Who's Going?

Cindy19
08-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I am planning on the trip to BJ

novanora
08-28-2009, 02:33 PM
I am planning on the trip to BJ
You gonna bring me with you, my backpack is ready :p

I plan to go to BJ first and then back to Shanghai on weekends for the 1000 master. Sounds an exciting fortnight!!

Cindy19
08-29-2009, 03:19 AM
You gonna bring me with you, my backpack is ready :p

I plan to go to BJ first and then back to Shanghai on weekends for the 1000 master. Sounds an exciting fortnight!!

haha i think i didnt start this thread haha.

Ehh my schdule is from 5th to 7th, ehh 2 days for tennis and two days for city tours like i did in 2007. and another suzhou friend might go wiz us. She is a memeber of mtf as well.

Cindy19
08-29-2009, 03:21 AM
BTW, Bjorn Phau\GGL is not in the list. I sent a msg to Booty last night on Facebook, he said he would try his best to come.so the tournament is stronger then before but my loves... muhahaha

novanora
08-29-2009, 04:51 AM
BTW, Bjorn Phau\GGL is not in the list. I sent a msg to Booty last night on Facebook, he said he would try his best to come.so the tournament is stronger then before but my loves... muhahahai thought facebook was blocked by the stupid government, or you use agent to get on it? :scratch:

novanora
08-29-2009, 05:08 AM
haha i think i didnt start this thread haha.

Ehh my schdule is from 5th to 7th, ehh 2 days for tennis and two days for city tours like i did in 2007. and another suzhou friend might go wiz us. She is a memeber of mtf as well.
That's funny, coz i will also go there with a Suzhou friend, don't tell me they are the same person :lol: but he is not MTF member ;) I've been to BJ for many times, so i will pretty much focus on the matches this time, but will see :p i want to go to the 798 art zone though.

Cindy19
08-29-2009, 05:40 PM
i thought facebook was blocked by the stupid government, or you use agent to get on it? :scratch:

Thats why i am working for the security company helps me get rid of those idiots. ahaha will send it to u later =)

krystlel
08-29-2009, 05:41 PM
i thought facebook was blocked by the stupid government, or you use agent to get on it? :scratch:
I can't believe Facebook is blocked in China ... what for? :rolleyes:

Cindy19
08-29-2009, 05:42 PM
That's funny, coz i will also go there with a Suzhou friend, don't tell me they are the same person :lol: but he is not MTF member ;) I've been to BJ for many times, so i will pretty much focus on the matches this time, but will see :p i want to go to the 798 art zone though.

haha yes, not the same one. Coz i am going wiz a she not a he hahaha. I dont know how many days will i spend in the court it depends on will eric and travis be there :cool:

Cindy19
08-29-2009, 05:43 PM
I can't believe Facebook is blocked in China ... what for? :rolleyes:

haha not only facebook but also youtube

What for? I cant find the reason, we are lucky enough to have a gov like this :eek:

krystlel
08-29-2009, 05:44 PM
haha not only facebook but also youtube

What for? I cant find the reason, we are lucky enough to have a gov like this :eek:
YouTube as well? :eek: It's almost like all the popular websites are blocked just for the sake of making the internet less fun for you all.

Cindy19
08-29-2009, 05:47 PM
YouTube as well? :eek: It's almost like all the popular websites are blocked just for the sake of making the internet less fun for you all.

haha they blocked youtube first, then facebook after the tibet riot. I dont know when will they unblock it, maybe after the national day. Who knows.

Lucky huh?

Via
08-30-2009, 03:13 AM
hi cindy and nova! please stay in touch cos i plan to go to bj :)

Cindy19
08-30-2009, 03:23 AM

Hey!We are turnning it to a festival. haha

yeah yeah yeah, keep in touch.

novanora
08-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Thats why i am working for the security company helps me get rid of those idiots. ahaha will send it to u later =)Thanks hon, you will save my life :cool:

novanora
08-30-2009, 09:23 AM
I can't believe Facebook is blocked in China ... what for? :rolleyes:It's not blocked for the 1st time for some political reason. This time they blocked it after Uyghur riot in June. They may unblock it later, but who knows :shrug:

novanora
08-30-2009, 09:26 AM
:hatoff: welcome Via! I probably will go to BJ a little earlier than the tourney, around Oct 1 or 2, have some friends there to visit. Let us know when you will arrive once it's confirmed.

Cindy19
08-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks hon, you will save my life :cool:
No thanks la.
Thats wot shall I DO for a qin qin hahaha:worship:

Via
08-31-2009, 01:20 AM
:hatoff: welcome Via! I probably will go to BJ a little earlier than the tourney, around Oct 1 or 2, have some friends there to visit. Let us know when you will arrive once it's confirmed.

:wavey: thanks for the welcome :hug:

i've just told cindy that i'm likely to arrive later not early... maybe mondy or tuesday of the tournament.

i'll travel to hong kong first so when i'm there i'll go online and let you know!

novanora
08-31-2009, 07:13 AM

i've just told cindy that i'm likely to arrive later not early... maybe mondy or tuesday of the tournament.

i'll travel to hong kong first so when i'm there i'll go online and let you know!
:p I've talked with Cindy yet. Let's keep in touch and see u in BJ then :wavey: It's always nice to see some MTF friends in the tourneys :lol:

josephine
08-31-2009, 07:55 AM
I will go there with Cindy.I am the one which she said a freind from Suzhou.I have not visited this site for a very long time.Say hello to all of you first.:)

novanora
08-31-2009, 09:50 AM
No thanks la.
Thats wot shall I DO for a qin qin hahaha:worship:
Received thanks~~~ :hug:

novanora
08-31-2009, 09:53 AM
I will go there with Cindy.I am the one which she said a freind from Suzhou.I have not visited this site for a very long time.Say hello to all of you first.:)
Hi Josephine~ welcome to join us :devil:
See u in BJ :p

Cindy19
08-31-2009, 12:46 PM
:p I've talked with Cindy yet. Let's keep in touch and see u in BJ then :wavey: It's always nice to see some MTF friends in the tourneys :lol:

haha i booked HomeInn Bei Xin Qiao, haha make sure of your trips, I can book one more room for you guys. btw, 220 per/night, two beds private bathroom..not bad aha

Cindy19
08-31-2009, 12:47 PM

So Wah, you are in TMS as well?

Cindy19
08-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Received thanks~~~ :hug:

Dont tell the policemen it was from me.

Via
09-01-2009, 02:25 AM
So Wah, you are in TMS as well?

no, i go to bj only because i can stay with my sister. i don't know anyone in shanghai. maybe you ;)

i have other plans to go travelling elsewhere, and not just for tennis :)

Cindy19
09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
no, i go to bj only because i can stay with my sister. i don't know anyone in shanghai. maybe you ;)

i have other plans to go travelling elsewhere, and not just for tennis :)

haha yeah you have me here in SH.

Anyway, if you need to walk around, just let me know. :)

Via
09-02-2009, 12:29 AM
haha yeah you have me here in SH.

Anyway, if you need to walk around, just let me know. :)

if i need to find a player, i'll definitely let you know, cos i know how good you are at this!!!! :worship: i need to tag on to you :)

Cindy19
09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
if i need to find a player, i'll definitely let you know, cos i know how good you are at this!!!! :worship: i need to tag on to you :)

Oh...:lol: now everyone knows it....I'd like to introduce you my partner Crystal, we are a really good team since 2005. :haha:

Luna
09-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Me,as always:wavey:
Ferrero:angel:Sharapova:hearts::kiss: such a good lineup...see you in BJ again Cindy!
And hi to Via, I still remember you.:) It seems like 2 or 3 years before we were in the same court but can't make out each other.

Cindy19
09-03-2009, 12:50 PM
:lol: Lola, will see you again this year :)

novanora
09-04-2009, 04:45 AM
Oh...:lol: now everyone knows it....I'd like to introduce you my partner Crystal, we are a really good team since 2005. :haha:
Best women's double team? :devil:

Cindy19
09-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Best women's double team? :devil:

Yeap, remember we r the winner of Wimbledon 20xx? :haha:

shirleysafin
10-02-2009, 04:40 PM
BJ, I am coming!!!!!

Cindy19
10-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Lola, didnt see you around :(

Via
10-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Lola, didnt see you around :(

hey Cindy! any stories to share?;)

i was there on the wednesday and thursday... nothing much to follow outside the centre court by then. but i was happy to see the practice courts are now a lot easier to watch compared to the old tennis centre.

Cindy19
10-16-2009, 02:27 PM
hey Cindy! any stories to share?;)

i was there on the wednesday and thursday... nothing much to follow outside the centre court by then. but i was happy to see the practice courts are now a lot easier to watch compared to the old tennis centre.

:lol: I was there on Wed. cheering for Eric, and left the court on 18:00 to catch the train which takes me back to SH. pity, i missed you :)

btw, too many things to share, and tones of pix to share, but shoot, i am limited to Facebook.:o

Via
10-23-2009, 03:00 PM
:lol: I was there on Wed. cheering for Eric, and left the court on 18:00 to catch the train which takes me back to SH. pity, i missed you :)

btw, too many things to share, and tones of pix to share, but shoot, i am limited to Facebook.:o

i like the tournament location very much, hope i can be back next year... preferably earlier, not that late in the week. but i guess it was very crowded during the holiday early in the week!

i went with my phone camera and realised it was no good for shooting tennis :o then the next day i managed to borrow a big camera that weighed a few tonnes :lol:

i know about facebook... it gave me error messages too when i was there, so couldn't get in... why don't you upload them elsewhere?

Cindy19
10-25-2009, 05:34 AM
i like the tournament location very much, hope i can be back next year... preferably earlier, not that late in the week. but i guess it was very crowded during the holiday early in the week!

i went with my phone camera and realised it was no good for shooting tennis :o then the next day i managed to borrow a big camera that weighed a few tonnes :lol:

i know about facebook... it gave me error messages too when i was there, so couldn't get in... why don't you upload them elsewhere?

haha yep the location is ok. at least they had shuttle bus between the metro station and the stadium. I went to the summer place at the first day when i arrived. Soon it told that was a stupid decision. Too many people there, I changed my schedule not going anywhere else, just tennis court.

Haha I thought you would bring your camera, I will try to upload the pictures here. It takes some time to manage the files and resize the pictures. I have already uploaded some to Eric Butorac's thread, I am too lazy to resize them.

I cross my fingers for Facebook, all of us thought it might be changed after the national days, but well, Nothings changed so far.
*sigh*

Cindy19
10-25-2009, 05:35 AM
btw, try TMS Shangha next year, you will love it more than China Open for sure :)

Via
10-26-2009, 02:29 AM
haha yep the location is ok. at least they had shuttle bus between the metro station and the stadium. I went to the summer place at the first day when i arrived. Soon it told that was a stupid decision. Too many people there, I changed my schedule not going anywhere else, just tennis court.

Haha I thought you would bring your camera, I will try to upload the pictures here. It takes some time to manage the files and resize the pictures. I have already uploaded some to Eric Butorac's thread, I am too lazy to resize them.

I cross my fingers for Facebook, all of us thought it might be changed after the national days, but well, Nothings changed so far.
*sigh*

i've already seen beijing a few times so i didn't go anywhere else either, just tennis!

to resize all your photos in a batch, and more... i've got a useful tip (other fans think so anyway!) try a free software called photoscape.

too bad about fb... i can tell you that your fb photo/icon still looks the same so at least you haven't become 'someone' lol

btw, try TMS Shangha next year, you will love it more than China Open for sure :)

well only if it's easy to get good seats right up front! and easy to get to practice courts :D

Cindy19
10-31-2009, 08:20 AM
i've already seen beijing a few times so i didn't go anywhere else either, just tennis!

to resize all your photos in a batch, and more... i've got a useful tip (other fans think so anyway!) try a free software called photoscape.

too bad about fb... i can tell you that your fb photo/icon still looks the same so at least you haven't become 'someone' lol

well only if it's easy to get good seats right up front! and easy to get to practice courts :D

I have uploaded all the pix I took (BJ & SH) to Facebook by using a ***** called "Puff" haha, you can visit my page, and if you want the picture which can ues as the tennis card, just let me know, I will send you the original version.

Thanks for the software, I will google it then.

haha For sure, now its ATP1000, no more TMC, everything becomes easy. You can do anything you want here in Shanghai and I am pretty sure here is nicer hahahaha

Via
11-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I have uploaded all the pix I took (BJ & SH) to Facebook by using a ***** called "Puff" haha, you can visit my page, and if you want the picture which can ues as the tennis card, just let me know, I will send you the original version.

Thanks for the software, I will google it then.

haha For sure, now its ATP1000, no more TMC, everything becomes easy. You can do anything you want here in Shanghai and I am pretty sure here is nicer hahahaha

yes i've noticed you've updated your fb profile pic :) so you can now use fb??

WOW i've never had anyone asking to contribute to my humble collection....... :hug: i think you can let me know which one(s) you like as cards and i can add them for you. i don't think i need the original version... the pics are quite small in that app! i can just use the pics directly from your album, if you give me the links. or if you like, you can send me an edited version with your name or text on the pics. (so everyone knows they're yours ;)

shanghai now sounds pretty good indeed :yeah:

Cindy19
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Gd, Will write you on FB =)