NH: 2R: Hanescu def. Tipsarevic 6-4 6-7(8) 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NH: 2R: Hanescu def. Tipsarevic 6-4 6-7(8) 6-3

Voo de Mar
08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Victor wasted MP in the tie-break on return and came back from *0:3 deficit in the third set :yeah:

HattonWBA
08-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Well done Victor, should have taken it in straights but good rebound in the third from a break down at 1-3, always good when Tipsy loses.

Laba
08-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Nice one, Dracula.

chowdahead25
08-25-2009, 09:50 PM
lol Janko. Pretty much another bagel.

osalsyst
08-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Funny match this was. I happened to get there right as the second set tb was starting. Since the seating on the outer courts wasn't handicapped accessible, they allowed me to pretty much sit on court near a sidelinesman. Anyway, Tipsy went up 3-0* then lost four points in a row. Then he won 3 in a row for *6-4 and again lost 3 in a row to go down mp. Here's the funny part. After the first changeover, Hanescu is on my side. He sees me and gives me a total a :retard: look. Like what the fuck is this wheelchair dude doing on court? :haha: After the second changeover, Tipsy is now on my side. He sees me and gives me the same look Hanescu gave me. He saves the first match point, looks at me again, hits a ball into oblivion and goes on to win the tb. Why the hell he went nuts after saving mp is beyond me. But it was funny as shit since I seemed to have caused it.

Anyway, I left at this point to go to the bathroom. When I came back, Tipsy was up *3-1. Next thing you know, a complete meltdown ensues, with who I think was his girlfriend running after him through the gate. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Easily highlight of the day!