The top 4 - after they've bitten the dust [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The top 4 - after they've bitten the dust

Sham Kay
08-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Federer, Nadal, Murray, Djokovic. They have been the top 4 for some years now, and probably will be for many years to come. I'd like to know what your predictions are about when each of them will retire (age or how long from now) and what you think they will do after they retire. Doesnt have to be realistic, just a bit of fun. Good to look back on in a few years though (or decades considering 3 of them are still at the early stages of their career :p)

Heres my thoughts:

Nadal - Will eventually win a US open before having his knee's operated out. Which promptly results in retirement, but not before somehow winning another French open and losing the next one in a final against Fed. Retires at the relatively early age of 27 and goes on to host "Spain's next top model no?". Nadal returns to the tennis stage at the age of 30 to pay the bills after Uncle Tony takes him for all he owns.

Federer - Gains further recognition of his GOAT status by beating a kneeless Nadal in the French open final. Explains kneelessness is "a part of the game". Amasses a total of 18 grand slams before being squashed by the combined weight of Muzz, Djokalot, Del po po and Dimitrov (aka Bob). Retires at 30 to live a peaceful Sampras-esque life with his family on a remote island somewhere.

Murray - Dominates the US events for a couple years, winning a couple US opens, then wins a couple Australian opens in finals against the Aussie hero... thats right, SuperGooch. Wins a couple French opens. Muzz loses his only Wimbledon final to Davydenko, in 5 bagelled sets. Landbrokes approves. The Queen's proposal to Murray prior to the match was said to be partly to blame. King Murray Retires at 28 to go into commentary to poke fun at Tim Henman for all the Grand-slams he didnt win.

Djokovic - Wins no more Grand-slams, however does win the "Just try and imitate Dimitrov's amazingness contest". Becomes the dominant force in the masters series along with Del Bond villain. Retires at the age of 23...24...25 in a number of tournaments before being banned for 2 years for failing a drugs test. Apparently Gasquet gave him a snog the night before. Retires at the age of 29 to join the bandwagon following his younger brother. Is jailed after Nadal's knees are found at his California home.

FlavorNuts
08-22-2009, 01:57 PM
So when did you realize you were attracted to men?

Andi-M
08-22-2009, 02:25 PM
:haha:

Sham Kay
08-22-2009, 03:07 PM
When did i comment on sexual preference? Wrong forum mate.

Burrow
08-22-2009, 03:10 PM
they have been the top 4 for less than a year...

Sapeod
08-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Federer retires, Murray retires, Nadal retires and Djokovic retires and they all live happily ever after... with each other :tape:

Leo
08-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Oh god I thought your post was serious until I got to the bit about Murray winning a couple FOs but losing his only Wimbledon final to Davydenko in 5 bagel sets. Like WTF are you on, buddy?

rtgy
08-22-2009, 05:48 PM
So when did you realize you were attracted to men?

:lol: :rolls:

FedFan_2007
08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Another useless GM thread.

rtgy
08-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Heres my thoughts:

Murray - Dominates the US events for a couple years, winning a couple US opens, then wins a couple Australian opens in finals against the Aussie hero... thats right, SuperGooch. Wins a couple French opens. Muzz loses his only Wimbledon final to Davydenko, in 5 bagelled sets. Landbrokes approves.

:rolls::yeah:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

"The Queen proposed to Murray" prior to the match and was said to be partly to blame.

:p

Djokovic - Is jailed after Nadal's knees are found at his California home.

:haha:

Sham Kay
08-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Oh god I thought your post was serious until I got to the bit about Murray winning a couple FOs but losing his only Wimbledon final to Davydenko in 5 bagel sets. Like WTF are you on, buddy?

This is a serious thread, its just that ive noticed most threads seem a bit heavy handed and overly serious. Thought i'd give my opinion in a light hearted way with some unrealistic scenario's, but that doesnt change the fact that this thread is for serious or joke scenario's regarding the top 4's future. Apologies for the Murray winning French open's bit.. that WAS going over the top.. :o

mark73
08-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Like your thread, youve got a good sense of humour. :)

PiggyGotRoasted
08-23-2009, 12:30 AM
I think murray will reach his climax at next years us open where he will carefully erect the trophy, before falling out of love with the game. He will then go in and out and in and out of the top 10 before slipping out completely, when he does this he will never get back in there again as his coach will just be too anal about him improving not enough. He will then anounce his retirement at the age of 23, and one grand slam won because he was hitting the lines for those 2 weeks. He will then test positive for drugs 3 years later when he tried a cum back but it will fail miserably as he is infertile and needs treatment on that instead.

GayBury
08-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Next time, try harder to be funny.