A question for all the Djokovic h8ers [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A question for all the Djokovic h8ers

Huey84
08-21-2009, 08:43 AM
What are your reasons for hatin' on the Djoker?

He has a lot of talent and plenty of variety in his game, which usually makes him pretty entertaining to watch.

He's still a very young dude, which explains why he hasn't conducted himself in the best posible way at times. However, to me it looks like he is learning pretty fast.

What will it take for you to stop hating on Nole?

leng jai
08-21-2009, 08:46 AM
I like Novak Djokovic very muchies thank you.

tea
08-21-2009, 09:04 AM

He has a lot of talent and plenty of variety in his game, which usually makes him pretty entertaining to watch.

He's still a very young dude, which explains why he hasn't conducted himself in the best posible way at times. However, to me it looks like he is learning pretty fast.

While he plays the way he plays this year and keeping his mouth shut I am starting to be warmer to him.:angel:

And you're right, his game is interesting to watch when he's on, but it nohow interfere with a beautiful feeling of hatred.:D

kooties
08-21-2009, 10:06 AM
hate is irrational, logic doesn't work

Goldenoldie
08-21-2009, 10:17 AM
I only hate Djokovic because he won a slam before Murray, because he was ranked ahead of Murray, and because he usually beat Murray.
Only the first reason is still valid, so I only hate him one-third as much!

When Murray wins a slam I will probably stop hating Djokovic altogether, because he's actually quite a nice guy.:)

Kiman
08-21-2009, 10:42 AM
I only hate Djokovic because he won a slam before Murray, because he was ranked ahead of Murray, and because he usually beat Murray.
Only the first reason is still valid, so I only hate him one-third as much!

When Murray wins a slam I will probably stop hating Djokovic altogether, because he's actually quite a nice guy.:)

This kind of honesty is rarely seen here. Congrats!:yeah:

Consigliere
08-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Well compared to most on here I'm a Djokovic <3er but I'm not sure he has that much variety in his game.

Seems a bit all serve to me.

McAlistar
08-21-2009, 10:59 AM
I quite like Nole, i just find his incredibly boring to watch. The ball toss on his serve reminds me of a woman playing.

bokehlicious
08-21-2009, 11:06 AM
"The King Is Dead, Long Live The New King" :rocker2:

Anyone? :angel: :o

Castafiore
08-21-2009, 11:08 AM
On MTF, you only need to worry when your favorite player doesn't have haters because it means that he's losing a whole lot more than he's winning.

elessar
08-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Great question m8te.

Dini
08-21-2009, 11:15 AM

He really said that?

:rolleyes: :p

Puschkin
08-21-2009, 11:18 AM
I did not like him when made the top. I found him too overconfident and bragging and the impersonations a bit too much. But as I said elsewhere, when he told his own fans in Vienna to behave, things started to change. Besides, I often develop soft spots for players in periods when they are struggling. Since his heroic, but unrewarded clay-season this year, he has grown on me more and more.

BTW: I don't hate any players, I just refrain from watching those I don't like. An occasional quip must be allowed though.

MariaV
08-21-2009, 11:26 AM
He really said that?

Erm nope, his mother Dijana said that as far as I know.

opeth84
08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
He really said that?

No but obviously some think he's responsible for everything his family says.

I don't know what the hates all about. He seems like a nice guy. Always gracious in defeat. He seems to be lacking in confidence a bit. He had a bit of a return to form during the clay season but it's like Nadal just beat it all out of him again.

Puschkin
08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Erm nope, his mother Dijana said that as far as I know.
Well, she :rolleyes: certainly contributed to the negative image considerably.

xlilian
08-21-2009, 11:30 AM
I don't hate Djokovic, himself. His family, however, could learn a little subtlety and modesty.

bokehlicious
08-21-2009, 11:35 AM
He really said that?

He surely didn't bother comment on this... which is like nodding if you ask me... :angel: :o :p

Ububub
08-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Djokovic - a history: The interminable ball bouncing, the retirements, the lack of stamina, the ad-nauseam injury delays, the parents' boorish behavior filtering down to him with his shirtless chest thumpings.

He may utlimately reach Fed-like heights, but it's these initial impressions that'll always stay with us. Look how long it took Agassi to lose his prima-donna dilitante image.

Dini
08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
No but obviously some think he's responsible for everything his family says.

I don't know what the hates all about. He seems like a nice guy. Always gracious in defeat. He seems to be lacking in confidence a bit. He had a bit of a return to form during the clay season but it's like Nadal just beat it all out of him again.

Some people hate him because of the excessive ball bouncing and the time he takes between points. Others hate that he retires in crucial matches...and some as we have seen already in this thread think his family is rude. A few don't like his chest thumping or moaning to his coach whilst on court.

Most of all, however, don't like him because he's been very successful and beaten their favourites. That's the best recipe for hatred: winning.

Personally I have no problems with him and I think he's a gracious guy in defeat as you say. Also very funny and has quite a personality. I think he's fun to watch when on (minus the time wasting :p - but that has gotten better to be fair).

Tutu
08-21-2009, 11:49 AM
It's cuz they're jealous obv. :lol: There's nothing to "h8" about the Djoker.

Rika217
08-21-2009, 12:00 PM
It's cuz they're jealous obv. :lol: There's nothing to "h8" about the Djoker.

+1

tea
08-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Novak Djokovic cockily declared in a television interview ahead of last night's match against world No. 1 Roger Federer: "I have only three words for Roger Federer: 'He is going down'. "

January 22, 2007. (http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis/federer-is-the-only-one-who-can-talk-the-talk/2007/01/22/1169330771250.html)

Never forgotten, never forgiven.

:lol:

Dini
08-21-2009, 12:16 PM
January 22, 2007. (http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis/federer-is-the-only-one-who-can-talk-the-talk/2007/01/22/1169330771250.html)

Never forgotten, never forgiven.

:lol:

:eek:

:worship: For having the balls to say that Nole. But he got beaten pretty badly in AO 07. :o

vamosinator
08-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Distasteful player immitation of Nadal [see youtube clip of him at Wimbledon training]. Also his parents asked security to remove Tsonga's family from the players box during Aust Open Final.

Dini
08-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Distasteful player immitation of Nadal [see youtube clip of him at Wimbledon training]. Also his parents asked security to remove Tsonga's family from the players box during Aust Open Final.

Huh? Why? That seems such a random thing to do... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Andi-M
08-21-2009, 12:50 PM
I find Nole weird he has has personality transplants every 6 months or so. He doesn't know who he is or what image he's trying to give across.

Forehander
08-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Somethings just can't be explained. You just dislike him.

Collective
08-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Because he fakes injuries to retire when he is losing. Although this year he hasn't done it, it's still unclear if he's only getting ready to peak and achieve the career retirement slam in the US Open. If he completes the year without doing that, I might consider to stop hating him.

Lee
08-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Also his parents asked security to remove Tsonga's family from the players box during Aust Open Final.

1. It was towards a group of flag waving and face painting fans cheering for Tsonga right behind them.
2. We don't know exactly what they asked security to do. Those fans were definitely not removed but might have stopped harassing the family with the security sitting right next to them.

MrChopin
08-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Many of his distasteful actions have been discussed, but I have not seen mention of his aggressive reaction towards fans. The two big ones that come to mind are: the violent stares, assured head-nodding, spitting, and probable cursing at crowd in Melbourne; and his post-match speech to the crowd after beating Roddick at USO.

Vida
08-21-2009, 03:16 PM
non other line must be more appropriate here than the following: thats how youre gonna beat 'em butch. just keep 'em underestimating you.

tangerine_dream
08-21-2009, 03:22 PM
This looks like the perfect excuse thread to drop this pic off again for the uninitiated. :angel:

http://i29.tinypic.com/95n7z8.jpg

Chiakifug
08-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Because he keeps beating Jeremy goddammit! :(

Nah, hes alright. :angel:

Burrow
08-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Has a lot of variety, this is news to me, thank you.

I'll never like him, there is absolutely nothing that he could do to change this.

peribsen
08-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Wrong question, hate usually says more about the haters than about the hated.

I've always liked Djoko, same way I like Murray, Roddick, Delpo, Davydenko and most of the rest. I want Rafa to beat them all, but that has nothing to do with disliking his rivals. Some, like Djoko, I think have been unlucky and should have won a few more tournaments by now.

Used to really like Federer, but am getting a bit fed up with his primadonna behaviour, the 'oh my gosh' atmosphere that surrounds him. I acknowledge that all that is more about his fans than about Roger himself, but I can´t avoid finding it tiresome.

GlennMirnyi
08-21-2009, 03:59 PM
He's a faker, cheater, grinder.

Can't get much worse.

Audacity
08-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Faker, acts like a complete clown. Everyone in his players box are clowns - everything about him pisses me off.

Beat
08-21-2009, 04:02 PM
He's still a very young dude, which explains why he hasn't conducted himself in the best posible way at times.

to some extent, age *can* be an excuse if someone is 14, 15 years old, but certainly not when they're older - and a professional tennisplayer.

Noleta
08-21-2009, 04:38 PM

His mum said that:shrug:

green25814
08-21-2009, 07:33 PM
On MTF, you only need to worry when your favorite player doesn't have haters because it means that he's losing a whole lot more than he's winning.

So true

I'm pissed of with nole recently because he has lost his fire

Ilovetheblues_86
08-21-2009, 07:44 PM
I find Nole weird he has has personality transplants every 6 months or so. He doesn't know who he is or what image he's trying to give across.

:cool: Can you analyze me?

fast_clay
08-21-2009, 07:56 PM
i like Djokovic but i hear he doesn't use deodorant which is not cool.

Novak should take a leaf out of Ivan Lendl's book... Lendl used Rexona and it turned him into a f***ing legend...

CerealDave
08-21-2009, 09:02 PM
He felt like he was in control...

andylovesaustin
08-21-2009, 09:19 PM
I like Nole!

In fact, out the of the young guys (besides Rafa) I wouldn't be disappointed if Nole won the U.S. Open! I'd like Rafa to make this amazing comeback.. but I don't think it's happening!

But then it would be great if Ponyboy could win, then Novak! Murray is not my favorite. If Murray won though, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'd like Andy Roddick to win the U.S. Open beating Roger, but I think this would be a storybook ending similar to Rafa making this spectacular comeback against all odds. But I just do not think it's going to happen.

So other than a surprise winner--somebody like Tommy Hass, Leyton Hewitt or maybe even a younger less known player, I'm rooting for Pony and Nole.

So Nole's ok in my book.

andylovesaustin
08-21-2009, 09:21 PM
This looks like the perfect excuse thread to drop this pic off again for the uninitiated. :angel:

http://i29.tinypic.com/95n7z8.jpg

:bounce:

l_mac
08-21-2009, 09:31 PM

:haha:
Didn't you love Nole 6 montsh ago? :retard:

He looks like a pencil. I don't like pencils, and I don't like Nole.

Andi-M
08-21-2009, 09:53 PM

No. I bandwagoned Nole in 07 when Murray was injured, thats about all. Not supported him in a match since about May last year except against Fed.

Burrow
08-21-2009, 11:12 PM

Yes and Nadal is built like Mr.Olympia?

http://blogs.thisismoney.co.uk/.a/6a00d8341c565553ef01116839223a970c-800wi

Strong chest.

Corey Feldman
08-21-2009, 11:17 PM
became too cocky, quitter attitude, serbian fans, his parents hatred of Federer, his father's behaviour at matches.

moonlightdance
08-22-2009, 02:06 AM
became too cocky, quitter attitude, serbian fans, his parents hatred of Federer, his father's behaviour at matches.

pretty much this, plus i just don't find his playing style that interesting. and i actually find the middle brother more annoying than the mother. don't know if i'd call it hate, though. just on the list of players for whom i'd never cheer.

«Ivan»
08-22-2009, 09:23 AM

once :retard:,always a :retard:

his mom said ^^^,next reason pls?

«Ivan»
08-22-2009, 09:24 AM

you're cockier than nole 'n you're nobody.what's your excuse?poor,no sex life?

Commander Data
08-22-2009, 09:44 AM

I already stopped hating him. I hated him in 2008 when he beat Fed in the AO. He just seemed very arrogant back then and his family was annoying me plus his game was very good which made me fear/hate him, I didn't want an arrogant young dude to dominate tennis. That all changed: In the meantime, I read more about him and came to think that he has actually a decent personality, I can not give him all the responibility for the behaviour of his family. Novak learned from his mistakes, I cöearly saw that. I also think his game is kinda underrated at the moment. I think he is more talented then Murray and Nadal on HC, therefore I now like him, and hope he finds hin old strenght, he at least deserves a 2nd GS-title. Tennis is just more interesting if Djokovic is up there playing well.

HattonWBA
08-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Djokovic has grew on me since he stopped hammering murray and taking lots of big titles, also his impersinations pissed me off.

«Ivan»
08-22-2009, 10:15 AM

:retard:

he looks just like in your wet dreams 'n you know that.like him or not nobody can deny he looks like greek god.simple as that.where do you see pencil?bf?

Vida
08-22-2009, 10:36 AM

he looks just like in your wet dreams 'n you know that.like him or not nobody can deny he looks like greek god.simple as that.where do you see pencil?bf?

Lmac is the biggest djokotard on the board. everybody knows that.

andylovesaustin
08-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Yes and Nadal is built like Mr.Olympia?

http://blogs.thisismoney.co.uk/.a/6a00d8341c565553ef01116839223a970c-800wi

Strong chest.

:worship::yippee:

BigJohn
08-22-2009, 01:24 PM

The problem is NOT the actual tennis.

It is his personality and behaviour. The cheating, the faking, the arrogance, the lack of respect towards the top 2, the "stealing the fans of complete matches"... Being young is one thing, being an arrogant disrespectful full of himself little prima donna d-bag is another.

And learning?.. The guy is a fame whore. He'll try to gain back public sympathy.

Matt01
08-22-2009, 01:36 PM
It is his personality and behaviour. The cheating, the faking, the arrogance, the lack of respect towards the top 2, the "stealing the fans of complete matches"... Being young is one thing, being an arrogant disrespectful full of himself little prima donna d-bag is another.

There is no such thing like "stealing the fans of complete matches". When you are injured,you are injured, and it's no shame to retire when it makes no sense to play on and risk further long-time injury/illness. Cheating? Never saw it. Faking? I guess you only see what you want to see because I didn't notice, eiter. Lack of respect towards the top 2? Just because he doesn't bend over them like so many other clowns players on the tour doesn't make him "an arrogant disrespectful full of himself little prima donna d-bag" :rolleyes:

Sapeod
08-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Bounces the ball for weeks on end, his family are idiots and he fakes timeouts. That's about it.
Oh and what's his ranking and what's mine :lol: :retard:

Look where your ranking is and where Murray's is now you idiot :retard:

Burrow
08-22-2009, 01:38 PM
The problem is the actual tennis.

And learning?.. The guy is a fame whore. He'll try to gain back public sympathy.

Murray is guilty of most of those things. He is as arrogant as they come.

fast_clay
08-22-2009, 01:43 PM

:lol: chooper trooper is back intha house...

Sapeod
08-22-2009, 01:49 PM

Don't make me laugh, Chooperpooper.

BigJohn
08-22-2009, 01:49 PM

There is no such thing like "stealing the fans of complete matches". When you are injured,you are injured, and it's no shame to retire when it makes no sense to play on and risk further long-time injury/illness. Cheating? Never saw it. Faking? I guess you only see what you want to see because I didn't notice, eiter. Lack of respect towards the top 2? Just because he doesn't bend over them like so many other clowns players on the tour doesn't make him "an arrogant disrespectful full of himself little prima donna d-bag" :rolleyes:

Eyes wide shut, fanboy.

Murray? Not in the same league. And what does Murray have to do with this discussion?

Julio
08-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I think i hate "Nole" since the day he decided, suddenly, when it was at his really best level, to change of racquet.
It's like Susan Boyle would decide to do a sex tape instead of singing. There are some things you can't do at some moment in your "career".

Matt01
08-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Eyes wide shut, fanboy.

:rain:

Serenidad
08-22-2009, 01:56 PM
When will people learn everyone at the top is arrogant in their own right. Yes, even Porky. :retard:

Ruxii
08-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Many of his distasteful actions have been discussed, but I have not seen mention of his aggressive reaction towards fans. The two big ones that come to mind are: the violent stares, assured head-nodding, spitting, and probable cursing at crowd in Melbourne; and his post-match speech to the crowd after beating Roddick at USO.
One of the reasons I'm so proud of him. :worship:

i like Djokovic but i hear he doesn't use deodorant which is not cool.

:eek:

Bounces the ball for weeks on end, his family are idiots and he fakes timeouts. That's about it.
Oh and what's his ranking and what's mine :lol: :retard:

Look where your ranking is and where Murray's is now you idiot :retard:
I wonder what you thought about that a year ago. :scratch::rolleyes:

Sapeod
08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I wonder what you thought about that a year ago. :scratch::rolleyes:
What has that got to do with anything? :scratch: Take a look at today's rankings and tell me what you think :retard:

Ruxii
08-22-2009, 04:21 PM
What has that got to do with anything? :scratch: Take a look at today's rankings and tell me what you think :retard:
You brought this up. :p I'm fine with Murray being no.2 and Nole no.4. :shrug:

Sapeod
08-22-2009, 04:25 PM
You brought this up. :p I'm fine with Murray being no.2 and Nole no.4. :shrug:
Then what was the need of saying what you said. To answer you're question I was fine this time last year because I knew it was only a matter of time before he burst into the top 4, 3 and then 2. Only a matter of time before he becomes no.1

Vida
08-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Then what was the need of saying what you said. To answer you're question I was fine this time last year because I knew it was only a matter of time before he burst into the top 4, 3 and then 2. Only a matter of time before he becomes no.1

and when he does, he can join jankovic, ivanovic and safina as the most recent slamless no. 1.

Burrow
08-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Eyes wide shut, fanboy.

Murray? Not in the same league. And what does Murray have to do with this discussion?

Sorry, I meant Muggay. Your hypocrisy has something to do with this.

Shouting come on over 100 times in a match (literally) even on double faults, UE's has a lot to do with this little guys arrogance.

It's not much to do with this discussion, obviously, but it needed to be pointed out, that you're just being a complete hypocrite.

stebs
08-22-2009, 05:12 PM

Almost all top players have some arrogance. Certainly it is evident in all the current top 4. It's just something that lends itself to winning. Part of the package you can call it.

Top players without that overwhelming confidence in themselves which we call arrogance usually come up short against those that have it.

sammy01
08-22-2009, 05:15 PM
his games ok, he can be really annoying at times though. like beating his chest after beating simon when simon could barely bend down to a backhand with his bad knee, in my head im like 'show some respect'.

anyway i forgive him because his chest, legs and ass are amazing!

BigJohn
08-22-2009, 05:25 PM

Shouting come on over 100 times in a match (literally) even on double faults, UE's has a lot to do with this little guys arrogance.

It's not much to do with this discussion, obviously, but it needed to be pointed out, that you're just being a complete hypocrite.

Now am I a complete hypocrite because I am not a Murray fan?

Eliande
08-22-2009, 08:23 PM

I like him. I enjoy his game a lot.:D

Burrow
08-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Almost all top players have some arrogance. Certainly it is evident in all the current top 4. It's just something that lends itself to winning. Part of the package you can call it.

Top players without that overwhelming confidence in themselves which we call arrogance usually come up short against those that have it.

Uh...look back over the years of the top 4. Never have I seen such a smug, arrogant bunch.

Murray IS arrogant, I've never seen a guy shout "mon" so much, it's as if he is still playing juniors. Pathetic. :o

Burrow
08-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Now am I a complete hypocrite because I am not a Murray fan?

This is correct.

rocketassist
08-24-2009, 07:17 PM

He has never disrespected Fedal, claimed either is going down, faked, tanked or quit matches. :shrug: You could call Murray competitive, brash and in many ways irritating, but arrogant isn't one of them...

BigJohn
08-24-2009, 07:35 PM
This is correct.

This is weird... Why did you bring up Murray in this discussion anyways?

ShotmaKer
08-24-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't hate Djokovic, himself. His family, however, could learn a little subtlety and modesty.

this.

the dude can be entertaining to watch at times :)

Doomach777
08-24-2009, 08:39 PM
He is retard... Ill never love him... and no one can change it

Vida
08-24-2009, 09:03 PM
don't know why so many people are bitching against his family. they haven't been seen in public for a while now. :shrug:

BigJohn
08-24-2009, 09:06 PM
don't know why so many people are bitching against his family. they haven't been seen in public for a while now. :shrug:

They have made a lasting impression.

Vida
08-24-2009, 09:13 PM
They have made a lasting impression.

what ever for? t. world is full of wacky parents. djokovic's are no big exception.

BigJohn
08-24-2009, 09:16 PM
what ever for? t. world is full of wacky parents. djokovic's are no big exception.

Well some are wackier than others.

Vida
08-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Well some are wackier than others.

you're pushing for it. there are more than a handful of parents wackier than djokers. m.pierce, dokic etc.... djokers parents are nasty (more than you know) but from some general perspective - that of a casual uninformed mtf poster - they are no big deal.

I get a feeling this excuse for djoko-hating in this thread is more of a knee-jerk reaction.

BigJohn
08-24-2009, 09:34 PM
you're pushing for it. there are more than a handful of parents wackier than djokers. m.pierce, dokic etc.... djokers parents are nasty (more than you know) but from some general perspective - that of a casual uninformed mtf poster - they are no big deal.

I get a feeling this excuse for djoko-hating in this thread is more of a knee-jerk reaction.

Here we go with WTA talks...

And what is the topic of the thread again?

Corey Feldman
08-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Novak had a few years where he became spokesman for his idiot parents ideas.. but ive noticed not anymore, and there is quite a good likeable guy there

Vida
08-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Novak had a few years where he became spokesman for his idiot parents ideas.. but ive noticed not anymore, and there is quite a good likeable guy there

what ideas please?

Corey Feldman
08-24-2009, 09:42 PM
what ideas please?
Fed is finished, he is a bad person, the game needs new players to replace him

yesterday we seen Nole humbled and knowing his place to the GOAT

Sunset of Age
08-24-2009, 09:42 PM
People should really get over this by now. Yes, Djoko has made some wrong moves in the past, so did his parents, yada yada yada.

Perhaps it's time to just move over? The guy has improved a lot lately, even to the point where I think he's actually being TOO nice at certain points.

Sapeod
08-24-2009, 09:44 PM
This is weird... Why did you bring up Murray in this discussion anyways?
He can't stop talking about how crap and how much of a mug he thinks Murray is :shrug:

Vida
08-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Fed is finished, he is a bad person, the game needs new players to replace him

yesterday we seen Nole humbled and knowing his place to the GOAT

j.f.c. thats the same shit murray's been saying ever since dubai 8.

anyways the hate business is overblown by a horde of fed worshipers who bypass the fact that fed blasted those two before they got on a roll.

or do I need to remind you?

Vida
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Here we go with WTA talks...

And what is the topic of the thread again?

I think you would find it cuddly diving in between diana's tities.

Corey Feldman
08-24-2009, 09:53 PM
j.f.c. thats the same shit murray's been saying ever since dubai 8.

anyways the hate business is overblown by a horde of fed worshipers who bypass the fact that fed blasted those two before they got on a roll.

or do I need to remind you?remind me ;)

BigJohn
08-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I think you would find it cuddly diving in between diana's tities.

I hope that is not a typo and was supposed to be Dijana... :eek:

Ichiban1920
08-25-2009, 02:15 AM
I never really had anything against Djokovic, other than his excessive ball bouncing. He really isn't all that talented, solid from both wings, but pretty one-dimensional player from the backcourt. Decent serve, crappy volleys, average backhand slice, modern-day lendl.

ShotmaKer
08-25-2009, 08:16 AM

and that my friend is not a bad thing. I guess since he is/was a serious contender for the top spots, say #1 & #2, people paid much more attention to the character and its immediate entourage. I mean if the dude was just a top 50 with no real intentions to get to the top, who would give a damn about his parents...

Time Violation
08-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Well, a lot of posters here hate certain players (I think all players from at least top 20 have a group of haters) and they don't even have kids competing for GS titles. I wonder how they would be if they were Novak's parents. :D

tea
08-25-2009, 01:06 PM
It was the fourth Masters 1000 runner-up result of the season for Djokovic, who lost to Murray in the Miami final and fell to Nadal in the Monte Carlo and Rome finals.

"Unfortunately I was born in the wrong era. Yeah, I was very close in most of those finals. But, you know, I don't think this is some kind of curse or something. It's just the day," Djokovic said. "Everybody is playing tennis. Those two guys, Nadal and Federer, and of course Murray, they're all playing fantastic tennis. And Roger and Rafa are two maybe one of the best players that ever played this game. Roger for sure is. It's kind of hard, because that they raise their level in the final stages of the tournaments, especially the finals. That's why they perform their best tennis. So for me to reach the final stages is a big success. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to get some titles."
:yeah:

And I'm not a hater anymore.:D

Corey Feldman
08-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Nole allowed Fedtardism to enter into his heart

out_here_grindin
08-25-2009, 01:09 PM
So Djokovic has taken the easy way out. "Fed is GOAT I can do nothing about it". Well we can't blame him for wanting to be unique.:rolleyes:

Time Violation
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Nole allowed Fedtardism to enter into his heart

And there is a hint of Murray too. :lol: