Eurobasket 2009 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Eurobasket 2009

Grinder
08-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Aug. 14th Friendlies

Poland over GBR @ 1.90 (10 units)
No Deng, Gordon, Archibald, and probably Mensah Bonsu equals no chance for the Brits. Poland is pretty solid with a good frontcourt in Scecwyz (sp?), Gortat, and Lampe, should be an easy win for the EB hosts.

Qualifying:

Italy over France @ 4.10 (10 units)
Should have won the last game but horrible coaching and a once in a year performance from Florent Pietrus won them the game.

Ukraine -4.5 over Hungary @ 2.05 (5 units)
Solid Ukranian squad with guys like Gladyr, Pecherov, and Fesenko should be able to beat a Hungarian squad of relative unknowns and avenge their blowout loss to them recently.

dijus
08-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Szewczyk you mean for sure :D

Grinder
08-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Aug. 14th Friendlies

Poland over GBR @ 1.90 (10 units)
No Deng, Gordon, Archibald, and probably Mensah Bonsu equals no chance for the Brits. Poland is pretty solid with a good frontcourt in Scecwyz (sp?), Gortat, and Lampe, should be an easy win for the EB hosts.

Qualifying:

Italy over France @ 4.10 (10 units)
Should have won the last game but horrible coaching and a once in a year performance from Florent Pietrus won them the game.

Ukraine -4.5 over Hungary @ 2.05 (5 units)
Solid Ukranian squad with guys like Gladyr, Pecherov, and Fesenko should be able to beat a Hungarian squad of relative unknowns and avenge their blowout loss to them recently.

Win
Loss - Disappointing stuff from the Italians, Belinelli was on his own out there
Win

Grinder
08-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Poland over Israel @ 2.06 (5 units)
Poland is pretty solid even without Gortat. Lampe and Logan have been playing well and Israel is playing without their best player in Casspi.

Greece -8.5 over Russia @ 1.80 (5 units)
Russia's playing without Kirilenko and Holden meaning they have absolutely no go to guys. Nick Calathes and Kosta Koufos have been playing great for Greece in their NT debuts and Sofoklis Schortsanitis has trimmed down to around 300 lbs. and has been a beast. Bourousis and Spanoulis are also better than anyone on the Russian side.

Serbia over Lithuania @ 3.14 (5 units)
Lithuania looked terrible against Spain and it's obvious that no Jasikevicius, Siskauskas, Kaukenas, and Songaila is really hurting this team. Teodosic and Macvan from Serbia have been impressive and they've got a big men in Krstic and Velickovic that have no problem matching up with Javtokas and the Lavrinovic brothers.

malisha
08-25-2009, 04:31 PM
BOL all 3 looking good expecially Serbia...if they are not too tired from yesterdays tough game they can win this

bad gambler
08-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Slovenia and Croatia as EW bets for the Eurobasket paying $25 and $30 respectively presents great value IMO. Both should be contenders for medals at least.

malisha
08-26-2009, 12:40 AM
Slovenia at 25 is nice value...abit reserved yet for our team BG

we will play with 2 classic centers all the time....with some limited guards and only 2 decent players outside...abit limited on papper IMO but you can never know the chemistry and the flow team builds during the championship can be cruical

Grinder
08-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Poland over Israel @ 2.06 (5 units)
Poland is pretty solid even without Gortat. Lampe and Logan have been playing well and Israel is playing without their best player in Casspi.

Greece -8.5 over Russia @ 1.80 (5 units)
Russia's playing without Kirilenko and Holden meaning they have absolutely no go to guys. Nick Calathes and Kosta Koufos have been playing great for Greece in their NT debuts and Sofoklis Schortsanitis has trimmed down to around 300 lbs. and has been a beast. Bourousis and Spanoulis are also better than anyone on the Russian side.

Serbia over Lithuania @ 3.14 (5 units)
Lithuania looked terrible against Spain and it's obvious that no Jasikevicius, Siskauskas, Kaukenas, and Songaila is really hurting this team. Teodosic and Macvan from Serbia have been impressive and they've got a big men in Krstic and Velickovic that have no problem matching up with Javtokas and the Lavrinovic brothers.

Win
Loss - hate missing spreads by 1 point.
Win

Agree with you guys that Slovenia at 25 is ridiculous value, books must be down on them after losing to a GBR team without Deng, Gordon, and Mensah-Bonsu. :lol:

Lots of value on the cards today.

Greece -5.5 over Lithuania @ 1.80 (5 units)
Lithuania looked completely out of sorts without their guards while Calathes, Spanoulis, and Zisis have all been in good form. Greece's depth in the front court is also superior to the Lithuanians.

Serbia -6.5 over Russia @ 1.80 (5 units)
Serbia's been playing well, Teodosic, Perovic and Krstic have been playing great while Russia's been almost a one man team with Kelly McCarthy.

GBR +10.5 over Latvia @ 1.90 (5 units)
Valters and Biedrins are the only two reliable scoring threats for the Latvians, the Brits have actually been playing with a lot of heart and seem to have a chip on their shoulder. I think Mensah-Bonsu might be playing but they've still got Archibald and Freeland playing good ball, it all depends on their guard play.

Turkey -5.5 over Croatia @ 1.85 (5 units)
Turks are the most underrated team in Eurobasket IMO, Gonlum, Atsur, Turkoglu, Ilyasova, etc. - they've got depth in all positions and are a very solid team all around. I've always rated Croatia lower than most, but we'll see.

Dominican Republic +12.5 over Brazil @ 1.85 (5 units)
Dominican Republic over Brazil @ 6.75 (5 units)
This is my big upset for the Americas championship, DR is fielding their best squad every with Francisco Garcia, Charlie Villanueva, and Al Horford, they've also got another guard with NBA experience and have a great chance at upsetting a Brazilian squad led by Barbosa, Splitter, and Varejao.

Grinder
08-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Greece -5.5 over Lithuania @ 1.80 (5 units)
Lithuania looked completely out of sorts without their guards while Calathes, Spanoulis, and Zisis have all been in good form. Greece's depth in the front court is also superior to the Lithuanians.

Serbia -6.5 over Russia @ 1.80 (5 units)
Serbia's been playing well, Teodosic, Perovic and Krstic have been playing great while Russia's been almost a one man team with Kelly McCarthy.

GBR +10.5 over Latvia @ 1.90 (5 units)
Valters and Biedrins are the only two reliable scoring threats for the Latvians, the Brits have actually been playing with a lot of heart and seem to have a chip on their shoulder. I think Mensah-Bonsu might be playing but they've still got Archibald and Freeland playing good ball, it all depends on their guard play.

Turkey -5.5 over Croatia @ 1.85 (5 units)
Turks are the most underrated team in Eurobasket IMO, Gonlum, Atsur, Turkoglu, Ilyasova, etc. - they've got depth in all positions and are a very solid team all around. I've always rated Croatia lower than most, but we'll see.

Dominican Republic +12.5 over Brazil @ 1.85 (5 units)
Dominican Republic over Brazil @ 6.75 (5 units)
This is my big upset for the Americas championship, DR is fielding their best squad every with Francisco Garcia, Charlie Villanueva, and Al Horford, they've also got another guard with NBA experience and have a great chance at upsetting a Brazilian squad led by Barbosa, Splitter, and Varejao.
Loss
Win
Win
Loss
Loss
Loss - game tied with 5 minutes to go at 66 all and then both Villanueva and Horford foul out and the Brazilians go on a 15-2 run...

Poland to cover +20.5 vs. Spain @ 1.81 (5 units)
Poland's got some quality big men and Gortat and Lampe should get theirs against Gasol and Reyes.

Macedonia over Latvia @ 2.30 (5 units)
Darius Washington and Jeremiah Massey have been playing well for Macedonia, whatever happened to that rule of only being able to have one naturalized citizen per team? :lol:

Grinder
08-28-2009, 12:30 AM
Poland to cover +20.5 vs. Spain @ 1.81 (5 units)
Poland's got some quality big men and Gortat and Lampe should get theirs against Gasol and Reyes.

Macedonia over Latvia @ 2.30 (5 units)
Darius Washington and Jeremiah Massey have been playing well for Macedonia, whatever happened to that rule of only being able to have one naturalized citizen per team? :lol:

Win - The Polish team almost came away with the win, impressive.
Win - Blowout, the Latvians had no business being favorites.

malisha
08-28-2009, 10:01 AM
good stuff Grinder:yeah:

Turks sucks nuts they lost against Germany:lol:
Hedo 2/9..very bad shooting...Germans and disciplined but no talent at all
Russia lost Krijapa the only player that can play...no medal for them

Grinder
08-28-2009, 03:51 PM
good stuff Grinder:yeah:

Turks sucks nuts they lost against Germany:lol:
Hedo 2/9..very bad shooting...Germans and disciplined but no talent at all
Russia lost Krijapa the only player that can play...no medal for them

I saw that. :lol:
Germany actaully has been somewhat impressive beating Serbia by 20+ and beating Turkey without Dirk, Kaman, Greene and Roller.

Brazil -8.5 over Argentina @ 1.85 (5 units)
Argentina's a two man team right now with Scola and Prigioni. You know it's bad when Quinteros is far and away your third best player. Brazil is playing great and has the best frontline in the tournament with Splitter and Varejao and no one is quick enough to stay with Leandro Barbosa. Alex Silva has been shooting the lights out for Brazil as well.

Puerto Rico -5.5 over Uruguay @ 1.85 (10 units)
Don't get the line here with Esteban Batista being the only Uruguayan player of note. Puerto Rico is stacked with Arroyo, Ayuso, Sanchez, Santiago, and Ramos. I'm expecting a Puerto Rico, Canada, Brazil, and Dominican Republic final 4.

Grinder
08-29-2009, 02:43 AM
Brazil -8.5 over Argentina @ 1.85 (5 units)
Argentina's a two man team right now with Scola and Prigioni. You know it's bad when Quinteros is far and away your third best player. Brazil is playing great and has the best frontline in the tournament with Splitter and Varejao and no one is quick enough to stay with Leandro Barbosa. Alex Silva has been shooting the lights out for Brazil as well.

Puerto Rico -5.5 over Uruguay @ 1.85 (10 units)
Don't get the line here with Esteban Batista being the only Uruguayan player of note. Puerto Rico is stacked with Arroyo, Ayuso, Sanchez, Santiago, and Ramos. I'm expecting a Puerto Rico, Canada, Brazil, and Dominican Republic final 4.

Win - The Argentines had a late surge but still couldn't close the gap enough, luck was on my side here.
Win - 17 point blowout, don't know what the books were thinking here.

SwiSha
08-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Germans and disciplined but no talent at all

thats not true, germans got some big talents coming with up Benzing, Pleiss and Elias Harris and Per Günther,also there are not a lot of 7 footers that can move and shoot like Jan in Europe i might add ;) the only thing about german players, they do not work hard enough to develop their game, but as for talent, that is simply not true

i dont expect that (except from Jagla) anyone will make a career in europe, but this is not because of their talent, it is because of their lack of will and determination

they will get their ass whooped in Poland

SwiSha
08-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Macedonia, whatever happened to thaat rule of only being able to have one naturalized citizen per team? :lol:

the rule is still on, does not apply for friendlies ;)

one of em wont play at th EC

malisha
08-29-2009, 12:40 PM
i watched only one game so you are right i coludnt see much form only one game(the talent of every individual)
but from what i saw i didnt like their attacking schemes without almost any creativity

good shit again Grinder:)

Grinder
08-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Ahh, that's what I thought, thanks for clearing that up. Who are your picks for medals Swisha? Any unknown up and comers I should look out for?

Malisha - thanks, hopefully it carries through to the end of EB.

Canada -7.5 over Uruguay @ 1.87 (5 units)
Canada has been the best team in the tournament so far while Uruguay was blown out by Puerto Rico last night.

Dominican Republic -7.5 over Venezuela @ 1.85 (5 units)
DR somehow gave up 87 points against Panama last night still came away with a double digit win, they're just much better than Venezuela, the key for them is staying out of foul trouble.

Virgin Islands -2.5 over Mexico @ 1.85 (5 units)
Virgin Islands has a bunch of athletic scorers while Mexico's biggest problem has been putting points up on the board.

Greece -10.5 over Bulgaria @ 1.85 (5 units)
No Jaaber for the Bulgarians should spell an easy victory for the Greeks, but who knows with how badly they've been covering their spreads lately.

Macedonia -5.5 over Germany @ 1.85 (5 units)
Just a flat out better team.

Grinder
08-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Canada -7.5 over Uruguay @ 1.87 (5 units)
Canada has been the best team in the tournament so far while Uruguay was blown out by Puerto Rico last night.

Dominican Republic -7.5 over Venezuela @ 1.85 (5 units)
DR somehow gave up 87 points against Panama last night still came away with a double digit win, they're just much better than Venezuela, the key for them is staying out of foul trouble.

Virgin Islands -2.5 over Mexico @ 1.85 (5 units)
Virgin Islands has a bunch of athletic scorers while Mexico's biggest problem has been putting points up on the board.

Greece -10.5 over Bulgaria @ 1.85 (5 units)
No Jaaber for the Bulgarians should spell an easy victory for the Greeks, but who knows with how badly they've been covering their spreads lately.

Macedonia -5.5 over Germany @ 1.85 (5 units)
Just a flat out better team.

Loss
Loss
Loss
Win
Win

FIBA Americas wasn't kind to me today.

malisha
09-07-2009, 02:19 PM
lets start..without wripeups today

Russia under 76.5 1.85
Germany under 64.5 1.85
France(-6.5) to beat Germany HT 1.85
Poland(-7.5) to beat Bulgaria 1.85
Spain Serbia under 155.5 1.85

Players(my favourite)
Croatia Israel

Ukic over 13.5
Rozic over 4.5
Eliyahu over 13.5

Poland Bulgaria

Logan over 15.5

Spain Serbia

Krstic under 12.5

tempted to play Gečevski under 10.5(Gečevski is out of form completly) and overs on Turiaf 9.5
but will leave it alone

Iván
09-07-2009, 02:24 PM
russia under 66.5?

marquez
09-07-2009, 02:25 PM
betfair has france -9.5 @ 1.66
this has to come through
should really take it but I cant
fucking patriotism :o

Kraxths
09-07-2009, 02:26 PM
can't see how Greece, France, Slovenia, Croatia lose today

malisha
09-07-2009, 02:27 PM
russia under 66.5?

its an error...allready edited:angel:

they are very limited in attack i expect the whole game in Unders 148.5 but took only russia looks better

malisha
09-07-2009, 02:28 PM
can't see how Greece, France, Slovenia, Croatia lose today

they sholud all win i agree if you are making a parlay it sholud pay out

SpinLES
09-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi malisha!..wich player O/u would you say is the safest?..thanks and good luck

LSD
09-07-2009, 03:49 PM
CROATIA to not lose first quarter
SPAIN over serbia
parlay @ 1.62 6 units

CROATIA -9.5
GERMANY +19,5
SERBIA +17,5
parlay @ 2.89 2.5 units

CROATIA to win first quarter @ 1.60 4 units

Played against three players in our squad when i was younger in basketball club
unfortunately for us marko tomas is injured,that guy is pure art on court when he is hot,a ture fighter never gives up,big shame he isnt here.
Roko Ukic is from my city and i play from young ages vs him till club days,he is massive shooter but have a fucked up mentality,if something does not suit him he will fuck up whole squad and lose the game,i hope coach go hard on him and he show respect to other guys and play like a team not like a fucking nba star in our squad.
Marko Popovic is like tomas a true figher with south mentality never gives up and doing everything for squad to play better and better,he always cheer other guys when they miss so he will be good addition from bench when he is in,alot of guys respect him for his love to basketball,also ukic is one of those who really love baskerball and could shot all day outside on rain to progress his game,that i respect but i fear for his fucked up mentality in game.
Nikola Vujcic is one of most expirienced in our squad with Niksa Prkacin his big friend and both are on position of center and they will cheer younger guys and give them support if something not going on for them,a true fighters and Vujcic is guy that i most respect in our squad atm.
I think they will go hard from first second,especially our defense we are bigger in center position and i dont think isreal will do much damage under the basket,they will have their chances from outside and for three pts,and if we play some solid pressing and zone 2-1-2 we can stop them easy going massive shots i feel confident for us!

malisha
09-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi malisha!..wich player O/u would you say is the safest?..thanks and good luck

Rozic 4.5 overs for me..very limited player offensivly but without Tomas he is our first 3. in the team which means 25-30 minutes with Stojic as backup with 10-15

one shoot for the 3...and a few counterattacks and Rozic sholud deliver

i think Eliyahu 13.5 will be overs aswell...classic 4. we usually have problems to defend such kind of players...for example we coludnt stop Massey form Macedonia in friendly match and IMO Jew is even better player

BOL

SpinLES
09-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Couldn't wait..went to local and Took Roko ..thanks mate

malisha
09-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Roko is a no brainer...he will be allowed to shot as much as he like during all the championship

Grinder
09-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Croatia -8.5 over Israel @ 1.75 (8 units)
Turkey - Lithuania u149.5 @ 1.99 (5 units)

malisha
09-07-2009, 10:35 PM
lets start..without wripeups today

Russia under 76.5 1.85
Germany under 64.5 1.85
France(-6.5) to beat Germany HT 1.85
Poland(-7.5) to beat Bulgaria 1.85
Spain Serbia under 155.5 1.85

Players(my favourite)
Croatia Israel

Ukic over 13.5
Rozic over 4.5
Eliyahu over 13.5

Poland Bulgaria

Logan over 15.5

Spain Serbia

Krstic under 12.5

tempted to play Gečevski under 10.5(Gečevski is out of form completly) and overs on Turiaf 9.5
but will leave it alone
LLLWWLLWWL

4-6
bad start:sad:
ofcourse last two bets delivered but no cigar
hopefully better day tomorow

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Fuckin Roko 13pts :mad: not sure why but went big on it

bad gambler
09-08-2009, 02:52 AM
whoaa Spain lost? What happened were they too complacent?

malisha
09-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Spinles--unlucky mate:sad:

BG--they were playing like pussys while Serbia played great team defence...and Spain shooting % was terrible due to Serbias great defence

Serbia Slovenia unders 143.5 1.85 5 units

Maybe value on Slovenia but ill go with thise...Slovenia lacks chemistry..preety old team i thought they will be much stronger before the championship..but without Slokar,Smodiš,Vujacic and Udrih they are preety thin now expecially under the basket with only one in form player(Lorbek)...Serbia without stars but whit potent young team....Partizan school with discipline game......attack jumping and strong defence...they are pretty limited in attack and their chance to win any match is to go on a little basket margin..in that situation they can beat anyone..but cant play run and gun cos lacking good consistent shooting..with 2 former Partizan players as leaders Tepić and Velickovic they are tough to beat and unders is my play

Russia Germany unders 140.5 3 units
Yesterday Mckarthy and Bykov both with 20+ points against weak Litvania who do not care much about defence...i doubt this duo will score same amount of points against hardworking German team..they played awsome against France....solid defence and limited France team on 70 points which is solid and i expect discipline game and a good fight from the germans again

Kus under 11.5(took 13.5 too while avalible) 1+6 units(7)
Kus played solid game against Israel but their backs are preety skillless and Kus was open many times....very limited player in attack he cant create anything by himself only can score for the three while wide open....Greek backs much faster and better in positioning and covering the players...while Kus is not our attack strenght eventhough he plays 30.minutes average.
Kus really sholudnt score more than 7-8 points IMO

Bourusis over 12.5 5 units
Well Elyiahu almost beated us singlehandly are here we have another tall player with good athletisism..he plays pick with Spanoulis and even can score from the 3. points margin..our Centers are weak when defending such kind of player and i fully expect Bourusis to score easy baskets or when Spanoulis give him the assist...or he can create something himself
We just cant defend those kind of players

bad gambler
09-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Croatia to beat Greece - $2.60

gl

malisha
09-08-2009, 12:23 PM
there is surely a value in this price one bad game from us and a Greek training session against Macedonia cannot tell the whole story..Repeša will have much better tactic for this one close to 50-50 IMO

few more

Croatia(+5.5) to beat Greece 1.85 2 units

France(-5.5) to beat Letonia HT 1.85 1 Unit
France(-10.5) to beat Letonia 1.85 1 Unit

France was preety bad yesterday Germans played solid defence while Parker was shooting 0/5 for the 3...this one is mostly against latvia and their mild game...no serious defence...NBA players playing preety bad....no discipline anyone is allowed to do whatever they want..i think France will fancy such kind of opposition..they are strong psychically and sholud dominate the whole game...Germans was a bad matchup for them cos they are disciplined and never gave up...while i think Latvia will be crushed and they wont recover

tempted with 2 more Halperin overs 10.5(our backs can play solid defence while Macedonians have solid centers but unexperienced outside players and Halperin sholud fancy it) and overs 157.5 on Poland Lithuania

will decide later
BOL

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Man...that was some line on Kus..congrats..gl bro

malisha
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Man...that was some line on Kus..congrats..gl bro
yeah it was a great value pitty i coludnt get more on it(6/7 on 11.5 though only 1 on 13.5:sad:)

any opinions mate?

dusan1610
09-08-2009, 12:31 PM
SERBIA WILL WIN EUROBASKET 2009!!!!!

:devil:

dusan1610
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM

Sorry but MILAN MACVAN, MILENKO TEPIC, NENAD KRSTIC, UROS TRIPKOVIC!!!!!! AND MORE!

SERBIAAAAAAAA:worship::worship:

bad gambler
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Shame that Smodis and Slokar are injured

Grinder
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Croatia -8.5 over Israel @ 1.75 (8 units)
Turkey - Lithuania u149.5 @ 1.99 (5 units)

Loss
Loss

Greece -5.5 over Croatia @ 2.10 (10 units)
Macedonia over Israel @ 3.8 (5 units)

malisha
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
yeah we will never know how much this team colud do when complete yet again

Smodiš sholud play in 2. week though

Deivid23
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM

They were outplayed for 40 mins, simple as that. They played rubbish stuff and were badly managed from bench as well to help

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
like that over on Bourusis...if our team don't raise their game/defence for this match I'm afraid we will lose this..was lookin at zhat uder Serbia and Slovenia but stats show Spain shootig was really bad..not sure yet..and I like Poland at high odds

malisha
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM
like that over on Bourusis...if our team don't raise their game/defence for this match I'm afraid we will lose this..was lookin at zhat uder Serbia and Slovenia but stats show Spain shootig was really bad..not sure yet..and I like Poland at high odds

Nicevic cant defend his own mother in a wheelchair..and he played 25. minutes yesterday(more then he averages in Benneton and he is a starter there)
only center which can play good defence is Lončar and he did not even enter the court
weird decisions by Repeša but we always play good against strong opposition expect us to bounce back today

LSD
09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
CROATIA to not lose first quarter
SPAIN over serbia
parlay @ 1.62 6 units

CROATIA -9.5
GERMANY +19,5
SERBIA +17,5
parlay @ 2.89 2.5 units

CROATIA to win first quarter @ 1.60 4 units

LLW

Iván
09-08-2009, 02:15 PM
where is the live scoring for this?

malisha
09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
here you go

http://www.eurobasket2009.org/en/default.asp

LSD
09-08-2009, 02:41 PM
where is the live scoring for this?

http://www.eurobasket2009.org/en/default.asp
official site
on the right side you will see groups and "LIVE" with red font :)

http://www.myscores.co.uk/basketball

http://www.livescore.in/hr/kosarka/

all working atm ;)

Iván
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
thanks

LSD
09-08-2009, 03:13 PM
CROATIA +11,5
LATVIA +17,5
TURKEY HT/FT
parlay @ 2.03 2.5 units

FRANCE HT/FT
GREECE not to lose
parlay @ 2.24 2.5 units

expecting cro to lose by +3 or +7 points difference
i dont think we can win greece atm
expecting france to beat ht/ft both by +5 pts
and at the end be in plus like +10 or +13
turkey should demolish bulgaria like +15 or more

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Greece @ 1.8

gl

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 05:51 PM
wow, where do you get such a huge price? :eek:

it's allover our locals

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Bourusis 17 pts way before ht..nice pick mali..tailed u on that

LSD
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
CROATIA +11,5
LATVIA +17,5
TURKEY HT/FT
parlay @ 2.03 2.5 units

FRANCE HT/FT
GREECE not to lose
parlay @ 2.24 2.5 units

expecting cro to lose by +3 or +7 points difference
i dont think we can win greece atm
expecting france to beat ht/ft both by +5 pts
and at the end be in plus like +10 or +13
turkey should demolish bulgaria like +15 or more

WL

-6 units
eurobasket W/L 8/3

france match fixed to lose on HT,clear as water
Tony Parker had a big second half for France, scoring 21 of his 23 points.
parker 2 points on ht and traore on bench after he starting to scoring vs latvia in first quarter,sad but true
all latvia power and scoring is under the basket on center positions
and removing defending player like traore and parker who is unstoppable for latvia guards,even if it's doubled he can make out
point,just too funny money lost tho fuck you parker i hope france team got swine flu.

same shit with spain starts strong,gasol going on bench
they start to shut down pressing,zone and play like clowns
shooting like it's training giving UK chances
i am sad for those who played hc on spain,thought to go +30 on UK
in acumulator like a easy bet but expecting spain to go strong here and fair play,looks like all nba stars are peace of shit fixing
until quarters
played basketball for 10 years,i know what it's like to fix a easy shit for ht,1 quarter or hc no need to be smart too much :)

Grinder
09-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Greece -5.5 over Croatia @ 2.10 (10 units)
Macedonia over Israel @ 3.8 (5 units)

Win
Win

SpinLES
09-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Greece @ 1.8

gl

WIN

betowiec
09-09-2009, 03:29 AM
:spit:

the run of shockers from the top teams continues...

aka: the run of your shitty picks

how come those who win don't look for excuses?

malisha
09-09-2009, 10:53 AM
there is surely a value in this price one bad game from us and a Greek training session against Macedonia cannot tell the whole story..Repeša will have much better tactic for this one close to 50-50 IMO

few more

Croatia(+5.5) to beat Greece 1.85 2 units

France(-5.5) to beat Letonia HT 1.85 1 Unit
France(-10.5) to beat Letonia 1.85 1 Unit

France was preety bad yesterday Germans played solid defence while Parker was shooting 0/5 for the 3...this one is mostly against latvia and their mild game...no serious defence...NBA players playing preety bad....no discipline anyone is allowed to do whatever they want..i think France will fancy such kind of opposition..they are strong psychically and sholud dominate the whole game...Germans was a bad matchup for them cos they are disciplined and never gave up...while i think Latvia will be crushed and they wont recover

tempted with 2 more Halperin overs 10.5(our backs can play solid defence while Macedonians have solid centers but unexperienced outside players and Halperin sholud fancy it) and overs 157.5 on Poland Lithuania

will decide later
BOL
LLL -4 units

ofcourse both Halperin and overs deliverd..no cigar again:o

Spinles--unlucky mate:sad:

BG--they were playing like pussys while Serbia played great team defence...and Spain shooting % was terrible due to Serbias great defence

Serbia Slovenia unders 143.5 1.85 5 units

Maybe value on Slovenia but ill go with thise...Slovenia lacks chemistry..preety old team i thought they will be much stronger before the championship..but without Slokar,Smodiš,Vujacic and Udrih they are preety thin now expecially under the basket with only one in form player(Lorbek)...Serbia without stars but whit potent young team....Partizan school with discipline game......attack jumping and strong defence...they are pretty limited in attack and their chance to win any match is to go on a little basket margin..in that situation they can beat anyone..but cant play run and gun cos lacking good consistent shooting..with 2 former Partizan players as leaders Tepić and Velickovic they are tough to beat and unders is my play

Russia Germany unders 140.5 3 units
Yesterday Mckarthy and Bykov both with 20+ points against weak Litvania who do not care much about defence...i doubt this duo will score same amount of points against hardworking German team..they played awsome against France....solid defence and limited France team on 70 points which is solid and i expect discipline game and a good fight from the germans again

Kus under 11.5(took 13.5 too while avalible) 1+6 units(7)
Kus played solid game against Israel but their backs are preety skillless and Kus was open many times....very limited player in attack he cant create anything by himself only can score for the three while wide open....Greek backs much faster and better in positioning and covering the players...while Kus is not our attack strenght eventhough he plays 30.minutes average.
Kus really sholudnt score more than 7-8 points IMO

Bourusis over 12.5 5 units
Well Elyiahu almost beated us singlehandly are here we have another tall player with good athletisism..he plays pick with Spanoulis and even can score from the 3. points margin..our Centers are weak when defending such kind of player and i fully expect Bourusis to score easy baskets or when Spanoulis give him the assist...or he can create something himself
We just cant defend those kind of players

LL -8 units(very disappointed)
WW +12 units

at the end:-2 units

good stuff again Grinder and Spinles

LSD
09-09-2009, 11:09 AM
malisha do you have any toughts without big writeups on todays games ?
poland +4,5 @ 1.85
germany @ 1.80
looks like value to me,if you look at stats,play and team spirit of those two teams
germany is really all around team,every player giving part of something and poland is the same plus playing infront of home crowd.

malisha
09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
only players today...cant win a bet other than thai i suppose..have few ideas but wont post them..only players

Massey(Mejsi) over 13.5 1.85 7 units

No brainer for me...Elyiahu and Bourusis allready showed how clueless we look when need to defend tall and explosive player...Messey scored 30+ in our friendly game and all our players say we need to stop him now we know he is dangerous...but easier to say than do it...like i said before we have huge problems with thise kind of players..Massey is playing with Antic and i think him can score overs as well today but i pick the yank instead he is strong and will be a tough opposition under the basket for our team

Turkoglu over 14.5 1.85 5 units
Poland with 2 great centers Gortat and Lampe but their outside players are not that good(exept Logan)...Hedo is a class act can score and create situations for himself...around 80+- baskets is what is expected from Turks to score and i just cant see who will stop Hedo from scoring less than 15 baskets in this game

Kleiza over 13.5 1.85 1.5 units
Lithuania with 2 losses but this is a game which they sholud win..Kleiza didnt play good first 2 games but is is a player who can score both from the 3. line and under the basket..Bulgaria is a weak team and margin for Lithuania is around 88-90 baskets...in open game against weak opponent i expect Kleiza to deliver

Petravicius over 11.5 1.85 1.5 units
good center and unlike Kleiza he is in good form..like i said margin for baskets is big and this guy can score easy baskets he is averaging 17 points per game and i expect him to deliver in this easy game

tempted with Antic over 10.5(macedoinian center) and Ukic over 13.5(Macedionia with 4 good centers but lacks quality backs and IMO we are much stronger in outside positions which means our back players will score easily and Ukic is in best form)

malisha
09-09-2009, 11:20 AM
malisha do you have any toughts without big writeups on todays games ?
poland +4,5 @ 1.85
germany @ 1.80
looks like value to me,if you look at stats,play and team spirit of those two teams
germany is really all around team,every player giving part of something and poland is the same plus playing infront of home crowd.
Germany is the biggest surprise for me in this tournament--good surprise(with our shitty team aswell:o)
Germany is a TEAM unlike Latvia who are more talented but lacking any discipline...totally agree with you they are playing for eachother and coach find the good chemistry

i prefer to back a team against more talented group of players so yes i think Germany will win

i have no opinion about Polans Turkey just overs on Hedo

bad gambler
09-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Croatia to beat Greece - $2.60

gl

lost

LSD
09-09-2009, 01:48 PM
GERMANY -2,5 hc @ 2.00 10 units

TURKOGLU over 14,5 pts @ 1.85 2.5 units
KAMBALA over 13,5 pts @ 1.85 2.5 units
GASOL over 17,5 pts @ 1.85 2.5 units
ELIYAHU over 14,5 pts @ 1.85 1.5 units

SPAIN/SLOVENIA over 65,5 rebounds @ 1.85 1.5 units

SLOVENIA +14,5 + SERBIA -4,5 + POLAND +11,5 @ 1.95 1.5 units

Germany is better team with spirit,i see them winning this one even tho they will face solid team that have massive players on center position kambala and biedrins 2.05 and 2.11 height,biedrins is in golden state warriors and other plays in russian league,which is one of best leagues in europe,both of them are offensive rebounders and looks like kambala is on fire here with one of best shooting % and pts overall,ger will have danger in janicenoks a 1.95cm best latvian guard,good assist and solid pts %,other latvian players are from 5 to 10 pts range per game and will need rise their game to cope with germans.
On the other hand germans are really massive on center positions too
have fucking 4 center line up jagla/femerling/pleib and olhbrecht
with 2.13 2.13 2.15 2.10 of height and that's really great shit even if you arent talented four cant play at same time :p but 2 + 2 mid change or 1 + 3 fast changing for less fouls and penalties should be good thing,but i think coach will took 2 + 2
Germans are also good on guard of power guard postion what complete their five squad at same time plus they have better bench then latvians.
One thing also to consider that first 4 of 5 player from starting lineup are 2 from bamberg and 2 from alba club mates,and that is all german power,that all they know eachother very well and feels eachother good from german season.
I think that latvia is really overrated with that shit france fixed last match so bookies think that latvia will easy defend like vs france where half of the french were jerking off on the bench and parker gave them basketball lesson from 2 pts on HT to 23 in 2nd part lol
I expect germans +5 ~ +15 here think -2,5 on ger looks like gift to me.

Turkoglu from +18 to +25
Gasol +20
Kambala +15 to +20
Eliyahu +18 to +30
spain/slo +62 to +70 reb cracking bet but..
GL

Grinder
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Spain -7.5 over Slovenia @ 2.30 (10 units)
Macedonia +8.5 over Croatia @ 2.25 (5 units)
France -5.5 over Russia @ 1.80 (5 units)
Poland over Turkey @ 2.70 (5 units)

Iván
09-09-2009, 02:59 PM
why were france fave to bt russia?

Bolar Bolabi
09-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Latvia V Germany - Under 143.5 @ $1.83 - in play

LSD
09-09-2009, 07:00 PM
bolar do you look this ger vs lat match
latvian fans have a message "bolar is gay" in the crowd
why they wrote that,i thought you are porno star..

LSD
09-09-2009, 11:09 PM
GERMANY -2,5 hc @ 2.00 10 units

TURKOGLU over 14,5 pts @ 1.85 2.5 units
KAMBALA over 13,5 pts @ 1.85 2.5 units
GASOL over 17,5 pts @ 1.85 2.5 units
ELIYAHU over 14,5 pts @ 1.85 1.5 units

SPAIN/SLOVENIA over 65,5 rebounds @ 1.85 1.5 units

SLOVENIA +14,5 + SERBIA -4,5 + POLAND +11,5 @ 1.95 1.5 units

LLLLWLL

units staked = 39.5
units returned = 14.26
profit = -25.24

eurobasket 2009 11/9

Really bad picks for today,especially that high stake on germans
who played really bad under pressure for next round,expected more from them to be honest.
Looks like pts on players arent good stuff this tour especially on nba starts who sit on the bench 3/4 of the game,and when they are in dont give a fuck for shooting or shooting percentage,pau gasol proves that he scored only 11pts but game lasted 40min + overtime.
Kambala and turkoglu also were too much on the bench and too passive in the game,got close eye on both of them inplay really bad shit,turkoglu line missed for 1 pt tho.
Spa/Slo rebound was cracking bet and gone over but that's doesnt count.
Slo + Serbia expected,poland blowout tho they had nice attacking game but got outplayed and wasted too many shot hc on turkey side.
Minus today on basket but got lesson here for eurobasket.
This minus could go easily in profit again but wont force this tour anymore maybe few picks if i see some attitude in players or teams.

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:00 PM
total starting to creep up.....

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:32 PM
jim, whats going on?

this stay under?

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:38 PM
winner!

nice jimbo

SpinLES
09-11-2009, 03:48 PM
France team total 77.5 Over @ 1.85

gl

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:51 PM
basket not my best area of expertise jimmy.

SpinLES
09-11-2009, 03:51 PM
That was some under..great call...btw..fuck you very much jim for third bad rep :crazy:

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:52 PM
greece vs germany to go over?

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:53 PM
fellas, what about the next game, germans vs greece.

SpinLES
09-11-2009, 03:56 PM
fellas, what about the next game, germans vs greece.

Greece to crush them

Iván
09-11-2009, 03:59 PM
-15.5 looks abit steep

SpinLES
09-11-2009, 08:37 PM
France team total 77.5 Over @ 1.85

gl

WIN

malisha
09-12-2009, 04:02 PM
only players today...cant win a bet other than thai i suppose..have few ideas but wont post them..only players

Massey(Mejsi) over 13.5 1.85 7 units

No brainer for me...Elyiahu and Bourusis allready showed how clueless we look when need to defend tall and explosive player...Messey scored 30+ in our friendly game and all our players say we need to stop him now we know he is dangerous...but easier to say than do it...like i said before we have huge problems with thise kind of players..Massey is playing with Antic and i think him can score overs as well today but i pick the yank instead he is strong and will be a tough opposition under the basket for our team

Turkoglu over 14.5 1.85 5 units
Poland with 2 great centers Gortat and Lampe but their outside players are not that good(exept Logan)...Hedo is a class act can score and create situations for himself...around 80+- baskets is what is expected from Turks to score and i just cant see who will stop Hedo from scoring less than 15 baskets in this game

Kleiza over 13.5 1.85 1.5 units
Lithuania with 2 losses but this is a game which they sholud win..Kleiza didnt play good first 2 games but is is a player who can score both from the 3. line and under the basket..Bulgaria is a weak team and margin for Lithuania is around 88-90 baskets...in open game against weak opponent i expect Kleiza to deliver

Petravicius over 11.5 1.85 1.5 units
good center and unlike Kleiza he is in good form..like i said margin for baskets is big and this guy can score easy baskets he is averaging 17 points per game and i expect him to deliver in this easy game

tempted with Antic over 10.5(macedoinian center) and Ukic over 13.5(Macedionia with 4 good centers but lacks quality backs and IMO we are much stronger in outside positions which means our back players will score easily and Ukic is in best form)

LLLW
-12 units

malisha
09-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Serbia to beat Poland 1.60
Serbia Poland under 147.5 1.85
Logan 15.5 under 1.85
Szubarg 6.5 under 1.85

Low scoring game where Serbia will play agressive defence on weaker side of Poland team(backs)..pressure on the whole court cos Poland have upper hand under the basket with 2 great centers Gortat and Lampe..and they will stop Serbias strenght which is attacking jumping... main 4 Poland players sholud be exhausted as they play 30+. minutes average..and they allready reached their top at this tournament IMO...Tepic sholud stop Logan and make constant pressure on other poland backs where Poland is thin and unexperienced on this level

Ertl93
09-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I´m excited before the game against Macedonia tomorrow. It´ll be close, I think.

malisha
09-13-2009, 12:46 AM
Serbia to beat Poland 1.60
Serbia Poland under 147.5 1.85
Logan 15.5 under 1.85
Szubarg 6.5 under 1.85

Low scoring game where Serbia will play agressive defence on weaker side of Poland team(backs)..pressure on the whole court cos Poland have upper hand under the basket with 2 great centers Gortat and Lampe..and they will stop Serbias strenght which is attacking jumping... main 4 Poland players sholud be exhausted as they play 30+. minutes average..and they allready reached their top at this tournament IMO...Tepic sholud stop Logan and make constant pressure on other poland backs where Poland is thin and unexperienced on this level

WLWW

unlucky on unders with penalty finish and a point in last second:o

SpinLES
09-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Macedonia +5,5 @ 1.9
Greece -7,5 @ 1.85
Croatia @ 3.25

gl

malisha
09-13-2009, 01:10 PM
nah Jim my money on betfair is gone

Greece(-4.5) to beat Russia HT 1.85
Greece(-8.5) to beat Russia 1.85
Grecce Russia HT/FT 1/1 1.55

SpinLES
09-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Macedonia +5,5 @ 1.9
Greece -7,5 @ 1.85
Croatia @ 3.25

gl

WLL

Gamblore
09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Are players like Pau Gasol playing for Spain?

bad gambler
09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Greece to beat France - $1.90

gl

betowiec
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
thanks for the W

live betting wasn't needed?:cool:

Grinder
09-15-2009, 04:12 PM
France over Greece @ 2.10 (20 units)

Grinder
09-15-2009, 06:01 PM
France over Greece @ 2.10 (20 units)

Win

great game

bad gambler
09-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Greece to beat France - $1.90

gl

lost

cocktease

Julio
09-16-2009, 10:38 AM
lost

cocktease

Was on Greece too but didn't have enough time to place my bet. Fortunately. :lol:

bad gambler
09-16-2009, 10:48 AM
three peat.

All 3 scores almost identical today :lol:.

Last 7 games of the tournament have gone under the total I think

The shooting in general has been pretty poor

Bolar Bolabi
09-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Lithuania V Serbia - Under 147.5 @ $1.83

betowiec
09-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Was on Greece too but didn't have enough time to place my bet. Fortunately. :lol:

like it matters :)

Bolar Bolabi
09-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Explain your reasoning for this bet good sir.

Match-ups, styles of play, etc.

As BG pointed out. The last 7 matches have gone under. Ride the under train!

SpinLES
09-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Gasol 17.5 pts Under @ 1,85

gl

SpinLES
09-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Turkey - Slovenia under 145.4 @ 1.85

gl

betowiec
09-16-2009, 02:47 PM
As BG pointed out. The last 7 matches have gone under. Ride the under train!

doesn't mean the 8th one in the row will go under
still 50/50 :)

betowiec
09-16-2009, 03:00 PM
Why 50-50?

If the line was 142.5 would it still be 50-50? What about if the line was 95.5?

It's not the same as flipping a coin.

but it is not

betowiec
09-16-2009, 03:07 PM
The line shifts throughout betting, and can be different at different books.

So which one has a 50-50 chance?
over 0.5

SpinLES
09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Gasol 17.5 pts Under @ 1,85

gl

l:o

LSD
09-17-2009, 12:02 PM
thinking to go
russia +11,5 + spain @ 2.00

russia on three win streak +3 +3 +2 hc win over cro,gre and mkd
serbia won pol +5,lost to tur -5 and won ltu +10
those two are same in shooting stats maybe serbia slightly better in free throws in few %,both teams are full of youngsters 1983 and younger with one or two older guys
serbia is fav cuz they beat spain in first game and that pumped them but i dont think they should be favored like this,also russia @ 2.40 looks tempting.
france didnt lost game and spain lost opening game to serbia and game vs turkey -3
this game should be different,france in my eyes have three respectable players parker,diaw and batum vs spain p.gasol,fernandez,navarro and rubio
this should be battle of doubling key players like parker and p.gasol and giving others more chances to score and spain have more expirienced players and better bench so i expect them to win this and give france first loss,also spain is fav to win eurobasket at 1.70-1.90 odds but in my eyes nobody should be under 2.00
if parker would be closed for three points i dont think france have a chance here,two other players from france should play match of the year to cope with spaniards.

malisha
09-17-2009, 12:48 PM
nah Jim my money on betfair is gone

Greece(-4.5) to beat Russia HT 1.85
Greece(-8.5) to beat Russia 1.85
Grecce Russia HT/FT 1/1 1.55

3Xlost
cleen sweap:sad:
it was a fixed match like most of the last gruop matches:o

Serbia to beat Russia 1.60
Serbia(-4.5) to beat Russia 1.90
Serbia Russia under 139.5 1.85

Serbia is IMO stronger team...with more depth and attacking potential...Mozgov is playing out of his skin but i think hell find himself in foul trouble fast as Serbia knows where the biggest threat is coming from...Serbia is not an offensive force...they play similar to Partizan...discipline,strong defence and the most important thing...attacking jumping where they are really good..if they control jumping i cant see how Russia will be able to win this one...they are weaker in attack...not better in defence as well...Serbia have more class players with Teodosic,Krstic,Velickovic,Tepic and Macvan...the only thing which colud favour Russia is that they had more time to prepare for this one...as Serbia played a game yesterday and than need to travel with the bus on shitty poland road 3 hours to get to Katowice where the game will be played..apart from that i really cant see where Russie is better than Serbia so fully expect Serbia to clinch this one

SpinLES
09-17-2009, 02:33 PM
imo Spain is lock 2day @ 1.6..any opinion guys?..that under Serbia- Russia looks tempting too..

malisha
09-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Careful malisha, betting against motherland.

Serbia is a pack of c*nts, don't be surprised if they break your heart.

yeah it colud happen Jim but Serbia have a solid coach and Russians were pretty lucky durning all the championship...so if their luck contionues today who knows

and this Mozgov...who the fuck was he before the tournament? now all of the sudden he is the best center in the world....only thing which colud fuck me is Serbias lack of preparation and russias luck.

imo Spain is lock 2day @ 1.6..any opinion guys?..that under Serbia- Russia looks tempting too..
lock IMO..but ill wait until the 1. game is over

SpinLES
09-17-2009, 03:31 PM
won't touch that under...

Spain @ 1.6

gl

Bolar Bolabi
09-17-2009, 04:01 PM
France V Spain - Under 143 @ $1.90
Russia V Serbia - Under 137 @ $1.90

Good luck!

SpinLES
09-17-2009, 08:40 PM
won't touch that under...

Spain @ 1.6

gl

WIN

malisha
09-17-2009, 09:12 PM
3Xlost
cleen sweap:sad:
it was a fixed match like most of the last gruop matches:o

Serbia to beat Russia 1.60
Serbia(-4.5) to beat Russia 1.90
Serbia Russia under 139.5 1.85

Serbia is IMO stronger team...with more depth and attacking potential...Mozgov is playing out of his skin but i think hell find himself in foul trouble fast as Serbia knows where the biggest threat is coming from...Serbia is not an offensive force...they play similar to Partizan...discipline,strong defence and the most important thing...attacking jumping where they are really good..if they control jumping i cant see how Russia will be able to win this one...they are weaker in attack...not better in defence as well...Serbia have more class players with Teodosic,Krstic,Velickovic,Tepic and Macvan...the only thing which colud favour Russia is that they had more time to prepare for this one...as Serbia played a game yesterday and than need to travel with the bus on shitty poland road 3 hours to get to Katowice where the game will be played..apart from that i really cant see where Russie is better than Serbia so fully expect Serbia to clinch this one
2W
1lost

this SpinLES is fucking good

bad gambler
09-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Turkey to beat Greece - $2.10

Croatia to cover +5.5 v Slovenia

gl

malisha
09-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Slovenia to beat Croatia 1.65
Erazem Lorbek over 13.5 1.85

SpinLES
09-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Lorbek over 14.5 @ 1.85

gl

nice line malisha

LSD
09-18-2009, 06:58 PM
SLOVENIA @ 1.65 16 units

bad gambler
09-18-2009, 08:48 PM
Turkey to beat Greece - $2.10

Croatia to cover +5.5 v Slovenia

gl

lost/win

ffs

LSD
09-18-2009, 09:00 PM
SLOVENIA @ 1.65 16 units

W

from -15 to +2

nastoff
09-19-2009, 05:29 AM
lost/win

ffs

unlucky with Turkey - Greece, it was a see-saw game that could have ended either way.

So Spain - Serbia final? Or a surprise?

SpinLES
09-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Lorbek over 14.5 @ 1.85

gl

nice line malisha

WIN

good stuff malisha and LSD

SpinLES
09-19-2009, 01:33 PM
got to take

Serbia @ 2.1

gl

bad gambler
09-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Serbia to beat Slovenia - $2.00

nastoff
09-19-2009, 02:18 PM
The Serbians look super heavy everywhere.

Spain - Greece over 149 @ 1.90, will be fast tempo by the Spaniards and with the Greeks shooting a lot of 3's I expect higher scoring.

Grinder
09-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Greece over Spain @ 5.80 (15 units)

LSD
09-19-2009, 05:52 PM
SLOVENIA @ 2.10 6 units

lorbek played match of the tour and lakovic worst match so far yestarday vs cro
if they play their best and nachbar rise his game up slo are sure winners in my eyes
serbs are too young to handle with pressure in semifinal,slo have older and expirienced

nastoff
09-19-2009, 06:21 PM
The Serbians look super heavy everywhere.

Spain - Greece over 149 @ 1.90, will be fast tempo by the Spaniards and with the Greeks shooting a lot of 3's I expect higher scoring.

Loss
Even 89 points in the first half are not enough :banghead:

SLOVENIA @ 2.10 6 units

lorbek played match of the tour and lakovic worst match so far yestarday vs cro
if they play their best and nachbar rise his game up slo are sure winners in my eyes
serbs are too young to handle with pressure in semifinal,slo have older and expirienced

Are these local odds? I can't find Slovenia higher than 1.90 anywhere.

malisha
09-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Slovenia to beat Croatia 1.65
Erazem Lorbek over 13.5 1.85

2xwin

betowiec
09-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Greece over Spain @ 5.80 (15 units)

unlucky

bad gambler
09-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Serbia to beat Slovenia - $2.00

win

Grinder
09-19-2009, 09:59 PM
unlucky

lmao. You care way too much.

Serbia luckily scraped through there, Lorbek brothers were on fire...that was a hell of a performance from Teodosic.

Olympiacos will be in great shape if Teodosic can play anything like that.

malisha
09-19-2009, 10:22 PM
this is basketball

best match so far in this tournament by far IMO

LSD
09-20-2009, 08:57 AM
SLOVENIA @ 2.10 6 units

L

2nd draw in this tour i think lol

bad gambler
09-20-2009, 09:30 AM
Croatia to beat France - $2.65

gl

Iván
09-20-2009, 10:08 AM
classic kuta, that comment he made to grinder.

just simply classic kuta-fonzy.

Gamblore
09-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Kuta's no Bolar, but he's hovering ever so close.

bad gambler
09-20-2009, 11:00 AM
Croatia to beat France - $2.65

gl

lost

Adding:

Russia to cover +4.5 v Turkey

bad gambler
09-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Adding:

Russia to cover +6.5 v Turkey (second half)

gl

bad gambler
09-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Russia to cover +4.5 v Turkey

Russia to cover +6.5 v Turkey (second half)

gl

win x 2

bad gambler
09-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Spain to cover -6 v Serbia (1st half)
Spain to cover -10.5 Serbia

gl

malisha
09-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Spain(-5.5) to beat Serbia HT 1.85
Spain Serbia 1/1 HT/FT 1.42(dubl material)

Kraxths
09-20-2009, 04:24 PM
lmao. You care way too much.

Serbia luckily scraped through there, Lorbek brothers were on fire...that was a hell of a performance from Teodosic.

Olympiacos will be in great shape if Teodosic can play anything like that.

Teodosic is just a limited player that no way can be a leader in teams like Olympiakos

Tenn1sAdd1ct
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
P.Gasol over 18,5 @1,85 seems like a gift.

He's been averaging 21,5 pts in his last 4 (and important) games while having to play just 22,75 mins per game. I guess he'll play bit more tonight so I'll take it.

dusan1610
09-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Serbia over Spain @5.00

dusan1610
09-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Spain to **** Serbia "so hard that their mothers will feel it" by 10 or more @ 1.90

:lol::lol:

bad gambler
09-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Spain to cover -6 v Serbia (1st half)
Spain to cover -10.5 Serbia

gl

win x 2

Tenn1sAdd1ct
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
P.Gasol over 18,5 @1,85 seems like a gift.

He's been averaging 21,5 pts in his last 4 (and important) games while having to play just 22,75 mins per game. I guess he'll play bit more tonight so I'll take it.

L

Meh 18pts. Serbia too weak, played only under 22 mins.

malisha
09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Spain(-5.5) to beat Serbia HT 1.85
Spain Serbia 1/1 HT/FT 1.42(dubl material)

2xwin

good capping BG and Jim

Serbia woludnt beat them even if played their best stuff but they was fucking awful

dusan1610
09-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Serbia SILVER :worship: