WWW Montreal QF: Delpo or Nadal? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WWW Montreal QF: Delpo or Nadal?

tennishero
08-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Not sure, Nadal in 3?

selyoink
08-14-2009, 12:59 AM
If Del Potro bends down for Nadull he should be kicked off the tour. Obviously Nadull should've been kicked off the tour a long time ago but ATP is in his pocket.

shawshank
08-14-2009, 01:14 AM
If Del Potro bends down for Nadull he should be kicked off the tour. Obviously Nadull should've been kicked off the tour a long time ago but ATP is in his pocket.

ATP was always in Federer's pocket so stop messing around.
This will be a huge test for Rafa. Normally I would say that he will lose to Delpo in this situation, but I saw today that JMDP is very tired and he really struggled against Hanescu.
We will see, but let's hope that Rafa can pass through. So good to have him back on tour!

rocketassist
08-14-2009, 01:19 AM
If Del Potro is on, he wins comfortably in straights, he will outhit Rafito.

Djokovic will beat either though I reckon.

MalwareDie
08-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Tennis loses no matter what the result will be. The amount of fail in this match-up exceeds the quota allowed by the universe.

Henry Chinaski
08-14-2009, 01:28 AM
nadal 6-4 ret.

fast_clay
08-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Tennis loses no matter what the result will be. The amount of fail in this match-up exceeds the quota allowed by the universe.

hahaha :spit:

straitup
08-14-2009, 01:41 AM
It took a heck of an effort for Del Potro to win that match in Miami. Of course Nadal was almost at his best at that time of the year, and Del Potro wasn't at his complete best. But I think Nadal in 3 sets

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Nadal leads Del Potro 4-1 and that ONE was this year when Nadal served for a straight sets victory and then had one of the first losses of concentration of his career. So I consider it 5-0 in reality.

rubbERR
08-14-2009, 01:43 AM
Nadal leads Del Potro 4-1 and that ONE was this year when Nadal served for a straight sets victory and then had one of the first losses of concentration of his career. So I consider it 5-0 in reality.

i actually consider that Federer leads Nadal in their H2H, all his losses against Nadal is due to poor concentration, seriously dude :lol:

rocketassist
08-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Richard Gasquet has never lost to Andy Murray.

ballbasher101
08-14-2009, 02:19 AM
I suspect that Nadal is going to win this one. Nadal will be looking to avenge his loss to the Pony earlier this year.

Calidreth
08-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Del-Po in 3 only because he will probably gift a set to Nadal.

rubbERR
08-14-2009, 02:28 AM
Delpo is actually playing pretty bad tennis this tournament, its not like he is top-form.

Arkulari
08-14-2009, 02:32 AM
I hope Rafa, but I don't really know what is going to be Juan Martin's form tomorrow :unsure:

DJ Soup
08-14-2009, 02:41 AM
hopefully Rafa will bring the fire back in Delpo.

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 02:41 AM
I hope Rafa, but I don't really know what is going to be Juan Martin's form tomorrow :unsure:

How do you approach Nadal's comeback, are you more a Nadal fan than a Federer fan or do you half-hope that Nadal doesn't get back fitness, cos you know Federer can't beat him in a GS Final (apart from when Nadal was learning legal grass). Or do you want Federer not to win the US Open?

habibko
08-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Del Pony should take this.

Andi-M
08-14-2009, 02:49 AM
If shouder and back are bothering JMDP and he cant serve properly Nadal in 2.

If JMDP is feeling OK, he'll win in 3. Has firepower to straight set an out of form Nadal but far too inconsistant to do so.

Arkulari
08-14-2009, 02:49 AM
How do you approach Nadal's comeback, are you more a Nadal fan than a Federer fan or do you half-hope that Nadal doesn't get back fitness, cos you know Federer can't beat him in a GS Final (apart from when Nadal was learning legal grass). Or do you want Federer not to win the US Open?

I usually support the player that is in "worst" form (though, worst form for them is finals at big tournaments :lol: ) last year for example I fully rooted for Roger at the USO, this year I'll root for Rafa ;)

in this tournament I think Rafa has a better shot than Roger if he gets his groove back, because he isn't facing Murray (who's honestly the man to beat in these kind of tournaments) until the final ;)

and about Roger not being able to defeat Rafa, well, Rafa was still learning in 2006, but in 2007 he already was a force on grass and still Roger defeated him ;)

I'm not one of those stupid moronic retarded people who think that Rafa only loses when he is tired or injured, he's human, a very strong but nonetheless human ;)

whattheheck
08-14-2009, 02:51 AM
Delpo might take this one

peribsen
08-14-2009, 02:53 AM
There is something I don´t know: who will win (though I do know that Delpo is fighting to win while Nadal is fighting to recover form, which is not exactly synonimous).

There is something I do know: what will be the most popular comment on MTF just after the balls stops:

- If Nadal loses, it will be definitive proof that he (who is only a moonballer) is over and done for.
- If Nadal wins, Delpo will be proclaimed supermug and the Darth Vader of chokes.

Anybody who doesn´t concur with the above will be depicted as mentally derelict or (preferably 'and') a tard (of the Rafatard subtype).

I'm sorry for Delpo, seems he either chokes or else simply does the obvious, no glory for him whatever happens.

Obviously Nadull should've been kicked off the tour a long time ago but ATP is in his pocket.

Obviously on the charge of the abomination of having stripped the GOAT of 6 GS? Or maybe you are referring to the heinous crime of having licked most of the rest out of 15 MS1000? You're obviously in the know, Selyoink, please tell us.

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 02:55 AM
I usually support the player that is in "worst" form (though, worst form for them is finals at big tournaments :lol: ) last year for example I fully rooted for Roger at the USO, this year I'll root for Rafa ;)

in this tournament I think Rafa has a better shot than Roger if he gets his groove back, because he isn't facing Murray (who's honestly the man to beat in these kind of tournaments) until the final ;)

and about Roger not being able to defeat Rafa, well, Rafa was still learning in 2006, but in 2007 he already was a force on grass and still Roger defeated him ;)

I'm not one of those stupid moronic retarded people who think that Rafa only loses when he is tired or injured, he's human, a very strong but nonetheless human ;)

Ok but Nadal had hardly won a match on grass when he got to the final in 2006 and his game wasn't attacking it was clayish back then, and this isn't an "excuse" (its a reason, cause and effect) but he did get a clear quad injury and was hampered in the 5th set of 2007 Final. Everyone has their opinion but the slow movement after the quad injury was as clear as mud.

betowiec
08-14-2009, 02:57 AM
rafito

Burrow
08-14-2009, 03:02 AM

I'll sum this up for everybody who can't be bothered to read all that.

Glory hunting

FedEXpress91
08-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Ok but Nadal had hardly won a match on grass when he got to the final in 2006 and his game wasn't attacking it was clayish back then, and this isn't an "excuse" (its a reason, cause and effect) but he did get a clear quad injury and was hampered in the 5th set of 2007 Final. Everyone has their opinion but the slow movement after the quad injury was as clear as mud.

wtf? clear as mud? dude learn to use idioms properly if your going to try and prove a point.

As for the match i think delpo in 3.

LinkMage
08-14-2009, 03:07 AM
Nadull in straights. :zzz:

out_here_grindin
08-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Del Potro should win on his best surface and Nadal's worst and nadal's first real test since his knee injury.

Sunset of Age
08-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Rafa in three, if he's anywhere near to his best form.

Sunset of Age
08-14-2009, 03:12 AM

Nat, :lol: - don't ever try to post something sensible and well-thought, you know this is GM, no? :p

Everko
08-14-2009, 03:13 AM
I'll sum this up for everybody who can't be bothered to read all that.

Glory hunting

that is not it at all. Reread it if you can understand enlgish you will realize he pulls for the one who is under the carravan at that moment in the time.

chenx15
08-14-2009, 03:13 AM
i actually consider that Federer leads Nadal in their H2H, all his losses against Nadal is due to poor concentration, seriously dude :lol:

now that's what i call a third degree burn

Guy Haines
08-14-2009, 03:47 AM
Love this matchup and all the bile it inspires from MTF's sour balls. :hearts:

They prematurely ejaculate a bunch of hate here. But they still won't be able to help but watch this Pig and Pony Show nervously peeking through their fingers -- in case it turns out to be a genuine battle, unlike all the predictable loser and vainglorious winner nonsense of 98% of the ATP, including its many underachieving "artistes."

Win-win. If Del Potro wins, he continues to build on his progress this year and cements the fact that he's a contender at the Open. And Nadal's loss will have a slightly bitter taste for the pork chop lovers because most dislike Del Po almost as much.

If Nadal wins, the whining will reach new levels.

RagingLamb
08-14-2009, 03:49 AM
Nadal's just not ready for this.

Arkulari
08-14-2009, 03:50 AM

They prematurely ejaculate a bunch of hate here. But they still won't be able to help but watch this match peeking through their fingers -- in case it turns out to be a genuine battle, unlike all the predictable loser and vainglorious winner nonsense of 98% of the ATP, including its many underachieving "artistes."

Win-win. If Del Potro wins, he continues to build on his progress this year and cements the fact that he's a contender at the Open. And Nadal's loss will have a slightly bitter taste for the pork chop lovers because most dislike Del Po almost as much.

I usually don't agree with you but in this we think almost exactly the same ;) :yeah:

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 03:54 AM

They prematurely ejaculate a bunch of hate here. But they still won't be able to help but watch this match peeking through their fingers -- in case it turns out to be a genuine battle, unlike all the predictable loser and vainglorious winner nonsense of 98% of the ATP, including its many underachieving "artistes."

And I thought the whining couldn't get any worse. At least after Nadal won the Australian Open the haters actually gave up and stopped posting. Right now with Nadal about to return to form in Montreal and Cincy we are in that unfortunate 'in between stage of hate' whereby the Federators are angry but not angry enough to leave the forum. After the US Open this forum will become quiet and mostly populated by actual fans of tennis rather than fedbiatches :)

Allez_Roger!
08-14-2009, 03:58 AM
DelPo isnt at his best, he left his best in Washington.
Still, I wont mind if he kicks Nadal's ass again :p

coonster14
08-14-2009, 04:02 AM
as big a rafa fan as i am, i think delpo wins in 3, but hopefully rafa can pull this one out.

swebright
08-14-2009, 04:02 AM
Delpo. Unless Nadal makes him run like a rabbit and the kid gets tired.

Audacity
08-14-2009, 04:04 AM

lol

DJ Soup
08-14-2009, 04:09 AM
DelPo isnt at his best, he left his best in Washington.
Still, I wont mind if he kicks Nadal's ass again :p

dude, Delpo was FAR from his best at Washington. He won that tournament because he proved he can win despite not performing at his best.

Mimi
08-14-2009, 04:12 AM
:ras: Del Potro

MrChopin
08-14-2009, 04:18 AM

They prematurely ejaculate a bunch of hate here. But they still won't be able to help but watch this Pig and Pony Show nervously peeking through their fingers -- in case it turns out to be a genuine battle, unlike all the predictable loser and vainglorious winner nonsense of 98% of the ATP, including its many underachieving "artistes."

Great post, but the MTF funk sacs lack the attention span needed to read back to back sentences, so you're preaching to only the choir here.

ZakMcCrack
08-14-2009, 05:09 AM
And I thought the whining couldn't get any worse. At least after Nadal won the Australian Open the haters actually gave up and stopped posting. Right now with Nadal about to return to form in Montreal and Cincy we are in that unfortunate 'in between stage of hate' whereby the Federators are angry but not angry enough to leave the forum. After the US Open this forum will become quiet and mostly populated by actual fans of tennis rather than fedbiatches :)

Well, but who's that reckless cretin persistently being beside the point in this thread? I see some obsessive features looming up; or do you always feel like having to come to Rafa's defence if only his name appears on screen...? Actually you yourself seem to be so full of despise that you simply cannot pick up on something else than...well, despising. One-track perception that is, combined with a "slight" penchant for paranoia. Nadal's outstanding record vs Federer taken into account one ought to think that you may present yourself much more self-assured -so where does the shoe pinch?

Sunset of Age
08-14-2009, 05:13 AM

Great post, spot on. :yeah:

Ichiban1920
08-14-2009, 05:45 AM
Two of the most talentless mugs in the game today face off in a mug match of epic proportions. Once can only pray that the game of tennis will still survive regardless of whatever the outcome is of this horrifying match.

Guy Haines
08-14-2009, 05:57 AM
Two of the most talentless mugs in the game today face off in a mug match of epic proportions. Once can only pray that the game of tennis will still survive regardless of whatever the outcome is of this horrifying match.

You should rewrite this post in the voice of an announcer for a Monster Truck Rally.

LucasArg
08-14-2009, 06:11 AM
Juan will have almost 2 days of rest.
He should be ready for Rafa.

tennisace28
08-14-2009, 08:02 AM
pony is dangerous when he is on his game, hopefully rafito can shake off more rust and really play to his potential. The key for rafa is his serves and his cross court backhand. If he can hit these 2 shots regularly deep, he has a good chance against the pony. Rafa's forehand looked quite decent yesterday against the german and hopefully he can build on that and really open his shoulders and go for those monster top spin forehands! VAMOS RAFITO!!

xohxmyx
08-14-2009, 08:08 AM
i think it should be a good game (i hope it is anyway) i thiiink rafa will take it? juan martin seems to be struggling a bit...he seems to really get effected by the conditions...but having said that he did defend at washington and his made it this far...so i dunno we'll wait and see.

HattonWBA
08-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Delpo in 2 sets, maybe 3

Aenea
08-14-2009, 08:21 AM
JMDP played a lot in the last 2 weeks. He must be pretty confident after winning Washington but also a bit tired, he played many 3 setters and I read he had medical time-outs in the Hanescu match. As for Rafa, he is well rested didn't stay too long on court but he's still rusty after the long break. So both of them have advantages and disadvantages and I can't tell which one will prevail.
Good luck, Rafa. I hope you win. Vamos. :rocker2:

CelesteBlanca
08-14-2009, 08:35 AM
dude, Delpo was FAR from his best at Washington. He won that tournament because he proved he can win despite not performing at his best.

Yes, actually we thought he might lose in straight when he played first set and a half in that final, so many moonballs...

From yesterday's match, it seems that Delpo has trouble with back and right shoulder. Maybe Rafa in 2...

Julio
08-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Del Potro, in 2.

nanoman
08-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Delpo should clinch this if his head and body are match ready.

BlueSwan
08-14-2009, 08:56 AM
First real test for Rafa. I think he passes it in straights.

rubbERR
08-14-2009, 01:16 PM
just look how Kim Clijster is doing WTA side and he was out 2 years, and Nadal...two months? yeah right :lol:

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 02:20 PM
^^ Plus, Nadal was out 2 months at the end of 2008 and won the Australian Open. Nadal may end up taking 2 months off each year in future especially in his late20s/early30s.

Burrow
08-14-2009, 02:27 PM
that is not it at all. Reread it if you can understand enlgish you will realize he pulls for the one who is under the carravan at that moment in the time.

And why does that make any difference? :retard:

And according to your rep "mrsfedex" or "missfedex" you are basically saying I can't state my opinion unless I'm agreeing with you.

No thanks :wavey:

mandeep
08-14-2009, 02:28 PM
^^ Plus, Nadal was out 2 months at the end of 2008 and won the Australian Open. Nadal may end up taking 2 months off each year in future especially in his late20s/early30s.

And then we can point and laugh at all these retards..cause if Rafa just takes 2 months off before each slam..he is guaranteed to win..so lets say he plays until he is 33.. that gives him another 9 years.. 9 * 4 = 36 , but let's say he does lose some of them..not cause someone beats him, or he is tired, but he gets a splinter or sprains his ankle or something and only wins say 80% of those grandslams..that rounds up to 29 slams add his existing 6 slams and that gives him a nice round figure of 35 for the end of his career. Then there will be no argument about who is the GOAT..we will have to not only proclaim rafa the GOAT, but we have call him waterver farm animal we want them PIG, SHEEP..whatever man

rubbERR
08-14-2009, 02:33 PM
yeah...Del Potro is carrying high expectations if you look this poll, making him favourite is just ......... he is not playing amazing this tournament(Del Potro). :lol:

whoever loses this match gonna get bashed, no doubt about that

tennizen
08-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Del Potro in 3:sad:

bokehlicious
08-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Rafa in 2

kaylee
08-14-2009, 03:10 PM
hmm this is where the real test is and my stupid sports channel isn't showing any tennis today. WHAT IS WITH THAT? It is in our country for goodness sake and they put golf on where we have a golf channel. Honestly, sorry rant over. I won't even be able to watch online pooh!

Certinfy
08-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Del Potro in 3...

FlameOn
08-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Rafa and his fighting spirit.

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 04:07 PM
And then we can point and laugh at all these retards..cause if Rafa just takes 2 months off before each slam..he is guaranteed to win..so lets say he plays until he is 33.. that gives him another 9 years.. 9 * 4 = 36 , but let's say he does lose some of them..not cause someone beats him, or he is tired, but he gets a splinter or sprains his ankle or something and only wins say 80% of those grandslams..that rounds up to 29 slams add his existing 6 slams and that gives him a nice round figure of 35 for the end of his career. Then there will be no argument about who is the GOAT..we will have to not only proclaim rafa the GOAT, but we have call him waterver farm animal we want them PIG, SHEEP..whatever man

What has my post got to do with 36, 29 slams? Because I talked about him taking 2 months off each year when he's aged in late20s early30s? Being fit in your 30s has no correlation with winning slams, just ask Agassi.

mandeep
08-14-2009, 04:41 PM
What has my post got to do with 36, 29 slams? Because I talked about him taking 2 months off each year when he's aged in late20s early30s? Being fit in your 30s has no correlation with winning slams, just ask Agassi.

dude.. i am just joking around. i know better than to get into a rational debate with you :worship::worship::worship::worship:

McAlistar
08-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Obviously this surface suits Del Potro much more than Nadal but his shoulder will probably be bruised and painful for the match today. Wouldnt surprise me to see this match finish early.

Serenidad
08-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Get the fire ready, we're having hog tonight.

rubbERR
08-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Obviously this surface suits Del Potro much more than Nadal but his shoulder will probably be bruised and painful for the match today. Wouldnt surprise me to see this match finish early.

he actually got some massage his upper back too its not only his shoulder, maybe because bad night sleep? :lol: obviously its nothing serious because he didnt retire.

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 05:04 PM
dude.. i am just joking around. i know better than to get into a rational debate with you :worship::worship::worship::worship:

I know, you tried to have an irrational debate; I said Nadal will probably take 2 months off each year as he gets older..... and I have no idea what you were posting, I guess it was an attempt at something insulting.

mandeep
08-14-2009, 05:21 PM
I know, you tried to have an irrational debate; I said Nadal will probably take 2 months off each year as he gets older..... and I have no idea what you were posting, I guess it was an attempt at something insulting.

How could I dare to have an irrational debate with someone who has already proclaimed a player winner of an event that is yet to take place, mostly based on the fact that he previously won a tournament by taking 2 months off.

Matt01
08-14-2009, 05:24 PM
whoever loses this match gonna get bashed, no doubt about that

Yeah, it's gonna be a bash-fest :sad:

I think Del Potro will win in 3 tights sets like in Miami this year.

rocketassist
08-14-2009, 05:29 PM
If Nadal wins, then it really is the muggiest of mug eras to go and beat a top 5 player in his first event back after being rusty in both rounds.

But Del Mugtro should bash him off court in 2.

Gaudio2004
08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Del Potro really should win this, if not then I will be very disappointed, he beat Nadal at his own game last time they played and Del Potro has high confidence as he has just won a title.

CescAndyKimi
08-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Rafa in 2. He has something to prove, Del po, bad shoulder, bad form. Rafa, fresh knees, fit as a fiddle, rearing to go. And his regular tenacity. Evert variable pointing towards Rafa

Langers
08-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Del Potro in 2.

Carn Rafa! :D

vamosinator
08-14-2009, 07:05 PM
How could I dare to have an irrational debate with someone who has already proclaimed a player winner of an event that is yet to take place, mostly based on the fact that he previously won a tournament by taking 2 months off.

The reason why Nadal will win the US Open is because he is the best hardcourt player in the world. The only reason why he didn't win the US Open last year is because he was running on empty after the Olympics (an event which saw him defeat Djokovic in the semi-final and Gonzo in 3 straight sets for the gold medal on a hardcourt faster than New York). Had Nadal been slightly fresher at the US Open he would have kept the break he had in the 4th set v Murray and as usual finished his opponent off in the 5th set. After Nadal wins this year's US Open you will be silly (and illogical) to deny that he is the best hardcourt player in the world.

CescAndyKimi
08-14-2009, 07:25 PM
The reason why Nadal will win the US Open is because he is the best hardcourt player in the world. The only reason why he didn't win the US Open last year is because he was running on empty after the Olympics (an event which saw him defeat Djokovic in the semi-final and Gonzo in 3 straight sets for the gold medal on a hardcourt faster than New York). Had Nadal been slightly fresher at the US Open he would have kept the break he had in the 4th set v Murray and as usual finished his opponent off in the 5th set. After Nadal wins this year's US Open you will be silly (and illogical) to deny that he is the best hardcourt player in the world.

Why are you talking out of your bottom?

Ichiban1920
08-14-2009, 08:44 PM

:lol::lol:

Fucking clown.

mashamaniac
08-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Nadal in straights...

ArgieFan
08-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Delpo. Unless Nadal makes him run like a rabbit and the kid gets tired.

JMDP is already tired, and has a little injury in his back. I think Rafa will win by Del Potro's retirement after winning the first set...

TipsyFan91
08-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Del Potty's gotta have some confidence based on his previous win over Rafa but he's not been in good form this week. It's hard to guage how well Rafa playing though because of Ferrer's retirement and Petzschner's inability to get the ball over the net for the entirety of their match.

I reckon Rafa in 2 still.

selyoink
08-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Obviously on the charge of the abomination of having stripped the GOAT of 6 GS? Or maybe you are referring to the heinous crime of having licked most of the rest out of 15 MS1000? You're obviously in the know, Selyoink, please tell us.

On the charge of fixing draws and matches. Who cares if he beats the choker Federer. He wouldn't make it that far in tournaments if his draws weren't always filled with mugs and Spanish fixers like Almugro. Anyone who thinks Nadull should still be on the tour should watch his fix with Almugro at RG in 08.

selyoink
08-14-2009, 10:47 PM

Nadull is one of the biggest hard court mugs out there. ATP always gives him opponents who idolize him on hardcourts. That is the only reason Nadull has ever had any good results on a hard court. Not to mention the ATP's slowing every surface to aid Nadull. You sir are a fool.

born_on_clay
08-14-2009, 10:51 PM

You're nuts
What you're talking about?

Rafa in 3

vamosinator
08-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Nadull is one of the biggest hard court mugs out there. ATP always gives him opponents who idolize him on hardcourts. That is the only reason Nadull has ever had any good results on a hard court. Not to mention the ATP's slowing every surface to aid Nadull. You sir are a fool.

I think you are going to be one of those people who even when Nadal is both the defending Australian Open and defending US Open Champion, you are going to still be saying Nadal isn't as good as Federer or Murray on hardcourt. Well done on that.

selyoink
08-15-2009, 12:17 AM
I think you are going to be one of those people who even when Nadal is both the defending Australian Open and defending US Open Champion, you are going to still be saying Nadal isn't as good as Federer or Murray on hardcourt. Well done on that.

He isn't as good as Murray or Fed on a hardcourt. Only an idiot could say otherwise.

tangerine_dream
08-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Chris Fowler just said that ESPN2 will broadcast Nadal-DelPotro tonight at 12:30am EST.

Ichiban1920
08-15-2009, 12:18 AM

Why are the overwhelming majority of Nadull-fans mentally retarded?

TMJordan
08-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Chris Fowler just said that ESPN2 will broadcast Nadal-DelPotro tonight at 12:30am EST.

Only in America :yeah:

Matt01
08-15-2009, 03:00 AM
He isn't as good as Murray or Fed on a hardcourt. Only an idiot could say otherwise.

Nadal has won a Grand Slam and an Olympic Gold medal on hardcourt. That's much much better than Murray's career achievements on that surface. :wavey:

Serenidad
08-15-2009, 03:12 AM
He may have the achievements, but Murray is a better player on the surface.