Boring [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Boring

Everko
08-13-2009, 11:34 PM
You can know who will win every match nowadays. The top seeds. Not even minor upsets. even the seend from5 onward win easy.

I want some more unpretictablitly and exdcitement.

I will yawn now

GlennMirnyi
08-13-2009, 11:35 PM
You can know who will win every match nowadays. The top seeds. Not even minor upsets. even the seend from5 onward win easy.

I will yawn now

Mug era. What do you expect?

straitup
08-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Sure, I would love to see upsets...but after seeing the disaster that was the women's game today, with 5 players in the top 10 losing today, I don't think I want to see that many upsets

stzenit
08-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Yeah i enjoyed seeing many shock grandslam wins maybe thats why the Aus Open open is my fav slam you always get some suprise players in the semi/final

Jimnik
08-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Boring for me too but only because none of the top players interest me.

Shame that all the players I like are mugs.

habibko
08-14-2009, 01:05 AM
top players are the ones who (or at least most likely to) play tennis at a high level day in and day out, do you want a mug player to make the upset only to mug out on the next round? it's certainly most exciting watching the top 8 making it to the QF and colliding in the latter stages, nothing better to watch.

Jimnik
08-14-2009, 03:01 AM
Got to hand it to the top 8, they're too consistent right now. I guess it's no surprise with the new ranking points system they have to be at their best for masters events.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 03:02 AM
The next 3 days will be awesome in Montreal.

Stop bitching.

DJ Soup
08-14-2009, 03:05 AM
That's why we all love Nalbandian

edit: and miss

swebright
08-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Today's matches aren't that bad. Close matches but the higher seeds let the opponents know why they are seeded higher. Roddick>Vardasco; Davey>Fernando especially.

All top 8 seats reach the quaters. It will be great from now on.

Sunset of Age
08-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Aww, how sad, someone being a crybaby because of the top seeds (read: Federer) winning.
Get a life!

coonster14
08-14-2009, 03:14 AM
i think its great that the top 8 have ALL reached the QF in montreal, that has not happened anywhere for quite some time.

im a fan of all the top 8 EXCEPT for murray and davydenko, haha their match will be a yawnfest for sure :yawn:, but the other 3 QF's will be awesome. :dance:

MacTheKnife
08-14-2009, 03:15 AM
Would prefer to see the bottom end come up, and push the top end to be better. But I sure don't want to see some clown get hot one day, then screw up the semis. Seen that to many times. Just need more solid depth that can produce multiple quality matches in a row.

Everko
08-14-2009, 03:17 AM
Aww, how sad, someone being a crybaby because of the top seeds (read: Federer) winning.
Get a life!

hey thickskull.

You are wrong, now do not speak to me again. I do not wish to see that stuff.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 03:32 AM

Stop bitching.

For a gloryhunter such as yourself.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 03:36 AM

Stop living like a bitter little bitch and enjoy the sport.

If not, you don't have to watch. You complain and complain about the sport and its weak era like a 15 year old girl. No one gives a shit. Stop watching and stop posting on MTF if you don't like it. I doubt many will miss you.

DJ Soup
08-14-2009, 03:36 AM

you make it sound like it is a bad thing, which doesn't necessarily have to be.

Getta
08-14-2009, 03:44 AM
I certainly hope Gu doesn't stop posting on MTF.

That's true.

I want to be remembered for my wonderful achievements. I strongly think there is nothing wrong with it. :)

Sunset of Age
08-14-2009, 03:53 AM
hey thickskull.

You are wrong, now do not speak to me again. I do not wish to see that stuff.

:kiss:

mgorganchian
08-14-2009, 03:58 AM
i think its great that the top 8 have ALL reached the QF in montreal, that has not happened anywhere for quite some time.
:dance:

Someone knows when in GS or MS was the last time this ocurred before? , I cannot remeber

MrChopin
08-14-2009, 04:07 AM

I will yawn now

Everyone thought that Soderling would beat Nadal at RG and that Roddick would make the Wimbledon final. I too will yawn now.

Action Jackson
08-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Yay.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 04:45 AM

If not, you don't have to watch. You complain and complain about the sport and its weak era like a 15 year old girl. No one gives a shit. Stop watching and stop posting on MTF if you don't like it. I doubt many will miss you.

Oh you give a shit. If you didn't, you wouldn't post this reply.

I have all the right to complain, because I know little fangirling gloryhunters like you just love crap tournaments where only top players make it to the final rounds.

Of course people will miss me. Nobody will miss you, a generic gloryhunter like about 98% of MTF posters. You leave, a million others can take your place to cajole top players.

Being a gloryhunter is despicable.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 04:48 AM
Oh you give a shit. If you didn't, you wouldn't post this reply.

I have all the right to complain, because I know little fangirling gloryhunters like you just love crap tournaments where only top players make it to the final rounds.

Of course people will miss me. Nobody will miss you, a generic gloryhunter like about 98% of MTF posters. You leave, a million others can take your place to cajole top players.

Being a gloryhunter is despicable.

How can you call me a gloryhunter? I love the pure sport of tennis more than anyone. I follow challengers and futures every single week and I will one day be talked about on this very forum, and have my own tennis academy.

Get a grip.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 04:50 AM
How can you call me a gloryhunter? I love the pure sport of tennis more than anyone. I follow challengers and futures every single week and I will one day be talked about on this very forum, and have my own tennis academy.

Get a grip.

You're a gloryhunter, pure and simple. There's no need to enumerate the reasons. Just check your signature.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 04:53 AM
You're a gloryhunter, pure and simple. There's no need to enumerate the reasons. Just check your signature.

My siggie has 15 players outside the top 200 :lol: Last I checked, gloryhunters don't know anyone outside the top 10.

Try again, big boy.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:00 AM
My siggie has 15 players outside the top 200 :lol: Last I checked, gloryhunters don't know anyone outside the top 10.

Try again, big boy.

You fool no one. Not even yourself.

What matters is that you care shit about the sport. You think the top 8 cruising through a bunch of mugs gettin' byes and all this shit is "great". You basically support the gradual transformation of the ATP into the WTA. You don't care about the state of the sport. You care about bullshit moonballers and grinders making finals every single tournament.

That's called freaking gloryhunting.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 05:04 AM

What matters is that you care shit about the sport. You think the top 8 cruising through a bunch of mugs gettin' byes and all this shit is "great". You basically support the gradual transformation of the ATP into the WTA. You don't care about the state of the sport. You care about bullshit moonballers and grinders making finals every single tournament.

No I don't.

I hate that the top 8 get byes. I hate that 5 set finals have been eliminated. I hate that court diversity is basically zero.

However, I love the sport enough to enjoy when good matches are on, which will be this weekend when the top 8 players in the world will go at it.

Unlike you, I don't bitch all day about the state of the game. I'd rather look at the positives than the negatives. I love two things in this world more than anything. Tennis and women. Both of which can annoy the shit outta me, piss me off, and make me wanna destroy something, but both of which give me the greatest pleasure known to man.

Clay Death
08-14-2009, 05:08 AM

affirmative. truer words were not spoken in all of 50,000 years of fully documented human history.

gu is a mouse studying to be a rat. good thing his education is nearing completion. he will graduate sum cum suckah no doubt.

pica_pica
08-14-2009, 05:08 AM
To the title of the thread:
Boring for the first few rounds...excitement coming next! Every match-up looks intriguing to me!:cool:

Clay Death
08-14-2009, 05:13 AM

dont be a complete idiot clown. partial idiot should be good enough. be happy with that title.

who is to say that you are not the biggest glory hunter here. are you NOT the one who is constantly telling any other moron that will listen that you are "legend at mtf".

now beat it mouse. you are less than nothing. better just get somebody to hold your hand or something or just go buy a dress and start wearing it.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:40 AM
No I don't.

I hate that the top 8 get byes. I hate that 5 set finals have been eliminated. I hate that court diversity is basically zero.

However, I love the sport enough to enjoy when good matches are on, which will be this weekend when the top 8 players in the world will go at it.

Unlike you, I don't bitch all day about the state of the game. I'd rather look at the positives than the negatives. I love two things in this world more than anything. Tennis and women. Both of which can annoy the shit outta me, piss me off, and make me wanna destroy something, but both of which give me the greatest pleasure known to man.

You prefer to close your eyes to the whole bullshit going on instead of exposing it.

If you really loved the sport, you'd know these matches are pure shit.

BTW, tennis and women are great, as long as they're separated. :lol:

affirmative. truer words were not spoken in all of 50,000 years of fully documented human history.

gu is a mouse studying to be a rat. good thing his education is nearing completion. he will graduate sum cum suckah no doubt.

:zzz: Look who's back with the trash.

How did you get along with the girls at suicide watch???

dont be a complete idiot clown. parital idiot should be good enough. be happy with that title.

who is to say that you are not the biggest glory hunter here. are you NOT the one who is constantly telling any other moron that will listen that you are "legend at mtf".

now beat it mouse. you are less than nothing. better just get somebody to hold your hand or something or just go buy a dress and start wearing it.

Parital? Is that even a word?

coonster14
08-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Someone knows when in GS or MS was the last time this ocurred before? , I cannot remeber

according to this:

"Interestingly, this is the first time since the ranking system came into place that the top eight players have reached the quarterfinals. of a tournament."- found this on another site.

very interesting. :cool:

HattonWBA
08-14-2009, 07:09 AM
It would be nice to see a few upsets although the top guys progressing deep does make the quality of tennis being played better to watch in my opinion.

Andi-M
08-14-2009, 09:44 AM
All the top guys now have all made suprising runs in their past where they won titles unexpexctedly or defeated higher ranked players. Dont hate on them because they are good enough to back up their succeses.

And also calling people gloryhunters is a bit unfair tennis fans are going to be familiar with the players they see on TV alot, TV never show qualies or challengers and they barely show 1R and 2R unless its a grandslam.you cant expect players ranked 80+ with no previous top 30 status to have huge followings.

Dougie
08-14-2009, 10:15 AM
No I don't.

This is an excellent post, I totally agree. Tennis is a wonderful game, and itīs just great to watch high-quality matches. Iīm not a fan of any single player, I like the style of Haas but pretty much all my favorite players ( Rafter, Edberg ) have quit a long time ago.

Still, why keep on bitching about the state of the game? Thereīs nothing wrong about it! The top 8 seeds making the QFīs is a little predictable, sure. But itīs not like it happens all the time, on the contrary. And for those of us who just enjoy watching high quality matches, it pretty much guarantees an interesting weekend.

Also, why is it that top 8 making QFīs is a sign of a mug era? Theyīre the top 8 players after all!? Some people canīt be pleased. If all seeds would have lost early and the final would be between Andreev and Polansky ( for example), Iīm sure the same certain poster would still complain itīs a mug era, because "any mug in top 200 can beat any mug moonballer in the top 8". I know Iīd rather watch Federer and Nadal in the final than Andreev and Polansky. Does it make me a glory hunter? No, I just like watching quality tennis. Something that Federer and Nadal definitely produce better than anyone at the moment. Whether itīs weaker or stronger than the top players 10-20 years ago is irrelevant, because this is the only era we got right now. Why waste time and energy bitching about it.

Also, Iīve never understood the concept of a gloryhunter. How is it glory for a fan, if his favorite player wins something?

habibko
08-14-2009, 11:46 AM
This is an excellent post, I totally agree. Tennis is a wonderful game, and itīs just great to watch high-quality matches. Iīm not a fan of any single player, I like the style of Haas but pretty much all my favorite players ( Rafter, Edberg ) have quit a long time ago.

Still, why keep on bitching about the state of the game? Thereīs nothing wrong about it! The top 8 seeds making the QFīs is a little predictable, sure. But itīs not like it happens all the time, on the contrary. And for those of us who just enjoy watching high quality matches, it pretty much guarantees an interesting weekend.

Also, why is it that top 8 making QFīs is a sign of a mug era? Theyīre the top 8 players after all!? Some people canīt be pleased. If all seeds would have lost early and the final would be between Andreev and Polansky ( for example), Iīm sure the same certain poster would still complain itīs a mug era, because "any mug in top 200 can beat any mug moonballer in the top 8". I know Iīd rather watch Federer and Nadal in the final than Andreev and Polansky. Does it make me a glory hunter? No, I just like watching quality tennis. Something that Federer and Nadal definitely produce better than anyone at the moment. Whether itīs weaker or stronger than the top players 10-20 years ago is irrelevant, because this is the only era we got right now. Why waste time and energy bitching about it.

Also, Iīve never understood the concept of a gloryhunter. How is it glory for a fan, if his favorite player wins something?

thank you for saving me posting time :)

jrm
08-14-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't get it - when all seeds are winning it's boring but when we have upsets everyone's saying tennis is going nowhere!

bokehlicious
08-14-2009, 12:23 PM

Get a grip.

Wrong. You would know how to appreciate Roger's greatness if you were a true fan of the sport.

Everko
08-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Wrong. You would know how to appreciate Roger's greatness if you were a true fan of the sport.

Surely you jest

out_here_grindin
08-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Glenn will you or will you not watch tennis today? Will you or will you not enjoy it?

sheva07
08-14-2009, 01:30 PM
There are still many upsets except for this tournament. Deal with it.

Burrow
08-14-2009, 01:42 PM

Get a grip.

:o

Did you just even say that...

rhinooooo
08-14-2009, 01:45 PM
I don't think the problem is the top 8 seeds making it through. It's the way they do. In a R16 of a Masters you'd hope they'd be finding the form to be playing good tennis. No-one can tell me yesterday that Fed, Rafa, Nole, and Roddick played great matches. Wawa was a pussy in the 2nd set. Nando was a pussy overall in the tight moments, despite outplaying Roddick, Rafa was not tested at all, and Nole was a pusher, playing sloppy points and DF's consistently. Muzza does this often as well, but his performance yesterday was strong.

This is what pisses me off. A good player should be made to pay for not playing well. Unfortunately, there aren't enough mentally strong players who can do that.

Action Jackson
08-14-2009, 01:47 PM

You are taking the piss aren't you? Nothing wrong with tennis, considering there is no such thing as perfection, that alone means there are problems within the game of tennis and they exist, like with anything.

Believe it or not, it is actually possible to like the game and be critical of certain developments, or is that not allowed in this universe.

tennizen
08-14-2009, 01:53 PM

I will yawn now

I think now is the perfect time to switch to WTA with its " a new champion everyday" scheme:yeah:

Dougie
08-14-2009, 03:12 PM
You are taking the piss aren't you? Nothing wrong with tennis, considering there is no such thing as perfection, that alone means there are problems within the game of tennis and they exist, like with anything.

Believe it or not, it is actually possible to like the game and be critical of certain developments, or is that not allowed in this universe.

Why the aggressive tone? Of course itīs okay to be critical, you donīt really need me to tell you that, do you? What I meant was that itīs one thing to criticize certain aspects like court speeds/ball speeds, individual players, their behaviour, strenghts, weaknesses etc. Itīs another thing to collect something like 40 000 posts by using only words like "mug era", "mug" and "moonballer", no matter what the subject at hand is. Hardly constructive in any sense.

Action Jackson
08-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Why the aggressive tone? Of course itīs okay to be critical, you donīt really need me to tell you that, do you? What I meant was that itīs one thing to criticize certain aspects like court speeds/ball speeds, individual players, their behaviour, strenghts, weaknesses etc. Itīs another thing to collect something like 40 000 posts by using only words like "mug era", "mug" and "moonballer", no matter what the subject at hand is. Hardly constructive in any sense.

You were making it out that it's impossible to be critical of the game in any form, as for Glenn, there are only so many ways you can say the same thing.

Goldenoldie
08-14-2009, 03:35 PM
If tennis is always this predictable, why isn't everybody a millionaire betting on it?

Serenidad
08-14-2009, 03:39 PM
I cannot good rep you again for a while AJ.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 03:39 PM
You prefer to close your eyes to the whole bullshit going on instead of exposing it.

If you really loved the sport, you'd know these matches are pure shit.

BTW, tennis and women are great, as long as they're separated. :lol:

It's all relative, though. You say these matches are shit, but they are shit compared to what? 90's tennis? I'd rather watch a Fed-Nadal slam final with many epic rallies and a 5th set than a Sampras-Ivanisevic serve fest. Both are the pinnacle of the sport, but one is more enjoyable to watch to me than the other. I'm sure you prefer the serve fest, though.

And we agree on the women and tennis thing. The WTA has long been past joke status. Henin retiring put the final nail in the coffin.

r2473
08-14-2009, 04:17 PM
You can know what every thread will be about nowadays and the predictable responses.

Mug era. What do you expect?

I will yawn now

Great stuff guys.

rocketassist
08-14-2009, 04:17 PM
It's all relative, though. You say these matches are shit, but they are shit compared to what? 90's tennis? I'd rather watch a Fed-Nadal slam final with many epic rallies and a 5th set than a Sampras-Ivanisevic serve fest. Both are the pinnacle of the sport, but one is more enjoyable to watch to me than the other. I'm sure you prefer the serve fest, though.

And we agree on the women and tennis thing. The WTA has long been past joke status. Henin retiring put the final nail in the coffin.

Most Fed-Nadal matches are shit and tend not to produce great tennis. The only one that did (you will say Wim 08 and AO 09) in my view was Rome 2006.

I don't prefer serve fests myself but I prefer great tennis either from the baseline or at the net and the variety of styles. Where's the variety now? Every player at the top is the same on every surface because mugs stand in their way.

Nadal-Petzschner and Djokovic-Youzhny were instances of two top players playing very mediocre matches and yet strolling because their opposition, although being top 50 players, were ridiculously poor.

Federer beats a bunch of ballbashers to win RG and he's hailed as one of clay's alltime greats, says it all about this god awful era.

And look how weak it will be when Fed's older and if Nadal is burnt out. I have no doubt my fave Murray will win multiple slams because it's going to get weaker. Del Potro despite for me not being that good will win multiple slams. Guys of the level of Simon or Monfils could end up multiple slam champs and end up being greater than guys like Safin, Roddick, Kafelnikov, Courier, guys who won majors when it was actually rock hard to do so.

Johnny Groove
08-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Most Fed-Nadal matches are shit and tend not to produce great tennis. The only one that did (you will say Wim 08 and AO 09) in my view was Rome 2006.

I actually thought the first 3 sets of the 07 Wimbledon final as well as the middle 2 sets of the 06 Wimbledon final were high quality as well. Wim 08 was awesome, AO 09 was great save for the last set when Fed basically went away, but I agree with you that Rome 06 was their best match from start to finish.

I don't prefer serve fests myself but I prefer great tennis either from the baseline or at the net and the variety of styles. Where's the variety now? Every player at the top is the same on every surface because mugs stand in their way.

I agree with this, and I would love if more players were competent at the net and the ATP would speed up the surfaces some to facilitate and make net play more enticing.

Nadal-Petzschner and Djokovic-Youzhny were instances of two top players playing very mediocre matches and yet strolling because their opposition, although being top 50 players, were ridiculously poor.

This is too true, although I believe it had more to do with Misha and Picasso's lack of mental strength (read: balls) to be able to take advantage of Nadal and Djokovic playing relatively average. One thing that prior era's had over this current one was mental fortitude from #1 to #50.

Federer beats a bunch of ballbashers to win RG and he's hailed as one of clay's alltime greats, says it all about this god awful era.

And look how weak it will be when Fed's older and if Nadal is burnt out. I have no doubt my fave Murray will win multiple slams because it's going to get weaker. Del Potro despite for me not being that good will win multiple slams. Guys of the level of Simon or Monfils could end up multiple slam champs and end up being greater than guys like Safin, Roddick, Kafelnikov, Courier, guys who won majors when it was actually rock hard to do so.

I also think that Federer and Nadal will be winning the majority of slams for the next few years and it will take Murray, Djokovic, Del Potro and that whole generation to really add something extra to their games in order to take the next step to win a slam. Simon and Monfils I don't think will ever win a slam, Simon especially.

No one will win a slam purely by ballbashing. Djokovic at the 2008 AO is debatable.

rocketassist
08-14-2009, 04:33 PM
I didn't mean Simon or Monfils especially, I meant guys of their level/calibre. If Fed's 30+ and a step slow and Nadal is heading towards burnout, anyone could pick up slams, I don't see the Serb, the Brit and the ballbashing Argie monopolising the slams when the top two have declined and we may see a few randoms sneaking in and grabbing a few.

Gaudio2004
08-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Simon is underrated, sure he has a boring style of play, but he has beaten both of the recent world #1 and he's getting fitter month by month, he reached the QF's of the Aussie Open this year as well, where he had Set Points against Nadal.

Langers
08-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Upsets are for people with short attention spans.

Top 8 seeds advancing...nothing wrong with that. As long as the tennis is quality from this point onwards no need to complain.

CescAndyKimi
08-14-2009, 04:47 PM

Get a grip.

Haha, people brag about this stuff nowadays? Wow, achievement has stooped low.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:01 PM

Bullshit post, as expected.

Why keep on bitching? Are you retarded or just a simpleton? Now if I like something I'm supposed to just accept it as it is and not complain? That's just stupid. Apparently, your logic is that matches between top players are always high-quality matches. How simplistic. This is simply not true. Matches between top players are always the most boring and with an absolute lack of quality.

It's a sign of a mug era because lower-ranked players are just too weak to beat top players. How is that difficult to understand? Do you want me to make a drawing so you can comprehend the concept?

Nadull and Federer produce anything BUT quality tennis. You're just another gloryhunter. You think that just because they're high-ranked, they're better than everybody else. This is pathetic and makes me want to puke. You, as a gloryhunter, should understand better than anyone else how it works - it's simple: gloryhunterrs, such as yourself and 99% of Frauderertards/Nadulltard, only cheer for players who win a lot because they can't accomplish nothing in their real lives. Therefore, they simply can't stand cheering for a player if he's not winning tournaments and matches day-in-day-out, to make them feel like they're accomplishing something.

Glenn will you or will you not watch tennis today? Will you or will you not enjoy it?

I will watch it but just because I've got nothing better to do. I'll enjoy a small percentage of the matches.

You can't criticize anything, remember. Especially to gloryhunters. Tennis is perfect for them nowadays.

Of course you would, because you're a gloryhunter and you're a Nadulltard (that's redundant, actually). Ergo, you will always prefer watching Nadull humiliating Frauderer than anything else.

:lol: then if you dislike the WTA, why in the freaking seven hells you think it's awesome that the ATP is becoming the WTA?

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Simon is underrated, sure he has a boring style of play, but he has beaten both of the recent world #1 and he's getting fitter month by month, he reached the QF's of the Aussie Open this year as well, where he had Set Points against Nadal.

Wow, he had SPs against Nadull.

What a player.

Burrow
08-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Wimbledon 08 - "awesome" :lol:

Gaudio2004
08-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Wow, he had SPs against Nadull.

What a player.

He takes the set, and who knows, he could reach his first Grand Slam SF?

A question - why do you feel like you have to call Nadal the name "Nadull" or Federer "Frauderer", when you used to be a huge Federer fan and you were never as bitter about Nadal before?

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
He takes the set, and who knows, he could reach his first Grand Slam SF?

A question - why do you feel like you have to call Nadal the name "Nadull" or Federer "Frauderer", when you used to be a huge Federer fan and you were never as bitter about Nadal before?

I've never been a huge Frauderer fan, mr. Nadull has awful movement.

Simon is an absolute mug and will never make another GS QF.

Gaudio2004
08-14-2009, 05:38 PM

Yeah, you used to be a Federer fan, why are you denying it now? :drool:

I'm going to put that in my quote when Simon reaches another QF, he has at least 8 years of tennis left in him - again you are not mature enough to realise this.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Yeah, you used to be a Federer fan, why are you denying it now? :drool:

I'm going to put that in my quote when Simon reaches another QF, he has at least 8 years of tennis left in him - again you are not mature enough to realise this.

Used to be ≠ to be.

I guess you missed reading comprehension in school. Or maybe missed school altogether.

:lol: at someone who can't face reality like you and creates a thread saying people should be removed because their expression or reality is too much for your 4 year-old mentality to handle calling me immature.

Everko
08-14-2009, 05:47 PM
If all the favorites win today I will be steamed.

jonathancrane
08-14-2009, 05:47 PM

On this weak era? Don't be so sure...

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 05:50 PM
On this weak era? Don't be so sure...

That's true, but Simon is just falling back to his really weak level.

sammy01
08-14-2009, 05:54 PM

Stop bitching.

exactly, would people rather the top players played like shite like the WTA then have boring crap finals between 2 players that cant bring it on the biggest days.

sammy01
08-14-2009, 05:56 PM

so much bitterness for someone only 23. :hug:

Burrow
08-14-2009, 06:00 PM
So much bad spelling for somebody that looks as old as you.

Everko
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
So much idiots who think they are smart here.

GlennMirnyi
08-14-2009, 06:14 PM
so much bitterness for someone only 23. :hug:

Serveeed.

Everko
08-14-2009, 06:18 PM

tough words for a gloryhunter like you.

:mad:

Burrow
08-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Glory hunter?

Give me a little insight into your logic behind this hilarious claim, please.

Everko
08-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Well you call others glor hunters a lot. But you are the same. You became a Safin fan when he was a young up and comer right? You thought as many did that he was going to be great. How is this any less glory hunting than someone who became a fan of a young and inspired Nadal? Safin just didn't pan out as succesfully but the level of glory hunting is no different.

Burrow
08-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Well you call others glor hunters a lot. But you are the same. You became a Safin fan when he was a young up and comer right? You thought as many did that he was going to be great. How is this any less glory hunting than someone who became a fan of a young and inspired Nadal? Safin just didn't pan out as succesfully but the level of glory hunting is no different.

You seem to be missing something in your head.

If I was a glory hunter, wouldn't I be supporting at least one player in the top 10?

Why would Safin remain my favourite player? Why haven't I stopped supporting him since he began to play pretty badly in 2006 and have only seen a couple of glimpses of the true Marat since? I am only a supporter of a few players on tour these days and the highest ranked of them would be Soderling and I've liked him since he played Henman at Wimbledon. He just hasn't gave his fans that much to be cheering about. Despite that I've always loved his attitude just as much as his game.

Basically you're fighting a losing battle, you aren't making much sense.

Gaudio2004
08-14-2009, 06:57 PM
Used to be ≠ to be.

I guess you missed reading comprehension in school. Or maybe missed school altogether.

:lol: at someone who can't face reality like you and creates a thread saying people should be removed because their expression or reality is too much for your 4 year-old mentality to handle calling me immature.

Very hard to not be a fan after being a fan, usually it shows that the fan (you in this case) is a glory-hunter, or is very bitter/ignorant, which for some reasons you never used to be - you were always happy, open-minded (sometimes easy to troll, but you learned), now you're bitter and the number 1 word in your dictionary is "mug" - you want a place to discuss tennis? Stop calling players "Frauderer" "Nadull" "Simple Simon", I went to this stage practically hating Nadal when he beat Federer in 2006 (clay season), calling him names, saying his FH was ugly, etc.. but I have learned now, and hopefully so will you Glenn.

^ That should prove that I am educated very well.

That thread suggesting GM without troll posters, etc, was removed, because posters like you started a flame-war, because you are too ignorant.

Leave feedback, please. Still to this day you are learning, for someone who is 23 years of age, you're a very immature man. (this is not an insult)

Dougie
08-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Bullshit post, as expected.

Why keep on bitching? Are you retarded or just a simpleton? Now if I like something I'm supposed to just accept it as it is and not complain? That's just stupid. Apparently, your logic is that matches between top players are always high-quality matches. How simplistic. This is simply not true. Matches between top players are always the most boring and with an absolute lack of quality.

It's a sign of a mug era because lower-ranked players are just too weak to beat top players. How is that difficult to understand? Do you want me to make a drawing so you can comprehend the concept?

Nadull and Federer produce anything BUT quality tennis. You're just another gloryhunter. You think that just because they're high-ranked, they're better than everybody else. This is pathetic and makes me want to puke. You, as a gloryhunter, should understand better than anyone else how it works - it's simple: gloryhunterrs, such as yourself and 99% of Frauderertards/Nadulltard, only cheer for players who win a lot because they can't accomplish nothing in their real lives. Therefore, they simply can't stand cheering for a player if he's not winning tournaments and matches day-in-day-out, to make them feel like they're accomplishing something.

Aww, come on. If you canīt admit that top players produce quality matches, you need to open your eyes. Iīm not saying lower ranked players canīt, but generally better players produce better tennis. What I meant originally was that thereīs nothing you or anyone else can do about the quality of current era, so thereīs no point in complaining about it. Why not make the best of it.

The no 1 player in the world has won more GSīs than anyone before him. Is it a surprise he beats lower ranked players? In general, I wouldnīt say higher ranked players always beat the lower ones, you canīt use one tournament to judge the whole era.

If you read my previous post, I said Iīm not a fan of any single player. I donīt cheer for any single player. So donīt use your gloryhunter-mantra on me. I donīt care who wins, all I care about is watching good tennis. You donīt know anything about me, so donīt come and tell me about my accomplishments or lack of them in "real life". Iīm not the one with almost 40 000 posts in an internet forum. Why is someone so young as you so bitter? Get laid or something.

habibko
08-14-2009, 10:03 PM
well, can't say boring anymore huh? lower ranked players can even beat the world #1 these days, how exciting can it be? tennis is alive isn't it? great strong era no?

:D