Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 12:22 PM
VOLUME 4 :D

OK - well before my trip to Paris, some of us were discussing the (in)famous "Novak" thread, and how it was originally started by someone who was definitely not a Nole fan After many long discussions, we decided it might be nice to start a new one, where people with "wandering and confused minds" as Herdwick would call us, can get together and chat.

I'm not sure whether this new one will take off, - if not - no matter - but at least it was worth a try.

I will change the thread name in time - just thought I would use this one at first, just so people knew what we had done. Finally, just wanted to say this is in no way meant to replace or "downgrade" the Forum Chat thread in any way - it is just a place for us posters with slightly different interests to get together and feel comfortable chatting.

And remember - life's too short to be sad :)

SKEA3QD4MjU&

ellen_
08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Go Volume 2! :dance:

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Yay :bounce: We're off :bolt:

I just PMd Jess, but with her work and the time difference etc, not sure when she'll get a chance to see her PMs, so guess we'll just stay here til the other one gets locked.

I know the other one is still a few posts short of 5,000, but I did it that way to allow a little leeway if it takes a day or so to close. That's what they do in The Castle threads and it seems to work well :D

I'll probably change the title here again in a day or so, but thought Volume 2 was easier for a while, just til people get used to the new thread!

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 02:08 PM
THANKS JESS

for doing the locking/sticky thing so quickly - you're a star :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Not a huge Roger fan, but thought this pic was cute. It's the first family photo with the twins, taken by Roger's Dad :awww:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs199.snc1/6730_109969719940_64760994940_2102309_7496396_n.jp g

ellen_
08-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I saw the picture on FB :awww: Adorable :hearts:

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 03:59 PM
I saw the picture on FB :awww: Adorable :hearts:

Yes - aren't they? :awww: I wonder which one is Myla and which is Charlene? I love the sleepy one cuddling up to Daddy :hearts: And must say - people are always nasty about Mirka - but I think she looks great on that photo. She's just given birth to twins, and still her lipstick matches her cardigan and nail varnish, - and her nails look beautiful :o Very stylish, and Roger's smile looks so happy.

kalisita
08-07-2009, 04:28 PM
That picture is lovely of the Federer family. :awww: I also think Mirka looks wonderful. :) The only "bad" thing about the pic to me is Fed's hairy arm! :eek: I know that he has some hairy arms but it still gets me every time! :lol:

Lee
08-07-2009, 05:30 PM
New Thread! :dance:

Lovely pics of the Federers!!!! Mirka looked absolutely gorgeous there. :yeah:

The girls are a bit tiny, natural for born early and twins though. They have their parents big nose. :p

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 05:31 PM
That picture is lovely of the Federer family. :awww: I also think Mirka looks wonderful. :) The only "bad" thing about the pic to me is Fed's hairy arm! :eek: I know that he has some hairy arms but it still gets me every time! :lol:

:lol: Can't say I'd noticed it until you said that - I was kind of focusing on the babies and Mirka's perfect nails! But now you come to mention it - hmmm - very hairy indeed :help:

Edit: Hi Lee :wavey:

Lee
08-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Finally the weather cool off a bit and with Jr. back to school, I am up early so washed both cars this morning. This is the first time washing the big Odyssey myself and I will definitely take it to car wash next time. :p I am dead tired now.

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Finally the weather cool off a bit and with Jr. back to school, I am up early so washed both cars this morning. This is the first time washing the big Odyssey myself and I will definitely take it to car wash next time. :p I am dead tired now.

:awww: :hug:

But - wow - don't your kids go back to School early? :eek: Our long Summer holidays for Schools only started about a week ago :confused:

Lee
08-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Here, the school year is from August to end of May. Not a fan of this arrangement but usually, June is hotter than August. When temperature reaches certain degrees, the kids have to keep indoor, therefore the schools are out in June and July.

Lee
08-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Have you fully recovered from your surgery yet, Rose? :hug:

pica_pica
08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Not a huge Roger fan, but thought this pic was cute. It's the first family photo with the twins, taken by Roger's Dad :awww:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs199.snc1/6730_109969719940_64760994940_2102309_7496396_n.jp g

I :hearts: this picture so much. You can feel how sweet their family is just from the picture. Mirka always looks good to me. She maybe a little chubby for model's standards but she is a very fine lady imo. You always feel comfortable looking at her. And the twins :inlove: they're so small and cute :awww:

Volume 2 of this chat thread!!! :rocker2: Here we go!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/pica_pica_ajde/NovakEncouragement.jpg

:sobbing: Sorry that I'm mad about Photoshop recently...probably because I'm too bored without Nole playing :o

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Here, the school year is from August to end of May. Not a fan of this arrangement but usually, June is hotter than August. When temperature reaches certain degrees, the kids have to keep indoor, therefore the schools are out in June and July.

Sorry for delay in replying to this Lee - I went off for a little sleep for an hour :o And - yes - I see now, and if June really is the hottest month for you I can understand it .Schools shut here from roughly mid July until mid-Septeber, as August is supposedly our hottest time, though, of course, Northern European hot is not in your league at all :lol:

Have you fully recovered from your surgery yet, Rose? :hug:

Well the scars etc are healing pretty well now thanks, and I can move easier :) I'm not feeling well at all though to be honest - just sick and really tired a lot :awww: Have to see the Consultant on 18th, but may go and see my own Doctor next week too if I don't feel any better. Though I know she'll just tell me to wait and see the Consultant :rolleyes: because they won't be able to adjust any meds or plan further treatment until then. Thanks for asking anyway :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 07:25 PM
I :hearts: this picture so much. You can feel how sweet their family is just from the picture. Mirka always looks good to me. She maybe a little chubby for model's standards but she is a very fine lady imo. You always feel comfortable looking at her. And the twins :inlove: they're so small and cute :awww:

Volume 2 of this chat thread!!! :rocker2: Here we go!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/pica_pica_ajde/NovakEncouragement.jpg

:sobbing: Sorry that I'm mad about Photoshop recently...probably because I'm too bored without Nole playing :o

:hug: No need to apologise Pica :) I love your PhotoShopping - you're very talented at it :D

pica_pica
08-07-2009, 07:46 PM
:) Thanks for that, Rose.

:hug: And get well soon for your surgery :hug:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/08/sports/tennis/08federer.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1
:hearts: Love this article. Federer talking about the babies. Very interesting read. :lol:

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 08:02 PM
:) Thanks for that, Rose.

:hug: And get well soon for your surgery :hug:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/08/sports/tennis/08federer.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1
:hearts: Love this article. Federer talking about the babies. Very interesting read. :lol:

Thanks :hug: And thanks for the article too - it was a good read. Hadn't realised Mirka had a C-section, though that's not so surprisng with twins. Unusual for her to be allowed to travel long-distance so soon after that, but I guess she has lots of help, so no lifting heavy baggage or standing around in Airport terminals for her :D

Noleta
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Hello to volume2:rocker:

I luuuuuuuuuuuuurve the twin pictures:awww::hearts:Roger&Mirka looks adorable too:p
Pica:yeah:i can do with Nole in blue anytime:p

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Hello to volume2:rocker:

I luuuuuuuuuuuuurve the twin pictures:awww::hearts:Roger&Mirka looks adorable too:p
Pica:yeah:i can do with Nole in blue anytime:p

Noleta :wavey: :kiss:

Noleta
08-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Noleta :wavey: :kiss:

How are you Rose:hug:

You're still awake:eek::p

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 09:45 PM
How are you Rose:hug:

You're still awake:eek::p

:lol: Just going to bed now actually :yawn: But I'm sure I'll see you here tomorrow - Vamos Volume 2 :rocker2:

Goodnight :kiss:

Noleta
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
:lol: Just going to bed now actually :yawn: But I'm sure I'll see you here tomorrow - Vamos Volume 2 :rocker2:

Goodnight :kiss:

Sweet dreams:kiss:

Lee
08-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks :hug: And thanks for the article too - it was a good read. Hadn't realised Mirka had a C-section, though that's not so surprisng with twins. Unusual for her to be allowed to travel long-distance so soon after that, but I guess she has lots of help, so no lifting heavy baggage or standing around in Airport terminals for her :D

It's much easier when you travel with a private jet :p and a nanny. :lol:

Lee
08-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Night Rose and :wavey: Noleta

Noleta
08-07-2009, 10:04 PM

He can afford it:p

Lee
08-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Of course ;)

Noleta
08-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Of course ;)

Are the twinnies allowed to enter the courts:p

Lee
08-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Are the twinnies allowed to enter the courts:p

They can go wherever their parents want, no? :p

I doubt they will take the twins to any public places though.

Noleta
08-07-2009, 10:26 PM
They can go wherever their parents want, no? :p

I doubt they will take the twins to any public places though.

Guess so:p

Can't see that happening now,not with Mirka's obsession with text messaging:lol:j/k:p

Lee
08-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Texting is good. :lol:

Noleta
08-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Texting is good. :lol:

Good for the fingers:p

Lee
08-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Good for the fingers:p

Fingers need to be flexible to change nappies.

Noleta
08-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Fingers need to be flexible to change nappies.

Among other:angel:

Lee
08-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Among other:angel:

naughty girl :angel:

Noleta
08-07-2009, 11:29 PM
naughty girl :angel:

Don't know what that word means:angel:

ellen_
08-08-2009, 12:19 AM

They already have a nanny? :eek: He promised he would call me back after I applied :sobbing:

Lee
08-08-2009, 05:40 AM
They already have a nanny? :eek: He promised he would call me back after I applied :sobbing:

extracts from the article (link provided by pica in previous page)

But Federer, for all his down-to-earth appeal, does enjoy his privileges. Although he often crosses oceans on commercial airplanes, he made Friday’s trans-Atlantic flight in a private jet, with a baby nurse on board to help Mirka and Roger negotiate the trip and the jet-lagged nights to come.

May be the baby nurse is just for this trip. They are still screening potential nanny. :p

ellewoods
08-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Hi girls!! I'm back! I needed a hiatus from the forums while I resumed by uni life. Last semester ever. Kinda scary and exciting at the same time. My holiday was excellent as well. Bought lots of pretty things haha.

Now, how have you all been??

Herdwick
08-08-2009, 09:06 AM
:wavey: Morning all - happy Saturday.

Lovely article thanks.

Poor Mirka though - that;s awfully soon to be travelling, prviledges notwithstanding. A Caesarian leaves absolutely you flattened and kills your stomach muscles according to my friend. She must still be pretty fit.:awww:

ellen_
08-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Ah, long time no see, H :wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-08-2009, 11:15 AM
:wavey:

Lovely sunny day - hope all are well.

Hi girls!! I'm back! I needed a hiatus from the forums while I resumed by uni life. Last semester ever. Kinda scary and exciting at the same time. My holiday was excellent as well. Bought lots of pretty things haha.

Now, how have you all been??

Welcome back. Glad you had a nice holiday. So what did you buy? :p

ellen_
08-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Ah yes, forgot to welcome Elle back :kiss:

*Ljubica*
08-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Ah yes, forgot to welcome Elle back :kiss:

It's the Festival Girl :bounce: So is it the last day of your famous festival today?

ellen_
08-08-2009, 01:25 PM
It's the Festival Girl :bounce: So is it the last day of your famous festival today?

No Rosie, I'm not fulltime back yet :p Festival ends tomorrow night/morning. SIMPLE MIIIIIINDS tonight! :bounce:

*Ljubica*
08-08-2009, 02:41 PM
No Rosie, I'm not fulltime back yet :p Festival ends tomorrow night/morning. SIMPLE MIIIIIINDS tonight! :bounce:

I :inlove: Simple Minds - great band :worship: Enjoy the show!

Noleta
08-08-2009, 11:31 PM
:wavey: Elle&Herdwick:kiss:

Lee
08-09-2009, 12:35 AM
WB Elle and Herdwick.

ellen_
08-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Simple Minds seemed to be a bit tired, but it was still lovely :worship: Sold out, and the whole crowd was clapping and singing :hearts:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Simple Minds seemed to be a bit tired, but it was still lovely :worship: Sold out, and the whole crowd was clapping and singing :hearts:

Glad you had fun! Oh - and congrats for your Ernie winning yesterday :bigclap: So is there a big Festival party today?

ellen_
08-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Glad you had fun! Oh - and congrats for your Ernie winning yesterday :bigclap: So is there a big Festival party today?

There are fireworks, but I'll miss them because I'm going to football :p I'll be on time on the festival for the last DJ set though.

But I'm tiiiiiiiiiired :zzz:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 12:00 PM
There are fireworks, but I'll miss them because I'm going to football :p I'll be on time on the festival for the last DJ set though.

But I'm tiiiiiiiiiired :zzz:

:awww: Never mind - you can sleep all day tomorrow! When (and who?) does Ernie play today?

ellen_
08-09-2009, 12:01 PM
:awww: Never mind - you can sleep all day tomorrow! When (and who?) does Ernie play today?

He plays Falla, 3rd match from 10am local on today :)

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 12:02 PM
He plays Falla, 3rd match from 10am local on today :)

So will you be able to follow? Or is that already football time?

ellen_
08-09-2009, 12:07 PM
So will you be able to follow? Or is that already football time?

I'll probably be in the middle of the football match then :lol: But I'll ask someone to text me, if she can.

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 12:37 PM
I'll probably be in the middle of the football match then :lol: But I'll ask someone to text me, if she can.

I can do it if you want :D

arm
08-09-2009, 12:47 PM
You go Nole and KICK A** :bounce: :bounce:

I have this feeling that with colume 2 starting we'll have a fresh start for Nole. :bounce: :banana:

Am starting to get excited because of tennis again. :D Can't recall the last time that happened. :awww::scratch:

ellen_
08-09-2009, 12:48 PM
I can do it if you want :D

Cath is gonna text me ;) But thanks anyway!

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Cath is gonna text me ;) But thanks anyway!

As long as someone does - the it's all good :D

QUOTE=arm;8935197]You go Nole and KICK A** :bounce: :bounce:

I have this feeling that with colume 2 starting we'll have a fresh start for Nole. :bounce: :banana:

Am starting to get excited because of tennis again. :D Can't recall the last time that happened. :awww::scratch:[/QUOTE]

Miss Raquel :wavey: :hug:

pica_pica
08-09-2009, 03:01 PM
You go Nole and KICK A** :bounce: :bounce:

Am starting to get excited because of tennis again. :D Can't recall the last time that happened. :awww::scratch:
I guess I start getting excited because of tennis as well!!!! Novak & tennis in general have radically changed my life for the past year. I've never been such an avid sports fan before...not even during the Olympics in the past. And up till now this change seems irreversible :tape: And I guess when Nole retired from tennis he'll still be my favorite player ever. :angel:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 04:03 PM
With all our love and support, he ought to win this damned tournament :D

Noleta
08-09-2009, 05:07 PM

Yeah:Dno pressure lol:p

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Yeah:Dno pressure lol:p

He doesn't read MTF as far as I know - so he should be calm in his ignorance :p

Btw - new Miljan Nole video in video section :inlove:

Noleta
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM
He doesn't read MTF as far as I know - so he should be calm in his ignorance :p

Btw - new Miljan Nole video in video section :inlove:

Maybe he should:phow have you been Rose:kiss:

I'll take a look:)

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Maybe he should:phow have you been Rose:kiss:

I'll take a look:)

Not so bad thanks - how about you?

Noleta
08-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Not so bad thanks - how about you?

Good:Djust chilling:cool:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Readingof Ellen going to see Simple Minds put me in mind of one of my all-time favourite songs. So if you're just chilling - listen to this whilst you do it - makes me :sobbing: every time I hear it, but I love it so much.

oFIMJxV2tjI&NR=1

muniu
08-09-2009, 07:25 PM

you've changed your attitude, I love optimistic people :hearts:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 07:31 PM
you've changed your attitude, I love optimistic people :hearts:

:lol:I was being ironic :tape:

The optimist here is our Raquel (arm) - I am still the sad pessimist, so I guess you won't really love me :sad: Nice to see you over in our little haven though - please stop by more often :kiss:

muniu
08-09-2009, 07:37 PM

The optimist here is our Raquel (arm) - I am still the sad pessimist, so I guess you won't really love me :sad: Nice to see you over in our little haven though - please stop by more often :kiss:

I'm still a little bit overwhelmed :cool:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 07:40 PM

:awww: We're not really that scary are we? No pressure though - just join in where and when you want to.

muniu
08-09-2009, 07:50 PM
:awww: We're not really that scary are we? No pressure though - just join in where and when you want to.

no you're all great, I'm really happy that I joined in :devil:

Noleta
08-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Readingof Ellen going to see Simple Minds put me in mind of one of my all-time favourite songs. So if you're just chilling - listen to this whilst you do it - makes me :sobbing: every time I hear it, but I love it so much.

oFIMJxV2tjI&NR=1

:hug: don't think i've heard that song before:secret::o

I still love you though:awww:

Don't be:hug:we won't bite you:)unless you ask:p

muniu
08-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Don't be:hug:we won't bite you:)unless you ask:p

naughty :angel:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 08:02 PM

:lol: Ah yes - meet Noleta - she's the naughty one :D She comes from Belgium - :secret: but we won't hold that against her!

I still love you thoygh :awww:

Love you too sweetie :kiss:

Noleta
08-09-2009, 08:09 PM

Moi!!:angel:

:lol: Ah yes - meet Noleta - she's the naughty one :D She comes from Belgium - :secret: but we won't hold that against her!

Love you too sweetie :kiss:

So that makes ellen naughty too:p

Feel better now:D

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Moi!!:angel:

Feel better now:D

But of course - I've met Ellen remember :D She and I wernt to drool over Miljan watch a Novak practice at Roland Garros- and both survived:D Actually to be fair, only I was drooling over him :o

And thinking of Miljan (as usual :o ) here is a song I dedicate to him! And if I look as good as Debbie Harry when I hit 50 I will be VERY happy :worship:

Nw5VbDX7L9g

Noleta
08-09-2009, 08:28 PM
But of course - I've met Ellen remember :D She and I wernt to drool over Miljan watch a Novak practice at Roland Garros- and both survived:D Actually to be fair, only I was drooling over him :o

And thinking of Miljan (as usual :o ) here is a song I dedicate to him! And if I look as good as Debbie Harry when I hit 50 I will be VERY happy :worship:

Nw5VbDX7L9g

I can guess what sort of dreams you will be having tonight:devil:

Oh dear:help: ellen won't be happy:(

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8936353&postcount=1

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 08:35 PM
I can guess what sort of dreams you will be having tonight:devil:

Oh dear:help: ellen won't be happy:(

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8936353&postcount=1

If I'm lucky I will :o :o

And - yes - I was following Ernie's score. I told Ellen I'd text her with the score because she's at football tonight, but someone else had already arranged to. Maybe for the best :unsure:

Ernie :banghead: :hysteric: Ellen :awww: :hug:

Noleta
08-09-2009, 08:43 PM
If I'm lucky I will :o :o

And - yes - I was following Ernie's score. I told Ellen I'd text her with the score because she's at football tonight, but someone else had already arranged to. Maybe for the best :unsure:

Ernie :banghead: :hysteric: Ellen :awww: :hug:

Maybe some sensual music might help:p

ellen:hug: her team lost the match too,so not a good day for her:sad:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Maybe some sensual music might help:p

Ellen :hug:

At the moment I'm in a Debbie Harry mood - so maybe more "raunchy" than sensual - but lines like "I can't control myself" in this song may do the trick!!!

XrOePmlT_c8&NR=1

Noleta
08-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Ellen :hug:

At the moment I'm in a Debbie Harry mood - so maybe more "raunchy" than sensual - but lines like "I can't control myself" in this song may do the trick!!!

XrOePmlT_c8&NR=1

Oooh:devil:

Sorry:ogot a wondering mind:o

*Ljubica*
08-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Oooh:devil:

Sorry:ogot a wondering mind:o

:rolls: So have I - it gets me into a lot of trouble:o

Anyway - at the risk of making your mind wander further - I'm going to bed now :zzz: Have a good day tomorrow. And Mateusz - please don't be scared of us :awww: We're harmless really.

Laku noc :wavey:

Noleta
08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
:rolls: So have I - it gets me into a lot of trouble:o

Anyway - at the risk of making your mind wander further - I'm going to bed now :zzz: Have a good day tomorrow. And Mateusz - please don't be scared of us :awww: We're harmless really.

Laku noc :wavey:

:unsure::o

Good night Rose:kiss::hug:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Rose! They sang Belfast Child! :hearts:

:eek: What does that mean, Rose?! :p

I knoooow :hysteric: x 23235436436. Fact is that the football match was totally ruined by the referee - who gave our player another red card, and that Erno (probably) messed it up alone.

Another note: the festival is over :bigcry:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 12:36 AM

I knoooow :hysteric: x 23235436436. Fact is that the football match was totally ruined by the referee - who gave our player another red card, and that Erno (probably) messed it up alone.

:awww::hug::hug:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:23 AM

One of my all-time favourites :inlove:

I'll leave it to your imagination ;)

:awww: Big :hug: for Ellen.

And in other news - Marcos won the Vancouver Challenger :woohoo: I'm really pleased for him after all those bad injuries.

Catch you later :kiss:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 11:41 AM
And in other news - Marcos won the Vancouver Challenger :woohoo: I'm really pleased for him after all those bad injuries.

That is not good either :sobbing: He played Xavier Malisse.

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
That is not good either :sobbing: He played Xavier Malisse.

:awww: Sorry :hug: You did NOT have a good day yesterday, did you? :o

ellen_
08-10-2009, 03:48 PM
:awww: Sorry :hug: You did NOT have a good day yesterday, did you? :o

Misha-Marin, Kuni, Mathieu, Safin-Monfils, Simon, Chardy and Kimmie can make it up today :p At least I'm sure one of them will win.

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Misha-Marin, Kuni, Mathieu, Safin-Monfils, Simon, Chardy and Kimmie can make it up today :p At least I'm sure one of them will win.

Am watching Misha/Marin now. It is a feast for the eyes for sure :D

Lee
08-10-2009, 05:13 PM
:wavey: All

Another cleaning day for me so my back is hurting, AGAIN! :p

ellen_
08-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Misha! :bounce: Was a weird match though.

Hi, Lee and Rose!

muniu
08-10-2009, 06:00 PM
:bigcry: Misha won !!! I can't understand how he managed to take this match

Hi all :wavey:

pica_pica
08-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Watched a few shots from Cilic/Youzhny...Cilic looks truly pathetic to me :eek: 6-1 last set!! :bolt: :tape:

Lee
08-10-2009, 06:06 PM
:bigcry: Misha won !!! I can't understand how he managed to take this match

Hi all :wavey:

Because Marin played really bad. And when Misha finally has his head on, he won. :p

muniu
08-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Because Marin played really bad. And when Misha finally has his head on, he won. :p

overall that was shitty match, thank god Misha won the tb:o

Lee
08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Well, Misha was good in 3rd set. He needs to keep this up for his chance to play vs Nole. ;)

And I really wish he will take out Isner for Nole. :p

muniu
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Well, Misha was good in 3rd set. He needs to keep this up for his chance to play vs Nole. ;)

And I really wish he will take out Isner for Nole. :p

I hope so, unfortunately Misha can lose to anyone nowadays :sad:

arm
08-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I think you girls are hiding from me. :bigcry: Whenever you're around I never am, and when I am you run away from me. :hysteric:

:rolls:

BTW I HATE the Montreal website, I just can't open it. :mad::fiery:

Lee
08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I have no problem opening the Montreal site :shrug:

arm
08-10-2009, 06:47 PM
:banghead: It just won't open for me.. and my aunt says she is havng the same problem. :mad:

Anyway, I have the link for the OOP and for the livestream thing in atptennis.com... so I manage to survive. ;)

How's life, Lee? You should be in Canada now :nerner:

Lee
08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
How I wish I'm in Canada now to be away from the heat :sobbing:

Nole's next round opponent is on TV now. Bruno vs Peter. :dance: Hopefully they stay on after this match but don't think so :awww:

arm
08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
How I wish I'm in Canada now to be away from the heat :sobbing:

Nole's next round opponent is on TV now. Bruno vs Peter. :dance: Hopefully they stay on after this match but don't think so :awww:

I am hoping to have a link to watch Frank. :awww: there must be one :shrug:

Have to go search for it. :bounce:

Heat? :hug: Here summer has been very nice to us, hot of course, but not as much as we're used to here in portugal. :shrug:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Lee, Raquel, Mateusz, Ellen, Pica - and anyone else I've missed - hello :wavey:

Lee - sorry for your back :hug:

arm
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
have to go cook dinner for 10 people :scared::bolt:

be back later :kiss:

arm
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM

See what I mean? :rolls: IĞll be back later :kiss:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
See what I mean? :rolls: IĞll be back later :kiss:

I'll be fast :zzz: by then :nerner: I do still love you though.

Good luck with your cooking :kiss:

And in other news - PHM v Garcia-Lopez is boring me to tears :spit:

arm
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
I saw Marin lose. I have mixed feeling about this, happy because it's better for Nole to face Misha IMO but sad for Marin. :awww:

I miss Nole so much. :awww: But soon he'll be on my tv again :D :bounce:

Love you too :kiss:

have to go :wavey:

Lee
08-10-2009, 07:05 PM
I am hoping to have a link to watch Frank. :awww: there must be one :shrug:

Have to go search for it. :bounce:

Heat? :hug: Here summer has been very nice to us, hot of course, but not as much as we're used to here in portugal. :shrug:

It's Frank playing in Canada. Of course there's live stream but it's a night match, so it'll be late for you.

:hug: thanks! It's better now after using my heat message pad :lol: But more cleanup before my friends arrive next week. :awww:

With Frederick Niemeyer winning his first round match and will play Federer in next round, it's very likely that'll be the night match, thus, Nole's 2nd round match will be a day one.

ellen_
08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Am also ready for a long night, as I'm waiting for Kim Clijsters - but that also means I can watch Simon-Dancevic. It will be around 1am, and there is a livestream on bet365 :yeah:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:11 PM
With Frederick Niemeyer winning his first round match and will play Federer in next round, it's very likely that'll be the night match, thus, Nole's 2nd round match will be a day one.

Hope you're right :) Apart from the tiredness factor, we don't have live TV coverage of the night matches. Our commentators just said Murray would be day session tomorrow, so there's hope :)

Lee
08-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Vajda is scouting for Nole. :yeah:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Vjada is scouting for Nole. :yeah:

Good to see him earning his salary :D

Am also ready for a long night, as I'm waiting for Kim Clijsters - but that also means I can watch Simon-Dancevic. It will be around 1am, and there is a livestream on bet365 :yeah:

Good luck with that - I'm already falling asleep here :o

muniu
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi Rose :wavey:

P.S Ana 26 :o 3-0 :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi Rose :wavey:

P.S Ana 26 :o 3-0 :rocker2:

How are you this evening?

muniu
08-10-2009, 07:17 PM

same here, I hope Kim'll win, but at the same time I don't want next Dokic-like fairy tale ( great AO and then only injuries and disappointments:sad: )

muniu
08-10-2009, 07:22 PM
How are you this evening?

Currently I'm in a helllllluuuuuuva good mood :D that's mainly because of Misha's win , hope Ana won't ruin my evening :rolleyes:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Good luck with that - I'm already falling asleep here :o

I got a bottle of Schweppes full with quinine :p And I'm used to going to bed around 4am lately, so I'll be fine.

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Currently I'm in a helllllluuuuuuva good mood :D that's mainly because of Misha's win , hope Ana won't ruin my evening :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm happy for Misha - though sad for Marin too. He completely collapsed in that 3rd set :sad:

And borrowing a word from GM here, I just have to say that Paul-Henri Mathieu is a complete MUG :rolleyes:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM

Are we talking about Ivanovic here? :lol: I liked her so much, but now she gets me frustrated. I want the old Ana back.

And borrowing a word from GM here, I just have to say that Paul-Henri Mathieu is a complete MUG :rolleyes:

I know :banghead: But he'll win. Mark my words :p ........ :bolt:

Jeremy C is also playing, and lost the first set but is a break up. Those guys are so complicated today.

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Are we talking about Ivanovic here? :lol: I liked her so much, but now she gets me frustrated. I want the old Ana back.

She's a Serb. Frustrating/irritating people is what they do best :rolleyes: And I should know - I live with one :rolleyes:

I got a bottle of Schweppes full with quinine :p And I'm used to going to bed around 4am lately, so I'll be fine.

You mean tonic? God that would make me sick to drink too much of that :tape:

muniu
08-10-2009, 07:40 PM

Ana from MOntreal 2007 :worship: she was absolutely stunning , now she's losing sets to Oudin, King, Hrdecka :bigcry:

Lee
08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Oudin is a up-and-coming player. She's pretty good.

Rain delay in Montreal

muniu
08-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes, I'm happy for Misha - though sad for Marin too. He completely collapsed in that 3rd set :sad:

overall that was poor match , at least Misha won :p

Mathieu vs GGL - match of the year 60 and now 0-4 :haha:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:48 PM
overall that was poor match , at least Misha won :p

Mathieu vs GGL - match of the year 60 and now 0-4 :haha:

And now :rain: Nothing like rain on North American hardcourts - loads of ballkids with towels and giant hairdryers taking hours to dry the courts :rolleyes: Buy some covers FFS :banghead:

Lee
08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
For hard courts, just covering the courts for rain won't be much help. :shrug:

edit: RAIN delay in Cincy too

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 07:54 PM
For hard courts, just covering the courts for rain won't be much help. :shrug:

They could have the sort of tent-like coverings with blowers under them like they have on grass :shrug: Brit TV commentators spend many hours discussing this and going through the possibilities - having no covers at all seems ludicrous in this age of covers and roofs, where lost play must effect TV coverage and therefore advertising revenue etc.

pica_pica
08-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm going to zzZZZZZZZZZ soon.....
Steph Cesc is in Orientation Camp for university and I promised to SMS her on Novak's match after each set.......but now it's rain delay :o I need at least a nap
Oh it's not only raining in Cincinnati and Montreal.......seems like the crazy rain clouds have moved from Taiwan to Hong Kong.....those crazy typhoons killed many in Taiwan

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Goodnight Pica :wavey: I'm going offline now too. Don't think they'll be any streams for Novak's doubles, and I really can't stay up all night to watch a live screboard of a 1st round doubles match.

See you all tomorrow I guess :kiss:

Lee
08-10-2009, 08:01 PM
They could have the sort of tent-like coverings with blowers under them like they have on grass :shrug: Brit TV commentators spend many hours discussing this and going through the possibilities - having no covers at all seems ludicrous in this age of covers and roofs, where lost play must effect TV coverage and therefore advertising revenue etc.

For grass, without the covers and blowers, it'll be a LONG time before play can resume after rain. Not the same for hard courts. Once it stops raining, they can dry the court in about 15 minutes.

Lee
08-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Steph Cesc is in Orientation Camp for university and I promised to SMS her on Novak's match after each set.......but now it's rain delay :o I need at least a nap
Oh it's not only raining in Cincinnati and Montreal.......seems like the crazy rain clouds have moved from Taiwan to Hong Kong.....those crazy typhoons killed many in Taiwan

:hug:

No hurricane in North America this year while typhoons killed many people in Asia :awww:

*Ljubica*
08-10-2009, 08:06 PM
For grass, without the covers and blowers, it'll be a LONG time before play can resume after rain. Not the same for hard courts. Once it stops raining, they can dry the court in about 15 minutes.

They tend to show the drying process on our interractive channels - yes - I know - VERY exciting :rolleyes: It normally seems to take around an hour :shrug:

Anyway - I'm off now - catch you tomorrow :kiss:

muniu
08-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Goodnight Rose :wavey:

muniu
08-10-2009, 08:12 PM

It's time for tennis elbow 2006 :D
stupid tennis game, at least I can "Kill some time" :cool:

Lee
08-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Night Rose! :zzz:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Goodnight, Rose! :wavey:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 08:22 PM

Night night Rose:wavey:

Ellen! do you know which channel is going to broadcast Clijsters match please?

ellen_
08-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Ellen! do you know which channel is going to broadcast Clijsters match please?

None :lol: Scoreboard it will be. Broadcast only starts on Thursday.

Noleta
08-10-2009, 08:34 PM
None :lol: Scoreboard it will be. Broadcast only starts on Thursday.

Are you serious:eek::spit:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Are you serious:eek::spit:

Unfortunately I am :sobbing:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Unfortunately I am :sobbing:

And no coverage on Eurosport either:mad:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 08:44 PM
And no coverage on Eurosport either:mad:

Nope, that's the problem. The tournament only starts broadcasting on Thursday. Always the same problem there in US.

Lee
08-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Blame this on ESPN in US. They have the TV right but only broadcast starting QF. :banghead:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Nope, that's the problem. The tournament only starts broadcasting on Thursday. Always the same problem there in US.

Hope she'll make it to the QF:cool:
Blame this on ESPN in US. They have the TV right but only broadcast starting QF. :banghead:

Gosh:eek:i know WTA isn't all that but still:eek:

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 08:56 PM
:wavey: Evening all

Noleta
08-10-2009, 08:57 PM
:wavey: Evening all

Hello stranger:)

Lee
08-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Same deal for ATP. We only have TV coverage on ESPN/TTC starting from QF for both 1000 events.

muniu
08-10-2009, 08:58 PM
yup it's ridiculous, I mean It's XXI century, and we cannot watch a fuck**g tennis match

Lee
08-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Herdwick :hug:

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 09:04 PM
:hug:

It's fun house time again.

Great to see Nole's raised the bar on the entertainment front.:lol:

Lee
08-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Bruno's backhand is a real beauty! ♥

arm
08-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Herdwick :bounce::kiss:

I cooked dinner. :D :banana: :rolls: (Have no idea why I am so proud of this :silly:)

Noleta
08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Bruno's backhand is a real beauty! ♥

Reminds me of the Bruno movie i saw the other week:rolls:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Bruno movie? :smash: No possible way I'll ever see a singe scene of that movie. :spit:

Noleta :kiss:

ellen_
Herdwick & Raquel :wavey:

JC finally won :woohoo:

Herdwick
:wavey: See - told you I'd be back.:nerner: But I expect plenty of entertainment:devil:

You want a medal? Some of us cook tea every night...and after a day in the office :angel:

SBC is just not funny anymore - he used to be but he's just an arse now.

ellen_
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Who's the guitar guy in your avater, H? He looks like Bono, but I can't rely on my eyes anymore these days.

Noleta
08-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Herdwick :bounce::kiss:

I cooked dinner. :D :banana: :rolls: (Have no idea why I am so proud of this :silly:)

Because you cooked for 10 people:p

Bruno movie? :smash: No possible way I'll ever see a singe scene of that movie. :spit:

Noleta :kiss:

It was very funny and unreal like:rolls:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:16 PM
But you only cook for JP. :nerner: I cooked for the entire family - 10 people! Plus today I had to go to the shopping centre with the 2 kids. :bolt: My two cousins, 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy. :awww: They are little devils! I was going crazy. The only good thing was that I ended up buying a new pair of shoes. :rolls::o:angel:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 09:17 PM
:wavey: See - told you I'd be back.:nerner: But I expect plenty of entertainment:devil:

You want a medal? Some of us cook tea every night...and after a day in the office :angel:

SBC is just not funny anymore - he used to be but he's just an arse now.

Who?what?:scratch:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Who's the guitar guy in your avater, H? He looks like Bono, but I can't rely on my eyes anymore these days.

Must be Bruce. ;)

ellen_
08-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Must be Bruce. ;)

:o O-kaaaay.

arm
08-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Because you cooked for 10 people:p

It was very funny and unreal like:rolls:

NOT my type of movies. :scared:

I want to watch Public Enemies but I've been reading it's a damn boring film :shrug:, it still worth it for Johnny Depp, thought. :inlove::drool:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:19 PM
:o O-kaaaay.

Bruce Springsteen, I mean. :p

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
My apologies - I didn't realise it was for 10 - I withdraw my :nerner:

Yes - it is the one and only Bruce. My longstanding passion since I was 13 :secret: You'll all be far too young to 'get' him and Raquel's already told me her mum loves him too!

arm
08-10-2009, 09:23 PM
My apologies - I didn't realise it was for 10 - I withdraw my :nerner:

Yes - it is the one and only Bruce. My longstanding passion since I was 13 :secret: You'll all be far to young to get him and Raquel's already told me her mum loves him too!

:rolls: If I told you what I cooked you'd use the :nerner: again. :rolls:

My mum is not as crazy about him as you are, but she :inlove:s him too.

Nole's name is on the score board. :bounce::dance:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 09:29 PM
NOT my type of movies. :scared:

I want to watch Public Enemies but I've been reading it's a damn boring film :shrug:, it still worth it for Johnny Depp, thought. :inlove::drool:

Don't find him sexy at all:o:oI want to see Inglorious Bastards:yeah:

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Think we have common ground on Johnny Depp though :lick:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Think we have common ground on Johnny Depp though :lick:

Every good friend of mine knows that Raquel would only marry either Nole or Johnny Depp. :angel:

No other man can be that lucky. :rolls:

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 09:37 PM
And only you're as modest as he is :angel:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:39 PM
And only you're as modest as he is :angel:

You know that's just part of our charm. :shrug: :rolls: :angel:

JD really does it for me :inlove: and to think he could be my dad. :o

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 09:42 PM
:rolls: He's mid-40s - only a bit older than JP, so entirely in range for me.

arm
08-10-2009, 09:46 PM
:rolls: He's mid-40s - only a bit older than JP, so entirely in range for me.

I think we have a deal then, age decided it all. You keep JD and I keep Nole. :dance: And of course we can switch every once in a while. :shrug:

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I think we have a deal then, age decided it all. You keep JD and I keep Nole. :dance: And of course we can switch every once in a while. :shrug:

We swap on a weekly basis yes? Then we both get the best of both worlds so to speak :angel:

arm
08-10-2009, 09:57 PM
We swap on a weekly basis yes? Then we both get the best of both worlds so to speak :angel:

Exactly. ;) I knew you'd agree. :angel:

Speaking of the best of both worlds, my sister dragged me to watch the movie. :o :o :rolls: She said nobody wanted to take her, and that our mum didn't allow her to go alone, so I took the girl to the cinema.

You know, as any 12 year old pre-teenager, she adore Hannah Montane and her songs. :rolls: Now she wants to teach me this dance. :bolt: Have refused to try so far, but it looks challenging. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BzhaKLZBVQ

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Perhaps I should go - it's set in Chicago isn't it?:bounce:

Know bugger all about HM but I''ll pick that up fine after a few beers.:haha:

Tell her to try the 'Dashing White Sergeant'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCse0mrZp2E&feature=related

arm
08-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Perhaps I should go - it's set in Chicago isn't it?:bounce:

Know bugger all about HM but I''ll pick that up fine after a few beers.

The film? :confused: No! It's in Tennessee! :rolls:

I do get it how the kids like her so much :rolls:, not you thought. But you have my support :kiss: :nerner:

I'll email her the link and have her practising it. :rolls:

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
The film? :confused: No! It's in Tennessee! :rolls:

I do get it how the kids like her so much :rolls:, not you thought. But you have my support :kiss: :nerner:

I'll email her the link and have her practising it. :rolls:

:haha: No, no - I meant 'Public Enemies' - Dillinger.:rolls:

arm
08-10-2009, 10:11 PM
:haha: No, no - I meant 'Public Enemies' - Dillinger.:rolls:

Ah! Wasn't sure, but the net says so. I haven't watched it yet, want to, but everyone says it's damn boring. :shrug: I'll watch it anyway.

As for you, you REALLY have to watch it to get in the mood (:rolls: no, not for JD silly, for Chicago ;) :angel:). If you don't watch it, you still have "My Best Friend's Wedding" :shrug: :rolls:. :p

Herdwick
08-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Mood doing just fine right now thank you.:devil: Nole, JD and Bruce all lining up.:haha:

On which note I shall away to my bed. Roll on tomorrow :bounce:

arm
08-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Mood doing just fine right now thank you.:devil: Nole, JD and Bruce all lining up.:haha:

On which note I shall away to my bed. Roll on tomorrow :bounce:

Have a good night :kiss: I know it will not be JD on the other side of the bed, but I know JP will be just fine for you. ;)

Tomorrow :kiss:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh, I missed the JD talk :awww: I like those crime/action movies but he would be the main reason to watch it, and Christian Bale too :hearts:

arm
08-10-2009, 10:40 PM
I can talk to you about JD again :inlove: I don't mind. :angel:

:rolls: he rocks. :hearts:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 10:47 PM
He really does rock. Great actor :worship: I can watch the Pirates movies over and over again. I used to find him not attractive a couple of years ago, but I've discovered his sexiness - thank god.

Noleta
08-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh, I missed the JD talk :awww: I like those crime/action movies but he would be the main reason to watch it, and Christian Bale too :hearts:

Oh yes along with Eric Bana:inlove:

ellen_
08-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Oh yes along with Eric Bana:inlove:

:eek: Eric Bana! How could I forget him. He must be one of the sexiest men I've ever seen. Troy :inlove:

Noleta
08-10-2009, 11:07 PM
:eek: Eric Bana! How could I forget him. He must be one of the sexiest men I've ever seen. Troy :inlove:

And Munich:worship:

OMG have a look:haha:AWESOME:rolls:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/233554-an-open-letter-to-bleacher-report-from-rafael-nadal-humor

ellen_
08-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes, Munich too :worship:

And Marat.... :o He really does hate the whole tennis circus right now, this is the year too many. It's sad.

Noleta
08-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Yes, Munich too :worship:

And Marat.... :o He really does hate the whole tennis circus right now, this is the year too many. It's sad.

Think it was best to stop with the whole thing last year:shrug:

Anyway must get some:zzz:welterusten!

Didn't know Clijsters was playing Bartoli:eek:good luck:rocker2:

http://www.hln.be/hln/live/report.do?language=nl&navigationItemId=953&navigation=Tennis&componentId=963478

ellen_
08-10-2009, 11:33 PM
:lol: Haha yeah, she plays Bartoli. In Safina's part of the draw, but let's not look at that yet :unsure: I'm ready, I hope she is too!

Slaapwel :wavey:

ellen_
08-11-2009, 01:19 AM
And our Kim is back! 6-4 6-3 over Bartoli :worship:

muniu
08-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Kim won :bigcry: can't believe!

Goodnight :wavey:

ellen_
08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Noone in the house? :awww:

ellewoods
08-11-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm here but about to hit the sack so I can at least attempt to wake up at 5am for Nole. bbl :hug:

Herdwick
08-11-2009, 02:34 PM

Some of us have to work.:explode: But pleasant visions accompany us.

Looking forward to tonight :bounce: Elle's order for black coffee duly noted.

ellen_
08-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Legs day, today :worship: JC as a warmup, Nole as main act.

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Legs day, today :worship: JC as a warmup, Nole as main act.

JC is losing easily to the evil Murray :rolleyes: Means I have to get dinner etc sorted quickly in time for Nole, because I thought his match would be later on.

*Raine
08-11-2009, 05:46 PM
:wavey: It's me stranger Raine :D :haha:

Sucks that they are not showing the Montreal tournament here, oh well there's always baseball or basketball. I'll try to be more "active" in this thread. :o

arm
08-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Girls :bounce:

Today is THE day! :D

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 06:12 PM
:wavey: It's me stranger Raine :D :haha:

Sucks that they are not showing the Montreal tournament here, oh well there's always baseball or basketball. I'll try to be more "active" in this thread. :o

:wavey: Hi Raine - yes - please stop by more often - you are missed :awww: :hug:

arm
08-11-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm here but about to hit the sack so I can at least attempt to wake up at 5am for Nole. bbl :hug:

:hug::hug:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Raquel :wavey:

arm
08-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Rosie :kiss:

How are you feeling?

*Raine
08-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Rose and Raquel: :wavey:

:mad: Someone sprayed Lysol a while ago and I couldn't breathe for awhile and started to cough, I don't have this reaction with other disinfectants. :(

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Rosie :kiss:

How are you feeling?

:shrug: Guess I'll survive! How about you?

:mad: Someone sprayed Lysol a while ago and I couldn't breathe for awhile and started to cough, I don't have this reaction with other disinfectants. :(

:awww:

arm
08-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Am fine! Specially now that I finally put my eyes on Nole again. :inlove:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 07:00 PM
:rain: F***ing typical!

ellen_
08-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Safina is a set down, Vinci serving for the match :eek:

And JC :awww:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm so tired already :rolleyes: F***ing rain - if the delay is more than an hour I'll have to :zzz:

arm
08-11-2009, 07:15 PM
:shout:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Get some bloody covers on the courts you idiots :rolleyes:

pica_pica
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Amazing turnaround by Safina according to scoreboard...
Hell...is there no WTA stream at all these days? I was thinking about watching WTA matches while it's rain delay in Montreal...

ellen_
08-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Amazing turnaround by Safina according to scoreboard...
Hell...is there no WTA stream at all these days? I was thinking about watching WTA matches while it's rain delay in Montreal...

Only starts on Thursday :) As usual.

And yes, Dina did it again. I'm happy I didn't see the match though.

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Drying the courts- what a performance :rolleyes:

arm
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
It's never ending. :explode: Isnt it dry already?

pica_pica
08-11-2009, 08:24 PM
on scoreboard again!!

Lee
08-11-2009, 08:24 PM

:hug: I hear you. I have a hard time with anything that comes with a strong smell, including perfumes :tape:

arm
08-11-2009, 08:29 PM
:woohoo:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Come on Novak - make it quick - I'm tired :zzz:

At least Sky showed a repeat of the 2007 Montreal Final whilst we were waiting.

arm
08-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Rose, we're all at the tournament thread, come along! :kiss:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Rose, we're all at the tournament thread, come along! :kiss:

Thanks Raquel :hug: Appreciate it, but you know I don't "do" tournament threads anymore :shrug: I always end up getting upset and getting irritated with things :o so I'm best leaving them alone, and just watching on TV with the occasional foray here or at The Castle. Thanks anyway :hug:

arm
08-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks Raquel :hug: Appreciate it, but you know I don't "do" tournament threads anymore :shrug: I always end up getting upset and getting irritated with things :o so I'm best leaving them alone, and just watching on TV with the occasional foray here or at The Castle. Thanks anyway :hug:

Well it's your call, good because you don't get upset but bad because you're not there at the good moments. :shrug: (:secret: which are not happening right now :rolls: :shout:)

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Well it's your call, good because you don't get upset but bad because you're not there at the good moments. :shrug: (:secret: which are not happening right now :rolls: :shout:)

Well you know the "history" :shrug: It's nothing personal to you of course, but so many times in tournament threads, some people say stuff and criticise, and compare Nole unfavourably with others :shrug: And of course that is their right, I'm not denying that, because everyone has a right to their own opinions and to say how they feel, and I have no right to stop them :shrug: But it does upset me, and at the moment I still feel pretty ill and have a lot of stress and worry going on, and I just don't need to see the criticism and the negativity, and some of the veiled sarky comments, so I keep away, then no one has to watch what they say, and I don't have to get :mad: Seems to work. :D

arm
08-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Well you know the "history" :shrug: It's nothing personal to you of course, but so many times in tournament threads, some people say stuff and criticise, and compare Nole unfavourably with others :shrug: And of course that is their right, I'm not denying that, because everyone has a right to their own opinions and to say how they feel, and I have no right to stop them :shrug: But it does upset me, and at the moment I still feel pretty ill and have a lot of stress and worry going on, and I just don't need to see the criticism and the negativity, and some of the veiled sarky comments, so I keep away, then no one has to watch what they say, and I don't have to get :mad: Seems to work. :D

I guess you should do that then. ;) Each person works in a different way and we just ahve to acept it and take the right action. Right now you need to keep yourself far away from stress.

How long until you fully recover from this? :awww: It must be very frustrating. :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I guess you should do that then. ;) Each person works in a different way and we just ahve to acept it and take the right action. Right now you need to keep yourself far away from stress.

How long until you fully recover from this? :awww: It must be very frustrating. :hug:

I will never recover from it to be honest, because the basis of it is a condition that just has to be managed, can't be cured :shrug: Main issue at the moment is how much more surgery I may need, based on what they found (or didn't find) in the last operation. I find that out when I see the Consultant next week and take it from there :shrug: and yes I know I'm being vague - too many lurkers around - I prefer not to go into specifics in "public".

arm
08-11-2009, 10:07 PM
I will never recover from it to be honest, because the basis of it is a condition that just has to be managed, can't be cured :shrug: Main issue at the moment is how much more surgery I may need, based on what they found (or didn't find) in the last operation. I find that out when I see the Consultant next week and take it from there :shrug: and yes I know I'm being vague - too many lurkers around - I prefer not to go into specifics in "public".

Sure rosie :hug: no need to expose yourself here. :hug:

You know I just wish you the best possible! I am just pleased you have a doctor at home. :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Sure rosie :hug: no need to expose yourself here. :hug:

You know I just wish you the best possible! I am just pleased you have a doctor at home. :hug:

:lol: He's no use :tape: He went to the Dentist this morning, and found out he has to go into Hospital himself to have some wisdom teeth out. Yes I know - almost 40 and they've just discovered his wisdom teeth are "impacted" - and he is so :unsure: it makes me look brave :o

arm
08-11-2009, 10:20 PM
:lol: He's no use :tape: He went to the Dentist this morning, and found out he has to go into Hospital himself to have some wisdom teeth out. Yes I know - almost 40 and they've just discovered his wisdom teeth are "impacted" - and he is so :unsure: it makes me look brave :o

I have to go take a wisdom teeth out too! :rolls: It's a damn boring procedure, takes long and costs a fortune. :tape: At çeast here in Portugal... But men are scared of everything :tape:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 10:28 PM
I have to go take a wisdom teeth out too! :rolls: It's a damn boring procedure, takes long and costs a fortune. :tape: At çeast here in Portugal... But men are scared of everything :tape:

I had all four of mine out under general anaesthetic years ago and it wasn't fun. Mine were impacted and growing sideways too like Alex's are :rolleyes: But because his have been left unnoticed for so long, they've started to grow sideways so much they're destroying the roots of the other normal teeth next to them, so he has to have the two wisdom teeth at the bottom taken out, as well as the normal teeth on either side of them. Not nice poor baby :sad:

*Ljubica*
08-11-2009, 10:37 PM
OK Raquel - it's been great chatting to you again - thanks for keeping me company :hug: It was bad BAADAAAD match, and I'm actually glad it's over. Goodnight sweetie :hug:

ellen_
08-11-2009, 10:43 PM

Rain again in Cincy... :rolleyes: And I wanna see if Lucie can take this set.

There's a meteor shower here tonight btw, something else than rain! :bounce:

arm
08-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Good night Rosie :wavey: My pleasure :hug:

yeah, damn bad match. :(

Noleta
08-11-2009, 10:46 PM

:awww:Rose!!!!please try not to take things too pesonal:hug::)

Noleta
08-11-2009, 10:47 PM

And very very painful:bigcry:

Lee
08-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Night Rose! :wavey:

arm
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
And very very painful:bigcry:

So I've been told :awww:

Noleta
08-11-2009, 11:15 PM
So I've been told :awww:

Sorry didn't mean to scare you off but it is:sad:

ellen_
08-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I was drugged, I didn't feel a thing :shrug: :p Complete narcosis, and I actually didn't have pain afterwards either. The doctor was surprised that I was walking around already after the surgery, so he sent me home. Then I slept for 2 days and felt miserable :rolls:

And Lucie won the 2nd set in TB :yeah: Surprisingly.

Lee
08-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Are we going to scare Raquel to death with her impending wisdom teeth removal? :lol:

My first 2 (the upper ones) were a walk in the park. It's done in dentist office in Hong Kong and not a thing happened to me, not even any pain.

The last one was a total different story. I had it remove just before Christmas and was in pain for 2 weeks. I hardly ate anything during that time. Since then, I developed the habit of only chewing food with the other side of my mouth. :tape:

Noleta
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Are we going to scare Raquel to death with her impending wisdom teeth removal? :lol:

My first 2 (the upper ones) were a walk in the park. It's done in dentist office in Hong Kong and not a thing happened to me, not even any pain.

The last one was a total different story. I had it remove just before Christmas and was in pain for 2 weeks. I hardly ate anything during that time. Since then, I developed the habit of only chewing food with the other side of my mouth. :tape:

Sounnds a fun idea:p

Only had one removed(lower one)it was so painful i felt like the dentist was removing my jaw:eek:

Lee
08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
The lower ones are much worse than the uppers.

The roots of my upper ones were in trianglar cone shape, so it's really easy to remove and caused little pain. The lower ones are like tripod with crooked legs. :scared:

Noleta
08-12-2009, 12:24 AM
The lower ones are much worse than the uppers.

The roots of my upper ones were in trianglar cone shape, so it's really easy to remove and caused little pain. The lower ones are like tripod with crooked legs. :scared:

Honestly that was the last time went to the dentist,which was last year:lol:i've been receiving letters to go have check ups,but i'm not going:o

Lee
08-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Americans love their dentists :lol: I have regular checkups with the dentist and have my teeth cleaned twice a year. It's pretty nice. He's great because he's not the kind that keep pushing your children to have braces or expensive dental works.

*Raine
08-12-2009, 11:43 AM
:hug: I hear you. I have a hard time with anything that comes with a strong smell, including perfumes :tape:

:sobbing: My cousin sprayed Lysol again. :sobbing: :(

I'm very sensitive when it comes to certain perfumes, detergents and air fresheners as well, sometimes I vomit. :tape:

arm
08-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Girls :haha:

Good job scaring me off. :nerner: Well, I am trying to become a doctor here, it's going to take more to really scare me. ;) :nerner:

hello everyone :wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Girls :haha:

Good job scaring me off. :nerner: Well, I am trying to become a doctor here, it's going to take more to really scare me. ;) :nerner:

hello everyone :wavey:

I could always get Alex to talk to you about eyes :p How anyone can choose to operate on eyes to earn their living is totally beyond me :help: But I wouldn't be that unkind to you.

Just watching a re-run of that young Canadian lad Milos Raonic almost beating Gonzalez - he'll be a great player in the future I'm sure. He was so close :awww: One to watch :D

ellen_
08-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Girls, I made chocolate cake :dance: Just wanted to make you jealous :wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Girls, I made chocolate cake :dance: Just wanted to make you jealous :wavey:

:lol: Well where's my piece then? :nerner: Mind you, I have lime and ginger cheesecake here - which may not be to everyone's taste, but I :hearts: it - so I shouldn't cimplain!