Who will be the new guy(s)in Novak's entourage?:) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who will be the new guy(s)in Novak's entourage?:)

Noleta
07-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Any idea's or suggestions about who will be best for Novak to help him change things,go back to what he used to do best,play agressive tennis with killing groundstrokes and tough mentality??

Tim Cahill?? or McEnroe:shrug:

Lee
07-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Tim Cahill? The footballer?

or you mean Darren Cahill?

Noleta
07-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Tim Cahill? The footballer?

or you mean Darren Cahill?

Oh my:smash::retard: Darren not Tim:o

Lee
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Unless Nole trains in US, I doubt Cahill or McEnroe will join the entourage. Unless it's just for the short term US hard court season. Darren is under contract to Adidas, so unless Nole pulls rank with Adidas. I also have the feeling, from Cahill's commentary with ESPN, that Cahill is not that fond of Novak. :shrug:

edit: And I take it you mean JMac, not PMac ;)

Noleta
07-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Unless Nole trains in US, I doubt Cahill or McEnroe will join the entourage. Unless it's just for the short term US hard court season. Darren is under contract to Adidas, so unless Nole pulls rank with Adidas. I also have the feeling, from Cahill's commentary with ESPN, that Cahill is not that fond of Novak. :shrug:

edit: And I take it you mean JMac, not PMac ;)

Don't think i'll be a long term thing:shrug:he did the same thing in 07 bringing in Mark Woodforde. Nole needs to train in the US and not Umag,he needs to get used to the humidity and the heat,going to Canada a week from the start of the tournament isn't clever:shrug:

:secret:i made sure to only type the surename:p