USO 09: Nadal vs 'Big' John Isner WWW? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

USO 09: Nadal vs 'Big' John Isner WWW?

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 09:15 PM
I have a feeling this match could happen in rounds 1-4. And if it does i think Nadal is in for a world of hurt. Isner has the game that could hurt Nadal at the USO, where the conditions are fast and he has the home crowd advantage.

Thoughts?

oranges
07-30-2009, 09:20 PM
You have the ACC in the bag

Everko
07-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Ridiculous idea. Nadal would win like 6-1,6-4,6-2

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 09:43 PM

How can you say that now? Would you say the same if Nadal loses before the quarters of both Montreal and Cincy? Either way the score wont be what you suggested, thats just rediculous.

Fiberlight1
07-30-2009, 09:53 PM
You have the ACC in the bag

:haha: You stole my post, verbatim :haha:

rocketassist
07-30-2009, 09:55 PM

Agree about daft thread but no way in hell would that be the result.

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Its not that bad a thread. If rafawillloseuso09 can start a thread like 'Now that Soderling will beat Federer in the FO final blah blah blah' and get responses then this thread should do just swell.

Fiberlight1
07-30-2009, 10:01 PM
What happened to Nadal becoming Toad's pigeon?

Now you're saying Isner is going to beat him. Wishful thinking on your part. But hey, it's a good attempt to avoid another heartbreak, because we all know what will happen if Nadal plays Federer, right?

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 10:02 PM
What happened to Nadal becoming Toad's pigeon?

Now you're saying Isner is going to beat him. Wishful thinking on your part. But hey, it's a good attempt to avoid another heartbreak, because we all know what will happen if Nadal plays Federer, right?

Yes, we do. Federer will rip him a new one and give him an excuse to keep picking his as. Oh wait, he already did that in Madrid. My bad.

Fiberlight1
07-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Yes, we do. Federer will rip him a new one and give him an excuse to keep picking his as. Oh wait, he already did that in Madrid. My bad.

Until he evens the h2h, I'm still going to give Nadal favoritism in every match they play.

But you still didn't answer my question. Do you just pick random people to beat Nadal? Last week it was Soderling, this week it's John Isner. What do you base this off of? Where do you get the idea that Soderling will beat Nadal from here on out, even though a healthy Nadal screwed him 6-1 6-0 at Rome a month earlier?

John Isner's rank is what, somewhere in the 120's? He's just getting off a case of mono and you expect him to beat one of the most consistent players ever?

It's okay though. I'm probably not the only one who believes that you post threads without any source of rational thought. So cmon, tell me to go follow ping-pong, or baseball or whatever.

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Until he evens the h2h, I'm still going to give Nadal favoritism in every match they play.

But you still didn't answer my question. Do you just pick random people to beat Nadal? Last week it was Soderling, this week it's John Isner. What do you base this off of? Where do you get the idea that Soderling will beat Nadal from here on out, even though a healthy Nadal screwed him 6-1 6-0 at Rome a month earlier?

John Isner's rank is what, somewhere in the 120's? He's just getting off a case of mono and you expect him to beat one of the most consistent players ever?

It's okay though. I'm probably not the only one who believes that you post threads without any source of rational thought. So cmon, tell me to go follow ping-pong, or baseball or whatever.

I forgot that Isner had mono, but should he make a good showing at the MS events i can still see him giving Rafa problems. Sodelring was clearly not based on nothing, thats just you being a tard. As for Isner its obvious why he should be able to give Rafa problems at the USO. He has a huge serve, he even gave Roger a big scare in 07. IF he plays like he played during the US HC season he can give Rafa huge problems. On his day he can threaten anyne at the USO, not to mention a Rafa who has been out of the game and clearly cant be expected to be at his best, despite the fact that the tards expect him to win the USO :haha: