Will Rafa become Soderling's bunny? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Will Rafa become Soderling's bunny?

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Rafa has great h2h records against many players, almost as good as Fed. But i think the loss at the FO against Soderling was a decisive moment in his career. And if not in his career then in his h2h record with Soderling. The record is now 3-1 in Rafa's favor, but it could easily have been 2-2 cos they had that very tight match at Wimby.

I thought the win at the FO was huge actually, the way Soderling celebrated after the match and how he shook Rafa's hand must have been a dagger in the heart of the Spaniard. HAving beaten Rafa on clay, i think Soderling will be very confident he can beat Rafa on any other surface. Do you think this will turn into a pwnage h2h?

opeth84
07-29-2009, 10:35 AM
I highly doubt, just look at Tsongas head to head with Nadal since the beatdown at the AO alot of people were talking then that he would seen be leading there h2h.

Soderling is certainly capable of beating Nadal again but that will depend on his consistency to keep the ball in court while being aggressive at the same time. It's a fine line and i could easily see Nadal winning matches with similar score lines to there match in Rome.

No one knows for sure but will be interesting to see them play at the US open this year possibly.

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah it would be great of they met at the Open.

malisha
07-29-2009, 10:38 AM
yet another mug thread from this clown

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 10:43 AM

Why do you think its a mug thread and why do you think im a clown? Please have the decency to explain yourself.

HKz
07-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Soderling should of have that Wimbledon match.. I mean props to Nadal to hang on, but Robin should be 2-2. But the fact that Soderling did defeat Nadal on clay, which is arguably his worst surface overall, could potentially mean starting another "Blake-like" record for Soderling against Nadal. And Soderling has gotten better consistency wise these past few weeks, so it will be interesting the next time they meet regardless of the surface.

RonE
07-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Probably not, in fact such a loss will probably motivate Nadull even more the next time they meet.

However, if it did happen it would be outright hilarious particularly given the relation between these two. :devil:

Matt01
07-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Why do you think its a mug thread and why do you think im a clown? Please have the decency to explain yourself.

Some things are self-explanatory.

Mug thread :wavey:

Action Jackson
07-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Knee jerk reaction.

Goldenoldie
07-29-2009, 11:38 AM
It is highly unlikely that they will meet often enough for any pattern to be established. Soderling has made great strides this year, but he is not a world-beater and will probably settle at between #5 and #8 in the world.

He will therefore be drawn in Nadal's quarter 25% of the time, say 4 or 5 times a year. There will be occasions when one or both fails to make the quarters, maybe an average of one or two meetings per year. Not enough.

Soderling needs to get to #4 at least to increase the chances of meeting Nadal, and I honestly don't see that happening.

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 12:04 PM
Some things are self-explanatory.

Mug thread :wavey:

Hey Mattmug :wavey:

Pfloyd
07-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Yes, and he will pet him and feed him and. . . . .

:rolleyes:

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 12:24 PM

:rolleyes:

http://fabulousblueporcupine.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/fluffy-bunny.jpg

Ruffy

Matt01
07-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey Mattmug :wavey:

Will Fedmug become Rafa's bunny?
Oh wait, he already is :tape:

:wavey:

HattonWBA
07-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Soderling had a lucky day and beat Rafa, so when will people drop this fucking fluke result and stop posting fucking laughable threads like this. Soderling will become Rafas bitch if anything for fuck sake.

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 12:38 PM

15>6

:awww: :hug:

leng jai
07-29-2009, 12:39 PM
15>6

0>15

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 12:46 PM
15>6

Too much logick for the tards.

0>15

Like this one.

Serenidad
07-29-2009, 12:49 PM

:crying2:

Matt01
07-29-2009, 12:53 PM
15>6

Fail.

This is about the H2H where Rafa owns Fed. :wavey:

Matt01
07-29-2009, 12:56 PM
:crying2:

:hug:

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Fail.

Oh yeah, my bad, silly me... I always forget that h2h is the ultimate way to define greatness... History books won't care about anything else...

Aenea
07-29-2009, 01:15 PM
15>6

GS Finals 6-2 Rafa, on all surfaces

other encounters 7-5 Rafa, on all surfaces

13>7 :D

Matt01
07-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Oh yeah, my bad, silly me... I always forget that h2h is the ultimate way to define greatness... History books won't care about anything else...

Again you missed the point - this thread is not about ultimate greatness.
The question if Nadal will become greater than Fed - that we'll see in a few years.

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 01:19 PM
The question if Nadal will become greater than Fed - that we'll see in a few years.

This thread is not about Federer either, yet you couldn't refrain from mentionning him (dissing him), hence the off topic discussion... :shrug: :hug:

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 01:20 PM

Yup, tennis historians surely won't read beyond those numbers... Rafatards showing their skills again :lol: :wavey: :hug:

Clay Death
07-29-2009, 01:27 PM
obvious attempt at trolling by spasmatroll--the mother of all trolls and hapless termites.

way to clutter up the gm page with utter garbage moron.

mods: drag this thread outside and have a large farm animal shit on it.

Aenea
07-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Yup, tennis historians surely won't read beyond those numbers... Rafatards showing their skills again :lol: :wavey: :hug:

:cuckoo:

Just reminded a delusional shallow Fedtard the facts because some of those 15 GS are won by beating some lucky mugs who somehow managed to reach a GS final. The post below was utter crap in reply to Matt01 as if Federer beat Nadal on all those 15 GS finals that he won :lol: But what else could a Fedtartd come up with when it comes to Federer-Nadal comparison. Do not hug me again :mad:

15>6

Serenidad
07-29-2009, 01:36 PM

I wasn't crying at Federer, I was crying at the joke.

Matt. :(

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 01:39 PM

Just reminded a delusional shallow Fedtard the facts because some of those 15 GS are won by beating some lucky mugs who somehow managed to reach a GS final.

:scratch: it takes some huge amount of luck to reach a slam final :shrug: oh wait, I guess you're talking about those mugs that can wipe Nadal off the court in slam's early rounds any time and on any surface? :confused: :o

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
07-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Rafa's gonna **** him like Pete ***** Rafter cos he made it personal

Soderling played a great match on a day where Rafa wasn't 100%

it can happen to anyone and no one has Federer's consistency

btw- like the star trek avatar

<.<
>.>

Why would anyone like episodes 1-3 when they literally destroy everything the originals stood for
comparing star wars episodes 1-3 to 4-6 is like comparing ivanovic to Serena williams

yes Serena has the flashy big jugs that distract you
but she's a mindless ho- she's fugly aswell... you just get distracted by the boobs

Ivanovic isn't as flashy, doesn't have the epic boobs but has a sweetness and really is charming

if ivanovic is episode 4 then watching episode 1 ruins her reputation- like if you found out she had a penis

damn you Lucas, damn you

Corey Feldman
07-29-2009, 02:02 PM
15>6

:haha::haha::yeah:

Fail.

This is about the H2H where Rafa owns Fed. :wavey:what counts more? hth's or GS's in the cabinet? thanks

:wavey:see above, thanks.

Corey Feldman
07-29-2009, 02:05 PM
as for thread

Rafa wont become his bunny, the Spaniard wont reach enough finals or semi's on fast courts like Soder will be doing - then he can beat him on clay and live off a stupid clay hth like he has v Fed and most of the other top players :rolleyes:

but Soder has left his mark anyway, smashed the myth of Nadal at RG and Rafa will learn in future, like the good little boy he is, not to wind him up at Wimbledon, blame the crowds and throw tempers at cameramen after matches.

Sapeod
07-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Fail.

Just reminded a delusional shallow Fedtard the facts because some of those 15 GS are won by beating some lucky mugs who somehow managed to reach a GS final. The post below was utter crap in reply to Matt01 as if Federer beat Nadal on all those 15 GS finals that he won :lol: But what else could a Fedtartd come up with when it comes to Federer-Nadal comparison. Do not hug me again :mad:

Both of yous FAIL miserably. Federer has 15 GS. Nadal has 6. And he didn't face Nadal in most of the finals becasue Nadal wasn't good enough to reach them. End of discussion :wavey:

jonathancrane
07-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Great thread ruanz!
Keep the good work on GM :yeah:

Aenea
07-29-2009, 02:48 PM
:scratch: it takes some huge amount of luck to reach a slam final :shrug: oh wait, I guess you're talking about those mugs that can wipe Nadal off the court in slam's early rounds any time and on any surface? :confused: :o

Yes, for some players it does. W'03, USO'05 (not a mug but super oldi), AO'06, AO'07, FO'09

see above, thanks.

sure, if it was h2h 15-6 for Federer in GS Finals

Both of yous FAIL miserably. Federer has 15 GS. Nadal has 6. And he didn't face Nadal in most of the finals becasue Nadal wasn't good enough to reach them. End of discussion :wavey:

Rafa is 5 years younger than Federer which means Federer has 5 years more experience and 5 years more match practise than Rafa. How strange that people tend to forget how young is Rafa :rolleyes:

Dini
07-29-2009, 02:51 PM
This thread is pathetic.

Knee jerk much?

Burrow
07-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Nadal is a total dick but this thread's ridiculous.

guga2120
07-29-2009, 02:52 PM
No, the only way a clown like Soderling, could beat Rafa, especially on clay, is if his knees are messed up.

Burrow
07-29-2009, 02:54 PM
No, the only way a clown like Soderling, could beat Rafa, especially on clay, is if his knees are messed up.

Yes, they were really that bad, not nearly losing a set on the way to the fourth round and winning his usual two masters series on the way there.

kooties
07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Soderling just beat Nadal. Tsonga ASS-***** nadal in the AO08 match.

Sadly Tsonga hasn't done anything significant since then except for bercy. Actually Tsonga's a clown in almost anywhere except france nowadays.

Matt01
07-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Both of yous FAIL miserably.

Not really. You failed. As always.

Federer has 15 GS. Nadal has 6. And he didn't face Nadal in most of the finals becasue Nadal wasn't good enough to reach them. End of discussion :wavey:

Not end of discussion. How old is Nadal, how old is Federer :wavey:
Nadal still has lots of time to win more Slams as soon as his knees are better. Federer's career on the other hand is getting near its end. ;)

Burrow
07-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Exactly, Nadal is 5 years younger than Federer which explains the head to head :wavey: :retard:

Matt01
07-29-2009, 03:09 PM

Söderling is not a clown, he is a great player with a good game. However, he normally wouldn't beat a non-injured Nadal at RG.

Matt01
07-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Exactly, Nadal is 5 years younger than Federer which explains the head to head :wavey: :retard:

Excuses, excuses :wavey:

jonathancrane
07-29-2009, 03:15 PM

Exactly:

Söderling is not a clown, he is a great player with a good game. However, he normally wouldn't beat a non-injured Nadal at RG.

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Nadal still has lots of time to win more Slams as soon as his knees are better. Federer's career on the other hand is getting near its end. ;)

Indeed, so many times in the history of the game we've seen that winning 10+ slams is just a matter of time for most young players :shrug: Nadal should have the record in the bag within 3 years and erase that Frauderer from the record books for good ;)

Rafa = Fed Killa
07-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Rafa's gonna **** him like Pete ***** Rafter cos he made it personal

Soderling played a great match on a day where Rafa wasn't 100%

it can happen to anyone and no one has Federer's consistency

btw- like the star trek avatar

<.<
>.>

Why would anyone like episodes 1-3 when they literally destroy everything the originals stood for
comparing star wars episodes 1-3 to 4-6 is like comparing ivanovic to Serena williams

yes Serena has the flashy big jugs that distract you
but she's a mindless ho- she's fugly aswell... you just get distracted by the boobs

Ivanovic isn't as flashy, doesn't have the epic boobs but has a sweetness and really is charming

if ivanovic is episode 4 then watching episode 1 ruins her reputation- like if you found out she had a penis

damn you Lucas, damn you

Bolded part low blow.

Episode 1-2 were no where as good as the OT but any star wars is better than most of the other crap out there like Harry Potter or Star Trek.

Episode 3 was almost at the level of the OT.

Ograsmatron (or whatever the hell its name is) is a pansy Fedtard but at least he has enough good taste to like Star Wars. Maybe there is still some hope for him.

Matt01
07-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Indeed, so many times in the history of the game we've seen that winning 10+ slams is just a matter of time for most young players :shrug: Nadal should have the record in the bag within 3 years and erase that Frauderer from the record books for good ;)

For the first time you are making sense ;)

Burrow
07-29-2009, 03:47 PM

How is this excuses? Do you think Federer has been playing his best this year and last year?

And why would I be making excuses, I don't exactly like Federer.

TMJordan
07-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Of course, Soderling will win every meeting they have from here on out. (Minus clay of course)

habibko
07-29-2009, 04:04 PM
after Madrid's final, will Rafa becomes Federer's bunny?

what a retarded thread :retard:

Rafa = Fed Killa
07-29-2009, 04:07 PM

No surprise it was made by a Fedtard

Manon
07-29-2009, 04:18 PM

:yeah: Unbelievable.

lessthanjake
07-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Soderling has the type of game that can bother Nadal.

Players who attack a lot, take risks, and hit massive flat groundstrokes tend to give Nadal trouble.

For instance, Tsonga beat Nadal in the 2008 Australian Open, Gonzalez beat Nadal in the 2007 Australian Open, and James Blake has a winning record against Nadal. All three of those players tend to attack a lot and take risks with their big groundstrokes.

Soderling plays a game that is exactly like that. As such, he has the type of game that seems to give Nadal the most trouble.

The problem is that a risk-taking type of game is inconsistent. If a player like that is on, they can surely beat Nadal. However, if they are off, they will get crushed because their risks will turn to errors. Because of this, I expect Soderling to beat Nadal a fair bit, but not more than half the time they play each other.

moon language
07-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Soderling might be able to pull it level, but as with every other player who gives him problems Nadal will turn the tables back and it will be all over for Soderling from there.

Sapeod
07-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Not really. You failed. As always.
:haha: Trying to pin failure on somebody else when you clearly are the very meaning of the word :haha: Wow, you really are a failure.
You are simply an idiot. h2h doesn't matter when you have 15 GS. Nadal has a negative record against Blake. I guess that means Blake is better than him :shrug: It doesn't work like that. Federer hasn't faced Nadal in more GS finals because nadal was either not good enough to reach the final or was injured. Whatever way you look at it, Federer has 15 GS and Nadal has 6.
And age isn't a factor. Nadal has won 6 GS from RG 2005, right? Federer has won 11 from then, so yet again, you fail miserably :wavey:

ORGASMATRON
07-29-2009, 07:33 PM
obvious attempt at trolling by spasmatroll--the mother of all trolls and hapless termites.

way to clutter up the gm page with utter garbage moron.

mods: drag this thread outside and have a large farm animal shit on it.

You have some nerve still showing your ugly face around GM.

I guess since your man Armstrong couldnt even wn the Tour this year youve been owned in the cycling forum as well. Clown.

as for thread

Rafa wont become his bunny, the Spaniard wont reach enough finals or semi's on fast courts like Soder will be doing - then he can beat him on clay and live off a stupid clay hth like he has v Fed and most of the other top players :rolleyes:

but Soder has left his mark anyway, smashed the myth of Nadal at RG and Rafa will learn in future, like the good little boy he is, not to wind him up at Wimbledon, blame the crowds and throw tempers at cameramen after matches.

Agree 100%, Rafa only makes it far enuff outside clay to still have positive h2h against most players. If he actually did something outsdie clay he would have a much worse h2h record with Fed and the like. Hence his h2h's is misleading.

Great thread ruanz!
Keep the good work on GM :yeah:

Cheers mate.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: As always your posts are highly entertaining.

Of course, Soderling will win every meeting they have from here on out. (Minus clay of course)

Exactly.

I always knew you wernt a Fedfan but a pathetic gloryhunter.

:haha: Trying to pin failure on somebody else when you clearly are the very meaning of the word :haha: Wow, you really are a failure.

You are simply an idiot. h2h doesn't matter when you have 15 GS. Nadal has a negative record against Blake. I guess that means Blake is better than him :shrug: It doesn't work like that. Federer hasn't faced Nadal in more GS finals because nadal was either not good enough to reach the final or was injured. Whatever way you look at it, Federer has 15 GS and Nadal has 6.
And age isn't a factor. Nadal has won 6 GS from RG 2005, right? Federer has won 11 from then, so yet again, you fail miserably :wavey:

You cant argue with Mattmug, logick is too far removed from his reality.

HKz
07-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Just reminded a delusional shallow Fedtard the facts because some of those 15 GS are won by beating some lucky mugs who somehow managed to reach a GS final

Those same mugs beat Rafalafa along the way, so what does that make Nadal? Is he injured everytime?

USO 06 - Youhzny beats Nadal, Roddick beats Youhzny, goes to final
AO 07 - Gonzo beats Nadal, goes to final
USO 07 - Ferrer beats Nadal, Djokovic beats Ferrer, goes to final
USO 08 - Murray beats Nadal, goes to final
RG 09 - Soderling beats Nadal, goes to final

Seriously though, the way you guys make the H2H seem to be, is that H2H actually means who is a better overall tennis player. With that logic, considering the Federer/Nadal H2H, Nadal should be TWICE the better overall tennis player. Then explain how come while Federer was nearly able to accomplish the Calendar Grand Slam twice in 06-07 Nadal couldn't do so? In fact, he had very little sucess compared to Roger overall. Or explain how Nadal already has 10 losses in Grand Slams since his first Roland Garros win which was in 2005 while Federer has barely racked up 10 Grand Slams since his first Wimbledon win in 2003, 2 years earlier? See, the H2H means nothing. It is just a statistic to tell who may win when they play each other. Has NOTHING to do with being a better tennis player. Last time I checked, it takes 7 wins against 7 different players to win a Grand Slam. If Federer can do that consistently against 7 mugs yet Nadal can't reach the final, what does that make Nadal honestly? Yes, I acknowledge that for the past few years, Nadal has been the mentally stronger player of the two when they do play each other, but Federer is still by far the better overall player or else he wouldn't have records to himself that you would imagine belong to Nadal such as 5 Roland Garros semis in a row, and tying Nadal with 4 Roland Garros finals in a row. And not to mention, Federer is the only player to have beaten Nadal more than once on clay since Nadal's original 81 winning streak had started, and this is against the guy who I consider at a similar status with Borg as the greatest clay courter and not to mention it is statistically Roger's worst surface. Don't bullshit me that Nadal was tired, etc. When you win a tournament, it means you were the most consistent one throughout. You don't make a final from playing the shittiest in your half of the draw and then beat someone who people claim was tired. It isn't Federer's fault if Nadal was infact tired in any of his matches or vise versa. If one wins, it is because they were the better player overall, period.

The point is, if H2H meant so much, Nadal wouldn't have the stats he has now that I have mentioned, he would have so much more. But the fact is, H2H doesn't mean shit, unless both players end up with similar stats or comparable stats like total number of Grand Slams. But still it is VERY difficult to use the H2H record.. If John and Joe both had 10 Grand Slams and they played in the same period yet John had a better H2H record than Joe (say like 10-5), it would still be very difficult to say that John was a better player than Joe or whatever, because if any of that was true or if the H2H record really meant that much, why do they both have 10 Grand Slams? Shouldn't John have more Grand Slams? As you can see, it is very difficult to come up with some kind of conclusion even if they have similar stats, because at the end of the day, it is how well you did against the ATP and not a certain individual. And what if say John has 12 Slams while Joe has 8 but Joe won his 8 quite evenly by winning each Grand Slam twice but John won a particular Grand Slam, say Roland Garros, for 9 of his 12 Grand Slams and won the other three once each. I mean who is the better overall player here? To me it is very difficult to judge. Sure, John obviously has more Grand Slams, but nearly all of them came on one surface while Joe was able to consistently win each Grand Slam.

It is also similar to the H2H of Sampras and Agassi because while Sampras maintains the better H2H record, Agassi did complete the Career (Golden too) Grand Slam. Sampras made one semifinal at RG while Agassi made 2 finals. So it is very difficult to judge who is a better player in that kind of a situation too. But in this scenario where Roger clearly has more Grand Slams, and has completed a Career Grand Slam, you can't deny that statistically he is a better overall player than Nadal, or else Nadal would be talked by Borg/Laver/Sampras/Agassi/McEnroe/etc as being part of the elite group, yet he statistically does not have enough at the moment.

Myrre
07-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Rafa and Soderling will soon become lovers and Soderling will be the man in the relationship, Rafa his bitch. Maybe a marriage and little baby twins around Wimbledon next year?:baby::baby:

tangerine_dream
07-29-2009, 08:57 PM

....and he will name him George. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/K0modoDragon/Smileys/snigger.gif

2JlVqfC8-UI

Corey Feldman
07-29-2009, 09:24 PM
No surprise it was made by a FedtardU fucking shit! cry like baby!

Apemant
07-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Those same mugs beat Rafalafa along the way, so what does that make Nadal? Is he injured everytime?

Too many words there, bro... it's not neccessary; H2H is like that because of the clay factor and there's really no need to go any deeper than that. Nadal is better than Federer on clay, nobody disputes that fact, let's move on. :)

In other words, anytime someone mentions their H2H he just basically repeats the simple truth that Rafa is better than Fed on clay. It simply says nothing else above that fact. :shrug:

Ilovetheblues_86
07-29-2009, 10:29 PM
There are fools that don´t see that Nadal´s game suits Soderling style, and why they don´t see is that because they didn´t bothered to read any interviews SÖDERLING gave after the match at RG, so yes, Söderling can defeat Nadal with or without bad knee again.
However that doesn´t mean he can´t lose to Nadal because the most common thing to happen in a match between this two is a close match, so the chance to Söderling beat Nadal again now is around 33%. Capice????

Ass: Söderlingtard

tennizen
07-29-2009, 10:29 PM
There are fools that don´t see that Nadal´s game suits Soderling style, and why they don´t see is that because they didn´t bothered to read any interviews SÖDERLING gave after the match at RG, so yes, Söderling can defeat Nadal with or without bad knee again.
However that doesn´t mean he can´t lose to Nadal because the most common thing to happen in a match between this two is a close match, so the chance to Söderling beat Nadal again now is around 33%. Capice????

Ass: Söderlingtard

WOW THAT"S A GREAT POST

Ilovetheblues_86
07-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Not great. BIG

oz_boz
07-29-2009, 10:39 PM
For the fun of it I made a recount of the Slam results after Nadal's breakthrough (AO 2005 and later), also ruling out the ones when either player was injured (AO 2006 and Wim 2009).

Result:
Rafa: 6 Slam wins, 2 Finals, 3 SF, 6 Q or less
Fed: 9 wins, 5 finals, 3 SF

Apparently some consider it worse to lose in finals to Rafa than to get knocked out before the final by lesser players than Fed :scratch:

No is the answer to the thread question.

Ilovetheblues_86
07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
The answer to the question is maybe grrrr MTF. :bang::banghead:

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Too many words there, bro... it's not neccessary; H2H is like that because of the clay factor and there's really no need to go any deeper than that. Nadal is better than Federer on clay, nobody disputes that fact, let's move on. :)

In other words, anytime someone mentions their H2H he just basically repeats the simple truth that Rafa is better than Fed on clay. It simply says nothing else above that fact. :shrug:

It always blew my mind that people dont get this. If Rafalafa only does well on clay and never get far enough to meet Fed at the USO then of course the record will look like this. And its no coincidence that he beat Roger in slams outside of the French when Roger was sick or injured. Roger has met Rafa on 4 occasions at the French, 3 finals and a semi. Yet Rafalafa was too useless to keep his end of the bargain by meeting Fed 4 times at the USO. Simple as that.

Matt01
07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
It always blew my mind that people dont get this. If Rafalafa only does well on clay and never get far enough to meet Fed at the USO then of course the record will look like this. And its no coincidence that he beat Roger in slams outside of the French when Roger was sick or injured. Roger has met Rafa on 4 occasions at the French, 3 finals and a semi. Yet Rafalafa was too useless to keep his end of the bargain by meeting Fed 4 times at the USO. Simple as that.

Was Fed sick or injured when he went down 2:6 in the 5th set of AO 09?

r2473
07-30-2009, 06:18 PM
....and he will name him George. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/K0modoDragon/Smileys/snigger.gif

2JlVqfC8-UI

That's pretty funny.

Can you photoshop Nadal as a playboy bunny?

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Soderling is under Rafa's skin now, there is no doubt. If Rafa doesnt win the next match to put Soderling back in his place this can easily become a pwnage. I think if they meet at the US Open or in the MS events Soderling could beat him once again.

abraxas21
07-30-2009, 06:43 PM
No.. Nadal will tear Soderling a new asshole in future matches.

But it would be a lot cooler if the opposite thing were to happen. Then at least Nadal would actually have a reason for his constant ass-picking.

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 06:47 PM
No.. Nadal will tear Soderling a new asshole in future matches.

But it would be a lot cooler if the opposite thing were to happen. Then at least Nadal would actually have a reason for his constant ass-picking.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: Possibly the best post ive seen on MTF.