How far will Nadal go at the US Open? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How far will Nadal go at the US Open?

Sapeod
07-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Since there's one for Ginepri, I decided to start my own. Nadal has been off for teh past two months because of his knees. Now, he's playing again in Montreal. If he okay in that tournament he'll probably play Cincinnati and the US Open. How far do you think he'll get at the US Open coming back from injury. I say 4th round or QFs.

ballbasher101
07-25-2009, 10:42 PM
It is difficult to say without the draw. If there are big hitters in his part of the draw like Soderling, Tsonga and Blake then he would be lucky to reach the last eight.

DrJules
07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
It is so dependent on how he is physically. Nadal has real physical issues with hard courts and it extends to his mind:

http://tennis.com/tournaments/2009/australianopen/australianopen.aspx?id=163626

He made his view of the physical demands after the Australian Open.

ballbasher101
07-25-2009, 11:02 PM
It is so dependent on how he is physically. Nadal has real physical issues with hard courts and it extends to his mind:

http://tennis.com/tournaments/2009/australianopen/australianopen.aspx?id=163626

He made his view of the physical demands after the Australian Open.

Being defensive on hard courts is a recipe for disaster. You can't chase balls all day because it will seriously mess your body up.

DJ Soup
07-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Delpo will stop him, if he is in rafa's half.

Burrow
07-25-2009, 11:50 PM
quarter finals

Sunset of Age
07-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Much, much too early to give any a prediction based on anything else but a crystal ball...
Why not await how he does in Montreal and Cincy first?

philosophicalarf
07-25-2009, 11:55 PM
First round loss to John Isner.

Sapeod
07-25-2009, 11:56 PM
First round loss to John Isner.
Alex Bogdanovic anyone?

Certinfy
07-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Alex Bogdanovic anyone?

Why not? Boggo needs revenge after Nadal beat him at the 1st round at Wimbledon a few years ago.

jcempire
07-26-2009, 03:44 AM
I hope he win. but who knows.

That's unfair for Nadal cause a injury. Otherwise. He would lock the No 1 seed for USOPEN

hisham70
07-26-2009, 05:03 PM
He'll win this USO 2009, and he'll win consequetively for 6 years... the true GOAT.

Everko
07-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Alex Bogdanovic anyone?

Maybe when the sun bleeds.

Why even say somehting so idiotic. :mad:

jcempire
07-26-2009, 06:24 PM
If Nadal not injury. I believe he would win 3 of 4 GS like FO, AO, Wims

The injury is killing guys like Nadal

moon language
07-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Impossible to make a meaningful guess until we see how he's playing when he comes back.

Sapeod
07-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Maybe when the sun bleeds.

Why even say somehting so idiotic. :mad:
I was being sarcastic, clownboy. Don't take it so seriously :kiss:

Hellraiser
07-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Draw without Americans it will be QF with Americans he will be out even in 2nd round.

vamosinator
07-27-2009, 07:27 AM
LOL@blake&tsonga

HattonWBA
07-27-2009, 07:55 AM
I think he has a good chance of getting to the final although a semi seems more realistic.

Certinfy
07-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Well i think that if Nadal gets a quarter without JMDP or Roddick in, he'll defo make the Semi's. As from there i would imagine him to lose, tho if he wins i would expect him to win the final.

madmax
07-27-2009, 10:27 AM
1st round at best...2nd round if he gets complete mug bending over for him

JediFed
07-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Seems the bet for Nadal to win is a sucker bet. We have a normal distribution around the QFs.

vamosinator
07-27-2009, 02:49 PM
It is very rare for Nadal to lose before the semi of a hardcourt event.

Nadal would have won the US Open last year if it weren't for the Olympics. Got very close to Murray in that match despite not playing great.

Crazy Girl
07-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Far..... from Heaven.

JediFed
07-27-2009, 03:18 PM

Yet he's only reached the USO semis once.

Compare that to Bjorn who reached the finals 4 times in a row.

There's no reason why Nadal is more likely to win then reach the SFs this year.

Nadal would have won the US Open last year if it weren't for the Olympics. Got very close to Murray in that match despite not playing great.

He was lucky not to be straight-setted.

It's an indicator that he's unlikely to beat Djokovic or Murray at the USO, and as they are both younger then him, that's a significant hurdle for him to overcome.

vamosinator
07-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Check out how many times he made/missed a hardcourt semi-final in 2008. He had a better hardcourt semi streak than Federer.

Lucky not to be straight setted? He was up a break in the 4th set. Keep that break and you would have expected him to win the 5th set as he always does. And keep in mind this was Nadal at his worst.

Nadal beat Djokovic in the Olympic semi. Nadal beat Murray this year at Indian Wells 6-2 6-1, no hurdle.

ORGASMATRON
07-27-2009, 03:28 PM

Nadal will lose before the semi's of the US Open, i guarantee that.

ORGASMATRON
07-27-2009, 03:29 PM
LMFAO at people who think he will win :silly:

JediFed
07-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Check out how many times he made/missed a hardcourt semi-final in 2008. He had a better hardcourt semi streak than Federer.

Federer ran off 54 wins in a row. We'll see how well Nadal does on Hard when he's 26.

Lucky not to be straight setted?

Yep. Never lead, always behind, outcome NID.

And keep in mind this was Nadal at his worst.

:lol:

The only year he finished number 1? :) I'd surmise he played his absolute best, and it just wasn't enough to get him to the Finals. His form is worse this year.

Nadal beat Djokovic in the Olympic semi. Nadal beat Murray this year at Indian Wells 6-2 6-1, no hurdle.

Yet both have reached the final at the USO, whereas Nadal has not, despite the fact that Nadal was an early bloomer, and the fact that they are younger then him.

Andi-M
07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
QFs or SFs. Love him to make finals....and lose to Murray :devil:

But I'd favour Murray/Fed/Roddick/Del Po ahead of Nadal at this point.

ORGASMATRON
07-27-2009, 09:05 PM
I think 4th round is within his grasp.

DrJules
07-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Semi-final.

I think semi-final and final on successive days may be to tough for Nadal. This could be the year a player needs to win a 4/5 set match on successive days. This will favour big servers who play short points: Federer or Roddick.

Do not expect Nadal to beat Federer, Djokovic, Murray, Roddick, Del Potro or Soderling; some of these will exit early.

jcempire
07-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Impossible to make a meaningful guess until we see how he's playing when he comes back.

But He miss a lot during injury which not fair to his Ranking.

Anyway. best of luck to Nadal. Hope to see him take home first USO title

stebs
07-28-2009, 12:48 PM
As far as the USO goes the injuries Nadal has sustained could play in his favour. If he comes back slowly but surely and starts getting rythm back and feeling good on court at the right time he should be in better condition than he usually is at the fairly late time of the year. No second week of RG/grass season exertions resting on his body.

That said, without the draw this is just complete guesswork. You can barely even call it a prediction imo.

vamosinator
07-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Semi-final.

I think semi-final and final on successive days may be to tough for Nadal. This could be the year a player needs to win a 4/5 set match on successive days. This will favour big servers who play short points: Federer or Roddick.

Do not expect Nadal to beat Federer, Djokovic, Murray, Roddick, Del Potro or Soderling; some of these will exit early.

Although if Federer is in the Final it won't matter how tired Nadal is, as we saw in Australia after that 5hr semi. The players that will struggle with the US Open scheduling are those who've had a long year, and that isn't Nadal. Even after the tough FO-Wimbledon-Olympic-US Series Winner-schedule Nadal still was up a break in the 4th set v Murray in the US Open semi. Compare that leadup to Nadal being 100% fresh and I can't see Nadal losing this time.

vamosinator
07-28-2009, 12:53 PM
As far as the USO goes the injuries Nadal has sustained could play in his favour. If he comes back slowly but surely and starts getting rythm back and feeling good on court at the right time he should be in better condition than he usually is at the fairly late time of the year. No second week of RG/grass season exertions resting on his body.

That said, without the draw this is just complete guesswork. You can barely even call it a prediction imo.

Precisely the same situation as the end of 2008 when Nadal took months off and came back to win the Australian Open. He doesn't need preperation to play well on hardcourts. That is why Nadal will always be favorite to win the Australian Open, he will likely enter it after a rest. The US Open whereas he usually would enter after a long year, but not this time.

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Precisely the same situation as the end of 2008 when Nadal took months off and came back to win the Australian Open. He doesn't need preperation to play well on hardcourts. That is why Nadal will always be favorite to win the Australian Open, he will likely enter it after a rest. The US Open whereas he usually would enter after a long year, but not this time.
Rafael ism't 100% fresh, dude. Players who come back from injury are never 100% for a while. They have to get used to playing again and build up matches and confidence. Nadal isn't any different. He's not winning the US Open.

vamosinator
07-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Rafael ism't 100% fresh, dude. Players who come back from injury are never 100% for a while. They have to get used to playing again and build up matches and confidence. Nadal isn't any different. He's not winning the US Open.

Luckily its not an injury, its tendinitis. Remember last year? Tendinitis. Long break. Australian Open won, even after a 5 hour Semi-Final.

Remember Venus Williams 2001 Australian Open Semi-Final losing to Hingis 6-1 6-1, Venus hardly able to jump. Her knees wouldn't let her. Tendinitis.

Remember 39-year-old Michael Jordan missing 22 games and having his knee drained of fluid 6 times? Then the following season Jordan was the only player in his team to play all 82 games. Tendinitis.

Comes and goes. The key is - abbreviate your season, as the Williams sisters do. They've had knee and wrist tendinitis for 10 years, yet they've outlasted everyone from their generation. Tendinitis.

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Luckily its not an injury, its tendinitis. Remember last year? Tendinitis. Long break. Australian Open won, even after a 5 hour Semi-Final.

Remember Venus Williams 2001 Australian Open Semi-Final losing to Hingis 6-1 6-1, Venus hardly able to jump. Her knees wouldn't let her. Tendinitis.

Remember 39-year-old Michael Jordan missing 22 games and having his knee drained of fluid 6 times? Then the following season Jordan was the only player in his team to play all 82 games. Tendinitis.

Comes and goes. The key is - abbreviate your season, as the Williams sisters do. They've had knee and wrist tendinitis for 10 years, yet they've outlasted everyone from their generation. Tendinitis.
Saying that Nadal will in the US Open after an injury, tendinitis or whatever is silly. There is Murray who beat him last year don't forget, Federer who has won the last two slams and is very very confident, and Del Potro, Roddick and maybe Djokovic could be hard opponents for him as well on the hardcourts of Flushing Meadows.

vamosinator
07-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Murray only beat him because Nadal had one of the most hectic years in the history of tennis. Semi of AO, Won RG, Won Wimbledon, Won Olympics, Won US Open Series, Semi of USO. Compare that to this year. And Nadal doesn't need to win to have confidence. What was the last tournament he won before winning the Australian Open? Olympics. As for Djokovic/Roddick/Pot, look at the head-to-heads and also factor in that they will be tired while Nadal will be fresh (and as usual, those guys won't feel very confident on the big stage).

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Murray only beat him because Nadal had one of the most hectic years in the history of tennis. Semi of AO, Won RG, Won Wimbledon, Won Olympics, Won US Open Series, Semi of USO. Compare that to this year. And Nadal doesn't need to win to have confidence. What was the last tournament he won before winning the Australian Open? Olympics. As for Djokovic/Roddick/Pot, look at the head-to-heads and also factor in that they will be tired while Nadal will be fresh (and as usual, those guys won't feel very confident on the big stage).
Didn't he win Montreal or was that before Olympics?
Anyway, Nadal is sure to come up against one of the players I mentioned and the fact goes that they will be very difficult opponents for nadal and maybe he'll become tired again after a long match against one of them, like he usually does and lose in the next round to another of them.

vamosinator
07-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Didn't he win Montreal or was that before Olympics?
Anyway, Nadal is sure to come up against one of the players I mentioned and the fact goes that they will be very difficult opponents for nadal and maybe he'll become tired again after a long match against one of them, like he usually does and lose in the next round to another of them.

Who are these top players? Of Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Del Potro, it is Federer who has the best record v Nadal. That says it all, nobody expects Federer to beat Nadal yet he is the player most likely to beat him.

buzz
07-28-2009, 01:32 PM
But I'd favour Murray/Fed/Roddick/Del Po ahead of Nadal at this point.

At the USO, Yes and I would ad Gonzo.

vamosinator
07-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Nadal beat Gonzo in (three) straight sets in the Olympic gold medal match, and that hardcourt was faster than the US Open. Nadal beat Djokovic in the Olympic Semi.

Nadal also beat Blake twice in 2008 on hardcourts, and beat Tsonga the last 2 times they've played (on hardcourt). The big hitters have no answer for Nadal. The player who finally beat Nadal on a hardcourt was Murray, and he is not a big hitter. And Nadal beat Murray 6-2 6-1 at Indian Wells this year.

peribsen
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Draw without Americans it will be QF with Americans he will be out even in 2nd round.

With Americans...well, let's see... yes, you have Roddick, but... some other American... surely there must be one... the name will come out in a minute... another American...

Ah, you mean Del Potro. He's American, like González, I mean Argentina and Chile are not just floating in the Pacific, are they? You meant Nalbandian?

ORGASMATRON
07-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Who are these top players? Of Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Del Potro, it is Federer who has the best record v Nadal. That says it all, nobody expects Federer to beat Nadal yet he is the player most likely to beat him.

You are a clown if there ever was one.

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 09:54 PM
They all have chances to beat him. The fact remains, he's not winning the US Open this year. Kapish.

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Nadal beat Gonzo in (three) straight sets in the Olympic gold medal match, and that hardcourt was faster than the US Open. Nadal beat Djokovic in the Olympic Semi.

Nadal also beat Blake twice in 2008 on hardcourts, and beat Tsonga the last 2 times they've played (on hardcourt). The big hitters have no answer for Nadal. The player who finally beat Nadal on a hardcourt was Murray, and he is not a big hitter. And Nadal beat Murray 6-2 6-1 at Indian Wells this year.
Shit, shit and more shit. You spray more of it than a sewage pipe.

ORGASMATRON
07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
They all have chances to beat him. The fact remains, he's not winning the US Open this year. Kapish.

Lol if Murray met Nadull this time he will **** him, only problem is dull wont get that far.

ORGASMATRON
07-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Shit, shit and more shit. You spray more of it than a sewage pipe.

:haha: It doesnt stop does it?

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Lol if Murray met Nadull this time he will **** him, only problem is dull wont get that far.
Murray will beat him a lot more on hardcourt than he will lose to him on it, in the future. And yes. I'll be surprised if Nadal reaches the semis.

ORGASMATRON
07-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Lets own this clown Sapeod :drool:

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Yes, let's :devil:

ORGASMATRON
07-28-2009, 10:01 PM
I think hes already climbed back into his that shithole he climbed out of.

Sapeod
07-28-2009, 10:04 PM
I think hes already climbed back into his that shithole he climbed out of.
Yep. He's dissapeared back into the sewers. Hopefully he won't come back.

ORGASMATRON
07-28-2009, 10:07 PM
Yep. He's dissapeared back into the sewers. Hopefully he won't come back.

Yeah, im getting tired of breaking him :zzz:

HKz
07-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Have to really see him in Toronto/Cincinnati. I don't know though, it is tough to say. Despite looking really solid last year, he still couldn't get past Murray who should of been a good matchup for him at that time. But yeah, if he does draw a lot of big hitters, I mean he could go out real quickly, especially drawing players like Soderling and Gonzalez early which could potentially happen. How he has done statistically and considering his record against notable players, and without seeing his form, I'd say he should make the quarterfinals or even his semifinals, but I really doubt the finals at this stage. I mean he could potentially even drop to number 3 in the world by the USO since he and Murray are only like 500 points apart and he has a win and semifinal points to defend at the two MS events....

Matt01
07-29-2009, 01:46 PM
ORGASMA-troll and that Sapoed-guy trolling around as usual and ruining another thread. Next time you'll be reported, my friends. :)

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 01:47 PM
ORGASMA-troll and that Sapoed-guy trolling around as usual and ruining another thread. Next time you'll be reported, my friends. :)

RafaWon09ManacorsTrials is here to keep the level high, no worries mate :shrug: :o

Matt01
07-29-2009, 01:59 PM
RafaWon09ManacorsTrials is here to keep the level high, no worries mate :shrug: :o

I'll report him too if you insist ;)

Sapeod
07-29-2009, 03:10 PM
I love the irony here. In the Nadal/Soderling thread you started trolling as well, so you can't say jack :)

vamosinator
07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Forget reporting, how is it that MATRON hasn't been permanently banned? Are the forum standards really this low? This is my point about Federer fans being given a free ride by the moderators. If I posted like this person/thing I'd have been permanently banned months ago. I got banned for weeks just for making a thread asking who would win the US Open, and other such simple thread topics. MATRON has dragged this forum down to the standard of ESPN, which doesn't seem to have moderators.

Rafa = Fed Killa
07-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Forget reporting, how is it that MATRON hasn't been permanently banned? Are the forum standards really this low? This is my point about Federer fans being given a free ride by the moderators. If I posted like this person/thing I'd have been permanently banned months ago. I got banned for weeks just for making a thread asking who would win the US Open, and other such simple thread topics. MATRON has dragged this forum down to the standard of ESPN, which doesn't seem to have moderators.

Dont worry about it.

Murray fans are the newest ass lickers of the Federer and his tards just like their hero did in US08.

bokehlicious
07-29-2009, 04:41 PM

You're just as bad as the one you criticize... Except for the fact that, unlike you, he has a point since he at least worships a player with great achievements, so he's got stuff to back things up... You, on the other hand, apart from predicting Nadal to win everything in sight and failing badly all the time you seem to struggle to have the shadow of a point... :shrug:

That being said, I don't wish any of you to get banned (for entertaining value obv.) :hug:

Ichiban1920
07-29-2009, 05:08 PM
All Nadulltards should be banned from this forum.

Ichiban1920
07-29-2009, 05:09 PM

The standards of this forum are already low enough with Nadulltards in here such as yourself who fail to see how his boring, moonballing game is a disgrace to tennis.

Rafa = Fed Killa
07-29-2009, 05:10 PM

Another Fed ass licker.

Friggin cockroaches in MTF.

Ichiban1920
07-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Another Fed ass licker.

Not really, just a fan of any player who has actual tennis talent, something Nadull doesn't have.

lessthanjake
07-29-2009, 05:55 PM
I don't know why people call Nadal a moonballer. He doesn't actually moonball. Moonballing is hitting it extremely high above the net at a very slow base during baseling rallies. It is basically like serving up lobs constantly from the baseline. Watch some 1970s clay court tennis if you want to see that.

Nadal does not do that. He hits it higher above the net than most players for a couple reasons. First, and most importantly, he puts more topspin on than anyone else. This allows him to hit it higher above the net while still generating the same depth and pace on his shots. This results in his shots being just as effective, but just less error prone. Secondly, he plays a defensive style. He waits for the opponent to make mistakes instead of attacking a lot himself. With this strategy, he is well advised not to hit risky shots that barely clear the net.

You may not like that style of play, but he is NOT moonballing. Nadal generates huge amounts of pace on his shots, and moonballing involves taking away virtually all the pace off the ball. Completely different things.

Horatio Caine
07-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Ugh, very difficult to predict without the draw or some idea of how he feels physically, and in terms of results, on his comeback. :shrug:

Anyway, I believe that this is the toughest Slam for him in terms of how the court plays, and the fact that he wouldn't have quite the same edge in a distance match (no advantage final set) as he would in the other Slams. Also, the draw will be littered with a number of the hard-hitting, aggressive players that he usually struggles more against...sometimes he has been lucky to avoid the majority of them, so maybe he won't be quite so lucky this time. Also, unless he hits the ground running, he won't be entering the US Open with a great deal of momentum. Whereas, last year, he had an exceptional build-up. :eek:

Doubt he'd fall in the first two rounds unless he gets some brutal luck (wouldn't even know who to look out for tbh), so R3 onwards. Most likely to be R4-SF. I'd still rate Djokovic and Murray ahead of him in a head-to-head match on US summer hard courts, although both would have to pull their socks up a little. Didn't like Murray's passive play on the grass, and Djokovic hasn't been the same force as he was last year.

lessthanjake
07-29-2009, 06:10 PM
I might eat my words, but I really think people underestimate Nadal. I would be quite surprised if he didnt make the semifinals. I dont necessarily expect him to win the tournament, but I think he will make the semis.

Apemant
07-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I might eat my words, but I really think people underestimate Nadal. I would be quite surprised if he didnt make the semifinals. I dont necessarily expect him to win the tournament, but I think he will make the semis.

Agreed, I actually would be surprised if he doesn't reach at least SF. :shrug:

Not saying that he couldn't go out earlier, but I would see it as a big upset.

Sapeod
07-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Great. All this thread needs. Stay on topic guys. Every bloody thread on this forum always sooner or later turns into a Fed/Nadal war.

Matt01
07-29-2009, 08:11 PM
I don't know why people call Nadal a moonballer. He doesn't actually moonball. Moonballing is hitting it extremely high above the net at a very slow base during baseling rallies. It is basically like serving up lobs constantly from the baseline. Watch some 1970s clay court tennis if you want to see that.

Nadal does not do that. He hits it higher above the net than most players for a couple reasons. First, and most importantly, he puts more topspin on than anyone else. This allows him to hit it higher above the net while still generating the same depth and pace on his shots. This results in his shots being just as effective, but just less error prone. Secondly, he plays a defensive style. He waits for the opponent to make mistakes instead of attacking a lot himself. With this strategy, he is well advised not to hit risky shots that barely clear the net.

You may not like that style of play, but he is NOT moonballing. Nadal generates huge amounts of pace on his shots, and moonballing involves taking away virtually all the pace off the ball. Completely different things.

Please stop trying to makes sense in this forum. Not appreciated by the Fedtards ;)

HateTenWarehouse
07-29-2009, 08:51 PM
unless nadal is still injured he is going to win the us open.
im not worried about the big hitters. he faced them at the australian open too and didnt have any problems.
nadal is a very complete player now.

HateTenWarehouse
07-29-2009, 08:53 PM
nadal fans have to acknowledge that tennis is an elitist sport. federer fits into this elitist culture and plays along, nadal doesnt. hes the "rebell". so u shouldnt be surprised that many people involved with tennis are going to be on federers side. even mods etc etc
dont take it personally

oz_boz
07-30-2009, 12:14 AM
SF if facing Murray or Tsonga/DelPo in form, F if facing Fed in the SF :lol:

Byrd
07-30-2009, 04:21 AM
Hopefully a spanking like the ones he got at the hands of Ferrer & Blake, where he looks like more of a tool than he usually does. Probably QF.

ORGASMATRON
07-30-2009, 01:17 PM
I love the irony here. In the Nadal/Soderling thread you started trolling as well, so you can't say jack :)

I know this troll should be perma banned, yet i get banned for 2 months for nothing.

Ive been banned for 2 months for nothing you clown. You on the other hand is poison to this forum. Just look at your rediculous name. That shouldnt be allowed! Why is this clown allowed to make rediculous predictions all the time and getting it wrong EVERY time but he is not banned???

Anyway thanks for letting me know that i am getting to you even though im on your ignore list :haha:

Exactly, they are the ONLY thing that fck up this forum. If they wernt here it would run like clockwork. They worship a talentless clown with a bad attitude on court and that same exact attitude from the nadulltards is what is screwing up this forum, not me. I am just reacting to them, simple as that.

The standards of this forum are already low enough with Nadulltards in here such as yourself who fail to see how his boring, moonballing game is a disgrace to tennis.

Exactly.

Not really, just a fan of any player who has actual tennis talent, something Nadull doesn't have.

The nadulltardz are a fan of someone who likes to use gamesmanship and intimidation to win mathces. And they are using the same unethical behaviour on this forum. And again i am just reacting to them, i have no business going aroung and insulting people for no reason. I leave that to the nadulltards.