This US Open is déjà vu for Nadal, same break as before the AO [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

This US Open is déjà vu for Nadal, same break as before the AO

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 02:49 PM
What is the difference between Nadal ending 2008 early with tendinitis and Nadal withdrawing from Wimbledon? If anything the tendinitis this time wasn't as bad, considering Nadal's doctor gave him the green light to play Wimbledon (just not at 100%).

We saw how easy it was at the Australian Open for Nadal to reach peak performance. US Open is no different, he will be fresh from the layoff except he will get even more preparation for the US.

This kind of cycle, a long break every now and then to ward off tendinitis is no different to the way Venus and Serena have managed their tendinitis for the last 10 years. Their careers show no limits.

People hoping for tendinitis to spell the end for Nadal will be shocked to see him still there in his 30s racking up slams, doing the same thing he's doing now, a long break followed by another successful hardcourt slam dunk.

Any talk of Nadal needing more time to find form is laughable and wishful thinking :wavey:

Bobby
07-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Right.

orangehat
07-21-2009, 02:52 PM
finally déjà vu spelt correctly. As for the topic at hand, you're being too uptight. Let's just wait till after USO :shrug:. No need to jump the gun here.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Another failed thread from this tardish clown :silly:

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Interesting.

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Can't see any flaw in OP's logic :shrug:, I'd be shocked if Nadal were to lose a single set en route to the USO title, he'll murder whoever crosses his road by hitting winners left, right and center.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Let me ask you something? How did it feel when you made that tardish thread about Soderling beating Fed in the final and Fed gave him a good schooling? And how did it feel when you said Rafa will win the FO and he got owned by Soderling? Nevermind i know the answer. And now you went ahead and changed your name to something very silly. Cant you see that it is only getting worse for you and you are making a bigger fool of yourelf every day? Do you have no pride man?

tennizen
07-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Rafa will win all the remaining tournaments this year.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Anyway Rafalafas knees are done. Id be suprised if he still competes next year.

rofe
07-21-2009, 03:12 PM
What is the difference between Nadal ending 2008 early with tendinitis and Nadal withdrawing from Wimbledon? If anything the tendinitis this time wasn't as bad, considering Nadal's doctor gave him the green light to play Wimbledon (just not at 100%).

We saw how easy it was at the Australian Open for Nadal to reach peak performance. US Open is no different, he will be fresh from the layoff except he will get even more preparation for the US.

This kind of cycle, a long break every now and then to ward off tendinitis is no different to the way Venus and Serena have managed their tendinitis for the last 10 years. Their careers show no limits.

People hoping for tendinitis to spell the end for Nadal will be shocked to see him still there in his 30s racking up slams, doing the same thing he's doing now, a long break followed by another successful hardcourt slam dunk.

Any talk of Nadal needing more time to find form is laughable and wishful thinking :wavey:

Serious suggestion:

Make a "Nadal will win USO '09" thread and post all of your thoughts in that thread. That way, you can admire all of your posts without traversing multiple threads.

habibko
07-21-2009, 03:13 PM
so you won't accept any excuse at all should Nadal somehow shockingly - and beyond all expectations - doesn't win the title?

sweet.

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Serious suggestion:

Make a "Nadal will win USO '09" thread and post all of your thoughts in that thread. That way, you can admire all of your posts without traversing multiple threads.

I did, I was banned for it :wavey:

CmonAussie
07-21-2009, 03:15 PM
well i prefer FED but actually i`d be happy to see RAFA win the USO..
>> it would be awesome to see 2 players complete the Career SLAM in the same calendar year!!

rofe
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM
I did, I was banned for it :wavey:

Banned for starting a thread like that? Very odd. Are you sure you didn't get banned for something else? Other people have started threads like that without any problems.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:19 PM
I must say you have some nerve showing yourslef in GM after how much you hyped up Rafalafa and how pathetic he has been after Roger taught him a lesson in Madrid. He couldnt even make the quarters of a slam he was a 'lock' to win and then wasnt even man enough to defend his title at Wimby. Some spartan warrior this pathetic little pansy.

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 03:19 PM
well i prefer FED but actually i`d be happy to see RAFA win the USO..
>> it would be awesome to see 2 players complete the Career SLAM in the same calendar year!!

It would also keep Nadal well ahead of Federer in chronological greatness, the youngest ever to obtain the Career Grand slam :worship::worship::worship::worship::eek:

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 03:21 PM
It would also keep Nadal well ahead of Federer in chronological greatness, the youngest ever to obtain the Career Grand slam :worship::worship::worship::worship::eek:

Yup, those 15 slams wouldn't mean shit then... :rocker2: Bamos!

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:22 PM

Just a shame its never gonna happen. So what will be your name then? NadullwillwinCYGS10? :o:o:o:o:o

CmonAussie
07-21-2009, 03:24 PM

:rolleyes:
No need to get cocky mate,,
I just said it would be "awesome to see 2 players [Fed & Rafa] both claim the Career Slam in the same calendar year";)

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Banned for starting a thread like that? Very odd. Are you sure you didn't get banned for something else? Other people have started threads like that without any problems.

I guess the moderators are Federer fans (it only takes one moderator), I'll probably be banned for this post :wavey:

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 03:28 PM
Yup, those 15 slams wouldn't mean shit then... :rocker2: Bamos!

Nadal's prime can't possible be any earlier than 2008, he hadn't established himself as a hardcourt player until 2008. His prime is 2008-2012, so the 15+ slams will be on the board once Nadal has completed his prime years, and then of course further will be added in his 'past his prime' years.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:28 PM
I guess the moderators are Federer fans (it only takes one moderator), I'll probably be banned for this post :wavey:

Now now, dont feel too sorry for yourself mate, i got banned for 2 months just cos a certain mod dont like me.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Nadal's prime can't possible be any earlier than 2008, he hadn't established himself as a hardcourt player until 2008. His prime is 2008-2012, so the 15+ slams will be on the board once Nadal has completed his prime years, and then of course further will be added in his 'past his prime' years.

Wow you are one delusional nut. Im starting to love this thread, it can become the bashing thread for this supreme rafatard :hearts: :D

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 03:33 PM

Get your facts straight, most of them are Fed haters and like to ban Fed fans for nothing :angel: ;)

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Get your facts straight, most of them are Fed haters and like to ban Fed fans for nothing :angel: ;)

Most of this entire forum are Federer fans, always have been, so the odds of moderators being Federer fans is high. When polls are conducted the pro-Federer option wins everytime, even with the NUMBER 15 JACKET poll the winning option was suggesting the jacket wasn't inappropriate. I saw dozens of crazy Federer threads after he won the US Open last year and nothing was done to stop it. A lot of them were making big predictions of future dominance, and when I did that after Nadal won the Australian Open I got banned more than once :wavey:

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 03:44 PM

Exactly.

kaylee
07-21-2009, 04:02 PM
sigh GM at its finest!

Fiberlight1
07-21-2009, 04:47 PM
sigh GM at its finest!

:rolleyes: Sad

Arkulari
07-21-2009, 05:22 PM
http://www.scienceblogs.de/frischer-wind/picard-facepalm.jpg

BigJohn
07-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Déjà vu: RAFAwon09usopen = Djokovic will win the Golden Slam in 2008.

Federer&Hingis
07-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Déjà vu: RAFAwon09usopen = Djokovic will win the Golden Slam in 2008.

:lol: :haha: :tape:

Commander Data
07-21-2009, 08:09 PM
What is the difference between Nadal ending 2008 early with tendinitis and Nadal withdrawing from Wimbledon?

He lost:

- two Slam titles
- the no. 1 ranking
- the last match vs Federer
- his invincibility at RG
- All the momentum

...his parents divorced

and his knees are 1 year older...

not enough?

tennisace28
07-21-2009, 08:55 PM
i would love king rafa the great to win the usopen and take back his rightful throne on top of the tennis world where he belongs! fed will fall apart as soon as he sees king rafa on the other side of the court

tennisace28
07-21-2009, 08:57 PM
salute and kudos to the optimistic bloke who started this thread, and if rafa does take the usopen 2009, it will be one of the greatest comebacks from injury the sport has ever seen!

ballbasher101
07-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Deja vu heh :lol:

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
He lost:

- two Slam titles
- the no. 1 ranking
- All the momentum

...his parents divorced

not enough?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha:

Sapeod
07-21-2009, 10:33 PM
The only déjà vu I see here is that I am going to laugh my ass off at another retarded thread.

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 10:34 PM
The only déjà vu I see here is that I am going to laugh my ass off at another retarded thread.

Lolz, great minds think alike. I was just telling you on the other thread to own this clown :lol:

Sapeod
07-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Lolz, great minds think alike. I was just telling you on the other thread to own this clown :lol:
Yeah. These guys are unbelievable :haha:

superslam77
07-21-2009, 11:26 PM
He lost:

- two Slam titles
- the no. 1 ranking
- All the momentum

...his parents divorced

not enough?
:banana:

:sport:

DJ Soup
07-21-2009, 11:58 PM

something you dont understand is that NADAL is a player who had a very early peak for his age. I mean, some tennis players have their peak earlier (think Hewitt) and others have their peak later (for instance, Verdasco).
Nadal has a very early peak, he might hold it for one more year, but then it will all go downwards because that's the natural process in tennis careers. It is impossible for Nadal to hold this peak game level till Federer actual age.

nobama
07-22-2009, 12:15 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/1495bvm.jpg

ORGASMATRON
07-22-2009, 12:16 AM
something you dont understand is that NADAL is a player who had a very early peak for his age. I mean, some tennis players have their peak earlier (think Hewitt) and others have their peak later (for instance, Verdasco).
Nadal has a very early peak, he might hold it for one more year, but then it will all go downwards because that's the natural process in tennis careers. It is impossible for Nadal to hold this peak game level till Federer actual age.

Thats too much thinking for a rafatard to do.

mitalidas
07-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Well, you are probably merely hoping that his US Open results are not a Deja Vu of his previous years'.

vamosinator
07-22-2009, 03:15 AM

You know I'll quote you on that, right? It is a very generous thing you've just done for me :wavey:

DJ Soup
07-22-2009, 03:32 AM
be my guest

HKz
07-22-2009, 11:35 AM
I still don't see what RAFAwon09usopen will do when Rafalafa Nadull doesn't win. Djokovic will drop to number 5 so that Nadal will draw Seppi, Nalbandian, Davydenko, Monfils, Djokovic, Murray, Federer. Impossible to think that ex-clay king will pull this off at all. He has possibly more heartbreak coming his way if he can't defend his Toronto title and his semifinal appearance at Cincinnati.

Sapeod
07-22-2009, 11:47 AM
theRAFA is one little cocky SOB. He is 100% certain that Nadal will win the US Open :haha: Can't wait to see him drown in his own sorrow when that doesn't happened. He'll be the biggest laughing stock in the history of MTF

vamosinator
07-22-2009, 12:33 PM
theRAFA is one little cocky SOB. He is 100% certain that Nadal will win the US Open :haha: Can't wait to see him drown in his own sorrow when that doesn't happened. He'll be the biggest laughing stock in the history of MTF

What a quote! Awesome dudette :wavey::worship:

ORGASMATRON
07-22-2009, 12:53 PM

Hey Sapeod this crying pansy put me on his ignore list, so i told him my troops will take care of him, which you did! :haha:

Ps. He is already the biggest laughing stock not only in the history of MTF, but mankind :D

vamosinator
07-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I still don't see what RAFAwon09usopen will do when Rafalafa Nadull doesn't win. Djokovic will drop to number 5 so that Nadal will draw Seppi, Nalbandian, Davydenko, Monfils, Djokovic, Murray, Federer. Impossible to think that ex-clay king will pull this off at all. He has possibly more heartbreak coming his way if he can't defend his Toronto title and his semifinal appearance at Cincinnati.

Imagine how you will feel when this ^^^ quote is on the Nadal d Federer US OPEN Final thread :o:wavey: Keep dese coming!

ORGASMATRON
07-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Imagine how you will feel when this ^^^ quote is on the Nadal d Federer US OPEN Final thread :o:wavey: Keep dese coming!

Yes but you will be the last person who could shove it in his face, cos of all the dumb quotes you have made in the past! No one will ever cacth up with you! CLOWN.

Crazy Girl
07-22-2009, 01:06 PM
He lost:

- two Slam titles
- the no. 1 ranking
- All the momentum

...his parents divorced

not enough?

His innocent tiny kitten "Rafita" impregnate by a big red cat named "Roger".
:help::rolleyes::awww::scared::unsure::help:

kaylee
07-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Roger is done.

Fiberlight1
07-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Roger is done.

Finally, someone makes some sense in this thread :worship:

Andre'sNo1Fan
07-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Who could you see beating Nadal - Federer, Djokovic? :lol:

Burrow
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
i dont think he is certain at all that nadal will win, he's just saying it for the hell of it and to make himself look good if it comes true.

vamosinator
07-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Like Andre said, who do you see beating Nadal? Federer? Djokovic? Murray - sure he beat Nadal after Nadal won RG, Wimb, Olympic Gold, US Series, but what about a fresh Nadal? Plus all it takes is some wind and Nadal wins 6-2 6-1 like in Indian Wells :D

kaylee
07-22-2009, 06:06 PM
This is meaningless twaddle.

Corey Feldman
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
lol, yes it will feel like deja vu at the US Open again i'm sure - when Rafa gets bitch slapped by some solid top20 player in the middle rounds again

:lol:

Sunset of Age
07-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Top entertainment, this thread. :hatoff:

lol, yes it will feel like deja vu at the US Open again i'm sure - when Rafa gets bitch slapped by some solid top20 player in the middle rounds again

:lol:

And/or Federer. ;)

But as there are only two players existing in OP's universe, OP of course never even thought of that possibility.

ForehandWinner
07-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Too soon. Of jinx attempt!

Acer
07-22-2009, 10:26 PM
He'll be the biggest laughing stock in the history of MTF
Like that isn't already the case.

bokehlicious
07-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Who could you see beating Nadal - Federer, Djokovic? :lol:

Anyone that knows how to hit big? :shrug: plenty of them around :o

ORGASMATRON
07-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Like that isn't already the case.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

ORGASMATRON
07-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Anyone that knows how to hit big? :shrug: plenty of them around :o

:haha: :o

federersforehand
07-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Nadal and federer will both be there or there abouts come US open time quarters+. With players like Murray, Djokovic and Roddick all showing glimpses of brilliance here and there too, it will be in my opinion, the hardest GS tournament for a few years to call with any confidence. I believe the top 5 are closer now than they have been in a while in terms of form, bar Djoko (but you cant count him out, he is a superb player).

However guaranteeing Nadal will win is stupid and you are just setting yourself up for a fall.

ORGASMATRON
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Nadal and federer will both be there or there abouts come US open time quarters+. With players like Murray, Djokovic and Roddick all showing glimpses of brilliance here and there too, it will be in my opinion, the hardest GS tournament for a few years to call with any confidence. I believe the top 5 are closer now than they have been in a while in terms of form, bar Djoko (but you cant count him out, he is a superb player).

However guaranteeing Nadal will win is stupid and you are just setting yourself up for a fall.

He makes these predictions in case he is right, and when he gets it right he acts like God. But he forgets how many times he has gotten it wrong in the past and that everyone around here thinks he is the biggest clown in history. Anyway you and i both know Rafa will never win the USO this year. So i cant wait to bash this clown again when Rafa crashes out to Soderling, Tsonga, Gonzalez, KArlovic, or anyone who can hit it big.

mandeep
07-23-2009, 01:49 PM
I can just imagine RAFAWonUSOpen2009 in real life. And the only way I could imagine him is living in his parents basement, I contemplated the idea of him in the workforce with a real job or living with a wife/girlfriend and kids, but for some reason could not make it fit in my head.

But just imagine.......

RafaWonUSOpen2009..sitting in his basement...typing away on MTF...it's around 5 PM in the evening..his mom walks down the stairs..

*Smiling at him*
Mom: Hey RafaWonUSOpen2009, dinner's ready, I made roast beef and it's smell's really good. I think it turned out great.

*Pulls out a tape recorder from behind his back and shows it to his mom*

RafaWonUSOpen2009: I got you, I got that quote!!!! I am saving it for after dinner, when it turns out "Not so good". I am gonna own you mom..haha your going to belong to me (*Evil grin on his face***). I already own dad, I caught him saying how the front yard looks so great, but today I spotted some weeds in the south west corner..hahaha (*Evil grin getting wider***)..Now after dinner I am going to own you too..I am going to own the whole house...hahahaha...I am going to own MTF after the us open..hahahahhahahahahahah..I am going to own the world eventuallly...hahahahhaha. with my tape recorder and my copy and paste skills on the interwebssss....hahahahahhahha..hahahahhahaha....m uaahahhahahahhahhahaaa

Bargearse
07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
What a shitstorm this thread is. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for the US Open :woohoo: - only 39 more sleeps!

vamosinator
09-09-2009, 12:07 PM
found this in my reps:
Nadull is playing shit. He isn't winning the US Open. Prepare for the day when you officially be my bitch :wavey:
Is quite interesting, no?

Corey Feldman
09-09-2009, 12:09 PM
has he won it yet, arsewipe?

vamosinator
09-09-2009, 12:13 PM
has he won it yet, arsewipe?

Yes, no chance of a loss this time, sorry to disappoint :D

lazybear
09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes, he has a solid chance, especially if Delpo somehow loses to Cilic, but...
"to see him still there in his 30s racking up slams, doing the same thing he's doing now, a long break followed by another successful hardcourt slam dunk."
this... Dude, c'mon. If they won't allow Rafa to play on bionic legs, this has absolutely zero chance of happening. Don't get me wrong, i don't wish to anybody an injury (as i happen to played professional sport, and was injured once or twice) but that's just the mother of all wishful thinkings. Get real. Racking up slams in his 30's? He has a better chance of landing on the moon! And i'm talking about the official NASA program, not the space tourist one.

HKz
09-13-2009, 07:46 PM
so yeah, LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE ALL THE QUOTES THAT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL US WITH? SEE YOU IN THE MEN'S FINALS THREAD!

Bascule
09-13-2009, 07:54 PM

Now you can change your nick.:p

BigJohn
09-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Well the title was 1/2 right:

This US Open is déjà vu for Nadal. Indeed.

barbadosan
09-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Has anybody here seen our old friend Martin? Err.. I mean RafaWon09USOpen.... <chuckle>

Art&Soul
09-13-2009, 07:58 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha: Where's this clown now? Nadull suck :haha::haha::haha::haha:

HKz
09-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Has anybody here seen our old friend Martin? Err.. I mean RafaWon09USOpen.... <chuckle>

Last I heard he was trying to use the toaster in the bathtub? I don't know why anyone would do a thing like that though especially with a surge protector in there?

SerenaFederer
09-13-2009, 08:03 PM
:lol: classic

HKz
09-13-2009, 08:27 PM
:( I NEeD YOU RAFAWON09USOPEN! YOU COMPLETE ME!

bokehlicious
09-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Bah, don't be harsh on theRAFA, he couldn't predict the abs problems... If it was only for the knee tendinis he would most probably have been proven right :shrug:

rocketassist
09-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Tell us what you thought of his glorious victory then.

W!MBLEDON
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
self-detriment after every point nadal lost in that semifinal drove him to a brain dead state, i hardly think he can post on a forum, show some respect guys :rolleyes:

09-19-2009, 11:40 PM
To be fair Nadal did come a lot closer than many thought he would. I think it's safe to say that the way Fed brain pooped in the final, 09 AO Nadal would have easily beaten Fed in the US OPEN final. Add to that if Murray had turned up against sillyic, and results gone a bit differently, it's not hard to imagine a 90% fit Nadal could very well have won this US open.

Rafa = Fed Killa
09-20-2009, 04:42 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha: Where's this clown now? Nadull suck :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nadal still owns pansy crying girl Fed.

HKz
09-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Nadal still owns pansy crying girl Fed.

Obviously not in tennis history nor statistics :scratch: ironically who holds the record for 5 Roland Garros semis in a row..?