APPARENTLY - Jonas Bjorkman: "Rafa is a diva and lots of players dislikes him" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

APPARENTLY - Jonas Bjorkman: "Rafa is a diva and lots of players dislikes him"

Pages : [1] 2

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 03:50 PM
'Jonas Bjorkman was one of the expert-commentators during the Catella Swedish Open today and the other commentator asked him what he thought about Federer,Nadal,Djokovic and Murray he said "that Federer is the greatest thing that ever has happened the world of tennis and that in front of media and the cameras Rafa seems nice but when the cameras are off that he is false and that lots of players dislikes him because he is very cocky and doesnt show any respect for anyone except Federer, he also said that when Rafa sees Federer he changes immidiately and becomes Mr Nice guy"...askissing that is. I am not surprised...

ps: Dont write any BS that who is Jonas Bjorkman to say these things,Jonas was one of the most liked and loved players on the ATP-tour, former world no 4 is singles and former world no 1 in doubles and 9 times slam winner.
Over and out.'

From Tennis Warehouse:cool:

To me this seems a bit unlikely given Nadal's press conferences and general demeanour but I suppose Jonas knows better than I.

Certinfy
07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
If Rafa is like that i will cry. :sad:

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Why post this actually?

I forgot

http://kokuun.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/flamewar.jpg

nobama
07-20-2009, 03:53 PM
You actually believe anything posted at tennis-warehouse? :haha:

ballbasher101
07-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I hope it's not true because I do respect Nadal even though I am not a fan.

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Why post this? Because it is a very surprising comment that goes against how we perceive Nadal to be. The comments were also made by a former tour player. Please refrain from asking me shit questions, or was it rhetorical, and what is with the annoying damned image fad that has been going on for the last few months...

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 03:56 PM

I can't be sure to believe anything that is just word of mouth, but by posting it here maybe others who also heard the commentary could tell us how much truth there is to the wording of Jonas' statements or if it was even said at all. You shouldn't be so ridiculously presumptious.

Also I don't really gauge much difference between the two boards except this one is busier, their are more Samprastards over there and they seem to have a better knowledge on tennis equipment.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Well Jonas doesn't bullshit, but since I didn't get Swedish commentary of Båstad I can't tell, there are some Swedish posters here, if they saw the coverage and heard it, then I am going to be sceptical especially coming from TW, which is like this place, except with much better technical knowledge of racquets.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Why post this? Because it is a very surprising comment that goes against how we perceive Nadal to be. The comments were also made by a former tour player. Please refrain from asking me shit questions, or was it rhetorical, and what is with the annoying damned image fad that has been going on for the last few months...

Did you hear it yourself? Then no, therefore taking something from another site and not knowing whether it was true or not, of course there is going to be a flamewar and then the shit cycle goes again.

It's not like the fact that Safin is pissed off with Wilander for bagging Dinara in the press and yes I can produce links for that.

I am far from a Nadal fan.

oranges
07-20-2009, 03:58 PM
You and Oracle should get married so that you can keep those squabbles private.

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Did you hear it yourself? Then no, therefore taking something from another site and not knowing whether it was true or not, of course there is going to be a flamewar and then the shit cycle goes again.

It's not like the fact that Safin is pissed off with Wilander for bagging Dinara in the press and yes I can produce links for that.

I am far from a Nadal fan.

Sure it could be but it doesn't change the fact that I find the image fad annoying or that I felt you asked me a stupid question.

I don't claim this to be definite content, at the moment it is speculative at best, I was hoping maybe some people who saw the same broadcast with the same commentary might be able to shed some light.

habibko
07-20-2009, 04:02 PM
in front of media and the cameras Rafa seems nice but when the cameras are off that he is false and that lots of players dislikes him because he is very cocky and doesnt show any respect for anyone except Federer, he also said that when Rafa sees Federer he changes immidiately and becomes Mr Nice guy"

if it's true that Bjorkman said this, very very interesting indeed, who would have thought?

needs confirmation though.

nobama
07-20-2009, 04:03 PM
I can't be sure to believe anything that is just word of mouth, but by posting it here maybe others who also heard the commentary could tell us how much truth there is to the wording of Jonas' statements or if it was even said at all. You shouldn't be so ridiculously presumptious.

Also I don't really gauge much difference between the two boards except this one is busier, their are more Samprastards over there and they seem to have a better knowledge on tennis equipment.Just my opinion, but I think the crap posted in their general tennis forum is way worse than anything posted here. And so no, I wouldn’t believe Bjorkman said that based on a post on TW.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Sure it could be but it doesn't change the fact that I find the image fad annoying or that I felt you asked me a stupid question.

I don't claim this to be definite content, at the moment it is speculative at best, I was hoping maybe some people who saw the same broadcast with the same commentary might be able to shed some light.

Basically, your posting speculation from another board to a get a reaction, which of course will go through the usual bickering between the respective fanbases.

Classic fishing technique.

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Basically, your posting speculation from another board to a get a reaction, which of course will go through the usual bickering between the respective fanbases.

It's shit, therefore treated as such.

Yeah, i posted this to find out what people thought about the comments and to see if it could be confirmed, which in literal terms is a 'reaction'. So far some of the responses have been far from 'shit' but genuinely interested and curious, though I am sure there may well end up being some bickering on the topic. Are you finished with being belligerent btw???

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:09 PM

Classic fishing technique.

:lol:

If I was fishing I would say so.

tennizen
07-20-2009, 04:10 PM
I hope the OP has a great run at ACC this year

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Yeah, i posted this to find out what people thought about the comments and to see if it could be confirmed, which in literal terms is a 'reaction'. So far some of the responses have been far from 'shit' but genuinely interested and curious, though I am sure there may well end up being some bickering on the topic. Are you finished with being belligerent btw???

Do you honestly think the Swedish language posters on MTF who got the TV-Expressen coverage of the Båstad event, wouldn't have said anything about this, if in fact it was a major issue or Björkman said something like this.

No, the fact is you posted something that was not heard by yourself at all from another board.

In other words you are trying to stir some crap, a fishing expedition.

Beforehand
07-20-2009, 04:13 PM
http://thetennistimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rafael-nadal.jpg

Vamos! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuDE9vRZvg0)

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Do you honestly think the Swedish language posters on MTF who got the TV-Expressen coverage of the Båstad event, wouldn't have said anything about this, if in fact it was a major issue or Björkman said something like this.

No, the fact is you posted something that was not heard by yourself at all from another board.

In other words you are trying to stir some crap, a fishing expedition.

The same thread has spurred a perfectly reasonable and long discussion on the other forum. Seeing as that is the case I thought the same thing would happen here. You really don't have much of a clue about me seeing as I can be a shameless shit stirrer and don't mind doing so. However, on this occasion you are completely wrong and I don't appreciate you telling me what I am trying to do. Seriously, what the fuck. Good lord. :rolleyes:

If you are certain it is a non issue and definitely isn't true then close the thread or something.

habibko
07-20-2009, 04:19 PM
http://www.oz8.org/gallery/albums/album19/i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

timafi
07-20-2009, 04:20 PM
ok:yeah:

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 04:22 PM
The same thread has spurred a perfectly reasonable and long discussion on the other forum. Seeing as that is the case I thought the same thing would happen here. You really don't have much of a clue about me seeing as I can be a shameless shit stirrer and don't mind doing so. However, on this occasion you are completely wrong and I don't appreciate you telling me what I am trying to do. Seriously, what the fuck. Good lord. :rolleyes:

If you are certain it is a non issue and definitely isn't true then close the thread or something.

They are two different forums with different policies. As for this thread I don't even like Nadal, and why should I close it, when I wouldn't or don't have the power to do so.

Actually I do have a clue. To sum it up. Wow! Nadal is a diva and presents a fake image to the press unlike what he does to his press with the humabilito act.

DekuTheEvilClown
07-20-2009, 04:25 PM
This is BS untill proof is delivered.

If such things were said it would be pretty big news within the tennis world.

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:25 PM
They are two different forums with different policies. As for this thread I don't even like Nadal, and why should I close it, when I wouldn't or don't have the power to do so.

Actually I do have a clue. To sum it up. Wow! Nadal is a diva and presents a fake image to the press unlike what he does to his press with the humabilito act.

Let's say it was said during commentary, it would seem like a rather strange sort of outburst, if you will. I don't see any reasonable explanation for being so forthright about that while doing commentary in a middle of a match. It seems unlikely, yet quite a few across the forum pond are 'saying' they heard the same thing.

hmm...

GlennMirnyi
07-20-2009, 04:38 PM
This has always been clear. Take a look at how childishly Nadull behaves every single time he loses.

Anyone not blinded by fanboyism already knew about this.

Mjau!
07-20-2009, 04:44 PM
I didn't catch it myself, but it was mentioned on a swedish forum so this is no bs.

MatchFederer
I didn't catch it myself, but it was mentioned on a swedish forum so this is no bs.

Really.. very interesting.

Action Jackson
Let's say it was said during commentary, it would seem like a rather strange sort of outburst, if you will. I don't see any reasonable explanation for being so forthright about that while doing commentary in a middle of a match. It seems unlikely, yet quite a few across the forum pond are 'saying' they heard the same thing.

hmm...

So you understand Swedish then? Is it a strange outburst? Well Björkman actually knows Söderling quite well, so this, plus he saw enough of him on the tour, he can form his own judgement.

Our commentators have said when there is a particular player raised, say like Stepanek, he isn't the most popular, but he is not friendless at all. Since you didn't hear it and if you did, then you would need to know the context of how the question was asked or the point raised to Björkman.

TW is as reliable as News of the World or the Sun.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 04:46 PM

What forum and what was actually said in Swedish?

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:47 PM
So you understand Swedish then? Is it a strange outburst? Well Björkman actually knows Söderling quite well, so this, plus he saw enough of him on the tour, he can form his own judgement.

Our commentators have said when there is a particular player raised, say like Stepanek, he isn't the most popular, but he is not friendless at all. Since you didn't hear it and if you did, then you would need to know the context of how the question was asked or the point raised to Björkman.

TW is as reliable as News of the World or the Sun.

Like I alluded to in the previous post, if we 'hypothetically' say yes this was said and in the context that is indeed insinuated that it would them seem like a strange outburst. I damn well don't understand Swedish, tbh your response to my post seems practically like a non sequitur. Stuff such as needing to know the context goes without saying, or at least it should do for those who have a brain.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 04:48 PM
This has always been clear. Take a look at how childishly Nadull behaves every single time he loses.

Anyone not blinded by fanboyism already knew about this.

Madrid about Berdych, he very bad person, no.

vamosinator
07-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Looks like Jonas and Rafa had a dustup, clear cheap shot from Jonas in retaliation to some conflict. For Jonas to say that kind of thing on tv shows he lacks class. Jonas ended up hurting his own rep more than Rafa's....and its no coincidence that Soderling and Rafa don't get along (because Soderling immitated him for 5 games in their match at Wimbledon), and Jonas would feel compelled to help his countrymen in that war.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Like I alluded to in the previous post, if we 'hypothetically' say yes this was said and in the context that is indeed insinuated that it would them seem like a strange outburst. I damn well don't understand Swedish, tbh your response to my post seems practically like a non sequitur. Stuff such as needing to know the context goes without saying, or at least it should do for those who have a brain.

You are the one trying to make something out of a former player allegedly not liking Nadal, not me?

Hence, get the context before trying the tabloid tactics.

Mjau!
07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
What forum and what was actually said in Swedish?

https://www.flashback.info/showpost.php?p=17726667&postcount=1573
https://www.flashback.info/showpost.php?p=17744983&postcount=1597

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 04:56 PM
You are the one trying to make something out of a former player allegedly not liking Nadal, not me?

Hence, get the context before trying the tabloid tactics.

:silly:

Done here.

kaylee
07-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Jonas is jealous because Rafa has taken over his "Mr Nice Guy" title.

dam0dred
07-20-2009, 05:03 PM

Soderling at Wimbledon.
Berdych in Madrid.
Pouting about the fans after losing at Roland Garros.

He doesn't come off as Mr Nice Guy to me.

GlennMirnyi
07-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Never in doubt the Nadulltards would come here with their "jealousy" discourse.

Action Jackson
:silly:

Done here.

Here is the difference I wouldn't have started a thread on a former player calling Nadal a diva.

It was a good laugh troll.

Roddickominator
Would this really be a surprise to anyone? Roger and Rafa are both like this....except Roger obviously has some social skills.

Action Jackson
https://www.flashback.info/showpost.php?p=17726667&postcount=1573
https://www.flashback.info/showpost.php?p=17744983&postcount=1597

Tusen takk.

The second post is hilarious, especially this bit below.

- Läste inför Wimbledon 07 (fråga inte var) och Nadals match mot Söderling hur flera spelare påpekat att det var kul att två av tourens minst populära spelare skulle mötas i samma match. Både Söderling och Nadal hade tidigare haft grova problem att hitta sparring-partners och deras motspelare var rätt ovilliga att bolla in med dem innan match. Detta, eftersom de två hade hemska temperament och dessutom spelade stenhårt vid inbollningarna och verkligen satsade allt redan innan matchen ens börjat.

TMJordan
07-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah I always thought Nadal was a little bitch.

GlennMirnyi
07-20-2009, 05:08 PM
You could translate that for us, AJ. :p

kaylee
07-20-2009, 05:09 PM
pfft! I love threads like this such fun!

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Here is the difference I wouldn't have started a thread on a former player calling Nadal a diva.

It was a good laugh troll.

Italics - Hopefully we can move on from your epic ****ery and presumptuous bollocks and let the replies keep rolling in.

Thanks now.

Also the bold - Good for you but what is the point in even mentioning that? Some of the things you actually bring up in your responses are actually fairly bizarre.

Deivid23
07-20-2009, 05:12 PM
So what? If I were a pro I would get along with only a few players bc many of them are fucking tools. Hope this helps

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 05:15 PM
You could translate that for us, AJ. :p

It's only a summary

Basically it says, at Wimbledon 2007 several players pointed out that it was cool that two of the least popular guys on tour Nadal and Toad were playing each other. Both of them had problems finding hitting partners and their opponents weren't keen to hit with them before the match. Both of them had horrible temperaments and played flatout in the warm before the match began.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 05:17 PM
So what? If I were a pro I would get along with only a few players bc many of them are fucking tools. Hope this helps

Exactly.

Nidhogg
07-20-2009, 05:18 PM
As I recall Jonas said something along the lines of Nadal not saying hi to others.

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Jonas said "this" just after the final. As I recall it was something along the lines of Nadal not saying hi to others.

So basically nothing as emphatic as has been suggested then.

dam0dred
07-20-2009, 05:24 PM

I completely agree, but there is a difference between only being friendly with a couple guys and being a complete asshole as this thread suggests.

Nidhogg
07-20-2009, 05:25 PM
It didn't exactly occur to me as some ballistic rant, no. ;)
I can't remember exactly what he said, but if it had been closer to what this thread suggests I probably would have taken notice.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Nid, if it was so bad, then it would have been all over the place.

It's not like Marat when he told the Swedish press that Wilander disrespected his family.

Ilovetheblues_86
07-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Does that mean that viking were not only at La Coruña,
Nadal is the proof that spaniards are grumpy vikings like Söderling. :banana:

guga2120
07-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Jonas, cleary has no idea what's he talking about. Sounds like he just trying to kiss Roger's ass. Saying Rafa does not respect anybody but Federer. Andy Murray, and Lleyton especially are in love with Rafa.

Johnny Groove
07-20-2009, 06:00 PM
As I recall Jonas said something along the lines of Nadal not saying hi to others.

What a heathen.

He should be burned at the stake.

r2473
07-20-2009, 06:02 PM
'Jonas Bjorkman was one of the expert-commentators during the Catella Swedish Open today and the other commentator asked him what he thought about Federer,Nadal,Djokovic and Murray he said "that Federer is the greatest thing that ever has happened the world of tennis and that in front of media and the cameras Rafa seems nice but when the cameras are off that he is false and that lots of players dislikes him because he is very cocky and doesnt show any respect for anyone except Federer, he also said that when Rafa sees Federer he changes immidiately and becomes Mr Nice guy"...askissing that is. I am not surprised...

Everyone on MTF knows this can't be true because it is a "proven fact" that Federer is the most arrogant man on tour (well, in the world actually):rolleyes:

Etern
07-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I thought I watched the whole match and I can't recall this discussion :confused:. Anyone remember when it was? All I can remember is that he said that alot of players including Nadal took too long between points...

Tommy_Vercetti
07-20-2009, 06:06 PM
AJ, have you ever been right about anything in your entire life? After there is confirmation, I'm sure you'll delete the posts where you spent so much time arguing on no basis at all. Talk about being a tool.

GlennMirnyi
07-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Gotta love the Nadulltards whining.

Nidhogg
07-20-2009, 06:31 PM
What a heathen.

He should be burned at the stake.

It would be hilarious since Nadal went on and on about Söderling after their Wimby match. Robin wasn't liked and never said hi to him, so on so on. :lol:
Anyway, Jonas may very well have said that Nadal wasn't liked. I struggle to care.

jonathancrane
07-20-2009, 06:33 PM
I really doubt that Jonas said that

delpiero7
07-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Pro sportsman behaves like a prat?

Never thought I'd see the day :eek:

Arkulari
07-20-2009, 06:40 PM
I don't think Jonas said that in those exact words, he's friends with Roger (even played with him in Rotterdam once) but I don't think he would go like that :shrug:

in the few times I've seen Rafa, he's been nothing but kind to players and crowd alike, so I dunno :shrug:

fedfannnnnnn
07-20-2009, 06:51 PM
I doubt he would say that. Nadal doesn't speak English very well, so it may seem like that, but I'm sure he's not a bad guy.

Burrow
07-20-2009, 07:27 PM
love all the people saying "doubt he would say that"

hilarious.

"nadal isn't like that" blah blah blah

ha, as if any of you know.

Guy Haines
07-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Um, yeah, Nadal is a diva. OCDiva. All top players are divas -- good divas and bad divas, with the good-bad all a matter of opinion. Who cares?

Even if Bjorkman said that, he's not exactly objective. He did everything but blow Federer before, after, and during their Wimbledon semi.

Same thing with Ljubicic's past cattiness about Nadal.

It's probably also worth pointing out that Swedish tennis players have issues with Nadal. It has connections to Borg and their own comparative lack of results (in relation to Borg -- and in relation to Nadal).

But this year has changed the scenario -- Nadal's biggest mistake of his career was to have issues in response to Soderling. Soderling brought him out of his game, which isn't the "killing with kindness" routine of Federer.

Love the posts that assume because Bjorkman said it, it has to be absolute truth. Bjorkman isn't exactly Mr. Purity either.

jonathancrane
07-20-2009, 07:30 PM
love all the people saying "doubt he would say that"

hilarious.

"nadal isn't like that" blah blah blah

ha, as if any of you know.

You know shit too, so shut up

Burrow
07-20-2009, 07:32 PM
You know shit too, so shut up

Shows a lot about your personality, your display photo.

Disgusting. :)

DrJules
07-20-2009, 07:32 PM
I think Jonas finds him irritating in the locker room:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Media/Videos/2008/04/Jonas-Bjorkman-Locker-Room-Antics.aspx

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 07:34 PM
It's probably also worth pointing out that Swedish tennis players have issues with Nadal. It has connections to Borg and their own comparative lack of results (in relation to Borg -- and in relation to Nadal).

Love the posts that assume because Bjorkman said it, it has to be absolute truth. Bjorkman isn't exactly Mr. Purity either.

What are you actually on about? What does Borg have to do with anything?

What about Björkman exactly?

Corey Feldman
07-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Rafa fangirls (and Blaze) allover the world are gonna spam Jonas' homepage now

Burrow
07-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Um, yeah, Nadal is a diva. OCDiva. All top players are divas -- good divas and bad divas, with the good-bad all a matter of opinion. Who cares?

Even if Bjorkman said that, he's not exactly objective. He did everything but blow Federer before, after, and during their Wimbledon semi.

Same thing with Ljubicic's past cattiness about Nadal.

But this year has changed the scenario -- Nadal's biggest mistake of his career was to have issues in response to Soderling. Soderling brought him out of his game, which isn't the "killing with kindness" routine of Federer.

If he isn't mr purity it portrays that he actually said it more than anything else, yes? :rolleyes:

Guy Haines
07-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Soderling at Wimbledon.
Berdych in Madrid.
Pouting about the fans after losing at Roland Garros.

He doesn't come off as Mr Nice Guy to me.

3 incidents -- two of them involving the one player on tour he overtly dislikes. (A competitive mistake on his part.)

Nadal loses a lot more frequently than those three instances.

Oxygene you've succeeded in brightening GM's (General Messages/Glenn Mirnyi's) day considerably. A new place to set up camp!

Q: When is a Mickey Mouse tournament not a Mickey Mouse tournament?
A: When Soderling wins, when the tournament is in Sweden, and when the forum is MTF GM.

gulzhan
07-20-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't know what Bjorkman thinks and what he says but I know what I see-- Nadal is a very nice boy who is growing into a real man, Soderling is a spoiled jerk, and Federer is too arrogant to be liked.

So, I guess we quite disagree. No surprise here, my impression of Bjorkman's wife is much more than :eek: :tape:

Guy Haines
07-20-2009, 07:41 PM
If he isn't mr purity it portrays that he actually said it more than anything else, yes? :rolleyes:

Yeah, and? I don't care whether he said it or not.

I'm just saying Bjorkman may think he (Bjorkman) represents or knows what is right and best about tennis, but he's had his shameful and ridiculous moments -- at Wimbledon for a start -- as well.

Corey Feldman
07-20-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't know what Bjorkman thinks and what he says but I know what I see-- Nadal is a very nice boy who is growing into a real man, Soderling is a spoiled jerk, and Federer is too arrogant to be liked.

So, I guess we quite disagree. No surprise here, my impression of Bjorkman's wife is much more than :eek: :tape:

how is Soderling spoiled? you will also find Federer's global popularity is in a place Nadal could only ever dream of having.. look at the reaction of the roland garros crowds when they both won there in the last 2 years for example

but Jonas wife certainly is the hottest WAG in tennis

oliverbwfc
07-20-2009, 07:47 PM
I know what I see-- Nadal is a very nice boy who is growing into a real man, Soderling is a spoiled jerk, and Federer is too arrogant to be liked.

Better get those eyes checked ;)

Guy Haines
What are you actually on about? What does Borg have to do with anything?

What about Björkman exactly?

No one from Sweden has even come close to filling Borg's shoes, especially on clay. Even some great players. Nadal has -- ugly game and Most Hated on MTF GM or not.

Bjorkman memories (scroll down):

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/thewrap/2007/07/wimbledon-repor.html

jonathancrane
Shows a lot about your personality, your display photo.

Disgusting. :)

It's a compliment coming from a racist like you :wavey:

Burrow
07-20-2009, 07:49 PM
:spit:

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Björkman didn't pretend to be Mr.Purity, never has, but he was respected among his peers, unlike say Vince Spadea.

As for Petra Björkman, how is she relevant to this?

Burrow
07-20-2009, 07:51 PM

So nadal isn't yet grown into a man at 23 years of age :rolls:

Horatius
07-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Another fun thread. Again people talking about what they don't know.
People that like Nadal don't care about it or don't believe it, people that don't like him can have a go at bashing.

gulzhan
07-20-2009, 07:59 PM
how is Soderling spoiled? you will also find Federer's global popularity is in a place Nadal could only ever dream of having.. look at the reaction of the roland garros crowds when they both won there in the last 2 years for example

but Jonas wife certainly is the hottest WAG in tennis

Don't know how, question to his parents I guess.

RG's crowd is so bad that Nadal should be proud not to be welcomed there.

Sometimes "hot woman" has a very negative meaning. I only state that Mr. Bjorkman and I value different qualities in people.

Better get those eyes checked ;)

It's life experience and knowledge that lets us see people well and not so well.

Björkman didn't pretend to be Mr.Purity, never has, but he was respected among his peers, unlike say Vince Spadea.

As for Petra Björkman, how is she relevant to this?

Bjorkman stated his opinion/impression of other individuals, I gave mine about the lifetime companion he has chosen :shrug: Show me who your wife is and I will tell you who you are ;)

It's relative. To a teenager Nadal may be a man, to a woman of "tyish" age he is still a boy :lol:

Lololita
07-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Sometimes "hot woman" has a very negative meaning. I only state that Mr. Bjorkman and I value different qualities in people.
Bjorkman stated his opinion/impression of other individuals, I gave mine about the lifetime companion he has chosen :shrug: Show me who your wife is and I will tell you who you are ;)

You must have a very high opinion of Roger then, who clearly values inner beauty way more than plastics :worship:

Serenidad
07-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Bjorkman gains nothing by making this up. He has never really ever been that controversial in the past. So, there could be some weight to this.

Plus, like people have been saying. Nadal has acted very bitter in some losses.

robinhood
07-20-2009, 08:07 PM

23 is young.
Some people still need a lot of growing up to do way past that age (like myself :o), so don't laugh man.

Also on the thread topic, maybe Bjorkman was yoking.
If he was not, oh well.

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 08:09 PM

It's irrelevant who his wife/gf is. I don't judge Federer on Mirka, Roddick on his wife Brooklyn or Verdasco on any of the women he has dated . If you can't understand that each individual is just that, then that is your problem.

Then again you haven't understood the USSR doesn't exist anymore, so that says enough.

Etern
07-20-2009, 08:10 PM

:lol: You're a funny guy

rocketassist
07-20-2009, 08:13 PM
I don't know what Bjorkman thinks and what he says but I know what I see-- Nadal is a very nice boy who is growing into a real man, Soderling is a spoiled jerk because he beat Rafa, and Federer is too arrogant to be liked.

Edited for your benefit.

rocketassist
07-20-2009, 08:20 PM

Get real.

Fabrice Santoro or Mario Ancic would have that title now I'd say.

GlennMirnyi
07-20-2009, 08:30 PM

Ancic is very arrogant.

HateTenWarehouse
07-20-2009, 08:32 PM

haha -----> my username :p
the mods on that site are arrogant $%^^& dictators and the regular posters are simple minded **&^%%$s. same with other sites that happen to be based in a certain country :rolleyes: :eek:

anyway. theres no way nadal can be "fake" over such a long period. i mean how can u hide ur "evil" personality for so many years? nadal is a modest and down to earth guy. if u beat everyone on the tour they gonna hate u its normal. unless.... u make sure they like u. thats what federer does. no need for nadal to kiss anyones bum.

rocketassist
07-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Is he? Never noticed...

HateTenWarehouse
07-20-2009, 08:36 PM

lol thats his right. bjorkman makes himself look foolish. i never liked him tbh. still better than soderling :confused:

HateTenWarehouse
07-20-2009, 08:41 PM

great point. i think the comparison to bjork is killing them.

tangerine_dream
07-20-2009, 08:48 PM
That's really not saying much, Vinny Ice has less respect than Rodney Dangerfield.

mitalidas
07-20-2009, 08:53 PM
A, this is one player's opinion, so let him have his opinion. What's the big deal. If everyone who likes Federer allegedly wants to b*** him and so on, ask yourselves why no one wants to b*** Nadal. Maybe he is in fact a less likeable person. It makes no difference to his results anyway. Who cares?

B,

HUH? Federer has matched/broken many Borg records and they do not dislike him, right? So the point is that this is not even the beginning of a theory. They dislike Nadal because of various reasons each has given. His personality on/off court is not for everyone, what is the big deal?

Corey Feldman
07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
be careful with your words when you make a member of Swede mafia mad ..

WGdAknw4O4E

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 09:00 PM
great point. i think the comparison to bjork is killing them.

In other words you got kicked out of Tennis Warehouse and decided to come here, MTF needs a clown just like Saudi Arabia needs sand.

miura
07-20-2009, 09:00 PM
44zYULZmfts

Corey Feldman
07-20-2009, 09:03 PM
:haha: brilliant

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 09:09 PM

ps: Dont write any BS that who is Jonas Bjorkman to say these things,Jonas was one of the most liked and loved players on the ATP-tour, former world no 4 is singles and former world no 1 in doubles and 9 times slam winner.
Over and out.'

To me this seems a bit unlikely given Nadal's press conferences and general demeanour but I suppose Jonas knows better than I.

Im not surprised much here. He always looked kinda false and cocky to me. He is the antiFed. Bad for tennis and an asshole.

Crazy Girl
07-20-2009, 09:10 PM
http://thetennistimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rafael-nadal.jpg

THE BEAST

Vamos! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuDE9vRZvg0)

THE BEAST

:help::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: :scared::scared::help:

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 09:10 PM
In other words you got kicked out of Tennis Warehouse and decided to come here, MTF needs a clown just like Saudi Arabia needs sand.

Yet you allowed kingfederer to post under moderntennis and banned me for 2 months. Strange logikc.

jamesuk
07-20-2009, 09:12 PM

Dont laugh, its true. In Spain, boys dont really turn into men until they are around 31, 32. Sad but true. They spend their 20s at home with mummy making their dinner and lunch everyday.

Dini
07-20-2009, 09:15 PM
8 pages about something that hasn't been confirmed yet? :scratch:

Bjorkman probably did say something along those lines and if he did, then he does have a point in a way. I don't believe Nadal is Mr. Humbalito to all the players, but in the end who really cares? He behaves well on court and generally when asked about players he praises them or simply doesn't comment.

MTF and drama = :worship:

miura
07-20-2009, 09:16 PM
8 pages about something that hasn't been confirmed yet? :scratch:

Bjorkman probably did say something along those lines and if he did, then he does have a point in a way. I don't believe Nadal is Mr. Humbalito to all the players, but in the end who really cares? He behaves well on court and generally when asked about players he praises them or simply doesn't comment.

MTF and drama = :worship:
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/721.gif

Action Jackson
07-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Yet you allowed kingfederer to post under moderntennis and banned me for 2 months. Strange logikc.

I don't do the bannings.

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 09:20 PM
I don't do the bannings.

Ok my apologies then. Come to think of it i only ever get infractions and bans from Raging Lamb.

fast_clay
07-20-2009, 09:20 PM

rest assured... it wasn't a heavy loss...

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 09:33 PM

Cant say that i missed you much either.

Crazy Girl
07-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Dont laugh, its true. In Spain, boys dont really turn into men until they are around 31, 32. Sad but true. They spend their 20s at home with mummy making their dinner and lunch everyday.

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Cant say that i missed you much either.

What i did enjoy though was seeing Fedhaters like yourself having your hearts ripped out.

DrJules
07-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Nobody has confirmed what Jonas said.

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 09:59 PM
If you look at Rafa's fans its a good way of knowing Rafa. But i dont think he can be as bad as his fans. He cant be THAT false and cocky (RafawillloseUSOpen09, RFK, Clay Death)

sawan66278
07-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Interesting that players from Andy Murray to Fat Dave to JMDP to Novak Djokovic are all chummy with Rafa...and EVEN, psedo-players like those on the WTA Tour (like Jelena Jankovic and Serena Williams) have nothing but good things to say about Rafa.

Those who don't care for him? Envious divas like fellow countryman Verdasco.

Believe me: this would have come out A LONG TIME AGO if true.

jonathancrane
07-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Interesting that players from Andy Murray to Fat Dave to JMDP to Novak Djokovic are all chummy with Rafa...and EVEN, psedo-players like those on the WTA Tour (like Jelena Jankovic and Serena Williams) have nothing but good things to say about Rafa.

Those who don't care for him? Envious divas like fellow countryman Verdasco.

Believe me: this would have come out A LONG TIME AGO if true.

You don't mention Federer this time. Are you OK?

Burrow
07-20-2009, 10:17 PM
23 is young.
Some people still need a lot of growing up to do way past that age (like myself :o), so don't laugh man.

Also on the thread topic, maybe Bjorkman was yoking.
If he was not, oh well.

Get a grip, when you're 23, you're not a boy, you've developed 100% physically. Nadal has travelled the world making millions in professional sport, he is far from a boy.

People who call anybody over 18 a child or "kid" is just being a retard or is around the age of 85.

Horatius
07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Get a grip, when you're 23, you're not a boy, you've developed 100% physically. Nadal has travelled the world making millions in professional sport, he is far from a boy.

People who call anybody over 18 a child or "kid" is just being a retard or is around the age of 85.

Until the 20th century most cultures thought that you only became a full mature MAN after 30 years old. But we evolved right? It's the modern world superiority.

cobalt60
07-20-2009, 10:33 PM
This is fun; I just ate my bag of popcorn reading the whole thread.

Crazy Girl
07-20-2009, 10:38 PM
This is fun; I just ate my bag of popcorn reading the whole thread.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Burrow
07-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Until the 20th century most cultures thought that you only became a full mature MAN after 30 years old. But we evolved right? It's the modern world superiority.

By the time you reach 30 you're on the down slide, it's common knowledge to know most people fully develop by the age of 21 nevermind 23.

Maybe you only matured when you turned 30, but that's not my fault, just the way you've been brought up.

miura
07-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Haha Sue :lol:

Something tells me you're quite bored :)

Black Adam
07-20-2009, 10:52 PM
:haha::haha: It was no loss at all;)

For a thread with such hate and rumours about assholes in the lockerroom, I wonder how long it is before MTF favorites Roddick, Muzza and Djokovic are also thrown in the argument.
If you look at Rafa's fans its a good way of knowing Rafa. But i dont think he can be as bad as his fans. He cant be THAT false and cocky (RafawillloseUSOpen09, RFK, Clay Death)
Nonsense. Roger attracts more flies and looney for fans. You being one of the most powerful examples.
By the time you reach 30 you're on the down slide, it's common knowledge to know most people fully develop by the age of 21 nevermind 23.

Maybe you only matured when you turned 30, but that's not my fault, just the way you've been brought up. In terms of wisdom and maturity, I believe it's at 25 when the average man becomes mature. I am not just talking about physically but also mentally.

Unfortunately you have rare cases of men who are past 25 and still act like teenagers i.e. P.Antonius, Federer, Perez Hilton......the list goes on. For Fedy, I hope that once Mirka pops out that kid, maturity will descend on him, at long last. In some cases, being a father helps a man mature.

Orysbestos
07-20-2009, 10:56 PM
Uh it's like so what.

r2473
07-20-2009, 10:58 PM

Wait just a second. How could Vince not be respected?

http://www.idislikeyourfavoriteteam.com/2007/07/vince-spadea-rappin-about-streets.html

(scroll down just a bit for the video).

Burrow
07-20-2009, 10:59 PM
:haha::haha: It was no loss at all;)

For a thread with such hate and rumours about assholes in the lockerroom, I wonder how long it is before MTF favorites Roddick, Muzza and Djokovic are also thrown in the argument.

Nonsense. Roger attracts more flies and looney for fans. You being one of the most powerful examples.
In terms of wisdom and maturity, I believe it's at 25 when the average man becomes mature. I am not just talking about physically but also mentally.

Unfortunately you have rare cases of men who are past 25 and still act like teenagers i.e. P.Antonius, Federer, Perez Hilton......the list goes on. For Fedy, I hope that once Mirka pops out that kid, maturity will descend on him, at long last. In some cases, being a father helps a man mature.

Complete bullshit, what is the criteria for becoming "mature"?

I don't care anyway, anybody with half a brain would say that Nadal is a man and not a boy.

kobulingam
07-20-2009, 11:12 PM

Over and out.'

Nothing new for me. I've known this for a long time. Nadal tries to initimidate his opponent in the locker room before matches by purposely running and warming up in front of his opponent (like a bull). And he purposely makes his opponent wait before matches, even the WImbledon 2008 final. I read once that Rafa is wild in the locker room, even runs and jumps over other players' equipment in the locker room to warm up. And it's obvious he puts on an act with Federer when talking to him or about him (federer even mentioned it was an act). But he still does his intimidation tactics against Federer before matches.

HattonWBA
07-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Did he really say this. Seems suprising

Black Adam
07-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Nothing new for me. I've known this for a long time. Nadal tries to initimidate his opponent in the locker room before matches by purposely running and warming up in front of his opponent (like a bull). And he purposely makes his opponent wait before matches, even the WImbledon 2008 final. I read once that Rafa is wild in the locker room, even runs and jumps over other players' equipment in the locker room to warm up. And it's obvious he puts on an act with Federer when talking to him or about him (federer even mentioned it was an act). But he still does his intimidation tactics against Federer before matches.
Ah the horible bully. Damn this ATP bully :bigcry: :scared: :sad: No wonder some are in tears after being beaten on top of that bullying.

Horatius
07-20-2009, 11:19 PM

I don't care anyway, anybody with half a brain would say that Nadal is a man and not a boy.

Most people don't reach maturity, boy.
Hope this helps, you may continue.

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 11:19 PM

But did you see what Roger did to Rafa at Hamburg? Apparently he made him wait for him at the net and ended up straight setting him in his own country on his favorie surface. Im convinced he figured out Rafa but it took him a long time. Its so simple actually, just disrupt his little routines and dont be intimidated. Treat him with no respect and you have the match won half way.

kobulingam
07-20-2009, 11:25 PM
But did you see what Roger did to Rafa at Hamburg? Apparently he made him wait for him at the net and ended up straight setting him in his own country on his favorie surface. Im convinced he figured out Rafa but it took him a long time. Its so simple actually, just disrupt his little routines and dont be intimidated. Treat him with no respect and you have the match won half way.

Huh? I don't remember that.

The last hamburg match I remember is the one where Fed was spanking him until Rafa took a medical timeout to get a massage. Then Fed was shanking balls left and right after the break in play, and Rafa pulled out the win (with no noticeable injury).

MacTheKnife
07-20-2009, 11:27 PM
In terms of wisdom and maturity, I believe it's at 25 when the average man becomes mature. I am not just talking about physically but also mentally.

Unless of course they have an MTF account, then maybe never. :haha:

Etern
07-20-2009, 11:29 PM

Maybe you only matured when you turned 30, but that's not my fault, just the way you've been brought up.

Don't be so negative, I love anyone who says 25 or younger is young ;). I am one of the old and pathetic persons who gets happy when I have to show my ID on Systembolaget :P

Bargearse
07-20-2009, 11:29 PM

He does the same 'intimidation' routine on the court as well, running and darting around like a mental patient on the loose. He makes his opponents wait before the match, during the match... his routine is the same every time, so yeah, nothing new. Don't think he is out to win a popularity contest anyway.

Bargearse
07-20-2009, 11:32 PM

I'm still waiting for an opponent to accidentally on purpose knock over his drink bottles. That would really disrupt his concentration. :lol:

ORGASMATRON
07-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Huh? I don't remember that.

The last hamburg match I remember is the one where Fed was spanking him until Rafa took a medical timeout to get a massage. Then Fed was shanking balls left and right after the break in play, and Rafa pulled out the win (with no noticeable injury).

Sorry i meant Madrid :o

I'm still waiting for an opponent to accidentally on purpose knock over his drink bottles. That would really disrupt his concentration. :lol:

Thats exactly what i would do. What are these pro's thinking? If at all :rolleyes:

MacTheKnife
07-20-2009, 11:42 PM

McEnroe has retired. ;)

MatchFederer
07-20-2009, 11:47 PM

Maturity would depend on a mass of factors, one keeps attaining wisdom as they get older, in theory.

I have heard though that in terms of pure peak intellectual powers, the age of around 24-25 is the average peak age.

cobalt60
07-20-2009, 11:49 PM
McEnroe has retired. ;)

:rolls: Do you think Mac finally matured btw? Emotionally speaking of course.;)

MacTheKnife
07-21-2009, 12:00 AM
:rolls: Do you think Mac finally matured btw? Emotionally speaking of course.;)

Until he steps onto a tennis court. :rolleyes: Some things just never change.

Okonsky
07-21-2009, 12:00 AM

Me chili chips.

federersforehand
07-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Interesting post, but i expect most tennis professionals are not exactly the worlds nicest people, so this isnt exactly surprising to me.

Bargearse
07-21-2009, 12:31 AM
McEnroe has retired. ;)

I'm surprised he hasn't stepped out of the commentary box to do it. The thought must surely have crossed his mind.:D

sawan66278
07-21-2009, 12:42 AM
You don't mention Federer this time. Are you OK?

Federer and Rafa are friends...its just that Fed doesn't want to give his friend credit. Much like the proverbial chum who's jealous that his bud got a new toy from his parents.

MacTheKnife
07-21-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm surprised he hasn't stepped out of the commentary box to do it. The thought must surely have crossed his mind.:D

Can a commentator be defaulted... :haha: he just might give it a try.

Henry Chinaski
07-21-2009, 12:50 AM
I fucking hate this place sometimes.

GlennMirnyi
07-21-2009, 12:53 AM
What's this discussion about maturity all about, eh?

Being polite has nothing to do with maturity. It's got to do with education.

superslam77
07-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Diva or Diver :confused:

Hmm that sounds a lot like Andy Murray :shrug:

Bjorkman the Hero who won't be complacent against corruption and greed :worship:

Har-Tru
07-21-2009, 01:03 AM
even if Bjorkman said this, it doesn't mean it's true. Nadal looks reserved and that might be interpreted as being cocky. Don't think so.

Johnny Groove
07-21-2009, 01:06 AM
Classic MTF thread. :lol:

An unsubstantiated "report" from TW of all places about MTF's most hated player, who hasn't played a match in over a month and a half and is recovering from injury, and it still has more posts than any other thread on GM's first page :lol:

Not to mention the obligatory grammar wound in the thread title.

Let's go to work.

Gotta love the Nadulltards whining.

There aren't many Nadal fans left with the balls to post in GM these days, and most of the posts in this thread have been by Fed tards and Rafa haters. I guess you just wished there would have been some fragile fangirl crying, but there wasn't.

Go back to bitching and complaining about anything and everything tennis related like a fucking pregnant 15 year old girl :lol:

It would be hilarious since Nadal went on and on about Söderling after their Wimby match. Robin wasn't liked and never said hi to him, so on so on. :lol:
Anyway, Jonas may very well have said that Nadal wasn't liked. I struggle to care.

:lol: Not that it matters, I couldn't care less what Bjorkman had to say. This thread is the real entertainment.

Rafa fangirls (and Blaze) allover the world are gonna spam Jonas' homepage now

Sounds like something you would do, bitch boy.

Another fun thread. Again people talking about what they don't know.
People that like Nadal don't care about it or don't believe it, people that don't like him can have a go at bashing.

Exactly.

And a massive :lol: at Burrow of all people talking about maturity :lol: Go hit the gym, big boy.

GlennMirnyi
07-21-2009, 01:09 AM
even if Bjorkman said this, it doesn't mean it's true. Nadal looks reserved and that might be interpreted as being cocky. Don't think so.

Bjorkman said he doesn't say hi. Saluting people has to do with politeness, not being reserved. If I enter a place and I salute someone and that person doesn't salute me back, I take that person as an absolute simpleton. Actually that's the worst thing someone can be.

I know many people from work who barely speak to me but always salute me.

Sunset of Age
07-21-2009, 01:11 AM
Rafa's own reaction to this thread:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/CG_Brouwer/RafaelNadal/this20is20ridiculis.gif

GlennMirnyi
07-21-2009, 01:23 AM
There aren't many Nadal fans left with the balls to post in GM these days, and most of the posts in this thread have been by Fed tards and Rafa haters. I guess you just wished there would have been some fragile fangirl crying, but there wasn't.

Go back to bitching and complaining about anything and everything tennis related like a fucking pregnant 15 year old girl :lol:

Yeah right. This thread is full of fangirls (you included) saying "I can't believe Rafa is like that".

Only idiots are always happy and don't complain about what's wrong. :wavey:

Johnny Groove
07-21-2009, 01:33 AM
Bjorkman said he doesn't say hi. Saluting people has to do with politeness, not being reserved. If I enter a place and I salute someone and that person doesn't salute me back, I take that person as an absolute simpleton. Actually that's the worst thing someone can be.

Maybe they just don't like you. You are a complete asshole, after all.

Yeah right. This thread is full of fangirls (you included) saying "I can't believe Rafa is like that".

Only idiots are always happy and don't complain about what's wrong. :wavey:

I don't recall saying that, but keep on living in your dream world.

Only bitches complain 24/7.

GlennMirnyi
07-21-2009, 01:42 AM
Maybe they just don't like you. You are a complete asshole, after all.

I don't recall saying that, but keep on living in your dream world.

Only bitches complain 24/7.

Go ahead cursing me. What matters is your idol couldn't even make the QFs of Wimbledon and was humiliated by Soderling, who's a real asshole. :D

Har-Tru
07-21-2009, 01:45 AM

I know many people from work who barely speak to me but always salute me.

Not saying hi is rude indeed.

Ilovetheblues_86
07-21-2009, 01:51 AM
Maybe Björkman just don´t like Nadal´s style, Björkman seemed a player that used to play classic and conservative tennis with elegant style never overshowing itself (and maybe that´s because he´s Swede) and Nadal´s style is very different, what may annoy him, Söderling, and other players with more age.

New players like Murray or Djokovic just like him because they have Nadal's age.

Federer must be annoyed a bit about Nadal also.
Berdych probably doesn´t like him either.

Its hard to please everyone. :banana:

Burrow
07-21-2009, 01:53 AM
Classic MTF thread. :lol:

An unsubstantiated "report" from TW of all places about MTF's most hated player, who hasn't played a match in over a month and a half and is recovering from injury, and it still has more posts than any other thread on GM's first page :lol:

Not to mention the obligatory grammar wound in the thread title.

Let's go to work.

:lol: Not that it matters, I couldn't care less what Bjorkman had to say. This thread is the real entertainment.

Sounds like something you would do, bitch boy.

Exactly.

And a massive :lol: at Burrow of all people talking about maturity :lol: Go hit the gym, big boy.

can't big boy, but you're hardly the epitome of maturity are you?

Burrow
07-21-2009, 01:55 AM
Maturity would depend on a mass of factors, one keeps attaining wisdom as they get older, in theory.

I have heard though that in terms of pure peak intellectual powers, the age of around 24-25 is the average peak age.

I wasn't talking about that, idiot.

I was initially talking about the fact Nadal isn't a child, he is an adult and a man, are you going to argue with that, son?

Burrow
07-21-2009, 01:56 AM
Most people don't reach maturity, boy.
Hope this helps, you may continue.

This explains your moronic statements, boy.

nobama
07-21-2009, 02:18 AM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/CG_Brouwer/RafaelNadal/this20is20ridiculis.gif:yeah:

superslam77
07-21-2009, 02:22 AM
We wish and you know it :devil:

(It's only a joke fangirls :rolleyes:)

no redcards, don't ruin my 4X1 ratio :)

07-21-2009 12:19 AM Black Adam this deserves a bad rep. you don't joke like that. i hope raging gets you on this one. you fucking cnut. how dare you wish death to someone who has done nothing to you? pathetic!

I was making fun of anal people EXACTLY like you.. I can't believe a friendly guy like me gets redcards(but only from the same 3 people). All a bunch of Fangirls surely :confused:

Where do i wish anyone for death?? it's just like Oranges gave me a red card because i said rafafans should go to the hospital, that doesn't mean i'm wishing for death you idiiots!! Damn everyone here at their period.

the graduate
07-21-2009, 02:27 AM
they are just jealous:rolleyes:there is a lot of beef between Soderlin and Rafa so its not a surprise that another swede will diss the spaniard:rolleyes:

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 02:28 AM
I was making fun of anal people EXACTLY like you.. I can't believe a friendly guy like me gets redcards(but only from the same 3 people). All a bunch of Fangirls surely :confused:

Where do i wish anyone for death?? it's just like Oranges gave me a red card because i said rafafans should go to the hospital, that doesn't mean i'm wishing for death you idiiots!! Damn everyone here at their period.

Oranges keeps redcarding me as well, geuss thats her way of saying shes having her period :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

superslam77
07-21-2009, 02:34 AM
Oranges keeps redcarding me as well, geuss thats her way of saying shes having her period :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yeah it's funny cuz i never attack or hate Rafatards personally i just dislike their idol but i'm only joking around here. They're like huge fangirls that prolly sleep with a Rafapicture and make love to a piggy-teddy or something :eek:
like don't you dare make fun of Rafa :mad: you're mean :confused:

Peace and Love people.

Black Adam you're saved cuz i can't rep you again, plz f-off thx :wavey:

ORGASMATRON
07-21-2009, 02:38 AM
Yeah it's funny cuz i never attack or hate Rafatards personally i just dislike their idol but i'm only joking around here. They're like huge fangirls that prolly sleep with a Rafapicture and make love to a piggy-teddy or something :eek:
like don't you dare make fun of Rafa :mad: you're mean :confused:

Peace and Love people.

Black Adam you're saved cuz i can't rep you again, plz f-off thx :wavey:

I left you a message on my blog :D

MacTheKnife
07-21-2009, 02:51 AM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/CG_Brouwer/RafaelNadal/this20is20ridiculis.gif

The best part of this video is missing.. :confused::confused:

Arkulari
07-21-2009, 02:54 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MacTheKnife again

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

tangerine_dream
07-21-2009, 03:07 AM
The best part of this video is missing.. :confused::confused:
Olé!

MrChopin
07-21-2009, 03:15 AM
Just posting here so that I can say I took part in this thread.

Forehander
07-21-2009, 03:42 AM
The way he continues to challenge the rules of tennis in regards to the time taken in between points and side coaching are acts of cockiness and disrespect. But he seems to be a quiet reserved person, might have been misunderstood. I'm sure he's a very decent person when you actually get to know him.

Del_Toro
07-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Jonas, You are the man! :worship:

Johnny Groove
07-21-2009, 04:35 AM

Go ahead cursing me. What matters is your idol couldn't even make the QFs of Wimbledon and was humiliated by Soderling, who's a real asshole. :D

This is your comeback? And you mess up which tourney he lost in? :lol:

You've lost your touch big time.

can't big boy, but you're hardly the epitome of maturity are you?

Never said I was. But you and me are both under 20, so I doubt anyone expects us to be.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 05:12 AM
the thread starter better post and translate the exact words that Bjorkman said otherwise it just looks like he/she wants to stir things up:wavey:

of course Bjorkman is free to have his own opinion about rafa, there is no way that Rafa is a saint and he also has shortcomings like most common people, I don't know him personally, but i don't think he is a bad person either, from all the matches i watched, i have never seen him smashing rackets/abusing the judges/linesman/ball kids ......

ballbasher101
07-21-2009, 05:21 AM
the thread starter better post and translate the exact words that Bjorkman said otherwise it just looks like he/she wants to stir things up:wavey:

of course Bjorkman is free to have his own opinion about rafa, there is no way that Rafa is a saint and he also has shortcomings like most common people, I don't know him personally, but i don't think he is a bad person either, from all the matches i watched, i have never seen him smashing rackets/abusing the judges/linesman/ball kids ......

You know what they say, It is always the quiet ones ;) the quiet ones are normally the real troublemakers.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 05:25 AM
You know what they say, It is always the quiet ones ;) the quiet ones are normally the real trouble makers.

sorry, don't understand what you meant, my English is bad. You meant the quiet rafa is the real troublemaker?:confused::wavey:

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 05:25 AM
Would this really be a surprise to anyone? Roger and Rafa are both like this....except Roger obviously has some social skills.

Yet it appears:
Nadal gets along with Murray, Federer and Djokovic.
Federer gets along with only Nadal even after Federer's lack of class in interviews about Nadal. And Nadal is nice with Federer because Nadal is nice to everyone except for Soderling the guy who pathetically immitated Nadal for 5 games at Wimbledon (gee I wonder why Bjorkman made this attack, maybe to help his countrymen).

ballbasher101
07-21-2009, 05:31 AM
sorry, don't understand what you meant, my English is bad. You meant the quiet rafa is the real troublemaker?:confused::wavey:

Your english is good :wavey:. I meant that Nadal is seen as a good guy whilst he is actually a bad guy. I honestly believe that Nadal is one of the good guys. Most of the players respect Nadal so I think this story is fake in my view.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 05:34 AM
Your english is good :wavey:. I meant that Nadal is seen as a good guy whilst he is actually a bad guy. I honestly believe that Nadal is one of the good guys. Most of the players respect Nadal so I think this story is fake in my view.
thanks, your idol Roger seems to get along well with Rafa, I actually think both of them are not saint, but definitely not bad either:angel:

R.Federer
07-21-2009, 05:50 AM
I cannot believe this thread, so much vitriol. Take it easy, people.

moon language
07-21-2009, 05:51 AM
"lots of players" dislike Rafa, aka I don't want to come right out and say it and cause him trouble but my Swedish buddy Soderling hates him. As if that's a surprise to anyone.

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Can't wait to see the next few meetings between Soderling and Nadal!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 07:48 AM
Please tell us something new, it never took rocket science to read through it, Mr Humbalito was a cover all the way :shrug:

Exactly.

Yup, except that for Nadal he tried hard to build that image of a saint and his tards/fangirls think he's better to the human race than Mother Teresa ever was... :o

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Ask Murray, Djokovic, they'll say they like Nadal more than Federer. Federer only gets along with Nadal and that is because of Nadal's open mind whereby he doesn't mind Federer discrediting him in interviews or Djok's lame immitations....

Clearly Soderling has a huge problem with Nadal for him to immitate him for 5 games at Wimbledon, and Swedes always back each other, hence the Bjorkman jibe.

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 08:01 AM
Ask Murray, Djokovic, they'll say they like Nadal more than Federer. Federer only gets along with Nadal and that is because of Nadal's open mind whereby he doesn't mind Federer discrediting him in interviews or Djok's lame immitations....

Clearly Soderling has a huge problem with Nadal for him to immitate him for 5 games at Wimbledon, and Swedes always back each other, hence the Bjorkman jibe.

Go ask ATP top 100 what they think about both Fed and Nadal, and see who's the more popular... :retard:

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Sucking up to the media favorite/"GOAT" isn't anything to do with 'getting along'.... :wavey:

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Sucking up to the media favorite/"GOAT" isn't anything to do with 'getting along'.... :wavey:

Yeah, you surely know better...

duong
07-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Nadal and Federer both are great tennismen and great guys deserving huge respect, being a great credit to this sport, according to the high majority of the players and according to everything we can see from them,

but the media and the fans are so fucking stupid, with this horrible unmature, jealous and slanderous human nature, that they waste everything ... for themselves.

It's the same about TV programs : people are horribly attracted by crime and horror, by black-and-white (but more black) explanations.

No way they can understand the complexity of this world, no way they can understand their fellow humans.

Only when they are personally targetted by this stupidity, they can a little bit understand and think : "Why so much exaggeration and hatred about so little and natural behaviour ?"

Perfection does not belong to this world ... and if it did, for sure people would also find bullshit to attack it.

So unmature :rolleyes:

HKz
07-21-2009, 10:14 AM
I have all the respect for Rafalafa Nadull, just like the rest of the ATP, even though I dislike his playing style and such. What irks me about a lot of the members on any tennis forum is how they apparently know their favorite players personally. When the talk is about Roger Federer, all his fans are just claim he is the most humble, least stubborn, etc person they know and same thing with Nadull. And then when players get attacked, they use information such as those to claim that they aren't stubborn or they aren't nice or they aren't whatever. I mean, the videos we see of our favorite players are already very limited. Matches, player interviews, rare personal life interviews (usually nothing new), and even more rare regular videos of them interacting in real life. Matches are obviously useless because a lot of the players do not act the same way they do on and off the court. Player interviews are also unreliable because again, it isn't them in real life, they are in a way just doing a business meeting if you want an analogy. With that being said, what I'm trying to say is NONE OF US ON THIS GOD DAMN FORUM, AND PROBABLY 99% OF ALL THE FORUM USERS IN THE WORLD KNOW ANY OF THESE TOP PLAYERS PERSONALLY SO STFU. While I do question the reliability of this comment from Bjorkman, if supposedly it was true, his word equals more than an infinite amount of regular forum members' words, as in we don't know shit. We have never been in an ATP locker room, Bjorkman still goes in periodically I would imagine as a commentator. If McEnroe claims that he believes Soderling is one of least liked guys in the locker room, then it is so. Bottom line, regardless whether or not this comment was true by Bjorkman, we don't know shit. We don't know if a lot of these players present themselves to the public is even 50% of who they really are. Because seriously there are a lot of shit we can call tards on for their comments. Like when Rafatards claim that their savior Rafalafa Nadull is the greatest fighter on the ATP and never gives up and fights till the end.... THAT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL TIME. I mean I don't really fucking see how people continue to say this. Nadull has had at least 3 retirements I could think of while Roger has never retired in a match, only one withdraw just last year, and he has a career twice as long as Nadull. Is that right to call Nadull the biggest heart of a champion?

PS: If this was true or not, I always thought that we were all blinded by his English interviews. He comes off as this sweet little Majorcan boy who is so naive and oblivious, but then comes the Spanish, and off he goes like he is a bad ass speaking Spanish.

duong
07-21-2009, 10:32 AM
While I do question the reliability of this comment from Bjorkman, if supposedly it was true, his word equals more than an infinite amount of regular forum members' words, as in we don't know shit.

PS: If this was true or not, I always thought that we were all blinded by his English interviews. He comes off as this sweet little Majorcan boy who is so naive and oblivious, but then comes the Spanish, and off he goes like he is a bad ass speaking Spanish.

We don't know what exactly he said : all I could read in this thread is interpretation and exaggeration,

the only concrete words I saw is that Nadal didn't say hello to some players :rolleyes:

Moreover, Bjorkman is far from being the only player having been in the locker-room : there are many of them, and many of them already gave comments about Nadal and Federer in that locker-room.

And moreover, some journalists also related some facts about them, which give an impression, as well as they do in the locker-room.

I don't speak here about interpreting and "fucking flies" (that's a French interpretation "enculer les mouches", which means over and over-arguing again) about their behaviour on court (during and in the end of the match),

I speak about more precise facts.

We already know quite a lot about Nadal and Federer, at least far more than all the fucking interpretations that have been given by some fans and other stupid bad human natures in this thread.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Like when Rafatards claim that their savior Rafalafa Nadull is the greatest fighter on the ATP and never gives up and fights till the end.... THAT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL TIME. I mean I don't really fucking see how people continue to say this. Nadull has had at least 3 retirements I could think of while Roger has never retired in a match, only one withdraw just last year, and he has a career twice as long as Nadull. Is that right to call Nadull the biggest heart of a champion?

I appreciate roger for never retired in a match in his whole career, this shows how professional he is and how good is his body, but to say rafa is not a fighter simply because he withdrew a few times from his matches, its a foolish joke, if i am not mistaken, his withdrawals were due to injuries, you are not him, so how could you know how serious was his injuires in these withdrawals? and how could you know if he continued to play, it will not harm his body? :rolleyes:, if he is not a fighter, how could he won so many tough matches which lasted more than 4 hours i.e. wimby 08 final, AO 09 final, Madrid 09 semi final .......... :rolleyes:

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 10:47 AM
^^ And Nadal has the world record AO singles match in his pocket v Verdasco. I think I heard somewhere that Nadal has the best 5-set record in the world too.

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 10:48 AM
^^ And Nadal has the world record 6 hour match in his pocket v Verdasco.Ur gonna get flamed for that.

Lololita
07-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Well said Mimi.
It was clear in his retirement to Monaco in 07 that he couldn't play another point, let alone the 8 it would have taken for him to lose the match.

FairWeatherFan
07-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Nadal has never been less than respectful to opponents, and when I have seen him has always been polite to fans. The truth is, we are never going to know what players' real personalities are like because we are not privy to seeing them on a day-to-day basis. And no, you cannot judge players based on hearsay, only by their public face. A lot of people say that Agassi, despite giving so much to charity and being almost 100% of the time kind and nice to fans in his later years, was actually a fraud and not a nice man. But apart from the odd incident, like the famous Kucera match, what proof supports this?

In any case, we are tennis fans, and it shouldn't effect our being fans that a player is not nice. Rios was a bad person, but his tennis was still very enjoyable. And if Nadal is nice or not, I will dislike him regardless, because his tennis isn't enjoyable.

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 10:52 AM
Ur gonna get flamed for that.

Not his fault he doesn't have a clue.

There have been a few 6 hour matches and this wasn't one of them and as for best 5 set record a guy called Borg 23-4.

Corey Feldman
07-21-2009, 10:53 AM
There aren't many Nadal fans left with the balls to post in GM these days,

:lol::spit:

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Nadal has the best 5-set record on earth, I didn't include retired players since they now suck at 5-setters. Yeah that Verdasco match is the longest (time-wise) ever Australian Open Singles match http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/2803

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 11:00 AM
^^ And Nadal has the world record 6 hour match in his pocket v Verdasco.

When you grind every single point to save your life and take 5 minutes in between points then even you could pull that off :shrug:

duong
07-21-2009, 11:01 AM
The difference between Nadal and Federer on the one hand, and the slanderous forumers on the other hand ?

They are mature and have huge responsibilities, and no time to have "fucking flies" as their hobby.

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Is Borg dead? No, then his record is better in 5 setters.

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 11:04 AM
When you grind every single point to save your life and take 5 minutes in between points then even you could pull that off :shrug:

Although Nadal was rushing during the Australian Open. It was clearly a new-years resolution to play faster.

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Is Borg dead? No, then his record is better in 5 setters.

He couldn't play them 5 setters now, so I'd go with Nadal to save the world with a 5setter.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Well said Mimi.
It was clear in his retirement to Monaco in 07 that he couldn't play another point, let alone the 8 it would have taken for him to lose the match.

i don't remember this Monaco match.

sorry for my bad english and poor comprehension ability, i apologise if i misunderstood you, are you being sacrastic or what? do you mean he retired when he knew he was about to lose? :confused: if so, i don't agree, he could have retired in many matches which at the end he got a bagel to avoid embarassment: 07 hamburg final, 07 paris indoor final .......

by the way, you are a genius, how could you find that old quotes of Action Jackson and Glenn M? i never knew they are actually Federer's fans ;).

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
He couldn't play them 5 setters now, so I'd go with Nadal to save the world with a 5setter.

Simple, you made a factually incorrect statement, that Nadal has the best 5 set record of all time.

End of, no amount of spin is going to get you out of it.

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:16 AM
by the way, you are a genius, how could you find that old quotes of Action Jackson and Glenn M? i never knew they are actually Federer's fans ;).

Just because I don't rim Federer's arsehole, doesn't mean I don't appreciate his tennis.

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Where are these quotes? :p

leng jai
07-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Just because I don't rim Federer's arsehole, doesn't mean I don't appreciate his tennis.

Hard to rim his arsehole when P Antonius' tongue is always in the way.

Black Adam
07-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Swedes have ice tempers.Spannish have hot tempers. That's the reason they don't love each other.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Where are these quotes? :p

they are in Lololita's signature : :p
12/19/2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson
Most people know who I am, but yes I am a Federer fan.

07/09/2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi
Presenting myself for a place on the Federer Express!
Gustavo, 20 years old, Brazil.

IN ROGER WE TRUST!

vamosinator
07-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Simple, you made a factually incorrect statement, that Nadal has the best 5 set record of all time.

End of, no amount of spin is going to get you out of it.

You are 100% wrong, because my words were:
I think I heard somewhere that Nadal has the best 5-set record in the world too.

"I think I heard" means I don't claim to actually know. And "in the world" doesn't mean "of all-time" it is often used to refer to someone as "the best tennis player in the world" in opposed to "the best tennis player of all-time".

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 11:24 AM
they are in Lololita's signature : :p
12/19/2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson
Most people know who I am, but yes I am a Federer fan.

07/09/2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi
Presenting myself for a place on the Federer Express!
Gustavo, 20 years old, Brazil.

IN ROGER WE TRUST!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Both of them seem to have changed alot.

Thx for posting Mimi :D

And great finds by Lololita. ;)

Mimi
07-21-2009, 11:25 AM
just that you said a few times roger loves to wear his pink dress when facing nadal in roland garlos, and Glenn now said Roger is a mug, a bit surprised for me that you two are actually are his fans, of course you are free to like whoever player you want

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Swedes have ice tempers.Spannish have hot tempers. That's the reason they don't love each other.

Lots of Swedish women go down to Spain in the summer and eat the chorizo and I just don't literally mean the spicy sausage.

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 11:28 AM
haha Gu and George on the Fed Express :haha: everybody loves Roger :hearts: :lol:

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:30 AM
just that you said a few times roger loves to wear his pink dress when facing nadal in roland garlos, and Glenn now said Roger is a mug, a bit surprised for me that you two are actually are his fans, of course you are free to like whoever player you want

If I say rain is wet? Does this mean I don't like rain? Simple, Fed bought out the pink dress and got pummelled by Nadal, this has nothing to do whether I like the guy or not.

Sunset of Age
07-21-2009, 11:30 AM

Might be just me, but WHO was actually wearing a pink dress in RG this year? :p :p :p
:spit: :lol:

As for the ex-fedfans, everyone's allowed to change his/her opinion in the course of time... :)

Harmless
07-21-2009, 11:31 AM
More drama in this thread then in a Shirley Bassey song, it's great. :yeah:

:rolls:
Good one, Karin. :worship:
Olé!

Tio Toni approves.
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5486/rafafistpumptiotoni.gif

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Haha 2 epic gifs.

When was the Wimbledon 1 taken?

HKz
07-21-2009, 11:36 AM
You are 100% wrong, because my words were:

"I think I heard" means I don't claim to actually know. And "in the world" doesn't mean "of all-time" it is often used to refer to someone as "the best tennis player in the world" in opposed to "the best tennis player of all-time".

Then don't post?

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Might be just me, but WHO was actually wearing a pink dress in RG this year? :p :p :p
:spit: :lol:

As for the ex-fedfans, everyone's allowed to change his/her opinion in the course of time... :)

:wavey: gloryhunter 1

Who is the ex-Fed fan?

Sunset of Age
07-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Haha 2 epic gifs.

That was last year's final I think, correct me if I'm wrong...
Lynette & Robert are applauding Rafa's shot as well. Great folks. :worship:

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:38 AM
haha Gu and George on the Fed Express :haha: everybody loves Roger :hearts: :lol:

Aren't you going to report me for saying Federer doesn't have the best backhand in Switzerland :p

Black Adam
07-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Haha 2 epic gifs.

2008 final in the final set. Towards the very end.

Sunset of Age
:wavey: gloryhunter 1

Who is the ex-Fed fan?

Didn't mean anyone in particular, it was a just a general comment. :shrug:
And if I were a gloryhunter, then why didn't I disappear last year like so many 'real' Fedfans did? ;)

Certinfy
2008 final in the final set. Towards the very end.Oh cool thx.

Mimi
Karin is not a glory hunter :wavey:

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Didn't mean anyone in particular, it was a just a general comment. :shrug:
And if I were a gloryhunter, then why didn't I disappear last year like so many 'real' Fedfans did? ;)

You are a Fedal. That is a classic gloryhunter, can't lose either way, if Federer doesn't win, then Nadal does and vice versa, win win.

bokehlicious
07-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Aren't you going to report me for saying Federer doesn't have the best backhand in Switzerland :p

No. I reckon Rosset wins this hands down... :shrug: :o :p

Sunset of Age
You are a Fedal. That is a classic gloryhunter, can't lose either way, if Federer doesn't win, then Nadal does and vice versa, win win.

:D - You have a good point here. I've indeed been a very happy person the past five years or so.
Okay then, I accept your verdict. :cool:

Harmless
Haha 2 epic gifs.

Final set, Wimbledon 2008.
I can finally watch it now without my hand over my eyes, so I commemorated the occasion by extracting that gif. :lol:

Black Adam
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Both of them seem to have changed alot.

Thx for posting Mimi :D

And great finds by Lololita. ;)
I can't believe Glenn is a Fedtard. After all he is the one who coined the term "Frauderer" :tape: Probably a frustrating period for him.

I seem to remember a leaked Private Message where Glenn admitted to being a closet Safinette :haha::rolls:

I wouldn't take Action Jackson as a serious Fedtard, the guy loves players who are already retired. He doesn't appear to be very motivated by tennis players from this period although he'll occassionally bandwagon the usual nobody (Yayo Massa and Gaudio). In that post he most likely was just sucking up to Federer fans.

Mimi
07-21-2009, 11:46 AM
I can't believe Glenn is a Fedtard. After all he is the one who coined the term "Frauderer" :tape: Probably a frustrating period for him.

I seem to remember a leaked Private Message where Glenn admitted to being a closet Safinette :haha::rolls:

:haha::haha:

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't take Action Jackson as a serious Fedtard, the guy loves players who are already retired. He doesn't appear to be very motivated by tennis players from this period although he'll occassionally bandwagon the usual nobody (Yayo Massa and Gaudio). In that post he most likely was just sucking up to Federer fans.

You're not that good to be that cocky.

Black Adam
:haha::haha:
Thing he was new on the block and approached this bird to chat tennis. They got along and discussed a lot untill he pissed her off. She had her revenge by publishing one of their convos where he admits to being "a Safinette :rolls::tape:".

Too bad the mods did away with that thread. Tragic, Tragic.

Harmless

It's a Fedtard conspiracy, really.
You know we're very sneaky. ;)
Gustavo showed great potential and was elected as our undercover gye; who takes a Fedtard seriously when he attacks Nadull anymore? No one. :shrug:
New strategies had to be thought of. Gustavo was publicly defederered and we got our credible Rafa hater, simple. :shrug:

If you're good, maybe we'll teach you the secret handshake too. ;)

:p

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Wow, Glen has a... wierd past on here.

Black Adam
07-21-2009, 11:53 AM
It's a Fedtard conspiracy, really.
You know we're very sneaky. ;)
Gustavo showed great potential and was elected as our undercover gye; who takes a Fedtard seriously when he attacks Nadull anymore? No one. :shrug:
New strategies had to be though of. Gustavo was publicly defederered and we got our credible Rafa hater, simple. :shrug:

If you're good, maybe we'll teach you the secret handshake too. ;)

:p
:lol: I'll pass. Who is in your avatar?

Certinfy
07-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Thing he was new on the block and approached this bird to chat tennis. They got along and discussed a lot untill he pissed her off. She had her revenge by publishing one of their convos where he admits to being "a Safinette :rolls::tape:".

Too bad the mods did away with that thread. Tragic, Tragic.Is that why Glen is always miserable/angry on here?

Harmless
07-21-2009, 11:56 AM
:lol: I'll pass. Who is in your avatar?

Muller. ;)
:hearts: :worship: :inlove:

Black Adam
07-21-2009, 11:57 AM
You're not that good to be that cocky.
Nice try to veer off topic. You are about as likely to be a Federer fans as much as you're an Agassi fan.

HKz
07-21-2009, 11:57 AM
I appreciate roger for never retired in a match in his whole career, this shows how professional he is and how good is his body, but to say rafa is not a fighter simply because he withdrew a few times from his matches, its a foolish joke, if i am not mistaken, his withdrawals were due to injuries, you are not him, so how could you know how serious was his injuires in these withdrawals? and how could you know if he continued to play, it will not harm his body? :rolleyes:, if he is not a fighter, how could he won so many tough matches which lasted more than 4 hours i.e. wimby 08 final, AO 09 final, Madrid 09 semi final .......... :rolleyes:

Point out where I said he wasn't a fighter. I'm merely stating that he doesn't deserve the number one fighter spot, because there are plenty more deserved fighters. And obviously his retires are for "injuries" what else could he say? This match is over so I don't want to play the rest of it out because it would be stupid to continue and risk an injury over a match I know I'm going to lose? I mean when he loses those types of matches like the one against Monaco, it is basically what I feel like he says... And then he even has the heart to make it seem like he has yet another major injury on top of his knees, yet he suddenly recovers the next week as if nothing happened before. When he retires in these matches he has never said he actually never got an injury but that he was actually just scared of sustaining one, or else that would have caused an uproar of disapproval for sure. Instead he has said that he has felt some kind of legitmate injury each time whether it would be a small or large pain. So by you asking me how would I know whether or not he could of injured himself if he continued playing is it suggesting that you believe he was actually never injured in any of these matches and/or tolerate that players can retired if they feel like they are going to lose so they can call the trainer and fake an injury or be scared about sustaining an injury and call the white flag to their opponents. Honestly, when he retired in Paris, you could say it was quite legitimate because he did end up withdrawing out of TMC afterwards. But like in Monaco's case, he has most likely 2 games left before a legimate win for Juan, yet he pulls out last minute of the match as if he just sustained a twisted ankle or a broken wrist, but he continues on to the USO just weeks later.. Sure you are right, I'm not him nor am I his agents but I thought legitimate injuries take months to heal even when you are in shape? That is something as a human we can all relate to and have solid knowledge and understanding to make some kind of judgement. Sorry for being naive, I'm too human compared to Rafael Nadal apparently to ever understand his antics... But I know when I sustained a badly pinched nerve in my back, it took a month or so of going to the sports chiropracter to fix that. Or when I had bad case of carpal tunnel on my dominant hand, that set me back for many weeks because I couldn't practice at all, not even hold a racket till I got that fixed. And when I had a problem with the arch on my feet from playing too long in worn out shoes, it also set me back for quite a while. Yet this guy Rafael Nadal, from a human mother and a human father defies all logic and sustains random injuries in lower tournaments during matches in which he is losing yet comes back the next week looking brand new. Is there something wrong with this picture? Look I never said Nadal shouldn't lose respect as a tennis player or doesn't have a heart or fighting spirit, but he and Roger both have a lot of bs among them, and I was merely stating this as one example. Not to mention, I think you guys get mixed up between fighting spirit and actually winning. As professional, I'd bet you nearly all these guys have fighting spirits probably as big or bigger than Rafael Nadal's, it just happens to be that tennis matches have one winner and one loser. People never congratulate or say players who happen to usually never win 5 setters or whatever to have a fighting spirit. The fact that Nadal actually wins a lot of these matches I think overexaggerates his "unbreakable spirit" and such.

Black Adam
07-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Muller. ;)
:hearts: :worship: :inlove:
Nice shot. On a good day, that guy can look unplayable.

Is that why Glen is always miserable/angry on here?
There are too many theories on the matter. I recon it's due to frustration that no clone of his idol, Pete Sampras, ever came and took over. He is a hardcore fan of Serve n' volley and has a very classical view of the game. I too would be unhappy with the tennis of today if I believed the ONLY true form of tennis was attacking the net.

Action Jackson
07-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Nice try to veer off topic. You are about as likely to be a Federer fans as much as you're an Agassi fan.

Not at all. I actually don't and never have hated Federer, whereas I can't say the same for Agassi.

Black Adam
07-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Not at all. I actually don't and never have hated Federer, whereas I can't say the same for Agassi.
My bad then. I must have misunderstood some of your posts regarding Federer.