Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 4

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

l_mac
03-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Hey Cheryl, I've never been badrepped :cool: (on MTF that is) which is nothing short of a miracle
Never?? I don't get bad repped that often, but still more than I deserve to.

l_mac
I can do better than that. he used to GOOD rep me to tell me that I was an idiot. Wasn't that lovely of him? :haha:
:lol: He did that to me a couple of times. And it was posts I'd made in here, so he was an avid reader even before this thraed :hug:

l_mac
I badrepped somebody one time. Damn if I can remember who it was, but they wished injury/illness on a player, which I find intolerable.
I badrepped Rogiman, because he's a prick :)

l_mac
03-04-2008, 07:43 PM
btw, who gave you more goodrep from all the posters? :)
Mikey, of course. 5 in the last 2 weeks.

elessar

Absolutely never :cool:

l_mac
I
I asked Linda that. She never told me
I think I was making it up :lol:

[

l_mac
i have my fans

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/genci/fu.jpg

Linda, who was that repped you to tell that I'm 'one of the worst Fedtards' in Shanghai scoring threads last year?
One of the meanest, Genci :haha: I can't remember. I think I've actually had two reps about you, both saying similar things. "Don't let him get to you, he's a blah blah blah"

l_mac
Is Farenhajt's name Goran?
So he claims.

ARE you a fedtard, Genci? :confused: I never got that impression.
:spit: I assume that's sarcasm ;)

yana
Hey Oana, you started page 666 - typical it would be you :devil:

:lol:

No, you did!!!

Claire, look what you've done! :worship:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm not but people here insist that i am

he's my fav player but it's not like I dont sleep at night if he loses
What? I thought Berdych was your fave? I'm going to check the Top 10 Fav active players thread.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
WOOOHOOO! I got post 15,000!!!

My post count has you at 14,999. :shrug:

elessar
03-04-2008, 07:45 PM

:angel:

yana
03-04-2008, 07:46 PM

It's because of Claire. That's why I lost page 666 to Escude :(

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 07:47 PM

No, you did!!!

Claire, look what you've done! :worship:Talking to me again? ;)

that was ancient that post of mine :ras:

I badrepped Rogiman, because he's a prick :)Picking on my old mate eh

cmurray
03-04-2008, 07:47 PM
:lol: He did that to me a couple of times. And it was posts I'd made in here, so he was an avid reader even before this thraed :hug:

:rolls: I don't remember where mine were posted.

:haha::haha:

Mikey has given me the most as well. Sorry I can't rep you back, Mikey. I hardly ever give them out so every time I try to rep you, I get the "you must spread..." message. :rolleyes:

cmurray
03-04-2008, 07:48 PM

:mad:

Claire CHEATED.

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Mikey has given me the most as well. Sorry I can't rep you back, Mikey. I hardly ever give them out so every time I try to rep you, I get the "you must spread..." message. :rolleyes:
Its ok, i understand not everyone dishes them out like popcorn - the way i do :p

elessar
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
:worship: A new poster just informed us that Rafa had a good chance to become nr1 with the clay season approaching. So many point for him to pick up, finally someone who understands how the rankings work

yana
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Talking to me again? ;)

that was ancient that post of mine :ras:

Go back to post 666 and see who started it. It was so funny that you told me it's tipical of me to start it, but in fact, you did it. I couldn't resist not to quote...

I'm mad, btw, that I lost that page to you.

l_mac
That was smart of me! Using multiquote but cutting and pasting my reply into lots of posts! :) One to remember for the future.

Why did Messi go off crying??

I hate Celtic.

acionescu

I think I was making it up :lol:

[

One of the meanest, Genci :haha: I can't remember. I think I've actually had two reps about you, both saying similar things. "Don't let him get to you, he's a blah blah blah"

Linda! :haha: :haha: That's like Nole's training calls and breathing problems!

cmurray
03-04-2008, 07:52 PM
:worship: A new poster just informed us that Rafa had a good chance to become nr1 with the clay season approaching.

Oh yes. He has TONS of points to gain. :worship:

Corey Feldman
Why did Messi go off crying??Hamstring injury

what a bloody pansy

Go back to post 666 and see who started it. It was so funny that you told me it's tipical of me to start it, but in fact, you did it. I couldn't resist not to quoted...

I'm mad, btw, that I lost that page to you.seems like some cheating has been going on

and they will have took all my 7,000th, 8,000th, 10,000th posts etc :(

Getta
Hi Getta :) Sorry, I don't know your real name.

I was christened Georgia. Getta is a nickname coming from Georgetta.

All my friends (and my enemies too) call me Getta. :)

tennizen
03-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Linda! :haha: :haha: That's like Nole's training calls and breathing problems!

:haha: She dislikes Nole because they both are of the same kind:p:ras:

acionescu
03-04-2008, 07:54 PM
:worship: A new poster just informed us that Rafa had a good chance to become nr1 with the clay season approaching. So many point for him to pick up, finally someone who understands how the rankings work

I'm so relieved! Finally! :worship:

Mikey, Linda, football break, I understand! ;)

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
back to football

no doubt when i return Milan will have had a pure lucky undeserved victory :rolleyes:

elessar
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
seems like some cheating has been going on

and they will have took all my 7,000th, 8,000th, 10,000th posts etc :(
Now Genci got the first post on the 1,000th page :haha:
And Getta got my 15,000th post :sobbing:

yana
03-04-2008, 07:57 PM
back to football

Bye, Escude! Back to our agreement now! Not talking...

Claire, what are you doing??? Fedtard! :rolleyes: :p

cmurray
03-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Getta, I LOVE the name Georgia! :hug:

acionescu
03-04-2008, 07:58 PM
How on earth did Milan make it to HT 0-0 ?? :o ive never seen such a PWNING of football skill and class that Arsenal gave them in that first half - why Arsenal are not already 4 or 5 up over both these games so far? Mr Adebayor :retard:

pure unbelievable luck Milan still posess

The only thing worth watching at AC Milan is a shirtless Kaka! :worship:
And of course the beautiful penalty falls! :secret: The Oscars are handed already!

cmurray
03-04-2008, 07:58 PM

You mean MY 15000th post. :(

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 08:02 PM

there were a few rafagirls present that day, cant remember whom though :scratch:

What? I thought Berdych was your fave? I'm going to check the Top 10 Fav active players thread.

did you?

Getta
03-04-2008, 08:09 PM

You mean MY 15000th post. :(

Sorry, Claire and Cheryl. I'm not the one to blame for this mess. :shrug:

Getta, I LOVE the name Georgia! :hug:

Thanks, Cheryl :hug:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:11 PM
:haha: She dislikes Nole because they both are of the same kind:p:ras:
Quite right. All his unattractive traits are a mirror image of my own and I can't stand it :sobbing: I would have also been a world class athlete, but sadly my parents didn't pick me up enough as a baby and as a result my head is a bit squashed and flat at the back instead of long and thick. It's the only things that's held me back. Seeing Nole's beautifully long, bullet shaped noggin and thick neck make me all the more lived and bitter. :p
there were a few rafagirls present that day, cant remember whom though :scratch:

did you?
Did I what? Check the thread? Not yet. Or .. Believe Berdych was your fave? Yes. I thought you told us that.

Eden
03-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Doris:hug: I do think it was just bad luck for Federer to draw Murray in the first round. And regarding the fire, I doubt if he really can have it anymore for every single tournament. I suppose he wanted to win Dubai but its definitely not his top priority. The good thing for him is that he goes into IW/Miami without the pressure of having to defend points.

He had the same luck as Murray had to draw Tsonga in the 1st round of the AO.

A lot of people seem to forget that Roger didn't lose to any muppet. Andy is a very good player and some years ago it was normal for a No. 1 ranked player to lose a match every now and then. Roger was right when he said at the AO that he created a monster with his achievements in the last years.

Yes, it's a good thing that Roger can gain points in Indian Wells and Miami for a change now :)

Also agree about the coach issue. I think it doesn't have to be a well known or famous coach. Just someone who gets along with him and mainly works to keep up the motivation.

He apparently works with the Swiss Daviscup coach now and I can't judge how this works out.
I just think it would be helpful for him to have someone at his side for this time of his career who travels with him. Roger seems to be someone who chooses the team around him really careful and maybe he thought so far: I try it with a interim solution until I find the right man.

Maybe GWH is more appropriate to say something about the coach issue :)

(Only if he feels it is worthy to write about this topic of course)

As for GM, I usually first visit GM after a Nadal loss because once you read the worst possible sort of drivel, the acceptance becomes easier. Anyways IW is not that far away and Fed will probably be very motivated to do well there:)

But what's the need of reading all this crap? MTF is a place for exaggeration.

I hope for a good draw for him in Indian Wells so that he finally gets some matchpraxis.

I lurked at VB and saw this beauty, fell in love instantly :hearts:

Wow :eek: You are a member of VB? What does this place offer what RF.com doesn't have? :awww:

It was a mock thread "I'm god and my shit doesn't smell" which Roger had supposeddly said on the swiss radio :p

JM :lol: :lol: Great stuff :worship:

It's even worse (read more stupid) than you could imagine

So much the better for me to stay away from there.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Claire, Manon has defended me from your evil remarks! :worship:

yana
03-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Beauty and Beauty, together... :hearts:

http://www.dubaitennischampionships.com/4/photogallery/2008/aday1/4.jpg

elessar
03-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Claire, Manon has defended me from your evil remarks! :worship:
:sobbing: where, I wanna know where my beloved has thus betrayed me

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Beauty and Beauty, together... :hearts:

http://www.dubaitennischampionships.com/4/photogallery/2008/aday1/4.jpg

Want that as an avy, Oana?

:inlove:

edit: can't believe I "inloved" that when Feli has his cap on backwards :::HATE:::: and Rafa is wearing that flarging do-rag :rolleyes: :lol:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
:sobbing: where, I wanna know where my beloved has thus betrayed me

On the Rafa/Kohli thread where you said Clay death sees right through me! She told you to "grow up" :lol:

Eden
03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
I was christened Georgia. Getta is a nickname coming from Georgetta.

All my friends (and my enemies too) call me Getta. :)

Nice name :) Where were you born?

Claire, do you know by the way meanwhile were you are going to on your trip to Norway?

Getta
03-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Nice name :) Where were you born?

Athens, Greece. And you?

acionescu
03-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Wow :eek: You are a member of VB? What does this place offer what RF.com doesn't have? :awww:

Rafa's ass! ;)

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 08:27 PM
fuck dis shit :sad:

elessar
On the Rafa/Kohli thread where you said Clay death sees right through me! She told you to "grow up" :lol:
:secret: It's a he. I love it when someone completely mistakes the tone of my posts :D

Claire, do you know by the way meanwhile were you are going to on your trip to Norway?
Yep pretty much, I'm gonna be moving around a lot from Bergen to Trondheim then Bodo, the Lofoten, Tromso. I wanted to go to cape north but George says it's, and I quote "gucking overrated" so I'll have to find some other place in the north to visit

tennizen
Quite right. All his unattractive traits are a mirror image of my own and I can't stand it :sobbing: I would have also been a world class athlete, but sadly my parents didn't pick me up enough as a baby and as a result my head is a bit squashed and flat at the back instead of long and thick. It's the only things that's held me back. Seeing Nole's beautifully long, bullet shaped noggin and thick neck make me all the more lived and bitter. :p

:lol: See how I cleverly managed to get some personal information from you. I now know you have a squashed and flat head and that you just missed being a Scottish Djokovic. Now if only you could tell me what your profession is:angel:

He had the same luck as Murray had to draw Tsonga in the 1st round of the AO.

A lot of people seem to forget that Roger didn't lose to any muppet. Andy is a very good player and some years ago it was normal for a No. 1 ranked player to lose a match every now and then. Roger was right when he said at the AO that he created a monster with his achievements in the last years.

Yes, it's a good thing that Roger can gain points in Indian Wells and Miami for a change now :)

It's actually good in a way. He can play with a lot less pressure now because people expect that he has lost his edge.

He apparently works with the Swiss Daviscup coach now and I can't judge how this works out.
I just think it would be helpful for him to have someone at his side for this time of his career who travels with him. Roger seems to be someone who chooses the team around him really careful and maybe he thought so far: I try it with a interim solution until I find the right man.

Maybe GWH is more appropriate to say something about the coach issue :)

(Only if he feels it is worthy to write about this topic of course)

Yup, I think we should leave the coach discussion to all the knowledgeable posters here. We are not worthy:lol:

But what's the need of reading all this crap? MTF is a place for exaggeration

There's no need. For me its a good way of taking out all my indignation and laugh at the silliness that's GM. But if you are sensitive, then what you are doing is best:)

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 08:28 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
yessssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

FABREGARSE !!!!!111HAHAHAHAH YESSSSS

yana
03-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Want that as an avy, Oana?

Thanks, Linda, but no. My present avie is unbeatable :worship:

elessar
03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I can't believe the mods are leaving all those threads I bumped unmerged :retard:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
:secret: It's a he. I love it when someone completely mistakes the tone of my posts :D

Amazing how often that happens. I enjoyed your reply :ras: I thought Manon was a she? Didn't she say she ha a son Nole's age? Maybe that was one of the other NoleTrolls.
Rafa's ass! ;)
:worship: Also, serious tennis discussion. :angel:
What's wrong :sad: edit: ah, never mind.
It's actually good in a way. He can play with a lot less pressure now because people expect that he has lost his edge.

I skim read that as ego, and was about to post a swift rebuttal :haha:

Yup, I think we should leave the coach discussion to all the knowledgeable posters here. We are not worthy:lol:
All that tennis talk leaves me cold anyway.

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 08:34 PM
fook you escude :ras:

Metis
03-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Hello everyone! :wavey: Bear with me and my multiquoting :D

Hey Cheryl, I've never been badrepped :cool: (on MTF that is) which is nothing short of a miracle

That's because you are a Fedtard :p. We Rafatards have been nice people all these years despite having to defend ourselves against so much abuse. I am sure there is no Rafatard here that hasn't been badrepped by a Fedtard at least once :D. Of course you will all start to appreciate us now that you have to deal with the Djokotards :lol:

That's because you are a sweet, sweet girl. Whereas I am...not. :angel:

I don't know about that Cheryl. Claire has been leading a double life lately. Sweet girl on MTF, vicious troll on WTAWorld :devil:

I can do better than that. he used to GOOD rep me to tell me that I was an idiot. Wasn't that lovely of him? :haha:

I got my first badrep from JM :sad:.

What is it with men and video games??????

That is a question on the lips of every woman that ever lived :lol:. I guess boys will always be boys and better for them to play video games than fight each other in the streets... :D

:lol: Barcelona score already and i've barely settled into my couch and my usual position (1 hand on a bottle of beer, other hand in my trousers)

unreal

What a charming image. :lol:

Is this you Mikey:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-picture-in-a-sec-cat.jpg

(S)he is Greek. :o Don't be fooled by the Swiss flag.

:eek: I had no idea! A Greek Djokotard.

Getta
03-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Rafa's ass! ;)

:lol: :yeah:

:confused:

As I said before, Roger's only concern should be to win three more Grand Slams. Though he doesn't need them to "prove" that he is a better player than Sampras. He has already proved that. :)

acionescu
03-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Also, serious tennis discussion. :angel:

What do you mean? The posters in VB don't discuss tennis EDIT:seriously? :eek: :o :D

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:41 PM
What do you mean? The posters in VB don't discuss tennis? :eek: :o :D

They do! All the time.

Can't believe Celtic only lost 1-0.

Tough loss in TT, Mikey :hug: :hug:

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
for those asking about my sadness, it's because the holding champs of Milan are out of CHL

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
fook you escude :ras: Just wait for next year when you have Coach Mourinho ;)

What a charming image. :lol:

Is this you Mikey:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-picture-in-a-sec-cat.jpg
hehe, no... i am even hairy'er ;)

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Tough loss in TT, Mikey :hug: :hug:Ayep

on those Pts..

other guy had exact same picks as me

anyhow, i'm on my way with this game

i'll help you with picks in future if you want ;)

tennizen
03-04-2008, 08:48 PM
As I said before, Roger's only concern should be to win three more Grand Slams. Though he doesn't need them to "prove" that he is a better player than Sampras. He has already proved that. :)

Hey Georgia(Nice name btw) Your name reminds me of George in the Famous Five series. I used to love them when I was young.

I agree that Fed needs to concentrate only on GS. I just want him to overtake Sampras's record too:)

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:49 PM

No quicker way to my heart than to patronise me! :hearts:

:ras:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 08:50 PM
for those asking about my sadness, it's because the holding champs of Milan are out of CHL
:hug: :hug: Fucking Arsenal.
Hey Georgia(Nice name btw) Your name reminds me of George in the Famous Five series. I used to love them when I was young.

Me too! And Mallory Towers :inlove: Sometimes I reread them :o
I agree that Fed needs to concentrate only on GS. I just want him to overtake Sampras's record too:)

Yes, Fed. Save your strength for RG.

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 08:50 PM
No quicker way to my heart than to patronise me! :hearts:

I was thinking more along the lines that you havnt won a match with Coach Adam - just incase you do sack him

yana
03-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Bye now, guys!

I hope tomorrow we won't have any surprise, just like today! :p

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I already have the red dot sight on the M4 :o that means I've got the goods but suck balls :bigcry: :D
It would seem so, yes :p :hug:
For Adam who just good repped me : Nadal has really nice swimming goggles :)
Btw reg. reps I have received two bad reps so far. One I won't mention but the other was from KaxMisha. I said on GM that I wouldn't mind Fed keeping no.1 as long as Rafa won French and Wimbledon. He badrepped me asking me to stop trolling since Rafa would never win Wimbledon:lol:
KaxMisha is one of the biggest twats on this board. I must've had well over 25 bad reps from him.
Just like Rafa with the nr1 ranking :angel:
(sorry Adam I really tried, don't bad rep me :sobbing:)
:mad: you have a few days to redeem yourself before I'm able to bad rep you ;)
That's because I didn't give one for ages. I tried to goodrep you several times but I can't :sad:

You're one of the few people I keep goodrep :hug:
:smooch:
But what's the need of reading all this crap? MTF is a place for exaggeration.
Re-read your signature. Then read what Federer said. He deserves all the criticism he gets :shrug:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
yessssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

FABREGARSE !!!!!111HAHAHAHAH YESSSSS
:retard: why the hell do you want those fuckers to win?
Back off :armed:

tennizen
03-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Me too! And Mallory Towers :inlove: Sometimes I reread them :o

Famous Five, Secret Seven, Mallory Towers, St.Clare's(I am not sure if I remember this correctly). There was another school series set in Austrian Alps. I can't remember the name:lol:

And what's the harm in rereading them:shrug: They are world class literature:lol:

Yes, Fed. Save your strength for RG.

He's too old to win RG:p;)

elessar
03-04-2008, 08:57 PM
:lol: Metis and Hema barging in on our fight
Hema someone just told me in the funny foto thread that I should have listened to you because you're indian... I'm trully baffled at some people inability to perceive sarcasm

acionescu
03-04-2008, 08:58 PM

Or cuter! ;)

Metis
03-04-2008, 08:59 PM

Like this then?

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-ghosts/HairyGuy-180.jpg :scared: :bolt:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Famous Five, Secret Seven, Mallory Towers, St.Clare's(I am not sure if I remember this correctly). There was another school series set in Austrian Alps. I can't remember the name:lol:

The Chalet Girls!!! Yes, I remember that one too. One of the girls died after getting hit in the temple by a snowball with a stone in it. I was shit scared of temple injuries until I was about 20.

St Clare's was the one with the twins ... I want to say Pat and ....Isabel? And Carlotta who was an Italian girl who grew up in a circus (?) and after whom all my Barbies' babies were named :)

elessar
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Thanks Metis :vomit:

tennizen
03-04-2008, 09:03 PM
:lol: Metis and Hema barging in on our fight
Hema someone just told me in the funny foto thread that I should have listened to you because you're indian... I'm trully baffled at some people inability to perceive sarcasm

I noticed that Claire:lol: I have found this often in real life too. I can't speak too sentences without being sarcastic and people often respond in a straightforward manner:lol: Btw I gave another response to you in GM:lol:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:04 PM

I can't see the pic. But from your :vomit:, I'll assume it was a shirtless Roger pic :D

tennizen
03-04-2008, 09:06 PM
The Chalet Girls!!! Yes, I remember that one too. One of the girls died after getting hit in the temple by a snowball with a stone in it. I was shit scared of temple injuries until I was about 20.

St Clare's was the one with the twins ... I want to say Pat and ....Isabel? And Carlotta who was an Italian girl who grew up in a circus (?) and after whom all my Barbies' babies were named :)

:lol: Brings up nice memories. In the Chalet Girls, the one book with Hitler and the school closes down for WWII, after reading that, I was fascinated by all things German for several years:D

Your memory is so much better than mine:sad:

Metis: That is disgusting:(:lol:

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I can't see the pic. But from your :vomit:, I'll assume it was a shirtless Roger pic :D

looks a bit more like Sampras

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:11 PM

:haha: I can see it now, you're right.

Did everyone see Rafa's trip to the top of that building in Dubai :haha: What a scared little :baby: he is :inlove:

EBAMeHaMTeI

Metis
03-04-2008, 09:11 PM

sorry :devil:

:lol: not exactly but close...

Can you see it now? I replaced it with a smaller one to reduce the shock-reactions.

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:13 PM
:retard: why the hell do you want those fuckers to win?3 reasons :p

1)I prefer the British teams remain in this comp than the non-brits
B)I am fed up watching Milan over the years, with lucky wins
3)I am not a mental Spuds fanatic like you!

Or cuter! ;)I would say so

me-> http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0034.gif

dont ya think? ;)
Like this then?

hehe

reminds me of that thing i seen on tv once........ the Wolf Boy from Brazil

poor guy scared everyone in his town and it made his life hard, and he was just a normal likeable guy :sad:

Getta
03-04-2008, 09:14 PM

The best. :lol:

The bestest. :rolls:

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 09:16 PM
3 reasons :p

1)I prefer the British teams remain in this comp than the non-brits
B)I am fed up watching Milan over the years, with lucky wins
3)I am not a mental Spuds fanatic like you!
1) How many British players were in the Arsenal team tonight?
2) Arsenal have more lucky wins than any other team with all their late goals.
3) Irrelevant, even if I wasn't a Spurs fan I would hate them. They're an absolutely disgraceful club.

:)

acionescu
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Bye now, guys!

I hope tomorrow we won't have any surprise, just like today! :p

Bye Oana!

I would say so

me-> http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0034.gif

dont ya think? ;)
hehe

:inlove:

Talking about cats Linda and Claire are just having a catfight in GM! I still hope they're trolling! :confused:

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
1) How many British players were in the Arsenal team tonight?

:)
I dont care about the nationality stuff

to me, the more 'home' teams left in this comp - the more live games on telly.

they aint gonna show AC Milan v Schalke or something on ITV - and thats as good a stations i've got :lol:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Night Oana!

Talking about cats Linda and Claire are just having a catfight in GM! I still hope they're trolling! :confused:
Claire is bitter Fedtard, I'm afraid. She can't take a joke, and I'm sick of her whiny crap. She plays nice on here and constantly stabs me in the back in the Fed forum and on GM. Tonight was too much. :shrug:

It's over now anyway. I totally pwned her.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I dont care about the nationality stuff

to me, the more 'home' teams left in this comp - the more live games on telly.

they aint gonna show AC Milan v Schalke or something on ITV - and thats as good a stations i've got :lol:

ITV are contracted to show a match on a Tuesday night, so they'll show one regardless of who plays. :ras:

Metis
03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
reminds me of that thing i seen on tv once........ the Wolf Boy from Brazil

poor guy scared everyone in his town and it made his life hard, and he was just a normal likeable guy :sad:

:awww: it's a tragedy to hear about such stories in the age of laser hair removal...

I decided to join in the fun too :angel:

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Adam, what were you saying about Berlocq betting?

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:26 PM
The best. :lol:

The bestest. :rolls:

Nono!

l_mac >>>>>>>>>>>> scarecrows ;)

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi Folks! :wavey:

Sorry I didn't find the time to read through all the posts made here since yesterday... looks like all the more reasonable people (well, okay... :p) have joined in here by now, as GM has currently went to 'Zoo'-status again.

Fortunately no new Tennis Disasters today. Okay... perhaps I should address a Duck victory (over Juanqui, :mad: :hug:) like one.

Some 1000 posts more and I'll have sufficient vCash again, YAY!!! I'm already looking forward to jinx one of my favs with my bets again. :ras:
Last victim: Rogi. Guess my jinx bets work wonderfully well. :sad: :devil:

Is this you Mikey:

Awww.... nice fluffy kittie! :inlove:

Just wait for next year when you have Coach Mourinho ;)

:unsure: :scared:

Like this then?

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-ghosts/HairyGuy-180.jpg

:help: :speakles: :tape: :bolt: :haha:

elessar
03-04-2008, 09:29 PM
:lol: don't worry we are, shamelessly
Claire is bitter Fedtard, I'm afraid. She can't take a joke, and I'm sick of her whiny crap. She plays nice on here and constantly stabs me in the back in the Fed forum and on GM. Tonight was too much. :shrug:

It's over now anyway. I totally pwned her.
It's Owned not Pwned, you can't even spell properly :retard:
I decided to join in the fun too :angel:
I just good repped you for your latest post :haha:
Adam you should go see the Starace winning thread, I left a little message for you :angel:

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Nono!

l_mac >>>>>>>>>>>> scarecrows ;)

oxi

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
:lol: don't worry we are, shamelessly

It's Owned not Pwned, you can't even spell properly :retard:

:retard:

stebs
03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Great win for Arsenal in the CL tonight. Anyone watch it?

Also, with the Federer comments about Murray thing in GM have people been examining Murrays response? He handled it great, saying he can be aggressive and that he has proved it in matches against Nadal and other more defensive players but that it ain't the way to beat Federer. Have to say, Murray is perfectly correct there.

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
come on Delic, give daddy some more vCash

elessar
03-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Also, with the Federer comments about Murray thing in GM have people been examining Murrays response? He handled it great, saying he can be aggressive and that he has proved it in matches against Nadal and other more defensive players but that it ain't the way to beat Federer. Have to say, Murray is perfectly correct there.
As usual, people are more interested in bashing players than in reading what they actually said.
Murray has been known to make stupid comments, but he's usually pretty frank and truthful in his interviews and he's obviously handled this situation very well.

l_mac

:spit: Are you trolling, stebs????

Murray handled the post match hoopla very well. I saw a headline (can't remember which paper, one of the tabs) today: "Swiss Rolled" :lol:

stebs
come on Delic, give daddy some more vCash

Just remember that it's only vCash, it's not love.

Getta
03-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi, stebs. :) Nice to see you posting here.

oxi

Genci, you're an endless source of surprises.
Where (and when) did you learn Greek? :confused:

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:37 PM
ITV are contracted to show a match on a Tuesday night, so they'll show one regardless of who plays. :ras:but the later the comp runs... maybe they'll show all games :D on ITV4 as well

Great win for Arsenal in the CL tonight. Anyone watch it? Me :D

loved every minute of it, Arsenal's young gunners tore them a new ... whatsit ;)

stebs
03-04-2008, 09:38 PM
:spit: Are you trolling, stebs????

I'm not known for it.

What am I missing? :confused:

elessar
03-04-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm not known for it.

Probably Adam who's currently drinking his disappointment away because Arsenal won

tennizen
03-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Claire, Metis, Linda That was a lot of fun on GM. I have to process my simulation data and can't continue. Keep up with the entertainment:lol:

Hey Karin:hug:

I see you are posting here again. Good to have you back:)

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:40 PM
it's a tragedy to hear about such stories in the age of laser hair removal...Was allover his face... so hard to shave it away :eek:

when he did he looked weird as hell.

also, his children were little wolves as well hehe.

Yo Karin!

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm not known for it.

Genci is a big Milan fan. He is very sad :sad:

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:41 PM
What am I missing? :confused:Adam and scarecrows on suicide watch

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi, stebs. :) Nice to see you posting here.

Kastoria Languages School :D

greek is quite popular here. There are the southern regions where there is the greek minorities living, I used to go there for summer holidays and I learned a bit.
but apart from some basic words and some insults i dont know anything else

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Was allover his face... so hard to shave it away :eek:

Yo Karin!

Yo Mikey! Had a nice footie evening? :wavey:

Poor fellow, with all that hair. I can only imagine all those people staring at him all the time...

stebs
03-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Genci is a big Milan fan. He is very sad :sad:

Ahhhhh.

Well, their run had to come to an end at some point and better lose to a team that played a great match than because of missed oppurtunities.

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Just remember that it's only vCash, it's not love.

you can buy love with vCash

at least Adam's

elessar
03-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Poor fellow, with all that hair. I can only imagine all those people staring at him all the time...
I can more imagine people doing anything not to look at him :tape:

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Yo Mikey! Had a nice footie evening? :wavey:

Poor fellow, with all that hair. I can only imagine all those people staring at him all the time...yeah brilliant:D

how was your evening?

Claire, i wonder if Ferguson will be caught on camera again trying to persuade Benzema to come to Man U in the tunnel ;)

stebs
03-04-2008, 09:46 PM

at least Adam's

Is his love really worth it though?

He'd probably cheat with Jonathan Woodgate.

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 09:47 PM
I can more imagine people doing anything not to look at him :tape:

Still sad, especially if he's in fact a normal nice guy!

Great job bumping all those superfluous threads by the way. :yeah:
Hopefully the mods will take care of it but I wouldn't count on it...

BTW, that Clay Death fellow, that IS DarthDjokovic alias Sondraj06 alias R=FK, no? :D

Metis
03-04-2008, 09:50 PM
I just good repped you for your latest post :haha:

I saw it :hatoff: and replied. That was fun. It's my first time trolling :crazy:

Murray behaved in a very mature way yesterday both on and off court. Some people have mentioned that but unfortunately the majority prefer to focus on the negative as usual...

OK, now you're making this up, right? :lol:

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 09:50 PM
yeah brilliant:D

how was your evening?

Claire, i wonder if Ferguson will be caught on camera again trying to persuade Benzema to come to Man U in the tunnel ;)

Missed all the footie, was out with one of my co-workers on getting a site working... it still doesn't but the few days left before I go abroad again should give me enough time to remove the bugs and get the bloody thing working.

Oh... some time ago I posted here that people wouldn't have to fear another Fed victory as I'd be abroad when the Dubai final is being played (and he always loses when I'm not watching him :angel:) - suddenly I realize that he now even loses when I'm able to actually see it happen. Oh dear.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:52 PM
oxi

:o Is that Greek? I always thought he was trying to post a smilie. I'm so smart. What does it mean? :lol:
Claire, Metis, Linda That was a lot of fun on GM. I have to process my s(t)imulation data and can't continue. Keep up with the entertainment:lol:
Kinky. Enjoy!

I can't go back to that thread when I won so convicingly and have proclaimed myself done. I have a rep to protect :shrug:

:spit:

at least Adam's

It is :hearts:
Still sad, especially if he's in fact a normal nice guy!

They only merge Nole bashing threads :sad:

elessar
03-04-2008, 09:53 PM
:lol: He should, hopefully that would put an end to Lyon's domination of the league... they sucked all interest out of the sport for m :zzz::p

It's really unbelievable, I asked the mods 3 times to merge the threads, I bumped half a dozen of them over an hour ago and still nothing
BTW, that Clay Death fellow, that IS DarthDjokovic alias Sondraj06 alias R=FK, no? :D

Look at his last post telling me he's here to point out to blind federesians that Roger's domination is over...

scarecrows

of course

havent you seen Adam's pics? :inlove:

no doubt about it

stebs
That was fun. It's my first time trolling :crazy:

Was it really fun? Acting like an ass to a bunch of people most of whom who won't care and the others of whom you have just completely wasted their time? That's quite gentle fun in my book.

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Linda, oxi=no

but i bet you wouldnt pronounce it well

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Escude's brother Julien missed one of the Sevilla penalties :tape:

and both Fenerbache goals were scored by ....... Deivid :p

i didnt know that burro played football :lol:

OK, now you're making this up, right? :lol:No! :lol:

its absolutely true, look here

http://www.five.tv/programmes/hiddenlives/wolfboy/

Eden
03-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Athens, Greece. And you?

Near Hannover in a town which nobody knows anyway :p

I have recently posted a few pics about my hometown in Mikeys casa. I can post them here as well - and maybe you all will do the same, so we get to know each others towns a bit better :)

The house with the lights is my working place. It's the library of my hometown. On the right side is the record office.

http://img.fotocommunity.com/photos/1132095004.jpg

Our former castle which is now the local tax office:

http://www.weserbergland-info.de/modules/4nAlbum/album/Schaumburg/Stadth_Schloss1.jpg

Our museum:

http://www.weserbergland-tourismus.de/imperia/md/images/weserbergland/entdeckertipps/museen/stadthagen_aussen.jpg

A café on the pond of the palace garden:

http://www.stadtgarten-cafe.de/7g.jpg

Some impressions from the surroundings:

The Steinhuder Meer, a lake:

http://www.meinestadt.de/images/image.php/id=90639/type=O

Insel Wilhelmstein, in the Steinhuder Meer:

http://www.steinhude-am-meer.de/f5-edit/ups/www.steinhude-am-meer.de/tb_galerie_bilder/bild/luft_wilhelmstein2480.jpg

The castle of the town where I did my training in the library:

http://www.reiseland-niedersachsen.de/imperia/md/images/reiseland/meta-navigation/presse/urlaubs-themen/staedte/140.jpg

Some nature impressions:

http://www.schaumburgerlandschaft.de/images/titel_schaumburger_land.jpg

http://www.contentserver-schaumburg.de/server/sehenswuerdigkeiten/images/4_1_img.jpg

Yep pretty much, I'm gonna be moving around a lot from Bergen to Trondheim then Bodo, the Lofoten, Tromso. I wanted to go to cape north but George says it's, and I quote "gucking overrated" so I'll have to find some other place in the north to visit

That sounds great :) Are you going alone or with other people?

I didn't say this ;) George has followed tennis for a while and I would be interested in hearing his opinion :) As most of the people in here don't really care about Roger I just thought that there is no interest at all to comment about this issue.

There's no need. For me its a good way of taking out all my indignation and laugh at the silliness that's GM. But if you are sensitive, then what you are doing is best.

Sometimes I think I take GM to serious. I probably need a thicker skin.

:

The discussions about who is the better player will probably never stop. It's an endless circle. Some people say that the generation in which Roger played is a mug era whilst Pete played in the best decade of the game :shrug:

I think it's unneccessary to compare the achievements of players. Each one was/is well deserved. You can just play under the circumstances you have to deal with and against the opponents who are there.

Here in Germany she was called Georgina in the books.

Re-read your signature. Then read what Federer said. He deserves all the criticism he gets :shrug:

Adam, I just think it's typical for MTF to post a part of statements and not the whole one. Same happened with Rogers comments about Novaks injury timeouts after the DC encouter between Switzerland and Serbia.

Yes, Roger stated his opinion about Murray (which he is entitled to have, whether the people agree or disagree with him), but it's of course another story to say such things after getting beaten by the player. Then you look like a fool. I know that you don't read on his forum here, but from what I have catched so far most of the people were angry about this interview.

Famous Five, Secret Seven, Mallory Towers, St.Clare's(I am not sure if I remember this correctly).

And what's the harm in rereading them:shrug: They are world class literature:lol:

I know Famous Five and Secret Seven. St. Clare's is called "Hanni and Nanni" here - that's the name of the twins in the German translation of the books. Malory Towers is called "Dolly" here, which is the German name of the main character of the book.

I loved the books from Enid Blyton and they are still very popular amongs the kids from today :)

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 09:56 PM
It's really unbelievable, I asked the mods 3 times to merge the threads, I bumped half a dozen of them over an hour ago and still nothing

Djokotrolls, those mods! :(

Look at his last post telling me he's here to point out to blind federesians that Roger's domination is over...

:lol: - yeah... "thanks for showing us The Light", eh? His residence being Mount Olympus? His ability to steer all his idiotic threads towards yet another bout of Fed Hatred? The guy is becoming too obvious right now. :cool:

cmurray

I did happen to notice this. Frankly, Murray really made Feds look a little like an ass, because Murray is 100% right. He is now 2-1 against Roger and seems to know PRECISELY how to beat him. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :shrug: It reminds a little of my VERY favorite Rafa interview when Nole said he was "in control" of their RG match in 2006. Rafa handled himself like a pro. Yesterday, Murray did the same.

Corey Feldman
Is Mexican

poor guy worked with the circus :sad:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Was it really fun? Acting like an ass to a bunch of people most of whom who won't care and the others of whom you have just completely wasted their time? That's quite gentle fun in my book.
:ras: What a buzzkill you are! It started out as Claire being sarcastic to RFK and ballooned. They only people we were annoying was each other. A waste of time yes, but not as irritating as the rest of GM has been tonight.
Linda, oxi=no

I bet you're right. I have problems with the pronounciation of "no" with my accent :lol:

edit: :wavey: Doris!

Nice pics. Can't believe Darrell was called Dolly in the German MT books!! SO wrong :(

stebs
03-04-2008, 09:59 PM
The castle of the town where I did my training in the library:

http://www.reiseland-niedersachsen.de/imperia/md/images/reiseland/meta-navigation/presse/urlaubs-themen/staedte/140.jpg

That's a beautiful photograph. Was it as nice as that when you were training there?

stebs
03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
:ras: What a buzzkill you are!

You get a 'buzz' from trolling? Sad is the only word I can find.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

stebs
03-04-2008, 10:03 PM
I did happen to notice this. Frankly, Murray really made Feds look a little like an ass, because Murray is 100% right. He is now 2-1 against Roger and seems to know PRECISELY how to beat him. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :shrug: It reminds a little of my VERY favorite Rafa interview when Nole said he was "in control" of their RG match in 2006. Rafa handled himself like a pro. Yesterday, Murray did the same.

Well the thing is, it was likely that Murray would react not well or badly and simply say something amounting to -

"Well, it worked so..."

- which would've been fine. However, he actively explained himself which is nice to see and he is not really in the vain of either a Federer or a Nadal in interviews, more interesting than both really, he is honest. More like Davydenko actually than any other top 10 player.

Eden
03-04-2008, 10:05 PM
That's a beautiful photograph. Was it as nice as that when you were training there?

I didn't do my training in the castle - though they have their own library in there -, just in the town where it is suited.

:wavey: Stebs, Linda, Karin :)

Corey Feldman
03-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Going to watch the CHL highlights!

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
You get a 'buzz' from trolling? Sad is the only word I can find.

Yes I do. Since the doctor told me I really have to cut back on the glue sniffing, it's my only pleasure. :awww:

Adam!!! Are you still around? What tournament should I enter for the week after Salinas? Or is that Miami?

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Well the thing is, it was likely that Murray would react not well or badly and simply say something amounting to -

"Well, it worked so..."

- which would've been fine. However, he actively explained himself which is nice to see and he is not really in the vain of either a Federer or a Nadal in interviews, more interesting than both really, he is honest. More like Davydenko actually than any other top 10 player.

Fully agree with this. Muzza came across as very mature, full of respect, but honest nevertheless. I don't particularly enjoy seeing Raf or Rog getting beaten, but if it is by a talented player who apparently also knows how to remain his honest self, that at least takes a way a bit of the pain. :worship: Muzza for #3 soon! :rocker2:

To the folks leaving: :wavey:

Metis
03-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Beautiful photos Doris! :hearts:

It was just a bit of fun among 4 people who knew they were joking with each other. It was a parody of trolling if you will. No unrelated posters were harmed ;). It just took a bit of space in a not particularly active thread in GM.

its absolutely true, look here

http://www.five.tv/programmes/hiddenlives/wolfboy/

:eek: poor family!

scarecrows
TT is not a game for you Linda
you need a lot of time to study the matches before making picks
and not always the more handsome players win :p

stebs
Yes I do. Since the doctor told me I really have to cut back on the glue sniffing, it's my only pleasure. :awww:

Well go for it then; anything to keep the kids off drugs.

cmurray
03-04-2008, 10:13 PM

"Well, it worked so..."

Precisely my point. Knowing Murray's temperment, it would have been equally as likely for him to be a smart ass and say "well obviously it works. I just beat him, and I did last time too." Instead, he made himself look like the intelligent player that he obviously is. Murray's ability to adjust his game to make it most effective against whatever opponent he's playing is one of the reasons I like him so much. And these days, it's a rare skill. When was the last time Federer adjusted his game? Or Rafa (Wimbledon notwithstanding)? Or, God help us, Roddick?

As for him interviewing like Davydenko...generally I agree with you. But he's quickly learning how not to offend, which is something Davydenko is either incapable of doing or doesn't care enough to even try.

stebs
03-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Fully agree with this. Muzza came across as very mature, full of respect, but honest nevertheless. I don't particularly enjoy seeing Raf or Rog getting beaten, but if it is by a talented player who apparently also knows how to remain his honest self, that at least takes a way a bit of the pain. :worship: Muzza for #3 soon! :rocker2:

Well for more sensitive people there will be pros and cons and no point in bandwagoning when he says something you like and then hating when he doesn't. If Murray continues to be honest he will say things that rile certain people and if you decide you like the honesty you have to accept that because opinions are opinions. It's like the thing with most of MTF saying that they want players to be honest in interviews but then when anyone says anything remotely controversial they are attacked like a bleeding seal in a pool of sharks.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:15 PM
TT is not a game for you Linda
I'm coming round to this way of thinking. :sad:
you need a lot of time to study the matches before making picks
and not always the more handsome players win :p

I've tried both "strategies" and they have the same success rate. TT is pure luck :o

scarecrows
03-04-2008, 10:19 PM
TT is pure luck :o

:worship:
it took you few days what many people realized after many months

Delic, cashfuckingmoney :rocker2:

I'll put 2k jinx on Duck

stebs
03-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Precisely my point. Knowing Murray's temperment, it would have been equally as likely for him to be a smart ass and say "well obviously it works. I just beat him, and I did last time too." Instead, he made himself look like the intelligent player that he obviously is.
:yeah:

Murray's ability to adjust his game to make it most effective against whatever opponent he's playing is one of the reasons I like him so much. And these days, it's a rare skill. When was the last time Federer adjusted his game? Or Rafa (Wimbledon notwithstanding)? Or, God help us, Roddick?
Federer often adjusts his game. He was far more aggressive in terms of net coverage against Murray than he usually is and this is not coincidence.

Nadal does change his levels of aggression depending on opponent but the problem is he seems to revert to plan A in times of trouble rather than looking for a new solution.

Roddick doesn't change his game but his serve is quite good tactically. He tends to change it depending on how his opponent chooses to return.

As for him interviewing like Davydenko...generally I agree with you. But he's quickly learning how not to offensive, which is something Davydenko is either incapable of doing or doesn't care enough to even try.
Well for one thing Davydenko doesn't really care. This is clear and he enjoys tennis but it's still his job not his whole world. Also he has often caused offense giving interviews in English, he is a decent English speaker but not perfect.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:20 PM
stebs, did you watch any of the tennis today?

Eurosport annoyed me today. I forgot to set the Sky+ to tape Rafa's crapola, so I didn't see any of it. Then when Eurosport showd their "highlight" match, they chose the total borefest that was Nole/Cilic which had aired an hour earlier :rolleyes:

stebs
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
stebs, did you watch any of the tennis today?

Eurosport annoyed me today. I forgot to set the Sky+ to tape Rafa's crapola, so I didn't see any of it. Then when Eurosport showd their "highlight" match, they chose the total borefest that was Nole/Cilic which had aired an hour earlier :rolleyes:

I watched zero today unfortunately. It's mainly on during working hours.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
:haha: Eurosport news just described Monfils as a "dangerous" opponent.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
I watched zero today unfortunately. It's mainly on during working hours.

For me too. Murray is on first tomorrow, so no chance for me to watch him or Nadal. I suppose if I left work early (again) I could watch some of Nole, but I doubt it will be worth it.

TMJordan
03-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Can Fab beat him again?

acionescu
03-04-2008, 10:26 PM
bye all! I have to go! Damn, I hate waking up early! :mad:

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 10:27 PM
I stick by what I said....he had set points in the 1st, if he takes one it's probably his match. It doesn't change the fact he was good odds, if they played again I'd go for it again.
Adam!!! Are you still around? What tournament should I enter for the week after Salinas? Or is that Miami?
Miami :rocker2:

JM is improving a lot at COD4 :yeah:

Metis
:haha: Eurosport news just described Monfils as a "dangerous" opponent.

At least I was not the only deluded one to believe that... :rolleyes:

stebs
Goodnight everyone.

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:29 PM
At least I was not the only deluded one to believe that... :rolleyes:

I actually wondered if you were the Eurosport announcer, and have been throwing us off the scent all this time about your nationality and gender ;) Surely two different people couldn't have thought Monfils had a shot?

elessar
03-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Can Fab beat him again?
I was at their match in Paris, only another atrocious tank job from Djoko would be enough for Fabrice to win

Night Stebs

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Can Fab beat him again?
No :sad:
bye all! I have to go! Damn, I hate waking up early! :mad:
Night :hug:

Miami :rocker2:

So soon? I can't count.
Goodnight everyone.

Night, meanie!

Farenhajt
03-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Whoa! I go out for a friendly 27-board bridge tournament, and what do I find when I get back? Some 2,392 megabytes of Thoughts That Will Change The World

Anyway, since engineers are generally renowned for being illiterate nerds, I'm positive I'm so gonna regret answering this:

To Farenhajt:

Goran,
sorry for asking you the following question. Just curious. :)
The way you build the sentences and express your thoughts seems to me that you're an engineer. Being an engineer myself, this style is easily recognisable to me.
I'll take more risk trying to be more specific.
Are you a mechanical engineer or a civil engineer?
The former seems more probable to me. :)

I may be totally wrong, of course. :shrug:
I don't know even if you've already said anything about your job in this thread. I missed many episodes here. ;)

I have a degree in music, and I translate a lot (mostly fiction), but I also have a strong background in maths, physics and electrical engineering. What does sound "engineery" in my style, Getta?

He may convert to Rafatardism. You never know. ;)

No can happen :sad: His behind means nothing to me.

GENERAL NOTICE: If I have a hard time remembering all of your first names, please don't use it as a proof of innate mental insufficiency of Djokotards :)

Metis
03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I actualy wondered if you were the Eurosport announcer, and have been throwing us off the scent all this time about your nationality and gender ;) Surely two different people couldn't have thought Monfils had a shot?

word came out that I had a bet on him; it's not my fault people value my opinions and tennis expertise :shrug:

Goodnight Andreea, Stebs, anyone else going to bed...

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
GENERAL NOTICE: If I have a hard time remembering all of your first names, please don't use it as a proof of innate mental insufficiency of Djokotards :)

We won't :hug: We'll take it as proof of Djokotards' inability to take genuine interest in anything other than themselves, just like their idol ;)

bokehlicious
03-04-2008, 10:37 PM
JM is improving a lot at COD4 :yeah:

I have a better weapon... M60E4... But I'm still mediocre... :(

Sunset of Age
03-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Well for more sensitive people there will be pros and cons and no point in bandwagoning when he says something you like and then hating when he doesn't. If Murray continues to be honest he will say things that rile certain people and if you decide you like the honesty you have to accept that because opinions are opinions. It's like the thing with most of MTF saying that they want players to be honest in interviews but then when anyone says anything remotely controversial they are attacked like a bleeding seal in a pool of sharks.

Spot on. But it isn't just mere honesty that I like in the way Muzza presents himself - it's more that he seems to be able to remain *himself*. Ah, don't know how to express myself correctly here... I'll come back to the subject when I find out how to do so. :cool:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I see Jaap lurking in the forum :lol:

JM, I forgot to tell you how much I like your sig :rolls:

Getta
03-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Near Hannover in a town which nobody knows anyway :p

I have recently posted a few pics about my hometown in Mikeys casa. I can post them here as well - and maybe you all will do the same, so we get to know each others towns a bit better :)

Beautiful photos, Doris. :)

I don't know how to post photos on the internet. :o I'm stupid, I know that.
I can assure you though that Athens isn't the most beautiful place in Greece. :lol:

:o Is that Greek? I always thought he was trying to post a smilie. I'm so smart. What does it mean? :lol:

Linda, oxi=no

I bet you're right. I have problems with the pronounciation of "no" with my accent :lol:

:haha:

'oxi' means 'no' in Greek.

How to pronounce 'oxi'

letter "o" ----> like the "o" in the english word 'folks'

letter "x" ----> like the "h" in the english word 'horse', but a bit harsher, not the mild way english people use to speak. :p

letter "i" ----> like the "ea" in the english word 'beam'.

Hope this helps. Somehow, at least. :)

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 10:52 PM
So soon? I can't count.
I think the thread will open on Friday....
I have a better weapon... M60E4... But I'm still mediocre... :(
But getting better....you're getting much more kills now :D

Getta
03-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Anyway, since engineers are generally renowned for being illiterate nerds, I'm positive I'm so gonna regret answering this:

I have a degree in music, and I translate a lot (mostly fiction), but I also have a strong background in maths, physics and electrical engineering. What does sound "engineery" in my style, Getta?

I was right. :worship: to me!

You're an engineer, Goran.

Engineers are not illiterate nerds. You know that well...
The fact that you have a degree in music doesn't prevent you of being an engineer. I have a degree in piano and I'm a marine engineer in the same time.
Noone, Goran, has a strong background in electrical engineering without being an engineer!!! You know that.

So, with a strong background in electrical engineering you're:
Electrical engineer or Mechanical engineer or Electronic engineer or Aerospace engineer or Marine engineer (which I hope isn't the case for obvious reasons...)

I was right!!! :crazy: Everything sounds engineery in your style, Goran.

In addition, you seem to be a good engineer.

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Mrs Antonius must hate me for recommending COD4 to JM :o

bokehlicious
03-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Last one Adam ;)

tennizen
03-04-2008, 11:05 PM

The fact that you have a degree in music doesn't prevent you of being an engineer. I have a degree in piano and I'm a marine engineer in the same time.
Noone, Goran, has a strong background in electrical engineering without being an engineer!!! You know that.

Electrical engineer or Mechanical engineer or Electronic engineer or Aerospace engineer or Marine engineer (which I hope isn't the case for obvious reasons...)

Georgia, you didn't think the same about me. I am an engineer too:lol: But I realized too late in life that my true vocation was music and other arts.

Metis
03-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Georgia, you didn't think the same about me. I am an engineer too:lol: But I realized too late in life that my true vocation was music and other arts.

those good at math usually have musical talents too :)

Eden
03-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Beautiful photos, Doris. :)

I don't know how to post photos on the internet. :o I'm stupid, I know that.
I can assure you though that Athens isn't the most beautiful place in Greece. :lol:

They are not my own photos as I don't have a digital camera (yeah, I'm quite old-fashioned ;) ). I found them on the internet.

Unfortunately I have never been to Greece. Do you still live in Athens? And what is your job?

I have to go now. Good night everyone :)

tennizen
03-04-2008, 11:15 PM
those good at math usually have musical talents too :)

Metis, are you musically inclined as well:). As far as I am concerned I am the queen of mediocrity:lol:

They are not my own photos as I don't have a digital camera (yeah, I'm quite old-fashioned ;) ). I found them on the internet.

Unfortunately I have never been to Greece. Do you still live in Athens? And what is your job?

Good night Doris:hug: Will reply in detail to your posts tomorrow:)

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 11:16 PM
If I was half as good a TT coach as I am at COD4 Linda would be unbeaten so far in her career :lol:

bokehlicious
03-04-2008, 11:16 PM
GG Adam, still way too good... :yeah:

l_mac
03-04-2008, 11:17 PM
:haha:

'oxi' means 'no' in Greek.

How to pronounce 'oxi'

letter "o" ----> like the "o" in the english word 'folks'

letter "x" ----> like the "h" in the english word 'horse', but a bit harsher, not the mild way english people use to speak. :p

letter "i" ----> like the "ea" in the english word 'beam'.

Hope this helps. Somehow, at least. :)
Thank you!

Oh-Hhhee!

I think the thread will open on Friday....

Okay.
Mrs Antonius must hate me for recommending COD4 to JM :o

Last one Adam ;)

What a pair! :rolls:

I better go to bed. Night all!

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 11:17 PM
GG Adam, still way too good... :yeah:
You're definitely improving, you got me a few times these games :boxing:

You're quite careful...I've got a very attacking style, I run around a lot and die more times than you but also get a lot more kills.

Goodnight :wavey:

Farenhajt
03-04-2008, 11:19 PM

Just explain WHAT is so "engineery" (against non-engineery) in my style, pls :)

bokehlicious
03-04-2008, 11:28 PM
You're definitely improving, you got me a few times these games :boxing:

You're quite careful...I've got a very attacking style, I run around a lot and die more times than you but also get a lot more kills.

Goodnight :wavey:

I got you once right in the back :p

I should be more aggressive, it doesn't really matter how many times you die, only the kills count...

Good night ;)

Merton
03-04-2008, 11:38 PM
:wavey:

JM, this is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5698x5qVWeg

I don't know if they played well on this hand but the line "You are good kid, but as long as I am around you will be second best" is great :lol:

GonzoFed
03-04-2008, 11:42 PM
:wavey:

JM, this is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5698x5qVWeg

I don't know if they played well on this hand but the line "You are good kid, but as long as I am around you will be second best" is great :lol:

Edward G. Robinson :worship::worship::worship:

Typical case of old Legend schooling arrogant younger opponent :p

Getta
03-04-2008, 11:43 PM

Hema, you didn't seem to me so provocative as Goran. Sorry, Goran. :p So, I didn't elaborate every single iota in your posts. Though I suspected that your studies have to do with maths and/or physics. This was pretty obvious to me.

I still live in Athens. I worked as an engineer in a construction company.

Just explain WHAT is so "engineery" (against non-engineery) in my style, pls :)

Goran, give me some time, please.
I have exam on Thursday and I have to study. Heat Transfer, you know. ;) I'll explain to you on Fri or Sat or Sun. I'll send you a PM. Boring details are not for the general public. :)

cobalt60
03-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Can someone summerize the last 50 pages of today that I don't want to read? Thank you in advance:p

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 11:50 PM
I got you once right in the back :p

I should be more aggressive, it doesn't really matter how many times you die, only the kills count...

Good night ;)

Yeah, I always like to keep my number of deaths to a minimum though. I'd rather have 20 kills and 10 deaths than 25 kills and 28 deaths.....
Can someone summerize the last 50 pages of today that I don't want to read? Thank you in advance:p
Rafa sucks.

Mikey gives out the most good reps.

KaxMisha is a moron.

Claire wouldn't be nice about Rafa if her life depended on it.

Mikey watches football with a beer in one hand and the other hand down his trousers.

Linda still doesn't like Djokovic.

Oh and I own JM at COD4.

Metis
03-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Metis, are you musically inclined as well:). As far as I am concerned I am the queen of mediocrity:lol:

I studied music in various forms from 7 till 23 years old. I didn't do badly but no big talent for sure. Now after years of inactivity I can't play anything so I'm even worse than mediocre :lol:

Merton

Rafa-fan chorus: :scared::crying2::sad:
Non-Rafa-fan chorus: :rolleyes::cuckoo:
Champions League day, so some random chats on the football matches
Other random chats

cobalt60
That was the first 500 pages Adam and Merton;I want the last 50 :p

elessar
03-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Other random chats

I prefer your summary, more to the point :hatoff:

cobalt60
03-04-2008, 11:54 PM
I studied music in various forms from 7 till 23 years old. I didn't do badly but no big talent for sure. Now after years of inactivity I can't play anything so I'm even worse than mediocre :lol:

Me too. But I am blind so that's my excuse :p But I can sing and dance! :devil:

adee-gee
03-04-2008, 11:56 PM
That was the first 500 pages Adam and Merton;I want the last 50 :p
The last 50 pages were all dedicated to you Susan :kiss:

You should go back and read them to see all the nice things we said about you.

Farenhajt
Goran, give me some time, please.
I have exam on Thursday and I have to study. Heat Transfer, you know. ;) I'll explain to you on Fri or Sat or Sun. I'll send you a PM. Boring details are not for the general public. :)

It's a deal, Γεωργία :)

Action Jackson
Suey, so you dance the polka then?

I just logged on and GM is at hilarious best.

cobalt60
03-04-2008, 11:57 PM
The last 50 pages were all dedicated to you Susan :kiss:

You should go back and read them to see all the nice things we said about you.

:haha: And by the way it is Doctor Sue to you :p

adee-gee
Hi George :hearts:

Action Jackson
Other random chats

QPR doesn't get enough mention in general :)

Merton
I tried music when I was seven but couldn't do anything, as for dancing, as my dad stoically admitted, there are two kinds of people, those who can dance and those who watch the first category. Needless to say, I didn't belong to the category of those who can dance.

cobalt60
Suey, so you dance the polka then?

I just logged on and GM is at hilarious best.

Rhumba and Cha cha cha

cobalt60
03-04-2008, 11:58 PM
I tried music when I was seven but couldn't do anything, as for dancing, as my dad stoically admitted, there are two kinds of people, those who can dance and those who watch the first category. Needless to say, I didn't belong to the category of those who can dance.

Anyone can dance; truly :) Unless you have 2 left feet? :p

Action Jackson
03-04-2008, 11:59 PM

You mean like Roddick's movement on clay?

Action Jackson
03-05-2008, 12:00 AM
My music talent is so poor, they wouldn't let me join a punk band as a drummer.

Merton
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM

I just didn't have any coordination, same is true for tennis by the way. Bad timing and no hand-eye coordination. :lol:

Geta, you have a Heat-transfer exam? Good luck :scared:

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM
You mean like Roddick's movement on clay?

Something like that ;)

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I just didn't have any coordination, same is true for tennis by the way. Bad timing and no hand-eye coordination. :lol:

Geta, you have a Heat-transfer exam? Good luck :scared:

If it is any consolation to Getta- I don't have any exams :D

adee-gee
03-05-2008, 12:04 AM
George snubbed my advances :sad:

I'm off to cry myself to sleep :crying2: :wavey:

In the meantime, we'll keep things interesting by having everything on Baggy to beat Vinnie Ice :sport:

Merton
03-05-2008, 12:05 AM
George, if there is not something really surprising at IW and Miami, Roger's Decline and Fall will win bandwagon award of the month.

Metis
Rafa sucks.

Mikey gives out the most good reps.

KaxMisha is a moron.

Claire wouldn't be nice about Rafa if her life depended on it.

Mikey watches football with a beer in one hand and the other hand down his trousers.

Linda still doesn't like Djokovic.

Oh and I own JM at COD4.

You forgot that Linda, Claire, Hema and I did some 1st rate trolling in the Nadal match thread and stebs scolded us for it :D.

Other random chats

I prefer your summary, more to the point :hatoff:

You prefer it because it's biased! Besides Merton was not here so his opinion is irrelevant :p. The truth was:

Rafa-fan chorus: :scared:... :rolleyes:... :smash:... :sigh_of_relief:... :)
Fedtard and Rafa hater chorus: :sobbing:... :rolleyes:... :mad:... :sad:

Me too. But I am blind so that's my excuse :p But I can sing and dance! :devil:

more fun than anything :singer: :dance:

cobalt60
If you are going to bed Mr G nitey night :D
We are now in the middle of an ICE STORM. I am now hating winter.

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:07 AM
You forgot that Linda, Claire, Hema and I did some 1st rate trolling in the Nadal match thread and stebs scolded us for it :D.

What? Trolling is not an acceptable form of entertainment. :p

Merton
03-05-2008, 12:07 AM
George snubbed my advances :sad:

I'm off to cry myself to sleep :crying2: :wavey:

In the meantime, we'll keep things interesting by having everything on Baggy to beat Vinnie Ice :sport:

That is why you lose Adam, you shouldn't put your entire bank on a single outcome even if it is monopoly money. It might very well be a correct bet but you lose just because you were unlucky.

Having said that, I would be devastated if Marcos loses to Vince, I don't expect that to happen.

adee-gee
03-05-2008, 12:10 AM
You forgot that Linda, Claire, Hema and I did some 1st rate trolling in the Nadal match thread and stebs scolded us for it :D
:lol: sorry, that was quite amusing.

And now we have Merton trying to have a tennis debate with Clay Death....this could be good :p
Good luck :hug:

We've got cold again all of a sudden after a nice spell....no ice storms though :scared:
That is why you lose Adam, you shouldn't put your entire bank on a single outcome even if it is monopoly money. It might very well be a correct bet but you lose just because you were unlucky.

Having said that, I would be devastated if Marcos loses to Vince, I don't expect that to happen.
Bah I'm a risktaker, I like going all in.

Andreev is going to beat Gasquet tomorrow, you heard it here first ;)

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Is Clay Death someone we all know and love?

Merton
I wish Andreev wins but having seen his form this year, and also their AO match, Richard should win.

Action Jackson
George, if there is not something really surprising at IW and Miami, Roger's Decline and Fall will win bandwagon award of the month.

It's looking very likely and that's the sad thing.

No, I am still around, just trying to read the rest of the thread.

And now we have Merton trying to have a tennis debate with Clay Death....this could be good :p

Andreev is going to beat Gasquet tomorrow, you heard it here first ;)

Andreev couldn't beat an egg to make an omelette, but I would love to be proven right.

Merton will crush this clown.

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Is Clay Death someone we all know and love?

Eh... Darth Djokovic? Sondraj06? ;)

cobalt60
Well GW it is morning where you are is it not? So no nighty night for you;)

Metis
Hi George :hearts:

Unrequited love :lol: George has eyes only for Linda you should know that already.

Anyone can learn to dance Merton, it just takes a bit longer and requires more effort and patience for some people. Can you do the Greek dances?

Rhumba and Cha cha cha

:hearts: no salsa? I'm crazy about dancing, it truly makes me feel happy.

If it is any consolation to Getta- I don't have any exams :D

I'm sure that will help her feel better :lol:. Transport Phenomena, I was never fond of those courses and I had to to take a lot of them... In the end they proved useful though

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:16 AM

Ahha I thought so :lol: Hello there Ms Karin :hug: Longtime no speak. How are ya?

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Ahha I thought so :lol: Hello there Ms Karin :hug: Longtime no speak. How are ya?

Hi ya Doc Sue!

Well, I should really be off to bed right now, but I'm an insomniac at times. And a vampire. :devil:

How I'm doing? Well, quite okay... some troubles with building websites and dealing with overzealous tax collectors this week, but at least I'll be off for a week skiing per coming Friday, so I'll be enjoying myself alright! :D

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Hi ya Doc Sue!

Well, I should really be off to bed right now, but I'm an insomniac at times. And a vampire. :devil:

How I'm doing? Well, quite okay... some troubles with building websites and dealing with overzealous tax collectors this week, but at least I'll be off for a week skiing per coming Friday, so I'll be enjoying myself alright! :D

Yeah well I could not be a lawyer so credit to you:) I went to Texas for a conference but man did I have a good time just not having to deal with anyone:devil:

Farenhajt
03-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi, Sue :) Hi, Karin :)

Let me see what other names I know...

GeorgeWHitler = George (or at least going by it)
Adeegee = Adam
Merton = ?
Getta = Georgia (I think?)
Metis = ?

The others will follow :)

Merton
03-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Anyone can learn to dance Merton, it just takes a bit longer and requires more effort and patience for some people. Can you do the Greek dances?

I can follow the steps of others but I would never try something like zeimbekiko. Probably you are right, I am short on patience and doesn't exert any serious effort :lol: My dad is a superb dancer, he can dance everything.

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Yeah well I could not be a lawyer so credit to you:) I went to Texas for a conference but man did I have a good time just not having to deal with anyone:devil:

I have my laughs once in a while... my country's tax collector's institute's IT department went bonkers a few weeks ago, summoning some 730.000 people to resubmit their finance records and such... :lol:
Plenty new clients right now, thanks Tax Office! :p

Not having to deal with anyone... that's good!!!

I might get to miss MTF next week. Don't know for sure if should be happy or sad about that. Hopefully some player will be able to kick Djoko's ass.

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Hi, Sue :) Hi, Karin :)

Let me see what other names I know...

GeorgeWHitler = George (or at least going by it)
Adeegee = Adam
Merton = ?
Getta = Georgia (I think?)
Metis = ?

The others will follow :)

Hi Goran! :D

Metis keeps her real name a secret I think. ;)

Action Jackson
03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Well GW it is morning where you are is it not? So no nighty night for you;)

Going to bed at 12.30pm would not be healthy.

Merton
03-05-2008, 12:27 AM

:wavey: Karin. I have not seen the followup to the bridge hand in the bridge thread, I am curious to see that whenever you get the time.

my0118
03-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Hello :)

Karin I didn't know Muzza = Fed Killa was you. :lol:

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:29 AM
I think Goran and I are the only ones who don't mind if Nole wins;)

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
:wavey: Karin. I have not seen the followup to the bridge hand in the bridge thread, I am curious to see that whenever you get the time.

Hi Merton!

Yes, I know... actually that game is STILL troubling us! :mad:
We discussed it at the club last week, and one of the 'better players' (think: Muzza-talent) came up with what he thought was a 100% way of making that contract. We, the defenders, still think it's possible to beat it, so we actually sent it (and our solution) off to a Super Masterclass player (Wubbo de Boer, former World Champion Fours) by e-mail last week asking for a Final Verdict.

Haven't yet heard of him (guess he thinks it's a tough cookie, too! :D) but as soon as we hear more I'll post what he had to say about it.

We're soooooo nerdy, us Bridge players. :lol:

Action Jackson
03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Nole, should really bother me more than he does.

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Someone should take my temperature; I want Massu to win . And don't ask; it is a long story :p

Farenhajt
03-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Sue, let's give them time... they'll get fed up with minding eventually ;)

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Hello :)

Karin I didn't know Muzza = Fed Killa was you. :lol:

:lol: Lame joke, I know. I must admit I was kinda upset with Fed's loss, and well, this is the way for me to deal with disappointments - LAUGH at them. :D

Will change it back of course. 28 days and counting.

Ah, I don't really mind it either. You know, the guy playing the best tennis is the one that deserves the victory! So if that would indeed be Nole, well... :worship:
I wouldn't be too surprised if it will indeed happen, he's made a very strong impression so far.

Merton
Someone should take my temperature; I want Massu to win . And don't ask; it is a long story :p

I am not asking but,... are you ok? :hug:

Farenhajt
We're soooooo nerdy, us Bridge players. :lol:

You play bridge? :) Wonderful! Gotta partner you sometime on BBO :)

And where's the above mentioned "bridge thread", pls?

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:37 AM
I am not asking but,... are you ok? :hug:

I am fine. I just have a big heart :sobbing: But he lost anyway :p

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:38 AM
You play bridge? :) Wonderful! Gotta partner you sometime on BBO :)

EEEEHHHH!!! you are on BBO???? WOW!!! :D :D :D

Surely, I'll PM you when I'll be playing there again. Might take a week or two though, as I have some business to do and I'll be off for a week's skiing, but thereafter - yeah, would be fun!

Metis
03-05-2008, 12:39 AM
I can follow the steps of others but I would never try something like zeimbekiko. Probably you are right, I am short on patience and doesn't exert any serious effort :lol: My dad is a superb dancer, he can dance everything.

Aha, there's the problem. When someone in the family is very good at something it's not easy at all and they don't have the patience to teach you because it comes easily to them. Don't let that discourage you especially now that you are far away. A friend of mine had no musical ear and no sense of rhythm for western types of music; as such he had big problems trying to learn ballroom dances. After a year of hard work he won a competition. :D

Merton
03-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Actually I don't mind Nole, even though I wouldn't call him a fave. Sometimes the gamesmanship is just too much, like Wawrinka, GGL, Nieminen. I didn't like his attitude on court during the AO final, but it was his first slam. As for his parents, he didn't choose them.

Action Jackson
03-05-2008, 12:40 AM

Hahaha, wanting Massu to win. I have to admit I have cheered for the guy before and yes that is his younger bro on my facebook list.

Gulbis won and now plays the only Aussie I can cheer for in Luczak.

Farenhajt
03-05-2008, 12:41 AM
EEEEHHHH!!! you are on BBO???? WOW!!! :D :D :D

Surely, I'll PM you when I'll be playing there again. Might take a week or two though, as I have some business to do and I'll be off for a week's skiing, but thereafter - yeah, would be fun!

Great :woohoo: and please tell me where's that bridge thread with a game contract you were talking about with Merton? Would like to see it :)

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Tango :inlove: Unfortunately hubby was just diagnosed with a bone disease and so no more latin dancing unless I find me a new partner. Oh Merton ;)

Action Jackson
Actually I don't mind Nole, even though I wouldn't call him a fave. Sometimes the gamesmanship is just too much, like Wawrinka, GGL, Nieminen. I didn't like his attitude on court during the AO final, but it was his first slam. As for his parents, he didn't choose them.

He doesn't need the antics. I mean I gave him some slack as he did have breathing problems before and then he had an operation to fix them up, but the ham acting continued.

my0118

Actually I don't mind as well. :shrug:
I just dislike Nole, but I can't deny he's a good competitor.

:lol: Lame joke, I know. I must admit I was kinda upset with Fed's loss, and well, this is the way for me to deal with disappointments - LAUGH at them. :D

Will change it back of course. 28 days and counting.

:hug:
I hope he comes back not too fragilely in IW and Miami.

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:43 AM
I agree. And off the court he is a very nice guy :yeah: He is young though :p
Hahaha, wanting Massu to win. I have to admit I have cheered for the guy before and yes that is his younger bro on my facebook list.

Gulbis won and now plays the only Aussie I can cheer for in Luczak.

You know I rarely check others facebook lists but how the hell did you do that or should I ask why?;)

Metis
03-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Tango :inlove: Unfortunately hubby was just diagnosed with a bone disease and so no more latin dancing unless I find me a new partner. Oh Merton ;)

Sorry to hear that Sue :hug: I hope it's nothing serious...

Action Jackson
03-05-2008, 12:47 AM
You know I rarely check others facebook lists but how the hell did you do that or should I ask why?;)

Stefano isn't an arsehole like his brother.

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Great :woohoo: and please tell me where's that bridge thread with a game contract you were talking about with Merton? Would like to see it :)

Well, it's here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=113205 - started off as a thread discussion the matter whether players (of any sport) are allowed to make political statements during a tourney, as the USA Ladies made some anti-Bush statements - but turned into a thread discussing The Game later on. But as I said, I've been neglecting it lately.
Will hopefully better myself laters ... :D

Actually I don't mind as well. :shrug:
I just dislike Nole, but I can't deny he's a good competitor.

Yeah, my feelings exactly. He's a great tennis player, I only hope he'll get a more mature attitude when he grows up. I guess his parents are pretty beyond that, though...

:hug:
I hope he comes back not to fragilely in IW and Miami.

:hug:! In fact, I think people are writing off Feds much too early. A semifinal AO, losing to a very well playing Djoko, and here in Dubai, losing to Muzza who actually played perhaps the game of his life... no reason to think Rogi is done, IMHO. :D

mangoes
03-05-2008, 12:49 AM
All my favorite posters are online tonight. Hello Everyone:hug: :hug:

Here is something sweet to put a tiny smile on your faces.
http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

I'm off to sob at Hillary losing Texas:sobbing: :sobbing:

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Sorry to hear that Sue :hug: I hope it's nothing serious...
Well it is sort of. Our only saving grace is that they don't think it will progress. I can only hope and yes pray.
Stefano isn't an arsehole like his brother.

Why is that? They come from the same family. Honestly don't think he's all that bright really. Anyway don't get me going. Although he has been much kinder to my friend lately; good for her I say;) Which is why I was sort of hoping he would win :lol:

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:51 AM

Awww, that's sad... :hug:

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Hello Sheryl :) Politics is not my thing so I refuse to cry over any of them. :o

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:55 AM
All my favorite posters are online tonight. Hello Everyone:hug: :hug:

Here is something sweet to put a tiny smile on your faces.
http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

I'm off to sob at Hillary losing Texas:sobbing: :sobbing:

Sheryl!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :lol:

What a lovely vid indeed. Wow, that's a Whole Lotta Kittie! And he looks so cuddly and all... :hearts:

Hillary just lost Texas... o_O.

cobalt60
03-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Awww, that's sad... :hug:

Thanks but like I am on this board so we are in real life- we see the humor in everything and go on. Although since he is a man there is still the wimp stage at this time :p But it will pass;)

my0118
03-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Yeah, my feelings exactly. He's a great tennis player, I only hope he'll get a more mature attitude when he grows up. I guess his parents are pretty beyond that, though...

I totally agree with you. ;)

And Farenhajt, don't get me wrong, I just hope he would be maturer. Like George's point, I don't like hypocrites and I don't think his comments were worse than Blake's or other hypocritical players. hmm how I put it.. he just blurts out what he's thinking.

Action Jackson
03-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Well it is sort of. Our only saving grace is that they don't think it will progress. I can only hope and yes pray.

Why is that? They come from the same family. Honestly don't think he's all that bright really. Anyway don't get me going. Although he has been much kinder to my friend lately; good for her I say;) Which is why I was sort of hoping he would win :lol:

Yes, hope Mr Sue's bone problem doesn't get any worse.

They are tennis people, how bright are they in general? I have spoken to him quite a few times and seen him at tournaments and he has always been fine with me. Well Nico is the man or thinks he is the man, this is the difference.

Though I have found that I can get the Vińa del Mar finals where Horna and Chucho beat Massu and that's worth it.

Politics, much of a muchness, they all tell lies, it's just whose lies you find more palatable.

Sunset of Age
03-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks but like I am on this board so we are in real life- we see the humor in everything and go on. Although since he is a man there is still the wimp stage at this time :p But it will pass;)

Well, all I can do is hope for the best and wish him a fast recovery (if possible? :awww:)! :hug:

But it's true - a good sense of humour at least makes the nastiness in life more bearable. :yeah: