Bless him! :lol:

betowiec
06-17-2009, 02:55 AM
hahahaha
great clip
i guess i was lucky to win my haas bet that day

FedFan_2007
06-17-2009, 03:59 AM
Hassi is such a headcase, gotta love him.

vamosinator
06-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Yes Haas came just before THE ROBOT ERA:o

FedFan_2007
06-17-2009, 05:05 AM
theRAFA - so you are saying Rafa is a robot? :confused:

vamosinator
06-17-2009, 05:13 AM
theRAFA - so you are saying Rafa is a robot? :confused:

No but after 2000 most are so it qualifies as the ROBOT ERA:o

leng jai
06-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Haas forum.

The funniest thing about that tirade is that he came out blasting winners and winning the match against Kolya in 5 sets.

Vida
06-17-2009, 10:44 AM
hehehe, very nice. introspection out loud is probably the best way one can motivate himself, you get the feeling someone else is talking to you with authority, but get double the boost knowing it is you who is actually being authoritive. thing is, one should not get carried away and start talking with himself. those are loonies.

<Eve>
06-17-2009, 11:53 AM
:haha: GREAT video!!! and indeed, the best part is he won the match :lol:

thefly
06-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Interesting to see where my recordings keep popping up these days ... :p

Just love it.

06-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Well my equipment won't let me see You Tube. So I can't see the clip for myself, but I can't understand why this would be such a big deal myself :shrug: We all know Tommy talks to everyone (usually loudly)--himself, his box, the fans, the umpire. Thankfully he normally talks at these times in German so I can't understand a word he says! Of course, he does talk to the umpire in English and some of those exchanges get pretty interesting :eek: But since this topic came from GM in the Forum I would say they were using it just to make fun of Tommy. Most posters in GM do not like Tommy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thefly
06-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Well my equipment won't let me see You Tube. So I can't see the clip for myself, but I can't understand why this would be such a big deal myself :shrug: We all know Tommy talks to everyone (usually loudly)--himself, his box, the fans, the umpire. Thankfully he normally talks at these times in German so I can't understand a word he says! Of course, he does talk to the umpire in English and some of those exchanges get pretty interesting :eek: But since this topic came from GM in the Forum I would say they were using it just to make fun of Tommy. Most posters in GM do not like Tommy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this particular incident was cool as hell and is really no "instrument" to mock Tommy. He's pretty funny (in case you understand him, of course), and more importantly, he goes out there after his rant and hits the line with a backhand winner (I left that one in on purpose ;)), and in the end wins this thing. This was just badass! ;)

I put this video up some time ago, here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=83598&page=5#75) you can find the original link, maybe that works for you. The YouTube version has subtitles, but maybe you find a translation somewhere else. ;)

leng jai
06-19-2009, 11:47 PM
That backhand makes me jizz in my pants everytime.

<Eve>
06-20-2009, 05:46 AM
I don't think they tried to make fun of Tommy at all, nobody says anything negative about him :o I even think it's the other way around; they liked it!! Tommy is so funny and i love to see it..

I think this particular incident was cool as hell and is really no "instrument" to mock Tommy. He's pretty funny (in case you understand him, of course), and more importantly, he goes out there after his rant and hits the line with a backhand winner (I left that one in on purpose ;)), and in the end wins this thing. This was just badass! ;)

I put this video up some time ago, here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=83598&page=5#75) you can find the original link, maybe that works for you. The YouTube version has subtitles, but maybe you find a translation somewhere else. ;)
i agree, they just liked it i guess!! i made some screenshots for mae and sundog as they can't watch video's, but Mae can't open that aswell, cos she doens't have a real pc and is stuck with MSNtv, i didn't know what it was but you can look it up; it's something like hotel internet you know... so too bad but she can't watch it even if she wanted :sad:
(that's the right explanation, right mae?!)

sundog
06-20-2009, 06:03 AM
Loved the screen shots Tommy Girl. Just want to hear that German accent... :inlove:

<Eve>
06-20-2009, 06:35 AM
Welcome! I can imagine.. :drool:
Just a couple of days and we'll see him play again :woohoo:

06-23-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't think they tried to make fun of Tommy at all, nobody says anything negative about him :o I even think it's the other way around; they liked it!! Tommy is so funny and i love to see it..

i agree, they just liked it i guess!! i made some screenshots for mae and sundog as they can't watch video's, but Mae can't open that aswell, cos she doens't have a real pc and is stuck with MSNtv, i didn't know what it was but you can look it up; it's something like hotel internet you know... so too bad but she can't watch it even if she wanted :sad:
(that's the right explanation, right mae?!)
You are right Tommy Girl I couldn't see it, even if I wanted to. Usually I feel very bad that I don't have the equipment to do things other people can, but in this case I'm glad I can't. The only thing about this rant of Tommy's that was different was that it got him fired up to win the Match. Sadly most of Tommy's rants seem to work against him. I think his temper has cost him almost as many defeats as the players he has played :sad:

oranges
06-23-2009, 05:31 PM
^^ Actually, this one is not bad in any sense, it's kind of a funny pep talk to himself.

VolandriFan
06-24-2009, 03:36 AM
That was so cute. :awww:

I don't usually post here, but this deserved one.