Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

kai.
06-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Well the boy is growing up and more "Fans" are posting in this side..
so why not have a chat thread.. so all the new ones and the old ones can talk about everything
from .. to ... XD and the newbies present them self to the others :)

:angel:

+ I didnt know what name put to our chat thread so if someone have any idea just post it!! :D

Members of the chat:

Aira AKA Aira
B.C.H. AKA Elly
Breathtaking AKA Desiree
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Evie AKA Sarah
Ellen AKA Ellen
Getta AKA Getta
IgoIgor AKA Igo
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
Mischa.Masha.Moo AKA Michelle - Mischa - MEESH
nab 94 AKA Nabila
Narjis A.K.A Narjiiss
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
Peta Pan AKA Peta
pi21312 AKA Jen
Rawalya AKA Rawal or Rawalya
reezy's grillz AKA Mary
safinafan AKA Michele
Shega AKA Shega
sigmagirl91 AKA Tif
skywater AKA sky
smitty8 AKA smitty
Titi06 AKA Titi
trickcy AKA Lekha
Troickitard AKA Jess

:wavey:

skywater
06-16-2009, 02:49 AM
hia~~i like this thread~~~

rawalya
06-16-2009, 06:51 AM
good job kai !! :hug: i like this thread too

it could be both introduction + chat thread , so now we can estimate the number of members here :lol:

let me be the first to introduce :p myself

you can call me rawal or rawalya , i'm a little bit older than Juan (so that i can call him my boy :lol:)
my home country is Thailand (in Asia)

i fell in love with Juan when i first saw him smiled and lifted the Stuttgart trophy :hearts:
(i missed this tour. because Rafa wasnt there, soooo angry to myself :o after i saw Juan)

and yes, i'm totally obsessed by him since then :inlove:

jcman
06-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone~
actually, I have been around for quite a few months ;)

let me introduce myself first~
you can call me Man, and I am from Hong Kong. I am also a little bit older than Juan, haha

the first Juan match that I saw was the one @AO this year against Federer
and I fell in love with him :hearts:
love at first sight, haha

since then, I became his fan

really impressed by his SF match at RG
Hope he will have a great run at Wimbly

pi21312
06-16-2009, 09:13 AM
hiiiiiiii ~
So happy that finally there is a chat thread .... :woohoo: :woohoo:
I've been looking for soemthing like this one, and an introducing-thread :)
I'm Jen :bigwave: and i'm 17 yrs old :)
Its nice to be here...
Well previously i didnt like Delpo so much :sad: , hmm, at that time i rarely saw him smile, so i thought he was boring and always serious.Then i found it not true.Slowly i became his fan hehe :eek: Whoa! Is it weird?

Looking for a name??/ hmm...

rawalya
06-16-2009, 11:20 AM
welcome Man and Jen ;)

the first Juan match that I saw was the one @AO this year against Federer
and I fell in love with him :hearts:
love at first sight, haha

just cant imagine how you fell in love with him from that match :lol:

Well previously i didnt like Delpo so much :sad: , hmm, at that time i rarely saw him smile, so i thought he was boring and always serious.Then i found it not true.Slowly i became his fan hehe :eek: Whoa! Is it weird?

Looking for a name??/ hmm...

boring and always serious !!
not at all :rolls: he's carrying joke and humorous sense everywhere (very lovely btw. :hug:)
just doesnt act out as much as Nole does ;)

that means the thread name :p

pi21312
06-16-2009, 12:06 PM
@ Rawal : hichic I said i found wrong already :lol:
I remember the TMC 2008 photographic, in the picture, Delpo didnt smile, he looked so serious, and faintly scaring me :lol:
Time by time, I watched him more, and found out more about our lovely Delpo...
ohoo...Hope he doesnt read my post haha

CelesteBlanca
06-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Hello, everyone~ In fact I'm not new here but I post very little (for my English is so poor...)

You can call me "Blanca". I'm one year older than Juan, and I'm from Shanghai, China. I paid close attention to him in last year's Rome Master and then like(or if can I say "love" or "admire" or sth like that:D) him in last year's USO. In last year's TMC I saw him face to face. Haha~ And I will go to see him again this October~

I remember the TMC 2008 photographic, in the picture, Delpo didnt smile
No,no, he smiled a lot in Shanghai. He nearly smiled all along when he was in SH. He just didn't smile on the court.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ign1wm.jpg
(Thanks for one of my friends for this pic)

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zf7fb5.jpg

And I have more pic when he was in SH. Hehe~

nab_94
06-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Good idea kai. :D

I'm Nabila, I'm 18 and I come from Paris :angel:
Hmmm... Juan is one my prefer player with Gilles Simon and Tsonga! But I prefer Juan :hearts:

The first time I saw him, it was at RG before his match against Robredo, he is so high :rolleyes:
But I watched him since the Master in Shanghai ...
I like him so much :hug:

I'm so happy to talk to the others fans ... and if I make some mistakes in English, tell me!!

paarycia89
06-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Ok here we go.

I'm Patricia, I'm soon to be 20 and I'm also from Paris.

I'm not gonna lie, I just started to really stan for Juan Martin. I've never disliked him or anything but he never really sparked my interest until this year. I was rooting for him so hard this RG, even more than for my fave player Rafa lol.

He's a great player, he's tall, he's cute, he seems nice, what's not to like? Did I mention he's freaking tall?!!! :D

pi21312
06-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi Nabila :wavey: I'm Jen ( u can see it above)

@Blanca: no no you dont get me ... i meant this pic
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm234/katalin56/portrait08_low.jpg
at that time i didnt like Delpo.I saw him on court the most, or luckily on some pictures.
And i saw that....Looked really scary ,no?

rawalya
06-16-2009, 01:52 PM
i got your point Jen :hug: , just teasing (one of my irritating habits so far, forgive me :lol:)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ign1wm.jpg
(Thanks for one of my friends for this pic)

And I have more pic when he was in SH. Hehe~

WOOWWWWW Blanca !!!! Juan looked sooooo gorgeous in SH. :hearts:

more pics??? ...... post it nowwwww :devil:

:p :p :p

Hi Nabila , Patricia :hug:

i wish someday i'll have a chane to see RG by my eyes once in life
but i never come to France , let alone seeing RG at the stadium :lol:
you both are so lucky living there :D

pi21312
06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Hi Patrica :))

@Rawal: oh my god you were teasing me??? .......X( anyway, i stil think Delpo should have smiled on that pic so that no one would misunderstand , as i did.Its a poster, no?

rawalya
06-16-2009, 02:08 PM

this pic had hidden some clues :rolleyes:

1.Roddick wasnt in the pic ... and he retired afterward
2.Nole's standing in the middle ... he got the trophy
3.4 guys in the left side ... were all in the semifinal

my notes just for fun :p

and Juan ..... why did you look so tense ?? ;)

pi21312
06-16-2009, 02:11 PM
hahah Rawal you rocks !!!! I can never think of this :lol:

Shall we start thinking about the thread name? What doo u think?? you's got sense of humour, u must have something surprising on ur mind

rawalya
06-16-2009, 02:32 PM
the worst part of it is my thought comes and goes without commanding :lol:

i cannot think of anything else apart from ... Introduce yourself and Let's chat !!

still waiting for good names from the others :haha:

nab_94
06-16-2009, 03:10 PM

OOH, Rawalya, I didn't see that! well-judged ;)

I love this photo cause Juan is pouting! I love his face :devil:

CelesteBlanca
06-16-2009, 03:30 PM
@Rawal: Haha, yes, he was really really gorgeous in SH. It's worth waiting for him outside the Hotel in the cold wind:D He was very very kind, he signed a lot, and he would never refuse to take photo with you even he was quite tired.

Here is another pics when he in SH later. Hope I have the right to post it:)

This one was taken by my another friend. He looks quite tired.
http://i40.tinypic.com/15qtdvq.jpg

This one's right belongs to our common friend, Icey:)He is so tired. His eye...
http://i44.tinypic.com/fddnnq.jpg

A poster for Juan and he signed. And then we used it to cheer for him in the stadium. I think he saw us:) Maybe this year we'll make another poster or flag for him.:D
http://i39.tinypic.com/2d6s85f.jpg

@Jen: Hahaha, I can understand you~

pi21312
06-16-2009, 03:37 PM
@ blanca : tired or he was fooling :) His smile is pretty hehe... Smile more Mr.Tense :lol:

jcman
06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi Nabila :wavey: I'm Jen ( u can see it above)

@Blanca: no no you dont get me ... i meant this pic
at that time i didnt like Delpo.I saw him on court the most, or luckily on some pictures.
And i saw that....Looked really scary ,no?

Juan just looks like Woodgate (a footballer) in this pic
he looks so tense, yet "hermoso"!!

safinafan
06-16-2009, 04:50 PM
:wavey: hi everyone nice to meet u all
two days off and i lost the chat creation :rolleyes:i can't believe!!! finally we have a chat tread :woohoo: i'm michele from Brazil and i am a huge fan of delpo and i like many others latin players too. i found the MTF last year and since that day i'm always here!!!
it's nice to know how many fans delpo has!!!

rawalya
06-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi michele :D
you're in time , kai's just starting the chat thread and we're having fun with it , as you can see :lol:

Blanca :worship: :worship: :worship: thank you soooo much !!

i really love it when he's shaved :hearts: he really looked good in SH.

you can post as much pics as you want to (and we want you to!! :p) in the picture thread :D
i'm waiting to see more ;)

I love this photo cause Juan is pouting! I love his face :devil:

but i love his ....... :lick: ............................................. everything !! :lol:

skywater
06-16-2009, 05:53 PM
http://bbs.tennis.com.cn/uploadFiles/2009-06/17_10013938_1.jpg
Juan's handwriting~~~hiahia~~~

http://bbs.tennis.com.cn/uploadFiles/2009-06/17_10013938_3.jpg
i take this photo with him~~~~he is a cute boy

safinafan
06-16-2009, 06:00 PM
:D i saw your pics and the gifts u gave to him on legion tandil!!! u are so lucky sky!!!

safinafan
06-16-2009, 06:17 PM
the name could be juan y sus raqueteras or juama y las bosteras, las raqueteras de juama chat thread or coco quick and jam chat thread, los calzones de del potro chat thread, using the things he likes,u know what i mean? :haha: i want my boca's shirt back chat thread would be funny too

nab_94
06-16-2009, 06:31 PM
I love 'i want my boca's shirt back chat thread' :haha:
I don't understand 'coco quick and jam' :confused: :rolleyes:

safinafan
06-16-2009, 07:03 PM
quik is a chocolate mix to make hot cocoa, it's what he likes at his breakfast besides jam on toast ;)

nab_94
06-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Ok thank you !
He said Nesquick ... but it's the same^^

kai.
06-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi girlls!! nice to meet u all..

Well iam Kaiane, but my friends call me Kai.
I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina :hearts: but now iam living in Los Angeles, USA.. :rolleyes:, Iam 20 years old.
Well iam a fan of Juan's game since 2005 XD.. All watching by TV or Livestream (More livetream than tv, if they show it juan on tv was just 30min waiting for other match), because he hates to play in Argentina :rolleyes:. Last year i could see him playing live at the ATP in Los Angeles and he won .. =)..

The first sunday of the tournament..
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_NEpjAQbwXvY/SKFAWdNrzYI/AAAAAAAAADc/Qxyk64OAPuw/s400/del%20potro_1236%20(23).jpg

After the wining..
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_NEpjAQbwXvY/SKFD-mXFHnI/AAAAAAAAAVU/dcqADKpdwuY/s512/IMG_4292.jpg

OMG! rawalya..!! i didnt realize that picture the way than u did XD

the name could be juan y sus raqueteras or juama y las bosteras, las raqueteras de juama chat thread or coco quick and jam chat thread, los calzones de del potro chat thread, using the things he likes,u know what i mean? :haha: i want my boca's shirt back chat thread would be funny too

XD love it almost all of themm :worship: .. menos--. "Juan y las bosteras" Vamos river :rocker2:

But the one than i like it more was.. "I want my boca's shirt back chat thread" :lol: :devil:

Clara Bow
06-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi folks!

My name is Carrie. I have been a fan of Delpo for a few number of years now.

I am in my 30s so it is all about the tennis. :) Seriously- it has been fun to watch him over the past few yearsl. From when he had soooo much hair and such a bad serve to now. My husband even gets happy now when Delpo does well since I have been following him for so long.

His nickname on some other boards is Elf so my idea for the thread name is Elf Fans on the Magical Mystery Tour- but that may not work for a lot of folks. But there is my name idea. :D

safinafan
06-16-2009, 09:57 PM
After the wining..
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_NEpjAQbwXvY/SKFD-mXFHnI/AAAAAAAAAVU/dcqADKpdwuY/s512/IMG_4292.jpg

XD love it almost all of themm :worship: .. menos--. "Juan y las bosteras" Vamos river :rocker2:

But the one than i like it more was.. "I want my boca's shirt back chat thread" :lol: :devil:
river? oh no,no,nope!!! :p
btw did u take that pic? :eek:

kai.
06-16-2009, 10:14 PM
river? oh no,no,nope!!! :p
btw did u take that pic? :eek:

XD i didnt take it.. I asked to the guy next to me to took my camera so he could take a picture of juan when he is autograph my ticket =).. i have more.. :p

This one when he went out from the lockersroom eating banana XD and all the persons were witing for him for a picture

http://i42.tinypic.com/m7zwxd.jpg

and this ones is the pic than i took with him :sad: iam 1.75 and next to him iam to small :bigcry:

http://i41.tinypic.com/9vdrol.jpg

kai.
06-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi folks!

My name is Carrie. I have been a fan of Delpo for a few number of years now.

I am in my 30s so it is all about the tennis. :) Seriously- it has been fun to watch him over the past few yearsl. From when he had soooo much hair and such a bad serve to now. My husband even gets happy now when Delpo does well since I have been following him for so long.

His nickname on some other boards is Elf so my idea for the thread name is Elf Fans on the Magical Mystery Tour- but that may not work for a lot of folks. But there is my name idea. :D

Hi carrie :hug:
OMG.. XD when he had that hair me and my friend called him lion XD..
it made me fell tired and hot with that hair.. Thanks god he cut it!!

In other places they call him also Tower XD of Giraffe

safinafan
06-16-2009, 10:24 PM
XD i didnt take it.. I asked to the guy next to me to took my camera so he could take a picture of juan when he is autograph my ticket =).. i have more.. :p

This one when he went out from the lockersroom eating banana XD and all the persons were witing for him for a picture

and this ones is the pic than i took with him :sad: iam 1.75 and next to him iam to small :bigcry:

http://i41.tinypic.com/9vdrol.jpg
great pics :banana:
:sobbing: i want to see him too

Getta
06-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi :wavey:

My name is Getta and I'm Greek.

Therefore, forgive my laconic style of narration. :)

cobalt60
06-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Hi :wavey:

My name is Getta and I'm Greek.

Therefore, forgive my laconic style of narration. :)

:rolls:

Should I copy you?;) Nice to have a chat thread here too I guess.

My name is Sue; I am old, very old; my moniker is a radioactive isotope used to treat cancer patients; I have been following Delpo since 2005. I live in Maine ( the vacation state :hearts: ) USA.

Clara Bow
06-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Sue- great to see you!! I don't hang around MTF that much any more but it is always lovely to see some of the familiar names. :hug:

cobalt60
06-17-2009, 12:42 AM
And you too Carrie :hug: I am still here :sobbing:
How have you been? Busy or just frequenting other tennis forums? ;)

skywater
06-17-2009, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE=kai.;8729855]XD i didnt take it.. I asked to the guy next to me to took my camera so he could take a picture of juan when he is autograph my ticket =).. i have more.. :p

[QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol: so funny~~~
thanks Kai for sharing it with us~~~~

Iris~
06-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Wow~kai,good idear:bigclap:

:wavey:Hello everyone!
My name is 凘霓(Sini),you can call me Iris (actually "Tris japonica is a fault:o,but I'm too lazy to register another:rolleyes:).I'm older than Delpo too;)
I don't know when I start to admire him,exactly.Because it is bits and bits adding up.when I find it,I has already a fan of him:p.

I perfer the name "I want my boca's shirt back chat thread":haha:It's too funny.

Iam 20 years old.
OMG,Kai,I'm sorry I forget your B-Day.You're 20s now:devil:

kai.
06-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Wow~kai,good idear:bigclap:

:wavey:Hello everyone!
My name is 凘霓(Sini),you can call me Iris (actually "Tris japonica is a fault:o,but I'm too lazy to register another:rolleyes:).I'm older than Delpo too;)

Hi Iris :hug:
here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=8721214#post8721214 u can change ur nick without doing other account.. and u can use it 1 time :D

OMG,Kai,I'm sorry I forget your B-Day.You're 20s now:devil:

Thanks girl :smooch: 1 more year and iam able to get drunk and do a tatoo =)

Iris~
06-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Thank u,kai:smooch:

pi21312
06-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi everybody............after a night then this room is like a crowd hehe :lol:
Hi Michele, Carrie,Kai, sky, Getta,Iris( i see u having another username now) and Sue ( and some else if i dont list here, forgive me ) ...and happy birthday to Kai.I hope its not too late ;)

About the name, I can only think of the simple name, such as "The "society of the talkative" thread" or something like that.BTW i dont know Spanish or argentine, so if you offer either spanish name or argentine name, plz translate it into English :rolleyes:

has there had the Wimby thread yet?

nab_94
06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi Sue, kai, Getta, Iris ... :wavey:
Our family is expanding :D :)

Thank you kai. for your pics ... so nice :angel: I confirm Juan is so tall and I have the feeling that I'm small (I'm 1.70)! I understand kai., I understand :sad:

pi21312
06-17-2009, 10:52 AM
@ nab : have no idea why he could be that tall :) is he a X-man with the changed-ADN :lol:

kai.
06-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi Michele, Carrie,Kai, sky, Getta,Iris( i see u having another username now) and Sue ( and some else if i dont list here, forgive me ) ...and happy birthday to Kai.I hope its not too late ;)

About the name, I can only think of the simple name, such as "The "society of the talkative" thread" or something like that.BTW i dont know Spanish or argentine, so if you offer either spanish name or argentine name, plz translate it into English :rolleyes:

has there had the Wimby thread yet?

Hi :hug:
thanks for the wish..
For the name in spanish would be "La sociedad habladora" XD jajajja funny

and the wimby thread we dont need that..
we have a cheering thread XD so everything is normal and clear =)...

nab_94, :hug: i totally understand u

pi21312
06-17-2009, 11:39 AM
hehe Kai, plz go to the photoshop thread and consider my suggestion =]]

rawalya
06-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi Kai , Sky , Carrie , Getta , Sue , Iris :hug:

http://bbs.tennis.com.cn/uploadFiles/2009-06/17_10013938_1.jpg
Juan's handwriting~~~hiahia~~~

wowww beautiful one for me :p

i love this pic !! :banana:
my friends called him cute little monkey :hearts: (when he's not shaved :lol:)
dont know if it's better than lion or worse :rolls:

I confirm Juan is so tall and I have the feeling that I'm small (I'm 1.70)! I understand kai., I understand :sad:

i'm only 1.62 tall , if you're feeling small i'm gonna be the dwarf for him :crying2:

kai.
06-17-2009, 09:33 PM
hehe Kai, plz go to the photoshop thread and consider my suggestion =]]

Done XD but i didnt understand XD wich kind of graphic would u like to do :wavey:

Iris~
06-18-2009, 05:13 AM
:D My name has been changed.

kai.
06-18-2009, 05:46 AM
:D My name has been changed.

Cool :)

Iris~
06-18-2009, 07:10 AM

Hi,nice to meet you,Jen:hug:

Cool :)
:lol:Thx

safinafan
06-18-2009, 06:47 PM
welcome clara, pi1312, sue and iris(nalb's fan):hug:
the thread is getting bigger!!!

Breathtaking
06-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Hello everybody :wavey:
I'm also a fan of Juan! I'm 19, and I come from the Netherlands (:
I'm a fan of him since, uhm roland garros 2009 :P

cobalt60
06-18-2009, 10:33 PM
I have a favor to ask since I am "old" and my memory is suspiciously absent:p Could the thread starter put everyone's moniker and real name on the first post? That would be so much easier for me to remember who is who. Thanks :D

kai.
06-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Working my dear :)

kai.
06-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Sue here is the list :) add it to the first post ;)

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
Rawalya AKA Rawa or Rawalya
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

Getta
06-18-2009, 11:02 PM

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

Thanks, Kai :hug:

We've done something similar about it in Stan's message board:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=5832060&postcount=1

;)

cobalt60
06-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Thank you :hug:
Only the thread starter can add it to the first post.

cobalt60
06-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I am so bleh- thanks Kai you did add it :lol: I told you I am old :haha:

kai.
06-18-2009, 11:26 PM
:lol: good :)..

I just realize than all the members are girls XD :lol:

kai.
06-18-2009, 11:32 PM
wait i didnt sayd than GOOD u are old XD
i said good to getta's post :lol:
btw sue which is ur time zone? :scratch:

Getta
06-18-2009, 11:59 PM

I live in Maine ( the vacation state :hearts: ) USA.

;)

kai.
06-19-2009, 12:03 AM
:haha: XD sorry

skywater
06-19-2009, 01:56 AM
"I want my t-shirt back"

http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/mtf/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/mtf/images/smilies/haha.gif

how kid Juan is~~~~

paarycia89
06-19-2009, 01:57 AM

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

Aww thanks Kai, that's very helpful ;)

Iris~
06-19-2009, 02:06 AM

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

skywater AKA sky;)

safinafan
06-19-2009, 02:34 AM
i want my t-shirt back chat thread - i don't know why but i like this name :haha:

cobalt60
06-19-2009, 03:04 AM
wait i didnt sayd than GOOD u are old XD
i said good to getta's post :lol:

;)

What Getta said :lol: It is 10:02 pm eastern standard time here. And I disappeared because I was "Lost in Austen" a 3 hour made for British tv last year that the family and I rented. Silly story but so adorable and funny about a modern woman who goes back in time to be a character in her favorite book;) And not all ends as is written in the book. And WTH all actors who play Darcy are so damn gorgeous ;)

jcman
06-19-2009, 03:47 AM
Are all the posters here girls? XD

Icey
06-19-2009, 04:02 AM
"I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!
I love this thread.Has he done this? Where is his T-shirt now?

safinafan
06-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Are all the posters here girls? XD

till now, yes!

jcman
06-19-2009, 04:19 AM
"I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!
I love this thread.Has he done this? Where is his T-shirt now?

I guess Juan is too shy to take T-shirt back from Fed :)

kai.
06-19-2009, 05:22 AM
skywater AKA sky;)

Ok ;)

i want my t-shirt back chat thread - i don't know why but i like this name :haha:

:devil:

What Getta said :lol: It is 10:02 pm eastern standard time here. And I disappeared because I was "Lost in Austen" a 3 hour made for British tv last year that the family and I rented. Silly story but so adorable and funny about a modern woman who goes back in time to be a character in her favorite book;) And not all ends as is written in the book. And WTH all actors who play Darcy are so damn gorgeous ;)

Ohh never watched it XD lets see if there is a torrent :devil:

kai.
06-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Done sky is sky XD btw that is not ur real name no?

Breathtaking
06-19-2009, 11:07 AM

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

Breathtaking AKA Desiree ;)
Haha we're all girls :lol: That's not a big surprise to me actually :drool:

nab_94
06-19-2009, 11:57 AM

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

Hey hey girls :) thank you for the list

And, thank you safinafan for the new name of the thread :worship: brillant idea :D

pi21312
06-19-2009, 05:49 PM
finally I'm here after a bunch of problem with my PC and the BILL =((

Haha the Thread name is so funny :)

rawalya
06-19-2009, 11:30 PM

Members of the chat:

Breathtaking AKA
CelesteBlanca AKA Blanca
Clara Bow AKA Carrie
Colbalt60 AKA Sue
Getta AKA Getta
Iris AKA Iris
jcman AKA Man
Kai. AKA Kai
nab 94 AKA Nabila
paarycia89 AKA Patricia
pi21312 AKA Jen
safinafan AKA Michele
skywater AKA

thank you kai :worship:

ps. you forget one L in my AKA Rawal :p

kai.
06-20-2009, 01:25 AM
Sorry Rawal.. :) I will change it now. i have to add to desiree on it :)..

btw Jen whats wrong with the PC? any help :scratch:

cobalt60
06-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Ok so are any of you willing to give some more information about yourselves? Such as age, school etc, hopes, ambitions, etc? And if not no problem since this is the internet afterall.

I however can honestly say that I would no longer be considered a girl but more likely the den mother;)

jcman
06-20-2009, 04:58 PM
I have just graduated from university (so probably you can guess my age XD), and now struggling to find a job><.
I hope to attend one of tennis tournaments this year.

cobalt60
06-20-2009, 05:18 PM
I have just graduated from university (so probably you can guess my age XD), and now struggling to find a job><.

Congrats :) What type of job are you looking for? And here's to your hope for a tennis tournie! I have not been since 2007 ( Cinci ). Fun to watch tennis live!

pi21312
06-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Ok so are any of you willing to give some more information about yourselves? Such as age, school etc, hopes, ambitions, etc? And if not no problem since this is the internet afterall.

I however can honestly say that I would no longer be considered a girl but more likely the den mother;)

it'd be much more pretty if we introduce ourselves in a introdution-thread :angel::angel:

Well, anyway .. I'm Jen, from Vietnam as i said before.I'm 17 yrs old and goiing to graduate from high school next year.I love watching tennis of course, designing with photoshop and chatting :lol:

@kai: it keeps disconnecting once in a while :mad::mad::mad: i dont know how to fix it.I called the service but it didnt seem better :(

cobalt60
06-20-2009, 05:32 PM
You could start an intro thread Jen;)

pi21312
06-20-2009, 05:37 PM
@ carrie : lol dunno why when i start a new thread in a forums, the thread is always deleted .. or may you should do it ;)

@man: good luck to finding a well-paid job that totally fits you :angel:

kai.
06-20-2009, 09:10 PM

Congrats!! :) which is ur carrer?

it'd be much more pretty if we introduce ourselves in a introdution-thread :angel::angel:

Well, anyway .. I'm Jen, from Vietnam as i said before.I'm 17 yrs old and goiing to graduate from high school next year.I love watching tennis of course, designing with photoshop and chatting :lol:

@kai: it keeps disconnecting once in a while :mad::mad::mad: i dont know how to fix it.I called the service but it didnt seem better :(

I think an introduccion thread will be deleted because we have a chat thread... no idea XD..

do u have DSL connection (From a phone compani) or Fiber Optic ( from ur tv cable compani)? . If is DSL there is no solution will always work like that...so change it to Fiber Optic. If u have Fiber Optic and keeps disconecting just change our provider. Now if is a Satellite connection i have no idea XD... Allso check ur speed connection, maybe they are giving ur less than u pay.
If u dont want to change ur company so go to their office and fight for ur rights, u are paying them a service than they should bring u 100% satisfacion ;) .
I know than DSL is a little bit cheaper than Fiber Optic but if u ask me i prefer pay 10$ more than have an internet than dosn't work or is slow.

:lol: i jope it helps

Well ehh i changed my country, so here iam finishing the HS on a adult school, in CA to graduate after all the classes u need to do the CAHSEE in Math and English so iam waiting the results, it take 3m!! ¬¬ gosh.. :mad: mm I think i should do it again in English XD but no problem i have time until june 2010 :angel:.
well and also iam studing to became a graphical designer.. But i want to study more :rolleyes:... So i also want to be a photographer and web designer. This 3 carrers are "quick" so that :angel:.
But i always want to became an Sport Jurnalist :devil:

STE...fans
06-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Hi everybody,
I'm a Del Potro fan from Italy and my name is Mauro. I came into tennis as a twelve year old boy following Stefan Edberg, who remains my favourite tennis player ever. I dedicated a site to him that is the only Edberg site active on the web: STE...fans (http://stefanstennis.free.fr), like my nickname.

I've been a Del Potro fan since last summer and I finally decided to dedicate a site to him as well. You can find it at http://jmdelpotro.awardspace.info. Please visit it and bookmark it!

nab_94
06-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi mauro welcome :wavey: Nice job, I like your website!!

So, for me! I've just finished the HG and in France, we have to take an exam and if we are exepted we can go at university or FAC or other schools. I want to study International Commerce and I'm learning English (of cours), Spanish and also German :) But I don't know what kind of job I really want to do !!

Kai: I know someone who's a graphic designer and this is a great job!! :D
But we need sport jurnalist especially if we are women :yeah:

jcman: Congratulation :worship:

pi21312
06-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I think an introduccion thread will be deleted because we have a chat thread... no idea XD..

do u have DSL connection (From a phone compani) or Fiber Optic ( from ur tv cable compani)? . If is DSL there is no solution will always work like that...so change it to Fiber Optic. If u have Fiber Optic and keeps disconecting just change our provider. Now if is a Satellite connection i have no idea XD... Allso check ur speed connection, maybe they are giving ur less than u pay.
If u dont want to change ur company so go to their office and fight for ur rights, u are paying them a service than they should bring u 100% satisfacion .
I know than DSL is a little bit cheaper than Fiber Optic but if u ask me i prefer pay 10$ more than have an internet than dosn't work or is slow.

hmmm.. i see that the other board gets both the chat thread and the intro thread and its okay :)
Whoa ! You r so cooll...yeah the service does me a disservice :lol: they even steal my money IN LAW :lol: at least now it stops disconnecting hic :(

So, for me! I've just finished the HG and in France, we have to take an exam and if we are exepted we can go at university or FAC or other schools. I want to study International Commerce and I'm learning English (of cours), Spanish and also German But I don't know what kind of job I really want to do !!

yep me too in next yr .. i want to attend the foreign trade university in my country.This school requires a high mark so now i'm so nervous and dare not to be lazy studying :( Good luck with ur exam

kai.
06-23-2009, 09:45 PM
hmmm.. i see that the other board gets both the chat thread and the intro thread and its okay :)
Whoa ! You r so cooll...yeah the service does me a disservice :lol: they even steal my money IN LAW :lol: at least now it stops disconnecting hic :(

yep me too in next yr .. i want to attend the foreign trade university in my country.This school requires a high mark so now i'm so nervous and dare not to be lazy studying :( Good luck with ur exam

soo mmm we already introduce ur self there so this can be changed to intro thread and make other of chat.. :scratch:
lol if it desconect XD call them and #$"%"#%$"($#($"$/")$#!#)(#=")#!=#!"#=)"!#)!"=#!)"#

btw Gl with all the study i hope u can enter to the university

safinafan
06-24-2009, 12:59 AM
good luck with the university jen and
good luck kai with your results, fingers crossed girls!!!

kai.
06-24-2009, 04:38 AM
Thanks michele and i love ur idea..

all this is not necessary, a new thread about new web site, about the wimby draw, and that, come on. this kind of question u have to put in the General Messages, not here, there a lot of people can answer your questions, but here, the forum is turning into a mess!!! kai, i think we need a thread about how to post here! and we have to talk about the schedule in the schedule thread and about the web in the web thread,etc... and not start new threads when is not necessary

;) i will send tmorrow a MP to the mod of chicos latinos ;) so she can take up some thread with the schedules ones. Like pictures thread, chearring, chat and news.. :) ..
and if u want u can open a thread with "Web sites" and everyone who have a web can post there the link and ble ble..

pi21312
06-24-2009, 12:30 PM
hix..............so long ive not been here, i mean , over one day, huh??
Yesterday i had been waiting for Delpo's match in front of Tv.I was lazy turning on my pc cuz I had used it so much before.I kept waiting and waiting , then i felt impatient and checked Livescore via my phone, and :lol: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/h.gifhttp://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/h.gifhttp://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/h.gif the match had just been done http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/h.gif. I really thought that this tournament needed broadcasting on more than 2 channels http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/gem8.gif

Are you taking an exam , kai?http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/gem30.gif

trickcy
06-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Hey everybody :wavey:
I don't think I've ever posted here before.
I'm Lekha from India.
I don't honestly remember from when exactly I became a fan of JMDP, but I've always liked him :)
Nice to see a chat thread title, and nice title :yeah:

Getta
06-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Welcome on board Lekha! :D

trickcy
06-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks Getta :D :wavey:

pi21312
06-24-2009, 04:02 PM
hi Lekha http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/user203074_pic141273_1221423195.gif
you r from India but ur country flag is swiss, right?

nab_94
06-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi Lekha :wavey:
Nice to meet you

rawalya
06-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi Mauro , Lekha :hug:

Mauro , your website is really cool :yeah:

;) i will send tmorrow a MP to the mod of chicos latinos ;) so she can take up some thread with the schedules ones. Like pictures thread, chearring, chat and news.. :) ..
and if u want u can open a thread with "Web sites" and everyone who have a web can post there the link and ble ble..

very good idea from you both :yeah:

well , talking about studying and career??
i've just graduated from the university and my career is .....something scary :rolls:
especially for all kids :p

Juan , are you grown up now?? :lol: dont be afraid of me !!

trickcy
06-24-2009, 04:45 PM
hi Lekha http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/HacAmMon/ic0n/user203074_pic141273_1221423195.gif
you r from India but ur country flag is swiss, right?

Hi Jen :)
Yeah :lol: I'm still on a high from Fed's French win. :o :tape: Thus the flag and the avy :lol:
I'm an Indian and I stay in India. :)
How about you?

Hi Lekha :wavey:
Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too Nabila :wavey:

Hi Rawa :hug:
Nice to meet you :D

pi21312
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
@Lekha : I'm Jen-a 17-yr old girl.I'm from Vietnam :P

Hi Rawal, so lon ghavent seen u :angel:

safinafan
06-24-2009, 08:28 PM

:worship: thanks kai, great idea!!!
:wavey: welcome lekha!!!
and i have a stream link from a tv channel( sport tv) in brazil, works fine because is official!!!
http://sportv.globo.com/

safinafan
06-24-2009, 08:49 PM
:haha: i can't stop laughing, sharapova beaten by dulko(the next soderling?) in the second round!!! :haha: what a shame! the next is gonna be ivanovic, federer can make it too :devil:

kai.
06-24-2009, 10:01 PM
I don't think I've ever posted here before.
I'm Lekha from India.
I don't honestly remember from when exactly I became a fan of JMDP, but I've always liked him :)
Nice to see a chat thread title, and nice title :yeah:

Welcome Lekha :hug:

hix..............so long ive not been here, i mean , over one day, huh??
Yesterday i had been waiting for Delpo's match in front of Tv.I was lazy turning on my pc cuz I had used it so much before.I kept waiting and waiting , then i felt impatient and checked Livescore via my phone, and :lol: the match had just been done . I really thought that this tournament needed broadcasting on more than 2 channels

Are you taking an exam , kai?

pi welcome back :lol: No iam waiting the results :angel:

always it happen the same :p
i want to check a score or watch it a. is over b. they will not show it XD crazy
well for livestreams if u want i use
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
or http://rojadirecta.com/

Mauro , your website is really cool :yeah:

very good idea from you both :yeah:

well , talking about studying and career??
i've just graduated from the university and my career is .....something scary :rolls:
especially for all kids :p

Juan , are you grown up now?? :lol: dont be afraid of me !!

Congrats for ur carrer :rocker2:
And right now i will send the MP :)

:haha: i can't stop laughing, sharapova beaten by dulko(the next soderling?) in the second round!!! :haha: what a shame! the next is gonna be ivanovic, federer can make it too :devil:

hahahahahahahah "Que pais generoso".. i cant believe it really is bull shit

nab_94
06-24-2009, 10:12 PM

Cibulkova in RG and then Dulko ... :bounce: :haha:
:worship: Respect miss Sharapova :worship:

kai.
06-26-2009, 06:31 AM
Done :)
Girls ..

:( sorry if here there is someone fan of MJ :hug:

safinafan
06-26-2009, 10:37 PM
what a miserable day :bigcry: michael died and delpo lost to hewitt. without rafa and delpo i don't want to watch wimby anymore!!! shit

kai.
06-26-2009, 10:51 PM
DO not watch it :hug: just follow challenger

safinafan
06-26-2009, 10:55 PM
DO not watch it :hug: just follow challenger

i'm not in the mood to watch tennis but is an idea!!!

rawalya
06-27-2009, 08:34 AM
what a miserable day :bigcry: michael died and delpo lost to hewitt. without rafa and delpo i don't want to watch wimby anymore!!! shit

me too :sad:

my one last hope is Gilles Simon :angel:

such a very promising hope :lol:

jcman
06-27-2009, 10:59 AM
haha, I just discover that our favs are so similar.
I like rafa and gilles as well, so wimbly is basically over for me.

I just hope that simon can play up to his seeding.

rawalya
06-27-2009, 12:34 PM
haha, I just discover that our favs are so similar.
I like rafa and gilles as well, so wimbly is basically over for me.

I just hope that simon can play up to his seeding.

you can see my fav 3 on my signature :D (i put in only their nicknames , sorry :p)

it's nice to know you like Rafa and Gillou too !! :hug: they're very nice people , i mean , all my fav ;)

btw. , i also favour Nole , Murray , Cilic , Roddick , Chardy and some other guys :)

jcman
06-27-2009, 03:43 PM
wow, you like such a lot of players

just very happy for Haas' win :)

paarycia89
06-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I like Nole so I hope he does a great tournament but I AM DONE with Wimby. Specially since I have the feeling Roger is gonna win it... ughhh I wanna throw up lol

RIP MJ btw :(

nab_94
06-28-2009, 11:36 AM

:bigcry: MICHAEL JACKSON :bigcry:

I was in bed when I heard "Jacko est mort" :sad: NOOO it's not possible, this is a joke !!
Michael is a genius :bigcry:

rawalya
06-30-2009, 03:18 PM
I like Nole so I hope he does a great tournament but I AM DONE with Wimby. Specially since I have the feeling Roger is gonna win it...

everybody has the same feeling....

who else gonnna win ?? :rolleyes:

paarycia89
06-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Honestly, at this point, anyone but him would do it for me lol.

jcman
07-01-2009, 05:27 AM
karlovic, please defeat fed today
i really want to see a new champion

nab_94
07-01-2009, 12:41 PM
:D Karlovic : mister aces

Iris~
07-01-2009, 02:11 PM
karlovic, please defeat fed today
i really want to see a new champion
So do I.
But except the native guy.:devil:

nab_94
07-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Federer won
3/6 5/7 7/6 :angel:

No surprise

rawalya
07-01-2009, 06:21 PM
goodbye Nole :sad:

nab_94
07-01-2009, 08:17 PM
.... and now goodbye Hewitt :wavey:

rawalya
07-02-2009, 12:14 PM
have anyone heard the news about the Swine Flu Spreads in Argentina ??

it sounds terrible :speakles:
will Juan be all right??? or i am just thinking too much :confused:

Argentina declares swine flu emergency
By Richard Reynolds

Wed Jul 1, 2009 1:41pm AEST

Argentina has announced a health emergency in the capital Buenos Aires and the surrounding province,
as the number of deaths from swine flu continue to rise.

The Argentine health ministry announced that at least 35 people have died in just three months,
leading to the resignation of the country's health minister yesterday.

International aid groups say the toll may be as high as 100,
putting Argentina close to Mexico in terms of deaths from this virus.

Schools across the country will now be closed for four weeks.

During Sunday's elections, officials wore face masks.

It is unclear why Argentina has been hit so hard, but the World Health Organisation (WHO) has been concerned that
the virus would mutate into a more extreme form during the southern hemisphere's flu season.

Swine flu panic spreads in Argentina
By Richard Reynolds

Thu Jul 2, 2009 6:26am AEST

People in Argentina are starting to panic about the spread of swine flu,
with at least nine more people dying from the virus overnight.

Just three weeks ago, swine flu was something that Argentines thought Mexicans
and perhaps Americans had to worry about.

Officially 44 have now died from the virus, but unofficially, the tally may be as high as 150,
giving Argentina a death rate higher than any other country.

Surgical masks appeared on the streets of downtown Buenos Aires today,
but business still appears to be continuing as normal.

The two-week extension of the usual winter school holidays has many concerned that
the government is not telling them the whole truth.

sorry to be off the topic :topic:
:p

kai.
07-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Dont be sorry is chat thread :)

And i have heard about.. and what i know is than not all the schools are close,
some of them are + this period of time is winter vacations so some other schools are starting early
the vacation and ending in the middle of july, were there isnt that cold than now.
Here the thing is the hygienic part.. u should now to maintain ur self away from germs.. like wash ur hands before each meal, close ur mouth with a tissue when u cof...

I hope jm is ok XD no news yet

safinafan
07-02-2009, 08:44 PM
the government says to us to not travel to argentina and chile, some schools are closed here in brazil too, i got flu, but thanks God is just the ordinary one, but the most important is that the pig flu is not so dangerous like we thought first

xohxmyx
07-03-2009, 04:33 PM
hello juan fan people sorry this is slightly:topic:
but i decided to introduce myself and actually write something in this forum seeing as i've been lurking around here since sometime before RG because i think. i think i find myself becoming somewhat of a fan of del potro lol i seem to be increasingly more interested in his matches (even cheer for him over hewitt lol at wimbledon) my names Amy by the way i spend most of my time in the Federer and Gonzalez msg boards, but like i said im thinking im ready to call my self a juan fan aswell:p so hi:wavey:

also i dont really have anything exciting to write about atm lol

nab_94
07-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi Amy Welcome :wavey: have fun

rawalya
07-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I hope jm is ok XD no news yet

me too ;)
but i'm starting to think of when he said he'd been sick 5 days at home after French Open
could it be..... :p

i got flu, but thanks God is just the ordinary one

hope you get well soon :hug:

Hi Amy , you're welcome here :D

safinafan
07-04-2009, 06:42 PM
hope you get well soon :hug:

thanks Rawalya :hug:
i'm ok now, was just 3 days and i feeling fine!!!
i did read that delpo was traveling to paris in thursday, so i think he's training already, i can't wait for the pics :D

nab_94
07-04-2009, 07:03 PM
the government says to us to not travel to argentina and chile, some schools are closed here in brazil too, i got flu, but thanks God is just the ordinary one, but the most important is that the pig flu is not so dangerous like we thought first

I'm happy you're ok :yawn:

safinafan
07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
did u watch the practice of argentina?

rawalya
07-05-2009, 04:32 PM
thanks Rawalya :hug:
i'm ok now, was just 3 days and i feeling fine!!!

glad you're fine :D

i did read that delpo was traveling to paris in thursday, so i think he's training already, i can't wait for the pics :D

me too!! i really MISS him :hug:

Nabila , did you see them practicing in Paris??

nab_94
07-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Nabila , did you see them practicing in Paris??

:mad: NO, I can't ..... :bigcry:

safinafan
07-05-2009, 10:40 PM
:mad: NO, I can't ..... :bigcry:

:sad:
no pics till now, where's our boy???

safinafan
07-05-2009, 11:12 PM
where's kai??? she disappeared
i can't believe that roger won today, roddick lost the tie break in the 2nd set and lost his chance,he played much better than roger. WTH, what's the problem with those guys? roger is really lucky or what?
the worse part is that rafa lost his number 1 spot :mad: :mad:

cobalt60
07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
but i decided to introduce myself and actually write something in this forum seeing as i've been lurking around here since sometime before RG because i think. i think i find myself becoming somewhat of a fan of del potro lol i seem to be increasingly more interested in his matches (even cheer for him over hewitt lol at wimbledon) my names Amy by the way i spend most of my time in the Federer and Gonzalez msg boards, but like i said im thinking im ready to call my self a juan fan aswell:p so hi:wavey:

Welcome :D

kai.
07-06-2009, 12:16 AM

Welcome!! :)

:lol: sorry July 4 :rolleyes: = party, beach, BBQ, Alcohol, fireworks, and ble ble ble
lol ur boy is in RC they travel it yesterday :angel: so tomorrows training will be 12-15 and 18-21 if someone have any friend in ostrava can tell him to go :devil:

nab_94
07-06-2009, 12:21 AM
i can't believe that roger won today, roddick lost the tie break in the 2nd set and lost his chance,he played much better than roger. WTH, what's the problem with those guys? roger is really lucky or what?
the worse part is that rafa lost his number 1 spot :mad: :mad:

I'm agree with you: Roddick played much better than Roger! He couldn't break Roddick's serves and Roger could only rely on his first serve (50 aces!!).
He had a chance in the last set when Roddick begin to feel more tired and Roger took avantage of that ... This is unfair for Roddick because he played a great match and he deserved win !! :sad:

Congrats Roger, 15 grand slams !

safinafan
07-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Welcome!! :)

:lol: sorry July 4 :rolleyes: = party, beach, BBQ, Alcohol, fireworks, and ble ble ble

:haha: how did you survive???

kai.
07-06-2009, 01:08 AM
:haha: how did you survive???

that is why i woke at 15.30 XD
gosh i was drunk and when was the fireforks i was sleeping on the table :lol:

safinafan
07-06-2009, 01:14 AM
that is why i woke at 15.30 XD
gosh i was drunk and when was the fireforks i was sleeping on the table :lol:

jesus, sleeping on the table :rolls: kai, you are living la vida loca!!!

kai.
07-06-2009, 01:26 AM
jesus, sleeping on the table :rolls: kai, you are living la vida loca!!!

;) iam young XD i should live it la vida bien loca XD

btw dont be mad with rogelio poor swiss cow :hug:

safinafan
07-06-2009, 01:51 AM
;) iam young XD i should live it la vida bien loca XD

btw dont be mad with rogelio poor swiss cow :hug:

ok, ok. i'm mad with him because of rafa, but i don't hate him, he's a nice boy, he sends autographed pics to his fans (i have one :)), he's always kind. who else does something like that for ous? no one!!!

safinafan
07-06-2009, 02:05 AM
today i thought, by the mirka's face, that she would give birth live in ESPN :haha:
baby mango is coming soon

kai.
07-06-2009, 02:25 AM
:lol: cool XD :)
see, roger is a swweettiee with his fans, and that is so cool.

:lol: poor that baby.. if he dosent play tennis will be a shame

nab_94
07-06-2009, 11:34 AM
He wants to call him Roland :confused: :confused:
Ok its a tribute to Roland-Garros, it's not a modern name... but its french :lol:
With this name I guess that he will play tennis^^

rawalya
07-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Kai , i'm soo jealous ;) what a night you had spent!!:devil:

i think Roger would give his baby name Rafa :p
so he can teach and beat little Rafa whenever he want to :lol:
just joking , hopefully he wouldnt!!

whatever, congrats for winning his 15 GS titles :worship: he deserves it

and sorry for Roddick , he had his chance but didnt make it though ,
you did your best , dont be regret :hug:

xohxmyx
07-06-2009, 12:10 PM
He wants to call him Roland :confused:

thats a joke right? :confused::scared:
roland thats an awful name!!
it would be tragic if he didnt play tennis though but i mean talk about pressure!!:lol:
but incase my sig and avatar arent a give away im a bit of a fedfan so im sure i'll pretend to like the name roland anyway.:rolleyes:

nab_94
07-06-2009, 05:49 PM
This isn't a joke!!
He said in french that if he win Roland-Garros, he'll call him Roland:rolleyes:

safinafan
07-07-2009, 06:19 PM
This isn't a joke!!
He said in french that if he win Roland-Garros, he'll call him Roland

oh no!!! roland is painful :eek:
rafa, pete, bjorn but roland is ridiculous :lol:

kai.
07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
mm* we the argies say Rolanga to rolan garros
:lol:

safinafan
07-07-2009, 06:29 PM
roger needs a baby names book urgently :)

nab_94
07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
roger needs a baby names book urgently :)

:lol: Roger, we have found your gift!! I hope Mirka isn't agree with this name ...

kai.
07-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I think than mirka is agree with the mane.. well roland is the new "baby" trophy ..

btw..
Goshh i cried 3 hrs.. with all MJ Memorial, her daughter,Paris , Brooke Shields and Rev. Al Sharpton made my heart break
:S

and RIP to MM :hug: ..

safinafan
07-07-2009, 09:40 PM
i cried too oh, poor paris :sad:

and what about this video? i'm speechless, i believe is him

dYAbgTrN1OA

call for the brothers winchester

kai.
07-07-2009, 10:12 PM
i cried too oh, poor paris :sad:

and what about this video? i'm speechless, i believe is him

dYAbgTrN1OA

call for the brothers winchester

OMG.. i was just taking about that with my friend (karo_em9)..
is soo real,
on CNN after this they said than was from out side, than was a "Shadow" by the window.. but that is impossible.. 1 the angle of the window :rolleyes:.. second the "shadow" isnt divide in square like the window.. 3. u can se the steps 4. i didnt notice, my friend just told me, than walks like MJ the back have a curve on the top..

Totaly with u michele, this is a case for winchester bro

safinafan
07-08-2009, 11:15 PM
OMG.. i was just taking about that with my friend (karo_em9)..
is soo real,
on CNN after this they said than was from out side, than was a "Shadow" by the window.. but that is impossible.. 1 the angle of the window :rolleyes:.. second the "shadow" isnt divide in square like the window.. 3. u can se the steps 4. i didnt notice, my friend just told me, than walks like MJ the back have a curve on the top..

Totaly with u michele, this is a case for winchester bro

:scared:it's scary because he always liked ghosts and monsters and now he turned into one.

nab_94
07-09-2009, 03:17 PM
:scared:it's scary because he always liked ghosts and monsters and now he turned into one.

:eek: A GHOST !!:scared: I think he is a nice ghost :angel:
He didn't want to go to the heaven!

kai.
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM
:bigcry: poor dude really :s

rawalya
07-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Kai , who's Ball in your signature?

is it him... :confused:

http://www.pantown.com/data/176/board1/36.jpg http://gossipstar.mthai.com/data/img/img_300_img-20708.jpg

kai.
07-12-2009, 07:50 AM
no no XD
Is Carsten Ball :)

the one u post it is Srichaphan

Btw i add u on MSN :p let me know if u are Online

kai.
07-13-2009, 08:23 AM
girls.. my friend (karo_em9) told me yesterday than after the 4th davis match delpo said than the wining goes for his especial girl O.O XD:lol:
iam just telling it for u guys if u didnt watch argie livestream :)

xohxmyx
07-13-2009, 10:44 AM
girls.. my friend (karo_em9) told me yesterday than after the 4th davis match delpo said than the wining goes for his especial girl O.O XD:lol:

yeah its ok he was just talking about me when he said that:devil:

....i wish:lol:

rawalya
07-13-2009, 01:17 PM
delpo said than the wining goes for his especial girl O.O XD:lol:

please somebody.....

Kill me

safinafan
07-14-2009, 03:54 PM
:speakles:
:hysteric:
:bigcry:

DELPO don't do this with us!!!!

safinafan
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
i want to know who she is. "para una chica muy especial" :mad:

nab_94
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
:eek:

Nooo, maybe it's for a friend or ... his sister :rolleyes:
Raw and Michelle, don't worry about this ;)

safinafan
07-14-2009, 06:55 PM
no, nabila he said in a interview after the match: i want to say thanks to my family, friends and all argentina for the suport and my special girl too :mad:

nab_94
07-14-2009, 07:18 PM
He wants to show off himself :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Actually, he reads our thread and he thinks that we are crazy! So that we calmed ourself down, he said that :smash:
Nasty Juan :mad:

safinafan
07-14-2009, 07:49 PM
He wants to show off himself :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Actually, he reads our thread and he thinks that we are crazy! So that we calmed ourself down, he said that :smash:
Nasty Juan :mad:

:haha:

nabila, :silly: i can't stop laughing,if juan did it on purpose, he is crazier than us :armed:

nab_94
07-14-2009, 11:19 PM
:haha: :haha:
I hope he reads ... At least we'll know that he's like us :lol:

Narjis
07-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Hello, that's me again, Narjiss XD.
Well, i introduce myself: I'm Narjiss,15 years old, from Rabat(Morocco), I'm a big fan of Delpo! I really like Sharapova too. I speak arabic, french, english and a little of spanish.I enjoy watching Tennis but not practicing it, i love watching football too, i like Real Madrid and i like practicing basket-ball but not watching it. My favourite website is YOUTUBE, but now this website is my favourite too.
Btw i like the title of the chat thread ;).
I think that it's enough for my presentation, if you want tto know more just tell me ;).

nab_94
07-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Welcome again Narjiss :wavey: Nice to meet you
Oh, you speak french :D (c'est intéressant tout ça :yeah:)

kai.
07-14-2009, 11:35 PM
:lol: in porpouse.. maybee he did that to get more girls,
because if a guy has a GF is more "attractive" than a single :aplot:

kai.
07-14-2009, 11:38 PM
ahh btw welcom Narjiiss cooll u speak a lot of languages :worship:

safinafan
07-14-2009, 11:43 PM
:wavey: narjiis
welcome and nice introducion, i like soccer too, but i cheer for barca!!!

safinafan
07-14-2009, 11:45 PM
:lol: in porpouse.. maybee he did that to get more girls,
because if a guy has a GF is more "attractive" than a single :aplot:

well thought, kai :)

Narjis
07-15-2009, 12:08 AM
:wavey: narjiis
welcome and nice introducion, i like soccer too, but i cheer for barca!!!

Grrr.. :p:p
And about JM girlfriend i read an interview ( i'm sure it's old) and he said in it that he was going out with a model and she older than him, i'll search the link and i'll post it ( it's in spanish), actually i'll post it now :D

http://www.videochismes.com/2009/06/05/la-misteriosa-novia-de-juan-martin-del-potro/

If someone can translate it it would be great ;)

Narjis
07-15-2009, 12:11 AM
ahh btw welcom Narjiiss cooll u speak a lot of languages :worship:

Thx! :cool:

Narjis
07-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Welcome again Narjiss :wavey: Nice to meet you
Oh, you speak french :D (c'est intéressant tout ça :yeah:)

Yes yes i do :angel: ET toi tu es française d'origine maghrébine? vu que tu tapel Nabila.. :D Si oui t de kelle origine :p

nab_94
07-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Yes yes i do :angel: ET toi tu es française d'origine maghrébine? vu que tu tapel Nabila.. :D Si oui t de kelle origine :p

Oui j'ai essentiellement des origines algériennes mais aussi libanaise et française aussi ;)
Tu viens d'où du Maroc ? C'est un très beau pays, j'adore :D

Narjis
07-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Oui j'ai essentiellement des origines algériennes mais aussi libanaise et française aussi ;)
Tu viens d'où du Maroc ? C'est un très beau pays, j'adore :D

Oui oui je suis du Maroc, merci :D . And than you to for explaining how to do all that notification stuff XD

safinafan
07-15-2009, 02:12 AM
Je vois j'ai besoin de quelques leçons de français :D

rawalya
07-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Hi Narjiss :hug: welcome here!

And about JM girlfriend i read an interview ( i'm sure it's old) and he said in it that he was going out with a model and she older than him,

http://www.videochismes.com/2009/06/05/la-misteriosa-novia-de-juan-martin-del-potro/

If someone can translate it it would be great ;)

google translator makes me confused :(

could someone please translate this >__< Michele or Kai , please :worship:

OMG , the french words , teach me some!! :lol:

xohxmyx
07-15-2009, 08:01 AM
yeah some one traslate that! the bits that i picked out sound really interesting! i want to read it more!!

kai.
07-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Do not worry.. is an old note than he did for clarin on 2008 after his B-day and the Davis Cup match vs Rusia,
this blog is just remembering that = crap XD

Sky found the original note .. :hug: http://www.clarin.com/suplementos/mujer/2008/09/27/m-01768760.htm

Juan Martin del Potro: "I die if with this interwiev i win a girl"

Today is the best tennis player in the country. With recently was his 20 birthday, is also great promise. But off the court is more a kid who likes to go dancing with friends and meet girls. In an intimate chat talks about women, their idols and their future.

On Tuesday was his 20th birthday. It was the figure of the week in the Davis Cup. I waited after a training in the Tennis Club Argentino. Steak with fried potatoes with a frank and friendly guy.

How long is than u are not doing anything on sundays?

Quite. The last Sunday I was playing games and finals. The first Sunday I will be free is in November, after the last tournament of the year.

Do you miss do nothing and eat barbecue with the family?

Yes i miss it a lot. But I prefer more on Friday or Saturday night (laughs). Sundays are pretty boring.

What are you doing on Friday?

Quiet because it started after a week of training so iam tired; Friday is pizza and dinner with friends, then go to a quiet bar.

Do you with your friends drink beer?

If we have to celebrate, we take everything. If not, quiet.

What is everything?

Everything you can imagine (laughs). I like vodka with some juice on special occasions.

And Saturday?

I get up at 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I do anything until evening and then start Saturday. A long "previa" to 3am before going to dance what the physic let me. Always i go out with my friends and we come back separated (laughs).

You mean you're "fishing"? (Fishing we say when u go out to find some girls or boys, in my case XD)

Yes, we do what we can there..

You should not go that bad..

Now not so much, i can stole something.

What is it? The fame?

The racket help! (Laughter). Now I am famous and the racket makes me cute. But whenever that happens the girl than you like does not give you the ball. ("Does not give you ball" means than she doesnt look at you)

Is still happening to you?

Still happening and will happen forever, I'm sure is going to happen.

Why?

I do not know. Or does not like tennis or do not know what happens. Must work it on and in the middle i do not have to waste my time (laughs).

¿While you work with the girl you like, do you entertain with others?

Yes, because you dont know that you do not mind to her, you have a plan B.

How do you work on it?

So many lies have i have to say! I promise than she is my only love, platonic. After this interwiev i will not get any other girl (laughs). We say: "We travel together, going to tournaments in Europe, Paris ..." And the girls like that.

Are they lies?

It's true. But I am far from it. I still do not think anyone will have a good time because I prefer my friends. I am boy. What else do you say?

you're The love of my life, for example, that you can not say that (laughs). It is high fat. Today is not going that. I say than she is very nice, and I like her, nothing more. Because if not, the girl treat you like a salami. If you're dating a year, things are different. You start doing a little mental, you say: "Look I'm here with you and could be anywhere else and I miss raising women to be with my friends and I travel a lot and when I come to Argentina I want to be with you (laughs ). The worse is that it's true!

Would you like to study after tennis?

No because I'm going to be a little old. But I like the architecture, marketing. I do not like to be thrown away without doing anything.

How do you not believe in your self at this time when the whole world is watching you?

I'm still the same. Nothing changes. I do not want to get into the world of night and the TV, it's easy to enter and the exit is difficult. Fortunately, my friends helpe me to have the feets on the earth.

So not events and parties?

I try not to go. I prefer a low profile, quiet. We have everything easy: events, festivals, night life, with models, you draw pictures. Sometimes it's hard to say no.

Are you approaching the models?

Approach. But do not let me go. Is there raqueteras?

Not as much as botineras but will form the line (laughs).
(Raqueteras are the girls than like tennis players and botineras are the ones than like football players)

How they come to you?

They face you. But one must know how to differentiate if the girl wants to be with you for who you are or because she likes you.

It must be difficult.

Yes, and in a dark night is more complicated (laughs). You realize how they look to you.

When do you go out, do u make u up?

Zero. I love clothes. I do not wear Italian or the ones than worth fortunes. And at least Tandil, that is fat (laughs).
I wanted to get a piercing in the tongue, but had to be four or five days eating mashed potatoes and i get disappointed.

Why piercing in the tongue?

They say it is sexy. I was with girls who had a piercing on the tongue and I went crazy.

What a fact!

Be carfull with that fact. It comes in tongue piercing. I like tattoos on the back of the girls at the waist. I do not like skini girl. I like girls with good body. There is one model that I have up there that gives me no ball. It is much bigger than me.

Are you going to work on it?

Yes, of course. I love her badly. It is very beutifull. See there I can say to her that is the love of my life.

Do you matter if she is 10 or 8 years older?

No.

Can you have a girlfriend with so many trips?

It's difficult. It must be a girl who supports you. I had a girlfriend than supported me, so I was dating. I was more or less a year. Everything ended well.

What are your dreams?

I dream of being number one. When I say, people are laughing. That is my dream to play tennis and trying to accomplish. On the way I meet the little boy who had dreams like winning a tournament, play in Davis Cup. But the best dream is to become number one. I know that much and that we must work hard.

But Federer will be old.

Will be old, but we must see what I do with Nadal and the others.

Did you imagine being where you are?

No, it came all at once. I do not understand that I am 13 world, one of the first in the world ranking. I was not prepared for it.

¿Begins pressure?

Yes. Before the pressure was "when Del Potro was going to be good". Now is when the top ten, when he will win yo Nadal. The people are very successful. If you do well, and if you're a phenomenon going wrong're a disaster.

Are you prepared for the criticism?

Yes, I know how that is. I have coaches who advise me, good people around me.

You are to young.

Yes, I know (laughs). If I think like a boy 20 years, could not be where I am and play with people who i play. Inside the stadium needs some maturity and take decisions very quickly. I am surrounded by people older than me and I try to be as small as possible.

Did you feel shame when you cry in Flushing?

Yes I was a little ashamed when i cryied infront of everyone. I cried of happiness, anger, everything. I Did not Hold on, I am very sensitive, I cry for anything.

Do not hold your self on. Continue crying.

But not in front of the cameras because i will look like a pussy (laughs).

That is very old. Is as a human being.

I am very sensitive and sometimes cry with joy at things from my friends.

Who are your idols?

Palermo, Riquelme, Palacios. Then there are older idols as Barros Schelotto, Maradona, and the other day I met Susana Gimenez. I was very nervous as when iam playing a game. When i saw her my legs were shaking, i would rather prefer being playing against Federer (laughs). I could not stop looking at her, breathable all, it was terrible, but I enjoy it.

I was thinking of the model.

If I win her with this interwiev, I die. But I can not say anything.

nab_94
07-15-2009, 12:12 PM

I can teach you french, no problem :angel:

I've already read this but it's an old interview ... I hate when he said "It must be a girl who supports you", Juan: A lot of girls dream to be by your side !!!

rawalya
07-15-2009, 12:26 PM
wowww thanks Kai :worship: and sky too :hug:

I wanted to get a piercing in the tongue

Why piercing in the tongue?

They say it is sexy. I was with girls who had a piercing on the tongue and I went crazy.

tongue piercing?? :ras:
my cousin got his tongue pierced too , he's good looking but i dont think it's cool :rolleyes:

There is one model that I have up there that gives me no ball. It is much bigger than me.

Are you going to work on it?

Yes, of course. I love her badly. It is very beutifull. See there I can say to her that is the love of my life.

i really want to know who she is :devil:

Did you feel shame when you cry in Flushing?

Yes I was a little ashamed when i cryied infront of everyone. I cried of happiness, anger, everything. I Did not Hold on, I am very sensitive, I cry for anything.

Do not hold your self on. Continue crying.

But not in front of the cameras because i will look like a pussy (laughs).

some people already call him Del pussy :mad:
his tear doesnt bother me , just really want to wipe it away :hug:

I can teach you french, no problem :angel:

thanks Nabila :hug:

i'm watching Paris J'taime (movie) and couldnt even know a word !
have to read subtitles and missed half of it :lol:

Narjis
07-15-2009, 12:41 PM

Yes of course,tell me what wordyou want to learn ;)

haha;)

nab_94
07-15-2009, 12:59 PM
i'm watching Paris J'taime (movie) and couldnt even know a word !
have to read subtitles and missed half of it :lol:

:) You know a word : Je t'aime :hearts:

rawalya
07-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes of course,tell me what wordyou want to learn ;)

thanks Narjiss :hug:

:) You know a word : Je t'aime :hearts:

and i typed it wrong , sorry!! :haha:

another word i know , Poussin ;) .... but Gillou said , that rubbish is not my name!! :mad: , poor guy :lol:

now i wanna know how to say hello (with friends) in french :D
(if i can think of something else , i'll ask you two later :hug:)

Narjis
07-15-2009, 01:40 PM
thanks Narjiss :hug:

and i typed it wrong , sorry!! :haha:

another word i know , Poussin ;) .... but Gillou said , that rubbish is not my name!! :mad: , poor guy :lol:

now i wanna know how to say hello (with friends) in french :D
(if i can think of something else , i'll ask you two later :hug:)

You're welcome ;).. With friends you can say "Salut" ( we don't pronouce the "t") and you can say Bonjour too when it's the morning or Bonsoir when it's night ;)

nab_94
07-15-2009, 02:39 PM
another word i know , Poussin ;) .... but Gillou said , [I]that rubbish is not my name!!

You're welcome ;).. With friends you can say "Salut" ( we don't pronouce the "t") and you can say Bonjour too when it's the morning or Bonsoir when it's night ;)

:haha: Poussin! I know he hates this name but I find it sweet :yawn:
You're lucky you have two special french teachers ;) Only for you :hug:

safinafan
07-15-2009, 03:06 PM
thanks Michele

i'm afraid if he's carrying me on tour , he'll be too exhausted to play the match

babies? over my dead body !! :devil:

and you dont have to start a war to go there Mischa , just kill me dear !!

he needs the bodyguards?? i dont think so :rolleyes:
just being him , with racquet in hands , and no one wants to do any harm :haha:

thank you, rawalya :hug:

juan is a nasty boy, I can imagine why he wants a piercing in the tongue :devil:

and the bodyguard is certainly for us :lol: to keep the maniacs away!!! :boxing:

:baby: baby potros? imagine all of them running around him, all the yelling, dirty diapers :haha: delpo is not ready for this, he's too young!!!

safinafan
07-15-2009, 03:07 PM
in my country , there's no this kind of drinks , wanna try some !!

:lol: "never believe in the word of a tennis player" :worship: should be your news and article thread title!! XD

and offcourse he is not more playing 250 :ras: :ras: he is with 500, 1000, 1500 touranments ¬¬

sorry for you kai, because here this mate is a great success!!!
:worship:I would be honored to give the name to the news thread :lol:

;)I agree, he should play less tournaments and save himself of injuries, look the nadal's condition.

Michelle, you can start your buiseness I'm the only one who know the secret ;) You're gonna be rich!!

:drink: that is my idea, so i can spend the days just watching tennis :cool:

theMEESH
07-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Haha tongue piercing! Hmmmmm.... I wonder.....

rawalya
07-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Salut Narjiss and Nab :wavey: (right? :D)

i think the hardest part of it is to spell :lol: , so it's Sa-lu ?

:haha: Poussin! I know he hates this name but I find it sweet :yawn:
You're lucky you have two special french teachers ;) Only for you :hug:

thanks Nab :kiss: but i'm quite stupid when it comes to the languages :p
you and Narjiss will have a hard time teaching me :lol:

and what's the antonym of Poussin?
if he doesnt like it that much , maybe i'll try to call the antonym to make him feel better :hug:

:baby: baby potros? imagine all of them running around him, all the yelling, dirty diapers :haha: delpo is not ready for this, he's too young!!!

dont make me imagine all that pics !! :haha:

nab_94
07-15-2009, 06:21 PM

:lol: Baby potros? I can imagine ! First, we make the most of our youth :aparty:

Salut Narjiss and Nab :wavey: (right? :D)

i think the hardest part of it is to spell :lol: , so it's Sa-lu ?

thanks Nab :kiss: but i'm quite stupid when it comes to the languages :p
you and Narjiss will have a hard time teaching me :lol:

and what's the antonym of Poussin?

Salut Raw :wavey: Comment vas-tu? (this is the first lesson :lol:)
You haven't to "cut" the word like sa-lu, just say "salu" !!
The antonym of Poussin ? You mean the parents of a Poussin ??

safinafan
07-15-2009, 06:31 PM
poulet and coq, the poussin parents :haha:
WTH po popopo popo po

http://luiscardoso.com.br/wp-content/uploads/pinto.jpg
a poussin ready to battre

poor simon, why this nick?

nab_94
07-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Because when he was young, he was small :lol:
Yes, the antonym of Poussin is Coq (male) and Poule (female)

Narjis
07-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Because when he was young, he was small :lol:
Yes, the antonym of Poussin is Coq (male) and Poule (female)

What about Delpo? he isn't small, so what nickname should we gave him, i know that they call him Enano, Palito but we have to find something better, not gyraf, i hate that :o , just like Gilles Simon who hates "poussin".. :)

safinafan
07-16-2009, 03:33 AM
poussin is f%@#$ :retard: :smash:
i like delpo, delpito,juama, fofuchito, coisinha linda da mamãe :haha:

kai.
07-16-2009, 05:46 AM
naaaa Enano, Palito call him just his friends ;)

mm i say sometimes Delpotus, :p
the news papers in Argentina call him "the tower of tandil"

but he can be just our boy ;)

rawalya
07-16-2009, 06:49 AM
Salut Raw :wavey: Comment vas-tu? (this is the first lesson :lol:)
You haven't to "cut" the word like sa-lu, just say "salu" !!
The antonym of Poussin ? You mean the parents of a Poussin ??

Salut Nab :D Je vais bien (right? , and how do you pronounce these words?)

i was asking if there's an animal that you call it very big , Gillou may like it if i call him :haha:
btw, if Gillou is a Coq , then i'll volunteer to be a Poule :lol:

poulet and coq, the poussin parents :haha:
WTH po popopo popo po

http://luiscardoso.com.br/wp-content/uploads/pinto.jpg
a poussin ready to battre

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: OMG , i love little Poussin in army !! soooooo CUTE !!

could i make it my avatar?? :hearts: , my Gillou's avatar :haha: dont tell him !!

rawalya
07-16-2009, 06:55 AM
What about Delpo? he isn't small, so what nickname should we gave him

i call him darling , dont know if he likes it or not :haha:

poussin is f%@#$ :retard: :smash:
i like delpo, delpito,juama, fofuchito, coisinha linda da mamãe :haha:

:lol: @ the last one
could it be coisinha linda da esposa instead ? :p

but he can be just our boy ;)

yeah :yeah: our boy !!

xohxmyx
07-16-2009, 09:05 AM
i call him "shorty" or "shorty del potro"
but that could just be because im an idiot:retard:
its ironic you see? people use to call me shorty when i was younger even though i was very tall
now everyone else grew up and there all taller then me:sad: lol

Narjis
07-16-2009, 12:15 PM
people use to call me shorty when i was younger even though i was very tall
now everyone else grew up and there all taller then me:sad: lol

The same for me :p

I like "our boy":D

nab_94
07-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Salut Nab :D Je vais bien (right? , and how do you pronounce these words?)

i was asking if there's an animal that you call it very big , Gillou may like it if i call him :haha:
btw, if Gillou is a Coq , then i'll volunteer to be a Poule :lol:

:lol: ok you're a poule and gillou a coq :kiss: (I think his GF won't appreciate that!!)
Je vais bien :yeah: But you pronounce Je (like in english) vais (vé) bien (bi-un)! I don't know if u'll understand ;)

Btw, I like DelPo and Juanito! But I heard he hate "Juanito" :lol:

safinafan
07-16-2009, 02:42 PM
a poule? rawal
I want to be anything, but a poule not worth it!!!
maybe a cat, a coala or even a parrot :lol: but a poule, nope, thanks

juanito is too much mexican, no? juanito come to eat the tacos, niño!!!

when i think in this name, i remember the mexicans tv novels:haha:
from televisa: marimar, maria mercedes (kai must know)

Narjis
07-16-2009, 03:08 PM

:haha: that mexican tv novels that never ends?:p :p

safinafan
07-16-2009, 03:11 PM
yes, those ones. always the same story with the orphan girl who is poor and get rich and cries and cries a little more and suffers a lot :lol:

Narjis
07-16-2009, 03:14 PM
yes, those ones. always the same story with the orphan girl who is poor and get rich and cry and cry and suffers a lot :lol:

:lol:
Btw, i like your avatar :eek: JMDP looks like a bad boy :devil:

safinafan
07-16-2009, 03:16 PM
thanks, I love this pic, juan looks so bad and dangerous :devil:

rawalya
07-16-2009, 03:20 PM
:lol: ok you're a poule and gillou a coq :kiss: (I think his GF won't appreciate that!!)
Je vais bien :yeah: But you pronounce Je (like in english) vais (vé) bien (bi-un)! I don't know if u'll understand ;)

thanks :D this helps a lot , but how can i say vé , i dont know how to pronounce é

yep , i'd be a Poule if Gillou's a Coq :haha: , never mind about Carine :shrug: she's a human !! :lol:

Btw, I like DelPo and Juanito! But I heard he hate "Juanito" :lol:

:rolleyes: cant get why people dont want to be called little :scratch: , for me it's cute :p

a poule? rawal

if you have such a gorgeous Coq , it's worth :aplot: no?

:hug: Juan , i didnt say anything , that girl's not me!! ..... you're my only love :kiss:

rawalya
07-16-2009, 03:22 PM
thanks, I love this pic, juan looks so bad and dangerous :devil:

he is :lol: our beloved bad boy :hug:

safinafan
07-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Simon may be seeing it!!!

Narjis
07-16-2009, 03:30 PM
thanks :D this helps a lot , but how can i say vé , i dont know how to pronounce é

you pronouce the "é" of "vé" just like how you pronouce the "e" of Del Potro :p

rawalya
07-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Simon may be seeing it!!!

he is not !! a Coq cant read :haha:

Thanks Narjiss :hug:
but why the put that ' on e if it doesnt make any change :confused:

Narjis
07-16-2009, 05:16 PM
he is not !! a Coq cant read :haha:

Thanks Narjiss :hug:
but why the put that ' on e if it doesnt make any change :confused:

Because in french, we can read it with different ways : there is the normal one "e" and that one "é" and that "è" and that "ê". We pronouce each one differently.
Your welcome ;) (de rien in french)

rawalya
07-16-2009, 06:29 PM
OMG , there're 4 different e :help:
how are the differences between them to pronounce??

nab_94
07-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Actually, when we speak there is no difference between é, è and ê because you speak fast and we can't hear the diference!
But for the normal e, you pronounce like in english !!

.... there is ë too but it's just for writing :lol:

safinafan
07-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Actually, when we speak there is no difference between é, è and ê because you speak fast and we can't hear the diference!
But for the normal e, you pronounce like in english !!

.... there is ë too but it's just for writing :lol:

nab, French is quite difficult to write and speak :scratch:

nab_94
07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
nab, French is quite difficult to write and speak :scratch:

I know :) But it's less difficult to speak than to write !!

Narjis
07-17-2009, 01:00 AM
OMG , there're 4 different e :help:
how are the differences between them to pronounce??

Raw if you wan to learn french i can teach you out of the forum because i think that we are :topic: :umbrella:. Just add me on MSN if you want i can give you mine but just tell me and I will.:)

kai.
07-17-2009, 04:06 AM
a poule? rawal

jajajajajaja juanito XD :lol:
Maybe he that would be his job after tennis XD
a TV Novels actor :angel:

And girls anything is off tocpi here XD is a chat thread :p

Narjis
07-17-2009, 12:07 PM
And girls anything is off tocpi here XD is a chat thread :p

:D:D great!

rawalya
07-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks Nab and Narjiss :hug:

I know :) But it's less difficult to speak than to write !!

speaking accent is very difficult too !! :lol:

Narjiss , we can have a little talk here :p
it's ok if you wanna add me :D but we would not see each other that often
coz my local time here is GMT+7 , dont know we will be online at the same time or not :haha:

Narjis
07-17-2009, 11:42 PM
:lol:Thanks Nab and Narjiss :hug:

speaking accent is very difficult too !! :lol:

Narjiss , we can have a little talk here :p
it's ok if you wanna add me :D but we would not see each other that often
coz my local time here is GMT+7 , dont know we will be online at the same time or not :haha:

:p My local time is GMT+1 and it will be on september GMT :lol:

kai.
07-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Ohhh anybody here?

i guess no.... XD
eveyone went to watch Harry Potter and the half blonde prince (btw was awsome) and forget aboyt MTF :ras:

(is a jokee eh)

rawalya
07-19-2009, 12:22 PM
i havent seen the film yet :lol: though really want to

Zedric died and i have no inspiration to watch it since then :haha: just joking !!
i think Harry's growing up to be err.. not so good looking as i was expected him to be
at least he should gain more height from his age :scratch:

:tape: sorry if there's a fan of Harry here :hug: , i didnt mean it seriously :lol:

trickcy
07-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Haven't posted here in a while :(
Ohhh anybody here?

i guess no.... XD
eveyone went to watch Harry Potter and the half blonde prince (btw was awsome) and forget aboyt MTF :ras:

(is a jokee eh)
Kai :wazzup: I actually did :dance: Go to the movie,I mean. I thought it was pretty good too :)

Zedric died and i have no inspiration to watch it since then :haha: just joking !!
i think Harry's growing up to be err.. not so good looking as i was expected him to be

:tape: sorry if there's a fan of Harry here :hug: , i didnt mean it seriously :lol:

Rawal :bigwave:
Robert Pattinson :hearts:
I thought Daniel Radcliffe should have been taller too. It looked like he was shorter than Ron, Hermione, Ginny, just about everybody :tape:

Narjis
07-19-2009, 01:02 PM

Hey Raw, are you online on MSN ?? because i am.

rawalya
07-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Haven't posted here in a while :(

Rawal :bigwave:
Robert Pattinson :hearts:
I thought Daniel Radcliffe should have been taller too. It looked like he was shorter than Ron, Hermione, Ginny, just about everybody :tape:

Hi trickcy :wavey:

:lol: you may right , but at least he has a cute face :p
the most upset part for me is Cho Chang :tape:

Hey Raw, are you online on MSN ?? because i am.

sorry :hug: i wasnt online
i was watching Pico in Bastad and then Jeremy in Stuttgart next :rocker2:

poor Pico :sad: :sad: :sad:

safinafan
07-19-2009, 09:57 PM
:lol:I did watch the movie just 1 day after premiere
we have to hang out a bit, enjoy life, ble ble ble (like u say kai)
but without forgetting the MTF ;)
ps. I ain't a Twilight fan :ras:

Narjis
07-19-2009, 11:48 PM
sorry :hug: i wasnt online
i was watching Pico in Bastad and then Jeremy in Stuttgart next :rocker2:

poor Pico :sad: :sad: :sad:

No problem, :).
Yeah right, poor Pico:sad:

kai.
07-20-2009, 04:16 AM
|. pico :bicry:
2. XD HP6 :rocker: i dont care if he is small than the other ones
XD he is not for me :rolleyes:

oh gosh 2 more weeks to have delpo on court ¬¬

xohxmyx
07-20-2009, 08:06 AM
i loved the harry potter movie =) i might have almost cried a little bit while watching it:lol:
im actually drinking out of a harry potter cup as im writing this,:p i really really hate twilight though i cant believe how many people are in love with it! it makes me physically angry just thinking about it:fiery:

I really hope delpo goes far in the USO it seems like i've/we've been waiting for ever to see him play lol, it would suck if after all that he went out early =(
does anyone know what his outfit will look like for the USO? i really loved what he wore in france i hope he wears something like that again ;)

rawalya
07-20-2009, 12:31 PM
to talk about the Twilight :rolleyes: , i enjoyed watching it coz i'm a bit Vampire things' fan :p

i also love watching films about heroes , ghosts , mutants , aliens , princesses , animations and some childish stuffs :lol:

dear Nab , please dont ask about my age again :haha:

kai.
07-20-2009, 07:37 PM
NOOO twilight :hearts: love it..
but first my friend made me read all the books and then watch the movie..
so i did it
and i love it..
iven the guys at the movie are so hot :drool: well i will stop talking about twilight because i will drung my dog with all my :drool: XD

@xohxmyx i guess the outfit to US-Open series will be btw white and blue like last year
but he allready used that colors for RG so maybe the red is back (?)
we will see in 2 damns weeks ¬¬

@rawalya i loveeeee childish stuff to, but i hate fantasy if is not from a book..
so i hate star wars and indiana jones XD

rawalya
07-21-2009, 03:53 AM
@rawalya i loveeeee childish stuff to, but i hate fantasy if is not from a book..
so i hate star wars and indiana jones XD

to tell the truth , i never watch Indiana Jones :lol: so i have no idea about it
and i never read Star Wars , just watch the last 3 episode films ,
they were good but not my favorites as well :p

i lastest film that made me going crazy was Stardust :inlove: never thought it would be that good!! :worship:

recently i also added The X-Men Origin and Star Trek as my fav. too :hearts:
Gillou looks really like the Wolverine
and someone told me that Juan and Zachary Quinto are very look alike

nab_94
07-21-2009, 12:49 PM
dear Nab , please dont ask about my age again :haha:

WHY ?? :sad:
Oh, Raw and Najris I want your MSN adress ;) And Raw, you could tell your age :lol:

Btw, my brother saw Harry Potter and he didn't enjoy, I don't understand because he's a great fan :rolleyes:
I recently saw "The Hangover"! The film is so HILAROUS :D

safinafan
07-21-2009, 06:29 PM
WTH, what's your age rawal? :lol:

http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/08/16/hugh_jackman_visits_nicole_kidman_and_her_new_baby _sunday_rose/Hugh-Jackman.jpg
oh!!! hugh, I love him, he's perfect!!! :hearts:
and a good actor too
stars wars is a masterpiece!!!

safinafan
07-21-2009, 06:50 PM
fall apparel

http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/NMFASLT-GR.JPG
http://http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/NMFA10S-BK.JPG

http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/NMSST-GY.JPG
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/NMSATHS-BK.JPG

http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/NBC2WB.JPG
I prefer the black shirt coz he looks gorgeous using black

kai.
07-21-2009, 10:42 PM
to tell the truth , i never watch Indiana Jones :lol: so i have no idea about it
and i never read Star Wars , just watch the last 3 episode films ,
they were good but not my favorites as well :p

i lastest film that made me going crazy was Stardust :inlove: never thought it would be that good!! :worship:

recently i also added The X-Men Origin and Star Trek as my fav. too :hearts:
Gillou looks really like the Wolverine
and someone told me that Juan and Zachary Quinto are very look alike

I guess star wars is not from a book, then they did a book from the movie XD is horrible
i try to watch it i was 7 or 8 years old at the school library.. i fall to sleep in 30 mins XD
since then i cant what that crapie movie..

Now star trek is other thig :hearts: is from a TV serie
and the actors are soooo hot,
chris pine :drool: and Zachary :drool: x 342343

WTH, what's your age rawal? :lol:

http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/08/16/hugh_jackman_visits_nicole_kidman_and_her_new_baby _sunday_rose/Hugh-Jackman.jpg
oh!!! hugh, I love him, he's perfect!!! :hearts:
and a good actor too
stars wars is a masterpiece!!!

ohhhhhhh jackman :drool: love him too!! XD

xohxmyx
07-22-2009, 04:38 AM
blergh:ras: i dont get how people find hugh jackman so attractive! i mean his not ugly but his not a great as Johnny Depp lol

i want him to have sleeves on his outfit =( but yeah black looks good on him, i love it when they play in black, he will look extra hot!:drool:

safinafan
07-22-2009, 04:52 AM
DELPO, YOU GOTTA WEAR BLACK!!!!:lol:

rawalya
07-22-2009, 09:03 AM
OMG , i'm falling in love with the blue outfits :inlove:

sorry Michele :hug: :lol:

safinafan
07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
:wavey: rawal, nab, kai, narjis, xo and all the girls: how are you?

I'm little busy this week and just came here to say hi and see if everything is ok!
waiting for the return of our boy :o
and smith sorry again for my mistake :help:
kai u fall to sleep watching star wars :lol: oh boy!!!
I love those movies, I saw 100 times