If Nadal Retires After Wimbledon [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

If Nadal Retires After Wimbledon

PiggyGotRoasted
06-15-2009, 07:49 PM
I know most of you are making a good fist of being bullish about the future, but I'm still finding it extremely hard to come to terms with the gaping void that Nadal's immediate retirement would leave. I fear that we'll find it near impossible to fill the deep chasm theRAFA(tm) has left.

Love him or loathe him, he's pleasured each and every one of us for six glorious years. The early days on hard court were frustrating of course. We were teased and tempted with flashes of brilliance, but our collective yearning to be fulfilled by a young boy from Spain was often left unsatisfied.

Patiently however, he was expertly groomed through his youth, broken in slowly by unkle tony to be able to play on both hard and grass. Whereas other promising kids were pushed hard by their coaches at a young age and gave up until later on in life, unkle tony let the piggy time to breathe. He was in and out with his results for the first couple of years, and sometimes due to his knees, he often pulled out early.

It was worth it of course. Through gentle coaxing, he grew from a callow youth into an explosive colossus. Each climax he has provided us with since has been followed by another soon afterwards. His career has snowballed and we have gleefully lapped up the full load of glory he has covered us with. It was a pleasure to witness the fluid exchanges between him and his opponent week in week out. Of course we've had to take the rough with the smooth, but it's been a hell of a ride.

It was in 2008 however, with the slowing down of the wimbledon courts that his moonballs really started to mature. That summer they finally started dropping into the courts at wimbledon, and as they did his confidence erected so much that some of his opposition didnt even try.

Wait until 2009 at the french open and that is when he finally came and realised what he was doing and where he was going, so he had to clean up this mess in preperation for wimbledon. This however didnt happen and the mess just got bigger and bigger every day after he kept erecting himself to practise every day for 4 hours.

It just got too much in the end and that ended up with the climax of his career.

And now, we have to face the back of our thePIGGY(tm). We must somehow bite down hard and take it like a man, with the search for a new atp fan boy star(tm) soon to follow, that person must step up now an embrase the task and as long as he is given the appropriate protection he will do it.
What will tennis life be like without the piggy(tm)??
The answer is I don't know. All I know is that his discharge is going to be very very hard to swallow...

Certinfy
06-15-2009, 07:50 PM
If Rafa retired after Wimby, you will probz have the best name ever.

PiggyGotRoasted
06-15-2009, 07:51 PM
If Rafa retired after Wimby, you will probz have the best name ever.

Someone needs to read my first post more carefully :devil:

Certinfy
06-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Ok i read it, and i agree :)

Goldenoldie
06-15-2009, 07:59 PM
I can't make up my mind whether to take this seriously or not. If you're spoofing, you're brilliant, if you're being serious, you're probably wrong.

Mint Chip
06-15-2009, 08:18 PM
If Nadal retired after Wimby,I would accept Murray better :)
Tennis would be the same when Nadal was still playing. Nadal doesn't add or take anything away from the game really.

PiggyGotRoasted
06-15-2009, 08:23 PM
If Nadal retired after Wimby,I would accept Murray better :)
Tennis would be the same when Nadal was still playing. Nadal doesn't add or take anything away from the game really.

Yes, he does add a lot to the game.

His moonballs are sometimes orgasmic to watch, and with each and every day that passes with him at number one in the world he is touching a lot of kids worldwide.

pica_pica
06-15-2009, 08:24 PM
An injured Nadal who might skip Wimby is already creating a void imo.

PiggyGotRoasted
06-15-2009, 08:27 PM
An injured Nadal who might skip Wimby is already creating a void imo.

If he skipped wimbledon, he would create a void so massive that we would need a suprise player to come along and fill the void with his massive moonballs and firing personality. Maybe that player is big dick(Norman), he is certainly big enough and talented enough. Maybe even federer if he used a 100" frame, however as we all know... its not the size its how you use it.

MacTheKnife
06-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Borg and Henin are the closet thing I remember to that in the unlikely event it did occur.

HeretiC
06-15-2009, 08:47 PM
If he skipped wimbledon, he would create a void so massive that we would need a suprise player to come along and fill the void with his massive moonballs and firing personality. Maybe that player is big dick(Norman), he is certainly big enough and talented enough. Maybe even federer if he used a 100" frame, however as we all know... its not the size its how you use it.

:secret: That is the lie that "little ones" invented.

GlennMirnyi
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
It would be awesome if that clown finally retired.

Mint Chip
06-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Maybe he needs to limit the use of topspin

Black Raven
06-15-2009, 10:52 PM
He should definitely retire, he is playing a little too short these days.

Har-Tru
06-15-2009, 10:54 PM
your threads are a fail

scarecrows
06-15-2009, 10:54 PM
He should definitely retire, he is playing a little too short these days.

quality post

PiggyGotRoasted
06-15-2009, 10:55 PM
your threads are a fail

If you had any sence when you read my post you would realise the reason I made this thread was nothing to do with nadal at all. Instead I think you should read it a bit more clearly, which i doubt you even read it at all.

I was hoping I would have to explain that

reece
06-15-2009, 11:03 PM
It must be so irritating for the OP that people can't be bothered to read his entire post. I'm sure he's just absolutely dying for you all to notice all his "cleverly hidden" sexual innuendos and double entendres.
One day PiggyGotRoasted, when you've lived a bit, you will look back on wasted time like this thread and think to yourself, "man, I really was a childish little attention seeker when i was twelve".

PiggyGotRoasted
06-15-2009, 11:08 PM
It must be so irritating for the OP that people can't be bothered to read his entire post. I'm sure he's just absolutely dying for you all to notice all his "cleverly hidden" sexual innuendos and double entendres.
One day PiggyGotRoasted, when you've lived a bit, you will look back on wasted time like this thread and think to yourself, "man, I really was a childish little attention seeker when i was twelve".

oh sorry to spoil your party mr pimms

reece
06-15-2009, 11:12 PM
oh sorry to spoil your party mr pimms

oh hey, no harm done. we all go through that stage. knock yourself out.

peribsen
06-15-2009, 11:16 PM
It would be awesome if that clown finally retired.

I don´t know why, but you're obviously hurting, badly. About 90% of your messages center on insulting other players. Try to get some help man, life is too short to waste it hating so much. It's bound to be bad for the lining of your stomach.

And BTW, don´t be fooled into thinking this answer has anything to do with the player you seem to support. Player´s do not deserve to be mistaken for some of the twerps that may happen to fly their colours.

Enjoy!

Bargearse
06-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Pulling out early after playing short due to a bum knee may leave one unfulfilled, but better to do that than risk an accident.

Vida
06-15-2009, 11:54 PM
very uncool thread. rafa is a player whose qualities we should cherish. there are few people on this planet like him, let alone sportspeople.

recessional
06-15-2009, 11:56 PM

If it wasn't for your post, I probably would've still gone, "...what" at the OP. Apparently my mind isn't as dirty as I thought it was.

Sapeod
06-15-2009, 11:58 PM
If he retired I wouldn't give a toss. If he didn't retire I wouldn't give a toss. I just don't give a toss about him.

Dimitra
06-16-2009, 12:00 AM
like posting this in tw wasn't enough for this BRILLIANT masterpiece :roll:

PiggyGotRoasted
06-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Unfortuently he pulled out early from wimbledon, this means he will lose a lot of hard earned ranking points. hopefully he can come back before the us open or else it might all be over too soon. I am sure he isnt faking it however as he wouldnt misconseve people like that.

chammer44
06-21-2009, 02:52 AM
Until someone else proves they can take down a healthy Federer in a grandslam matchup, Nadal will always be needed to keep things balanced.

green25814
06-21-2009, 03:02 AM
Who is Nadal?

Fiberlight1
06-21-2009, 03:48 AM
I don´t know why, but you're obviously hurting, badly. About 90% of your messages center on insulting other players. Try to get some help man, life is too short to waste it hating so much. It's bound to be bad for the lining of your stomach.

And BTW, don´t be fooled into thinking this answer has anything to do with the player you seem to support. Player´s do not deserve to be mistaken for some of the twerps that may happen to fly their colours.

Enjoy!

Don't feed the troll.. :angel:

Glenn is the equivalent of the village idiot around here ;) We all just learn to accept him and his vast "knowledge" of tennis..

superslam77
06-21-2009, 06:25 AM
It would mean he got busted or he destroyed his own career for greed.

freeandlonely
06-21-2009, 06:57 AM
Not likely. Long rest at most, I guess.
But yes, his style is too intensive, and it's killing him. Which is kind of expected.