Photos from Long Island? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Photos from Long Island?

Kristen
08-25-2004, 04:45 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have found any photographs from the Long Island event? Getty or anyone else? I can't find anything and I'm sooo desperate. All my guys are there!

Thanks for any help :wavey:

Fee
08-25-2004, 05:47 AM
There have been a few at Yahoo Tennis. I don't have the exact link, you can get it off my links page at www.janmiketennis.com/links.html. And www.gotennis.com might have some as well. I haven't looked there, I just remembered it.

Kristen
08-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks Fee! :wavey:
Nice JMG Banner on your site. Is that his dog? It's a sweet picture :)

Fee
08-25-2004, 04:33 PM
That's a baby tiger, and its one of my favorite pictures of him. There's another pic of him holding a baby tiger on the guestbook. A very talented woman made the banner for me. I can't decided whether to change it or not, its a year old now.

Kristen
08-25-2004, 05:04 PM
omg I cant believe I thought it was a dog :rolleyes:
One of these days I ought to drop by the site...and his threads in here! I'm hoping to see him at the Aus Open next year; I want to have a chat about 'his animals' :)

(I study conservation at uni, and sponsor an Orangutan, so I'm very impressed by him, as well as Kenneth Carlsen [african elephants i think?] )

Fee
08-25-2004, 05:17 PM
I didn't know that about Ken Carlsen! Well, if I ever chat with him again I have something new to discuss. JanMike is always willing to chat about his cats - the small one, the big ones, and the ones with engines (his Jaguar collection). Hope you find him at the Aus, I think he would like that.