rafa nadals parents [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

rafa nadals parents

chenx15
06-11-2009, 11:56 PM
i've heard rumours that Rafa Nadal's parents are getting a divorce that's why there was a sudden drop with his match with soderling

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:00 AM
This is almost definitely the reason not only for Nadal's loss in RG, but also in Madrid.

His knees trembled greatly at the thought of potential divorce, maybe.

No, seriously chenx, you are absolutely right. This simply must be the main reason for why Nadal lost. This will probably crush him and his threat at future slams will be severely diminished. Shame.

jayjay
06-12-2009, 12:00 AM
i've heard rumours that Rafa Nadal's parents are getting a divorce that's why there was a sudden drop with his match with soderling

I heard rumours that he had heard rumours about the divorce during the Hewitt match and was quite happy about it, hence his good performance. Then against Soderling the adrenalin rush of it all just wore off and he got bitch slapped.

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I am unsure as to whether Nadal will be able to really pick himself back up after hearing of this news, I guess Wimbledon will tell us. As for his knees, well they just further compound this problem. If there is one man who can show the mental resilience though to come through this strong, it has to be Rafa.

chenx15
06-12-2009, 12:02 AM
losing aside, is there any truth to it?

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:03 AM
I seem to remember lMac (a severe Nadalite) saying that his parents are getting divorced, she tends to be quite the authority on Nadal's life. It is probably true then... for real.

chenx15
06-12-2009, 12:04 AM
damn

Har-Tru
06-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Seriously now, this is probably true. And it might affect the guy, he's a family lad.

luie
06-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Seriously now, this is probably true. And it might affect the guy, he's a family lad.
True but why all this after successive losses.:mad:

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:08 AM
True but why all this after successive losses.:mad:

Because it is the real reason for his losses (though the knees were a contributing factor).

Also I would be interested to know the reasons for divorce, because if Nadal's knees are the reason and he knows that, then he will be feeling a great amount of guilt.

DJ Soup
06-12-2009, 12:13 AM
this shouldnt be a factor at all

cmurray
06-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Because it is the real reason for his losses (though the knees were a contributing factor).

Also I would be interested to know the reasons for divorce, because if Nadal's knees are the reason and he knows that, then he will be feeling a great amount of guilt.

He should get rid of the knees altogether. Clearly they cause nothing but trouble. :(

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:16 AM
He should get rid of the knees altogether. Clearly they cause nothing but trouble. :(

His knees offend me, to put it bluntly.:devil:

heya
06-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Mono is the reason. Poor Nadal lost before Roddick did.

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Mono is the reason. Poor Nadal lost before Roddick did.

Roddick is a better clay court player.

Snoo Foo
06-12-2009, 12:19 AM
maybe his parents are getting divorced because of the losing, they blame each other for his failure. if he'd been a better son, and a better tennis player, this wouldn't have happened.

Har-Tru
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM

:eek:

Har-Tru
06-12-2009, 12:24 AM
indeed, aren't the implications just utterly shocking???

I just can't believe you said that seriously.

Did you?

EDIT: haha MTF messing up with time again...

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:25 AM
:eek:

indeed, aren't the implications just utterly shocking???

Indeed, on a slightly less serious note - I really hope is not too affected by this, he is close to his family isn't he, and something like this could easily occupy your mind some. I was tempted to say that it would be good if the rumours are not true, but that would be illogical as usually there are very good reasons for divorce such as the two people not liking each other.

I do like to ramble.

Good night.

Arkulari
06-12-2009, 12:29 AM
I read something on Marta Cibelina's blog (a Spanish "heart" columnist)

http://www.servicioshf.com/hfblogs/marta_cibelina/2009/05/06/los-padres-de-rafa-nadal-en-crisis/

she said that there are a lot of rumors in Mallorca about Rafa's parents not living in the same house anymore and that she spoke to Xisca, but the girl didn't deny nor affirm anything (if it wasn't true, I guess she would have said so, right?)

maybe those were the "personal issues" he cited on Miami? gosh poor Rafa :sad: :hug:

lina_seta
06-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Ok
why Is This Not In Nadal's Section Of The Forum.
Nadal's Personal Life Does Not Deserve A Thread In Gm.

Garson007
06-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Roddick is a better clay court player.
By MTF logic he must be, just look at all the people calling Federer the best clay courter in the world. :angel: The mind boggles.

Corey Feldman
06-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Soderling kicked his arse

get over it

RonE
06-12-2009, 01:20 AM
And the excuses continue :D

fast_clay
06-12-2009, 01:26 AM
huh...? i heard the sudden drop in form was because roger came to watch in the stands and rafa didn't like it one bit... even though federer likes to watch because he is an uberpimp...

Mimi
06-12-2009, 01:32 AM
a lost is a lost, this lost happened more than a week, you still can't get over it? :rolleyes:, don't make so many excuses, that would make us rafa fans a sore loser :rolleyes:, why don't you reserve your energy for supporting rafa in his next match instead :rolleyes:

Arkulari
06-12-2009, 01:37 AM
mimi, this is for real, there are rumors in Rafa's hometown about this, the MTFers aren't making this up :sad:

Mimi
06-12-2009, 01:48 AM
mimi, this is for real, there are rumors in Rafa's hometown about this, the MTFers aren't making this up :sad:
I know about this, and believe it might be true, but does it deserve a thread? why just simply post it in rafa's forum, making a thread in GM, just like making excuses for his lost, its time to move on, don't be such a sore loser :wavey:

juninhOH
06-12-2009, 02:12 AM
lol, the man is 23yo, hes not 7!!! why the hell a divorce would get in the way of his tennis?

FedFan_2007
06-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Why isn't this thread in the Rafa Nadal section?

raymondtehcc
06-12-2009, 02:40 AM
Now only I knew about this bad news about Nadal parents. Sorry for hearing that, hope he can keep up his performance on the tennis ATP tournaments left this year.

cmurray
06-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Why isn't this thread in the Rafa Nadal section?

for the same reason that Mirka getting pregnant was posted out here. because Rafa and Roger ARE tennis at the moment. :shrug:

Har-Tru
06-12-2009, 03:47 AM
for the same reason that Mirka getting pregnant was posted out here. because Rafa and Roger ARE tennis at the moment. :shrug:

what Mirka's pregnant?

the graduate
06-12-2009, 04:01 AM
money money money!!!i heard the mother moved into Rafa s mansion leaving the dad in the apartment.

superboy2006
06-12-2009, 06:26 AM

Has it emerged to be shouted from the stands during this particular match? - "Heya dude, while you are tossing yellow balls your parents are setting up different residences, have a good clash".

the graduate
06-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Has it emerged to be shouted from the stands during this particular match? - "Heya dude, while you are tossing yellow balls your parents are setting up different residences, have a good clash".divorce is very difficult for the kids because they are caught in the middle,they dont know who to support.I think the fallout has to do with money and the use of it.Its really sad that Rafa s success could have precipitated this divorce.I am sure he is really struggling due to this its never easy even for adult children and to imagine that his father will marry another woman to spent Rafa s money.I guess the mom is too old for him he wants a young thing on his arm.:sad:

MatchFederer
06-12-2009, 12:58 PM
By MTF logic he must be, just look at all the people calling Federer the best clay courter in the world. :angel: The mind boggles.

Exactly!!! I am glad somebody sees some sense at last. :D

kaylee
06-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Roodick is a better clay court player than Nadal???????? :haha::haha::haha:

juv26
07-04-2009, 09:17 PM
??????????????????

is it real ??

Seville
12-14-2009, 09:58 PM
First Spanish newspaper that says openly the reason for the divorce -father's infidelity and mother's denial to forgive it.

Sebastián Nadal and Ana María Parera attended together to the Davis Cup final because Uncle Toni begged them to do so in Rafa's benefit.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/articulos.asp?idarticulo=103423

Mimi
12-15-2009, 02:53 AM
First Spanish newspaper that says openly the reason for the divorce -father's infidelity and mother's denial to forgive it.

Sebastián Nadal and Ana María Parera attended together to the Davis Cup final because Uncle Toni begged them to do so in Rafa's benefit.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/articulos.asp?idarticulo=103423

awww, man is man, mostly unfaithful:rolleyes: