Halle, Tommy is coming home (GerryWeberOpen) [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Halle, Tommy is coming home (GerryWeberOpen)

Pages : 1 [2]

trickcy
06-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Congratulations to Tommy :hatoff: I'm very happy that he won :woohoo:

thefly
06-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Just caught the ceremony with the repeat on the official website. Great words by both players. Nice of Djoko to speak a little German, and Tommy telling him how much it means to him to beat someone who's as classy and good as Djoko in front of his home crowd. Nicely done, Tommy, very classy yourself. ;)

Lugburz
06-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah,Nole was also great ;)
This day was better than any happy dream I can have. I mean the whole situation today,Tommy lifting the trophy,playing like a damn youngster and great ceremony from everyone! What a true champion Tommy is,nothing more than a true legend!
I prayed for the days like this to happen,and finally we can enjoy! never gave up our hope,even when the bad times were upon us.just amazing and way to go everybody!!!
I just enjoyed few beers on the beach,thinking only about the final today,oh boy what a day!

el tenista
06-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Yep, I watched it too. Very funny and nice ceremony. Maybe we'll have the same one in Wimbledon? :devil: :lol: :lol:

Lugburz
06-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Yep, I watched it too. Very funny and nice ceremony. Maybe we'll have the same one in Wimbledon? :devil: :lol: :lol:

we're not to far from it anyway :devil:
I mean now being completely realistic,who is the guy that Tommy can't beat on grass at the moment :shrug:

Wyna
06-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Yep, same here. I'll have my last exam tomorrow (Abitur) and couldn't really concentrate :D French Open & Halle with my faves Tommy and Roger were a way too thrilling ;)

Good luck :D
I also need to get some stuff done now, I have an important presantation coming up and these last weeks of tennis really kept my away from my work :lol:
Oh my...I still can't believe he won... What a great day

thefly
06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Hehe, good to see that I'm not the only one who neglected other stuff over the last week(s). ;)

Good luck to all you guys and girls, with whatever you've got coming up.
(Damn, is it just me or does the joy of this day shine through my words? :p)

sundog
06-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Damn, is it just me or does the joy of this day shine through my words? :pIt is a joyous day for sure!! :woohoo:

oranges
06-14-2009, 08:03 PM
:worship::worship::worship:

Awesome result, awesome form for the most part throughout the tournament, awesome to see him with a trophy again :hatoff::rocker2::aparty::inlove:

Bring on Wimbledon :tennis:

<Eve>
06-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Man oh man oh man!!! I was at the other tournament as you all know and most of the time i was on the phone with my sister (who hates me after today :p ) She had to tell me the live scoring and it was amazing!!! I was sitting in the rain, waiting for the tournament to start and in the meantime sitting there with a huge smile on the face and yelling for tommy on the telephone :lol:

Great, just great!!!!! :rocker: :woohoo:
On to Wimby, I love this season!!

And I'm addicted to tournaments already after today; ill go again tomorrow :D Maybe Halle next year?! He'll defend his title for sure, cant wait!

Tommy fan
06-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Wow! :)
Another great week for Tommy and us..!
Congarts! Finally a title, on grasds and in his home tourny.. Good to see he continue his good form from RG.. Now keep it up!

Congrats!!!! :D

Lugburz
06-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Man oh man oh man!!! I was at the other tournament as you all know and most of the time i was on the phone with my sister (who hates me after today :p ) She had to tell me the live scoring and it was amazing!!! I was sitting in the rain, waiting for the tournament to start and in the meantime sitting there with a huge smile on the face and yelling for tommy on the telephone :lol:

Great, just great!!!!! :rocker: :woohoo:
On to Wimby, I love this season!!

And I'm addicted to tournaments already after today; ill go again tomorrow :D Maybe Halle next year?! He'll defend his title for sure, cant wait!

Halle next year,you bet!

so can you just describe me the moment when you found out that Tommy won?
was it like: :crazy: like: :woohoo: like::banana: like: :bowdown: or like this:yippee::

TommyB.
06-14-2009, 11:15 PM
:umbrella: my prediction, because it was raining in Rosmalen ;)

Lugburz
06-14-2009, 11:19 PM
very nice and accurate if I may add :lol:

TommyB.
06-14-2009, 11:24 PM
very nice and accurate if I may add :lol:

Btw who is TD in your signature? RF should be Roger Federer...RG=Richard Gasquet...FG=Fernando Gonzalez...JB=James Blake ;)

Lugburz
06-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Btw who is TD in your signature? RF should be Roger Federer...RG=Richard Gasquet...FG=Fernando Gonzalez...JB=James Blake ;)

Taylor Dent ;) :)

TommyB.
06-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Taylor Dent ;) :)

ah another unlucky fellow concerning injuries

Lugburz
06-14-2009, 11:41 PM
ah another unlucky fellow concerning injuries

I guess I'm drawn into those kinda players :)
Let's just hope it won't be the case with Tommy anymore!
Oh boy,how great news from his box,with his physiotherapist and all the stuff,can't believe he is 100% into tour again ;)

TommyB.
06-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Yep his new physio helps a lot. Ok off to bed now. It was a great week, but I need some rest...finally. :zzz:

06-15-2009, 02:06 AM
Tommy :woohoo: :dance: :yippee: :banana: :rocker: :rocker2: :inlove: I can't believe he beat Nole :eek: But what I can believe is I couldn't see any of the Match at all :mad: :mad: :mad: Why do the Americans always go to Queens? Instead of seeing Tommy I only got to see a very uninspiring Match between James Blake and Andy Murray :sad: I'm a Murray fan also, but even winning in straight sets he can play some of the most uninspiring tennis I have ever seen :rolleyes: To be fair to Murray he can also play tennis in a way that makes you think he should be #1 in the world. But today he didn't really matter how Andy played because I didn't get to see the Match I wanted to see :mad: :sad: To all of you new to Tommy's Forum you can rank a thread. You will see up at the top thread ranking hit on that and you can rank the thread. Personally I think this should be yet another 5 star thread in Tommy's Forum :D

EDIT: I didn't make my instructions on thread ranking clear enough--you have to go to the first page of this thread and there you will see the words thread ranking. When you get into the thread ranking you will see stars so you can vote on what you think of this thread. If enough people vote for excellent, then the thread will show the 5 stars as others do in Tommy's Forum. I have already voted for excellent myself :D :D

Lugburz
06-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Excellent from here as well ;)

leng jai
06-15-2009, 02:30 AM
Haasi now has a title on every surface.

Lugburz
06-15-2009, 02:33 AM
Haasi now has a title on every surface.

yup,the story about ''All-Arounder Tommy Haas'' has been confirmed officially today..
Now onto the first Grand Slam!

<Eve>
06-15-2009, 06:19 AM
Halle next year,you bet!

so can you just describe me the moment when you found out that Tommy won?
was it like: :crazy: like: :woohoo: like::banana: like: :bowdown: or like this:yippee::
Ok it was like this: I was sitting in the rain right, with my friend (who doens't like Haas). Then there were 2 other ppl sitting next to us and just complaining why oh why I didnt know the scores of Murray/Blake. So it was me against the rest. When my sis said Tommy has a 4 behind his name and that guy with the difficult name has a 1.. I was: :woohoo: :eek: OMG he might WIN!!! YEAHHHH yeahhh!!!
Then the other ppl: Oh no, pleasy Nole win this, this german cannot win! Girl, isn't haas that guy who just can't win matches at grand slams after winning 2 sets?!'

... :mad: so then he won!! and i was: :scared: WHAT! OMG!! :eek: :woohoo: :banana: Then lauging at the others like nernerrr he won he WON!!

The 5 min later, i met 3 girls from this forum for the first time and i said: Hi.. TOMMY WON!!!!!!!!!!!! He WON!!!! btw, i'm Eva :lol:

Edit: And another excellent from me aswell :)

Yappa
06-15-2009, 06:53 PM
What a great week from Tommy. :yeah:

Now rest up and stay away from injuries, damn it!

sundog
06-15-2009, 11:55 PM
And I'm addicted to tournaments already after today; ill go again tomorrow :D Maybe Halle next year?! He'll defend his title for sure, cant wait!Told you you'd get addicted!
;) :p