The "100+ sports we follow" thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "100+ sports we follow" thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

*Raine
05-28-2009, 06:26 AM
We don't have a place for our football chat so I made one. Welcome :wavey:

So now Lee, Elle, Rose and the others won't have to complain about our football chat in one of Novak's tournament threads.

:o I suck in coming up with ideas for a thread title, if you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me. :)

Also, am I the only Manchester United fan here? :haha:

EDIT: Congrats to Barca btw.

Just changed the title, you can talk about any sport here. :wavey:I got the thread title idea from Ellen. Again just tell me if you have a better thread title in mind. :)

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 06:34 AM
:wavey:

Great idea, Raine :D

And yes, you are probably the only ManU fan here :lol:

*Raine
05-28-2009, 06:50 AM

Great idea, Raine :D

And yes, you are probably the only ManU fan here :lol:

Thanks, any ideas for a thread title? :sad:

:ras: Well I just remembered that Misha likes Man U too, so :p nope I'm not the only one.

OT: I like your avatar btw.

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Thanks, any ideas for a thread title? :sad:

:ras: Well I just remembered that Misha likes Man U too, so :p nope I'm not the only one.

OT: I like your avatar btw.

I'm not creative at all :o But I'm sure the others will be able to help you with the thread title :)

And thanks! I love it too :hearts::lol:

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 07:11 AM
Well done Raine! An excellent idea - we need somewhere here to share our triumphs and disasters.

Have a nasty feeling that Nole was cheering on MU last night - yet another example, along with the poodle and an unexplainable fondness for Mini Coopers, that he is not quite perfect:angel:

Hope you're feeling better this am - Fergie I thought took it quite well - I was expecting the sulks.

pica_pica
05-28-2009, 07:23 AM
I never know much about football but I also watched a bit yesterday :p because I guess this is the football-equivalent of a Roger-Rafa Wimby final :lol:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 07:29 AM
I like my football enough. I usually get quite interested around World Cup time. Just wish Australia had a better team :banghead:

But thanks for starting a thread to declog the TENNIS ones :p

*Raine
05-28-2009, 07:32 AM
Well done Raine! An excellent idea - we need somewhere here to share our triumphs and disasters.

Have a nasty feeling that Nole was cheering on MU last night - yet another example, along with the poodle and an unexplainable fondness for Mini Coopers, that he is not quite perfect:angel:

Hope you're feeling better this am - Fergie I thought took it quite well - I was expecting the sulks.

:hug:Thanks and yes I'm feeling better now, I saw Fergie's interview - he seemed okay and that made me realize that it wasn't a bad season after all. Winning the Carling Cup, EPL and reaching the Champions League final once again. :)

That would really make me happy if he was indeed cheering for MU. :D

I'm going to post Barca celebration pictures for the fans here later. :angel:

I never know much about football but I also watched a bit yesterday :p because I guess this is the football-equivalent of a Roger-Rafa Wimby final :lol:

In a bad way? :p

I like my football enough. I usually get quite interested around World Cup time. Just wish Australia had a better team :banghead:

But thanks for starting a thread to declog the TENNIS ones :p

:p You're welcome.

I support Australia in the World Cup too. Harry Kewell!! :bigclap::rocker2:

Tell me about it, I wish my country will qualify one day for the World Cup. :rolleyes:

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm going to post Barca celebration pictures for the fans here later. :angel:

Please post some Thierry Henry celebration pics ;) :worship: I'm so glad that he has finally got a Champions League medal in his career. He deserves it so much :awww:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 07:39 AM
:p You're welcome.

I support Australia in the World Cup too. Harry Kewell!! :bigclap::rocker2:

Tell me about it, I wish my country will qualify one day for the World Cup. :rolleyes:

Harry Kewell is another one of those who people who should never open their mouth. Pretty to look at and pretty good player but once I hear his voice...

My personal faves are Lucas Neil and Tim Cahill :inlove: And Australia is one draw/win away from qualifying! :bounce: But I think that match is on the same day as the French Open final :tape:

PS I hope your national team will qualify one day too. I dont know how qualifying works though

*Raine
05-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Please post some Thierry Henry celebration pics ;) :worship: I'm so glad that he has finally got a Champions League medal in his career. He deserves it so much :awww:

Teaser: :p
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/sparrabucket/champions5.jpg

Harry Kewell is another one of those who people who should never open their mouth. Pretty to look at and pretty good player but once I hear his voice...

My personal faves are Lucas Neil and Tim Cahill :inlove: And Australia is one draw/win away from qualifying! :bounce: But I think that match is on the same day as the French Open final :tape:

PS I hope your national team will qualify one day too. I dont know how qualifying works though

Those are good picks. :)

We can't even beat the other Asian teams. :sad::tape::help:

Btw I saw the Asian Champions League final between Gamba Osaka and Adelaide United, I was rooting for Adelaide. :D

arm
05-28-2009, 10:25 AM

Apart from wearing a Benfica's shirt when he played in Estoril and actually CHEERING :mad::fiery: for Benfica when they played Sporting :kiss: during his stay in portugal... apart from that, Nole always cheers for the same team as I do. :nerner:

Well done Raine :kiss:

Marion29520
05-28-2009, 10:56 AM

he did it the day of his daughter's birthday

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 11:04 AM
he did it the day of his daughter's birthday

Wow :worship: Perfect gift for Téa :inlove:

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/may_09/gun__1243498947_henry_barca_cl1.jpg

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Wow, that is one MASSIVE trophy :lol:

*Raine
05-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Too lazy to resize: :o

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/sparrabucket/champions1.jpg

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2009/05/27/futbol/liga_campeones/1243372380_extras_portada_9.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/sparrabucket/champions2.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/sparrabucket/champions12.jpg

neznana
05-28-2009, 11:34 AM
gosh :rolleyes: all you're barca's fan or what? :eek:

fuck the barcelona VIVA MANUTD :) muahaha
i was chering for manutd yesterday,..
well but in real my heart only belong to JUVENTUS!! Im juventina already eight years:cool::cool:

p.s: +10 for this thread..football is my life. :angel:

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Nope, I'm an Arsenal fan and some are the football fans of other teams. We just don't like ManU, so we supported Barca last night :angel:

P.S. I also like Juventus :D My favorite team in Serie A!

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Great photos - thanks. Still very happy today - had resigned myself to a Scum win.

Arsenal fan here too but if they can't win then Barca would always be my second choice. Gorgeous football wins all the way :bounce:

neznana
05-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Goo Stephie you rock...forza juve! :cool: per sempre. :)

Aha, but Arsenal couldn't made nothing in CL this year, i think they have just too much young and inexperienced players in their team ;) We'll see next year..

arm
05-28-2009, 12:22 PM
In honesty, if life was fair, Sporting would have won the whole thing. :shrug: But like Rosie said: life sucks. :awww:

:rolls:

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Aha, but Arsenal couldn't made nothing in CL this year, i think they have just too much young and inexperienced players in their team ;) We'll see next year..

We try to console ourselves with quality football but we haven't won anything since 2004. Still, thank you for reminding us and for rubbing it in:sad:

neznana
05-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Ah Do not take it so seriously hunie. I just says my opinion ;)
I think you may be have to change the coach...i dunno
Well otherwise Arshavin&Nasri were good purchase...now they just need some time

arm
05-28-2009, 12:34 PM
We try to console ourselves with quality football but we haven't won anything since 2004. Still, thank you for reminding us and for rubbing it in:sad:

:hug:

We have Nole to make up for us. ;)

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Ah Do not take it so seriously hunie. I just says my opinion ;)
I think you may be have to change the coach...i dunno
Well otherwise Arshavin&Nasri were good purchase...now they just need some time

We have Nole to make up for us. ;)

Hmmm - I was livid when Arsene let Flamini and Hleb go, thus breaking up what, with Cesc, was potentially the best midfield ever.

Watching Arsenal or watching Nole - both pretty hard work :lol: But the rewards, when they do come are worth it:D

And I am a sanguine soul really. *Slips into aged wisdom-speak* 'Nothing matters very much and few things matter at all'

Anyway, some of us can read and enjoy :devil:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8071483.stm

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Next season, Arsenal will be better and stronger :bounce::bounce: (I hope :p)
I believe that we can win something with this squad. :awww: All of them are world-class players. We just need some more luck :angel:

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 12:52 PM
This is going to prove a popular thread - it's going great guns already :armed:

neznana
05-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Haha football was/is always so popular, everywhere and every time. haha
I just love this sport, can't help my self ;)

Did anyone of you training it? I have for 4 years :) .

arm
05-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Hmmm - I was livid when Arsene let Flamini and Hleb go, thus breaking up what, with Cesc, was potentially the best midfield ever.

Watching Arsenal or watching Nole - both pretty hard work :lol: But the rewards, when they do come are worth it:D

And I am a sanguine soul really. *Slips into aged wisdom-speak* 'Nothing matters very much and few things matter at all'

Anyway, some of us can read and enjoy :devil:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8071483.stm

Well, since I started watching tennis, football pretty much became past. I mean, I do cheer for Sporting and get sad when they lose, but to be honest, I don't have time to follow carefully 2 sports at the same time. :shrug:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:45 PM
I wonder if Rose or Lee will ever open this thread. :rolls:

*Raine
05-28-2009, 02:41 PM
gosh :rolleyes: all you're barca's fan or what? :eek:

fuck the barcelona VIVA MANUTD :) muahaha
i was chering for manutd yesterday,..
well but in real my heart only belong to JUVENTUS!! Im juventina already eight years:cool::cool:

p.s: +10 for this thread..football is my life. :angel:

I like a lot of teams but my heart belongs to Man United. :D:D:D

We all don't mean any harm here, we're a friendly bunch. :) I just posted Barca celebration pictures for them to enjoy.

:haha: I decided to make this thread because we were flooding the tournament thread with football posts.

:rolls::rolls:There should be a hockey thread in this forum as well. For sure Lee will open that. :)

Then again maybe it's just me, Lee and kalisita who will post there. :unsure:

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Rather than separate further, I think we should make this a soccer and hockey thread and welcome in Lee and Kalisita with open arms.

We can all then convert each other :D

I have already acquired a fondness for the Penguins.:awww:

ellen_
05-28-2009, 04:18 PM
:wavey: Hello my football amigos. Great idea, Raine. And I agree, move the hockey talk to this thread too. I'll go to my sports thread on Ernie's board to talk about the other 100 sports I follow :rolls:.

Noleta
05-28-2009, 04:36 PM
raine:rolls:good idea sorry your team lost but Barca was better on the night:)

arm
05-28-2009, 05:03 PM
I'mk sure Raine will update the thread title when she wakes up. :kiss:

neznana
05-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Good, good Raine :) hehe
Well manutd lost because theirs concentration fail down after they got first goal at 10min and none was able to pick up after it -that was a decisive moment in the match. i was so sad too..:(

*Raine
05-28-2009, 06:09 PM
:wavey: I am awake and watching Nole.

Wait should I make it a general sports thread or just a hockey and football thread? :confused: Any ideas on the thread title?

Herdwick: Nice choice, Penguins are awesome and we are in the Stanley Cup finals!!!!

raine:rolls:good idea sorry your team lost but Barca was better on the night:)

I agree. :p

Good, good Raine :) hehe
Well manutd lost because theirs concentration fail down after they got first goal at 10min and none was able to pick up after it -that was a decisive moment in the match. i was so sad too..:(

What game? There was a game last night? *shock*

</end of amnesia mode>

neznana
05-28-2009, 06:23 PM
What game? There was a game last night? *shock*

</end of amnesia mode>

Lool, what game, are you kidding? :) Finale (barca vs manutd) in champions league :devil:

*Raine
05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Lool, what game, are you kidding? :) Finale (barca vs manutd) in champions league :devil:

:eek:

I thought that is next week? :p

:haha:<still on amnesia mode>

ellen_
05-28-2009, 06:40 PM
:haha: Raine, stop fooling people.

*Raine
05-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Just changed the title, you can talk about any sport here. :wavey:I got the thread title idea from Ellen. Again just tell me if you have a better thread title in mind. :)
:haha: Raine, stop fooling people.
:haha: ;) I am not fooling people. :p:angel:

:scratch::sobbing: I can't remember any match last night.

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Tiddley-winks anyone?

*Ljubica*
05-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Think I must be the only person here who really doesn't follow any other sport but tennis, and a very occasional look at figure skatng. But good luck with your thread anyway :)

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Dressage? Point-to-point? Ferret-racing?:lol:

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Rosie, I'll go with you. :hug: (:secret: Especially I dislike football like you. :p)
Still I like baseball, volleyball but not MLB or something like that. So I can't talk about it here. :lol:

Edit : Oh, figure skating :D Though just started to follow it from last winter .

*Raine
05-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Dressage? Point-to-point? Ferret-racing?:lol:

Jackstone :lol:

Rosie, I'll go with you. :hug: (:secret: Especially I dislike football like you. :p)
Still I like baseball, volleyball but not MLB or something like that. So I can't talk about it here. :lol:

You can talk about any sports here, that's why I changed the thread title. :p I like baseball and volleyball too. :D

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 08:17 PM

You can talk about any sports here, that's why I changed the thread title. :p I like baseball and volleyball too. :D
Yep. :hug: Hope I'll have some chances with you someday. ;)

neznana
05-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah Raine don't mess with me :devil: :p
hehe..then you were too much drunk for remeber anything about ystrday match and manutd's lost, right? :cool::cool:

I also like handball...And here end my sporting sympathies :angel:

1) Football
2) Tennis
3) Handball
4) ( Exercise my fingers on mesenger and facebook ) :p

Lee
05-28-2009, 10:33 PM

:ras:

I used to follow football when I lived in Hong Kong. And I was a big Liverpool fan. :shrug: But that's many many years ago when Kevin Keegan was still a player :tape: (don't try to figure out how old I am :armed: let's say I start following at a very very young age)

ellen_
05-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Support them again, Lee! :rocker:

Lee
05-28-2009, 10:35 PM
So kalisita and I have to talked about hockey here? :p

Anyone interested in Curling? :angel:

Lee
05-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Support them again, Lee! :rocker:

:shrug: Lost touch with football when I moved to Canada. And although it's getting more popular in USA and there are more matches on TV, I am not interested in the sport anymore.

arm
05-29-2009, 01:10 AM

I used to follow football when I lived in Hong Kong. And I was a big Liverpool fan. :shrug: But that's many many years ago when Kevin Keegan was still a player :tape: (don't try to figure out how old I am :armed: let's say I start following at a very very young age)

Fortuna knows everything, Lee. :p :angel:

savesthedizzle
05-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Football :scared:

I'll talk to myself in here about college basketball when it's time again though. I very desperately needed a place to spam :D

arm
05-29-2009, 01:20 AM
Football :scared:

I'll talk to myself in here about college basketball when it's time again though. I very desperately needed a place to spam :D

Jess, if you add some hot basketball players photos, I'd love to talk to you about that. :angel:

:secret: Actually, if you do that, I am sure I won't be the only one willing to talk toyou about that. :o

savesthedizzle
05-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Jess, if you add some hot basketball players photos, I'd love to talk to you about that. :angel:

:secret: Actually, if you do that, I am sure I won't be the only one willing to talk toyou about that. :o

Well :) Hahahahahaa college basketball doesn't start again til next November :sad: so we have a while to wait. :awww: and I only like Syracuse who usually doesn't get the best looking guys :bigcry: but I will see what I can do when it is time ;) :haha:

arm
05-29-2009, 01:30 AM
Well :) Hahahahahaa college basketball doesn't start again til next November :sad: so we have a while to wait. :awww: and I only like Syracuse who usually doesn't get the best looking guys :bigcry: but I will see what I can do when it is time ;) :haha:

Meanwhile, some new hot guys may join the team.

Plus, look at Nole. He is not the best looking guy ever, though he has that natural charm.

Anyway, have to get some sleep, and if I get lucky, dream about Nole. :hearts:

PennyThePenguin
05-29-2009, 01:34 AM
my formula 1 heart has been broken :sobbing: :sobbing:

arm
05-29-2009, 01:38 AM

:hug::hug:

That is such a funny thing to say. :rolls:

savesthedizzle
05-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Meanwhile, some new hot guys may join the team.

Plus, look at Nole. He is not the best looking guy ever, though he has that natural charm.

Anyway, have to get some sleep, and if I get lucky, dream about Nole. :hearts:

Good night :D

And good luck with the dreaming ;) :D

PennyThePenguin
05-29-2009, 01:48 AM
:hug::hug:

That is such a funny thing to say. :rolls:

:sobbing: 'tis a tragic tragic thing. my poor kimi is such an idiot! :bigcry:
and does anyone know yet if ferrari's even competing next year :hysteric:

oh. and my mens tennis heart's mostly in pieces too :sobbing:

and if the lakers don't wake up and start playing consistently :fiery: :fiery:

andddd.....I don't think there's anymore ands for now :p

savesthedizzle
05-29-2009, 02:23 AM
It's best if the Lakers don't wake up until after the next 2 games :D

Vamos Nuggets :p :lol:

essihtam
05-29-2009, 02:25 AM
I've been more interested in the NBA playoffs this year than I usually am and I just think about how sad David Stern would be if the finals were the Magic vs the Nuggets, and not the Kobe vs LeBron match up that will get all the ad money and ratings.

And I've been trying to follow and become a true football fan for a few years but I really can only get into it come World Cup time when you can't escape it. I've decided that once I move to the UK I should try and adopt a club.. I'll take any suggestions :lol:

PennyThePenguin
05-29-2009, 02:27 AM
It's best if the Lakers don't wake up until after the next 2 games :D

Vamos Nuggets :p :lol:

:fiery: :fiery:

I've been more interested in the NBA playoffs this year than I usually am and I just think about how sad David Stern would be if the finals were the Magic vs the Nuggets, and not the Kobe vs LeBron match up that will get all the ad money and ratings.

And I've been trying to follow and become a true football fan for a few years but I really can only get into it come World Cup time when you can't escape it. I've decided that once I move to the UK I should try and adopt a club.. I'll take any suggestions :lol:

liverpool :D

and I'd avoid Man United :angel: Tottenham :angel: :angel: Chelsea :ras: and Arsenal :angel:

and if you're thinking the Spanish league. Real Madrid's the way to go! :p although, maybe not. apart from Iker :hearts: the rest of the team are idiots. poor Iker, having to put up with those guys :awww: maybe barcelona then :) I don't mind Barca so much. although those two teams don't usually end up on people's faves list at the same time :lol:

savesthedizzle
05-29-2009, 02:34 AM
I do not really care at all about football, but I have a little Tottenham thingy that hangs in my car :rocker: and I've seen them :D So if I had to choose, I would "claim" that I liked them best. :rolls: I've been brainwashed :D

Okay bedtime :D

PennyThePenguin
05-29-2009, 02:37 AM
I do not really care at all about football, but I have a little Tottenham thingy that hangs in my car :rocker: and I've seen them :D So if I had to choose, I would "claim" that I liked them best. :rolls: I've been brainwashed :D

Okay bedtime :D

*shakes head* so easily brainwashed :lol:

NIGHT JESSITA!!!!!!!!!

*Raine
05-29-2009, 05:06 AM
Yeah Raine don't mess with me
hehe..then you were too much drunk for remeber anything about ystrday match and manutd's lost, right?

I also like handball...And here end my sporting sympathies

1) Football
2) Tennis
3) Handball
4) ( Exercise my fingers on mesenger and facebook )

:o I wasn't drunk :p, I just had amnesia.

And you just had to remind me about that? :ras:

just kidding. :D

You have a fb? PM me your name if you don't mind. :)

I used to follow football when I lived in Hong Kong. And I was a big Liverpool fan. But that's many many years ago when Kevin Keegan was still a player :tape: (don't try to figure out how old I am let's say I start following at a very very young age)

Liverpool! I like them too. :)

So kalisita and I have to talked about hockey here? :p

Anyone interested in Curling? :angel:

Yep, we can talk about hockey here. Let's go Pens!!!!

Cute basketball players from NBA I know is from my team - San Antonio Spurs.

Tony Parker:
http://images.google.com.ph/images?q=tony+parker&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=tl&tab=wi

And

Manu Ginobili:
http://images.google.com.ph/images?hl=tl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=mau&q=manu%20ginobili&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

for me anyway :o

Why? :confused:

PennyThePenguin
05-29-2009, 05:56 AM
I thought I answered in the later post ;) my poor kimi :awww:

Lee
05-29-2009, 06:21 AM
:sobbing: 'tis a tragic tragic thing. my poor kimi is such an idiot! :bigcry:
and does anyone know yet if ferrari's even competing next year :hysteric:

So what's new with that idiot Kimi? :shrug: I used to like this guy :p

oh. and my mens tennis heart's mostly in pieces too :sobbing:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

and if the lakers don't wake up and start playing consistently :fiery: :fiery:

andddd.....I don't think there's anymore ands for now :p

Nay for Kobe. :ras:

Lee
05-29-2009, 06:21 AM
Liverpool! I like them too. :)

I know nothing about the Liverpool now. :lol:

Yep, we can talk about hockey here. Let's go Pens!!!!

Penguins vs Octopus :rolls:

Cute basketball players from NBA I know is from my team - San Antonio Spurs.

Tony Parker:
http://images.google.com.ph/images?q=tony+parker&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=tl&tab=wi

And

Manu Ginobili:
http://images.google.com.ph/images?hl=tl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=mau&q=manu%20ginobili&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

for me anyway :o

:armed: :armed: :armed:

THEY ARE NOT!!!!! AND I HATE YOUR TEAM :p

btw, Tony Parker was watching Federer/Chucho match today.

Stephie Cesc
05-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Thierry :bigcry::bigcry: Please come back to Arsenal, I miss you :hug::hug:

He said, "Arsenal is in my heart and in my blood, everybody knows that." :hug::hug:

dulbjKnVmC8

ellen_
05-29-2009, 08:10 AM
F1 - What's with Kimi? :scratch: I think my heart will be broken soon too, if the FIA continues this budget plan. Alonso is sick of it all, and I totally understand him. He's too good to race for 1 or 2 points each week :shrug: I think he might choose for an early retirement :awww:

Football - Kaka and Real Madrid :rocker: About coach Pellegrini too. More awesome news: Torres signed a new contract in Liverpool, until 2014 :dance:

Someone follows cycling? McEwen has to fear for his carreer :awww:

PennyThePenguin
05-29-2009, 08:15 AM
what's wrong with Kimi? he sucks.... :D like marat :D and the lakers :D and real madrid :D I support a bunch of losers :D

ellen_
05-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Oh :rolls: I knew that already. Yeah, I tend to support losers too, don't worry. And headcases, doofuses, slightly arrogant guys, ... I'm screwed.

But at least Real won't suck anymore next year. And Marat either :rolls: :sobbing:

*Raine
05-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Pittsburgh Penguins picspam: :D :cool:
I'm so happy that my team are the Eastern Conference champs are in the Stanley Cup finals! :bounce::worship:
(forgets that Man Utd lost the other day:p)

Crosby: :inlove:
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9883/532551406b905eb9d8e0095.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6104/702da82c5747ea5608c9cd8.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1489/261269f6616b8fa3a03f70c.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7161/0629cfdb87a4a8320bea621.jpg

neznana
05-29-2009, 12:01 PM
NEW JUVENTINO DIEGOOO :cool::cool:

http://www.shrani.si/f/2L/13H/1GTVJn2x/1/coverdiegonew.jpg
http://www.shrani.si/f/3w/uw/2xpf6FjC/av-94230.jpg

http://www.shrani.si/f/1H/R0/4Z09Cd9K/1/signs71.gif http://www.shrani.si/f/1H/R0/4Z09Cd9K/1/signs71.gif http://www.shrani.si/f/1H/R0/4Z09Cd9K/1/signs71.gif

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Rather wish the Penguins would play in penguin suits. Bearing in mind the amount of padding needed, it could be contrived quite easily.:D

savesthedizzle
05-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Crosby :lol: whenever someone mentions him it reminds me of an old school Djokovic fan... Becca looved him. I got her a Crosby pic for Christmas once when he was just starting out :rolls:

Lee
05-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Crosby is another player that can't grow a proper beard during playoff :lol:

Lee
05-29-2009, 01:37 PM
what's wrong with Kimi? he sucks.... :D like marat :D and the lakers :D and real madrid :D I support a bunch of losers :D

Sorry but they (Kimi and Marat) suck are not something new. :tape:

neznana
05-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Miki Schumacher was/is the best, i watched formula1 when he drove, but now? nah any more..it's looks so boring without schampion haha :)

ellen_
05-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Miki Schumacher was/is the best, i watched formula1 when he drove, but now? nah any more..it's looks so boring without schampion haha :)

I feel that I'm gonna have a fight with you soon :angel: :p

*Raine
05-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Rather wish the Penguins would play in penguin suits. Bearing in mind the amount of padding needed, it could be contrived quite easily.:D

Something like this: :D so cute.... :angel:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1098/527050019_35ed69859e_o.png

Crosby is another player that can't grow a proper beard during playoff :lol:

:haha: True

Crosby :lol: whenever someone mentions him it reminds me of an old school Djokovic fan... Becca looved him. I got her a Crosby pic for Christmas once when he was just starting out :rolls:

Now you know two more Djokovic fans who loves Crosby. :D

neznana
05-29-2009, 04:53 PM
hey Raine check out your PM...:p

Noleta
05-29-2009, 06:45 PM

What:mad:can't forget that time when he took the first place from Rubben in the last corner:mad:there are more cute riders now too:angel::p

Noleta
05-29-2009, 06:50 PM

:hug: i'm not laughing promiss:lol:

I'm a neutral when it comes to football or i'll go for the team that plays the best football:pthough i do get bored after a few minutes:o and i only watch Basketball in the Olympics:dance:

ellen_
05-29-2009, 09:15 PM
What:mad:can't forget that time when he took the first place from Rubben in the last corner:mad:there are more cute riders now too:angel::p

Exactly, Belgians should support eachother :hug: :p

neznana
05-29-2009, 10:23 PM

lool, i don't care about this only "BAD" situation..ahh You have to look at his entire career :)..he was real champion. the best F1 driver so far :cool:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 02:55 AM
:tape: I want to watch baseball but the only team they always show is Yankees.

[/end of a New York Mets fan rant] :angel:

hey Raine check out your PM...:p

I did. Thanks. :D

savesthedizzle
05-30-2009, 03:10 AM
Ugh, why would you want to watch the Mets? :unsure: How did you even become a Mets fan? :scratch: so random.

I get all Mets and Yankees game here. You're welcome to come over and use my TV any time :rolls:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 03:46 AM
Ugh, why would you want to watch the Mets? :unsure: How did you even become a Mets fan? :scratch: so random.

I get all Mets and Yankees game here. You're welcome to come over and use my TV any time :rolls:

It's all because of Mike Piazza and Hideo Nomo, they are my all time baseball favorites :worship:. I was a LA Dodgers fan when they were there and transferred to New York when they were there. :D As time went on I've become attached to the team itself :). Right now my favorite is David Wright.

Ugh I'd love to come over there, everyday it's always Yankees Yankees Yankees on ESPN. :o :tape::fiery:

I know nothing about the Liverpool now. :lol:

THEY ARE NOT!!!!! AND I HATE YOUR TEAM

btw, Tony Parker was watching Federer/Chucho match today.

Liverpool have awesome players like Gerrard, Torres, Alonso and more :p. The three I've mentioned are easy on the eyes, I can post pics if you want.

San Antonio Spurs ROCK San Antonio Spurs ROCK San Antonio Spurs ROCK San Antonio Spurs ROCK :wavey:.

Ack, I didn't see him watching. :(

Whatcan't forget that time when he took the first place from Rubben in the last cornerthere are more cute riders now too

*high fives*

Rubens was my favorite during Schumacher's time. I couldn't forget that time too, made me so :mad:.

news: Torres signed a new contract in Liverpool, until 2014

That's good news.

Thierry :bigcry: Please come back to Arsenal, I miss you :hug::hug:

He said, "Arsenal is in my heart and in my blood, everybody knows that." :hug::hug:

neznana
05-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Yes it's possbile that Henry will come back to Arsenal..hahaha
your wish guys :)

Yes Liv'pool have some really good players,..Stevie( i like him so much) was the best this season and Torres too..etc.

Noleta
05-30-2009, 12:43 PM
lool, i don't care about this only "BAD" situation..ahh You have to look at his entire career :)..he was real champion. the best F1 driver so far :cool:

Yes but it was also boring to neutral in his era:shrug: last year was the best one so exciting till the last corner of the last race:D

Noleta
05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes it's possbile that Henry will come back to Arsenal..hahaha
your wish guys :)

Yes Liv'pool have some really good players,..Stevie( i like him so much) was the best this season and Torres too..etc.

Tha won't happen:D like Backham won't be a ManU player ever:p

neznana
05-30-2009, 01:13 PM

Never say NO..just look at Fabio Cannavaro he left us in most difficult moments and went to Real :mad:..And what happened next??? he's back to juventus..*traitor* yeah..well but however certainly we need him in our defense ;) Although it has been 35 years.

Stephie Cesc
05-30-2009, 01:32 PM

I have a feeling that he will come back to us :p :angel:

Never say NO..just look at Fabio Cannavaro he left us in most difficult moments and went to Real :mad:..And what happened next??? he's back to juventus..*traitor* yeah..well but however certainly we need him in our defense ;) Although it has been 35 years.

Is he coming back to Juventus? I don't know that :shrug: Never liked him anyway :o

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:33 PM

Unless Arsenal start competing for important titles Henry won't come back:shrug:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Let's go Penguins!! :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Hoping Everton will win from Chelsea in the FA cup final, pleeeeaase :awww:

neznana
05-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Is he coming back to Juventus? I don't know that :shrug: Never liked him anyway :o

Yes he's back ,it's official,..he was for free because his contract has ended ;) i like(d) him so much..he's really great defender, but i was blame him when hes gone to real :mad: I hope that it will once again prove. :cool:

neznana
05-30-2009, 02:06 PM

So DO I.
1:0 for everton now.i just hate chelski...and L.Saha scored goal haha :cool:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 02:13 PM

Are you wearing the wig:p

ellen_
05-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Are you wearing the wig:p

:rolls: No I'm not. I have one in the same format, but it's blonde :awww:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 02:34 PM
:rolls: No I'm not. I have one in the same format, but it's blonde :awww:

Painted in black:p

kalisita
05-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Let's Go Pens! :rocker2:

Game 1 of Stanley Cup Finals is tonight. Hopefully the day will end on a positive note. :D

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1243707670"]http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1243707670

Lee
05-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Go Pens Go!!!!

*Raine
05-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Let's Go Pens! :rocker2:

Game 1 of Stanley Cup Finals is tonight. Hopefully the day will end on a positive note. :D

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1243707670"]http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1243707670

Let's go PENS!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

Let my day and Kalisita's end on a positive note.

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Let's go PENS!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

Let my day and Kalisita's end on a positive note.

That's 1am my time I think so won't be around but please let me add my :yeah: :rocker2: to the Penguins' cause.:aparty:

Chelsea :spit: :smash:

PennyThePenguin
05-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Sorry but they (Kimi and Marat) suck are not something new. :tape:

but kimi sucks more than usual this year :awww:

mika hakkinen was my :hearts: and I like rubens too! rubens' drove in the wrong era :awww:

and everton :sad:

Lee
05-31-2009, 12:50 AM
:hug: :hug: Jiat.

How's life in Singapore?

PennyThePenguin
05-31-2009, 12:53 AM
:hug: :hug: Jiat.

How's life in Singapore?

niiiiceeee....really humid though. I'd forgotten how bad it really can get :p

Lee
05-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Once you live long enough in dry places, it's tough to adjust back to the humidity :p You have to put a gun vs my head to get me back to Hong Kong in this time of year. :lol:

Lee
05-31-2009, 02:55 AM
And Pens didn't make the day better :sobbing:

kalisita
05-31-2009, 03:59 AM

I know! :sobbing: I'm trying not to be too disappointed/worried. Only the first game. Huge game tomorrow. I know they say you're not really in trouble until you lose at home, but going down 2-0 to the Wings is not a good position to be in. :scared:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 12:35 PM
That's 1am my time I think so won't be around but please let me add my :yeah: :rocker2: to the Penguins' cause.:aparty:

We lost. :sobbing: Game 1 goes to Red Wings.

:sobbing::crying2:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Go Penguins beat Red Wings!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Lee
06-01-2009, 03:14 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/sad024.gif Pens

*Raine
06-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Penguins :sobbing:

2-0 to Detroit now.

!@#$%

kalisita
06-01-2009, 04:38 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/sad024.gif Pens

Penguins :sobbing:

2-0 to Detroit now.

!@#$%

:sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing: :bigcry: :sobbing:

I thought last year was bad-they were completely overwhelmed and went down 2 fast. This year they're playing better but makes no difference. So many blown chances to score and the Wings are so good at making you pay for mistakes and capitalizing on chances. :help:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 07:23 AM
So many blown chances...:help:

Depressingly familiar - story of Arsenal's year too.:sad:

Could also be applied to a certain Serb in Madrid.:banghead:

arm
06-01-2009, 09:41 AM
BTW, I haven't whined yet becauso of Portugal's situation in the quallifying for World cup. :bigcry:

It looks bad :awww:, though I am not half affected as most people seem to be. :rolls: It's almost like England not quallifying for Euro cup. With one significant difference: apart from hockey (not ice hockey, normal hockey :rolls:) it's the only sport were good at. (Or we thought we were :rolleyes:) :shrug: We don't have a Andy Murray to stick to when things go bad in football. :rolls:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I believe on the Pens to pull it off in games 3 and 4. Home crowd will help a lot. :D

BTW, I haven't whined yet becauso of Portugal's situation in the quallifying for World cup. :bigcry:

It looks bad :awww:, though I am not half affected as most people seem to be. :rolls: It's almost like England not quallifying for Euro cup. With one significant difference: apart from hockey (not ice hockey, normal hockey :rolls:) it's the only sport were good at. (Or we thought we were :rolleyes:) :shrug: We don't have a Andy Murray to stick to when things go bad in football. :rolls:

:sad:

Portugal in trouble? :sobbing: They are my second favorite national team. :sobbing:

:mad:You posted about England and Euro Cup, when I already forgot about that. :sobbing:

Lee
06-01-2009, 04:36 PM
:sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing: :bigcry: :sobbing:

I thought last year was bad-they were completely overwhelmed and went down 2 fast. This year they're playing better but makes no difference. So many blown chances to score and the Wings are so good at making you pay for mistakes and capitalizing on chances. :help:

That's why experience is so important during playoff. *sigh*

kalisita
06-01-2009, 05:00 PM
That's why experience is so important during playoff. *sigh*

I know. :sad: Sad part is that last year's experience is paying off, just not enough. Detroit so good at getting it done. :crying2: I'm still trying to be hopeful, though.

Lee
06-01-2009, 05:17 PM
I know. :sad: Sad part is that last year's experience is paying off, just not enough. Detroit so good at getting it done. :crying2: I'm still trying to be hopeful, though.

Let's hope the younger legs outlast the older minds/mental strength.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 06:52 PM
I know the football season is almost over but thought we'd all appreciate this. He has so many fans here;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1189719/Blooming-lovely-Cristiano-Ronaldo-does-summer-chic-pink-flower-matching-cap.html

ellen_
06-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for that, H! Was enjoying some tea when I clicked on the link, :spit: now I can clean up the mess. Is he like..... serious? If so, I'm worried :unsure:

2nd look at the link: :haha: The catholic cross is awesome too :rolls:

kalisita
06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
I know the football season is almost over but thought we'd all appreciate this. He has so many fans here;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1189719/Blooming-lovely-Cristiano-Ronaldo-does-summer-chic-pink-flower-matching-cap.html

:lol:

Thanks for that, H! Was enjoying some tea when I clicked on the link, :spit: now I can clean up the mess. Is he like..... serious? If so, I'm worried :unsure:

:inlove:

Lee
06-02-2009, 08:31 PM

That's a rosary :p I don't know why it's fashionable to wear rosary on your neck :shrug:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 09:12 PM
That's a rosary :p I don't know why it's fashionable to wear rosary on your neck :shrug:

Okay, a rosary :bowdown: We would call you a 'wijsneus' here :p Still think there's catholic cross there though :ras:

More to enjoy for the fans :worship: Read an article on a newswebsite this week and the newest man is called a 'himbo'. Well, I'd say he is one!

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/18/5/11/album_large_925451.jpg

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/8/14/5/album_large_925460.jpg

kalisita
06-03-2009, 12:12 AM
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/letsgopens07.gif?t=1243987939

*Raine
06-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Let's go Pens!!!

:dance:

I wish they show NHL here though. :mad:

kalisita
06-03-2009, 02:43 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Pens won tonight! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

On the board and can not get swept now! http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/th_-24.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/title-viva.gif?t=1243996786http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/15.gif?t=1243996793http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/title-viva.gif?t=1243996786

*Raine
06-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Yep, Pens won!!!!!

I love you Talbot!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ellen_
06-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Wow, even the DC stadium in Benidorm looked better :eek:

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/4/13/12/album_large_926292.jpg

Herdwick
06-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Yo Penguins! :woohoo: Something to celebrate this week at least! And that gif is just so :inlove:cute.

Heck! Ellen - where's that stadium please?

ellen_
06-03-2009, 09:30 AM
It's the Sultan Mizan stadium in Malaysia. Brand new, apparently. No people got injured btw.

*Raine
06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
:tape::help: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

I'm a huge fan but seriously, what were you up to? :o :retard::spit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now THAT'S how a Penguins game is played! http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/wub.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/wub.gif

Penguins won 4-2. :bowdown::bowdown:

Goals from Tanger, Gonchar and two from Talbot :hatoff::inlove:

Such an important game this was for us, and it was nice to be at a home game. I can't wait for the next match. I got to see some parts on a stream.

Hossa getting booed every time he was on the ice. :haha:

------------------------------------------------------------

Wow at that stadium posted by Ellen. Good thing no one got hurt.

Lee
06-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow, even the DC stadium in Benidorm looked better :eek:

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/4/13/12/album_large_926292.jpg

The part collapsed in Benidorm is a temporary structure but that's supposed to be a permanent structure :scared:

Lee
06-03-2009, 04:05 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/dozie-kitty/Penguin_Dance_by_Ty_Chou.jpg

Noleta
06-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Why does Ronaldo wear tight shorts:help:yuk

kalisita
06-03-2009, 04:35 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/dozie-kitty/Penguin_Dance_by_Ty_Chou.jpg

:inlove:

*Raine
06-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Why does Ronaldo wear tight shorts:help:yuk

:sad:

Aww so cute. :D

arm
06-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Herdwick :armed:

he is my countryman. :armed: :nerner:

And I can't stand him either. :rolls:

PLEASE note: not all Portuguese men wear those kind of shorts and a flower at the same time. Otherwise I'd have emigrated to Serbia years ago. :rolls:

ellen_
06-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Now I'm imagining João as a mini Cristiano :rolls: Sorry Raquel :tape:

arm
06-03-2009, 08:00 PM

:rolls: I may tell him that. And he will not like it. :rolls:

Herdwick
06-03-2009, 08:12 PM

You did say he wasn't very tall :lol:

Does he wear the same sort of shorts :rolls:

arm
06-03-2009, 08:18 PM
You did say he wasn't very tall :lol:

Does he wear the same sort of shorts :rolls:

He is not. :rolls:

To be honest, summer is only here now so ha hasn't had many chances of using them. :shrug: He might surprise me though. :o :rolls:

Herdwick
06-03-2009, 08:25 PM
If they're like Ronaldo's, he's in danger of surprising a lot of people. ;)

arm
06-03-2009, 08:45 PM
If they're like Ronaldo's, he's in danger of surprising a lot of people. ;)

:rolls: indeed!

*Raine
06-04-2009, 09:21 AM
For kalisita: :D :angel:

HN28CYsbw8A

kalisita
06-04-2009, 01:57 PM
For kalisita: :D :angel:

HN28CYsbw8A

:smooch:

ellen_
06-04-2009, 04:05 PM
:eek: http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2009/06/04/real-madrid-are-obligated-to-buy-ronaldo-before-june-30th

neznana
06-04-2009, 09:37 PM
nooo and NO this will not happen ever..ron to real? :mad:
i hope he'll stay at manutd or go to milan(according by berlusconi's words :p ) or wherever else, just real not,..grr because there his career ends. :sad: and for him that is not good choose, he's still big talent...

anyway we've discussed about this saga around 100times last year(on some other forums)my thinking still remains the same ;)

Lee
06-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Still can't see the youtube post by Raine. :(

kalisita
06-05-2009, 02:56 AM
:woohoo::woohoo: Pens win 4-2! :woohoo: Level series 2 All! :woohoo::woohoo:

I am so :scared: now!

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1244170494

*Raine
06-05-2009, 03:07 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Pens!!!!!!

I didn't get to watch the game, but I read everyone played great and that Fleury was just amazing. :D

Ha! People people thought we were finished when we were down 0-2 in the series......THINK AGAIN....GO PENGUINS!

kalisita
06-05-2009, 03:31 AM
Still can't see the youtube post by Raine. :(

I just checked using IE and it's just a white box. :help: Do you have FireFox? This site works much better with it, though it still has problems, but nowhere near as slow to load or as many weird errors. :shrug:

Here's a link to the video if you want it: youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxV9NFVtQY8&feature=related

Lee
06-05-2009, 04:45 AM
:woohoo: for Pens!!!

Lee
06-05-2009, 04:45 AM
I just checked using IE and it's just a white box. :help: Do you have FireFox? This site works much better with it, though it still has problems, but nowhere near as slow to load or as many weird errors. :shrug:

Here's a link to the video if you want it: youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxV9NFVtQY8&feature=related

Thanks! It's much better with the direct link.

PennyThePenguin
06-05-2009, 01:27 PM
all the penguin love. but none for me :( :awww: :sad: love that 4 multi coloured pennies lee posted :p

and LAKERS!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

*Raine
06-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Go Jiat! :p

Boo to Lakers! :ras:

PennyThePenguin
06-06-2009, 12:24 AM

GOOOO LAKERS!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

ellen_
06-06-2009, 12:15 PM
F1 this weekend in Istanbul, and Seba just took pole position :bounce: :bounce:

Stephie Cesc
06-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Yay! Seba :worship::worship:

ellen_
06-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Forget tennis! :bounce: :woohoo:

Sorry :tape: I'm acting like he won it already. I do realize it, don't worry.

*Raine
06-06-2009, 01:55 PM
We'll see Ellen and Steph. :devil: :D

GOOOO LAKERS!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Spurs ftw!

Herdwick
06-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Ellen - you do realise your avvy looks worrying like Prince William?

ellen_
06-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Ellen - you do realise your avvy looks worrying like Prince William?

No :eek: Prince William is much more ugly if I remember correctly. Anyway, I take this as an insult towards dear Sebastian Vettel and will tell him ASAP :p

Going to change my avvy though :bolt:

Edit: Now I see Prince William in every picture of Seba :bigcry: Will keep this one then.

*Raine
06-06-2009, 06:22 PM
He does look like a much better looking version of Prince William. :eek::eek::eek:

*hides* :p

Herdwick
06-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Watching Serbia-Austria on a Fox sports stream.

Serbia are impressive!

arm
06-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Portugal vs Albania 1-1 still playing. :rolls: Damn I miss Scolari. :tape:

arm
06-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Portugal scores. 2-1 :rolls: Just to shut me up. :rolls:

Herdwick
06-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Fear Portugal's cause may be beyond saving this time round.

arm
06-06-2009, 08:44 PM
I know. :rolls: But pretty much everyone is living in the illusion that it is still possible. :rolls:

To be honest, it doesn't bother me at all. :shrug: But I keep this to myself because if I share it with anyone here, I run the risk of being killed. :bolt:

kalisita
06-07-2009, 03:21 AM
:sobbing::sobbing: Pens get the crap kicked out of them. Shut out. 5-0. :sobbing::sobbing:

Took 12 penalties throughout the game. :o:mad: Literally spend half of the 2nd on PK (penalty kill). They started out well, better than the Wings, failed to convert on a PP (power play), lost momentum, Wings score. In 2nd, 2nd goal from Wings, Pens get rattled. 3rd goal=completely lose composure. Embarrassing loss. :o

Now Detroit only need 1 more game. :sad: And next game is at home. Most awful thing=could see the Wings hoisting the Cup in the Igloo on Tuesday. :sobbing: (for the 2nd year in a row :sobbing::sobbing:)

arm
06-07-2009, 08:08 AM
kalisita :hug:

ellen_
06-07-2009, 01:42 PM
:sobbing: Sebastian made a mistake in the first lap, Button overtook him and the race was over. Story of the season. It's like Button said, he has "a monster of a car". Too good, no weaknesses.

:banghead: Frustrating.

kalisita
06-07-2009, 02:03 PM
:sobbing: Sebastian made a mistake in the first lap, Button overtook him and the race was over. Story of the season. It's like Button said, he has "a monster of a car". Too good, no weaknesses.

Noleta
06-07-2009, 03:40 PM

Seba wasn't happy at all when he was told not to race Webber he could've finished second and he was faster so don't understand RedBull strategy:confused:

I like Seba he is a happy go lucky guy and his blue eyes are a nice feature too:p

What a boring season is it:ras:

PennyThePenguin
06-08-2009, 12:02 AM
once again. kimi :awww: :fiery:

but....LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

ellewoods
06-08-2009, 03:45 AM
Australia have qualified into the World Cup!! Go you sexy Aussies :devil: Lucas, Tim and Harry I'm looking at you :D

kalisita
06-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Australia have qualified into the World Cup!! Go you sexy Aussies :devil: Lucas, Tim and Harry I'm looking at you :D

:aparty: :woohoo: :aparty:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
:haha:

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/12/3/7/media_xl_931297.jpg

Made by Albania fans.

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 09:56 AM
:haha: That is superb! :worship: :rolls:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 10:02 AM
And Kaká signed a contract for 6 years at Real Madrid :worship: :aparty:

Stephie Cesc
06-09-2009, 10:17 AM
:lol: You must be very happy I guess :p

ellewoods
06-09-2009, 11:04 AM
:haha: those fans are brilliant :worship:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 11:25 AM
:lol: You must be very happy I guess :p

The Lord is with us now :worship: At least one of them will be praying for good results :p I really adore him.

Stephie Cesc
06-09-2009, 11:50 AM
The Lord is with us now :worship: At least one of them will be praying for good results :p I really adore him.

Haha, hope he can save the team :worship: Now Ronaldo should be the next one on board :p

neznana
06-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Haha, hope he can save the team :worship: Now Ronaldo should be the next one on board :p

haha nah, kaka,cr7(hope he'll not go to real!) none can "save" the team, they think now they will win all..but that's wrong (that's the point)- too much stars in one club to achieve a good result.

ellen nothing against you hunie, just don't like galacticos :p

:p
http://www.shrani.si/f/2V/u2/4dfoV366/kaka.jpg

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 01:32 PM

Yep -take him and welcome. Real Madrid best place for him :lol:

*Raine
06-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Aside from the fact that he seems to be so concious of whatever he wears, or wears feminine clothes....

I

STILL

RONALDO :armed::armed::armed: :p

Elle: Congrats to Australia btw :rocker:

Lee
06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
:sobbing::sobbing: Pens get the crap kicked out of them. Shut out. 5-0. :sobbing::sobbing:

Took 12 penalties throughout the game. :o:mad: Literally spend half of the 2nd on PK (penalty kill). They started out well, better than the Wings, failed to convert on a PP (power play), lost momentum, Wings score. In 2nd, 2nd goal from Wings, Pens get rattled. 3rd goal=completely lose composure. Embarrassing loss. :o

Now Detroit only need 1 more game. :sad: And next game is at home. Most awful thing=could see the Wings hoisting the Cup in the Igloo on Tuesday. :sobbing: (for the 2nd year in a row :sobbing::sobbing:)

Saw the last 5 minutes while having dinner in a restaurant. :tape:

:hug: :hug:

There will be a 7th game :armed:

Lee
06-09-2009, 06:51 PM
I don't like Lakers. Gasol is OK but Bryant :rolleyes:

But I have no doubt Lakers will win. :shrug:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Real Madrid wants David Villa now. They're going a liiiittle bit over the top now :lol: I wouldn't mind though. I'm getting curious to the new team. Yes...I'm finally starting to miss football :aparty: After one of the worst seasons ever.

Noleta
06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Who's your team:)

ellen_
06-09-2009, 10:17 PM
In Belgium? Lokeren :)

Noleta
06-09-2009, 10:27 PM
In Belgium? Lokeren :)

Oh:p ae they in first or second division:scratch:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Oh:p ae they in first or second division:scratch:

Okay, don't expect me to be nice to you in the future :p FIRST DIVISION !!! :armed:

Noleta
06-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Okay, don't expect me to be nice to you in the future :p FIRST DIVISION !!! :armed:

Oh soooooooooorry:p i keep mixing them up with Beveren:p

ellen_
06-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh soory i keep mixing them up with Beveren:p

:eek: Okay, missy, now you've gone too far! What an insult that is!

Noleta
06-09-2009, 11:07 PM

:hug: they have the same shirt colours no:confused:

I don't follow the Belgian football tbh:oi only know about Anderlecht and Standard:o

kalisita
06-10-2009, 02:47 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Pens win 2-1! Still alive! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:bigclap: Level series 3 All. All comes down to Game 7 on Friday! :bigclap:

I'm so happy they're still alive and even more happy that Detroit didn't win the Cup in the Igloo for the 2nd year in a row. :) http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/penguin-3.gif?t=1244601928

Kill the Wings on Friday! :armed:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/penguinmonkeyjump.gif?t=1244601901

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Yay go the Pens! PS. Loving your new penguin avatar. It makes me :lol:

kalisita
06-10-2009, 03:33 AM
Thank you! :) Always remember: Penguins only look cute. It's their way of luring you in. :scared:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 04:49 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Bring on Game 7!! Congrats Penguins!! :worship::worship::worship: Marc Andre Fleury thank you so much for those saves. :D

:spit: Watch out Noleta.

Stephie Cesc
06-10-2009, 04:58 AM
Real Madrid wants David Villa now. They're going a liiiittle bit over the top now :lol: I wouldn't mind though. I'm getting curious to the new team. Yes...I'm finally starting to miss football :aparty: After one of the worst seasons ever.

:lol: Oh I like David Villa, if he really decided to join them, I would definitely become a Real Madrid fan again :worship: But I doubt they will be able to get him. :p :secret: Not just you, I miss football too, I cannot wait 'til the next football season begins :dance:

Btw, someone hurt my Cesc in the friendly game last night :armed: And he sustained a head wound :mad: I saw him bleeding :sobbing:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 07:35 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Pens win 2-1! Still alive! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:bigclap: Level series 3 All. All comes down to Game 7 on Friday! :bigclap:

I'm so happy they're still alive and even more happy that Detroit didn't win the Cup in the Igloo for the 2nd year in a row. :) http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/penguin-3.gif?t=1244601928

Kill the Wings on Friday! :armed:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Xmisc/penguinmonkeyjump.gif?t=1244601901

:bounce: That's the spirit!

ellen_
06-10-2009, 08:21 AM
:hug: they have the same shirt colours no:confused:

I don't follow the Belgian football tbh:oi only know about Anderlecht and Standard:o

Ugly blue-yellow and lovely bright yellow-white-black doesn't look that similar to me :ras:

And Anderlecht and Standard are the ones you better don't know :p So from now on you only know Lokeren, capiche? :aplot:

Noleta
06-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Ugly blue-yellow and lovely bright yellow-white-black doesn't look that similar to me :ras:

And Anderlecht and Standard are the ones you better don't know :p So from now on you only know Lokeren, capiche? :aplot:

Lokeren for the the title next season:rocker::D

PennyThePenguin
06-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Aside from the fact that he seems to be so concious of whatever he wears, or wears feminine clothes....

I

STILL

RONALDO :armed::armed::armed: :p

Elle: Congrats to Australia btw :rocker:

please Real...anyone but ronaldo that drama queen. plllleeaaasse pwetty pwetty pweaaaaassse.

Baghdatis#1
06-11-2009, 01:20 AM
I hope the Lakers win it all!:bounce:

PennyThePenguin
06-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Thank you! :) Always remember: Penguins only look cute. It's their way of luring you in. :scared:

:angel:

Lee
06-11-2009, 05:24 AM

:angel:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 08:48 AM
It's official! He's off!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8094720.stm

Spain - you're soooo lucky!

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Wow :aparty: :rolls:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 09:14 AM
I greatly fear we may lose Cesc :kiss: to Barca too. Although can't see they need him but when has that ever stopped anyone? :scared:

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Oh no, please don't scare me :bigcry: I would be devastated if he left for Barca :sobbing: He is not for sale!! :angel:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Well there have been rumours flying for ages...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/3148704/Arsenal-midfielder-Cesc-Fabregas-hints-at-Barcelona-return-if-club-fail-to-improve-Football.html

And it is 'his' club...:sad:

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 09:32 AM
:hysteric: I'm so sick of these rumors. I cannot imagine an Arsenal team without Cesc :sad: Without Henry, we can still survive, but without Cesc? :confused: I can totally see us fighting in the relegation zone :banghead:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 09:36 AM
EDIT: Ugh.. so much for teasing Herdwick and Steph.

WTF Ronaldo to Real Madrid? This must be a joke.. this is not real

This must be a joke.. this is not real

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

My favorite player on my favorite team...

Gone....

AGAIN :sobbing:

Crap.

jamjar
06-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Can't believe I just found this thread now :smash:

I'm sad Ronaldo's leaving ManU too. He was such a key player :sad:
And I really don't see how both Real are going to fit both Ronaldo and Kaka :confused:... but whatever, I really hope I'm proven wrong because I love both teams.

ellen_
06-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the team, Cristiano :kiss:

Wonder if they still want Villa now :haha: :sobbing:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 12:14 PM
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristiano's not going anywhere. :(:armed::boxing:

I am still in denial. :sobbing:

Darn it! All my favorite players go to Real, first Beckham then Ruud and now Ronaldo? :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :banghead::banghead::banghead: I hate this I hate this I hate this.

And what about my Ronaldo jersey? :sad:

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Next target: Villa :rolls: That would be awesome!

Raine :hug: You can still wear the jersey even if he's gone ;)

*Raine
06-11-2009, 12:25 PM
:sobbing: :sad: :tears::hysteric::crying2: Why can't Rooney be my favorite player instead of Ronaldo? That way I won't feel so bummed right now, like I was with Beckham and Ruud. :rain:

:banghead::banghead: :shout::shout:

This is just a dream this is just a dream this is just a dream this is just a dream. :)

Yes, I'm dreaming right now, and Ronaldo will still play for Man U. :D:bigclap::clap2:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 01:16 PM
:sobbing: :sad: :tears::hysteric::crying2: Why can't Rooney be my favorite player instead of Ronaldo?

Because you have standards.:lol:

Rooney :bolt: He's not long come down from the trees :rolleyes:

jamjar
06-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Because you have standards.:lol:

She just said she likes Beckham :scratch: :lol:

Raine :hug: Just become a Real fan ;)

ellen_
06-11-2009, 01:49 PM

Raine :hug: Just become a Real fan ;)

I said the same thing to her :rocker: Vamos, Raine!

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 01:53 PM

Very true. :scratch:

I revise my statement. She has very low standards which she fails to keep up;)

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Very true. :scratch:

I revise my statement. She has very low standards which she fails to keep up;)

:rolls::rolls:

jamjar
06-11-2009, 02:00 PM
I said the same thing to her :rocker: Vamos, Raine!

:D
Join us Raine :p :dance:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 02:12 PM
No NO NO NO and NO. I am not rooting for Real Madrid. I just want my favorite player back in my team. :sobbing:

Herdwick: You just broke my heart by saying I have low standards. :sobbing: How could you? I have OUTSTANDING standards.

:p :haha: :haha:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Chacun à son goût :shrug:

arm
06-11-2009, 03:36 PM
:dance: Good pone, Ronaldo. :yeah: Giving the football team of your heart some €€. :bounce:

Somehow, my football teams manages to gain some money with this as well :rolls: - 3 million, I think. :rolls:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 03:56 PM
This isn't funny for me. :sobbing: My favorite player after Ruud's era is leaving my team. :sobbing:

*sulks in a corner*

neznana
06-11-2009, 04:25 PM
That's horrible news ever..fuck it he mustn't go to real really.!!
hes carear is ruined now..how sad for this big talent in football :( :( :(

PennyThePenguin
06-12-2009, 08:47 AM
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristiano's not going anywhere. :(:armed::boxing:

I am still in denial. :sobbing:

Darn it! All my favorite players go to Real, first Beckham then Ruud and now Ronaldo? :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :banghead::banghead::banghead: I hate this I hate this I hate this.

And what about my Ronaldo jersey? :sad:

complete opposite to you. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS RONALDO GOING TO MY FAVOURITE SPANISH TEAM!!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

and oh....madrid, you need defenders. k thanks.

ellen_
06-12-2009, 09:32 AM
complete opposite to you. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS RONALDO GOING TO MY FAVOURITE SPANISH TEAM!!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

and oh....madrid, you need defenders. k thanks.

They're using the motto "Attack is the best defense" :p My modest little Belgian team has the best defense of Belgium, therefore the matches are always awful to watch and make me wanna run home or just ruin my evening :shrug: I think the main goal for Real is now to create a team out of this hot (and expensive) mess. Rest will follow, imo.

PennyThePenguin
06-12-2009, 09:59 AM
They're using the motto "Attack is the best defense" :p My modest little Belgian team has the best defense of Belgium, therefore the matches are always awful to watch and make me wanna run home or just ruin my evening :shrug: I think the main goal for Real is now to create a team out of this hot (and expensive) mess. Rest will follow, imo.

like boring italian football :p
:sobbing: hopefully the rest follow like you say :p

Stephie Cesc
06-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Ronaldo's possible £556,000-a-week wage in the last year of his contract works out at:

£79,428 a day

£3,309 an hour

£55 a minute

92p per second

Or, if Real Madrid play two games in a week:

£51.48 per second on the pitch.

What can Ronaldo buy with his total £106m Real Madrid contract?

- A Big Mac for every man, woman and child in the United Kingdom.

- 530 new Ferrari 599 GTBs, like the one he wrote off in a crash earlier this year.

- Himself, with enough change for Carlos Tevez.

- Newcastle United Football Club.

- 588,000 hours in a tanning salon.

- 34,754,098 tubes of Brylcreem wet look hair gel.

- 42,400 ceiling mirrors.

- The most expensive house in Los Angeles, which belongs to TV producer Aaron Spelling, a three-story mansion with 56,500 square feet of space and a 4.6 acre estate.

- 163,077 bottles of Cristal champagne for himself and Paris Hilton at Hollywood nightspot My House.

- 26,500,000 inflatable donkeys.

- 10,610,610 pairs of Cristiano Ronaldo pyjamas.

- 706,666,667 telephone votes for Cristiano Ronaldo as Overseas Sports Personality of 2009.

:haha: :rolls: This is insane :aparty:

ellen_
06-12-2009, 12:31 PM
I think he'll go for the inflatable donkeys or the ceiling mirrors! Or both... :tape:

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 12:38 PM
:haha: He and ceiling mirrors :bolt: are just made for each other.

Now I'd heard - and before you ask this came up at work, not in a private context - that you can buy inflatable sheep

http://www.muttonbone.com/

But what does one do with an inflatable donkey FFS?

*Raine
06-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Chacun à son goût :shrug:

Di ko naintindihan ang sinabi mo. :p :shrug:

translation: I don't understand what you said. :p

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Chacun à son goût - it's French for 'Each to his own taste' :p

Lee
06-12-2009, 03:12 PM

Lee
06-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Jiat, told you no problem for Lakers.

Vamos Pens tonight!

*Raine
06-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Go Pens!!

Hang on I thought the game is on Tuesday? :confused:

Chacun à son goût - it's French for 'Each to his own taste' :p

Okay :p

Seriously, Ronaldo's been falling on my list slowly these days. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sobbing:

Lee
06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Go Pens!!

Hang on I thought the game is on Tuesday? :confused:

huh :confused:

It's on prime time network TV tonight. :p