Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

acionescu
02-22-2008, 12:04 PM
What jumpers do you mean? Women? Like Blanca Vlasic? LOL I look like a (non-Romanian) tiny gymnast but I'm not jealous fo their long legs. :)

Yes, women. Vlasic is not bad and it was also Kluft and that girl from South Africa that had a nice body, too! I like a person with long legs: woman or man :)

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 12:04 PM
One guy at the place I went to was very good. I think he was competing in national titles, but I see your point, he'd be struggling to beat Jockey Scott in Berwick-upon-Tweed which should be Scottish Open.
:lol:
i play only pool and i'm not that good at it
Excellent, we'll play pool after our tennis match :D
:ras: I could kick your ass at ice hockey too :o :p

Snooker is indeed a hell of a difficult game :unsure: and pros make it look easy the way Fediva makes tennis look easy :o :p
:o yeah you probably could :p

Fedvia blows. King Oscar makes tennis look easy.
So true

how the hell the pot balls 'using side' is something i'll never get.... so they dont hit the centre of the white and they also dont aim the pot for the pocket - fantastic stuff

especially when they use it for long potts

sometimes when i'm at the snooker and i'm in an ambitious mood i try it.... but the red and white go nowhere near where i intended, lets just say that :o
Positioning is the hardest thing....I can pull off some great pots but I just can't control the white like they can. My highest ever break is 38, and that was only when the balls were beautifully set up for me so I didn't have to do much with the white each time. I can get spin and stuff, it's just impossible to control it (and also when I try too much I miss the pot :silly: ).

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm amaized you don't like Hendry :confused:I'm proud of what Hendry did and without him they'd probably have been no Higgins, McManus or Maguire (his practise with them developed them) but i never really liked Hendo... too much of a moaner, even when he was winning everything.

Never been the same after that. Remember when the Catalans threw a pigs head at Figo when he came back to the Camp Nou.

I think it was one of the Barca officials, said we don't have that delicacy in Catalunya.:haha: a pig's head

what a rivalry.. reminds me of the guy at Barca (Laporta) saying the most intelligent person at Real Madrid was the toilet cleaner.

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:11 PM
I know what you mean. Peter just pulled out 2 keys from my keyboards! :shrug:

finaly he's slepping:worship:

yana
02-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I wonder who's the hottest Romanian, Oana or Andreea... Me think they both rock :o :D

Me think that too... Anyway, I know I do :devil:

Ah now i think i remember, i said now that Ascionescu is around you might not be my fave Romanian anymore:p:p

That could be true, Mikey, cos Andreea doesn't disagree with you and is nice to you. Me, on the other hand... :p

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Me think that too... Anyway, I know I do :devil:

Hum... we still have no proofs of such a statement... :angel: :p

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:22 PM
:secret: GMarco is loveaffaire

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Been watching any of the WGC matchplay Adam? Pampling to take out Vijay at $2.10 tonight, no doubt about it.

That could be true, Mikey, cos Andreea doesn't disagree with you and is nice to you. Me, on the other hand... :pI know, you little beast you :ras:

yana
02-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Hum... we still have no proofs of such a statement... :angel: :p

I can't post pics on internet, dear, cos I don't know what some obssesed might do with them :o

bokehlicious
:secret: GMarco is loveaffaire

Well I don't know... but that's what they all say for sure :shrug: :cool: :o :p :D

bokehlicious

I can't post pics on internet, dear, cos I don't know what some obssesed might do with them :o

Hey, we don't need nude pics (yet :angel: ) :o

yana
02-22-2008, 12:26 PM
So, Adam, are there any good looking players left to bet on? :kiss:

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Well I don't know... but that's what they all say for sure :shrug: :cool: :o :p :D

:angel:;)

naked pics of nadal si

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:27 PM

Sexy Karlovic :inlove: :o :p

yana
02-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Hey, we don't need nude pics (yet :angel: ) :o

You don't? But must of my pics are in swimming suit.... :o

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:28 PM

:eek::bolt:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:30 PM
You don't? But must of my pics are in swimming suit.... :o

Bikini is not naked :o :angel:

:eek::bolt:

:lol: :p

yana
02-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Bikini is not naked :o :angel:

Ok. If you don't wanna, I don't post :p

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Of course we want them Oana, we're already drooling all over our keyboards... :angel: :D :p

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Of course we want them Oana, we're already drooling all over our keyboards... :angel: :D :pYep..

time for a ...

BRB!!!!

;)

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Been watching any of the WGC matchplay Adam? Pampling to take out Vijay at $2.10 tonight, no doubt about it.
I despise Vijay, I hope Rod pummels him :D

What a comeback from Tiger in R1 :worship: and Monty going strong :yeah:
Yeah.....please tell me you think Haase will beat Llodra? :kiss:

acionescu

He just dismantled Zverev! :scared:

Ok. If you don't wanna, I don't post :p

Post, post and you'll win by default :devil:

yana
Of course we want them Oana, we're already drooling all over our keyboards... :angel: :D :p

Yeah, sure, Casanova. I know male Aquarius aren't that desperated. They flirt all over the place. ;)

acionescu
02-22-2008, 12:40 PM

Actually I'm just watching this on my TV and Llodra looks like an older version of Haase! :confused:

yana
02-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Yep..

time for a ...

BRB!!!!

;)

What is BRB?

I was kidding, of course I don't post pics of me... Anyway, not for Fedtards :p

I think so. He's a little better looking. ;)

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:41 PM

What a comeback from Tiger in R1 :worship: and Monty going strong :yeah:

Vijay >>>>>>> Tiger :o

Yeah, sure, Casanova. I know male Aquarius aren't that desperated. They flirt all over the place. ;)

I never met any Romanian... I've known Bulgarians, Greeks and Hungarians but I've been told that Romanians are the Real Deal... :o :angel: :D

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Actually I'm just watching this on my TV and Llodra looks like an older version of Haase! :confused:

eurosport?

acionescu
02-22-2008, 12:43 PM
eurosport?

No, Telesport, a Romanian Sports Chanell which broadcast this tournement.

yana
02-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I never met any Romanian... I've known Bulgarians, Greeks and Hungarians but I've been told that Romanians are the Real Deal... :o :angel: :D

From that group, they are. But another countries with beauties are the ones from ex-Yugoslavia and ex URSS. Moldovians girls are also beautiful, better than Romanians actually. :o

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:46 PM
No, Telesport, a Romanian Sports Chanell which broadcast this tournement.

:worship::worship:for romanian
in italy they don't show so much tennis..and only in paytv,but not all the tourneys:(
and plus u have DRACULA :hearts:

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 12:47 PM

What a comeback from Tiger in R1 :worship: and Monty going strong :yeah:Big VJ is a legend! :mad: but he has always been bad on this course and only scraped past a couple of Swedes...

typical Woods, 3 down and then every birdie putt he looked at fell... cant deny he has awesome bottle

you know he'll win it after surviving that, pffft.

i love how full of himself Monty gets when he's had a good day .. "well yes, i am rather good arnt i" big Scot/English toff :lol:
What is BRB?Nothing ;)

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:48 PM
From that group, they are. But another countries with beauties are the ones from ex-Yugoslavia and ex URSS. Moldovians girls are also beautiful, better than Romanians actually. :o

Well, the ex-Yugoslavian girls I know are average :o Russia is too big of a country, you got beauties as well as ugly specimen... :o

acionescu
02-22-2008, 12:48 PM

Yes, but they are kind of Romanian themselves, don't they? ;)

yana
02-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Nothing ;)

:mad:

Yes, but they are kind of Romanian themselves, don't they? ;)

Yes, they are like our sisters :ras:

Andreea, sunt la serviciu si frec menta intr-o veselie :angel:

Nathaliia
02-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Haase is at home! :shrug:

Congrats on spotting the meaning.

Betty
02-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Well, the ex-Yugoslavian girls I know are average :o Russia is too big of a country, you got beauties as well as ugly specimen... :o

like in all the world;)

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 12:59 PM
like in all the world;)
But not Italy, Bet :kiss:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 12:59 PM
like in all the world;)

Of course ;)

:secret: but Oana is convinced that all Spaniards look like gods... :rolleyes: :lol: :p

Betty
02-22-2008, 01:00 PM
But not Italy, Bet :kiss:

of course:worship: only belluci or another model are an exception

MariaV
02-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Patrik, did you read what Roddick said to Nishikori?! :o :o :o

acionescu
02-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Andreea, sunt la serviciu si frec menta intr-o veselie :angel:

Ai apucat sa cumperi ceva de Martisor?

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Patrik, did you read what Roddick said to Nishikori?! :o :o :o

Are you addressing me when you say Patrik? :confused: :o

Well, Rodduck learns his stuff from mentor Jimbo... :angel:

MariaV
02-22-2008, 01:05 PM

NO. :o :D

Are you addressing me when you say Patrik? :confused: :o

Well, Rodduck learns his stuff from mentor Jimbo... :angel:

Can't I address you as Patrik? :o :D

I love the smilie combo you're using as you might've noticed. ;) :cool:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:07 PM
Calling me Patrik is flattering :o

:ras: don't mock my smiley addiction :o :D

Action Jackson
02-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Vijay is a legend, he could teach Andy Murray about media training, though Kafelnikov and Rios would be better models.

Roddick what a bully, try that against Ferrer or Federer. It's like oh Mr.Federer please don't hurt me.

yana
02-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Of course ;)

:secret: but Oana is convinced that all Spaniards look like gods... :rolleyes: :lol: :p

Yeah :drool: :lick:

Ai apucat sa cumperi ceva de Martisor?

Nu, da o rezolv repede. Sunt femeie, nu eu o sa am de furca :lol:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Roddick what a bully, try that against Ferrer or Federer. It's like oh Mr.Federer please don't hurt me.

Don't be so harsh on the Duck... The guy has legitimate reasons to be sore, I mean, if there wasn't that guy around, he would be a multiple slam winner and be some kind of tennis legend... :angel: :o :D

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Yeah :drool: :lick:

:yeah: Almagro is indeed in Brad Pitt's league :worship: :inlove:

Action Jackson
02-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Don't be so harsh on the Duck... The guy has legitimate reasons to be sore, I mean, if there wasn't that guy around, he would be a multiple slam winner and be some kind of tennis legend... :angel: :o :D

For sure.

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Vijay is a legend, he could teach Andy Murray about media training, though Kafelnikov and Rios would be better models.Vijay - big fan of womens golf, just like
us with WTA tennis

he wanted Sorenstam to stay home and do the dishes rather than play in a PGA event alongside him :lol:

what a guy

yana
02-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Mikey, I got it now what do you wanted to say with BRB... Feel good now?

Betty
02-22-2008, 01:19 PM
i don't know if he can survive:p

j/k;)

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Mikey, I got it now what do you wanted to say with BRB... Feel good now?:lol:
It means i have to go and wipe the drool from my keyboard - like JM Power was saying ;)

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Vijay - big fan of womens golf, just like
us with WTA tennis

he wanted Sorenstam to stay home and do the dishes rather than play in a PGA event alongside him :lol:

what a guy

:lol: :lol:

What a man this Vijay :rocker2: :o :p

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Betty, stop 'teaching' yana :ras: :p

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:26 PM
So, your boss is Swiss Oana? Mmmh I could talk to him if you're not nice with me........ :angel: :D

Betty
02-22-2008, 01:30 PM

she doesn't need my teaching...u need it :devil:

Corey Feldman
02-22-2008, 01:41 PM
:eek:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:42 PM
:lol: Mikey LOL at your question to that barcelona guy :haha:

yana
02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
It means i have to go and wipe the drool from my keyboard - like JM Power was saying ;)

Sure ;)

Yeah, and start "teaching" Mikey :devil:

So, your boss is Swiss Oana? Mmmh I could talk to him if you're not nice with me........ :angel: :D

He's not too generous :ras:

One hour to go and I'm free!!!

MariaV
02-22-2008, 01:45 PM
OK I'll be going now, have a fun weekend everyone! :wavey:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:46 PM
He's not too generous :ras:

I guess you're a "bad girl" with him... :o :p is he Swiss-German? If so, there isn't much you can do to change him... :sad: :o

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Have a nice weekend Maria love :hug: :wavey:

yana
02-22-2008, 01:52 PM

You too Maria! ;)

I guess you're a "bad girl" with him... :o :p is he Swiss-German? If so, there isn't much you can do to change him... :sad: :o

Yes, he is. So there's no hope then? :(

And I need new dresses and shoes :sad:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Yes, he is. So there's no hope then? :(

There's always hope, try to talk to him in Swiss-German, it might help your case :o :p :lol:

acionescu
02-22-2008, 01:57 PM

Have a nice weekend, too Maria! :wavey:

Who doesn't :shrug: But I'm sure you'll find a way! ;)

acionescu
02-22-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm watching Llodra-Haase right now and I'm getting even more pissed of Nadal! :mad: A lot of good volleys and serves! Rafa avoided himself an even bigger :o by losing to Seppi!
:secret: OK, I don't know what I wanted to say with that but tennis is such a torture to watch these days! I'm still so pissed!

l_mac
02-22-2008, 03:01 PM
There is a difference between try and succeed. You failed on the second objective.

Yes, my day is really spoiled.

Seppi: "This win is dedicated to a Scottish fan named Linda for all the wonderful support she has given and her way of handling defeat, showed how to be humble in victory".

I wasn't cheered because I thought I'd spoiled your day, egomaniac :rolleyes: Just when I think we're turning a corner ...

Linda are you abstaining from Rafa's ass until he wins a title? :lol:
Yes. I can't appreciate it when he's such a loser.

Thanks for all the posts about snooker, poker, curling etc guys :)

Betty are you still here? I don't think we'll have to play qualies for Santiago :pleasepleaseplease: And you are also entered for singles.

elessar
02-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Linda you keep changing your sig/avatar etc it's a good thing you still have the "I don't like Djokovic" otherwise I might not recognize you anymore (and no this isn't a plea to get the ass sig back)

l_mac
02-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Linda you keep changing your sig/avatar etc it's a good thing you still have the "I don't like Djokovic" otherwise I might not recognize you anymore (and no this isn't a plea to get the ass sig back)

My posts also still all have the petulant fangirl tone :hug:

acionescu
02-22-2008, 03:29 PM
My posts also still all have the petulant fangirl tone :hug:

True but you're not the only one with it! ;) The asses just pointed you out from the crowd! :devil:

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Llodra :rocker:

Oana, can you please say that you think Seppi will beat Soderling :kiss:

acionescu
02-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Llodra :rocker:

Oana, can you please say that you think Seppi will beat Soderling :kiss:

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 03:53 PM
Do you like Seppi.

Both are Rafa Killa's :lol: but I figure Seppi must be tired as hell, and Soderling is damn good indoors.

acionescu
02-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Do you like Seppi.

Both are Rafa Killa's :lol: but I figure Seppi must be tired as hell, and Soderling is damn good indoors.

First of all, Rafa did not lose to whatever player. Seppi is the future GOAT, no doubt about it, would not have beaten Rafa if not. And the future GOAT do not lose to the TOAD!
And is Rafa is not there, that's no excuse for that ugly frog to win even a MM tournement. :ras:

Action Jackson
02-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Do you like Seppi.

I see you made some cash, good investment there.

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 05:06 PM
I see you made some cash, good investment there.
The plan is to pile it all on Soderling to beat a shattered Seppi, and when he wins possibly back Almagro to beat Chela, though I'm concerned he might be running on empty from last week....thoughts?

Action Jackson
02-22-2008, 05:20 PM
The plan is to pile it all on Soderling to beat a shattered Seppi, and when he wins possibly back Almagro to beat Chela, though I'm concerned he might be running on empty from last week....thoughts?

Chela will beat Almagro with his interesting game and variations, the fact he will be running on low won't help him.

Wait for the semis, if there are better matches to choose from.

As for Toad, it really depends on his serve.

Betty
02-22-2008, 05:31 PM
linda i see i'm also in single but when we 're to chose the players?

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Chela will beat Almagro with his interesting game and variations, the fact he will be running on low won't help him.

Wait for the semis, if there are better matches to choose from.

As for Toad, it really depends on his serve.
Good first set from Robin, it'll be a hell of an effort for Seppi to come back and win another 3 setter.

I'll put a bit on Almagro, not all in though.
linda i see i'm also in single but when we 're to chose the players?
Probably Sunday night/Monday morning : :)

Betty
02-22-2008, 06:22 PM
finaly someone here..and who..ADAM :banana: :kiss:

Probably Sunday night/Monday morning : :)

thanks :D,so when i 'll see the draw i 'll send a pm to u Linda:)

Betty
02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
well edit now also adam is :bolt:
well it's friday night young ppl is busy:p enjoy :aplot:why i don't remember it:lol:

acionescu
02-22-2008, 06:56 PM
:aplot:why i don't remember it:lol:

I suppose because of your avatar! :kiss: :hug: I know how it feels like! :sad:

Having children is not overrated, anyway! :banana: :bounce:

tennizen
02-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Acionescu, thanks for your rep:hug: I don't know your real name. What is it? I know from reading this thread that you are one of the two beauties from Romania:)

acionescu
02-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Acionescu, thanks for your rep:hug: I don't know your real name. What is it? I know from reading this thread that you are one of the two beauties from Romania:)

I'm Andreea! :wavey: And you?
"Apocalypse now" on TV right now :worship:

tennizen
02-22-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm Andreea! :wavey: And you?
"Apocalypse now" on TV right now :worship:

I am Hema. Do you post on VB too? I missed that movie but my husband said its a great one.

acionescu
02-22-2008, 07:19 PM
I am Hema. Do you post on VB too? I missed that movie but my husband said its a great one.

Hey Hema! I don't go on VB unles I'm in the mood for the newest Rafa articles. I just read the press there or watch whatever they discovered about Rafa but I don't post. Too enthusiast for my taste! :cool:
I missed it too until now but now I'm decided to watch it. Great beggining and Harisson Ford and Martin Sheen are so young!

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks for all the posts about snooker, poker, curling etc guys :)

:tape: :tape: :tape:

tennizen
02-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Hey Hema! I don't go on VB unles I'm in the mood for the newest Rafa articles. I just read the press there or watch whatever they discovered about Rafa but I don't post. Too enthusiast for my taste! :cool:
I missed it too until now but now I'm decided to watch it. Great beggining and Harisson Ford and Martin Sheen are so young!

Oh I see. I thought there was another Andrea on VB but you are Andreea:). Enjoy your movie and you can tell later whether you liked it or not:wavey:

elessar
02-22-2008, 08:28 PM
It's 10.30 PM and I'm already drunk, somehow this doesn't feel right :help:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Claire, that's just a normal student way of life :angel: :o

elessar
02-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the reassurance :lol: actually the only reason I'm already drunk is because I have to get up pretty early tomorrow so I had to start earlier than usual :angel:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 08:39 PM
:lol: hope you don't have to wake up for an important appointment, you should feel the hangover even though you started earlier... :lol: :p

elessar
02-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Nah I never get hangover :banana: (not for lack of trying though) I just have to get up at 8 for a 3 hours math class, should be fun :help:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 08:52 PM
:help: maths on Saturday mornings is something I never did and surely sure will never do :unsure: :lol:

:hug: :hug:

cmurray
02-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Nah I never get hangover :banana: (not for lack of trying though) I just have to get up at 8 for a 3 hours math class, should be fun :help:

Good LORD. You have math class on SATURDAY?????? Ugh. No wonder you're drinking. ;)

elessar
02-22-2008, 08:56 PM
:lol: trust me if I had any choice in this matter I wouldn't either ! I don't know how familiar you are with the french (screwed up) school system, but I'm in my last year of "classe prépa", so next year it's gonna be non stop drinking and partying and best of all no more math :bounce:
All I need is some decent results at my exams in april/may (crossing fingers)

elessar
02-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Good LORD. You have math class on SATURDAY?????? Ugh. No wonder you're drinking. ;)

I had 4 hour long exams every saturday last year so I'm not complaining ;)

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 09:03 PM
:lol: trust me if I had any choice in this matter I wouldn't either ! I don't know how familiar you are with the french (screwed up) school system, but I'm in my last year of "classe prépa", so next year it's gonna be non stop drinking and partying and best of all no more math :bounce:
All I need is some decent results at my exams in april/may (crossing fingers)

No, I'm not familiar with the French school system (though I often hear on the French medias that "l'éducation nationale" system is not quite optimum and is often criticized). Are you at the university, have you already the "bac"? :??: ( :help: sorry for my ignorance)

acionescu
02-22-2008, 09:15 PM
It's 10.30 PM and I'm already drunk, somehow this doesn't feel right :help:

Good old times when I could drink without hangovers, head hurting and stomach problems! :memories: Now I had a beer during Llodra-Haase match and I got dizzy right away! I even had to sleep for an hour! :o
Getting old sucks! :mad:

elessar
02-22-2008, 09:18 PM
I've "passed the bac" two years ago, since then I've been in "classe prépas" (highly competitive, enormous workload, le rêve quoi) which are supposed to get us ready for our three weeks long exams in april. The better you score at those exams the better the school (in my case business school)you'll get into (hec , essec etc).

In France the universities are not very well perceived by the companies, most of the time they'd much rather hire students who went through the "classes prépas/grandes écoles" system.
(And your ignorance is easily forgiven as I have no idea how the swiss system works:p)

elessar
02-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Good old times when I could drink without hangovers, head hurting and stomach problems! :memories: Now I had a beer during Llodra-Haase match and I got dizzy right away! I even had to sleep for an hour! :o
Getting old sucks! :mad:

I'm sure this has nothing to do with you being older, some people just have to accept they're just cheap date :p

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 09:27 PM
I've "passed the bac" two years ago, since then I've been in "classe prépas" (highly competitive, enormous workload, le rêve quoi) which are supposed to get us ready for our three weeks long exams in april. The better you score at those exams the better the school (in my case business school)you'll get into (hec , essec etc).

In France the universities are not very well perceived by the companies, most of the time they'd much rather hire students who went through the "classes prépas/grandes écoles" system.
(And your ignorance is easily forgiven as I have no idea how the swiss system works:p)

Merci pour les explications, je vois ce que tu veux dire... En Suisse on a aussi de plus en plus de HES (hautes écoles spécialisées) qui peu à peu reprennent plein de cursus universitaires. Par exemple, HEC est universitaire en Suisse mais y'a également une HES commerciale, et elle tend à être mieux reconnue que la voie universitaire... Mais la concurrence est rude et beaucoup craquent... La sélection est sans pitié...

Bonne chance en tout cas :hug: ;)

Sorry, but I was lazy to explain that in English :p

acionescu
02-22-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm sure this has nothing to do with you being older, some people just have to accept they're just cheap date :p

What do you mean by that? :confused:

elessar
02-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Merci pour les explications, je vois ce que tu veux dire... En Suisse on a aussi de plus en plus de HES (hautes écoles spécialisées) qui peu à peu reprennent plein de cursus universitaires. Par exemple, HEC est universitaire en Suisse mais y'a également une HES commerciale, et elle tend à être mieux reconnue que la voie universitaire... Mais la concurence est rude et beaucoup craquent... La sélection est sans pitié...

Bonne chance en tout cas :hug: ;)

Moi aussi j'ai eu du mal avec l'Anglais c'était pas toujours pratique pour tout expliquer.
En France les classes prépas sont dans des lycées et la plupart ont reçu l'ordre d'installer les prépas au rez de chaussée parce qu'ils ont peur des suicides...
On est, en gros, sensé bosser une soixantaine d'heures par semaine, donc avec la pression et les salles notes quasi permanentes (les profs aiment bien saquer pour te faire comprendre qu'il faut que tu bosses encore plus) il y en a toujours qui lachent au bout de quelques mois.

Enfin bon, plus que quelques mois et la je fous plus rien en école pendant 3/4 ans :banana:. (sorry to have spammed the thread with my monologue)

acionescu
02-22-2008, 09:48 PM
3 hours into the movie and I stil did not see a glimpse of Brando! :D

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Moi aussi j'ai eu du mal avec l'Anglais c'était pas toujours pratique pour tout expliquer.
En France les classes prépas sont dans des lycées et la plupart ont reçu l'ordre d'installer les prépas au rez de chaussée parce qu'ils ont peur des suicides...
On est, en gros, sensé bosser une soixantaine d'heures par semaine, donc avec la pression et les salles notes quasi permanentes (les profs aiment bien saquer pour te faire comprendre qu'il faut que tu bosses encore plus) il y en a toujours qui lachent au bout de quelques mois.

Enfin bon, plus que quelques mois et la je fous plus rien en école pendant 3/4 ans :banana:. (sorry to have spammed the thread with my monologue)

C'est censé forger le caractère :rolleyes: mes fesses :o

Et ensuite, dès que t'as ton papier et ton école tu peux te permettre de glander pendant 3-4 ans... Et ensuite tu es mis dans le bain et dans le rythme extrême du capitalisme moderne et beaucoup se prennent une baffe momumentale en entrant dans dure réalité de la vie active et la nécessité de performance...

P.S. on s'en tape de spammer en français, à cette heure y'a personne sur ce topic :angel: :p

elessar
02-22-2008, 09:50 PM

I think I may have got this wrong :scratch:, sorry, what i meant was cheap drunk, ie someone who doesn't need a lot of alcohol to get drunk

elessar
02-22-2008, 09:57 PM
C'est censé forger le caractère :rolleyes: mes fesses :o

Et ensuite, dès que t'as ton papier et ton école tu peux te permettre de glander pendant 3-4 ans... Et ensuite tu es mis dans le bain et dans le rythme extrême du capitalisme moderne et beaucoup se prennent une baffe momumentale en entrant dans dure réalité de la vie active et la nécessité de performance...

P.S. on s'en tape de spammer en français, à cette heure y'a personne sur ce topic :angel: :p

C'est exactement ça le problème, on nous fait prendre le rythme de travailler énormément avec un stress omniprésent, puisqu'on passe un concours et pas un examen, et derrière on gagne le droit de payer 8000€ par an pour littéralement ne rien faire et passer ses soirées en open bar (gratuitement en plus parce qu'elles sont sponsorisées par des entreprises)... quand je pense que les grandes écoles sont sensées former les élites...
T'es passé par quel système toi ?

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:00 PM

Actually I've done some serious thinking during the publicity break and I know what you mean! :lol:

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 10:03 PM
C'est exactement ça le problème, on nous fait prendre le rythme de travailler énormément avec un stress omniprésent, puisqu'on passe un concours et pas un examen, et derrière on gagne le droit de payer 8000€ par mois pour littéralement ne rien faire et passer ses soirées en open bar (gratuitement en plus parce qu'elles sont sponsorisées par des entreprises)... quand je pense que les grandes écoles sont sensées former les élites...

Ca coûte 8000€ par mois une haute école?!?! :eek:

Je suis old-school moi vu mon âge canonique :p et je suis passé par les anciens cursus... Encore que, vu ma branche, je passerais par le même chemin aujourd'hui. Je suis ingénieur réseau et suis diplômé de l'EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne). Il existe des équivalents en HES mais qui sont moins reconnus et moins poussés. Je n'ai par contre jamais goûté aux joies des "concours", je me suis toujours arrangé pour passer "à la raclette" sans trop de stress et ça a suffit :)

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Actually I've done some serious thinking during the publicity break and I know what you mean! :lol:

That's better because I sometimes get american/english expression mixed up and I was wondering whether my post actually meant something :lol:

Besides there's nothing wrong with being a cheap drunk, unless you do something really really stupid and some of your "so called" friends are video taping you :o

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:10 PM
C'est exactement ça le problème, on nous fait prendre le rythme de travailler énormément avec un stress omniprésent, puisqu'on passe un concours et pas un examen, et derrière on gagne le droit de payer 8000€ par mois pour littéralement ne rien faire et passer ses soirées en open bar (gratuitement en plus parce qu'elles sont sponsorisées par des entreprises)... quand je pense que les grandes écoles sont sensées former les élites...

8000 EUR par mois! :eek: T'es sure? Je trouve ca exagere! :mad:
Est ce qu'il y a un font en francais sur ce site?

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Hurraaaay! 3 hours and 10 minutes into the movie and there he is! The great( sic!) Brando!

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Ca coûte 8000€ par mois une haute école?!?! :eek:
eee non petit raté, c'est par an les 8000€ :o

Je suis old-school moi vu mon âge canonique :p et je suis passé par les anciens cursus... Encore que, vu ma branche, je passerais par le même chemin aujourd'hui. Je suis ingénieur réseau et suis diplômé de l'EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne). Il existe des équivalents en HES mais qui sont moins reconnus et moins poussés. Je n'ai par contre jamais goûté aux joies des "concours", je me suis toujours arrangé pour passer "à la raclette" sans trop de stress et ça a suffit :)

T'as à peine 10 ans de plus que moi !
C'est une expression suisse ça de passer "à la raclette" ? je connaissais pas mais j'aime bien :lol: Il y a une école polytechnique en france aussi, c'est l'un des deux ou trois écoles les plus prestigieuses qu'on puisse faire. Je sais pas si c'est pareil en Suisse mais si c'est le cas, tu dois être pas mauvais dans ce que tu fais :p

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Hurraaaay! 3 hours and 10 minutes into the movie and there he is! The great( sic!) Brando!

I went on his (ex?) private island in French Polynesia for my honeymoon :)

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:15 PM

What are you watching ?

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:17 PM
I went on his (ex?) private island in French Polynesia for my honeymoon :)

:envy: Good reason to get married as I red in this brilliant thread! :worship:

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:20 PM
What are you watching ?

Apocalypse Now! Great but Loooong! It seems that I'm watching the "Director cut" named Redux version in which Coppola felt obliged to put all the meaningless scenes that he ever shot for this movie! :(

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 10:22 PM
eee non petit raté, c'est par an les 8000€ :o

Alcohol side-effects :o :p

T'as à peine 10 ans de plus que moi !

Bah, tu pourrais presque être ma fille quoi :shrug: :lol: :p

C'est une expression suisse ça de passer "à la raclette" ? je connaissais pas mais j'aime bien :lol:

Heu, je suppose oui :angel: :lol: tu auras compris que ça voulait dire passer "d'un cheveu", de justesse quoi :angel: :D

Il y a une école polytechnique en france aussi, c'est l'un des deux ou trois écoles les plus prestigieuses qu'on puisse faire. Je sais pas si c'est pareil en Suisse mais si c'est le cas, tu dois être pas mauvais dans ce que tu fais :p

Oui c'est le poly (il y'en a deux en Suisse, une à Lausanne et une à Zurich), c'est le plus haut niveau d'étude technique en Suisse... Mais bon, je suis juste diplômé, donc ingénieur, mais j'ai arrêté là, je n'ai pas poussé au doctorat... Je ne suis pas vraiment passionné par le domaine en fait, c'est juste que j'avais de la facilité...

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 10:25 PM
:envy: Good reason to get married as I red in this brilliant thread! :worship:

Honeymooning is by far the best moment of the wedding :angel: :D

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:25 PM
The movie's amazing, don't know about this Redux version though. Most of the times I tend to think the longer version are better than the "theater version" that have been cut because the average movie goer can't be expected to concentrate for more than 2 hours

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:30 PM
The movie's amazing, don't know about this Redux version though. Most of the times I tend to think the longer version are better than the "theater version" that have been cut because the average movie goer can't be expected to concentrate for more than 2 hours

The movie is truely great, the original version had 2 1/2 hours; this I think is about 4; I cannot say what is added but I noticed 2 (long) scenes that I think might not have been missed; anyway it deserves a second viewing! :worship:

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Alcohol side-effects :o :p
:o:D

Bah, tu pourrais presque être ma fille quoi :shrug: :lol: :p
C'est assez inquiétant pour toi :lol:

Heu, je suppose oui :angel: :lol: tu auras compris que ça voulait dire passer "d'un cheveu", de justesse quoi :angel: :D
c'est effectivement ce que j'avais cru comprendre, je vais lancer cette expression en France (I'm such a trend-setter :cool:) comme ça à ton prochain tournoi à l'ACF tu pourras raconter que t'es passé à la raclette au tour précédent sans qu'on commence à te faire des blagues sur les Suisses.

EDIT : t'as pas des blagues marrantes sur les Français, ça me fait toujours rire :D

Oui c'est le poly (il y'en a deux en Suisse, une à Lausanne et une à Zurich), c'est le plus haut niveau d'étude technique en Suisse... Mais bon, je suis juste diplômé, donc ingénieur, mais j'ai arrêté là, je n'ai pas poussé au doctorat... Je ne suis pas vraiment passionné par le domaine en fait, c'est juste que j'avais de la facilité...
Je connais ça, moi j'ai choisi l'école de commerce justement parce qu'on peut faire n'importe quoi après, la physique ou les sciences de l'ingénieur je peux pas dire que ça m'ait passionné

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:34 PM
"Is judgement who defeats us" :devil: and The Doors" Great stuff!

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 10:40 PM
C'est assez inquiétant pour toi :lol:

Je courais les jupons à dix ans déjà :lol: :p

c'est effectivement ce que j'avais cru comprendre, je vais lancer cette expression en France (I'm such a trend-setter :cool:) comme ça à ton prochain tournoi à l'ACF tu pourras raconter que t'es passé à la raclette au tour précédent sans qu'on commence à te faire des blagues sur les Suisses.

:lol: je me vois déjà arriver en table finale du WPT de l'ACF et commencer à me la jouer en disant que j'ai passé à la raclette, et voir tous les yeux ébahis autour de moi :angel: :lol:

EDIT : t'as pas des blagues marrantes sur les Français, ça me fait toujours rire :D

Tu me prends un peu de cours... en fait j'en connais pas tant que ça, bien que j'adore vous chambrer :p les blagues c'est les Belges quoi :angel: :D

Je connais ça, moi j'ai choisi l'école de commerce justement parce qu'on peut faire n'importe quoi après, la physique ou les sciences de l'ingénieur je peux pas dire que ça m'ait passionné

Le marketing ou la finance c'est encore moins ma tasse de thé... Je suis un artiste dans l'âme :bigcry: :o

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 10:54 PM
I think I may have got this wrong :scratch:, sorry, what i meant was cheap drunk, ie someone who doesn't need a lot of alcohol to get drunk
We'd call them a lightweight.

Sadly, I'm not one of those :(

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:54 PM
"Is judgement who defeats us" :devil: and The Doors" Great stuff!
Some truly great quotes in that movie, you've made me want to watch it again, I hope you're happy !:(:p

Je courais les jupons à dix ans déjà :lol: :p
C'est marrant mais ça m'étonne pas plus que ça :p

:lol: je me vois déjà arriver en table finale du WPT de l'ACF et commencer à me la jouer en disant que j'ai passé à la raclette, et voir tous les yeux ébahis autour de moi :angel: :lol:

Je vois pas le problème, ça serait la classe ultime :cool:

Tu me prends un peu de cours... en fait j'en connais pas tant que ça, bien que j'adore vous chambrer :p les blagues c'est les Belges quoi :angel: :D

Ah bah on a au moins un point commun en plus de la langue :D (ça me rappelle un interview de Roger pendant RG ou les journalistes lui disent que "tout le monde espère qu'il gagne parce que d'une certaine manière il a quelque chose d'un peu français en lui", et Roger qui répond en se foutant de sa gueule "oui, la langue peut-être")

Le marketing ou la finance c'est encore moins ma tasse de thé... Je suis un artiste dans l'âme :bigcry: :o
Je ne sais pas encore ce que je ferai plus tard, ça se trouve je serai journaliste sportive :bounce: L'avantage des écoles de commerce c'est que ça t'ouvre toutes les portes, et que ça en ferme quasiment aucune.

J'ai aussi l'âme artistisque, j'adore surtout la peinture et la sculpture malheuresement j'ai absolument aucun talent artistique. Petit détail certes mais qui peut devenir gênant :tape:

Bon faut vraiment que j'aille me coucher maintenant que j'ai décuvé :lol:

Bonne nuit JM, good night Andrea :hug: enjoy your film

elessar
02-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Adam arriving just as I'm leaving I see :(

I knew it was something like that, it was on the bottom of my tongue (this one was on purpose :p)

acionescu
02-22-2008, 10:58 PM

The problem is that I wasn't like that 10 years ago. Sadly not anymore! :crying2:

adee-gee
02-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Adam arriving just as I'm leaving I see :(

I knew it was something like that, it was on the bottom of my tongue (this one was on purpose :p)
My French is horrible, it's lucky I wasn't here before :o Parlez vous Anglais? :D

acionescu
02-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Some truly great quotes in that movie, you've made me want to watch it again, I hope you're happy !:(:p

Watch it and see if you could have this "Redux" version. See what you think!

Bon faut vraiment que j'aille me coucher maintenant que j'ai décuvé :lol:

Bonne nuit JM, good night Andrea :hug: enjoy your film

Bonne nuit!

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Bonne nuit Claire :wavey: et courage pour demain :hug:

Adam, I tried COD4 by a friend, looks nice :inlove: I struggled with the multi-player mode though :o I think I'll need a bit of practice before schooling you :angel: :D

I'll buy it tomorrow :cool:

acionescu
02-22-2008, 11:06 PM
My French is horrible, it's lucky I wasn't here before :o Parlez vous Anglais? :D

I was and I was enjoying a lot! I absolutely love French, is so subtle and funny! And for a Romanian is so easy to understand!

acionescu
02-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Time to go :zzz: Good night, Adam! Bonne nuit, JM!
Have a very nice weekend!

bokehlicious
02-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Bonne nuit Andreea :)

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Adam, I tried COD4 by a friend, looks nice :inlove: I struggled with the multi-player mode though :o I think I'll need a bit of practice before schooling you :angel: :D
:lol: :cool:

We don't have to do free-for-all (where it's every man for himself)....you can do team games, so we'd be on the same team. We could call ourselves 'The Rafatards' :rocker2:
I was and I was enjoying a lot! I absolutely love French, is so subtle and funny! And for a Romanian is so easy to understand!
:lol: my Romanian is better than my French :o
Time to go :zzz: Good night, Adam! Bonne nuit, JM!
Have a very nice weekend!
Night Andreea :hug:

You too :)

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:09 AM
:singer: Liiiiiiiiiiiiinda :kiss:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=118115

I think that's the best one for 2 weeks time....basically it's either that or Indian Wells. It's a 128 player draw at IW + 64 player qualies draw, there's a slim chance you might get into qualies but I'd imagine you'll be an alternate and maybe quite low down as well, I'd say play it safe and go for the challenger (your time for TMS events will come soon). And possibly best to commit sooner rather than later so you get above all these NR'd Chileans who have suddenly invaded the game :lol:

l_mac
02-23-2008, 12:18 AM
:singer: Liiiiiiiiiiiiinda :kiss:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=118115

I think that's the best one for 2 weeks time....basically it's either that or Indian Wells. It's a 128 player draw at IW + 64 player qualies draw, there's a slim chance you might get into qualies but I'd imagine you'll be an alternate and maybe quite low down as well, I'd say play it safe and go for the challenger (your time for TMS events will come soon). And possibly best to commit sooner rather than later so you get above all these NR'd Chileans who have suddenly invaded the game :lol:

Cosmic timing - I don't usually log in to MTF when I'm away from home, but I *needed* to check I didn't miss anything tonight. I need not have been concerned :hug:

I shall commit right this second.

edit: In the time it took me to type "in" 3 chileans had got in before me :lol: Where have they all come from??

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:21 AM
You got pipped by one NR'd Chilean :lol: I'm sure I can find it in my heart to let you off though (GWH might not be so forgiving though).

I really should go to bed :help:

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 12:22 AM
So Vijay won at the 25th :o :woohoo:

:kiss: Linny ..you're away from home?

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Vijay :mad: :retard:

Tiger :worship: Baddeley had 8 birdies in 9 holes and still didn't win :lol:

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:27 AM
edit: In the time it took me to type "in" 3 chileans had got in before me :lol: Where have they all come from??
Ummm...Chile I guess ;)

I think one Chilean guy on here has a tennis forum, and he told them all to come and play. Now it's just a constant stream, there's an extra one appearing at the same rate Rafa plays shit on hardcourts :mad:

l_mac
02-23-2008, 12:34 AM
:kiss: Linny ..you're away from home?
Just visiting family.
You got pipped by one NR'd Chilean :lol: I'm sure I can find it in my heart to let you off though (GWH might not be so forgiving though).

He'd forgive me anything, I'm sure :)

I need to go to bed. I've got a busy day trying not to kill my gran tomorrow.

Metis
02-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Hello all! :hug:

You people have been really busy in here today!

Nalby! :banana: :inlove: Is he going to have anything left in the tank for tomorrow though?
I can't believe Starace served 93% 1st serves in. :speakles: Does he just spin them in or what?

i see all the people post only in this chat thread these days :rolleyes:

:cool: :D

man, missed the 10, 000th post because of all you yappers :mad:

me too... :sad:

math :drool: :hearts:

I need to go to bed. I've got a busy day trying not to kill my gran tomorrow.

Why? Is she a Djoko-tard teasing you about Rafa's loss? :p :lol:

cmurray
02-23-2008, 01:41 AM
Hello all! :hug:

You people have been really busy in here today!

Nalby! :banana: :inlove: Is he going to have anything left in the tank for tomorrow though?
I can't believe Starace served 93% 1st serves in. :speakles: Does he just spin them in or what?

:cool: :D

me too... :sad:

math :drool: :hearts:

Why? Is she a Djoko-tard teasing you about Rafa's loss? :p :lol:

Hi Metis!!! :wavey::wavey:

:woohoo: Nalbs. I'm batting a thousand this week with my predictions. :D

Now if only Chela can pull this out in three, I'll be 4 for 4 today.

Castafiore
02-23-2008, 06:32 AM
:ras: ;) Oi, stukske omhooggevallen Zwitser! Zal 't gaan, ja? (understand that! :p )

The French love to mock the Belgians but we like to give it back to them.
Some French jokes to help you out for future references.
http://low-lander.blogspot.com/2005/09/theres-belgian-german-and-frenchman.html

And to finish with a famous joke:
In Heaven:
The cooks are French,
The policemen are English,
The mechanics are German,
The lovers are Italian,
The bankers are Swiss.

In Hell:
The cooks are English,
The policemen are German,
The mechanics are French,
The lovers are Swiss,
The bankers are Italian.

Betty
02-23-2008, 10:40 AM
:haha: casta

The lovers are Italian, :aplot: :aplot: :aplot:

hi all

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 11:47 AM
We don't have to do free-for-all (where it's every man for himself)....you can do team games, so we'd be on the same team. We could call ourselves 'The Rafatards' :rocker2:

Just to please the both of us let's call ourselves the "Montcourtards" :o :D

So Vijay won at the 25th :o :woohoo:

:rocker2: Vijay is da man :cool:

:ras: ;) Oi, stukske omhooggevallen Zwitser! Zal 't gaan, ja? (understand that! :p )

The French love to mock the Belgians but we like to give it back to them.
Some French jokes to help you out for future references.
http://low-lander.blogspot.com/2005/09/theres-belgian-german-and-frenchman.html

:lol: :haha: Hilde :hug: :D

In Hell:
The cooks are English,
The lovers are Swiss,
The bankers are Italian.[/FONT]

:ras: the Swiss do it better :mad: :ras:

:angel: :lol: :p

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Just to please the both of us let's call ourselves the "Montcourtards" :o :D
He sucks though, we'd lose all the time. Rafa on the other hand.....oh yeah he sucks too :sad: :o

Actually the "clan tags" can only be 4 letters for some reason. We can be "Rafa" :D

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Princess, you bad boy, no more loans for you.

Told you Chela would have too much flair.

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 12:10 PM
The government should be Italian and the common language Dutch.

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 12:21 PM
He sucks though, we'd lose all the time. Rafa on the other hand.....oh yeah he sucks too :sad: :o

Actually the "clan tags" can only be 4 letters for some reason. We can be "Rafa" :D

If you're looking for a winning name, let's call us the djokotards :rocker2: :angel:

The government should be Italian and the common language Dutch.

In heaven or hell? :o

adee-gee
02-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Princess, you bad boy, no more loans for you.

Told you Chela would have too much flair.
:fiery:

And then to top it off, Blake the mug looks to Ginepri :sad: time for me to retire and concentrate on TT I think :o
If you're looking for a winning name, let's call us the djokotards :rocker2: :angel:
Would our team strategy be to fake death so no-one kills us, then we come back and win :D

Betty
02-23-2008, 12:35 PM

In heaven or hell? :o

hell:devil:

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Would our team strategy be to fake death so no-one kills us, then we come back and win :D

:haha: :yeah: killing strategy :rocker2: THEY ARE GOING DOWN :cool:

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 12:39 PM
hell:devil:

I thought Georgie liked Dutch language... :angel: :p

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Hahahaha, the last few posts.

Too bad Acasuso's odds are too short, if I want to bet. I don't want to be a dylan.

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 12:40 PM

Nah, just big boned Dutch women, well some anyway.

Betty
02-23-2008, 12:40 PM

butu know that i didn't speak abt Dutch language:angel:
are u pocker match in program for this we:p

martine2
02-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi :D

Betty
02-23-2008, 12:44 PM
marti:bigwave:

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Nah, just big boned Dutch women, well some anyway.

:inlove: Dutch women... :secret: as long as they keep their mouth shut :angel: :D

Tonight yep, 8-handed table home game, soft game, should be juicy... :devil: :o

martine2
02-23-2008, 12:47 PM
:inlove: Dutch women... :secret: as long as they keep their mouth shut :angel: :D

you mean the ones who ARE Dutch or also the ones who SPEAK Dutch? :p

Betty
02-23-2008, 12:48 PM
:
Tonight yep, 8-handed table home game, soft game, should be juicy... :devil: :o

:aplot: :aplot:

i don't know anyone of tt players of santiago..only
Ramirez Hidalgo, Ruben ESP 119
Navarro, Ivan ESP 128
:o
:o
it's not right that i can't bet on atp tourneys:(

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 12:49 PM

Both... :aplot: :D

Betty
02-23-2008, 12:50 PM

i think:secret: u could also speak french and to be his:inlove: :p

martine2
02-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Both... :aplot: :D

ok, so I'll take the :inlove: part for those who speak it and the "mouth shut" part for those who are :angel: (sorry Karin :o , this is JM's fault)

martine2
02-23-2008, 12:53 PM

:lol: :secret: I'd even speak Chinese for that... :aplot:

Betty
02-23-2008, 12:55 PM
:aplot: :lol:use your instinct:angel:

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 12:55 PM

:devil: I'm even more of a prick in French as I can me more subtle with the language... :angel: :D

martine2
02-23-2008, 12:58 PM
:devil: I'm even more of a prick in French as I can me more subtle with the language... :angel: :D

I'm used to dealing with "subtle pricks" :p

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm used to dealing with "subtle pricks" :p

:aplot: I'm sure you are... :aplot: :p

Betty
02-23-2008, 03:10 PM
and then,after your words..girls :bolt:

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 03:12 PM
:ras: I'm sooo used to that Betty... :sad: :bigcry: :D

acionescu
02-23-2008, 03:12 PM
butu know that i didn't speak abt Dutch language:angel:

:haha: Child allert?

Hey all! :wavey:

bokehlicious
02-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Hiya Andreea :hatoff:

Off to do some shopping... :wavey:

Betty
02-23-2008, 03:36 PM
:haha: Child allert?

:haha: yes

marco:kiss:

acionescu
02-23-2008, 03:46 PM
JM :kiss: you too

Betty
02-23-2008, 03:50 PM
i'm crazy with my msn that doesn't work:mad:

Metis
02-23-2008, 04:50 PM
David is on fire today; he has lost only 7 points on serve so far! :eek: Keep it up Nalby! :inlove:

EDIT: Nalby-Chela 6-1 6-2 :woohoo:

Hi Metis!!! :wavey::wavey:

:woohoo: Nalbs. I'm batting a thousand this week with my predictions. :D

Now if only Chela can pull this out in three, I'll be 4 for 4 today.

Cheryl! :hug: It seems I missed your post. Not much traffic in the thread last night...

And to finish with a famous joke:
In Heaven:
The cooks are French,
The policemen are English,
The mechanics are German
The lovers are Italian,
The bankers are Swiss.

In Hell:
The cooks are English,
The lovers are Swiss,
The bankers are Italian.

It seems that both in heaven and hell the smart Greeks sit back and let all the others do the work :p.

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 05:12 PM
David is on fire today; he has lost only 7 points on serve so far! :eek: Keep it up Nalby! :inlove:

EDIT: Nalby-Chela 6-1 6-2 :woohoo:

Done in just under an hour. I thought, with that wild one he had with Starace last night, that this one would be tough. Apparently, he woke up on the right side of the bed, ate his Wheaties, and decided to play tennis.

Castafiore
02-23-2008, 05:13 PM
The common language Dutch.
Works for me. :)
All those who are not able to pronounce "schild en vriend" and "Scheveningen" correctly will end up in a higher tax category in life and I assume that taxes do still exist in hell so...
French speakers are doomed that way to pay higher taxes. :devil:

Nalby-Chela 6-1 6-2
:yeah:

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Congrats to the Argie Hillbilly :)

Betty
02-23-2008, 06:50 PM
ciao Mikey:wavey:
have your team win?

Betty
02-23-2008, 06:51 PM
here again juve on saturday night...:ras:

GonzoFed
02-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi :wavey: Funny thread.

Betty
02-23-2008, 06:54 PM
hola!!

GonzoFed
02-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi Betty!!!

Betty
02-23-2008, 06:57 PM
are u rafatard right:angel:
:lol: j/k
nice to meet u:)

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey Bet, Gonzofan :wavey:

Bet, my team are playing tomorrow ..

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 06:58 PM
I am going to include every Serb arse clown in the context this year.

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Include the arseclown idiot Roddick apologists as well Whitler, i'm getting fed up with some of them

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey Bet, Gonzofan :wavey:

Bet, my team are playing tomorrow ..

sorry i thought u went to see the match this afternoom:o:o

and Gwh maybe one of them will win:devil:

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:01 PM

Why? I thought the Chileans were the frontrunners this year.

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 07:02 PM

Well, they are the only people in the region who suffered.

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Hopefully this guy will sort the Ducktard fans out this weekend ..
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6376/copycopycp0.jpg

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:03 PM

Tiff glad see u:Dhow are u

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Well, they are the only people in the region who suffered.

Oh.:o

cobalt60
What's up people on this my fine freezing snowy Maine day?

Action Jackson
Lips is one sexy beast.

Chucho needs to tank the doubles.

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:05 PM
:haha: :haha:macho boy mmmmmmmmmmmm and his lips :aplot:
:haha:

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Tiff glad see u:Dhow are u

Doing wonderful. How are you? And how's Francy?

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi :wavey: Funny thread.

Hey :D This thread could have lots of adjectives applied to it :p

sigmagirl91
What's up people on this my fine freezing snowy Maine day?

It's nasty and rainy here. That so-called ice storm we were supposed to get? Never happened. Just a bunch of nastiness was all we got.

cobalt60
Lips must be doing something right- he gets all the girls;)

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:07 PM
It's nasty and rainy here. That so-called ice storm we were supposed to get? Never happened. Just a bunch of nastiness was all we got.

Good stay in the house day I take it;) BTW what are you teaching this semester?

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Doing wonderful. How are you? And how's Francy?

i'm fine thk and francy has flu..tipical in this season hope spring will came soon:)

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:08 PM

I hope so too.:o

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Lips must be doing something right- he gets all the girls;)

:scared: :bolt:

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Good stay in the house day I take it;) BTW what are you teaching this semester?

Still doing the language arts thing. I am thinking about not pursuing that master's in education that I talked about awhile ago. I may go for something else-like an MBA? Yeah.

Action Jackson
02-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Chucho did the right thing and lost the doubles.

Horna and Calleri played 2 doubles matches today and won.

Sad Lucho is becoming a doubles specialist.

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:10 PM
i'm fine thk and francy has flu..tipical in this season hope spring will came soon:)

Poor guy. How old is he now? He's two, isn't he? Or am I jumping ahead?

GonzoFed
02-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi everybody again, specially cobalt60, very nice lady. This thread's post count grows really fast. Why sigma thinks the chilean are front runners for the ACC? :confused: We've got only Mug Religion as a worthy candidate for the throne, IMHO

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Still doing the language arts thing. I am thinking about not pursuing that master's in education that I talked about awhile ago. I may go for something else-like an MBA? Yeah.

Well best in whatever you decide to do :yeah:

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi everybody again, specially cobalt60, very nice lady. This thread's post count grows really fast. Why sigma thinks the chilean are front runners for the ACC? :confused: We've got only Mug Religion as a worthy candidate for the throne, IMHO

Edomaster's not in the running? Or is he/she/it not Chilean? And Mug Religion is a special kind.

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi everybody again, specially cobalt60, very nice lady. This thread's post count grows really Why sigma thinks the chilean are front runners for the ACC? :confused: We've got only Mug Religion as a worthy candidate for the throne, IMHO

Thanks. You too. :D

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Poor guy. How old is he now? He's two, isn't he? Or am I jumping ahead?

13 months
:)

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
13 months
:)

Oh, I am jumping ahead. :o

acionescu
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM

I've yet to see a reason for you not to do so! :yeah:

Sexy Legend! :worship: I cannot get enough of him and his achievements!

Still flu! :hug: Peter is a lot better :dance:

Damn, this MTF is slow! :mad:

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Adreea good for Peter:D now we started with antibiotic,so hope the situation will go better soon

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 07:19 PM
TRY for England, wonder if elessar is at this game

13 months
:)Time flies, over 1 already !

Damn, this MTF is slow! :mad:When is it not? :banghead:

hi Andreea :smooch:

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Mike what is that in your avatar? :scratch: Looks like a Chucky doll of sorts.

acionescu
02-23-2008, 07:24 PM
TRY for England, wonder if elessar is at this game

hi Andreea :smooch:

6 Nations! :worship: I didn't know it was today! :shrug: I switched the TV on it England has 10-0 :dance:
Scotland played today?

Mike what is that in your avatar? :scratch: Looks like a Chucky doll of sorts.

Is a Djokovic relative! :haha: I remember!

Hey Mikey!

GonzoFed
02-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Edomaster's not in the running? Or is he/she/it not Chilean? And Mug Religion is a special kind.

Edomaster is a legend :D

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Edomaster is a legend :D

And probably a top seed in this year's competition.

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Mike what is that in your avatar? :scratch: Looks like a Chucky doll of sorts.Srdjan Djokovic cheering for his son.... are you blind Sue? ;)

6 Nations! :worship: I didn't know it was today I switched the TV England has 10-0.
Scotland played today?Yes, idiots lost heavily in IRELAND... now 0-3, typical of this horrible team

i'd like us to be relagated from 6 nations and replaced by ARGie's to be honest

i am embarresed by these pansies - they dont even care when they lose, they just smile and laugh ... shake hands with the team "heheh you're a great team, you're a great player, we worship you :worship: "

disgraceful gutless pityful pansy men.

rant over :p

acionescu
02-23-2008, 07:29 PM
TRY for France :mad: Let's see if they transform it! They did :( England 10-7 France

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Question, Mikey: Why Ajmo?

GonzoFed
02-23-2008, 07:30 PM
And probably a top seed in this year's competition.

hahaha....

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Srdjan Djokovic cheering for his son.... are you blind Sue? ;)

Yes, idiots lost heavily in IRELAND... now 0-3, typical of this horrible team

i am embarresed by these pansies - they dont even care when they lose, they just smile and laugh ... shake hands with the team "heheh you're a great team, you're a great player, we worship you :worship: "

OMG :rolls: Now I see the resemblance :lol: It is a chucky doll:p

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Question, Mikey: Why Ajmo?That is the Serbian cry, like "C'mon!"

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Oh btw Mr Mike- I am 50 something :armed: You had better not be referring to me :awww: :armed:

Corey Feldman
It is a chucky doll:pDid you know they banned the Chucky movies in Britain years ago?

but then they brought out 'bride of chuckie'
which was funny :lol:

acionescu
Yes, idiots lost heavily in IRELAND... now 0-3, typical of this horrible team

:hug: :kiss:

TRY for France :mad: Let's see if they transform it! They did :( England 10-7 France

Wilkinson, you're legend! :worship: 13-7

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:33 PM
That is the Serbian cry, like "C'mon!"

No....that's the Croatian cry. The Serbian cry is "Ajde." Anyway, love the pic. The family resemblance is quite striking. :o

Corey Feldman
Oh btw Mr Mike- I am 50 something :armed: You had better not be referring to me :awww: :armed:Of course not you ...

i never had you for more than 35 :hug::kiss:

cobalt60
Did you know they banned the Chucky movies in Britain years ago?

but then they brought out 'bride of chuckie'
which was funny :lol:

I don't "do" horror flicks. But they banned them?

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Of course not you ...

i never had you for more than 35 :hug::kiss:

Phew- did not think so ;)

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
No....that's the Croatian cry. The Serbian cry is "Ajde." Anyway, love the pic. The family resemblance is quite striking. :oPotato Potatto :p

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Potato Potatto :p

Let's call the whole thing off :singer:

sigmagirl91
Potato Potatto :p

Tomato, tomahto, my darling.:D

Betty
slow..slow...sloww:mad:
and mike i've a new pc and ADSL no i suppose depend of mtf:ras:

GonzoFed
02-23-2008, 07:36 PM
About the ACC: Canadians are the front runners IMO.

acionescu
02-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Did you know they banned the Chucky movies in Britain years ago?

Never underestimate a censor mind( or the lack of it, for that matter!) That's priceless! :haha: Why?

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh no; my house is being invaded by teenagers :eek: Time to hide and stay out of their way;) :lol:

Betty
02-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Potato,Pottato...Potito
i can't resist:p

Corey Feldman
02-23-2008, 07:41 PM
I don't "do" horror flicks. But they banned them?Jep, cant remember why.... maybe it was giving little kids nightmares about their own dolls turning into Chuckies ...

Tomato, tomahto, my darling.:D :yeah:

slow..slow...sloww:mad:
and mike i've a new pc and ADSL no i suppose depend of mtf:ras:congrats Bet, a new PC eh....... something i'd like, especially as this thing is old as hell

but i'm saving for a Car ;)

sigmagirl91
02-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Potato,Pottato...Potito
i can't resist:p

I almost typed that, Betty, but I chickened out.:o

cobalt60
02-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Since Betty is Italian it is ok :p