Which final do you prefer, an all-american final or an all-chilean final??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Which final do you prefer, an all-american final or an all-chilean final???

willie
08-20-2004, 03:43 AM
vote! ;)

Fergie
08-20-2004, 03:48 AM
Nico vs Feña ... Gold and Silver medals for Chile, and gold medal in doubles too :yippee:

willie
08-20-2004, 03:57 AM
i wish for a FISH vs. DENT final :D and that SCHUTTLER and KIEFER win the gold in doubles :D :D .

Fergie
08-20-2004, 04:06 AM
i wish for a FISH vs. DENT final :D and that SCHUTTLER and KIEFER win the gold in doubles :D :D .

Of course, you're so jealous :devil:

Fedex
08-20-2004, 04:47 AM
Defintetly all chilean. :)

Black Adam
08-20-2004, 10:34 AM
hundred % american hard serving final!

Neely
08-20-2004, 10:54 AM
50% Chilean, 50% American ;)

CooCooCachoo
08-20-2004, 10:57 AM
OMG I actually voted for an All American final here. That is just because I really don't like watching Gonzalez or Massu.. :eek: :yawn:

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Chi, chi, chi, le, le, le
Chi, chi, chi, le, le, le
Viva Chile

Gonzo is like watching a car crash
Massu is fantastically entertaining with the El Vampiro facial contortions
Dent is a good guy, but a very boring serve game
Fish, well he is just Mardy Fish, too much hype around him.

Seraphim
08-20-2004, 11:06 AM
One and One.

Kristen
08-20-2004, 11:17 AM
I'd like to see Massu take the gold, and also Rainer/Nicolas in the doubles :D
Nicolas has such potential (as his ranking has shown) but he's played somewhat crap when I've seen him. So I'd love to see him do well :) At first the grunt annoyed the hell out of me. But now... I like it :lick:

Aleksa's Laydee
08-20-2004, 11:29 AM
GOLD for fish
SILVER for dent

~EMiLiTA~
08-20-2004, 11:42 AM
all Chilean...USA already has too many medals

joeb_uk
08-20-2004, 11:50 AM
has to be chile! the only american player i like is alex kuznetsov and hes a junior

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-20-2004, 11:56 AM
has to be chile! the only american player i like is alex kuznetsov and hes a junior

Just remember the chi, chi, chi, le, le, le and you can't go wrong and yes the Yanks have too many medals.

joeb_uk
08-20-2004, 12:04 PM
CHILE!!! yep, i think once the athletics starts usa will dominate

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-20-2004, 12:11 PM
CHILE!!! yep, i think once the athletics starts usa will dominate

They won't be winning any distance events and I don't think they will the 100m either.

TheHawk
08-20-2004, 12:15 PM
Let me see.

An all-Chilean spectacular final or a boring, yankee ace festival? Hmmm, hard to vote.

*Ljubica*
08-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Unfortunately matches between good friends and countrymen have a habit of being boring and a let-down for so many reasons. But still I'll have to go for an all-Chilean Final - don't really mind who gets gold and who gets silver.

rassklovn
08-20-2004, 02:02 PM
Just remember the chi, chi, chi, le, le, le and you can't go wrong and yes the Yanks have too many medals.

Yes, I know the words and will be singing them.

TheBoiledEgg
08-20-2004, 02:16 PM
as long as Gonzo makes it there, the other person is a non-entity :devil:

sebastiagol
08-20-2004, 07:24 PM
gonzalez was playing espectacular until he twisted his ankle..

fish prayings came true.. for him that was the only way to win a set to Feña

Fish dont deserves a medal

Like Fernando is playing by these days dont be suprised if he makes the final at the USopen

willie
08-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Of course, you're so jealous :devil:

no, not jealous, i simply dont want to see to monkey-gonzalez and monster-massu playing a olympic final, thats for good players and definetly they arent. dent and fish are better.

GO FISH IN THE FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!

traga
08-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Willie do you have a problem with Gonzalez and Massu because they are Chileans? that's a little childish remember that Coria wrote some nice words to Marcelo Rios when he announced his retirment, because Rios helped Coria a lot in training when he was starting and Coria celebrates like a CHILEAN FOOTBALL PLAYER SALAS, i don't mind if you don't like the way Gonzalez and Massu play but if it's only for being Chileans that's very childish and BTW Coria is my third favourite player in the tour so personally i don't have a problem with Argentinians.

Fergie
08-21-2004, 12:19 AM
no, not jealous, i simply dont want to see to monkey-gonzalez and monster-massu playing a olympic final, thats for good players and definetly they arent. dent and fish are better.

Bla, bla, bla :o ... I don't see any argentine player disputing a medal in tennis, oh yeah in Athens don't playing in clay :devil:

Enjoy our medals MDH :nerner: :rocker2: :banana:

willie
08-21-2004, 03:38 AM
yes, i hate chilean players since the episode in the davis cup, they dont know how to loose, and this time they are going to loose :D :D :D

willie
08-21-2004, 03:41 AM
Bla, bla, bla :o ... I don't see any argentine player disputing a medal in tennis, oh yeah in Athens don't playing in clay :devil:

Enjoy our medals MDH :nerner: :rocker2: :banana:

what happen with clay, dont you remmeber nalbandian at 2002 wimbledon final, that is clay???

do you remember coria at the nasdaq masters series this year, that is clay???

or nalby at us open semifinals last year, that is clay???

and what of cañas winning at the toronto masters in 2002, that is clay???

you dont have good info.

bye :wavey:

Fergie
08-21-2004, 04:04 AM
what happen with clay, dont you remmeber nalbandian at 2002 wimbledon final, that is clay???

And they won? ... I only watch 1 winner and 3 LOSERS :nerner: :haha: :smash: :cuckoo:

:bigwave:

Latinø1987
08-21-2004, 04:57 AM
No seas malo hermano chileno....

C!!!! H!! I !!!!!!!!!!!!
CHI!!!!!
L!!!!!! E!!!!!
L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chi-Chi-Chi!!!!!!!!!!
LE-LE-LE!!!!!!!!

Viva Chile y la Conchetuma......!!!! (menos mal ke estos gringos no lo entenderan) ;)

Go for Gold!!!!!!!!

*Ljubica*
08-21-2004, 12:11 PM
OK - I am an English person whose favourite player happens to be from Argentina - but I love Nico Massu and Fena Gonzalez as well. I hope they are successful in the doubles final and I wish all the best to Nico for a Gold medal in singles.

willie
08-21-2004, 03:10 PM
And they won? ... I only watch 1 winner and 3 LOSERS :nerner: :haha: :smash: :cuckoo:

:bigwave:

And, but he won more that massu and gonzalez, how many masters did massu or gonzalez won??? JAJAJAJAJA :D

KCVH
08-21-2004, 04:05 PM
The final I prefered is not going to happen, wanted an all american final.

YoursTruly
08-22-2004, 12:44 AM
I would have wanted an all-Chilean final because of a number of reasons:

There have always been all-American finals
An all-American final would be better if it was like Andre-Pete
Chile has never been in a position like this
The two Chileans are almost like an Andre-Pete because they are both at the top of their country's tennis
Chile has never won a medal
Fernando beat Andy which is huge

That's why even though Fernando won the bronze today, he should have beaten Fish to play in the final. I hope Massu FRIES SOME FISH and serve it wearing a gold medal tomorrow!!! ;)

Fergie
08-22-2004, 01:44 AM
And, but he won more that massu and gonzalez, how many masters did massu or gonzalez won??? JAJAJAJAJA :D

And Marcelo Rios have more titles that all the argentines players :nerner:

Enjoy our medals MDH :nerner: :rocker2:

Ya te gustaria a ti ver a tus jugadores mojar la camiseta como los chilenos, no necesitamos super talentos, jugando con el corazon tambien se puede ... Sigue muriendote de envidia :bigwave:

sebastiagol
08-22-2004, 04:48 AM

you dont have good info.

bye :wavey:

Oh YEAH...............
YOU REMEMBER MARCELO RIOS????... THE NUMBER 1????????????????????

OHH THE JEALOUS ARGENTINE HAS SHOWED UP...

WELL...YOU HAD VILAS.. BUT HE ONLY REACHED THE NUMBER 2 HAHAHA...

SO...NO MATHER WHAT YOU CAN SAY... KEEP BEING JEALOUS..AND KEEP HATING CHILE... BECAUSE I WILL BE REALLY GLAD... BECAUSE THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS WORRIED OF WHAT WE DO OR NOT...

OH! ONE THING... WE MAYBE NOT HAD A LOT OF SPORTS ACHIEVMENTS... BUT... THE ONES THAT WE HAVE ARE CLEAN... WITH OUT THE DOPING STUFF.. I THINK I CANT SAY THE SAME THING OF YOUR TENNIS OR FUTBOL PLAYERS...

SO..AN AAAAAHAAA FOR YOU (WITH THE SOUND OF NELSON FROM THE SIMPSON)

sebastiagol
08-22-2004, 04:52 AM
WILLIE...
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A SUPER TALENT LIKE RIOS?... KEEP DREAMING

WHOA ...WITH YOU IM ENJOYING EVEN MORE THIS VICTORY.. THANKS

traga
08-22-2004, 09:07 PM

!!

:scratch:

Fernieisthebest
08-23-2004, 01:58 AM
Willie eres un imbécil racista, como que " mono" gonzales, estúpido, te carcome la envidia, como ninguno de tus jugadores alaracos puede hacer algo realmente importante jugando por tu pais, te dedicas a tirarle mierda a tus vecinos.
No hay ninguno que valga la pena, coria es un falopero, los otros son maricones sin huevos.
Ojala te halla gustado que el " mono gonzalez" y " massu" hallan sido bicampeones del mundo ( ganandole a argentina en una ocasion)
Ojala te gusten las medallas de oro que ganamos ( veo que tu mierda de pais no ha ganado ninguna todavía)
Ojala nos topemos en la final de la davis para seguir poniendote en ridículo, pelmazo!!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-23-2004, 02:53 AM
Fernieisthebest, post more!! I love Fernando fans!!!!!

And I hate how some South Americans from whatever country feel the need to compete with other South Americans of a different country. I am sick of Bra vs. Arg, Arg vs. Chile... etc etc. ENOUGH! Fight Spain!

sebastiagol
08-27-2004, 04:56 AM
Well.. this Willie is saying that they have won more masters than massu and gonzalez..

but..i only make one question..
How many argentines had reached the number 1?... sigue participando..

I dont hate argentines or something.. but this willie is really stupid..