Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

bokehlicious
01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
JM, could I suggest to give it a rest or find some new material. We get it now.

:kiss: I love you too Hilde

I wonder what the bookie odds will be for the Fed-Joke semi, it should be fairly even... :shrug: it's not like I am trolling or anything :angel:

l_mac
01-22-2008, 08:23 PM
I'll be amazed if Nole isn't made the favourite.

scarecrows
01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Apparently he plays a similar style to Tipsarevic's only better, so since Janko pushed Federer so hard, James can do more than that and get the win :spit:.

I'm trying to find out where did they see the similarities

tennizen
01-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Did anyone else hear the ESPN commentators last night talking about how Blake has a good chance against Federer? Apparently he plays a similar style to Tipsarevic's only better, so since Janko pushed Federer so hard, James can do more than that and get the win :spit:

:lol: I heard that and I also was told a number of times by them in case I missed it. The only thing that prevented Serena from winning against Justine was her injuries and lack of match play before the USOpen. And that Jankovic was lucky she finished in two because that is the only way to beat a Williams sister:worship::worship:

scarecrows
01-22-2008, 08:36 PM
:kiss: I love you too Hilde

I wonder what the bookie odds will be for the Fed-Joke semi, it should be fairly even... :shrug: it's not like I am trolling or anything :angel:

1.5 Fed 2.9 Joke

which will be good as I'll put on Fakervic most of the vCash I'll win on Rafito

l_mac
01-22-2008, 08:38 PM
1.5 Fed 2.9 Joke

which will be good as I'll put on Fakervic most of the vCash I'll win on Rafito

Then when they both lose you take credit for the jinx.

Metis
01-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm trying to find out where did they see the similarities

They're clutching at straws or just trying to hype the match. I doubt they believed in what they were saying. :shrug:

:lol: I heard that and I also was told a number of times by them in case I missed it. The only thing that prevented Serena from winning against Justine was her injuries and lack of match play before the USOpen. And that Jankovic was lucky she finished in two because that is the only way to beat a Williams sister:worship::worship:

The excuse making after Serena's loss was shameless. MJ and Mary were stunned into silence for a few minutes after Jankovic won match point.

GM is at new levels of craziness today. A lot of people seem to have forgotten there is a guy named Federer still in the draw :lol:.

l_mac
01-22-2008, 08:42 PM
I just tried to squash Genci's avatar :lol: :retard:

bokehlicious
01-22-2008, 08:48 PM

:lol: I did it too :retard:

Nice avi Genci :yeah:

cmurray
01-22-2008, 08:50 PM

:haha: :haha:

OMG, so did I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow. Doesn't say much for the collective IQ of the Rafatard contingent, does it? :lol:

scarecrows
01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
3 in the bag :cool:

cmurray
01-22-2008, 08:57 PM

Very nice. :worship:

Best avatar yet. This even beats Rafa's ass (which is quite saying something)

Getta
01-22-2008, 09:00 PM

:lol: :worship:

Metis
01-22-2008, 09:13 PM
The thought of squashing the bug didn't even come to my mind until you guys mentioned it :lol:. I was just observing the 8-shaped pattern of its movement and remembering how much I hate cockroaches. :lol:

l_mac
01-22-2008, 09:19 PM

OMG, so did I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow. Doesn't say much for the collective IQ of the Rafatard contingent, does it? :lol:

Not really :lol: That must be why he posts here. Easy targets.

l_mac's fedtard Post of the Day: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6475043&postcount=774

EW is on a roll.

Uncle Toni talked today about Rafa having some luck with his draw. You could see the evil glint in his eye. :lol:

TMJordan
01-22-2008, 10:10 PM

I for one, was too smart and knew it was not real :worship:

wildegirl05
01-22-2008, 10:10 PM
cool thread! how did i not know it existed before? hi everyone!:wavey: another fedal fan here :angel:

scarecrows
01-22-2008, 10:15 PM
I for one, was too smart and knew it was not real :worship:

i got a 7 pages thread in Twat World about Henin's decline :D

I'll go sleep so i wake in time for some Pics action

TMJordan
01-22-2008, 10:17 PM

I wish I could joing in :tears:

You mean Djokovic action :D

l_mac
01-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Are you banned from WTAW, Jordan?

cool thread! how did i not know it existed before? hi everyone!:wavey: another fedal fan here :angel:

Hi :wavey: Karin will be delighted to have a fellow Fedal freak fan on the thread! Which one do you like more. Tell me tell me. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the rep earlier, btw :hug:

I wonder if Adam is out celebrating the magnificent result!

TMJordan
01-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Oui, only for one week though, this is my 2nd ban. I'm pretty sure the perma is coming up if I keep it up.

Corey Feldman
01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Well i've had my sleep :) still probably a long way to go till Ferrer takes Nole to 5 hours

Gl Dave, Ana Ivan and that young Pole..

wildegirl05
01-22-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi :wavey: Karin will be delighted to have a fellow Fedal freak fan on the thread! Which one do you like more. Tell me tell me. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the rep earlier, btw :hug:

Karin and I have commisserated on LJ as well :D HAHAHAHA! Honestly, I like them both quite equally. I love Rogi's game more but I also love Rafa's fighting spirit more. When they play against each other, I cheer like a maniac for both of them and scare my dog :o

You're welcome. That was really funny!!

hra87
01-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Did anyone else hear the ESPN commentators last night talking about how Blake has a good chance against Federer? Apparently he plays a similar style to Tipsarevic's only better, so since Janko pushed Federer so hard, James can do more than that and get the win :spit:.

They both hit it flat, therefore they are the same player.

But Blake does have the game to take it to Federer as long as he isn't in God Mode, he just never does.

That was soooo annoying. They started making excuses early, about her being injured. Then it was clear that Jankovic was more injured, so they started saying there would be an inevitable Serena comeback. Then she lost, and it was oh so wonderful.

Sharapova does have game, as much as I hate to admit it. And Henin never was the type of dominant female player everyone has become so accustomed to.

Why am I talking so much about women's tennis? Oh yeah, because that's all they show!

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 12:02 AM
I wonder if Adam is out celebrating the magnificent result!
Oh man.

I was there, one of the all time great matches. I wanted to go get hammered but the pubs were crazy so we had a couple and left. I was pretty drained after the game anyway :lol:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:00 AM
ADAM! :kiss:

Feli is a fashion icon :angel:

Exactly! :worship: :bowdown:

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 02:08 AM
MARIA! :inlove:

Venus-Ana is a long one so far :(

Bamos Ferrer!!

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:09 AM
MARIA! :inlove:

Venus-Ana is a long one so far :(

Bamos Ferrer!!

Mikey sweetie, how are you doing? :hearts: Ana is just so lovely! :hearts: :inlove: But she has a fiesty spirit! :D

hra87
01-23-2008, 02:12 AM

Another one!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Museum/Impressionists/Cirque/beard.jpg

:eek:

:wavey:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
I hope Ana can still make it in 2. I could need some sleep during the Djoker - Ferrer. :zzz: :zzz:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 02:16 AM
Good :) Ana is alright, for a Serb :p, you just know its a bad sign when you see a 7-6 set with the women, next 2 sets could end up 7-6 10-8 Venus or smth :o i want Dave-Count Cheatula match!

these late nights are taking its toll on me

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 02:18 AM
see?

Venus 3-0 up

make it a quickie, V

hra87
01-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Where did my picture go?

Was it offensive?

I need to re-think my picture choices.

Edit: Oh, there it is. I was confused, though it got taken down by a mod or something like my Djokovic-swastika one (actually, I think I took that down before a mod could get to it based on numerous comments).

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:26 AM
see?

Venus 3-0 up

make it a quickie, V

Haha, back on serve. 3-2 :lol:

Where did my picture go?

Was it offensive?

I need to re-think my picture choices.

Edit: Oh, there it is. I was confused, though it got taken down by a mod or something like my Djokovic-swastika one (actually, I think I took that down before a mod could get to it based on numerous comments).

Yep, your pic is still here. I hope wildegirl isn't offended.
Swastika is really not something to post here. Your name's Hamid, am I right?

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 02:26 AM
Is that a picture of you hra87? ;)

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:27 AM
these late nights are taking its toll on me

Get some rest Mikey! :hug: :hug:

TMJordan
01-23-2008, 02:28 AM
Fucking Penis gonna take a long time, and then win.

I want to see my boy Nole already :hearts:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Boys boys, can I leave you alone? :scared: :unsure: Please behave, OK! :angel:

And Mikey sweetie, I will be here for Fed's match, even if he'll spank his b'**ch Blake 0 0 and 0! :kiss:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 02:33 AM
:hug: Maria

i think i'll be watching it in bed with my breakfast

so i'm never nervous when i'm eating, i'll survive ;)

MariaV
01-23-2008, 02:36 AM
:hug: Maria

i think i'll be watching it in bed with my breakfast

so i'm never nervous when i'm eating, i'll survive ;)

Yeah, eating while watching tennis helps me too. :D :hug:
Cya later love! :kiss:

hra87
01-23-2008, 02:36 AM
Haha, back on serve. 3-2 :lol:

Yep, your pic is still here. I hope wildegirl isn't offended.
Swastika is really not something to post here. Your name's Hamid, am I right?

Yep. It was in jest based on a comment about his hairline looking like Prince Harry's. I put something like "2009:" then the picture of djokovic a la that famous one of Harry. I didn't think it was bad at all. Then again, I thought Youzhny would win...

Is that a picture of you hra87? ;)

The bearded lady or the Captain Beefheart one?

Though, you could make the case that there isn't too much of a difference:

http://soundbites.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/captainbeefheart.jpg

Edit: I just staked all my vcash (32 credits :sad:) on blake beating federer. With 10/1 odds, I'm gonna be vrich!

TMJordan
01-23-2008, 02:52 AM
Ana :woohoo:

Now go Nole :rocker:

wildegirl05
01-23-2008, 02:54 AM
Another one!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Museum/Impressionists/Cirque/beard.jpg

:eek:

:wavey:

:ras::lol:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 03:02 AM
Now go Nole :rocker:C'Mooooan Dave :rocker2:

hra87
01-23-2008, 03:07 AM
C'Mooooan Dave :rocker2:

David 6-7 7-6 6-7 7-6 7-6.

You heard it here first.

With 40 breaks of serve to boot!

tennizen
01-23-2008, 03:13 AM

You heard it here first.

With 40 breaks of serve to boot!

Based on your prediction yesterday, that would mean Djoko in straights right:p

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 03:24 AM

You heard it here first.

With 40 breaks of serve to boot!Nope, no Tie break deciders here ;)

but Dave breaking him alot is something i see!

hra87
01-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Nope, no Tie break deciders here ;)

but Dave breaking him alot is something i see!

Oops, I meant Djokovic 6-0 6-0 6-0.

Metis
01-23-2008, 03:35 AM
Hello everyone! Looks like another good day for the Serbians. Ferru is close to being bageled :tape: :sad:

http://soundbites.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/captainbeefheart.jpg

Are you Tom Waits? :lol:

http://www.nndb.com/people/094/000024022/twaits-red.jpg

tennizen
01-23-2008, 03:36 AM
Hi:wavey: I was hoping for a long match:( Might as well go to bed:lol:

Metis
01-23-2008, 03:41 AM
Yes this is going really fast... And Djokovic's parents and brothers wearing t-shirts with the letters spelling his name; pathetic! :help:

And what's with the annoying girls screaming like cats being strangled every time he wins a point :lol:

Novak looks extremely strong :scared: I can see him winning the whole thing...

tennizen
01-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Yes this is going really fast... And Djokovic's parents and brothers wearing t-shirts with the letters spelling his name; pathetic! :help:

And what's with the annoying girls screaming like cats being strangled every time he wins a point :lol:

My husband who is a Fed fan is worried abt the same thing(Djoko winning). Its understandable for Rafa fans to be worried but Fed fans:lol:

But reg. this match Ferrer didnt show up at all though Djoko is playing well.

hra87
01-23-2008, 03:47 AM
Hello everyone! Looks like another good day for the Serbians. Ferru is close to being bageled :tape: :sad:

Are you Tom Waits? :lol:

http://www.nndb.com/people/094/000024022/twaits-red.jpg

That's Captain Beefheart, he's better than Tom Waits.

Hi:wavey: I was hoping for a long match:( Might as well go to bed:lol:

Don't worry, I changed my prediction, thus reversing the jinx.

He does look strong, I forgot how good his serve is. But David is making unforced error after unforced error.

tennizen
01-23-2008, 03:49 AM
Don't worry, I changed my prediction, thus reversing the jinx.

Looks like its working. Ferrer held his first game:)

hra87
01-23-2008, 04:00 AM
Looks like its working. Ferrer held his first game:)

BREAK HIM FERRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: God damn, why can't Rafa serve like that!

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 04:07 AM
Hey Metis :wavey:

David was asking for you and instead he got ..

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5691/0a25698feccfe83275f080bke3.jpg
:aplot:

Metis
01-23-2008, 04:15 AM
^^^ Mikey :haha:

I can understand his surprise. I look nothing like that dude there :lol: ...and I certainly don't approve of his hands being on Pics' thighs :(. Those belong to me! :armed:

:lol:

I didn't know who that was :tape: :lol:

Djoko's serving when bp down is unbelievable :eek: and he's getting a lot of love from the tape today...

hra87
01-23-2008, 04:21 AM
I think I hate Djokovic's family more than I hate him. Yes, I used the H-word, if you can't hate people arbitrarily, why watch sports?

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 04:22 AM

I look nothing like that dude there :lol:I'm glad ;)

and he's getting a lot of love from the tape today...Damn him

just give him the cup already :sad:

Metis
01-23-2008, 04:25 AM
They do seem very obnoxious; and where is the coach? He's always sitting somewhere in the back :awww:.

Come on Ferru! Break!!!

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 04:26 AM
I think I hate Djokovic's family more than I hate him.I understand it 100% , i'm the same (i dont even hate Nole at all)

they are disrespectful and seem to think they own the tennis world - they resent Federer big time, and Nadal... especially the Mother.

"tennis needs young boys at the top of the game who enjoy playing.... not Federer"

Metis
01-23-2008, 04:28 AM
did she really say that? :o

hra87
01-23-2008, 04:29 AM
I understand it 100% , i'm the same (i dont even hate Nole at all)

they are disrespectful and seem to think they own the tennis world - they resent Federer big time, and Nadal... especially the Mother.

"tennis needs young boys at the top of the game who enjoy playing.... not Federer"

The mother is unbearable. Considering how big a momma's boy Nadal is, it's nice that his family isn't obnoxious.

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 04:31 AM
All of it , apart from 'Federer' :p but......... she was definetely meaning it as a pop at Fed , it was after the US Open final and she was still a bit raw, like all those Serbs were that day :o, what she did say was "Novak is better than Federer"

Metis
01-23-2008, 04:42 AM
All of it , apart from 'Federer' :p but......... she was definetely meaning it as a pop at Fed , it was after the US Open final and she was still a bit raw, like all those Serbs were that day :o, what she did say was "Novak is better than Federer"

:rolleyes: classy!

Looking at the whole family as they get up to applaud Nole, I can't help but think that the parents have already planned the Djokovic family domination of tennis for the next 2 decades. The 2nd one is already on his way and the 3rd one will follow no doubt; and the parents seem young enough to have more :lol:.

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 04:51 AM
The youngest one looked to be a little irritating Ego King in the making, during the Hewitt match

the middle brother seems 'ok'

Metis
01-23-2008, 04:51 AM
So what happened to George? I thought he was going to give us his impressions from the Nadal-Nieminen match. It seems that the experience was too traumatic and he's still trying to recover. :p

Come on Ferru, BREAK NOW!

EDIT: 2nd bp Vamos!

2nd EDIT: Arggggh :mad:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 04:55 AM
He's in a bar drinking a cold beer, wearing his viking helmet and getting ready to watch Royal Rumble VIII between the Greeks, Chileans, Serbs, Croatians and Aussie police :p

Getta
01-23-2008, 05:01 AM
He's in a bar drinking a cold beer, wearing his viking helmet and getting ready to watch Royal Rumble VIII between the Greeks, Chileans, Serbs, Croatians and Aussie police :p

:confused: Greeks are always classy guys.

They've nothing to do with the football hooligans who pretend to be tennis fans. ;)

Metis
01-23-2008, 05:07 AM
That last game seems to have taken a lot out of Djokovic. Too late though for David I'm afraid...

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 05:09 AM
:confused: Greeks are always classy guys.They all are in my quote, apart from the Serbs :D

Metis
01-23-2008, 05:18 AM
Vamos David, win this set :banana:

EDIT: :smash:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 05:19 AM
lol what a jinx thread in GM

Metis
01-23-2008, 05:24 AM
That GM thread started it all :lol:

come on break again Pics :awww:

Getta
01-23-2008, 05:34 AM
Hamid, don't you dare predict Roger will beat Novak in the semis. :mad:

Corey Feldman
01-23-2008, 05:35 AM
Was not to be :sad:

easy win for the Serb with the hair.

now how do you kill time at 6.30AM for 2 hours?

Metis
01-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Well, time to go to bed; it seems I'll miss Blake's beating #8 in the hands of the Fed...

Goodnight!

MariaV
01-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Nighty night Metis! :wavey:

Exactly my thoughts, I mean I don't even dislike Nole that much but his family is just :tape:, those T-shirts :help:

I know tastes differ but for my taste I don't find Nole attractive as a male AT ALL. :shrug:

Maybe GWH got even more annoyed by those screaming Nole girls than dumb Safin fangirls. :o :tape:

Oh, and should Nole really win the AO I will quit MTF for a while too. :o

The youngest one looked to be a little irritating Ego King in the making, during the Hewitt match

I don't find any of the brothers attractive, almost all kids are cute but these brothers are nothing special. :shrug:

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 07:45 AM

tsk tsk

Mimi
01-23-2008, 07:47 AM
yes, Novak's mum and dad, a bit too annoying :o
Nighty night Metis! :wavey:

Exactly my thoughts, I mean I don't even dislike Nole that much but his family is just :tape:, those T-shirts :help:

I know tastes differ but for my taste I don't find Nole attractive as a male AT ALL. :shrug:

Maybe GWH got even more annoyed by those screaming Nole girls than dumb Safin fangirls. :o :tape:

Oh, and should Nole really win the AO I will quit MTF for a while too. :o

I don't find any of the brothers attractive, almost all kids are cute but these brothers are nothing special. :shrug:

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Blake 2 double faults in his first service game :lol:

he looks tighter than ever

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 07:50 AM

:lol: how can you make such judgements from watching someone on tv cheering on their brother?
Blake 2 double faults in his first service game :lol:

he looks tighter than ever
What a clown.

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Blake refused to bend over :eek:

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 07:53 AM
He will, give him time.

No way he can win. Even if he somehow gets a lead, he'll bottle it.

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 08:07 AM
free vCash everybody

Rafa given at 1.25

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 09:26 AM
:zzz:

JM, will you complain about people choking against Fed? :o

MariaV
01-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Ummm, judging by the scoreline vs Blake the Djoker is going to crush Fed in the semis indeed. :o :tape: :bolt:
My commiserations JM and Mikey! :hug:

yana
01-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Ola!

The Djoko-Fed semi had to happen! Now the best scenario is Nole taking out Fed and then, Rafa to blow out Nole :angel:

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Ola!

The Djoko-Fed semi had to happen! Now the best scenario is Nole taking out Fed and then, Rafa to blow out Nole :angel:
:yeah: :worship:

Unfortunately, Federer will win the final losing no more than 10 games.

yana
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM

:haha:

That must have been hurtful :p

bokehlicious
01-23-2008, 10:51 AM
:zzz:

JM, will you complain about people choking against Fed? :o

Nobody chokes against Fed... :o

Ummm, judging by the scoreline vs Blake the Djoker is going to crush Fed in the semis indeed. :o :tape: :bolt:
My commiserations JM and Mikey! :hug:

Never in doubt

Ola!

Never in doubt

:yeah: :worship:

Unfortunately, Federer will win the final losing no more than 10 games.

:lol: :lol:

bokehlicious
01-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Quote from Farenheit in the Nole-Pics GM thread:

F*cking EXCELLENT match! Total domination by Nole, except for some (exciting!) slippage at the very end. First set: a coach spanks a novice. Sheer brilliance: 5th game of the 3rd set - Nole decided to break Ferrer and doggedly persisted, playing 4 wonderful points.

Now - if anyone has any doubt about Novak's current form/level OR about the fact he's ripe for Federer: think again :)

:tape: gosh, I missed the Croatards from 2-3 years ago, they were sometimes annoying for sure, but those Serbs are just over the top... :o

yana
01-23-2008, 12:12 PM
:tape: gosh, I missed the Croatards from 2-3 years ago, they were sometimes annoying for sure, but those Serbs are just over the top... :o

These Serbs are evil. Poor JM, he needs a hug :hug:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Awwww, at least poor JM has the place to come when he needs a :hug:

l_mac
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Hmm. I get quite well with Farenhajt most of the time, but he's soooo aggressive about Nole. And he didn't adequately answer my questions about why he disappeared during Shanghai.

JMP won't be getting any hugs from me. I've had it with the Fedtards this week :(

Both results last night were utterly predictable. I don't like Nole's chances against Fed. He's not going to win that in straight sets, and he looked tired in the 3rd against Pics. That semi is a day match, right? Hope it's boiling.

cmurray
01-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh Lord. Can you just imagine if Djokobitch beats Federer. :sobbing: Seriously, JM. Can't you do something? Say some Swiss chants or do voodoo? Because you just KNOW if he wins, every new post will be "Nole is the new GOAT!" and "He's going to take the golden slam". :rolleyes:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh Cheryl, all hell would break loose then. MTF would melt down totally.

And yes Linda, I heard the forecast for the next days is that it's going to be very hot in Melbourne. :shrug:

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Nobody chokes against Fed... :o
:rolls:
JMP won't be getting any hugs from me. I've had it with the Fedtards this week :(
That's the spirit :boxing:

There's too many niceties going on at the moment, I want it back to the days of all out war :D
Oh Lord. Can you just imagine if Djokobitch beats Federer. :sobbing: Seriously, JM. Can't you do something? Say some Swiss chants or do voodoo? Because you just KNOW if he wins, every new post will be "Nole is the new GOAT!" and "He's going to take the golden slam". :rolleyes:
Yeah, but then Tsonga will kick his ass in the final :cool:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Adam, I am a pacifist so please no war in this thread! :angel:

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 12:54 PM
I don't mind it being friendly in here, but GM should be a scene of carnage :p

my0118
01-23-2008, 01:23 PM

:lol: Actually I don't pay much attention to his father, but yeah his mother is indeed annoying. weren't they wearing the shirt with big spelling 'N' 'O'? :tape: Oh gosh.. I miss Shanghai masters cup in which they all looked blue.

yana
01-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Oh Lord. Can you just imagine if Djokobitch beats Federer. :sobbing:

I can :devil: But relax, I bet he is mega-jinxed by now and Feddy boy will kick his naughty ass.

About GM, I don't go there too often, it's kinda boring with all those kids :angel:

Adam , we can have our little war in here. :p

MariaV
01-23-2008, 01:33 PM
I don't mind it being friendly in here, but GM should be a scene of carnage :p

Yes PLEASE kids, you can take your war there. :angel:

tennizen
01-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi:wavey:. I went to bed midway through Djoko-Ferrer match. Woke up this morning and saw Blake did much better than I expected:lol: I for one belong to the "tennis serfdom" with Federer as the overlord. I dont think I could take it myself if Djokovic beat Federer!!

bokehlicious
01-23-2008, 02:59 PM

I can already smell their gloatings :rolleyes: I either will go nuts on GM and kick their arrogant asses or vanish like a coward... Still don't know... :angel:

There's too many niceties going on at the moment, I want it back to the days of all out war :D

I want them back too :awww:

cmurray
01-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Oh Cheryl, all hell would break loose then. MTF would melt down totally.

And yes Linda, I heard the forecast for the next days is that it's going to be very hot in Melbourne. :shrug:

God help us.

:rolls:

Yeah, but then Tsonga will kick his ass in the final :cool:

No he won't. Tsonga will fold like a bad poker player

I can already smell their gloatings :rolleyes: I either will go nuts on GM and kick their arrogant asses or vanish like a coward... Still don't know... :angel:

:speakles: You're going to go all coward on me??????? :(
I'd never have thought that of you. :sad:

bokehlicious
01-23-2008, 03:22 PM
No he won't. Tsonga will fold like a bad poker player

Nice, you got it finally Cheryl :yeah: :lol:

:speakles: You're going to go all coward on me??????? :(
I'd never have thought that of you. :sad:

:hug: I wouldn't want to be banned... I should calm my nerves down before showing up there, that's for sure :o

Metis
01-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello everyone!

I don't know about this Djokovic-Federer match, I have mixed feelings. On one hand I don't mind to see Federer lose because of the ranking issue. I know nothing will change now, but the closer Nadal gets the better :devil:. On the other hand, if Djoko wins, MTF will reach new levels of stupidity and craziness that I don't think I could take; not to mention the hordes of Fedtards flooding this thread to get hugs :p. Plus I'd love to see another Federer-Nadal final assuming Rafa beats Tsonga :unsure:.

What am I going to do tonight? The Tsonga-Nadal SF starts at 3:30am... :( :sad:

l_mac
01-23-2008, 03:48 PM
^^ Worse for me. I won't see it unless I phone in sick.

Tempting.

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 03:52 PM
I'll get the 1st set before work only :( but I can follow live scores at least.

And the final on Sunday will be a night match for them, so 8.30am for us, right? I'll have a football game at 10.30am :( if Rafa is in it, he either wins inside an hour (about as likely as Xristos winning the AO) or I pray for lots of rain and hope my match gets called off because of a waterlogged pitch :lol:

Metis
01-23-2008, 03:56 PM
I guess I should shut up and not complain then. :lol:

l_mac
01-23-2008, 03:57 PM
And the final on Sunday will be a night match for them, so 8.30am for us, right? I'll have a football game at 10.30am :( if Rafa is in it, he either wins inside an hour (about as likely as Xristos winning the AO) or I pray for lots of rain and hope my match gets called off because of a waterlogged pitch :lol:

But if he's playing Nole it's win-win for you, right? And Nole could win in under an hour :) I don't think Tsonga/Nole or Tsonga/Fed would be particlarly long either.

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 04:13 PM
But if he's playing Nole it's win-win for you, right? And Nole could win in under an hour :) I don't think Tsonga/Nole or Tsonga/Fed would be particlarly long either.
I don't like Nole that much :lol: I just don't dislike him. He was nice when I talked to him at Wimbledon last year and had a photo with him. But if he plays Rafa I'd be gutted if he won, especially when it's probably the best chance Rafa will have to win a hardcourt slam.

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 04:52 PM
lolz

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6281868&postcount=321

MariaV
01-23-2008, 04:53 PM
I have no problem with Nole either, I'm sure he's a nice young man. And I don't want to insult any Nole fans here who are very lovely (Oana :kiss:) but I just timed how long Nole took in the 3rd set vs Ferrer and I must say he did take longer than Rafa so I absolutely don't understand the outrage about Rafa's time wasting. :( Umm, so what I wanted to say, Adam, if Nole or Rafa are in the final I wouldn't actually expect a very quick match. ;)

MariaV
01-23-2008, 04:58 PM
:hug: I wouldn't want to be banned... I should calm my nerves down before showing up there, that's for sure :o

Yeah please guys, it wouldn't be nice if you'd get banned. :sad:
I can :hug: Fedtards and calm their nerves here if others are not ready/willing to do that. :angel:

l_mac
01-23-2008, 05:04 PM
lolz

:haha:

I have no problem with Nole either, I'm sure he's a nice young man. And I don't want to insult any Nole fans here who are very lovely (Oana :kiss:) but I just timed how long Nole took in the 3rd set vs Ferrer and I must say he did take longer than Rafa so I absolutely don't understand the outrage about Rafa's time wasting. :( Umm, so what I wanted to say, Adam, if Nole or Rafa are in the final I wouldn't actually expect a very quick match. ;)

I'm pretty sure what I was originally going to post would offend anyone who is even indifferent to Nole, so I have decided against it :lol:

Rafa complained (how unlike him! :lol: ) that Nole took over a minute between serves in their match in Shanghai, and yet he was the one who got a time violation. Nole sucks.

Metis
01-23-2008, 05:09 PM
lolz

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Some more Nadal obsession from my favorite lurking place :p:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6476140&postcount=785

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6476306&postcount=790

The Federer-Djoko SF has been hyped so much. I'm sure it will end up being lame, probably Feds schooling Nole :lol:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Rafa complained (how unlike him! :lol: ) that Nole took over a minute between serves in their match in Shanghai, and yet he was the one who got a time violation.

Yeah, I saw that Rafa interview, and I must say Rafa was right as always. :worship:

My message to JM - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stéphane Lambiel's skating. :worship: :bowdown: :hearts: :inlove: I don't care if he's gay or whatever.
He is in the 3rd place at the European Championships right now after the short programme but I hope he can win tomorrow. I still prefer him to Joubert.
I hope I get some points from JM for that. :angel: :lol:

MariaV
01-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Why doesn't mangoes come here? :awww: :awww:

yana
01-23-2008, 05:22 PM

Sorry, Maria, but you didn't get it right. I am not a Nole fan, I am a Rafatard, remember? :p

I only said that I don't dislike him like 90% of the MTF and if he'll beat Fed and give Rafa a little help in the rankings (but he must lose in the final!!) will be even better. ;)

l_mac
01-23-2008, 05:24 PM

Told you NYC and Mirkaland were haters :ras:

bokehlicious
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
lolz

:angel: :ras: :D

My message to JM - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stéphane Lambiel's skating. :worship: :bowdown: :hearts: :inlove: I don't care if he's gay or whatever.
He is in the 3rd place at the European Championships right now after the short programme but I hope he can win tomorrow. I still prefer him to Joubert.
I hope I get some points from JM for that. :angel: :lol:

Well, he should learn how to jump :o he's rather gracious but he's built like a girl :tape:

Why doesn't mangoes come here? :awww: :awww:

I miss my favorite Fedette too :awww: :confused:

wildegirl05
01-23-2008, 06:43 PM
yanno, all i wanted from ferru was to tire nole out. by the middle of the first set, i wasn't even hoping for a win anymore. WHY, PICS, WHY?:sad::confused:

so if the two people wearing the L&E got up and walked away, finally the nole camp would be sending out a message i could get behind :devil:

adee-gee
01-23-2008, 06:44 PM
lolz

:lol: you Fedtards have such fun in your forum :p
This is a fair point :o

I'll just have to hope for lots of rain over the weekend :awww:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

:spit: I think Mirkaland is the biggest hater of all.

I can't believe she thinks there is a bias in the media towards Nadal :lol: Federer is the absolute golden boy.

Getta
01-23-2008, 06:58 PM
lolz

Hahaha. Laughing with tears in my eyes.

yana
01-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Why doesn't Mirkaland came in our chat thread? We talk a lot about Fed here too and his closest friend JM is always among us. :p

TMJordan
01-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I can't wait till 3:30 am, should I pull an all nighter or get some sleep first?

cmurray
01-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Rafa should be FINED because Gasquet, Murray, Davydenko, Roddick and Youzhny all lost early. I mean, it's clearly his fault that he has an easy draw. :rolleyes: What a bunch of complainers.

l_mac
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Rafa should be FINED because Gasquet, Murray, Davydenko, Roddick and Youzhny all lost early. I mean, it's clearly his fault that he has an easy draw. :rolleyes: What a bunch of complainers.

Oh, Cheryl. I am shaking my head sadly. You still don't get it. Do you honestly believe that Murray, Gasquet, Youz, Davy, Roddick all just got outplayed on the day? Next you'll be telling me PHM was really injured :haha: So naive. Toni Nadal (the most evil man in tennis) is working hand in hand with the ATP bigwigs to ensure Rafa's safe passage into the latter stages of every tournament he enters. They have it tough. Sometimes Rafa's complete lack of game makes it impossible for the opponent to hand him a win as they have been instructed. ATP, IMG, Nike .. they all need the illusion of a Nadal/Federer "rivalry." Draw rigging, paying off opponents, physical threats, keeping Nadal juiced to the max all year ... all viable strategies.

Think about it. It could not be more obvious.

cmurray
01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Oh, Cheryl. I am shaking my head sadly. You still don't get it. Do you honestly believe that Murray, Gasquet, Youz, Davy, Roddick all just got outplayed on the day? Next you'll be telling me PHM was really injured :haha: So naive. Toni Nadal (the most evil man in tennis) is working hand in hand with the ATP bigwigs to ensure Rafa's safe passage into the latter stages of every tournament he enters. They have it tough. Sometimes Rafa's complete lack of game makes it impossible for the opponent to hand him a win as they have been instructed. ATP, IMG, Nike .. they all need the illusion of a Nadal/Federer "rivalry." Draw rigging, paying off opponents, physical threats, keeping Nadal juiced to the max all year ... all viable strategies.

Think about it. It could not be more obvious.

Linda, I've been such a fool! :sobbing: I wonder how much it cost them to get Nadal to the finals of Wimbledon 2 years running. :confused: It must have cost a FORTUNE to pay for that wind machine on the day he played Berdych.

l_mac
01-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Linda, I've been such a fool! :sobbing: I wonder how much it cost them to get Nadal to the finals of Wimbledon 2 years running. :confused: It must have cost a FORTUNE to pay for that wind machine on the day he played Berdych.

Let me tell you, Wimbledon 2007 caused Team Evil a lot of problems. There was a blog piece claiming Toni Nadal was overheard screaming at a minion to "tell this Mother Nature to name her price," so vexed was he with the rain delay situation. According to the blogger (can't find the link to blog :sad:) he did not understand that Mother Nature wasn't Mirka. He kept yelling, "I will wrestle!! I will wrestle!! Any place - you tell her!" Yeah, it was a bad tournament. Soderling wouldn't play ball, Youzhny insisted on a 2 set lead then an injury (Team Evil eventually saw this helped with the whole "adversity" storyline) and then Berdych refused to roll over, so like you guessed the wind machines were brought in at great expense. They did save money because they only had to blow in one direction. No windy for Rafa.

I'm not surprised the Fedtards have uncovered these devious plots. They really are too clever.

Metis
01-23-2008, 08:56 PM
you two :lol:

the wind machine :worship: :haha:

I wonder what ...'Team Evil' has up its sleeve for tonight; will it be enough? :sad:

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I dont go to fed forum, first time I went there in ages and I saw that ninja thread

good fun

Getta
01-23-2008, 09:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You don't have to apologise to us.

tangerine_dream
01-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Tangy :D

did you see that guy who kicked New England to the super bowl - was a Scot ..... how great are :D

i never even knew we had a Scot in NFL!
You mean Lawrence Tynes, the kicker for the New York Giants? Yes, a Scot playing real football, isn't that something? ;) That's almost as rare as an American playing in the EUFA. :p He's the fifth Scottish-born player for the NFL. I wonder if he made the news in Scotland?

lolz

:retard: :silly: :crazy:

PS, this is unrelated but I just wanted to say that I like how Dimonator lists Gaston Gaudio as one of his favorite players "from the past."

scarecrows
01-23-2008, 10:05 PM
PS, this is unrelated but I just wanted to say that I like how Dimonator lists Gaston Gaudio as one of his favorite players "from the past."

only 2/5 from that section have actually retired

l_mac
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
He's just all round ridiculous.

Getta
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
He's just all round ridiculous.

Hope you're referring to Dimonator. :lol: (and not to Gaston Gaudio :eek:)

l_mac
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 12:39 AM
He's the fifth Scottish-born player for the NFL. I wonder if he made the news in Scotland?Well the main sports channel in GB is Sky Sports News - English (which i guess is our equivalent of Sportscenter)... so it made that .. thats where i heard, and they cover the NFL alot, i did hear there was 4 others which surprised me more

i do remember years ago that stupid grid iron thing we had in europe with Scottish Claymores and all these daft european teams :lol: said he came from them.

its the same as Scottish media, you dont hear much about this stuff or even Murray.

i'll cheer that team on in the superbowl :p , if i remember it's always on the same day as round4 of the USPGA Phoenix Open, well i'll need to decide what to watch.

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Gl in this mornings (sleep :woohoo:) 1st Semi Final to Tsonga and Don Clayhote ;)

may the best man win ..

and may he be French.

Action Jackson
01-24-2008, 12:41 AM

Both can be ridiculous. I mean it takes skill to lose a set 6-0 to Lisnard on clay, but Dimo is in another league.

cmurray
01-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Both can be ridiculous. I mean it takes skill to lose a set 6-0 to Lisnard on clay, but Dimo is in another league.

I realize that you're the residing expert on such matters, but Gaudio is just a head case. I really loved his game on clay once upon a time...but when he loses in the first round of a challenger I get worried.

Action Jackson
01-24-2008, 01:04 AM
I realize that you're the residing expert on such matters, but Gaudio is just a head case. I really loved his game on clay once upon a time...but when he loses in the first round of a challenger I get worried.

Try playing tennis when you can't run. He came back too soon and that's what happened.

As for Gaudio, this is the simple advice don't try and understand where he is coming from. It's not worth it.

my0118
01-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Gl in this mornings (sleep :woohoo:) 1st Semi Final to Tsonga and Don Clayhote ;)

may the best man win ..

and may he be French.

Seriously, I don't think Tsonga can beat Nadal. :rolls:
I'm more worried about Fed though. :o

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 01:08 AM
I think Tsonga will realize he's one match away froma F .... and while he is, Nadal will be running every shot down = bad combo for him.

113 ppl picked Tsongy in the GM poll, amazing :D

cmurray
01-24-2008, 01:08 AM
you two :lol:

the wind machine :worship: :haha:

I wonder what ...'Team Evil' has up its sleeve for tonight; will it be enough? :sad:

:angel:

Metis, Metis, Metis. Uncle Toni has already worked his magic for the Australian Open. Rafa's on his own. :sad:

Action Jackson
01-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Tsonga Bombaya.

cmurray
01-24-2008, 01:19 AM
Try playing tennis when you can't run. He came back too soon and that's what happened.

As for Gaudio, this is the simple advice don't try and understand where he is coming from. It's not worth it.

So he's not fully healed? The fool.

Are you trying to say that you know where he's coming from and it's frightening...or that you've tried to understand where he's coming from and it's an exercise in futility....

Action Jackson
01-24-2008, 01:22 AM
So he's not fully healed? The fool.

Are you trying to say that you know where he's coming from and it's frightening...or that you've tried to understand where he's coming from and it's an exercise in futility....

Well there is some debate about the extent of the problem.

Actually what I am saying is that, there are certain things are better off not being understood.

He is very different and that's it. Supermarket psychologists like the brainacs on MTF are always hilarious when it comes to this subject.

cmurray
01-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Well there is some debate about the extent of the problem.

Actually what I am saying is that, there are certain things are better off not being understood.

He is very different and that's it. Supermarket psychologists like the brainacs on MTF are always hilarious when it comes to this subject.

Supermarket psychologists. okay. I'm glad you aren't smug, George. :lol:

hra87
01-24-2008, 03:10 AM
I officially switched Gasquet to Murray. I figured when I was cheering for Murray to make it to Shanghai, it was clear who I prefered.

MariaV
01-24-2008, 03:32 AM
Well, he should learn how to jump :o he's rather gracious but he's built like a girl :tape:

I cannot believe I am discussing figure skating with you. :haha:
But Stéphane is 2 times World Champion and even the Almighty congratulated him and I think he's congratulated the Almighty on his GS titles too. :nerner: And it's not like he cannot jump. :ras: He had a nasty knee injury last year (he couldn't jump with that busted knee :p) so he didn't even participate at the European Championships but he got silver at the World Championships which was very good. And he seems improving this year, he won the GP final. :p

MariaV
01-24-2008, 03:42 AM
If Tsonga defeats Don Juan Clayhote...and the Captain of the U.S. Egoprise goes down with the ship...the Frenchman has a real shot.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6478524&postcount=1

This sawan is good. :worship: :bowdown:

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 06:37 AM
Maria, Lambiel is a mug and is way overhyped... :o

:hatoff: congrats Nadal, 1st HC slam final is quite an achievment :o

scarecrows
01-24-2008, 06:45 AM

golden slam this year will be even bigger achievement

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 06:50 AM
golden slam this year will be even bigger achievement

The Golden Slam will be either Rafa's or Nole's... Answer on Sunday :cool:

Mimi
01-24-2008, 06:52 AM
is it necessary to play down the chance of the king roger ;)? he is sure win in my opinion, his dominance willl last at least 2-3 years ;):wavey:

MariaV
01-24-2008, 06:53 AM

OK do you really want to mess with a fangirl like me??!?!? :armed: :boxing:

Where are your World Champion titles? :ras: And I'll come back to that when he becomes an Olympic Champion, it's 2010 in Vancouver I think! :armed: :boxing:

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 07:11 AM
OK do you really want to mess with a fangirl like me??!?!? :armed: :boxing:

:hug: no I don't want that :awww: still better that you're a Lambiel fangirl rather than a Joubert's (arrogant prick) :o

my0118
01-24-2008, 07:12 AM

I remember seeing him in Turin Olympics. He's no.1 currently? :scratch:

We're going to see it soon. :dance:

Metis
01-24-2008, 07:50 AM
Anyone else here to keep me company at 3:50am? :awww:

What are they doing? Why hasn't the match started yet? :(

MariaV
01-24-2008, 07:52 AM
:hug: no I don't want that :awww: still better that you're a Lambiel fangirl rather than a Joubert's (arrogant prick) :o

Good. :D :D :D

I remember seeing him in Turin Olympics. He's no.1 currently? :scratch:

We're going to see it soon. :dance:

Mia sweetie, there are no No 1 in figure skating, there are World Championships every year in March, Lambiel was the World Champion in 2005, 2006, Brian Joubert in 2007. Let's see what will happen this year. Right now the European Championships are taking place in Zagreb.

MariaV
01-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Anyone else here to keep me company at 3:50am? :awww:

What are they doing? Why hasn't the match started yet? :(

:wavey: I'm around, actually gotta work but you know... ;) They started. :D VAMOS! :banana: :bigclap: :yippee:

Metis
01-24-2008, 07:56 AM
Damn, ESPN360 is not working :mad: and I don't want to turn on the TV and wake up my roommates... :tape:

Hi Maria!

my0118
01-24-2008, 08:02 AM
Damn, ESPN360 is not working :mad: and I don't want to turn on the TV and wake up my roommates... :tape:

mms://a352.l2168662744.c21686.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/352/21686/v0001/reflector:21199

Metis try this is not English, but French. ;)

MariaV
01-24-2008, 08:04 AM
Rafa lost his serve already. Bye bye final! :sad: Welcome Djoker the new Golden Slam Boy! :worship: :bowdown:

Metis
01-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Thank you Mia :worship: I speak French :)

l_mac
01-24-2008, 08:08 AM
well start Rafito

my0118
01-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Thank you Mia :worship: I speak French :)

:wavey: Really :eek:
You must be multi-language speaker. I envy you ;)

Metis
01-24-2008, 08:11 AM
well start Rafito

well start indeed :lol:

:wavey: Really :eek:
You must be multi-language speaker. I envy you ;)

I love learning foreign languages.

MariaV
01-24-2008, 08:12 AM
well start Rafito

:yeah:

Ackms421
01-24-2008, 08:13 AM
I'm not surprised by the start. It's no news that Tsonga can have hot streaks. My money's on Nadal still winning the first set. Tsonga can't keep this up for long and Rafa's shots are claycourtish right now (short, fluffy). Rafa will only improve and Tsonga will temperize.

The good news is our guy is moving like he's 16 again!!! He'll kill himself to win these two matches. Hopefully he doesn't have to do much of that tonight, but I give my full endorsement for him ripping his body in half to take the final.

MariaV
01-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Naah, 1 set down, 2 to go for Jo. :worship: :bowdown:

Metis
01-24-2008, 08:20 AM
netting smashes again I see :tape:

MariaV
01-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Did he lose his serve to love? :o :o

Broken twice in the set. :worship: :bowdown:

l_mac

Ackms421
Ah, well. Rafito didn't turn it around quite as soon as I thought, but no worries. He was hitting with more authority on both serve and groundstrokes towards the close of the set. He'll be fine.

Metis
And there goes the 1st set... I can see a defeat in straights...

MariaV
01-24-2008, 08:26 AM

Me too. :D :worship: :bowdown:

l_mac
01-24-2008, 08:27 AM

Never in doubt.

I think I'm done with this match. I'll start concentrating on Fed/Nole. Nole/Tsonga is not an acceptable final for me :sad:

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Just see how Jo will fold now... :zzz:

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Oh stop it, JM, Tsonga looks strong enough to continue like this.

Good serve + coming forward + pushing Rafa into defence on HC = :help:

l_mac
01-24-2008, 08:29 AM
scarecrows will lose a lot of vcash when Rafa loses.

Of course he'll claim jinx and that it was money well spent.

Metis
01-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Rafa ia vamosing on every point he wins now :lol:

adee-gee
01-24-2008, 08:38 AM
I actually still think Rafa will win (makes a change for me to be the positive one).

But this is shit.

l_mac
01-24-2008, 08:40 AM
I actually still think Rafa will win (makes a change for me to be the positive one).

Seriously??

Is the roof still closed?

Metis
01-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Adam, you choose strange times to be positive :lol:

l_mac
01-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Rafa is standing stupidly far back to recieve 2nd serves. :mad:

Metis
01-24-2008, 08:53 AM
The linespeople aren't doing a very good job today.

yana
01-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I can't see the match, I'm at work.

Is Rafa playing that badly? :confused:

adee-gee
01-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Yes :help:

But I still think if he can sneak this 2nd set he'll win. If Tsonga is going to win, he'll probably do it in straight sets.

yana
01-24-2008, 08:57 AM

But I still think if he can sneak this 2nd set he'll win. If Tsonga is going to win, he'll probably do it in straight sets.

Shit!!

Please, Tsonga, let TFA win this! He needs to reach Feddy!

MariaV
01-24-2008, 09:00 AM

You're right but it's more probably going to be the 'Tsonga in 3' option I'm afraid.

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:02 AM
You're right but it's more probably going to be the 'Tsonga in 3' option I'm afraid.

Yeah, I can't see how Rafa will break him. He's doing nothing on his 2nd serves.

Metis
01-24-2008, 09:05 AM
watch Rafa get broken now and Tsonga serving for the set

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:08 AM

I think this is a good call.

Metis
01-24-2008, 09:09 AM
GSM Tsonga :shrug:

MariaV

It's done now. Tsonga in 3. :D Never in doubt. Hahaaa take that Genci, Mikey and JM, your jinx didn't work. :p

yana

It's better that I can't watch this....

adee-gee
Woeful, he can't hit a groundstroke past the service line.

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 09:11 AM
*sigh*

GSM Tsonga.

I'm already trying to figure out what the gloaters are going to come up with, that's how much faith I have in that defeat.

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:16 AM
*sigh*

GSM Tsonga.

I'm already trying to figure out what the gloaters are going to come up with, that's how much faith I have in that defeat.

"Easiest draw in GS history and the moonballer still can't make the Final :haha: :haha:"

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Just see the Frenchie screw it up now... :zzz: Nadal will win this, never in doubt :o

adee-gee
01-24-2008, 09:18 AM
I still think if he can win the 3rd he'll win :o

yana
01-24-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't get it. What is wrong with Rafa? :confused:

my0118
01-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Maybe I'm weird, but I still have a feeling that Nadal could win. :shrug:

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Just see the Frenchie screw it up now... :zzz: Nadal will win this, never in doubt :o
You're dancing round the room, aren't you?

Nothing. Just his usual shit.

Maybe I'm weird, but I still have a feeling that Nadal could win. :shrug:
Hmm. No.

yana

I hope you're right, cos you know you're an anti-jinx... I hope it works this time too :p

bokehlicious

He's a mug off clay, nothing new here :shrug: :hug:

MariaV
01-24-2008, 09:21 AM

He's just being his usual self of late. :o :shrug:

And didn't I tell you this sawan is good. :worship: :bowdown:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=116323

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Tsonga is what's wrong most probably. That and Rafa getting in his damn defensive mode?

Sawan is a weird poster IMO. I don't think that he's all that interested in tennis but he's just having a bit of fun and it happens to be on a tennis forum.

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 09:23 AM
You're dancing round the room, aren't you?

:o nope, am stuck in a TCP/IP skills-up :sad: can't witness the roasting :sad:

yana
01-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Ths was his big chance. It couldn't be easier than this for him and he just screwed it. :rolleyes:

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Sawan is a weird poster IMO. I don't think that he's all that interested in tennis but he's just having a bit of fun and it happens to be on a tennis forum.

He makes me laugh, and riles up the Fedtards and Djokotards. Good enough for me :lol:

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Ths was his big chance. It couldn't be easier than this for him and he just screwed it. :rolleyes:

Tsonga is on fire, and Rafa can't cope with huge hitters on this surface. I know it's disloyal but I would so much rather have had Murray across the net.

l_mac
01-24-2008, 09:29 AM
:crying2:

Okay let's play "What will the haters say?"

How do you like his chances now, Adam?

adee-gee
01-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Painfully bad.

yana
01-24-2008, 09:34 AM

"TFA will never be no.1 :haha: and will start losing on clay too. Soon he'll lose his no. 2 spot"

adee-gee
01-24-2008, 09:36 AM

How do you like his chances now, Adam?
Not much unless he either finds his 2006 form. Or Tsonga chokes.

MariaV
01-24-2008, 09:38 AM
"TFA will never be no.1 :haha: and will start losing on clay too. Soon he'll lose his no. 2 spot"

This all could very well happen. :sad:

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Che Sera Sera

It's too damn soon to start fretting over the clay court season.

yana
01-24-2008, 09:41 AM
This all could very well happen. :sad:

I'm already resigned.

Metis
01-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Well, next year to the final Rafa. One round further per year :lol:

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 09:45 AM
It's the "he's a mug" parade in here.

It's too soon to start with the doom and gloom for the rest of the season.

MariaV
01-24-2008, 09:45 AM
We'll see about that but I don't want to even START thinking about the IW and Miami. :scared: :unsure:

yana
01-24-2008, 09:48 AM
It's over...

Allez Tsonga, win it all now! :p

adee-gee
01-24-2008, 09:49 AM
I wonder how many thrashings he needs to get before something clicks in his head that it's not working :shrug:

yana
01-24-2008, 09:49 AM
It's the "he's a mug" parade in here.

It's too soon to start with the doom and gloom for the rest of the season.

I'll love him no matter what :hug:

TMJordan
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Told you guys :shrug:

:hug: Rafa fans

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 09:59 AM
I wonder how many thrashings he needs to get before something clicks in his head that it's not working :shrug:
Good question. I'm not sure that I'm ready to hear the answer. ;)
Toni knows what the problem is, Rafa knows it...we've read the interviews..but when he's up against it, it simply does not click.

And just for the record: Tsonga always had potential. He's been underrated by quite a few because he's been having injury problems but he's good. Credit to him.

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 10:09 AM
:hug: Girls

MariaV
01-24-2008, 10:12 AM
I'll love him no matter what :hug:

DITTO :worship: :bowdown:

Told you guys :shrug:

Thank you Jordan! :hug:

:hug: Girls

Thank you Mikey! :hug: :smooch:

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 10:14 AM
... just like your g.rep said Maria :kiss: :scared:

Castafiore
01-24-2008, 10:14 AM
^ Thanks for the :hug: :hug:, Escude and TMJordan. I'm off to get some good Belgian chocolates to get into a better mood.

It's amazing how the Australian Open has a surprise finalist so often, though.

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Next time Rafito :hug: :shrug:

my0118
01-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Actually I wanted him to be in the final, I really wanted Fed-Nadal final :awww:

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 10:33 AM
With Rafa being upset, you just know fate will have Fed lose as well :scared:

but Tsonga would beat Nole and you cant deny the Frog would be one helluva worthy champ :D

MariaV
01-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Actually I wanted him to be in the final, I really wanted Fed-Nadal final :awww:

Thanks Mia, I wanted it too but Tsonga is cool. :D I don't have any problem with him in the final.

chocc0
01-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Hey Girls!
I really hope it's a tsonga fed final, i really want to throw a tennis racket at Novak's head!

MariaV
01-24-2008, 10:36 AM
With Rafa being upset, you just know fate will have Fed lose as well :scared:

but Tsonga would beat Nole and you cant deny the Frog would be one helluva worthy champ :D

:mad: You do not say such things, Fed will spank Nole 0 0 and 0 tomorrow. :devil: And he is way too experienced in the GS finals to lose. :D

TMJordan
01-24-2008, 10:37 AM
It will be a Tsonga/Djokovic final ;)

chocc0
01-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Sad about Rafa too! but i think the positive he can take from this is that it's his first aus open semi final! so hopefully he can go one better next year!

chocc0
01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
:mad: You do not say such things, Fed will spank Nole 0 0 and 0 tomorrow. :devil: And he is way too experienced in the GS finals to lose. :D

Oh i hope so!
It would be nice to see Tsonga win though!

bokehlicious
01-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Nole will be too big for Jo :awww: :sad:

Corey Feldman
01-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Hey Chocco old mate! :wavey:

chocc0
01-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey Escude! whats happening!? Long time no speak!!

elessar
01-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Hey guys I'm really sorry for the Rafafans here :hug: I'm just glad nobody came to this thread to gloat, I hope it stays that way.

TMJordan
01-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey guys I'm really sorry for the Rafafans here :hug: I'm just glad nobody came to this thread to gloat, I hope it stays that way.

Fed is next too go :hug: