Bad Temper- sexy? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bad Temper- sexy?

Allure
08-19-2004, 08:24 AM
Does anyone else thinks that a guy with bad temper is so sexy? Like Andy. I don't know, but I find that attractive. I don't like soft boys. I want a guy that puts me in my place when I act out. A little rebellious. Lol, you guys probably think I'm weird. But when a guy gets angry and growls like "Grrrrr" it's so hot. :D

casillas_girl
08-19-2004, 10:06 AM
Of course, I always think it's hot when Marat Safin or Andy are frustrated and trow there racket!!!

Black Adam
08-19-2004, 02:06 PM
i do not know why but i am just crazy about roddick's and safin's characters.

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Oh, of course--except I dont think Andy's temper compares to Marat's. The worst temper I have ever seen was Hewitt's when he was still coming up. The only player to ever really scare me, lol

Neely
08-19-2004, 02:48 PM
yes, I agree, I actually also think that a certain degree of bad temper within a person's character can be very sexy. I don't mind that in a tennis match for example, but for me it ends if the guy lost his temper towards me all the time. IMO, such a relationship in private life should be a bit more harmonic then ;)

tangerine_dream
08-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Yes, I love the passion he brings. Players who throw rackets, argue, yell, etc. don't really bother me. In fact, I kinda like it. :) I'm not a fan of Marat Safin but his antics on court are quite amusing to me (it's his constant crybaby whining in interviews and bad sportsmanship on court that turns me off most).

The only time I don't like it when Andy gets mad is when he has a meltdown, which is different. When he melts down, his game is shot. Like what happened at Scottsdale earlier this year, and his other famous meltdown occurred at 2001 USO QF with Hewitt. Wasn't pretty.

superpinkone37
08-19-2004, 05:08 PM
yeah i like that andy is not afraid to show emotion. he can get pissed off, throw things, yell and scream, and sometimes it really helps him get fired up. but too much and he has a meltdown, like you said tangy, and once that happens, its too late. i dont mind him getting mad, arguing, and showing all that sheer passion, as long as it is not interfering with his game. luckily for us, andy is an emotional player, but he can get fired up like that and still win, sometimes even play better

andyroxmysox12191
08-19-2004, 05:36 PM
i agree with tangy :dance:

MisterQ
08-20-2004, 05:26 AM
Does anyone else thinks that a guy with bad temper is so sexy? Like Andy. I don't know, but I find that attractive. I don't like soft boys. I want a guy that puts me in my place when I act out. A little rebellious. Lol, you guys probably think I'm weird. But when a guy gets angry and growls like "Grrrrr" it's so hot. :D

GRRRRRR!!!

;)

star
08-20-2004, 06:01 AM
Bad temper is SO NOT sexy!!

I can not abide moody/angry men. I don't want their bad moods or bad tempers anywhere around me. It is never sexy or cool to me to be called bad names and insulted. I don't like to see other people get insulted either.

Andy seems to have a pretty nice temprament off the court and most of the time on the court too. That's what I like about him. Give me a passionate but sunny tempered man any time. :)

Passion to me is different than bad temper.

And what does it mean to be put in your place? What is "your place?"

I do think that everyone wants a partner who stands up for him/herself and won't tolerate bad behavior and petulance in his partner. That is completely different than a angry man with a bad temper.

Allure
08-20-2004, 10:13 AM
Bad temper is SO NOT sexy!!

I can not abide moody/angry men. I don't want their bad moods or bad tempers anywhere around me. It is never sexy or cool to me to be called bad names and insulted. I don't like to see other people get insulted either.

Andy seems to have a pretty nice temprament off the court and most of the time on the court too. That's what I like about him. Give me a passionate but sunny tempered man any time. :)

Passion to me is different than bad temper.

And what does it mean to be put in your place? What is "your place?"

I do think that everyone wants a partner who stands up for him/herself and won't tolerate bad behavior and petulance in his partner. That is completely different than a angry man with a bad temper.

When I said put in "my place" I meant that if I act out or behave badly he will have the guts to say something not hit me or anything. LOL.

star
08-20-2004, 02:03 PM
hmmmm..... " But when a guy gets angry and growls like "Grrrrr" it's so hot."

Just don't see "angry" as sexy in anyway whatsoever.

Mr. Man
08-20-2004, 04:54 PM
OHHH C'MON!

superpinkone37
08-20-2004, 06:19 PM
like its not sexy if a guy is pissed off all the time, its better when like they could get upset over something because theyre very passionate about it. and u want someone who isnt afraid to show thir emotions, not some stonewall, lol

star
08-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Passionate -- emotional.. That's good.

Angry, pissed off....... Everyone gets that way, but it's definitely not sexy to me. It's just human if someone gets angry, but I don't get turned on by it. It's not sexy.

superpinkone37
08-20-2004, 06:56 PM
nope i dont really think so either. you definatly dont want someone who gets really pissed off all the time thats for sure. but yeah, passionate, emotional--thats good

RoddickBabe10
08-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Oh yeah I love tennis players' emotion on court. Hewitt, Andy and Marat in particular. I love when they yell "C'mon" and grit their teeth and throw their raquets, Oh Lord I think that's so hot lol.

superpinkone37
08-20-2004, 09:19 PM
lol yeah the anger and all that is great on the court, as long as they dont let it get to them and have a major meltdown. but yeah all that emotion and passion is fun to watch, the anger is too, but hopefully that stays on the court lol :)

heya
09-04-2004, 04:50 AM
The player's still a walking sex machine if he
has a funny face &
still has a sense of humor while pursing his lips & hopping around the baseline.:devil:

Andy knows that fans know
he's panicking & needs
to distract himsef & argue rightfully
with the ignorant umpire.
:yeah:Sometimes, blind umpires need to care! They better be afraid!
We've seen what happened at Wimbledon and many other events.
If Andy still concentrates well, that's fine.
Going crazy's wrong only if Andy just wants to be an unreasonable, macho loser who
stops caring about anything.

I rather see a temporarily-angry, annoyed player than
see out-of-character phoniness
(planned, ugly stare at opponents (Serena Williams's),
loud screams at opponents' after they double faulted
& had unforced errors, fists, falling on the knees, bending over, pretending to be surprised).

I don't like players who have no emotion either.

superpinkone37
09-04-2004, 05:06 AM
I don't like players who have no emotion either.

me either :yeah:
emotion makes the match all the more entertaining :)

Iheartandy&roger
09-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Very entertaining and cute is Andy I love to watch him! He makes every match so exciting cuz u never know what he's going to do next! I think that a bad temper like that is appealing and makes u more attracted but thats as far as the bad temper would go for me is the court if it came anywhere out of the court :mad:

Marina 1203
09-05-2004, 10:32 AM
I think, that bad behaviour ANDY on court very sexually. I like to observe his matches. He always such hot.