Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER) [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

arm
05-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I make sure I have enough water, and go offline on MSN when Ernie plays :lol:

:rolls:

Not to mention that whenever Nole is playing, if someone talks to me or ask me a question they'll have a very rude answer or something like "Not now :fiery:, Djokovic is playing." When I say this, my family always shuts up and leaves me alone, they know how I work. :rolls:

:o:o But what I am more ashamed of is... well whenever Nole is playing and I am watching a livestream, I just have to watch it alone, if someone is watching it on my back I start getting nervous and mad. :rolls: :o

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Rituals - hmmmm. I always have to have a fresh cup of tea at my side when his match starts - whether TV, livestream or live scoring.......... and I always start to clean the kitchen at tense moments :o

arm
05-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Rituals - hmmmm. I always have to have a fresh cup of tea at my side when his match starts - whether TV, livestream or live scoring.......... and I always start to clean the kitchen at tense moments :o

Nole can be useful, I see... :rolls: If he is on the Djokocoaster, at least he'll make you clean the kitchen. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Nole can be useful, I see... :rolls: If he is on the Djokocoaster, at least he'll make you clean the kitchen. :rolls:

Indeed :lol: Never thought of it that way! Love your signature btw :D

arm
05-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Indeed :lol: Never thought of it that way! Love your signature btw :D

I don't know how I came up with that :shrug:

I am still thinking that maybe I read it somewhere and I don't remember, and it was just my subconcious that worked.

If it was just my idea, than I impressed myseld. :eek: :rolls:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 12:49 PM
In fairness to Andykins; he detests the hype, is not media-friendly and does little or nothing to encourage it. I am a Gasquet fan - have been for years - and nearly went ape last Wimbledon during the QF. I had a hard time disassociating Andy from the UK media then so I speak from experience.

The hype is part and parcel of the game these days for any emerging young talent. Nole-haters would have said exactly the same in 2007 and early 2008.:shrug:

So dislike his game and his on-court demeanour by all means - a case can be made against both - but he himself can't really be held responsible for the hype.

I don't mind him swearing on court tbh like players who shows emotions,but it's his defensive game style that i don't enjoy:cool:

If we understood Serbian and the Serbian press had as much projaction and the british has, I am sure it'd probably be even more difficult to like Nole than Andy to be honest. :shrug:

Me too probabaly:)

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 12:57 PM
I have a box of chocolate and ginger cookies I am slowly making my way through :tape: I need to stop.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't know how I came up with that :shrug:

I am still thinking that maybe I read it somewhere and I don't remember, and it was just my subconcious that worked.

If it was just my idea, than I impressed myseld. :eek: :rolls:

:lol:

I have a box of chocolate and ginger cookies I am slowly making my way through :tape: I need to stop.

Chocolate :drool: and ginger :hearts: Why stop? I sure wouldn't! :angel:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Nole is in today's "caption it"
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/caption/index.html

:rolls: some funny captions there:spit:Can you be my uncle Tony?:lol:

They're not showing Novak yet isn't he supposed to be on court1 after Azarenka match:scratch:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Jankovic first.

I'm enjoying GaŽl :lol: He's crazy :rolls: And JM broke Andreev :bounce:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:02 PM
:rolls: some funny captions there:spit:Can you be my uncle Tony?:lol:

They're not showing Novak yet isn't he supposed to be on court1 after Azarenka match:scratch:

No Jankovic should be next. She's playing another Aussie, Jarmila Groth

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Jankovic first.

I'm enjoying GaŽl :lol: He's crazy :rolls: And JM broke Andreev :bounce:

Oh ok:o JJ should make it quick:pwhat's wrong with the tennis coverage today more women's tennis then the men's:help:

My rituals......don't have any:shrug:i do get hungry espicially when he's losing:lol:and get mad/rude if someone dare to iterrupt me:oand i never pick up my phone when i'm watching:o

arm
05-30-2009, 01:04 PM

:rolls: Stop girl! Noel is important, but it's not worth gaining a few pounds for him. :nerner:

Jankovic first.

I'm enjoyed GaŽl :lol: He's crazy :rolls: And JM broke Andreev :bounce:

I :hearts: Gael. :bigclap:

JJ better make it quick.

be back later :wavey:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Oh ok:o JJ should make it quick:pwhat's wrong with the tennis coverage today more women's tennis then the men's:help:

At least Sporza is showing men now, finally :lol: Almost Chris-Jo! I hope :rolleyes: Allez Virginie!

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:07 PM
No Jankovic should be next. She's playing another Aussie, Jarmila Groth

Yet another one:pStouser beat Dementieva:D

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:08 PM
At least Sporza is showing men now, finally :lol: GaŽl should hurry a bit though, wanna see Chris-Jo.

Yeah but they switch to Ketnet at 15:30:rolleyes::mad:i don't have a DigiBox in my room to continue on the res button:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 01:11 PM
One day Eurosport will drive me to commit a murder :fiery: Why all these f***ing women? Why not del Potro v Andreev? :rolleyes:

Noleta
:rolls: Stop girl! Noel is important, but it's not worth gaining a few pounds for him. :nerner:

I :hearts: Gael. :bigclap:

JJ better make it quick.

be back later :wavey:

I lose more weigt with the stress he puts us through i think:p

ellen_
Yeah but they switch to Ketnet at 15:30:rolleyes::mad:i don't have a DigiBox in my room to continue on the res button:rolleyes:

I do :angel: I truly love that red button.

Garbin broke Virginie :sobbing:

ellewoods
Yet another one:pStouser beat Dementieva:D

I actually wanna see this JJ match. Shame my TV is playing Monfils who I don't like :rolleyes:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:15 PM
I lose more weigt with the stress he puts us through i think:p

i wish it was that easy for me to lose weight :o

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 01:16 PM
I actually wanna see this JJ match. Shame my TV is playing Monfils who I don't like :rolleyes:

I don't like him much either - but I'd kill to see him now instead of these infernal women :rolleyes:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't like him much either - but I'd kill to see him now instead of these infernal women :rolleyes:

:lol: why do you dislike the wta so much?

neznana
05-30-2009, 01:23 PM
At 17.00h is playing Nole against this germanish Kuly, right??! :)
i hope eurosport will broadcast on this match..if not..

ajde nolee.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 01:28 PM
:lol: why do you dislike the wta so much?

I guess I just find it excruciatingly boring to be honest :shrug: It didn't use to be so bad - I adored Kim Clijsters, and in the "old" days, I loved to watch Chris Evert. But somehow the girls these days seem so colourless and boring - their matches just seem to be an endless stream of double faults, broken service games, and irritating screeches :o Plus their seems to be little or no variety in their styles these days. Only Mauresmo comes to the net and does something different - the others are just really boring to me. Only my opinion though.

arm
05-30-2009, 01:29 PM
I seriously doub Eurosport will choose to show Nole. :banghead:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:29 PM

Me too i like her:Di'm watching Razai against Garbin hope Garbin will win:dance:Razai is loud too and she had the nervers to coplain about the portugees girl:rolleyes:

arm
05-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Tsonga and Serena will play at the same time of Nole more or less :banghead:

You girls know what this means, right?

arm
05-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Me too i like her:Di'm watching Razai against Garbin hope Garbin will win:dance:Razai is loud too and she had the nervers to coplain about the portugees girl:rolleyes:

I had no idea it was her. :rolls: :armed:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:31 PM

Nooooooo:sobbing:

I recognized her scream:p

JJ is 4-1 up first set

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:32 PM
I seriously doub Eurosport will choose to show Nole. :banghead:

They said yesterday both matches of JJ and Novak will be on:mad:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:36 PM
At 17.00h is playing Nole against this germanish Kuly, right??! :)
i hope eurosport will broadcast on this match..if not..

ajde nolee.

How do you know it will be 5pm? :eek: :p

I guess I just find it excruciatingly boring to be honest :shrug: It didn't use to be so bad - I adored Kim Clijsters, and in the "old" days, I loved to watch Chris Evert. But somehow the girls these days seem so colourless and boring - their matches just seem to be an endless stream of double faults, broken service games, and irritating screeches :o Plus their seems to be little or no variety in their styles these days. Only Mauresmo comes to the net and does something different - the others are just really boring to me. Only my opinion though.

I agree with you here. And it just goes too slow for me :shrug: I know that's because of the physical differences between men and women so I don't blame the girls for this :lol: I like it powerful :cool:

I also agree that there are a lot of colourless girls. You have either the annoying, arrogant ones or the colourless ones. I'm thinking about really nice girls... Hmm, maybe Sharapova is even one of the nicest ones :shrug: With Ivanovic, Jankovic, Safina ... That's it from the top players I think. You do have nice girls like Safarova in the lower parts of the ranking.

Also, men's circuit seems so much more friendly. The women are just bitching up against eachother.

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:36 PM

Oops i'm wrong it's not her this one is Razzano and not Razai:o:smash:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:37 PM

I've made peace with the fact I'm not going to see him tonight :sad:

But at least JJ is being quick. She takes the first set 6-1

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:39 PM
How do you know it will be 5pm? :eek: :p

I agree with you here. And it just goes too slow for me :shrug: I know that's because of the physical differences between men and women so I don't blame the girls for this :lol: I like it powerful :cool:

I also agree that there are a lot of colourless girls. You have either the annoying, arrogant ones or the colourless ones. I'm thinking about really nice girls... Hmm, maybe Sharapova is even one of the nicest ones :shrug: With Ivanovic, Jankovic, Safina ... That's it from the top players I think. You do have nice girls like Safarova in the lower parts of the ranking.

Also, men's circuit seems so much more friendly. The women are just bitching up against eachother.

That happens everywhere not only in the tennis circuit:pnot all wta matches are boring some are great tbh the SF in Rome between Safina and V.Williams was exciting as was the Sharapova vs Petrova one in RG:)

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:42 PM
That happens everywhere not only in the tennis circuit:pnot all wta matches are boring some are great tbh the SF in Rome between Safina and V.Williams was exciting as was the Sharapova vs Petrova one in RG:)

Not all matches are semifinals. Just talking about WTA in general. Everyone has their own preferences, and I mostly can't enjoy women's matches.

arm
05-30-2009, 01:43 PM
:banghead: I can't belive I forgot about the damn cycling thing. :rolls: No tennis at all for Raquel during the next 2 hours. :spit:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 01:43 PM
:wavey: all

Gael :kiss: looking very good, 2nd set notwithstanding.

Gorgeous day here.

Gorgeous day here - little chance of Nole coverage I fear though.

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Argh see that is exactly why I don't like Monfils. His incessant showmanship. Horrid and annoying. And just lost himself a point :shrug:

arm
Nice day here as well, in the study land. :wavey:

Herdwick, we desperately need you to find us a court1 stream. :hysteric:

Noleta
Not all matches are semifinals. Just talking about WTA in general. Everyone has their own preferences, and I mostly can't enjoy women's matches.

True.

:banghead: I can't belive I forgot about the damn cycling thing. :rolls: No tennis at all for Raquel during the next 2 hours. :spit:
:hug:at least Novak sin't playing yet so you won't have to miss him:D

:wavey: all

Gael :kiss: looking very good, 2nd set notwithstanding.

Gorgeous day here.

Gorgeous day here - little chance of Nole coverage I fear though.

:wavey: keeping the faith they will show his match:)

arm
05-30-2009, 01:46 PM
I like Gael. :hearts: :shrug:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 01:48 PM

I most certainly agree with you - and also your comments on the mens' tour being friendlier. With the exception of the players you mentioned, most of the other WTA players seem like spoilt little drama queens to me :shrug:

But Ms. Jankovic is certainly doing us proud right now - JJ :bowdown:

Surely there will be a stream somewhere of Nole's match if not TV coverage?

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Gael doing a Tsonga:rolleyes:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 01:50 PM
I like Gael. :hearts: :shrug:

:hug: I feared I was an island once again. Am sure it's one of the reasons I dislike the SB - just feel how dare he come along and steal Gael's thunder? And Gael's on-court antics don't annoy me at all:angel:

Any other Gael-ics here?

I will try but Kalisita is really our Stream Queen.

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:50 PM
GaŽl! :eek: :rolls:

:wavey: I like him too, H.

arm
05-30-2009, 01:51 PM
why isn't Fisher playing double with my Parrot :inlove: in RG? :mad:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:52 PM
JJ's destroying the poor little Aussie :awww:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Okay that was quite an amazing point though :lol: He's like rubber.

Noleta
05-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Allez Christophe:bounce:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Fun match this :bounce:

Do like the Lenglen court - I curse the day corporate boxes became the norm.:mad:

Calling Planet Rosie please - won't that Balkan channel be showing Nole? Is it free now if you're registered?

*Raine
05-30-2009, 01:55 PM
I have the same ritual as Raquel *high fives* :wavey:

arm
05-30-2009, 01:57 PM

Do like the Lenglen court - I curse the day corporate boxes became the norm.:mad:

Calling Planet Rosie please - won't that Balkan channel be showing Nole? Is it free now if you're registered?

What is that? And will it work for us? Or just in the uk?

I have the same ritual as Raquel *high fives* :wavey:

going to the bathroom? :tape:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Switched to Chris-Jo :bounce: Allez Christophe! :rocker:

arm
05-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh sure, ES is a lot easier for me. :)

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:00 PM
http://www.balkaniyum.tv/srpski/index.shtml

It works in the UK so see no reason why it shouldn't for you but it's not free - it's $5 so you may as well pay for Eurosport player and get it in your own language:shrug:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:01 PM
JJ is one game away now. Nole soon. Still in the middle of the Monfils match here so does not look like FoxSports will show it. Where is Wally Masur?? I want him to use his powers to change the broadcast! :armed:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:06 PM
BBCi happily sticking with Gael but will switch to the SB when Gael has finished. So both BBC and ES will delight us identically.

May have to cough up for ES - it's only about 5 Euros I think. As there's a few Frenchies left in it may be needed Monday too.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:07 PM

Sorry - having PC problems again :rolleyes: Keeps on crashing :spit:And - yes - they are showing it, but my stream won't load at the moment because of all the PC issues :rolleyes:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Delpo doing well :bounce:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 02:10 PM
JM 2-0 up in sets :hearts: Feel sorry for Igor :awww:

arm
05-30-2009, 02:13 PM
I think I'll have to go with Es too :banghead:

Though I am not sure my card will work. :awww:

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Delpo broke in the third, yay!

Good luck today Nole, ajde!

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Delpo doing well :bounce:

Go Giraffe! We need him in full butterfly-killing mode for Wednesday:devil:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 02:15 PM
I already payed for that Eurosport thing when I came back from Paris :lol: Just need to see everything :o

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Aww you girls are so dedicated to Nole :hug: I wouldnt pay 5euros for a stream for a match which should be a walk in the park for Nole :o

Go Giraffe! We need him in full butterfly-killing mode for Wednesday:devil:

Exactly. But then he must be sacrificed before Nole for the greater good.

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:17 PM
I hope Foxsports will switch over to Nole's match!

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Kuznetsova :bigclap:

I like her! :D

Off to study :wavey::hug:

Another Sveta fan here :bounce:

:wavey: Morning. Would love to watch Chardy, but Eurosport running true to form with more squealing women :rolleyes:

Raquel - I am with you with Bhupathi (and his former partner Paes too) - they are both vile :spit:

hehe, I chose to watch squealing women. I have to cheer for my fellow Canadian Alexandre Wozniak and she won! :woohoo: The first Canadian makes R16 in RG. :o

wow Elena DF away two service games :eek:

That's Elena :sobbing:

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:19 PM
WTF!!!!! :mad: :fiery: They end the broadcasting on court 1. Matches complete. YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!!

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:20 PM
I hope Foxsports will switch over to Nole's match!

It may...but only after Gael's match I think. So hopefully he finishes quickly. And that they don't decide Tsonga is more important

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I've got German Eurosport here - thought they'd be showing Kohli; I mean he is German - but they've got Italian bloody cycling :banghead:

Masha91
It may...but only after Gael's match I think. So hopefully he finishes quickly. And that they don't decide Tsonga is more important

I hope it will, it's not like the red button will give us a selection of matches! :lol:

arm
it doesnt work with my cards :banghead:

arm
05-30-2009, 02:22 PM
bad, bad country, Portugal. BAD they dont accept Maestro cards from Portugal :bigcry:

arm
05-30-2009, 02:22 PM
http://atdhe.net/7087/watch-grand-slam-roland-garros

!!!!!!!!!!

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Morning Lee :wavey:

I'm getting a Bosch Exxcel KGH34X63GB Fridge Freezer

Out of interest, where would you buy a freezer in the US? I can then check their website and see how much I'm being ripped off :mad:

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:25 PM
:lol: No time to read all the posts here
Just watched a bit of Monfils vs Melzer...Monfils is flexible but his movements are really nothing compared to Nole's ultra flexibility :devil:
Then watched 2nd set of JJ...she has done a Nole ...*5-0 but failed to close out...and broke to win 6-1 :rolls: Why are you two soooooo similar? It's freaky :haha:
Maximo Gonzalez up a set? Good, you better tire Tommy out :lol:
Tsonga looking increasingly threatening on clay :scared: I dunno what to expect if it is Delpo vs Jo
What's with my stream.....?

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:25 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm and the other two links both show Monfils who is also on my tv!

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:26 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't work for me :awww: But my trusty Serbian stream does now :D I love you BalkanYumi :worship: :bowdown:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:26 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous!

Errr - I get a screen saying 'Weekend coverage of the FO can be seen on NBC'

arm
05-30-2009, 02:27 PM
me too :awww: :mad:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Poor Christophe :sobbing: He always looks like he's about to burst out in tears. Just wanna hug him :hug: Wish he would hold his head up though, he can be proud of where he's standing right now.

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Fabulous!

I got that too.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Fabulous!

Exactly what i got :sad: Try BalkanYumi - it's working fine right now! And you're still registered aren't you?

Noleta
05-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Fabulous!

Yep the same here:sad:

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Hey I got that message too.................bad bad, I always miss the start of match

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Fabulous!

Me too

Nole just appeared on the SB. Hurry up Gael!

Btw, is there any scheduled play for tomorrow? Just wondering when the two halves will equalise...

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:32 PM
1st game :D

Am I the only person here who can see this right now? :awww:

I think so.

Noleta
05-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I hate it when i can't watch his matches:banghead::sobbing:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:33 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TVALERTA
I've found Giraffe

Why can't Nole be playing a Spaniard? There's loads of Spanish sports channels....

arm
:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
1st game :D

Am I the only person here who can see this right now? :awww:

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Morning Lee

I'm getting a Bosch Exxcel KGH34X63GB Fridge Freezer

Out of interest, where would you get a freezer in the US? I can then check their website and see how much I'm being ripped off :mad:

The price I saw was on Costco.com This is a wholesale club and need membership but the savings and rebate I get every year paid for the membership fee. The price is lower but selection is limited. Also there are appliance stores like Spencer Appliance. And of course, Home Depot.

Here's the link to some of them

costco.com

http://spencerstv.reachlocal.com/coupon/?scid=841677&cid=350998&tc=09053007270441825&dynamic_*****=1&primary_serv=spencerstv.reachlocal.net&se_refer=http%253A%252F%252Fsearch.yahoo.com%252Fs earch%253Fp%253Dspencer%252Bappliance%2526ei%253DU TF-8%2526fr%253Dhp-pvdt

www.homedepot.com

and another one I just remember

http://www.frys.com/

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Aye. FoxSports just said they were going to go to centre court and broadcast Tsonga :bigcry:

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:35 PM
I think my tv station will show Tsonga!

star
05-30-2009, 02:35 PM
:fiery: Cannot believe that the channel set to show Djokovic shut down!

Hopefully, TTC will show Djoko instead of Tsonga.

BjŲrki
05-30-2009, 02:36 PM
I hate Eurosport :fiery:

adje Nole

Noleta
05-30-2009, 02:37 PM
If Eurosport switch to the Tsonga match after this one i'll be:mad::fiery:

pica_pica
:help: No stream

arm
life really sucks when we can0t see Nole :mad:

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:38 PM
I hate F**KING big network messing up weekend slam coverage at weekend.

NBC is supposed to show Federer's match. I don't know why they want to show Noles. The problem is I am 3 hours from east coast time so when it's on NBC, mine is 3 hours late. :bigcry:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:38 PM
:awww: So I really am the only one here who can see this? :o

star
05-30-2009, 02:39 PM
WTF!!!!! :mad: :fiery: They end the broadcasting on court 1. Matches complete. YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!!

I wonder if they plan to show it on NBC at 11:30 -- my time -- 12:30 yours. :sad: I like it better when we are on the same time.

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:39 PM
:o watching Del Beetro for a while

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Hurry up Gael!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: Nole has broken when I'm not seeing

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Why there's a stream on court 2 but not court 1? Weird!

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 02:41 PM
I've found Robredo X 3, Monfils X2, SB and Giraffe but no one, anywhere, is streaming Nole :banghead:

Gael looking great though :kiss: So good to see him healthy. MP now.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:41 PM
0-30:D Great Drop Shot :o :lol:

arm
05-30-2009, 02:42 PM
I think we should commit group suicide in protest no not having streams for nole. :bigcry:

star
I hate F**KING big network messing up weekend slam coverage at weekend.

NBC is supposed to show Federer's match. I don't know why they want to show Noles. The problem is I am 3 hours from east coast time so when it's on NBC, mine is 3 hours late. :bigcry:

Frickety frack frack. Let them show Federer at god knows when. I don't care about that match. I just want to see Novak.

Hurry up Monfils.

Noleta
Sometimes i wish Novak was a Brit:othat way they will show his every match:rolleyes:

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:43 PM
:fiery: Cannot believe that the channel set to show Djokovic shut down!

Hopefully, TTC will show Djoko instead of Tsonga.

Earlier, while I was watching TTC, they announce it will be Federer on NBC. May be because Nole's match starts at the right time they changed their mind. That's why the match was supposed to be live on tennischannel-Tv.com

I wonder if they plan to show it on NBC at 11:30 -- my time -- 12:30 yours. :sad: I like it better when we are on the same time.

My local broadcast is to start at 10:30am. That means east coast also starts at 10:30am et, that means right now. :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Game :D Thanks to a great DSOD and a few errors from Kohli :o Now HOLD your serve boy :devil:

Noleta
05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I think we should commit group suicide in protest no not having streams for nole. :bigcry:

:lol:Raquel we won't see Novak ever again if we do such a thing:p

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
From 40-0 to 40-30 :rolleyes: Focus Nole :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm really sorry girls :awww: All I can do is try and do what "reports" I can :shrug: He's looking good so far, - serving well, and looking confident. In the usual blue shirt and white shorts, and wearing white baseball cap.

Herdwick

:haha: There are limits to my devotion, particularly on a sunny Saturday with Pimms and BGT to come and the Hebrides beckoning.:bounce:

Am hoping one of the Gael streams will switch to Nole.:rolleyes:

Lee
I think to make things worse, star, TTC has to end broadcast once the existing match is over. :tape: :tape: :tape:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Rosie we will be needing your point by point reports it seems :p

arm
05-30-2009, 02:47 PM
2 matches ending SOME STREAM has to CHANGE TO NOLE

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Rosie we will be needing your point by point reports it seems :p

I'm trying :o 15-15 on Kohli's serve. Kohli seems nervous and not used to the court condtions yet. Not serving to his usual standards. But I'm sure that will change in time :unsure: Nole keeping a good length, and Kohli standing way behind his baseline.

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:49 PM
2 matches ending SOME STREAM has to CHANGE TO NOLE

If the source of the stream is from US, then no. :sobbing:

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm soooo sad now........no streams everywhere :rolleyes:

Noleta
Eurosport have switches to the Tsonga match what a surprise:rolleyes::mad::banghead:effing...:mad:

*Ljubica*
Nole serving. Kohli just changed his racquet inbetween games. Great point - dropshot then fantastic lob to make it 15-0.

Masha91
Thanks Rosie, we appreciate it!

Stupid Foxsports!!!

Running:Free
05-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Just woke up :sobbing: :ras: Score?

Lee
05-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Here TTC showing how Del Potro choke serving for the match :o

neznana
05-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Fuck it:mad:..what's wrong with eurosport this year? who the hell want to watch this giro d'italia :eek: shittt

arm
Rosie :worship: tahnks for the effort. :hug:

pica_pica
I'm starting to worry about Wimbledon...the Brits are going to put Murray on Center Court in every prime time, and the rest of the prime time will be shared among Fed, Nadal and the women

arm
05-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Fuck it:mad:..what's wrong with eurosport this year? who the hell want to watch this giro d'italia :eek: shittt

:haha: Welcome to "Planet Portuguese Eurosport "

Stephie Cesc
:bigcry::bigcry: No streams

*Ljubica*
Great shot from Kohli to make it 15-15.

Bad error from Nole to make it 15-30 :rolleyes:

Herdwick
Can't believe German ES prefers Italian cycing! Poor Kohli - that must make him feel great :hug:

Right - one more reason to want the SB dead and six feet under; he's hogging centre court and all the streams. The fact that this is his home slam is completely irrelevant.:explode:

I will have to watch the FA cup final now :zzz:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 02:54 PM
F*** Much better length from Kohli. Now 15-40 :help:

Good serve ace to make it 30-40.

Ajde Nole.

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 02:55 PM
:smash: What had happened? Why Kohl broke back????

ellewoods
Thanks Rosie :hug: You don't have to really haha. I'm just happy watching the scoreline.

My TV's gone to Tsonga. Rochus is such a wee little thing. I want to put him in my pocket :lol: Tsonga needs to finish this quickly so I can watch some Nole :armed:

*Ljubica*
40-40. Well done Nole. Breathing heavily :awww:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm starting to worry about Wimbledon...the Brits are going to put Murray on Center Court in every prime time, and the rest of the prime time will be shared among Fed, Nadal and the women

No need to worry. Only one of Roger or Rafa will be playing on the same day as Nole :shrug: And since Britain don't have any other quality male players...:shrug:

neznana
:haha: Welcome to "Planet Portuguese Eurosport "

lool. Thanks for the welcome:p i really hate them..fuck..

arm
I have it!

http://www.fromsport.com/video-29940.html

Masha91
05-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Thanks Rosie :hug: You don't have to really haha. I'm just happy watching the scoreline.

My TV's gone to Tsonga. Rochus is such a wee little thing. I want to put him in my pocket :lol: Tsonga needs to finish this quickly so I can watch some Nole :armed:

Wouldn't they just broadcast Fed's match though?

pica_pica

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THanks sooooooo much :inlove:

carlhiro
hey. any stream links? our cable sports channel airing the French Open has Tsonga and Rochus match in it. And they would'nt change to Nole's.

*Ljubica*
F*** :rolleyes: Broken back :spit: Kohli playing much better. I :unsure: for this match without our Fortuna and other lucky charms being able to watch :sobbing:

arm
05-30-2009, 02:59 PM

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellewoods
Kohli broke back :(

arm
girls

pica_pica
:help: I even found a stream for Robredo....but not Nole :retard:

Noleta

bbc have the interactice service so hopefully that won't be a problem:)

Eurosport switched to Novak's match now:D

Are the TTC people crazy? :tape: Showing DelPo/Andreev over Novak? :ras:

*Ljubica*
Oh Nole :awww: What happened? :shrug: Now 4-4 and Kohli looking dangerous ad serving well :unsure:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:00 PM
If anyone wants to watch Robredo there's no problem of course :mad:

05-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Must hold game here. Ajde.

05-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Fortuna :worship: :smooch:

Masha91

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! :D

Lee
Are the TTC people crazy? :tape: Showing DelPo/Andreev over Novak? :ras:

Because the big network NBC broadcast the match, thus, TTC can show anything but.

*Ljubica*
British Eurosport showing it right now Herdwick.

Herdwick

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worship: Fortuna - you star :hug:

arm
:worship: Fortuna - you star :hug:

I rock :rocker2: :rolls:

neznana
I have it!

oh yes justin.tv always in my heart :worship:
tnx hunnie

05-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Fuck.

Stephie Cesc
05-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Thank you so much! :D

Noleta
05-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Down 2BP:help:can't find a first serve

*Ljubica*
F*** F*** F*** :banghead: 15-40 :rolleyes:

Herdwick
Rosie - is this stream in Serbian?

Oh dear - that wasn't nice Nole.

carlhiro
GAWD. 4-5. I hate this.

Lee
Kohli serving for the set. :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
Rosie - is this stream in Serbian?

Oh dear - that wasn't nice Nole.

What stream? :shrug:

pica_pica
:help: Wake up Noleeee

arm
05-30-2009, 03:04 PM
What stream? :shrug:

this one

arm
Get your act together Nole :smash:

Lee
Thanks Fortuna :kiss:

Now focus and cheer for Nole

Noleta
Oh Novak:scared:is it the hot weather:confused:

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Come on Nole - it's windy for everyone you know.

Jelena's turned up for the weekend I bet.:banghead:

Because the big network NBC broadcast the match, thus, TTC can show anything but.

What time does NBC's coverage start?

Man, MTF is messing up the order of the posts too. Nothing is going write. Where is that EXPLOSION smiley?

Masha91
Oh my Nole, focus. AJDE!

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:06 PM
British Eurosport showing it right now Herdwick.

:worship: Thank you!

Herdwick
Kalisita - Raquel's last link works fine.

kalisita
Fabulous!

NBC ruining sports once again. My coverage here begins in an hour and half at 1:30 pm. The coverage is 3 hrs long in which they'll show Fed, Nole, Serena probably. Wonder how much Nole I'll see. :mad:

I've been looking everywhere for a stream but no luck so far. NBC is really good at killing streams. :mad:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 03:07 PM

this one

No :shrug: Not sure - I think Romanian but I'm not 100% sure :shrug:

Noleta
MTF:banghead:

Novak:banghead:

Kohli is opening up the court very well, and moving the ball around.

Novak is so far behind that he's almost not in the screen.

BjŲrki
05-30-2009, 03:08 PM
from 4-1 to 4-5* :help:

*Raine
I guess I'm the only one watching Tsonga vs Rochus here. Allez Jo!!!!

Livestreams for Nole's match are not working for me. :o:shrug:

neznana
eiii..isn't previously 4:1 FOR nole? WHATA FUKA..how, now 5:4 for germanish?

AJMO NOLEEEEEEEE you can do it.!

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:09 PM
He seems to be in defensive mood today.

Noleta

Yes and i don't like it:mad:

6-4 first set:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*

He didn't start like that - first 4 or 5 games were great. I have such a bad feeling now :sad:

Lee
OMG FINALLY TTC showing Nole's match.

Masha91
Ajde Nole, get the break back!

carlhiro
05-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Nole, make it to 5-5 please. BREAK!

arm
Nole: YOU ARE NOT NADAL

:secret: You're so much better :inlove:

*Raine
Allez Jo!!! :p

Go Novak!!!!

BjŲrki
5 games in a row for Kohle :rolleyes: what's going on?

Hope ES will now show his match.

arm
05-30-2009, 03:11 PM
wake up call for Nole

arm
:banghead:

This is waht you get when you think you can play like Nadal and stand 6575 metres from the baseline. :fiery:

pica_pica
:sobbing: 1st set lost

I know what this means. He's doing Jankovic a favour. He's trying to delay the Wozniacki match.

Noleta
In a way if he didn't play that bad eurosport wouldn't show his match:p

Lee
Instead of showing the match, TTC showed a long interview with Nole with Gimelstob, then just in time to show Nole lost the set. :rolleyes:

*Raine
:wavey:Carlhiro

Musta? Bakit yung Balls kay Tsonga yung pinalabas. Kainis!!! Ok lang sana kaya lang mas gusto ko si Nole.

neznana
oh gosh..kohli won first set?? can't belive it..HOW?

ajde nole focussss..bre srbine ti možeš!!

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Jelena must have turned up for the weekend :banghead:

BBC ES are sticking with this at least, scenting an upset.

Lee
Wonderful, TTC coverage is over. :sobbing:

OK, not over but showing Tsonga/Rochus. :shrug:

Masha91
Oh dear, it's okay get the next one!

carlhiro
Ooh. Too late! Kohli won the set.

Owell, this is the time where Nole gets his dose of 4/5 sets.

Stephie Cesc
:banghead::banghead:

arm
:haha: This is bad, but Nole is so not going to lose this. :haha:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 03:13 PM
MTF being weird today. :o

Carlhiro: Saan ka nanonood?

Noleta
05-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Jelena must have turned up for the weekend :banghead:

BBC ES are sticking with this at least, scenting an upset.

No remember Shanghai:p

*Ljubica*
:haha: This is bad, but Nole is so not going to lose this. :haha:

Is this the right time to remind you that you said exactly the same thing about a match yesterday :o And you were wrong :hysteric: :bigcry:

kalisita
Raquel saves the day! :worship:

Going badly for Nole! :sad: Down a set. Has to come back strong.

arm
EUROSPORT :eek: showing NOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

BjŲrki
Nole on my TV now :)

adje Nole :rocker2:

carlhiro
:wavey:Carlhiro

Musta? Bakit yung Balls kay Tsonga yung pinalabas. Kainis!!! Ok lang sana kaya lang mas gusto ko si Nole.

oo nga eh. kawalang kwenta-han. antayin nating matapos, i doubt they will show the Robredo match more than Nole's.

Lee
05-30-2009, 03:15 PM

My prev post is supposed to be after yours.

arm
you know you should give us at least 2 bagels to make up for losing a set, Nole :shrug:

neznana
Nole on Eurosport finally.

TTC showing the fucking draw. And now JWT. WHHHYYY.

Good DS, Novak. Think positive and focus, ajde.

arm
this has got to be the surprise of the day... eurosport getting its act together :eek:

carlhiro
05-30-2009, 03:16 PM

http://www.fromsport.com/video-29950.html

pero naglilive scores din ako. mas advanced. LOL. inaantay ko na nga lang tong Tsonga vs Rochus match eh. Matatapos na to.

Masha91
Held!

pica_pica
any streams pls? That one is so rough

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:17 PM
In a way if he didn't play that bad eurosport wouldn't show his match:p

Cue platitudes about clouds and silver linings.

:lol: Anyway, all aboard the Djokocoaster - pretty much a full house today, apart from the Jelenas.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 03:17 PM
I have to leave my tv and my computer like this... :help: I'm going to die at that communion party, for sure.

Ajde Nole, come back! :banana:

:awww: Do you really HAVE to go? :sad:

ES commentators saying he looks "out of sorts" and can't move his legs :awww:

arm
05-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Cue platitudes about clouds and silver linings.

:lol: Anyway, all aboard the Djokocoaster - pretty much a full house today, apart from the Jelenas.

True. :rolls:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 03:18 PM
I have to leave my tv and my computer like this... :help: I'm going to die at that communion party, for sure.

Herdwick
05-30-2009, 03:19 PM
No remember Shanghai:p

Think we've established it's OK when she's there for the whole tournament. It's the short weekend dropins - and the accompanying exciting activities - which throw him off course. :rolls:

Remember Dubai 2007?

And Kohlshreiber is no pushover - he's very talented.

arm
05-30-2009, 03:19 PM
I think he is just lazy on a saturday afternoon. :shrug:

arm
05-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Like I said Nole, you have to give us 2 bags to make up for losing a set

Masha91
05-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Break him here, you can do it. Ajde!

Noleta

Really:awww:hope will have good news when you come back

Novak:mad::smash:why wait till Kholi makes faults:mad:

arm
How about Marseille 2008 :spit: That jelena ::mad:

Lee
Ajde Nole!

PEHK, I love you, but why you gotta be like this? :awww: (against Novak :sobbing:)

NOVAK, Can you move up please? Thanks.

Noleta
05-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Think we've established it's OK when she's there for the whole tournament. It's the short weekend dropins - and the accompanying exciting activities - which throw him off course. :rolls:

Remember Dubai 2007?

And Kohlshreiber is no pushover - he's very talented.

Ne is the one who's doing the job on court:p

Stephie Cesc
05-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Tsonga has finished his match and pls show Nole's match now :armed:

carlhiro
05-30-2009, 03:23 PM
nole failed to break. 1-1.

AJDE NOLE! I WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE FINALS AND WIN!

arm
Sometimes I think that my life would be so much easier if I had never seen Montreal 2007 :spit:

Herdwick
Nole - STOP LETTING HIM BOSS THE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

amdany
I think he is just lazy on a saturday afternoon. :shrug:

maybe he's sleepy again because before his match against Stakhovsky yesterday, they showed him in the locker room and he said he was sleepy:awww:

pica_pica
05-30-2009, 03:24 PM
http://www.balkansport.info/channel-1/38-siki-sport.html
this works very well now

:armed: Noleeeee! Wake up!

BjŲrki
I am starting to worry :awww:

pica_pica
:help: 15-40.........DON"T get broken plzzzz :sobbing:

Noleta
This isnot looking good at all:scared::sobbing:nothing is working:bigcry:

Masha91
Please hold here- nice and easy!

Lee
05-30-2009, 03:25 PM
I really don't understand why TTC showed broken match of Nole. :banghead:

arm
wake the fuck up Nole. I am starting to get FURIOUS here. :fiery:

*Raine
http://www.fromsport.com/video-29950.html

pero naglilive scores din ako. mas advanced. LOL. inaantay ko na nga lang tong Tsonga vs Rochus match eh. Matatapos na to.

Nakakaloka din itong MTF ngayon ah. Salamat sa link. Tignan ko din yan mamaya kung di nila ipapalabas kahit sandali lang.

Buti naman nandito ka ngayon, ako lang palagi nag iisa na Pinoy dito. :o

EDIT: Ayan tapos na!!! Yay panalo si Tsonga! Go Balls, palabas nyo naman si Nole.

Ayan pinapalabas na talaga!