Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER) [Archive] - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ellen_
05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Ellen would love that.

Jk Ellen!

Never watch Giro d'Italia :p But tennis has highest priority anyway, there's a cycling race going on at 10km away from my house and I didn't even bother to watch it :shrug:

Gilles! Merde! You just wasted 3 BPs, mon ami!

ellewoods
05-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Kolya through...though at the expense of Wawa :awww:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Never watch Giro d'Italia :p But tennis has highest priority anyway, there's a cycling race going on at 10km away from my house and I didn't even bother to watch it :shrug:

Gilles! Merde! You just wasted 3 BPs, mon ami!

At least British Eurosport don't show Giro d'Italia - probably because Brits just don't "do" cycling as a sport at all:shrug: It just doesn't feature on our radar as a sport that people really watch - so I guess that's good :D

Lee
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
It's over for Gillou :sobbing:

I need to get more sleep so :wavey:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Awwww Lleyton :sobbing:

ellen_
05-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Gilles, do I really have to open the well filled French vocab part in my brain to throw all the nasty things at you :tape:? No... I'm sure you don't want that. Damnit boy :sobbing: Wake up and stop hitting the ball back in the middle of the court.

arm
05-29-2009, 02:46 PM
I need to study :wavey: I'll be back for the kill though. :armed::devil:

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Yay :bounce: Li with first set! Good comeback! :bounce:
:sobbing: Gillou :awww:

[I'm only doing scoreboard watching for the past 5 mins]

arm
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Herdwick, I just made orange/kiwi juice and I just found out that the glass I am using says "SCOTLAND" in capital letter. Which is strange, because noone in my family has ever been to scotland. :rolls:

Just thought you should know that I might have a glass which came from Scotland.

PS: This one more signt that the Scotish will lose, as I am "using" this glass. :rolls:

Amber Spyglass
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
At least British Eurosport don't show Giro d'Italia - probably because Brits just don't "do" cycling as a sport at all:shrug: It just doesn't feature on our radar as a sport that people really watch - so I guess that's good :D
Thats pretty ironic since ye cleaned the board in cycling at the olympics last year and chris hoy won sportsperson of the year-even though thats indoor cycling,still though i don't know how anybody could say they were a fan of cycling:zzz::zzz:

Stephie Cesc
05-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Gillou :awww: Two sets down :(

arm
05-29-2009, 02:53 PM

Well, people here like "Volta a Portugal" during the summer. But apart from that, pretty much noone even cares what Giro d'Italia is. :mad: And if only it was just this one time. They show cycling all the time, everywhere. :fiery:

ellen_
05-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Thats pretty ironic since ye cleaned the board in cycling at the olympics last year and chris hoy won sportsperson of the year-even though thats indoor cycling,still though i don't know how anybody could say they were a fan of cycling:zzz::zzz:

No problems, I am a fan of cycling. I guess if you don't have/had anyone popular to support, no one in the country is interested in it. Belgium is cycling crazy.

I don't like it either if they show basketball, boxing, curling (:smash:),... on my Eurosport :shrug: It's just not so popular in Belgium.

And I wonder why the Frenchies on France 2 went from Gilles' match to Rafa-Hewitt :eek: Normally they're always giving their players priority above everyone, and now when I wanna watch Gilles they don't. *opens French vocab part and gets out the nasty things... : beeeeeeep*

Amber Spyglass
05-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Herdwick, I just made orange/kiwi juice and I just found out that the glass I am using says "SCOTLAND" in capital letter. Which is strange, because noone in my family has ever been to scotland. :rolls:

Just thought you should know that I might have a glass which came from Scotland.

PS: This one more signt that the Scotish will lose, as I am "using" this glass. :rolls:
Hey Herdwick with you being Scottish and me being Irish that kind of makes us like Celtic cousins:lol: although i wouldn't be found dead supporting Andykins,sadly this draw is really opening up for him with Gillou playing so crap until the Spanish matador of course:angel:

arm
05-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Herdwick!! This is one is for you to have a laugh:

http://noticias.sapo.pt/cultura/info/artigo/997085.html

Title of the piece of news British gays elect Ronaldo the sexiest man of the year

arm
05-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Oh boy, now Gillou is really gone :bigcry:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 03:06 PM

Yes I know :shrug: But it's just not generally popular here. Lots of people cycle of course - for a hobby or keep-fit or whatever - it's just not considered a "sport" worth much airtime or interest.

Hey Herdwick with you being Scottish and me being Irish that kind of makes us like Celtic cousins:lol: although i wouldn't be found dead supporting Andykins,sadly this draw is really opening up for him with Gillou playing so crap until the Spanish matador of course:angel:

Andykins won't be in the draw after tonight :angel: :tape:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Poor Gillou :sad: Can't see it but it look like he's having a terrible time.

Fascinating domestic fact of the day; just had to order a new fridge freezer. We came back last week to find everything in the bottm half frozen solid. £500 as I wanted one with autodefrost and that's from the never-knowingly undersold John Lewis.

Celts :rocker: Celts with touches of Pict and Viking though:D

Am I to be once again alone in Andykins land here? Can I not even prevail upon my fellow Celt for support?:sad:

ellen_
05-29-2009, 03:13 PM
Yes I know :shrug: But it's just not generally popular here. Lots of people cycle of course - for a hobby or keep-fit or whatever - it's just not considered a "sport" worth much airtime or interest.

Why do you say "sport"? You don't consider it as a real sport? :scratch:

Didn't sleep a lot so sorry if I'm being annoying :rolls:. My mood is terrible.

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Herdwick!! This is one is for you to have a laugh:

http://noticias.sapo.pt/cultura/info/artigo/997085.html

Title of the piece of news

:haha:

Well there's no accounting for taste...he'll love it, I'm sure - more headlines and a hefty boost to his inflated ego.:shrug:

arm
05-29-2009, 03:16 PM

Fascinating domestic fact of the day; just had to order a new fridge freezer. We came back last week to find everything in the bottm half frozen solid. £500 as I wanted one with autodefrost and that's from the never-knowingly undersold John Lewis.

Am I to be once again alone in Andykins land here? Can I not even prevail upon my fellow Celt for support?:sad:

500? Damn you brits must have the best fridges ever! :eek: I think if you imported one for Portugal it may have ended up cheaper. :unsure:

And yes, alone in Andykins land. :nerner:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 03:22 PM

John Lewis :worship: My dear friend (and ocasional :cat: sitter Carol) works there, - so she can sometimes get me a Staff Discount :tape:

Why do you say "sport"? You don't consider it as a real sport? :scratch:

Didn't sleep a lot so sorry if I'm being annoying :rolls:. My mood is terrible.

Just a phrase :shrug: And you could never be annoying :hug:

*Raine
05-29-2009, 03:23 PM
:awww: Poor Aussie :sad:

Amber Spyglass
05-29-2009, 03:25 PM

Afraid not, i'll be supporting Janko tonight altough i'm not holding out any hope,i quite like Jamie though so i do support at least one scot;)
Oh and add normans into the mix as i apparantly have some norman ancestors on my mothers side, Fitz anything is meant to be a norman name

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:26 PM
You're rotten you lot. Poor little Andykins :sobbing:

In fairness, you can get rather cheaper fridge freezers but I can't stand defrosting them so went for a Bosch that you don't have to. But you can also get them costing £1000+ so am really quite restrained.:angel:

Poor Gillou - he's injured.

:hug: required for Gillou and Lleyton I think

ellen_
05-29-2009, 03:29 PM
I honestly hate knees. They gave me so much sadness already :sobbing: And pain too :rolleyes: Gillou :hug:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Afraid not, i'll be supporting Janko tonight altough i'm not holding out any hope,i quite like Jamie though so i do support at least one scot;)
Oh and add normans into the mix as i apparantly have some norman ancestors on my mothers side, Fitz anything is meant to be a norman name

Normans eh - you definitely didn't mess with them I think :fiery:

Although I always thought the prefix Fitz on a name meant one of your ancestors was the illegitimate offspring of royalty :lol:

Edit - seems it does as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz

So perhaps you descend from Charles II - he was about the most prolific I think :haha:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 03:34 PM

I like Jamie too :D

arm
05-29-2009, 03:35 PM

In fairness, you can get rather cheaper fridge freezers but I can't stand defrosting them so went for a Bosch that you don't have to. But you can also get them costing £1000+ so am really quite restrained.:angel:

I understand. I mean, for me it is strange to pay 500£ for a piano because I never had to buy such things. 70% of my very own money is spend travelling. I am leaving away from home and I never went to the supermarket and paid more than 20€ - and I rarelly go to the supermrket. :rolls: You know, this domestic expenses really are not my concern and won't be for 5 more years, so everything seems expensive to me.

Last month my mother had to buy a new microwves, bought one for 30€ and I told her that it was too expensive. Of course she looked at me like I was the silliest person on earth. :o :rolls:

arm
05-29-2009, 03:37 PM
I honestly hate knees. They gave me so much sadness already :sobbing: And pain too :rolleyes: Gillou :hug:

I have them as well! :fiery: They have far too many ligaments for me to study and that articulation is one of the most difficult of the whole body. :mad:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Alex Corretja :inlove:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Alex Corretja :inlove:

She's off again.:rolls:

I think we should christen you 'Rose Tinted' :lol:

arm
05-29-2009, 03:44 PM
:bigcry: Cycling is about to end but then we have "Eurogoals" in Eurosport. :banghead:

I think you girls do not fully understand how despiteful Portuguese Eurosport is. :mad:

Stephie Cesc
05-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Go Tipsy! :bounce::bounce: Beat him :D

arm
05-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Ajde Tipsy :bigclap: Today is your day"!

ellen_
05-29-2009, 03:50 PM
:bigcry: Cycling is about to end but then we have "Eurogoals" in Eurosport. :banghead:

I think you girls do not fully understand how despiteful Portuguese Eurosport is. :mad:

It's the same here, they suck. But I still have a Flemish channel to watch tennis, a Dutch one, a French Belgian one and some channels of France. But of course they all went to Sharapova now :help: :banghead:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Andykins looking good people :D

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 03:54 PM
She's off again.:rolls:

I think we should christen you 'Rose Tinted' :lol:

:lol: But surely you must agree that Corretja is gorgeous? :D Probably the only Spaniard I've ever found attractive and undoubtedly the best thing about watching Murray!

arm
05-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Andykins looking good people :D

You can tell that from a game? :rolls:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 03:56 PM
:lol: But surely you must agree that Corretja is gorgeous? :D Probably the only Spaniard I've ever found attractive and undoubtedly the best thing about watching Murray!

I do quite agree actually. And by all accounts, he's made the most of it :lol:

You can tell that from a game? :rolls:

A little premature possibly but my role tonight is clearly to wind you all up so I may as well get started:devil:

arm
05-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Lately MTF has been in his best days. :spit:

Nothing works correctly

arm
05-29-2009, 03:58 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

They are starting tennis but showing Sharapova. :spit:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:02 PM
I do quite agree actually. And by all accounts, he's made the most of it :lol:

A little premature possibly but my role tonight is clearly to wind you all up so I may as well get started:devil:

:lol: I'd heard the same :)

Jeez - are these commentators serious about Murray playing tennis in a kilt? :eek: :help:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 04:06 PM
He doesn't really have the physique for it :rolls: Not even after the hours in the gym. A man needs to be approaching Brian Blessed proportions to really do one justice I think....

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:09 PM
He doesn't really have the physique for it :rolls: Not even after the hours in the gym. A man needs to be approaching Brian Blessed proportions to really do one justice I think....

:rolls: Sadly I keep on imaging the kilt flying up in the wind as he runs :o

Break :bounce: Janko :inlove: Ajde :banana:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Aaaargh - Andykins is becoming complacent.

But good game from Tipsy I must say.

arm
05-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Tipsy :bigclap: Hold!

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Come on Janko - focus :)

kalisita
05-29-2009, 04:17 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

They are starting tennis but showing Sharapova. :spit:

At least you're getting singles. Have William sister doubles here. :mad:

arm
05-29-2009, 04:17 PM

:haha: Oh my gosh, I didn't know it could be that bad. :o

arm
05-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Hold :mad:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 04:18 PM

That makes you undisputed charity case of the night.:awww: My condolences.

arm
05-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Neithe rof them is playing good tennis, IMO.

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Just have another peep at the scoreboard....what's up with David Ferrer :eek: !! Vamos Ferrer (I don't like Soderling)!!!

And is Tipsy on some fire? I don't think I should watch it. Everytime when there's a Murray upset (@AO or @Rome) it happened when I was away :lol:. Everytime I switched on a stream he'll be breaking back or playing well...haha :haha: Ajde Janko!!!

And Sharapova is losing the 1st set? I don't really mind. If she wins she will play Li Na :p

Stephie Cesc
05-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Yay! Tipsy :D

arm
double break :bigclap:

The quality of my stream is so bad that to be honest I am not sure if I can tell Tipsy is playing well or Murray is doing it all. :tape:

Herdwick
Strewth - this is good from Tipsy. Andykins needs to pull his socks up smartish...

*Ljubica*
I love the noises Janko makes when he hits the ball :inlove: :drool: :hearts:

arm
05-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Janko is very patriotic :inlove: he wants to do Nole a favour. :D

kalisita
05-29-2009, 04:27 PM
:haha: Oh my gosh, I didn't know it could be that bad. :o

That makes you undisputed charity case of the night.:awww: My condolences.

:lol: Thanks but feel sorry for me no more! They finally switched to singles. Sharapova but I don't mind since I have streams for the mens singles matches. :)

pica_pica
Or he wants to show Nole how to properly play Murray. Remember? Nole's on a losing streak to him :lol:

*Ljubica*

He is indeed :D And if he loses his serve here I shall :spit: Come on Janko - I know you're good friends with Nole, but no need to copy him in everything :rolleyes:

Herdwick
double break :bigclap:

The quality of my stream is so bad that to be honest I am not sure if I can tell Tipsy is playing well or Murray is doing it all. :tape:

Tipsy is playing well - bossing the rallies at present. Andykins looking a bit clueless and irritated.

arm
05-29-2009, 04:30 PM
He is indeed :D And if he loses his serve here I shall :spit: Come on Janko - I know you're good friends with Nole, but no need to copy him in everything :rolleyes:

:rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Well done Janko :rolleyes:

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Nole's 3rd match on court 1 tmr, after Jankovic......will there be streams for that ?

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Nole's 3rd match on court 1 tmr, after Jankovic......will there be streams for that ?

It's a televised court - so hopefully :)

arm
05-29-2009, 04:34 PM
serve it out!

kalisita
05-29-2009, 04:38 PM
come on Tipsy! Hold here and get this set! Tired of seeing people not being able to close out after being up 2 breaks.

arm
05-29-2009, 04:40 PM
:banghead:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:41 PM
For those who often speak of the Djokocoaster - welcome to the Jankocoaster :rolleyes:

arm
05-29-2009, 04:41 PM
BREAK :fiery:

He is going to break.

Stephie Cesc
05-29-2009, 04:42 PM
:banghead:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Court 1 for Nole. :retard: Let me guess - the show courts are wall-to-wall women.:explode:

Andykins level :bounce: Some lovely stuff.

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:43 PM
For the love of God Janko - do want a slap you clueless Serbian idiot :banghead:

Court 1 for Nole. :retard: Let me guess - the show courts are wall-to-wall women.:explode:

Andykins level :bounce: Some lovely stuff.

Either that or wall-to-wall Frenchies, as it's Saturday and more people able to watch on TV in France or whatever.

*Raine
05-29-2009, 04:43 PM
come on Tipsy! Hold here and get this set! Tired of seeing people not being able to close out after being up 2 breaks.

Same here. :o

Come on Janko!!!!!

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Fun match this - to be enjoyed with a nice cold beer and some Spanish corn nibbles. Lovely Friday evening :bounce:

arm
05-29-2009, 04:51 PM
:bounce: NOw serve the damn set out :mad:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Fun match this - to be enjoyed with a nice cold beer and some Spanish corn nibbles. Lovely Friday evening :bounce:

:lol: Or in my case a bottle of Lucozade Sport and a box of twiglets :lol: But the idea is the same :)

Stephie Cesc
05-29-2009, 04:52 PM
C'mon :bounce: Serve it out this time :armed:

kalisita
05-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Ajde Tipsy! Get this set at least!

arm
05-29-2009, 04:56 PM
this is ridicullous

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 04:57 PM
F*** you Janko :spit:

Herdwick
Think the week's triumph has gone to JP's head. :lol: He's waving his beer and singing along to Freddie Mercury's 'Barcelona' on YT.

:secret: He sings worse than Nole

Tie break :woohoo:

Andykins - time to invoke the spirit of William Wallace.:fiery:

*Ljubica*
Think the week's triumph has gone to JP's head. :lol: He's waving his beer and singing along to Freddie Mercury's 'Barcelona' on YT.

Tie break :woohoo:

Time to invoke the spirit of William Wallace.:fiery:

:rolls: No one - but NO ONE sings worse than Nole :tape: I'm sure you're doing poor JP a grave diservice.

arm
05-29-2009, 04:58 PM
I think the women are being more consistent than these 2. Eurosport :worship: for giving me Maria

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm not you know :rolls:

Raquel - are we watching the same match? I'm enjoying this - full of tricks and angles and not ruled by power alone.

arm
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I think Nole doesnt sing that bad :shrug:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:01 PM
If Murray gets to the semi final :banghead:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm not you know :rolls:

Get him to put something on YouTube, then we will be the judges :angel:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Get him to put something on YouTube, then we will be the judges :angel:

:rolls: JP ever does that, Herdwick will put him sleeping on the sofa downstairs

arm
05-29-2009, 05:03 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:04 PM
I have to say: m u g' s m a t c h.

*Raine
05-29-2009, 05:05 PM
:o This looks like the Acasuso - Federer match yesterday.

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:06 PM
If Murray gets to the semi final :banghead:

...he'll get ritually disembowelled by Rafa, so don't worry. :D

Our worry is Nole in the QF against the SB:scared:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:09 PM
...he'll get ritually disembowelled by Rafa, so don't worry. :D

Our worry is Nole in the QF against the SB:scared:

:rolls: My only fear for Nole's road to the final is the semi BECAUSE and only because it's out of 5 sets.

Our Nole is gfreakin much better that these Andykins, SB or whoever he may have to face until the semi.

And this match is making me angry. Murray and Roger should have lost in R2 :banghead: and now they are going to make it to the semi. :banghead:

The world is so unfair. :bigcry:

Anyway, this is boring/ridicullous so am going to give my books some attention....

Later :wavey:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Talking about ridilous: Ferrer :haha:

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Nole is the only one we should worry about (though I can't resist cheering on Murray's opponents :tape: okay, we have to control ourselves :haha:)

*Raine
05-29-2009, 05:13 PM
:rolls:Our commentators are green minded, they are wondering what's going on between Janko and the trainer right now. :o :tape:

:rolls: No one - but NO ONE sings worse than Nole :tape: I'm sure you're doing poor JP a grave diservice.

Nole's a better singer than Norman Gentle.

Lee will understand who I am talking about. :haha:

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 05:16 PM
:rolleyes: Well, I predicted Murray in 4. Now it looks like Tipsy can't win another set. Janko, can't you try your best to tire him out? I don't see Cilic taking Murray out either. Gonzalez may have some chance.

:armed: Ferrer :armed:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:16 PM
:rolls: My only fear for Nole's road to the final is the semi BECAUSE and only because it's out of 5 sets.

Our Nole is gfreakin much better that these Andykins, SB or whoever he may have to face until the semi.

And this match is making me angry. Murray and Roger should have lost in R2 :banghead: and now they are going to make it to the semi. :banghead:

The world is so unfair. :bigcry:

Anyway, this is boring/ridicullous so am going to give my books some attention....

Later :wavey:

Sal volatile for Raquel :rolls:

Yep - fraid the world is not fair and never has been. :hug:

Are you feeling quite well? Not like you to be peevish and pessimistic ...

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 05:18 PM
:rolls:Our commentators are green minded, they are wondering what's going on between Janko and the trainer right now. :o :tape:

I just wish I was that trainer :angel:

ellen_
05-29-2009, 05:23 PM

Rosie :rolls: Is your Alex not around? You seem to be on fire today.

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Rosie :rolls: Is your Alex not around? You seem to be on fire today.

She is indeed. Rapacious Rosie. Must be the heat... :haha:

*Raine
05-29-2009, 05:25 PM

Me too. :o

EDIT:

Aha! So that means, Miljan is free? :haha: :angel:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Me too. :o

Aha! So that means, Miljan is free? :haha: :angel:

No because he needs to train me in the arts of being a good Physio/Trainer :p

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 05:28 PM
She is indeed. Rapacious Rosie. Must be the heat... :haha:

He's gone out with his mates - always does on a Friday night - so I am free to :drool: over my boys in peace :angel:

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Raquel cheer up....

arm
05-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Sal volatile for Raquel :rolls:

Yep - fraid the world is not fair and never has been. :hug:

Are you feeling quite well? Not like you to be peevish and pessimistic ...

I am indeed a bit piss*d off. These guys - Roger and Andy - always keep on winning matches they dont deserve because they are lucky while Nole freakin saves some matchpoints to lose to Nadal in 2 freakin tiebreaks. :banghead: (Not to mention that because of this damn match, Roger won a match he'd never win if it wasnt for Nole.)

I am not pessimistic, just furious. :shrug:

But what goes around comes around. And eventhough I don't quite believe in God, I do believe in divine justice. :mad::devil:

End of the whining. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 05:33 PM
I am indeed a bit piss*d off. These guys - Roger and Andy - always keep on winning matches they dont deserve because they are lucky while Nole freakin saves some matchpoints to lose to Nadal in 2 freakin tiebreaks. :banghead: (Not to mention that because of this damn match, Roger won a match he'd never win if it wasnt for Nole.)

But what goes around comes around. And eventhough I don't quite believe in God, I do believe in divine justice. :mad::devil:

:hug:

pica_pica
05-29-2009, 05:33 PM

I guess the piles of books must have driven all your anguish out, including everything tennis

:hug: Raquel

I need to sleep early tonight. See you all tmr for Nole's match :wavey:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:34 PM

I guess the piles of books must have driven all your anguish out, including everything tennis

:hug: Raquel

I need to sleep early tonight. See you all tmr for Nole's match :wavey:

:hug::hug:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:37 PM
woww, it really felt good to free all my anger. :D *phew*

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:39 PM

C'est la vie I'm afraid - no point getting upset for more than 15 minutes.:shrug: Put your books away, go out and have a nice evening...:drink:

Tipsy retires...bring on Cilic. Now I do like him :kiss:

arm
05-29-2009, 05:40 PM

C'est la vie I'm afraid - no point getting upset for more than 15 minutes. Put your books away, go out and have a nice evening...:drink:

Tipsy retires...bring on Cilic. Now I do like him :inlove:

Today is so not my day. After freeing all that anger about luck... oh well.

I am giving it 15 minutes, like you said. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Janko :hysteric: :bigcry: Watch GM :explode: with idiots talking about "Fakervic No.2" and Serbs who retire :rolleyes: I feel like dishing out a large amount of BadReps (which I hardly ever do), because they p*** me off so much.

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Janko :hysteric: :bigcry: Watch GM :explode: with idiots talking about "Fakervic No.2" and Serbs who retire :rolleyes: I feel like dishing out a large amount of BadReps (which I hardly ever do), because they p*** me off so much.

:hug: :hug: all round tonight and see my advice to Raquel.

A good win for Kolya today and one of the hated WS lost. So some positives - now have a nice G&T and look forward to Nole - Kohli tomorrow.:D

:secret:You can call me Pollyanna if you're really good.

arm
05-29-2009, 05:54 PM
You silly little Herdwick!!! I only took a good look at the draw now. :rolls: You really think the SB is going to beat giraffe? :spit: You wish! :rolls: I know you dont. :nerner:

*Raine
05-29-2009, 05:55 PM
:haha: Ferrer threw his racket when Soderling won that match point and smashed it on the post of the net. :o

:sad: Janko

arm
05-29-2009, 05:56 PM
:hug: :hug: all round tonight and see my advice to Raquel.

A good win for Kolya today and one of the hated WS lost. So some positives - now have a nice G&T and look forward to Nole - Kohli tomorrow.:D

:secret:You can call me Pollyanna if you're really good.

BTW, Nole match tomorrow won't last long enough to compensate my tennis pain today. Kohli will be a walk in the park for our boy.

*Raine
05-29-2009, 05:59 PM
You silly little Herdwick!!! I only took a good look at the draw now. :rolls: You really think the SB is going to beat giraffe? :spit: You wish! :rolls: I know you dont. :nerner:

Hey don't mess with Tsonga. :mad: :nerner:

I can see it happening already in 5....

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 05:59 PM

SB + French crowd I maintain is eminently possible. I shall be 100% behind our own dear adopted Giraffe but he is hardly experienced in Slams or with hostile crowds :shrugs:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 06:01 PM
:

I can see it happening already in 5....

Never in doubt :rolleyes:

arm
05-29-2009, 06:01 PM
SB + French crowd I maintain is eminently possible. I shall be 100% behind our own dear adopted Giraffe but he is hardly experienced in Slams or with hostile crowds :shrugs:

Not A chance.

Noleta
05-29-2009, 06:36 PM
:haha::rolls:you girs crack me up:lol:Novak:hug:too nice a guy to bagel a player:spit:he should learn to be merciless on court:armed:his upcoming match will be his first test:shrug:what his name is a very tricky opponent:scared:

Raquel&Rose:hug: and Herdwick if it wasn't for the ott hype around A.Murray he will be more likeable:shrug:

Imagine a match between Azarenka and Sharapova:tape:they both shriek so loud on court:bolt:

MTF:banghead:

arm
05-29-2009, 06:48 PM
I think Mats Wilander looks hot as hell :hearts:. For his age, I mean. :angel:

Noleta
05-29-2009, 06:51 PM

His face is too wrinkly:p

arm
05-29-2009, 06:52 PM
BTW, I like Kohly. :hearts:

Noleta
05-29-2009, 06:53 PM
He looks like a chicken don't know why:tape:

Azarenka:hug: so moody teenage hissy fits:lol:

arm
05-29-2009, 06:54 PM
:rolls: He is sweet. :hug:

Noleta
05-29-2009, 06:58 PM
:rolls: He is sweet. :hug:

I have never seen him play so:shrug:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 07:23 PM
and Herdwick if it wasn't for the ott hype around A.Murray he will be more likeable:shrug:

In fairness to Andykins; he detests the hype, is not media-friendly and does little or nothing to encourage it. I am a Gasquet fan - have been for years - and nearly went ape last Wimbledon during the QF. I had a hard time disassociating Andy from the UK media then so I speak from experience.

The hype is part and parcel of the game these days for any emerging young talent. Nole-haters would have said exactly the same in 2007 and early 2008.:shrug:

So dislike his game and his on-court demeanour by all means - a case can be made against both - but he himself can't really be held responsible for the hype.

arm
05-29-2009, 07:26 PM
If we understood Serbian and the Serbian press had as much projaction and the british has, I am sure it'd probably be even more difficult to like Nole than Andy to be honest. :shrug:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 07:36 PM
If we understood Serbian and the Serbian press had as much projaction and the british has, I am sure it'd probably be even more difficult to like Nole than Andy to be honest. :shrug:

Indeed - I agree and am quite glad I don't tbh :D. Misha confirmed as much a while back.

Feeling better now? :hug:

To cheer you - a sample from tonight's BGT :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgAnBBisQs

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 07:38 PM
BTW, I like Kohly. :hearts:

So do I :D But he can still lose tomorrow :p

He looks like a chicken don't know why:tape:

Azarenka:hug: so moody teenage hissy fits:lol:

Azarenka's squeal is even more annoying than the Portuguese girl's shriek I think :help:

arm
05-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Indeed - I agree and am quite glad I don't tbh :D. Misha confirmed as much a while back.

Feeling better now? :hug:

To cheer you - a sample from tonight's BGT :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgAnBBisQs

You know its hits me hard but goes away quickly. ;)

:haha: :rolls: You brits rock the hell out of me.

So do I :D But he can still lose tomorrow :p

He so will... :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 07:42 PM

He is indeed:D And "Game, Set and Mats" is on TV right now :)

arm
05-29-2009, 07:42 PM
BTW, on the Portuguese girl. Press here is going crazy. :rolls: Future #1 they say.. :o

But I quite like her attitude to be honest. :D

arm
05-29-2009, 07:45 PM
He is indeed:D And "Game, Set and Mats" is on TV right now :)

You're late. :nerner: It was here like one hour ago. :nerner::drool:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 07:47 PM
You're late. :nerner: It was here like one hour ago. :nerner::drool:

We had to finish Azarenka's match first :rolleyes:

arm
05-29-2009, 07:50 PM
We had to finish Azarenka's match first :rolleyes:

To be honest, next time I feel :mad: because Eurosport is showing wta, I'll think twice before complaining... considering that in the US they were showing doubles... with women. :tape:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 07:58 PM

To be honest, next time I feel :mad: because Eurosport is showing wta, I'll think twice before complaining... considering that in the US they were showing doubles... with women. :tape:

Yes I saw that - and, even worse, I believe it was the Williams' sisters doubles :help:

arm
05-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Yes I saw that - and, even worse, I believe it was the Williams' sisters doubles :help:

That's right. :rolls:

BTW, when I think Gm is being to nice on Tpisy for retiring, GM strikes again...

arm
05-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Silly random question: which version of MTF do you girls use?

The blue or the other one?

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Blue - the other is vile

OT - BGT has descended into even deeper farce.:haha: It's live and we have a precocious bawling 10-year who is being allowed to sing again cos she got nervous and forgot her words. And Simon Cowell is being saccharine :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Silly random question: which version of MTF do you girls use?

The blue or the other one?

I use the original blue one. It was the only one they had when I first started using MTF - so I kind of got used to it, and I really don't like the dull green one :devil:

arm
05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
It's funny because I've been using the other one ever since I joined. :rolls:

But today I tryed the blue one and boy, the world looks a lot more beautiful from this prespective!

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 08:16 PM

But today I tryed the blue one and boy, the world looks a lot more beautiful from this prespective!

The blue is so pretty :inlove: And as Herdwick says - the green one is just vile :spit: Only "downside" with the blue one is that it's very bright, and more difficult to be discreet when you're on MTF from work and shouldn't be here :tape:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 08:21 PM
The blue is so pretty :inlove: And as Herdwick says - the green one is just vile :spit: Only "downside" with the blue one is that it's very bright, and more difficult to be discreet when you're on MTF from work and shouldn't be here :tape:

You need to position your screen right - check it from all angles that anyone could possibly look at and make sure it reflects the light:devil:

I used the other one until about a year ago - never realised there was an alternative :lol:

arm
05-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Me neither! I just found out today! :rolls: :o How silly is that? :silly:

You girls really have all the tatics on your head on how to be in MTF during work and not be noticed. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-29-2009, 08:47 PM
You need to position your screen right - check it from all angles that anyone could possibly look at and make sure it reflects the light:devil:

I used the other one until about a year ago - never realised there was an alternative :lol:

:lol: Believe me I do my best, - but people can still sneak up on me sometimes and catch me unawares :spit:

Herdwick
05-29-2009, 08:58 PM
BGT decision-time. Creepy child guaranteed sadly...:rolleyes:

Indeed and she's bawling again. Pass the sickbag.

arm
05-29-2009, 09:03 PM
When I am with my aunt she is always saying "you're always in that damn forum!" and I normally try to hide it from her. Does that count too? :rolls:

Lee
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM
back to read 3 more pages of posts.

Lee
05-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh boy, now Gillou is really gone :bigcry:

I watched the first 2 sets and knew that he's gone. Don't even bother to watch the 3rd :tape:

That's really expensive!!! How big is that fridge freezers. For this price, about USD1800+, I can buy one that's really BIG. About 27cu.ft.

Gillou is injured?

You need DirecTV. 5 show courts in slams, 2-3 courts in master series. That's the only good thing I can say about DirecTV.

Great respect to one of the 3 slams winners and #4. He hasn't played in Chatrier so far :rolleyes:

My SY is even worse in singing. The problem is, he thinks he's good. :tape:

I think Nole doesnt sing that bad :shrug:

You need to check your ear :p

Nole's a better singer than Norman Gentle.

Lee will understand who I am talking about. :haha:

I actually think Norman Gentle is not that bad in singing. Only he's at amateur level trying to compete in professional level in AI.

:hug: I 110% agree with you.

Lee
05-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Azarenka's squeal is even more annoying than the Portuguese girl's shriek I think :help:

There were 3 outside courts end-to-end in Indian Wells. She played in the middle one. The squeal was so annoying that even I was in another court, I had to leave. :tape:

I like the newer version as you said, it's not as bright. Much better for the eyes. :p And has more functions.

Lee
05-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Everyone left :awww:

Watching the match of Carla and Azarenka. Azarenka is tooooo emotional for her own good and got the crowd totally behind Carla. Feel sorry for her but I :inlove: Carla.

arm
05-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Lee!! Je sui ici!! :hug:

Lee
05-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Still studying?

arm
05-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Nope. *phew*

There's more to come tomorrow, though. :bigcry:

I am melting here. It's so damn hot in portugal now....

Running:Free
05-29-2009, 11:12 PM

I just tried the blue and it's :eek: I must be the only one who like the green better :scared: :p *switches back*

arm
05-29-2009, 11:14 PM
I just tried the blue and it's :eek: I must be the only one who like the green better :scared: :p *switches back*

I hate the collours of the other one, but indeed it works better. :shrug:

I am sticking withe the blue one for a while. :hearts:

arm
05-29-2009, 11:15 PM
:haha: To make things even more different, I now swtched thelanguage to Spanish. .:rolls:

Lee
05-29-2009, 11:18 PM

arm
05-29-2009, 11:23 PM
Underhand service is a pretty damn good idea for Nole to play against Rafa!

I mean, sometimes it looks like he has more trouble winning his own service games than Nadal. If he scared him a bit with underhand services, he'd start standing closer to the line and Nole 1st serve would be more effective. :scratch:

interesnting :rolls:

Lee
05-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Reading GM is ALWAYS interesting. :lol:

Lee
05-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Poor Chris Rochus, R1 vs Santoro, R2 vs Clement and now the worst, R3 vs SB.

arm
05-29-2009, 11:39 PM
I just joined a portuguese forum about educationa and my username is nOLÉ! Clearly no one understand the meaning. :rolls:

arm
05-29-2009, 11:40 PM
frenchies :eek: They like Rochus! He'll beat him, you'll see :bounce:

arm
05-29-2009, 11:42 PM
I submited the post about the frenchies at least one minute before the one about the username. :rolls:

Lee
05-29-2009, 11:57 PM
I submited the post about the frenchies at least one minute before the one about the username. :rolls:

It's been like this whole week for me :lol:

I think yesterday when someone had a set point (not sure if it's Nole) and I post it. Then he DF and I put in another post. It ended up the DF post came out first so they look absolutely ridiculous.

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 03:45 AM
ahh Nole on Court 1?? Serious disrespect by the RG organisers. I hope my Nole-loving commentators will ensure that Foxsports shows the match. oh and re: Kohli - his website is SO COOL. :yeah::lol:

Am also looking forward to Stosur v Dementieva though. I know a WTA match but I quite like Stosur. And yes, I am one of those patriotic morons :p

*Raine
05-30-2009, 03:58 AM
ahh Nole on Court 1?? Serious disrespect by the RG organisers. I hope my Nole-loving commentators will ensure that Foxsports shows the match. oh and re: Kohli - his website is SO COOL. :yeah::lol:

Am also looking forward to Stosur v Dementieva though. I know a WTA match but I quite like Stosur. And yes, I am one of those patriotic morons :p

Oh noes :p

We get the feed from Fox Sports Australia. And this week most of the matches they show are either on Phillip Chatrier and Suzanne Lenglen. :tape::tape::tape:

I do like the commentators though - Mark Woodforde and the French guy. :yeah:

You're right Kohli's website is so cool. I like it. I wish I knew how to make a website as that nice.
Poor Chris Rochus, R1 vs Santoro, R2 vs Clement and now the worst, R3 vs SB.

:haha: He is used to the home crowd by now.

I actually think Norman Gentle is not that bad in singing. Only he's at amateur level trying to compete in professional level in AI.

I changed my mind, probably slightly better or equal with Nole's singing voice. :p

Lee
05-30-2009, 04:06 AM
So Raquel, do you want to change your name here to nOLÉ too? :lol:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 04:57 AM
Oh noes :p

We get the feed from Fox Sports Australia. And this week most of the matches they show are either on Phillip Chatrier and Suzanne Lenglen. :tape::tape::tape:

I do like the commentators though - Mark Woodforde and the French guy. :yeah:

You're right Kohli's website is so cool. I like it. I wish I knew how to make a website as that nice.

I really hope they will show Nole. They showed some of Nando yesterday and he was on Court 1. They also showed some Kolya and he was on court 7 (or some other carpark court :lol: ) I guess the only other competition for that timeslot will be Tsonga's match. Ugh stupid frenchies :mad:

And yes, the commentators are pretty good. I don't like Fred Stolle as he seems a bit senile - he kept calling Gonzo "Francisco Gonzalez". I googled that one and Francisco was a Portuguese player from another era :tape: Wally Masur is the one who is all :worship: Nole. As I said, he praises Nole so much it's even too much for a fan like me :lol: Oh the French commentator's accent is so awesome but not sure I like his actual commentary.

I just love Kohli's website for a good chuckle. That voice :rolls:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 07:10 AM
I really hope they will show Nole. They showed some of Nando yesterday and he was on Court 1. They also showed some Kolya and he was on court 7 (or some other carpark court :lol: ) I guess the only other competition for that timeslot will be Tsonga's match. Ugh stupid frenchies :mad:

And yes, the commentators are pretty good. I don't like Fred Stolle as he seems a bit senile - he kept calling Gonzo "Francisco Gonzalez". I googled that one and Francisco was a Portuguese player from another era :tape: Wally Masur is the one who is all :worship: Nole. As I said, he praises Nole so much it's even too much for a fan like me :lol: Oh the French commentator's accent is so awesome but not sure I like his actual commentary.

I just love Kohli's website for a good chuckle. That voice :rolls:

*highest of fives*

Definitely feed from Aussie's Fox Sports. :)

Yep they showed a little bit of Nando and Kolya here too.

However if they don't show Nole, I'd like to watch Tsonga and the other Frenchies too. :D Was it Wally Massur commentating at Nole's match last night? I thought it was Mark Woodforde :o because Maria told me the Aussie commentator was him, I didn't know there were a lot of them. I guess I just don't know how to differentiate their accents. :p

Yeah the French guy keeps talking during play. :o

:rolls::rolls::rolls:at the voice on Kohli's website. Reminds me of the announcer on basketball games. It's not loading anymore. *sniff*

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Yeh Wally and Mark have very similar sounding voices - it's not just the accent :p but I'm pretty sure it was Wally and Fred Stolle commentating for Nole yesterday. Then they switched to Mark.

I have decided that in regards to Tsonga I absolutely adore him off court (ahh his accent :inlove: ) but on court his little antics annoy me. Especially when he's playing against Nole :lol:

arm
05-30-2009, 09:55 AM
So Raquel, do you want to change your name here to nOLÉ too? :lol:

No! :scared: I mean, that would be scary. I think it sounds quite masculine. :rolls:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Stosur takes the first set. Now don't choke :armed:

arm
05-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Dementieva :smash:

shuhrat
05-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Yay, Sam!! :banana: though just got broken :lol:

arm
05-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Kuznetsova :bigclap:

I like her! :D

Off to study :wavey::hug:

arm
05-30-2009, 10:10 AM
BTW, one of the niceste players to the public that I saw in Madrid - apart from Nole - was Chardy. He is losing... :awww:

And the rudest player was Buphati :bolt: I hated his reaction when he lost.

shuhrat
05-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I like Kuzzy and Chardy. So am happy for her and sad for him like you.
See you later. :wavey:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 10:16 AM
:wavey: Morning. Would love to watch Chardy, but Eurosport running true to form with more squealing women :rolleyes:

Raquel - I am with you with Bhupathi (and his former partner Paes too) - they are both vile :spit:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 10:35 AM
BTW, one of the niceste players to the public that I saw in Madrid - apart from Nole - was Chardy. He is losing... :awww:

He truly stole my heart in Munich. He's not only one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, he's also incredibly nice and has some very powerful shots. The serve and the forehand are so great. Shame he's losing it a bit now :awww: He started great in his match though, shame shame shame.

So therefor: ALLEZ JEREMY! :bounce: He's good in winning 5 setters, so don't give up boy!

*Raine
05-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Allez Jo!!! :bigclap::clap2::yippee::rocker2:

I am starting to like Chardy too. :awww:
:wavey: Morning. Would love to watch Chardy, but Eurosport running true to form with more squealing women :rolleyes:

Raquel - I am with you with Bhupathi (and his former partner Paes too) - they are both vile :spit:

:haha: They are showing Dementieva here.

Running:Free
05-30-2009, 10:39 AM
I read the OOP wrong and woke up at 6 :banghead: :smash:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Random musing - Jeremy is such a strange name for a Frenchman :confused: Shouldn't it be Jerome or something? :shrug:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Random musing - Jeremy is such a strange name for a Frenchman :confused: Shouldn't it be Jerome or something? :shrug:

I thought exactly the same thing. I was surprised when I found out he was a frenchie

*Raine
Yeh Wally and Mark have very similar sounding voices - it's not just the accent :p but I'm pretty sure it was Wally and Fred Stolle commentating for Nole yesterday. Then they switched to Mark.

I have decided that in regards to Tsonga I absolutely adore him off court (ahh his accent :inlove: ) but on court his little antics annoy me. Especially when he's playing against Nole :lol:

Oops I also wanted to add voices. :p

Jo's accent is adorable too and I admit I do like his on court antics, it doesn't annoy me whatsoever. Maybe I'm just biased. :lol: He is my fifth favorite player after all.

ellen_

Oh boy :help: :rolls: My name isn't really Belgian either. Did you drink, Rose? :p

You probably find it strange because you don't know how to pronounce it in French? It sounds great in French, better than in English :shrug:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Aye Stosur :smash:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Oh boy :help: :rolls: My name isn't really Belgian either. Did you drink, Rose? :p

You probably find it strange because you don't know how to pronounce it in French? It sounds great in French, better than in English :shrug:

:lol: Actually no - not really - I reckon I am crazy enough without alcohol helping :p And honestly not sure I've ever heard of a Frenchman called Jeremy before :o Somewhat glad Elle thought the same or I would feel very stupid now :o

I read the OOP wrong and woke up at 6 :banghead: :smash:

:awww: Go back to sleep for a few hours :hug:

amdany
05-30-2009, 10:52 AM

Jeremy is quite common here :shrug:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 10:53 AM

Ah, support from the Frenchies. Thank you! :hatoff:

shuhrat
05-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Aye Stosur :smash:
Why she can't consolidate the advantage with such powerful serves? :help::sobbing:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 10:54 AM
:lol: Actually no - not really - I reckon I am crazy enough without alcohol helping :p And honestly not sure I've ever heard of a Frenchman called Jeremy before :o Somewhat glad Elle thought the same or I would feel very stupid now :o

It's definitely a strange name for a Frenchie! :nerner: Ellen!

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 10:56 AM

Oh.

:o

ellen_
05-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Jérémie. It's just written a bit differently but whatever, people use names from other origins probably since the stoneage already :p Point final, I know we're right, Hamdanie :rolls: I know it.

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM

Hamdanie :kiss:

And nice to see Jeremy is back on my TV screen :inlove: So much more decorative than those women :spit:

Oh.

:o

:rolls: That :o goes or me too :o

ellen_
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Oh so you accept it from Hamdanie but not from me? :spit: It's good to have friends here! :p

Anyway, most important is that he's back in the set! And Andy won first set 6-1 :bowdown:

amdany
05-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Hamdanie :kiss:

And nice to see Jeremy is back on my TV screen :inlove: So much more decorative than those women :spit:

:rolls: That :o goes or me too :o

Rosie :kiss:,
there's no reason to be :o girls

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Bloody hell. How can the best of three sets go on for so long when women are playing. I like you and all Stosur but hurry up!! :smash: I want to see some male action :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh so you accept it from Hamdanie but not from me? :spit: It's good to have friends here! :p

:nerner: We love you both - :secret: though I am still so hurt and jealous that you saw Miljan's tummy last week :o

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Rosie :kiss:,
there's no reason to be :o girls

It's nice to see you posting here - you should do it more often :D

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 11:04 AM
wow Elena DF away two service games :eek:

amdany
05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
It's nice to see you posting here - you should do it more often :D

thanks,I'll try to post more often;) but I'm so lazy lately that I'm just lurking:o

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:07 AM
thanks,I'll try to post more often;) but I'm so lazy lately that I'm just lurking:o

Are you still working as hard in your job as you were?

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Jeremy! :bounce: :kiss:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 11:12 AM
And my first name - Lorraine isn't a common Filipino name either. :shrug:

^^ :wavey: Rose :p

amdany
05-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Are you still working as hard in your job as you were?

I'm a traveller agent now and I kinda like it for the moment but I'm starting at 7am :sobbing: and then I'm so sleepy...

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Jeremy! :bounce: Won 3rd set! :kiss:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm a traveller agent now and I kinda like it for the moment but I'm starting at 7am :sobbing: and then I'm so sleepy...

Sounds interesting - and I start work at 7.30am so I feel your pain :hug:

And well done Jeremy :bounce: But - PLEASE - for the love of God - f*** you Eurosport...... they've switched courts again back to damned WTA :banghead: I want to see Jeremy :awww:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:18 AM
Even France 3 went to the women. And it's annoying me very hard :rolleyes: 5 channels show them, this is too much.

Finish it, Sam! NOW.

*Raine
05-30-2009, 11:23 AM
:nerner: We love you both - :secret: though I am still so hurt and jealous that you saw Miljan's tummy last week :o

She did?

Ellen!! :mad::fiery:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 11:24 AM
While I want Jeremy to win I also dont want to stay up too late for Nole. So please...just be quick!

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:24 AM
She did?

Ellen!! :mad::fiery:

Yes indeed she did :spit: Bad, BAD Ellen :lol:

shuhrat
05-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Sam!! :bounce: Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!! :D
:banana::rocker2::bounce::bounce:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeaaaaaaah! :bounce: Go Sammy!

Oh no, I thought it was Rochus-Tsonga now but it's not :help: Another WTA match first :sobbing: :explode: *pulls hair out*

And yes, I saw Miljan's tummy. What surprised me was that I didn't see a sixpack. Was expecting one...

*Raine
:armed::armed::mad:

*hunts down Ellen*

ellewoods

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Yeaaaaaaah! :bounce: Go Sammy!

Oh no, I thought it was Rochus-Tsonga now but it's not :help: Another WTA match first :sobbing: :explode: *pulls hair out*

British Eurosport just said they are going back to Jeremy :inlove:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Ellen you better behave from now on.

Or else I won't let you go to your communion party. :armed::p

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:28 AM
I have a communion party at 6pm and I SO wanna see Chris, Nole and PH :sobbing:

France 3 back at Court 1 too.

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Siigh showing Roddick. I may mute the TV and do something else :lol:

amdany
05-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Nole is in today's "caption it"
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/caption/index.html

*Raine
05-30-2009, 11:31 AM

Aussie!

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:33 AM

But I don't wanna go :rolls: :devil:

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 11:33 AM

:lol: that was a pretty funny moment. Ahh Nole. Always with the audience participation

*Raine
05-30-2009, 11:43 AM

:ras:

*steals Ernie from Ellen*

:rolls:That was a funny moment.

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Aussie!

Oi!

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:47 AM
:ras:

*steals Ernie from Ellen*

Oh no, there she goes again :ras:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:48 AM

:lol: :rolls:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Jerry lost :bigcry:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 11:53 AM

I know :awww: But will surely cheer you up to see that Andy R. is about to beat Gicquel :)

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Ahh Jeremy :sad:

Now JJ v another Aussie. Who to go for? :shrug:

shuhrat
05-30-2009, 11:56 AM
:help: They put the suspended match on Court1 again! :fiery::mad::smash:

*Raine
05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Oi!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Oh no, there she goes again :ras:

:devil: There she goes, there she goes again. :p

:awww: Sorry.

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 12:00 PM
What??

arm
05-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Girls :wavey::dance:

Talking about strangfe names, here in Portugal no one ever know how to write/say my father's name. :rolls:

His name is Vanderlei which is a brazilian name. :rolls: It's so funny when we arrive a hotel for example, they ask for the reservation name and nobody understands us. :rolls:

Chardy :awww: :hug: I was counting on you to beat Roger. :awww:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 12:02 PM
I know :awww: But will surely cheer you up to see that Andy R. is about to beat Gicquel :)

Yes :worship: I am so proud at my Andy, you have no idea. Becoming a little clay monster eh :lol: 4th round at RG, what an achievement that would be!

arm
05-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes :worship: I am so proud at my Andy, you have no idea. Becoming a little clay monster eh :lol: 4th round at RG, what an achievement that would be!

:rolls: I have heard people calling Murray clay monster. If he is, then Roddick definitely has the chnace to become one. :shrug:: :rolls:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 12:09 PM
:bounce: Andy!

Azarenka now :help: *pulls the rest of her hair out*

ellewoods
05-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Omg. I'm not going to be able to see Nole until very very late :sad:

arm
05-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Radwanska really, really looks like the Polish girl that stayed at my place and in whose house I stayed when I wentr to Poland.

:awww: I miss her. Her name was Anna but everyone called her Anka. :awww: Those were good time...

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Girls :wavey::dance:

Talking about strangfe names, here in Portugal no one ever know how to write/say my father's name. :rolls:

His name is Vanderlei which is a brazilian name. :rolls: It's so funny when we arrive a hotel for example, they ask for the reservation name and nobody understands us. :rolls:

Chardy :awww: :hug: I was counting on you to beat Roger. :awww:

Raquel :wavey: Yes - I can imagine that - no one here has a hope of pronouncing Alex's very Serbian name, - which has got far too many "v" and "j" and "c" for the average Brit. :o Mine is so much easier :D

Oh no - not Azarenka back on my TV :rolleyes: That squeal :help:

arm
05-30-2009, 12:27 PM
There's that thread in GM asking rituals befoure our fav's matches. :rolls:

Well, I never shared this here, but I ALWAYS go to the bathroom before a Nole's match. :rolls: I guess I can't focus with a full bladder. :o:o :rolls:

ellen_
05-30-2009, 12:27 PM
There's that thread in GM asking rituals befoure our fav's matches. :rolls:

Well, I never shared this here, but I ALWAYS go to the bathroom before a Nole's match. :rolls: I guess I can't focus with a full bladder. :o:o :rolls:

I make sure I have enough water, and go offline on MSN when Ernie plays :lol:

arm
05-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Azarenka is only 1 year older than I am, but next to her I almost look like I could be daughter. :o :rolls: