Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER) [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

arm
05-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Agree with you. There were some drama, history between them and it made the match look great. But the match itself was not pretty that much as people say.

That match being a R2 match and played by PHM and Wawa... most people in MTF would say "mug's match". :rolls:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
:tape:

They are showing Sharapova's match here. I can't stand watching womens tennis for more than thirty minutes.

shuhrat
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
That match being a R2 match and played by PHM and Wawa... most people in MTF would say "mug's match". :rolls:
:haha::haha: You made my day. :worship:

arm
05-27-2009, 02:30 PM
:haha::haha: You made my day. :worship:

Glad I am useful every once in a while. :rolls: :D

Noleta
05-27-2009, 02:34 PM
I think lots of the so called experts go with the flow and hype:rolleyes:

pica_pica
05-27-2009, 02:35 PM
OMG!!!! That Michelle girl beats Zheng!!! :eek: Impressive
:bigcry: Zheng, that's all for your singles ranking, I don't see any rise after that (she has Wimby SF points to defend)...you did break Li Na's record, so good job already :hug:

:eek: Boris Tadic at Roland Garros!!!! :eek:
Yes, he will add a little pressure for these three to do well :devil:
Add a little pressure and support
I know the prince and princess of Spain like to watch Rafa...but I think Tadic is the only president to watch a tennis tournament in another country when it's not Olympic time?

Noleta
05-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Another silly question:o but how can i edit/add phrases to the thread title:scratch:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 02:39 PM

Right on the money :clap2:

arm
05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Another silly question:o but how can i edit/add phrases to the thread title:scratch:

Edit your 1st post then click in go advanced

Lee
05-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I only realized now that she beat a chinese girl. :o :rolls:

Sorry Lee :hug:

:awww:

Li Na is my favourite though and she won today.

Gillou! :dance:

I taped the match, a little late in the beginning and see if I have time to watch them later today. Jr's buddy is here, had a sleepover last night.

Anyone know what happened in the match as I saw Kendrick didn't shake the umpire's hand.

pica_pica
05-27-2009, 02:41 PM
:topic: http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/index.html
See 'Road to Roland Garros : Tursunov'
The way he is saying about 'the best match you've ever seen' is so hilaious. :devil::rolls:

Congratulations, Raquel!
:haha:

:hearts: Dima
:smash: He really sucks on court this year though

Lee
05-27-2009, 02:42 PM
The umpire was, apparently. And did you see Ernie's first round match btw? No headcase.

What happened? I didn't see any of the matches. They were so early. :awww:

arm
05-27-2009, 02:42 PM
I was tudying :angel:, so I couldn't know. :awww:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Edit your 1st post then click in go advanced

Have never seen Novak's opponent before:confused:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Perhaps you should've shouted something:lol:

The Serena match is quite entertaining:tape:

:wavey: Well at one stage I did mutter something like "quit it with the f***ing dropshot" :tape: But it was very quiet, because those who know me will know I never shout and scream at tennis - I'm awfully quiet and English and just sit there biting my nails and muttering under my breath. :o i

Anyway here I am in my favourite Internet Cafe at Gare du Nord - it's kind of embarrassing, the guy who runs it recognises me now - do I really come to Paris that often? :shrug: Janko was a good boy and won his match in time for me to watch the end - though I was getting very stressed at one stage because if it had gone to 5 sets I would have had to miss the end for sure. Wish I could stay for Nole's match tomorrow, but have to work :bigcry: so hope he's scheduled later though I somehow doubt it - probably be first match like Murray today.

So next time I post here will be from home :sad:

Bye for the last time for now from Paris :wavey:

Hey all :wavey:

I'm so happy :lol: and so sad :sad: at the same time. I can't believe I saw him practice AND saw him playing his match afterwards, my head is filled with Nole :inlove:

Ljubica, I read you were at the practice too, did you see how cute he was to that little boy who wanted his autograph, it reminded me why I started being such a big fan of him :). He looked very relaxed also, I thought today but it was the first time I saw him so maybe it was just normal, I'm sure you must know more about his practice moods :p By the way, are you a tall blond?

Although I don't think it was very nice of Lapentti to retire like that in the middle of the match, I think he could have kept on playing and now Nole may not have found his rythym yet :sad:

Yes I did see how cute he was - but then our Nole is ALWAYS cute :inlove: And - yes - I'm tall and blonde, and I was wearing a denim skirt with a lilac fleece jacket yesterday as I recall. If it was me - hope I didn't disgrace myself :o

Noleta
05-27-2009, 02:54 PM
:topic: http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/index.html
See 'Road to Roland Garros : Tursunov'
The way he is saying about 'the best match you've ever seen' is so hilaious. :devil::rolls:

Congratulations, Raquel!

The first time i hear him speak:inlove: and he's so right about the Roger/Fed situation:cool: imagine him and Novak in one room:rolls: they're both funny:p

Lee
05-27-2009, 02:54 PM

Have never seen Novak's opponent before:confused:

Stakhovsky? Not a good pic though

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/Others/th_IMG_1004.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/Others/?action=view&current=IMG_1004.jpg)

arm
05-27-2009, 02:55 PM
:wavey: Well at one stage i did mutter something like "quit it with the f***ing dropshot" :tape: But it was very quiet, because those who know me zill know I never shout ans scream at tennis - I'm awfully quit and English and just sit there biting my nails and muttering under my breath. :o

Anyway here I am in my favourite Internet Cafe at Gare du Nord - it's kind of embarrassing, the guy who runs it recognises me now - do I really come to Paris that often? :shrug: Janko was a good boy and won his match in time for me to watch the end - though I was getting very stressed at one stage because if it had gone to 5 sets I would have had to miss the end for sure. Wish I could stay for Nole's match tomorrow, but have to work :bigcry: so hope he's scheduled later though I somehow doubt it - probably be first match like Murray today.

Sounds familiar. :bigcry:

Come back to us Rosie :bounce: :hug:

Lee
05-27-2009, 02:56 PM
:wavey: Well at one stage I did mutter something like "quit it with the f***ing dropshot" :tape: But it was very quiet, because those who know me will know I never shout and scream at tennis - I'm awfully quiet and English and just sit there biting my nails and muttering under my breath. :o i

Yes I did see how cute he was - but then our Nole is ALWAYS cute :inlove: And - yes - I'm tall and blonde, and I was wearing a denim skirt with a lilac fleece jacket yesterday as I recall. If it was me - hope I didn't disgrace myself :o

Have a safe trip home :hug:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 02:58 PM
:wavey: Well at one stage I did mutter something like "quit it with the f***ing dropshot" :tape: But it was very quiet, because those who know me will know I never shout and scream at tennis - I'm awfully quiet and English and just sit there biting my nails and muttering under my breath. i

QUOTE=Lololita;8623302]Hey all :wavey:

I'm so happy :lol: and so sad :sad: at the same time. I can't believe I saw him practice AND saw him playing his match afterwards, my head is filled with Nole :inlove:

Ljubica, I read you were at the practice too, did you see how cute he was to that little boy who wanted his autograph, it reminded me why I started being such a big fan of him :). He looked very relaxed also, I thought today but it was the first time I saw him so maybe it was just normal, I'm sure you must know more about his practice moods :p By the way, are you a tall blond?

Although I don't think it was very nice of Lapentti to retire like that in the middle of the match, I think he could have kept on playing and now Nole may not have found his rythym yet :sad:

Yes I did see how cute he was - but then our Nole is ALWAYS cute :inlove: And - yes - I'm tall and blonde, and I was wearing a denim skirt with a lilac fleece jacket yesterday as I recall. If it was me - hope I didn't disgrace myself :o[/QUOTE]

:lol::hug:have a safe back home journey:)and the French will recognize anyone with blonde hair:p

Nice you get to enjoy Novak on court for the first time Lolita:yeah:

arm
05-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Sharapova :bigclap: I am happy for her. :D Now anyone has a stream for Rafa?

Noleta
05-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Stakhovsky? Not a good pic though

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/Others/th_IMG_1004.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v335/LeeCal/IW%202009/Others/?action=view&current=IMG_1004.jpg)

Thanks Lee:)can't make out from that photo if he's a good player or not and if he'll be tricky for Novak to play against:p

arm
05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
:rolls: I saw 7.6 in the resulkt for Sharapova andd I thought she had won. :o

Noleta
05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Sharapova :bigclap: I am happy for her. :D Now anyone has a stream for Rafa?

Hope she wins:bounce:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Sounds familiar. :bigcry:

Come back to us Rosie :bounce: :hug:

:awww: Sorry to bring back bad memories. At least mine had a happy ending though - Janko :bowdown:

Have a safe trip home :hug:

Noleta - the guy isn't French - I think maybe Algerian or Moroccan :shrug: But I guess the same applies with them for blondes too :shrug:

As for Stakhovshy - a big server I think :unsure:

arm
Hope she wins:bounce:

I thought the match was over with a tie-break. But I forgot there are no tie breaks in the final set in RG. :o

pica_pica
The first time i hear him speak:inlove: and he's so right about the Roger/Fed situation:cool: imagine him and Novak in one room:rolls: they're both funny:p
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/5/en/deuce/august2008/last_davydenko.asp
The Last Time ... With Nikolay Davydenko

Q. The last time ... I played a practical joke in the locker room?
A. It's happening every day with players like Tursunov or Djokovic. Talking about BS.

Lee
05-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Petrova :smash:

shuhrat
05-27-2009, 03:05 PM

I played a practical joke in the locker room?
: It's happening every day with players like Tursunov or Djokovic. Talking about BS.
Kolya gave us a hint. :p

:eek: Pica_pica, you're so fast. :lol:

Lee
05-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks Lee:)can't make out from that photo if he's a good player or not and if he'll be tricky for Novak to play against:p

He's OK player. Nole shouldn't have problem vs him. He's a fun guy. He was practicing with Troicki (in IW) and he kept flirting with Dementieva who's practicing along in another court. :lol:

arm
05-27-2009, 03:11 PM
So the guy as good taste.... interesting. :rolls:

Lee
05-27-2009, 03:14 PM
So the guy as good taste.... interesting. :rolls:

Elena is gorgeous. IMO, she's much prettier than Sharapova :shrug:

*Ljubica*
05-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Elena is gorgeous. IMO, she's much prettier than Sharapova :shrug:

Totally agree - lovely face, lovely figure, and seems like a very intelligent and nice girl too :)

Noleta
05-27-2009, 03:18 PM
:awww: Sorry to bring back bad memories. At least mine had a happy ending though - Janko :bowdown:

Noleta - the guy isn't French - I think maybe Algerian or Moroccan :shrug: But I guess the same applies with them for blondes too :shrug:

As for Stakhovshy - a big server I think :unsure:

Big server? don't think Novak will be exited about that:lol:

I thought the match was over with a tie-break. But I forgot there are no tie breaks in the final set in RG. :o

Must be all the study making you forget:p Petrova should've won but well done Maria for keep on fighting:worship:
The Last Time ... With Nikolay Davydenko

Q. The last time ... I played a practical joke in the locker room?
A. It's happening every day with players like Tursunov or Djokovic. Talking about BS.

:eek::rolls::lol:

He's OK player. Nole shouldn't have problem vs him. He's a fun guy. He was practicing with Troicki (in IW) and he kept flirting with Dementieva who's practicing along in another court. :lol:

Maybe if he wasn't wasting his time flirting he would've won IW:p

pica_pica
05-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Kolya gave us a hint. :p

:eek: Pica_pica, you're so fast. :lol:
:p Just happen to remember that

Nole last match on SL court tmr......I hope he can finish it tmr....the matches before him can go long

Noleta
05-27-2009, 03:27 PM

Nole last match on SL court tmr......I hope he can finish it tmr....the matches before him can go long

How do you know and what are the matches before his?if it's so that means i can watch him:dance:last year i only saw his sf match in RG:rolleyes:and the years before nothing:fiery:wish there was a system where you wake up and decide you're having a day off immediately:spit:

Safin vs Ouana(a new Frenchie) :o anyway it's not going that well for Safin:smash:

arm
05-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I realy hate eurosport for showing cycling while a GS is happening.

*Ljubica*
05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Last match :woohoo: The lovely French organisers have done it again - means I can get home from work in time to watch it :)

OK - they're calling me for check-in now, so bye for now :kiss:

arm
05-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Last match :woohoo: The lovely French organisers have done it again - means I can get home from work in time to watch it :)

OK - they're calling me for check-in now, so bye for now :kiss:

Lucky girl :nerner:

Safe trip!

Lee
05-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Totally agree - lovely face, lovely figure, and seems like a very intelligent and nice girl too :)

Yes, she is. She had a very bad practice session in IW (her form was terrible at that time) and still she was very pleasant and signed all the autographs and took pictures with everyone who asked.

arm
05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Bad gambler :haha:

Lee
05-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Big server? don't think Novak will be exited about that:lol:

:lol: But big server is not that much a problem for him on clay.

Petrova should've won but well done Maria for keep on fighting:worship:

I don't like Maria but she really is mentally tough and will fight till the last point.

Maybe if he wasn't wasting his time flirting he would've won IW:p

He won his next match though :lol:

Last match, that means I don't have to wake up at ungodly hour. FINALLY! :lol:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 03:40 PM
They have all interviews from the top players who played yesterday and today expect Novak's name isn't on the list:rolleyes: would've been nice to read what he had to say:fiery:

shuhrat
05-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Jelena, Cornet, Monaco-Tsonga :tape:
Two drama queens' matchs and then the last one can be a very long match. :help:
I can't figure out what time I can see Nole. :o

Noleta
05-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Jelena, Cornet, Monaco-Tsonga :tape:
Two drama queens' matchs and then the last one can be a very long match. :help:
I can't figure out what time I can see Nole. :o

Oh dear we're looking at 19pm start if not later:eek:

Lee
05-27-2009, 04:21 PM
keep my fingers crossed that Nole will finish the match tomorrow. :tape:

arm
05-27-2009, 04:52 PM
keep my fingers crossed that Nole will finish the match tomorrow. :tape:

:rolls: 6-2, 6-3, 6-1, 1hour and 39 mintes ;) it'll be finish by 8 pm

EDIT: No need to mention that Nole wins. ;)

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Evening - Raspberry sorbet and custard time. It's growing on me...:D

Great stuff - Nole on last tomorrow. Thank you RG schedulers.

All well here I hope - Rosie speeding sous la manche as we speak.

ellen_
05-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Good schedule for me, as I have an exam tomorrow and lessons after :banana: Nole 4th, Christophe Rochus got a 3rd match, Andy Roddick 4th, Wickmayer 3rd :yeah: All good, except that I'll miss Jeremy and JM :awww: But it would become a bit too much anyway.

arm
05-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Evening - Raspberry sorbet and custard time. It's growing on me...:D

Great stuff - Nole on last tomorrow. Thank you RG schedulers.

All well here I hope - Rosie speeding sous la manche as we speak.

:inlove: I have Swiss chocolate. :lick:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 04:59 PM
:haha: I refer to the eminently edible Senor Rafa's attire

We're relying on Giraffe to remove the SB from Nole's path I guess.

Then again, it would be nice to see him soundly whipped in front of his home crowd:devil:

Decisions, decisions...

All got our Barca hats on for tonight?

arm
05-27-2009, 05:03 PM
:haha: I refer to the eminently edible Senor Rafa's attire

We're relying on Giraffe to remove the SB from Nole's path I guess.

Then again, it would be nice to see him soundly whipped in front of his home crowd:devil:

Decisions, decisions...

All got our Barca hats on for tonight?

Who says I am not watching Roger? :angel::devil:

:rolls: I am so hungry that my first thought was food. :o

Well, the sooner the SB loses, the better. :shrug:

Barça = MU for me :shrug: So let the team with mor eportugues eplayers win. Which is? MU for sure :tape:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 05:06 PM
:nerner: He's not playing

But the salient Portuguese is, by your own admission, 'a disgrace to the Portuguese nation'. :o What say you there?

Rafa will want to get finished quick for the footie.

Toad in the hole chez Herdwick tonight - just the weather for it too.

arm
05-27-2009, 05:07 PM
:nerner: He's not playing

But the salient Portuguese is, by your own admission, 'a disgrace to the Portuguese nation'. What say you there?

Michelle won today. R3 is the farest a Portuguese woman has reached in a GM, so I feel patriotic today. :o

arm
05-27-2009, 05:10 PM
I fail to understand why Eurosport always works against me. When I don't want to see Rafa or Roger, it's all they care about. When I want to see Rafa, they decide Safin deserves more atention... :banghead:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Hahahaha

Go Manchester United :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.

Eat that Herdwick, Noleta and Raquel. :ras:

I hate that it has to be at 2:45 am here.

arm
05-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Hahahaha

Go Manchester United :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.

Eat that Herdwick, Noleta and Raquel. :ras:

I hate that it has to be at 2:45 am here.

:confused: I said I was going to chear for MU. :confused:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Then we must part company here for tonight. I trust it will not come between us.

Although thank heaven it's not a MU - Chelsea final - again :zzz: At least the world should get a decent match. But it's Catalan night here - if there's any justice Barca should win. But am not optimistic.

arm
05-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Then we must part company here for tonight. I trust it will not come between us.

Although thank heaven it's not a MU - Chelsea final - again :zzz: At least the world should get a decent match. But it's Catalan night here - if there's any justice Barca should win. But am not optimistic.

I) am sick of watching the Spanish win everything. :spit: They win Euro cup, then Nadal becomes #1, they are on the top of every single freakin sport. And they are not modest at all. I love Spain and its people, but they a a damn pain the a** when they win. So tonight, I am hoping for a MU victory. ;)

*Raine
05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
:confused: I said I was going to chear for MU. :confused:

Oops obviously I missed out your post. Sorry. :p

*high fives* At least I have someone here who will cheer for MU.

:p :p :p :p

Be amazed at our greatness. :wavey:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Toad sizzling - ready soon.

Well much of the UK - including the people of Manchester - can't stand seeing ManU win anything else so same goes here :nerner:

And I like Guardiola, Henry and Messi and the team plays lovely football.

*Raine
05-27-2009, 05:41 PM

Well much of the UK - including the people of Manchester - can't stand seeing ManU win anything else so same goes here :nerner:

I like Henry and Messi too, but for today I must forget about team and root only for Manchester United. :nerner:

ellen_
05-27-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm going for Barça too. I wanna see ManU getting humiliated :armed: That would honestly make my day. Sorry for you, Raine :p

Stephie Cesc
05-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Go Barca! :armed:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 05:45 PM
:woohoo: I am not alone. Greetings Comrades :wavey:

Rafa in blue and pink jacket :inlove:

arm
05-27-2009, 05:46 PM

Don't get me wrong, I won't lose a single minute of my beaty sleep if Barça wins. :rolls:

But I know how teh spaniards are when it comes to sport and eventhough Brits may be even worse, Chaves is 5 minutes from Spain not the UK. And I know Spain from south to north, east to west. :shrug:

To be honest, I'll only watch the match because my grad-dad wants and my books are in the room where he'll watch... And as I am staying at his place until sunday... :shrug:

I feel like Nadal took 4 hours to win the damn match. :tape: Don't know why. How long did it last?

arm
05-27-2009, 05:48 PM
:rolls:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Stephie, Herdwick, Ellen and Noleta vs Me :clap2::rocker2: and Raquel(half heartedly)

We'll see what happens. :devil::dance:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just noticed that it was Santoro's last singles match at the French Open. *sigh* I will miss him.

It felt like it took 10 hours for Nadal to finish that match.

ellen_
05-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Rafa in blue and pink jacket :inlove:

He makes me think of Fruitella candies everytime :spit: Thank god he wore something else when I saw him.

arm
05-27-2009, 05:51 PM
How long did Rafa's match last?

Noleta
05-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Viva el Barca:woohoo:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 05:54 PM
:lol: Well ManU and Chelsea are cordially detested here by most football fans. ManU fans tend to come from Cheshire, Surrey and abroad - ie anywhere but from Manchester itself. Real Mancunians mainly support the other Manchester team - City.

:rolls:I think Rafa's outfit would go down rather well in Disneyland - the colours put me in mind of Cinderella's castle.

Noleta
05-27-2009, 05:56 PM
:lol: Well ManU and Chelsea are cordially detested here by most football fans. ManU fans tend to come from Cheshire, Surrey and abroad - ie anywhere but from Manchester itself. Real Mancunians mainly support the other Manchester team - City.

Weird?

arm
05-27-2009, 05:57 PM
:shout: Being ignored here. :shout: How long did Rafa's match last??!!:singer::singer:

I can't find the freakin answer anywhere :mad:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 05:58 PM
:shout: Being ignored here. :shout: How long did Rafa's match last??!!

No one is interested in Rafa's match:p

arm
05-27-2009, 05:58 PM

Yet, ignored on´ce again. :bigcry: :hysteric:

ellen_
05-27-2009, 05:59 PM
:shout: Being ignored here. :shout: How long did Rafa's match last??!!:singer::singer:

A bit over 2 hours.

arm
05-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Thank you, ellen! :hug:

They take ages to put the mnatch in the "complete match" part of the website and I was going crazy looking for it. :hug:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Yet, ignored on´ce again. :bigcry: :hysteric:

Click on 'Match stats' on the RG results page :hug:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Want Barca ti win but think ManU will win they don't have that many injured key players:shrug:

What will be the best thing for Novak tomorrow?play safe and get as many time on court or go for it and finish up quick:)

Safin still on court:bolt:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Weird?

Not really - MU have always been seen as arrogant overpaid prima donnas, Ferguson is an acquired taste, to say the least, and Ronaldo is the most loathed foreign player in England by some way. Chelsea are seen as having bought their success with dubious Russian cash and as being supported by thugs, racists and Hooray Henrys.

Not that we are given to rash generalisations or anything:angel:

arm
05-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Safin :bigcry: I dont like that French guy. :(

arm
05-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Not really - MU have always been seen as arrogant overpaid prima donnas, Ferguson is an acquired taste, to say the least, and Ronaldo is the most loathed foreign player in England by some way. Chelsea are seen as having bought their success with dubious Russian cash and as being supported by thugs, racists and Hooray Henrys.

:bigcry: You know I don't like him. But this is bad for Portugal. :rolls:

oh well, we'll always have the classy Figo to mention. :hearts:

If only Ronald had half of his modesty/brains...

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:11 PM
I love how the home crowd are cheering for their guy.

Safin :sad:

Viva el Barca:woohoo:

:ras:

Manchester United ftw!!! I will wear my Ronaldo jersey. :woohoo:

:haha: I wasn't paying attention to that match at all.

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Safin :bigcry: I dont like that French guy. :(

:lol: We were just saying he looks like an imitation Blake. But that should presumably give us comfort, providing his mental fortitude is similar.

Safin :rolls: that point was so typical

arm
05-27-2009, 06:16 PM
:lol: We were just saying he looks like an imitation Blake. But that should presumably give us comfort, providing his mental fortitude is similar.

:eek: I just comented that with my granddad. :rolls:

Blake is a bit nicer, IMO. This guy looks like he wants to slap Safin. :bolt:

I don't like him at all. You go, Marat! :bounce:

ellen_
05-27-2009, 06:17 PM
I love how the home crowd are cheering for their guy.

Well, just imagine you're amongst them cheering for Marat :ras: You wouldn't love them so much anymore then :smash: They are cruel.

Besides that, go Marat! :bounce:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:18 PM
I have always wanted to slap Safin :rolls: Most tennis fans do I think.

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:19 PM

As a footballer Ronaldo is brilliant but he represent everything that i don't like in men:pwhere do i begin? plucks his eyebrows!the ott tan wah his chest and perhaps everything else yuk

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:21 PM
What a point by the French player

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:22 PM
As a footballer Ronaldo is brilliant but he represent everything that i don't like in men:pwhere do i begin? plucks his eyebrows!the ott tan wah his chest and perhaps everything else yuk

Worst type of male I agree and comes across as really thick and totally self-centred too. He's all over our tabloids on a regular basis draped with assorted vacuous bimbos so we get to see far too much of him:mad:

Lleyton's through!:bounce:
Safin - please don't implode.

ellen_
05-27-2009, 06:22 PM
What a point by the French player

...et un cadeau de Marat! These are the moments you wanna slap him, yes.

arm
05-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I have always wanted to slap Safin :rolls: Most tennis fans do I think.

Worst type of male I agree and comes across as really thick and totally self-centred too. He's all over our tabloids on a regular basis draped with assorted vacuous bimbos so we get to see far too much of him:mad:

Pleaeeeseeeee, safin!

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:26 PM

He enjoys the attention:rolleyes:

...et un cadeau de Marat! These are the moments you wanna slap him, yes.

Marat the last thing you need is dare the crowd:mad:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:26 PM

:rolls:I think Rafa's outfit would go down rather well in Disneyland - the colours put me in mind of Cinderella's castle.

Me too. :rolls:

That's also something like Feliciano Lopez would wear.

:rolls:I think he looks like Blake too.

Well, just imagine you're amongst them cheering for Marat :ras: You wouldn't love them so much anymore then :smash: They are cruel.

Besides that, go Marat! :bounce:

I know, I know. I just love loud crowds. :D

Go Maratttttttttt

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Why don't they have TB in Paris:confused:

arm
05-27-2009, 06:30 PM
I agree that final set in GS matches shouldn't be decided in a TB. :shrug:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Gael :kiss:

Marat please win this soon - we want to see the football.

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:33 PM

I like him because he's a great football player. Also his determination and passion are :worship:.

That said, go Man U!! I've been a fan for 10 years now.

Lleyton!!!! :D

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:34 PM
I agree that final set in GS matches shouldn't be decided in a TB. :shrug:

They do play it eventually didn't Novak lose the third set TB to Nadal last year:confused:

ellen_
05-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Why don't they have TB in Paris:confused:

Because I don't like TBs :p

They don't play TBs in the final set.

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:36 PM
I like him because he's a great football player. Also his determination and passion are :worship:.

That said, go Man U!! I've been a fan for 10 years now.

Lleyton!!!! :D

I agree he's right now the best but everything else is:tape:

Marat:lol: when is this gonna end:rolls:

arm
MARAT BREAK HIM and end this once in for all! :mad:

Herdwick
They do play it eventually didn't Novak lose the third set TB to Nadal last year:confused:

TBs in Slams in all sets except the 5th.

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:38 PM
TBs in Slams in all sets except the 5th.

arm
05-27-2009, 06:38 PM

Sorry, by final set I menat 5th. ;)

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Because I don't like TBs :p

They don't play TBs in the final set.

I enjoy them but loath them when Novak is playing:otoo tense to watch:scared:

Gosh where did this Ouna came from:eek:some shots

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Hurry up Safin and finish the match. I want to watch MU!

EDIT: Oh well, I have to choose the other sports channel. Sorry Safin.

arm
05-27-2009, 06:40 PM
:mad: I wonder if this match is going to end today. :banghead:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:42 PM
195points each:eek:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Let the trash talk begin. :devil:

ellen_
05-27-2009, 06:43 PM
If you all want it to end, just stop watching :ras: :rolls: Marat can take his time, I don't mind watching him. And we're not waiting for Nole or someone else so there's no problem, I think :lol:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
oh crap, I was watching Safin's match on the internet, and they switched it to the CL final :(

:p

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
If you all want it to end, just stop watching :ras: :rolls: Marat can take his time, I don't mind watching him. And we're not waiting for Nole or someone else so there's no problem, I think :lol:

But but but

I want to watch Marat too. I haven't seen him play in a long time.

Eeep Ronaldo!! Carrick!! Vidic!!

Stephie Cesc
05-27-2009, 06:45 PM
oh crap, I was watching Safin's match on the internet, and they switched it to the CL final :(

arm
2 more points!

Noleta

:yeah::lol::p

Marat:smash:

arm
05-27-2009, 06:47 PM
oh cr*p

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Wow what a save:bowdown:and so cool under pressure Novak can learn something here:p

arm
05-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Come on!

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Come on Marat and Man Utd!!!!!

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
No streams for Safin - all showing football! Have had to relinquish the TV and the BBC have stopped streaming on the web :sobbing:

arm
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
save them :mad:

arm
05-27-2009, 06:53 PM
damn what a stupid mistake :smash:

Too bad..

arm
Am I the only one watching?

Eurosport is finally my friend? :eek:

Herdwick
:banghead: Marat

arm
Marat :smash:

ellen_
:bigcry: Now I'm really sad today. Lost Ernie, Misha and Marat. What a f*cking shitty day this is.

I could watch it on France 3 :shrug:

Stephie Cesc
05-27-2009, 06:54 PM

Stephie Cesc
05-27-2009, 06:55 PM
:woohoo: Barca!

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Marat:sobbing::mad:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:56 PM
:bigcry: Now I'm really sad today. Lost Ernie, Misha and Marat. What a f*cking shitty day this is.

I could watch it on France 3 :shrug:

:hug: Flipkens lost too:sobbing:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 06:57 PM
:woohoo: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarca:tape::angel:

arm
barça scores :rolls:

Herdwick
1-0 Barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arm
05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Ellen, Nole will triple bagel tomorrow to make you feel better. :hug:

arm
05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
1-0 Barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beat you to it. :nerner:

Raquel 1 - 0 Herdwick :nerner:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 06:59 PM
What the frak.... :(

*Raine
Crap!!!!!

*Raine

And Barca just scored. !$@%# :sad:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Ellen, Nole will triple bagel tomorrow to make you feel better. :hug:

That will be good he doesn't do it too often:)

Herdwick

:hug:

Chocolate digestive help?

*Raine
I need to wear my jersey.

Noleta
05-27-2009, 07:01 PM

Hey i was the first so i beat you to it:p

ellen_
05-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Thank you, Sammy :hug:

And yeah, I've watched Kirsten. Shame :( But Christophe won! :bounce:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 07:02 PM

Excuse me - JP and I had to dance round the room first :woohoo:

Noleta

And Barca just scored. !$@%# :sad:

:hug: still early:).......but we're gonna score more and beat you:p

arm

True! I missed your post.

Raquel 0 - 1 Noleta

Herdwick 0 - 1 Raquel

:D

EDIT: Noleta 2 - 0 Herdwick :confused: My system doesn't work. :rolls:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 07:03 PM

Wouldn't it be lovely if Barca could do to MU what they did to Real Madrid a couple of weeks ago - 5-1? :bounce:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Thank you, Sammy :hug:

And yeah, I've watched Kirsten. Shame :( But Christophe won! :bounce:

And Wickmayer is still in the draw:D

arm
05-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Excuse me - JP and I had to dance round the room first :woohoo:

:rolls: You probably already know that after I read your post i pictured the whole thing in my head. :rolls: The woohoo smiley helped. :rolls:

arm
Wouldn't it be lovely if Barca could do to MU what they did to Real Madrid a couple of weeks ago - 5-1? :bounce:

FFS please no! Nobody would shut them up. :scared::bolt:

Noleta

6-2 was the end score:devil: yes i want to:bounce: but don't tell Raine:p

*Raine
05-27-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm off to focus on watching the match. :p

Come on my precious team... beat Barca!!!! It's just 1-0.

*Raine
05-27-2009, 07:08 PM
6-2 was the end score:devil: yes i want to:bounce: but don't tell Raine:p

Tell me what? :( :p

Isn't it the other way around? :)

arm
05-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh please, you girls are being :devil: and mean to Raine. :hug::hug:

We have a saying here in portugal "quem ri por ultimo, ri melhor" which translation would be "the last ones laughing, laugh better". :rolls: it sounds ridicullou,s but you understand.

:nerner: MU will change the result in just a few minutes. :p

*Raine
05-27-2009, 07:11 PM
:wavey:

We'll just see who will have the last laugh.

We have a saying here in portugal "quem ri por ultimo, ri melhor" which translation would be "the last ones laughing, laugh better". :rolls: it sounds ridicullou,s but you understand.

I am keeping my mouth shut because I don't want to jinx MU.

Noleta
05-27-2009, 07:12 PM

We say here he who last laugh laugh better:p

We're not tomorrow will be all rooting for one person:p

Raine enjoy the match:hug: may the best team win:D

ellen_
05-27-2009, 07:13 PM

Shhhh! :tape: I erased that part of my memory.

arm
05-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Girls, enjoy the match, I'll enjoy the arteries and nerves. :hug:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 07:16 PM
:lol: Common to all it seems - here it's 'He who laughs last, laughs longest'

And MU have a habit of laughing last - lost count of how many times they've scored this season in the last few minutes.

Raine knows we don't mean it ;) Anyway she's going to be massively outnumbered in the QF, all being well, so she may as well to get used to it.:angel:

Noleta
Messi is wearing blue shoes:preminds me of someone:p it's the hot colour this year almost every tennis pkayer has a blue in her/his outfit

Noleta

:hug::wavey:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Raine enjoy the match:hug: may the best team win:D

Thanks. :devil::D

:lol: Common to all it seems - here it's 'He who laughs last, laughs longest'

And MU have a habit of laughing last - lost count of how many times they've scored this season in the last few minutes.

Raine knows we don't mean it ;) Anyway she's going to be massively outnumbered in the QF, all being well, so she may as well to get used to it.:angel:

I do hope it's what we call "mag dilang anghel ka". Meaning I hope what you said will come true. :p

Bring on the Barca supporters, I don't mind. :nerner:

That guy that reminds you of Messi's shoes.. is he the slavic hunk god? :angel:

You'll leave me? :(:p

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Great first half. But those yellow boots - our Booby-Smurf is restrained by comparison.:lol:

Noleta
05-27-2009, 07:40 PM
So far the match didn't really lives to the expectations:shrug:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 07:41 PM
I am starting to fall asleep. It's 3:38 am here and :o I need coffee.

Come on Red Devils it's just the first half. :D

Noleta
05-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Great first half. But those yellow boots - our Booby-Smurf is restrained by comparison.:lol:

Who wears them hadn't notice:confused:

Gullit is outnumbered in the sky studio:lol:

Stephie Cesc
05-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh Venus will continue playing tomorrow, she's second in SL. That means Nole's match will be the fifth match on that court! I wonder if he could actually finish his R2 match tmr...

*Raine
05-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Come on score MU score... please.

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Barca :lol:

I'm enjoying it :bounce:

But Barca are wasting too many chances :sad: - they will pay dearly.

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:03 PM
They will surely pay. :devil:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 2-0:bounce:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh mannnnnnnnnnn :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

This isn't turning out to be good at all. :mad::mad:

What a goal. I was stunned for 20 seconds.

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 08:16 PM
MU can still score 2 and win in extra time though - don't rule it out.

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:18 PM
:sobbing:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:21 PM
MU can still score 2 and win in extra time though - don't rule it out.

But :sad:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Ronaldo really is a nasty piece of work...

And Guardiola looks so young to be a manager...Or perhaps he just looks fresh-faced in comparison to AF:lol:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Ronaldo...calm down, you're not helping.

:o I can already see the outcome of this match. :mad:

Barca's manager is cute. :angel:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 08:30 PM
He is isn't he? :lick:

Hmmm....he can go on the list.

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Oh well.

Stephie Cesc
05-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Barca :banana: Sorry Raine :hug:

Herdwick
05-27-2009, 08:40 PM
:woohoo: :bounce: Fantastic!

Guardiola's only 38. Oww - this must hurt dearest Arsene.

Casa Herdwick is rocking right now...

Never mind Raine.:hug:

*Raine
05-27-2009, 08:56 PM
:sobbing: Congrats to Barca, you were the better team today. Congrats to the fans too. Haha Henry is still cute, the manager and the goalie are not bad either.

:sobbing: It's the trophy ceremony now. I can't stand seeing my team sad.

Yes and wow he's 38? He looks 25. :angel: :lick:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Barca :banana: Sorry Raine :hug:

:wavey: Off to bed.

shuhrat
05-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Oh Venus will continue playing tomorrow, she's second in SL. That means Nole's match will be the fifth match on that court! I wonder if he could actually finish his R2 match tmr...
:help: Seriously start to worry about the scheduling. :(
Venus lost the 1st set and even as a Lucie fan, I don't think Vee will lose it in straight sets. :scared:
Pleeeeaaase!! Hurry up, girls and boys!! :armed::fiery:

Lee
05-27-2009, 11:06 PM
I read a few pages and give up. :scratch: THIS IS A TENNIS THREAD, NOT FOOTBALL/SOCCER!!!!! :armed:

arm
05-27-2009, 11:31 PM

Oh my gosh what kind of list? :eek::scared: :devil: :rolls:

I see... :aplot:

I read a few pages and give up. :scratch: THIS IS A TENNIS THREAD, NOT FOOTBALL/SOCCER!!!!! :armed:

:rolls: :hug:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 04:09 AM
Oh no, bad scheduling for me. What time do you think Nole's match will get started? Should I bother setting my alarm? :shrug:

ETA: Also, I agree with Lee!! I gave up reading back cos I struggled to pick out the tennis chat from the soccer chat :mad:

ellen_
05-28-2009, 05:31 AM

If we say there's nothing interesting posted about tennis, then the problem is solved :p

nadal800
05-28-2009, 05:48 AM
Cmon Novak and win I bet all my VCash on you!!

*Raine
05-28-2009, 06:15 AM

:rolls::rolls::rolls: Sorry. Safin's match was almost over when the CL league opening festivities started, might as well talked about that here. :p

:scratch: We should have a football thread in here as well, if anyone is up for it. :D

*Raine
05-28-2009, 06:30 AM
I made a thread for us football fans: :)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=139807

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 07:24 AM
:hug: Lee and Elle

But it was a wonderful night :woohoo:...we will now slink off to soccer purdah.

Am sure you and Kalisita could come and talk Penguins and 'Yotes there if you want though - we soccer fans have generous natures.:angel:

*Ljubica*
05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
I am back now - so football is strictly off limits :devil: So glad I didn't even try to read back - thanks for the warnings Lee and Elle :lol: :hug:

Anyway - back to work, back to normality - life sucks - best get some work done!

Later :kiss:

Radalek
05-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Damn clouds all over Paris again...And Novak plays 5th match of the day on Lenglen...

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 10:15 AM
At least it doesn't look like rain today and Jelena is playing well. phew..

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/hourbyhour/graph/FRXX0076?from=36hr_topnav_business

arm
05-28-2009, 10:30 AM
One more game, JJ! :bounce:

arm
05-28-2009, 10:31 AM
I am back now - so football is strictly off limits :devil: So glad I didn't even try to read back - thanks for the warnings Lee and Elle :lol: :hug:

Anyway - back to work, back to normality - life sucks - best get some work done!

Later :kiss:

You just came back from a GS and you're saying life sucks? :rolls: :nerner:

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 10:36 AM
One point away!! :bounce:
Well done, JJ!! :kiss: :woohoo:

arm
05-28-2009, 10:39 AM
:bounce:

arm
05-28-2009, 10:43 AM
And Chardy :hearts: One more set :bounce:

Stephie Cesc
05-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Raquel, I love your avatar :hearts:

arm
05-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Back to the radial artery :rolls: The one on the left. :rolls:

http://www.theodora.com/anatomy/images/image528.gif

:wavey:

arm
05-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Raquel, I love your avatar :hearts:

He looks so damn gorgeous in this photo. :inlove:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Great avatar Raquel :inlove:

They showed an interview with Boris Tadic on Foxsports a moment ago. They asked him whether Novak had a future in politics and he said that Novak did, if he was ever interested in that field. And they also showed a shot of Nole talking to the press looking gorgeous dressed in a beige-y sweater :inlove: mmm.

PS Does anyone have an estimate of when Nole will take to court today? I need to decide if I should set my alarm so I can watch him :)

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 11:48 AM
:wavey: Not before 5pm GMT I'd reckon.

:inlove: for the new avvy.

Roger having quite a tussle - but this watching at work is good. Who's the Aussie on the Fox stream?

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Please!! BREAK her!! It doesn't matter whoever does it. :mad:
Now, come on, Lucie!! :armed:

Herdwick
05-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Lucie - win this and you'll have my undying gratitude.:devil:

arm
05-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Safarova :mad:

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Lucie :sobbing::bigcry: But somehow thanks, Vee. :p

arm
05-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Roger :haha:

He so deserved to have lost tha first set. He is planning on staying a few hours on court, I see...

arm
05-28-2009, 12:26 PM
I can't wait to see Pico teaching Tsonga how to play on clay. :armed: :devil:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Acasuso :bigclap: Should have won the first set as well. :banghead:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 01:14 PM
:wavey: Not before 5pm GMT I'd reckon.

:inlove: for the new avvy.

Roger having quite a tussle - but this watching at work is good. Who's the Aussie on the Fox stream?

Thanks hun. I highly doubt Novak will get to finish his match though. No idea about the Aussie :shrug: There are heaps of female Aussies still in it right now.

And Roger :awww: C'mon! What are you doing?? :banghead: He's down two breaks now

And Viktor's down two sets to love against Delpo. However I like Delpo more so :p

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Del Potro upped his game in the 3rd set and Viktor is in deep trouble. Please no bagel :help:

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:27 PM
:hug: Lee and Elle

But it was a wonderful night :woohoo:...we will now slink off to soccer purdah.

Am sure you and Kalisita could come and talk Penguins and 'Yotes there if you want though - we soccer fans have generous natures.:angel:

We hardly took up pages of hockey talk :ras:

And there may not be Yotes anymore :sobbing:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Sorry girls, but Acacasuso :bigclap: 4 points! :bounce:

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:39 PM
That's a new look of Acasuso!! Not as stoned now :lol:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:40 PM
save it, please, Acacasuso!

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Viktor ate an bagel in the 3rd and final set :sobbing:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Come on! You can do it!

arm
05-28-2009, 01:41 PM
damn it! :mad: Break him now!

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:45 PM
:shrug: It's Roger.

*Raine
05-28-2009, 01:46 PM
WTF Chucho.... you were playing so well.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

arm
05-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Roger is going to get lucky here, I see.

arm
05-28-2009, 01:49 PM
You can win the TB! :bounce: Focus, Roger is :unsure:, you can do it!

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Vamos Chucho. TB time and don't lose this one. :armed:

*Raine
05-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Hits Chucho with a frying pan.

Snap out of it. :mad:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:52 PM
<I hate that Roger always gets lucky in these situations :mad:

Lee
05-28-2009, 01:54 PM
There goes 3rd set. *sigh*

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 01:55 PM
:woohoo: what a comeback by Federer :worship:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:55 PM
:banghead:

arm
05-28-2009, 01:56 PM
have to go :wavey: :hug:

*Raine
05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Raquel your powers are not working. :mad:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Bye Raquel :wavey:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Raquel your powers are not working. :mad:

It's because she's cheering for Federer. She just doesn't know it :)

Lee
05-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Bye Raquel! :wavey:

Lee
05-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Alize lost. Has all French women out after 2nd round? :help:

Vamos Pico!!!!!

although i really hope Nole will play vs SB instead of Del Potro in QF to improve their h2h :p

edit: Aravane Rezai is in 3rd round and Virginie Razzano is still to play her 2nd round match.

*Raine
05-28-2009, 02:08 PM
It's because she's cheering for Federer. She just doesn't know it :)

:ras:

*ignores Elle* ;)

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 02:14 PM

Vamos Pico!!!!!

although i really hope Nole will play vs SB instead of Del Potro in QF to improve their h2h :p

Oh well. Now for Pico!! I've taken a recent liking to him. I wonder if my tv will show it after Fed wins? ;)

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 02:17 PM

Vamos Pico!!!!!

Razzano is going to win it at the moment. :)
Jo&French crowd :scared: They would kill Nole. :tape:

Anyway now one match away to see our boy's action! :dance::lol:

Lee
05-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Needs to make coffee for hubby. brb :bolt:

And total destruction of Chucho in 4th set.

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Roger!! :bounce: Great job but I never really doubted him :)

*Raine
05-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Allez Tsonga!!!!!! :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

Lee
05-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Razzano is going to win it at the moment. :)[/quoet]

I edit my post. :lol: Rezai already makes the 3rd round. Only the top French women :o

[quoet]Jo&French crowd :scared: They would kill Nole. :tape:

Anyway now one match away to see our boy's action! :dance::lol:

I think Nole is better with hostile crowd now. But Tsonga loves to play with the crowd.

Vamos Pico! Hold serve now.

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 02:51 PM
I've decided I will just catch Nole's match on replay. It's too hard to pick out when JWT-Pico will finish.

Lee
05-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Vamos Pico! BREAK AGAIN!

Lee
05-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Stop wasting BPs Pico :rolleyes:

ellewoods
05-28-2009, 03:11 PM
JW is starting to grate my nerves more now. I used to really like him :awww:

shuhrat
05-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I think Nole is better with hostile crowd now. But Tsonga loves to play with the crowd.

Vamos Pico! Hold serve now.
That's the reason of worry.
Now I feel a bit of the atmosphere.
Vamos Pico! :rocker2: