Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER) [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

*Raine
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Now if only Jo was like Gael right now. *sigh*

ellen_
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Andy :o :tape: :rolls:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Just posting this again for the other oldies:

:secret: Ellen, the oldies: Rose, Lee and Herdwick went to bed early. It's not good for the old people to stay up late.

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:02 PM
No rise. Sanguine Herdwick tonight. :angel:

Andy's monologues :rolls:

They've both got gorgeous eyes :awww:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Just posting this again for the other oldies:

:secret: Ellen, the oldies: Rose, Lee and Herdwick went to bed early. It's not good for the old people to stay up late.

:nerner: Not quite yet my dear :p I was eating my dinner, and then washing up - boring domesticity again. And can't deny Roddick/Monfils doesn't exactly set my pulse racing :shrug:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Think they should come off now - it must be getting too dark.

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Think they should come off now - it must be getting too dark.

Last week when I was there, they were playing til round about 9.30am -9.40pm CET. So they have another half an hour I'd say.

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Poor Andy - mind you, as Frew just said, the PC should be well worth a read :lol:

ellen_
06-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Gorgeous eyes or not, Andy can't see with them :awww: He can start thinking about what he will say about the decision to continue play :p If you look closely, you can see steam coming out of his ears! :eek:

And yes, they should've stopped after set 2 :shrug: They said something about 9.30pm, but it's not fair. Andy will never win this though, unless Monfils breaks his leg, but still it's not fair.

ellen_
06-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Who would've thought :bounce: Andy breaks back.

Definitely last game of the day. It should be :smash:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Come on Andy - slow play right down and string it out until tomorrow. Engineer a major argument if necessary :devil:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Sorry - don't really get the "poor Andy" bit :o Admitted I like him more than I did 6 or 7 years ago - but he's still a spoilt, tantrum-filled brat to me :shrug:

And Gael's antics and playing to the crowd are way worse than Tsonga's in my opinion :shrug: Which is probably why I'm currently reading about the 2008 Miss Hospitaity Contest at the Umag tournament last year :tape: Boredom does strrange things.

*Raine
06-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Yay Gael!!!

You can do this... :worship:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:25 PM
What did Andy say? :confused:

He can't see the ball and then swore at the umpire

*Raine
06-01-2009, 08:25 PM
What did Andy say? :confused:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh Andy:rolleyes: if he was 2 sets and 1 break up will he still ask to stop the match:retard:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Andy R. living up to his Dickboy reputation :rolleyes: Grow up Andy - if you don't like it, then go and get a "proper" job earning your money in a factory or something - maybe you won't be such a spoilt brat then :spit:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Andy R. living up to his Dickboy reputation :rolleyes: Grow up Andy - if you don't like it, then go and get a "proper" job earning your money in a factory or something - maybe you won't be such a spoilt brat then :spit:

It's the same for both guys but he's the one losing so:rolleyes:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry - don't really get the "poor Andy" bit :o Admitted I like him more than I did 6 or 7 years ago - but he's still a spoilt, tantrum-filled brat to me :shrug:

And Gael's antics and playing to the crowd are way worse than Tsonga's in my opinion :shrug: Which is probably why I'm currently reading about the 2008 Miss Hospitaity Contest at the Umag tournament last year :tape: Boredom does strrange things.

*Go and clean your moat :nerner:

:awww: Love him.:rolls:

Love 'em both.

* Non-Brits won't get that but it's pertinent right now here.:lol:

ellen_
06-01-2009, 08:29 PM

Ouch, Rose. Are you out there? No. Would Nole do the fucking same? Yes. In fact, anyone in Andy's position would do the same :shrug:

Okay, you wanna trash him? I'm outta here for a while then :wavey:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
ellen don't you think Andy needs to get on with it:shrug:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
JJ lost:bigcry:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I love both Andy Roddick and Gael Monfils. :)

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Ouch, Rose. Are you out there? No. Would Nole do the fucking same? Yes. In fact, anyone in Andy's position would do the same :shrug:

Okay, you wanna trash him? I'm outta here for a while then :wavey:

Sorry Ellen - but I really don't like his attitude when he gets like this :shrug: He speaks to Umpires etc like their pieces of dirt and I just don't like it. I remember him at the AO one year, speaking to the Umpire like sh*t, and also behaving like a total a*se against Nalbandian at the US Open in 2003 too. And agreed, Nole would also have said something, and got angry, but I truly don't see Nole ever acting like such a spoilt brat :shrug:

Sorry - didn't mean to upset you though - I've just always had the same feelings about Andy - like I said - better than I used to feel, but I still think he's a brat :shrug:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
JJ lost:bigcry:

Not before making us all suffer needlessly.

In fact it's partly her fault that Andy's out there in the dark:explode:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Love the crowd. :D

Gael :worship:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Rosie - cast your mind back to the days of McEnroe and Connors :lol:

Roddick is but a mere novice in such matters...

Raine - much as I like Gael, I don't love the crowd. And if it were Nole in Andy's place nor would you :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:37 PM

I remember them well, and I hated them both :angel: Way too agressive and abrasive for me. I was always more of an Edberg and Borg type girl:o

Totally agree about the crowd though - the French crowd at their worst in this match, and Andy's behaviour has only served to rile them up and make it worse.

ellen_
06-01-2009, 08:38 PM
If he complains about peanuts, okay, I don't like that either and I'm honest enough to tell when I don't like what one of my favourites do. But right now, he has a damn good reason to complain. Christophe Rochus talked about the lack of respect to the players too at RG, and who was he playing? Yes, a Frenchman.

*Raine
06-01-2009, 08:41 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Gael

Sorry Ellen :awww:

Too bad Andy R. and Gael faced already. :sad:

Raine - much as I like Gael, I don't love the crowd. And if it were Nole in Andy's place nor would you :rolleyes:

:haha: I know, but just let me enjoy it for this week since Nole's out already, I really like it when they are cheering their guy. I even love Baghdatis' cheering section, but maybe I'm just biased, he's my 2nd favorite player. :)

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 08:44 PM
If he complains about peannuts, okay, I don't like that either and I'm honest enough to tell when I don't like what one of my favourites do. But right now, he has a damn good reason to complain. Christophe Rochus talked about the lack of respect to the players too at RG, and who was he playing? Yes, a Frenchman.

I agree with Ellen here. And if Nole had had to play here tonight I suspect so would the rest of you :rolleyes: I actually thought Andy behaved extremely well tonight - I'd have gone ape myself in his position, faced with the combination of crowd and fast fading light.:explode:

I am not happy with the circumstances of this win so hope Roger takes Gael out on Wednesday. :mad:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:46 PM
If he complains about peanuts, okay, I don't like that either and I'm honest enough to tell when I don't like what one of my favourites do. But right now, he has a damn good reason to complain. Christophe Rochus talked about the lack of respect to the players too at RG, and who was he playing? Yes, a Frenchman.

Well all I can say is that plenty of other matches have gone on later than this one, both this year and in previous years :shrug: Remember that match involving Venus Williams last year, and I believe, the Azarenko one this year. I also remember watching Ancic a few years ago when they played til nearly 10.00pm. They tend to do that at RG to try and get their schedules cleared, and conditions are therefore the same for all, and none of those others behaved like that.

Don't know about the Christophe Rochus thing, and I agree that this tournament favours their own, - but then, to be fair, no one gets more favourable scheduling than Roddick in The States (remember 2003 again?), so it all does around and comes around :shrug:

Crowd were disgusting though :rolleyes:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Not before making us all suffer needlessly.

In fact it's partly her fault that Andy's out there in the dark:explode:

Don't they have enough courts in Paris:rolleyes:don't understand the schedules sometimes:mad:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Don't they have enough courts in Paris:rolleyes:don't understand the schedules sometimes:mad:

They have plenty - and I agree I have no idea why they tend to try and pack their schedules in so tightly. It's not like they have had any significant rain delays this year.

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Maybe they start using lights:banghead:

arm
06-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Gael :bigclap:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Novak:mad:see what your early exit caused tension here:bigcry:

arm
06-01-2009, 08:56 PM
pica pica, we need to go on. :hug:

pica_pica
06-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Finally I'm coming back to Novak's Forum after that tough loss.

Gael is impressive! But even though I don't like Roddick, I feel sorry for him. The French crowd is really horrible imo. Wonder how the crowd would be like in Gael vs Fed. Gael's the only Frenchie left but they also love Fed. :rolleyes:
By the way Gael is playing, I won't be surprised if he upsets Fed. :eek:

Vamos Gonzo & Davai Kolya tmr!!!!!

Marion29520
06-01-2009, 08:58 PM
after seing the match I just want to see Roger distroy Monfils.:mad::mad:

arm
06-01-2009, 08:58 PM
pica pica, we need to go on because I am sure Nole already did. :D :hug:

Noleta
06-01-2009, 09:00 PM
after seing the match I just want to see Roger distroy Monfils.:mad::mad:

:hug:it'll eb the same if Roddick was playing in the US:shrug:it's the same everywhere:shrug:

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Finally I'm coming back to Novak's Forum after that tough loss.

Gael is impressive! But even though I don't like Roddick, I feel sorry for him. The French crowd is really horrible imo. Wonder how the crowd would be like in Gael vs Fed. Gael's the only Frenchie left but they also love Fed. :rolleyes:
By the way Gael is playing, I won't be surprised if he upsets Fed. :eek:

Vamos Gonzo & Davai Kolya tmr!!!!!

The French crowd adore Fed - it won't be the same at all :shrug: Plus Federer will not "incite" and agravate them in the same way, - so I'm sure they'll be OK.

:hug:it'll eb the same if Roddick was playing in the US:shrug:it's the same everywhere:shrug:

You're right there.

arm
06-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Rosie have a good night. Am leaving to study and if I come back you won't be here.

So good night Europeans :wavey: :hug: and to...

Pica pica :eek: you should sleep. it's very very late in Hong Kong. :p

*Raine
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Gael :bigclap:

:bigclap::rocker2::worship:

Maybe they start using lights:banghead:

They don't know what lights are for. ;)

Marion29520
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Roger is considered like French like Henin used toThe TV commentators are always in admiration front of him:o and you can clairly understand that they hate Rafa

arm
06-01-2009, 09:16 PM
:rolls: at the French not knowing what are lights for.

ironic that they were the starters of Enlightenment :haha:

Jade Fox
06-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Ugh, I've had no luck with this years RG. I thought Roddick could make the quarters and I thought Jelena would win it all.

Damn it. :(

Lee
06-02-2009, 12:16 AM

Come on Gael!!!

:spit: I can't wait for their reactions!

That would be VERY early for Lee though :rolls:

I am perfectly fine. :D

What match? [/end of amnesia mode]

:haha:

Didn't you know, Lee is 200 years old. She needs to sleep really early. :)

Even for a 200 years old, it's a bit too much to go to bed at 10am. *sigh* And the older you get, the less sleep you need. :ras:

*sigh* the young guns these days have absolutely no respect for the seniors *sigh*

I think Roddick behaved much better in this match.

And for Monfils, I agree with with PMac, it's too much inciting the crowd. He's already up a break and was at 0-30, no need to get the crowd to cheering. Sorry, he will belong to the Tsonga category for me now.

They have plenty - and I agree I have no idea why they tend to try and pack their schedules in so tightly. It's not like they have had any significant rain delays this year.

I understand since people pay extra for the show courts, they want to put more matches there. At the same time, they better put the f***ing lights there too. So, lights for Chatrier, Lenglen and bull ring.

ellewoods
06-02-2009, 07:08 AM
Okay just finished reading back

1. AO crowds are definitely always drunk. Haha it's what Aussies do :shrug:
2. Sammy!!! Delpo!!! :bounce::bounce:
3. Eh, Roddick :rolleyes: Glad he's out but true they should have suspended it.
4. Double ugh at Monfils. Roger please kill kill kill :armed:
5. No tennis for me tonight as play starts late - 10pm for me and I have an exam at 8am tomorrow. But go Kolya, Gonzo, Dina! :rocker2:

And on that note, shower and then gotta hit the books

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 08:55 AM
:wavey:

Morning all - beautiful day - so no squabbles :rolls:

Andykins and Kolya :bounce:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 09:16 AM

Morning all - beautiful day - so no squabbles :rolls:

Andykins and Kolya :bounce:

:p The day would be much more beautiful if I was at home instead of shut in this stuffy office :spit:

Fernando and Kolya :bounce:

OK - back to the grindstone :awww: Later :wavey:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Am at work today too:bicgry:

But WAH tomorrow :devil:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Am at work today too:bicgry:

But WAH tomorrow :devil:

None of that for me til Friday :sad: So here I am sitting in my office in front of the PC having an "admin" day, with no one and nothing but my delightful Celtic colleague Angharad (guess where she comes from? :p ) to keep me awake!

Will attempt to skive off very early though :o

*Raine
06-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Even for a 200 years old, it's a bit too much to go to bed at 10am. *sigh* And the older you get, the less sleep you need. :ras:

*sigh* the young guns these days have absolutely no respect for the seniors *sigh*

:wavey: Aunt Lee

How are you today? :p :haha:

pica_pica
06-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Davai Kolya!!! :bounce:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Dinara :clap2:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Igor and Dima are 3-1 up against Nestor/Zimonjic :worship: :bounce:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Ajde Ziki&Dani!! :rocker2:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Just broke back. They are better but I have this feeling they are not pushing it for 100%, it's a weird doubles match :lol: It's been a good run for the Russian boys :hug:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I like Nenad! :sad:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Me too but I like both Kuni and Dima so I kinda hoped they would win it :o Sorry Serbs! 4-4

Another break. Nestor/Zimo are gonna serve for the set now.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
So Andykins and Kolya for you today is it? Or will our paths diverge?

ellen_
06-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Gonzo and Kolya it is :ras: But most of all I hope Dina will double bagel Azarenka :worship:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Go Nenad and Nestor. :worship: :worship: :worship:

pica_pica
06-02-2009, 11:20 AM
I hope Nenad and Daniel can complete their clay tournaments sweep! :bounce:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 11:23 AM
So do I. Last year's runner-up plates are not enough for them. :p

ellen_
06-02-2009, 11:24 AM
They won :) How cute of Nenad to give Dima's curls a rub :hearts:

Well done of the Russian boys :hug: Losing from Nestor/Zimo in QF isn't a shame.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Gonzo and Kolya it is :ras: But most of all I hope Dina will double bagel Azarenka :worship:

Well actually like Gonzo too so can live with him coming through. :D

I must make a point of watching this Azarenka girl to see why everyone loathes her :haha: It's quite a feat for someone who hasn't won anything massive.

pica_pica
06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't get it. Why so many people hate Azarenka? She's pretty normal to me. :shrug: In the women's side I'd be okay with anyone but Serena Williams.

ellen_
06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
I just don't like her attitude and behaviour. There are a lot of people who express their dislikes here so I think it's my turn now :shrug: :ras:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Gonzo and

Soderling/Kolya for me later. I can't decided on these two yet. :p

Yay Nenad and Nestor won!!!!

Stephie Cesc
06-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Gonzo and Kolya for me :rocker2:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 11:49 AM
:haha: You're getting old eh, Andy? Hope Gonzo saw this too :devil:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/cb/fullj.c7f9cb02b5d90a4bb885f40680658974/c7f9cb02b5d90a4bb885f40680658974-getty-86151634jd016_2009_french_o.jpg

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 11:56 AM
In the women's side I'd be okay with anyone but Serena Williams.

Emphatically seconded!

Wondering about Gonzo's cold though - hope it's nothing. Am still waiting for my steaming 5-setter and this could be it if he's not sick.

arm
06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Come on Kolya dn gonzo! :bounce: :rocker2:

I have classes, and a lot of stuff to study, and a birthday party later tonight. And exam next friday :spit: which I cannot fail otherwise will only be able to repeat it next year. :spit:

This all means = have a great tennis day :wavey: mine will only consists of checking livescores at the end of the day. :bigcry:

:hug:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
There are a lot of people who express their dislikes here so I think it's my turn now :shrug: :ras:

You go petal! :bounce: It's a bit boring when we all agree all the time - friendly discord is stimulating :nerner:

Raquel :wavey: The happiest of days.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 12:23 PM
:haha: You're getting old eh, Andy? Hope Gonzo saw this too :devil:

I was going to have a snack till i saw this:sad:suddenly i lost my appetite thanks:ras:

I like Azarenka especially after she stood up to the Frenck crowd the other day:lol:she's got attitude:yeah:

Have a fun day Raquel:kiss:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 12:39 PM
I like Azarenka especially after she stood up to the Frenck crowd the other day:lol:she's got attitude:yeah:

I liked her a year ago too, when she won RG mixed doubles with Bob. But the problem is that she tells off every crowd and not just the French one :shrug: She even tells off fans, personally. I don't get the girl. She has it all to make it, and then she comes up with this stinky diva attitude? I hope for her it gets better when she grows up but I have my doubts.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 12:44 PM
I liked her a year ago too, when she won RG mixed doubles with Bob. But the problem is that she tells off every crowd and not just the French one :shrug: She even tells off fans, personally. I don't get the girl. She has it all to make it, and then she comes up with this stinky diva attitude? I hope for her it gets better when she grows up but I have my doubts.

Oh that i've never seen it so i will take your word for it but yeah she is still 19 and maybe with more experience she'll get better but i was glad she reacted to the crowd in her match against the Spanish player they were out of order like most of the time.i think it's ore to do with teenage moods than diva attitude:shrug:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Anyone seen the comments made by Uncle Tony:bolt: that won't help Rafa at all:shrug: he's turning into Serdjan:lol:

Safina wins in 2 sets 4and4
Murray wins in 3sets 5/5/5
Robredo wins in 3 too

ellen_
06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh that i've never seen it so i will take your word for it but yeah she is still 19 and maybe with more experience she'll get better but i was glad she reacted to the crowd in her match against the Spanish player they were out of order like most of the time.i think it's ore to do with teenage moods than diva attitude:shrug:

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/victoria-azarenka/

You should read this when you're bored some time :lol: Start at the bottom, the girl who writes it obviously liked Vika before too. Until she met her... :rolls: It's a nice blog btw, the girl is straightforward, I can assure you that. But it's funny.

And yes, the words of Tío Toni have reached me too :lol: It certainly won't help him but he's damn right imo :shrug: :rolls:

Running:Free
06-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Anyone seen the comments made by Uncle Tony:bolt: that won't help Rafa at all:shrug: he's turning into Serdjan:lol:

:bolt: :sobbing:

Gonzo has a virus? Wanted him to win today :(

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:08 PM

You should read this when you're bored some time :lol: Start at the bottom, the girl who writes it obviously liked Vika before too. Until she met her... :rolls: It's a nice blog btw, the girl is straightforward, I can assure you that. But it's funny.

And yes, the words of Tío Toni have reached me too :lol: It certainly won't help him but he's damn right imo :shrug: :rolls:

Wow this girl is very though:rolls:i do agree she needs to hire someone to help her behave off court:shrug:

Safina only lost 5 games so far:bolt: yes Tony is right but he shouln't have said it like that:shrug:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
:bolt: :sobbing:

Gonzo has a virus? Wanted him to win today :(

:lol: imagine if Serdjan said something like that MTF would've exploded:p

Murray must've been an angel in his other life:eek:Gonzo have a virus,Tipsy and Cilic both had problems:rolleyes:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Hope this will be a competitive match:rolleyes:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Emphatically seconded!

Wondering about Gonzo's cold though - hope it's nothing. Am still waiting for my steaming 5-setter and this could be it if he's not sick.

Gonzo's cold transferred to me. :sobbing:

I just don't like her attitude and behaviour. There are a lot of people who express their dislikes here so I think it's my turn now :shrug: :ras:

And you are free to express it. :)

Gonzo and Kolya for me :rocker2:

We are on the same side again (Gonzo). :rocker2:

As for Kolya and Robin, I'll cheer for them both. :D

Me too!

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Azarenka on fire:bounce: keep it up girl:dance:

ellewoods
06-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Azarenka has already taken more games off Dina than any other opponent so far :lol:

*buries herself back into her books*

*Raine
06-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Ellen:

That blog is priceless. :haha:

06-02-2009, 01:30 PM
We are on the same side again (Gonzo). :rocker2:

I think everyone 'cept for Herdwick is :rocker2: :p

:awww: :hug: for the cold.

Kolya is down :ras:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Dinara has lost four games already? :eek: :p Wake up!! :smash:
Kolya/Sod, whoever wins this, it's ok for me but still come on Kolya!! :rocker2:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Soderling up 5-0 against Davydenko:eek:

Wow Azarenka:D:worship:about time someone gave Safina something of her own medecine:lol:

6-1 to Soderling first set: bolt:

Does Safina and Azarenka speaks the same laguage:scratch:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 01:38 PM

She doesn't seem to like Nole much though - so one has to question her taste:p

Link to Uncle Toni's words please - am at work so can't really spend too much time searching :angel:

Herdwick is becoming used to being the odd one here :sobbing:

Kolya :scared:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 01:41 PM
She's impressive today, I have to admit. But Dina should wake up :smash: Same for Niko!

Toni's words http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/frenchopen/5424890/Rafael-Nadals-uncle-calls-Paris-fans-stupid.html

And yes, she doesn't like Nole much. That's mainly why I don't read the blog anymore, a friend copies the funny pieces for me and I just ignore the rest :p

ellewoods
06-02-2009, 01:42 PM
PS I love that blog...I go there every day

ellen_
06-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Yes, both Safina and Azarenka speak Russian.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 01:46 PM
She's impressive today, I have to admit. But Dina should wake up :smash: Same for Niko!

Toni's words http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/frenchopen/5424890/Rafael-Nadals-uncle-calls-Paris-fans-stupid.html

And yes, she doesn't like Nole much. That's mainly why I don't read the blog anymore, a friend copies the funny pieces for me and I just ignore the rest :p

Thank you. And yes, imagine if those words had tumbled from the tongue of Srdjan.*ducks*

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Link to Uncle Toni's words please - am at work so can't really spend too much time searching :angel:

Kolya :scared:

She finds Murray sexy:pthat's eough said:p

You make your friends suffer:p

Safina is in shock i think:eek:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 01:47 PM
You don't think Murray is sexy? :eek:

And my friend doesn't care about Nole :shrug: :rolls:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Yes, both Safina and Azarenka speak Russian.

Azarenka keep up the concentration:armed:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM

Now I love the laddie but that's pushing it....

06-02-2009, 01:51 PM

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/FAQ.html

Q: What's your agenda? Who are your favorite players?

A: Geez, what's with the conspiracy theory, Mel Gibson? My favorite players are Nole, Masha, and Ana. Outside of that, I generally root for Rafa, Muzza, Ernests Gulbis, Dani H., JJ, Caroline Wozniaki, and Dinara. I have come to appreciate Roger and the Williams Sisters, but I still wouldn't consider myself a fan. And of course I root for players that I think are super foxy: Marat, Mikhail Youzney, Paul Henri Mattieu, Gilles Simon, Janko Tipsarevic, Tsonga, and Ancic. The only players that I actively root against are Robin Soderling, Rainer Schuettler, Patty Schnyder, Mono Bartoli, and Francesca Schiavone.

:lol: :p

Yeah, that is :scared: :unsure:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Now I love the laddie but that's pushing it....

:angel:like you said one have to question her taste in men:p

grrrr Azarenka:smash::mad:she is in a good mood today thoug:rolls:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 01:53 PM

:p

Dinara has lost four games already? :eek: :p Wake up!! :smash:
Kolya/Sod, whoever wins this, it's ok for me but still come on Kolya!! :rocker2:

Hear hear.. come on Dinara. :o

Kolya/Sod whoever wins this, it's ok for me but still come on Soderling!! :rocker2:

I wish they are showing that match here instead. :mad:

I think everyone 'cept for Herdwick is :rocker2: :p

:awww: :hug: for the cold.

Kolya is down :ras:

Yay Soderling!! :rocker2:

:hug:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Safina is awake now:scared:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 02:00 PM
grrrr Azarenka:smash::mad:she is in a good mood today thoug:rolls:

Of course, she just gave Dina a breadstick. I would be in a good mood too :rolls: Waiting for the moment when Dina takes over :devil:

And about the blog, she's rude for her favourites too so I wonder if you can really call it 'favourites' :lol:

ellewoods
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM
God I hate whatsherface :rolleyes:

adkljasd I can't concentrate on my studying. I'm so worried about it too :bigcry:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Of course, she just gave Dina a breadstick. I would be in a good mood too :rolls: Waiting for the moment when Dina takes over :devil:

And about the blog, she's rude for her favourites too so I wonder if you can really call it 'favourites' :lol:

Looking like it now:bigcry:

She's very hard to please:p

ellen_
06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Vika is losing it :cuckoo: She has a reputation of crying on court too.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Vika is losing it :cuckoo: She has a reputation of crying on court too.

Yes as i said she's very moody that will only change with age:p

Safina:smash:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:08 PM
I tought i saw Herdwick post:scratch:was going to reply but it just gone:spit:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh Dina :rolleyes: :smash: Sister of..., eh? :p

And yes, I hope Vika realizes that she can have a much better future when people actually like her :shrug:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Temper temper temper:rolls: well done Alisson for not giving a warning:yeah:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Don't get why she didn't give a warning either :scratch:

The crowd boo-ed Azarenka once, but that's it. And they are rather quiet too.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:16 PM
The crowd bahaving good:eek:what's wrong with them:rolls:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Azarenka:rolls:she really doesn't trust Safina does she:lol: Gilbert is there too:spit:

:woohoo: 4-4 and i'm so terrible at predicting too:smash::rolls:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM
:o Come on cable channel please show the Soderling Kolya match instead while Dinara is imploding. :sad:

*finds a livestream*

Aaaahhh Magnus... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

okay I really want Soderling to win this now, Magnus will be happy. :D

ellen_
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Dina's shriek sounds like a turkey again.

And another break!

MTF at its best again today :worship:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 02:25 PM

And another break!

It sounds a bit scary. :lol:
Serve it out here, girl! :o

Sod :eek:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:27 PM

And another break!

And the Azarenka(long name) sounds like a little puppy:lol:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:28 PM
It sounds a bit scary. :lol:
Serve it out here, girl! :o

Sod :eek:

:rolls:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM

And another break!

:haha: Mean but true. ;)

If her shriek sounds like a turkey, how about Azarenka's? :haha:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
She's lost it now:rolleyes: i predict a bagel

ellen_
06-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Azarenka sounds like the cow that had to give birth in the little farm right accross my street a while ago :o :help:

An awful lot of footfaults lately btw.

*Raine
06-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Azarenka sounds like the cow that had to give birth in the little farm right accross my street a while ago :o :help:

:haha: :haha:

And Dementieva's shriek sound like a cat that is falling from the 7th floor of a building.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:46 PM
:haha: :haha:

And Dementieva's shriek sound like a cat that is falling from the 7th floor of a building.

:haha::rolls:

Kolya:sad:

ellen_

:haha: I've always thought she said "quack" like a duck.

Kolya can start packing :awww: 4-1* Soderling

Noleta

:spit: don't understand why they have to shriek like that almost all women do it:spit:

......And double faults:help:

ellewoods
06-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Kolya :sad:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:51 PM
And what about the girl from Portugal:spit::bolt:

Aza:mad:stop moaning and get on with it:armed:

Hope they will show Sharapova on my telly:dance:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Well done Soderling:yeah:6-1/6-3/6-1 that's impressive:cool:

kalisita
06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Davy gone. :sad: Just can't beat Sod on clay. 3-0 for the Toad. :sad:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Soderling :bowdown::woohoo::woohoo:

Kolya :hug::awww:

:haha: I've always thought she said "quack" like a duck.

That too.

Stephie Cesc
06-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Kolya lost :awww:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Really impressed by Robin but I won't roof for him from now on. You know what I mean? :aplot:

Kolya :hug:

ellewoods
06-02-2009, 03:08 PM
:woohoo: Dina!!

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Davy :bigcry: Noooooooooooooo.

Sorry Rafa :hug: but have to say this is the most interesting RG for years :bounce:

Home just in time for Andy :woohoo:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Come on Feña!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Yay on Dinara and Soderling!!

Davy :bigcry: Noooooooooooooo.

Sorry Rafa :hug: but have to say this is the most interesting RG for years :bounce:

Home just in time for Andy :woohoo:

I have to agree that it is becoming interesting. :D

Okay off to watch.. once again we're on the opposite sides. :devil:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 03:43 PM
:lol: Oh am fine with Gonzo winning - have always liked him. He's looking very good at present. I'd prefer Andykins though.

Tbh the SB and Nalbandian are about the only players I actually dislike. Oh and that Italian tosser - Fogninny. And Feli Lopez.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Maria:bigcry:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Kolya :tears:

Robin :bowdown:

Vamos Fena :rocker: Viva Chile :D

*Raine
06-02-2009, 03:52 PM
:lol: Oh am fine with Gonzo winning - have always liked him. He's looking very good at present. I'd prefer Andykins though.

Tbh the SB and Nalbandian are about the only players I actually dislike. Oh and that Italian tosser - Fogninny. And Feli Lopez.

:hug: I like Andy too but he went down to the top 20 of my list at the beginning of the year. :angel:

:speakles:

I didn't know Corretja is Andy's coach in the clay season. I liked him. :)

Lee
06-02-2009, 03:53 PM
:wavey: Aunt Lee

How are you today? :p :haha:

Better than the MTF serve :p

I stayed away from her with her scream before I really watched any of her match so kind of neutral toward her. But after watching her match vs Clara (where she was booed badly by the crowd), I developed a dislike of her even she lives in my town. :p

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Blimey - Shriekapova's getting annihilated...

ellen_
06-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Wow, Maria got a bagel? :eek:

Liking the match Gonzo-Murray. Lot of movement and aggressive play, no endlessly long points what you would expect at a Murray match :worship: :woohoo:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 03:59 PM
She can't hit a effing first serve:smash:

Heading towards a double bagel:speakles::sobbing:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 03:59 PM
aka the tallest vs the shortest match. :lol:

Stephie Cesc
06-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Poor Masha :sad: Show your fighting spirit! :rocker2:

Lee
06-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Masha had a long layoff from tennis and playing 4 consecutive 3 setters finally get to her.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Masha had a long layoff from tennis and playing 4 consecutive 3 setters finally get to her.

You're right:sad:she's not moving well at all:shrug: i just didn't want her to lose like that against Cibulkova:mad:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Take it Gonzo!!!

aka the tallest vs the shortest match. :lol:

:lol:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Cibulkova's on a roll lately. Full of confidence.

Nando! :bounce: :kiss:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Feña :inlove: Vamos Chileano!

kalisita
06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Poor Maria. :sad: On the verge being double bageled. :o Good run for her here though. Hopefully she'll do even better at Wimby. :)

*Raine
06-02-2009, 04:16 PM
:bigclap: Gonzo

ellen_
06-02-2009, 04:17 PM

In a quarterfinal at a surface where you consider yourself as a cow on ice, after months of inactivity. Says a lot about her and the others :shrug: She's growing on me.

And she's got herself a game.

Noleta
:woohoo: Maria:hug::dance:

kalisita
Maria on the board! :bounce: Glad she didn't get two bagels. Hopefully she can hold here and force Domi to serve it out again.

Stephie Cesc
06-02-2009, 04:19 PM
she finally won a game! :)

kalisita
06-02-2009, 04:21 PM
In a quarterfinal at a surface where you consider yourself as a cow on ice, after months of inactivity. Says a lot about her and the others :shrug: She's growing on me.

And she's got herself a game.

She's a huge fighter. I always admired that about her. And now she finally held serve. Nice! :)

Noleta
06-02-2009, 04:25 PM
She's a huge fighter. I always admired that about her. And now she finally held serve. Nice! :)

Shame it's too late thoug:sad:

It's over:sobbing:

kalisita
06-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Nice fight at the end Maria! :yeah:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Murray does a funny voice when he's about to serve:spit:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Andy: "Hit it!" :haha: Guess that's the main point of tennis, yes. Smart boy, A.

What do you think about Nole's voice when he serves then? Sounds like an old men who's trying to get up the stairs :spit:

And I just thought Gonzo was bleeding :eek: Just some red adds, thank god.

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Andy: "Hit it!" :haha: Guess that's the main point of tennis, yes. Smart boy, A.

What do you think about Nole's voice when he serves then? Sounds like an old men who's trying to get up the stairs :spit:
:haha::haha::spit:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 04:40 PM

At least Novak's voice is manly:pcan't say that about Murray who sounds like a girl:spit:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Mickey Mouse! :D

ellen_
06-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Mickey Mouse! :D

Where? :eek:

But that reminds me, Nole's voice does sound a bit like Donald Duck too when he serves. Very rough and a bit high pitched.

2nd set Murray. D'oh. Do the guys know I would like to watch a tv show at 8.30pm?

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Gonzo sounds like a man who has diarrhea at the toilet. :spit:

:lol: :rolls: :tape:

shuhrat
06-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I always think the sounds aren't synchronized well with his motions. :lol:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 04:48 PM

And I just thought Gonzo was bleeding :eek: Just some red adds, thank god.

Murray does a funny voice when he's about to serve:spit:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 04:50 PM

Oooh, that's mean :eek: :haha: But yeah, he does make a lot of noise.

Dinara being smart in the Eurosport studio. She loves playing in France and Paris. She has a weird voice too :scratch: From all the shrieking, possibly.

*Raine
06-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Where? :eek:

I saw Mickey Mouse at the montage during the break. :D

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 04:55 PM
I swear if Murray doesn't stop snarling "Come on" after very single Gonzalez error, I will throw something through my TV screen :spit:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 04:56 PM

yuk:haha::lol::yeah:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I swear if Murray doesn't stop snarling "Come on" after very single Gonzalez error, I will throw something through my TV screen :spit:

Gonzalez should just stop making errors :shrug: :lol:

Break! :dance:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 04:57 PM

:lol: Indeed he should - he needs to WIN this match :angel:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 04:58 PM
I miss Guga's grunt. :D :worship:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Pretty fun match this. So our Thai chicken will wait til it's finished - hoping for 5 sets.

I know - we'll have a beer!

Much as I like Andy, it would be better for Nole and Roger if he loses. *Feels mean*

Noleta

Lol you're right but still:shrug:

Murray:yawn:

Noleta
Pretty fun match this. So our Thai chicken will wait til it's finished - hoping for 5 sets.

Much as I like Andy, it would be better for Nole and Roger if he loses. *Feels mean*

Why:confused:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:02 PM
I miss Guga's grunt. :D :worship:

Guga's grunt used to really irritate me :spit: Yes I know - off to hang my head in same - I am one of the few people in the world who didn't really like Guga that much :o And I don't mean that I disliked him - I didn't :shrug: He just never really attracted me in any way if you know what I mean :shrug:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM

I prefer Lleyton's Come Ons :D

yuk:haha::lol::yeah:

:haha:And nothing comes out for a long time. Okay that is disgusting. :o

Pretty fun match this. So our Thai chicken will wait til it's finished - hoping for 5.

Yummy!

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Because he won't be able to beat Roger in the final, in the event Roger manages to get past Gael/Giraffe, nor will he take #2 quite yet (not that I think Roger is bothered).

And as far as Nole's concerned he won't disappear into the distance points-wise.

Lee
OK, I know it's not fair for Federer but again, reading posts from Fedtards in GM makes me hope Federer never to win RG. Every tennis fans with any knowledge of tennis knew why Federer won Madrid. Only the Fedtards think otherwise.

*Raine
Bagel him!

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Guga's grunt used to really irritate me :spit: Yes I know - off to hang my head in same - I am one of the few people in the world who didn't really like Guga that much :o And I don't mean that I disliked him - I didn't :shrug: He just never really attracted me in any way if you know what I mean :shrug:

Snap! I have never dared to say this before (and please don't hit me, Lee) but Guga left me stone cold.

Stephie Cesc
06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
A bagel for Murray :D

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Snap! I have never dared to say this before (and no offence Lee) but Guga left me stone cold.

:D I always knew you had good taste - and - yes - of course - no offence to Lee - we all have different tastes :shrug:

kalisita
06-02-2009, 05:09 PM
WTF was that Andy?

Bagel for Murray

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Rose and Herdwick: I am a Guga fan too like Lee. :angel:

Lee
06-02-2009, 05:12 PM
We all have different tastes. ;) Like I can never ever see Federer has charisma or good looking. And this has nothing to do with stupid Fedtards. I feel the same before he wins anything and his fans here were all great.

kalisita
06-02-2009, 05:13 PM
I saw first two sets and then went to eat lunch. Came back just as Gonzo broke Murray for the last time in the 3rd. Andy looked pretty bad those last couple points. Something wrong with Murray, either physically or mentally? Or Gonzo just playing amazing?

Lee
06-02-2009, 05:15 PM
My guess Murray is mentally gone, hope that part of him returned though. The last 2 points he lost in last set is typical that his focus was missing.

Noleta
06-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Because he won't be able to beat Roger in the final, in the event Roger manages to get past Gael/Giraffe, nor will he take #2 quite yet (not that I think Roger is bothered).

And as far as Nole's concerned he won't disappear into the distance points-wise.

Both Roger and Novak knows once they start playing to theire full potential they won't have to worry about Murray:D

OK, I know it's not fair for Federer but again, reading posts from Fedtards in GM makes me hope Federer never to win RG. Every tennis fans with any knowledge of tennis knew why Federer won Madrid. Only the Fedtards think otherwise.

I know what you mean .sigh. but still for his tennis:inlove:he should win this year he deserve it:hug:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Rose and Herdwick: I am a Guga fan too like Lee. :angel:

:awww: Most people are :shrug: Herdwick and I are definitely the exceptions. Maybe it's a Brit thing :shrug:

We all have different tastes. ;) Like I can never ever see Federer has charisma or good looking. And this has nothing to do with stupid Fedtards. I feel the same before he wins anything and his fans here were all great.

I don't think he'd good-looking either :shrug: Though I do think he has a "certain something" in his manner and personality. The ones I really don't get are the people who say Murray is good-looking though :eek: Good player - yes - but good-looking? :eek: :tape: I honestly can't see it at all, and yet some people really do seem to think it.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:18 PM

There are some very nice Fed fans ;) but there are also some absolute arses.:retard:

'Twas ever thus....I try to make allowances for them because I find it really tough too to see him slip from the summit. But I have always loved him purely for his gorgeous tennis, rather than adoring him as a person, if you get me. And some comments are just blinkered beyond belief.:shrug:

We seem to be far more measured here - guess it's because Nole is looking increasingly unlikely to scale the Elysian heights :sad:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Is Andy still there or did he just put a cardboard in the shape of himself out there? :scratch:

Nice stat, forehand winners: Gonzo 26 - Andy 4

Hope our dearest Murray fan, Herdwick, isn't too sad :hug:

Edit: Okay this does sound like I think it's over already :rolls: It's not, Ellen. It's not! :smash:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 05:20 PM

The problem i have with Fed is that he never shows any kind of emotions on court:shrug:it's getting better this year have to say he was like a robot:o

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:22 PM
There are some very nice Fed fans ;) but there are also some absolute arses.:retard:

'Twas ever thus....I try to make allowances for them because I find it really tough too to see him slip from the summit. But I have always loved him purely for his gorgeous tennis, rather than adoring him as a person, if you get me. And some comments are just blinkered beyond belief.:shrug:

We seem to be far more measured here - guess it's because Nole is looking increasingly unlikely to scale the Elysian heights :sad:

All players attract their share of arses :shrug: Kind of goes with the territory I guess. I do think that Fed and Nadal have the worst though - although whether that's just because they are more successful players (and therefore attract MORE fans so it's a ratio thing), is very difficult to say :shrug:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 05:22 PM
:awww: Most people are :shrug: Herdwick and I are definitely the exceptions. Maybe it's a Brit thing :shrug:

I don't think he'd good-looking either :shrug: Though I do think he has a "certain something" in his manner and personality. The ones I really don't get are the people who say Murray is good-looking though :eek: Good player - yes - but good-looking? :eek: :tape: I honestly can't see it at all, and yet some people really do seem to think it.

To be fair to Andy he can't help the way he looks:lol::hug:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:24 PM

Just like I hate Danny Gokey and you love him right? :D

Is Andy still there or did he just put a cardboard in the shape of himself out there? :scratch:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Wooooo! Vamos! :bounce: Te quiero, Nando :worship: :kiss:

I like Murray better with a cap btw.

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:32 PM
To be fair to Andy he can't help the way he looks:lol::hug:

Of couse he can't :shrug: He could do a awful lot about his bahviour though :angel:

Vamos Fena :bigclap:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Of couse he can't :shrug: He could do a awful lot about his bahviour though :angel:

Vamos Fena :bigclap:

The thing i deslike about him is yelling com'on and fist pumping when his opponents make errors not to mention him doing so when Novak hit a DF during their Miami final:mad:shows no respect whatsoever:mad:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Andy's Come Ons -> :o

More for us then. :) :p

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Andy's Come Ons -> :o

More for us then. :) :p

You're welcome :angel:

The thing i deslike about him is yelling com'on and fist pumping when his opponents make errors not to mention him doing so when Novak hit a DF during their Miami final:mad:shows no respect whatsoever:mad:

+ 1 :yeah:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Come on break him!!

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Andy :bigcry:

I wanted this to go to 5 at least.

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Vamooooooos :woohoo:

Now HOLD yor serve :D

kalisita
Nice point ending in fantastic FH from Gonzo to break!

Serve it out now!

*Raine
Wooohoooo!!!!! Now hold!

Lee
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Just like I hate Danny Gokey and you love him right? :D

I have a 6th sense for people. Gokey is the kind that I will never ever trust and will stay away as fas as possible. And my 6th sense, when working although sparsely, never wrong. I don't have this kind of feeling toward Federer or Murray, etc.

ellen_
06-02-2009, 05:42 PM
I had hoped he would beat Murray but I never even expected him to really do so! Can you imagine how thrilled I am? :eek:

Herdwick
Gokey = great name :yeah:

Andy's a nice bloke, by all accounts here, decent, loyal, unpretentious, pretty bright. He could do with a little polish on the manners front I grant you.

Yeah! :bounce:

*Ljubica*
I had hoped he would beat Murray but I never even expected him to really do so! Can you imagine how thrilled I am? :eek:

He hasn't done it yet :sad: Just watch him choke here :rolleyes:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Jinxed! Ouch :awww: Perdone, Nando.

*Raine
He hasn't done it yet :sad: Just watch him choke here :rolleyes:

He listened to you. :mad:

*Raine
Oh snap!!!

kalisita
Damn! Break for the match then!

kalisita
06-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Triple BP! Vamos Gonzo!

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:44 PM
STFU Brit commentators :banghead:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
take it Gonzo!!!!!!!111

ellen_
Now I'm thrilled :worship: Soderling next, amigo! :bounce:

kalisita
3 MPs!

ellen_
06-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Can't wait for tomorrow's matches actually, should be lots of fun too.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Wow - now what odds would you have got on Roger being the last one of the top 4 left after the QF.

Andy :hug:

Terrific match from Gonzo.

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:49 PM
:woohoo:

Well done Gonzo :bounce:

Bye, bye Andy :wavey: As Herdwick would say - don't forget to shut the door on your way out :angel:

Stephie Cesc
06-02-2009, 05:50 PM
:woohoo: Gonzo rocks :rocker2::rocker2::rocker2:

kalisita
:bounce: Gonzalez! :bounce:

Win it all Fena! :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
:bounce: Gonzalez! :bounce:

Win it all Fena! :rocker2:

Would be nice :) But every time I try to cheer any particular player they lose (look at poor Kolya today :sad: ). So I will say nothing.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:52 PM

Bye, bye Andy :wavey: As Herdwick would say - don't forget to shut the door on your way out :angel:

I like Gonzo too you know so this is :yeah: by me. :D

And it's better for both Nole and Roger so le meilleur des mondes possibles, if I am allowed Panglossian mode for a minute.

*Raine
06-02-2009, 05:54 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 05:54 PM

Rose:rolls:the British commentators:I'm sure Andy can win it all but it's a hard task to win 7matches on a row:scratch::spit:hey have to make up theire minds:lol:

Wow it's hard to believe only Federer is still in the tournament:sad:would've been nice a top4 SF

kalisita
06-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Would be nice :) But every time I try to cheer any particular player they lose (look at poor Kolya today :sad: ). So I will say nothing.

:lol: I probably should have kept my mouth shut (or my fingers actually!) since that's how it's been for me as well lately. :sad:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Rose:rolls:the British commentators:I'm sure Andy can win it all but it's ahrd task to win 7matches on a row:scratch::spit:

:haha: :worship: They are so intelligent.

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Rose:rolls:the British commentators:I'm sure Andy can win it all but it's a hard task to win 7matches on a row:scratch::spit:hey have to make up theire minds:lol:

Wow it's hard to believe only Federer is still in the tournament:sad:would've been nice a top4 SF

But of course :tape: Also, he is a far better player than Gonzalez - it just didn't "happen" for him today :spit:

Lee
06-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Rose:rolls:the British commentators:I'm sure Andy can win it all but it's ahrd task to win 7matches on a row:scratch::spit:

That statement is really moronic. :spit:

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Tomorrow's OOP - you absolute bastards!!!!

Both QFs on at the same time :explode:

ellen_
06-02-2009, 06:00 PM
And don't forget JM, please :ras: He's number 5 in the world afterall.

Herdwick
06-02-2009, 06:02 PM
And don't forget JM, please :ras: He's number 5 in the world afterall.

Well you won't see him :mad: :fiery: explode:

*Raine
06-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Can't wait for tomorrow's matches actually, should be lots of fun too.

:dance:

I have a 6th sense for people. Gokey is the kind that I will never ever trust and will stay away as fas as possible. And my 6th sense, when working although sparsely, never wrong. I don't have this kind of feeling toward Federer or Murray, etc.

:haha: Have you read his twitter? Same annoying guy on the show.

Gokey = great name :yeah:

Great name but horrible personality:o. He had a lot of haters when he was on American Idol.

ellen_
06-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Well you won't see him :mad: :fiery: explode:

Why not? :scratch: I have Eurosport player online, I can watch both matches at the same time if necessary :p

MTF :explode: :armed: :boxing:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 06:08 PM

What:mad::banghead:the schedules have been totally atrocious:(:explode::speakles:

*Ljubica*
06-02-2009, 06:09 PM

Have one on TV and the other online :D What time are they on anyway? Will I be home from work on time?

Lee
ESPN is showing the disastrous match of Sharapova vs Cibulkova. Well, lots of the guys watching did not care how Masha played though.

Herdwick
Ok - you might but the rest of us won't, unless we can find a stream. And even then it takes the fun away because you can't concentrate properly! :mad:

At least today they staggered them! I am furious.

Women first on both courts. :banghead:

Noleta
06-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Ok - you might but the rest of us won't, unless we can find a stream. And even then it takes the fun away because you can't concentrate properly! :mad:

At least today they staggered them! I am furious.

Women first on both courts. :banghead:

They're quick to finish theire matches:shrug:

Argh MTF is annoying why can't they fix it:banghead: sigh

ellen_
06-02-2009, 06:22 PM
They're quick to finish theire matches:shrug:

:spit: We're talking about Williams-Stosur and Kuzzie-Cirstea here. They can go on, and on, and on,... :crazy: