Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER) [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

kalisita
05-31-2009, 03:51 PM
Soderling 3 pts away. :eek:

Herdwick
Rafa :bigcry:

This can't be happening.

ellewoods
Rafa is 3 points from defeat :eek:

arm
I am here

mlove
:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!
match point!

Noleta
This can't happen

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:52 PM
MTF is going to EXPLODE!

arm
05-31-2009, 03:52 PM
I am here, Rosie!

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Come on!!!! Go go go Robin!!

arm
05-31-2009, 03:54 PM
come on! :bounce:

kalisita
5 MPs for Sod! I can't believe it.

arm
Oh My Gosh

*Raine
Don't chke!!

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:55 PM
YES

YES

YES

I am so happy :bounce: Robin - can I have your babies?:woohoo:

Can't wait to make a sneering signature :p (No - don't worry - I won't!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Both Nadal and Novak pay the price for a heavy clay schedules:shrug:

Running:Free
Unreal.

kalisita
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ellewoods
OMFG!!! I cannot believe this!!!

Federer has to win RG now. He HAS TO!

mlove
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
:eek: *speechless*
HUGE!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Boy just when Novak isn't in Nadal's half this happen:banghead:

Nadal:bigcry:

MagicMilan
05-31-2009, 03:58 PM
:sad:
I'm afraid that Andy will now win RG :sobbing:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 03:58 PM
OMFG!!! I cannot believe this!!!

Federer has to win RG now. He HAS TO!.

If only - but he won't. He'll lose to Andykins in the final. Total heartbreak for him.

Rafababy :hug:

mlove
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Talk about expecting the unexpected :lol:

but please, don't let Murray win RG!

ellewoods
I am so speechless right now.

The top two clay courters of the season ousted by lower ranked players on consecutive days. Un-fucking-believable.

This tournament is for Fed or Murray to win now.

Wow. MTF is going to explode.

Also...if Nole had stuck around this title could have been his. Oh my.

*Raine
YES :worship: :worship: :worship:

Soderling that was SO amazing!! :worship:

Magnus Norman... I love you!!! :kiss::inlove::inlove:

:sobbing: Tears of happiness!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:04 PM
First class player Murray is the favourite to win RG now:spit:

Herdewick Tsonag to win:devil:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Talk about expecting the unexpected :lol:

but please, don't let Murray win RG!

Yeah that title is going to haunt me for ever:spit::lol:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Pleasepleaseplease do not let Murray win. I was only joking before.

Gonzo better kill kill kill :armed:

05-31-2009, 04:08 PM

Boy just when Novak isn't in Nadal's half this happen:banghead:

Nadal:bigcry:

:bigcry: :sobbing: Noleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I think everyone's chances went up now. If Roger has one bad day, and Andy (who is no clay genius) falls to Verdasco/Davy, we might have a BIG TIME surprise winner.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:09 PM
:sad:
I'm afraid that Andy will now win RG :sobbing:

Maybe - and at the moment I don't care:D Just for this one fleeting, gloating moment, I am going to enjoy a rare bit of tennis fun for me :D After all the bad defeats for Novak by Nadal, and the pain it put me through - please allow me this brief celebration :D

Sorry Rafa fans here :hug: but everyone who knows me, will know just how BIG this moment is for me - especially as I actually like Soderling anyway :D

arm
05-31-2009, 04:11 PM
KOLYA for the title! :bounce: I am with him now. :D

arm
05-31-2009, 04:14 PM
this is so unreal

mlove
05-31-2009, 04:14 PM

:crying2: don't say that!

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:15 PM
God how am I going to sleep now? My head and heart are racing.

05-31-2009, 04:17 PM
KOLYA for the title! :bounce: I am with him now. :D

x2. Kolya Bandwagon for RG'09 :drive:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:18 PM

The top two clay courters of the season ousted by lower ranked players on consecutive days. Un-fucking-believable.

This tournament is for Fed or Murray to win now.

Wow. MTF is going to explode.

Not necessarily :shrug: French Open always used to be the Slam with the oddest winners - remember Albert Costa and Gaudio? So why not be the same this year? Why not even Soderling or Kohlschreiber? They've both deserved it with their play this weekend.

Jade Fox
05-31-2009, 04:19 PM
Well, there goes my dream final. :(

I'll think I'll jump on the Davydenko bandwagon as well. :lol:

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 04:19 PM
OMG Expect the unexpected how true has that title become

mlove
05-31-2009, 04:20 PM
God how am I going to sleep now? My head and heart are racing.

:lol: and this morning I was telling myself that I would no longer stay up late for RG. I feel another early morning headache coming.

arm
05-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Rosie! Thank you! :hug:

oh my gosh, how are you feeling Rosie? :hug:

Kolya :rocker2: He has my full support now. If not kolya, let it be Verdasco. :bounce: :D

EDIT: Kohli or Soderling would be fine as well. :D

Jade Fox
05-31-2009, 04:22 PM

That was running through my mind as well.

Craziest French Open Ever. :eek:

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 04:27 PM
Lets hope nole and rafa get really pissed off and have nuts practise sessions with each other all week and then at wimbledon leave everybody else for dead on the grass with nole then leaving his hitting partner for dead to take the title;)

*Ljubica*
Rosie! Thank you! :hug:

oh my gosh, how are you feeling Rosie? :hug:

Kolya :rocker2: He has my full support now. If not kolya, let it be Verdasco. :bounce: :D

EDIT: Kohli or Soderling would be fine as well. :D

Raquel :hug:

How am I feeling? I think you know the answer to that. ECSTATIC - just f***ing ecstatic :D Am endeavouring to keep a low profile on account of the feelings of the Rafa fans here - but the urge to make a HUGE signature with a picture of Soderling and the words "what goes around comes around" is VERY strong :)

Kolya :hearts: I am rooting for him now too - he deserves it :hearts: Just think what fun his wife would have spending all that money he could earn :D

*Raine
What a great consolation that match was.. :worship: :worship: :worship: Robin.

[gloating mode]

:nerner::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Pleasepleaseplease do not let Murray win. I was only joking before.

Gonzo better kill kill kill :armed:

Go Gonzo!!

Lee
05-31-2009, 04:30 PM
I don't bother to read back, MTF is soooooo slow.

Noleta :worship: with this title. Are you clairvoyant?

And please cheer for Li Na now? :angel:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:31 PM
What a great consolation that match was.. :worship: :worship: :worship: Robin.

[gloating mode]

:nerner::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Go Gonzo!!

:kiss: Sadly if some MTF posters gloat and snipe, they have to expect it back in return :devil: But - as i said - such celebrations are not fair on the nice and good Nadal fans here - so I shall take my celebrations into the kitchen :woohoo: Pasta a la Toad anyone? :angel:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:33 PM
So should i come up with a title for Wimbledon seeing how fitting was my first one for RG:p

arm
05-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Raquel :hug:

How am I feeling? I think you know the answer to that. ECSTATIC - just f***ing ecstatic :D Am endeavouring to keep a low profile on account of the feelings of the Rafa fans here - but the urge to make a HUGE signature with a picture of Soderling and the words "what goes around comes around" is VERY strong :)

Kolya :hearts: I am rooting for him now too - he deserves it :hearts: Just think what fun his wife would have spending all that money he could earn :D

Remember 2 days when I was :sad: what I said? "what goes around comes around"... they call me Fortune for some reason. :p

And do not do it :shrug: because if you do, you'll be just like them. :shrug: :hug:

arm
05-31-2009, 04:39 PM
I hope Herdwick is fina :hug: she is a fan of Rafa afterall. :awww:

Come back, Her.!

Lee
05-31-2009, 04:42 PM

Come back, Her.!

But she's happy with Federer winning the title finally :tape:

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 04:42 PM
So should i come up with a title for Wimbledon seeing how fitting was my first one for RG:p
Perhaps:p but nothing that might work out negatively for nole, if what you say is exactly what happens then try something like nole's gonna win wimbledon:D

05-31-2009, 04:44 PM

Come back, Her.!

I think she's more of a Fed fan :scratch: Probably just :eek: still. :p

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Perhaps:p but this time so that there can be no mistaking as to what exactly you mean try something like nole's gonna win Wimbledon:D

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:45 PM
:kiss: Sadly if some MTF posters gloat and snipe, they have to expect it back in return :devil: But - as i said - such celebrations are not fair on the nice and good Nadal fans here - so I shall take my celebrations into the kitchen :woohoo: Pasta a la Toad anyone? :angel:

I deserve to gloat I think (just for today). Hey Nole, Penguins, Manchester United lost this week, that match a while ago was the only time that made me smile the whole week. :p:woohoo::woohoo:

:wavey: to the Nadal fans: :hug:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Credit to Robin :worship:, but I am still sad. Guess I missed a lot of bouncing, bananas and woohoos here. Won't go back to read it :lol:

Changes aren't bad though, but it's always a surprise when they suddenly hit you.

Kolya's killing Nando. Double-breaks.

Amber Spyglass
Sorry for the double post mtf seemed to br breaking up on me sp i sent it twice

Lee
05-31-2009, 04:50 PM
6-2 6-2 who would have thought of this result. Looks like the heavy schedule also gets to Verdasco :tape:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Remember 2 days when I was :sad: what I said? "what goes around comes around"... they call me Fortune for some reason. :p

And do not do it :shrug: because if you do, you'll be just like them. :shrug: :hug:

Don't worry - I won't. It was just a fleeting b*tchy thought - but I wouldn't sink to that level :p

And actually I think Herdwck is more of an Andykins fan ;)

Credit to Robin :worship:, but I am still sad. Guess I missed a lot of bouncing, bananas and woohoos here. Won't go back to read it :lol:

Changes aren't bad though, but it's always a surprise when they suddenly hit you.

:hug: And you didn't miss much bouncing really - only from me :o :tape:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:59 PM
Rose, you know I will save that SMS of yours for eveternity. :tape: Don't you? :rolls:

As for Herdwick, she prefers Andykins but I think today she had rather have him lost than Rafa. :shrug:

:lol: No - I didn't know - but I do now :D

arm
05-31-2009, 04:59 PM
Rose, you know I will save that SMS of yours for eteternity. :tape: Don't you? :rolls:

As for Herdwick, she prefers Andykins but I think today she had rather have him lost than Rafa. :shrug:

This is such a slap in the face for some people here. Hope they learn something.

You girls know I like Nadal, wouldn't say I am his fan but I like him. I even wanted him to win RG. :shrug: But I just hope some people will learn something from this.

:hug::hug: for star and karin. :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:02 PM
6-2 6-2 who would have thought of this result. Looks like the heavy schedule also gets to Verdasco :tape:

Wonder if they will re-look at the schedule for next year? Seems pretty obvious to me that the players who'e done well this clay court swing are totally exhausted now, and that can't be good coming into a Grand Slam. Surely they should put Madrid back to where it was, - and maybe move Shanghai to the beginning of the year - more in line with the AO, whcih is at least in a similar timezone :shrug:

arm
05-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Nothing would make me tennisly happier now than watch Kolya lift the trophee. :inlove:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:04 PM
Rose, you know I will save that SMS of yours for eteternity. :tape: Don't you? :rolls:

This is such a slap in the face for some people here. Hope they learn something.

You girls know I like Nadal, wouldn't say I am his fan but I like him. I even wanted him to win RG. :shrug: But I just hope some people will learn something from this.

:hug::hug: for star and karin. :hug:

Nice sentiments - but a don't think they will - they seem only to live to hate :shrug: And yes I admit I don't like Nadal and I'm happy when he loses, (especially to someone I like), - no point in denying it - but I'm not obsessed by my dislike or defined by it on MTF - if that makes sense. So I'm sure it won't make it any better :shrug:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Surely they should put Madrid back to where it was, - and maybe move Shanghai to the beginning of the year - more in line with the AO, whcih is at least in a similar timezone :shrug:

I couldn't agree more.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:14 PM
I couldn't agree more.

I'm pretty sure it isn't possible for logistic reasons - but it's got to be a better option for all concerned :shrug: The fact that Nadal lost early - and also Nole and looks like Verdasco too - there's got to be a link.

arm
05-31-2009, 05:15 PM
I just can find the self will to study now. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:15 PM
I just can find the self will to study now. :rolls:

Give yourself a night off :D

arm
05-31-2009, 05:19 PM
I really can't. I think I need chocolate.

Noleta
05-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Wonder if they will re-look at the schedule for next year? Seems pretty obvious to me that the players who'e done well this clay court swing are totally exhausted now, and that can't be good coming into a Grand Slam. Surely they should put Madrid back to where it was, - and maybe move Shanghai to the beginning of the year - more in line with the AO, whcih is at least in a similar timezone :shrug:

You're spot on Rose:worship:it's not fair to the organizers or the fans of GS to have top players empty it must be mentally very tought to play week in week out on a high level and yes it's the same fo everyone but only Nadal and Novak reached later stages in each clay tournamet 4 weeks on a row something have to give it can't go on like that otherwise players will be retiring at the age of 25:eek:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 05:26 PM
Perhaps:p but nothing that might work out negatively for nole, if what you say is exactly what happens then try something like nole's gonna win wimbledon:D

I'm not feeling that positive:p

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
I really can't. I think I need chocolate.

I have chocolate profiteroles here - care to share :D

You're spot on Rose:worship:it's not fair to the organizers or the fans of GS to have top players empty it must be mentally very tought to play week in week out on a high level and yes it's the same fo everyone but only Nadal and Novak reached later stages in each clay tournamet 4 weeks on a row something have to give it can't go on like that otherwise players will be retiring at the age of 25:eek:

True. And although they may argue that both Nole and Nadal should not have played the non-obligatory tournaments of Belgrade and Barcelona respectively - it isn't fair to expect these guys to miss out on playing at home in front of the fans who supported them before they because famous. They both feel they have some kind of debt to pay I think - especially Nadal, who I believe was supported a lot by the Barcelona Club in the past - and who are the ATP to deny them that :shrug:

And - in other news - I've made Chooper's signature :inlove:

Jelena_78
05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Evening :wavey:

And please cheer for Li Na now? :angel:

I am! :D :rocker2:

Pffff pity I'm on fruits today :lol:

Davy :clap2: :D
Davai!

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Evening :wavey:

Pffff pity I'm on fruits today :lol:

Davy :clap2: :D
Davai!

:awww: Are you still doing that? :eek: Must admit they're VERY nice - though Alex has already eaten his and begnning to gaze longingly at mine :spit: so they may not last for long!

Kolya :inlove:

arm
05-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Kolya :bigclap: :woohoo: Now that the damn title, please! :D

Sorry Lee, this time around I am cheering for Sharapova, I think she deserves to have a good come back, wta tennis needs her. :awww:

Kolya through easy :yeah:

arm
I ate icecream instead. :p

Not a fan of profiteroles :shrug: but I'll share my ice cream anytime. :p I dont know how to translte this flavour...

*googles*

I know! It's Hagan daz sweet cream. :inlove: I spent 3 days in caja magica and ate a total of 6 ice creams of these. :tape: I couldn't resist! They were everywher. :awww:

sweet cream is Portugal is "doce de leite" and translatinbg that litteraly would be something like "sweet milk". :p

arm
Kolya :bigclap: :woohoo: take the damn title!

Lee, am cheering for Maria, sorry. :hug: I think the wta tennis needs her to keep things interesting. :shrug:

Lee
Congratulation Kolya!

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:39 PM

Not a fan of profiteroles :shrug: but I'll share my ice cream anytime. :p I dont know how to translte this flavour...

*googles*

I know! It's Hagan daz sweet cream. :inlove: I spent 3 days in caja magica and ate a total of 6 ice creams of these. :tape: I couldn't resist! They were everywher. :awww:

sweet cream is Portugal is "doce de leite" and translatinbg that litteraly would be something like "sweet milk". :p

The sell those at RG :hearts: Must admit I had a few when I was there this week too :) They're yummy :inlove:

05-31-2009, 05:39 PM
34928342998324 threads in GM about chances of every person left in the draw :lol:

Jelena_78
05-31-2009, 05:40 PM
:awww: Are you still doing that? :eek:

I am :D

-10kg :banana:

arm
05-31-2009, 05:41 PM
The sell those at RG :hearts: Must admit I had a few when I was there this week too :) They're yummy :inlove:

a few? I ate so many. :tape:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:42 PM
Sharapova's dress kind of reminds me of my 3-piece suite in the lounge :o It is dark blue with stripes on it in other shades of blue - probably sounds vile, but actually works quite well maybe better than on her dress :tape:

a few? I ate so many. :tape:

I think 3 or 4 :o They were too expensive to buy more.

Lee
05-31-2009, 05:44 PM
I am! :D :rocker2:

Thank you :kiss: pica and Stephie are probably sleeping, otherwise they will be here cheering for her.

*googles*

It's probably called "doce de leche" here. Yes, we have many products using Spanish with the huge Hispanic population. Any pics?

Noleta
05-31-2009, 05:45 PM

True. And although they may argue that both Nole and Nadal should not have played the non-obligatory tournaments of Belgrade and Barcelona respectively - it isn't fair to expect these guys to miss out on playing at home in front of the fans who supported them before they because famous. They both feel they have some kind of debt to pay I think - especially Nadal, who I believe was supported a lot by the Barcelona Club in the past - and who are the ATP to deny them that :shrug:

And - in other news - I've made Chooper's signature :inlove:

I think right now the Madrid tournament is in danger of not attracting the top players the timing isn't good not to speak of the conditions:tape:

Verdasco out too:spit:

Marion29520
05-31-2009, 05:48 PM
I can believe there is a second week with no Nadal, no Verdasco, and no Nole... who's the next Roger
I start to think that Roddick can win the tournament:angel:

Lee
05-31-2009, 05:48 PM

:worship:

Welcome to the tape delay world on TTC. The Williams doubles matches.

I HATE NBC. It will be more than another hour will they show the Nadal/Soderling and Sharapova/Li matches.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:49 PM
I think right now the Madrid tournament is in danger of not attracting the top players the timing isn't good not to speak of the conditions:tape:

Verdasco out too:spit:

Yes - I the you're right. Nadal was already uncomfortable with the altitude as I recall - and they all seem unhappy with the infamous "blue" clay. I believe the 2011 schedule gives a little more space though - it changes from the one this year and next.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:50 PM

Wow :worship: That's great :bowdown: Mind you - if I come to DC in September I won't even recognise you :sad: It's an amazing achievement - but I wouldn't have the willpower though :o

Noleta
05-31-2009, 05:50 PM

I HATE NBC. It will be more than another hour will they show the Nadal/Soderling and Sharapova/Li matches.

Lee:hug:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:53 PM

Lee :hug: That sucks. I can't believe they do that when there is live tennis going on :eek:

arm
05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
Rose, the damn icecream were damn expensive in Madrid as well. :mad: But sometimes João just bought them for me when I wasn't noticing. :rolls: :o

And Lee, this is what they seel here in portugal. Not in portuguese :tape: but we get a lot of products that are not translated...

http://cache01.stormap.sapo.pt/fotostore02/fotos//68/b4/35/1639422_AgDSJ.jpeg

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 05:59 PM
Rose, the damn icecream were damn expensive in Madrid as well. :mad: But sometimes João just bought them for me when I wasn't noticing. :rolls: :o

And Lee, this is what they seel here in portugal. Not in portuguese :tape: but we get a lot of products that are not translated...

João :worship: Can you send him to RG with me next year? :angel:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 05:59 PM
:wavey:

Still here?

What a weekend - have been consoling ourselves with a jug of Pimms under the apple tree :D.

Whoever said I'd have sacrificed Andykins today against Cilic rather than Rafa against Toad is right. Just like with Nole, I don't mind him losing - it's how and to whom. Going down in a storming 5-setter in the tournament's latter stages against Nole, Roger or Andykins is just fine.

Credit to Soderling though - he was superb. Kept expecting him to falter when it counted but he didn't. Interesting to see how he fares against Kolya.

Schedule seems to have a case to answer though - it must have played a part for both Nole and Rafa. :hug:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Caramel! :inlove: :lick: :drool: Although I prefer Ben & Jerry's :lol:

arm
05-31-2009, 06:03 PM
João :worship: Can you send him to RG with me next year? :angel:

:rolls: if he goes that probably means I'll go too. :shrug: I could share the icecreams he'd eventually buy me with you, though. :p :rolls:

Still here?

What a weekend - have been consoling ourselves with a jug of Pimms under the apple tree :D.

Whoever said I'd have sacrificed Andykins today against Cilic rather than Rafa against Toad is right. Just like with Nole, I don't mind him losing - it's how and to whom. Going down in a storming 5-setter in the tournament's latter stages against Nole, Roger or Andykins is just fine.

Credit to Soderling though - he was superb. Kept expecting him to falter when it counted but he didn't. Interesting to see how he fares against Kolya.

Schedule seems to have a case to answer though - it must have played a part for both Nole and Rafa. :hug:

I said it. :p And pardon, but would you have sacrified Nole for Rafa? :confused: I think I misunderstood you. :o

:hug:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Kinder chocolate :worship: I always had one bar in my lunchbox in kindergarden and primary school.

arm
BTW, when I was in barcelona in september I ate "kinder chocolate" ice cream. :inlove:

You do have kinder chocolate whererever you live, girls, right? You must! :lick:

http://pierogifoodstore.com/catalog/images/16-Kinder_Chocolate.jpg

Noleta
BTW, when I was in barcelona in september I ate "kinder chocolate" ice cream. :inlove:

You do have kinder chocolate whererever you live, girls, right? You must! :lick:

http://pierogifoodstore.com/catalog/images/16-Kinder_Chocolate.jpg

yummy everything of Kinder bueno i like:lick:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
And pardon, but would you have sacrified Nole for Rafa? :confused:

:hug:

You need to ask :nerner:

What a silly question:rolleyes:. I set out my hierarchy a couple of weeks ago and it's not changed. Although it can be summed up now as FFSABTSB:explode:

I'm obviously more shocked today - this was so not in the script:o Couldn't believe Rafa didn't come storming back in the 4th :sad:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Funny how everyone kept talking about Roger and Novak are the only ones who can defeat Rafa in RG and Soderling come up from nowhere:lol

ellen_
05-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Kinder chocolade :worship: My mommy always put a bar in my lunchbox in kindergarden and primary school :hearts: I still like it!

arm
05-31-2009, 06:11 PM
You need to ask :nerner:

What a silly question:rolleyes:. I set out my hierarchy a couple of weeks ago and it's not changed. Although it can be summed up now as FFSABTSB:explode:

I'm obviously more shocked today - this was so not in the script:o Couldn't believe Rafa didn't come storming back in the 4th :sad:

I was pretty sure I misunderstood you. But my interpretation of what you wrote was that you'd have sacrified Andykins just like Nole. :eek: But I knew I wasnt reading it well.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 06:17 PM
Kinder chocoate is good :D Never seen it in ice-cream though :confused:

OK - I really need to get off this PC for a while - been on it WAY too long today.

Catch you later girls :kiss:

arm
05-31-2009, 06:20 PM
It was ice cream only made in that place where I bought it. :lick:

Lee
05-31-2009, 06:27 PM

Yes, that's the one we have here. And caramel is the English word for it. :lol:

It's a bit too sweet for me though. And Lee Jr. has the simpliest taste in ice-cream. French vanilla. :lol:

kalisita
05-31-2009, 06:28 PM
:bounce: Davydenko! And now Maria! :bounce:

Lee! 1/2 hour to we can actually see the Nadal match! :yippee: Just think! 3 hrs to show 2 long matches! How wonderful it will be! :ras: (though maybe longer for you?)

Thankfully I was able to find streams for both matches. :)

05-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Lee :awww: :hug:

Good effort by Masha.

arm
05-31-2009, 06:31 PM
I love vanilla as well. :lick:

tangerine_dream
05-31-2009, 06:32 PM
Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5999/25041fsznogd8fsuc6.gif

arm
05-31-2009, 06:35 PM

:rolls: What can we say? :shrug: Noleta clearly knows something that we don't. :rolls:

Lee
05-31-2009, 06:39 PM
:rolls: Tangy

Lee
05-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Lee :awww: :hug:

Good effort by Masha.

:sobbing:

arm
05-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Lee :hug:

Look at the bright side: Maria really needed this more tahn Li. :shrug: And it will be good for wta tennis, as much as people may not like Maria, they need her. :shrug: She is a fighter (:secret: a lot more than Ana or JJ :shrug:).

Noleta
05-31-2009, 07:04 PM

:lol::rolls::haha:

Well done Maria:bounce:

05-31-2009, 07:08 PM
She is a fighter (:secret: a lot more than Ana or JJ :shrug:).

Very true. :worship:

Oh look, tape-delayed tennis! :banana:

Lee
05-31-2009, 07:15 PM
I guess Nadal will never wear that pink shirt EVER.

Noleta
05-31-2009, 07:15 PM

Was thinking the same it made him less scary:p

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 07:18 PM
Yep - Sorbet boy will never be seen again. :lol:

Pity - I'd quite got to like it..

arm
05-31-2009, 07:19 PM
I loved it. :inlove:

BTW, I just remembered this. It funny that yesterday I was watching Game Set and Mats and Wilander on Soderling "Do I think Soderling is going to beat Nadal tomorrow? No but..." when he said this I shouted at the tv "mr obvious!". And now.. :tape: I wish I had watched GS and Mats today. But we had the final of Portugal's cup and people wanted to watch thefootball. :awww:

Lee
05-31-2009, 07:22 PM
I loved it. :inlove:

BTW, I just remembered this. It funny that yesterday I was watching Game Set and Mats and Wilander on Soderling "Do I think Soderling is going to beat Nadal tomorrow? No but..." when he said this I shouted at the tv "mr obvious!". And now.. :tape: I wish I had watched GS and Mats today. But we had the final of Portugal's cup and people wanted to watch thefootball. :awww:

Read this :lol:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8650364&postcount=51

Time to feed my boys :wavey:

kalisita
05-31-2009, 07:24 PM

:lol: Aur revoir to the sleeves as well hopefully! ;)

05-31-2009, 07:25 PM
Yep - Sorbet boy will never be seen again. :lol:

Pity - I'd quite got to like it..

I realized The Smurf is gone too :awww:

arm
05-31-2009, 07:26 PM
:haha: I hope he/she really does it. :rolls:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 07:31 PM

Does what:scratch:

arm
05-31-2009, 07:36 PM
Runs down Champs-Élysées naked. :rolls: Miura said in a thread in GM before the match "If Sorderling does it I'll run down Champs-Élysées naked" or something like that. :o :rolls:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 07:37 PM
Runs down Champs-Élysées naked. :rolls: Miura said in a thread in GM before the match "If Sorderling does it I'll run down Champs-Élysées naked" or something like that. :o :rolls:

:bolt: we need evidence of this:devil:

shuhrat
05-31-2009, 07:43 PM
After the 'unexpected' :p loss, I slept almost 15 hours :tape: and had nightmares all along. :scared: Though I can't manage to watch any tennis till now, I feel much better and even the pic of Nole's interview cracked me up. Does he have a watch sponsor? With that shocking result, still he just wanted to wear it or had to do that? :lol: Oh, Nole. :hug:

Anyway today I thought it would be easier for me that Nadal took this title and then he lost.
Now I'm starting to feel I'm going to wish another will win this. two more to go :devil:

arm
05-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Girls, I need to go.

:wavey: Not sure if I'll be back today. but tomorrow is another day :hug:

PS: Herdwick :fiery; why didn't you tell me about the "Faces of disco"? :mad:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 07:48 PM

:lol: His name is Martin - he's a good guy (from Norway) - posts in The Castle thread a lot. And I'm sure if someone bought him enough beer he would do it :D

arm
05-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Girls, I need to go.

:wavey: Not sure if I'll be back today. but tomorrow is another day :hug:

PS: Herdwick :fiery; why didn't you tell me about the "Faces of disco"? :mad:

PS2: Rosie could have mentioned it as well. :mad:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 07:54 PM
PS2: Rosie could have mentioned it as well. :mad:

:confused:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 07:58 PM
After the 'unexpected' :p loss, I slept almost 15 hours :tape: and had nightmares all along. :scared: Though I can't manage to watch any tennis till now, I feel much better and even the pic of Nole's interview cracked me up. Does he have a watch sponsor? With that shocking result, still he just wanted to wear it or had to do that? :lol: Oh, Nole. :hug:

Anyway today I thought it would be easier for me that Nadal took this title and then he lost.
Now I'm starting to feel I'm going to wish another will win this. two more to go :devil:

He never wears one after the match maybe Jelena made him wear it:p

arm
05-31-2009, 07:58 PM
:nerner:

shuhrat
05-31-2009, 08:05 PM
He never wears one after the match maybe Jelena made him wear it:p
It makes sense. :rolls: As you said, it's not a thing he usually does, so it looks a bit weird. BTW, I like it. :lol:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 05:02 AM
I think I may cry tonight if Federer doesn't beat Haas. :awww: What an awful RG for me :sad:

I'm watching the replay of the Nadal match cos I didn't get to see the end. I don't know why I am doing this to myself :tape:

Mimi
06-01-2009, 06:11 AM
:bigcry: why why why, first Nole and then Rafa, now Roger is sure win, bye bye Rafa and my old Pete's records :bigcry:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 06:38 AM
:bigcry: why why why, first Nole and then Rafa, now Roger is sure win, bye bye Rafa and my old Pete's records :bigcry:
I still can't quite believe that Rafa lost. I mean, it's just sort of sinking in. :lol: And to the guy who he thrashed 6-0, 6-1 on clay just about a month or so ago, it's pretty unreal.

I don't want Federer to win. I want him to go back to his old error-filled self where other guys had more of a chance to win. :hysteric:

Mimi
06-01-2009, 06:55 AM
but Roger is for sure to win, who could beat him? Davy/Murray/Roddick? :eek:

I still can't quite believe that Rafa lost. I mean, it's just sort of sinking in. :lol: And to the guy who he thrashed 6-0, 6-1 on clay just about a month or so ago, it's pretty unreal.

I don't want Federer to win. I want him to go back to his old error-filled self where other guys had more of a chance to win. :hysteric:

Stephie Cesc
06-01-2009, 07:20 AM
I just don't wanna see Murray winning RG :shrug: I will be rooting for anyone but him :p

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Murray could beat him. Why not? He leads the H2H 6-2 even if all their matches were on hard. He clearly knows how to play against Roger.

I know a lot of people are rooting against Murray but think of how good it would be for men's tennis to have Nadal, Federer, Murray, Djokovic, Roddick all in the top 10 having won a slam, especially if Roddick can get back to the Top 5 (I rate his chances very highly). It would be the most elite Top 5 there ever was. :D

Mimi
06-01-2009, 07:37 AM
well, seems only Rafa could beat Roger in grand slam finals, i am not sure anyone besides Rafa or may be Nole can challenge Roger in finals, Roger is like Pete, most champions never lost in big moments :wavey:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 07:50 AM

Devoutly hope you're right - this is surely his greatest chance ever and I'd love to see him get it - but Andykins is looking pretty good this week and must be feeling this is his chance too. But so long as JWT doesn't get it I'll be content.

*Ljubica*
06-01-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm for Kolya all the way :inlove:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 07:58 AM
You want to deny Rogi RG? :sad:

:awww: You used to like him

Agree Kolya would be nice but it's unlikely :shrug:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 08:09 AM
You want to deny Rogi RG? :sad:

:awww: You used to like him

Agree Kolya would be nice but it's unlikely :shrug:
Either way I wouldn't care if he won it or not really. If he won it at least it would give something else to focus on aside from "will he/won't he" in regards to the FO and equalling Pete.

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 08:14 AM
I can't see Kolya winning it though "Expect the Unexpected" right? :lol:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Anyone but Murray and Federer for me to win RG.

JWT all the way!! :yippee::rocker2:

I think I may cry tonight if Federer doesn't beat Haas. :awww: What an awful RG for me :sad:

I'm watching the replay of the Nadal match cos I didn't get to see the end. I don't know why I am doing this to myself :tape:

Sorry but I'm rooting for Haas. :awww:

mlove
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
No one wants this more than Roger does - and even though I'm no Fed fan - I'd rather see him win it than Murray. Go away Murray!

ideally though: Kolya!! :rocker2: :lol:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Must say :worship: for Rafa in his PC. No excuses and a nice sense of perspective.

Swiss Mountain
06-01-2009, 09:19 AM

Hum well, as a Fed fan, I can say I am NOT confideent after what happened to Novak and Rafael.

I mean: WTF?

I don't like Rafa's play, but I was even SAD he got out that early! weird feeling for me, but he deserved a better outng. Novak too.
That really sucks. I dremed of Roger beating Novak & Rafa, dreams out, but anyway, if Roger still in, at least, semi final, I would be happy, because it will mark 20 semi finals slam in a fuking row!

arm
06-01-2009, 09:31 AM
I don't think Kolya is that unlikely to win. :shrug: Making it to the final is quite likely as he is a better player than anyone he might meet until the final. :shrug: He just needs to focus and trust himself if he meet Roger or then just hope Roger loses in the semi, which, to be honest, I don't think it's very unlikely. :shrug:

Kolya is a lot more likely to win this whole thing now than Rafa was to lose yesterday, and he did lose. :p

Kolya ll the way for me as well. :bounce:

arm
06-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Kuznetsova :bigclap: Come on!

Swiss Mountain
06-01-2009, 10:00 AM
I don't think Kolya is that unlikely to win. :shrug: Making it to the final is quite likely as he is a better player than anyone he might meet until the final. :shrug: He just needs to focus and trust himself if he meet Roger or then just hope Roger loses in the semi, which, to be honest, I don't think it's very unlikely. :shrug:

Kolya is a lot more likely to win this whole thing now than Rafa was to lose yesterday, and he did lose. :p

Kolya ll the way for me as well. :bounce:

Are you out of your mind?
Roger is the three time finalist, if one loves the sport of tennis, one want Roger to win.

Are you jealous or what? Explain your reaction, please, thank you.

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Roger is the three time finalist, if one loves the sport of tennis, one want Roger to win.

:lol: :help:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 10:19 AM

Please be a little more tolerant:D - Raquel just doesn't like him much :bigcry:

She is a fairly recent tennis convert and is a bit too young to have enjoyed Roger's majestic imperial :worship: years.

We don't all like the same players here but we always accept it's a free world.:lol:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 10:24 AM

She is a fairly recent tennis convert and is a bit too young to have enjoyed Roger's majestic imperial :worship: years.

We don't all like the same players here but we always accept it's a free world.:lol:
I'm also a recent tennis convert. :)

It's stupid to say that if you don't want Roger to win then you don't love tennis. What if your favourite player who isn't Federer is facing him. Do you just cheer for Federer and ditch your fav? lol:D

shuhrat
06-01-2009, 10:28 AM
:help::tape: We are on Nole forum, aren't we? I feel like I'm lost. :lol:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 10:31 AM
:wavey: Of course - can't you tell from how warm and welcoming it is? :hug:

We've just having to be a little more catholic in our player tastes for this week that's all, so opportunities for entertainment all round.:D

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Federer and Haas looks to be a good battle at the moment in the first set. 5-all.

Masha91
06-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi everybody!

Masha91
06-01-2009, 11:15 AM
First set to Tommy in a TB!

*Raine
06-01-2009, 11:20 AM
:lol: :help:

:lol: I know right?

I guess I'm not a fan of tennis as well, since I don't want Federer to win.

Does that mean you will root for JWT later? :D :)

:haha: :haha:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 11:20 AM
This is actually quite a boring match and Federer is not doing anything to win it. Just being passive and is now down a set. This tourney is bizarre. The commentators just said it may be the Djokovic-Nadal effect :lol: I hope not :help:

Masha91
06-01-2009, 11:23 AM
I wonder how the second will go, I'm doing stats atm, most boring thing ever!

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I wonder how the second will go, I'm doing stats atm, most boring thing ever!

Fed's up a break now so hopefully he takes it quickly. I want to see Delpo kick SB's ass :lol:

I did stats in first year uni. It was boring but easy :) I'm trying to study trademark law in the changeovers :lol:

Masha91
06-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Fed's up a break now so hopefully he takes it quickly. I want to see Delpo kick SB's ass :lol:

I did stats in first year uni. It was boring but easy :) I'm trying to study trademark law in the changeovers :lol:

Vamos Delpo!

Stats is kinda easy I guess, but I'm not one for maths! How's the studying going? :lol:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Does that mean you will root for JWT later? :D :)

:haha: :haha: Nope - now don't be silly :smash:.

If he wins I shall have to grit my teeth, admire him for doing so and congratulate him. I actually think he's quite cute off-court and he sounds a pretty sweet guy but on-court he just riles me no end.:mad:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Vamos Delpo!

Stats is kinda easy I guess, but I'm not one for maths! How's the studying going? :lol:

It's not going haha.

Man, what is up Fed? :confused:

06-01-2009, 11:47 AM
The Kolya Bandwagon is gaining steam. :rocker2:

Me too. :lol: :p

(Nole :awww: Can't believe he's not here anymore.)

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Which Tommy is the one with anger problems - Haas or Robredo? Or do they both have issues? :lol:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Haas mainly but Robredo is no :angel: either

I can't stand this.:help: 3 days in a row I have sat watching in disbelief as my beloved creme de la creme of the tennis world crumple against lesser opposition:bigcry:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Haas is one set and 6-5 up. Imagine if Roger and Rafa both lost here. :eek:

06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Which Tommy is the one with anger problems - Haas or Robredo? Or do they both have issues? :lol:

Haas has a dirty mouth :lol: Robredo is :devil:

Jade Fox
06-01-2009, 11:55 AM
It's official: This is the wonkiest French Open ever on the men's side.

Craziness all around. :eek:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Haas mainly but Robredo is no :angel: either

I can't stand this.:help: 3 days in a row I have sat watching in disbelief as my beloved creme de la creme of the tennis world crumple against lesser opposition:bigcry:

Ugh I know what you mean. My heart can't be broken anymore than it is right now.

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Haas is 2 sets to love up against Roger, 7-6(4), 7-5. :eek::eek::eek:

kalisita
06-01-2009, 11:58 AM
:eek: :eek:

Feds down 2 sets! :eek: Rogi not handling the pressure well of no Rafa so far. I think this will be harder to come back than the Berdych match but who knows? Fed certainly capable of a higher level of play. Needs to find it fast or this RG will truly be the most surprising slam in a long time.

06-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Um, Wow. :eek:

(This is the same Haas who lost to Roddick in Madrid :lol: :o)

If Roger doesn't pull this out, Muzzah chances skyrocket :bigcry:

ellewoods
Omg Federer is two sets down. I am shattered. Broken. Just. Sigh.

Herdwick
*Stamps feet* :bigcry: *Stamps feet*

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 12:00 PM
:worship::worship::worship::worship: Tommy

Keep it up. :D
Yes! Go Tommy. :worship:

He won't choke like Andreev and Berdych.

arm
Federer :smash: This is so damn predictable. :rolls:

*Raine

Marion29520
06-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Roddick for RG:haha:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:03 PM

I claim the right to have a preference. :shrug:

I like Kolya, and to be honest, I am not sure which is fairer: Kolya ending his career as a Slam winner or Roger winning RG.

So I stick with Kolya. :shrug:

EDIT: Damn right I am jealous, I really wish Nole could have Roger's career. *dreaming*

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:03 PM
If Federer loses I officially lose interest in the men's side.

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Fortuna - you haven't been ill-wishing our Roger have you :devil:

Masha91
06-01-2009, 12:06 PM

Keep going Tommy! :bounce:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Fortuna - you haven't been ill-wishing our Roger have you :devil:

You know if I ever wished that to a certain player it would not be Roger. :shrug: And I would never wish that even to the SB.

Am I wishing Roger loses this? Damn right I am. :shrug: Remember what I said about Nole's luck? Now their 2 mates taste a little bit of what's been Nole's career. :shrug:

I am still a bit :confused: and can't understand why I am not a tennis fan if I cheer for Kolya. :shrug:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 12:16 PM
2 sets up and 3-2 up. Closer and closer for Tommy! :D

*Raine
Go Tommy go Tommy go!!

Something I just realized --- Rafa was up a break in 2 of the sets yesterday (2 and 4th, IIRC) yet lost them. Nole was up 4-1, before Lord knows what happened. Roger was up a break in the second set, and proceeded to loose the set. A concentration viral going around?

arm
06-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Something I just realized --- Rafa was up a break in 2 of the sets yesterday (2 and 4th, IIRC) yet lost them. Nole was up 4-1, before Lord knows what happened. Roger was up a break in the second set, and proceeded to loose the set. A concentration viral going around?

Jst hope Andykins catches that same virus tomorrow.:devil:

EDIT: And the SB too. :rolls:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:20 PM
:D Lighten up petal :hug: Of course you're a tennis fan - you cheer for whoever you damn well like.:D

I think some fans get a little over-wrought at the prospect of Roger's twilight that's all. Take no notice.

Save your ire for use against the SB :armed:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Lighten up petal :hug: Of course you're a tennis fan - you cheer for whoever you damn well like.:D

I think some fans get a little over-wrought at the prospect of Roger's twilight that's all. Take no notice.

Save your ire for use against the SB :armed:

Worry not! I am saving all my strongest powers for the SB. :devil:

And yes, afterall I am a sybarite, I do what I damn well feel like doing. :D :bounce:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Maria is your foxsports just showing ads atm?? there must be something wrong with the transmission.

06-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Raquel, you don't like JWT? :speakles:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Worry not! I am saving all my strongest powers for the SB. :devil:

And yes, afterall I am a sybarite, I do what I damn well feel like doing. :D :bounce:

Putting our thread titel in use! :rolls: :D

arm
06-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Raquel, you don't like JWT? :speakles:

Nope. :secret: he is the player I dislike the most. :o One can't be perfect :shrug: (talking about myself here, not JWT) :rolls:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Yes! Go Tommy. :worship:

He won't choke like Andreev and Berdych.

Mathieu and Acasuso too.

:haha: :haha: Nope - now don't be silly :smash:.

If he wins I shall have to grit my teeth, admire him for doing so and congratulate him. I actually think he's quite cute off-court and he sounds a pretty sweet guy but on-court he just riles me no end.:mad:

Admit it, you want to. :haha:

06-01-2009, 12:29 PM
:banghead: Double-post. :( MTF :smash:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
:bigcry: Total implosion Roger-wise.:sad: he just wants it too much. Now his genius can't be relied upon he's not well-placed to dig in and win ugly.:hug:

Haas has played well but has had free gifts galore.

arm
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
:bigcry: Total implosion Roger-wise.:sad: he just wants it too much. Now his genius can't be relied upon he's not well-placed to dig in and win ugly.:hug:

Haas has played well but has had free gifts galore.

It's not like Nole and Nadal wouln't ave won their matches if they had played their best.

I think this is really ironic and a lesson to learn. If Roger loses today I mean. Plus Andykins' loss tomorrow, it would be great for tennis. :D

arm
06-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Nope. :secret: he is the player I dislike the most. :o One can't be perfect :shrug: (talking about myself here, not JWT) :rolls:

This appears like 3 posts before yours. :rolls:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Am I wrong here, when I think that Rosie doesn't like Haas very much? :scratch:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Am I wrong here, when I think that Rosie doesn't like Haas very much? :scratch:

Think she said she'd met him and he was an arse.:shrug:

Tommy - this is cooker time! Please explode.

arm
Let's see if Roger can win his service game. :tape:

Boredo leading Kohli :rolleyes:

Roger is going to get crucified by the media and fans. I can't imagine what GM is going to be like if Roger looses this match :tape: Unending proclamations of doom :help:

arm
Think she said she'd met him and he was an arse.:shrug:

I had that feeling. :)

arm
06-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Let's see if Roger can win his service game. :tape::tape:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:36 PM
he broke!! now please hold for the set!!! so nervous :scared:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Haas you choker! You let Fed back in the match at 4-5 after having game point. :o

arm
06-01-2009, 12:38 PM
^^ actually he had 2 game points ;)

arm
06-01-2009, 12:39 PM
&-3 in the fourth set for Haas. Mark my words :singer:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:40 PM
6-3 for Haas in the 4th set, mark my words :singer:

:nerner:

ellewoods
It's so funny how the crowd was so pro-Sod yesterday despite Rafa being the defending champ and how the crowd are so pro-Fed today. Just shows how much more popular he is. Federer is really good for the game of tennis

:wavey: from my end.

Will see what the result is in the evening :D

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:41 PM
:woohoo::woohoo:

arm
Timmy :wavey: :hug:

arm
Timmy :wavey: :hug: :)

Masha91
Come on Tommy, take the next!

arm
06-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Timmy :kiss:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bounce:

Roger lives!

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:43 PM
:wavey: Bye Timmy - we'll do our best to unsettle the SB on your behalf :devil:

RG crowd have always loved Roger.:D

arm
06-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Elle, Herdwick is with you :kiss:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
maybe I need to venture into the Fed forum haha. everyone is for Arse. except Herdwick :hug:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Tommy please wake up

kthxbye

Masha91
06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Focus Tommy!

arm
06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
:awww:

maybe not 6-3 afterall :rolls:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:47 PM
:bounce:

Herdwick
06-01-2009, 12:49 PM
maybe I need to venture into the Fed forum haha. everyone is for Arse. except Herdwick :hug:

I've been there gibbering with fright, given the outnumbering here :haha: They're under a lot of stress so they're not very friendly or funny but I guess that's understandable given the strain :lol:

arm
06-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Well, firls, I need to go back to the femur. :smash:

I am watching on tv. :wavey:

And come on Haas! You can do it! :bounce: :D

*Raine
06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Wake up Haas..

Herdwick: Looks like I will be outnumbered later, since you're all rooting for JMDP. :p

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Two breaks up! Arse is imploding. Yes! :bounce:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Two breaks up! Arse is imploding. Yes! :bounce:
Roger's the luckiest man on the planet. Three 4R encounters in a row his opponents have choked big-time.

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 12:56 PM
bye Raquel :wavey:

*Raine
06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
:o:o:o:o

Masha91
06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Haas :o

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Roger's the luckiest man on the planet. Three 4R encounters in a row his opponents have choked big-time.

very true. but he's reigned in his errors which was why he was losing in the first place. he can't help it if people choke :shrug:

though if he faces a stronger opponent on this level of play he is goneeee. he's been rather subpar this tournament.

kalisita
06-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Haas choking like Berdych! :help: Hope the 5th set is at least competitive.

Masha91
06-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Cya Raquel! :wavey:

kalisita
06-01-2009, 01:02 PM
In other news, Kohli won the 2nd set against Robredo to level the match. Go Kohli! :rocker2: Make the most out of beating Nole!

Masha91
06-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Tommy! Can you turn it around like Masha did after getting bagelled? Please :angel:

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 01:05 PM
very true. but he's reigned in his errors which was why he was losing in the first place. he can't help it if people choke :shrug:

though if he faces a stronger opponent on this level of play he is goneeee. he's been rather subpar this tournament.
It's so annoying that no-one's man enough to finish him off when he's there for the taking in every fourth round. :mad:

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 01:07 PM
In other news, Kohli won the 2nd set against Robredo to level the match. Go Kohli! :rocker2: Make the most out of beating Nole!

Going for Kohli as well. Just cos he has a cool website :lol:

Fed take this set now! I can't take anymore upsets :armed:

Masha91
06-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Going for Kohli as well. Just cos he has a cool website :lol:

Fed takes this set now! I can't take anymore upsets :armed:

Oh my gosh, yes. Kohli's website is awesome!

ellewoods
06-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Just staring at my forgotten study notes now. Oops. :o

FlameOn
06-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Tommy looks to make the 5th set competitive. That's a plus at least.