Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER) [Archive] - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Expect The Unexpected Roland Garros 09 : N.Djokovic vsPhilipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 09:49 PM
hey everyone. Pretty gutted about nole's loss but I have no doubt that he will come back stronger. Anyways for all the nole fans:hug::hug::hug:

Usha :hug: Thanks for stopping by - it's much appreciated :kiss:

icedevil0289
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Usha :hug: Thanks for stopping by - it's much appreciated :kiss:

no problem :hug: I should come by more often seeing as I am a nole fan as well. :D

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 09:55 PM
no problem :hug: I should come by more often seeing as I am a nole fan as well. :D

You will always be welcome :hug: We're all kind of lying low and staying here tonight - part of the healing process I suppose :shrug:

icedevil0289
05-30-2009, 10:05 PM
You will always be welcome :hug: We're all kind of lying low and staying here tonight - part of the healing process I suppose :shrug:

yeah I understand. Thank goodness fed won otherwise I would have suffered two massive defeats. Good thing I have a party tonight so I can take my mind off things. Anyways, cya soon!:wavey::hug:

*Ljubica*
05-30-2009, 10:07 PM
yeah I understand. Thank goodness fed won otherwise I would have suffered two massive defeats. Good thing I have a party tonight so I can take my mind off things. Anyways, cya soon!:wavey::hug:

Enjoy your party - I'll be giing to bed soon anyway - tomorrow is another day as they say :D

cocrcici
05-30-2009, 10:29 PM
:) Nice to have you posting here btw.

It's A Heartache:D[/QUOTE]

server:o

Lee
05-30-2009, 10:38 PM
I see a kid seriously needs a lesson on manners.

star
05-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I'm really sad about the result. I guess it's just as well that I didn't see it.

Lee
05-30-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm really sad about the result. I guess it's just as well that I didn't see it.

It's more upsetting to me with his inconsistency and the pathetic performance in Slams. :shrug:

TTC did show part of 2 and most of 3 sets. I was watching downstair but recording the match upstair. After the match, I went up and deleted the recording. :lol:

star
05-30-2009, 11:58 PM
It's more upsetting to me with his inconsistency and the pathetic performance in Slams. :shrug:

TTC did show part of 2 and most of 3 sets. I was watching downstair but recording the match upstair. After the match, I went up and deleted the recording. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:yeah:

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 12:44 AM
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, now that title was depressingly apt
Not trying to make you feel bad though noleta:hug:, i don't mean it has anything to do with you just that title is a weird coincidence

mlove
05-31-2009, 02:48 AM
Woke up still feeling a bit upset, but it could be more to do with being sleep deprived and now having a massive headache. :rolleyes:

Thinking about the situation isn't doing any good, so I'm going to distract myself by immersing myself in work and baking cookies ;) Thank goodness they're not showing any reruns now.

The grass season cannot come any sooner.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:49 AM
Woke up still feeling a bit upset, but it could be more to do with being sleep deprived and now having a massive headache. :rolleyes:

Thinking about the situation isn't doing any good, so I'm going to distract myself by immersing myself in work and baking cookies ;) Thank goodness they're not showing any reruns now.

The grass season cannot come any sooner.

:lol: I woke up just now with a massive headache too. I kept waking up in the middle of sleep and then reality hit me that Nole was no longer in the FO so I closed my eyes and drifted off into oblivion again. It was much better there :lol:

Ah well next tourney for Nole.

But I definitely haven't lost interest in RG. Thanks for winning Roger. Now stop scaring me :mad:

mlove
05-31-2009, 03:16 AM
:lol: I woke up just now with a massive headache too. I kept waking up in the middle of sleep and then reality hit me that Nole was no longer in the FO so I closed my eyes and drifted off into oblivion again. It was much better there :lol:

Ah well next tourney for Nole.

But I definitely haven't lost interest in RG. Thanks for winning Roger. Now stop scaring me :mad:

:hug: I know what you mean. When I woke up this morning, the first thing that came to my mind was "Nole lost", then I went back to sleep for an extra hour :lol:
I couldn't care less about RG now.

Dini
05-31-2009, 03:37 AM
I can't go to sleep. :awww:

Just want to say that I love your positive attitude, all of you. It's quite refreshing to see. I hesitated before I came to post here as some will inevitably think that I'm happy that he lost being a Fed fan and all etc. Well let me tell you that is rubbish. I have a soft spot for Nole and was shocked. But it's important to remember that he is still young and if anything this is just the beginning of his career, just ask Fed. He lost in the 1st round in the FO in 2003 and went on to win Wimby and many more things. This is all part of what will make the best of Djokovic.

:hug:

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 03:41 AM
I came home and looked up the French Open Wikipedia page and saw that Nole's name was no longer bold and had (third round) next to it and I was like "WTF? :eek:"

After looking like a favourite to make the final, and maybe even push Nadal (or whoever) really hard when he got there, this is very disappointing. I'm sure he'll bounce back though. Just a plain old bad day for Nole it seems. A bad day for Nole is a bad day for us. :sad:

I'm sure he'll get over this pretty quick. Onto the grass. I hope he takes a bit of rest though. He's played lots of matches and he deserves it. :hug:

njnetswill
05-31-2009, 04:13 AM
How do you go from holding match points against Rafa to losing in straight sets in the 3rd round? :help: So disappointing.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:25 AM
:hug: I know what you mean. When I woke up this morning, the first thing that came to my mind was "Nole lost", then I went back to sleep for an extra hour :lol:
I couldn't care less about RG now.

:hug: We'll get over this soon. This loss, for me anyway, wasn't as devastating as Madrid. Actually, I think I've already made peace with this loss :p

Just want to say that I love your positive attitude, all of you. It's quite refreshing to see. I hesitated before I came to post here as some will inevitably think that I'm happy that he lost being a Fed fan and all etc. Well let me tell you that is rubbish. I have a soft spot for Nole and was shocked. But it's important to remember that he is still young and if anything this is just the beginning of his career, just ask Fed. He lost in the 1st round in the FO in 2003 and went on to win Wimby and many more things. This is all part of what will make the best of Djokovic.

Thanks for your kind words :hug: We would never think you would come over to rub it in or whatever. Just so you know, I am 100% supporting Federer for the rest of the tourney. Would love to see him achieve a career Grand Slam and have his record-equaling 14th be at the one Slam which has alluded him :) It's only right.

mlove
05-31-2009, 04:45 AM
:hug: We'll get over this soon. This loss, for me anyway, wasn't as devastating as Madrid. Actually, I think I've already made peace with this loss :p

Yes, I guess this wasn't as devastating as Madrid because, well, that was an epic. This was straight sets and kind of over before we knew it. Once he was trailing in the 2nd set, there wasn't much hope left.

Oh well, just have to let it go. Better days ahead :)

~Maya~
05-31-2009, 05:17 AM
:sobbing: I was so happy today to finally be able to watch him, and then this happens! :hug: to all

:sad:

Jelena_78
05-31-2009, 08:13 AM
poor girl again blamed for showing up :awww:

Oh, no, no! This :rolleyes: was for what I said in the previous sentence :lol:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Anyone following play today or has interest been lost?

ellen_
05-31-2009, 09:44 AM

It's still an exciting tournament! Quite some interesting matches today. I'm definitely gonna watch Gonzalez-Hanescu, Safina-Rezai, Murray-Cilic, Azarenka-Ivanovic, Rafa-Soderling. Yes, I even expect the women's matches to be interesting :worship: :lol: Go Dina and Ana!

mlove
05-31-2009, 10:11 AM

I'd still love to see Ana win today, although chances are they'll show Nadal instead :rolleyes:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 10:15 AM
It's still an exciting tournament! Quite some interesting matches today. I'm definitely gonna watch Gonzalez-Hanescu, Safina-Rezai, Murray-Cilic, Azarenka-Ivanovic, Rafa-Soderling. Yes, I even expect the women's matches to be interesting :worship: :lol: Go Dina and Ana!

Yay! I agree it's still an interesting tourney. I wasn't going to watch Gonzo but I may tune in a little later...need to do some more studying for my exam on Wednesday first :tape: I've actually found I have been really productive during the day by gifting my hard work with a night of tennis :lol:

I'm really looking forward to Murray-Cilic (hopefully Cilic can come through pleaseeeeee) and Azaranka-Ivanovic. Also agree - go Dina and Ana!! :rocker2:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 10:22 AM
Yay! I agree it's still an interesting tourney. I wasn't going to watch Gonzo but I may tune in a little later...need to do some more studying for my exam on Wednesday first :tape: I've actually found I have been really productive during the day by gifting my hard work with a night of tennis :lol:

I'm really looking forward to Murray-Cilic (hopefully Cilic can come through pleaseeeeee) and Azaranka-Ivanovic. Also agree - go Dina and Ana!! :rocker2:

Ouch :hug: But I actually had my best study moments during slams :rolls: You seem to be much more concentrated because you wanna finish it quickly, it goes so much better for me. I'm sometimes surprised about the amount of work I did in an hour.

:worship: Am also hoping for Cilic, I like that guy.

And I said all the matches I would like to see, and you know what match they chose to broadcast on Flemish tv? Szavay-Cibulkova :spit: Oh dear.

Edit: Also the girls on Eurosport. They must love me. Now I have to listen to the Dutch channel :tape: :rolls:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 10:26 AM
I'd still love to see Ana win today, although chances are they'll show Nadal instead :rolleyes:

I reallyreally hope they dont because we all know the outcome of that match anyway so where's the fun in watching it? Ana's match will be much more interesting. And yes, WTA over ATP in this instance :p

Ouch :hug: But I actually had my best study moments during slams :rolls: You seem to be much more concentrated because you wanna finish it quickly, it goes so much better for me. I'm sometimes surprised about the amount of work I did in an hour.

:worship: Am also hoping for Cilic, I like that guy.

And I said all the matches I would like to see, and you know what match they chose to broadcast on Flemish tv? Szavay-Cibulkova :spit: Oh dear.

Edit: Also the girls on Eurosport. They must love me. Now I have to listen to the Dutch channel :tape: :rolls:

Yes I am definitely much more concentrated on learning everything :lol: Ahh this is what good tennis inspires.

I much prefer Ancic to Cilic but ah, what's the difference anyway? :p

No idea what my TV is showing..I'm going to go watch in about half an hour so I should get back to studying now. Back in a bit :wavey:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 10:30 AM
:wavey: I'm certainly watching.

Much as I love Nole, I can't understand why anyone who likes tennis would not watch a slam simply because he's been knocked out :confused: - seems rather immature to me. :shrug: There is more to tennis than him. So many of my favourites left; Roger, Rafa Andykins, Gael, Roddick, Kolya, Marin. Andykins -Marin today is the highlight.:bounce:

Certainly hoping that Roger can benefit from Nole's loss.

:lol:Nole's turning into Rogi's unwilling benefactor.

ellen_
05-31-2009, 10:41 AM
:wavey: I'm certainly watching.

Much as I love Nole, I can't understand why anyone would not watch a slam simply because he's been knocked out :confused: - seems rather immature to me. :shrug: There is more to tennis than him. So many of my favourites left; Roger, Rafa Andykins, Gael, Roddick, Kolya, Marin. Andykins -Marin today is the highlight.:bounce:

Certainly hoping that Roger can benefit from Nole's loss.

:lol:Nole's turning into Rogi's unwilling benefactor.

I don't get the drama either :shrug: A slam is always interesting, and I like clay. He just can't be the only player you like because then I wonder, do you like tennis or do you just like Novak? Anyway, I have quite some favourites still in too but even if I hadn't, I can still pick my favourite out of every match and enjoy the tennis :shrug:

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I think this might have something to do with his loss to nadal in madrid.If you think about it almost the exact same thing happened last year,he lost the queens final to nadal a match he really could have won,afterwards he was really upset but then a couple of days later articles with headlines like "I think i'm getting closer to nadal" were released in the week leading up to Wimbledon and then at Wimbledon he crashes out in the 2nd round with a disinterested flat performance.Now did the exact same thing happen after the madrid loss or what?I don't know it just seems to me that after nole loses these tight matches with nadal that he thinks he should have won he suddenly can't motivate himself for these early round matches and becomes obsessed with getting to semis and finals so he can have another crack at nadal before he has even gotten through the first couple of rounds

I really hope he doesn't lose confidence in himself becuse he had a brilliant clay court season and i honestly believe yesterdays loss was down to motivational problems,i don't know how many unforced errors he hit but he didn't smash his racket or get seriously mad at himself once, i know all the experts say to think positively but thats not nole. Djokovic plays his best when he's passionate about his game be that with racket smashes or fist pumps

carlhiro
05-31-2009, 11:20 AM
The haters are kind of shocked towards the reaction of Nole in this loss. They were expecting many alibis, or even wondered why he didn't retire during the match. Well, screw them.

--

Anyone who will watch the Davydenko/Verdasco match? (Go Kolya!)

I will also watch Marin's. Go Marin!

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Agree - go Kolya today. I'd love to see him do well in a major.

Amber - you make a valid point. The Madrid SF hit him hard. Always felt it was the Queen's final loss last year to Rafa which knocked the stuffing out of Nole and probably was responsible for the 2nd R loss to Safin and the relative decline for the rest of the year.:sad:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Gonzalez is in a rush again. Oh Nando :worship: First set in 25 minutes, now 3rd set 2*-1 :yeah:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 11:30 AM

Amber - you make a valid point. The Madrid SF hit him hard. Always felt it was the Queen's final loss last year to Rafa which knocked the stuffing out of Nole and probably was responsible for the 2nd R loss to Safin and the relative decline for the rest of the year.:sad:

Aye...I hope that doesnt happen here :sad:

And Nole needs to be stronger than that if he wants to be at the top of the mens game. His mental toughness is seriously lacking if that's the reason

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 11:31 AM
The haters are kind of shocked towards the reaction of Nole in this loss. They were expecting many alibis, or even wondered why he didn't retire during the match. Well, screw them.

--

Anyone who will watch the Davydenko/Verdasco match? (Go Kolya!)

I will also watch Marin's. Go Marin!
Boo. Go Verdasco. :p

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 11:31 AM
Gonzo's forehands :eek: :worship:

These chocolate and ginger cookies are going to be the death of me :drool:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 11:39 AM
Gonzo's forehands :eek: :worship:

These chocolate and ginger cookies are going to be the death of me :drool:

You've got Gonzo? You're lucky.

We're getting wall-to-wall Cibulkova. She had a shedload of MPs but is reluctant totake one. Clearly she's determined to delight us for as long as she can:rolleyes:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 11:40 AM
He's hitting winners from more than 2 meters behind the baseline with that forehand :hearts: I really enjoyed watching him practice in Paris, very impressive to witness those powerful shots from up close.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 11:42 AM
You've got Gonzo too? This is not fair.

*Sulks*

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 11:45 AM
You've got Gonzo? You're lucky.

We're getting wall-to-wall Cibulkova. She had a shedload of MPs but is reluctant totake one. Clearly she's determined to delight us for as long as she can:rolleyes:

FoxSports seems to favour the ATP. They don't ever show live WTA if they can help it :lol: Sometimes good...sometimes bad.

They switched to SL now so I have Cibulkova too. Aye. I dont like either of these players so this is not interesting to me at all.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 11:51 AM

Thanks for stopping by Nadine - and for your nice words :hug:

About the rest of the tournament - well obviously I'll still keep an eye on things (I was watching tennis before Nole was born :o ), but can't deny my main focus of interest has gone. If Janko or Dima were still there, I know I would feel differently, but I honestly couldn't care less about anyone left in the tournament apart from Cilic - and he'll be gone today :sad: So I'll be switching on the TV when I get home from work etc, but no recording matches or risking following livescores from work. Looking forward to grass though :D

On a random note - nice to see British Eurosport showing NO tennis all day today, on the one day most people have free from work, because of the f***ing cycling. How ridiculous is that?

:hug: First lesson on the haters - treat them with the contempt they deserve - they're not worth our time :hug:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks for stopping by Nadine - and for your nice words :hug:

About the rest of the tournament - well obviously I'll still keep an eye on things (I was watching tennis before Nole was born :o ), but can't deny my main focus of interest has gone. If Janko or Dima were still there, I know I would feel differently, but I honestly couldn't care less about anyone left in the tournament apart from Cilic - and he'll be gone today :sad: So I'll be switching on the TV when I get home from work etc, but no recording matches or risking following livescores from work. Looking forward to grass though :D

On a random note - nice to see British Eurosport showing NO tennis all day today, on the one day most people have free from work, because of the f***ing cycling. How ridiculous is that?

Dima is still in doubles, with Kunitsyn :dance: They beat Cuevas and Horna yesterday!

My Eurosport just stopped broadcasting and will go back to tennis at 5.30pm.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 11:56 AM
She's won finally.

Bring on Andykins-Marin - this one's a no-lose for me.

:wavey: Rosie.

You love tennis! You like Kolya, Giraffe and Rogi too...there's loads left to enjoy. And Marin's in great form so you never know today...

For me, so long as the SB doesn't win I'm happy.

*Ljubica*
Dima is still in doubles, with Kunitsyn :dance: They beat Cuevas and Horna yesterday!

Sadly won't get to see any of that here though :sad:

Herdwick

ES are unbelievable.

Can you get BBCi if you watch with satellite in Belgium?

Puddleglum :kiss:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Cibulkova's gained weight. And she has a headlights situatin :tape:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 11:57 AM
She's won finally.

Bring on Andykins-Marin - this one's a no-lose for me.

:wavey: Rosie.

You love tennis! You like Kolya, Giraffe and Rogi too...there's loads left to enjoy. And Marin's in great form so you never know today...

For me, so long as the SB doesn't win I'm happy.

Herdwick :wavey: yes agreed I do like Kolya etc - but probably not enough to dedicate so much time if you see what I mean. I've been away so much recently, and admit my time and effort at work has been sadly lacking due to too much effort put into tennis :o so I'll just concentrate more on that for the next week, and tennis will fall into third place instead of first.

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Herdwick :wavey: yes agreed I do like Kolya etc - but probably not enough to dedicate so much time if you see what I mean. I've been away so much recently, and admit my time and effort at work has been sadly lacking due to too much effort put into tennis :o so I'll just concentrate more on that for the next week, and tennis will fall into third place instead of first.
Whats in second place?:lol:(Let me guess,oggling at any pictures of miljan that might come out between this and Halle)

ellen_
05-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Sadly won't get to see any of that here though :sad:

You don't need to see them to support!

ES are unbelievable.

Can you get BBCi if you watch with satellite in Belgium?

Hmm, I'm not sure. It's possible to get BBC 1-5, but I haven't seen BBCi in the lists yet.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 12:04 PM
my commentators seem bored with this match :lol:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Noble, devoted Rosie. :awww: Don't work too hard - life is short and must be enjoyed to the full.

We saw Andykins - Marin on the smaller court in Madrid and enjoyed it very much. Marin's improved a lot since then though so this should be good.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure. It's possible to get BBC 1-5, but I haven't seen BBCi in the lists yet.

You won't see it listed as a channel - it's the interactive service on digital satellite. Go to BBC2 and hit the red button on your remote - that should bring up the menu.

carlhiro
05-31-2009, 12:06 PM
:hug: First lesson on the haters - treat them with the contempt they deserve - they're not worth our time :hug:

Well, Nole has changed a lot through the years. Let the shock kill the haters. :)

Boo. Go Verdasco. :p

I also like Verdasco, but I love Kolya more.

yup. to make up to that injury break. I want to see him back in the Top 5.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Whats in second place?:lol:(Let me guess,oggling at any pictures of miljan that might come out between this and Halle)

Got it in one :p

No seriously - I guess

a) Home
b) Work
c) Tennis
Noble, devoted Rosie. :awww: Don't work too hard - life is short and must be enjoyed to the full.

We saw Andykins - Marin on the smaller court in Madrid and enjoyed it very much. Marin's improved a lot since then though so this should be good.

Marin is definitely high on my list of players I like :D

You don't need to see them to support!

True - but though I quite enjoy watching doubles live at tournaments, I do find it harder to get excited about it on live scoreboads :o

ellen_
05-31-2009, 12:08 PM
What the...? France 3 is showing "Champion de France"-crap in stead of tennis? :scratch: They are in their studio at Philippe Chatrier but talking about football. Awesome.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 12:09 PM
yup. to make up to that injury break. I want to see him back in the Top 5.

Err - who do you see dropping out? That's a bit of a risky wish right now...:lol:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 12:11 PM
You won't see it listed as a channel - it's the interactive service on digital satellite. Go to BBC2 and hit the red button on your remote - that should bring up the menu.

I have cable tv, and it's not in it.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 12:12 PM
C'mon Marin :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 12:13 PM
C'mon Marin :rocker2:

+ 1 :) After only 2 minutes I'm remembering how much I truly dislike whingeing Murray :spit:

Ajmo Marin :p

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 12:15 PM
I have cable tv, and it's not in it.

So if you hit the red button you see nothing? It's a free unencrypted service here so if you receive BBC through a digibox, be it cable or satellite, I'd have thought you'd get it?

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/dreambox-general/43938-bbci-via-dreambox.html

Is this any help?

Apparently Cilic is Bosnian by birth - didn't know that.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 12:19 PM
woohoo got the break back! now hold. Let's not swap any more breaks.

carlhiro
05-31-2009, 12:24 PM
Our cable channel is showing Muzz vs Marin. Yay! Go marin!

ellen_
05-31-2009, 12:26 PM
So if you hit the red button you see nothing? It's a free unencrypted service here so if you receive BBC through a digibox, be it cable or satellite, I'd have thought you'd get it?

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/dreambox-general/43938-bbci-via-dreambox.html

Is this any help?

Apparently Cilic is Bosnian by birth - didn't know that.

I tried that red button during Queens and Wimbledon for so many times :rolls:. I wish it would work because it has driven me insane so often already. Will have a look at it later today.

Don't mind if Murray wins this though, but it would be very cool if Marin does.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 12:30 PM
:hug: They've just said they're putting it on to BBC2 proper now anyway so you're OK.:D

Of course, the downside is you'll have to endure the Andy love from our commentators.:lol:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 12:40 PM
:hug: They've just said they're putting it on to BBC2 proper now anyway so you're OK.:D

Of course, the downside is you'll have to endure the Andy love from our commentators.:lol:

That's why I'm watching it on France 3 now :lol: But they suck too, "no one is as perfect as their own French players", afterall. Guess it's a common problem.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 12:41 PM
That's why I'm watching it on France 3 now :lol: But they suck too, "no one is as perfect as their own French players", afterall. Guess it's a common problem.

No one - but NO ONE is as bad as John Lloyd :spit: He gives me murderous thoughts for sure.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 12:41 PM
No one - but NO ONE is as bad as John Lloyd :spit: He gives me murderous thoughts for sure.

:yeah: He sure can drone for England...I think he has got one of the most boring voices I've ever heard.:zzz:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Dinara kicks ass. You go girl! :banana: Hope these matches can help her to keep her wobbly state of mind under control in the next tough match.

amdany
05-31-2009, 12:45 PM
What the...? France 3 is showing "Champion de France"-crap in stead of tennis? :scratch: They are in their studio at Philippe Chatrier but talking about football. Awesome.

I know:rolleyes: but but they showed Gourcuff :hearts: so we can for give them;)

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 12:47 PM
:yeah: He sure can drone for England...I think he has got one of the most boring voices I've ever heard.:zzz:

Yes - he has :yawn: :zzz: Kind of tedious trans-Atlantic drawl.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 12:52 PM
It really irritates me that Murray yells "come on" at his opponent's errors :mad:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 01:03 PM
It really irritates me that Murray yells "come on" at his opponent's errors :mad:

I agree - he's one of my favourites but that is a trait he should drop fast.

Very bad manners.:mad:

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 01:03 PM
I know. I hate it when players do that. So stupid. :o

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 01:04 PM

Murray just irritates me whatever he does :p And what irritates me the most, is if ANY other player behaved like he does on court, the Brit commentators would be jumping down their throats for "bad manners" and "bad behaviour" etc...... but because it's Murray they :bowdown: to him :spit: They used to :worship: Tim Henman too - but at least Tim had class :D

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 01:06 PM
omg Dina is on fire. She won 6-1 6-0. Is it possible for her to continue to play like this?? She's dropped like six games the entire tournament :eek:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 01:11 PM
Murray just irritates me whatever he does :p And what irritates me the most, is if ANY other player behaved like he does on court, the Brit commentators would be jumping down their throats for "bad manners" and "bad behaviour" etc...... but because it's Murray they :bowdown: to him :spit: They used to :worship: Tim Henman too - but at least Tim had class :D

Haha, what can you expect Rose? It's not like Britain have that many top sportsmen to :worship: :p

Murray's just got one of those faces I want to :smash: Sorry :tape:

Murray broke Marin again :awww:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Ugh are you serious??? My TV just switched to Rafa's match :armed: I dont want to see this one :(

And they're even showing the warmup? It doesn't make sense :rolleyes:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 01:25 PM
I didn't know Magnus Norman is Soderling's coach. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Ugh are you serious??? My TV just switched to Rafa's match :armed: I dont want to see this one :(

And they're even showing the warmup? It doesn't make sense :rolleyes:

Here too :p, since we get the feed from you guys.
I am inlove with this commentator's French accent. :inlove:

Oh and Magnus Norman. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Same here. :mad: I hope Marin beats him.

- but at least Tim had class :D
This.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 01:26 PM
Haha, what can you expect Rose? It's not like Britain have that many top sportsmen to :worship: :p

Murray's just got one of those faces I want to :smash: Sorry :tape:

Murray broke Marin again :awww:

I'll hold him down whilst you :smash:

Edit: Hi Raine and Aaron :D

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll hold him down whilst you :smash:

Deal.

*Raine
05-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Soderling please score so I can see Magnus Norman, if you win.. he'll be happy and that will make my day. :angel::rocker::inlove:

:wavey: Rose.. did you like Magnus too? :D

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 01:44 PM
Rafa what is up? :confused:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Holy crap! Soderling took a set off Nadal. AT ROLAND GARROS. The world is coming to an end :lol:

Murray is about to take the second set :awww:

mlove
05-31-2009, 02:04 PM
huh? Rafa is down a set? :confused:
:worship: Soderling. Now, can you keep it up?

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 02:04 PM
*Jaws dropping round the globe I guess*

Must find a stream - Andykins is now routine but BBC won't leave.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm really confused but I'm positive Rafa will come through. Right?

Also, the crowd is behind Soderling :lol: I dislike him.

ellen_
05-31-2009, 02:07 PM
*Jaws dropping round the globe I guess*

Holy crap! Soderling took a set off Nadal. AT ROLAND GARROS. The world is coming to an end :lol:

:haha: Exactly. All my friends who only follow tennis when TV gives it to them just started talking to me :rolls: "Whats going on with Rafa?", "Rafa is gonna lose haha!", "You see he's not as good as Roger, why are you supporting him anyway?"

I all gave them a big LOL and then told them off :ras: :lol:

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 02:08 PM

Murray is about to take the second set :awww:

I didn't expect Rafa to be struggling this early. :eek: He had a dodgy first round but seemed to be OK in Rounds 2 and 3. The commentators noted that it's his first set lost in like 32 matches at RG. :eek:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 02:10 PM
Soderling please score so I can see Magnus Norman, if you win.. he'll be happy and that will make my day. :angel::rocker::inlove:

:wavey: Rose.. did you like Magnus too? :D

Hi Raine - yes - I like Magnus well enough. He was brave enough to expose AA's drug abuse in that book he wrote - that makes him rate pretty high for me :D

As for Robin - no way will he win :sad: But if he only could............... :D

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:11 PM
I didn't expect Rafa to be struggling this early. :eek: He had a dodgy first round but seemed to be OK in Rounds 2 and 3. The commentators noted that it's his first set lost in like 32 matches at RG. :eek:

No no. First set lost in 32 sets. The last time he lost a set was to Roger in the 2007 final.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 02:11 PM
No stream for Rafa! How is this possible?

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 02:12 PM
No no. First set lost in 32 sets. The last time he lost a set was to Roger in the 2007 final.
Oh yep, that's what I meant. :)

*Raine
05-31-2009, 02:13 PM
Soderling :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks.. now please don't run out of gas. :)

omg Dina is on fire. She won 6-1 6-0. Is it possible for her to continue to play like this?? She's dropped like six games the entire tournament :eek:

Dinara :woohoo:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:14 PM
I hope you find one Herdwick...it's getting good now. Soderling is playing out of his mind. Making Rafa run from side to side to side until he hits a winner

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 02:17 PM
Poor Robin - he won't win :sobbing:

arm
05-31-2009, 02:18 PM
no stream?

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:19 PM
Ahh there we are. Rafa breaks. The world is right again.

*Raine
05-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Ahh there we are. Rafa breaks. The world is right again.

Booooo!!!! :ras::ras::ras:

Poor Robin - he won't win :sobbing:

It ain't over 'til it's over. ;)

arm
05-31-2009, 02:20 PM
herdwick

http://pt.justin.tv/frhd_tennis

access code: sdsdsdsdsdsds1212121

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:22 PM
It ain't over 'til it's over. ;)

Nah Rafa hits a dtl winner. His game is back. It's over.

Next opponent!

Aye...Marin is 0-3 in the third set :sad: Mugrray is going through to the quarters I guess. Le sigh.

arm
05-31-2009, 02:22 PM
it's not good, though

mlove
05-31-2009, 02:27 PM
Looks like Rafa is awake now.

Did Cilic get a medical timeout? :sad: Murray's got this one, for sure.

ellen_
05-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Yes, he got a medical timeout apparently. But did I just understand that it was because he fell? :scratch: I don't have streams for the match on tv anymore.

*Raine
05-31-2009, 02:29 PM
Nah Rafa hits a dtl winner. His game is back. It's over.

Next opponent!

:p Come on Soderling

arm
05-31-2009, 02:30 PM
I know what you girls/boys will say, but Nole had a bad day and Nadal may have one today as well. :shrug: God only knows. :p

Do I need to mention that Nole was a break up in the first set? :spit:

Jade Fox
05-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Maybe Rafa was sad about Nole losing yesterday. :angel:

Either way, he seems to be waking up. Vamos Rafa! Make my dream final happen! :armed:

arm
05-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Maybe Rafa was sad about Nole losing yesterday. :angel:

Either way, he seems to be waking up. Vamos Rafa! Make my dream final happen! :armed:

He probably really was.

Who do we think he'd rather play in the final? :confused: It's a tough question.

*Raine
05-31-2009, 02:47 PM
:o

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 02:48 PM
Sorbet boy has now appeared on my screen. But Soderling seems on fire!

arm
05-31-2009, 02:49 PM
It's ridicullous, now I'd rather have Nadal winning this than anyone else and yet I am cheering for Soderling. :confused:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Ugh Murray goes through :(

arm
Break now, Sod! :bounce:

ellen_
Sorbet boy has now appeared on my screen. But Soderling seems on fire!

Mmmm, now I want mango sorbet :lick:

Herdwick
It's ridicullous, now I'd rather have Nadal winning this than anyone else and yet I am cheering for Soderling. :confused:

Wouldn't go that far; not a Soderling fan. I :inlove: Rafa but it cannot be denied that, for the wider world, a new winner at RG is just what tennis needs.

arm
Break now, Sod! :bounce::bounce:

arm
05-31-2009, 02:54 PM
This maybe stupid, but i don't think it's fair that anyone but Nole ends up winning this if Nadal doesn't. :shrug:

arm
05-31-2009, 02:55 PM
This maybe stupid, but i don't think it's fair that anyone but Nole ends up winning this if Nadal doesn't. :shrug:

The break!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Herdwick
Mmmm, now I want mango sorbet :lick:

Only raspberry on the menu today and for the rest of the week probably - Senor Nadal permits no choice at RG.:rolls:

ellen_
Wouldn't go that far; not a Soderling fan. I :inlove: Rafa but it cannot be denied that, for the wider world, a new winner at RG is just what tennis needs.

True, but that doesn't mean he has to lose today :lol: Not from Soderling! :ras:

The mango sorbet I had in Paris was the same colour as his headband and wristband.

Break, darn. Why do they always play long matches when I wanna go outside? :rolls:

arm
05-31-2009, 02:56 PM

The break!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 02:57 PM
I am in shock. What the hell is happening here? My nonchalance for this match was like my nonchalance for Nole's encounter with Kohli.

And look at what happened there :tape:

arm
05-31-2009, 02:58 PM
I said Kohli was going to be a walk in the perk for Nole. :secret: :o

arm
05-31-2009, 02:59 PM
Guess what? Verdasco for the title :rocker2: :rolls:

arm
05-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Bow break him :bounce:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:02 PM
What. The. Hell.

Completely true that RG needs a new champion but that does not mean Rafa falls here. He has to be beaten in the final byt Federer!! Back off you Sod :armed:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:02 PM
Come on Soderling!!!!!!!!!

arm
05-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Rafa will never be beaten in the final by Roger. Sorry girls. Roger would even have a shot if they met in the semis, but Rafa losing in the final? To Roger? Nah :rolls:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 03:03 PM
I said Kohli was going to be a walk in the park for Nole. :secret: :o

Your soothsaying qualities are not what they were.

Toad has absolutely no pressure here but I'd hate Rafa to lose to him.:mad:

Roger, yes, Andykins yes. And in a parallel universe, Kolya. But not Toad or JWT.:fiery:

mlove
05-31-2009, 03:04 PM
On the one hand, it would be freaking amazing if Soderling wins this. But on the other hand, I think this too:

This is kinda fun though.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Oh my :D If only - if ONLY!

I would have Robin's babies for sure - and maybe even be tempted to laugh and gloat and make a spiteful. viscious signature - no - don't worry- I am NOT that petty! And he won't win anyway.

But GOOOOOOOOO Robin :bounce: Kom Igen Sverige :banana:

arm
05-31-2009, 03:06 PM
<Come on break him! :bounce:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Who is Toad? Soderling?

arm
05-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Your soothsaying qualities are not what they were.
Toad has absolutely no pressure here but I'd hate Rafa to lose to him.:mad:

Roger, yes, Andykins yes. And in a parallel universe, Kolya. But not Toad or JWT.:fiery:

That killed me. :bigcry:

arm
05-31-2009, 03:08 PM
You can do it, Sod! Win the damn tiebreak! :rocker2:

:bounce: :bounce:

Am using all my fortuna powers to help you. :bounce:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 03:08 PM
And an extra C'mon for Ana! :rocker: Just started her match.

Jade Fox
05-31-2009, 03:09 PM
If Rafa loses and Roger wins it all, then you know there will be people questioning whether or not his French Open victory is valid. Roger has gotten enough shit as is this year so Rafa better win this in four. :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:10 PM
F*** you Robon :spit: Do NOT choke in this tie-break.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:10 PM
I see it now. Soderling takes out Rafa and the new Roland Garros champion is MURRAY. :haha: omg I would literally die if that happens. DIE.

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Soderling was playing so well before the tiebreak. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

mlove
I see it now. Soderling takes out Rafa and the new Roland Garros champion is MURRAY. :haha: omg I would literally die if that happens. DIE.
What a nightmare!
Ah, stupid tie-break....

P.S. Ajde Ana!

ellen_

Roddick is gonna beat Nadal in the final :worship: My absolute dream scenario :inlove: :spit:

I would easily accept it from him though.

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 03:13 PM

Would prefer Roger but Andykins is fine by me - am just haunted by the possiblity that the SB wins the whole shebang.:banghead:

It seems we have Toad implode:rolls:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:14 PM
If Rafa loses and Roger wins it all, then you know there will be people questioning whether or not his French Open victory is valid. Roger has gotten enough shit as is this year so Rafa better win this in four. :rolleyes:

I never get people who say that. You can only beat who is on the other side of the new :shrug: But it would definitely mean much more to Fed if he won against Rafa. But I'm sure he'd take it all the same - Career Slam!

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Soderling :mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jade Fox
05-31-2009, 03:15 PM

Not only you my dear but the rest of the tennis world as well. :lol:

Roddick is gonna beat Nadal in the final :worship: My absolute dream scenario :inlove: :spit:

Finally someone who shares my vision!

And Rafa just won the second set! :rocker2:

arm
05-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Go Soderling, your not losing :bounce:

I am going to turn off the computer and study. Rose, if for some miracle Soderling wins this :bounce: give me a sign for my phone, I wan tot see MTF :explode:. :rolls:

Jade Fox
05-31-2009, 03:16 PM
I never get people who say that. You can only beat who is on the other side of the new :shrug: But it would definitely mean much more to Fed if he won against Rafa. But I'm sure he'd take it all the same - Career Slam!

I know what you mean. It's stupid but I know people will say that which is why I would rather Roger beat Rafa in the final than anyone else.

arm
05-31-2009, 03:19 PM
But the problem is that Roger will never beat Nadal in the final of RG! Not in the final. :shrug:

Have to go.

I'll be praying for Rosie to give me a sign, because of she does.. I'll knwo the menaing. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:19 PM
OK- I will probably be hated here now- but I would really love to see a NEW GS winner here - someone who has never won a GS before (apart from Murray of course :spit: ) So - yes - that means Tsonga :tape: or Monfils - or Verdasco or Kolya :hearts: Just someone a bit of a surprise, who has NEVER lifted up a GS trophy before.

Edit: Raquel - don't worry - I will phone you if Robin wins - if you hear nothing it means Nadal has won :spit:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:22 PM
OK- I will probably be hated here now- but I would really love to see a NEW GS winner here - someone who has never won a GS before (apart from Murray of course :spit: ) So - yes - that means Tsonga :tape: or Monfils - or Verdasco or Kolya :hearts: Just someone a bit of a surprise, who has NEVER lifted up a GS trophy before.

Edit: Raquel - don't worry - I will phone you if Robin wins - if you hear nothing it means Nadal has won :spit:

You're not alone Rose. ;)

I have your back.

ellen_
05-31-2009, 03:22 PM

JM please :rocker: :bounce: :hearts: Although Roddick winning RG sounds "new" enough :lol: I would throw a huge party, I'm serious.

Why did all channels switch to Ana-Vika? Btw, wake up Ana!

ellen_
05-31-2009, 03:30 PM
Bernard "The only thing I like about clay is the colour" Tomic won his match in the juniors tournament :dance: :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:31 PM
JM please :rocker: :bounce: :hearts: Although Roddick winning RG sounds "new" enough :lol: I would throw a huge party, I'm serious.

Why did all channels switch to Ana-Vika? Btw, wake up Ana!

I would be happy for JM, if not for the fact that he's VERY near Nole in the rankings, and a GS win could overtake him and lower Nole's ranking, which wouldn't please many people here I don't think :o I would really like to see a new winner though :D Anymore "Fedal" finals will bore me to death - I want excitement :bounce: How about Fernando Gonzalez?

You're not alone Rose. ;)

I have your back.

Thanks dear :hug:

ellen_
05-31-2009, 03:34 PM
I would be happy for JM, if not for the fact that he's VERY near Nole in the rankings, and a GS win could overtake him and lower Nole's ranking, which wouldn't please many people here I don't think :o I would really like to see a new winner though :D Anymore "Fedal" finals will bore me to death - I want excitement :bounce:

Yes I know, but we don't always have to watch those rankings eh? ;) It was just a dream from me. It won't happen anyway so there's no need to turn this into a serious discussion :rolls: Although it should motivate Nole :shrug: Whatever.

Gonzalez would be lovely. But I'm still thinking about Andy R. :ras: :rolls:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:35 PM

Having said that I want Tsonga/Monfills to win. :rocker2::rocker2::rocker2:

Roddick/Verdasco/Haas will do too. :)

Amber Spyglass
05-31-2009, 03:38 PM
I would be happy for JM, if not for the fact that he's VERY near Nole in the rankings, and a GS win could overtake him and lower Nole's ranking, which wouldn't please many people here I don't think :o I would really like to see a new winner though :D Anymore "Fedal" finals will bore me to death - I want excitement :bounce: How about Fernando Gonzalez?

OMG:eek: with regards to Nole and Delpo how close are we talking here??Ok i've held it back for long enough,i think i'm going to cry:bigcry::bigcry:

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 03:38 PM
I don't want Nadal or Federer to win slams at the moment. I'm sick to death of both of them :D. I want Nole or Roddick to win another one. :(

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:42 PM
:bowdown: Now consolidate.

I don't want Nadal or Federer to win slams at the moment. I'm sick to death of both of them . I want Nole or Roddick to win another one.

*high fives*

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:45 PM
Would be kind of ironic for Andy R. to make his second GS a clay one :tape: But I just want someone who has never won one before.

Soderling :woohoo:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 03:47 PM
OMG:eek: with regards to Nole and Delpo how close are we talking here??Ok i've held it back for long enough,i think i'm going to cry:bigcry::bigcry:

Don't:hug::kiss:i think it'll happen Novak isn't the same like he was they say the year after the GS win is the hardest but he will come back stronger in 2010:D

Noleta
Nadal:haha:Soderling get too excited at times

:wavey:

*Raine
:worship: Nice one Robin, keep it up.

Magnus Norman -> :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Ana down a set and a break :sad:

I'm not watching the match anymore but Soderling broke again??? wtf.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 03:51 PM
I would honestly :bigcry: with happiness if Robin won this. I just can't believe it will happen :sad:

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 03:52 PM
Would be kind of ironic for Andy R. to make his second GS a clay one :tape: But I just want someone who has never won one before.

Soderling :woohoo:
A totally new champ would be cool, but I'd root for Andy first because of his consistency in the top 10 and the fact Fed's broken his heart in three other slam finals.

Noleta
05-31-2009, 03:53 PM
I would honestly :bigcry: with happiness if Robin won this. I just can't believe it will happen :sad:

I want Fed to beat Rafa in the final but i want Robin to beat Nadal argh i'm so :confused::mad:

Herdwick
Heavens - thought the Toad had shot his load so went to make tea and take in washing.

:eek: Now he's serving for a 2 sets to 1 lead.

Still can't see him winning though:shrug:

Noleta
Ana down a set and a break :sad:

I'm not watching the match anymore but Soderling broke again??? wtf.

Oh Ana:sad:

kalisita
05-31-2009, 03:54 PM
Holy Crap! :eek: What a day to sleep through the alarm! Soderling a game away from going up 2 sets to 1!

ellewoods
Ana what are you doing????? :sad::sad:

Noleta
I don't believe what i'm seeing Nadal is definitely not in top form this RG:shrug:

Ana 4-0 down:bigcry:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 03:55 PM
Nole cant take two sets off Rafa when he is playing his best and this Sod can? I am speechless.

FlameOn
05-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Soderling's up 2 sets to 1. :eek: Oh my God.

*Raine
05-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I am dead just by looking at Magnus Norman. :angel:

arm
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Rosie, just saw your sms. :hug: thanks

but I think I open the scoreboard at the exact time that Soderling won. :eek:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Nole cant take two sets off Rafa when he is playing his best and this Sod can? I am speechless.

I think we all are...:eek:

Looks like we'll get rid of Irritating Ana anyway so the day has its compensations already :D

arm
Oh my gosh I couldn't resist. OI had to come chack the score. :eek:

back to mys study, I am more of a lucky charm when I am not following the score. :o

:wavey:

kalisita
Toad served it out at love to go 2 sets to 1! Unbelievable to me. So either upset of last five years about to happen or Rafa going to 5 for first time at RG.

ellen_
05-31-2009, 03:59 PM

Looks like we'll get rid of Irritating Ana anyway so the day has its compensations already :D

And Azarenka is not irritating then? :rolls:

arm
05-31-2009, 04:00 PM
I have to go, if I stay, Rafa wins this set. :tape:

Come Soderling :rocker2: You can do this! :bounce::bounce:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:00 PM

Noooo I like Ana! :bigcry:

mlove
05-31-2009, 04:01 PM
not a good day for defending champions.
I still see Nadal getting out of this though, and I wish I could say the same about Ana :sad:

Noleta

In what way:confused:

ellewoods
Wow. Not even Roger in 2007 could take two sets off Rafa :worship:

arm
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Come on Soderling :bounce:

have to go :hug:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM

:lol: She barely registers with me yet but give it time - am sure she will be.:devil:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:04 PM
15-40 :sad: Come on Robin :awww:

Noooo I like Ana! :bigcry:

So do I :shrug: And my Alex will be devaststaed - she is the only reason he ever watches tennis :o

:lol: Azarenka has THE most irritating grunt/squeal/shriek :spit:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:04 PM
Come Soderling :rocker2: You can do this! :bounce::bounce:

:rocker2:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:06 PM
Robin :woohoo: Broke straight back :rocker2: What a f***ing star :hearts:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:08 PM
I cant believe I am staying up late to watch Robin Soderling :o

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Turbotoad breaks back!

Roger must be beside himself :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Turbotoad breaks back!

Roger must be beside himself :lol:

Maybe it really is his year? :shrug:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Go go go Soderling!!!!!!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Nadal will win at the end:cool:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Noooo Ana is out :bigcry:

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:16 PM
Ana:bigcry:what is happening with the Serbs this year:banghead:

kalisita
Poor Ana. :hug: Never a huge fan of hers but started feeling for her once she started struggling. Plus I don't really like Azarenka. Not sure why exactly but I just don't. :shrug:

Herdwick
:D Bye Ana - here's your coat.

Please shut up John Lloyd - for the sake of the nation.

Noleta
:D Bye Ana - here's your coat.

That's mean

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Oh Robin :inlove: I :hearts: you!

kalisita
05-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Andykins on TTC now being interviewed.

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Cos she is an annoying brat. Ugh.

+ 1 :yeah:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Poor Ana. :hug: Never a huge fan of hers but started feeling for her once she started struggling. Plus I don't really like Azarenka. Not sure why exactly but I just don't. :shrug:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Andykins on TTC now being interviewed.

Bowling you over with his charm and erudition is he?

mlove
Ana :sad: Another horrible loss for a Serb, although this one was not nearly as unexpected as yesterday :o
Safina is my only hope for the women's side now.

Herdwick
That's mean

Sorry - can't stand the girl. Overrated, over-primped and seemingly devoid of personality. Always preferred JJ.

kalisita
05-31-2009, 04:22 PM

:haha: That seems to be the #1 reason given here so I guess I'll go with it. :)

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:24 PM
:scared: *is so nervous, keep it up Robin*

ellen_
05-31-2009, 04:24 PM
:lol: Azarenka has THE most irritating grunt/squeal/shriek :spit:

Also, it's something like 'pioeeeeew!!' :tape: But she also has very bad on court AND off court manners. She's rude to fans etc.

Tio Toni goes French :lol:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Rafa :hug:

Surely he must pull this round. :scared:

kalisita
05-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Bowling you over with his charm and erudition is he?

You know it. :hearts:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:27 PM
:lol:

Q: Who’s the nicest guy on tour?
Davydenko: They’re all really nice: Federer, Nadal. All of the guys in the top 100 are cool. But if you asked me which one was the best looking I’d say Feliciano Lopez. Everyone thinks he’s gorgeous, with his blue eyes and curly hair.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/articles/2009-05-31/200905311243768804078.html

Ahh Kolya :hug:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:28 PM
Break him now Robin

ellen_
05-31-2009, 04:28 PM

Davydenko: They’re all really nice: Federer, Nadal. All of the guys in the top 100 are cool. But if you asked me which one was the best looking I’d say Feliciano Lopez. Everyone thinks he’s gorgeous, with his blue eyes and curly hair.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/articles/2009-05-31/200905311243768804078.html

:haha: Oh Niko :hug:

Everyone in the top 100 are nice? What about the lower ranked ones? :rolls: Poor guys.

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:31 PM
The Sod's hit 66 winners :eek:

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:31 PM
I just love the bit about Lopez. Someone has a mancrush!

kalisita
05-31-2009, 04:32 PM

:lol: Davydenko gives funny interviews from time to time. Doesn't seem to take the press very seriously when they ask those dumb questions. :yeah:

Ajde Kolya! :rocker2: On court right now!

*Ljubica*
Oh Robin - please don't choke :hysteric:

Kolya :hearts:

*Raine

:haha:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Magnus!!!!!!!!

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:35 PM
I hope Roger's watching this and taking notes.

Running:Free

:haha: I love Kolya.

My French Open will be saved if Kolya wins on the men's side, and JJ on the ladies (Last Serb standing :rocker2:)

ellewoods
Here's Kolya and Nando for anyone who's interested - http://atdhe.net/7085/watch-grand-slam-roland-garros

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:36 PM
Come onnnnnnnn

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:36 PM
:haha: I love Kolya.

My French Open will be saved if Kolya wins on the men's side, and JJ on the ladies (Last Serb standing :rocker2:)

And mine will be saved if Robin wins this match :D And would love to see JJ win too!

mlove
05-31-2009, 04:37 PM

:rolls: I was just reading that too! His interview is by far the best one so far. I love the parts when he mentions his wife.
When did you last spend big with your prize money?
I don’t – my wife spends it. That’s why I’m still on the tour [laughs].

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Wow - you people other side of the globe still with us? You're what - 10 hours ahead? And it's Monday tomorrow...

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow - you people other side of the globe still with us? You're what - 10 hours ahead? And it's Monday tomorrow...

It's 11:37 pm.

I can stay up to 6 am. :p

Running:Free
:eek: :bolt: Toad up on Rafa? :spit: And it has to be the one guy Rafa has bad blood with :lol:

Is he going to keep it up? :shrug:

(First person to take Rafa to five. That deserves a :hatoff:, no matter the result)

ellewoods

I know I know. I have an early class tomorrow too :tape: It's 1.36am here. I'm actually in bed right now waiting out the result. I just need to know :lol:

*Ljubica*
:rolls: I was just reading that too! His interview is by far the best one so far. I love the parts when he mentions his wife.
When did you last spend big with your prize money?
I don’t – my wife spends it. That’s why I’m still on the tour [laughs].

:rolls: He is so sweet and funny!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:40 PM
Sorry - can't stand the girl. Overrated, over-primped and seemingly devoid of personality. Always preferred JJ.

That sums up Andy.Murray to a tee:cool:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Kolya - such a nice chap. Shame we hardly see him. And he liked Lendl :yeah:

What are the crowd chanting?

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Just hold your frigging serve

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:42 PM
No matter what happens Soderling will be the first player to take Rafa to 5sets on RG that says a lot

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:43 PM
That sums up Andy.Murray to a tee:cool:

Over-primped? :haha:
He always looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards. :rolls:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Go!!!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Nadal sweaty hair:haha:

kalisita
05-31-2009, 04:45 PM
TB to decide history-first 5 setter or 1st RG loss for Rafa!

ellewoods
05-31-2009, 04:46 PM
My stream doesnt work :mad:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Magnus.. so GORGEOUS

*Ljubica*
05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Oh f*** I'm too :unsure: to watch! Come on Robin :rocker:

Herdwick
05-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Stunned by Toad - you've got to hand it to him. :hatoff:

OK Rafa is waaaay below sea level but even so:shrug:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Robin!!!

Noleta
05-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Soderling:smash:

Noleta
Stunned by Toad - you've got to hand it to him. :hatoff:

OK Rafa is waaaay below sea level but even so:shrug:

Agree do you think he's burned out already?

Noleta
:scared:

Noleta
Johansson is there:inlove:

*Raine
05-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Robin stop giving me a heart attack

win this

ktxbye

Noleta