Juan - Girlfriend?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Juan - Girlfriend??

Angel333
05-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Does anyone knows if Juan has a girlfriend, i read something on another site about it. :confused:

cobalt60
05-14-2009, 10:31 PM
No idea, sorry.

Getta
05-14-2009, 11:15 PM
So what if he has a girlfriend, he's still the player we root for.

Perhaps I miss the point. :scratch: Seems the entire concept of being a fan is rarely that simple. :lol:

kai.
05-15-2009, 02:30 AM
:lol: getta u always say what i think :lol:

Dude, what's the important think knowing if he has a GF :rolleyes:

safinafan
05-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Caroline Wozniack,Luciana Salazar,Camila Velasco,etc. Every week comes a new gf for Juan :)

skywater
05-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Caroline Wozniack,Luciana Salazar,Camila Velasco,etc. Every week comes a new gf for Juan :)

:devil::devil::devil:
hiahiahia~~

cobalt60
05-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Chill everyone; it is a harmless enough question.

rawalya
05-15-2009, 11:37 PM

i prefer Caroline :rolleyes:, but dont like any of girls in the lists at all :devil:

safinafan
05-31-2009, 08:13 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1tdeldhsrOU/SdOLsPP1f6I/AAAAAAAAA5w/17fgt6U8agE/s320/P1010869.JPG

Luli Salazar in Miami watching Delpo's match :help:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1tdeldhsrOU/SdOMAHS228I/AAAAAAAAA54/Jys1L-9rziE/s320/P1010861.JPG

http://laraqueta.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-04-02T21%3A30%3A00-03%3A00&max-results=15 (http://laraqueta.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-04-02T21%3A30%3A00-03%3A00&max-results=15)
la raqueta no se mancha blog

Getta
05-31-2009, 09:01 PM

Maybe it's only me, but I’ve never been interested in my faves' private life. :shrug:

skywater
06-01-2009, 01:23 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1tdeldhsrOU/SdOLsPP1f6I/AAAAAAAAA5w/17fgt6U8agE/s320/P1010869.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1tdeldhsrOU/SdOMAHS228I/AAAAAAAAA54/Jys1L-9rziE/s320/P1010861.JPG

http://laraqueta.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-04-02T21%3A30%3A00-03%3A00&max-results=15
la raqueta no se mancha blog

:devil: but i had read a paper which said she went to Miami with Ferrer~~~~
and these photos were taken in this match : Juan VS Ferrer;)

kai.
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
:devil: but i had read a paper which said she went to Miami with Ferrer~~~~
and these photos were taken in this match : Juan VS Ferrer;)

That is true.. She was behing ferru.. :rolleyes:

Lina
07-11-2009, 06:42 PM
eh. im sure i did hear that he did have one, but that was...about a year ago now so lol. NO IDEA NOW :P

damnboy
08-16-2009, 04:37 PM
isn't he gay?
he looks so adorable

moniker
08-17-2009, 12:43 AM
:haha:
Sorry but who cares? Unless he comes out and says so or some pics show up we'll never know. Safina most of my gay friends talk, walk and look like normal men so that really doesn't say much.;) don't kill me plz:scared:

Andra85
08-17-2009, 01:38 AM
Not sure why the "is he gay?" question has surfaced, but he's not gay.:)

xohxmyx
08-17-2009, 03:08 AM
hmmm you know what...juan would be up there at the top of the list of ATP player who are least likely to be secretly gay.
i just dont see it:lol:
now feli lopez and verdasco...thats a different story.....:aplot:
lol jks

Ilovetheblues_86
08-17-2009, 03:13 AM
Lol you bad repped because he said Juan is gay. Now poor gay boy has red dots.

kai.
08-17-2009, 03:44 AM
isn't he gay?
he looks so adorable

Ohh come again the same question?

If you know juan just a little bit u will get than NO WAY he is gay..
and if you meet him well you will confirm it.. so no he is not..

Btw to be adorable you dosent need to be gay.

@safinafan :hug: easy girl :hug:

CelesteBlanca
08-17-2009, 03:54 AM

hiahia~ It's the truth.

damnboy
08-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Ohh come again the same question?

If you know juan just a little bit u will get than NO WAY he is gay..
and if you meet him well you will confirm it.. so no he is not..

@safinafan :hug: easy girl :hug:

Would you please telling me more about juan ?
I want to know him just a little bit more.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

thank you so much

nab_94
08-17-2009, 05:19 PM
:yeah: Michelle thank you :yeah:

Juan, a gay :lol: He's going to be sad (or mad) if he reads that !!

kai.
08-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Would you please telling me more about juan ?
I want to know him just a little bit more.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

thank you so much

What do you want to know ? i dont get it..
Go to http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=87073 there you have all the interwiev's and news, u can read and know him better :) :wavey:

rawalya
08-19-2009, 12:49 PM
:hug: I agree, NO WAY!!!
I'm fine now :lol: but he asked 2 times, so I lost my mind

calm down dear :hug: take it funny , i just love this idea :p

@ damnboy , yeah :yeah: Juan is a GAY
please go and tell every single beautiful girls around the world that he's a gay !!

:devil:

OMG , i am a devil :lol:
Juan will probably kill me, if he reads this thread :haha:

VolandriFan
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Sorry to say this, but I'm a little disappointed in you girls, implying that being gay would somehow make Juan less of a man. That's simply not true.

I'm sure he isn't gay (any suggestions otherwise would be uninformed and speculative), but is reacting to someone's curiousity in such a negative way really necessary? Lots of gay men just want to relate to someone they admire and I know where they're coming from. I don't think that's a crime.

VolandriFan
08-21-2009, 10:49 AM
:hug: you're so right, sorry for my behavior!

Thanks for the apology, and I'm sorry too if I sounded rude. :o :hug:

rawalya
08-21-2009, 12:11 PM
:wavey: i feel sorry too

i was just making a joke , one of my bad habits so far :p

@ damnboy , Juan isnt gay
and if you are his fan , you're welcome here :D

theMEESH
08-21-2009, 02:23 PM
heheee... I love threads like these. I know that I shouldn't *want* to pry into my fave's private lives... but I just love a good dose of chismis

it's sort of like when i read people magazine... it feels sooooo wrong but its still reaaaaalllly good. :lol:

and besides... I like to know what kind of person he is off the court.

CelesteBlanca
08-21-2009, 02:40 PM
:wavey: i feel sorry too

i was just making a joke , one of my bad habits so far :p

@ damnboy , Juan isnt gay
and if you are his fan , you're welcome here :D

haha, in fact, you're so lovely~ If Juan reads the thread, he'll feel that as well I think:D

kai.
08-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry to say this, but I'm a little disappointed in you girls, implying that being gay would somehow make Juan less of a man. That's simply not true.

I'm sure he isn't gay (any suggestions otherwise would be uninformed and speculative), but is reacting to someone's curiousity in such a negative way really necessary? Lots of gay men just want to relate to someone they admire and I know where they're coming from. I don't think that's a crime.

Sorry :sad:

I was just replying with a pick of humor..

rawalya
08-21-2009, 03:15 PM
haha, in fact, you're so lovely~ If Juan reads the thread, he'll feel that as well I think:D

thanks Blanca :smooch: :hug: :D :worship:

well, if Juan reads all the threads , i'm afraid he'll feel frightened of me instead :lol:

:kiss:

cobalt60
08-21-2009, 08:32 PM
group hug ;) :lol:

cobalt60
08-22-2009, 04:27 AM
put the guns away "ladies" please; these are times I wonder why I continue to show up here

Ilovetheblues_86
08-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Ilovetheblues, nice to see u or not... :wavey: come on! you are not the sweetest person in the world, I remember you, my dear, comparing nadal with a toilet full of shit( with photo and everything), so give me a break! :lol: don't be hypocrate feeling "someone else's pain" cause I know, you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself!

don't take me bad, boy :hug: but you're acid!!!

I didn´t said that, it was Nando_l or someone else.

Getta
08-22-2009, 04:35 AM
put the guns away "ladies" please; these are times I wonder why I continue to show up here

It's OK, Sue.

I will never be in Delpo's message board again.

"Never forget, never forgive", that's my motto.

Ilovetheblues_86
08-22-2009, 04:38 AM
¬¬ Don´t worry Getta it was just a misunderstanding.

cobalt60
08-22-2009, 04:39 AM
It's OK, Sue.

I will never be in Delpo's message board again.

"Never forget, never forgive", that's my motto.

Well I wasn't replying to you not posting here but do as you wish I guess. I was referring to my posting on MTF period and wondering about my own reasoning not yours or anyone elses.

xohxmyx
08-22-2009, 04:49 AM
oh my:o
calm down chums, its not worth getting upset about,
look.....
http://i30.tinypic.com/ook8o.jpg
there a nice shirtless pic to calm everyone down and make everyone happy:D
(gosh i actually miss that hair)

nab_94
08-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Xoh : Thank you :worship:
Calm down girls!! that's ok, don't have a row please !!

rawalya
08-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Getta :hug: as Saulo said , there was just a misunderstanding
i'm sure if Michele knows she's remembering the wrong person , she will feel so sorry for that :wavey:

anyway , i dont want you to leave here Getta , i like you :D as well as Michele
you both are our friends here and we need you both :hug:

USO is coming up , it's Juan's most favorite and he needs our supports , from all of us
so i'm begging you all for the sake of Juan , please befriend together :hug:

@Saulo : sorry it wasnt such a warm welcome :lol: but it's nice to see you
if you're Delpo's supporter , may i give you a :hug: welcome !!

@Amy : that kinda pic of Juan doesnt calm me down a bit!! :hearts:

theMEESH
08-22-2009, 04:57 PM
*changes subject*

so any news on his status?

rawalya
08-23-2009, 09:45 AM
@ Misha : i dont (wanna) know if Juan already has a GF or not :sad:

but a Very Special Girl , he certaintly has one http://www.pantip.com/cafe/toy/image/valent9.gif

xohxmyx
08-23-2009, 10:20 AM
but a Very Special Girl , he certaintly has one http://www.pantip.com/cafe/toy/image/valent9.gif

its ok he was just talking about me;) dont worry i'll share him lol

....oh i wish:rolleyes:

nab_94
08-23-2009, 01:07 PM
@ Misha : i dont (wanna) know if Juan already has a GF or not :sad:

I dont wanna know too :lol:
But I dont think he has a GF because a very special girl ... why does he hide that he has a GF ?? :rolleyes:

Amy : :p please share him please! You're so lucky ;)

damnboy
08-26-2009, 05:44 PM
吊佢老祖個臭化西啊!

Buzzie 24's
08-29-2009, 10:14 AM
sooner or later he'll find the right girl

and my heart will broken

:hug:

LucasArg
09-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Just saw in the news that he is dating Wozniacki.

moniker
09-16-2009, 05:38 PM
I read somewhere she was dating a Laudrup offspring. And if she was in fact dating him, wouldn't she be at his final cheering him on? questions, questions....

tennisace
09-17-2009, 12:40 PM
It's over with Wozniacki, she's with Verdasco now...

maelenn
09-25-2009, 08:49 PM
La nueva gran conquista de Del Potro tiene 25 años y es modelo :awww:
Se conocieron en una disco porteña hace más de un año y sus íntimos aseguran que el deportista no escatimó esfuerzos por conquistarla.

Según lo trascendido, recién concretaron la primera salida hace tres meses y se siguieron viendo hasta que el tandilense viajó al exterior. En cada etapa del US Open, la modelo lo apoyaba vía chat. El la llama su novia, pero por ahora ella le huye al título.

Tras ganar el abierto de los Estados Unidos, todos se preguntaban de dónde había sacado la motivación para vencer al español Rafael Nadal y al suizo Roger Federer de la manera en que lo hizo. Uno de los motivos que podrían explicar la increíble performance de Juan Martín del Potro –además de su habilidad para el juego y los arduos entrenamientos a los que se sometió de la mano de Franco Davín– es que su corazón está ocupado, y eso lo tiene más que contento.

La potra. La elegida se llama Yanina Screpante, una modelo de 25 años nacida en Cardales. Tiene ojos color avellana, cabello castaño y ostenta unas curvas más que envidiables y casi perfectas: 90-62-92. Empezó su carrera en las pasarelas de la mano de Ricardo Piñeiro, pero hoy es una de las más requeridas de 121 Group, la agencia que tiene el nieto de Mirtha Legrand, Nacho Viale

Si bien no es una super model, comenzó esta profesión a los 17 años y está siempre presente en los principales desfiles. Sus últimos trabajos los hizo para Lacoste, Dorina Vidoni, Buenos Aires Alta Moda (BAAM) y la Semana de la Moda de Buenos Aires (BAF Week). La Flaca –como la llaman los íntimos– está estudiando Diseño de Interiores. De gustos sencillos, se hace tiempo en su agenda para disfrutar de las tardes de mate en familia, en la farmacia que su madre tiene en Cardales.

Los tortolitos se habrían conocido en la noche porteña, en una de las discos de moda en las que Delpo arrasa con la concurrencia femenina desde que explotó en las canchas de cemento y polvo de ladrillo. Yanina es una mujer de bajo perfil, aunque adora salir con sus amigas –muchas de ellas modelos, como Magalí Montoro y Jimena Butilengo–, y es una de las invitadas obligadas a los eventos de las marcas más importantes.

Habría sido en una de esas noches en las que el tandilense, que cumplirá los 21 años el próximo 23 de septiembre, “flasheó” con Screpante. Según cuentan allegados a la joven, el tenista quedó tan enganchado que estuvo persiguiéndola durante más de un año.

El “acoso”, vía mail y celular, habría surtido efecto recién hace tres meses. Gracias a la insistencia del campeón y la curiosidad de Yanina, a principios de julio ella aceptó una salida a cenar. Todo el trabajo de Del Potro no habría sido en vano, ya que desde aquella cita en un restaurante, ella comenzó a contarle a sus amigas lo “divertido y bueno” que era el tandilense.

Tras ese encuentro, Screpante y el tenista repitieron las salidas hasta que él tuvo que viajar al exterior. A partir de ese momento el contacto fue sólo vía Internet. Allegados a la modelo reconocen que ella fue, junto a sus amigos y familia, una de las que más brindó apoyo vía MSN al deportista.

Raqueteras. Tímido y reservado, el estado sentimental de Delpo siempre despertó curiosidad. Al campeón, que ya confesó que quiere ser número uno –actualmente ocupa el 5º puesto del ránking ATP–, lo vincularon con varias famosas y otras no tanto.

El año pasado, el tenista se cruzó en un evento con la integrante del staff de Dotto Models Florencia Gómez Córdoba. Según se dijo en ese momento, la modelo y el tandilense habrían mantenido una larga charla en el Vilas Raquet Club y habrían intercambiado sus teléfonos. Si la cosa prosperó o no, es aún un misterio.

Una que es figurita repetida en el cuadro de relaciones de Juan Martín es la tenista danesa Caroline Wozniacki. De 19 años y cara angelical, en varias oportunidades fue mencionada como la compañera de Del Potro.

En la lista de supuestos romances también aparece una de las blondas más despampanantes de la escena local: Luciana Salazar. Aunque nunca llegó a confirmarse, la sobrina de Palito sembró muchas sospechas cuando viajó en noviembre de año pasado a Mar del Plata, mientras Delpo participaba de la Copa Davis. Los más arriesgados aseguran que tras la derrota del equipo argentino, ella fue la encargada de consolarlo. Además, se dijo que mantenían charlas muy hot vía mensajes de texto, chat y Facebook.

En junio de este año, la vedette Mariana Bogueski también se autodenominó para la lista de amores del deportista. La rubia, que ya había protagonizado un escándalo cuando dijo ser novia de Matías Alé mientras el actor todavía estaba en pareja con Graciela Alfano, acudió a los medios para contar que ella y Del Potro estaban viviendo un romance.

Pero más allá de los rumores, hoy el corazón del ganador del US Open está con Yanina. Antes de volar a los Estados Unidos, el tenista le dijo: “A partir de ahora sos mi novia”. Sin embargo, la modelo prefiere ser cauta y por ahora sólo reconoció públicamente que se conocen y pidió “prudencia”. ¿Lograrán el codiciado deportista y la bella modelo consolidar su romance? ¿Podrán superar la fuerte exposición que les espera? El tiempo dirá cómo sigue esta historia.

LA CHICA LOS PREFIERE DEPORTISTAS

Yanina Screpante es una chica de noviazgos largos. Y a la hora del amor elige deportistas. Durante cinco años fue la novia de uno de los jugadores de rugby más deseados por la platea femenina: Rafael Carballo, ex wing de Alumni y actual hombre del Castres francés.

La pareja se mostró junta por última vez en la fiesta de la revista Caras a mediados de 2007 y llamó la atención, ya que fue el único Puma que asistió al evento con su novia. Sin embargo, la distancia entre ellos habría sido la culpable de la separación, ya que el rugbier vive en Toulouse desde hace más de tres años y la modelo reside en Buenos Aires.

El morocho de 27 años y dueño de un cuerpo privilegiado fue en 2006 uno de los “modelos” del calendario Dioses del Estadio –Dieux du Stade, tal su nombre en francés–. Posó completamente desnudo, como también lo hicieron Agustín Pichot, Juan Martín Hernández e Ignacio Corleto.

kai.
09-25-2009, 11:39 PM
lol if i dont see a picture a dont belive it :p

xohxmyx
09-26-2009, 01:21 AM
aww :hug: come on now girls you knew it had to happen eventually lol

i do like the fact that in every article i've read about it it says that he relentlessly persued her for ages before she finally gave in and went out to dinner with him...thats kind of sweet.

but that last part about the rugby player she was with...it says they broke up because of distance, he being away a lot for sport...you would think then that going with another sports person wouldnt be a good move? speacially a tennis player there probably more busy then most like 10-11monts out of the year they play. but i suppose they both live in the same place, maybe she could become the new mirka? follow him everywhere? lol i hope shes more like rafas GF she doesnt always travel with him, and appears to have a seperate life, but they always look so happy when there together :D

tennis elbow
09-27-2009, 05:55 AM
and here's a picture :)

http://momento24.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Yanina-Screpante.jpg

The alleged girlfriend of US Open Champion Juan Martin Del Potro, called Yanina Screpante is 25, five years older than Delpo. Apparently, the romance began a year ago when they met at a Buenos Aires dance club.
http://momento24.com/en/2009/09/19/yanina-screpantes-girlfriend-juan-martin-del-potro/

The tennis player would have been stalking the model for quite some time, until only three months ago they started a relationship.

According to sources close to the player before leaving for the United States he would have said: “From now on you’re my girlfriend.” However, she prefers to take things slowly and not talking to the media fearing that it might jeopardize the relationship.

She urged caution and did not give any details of the relationship.

Anyway, it is possible that in the coming hours, Juan Martin Del Potro, once he is released from the many obligations upon his return to our country, pays her a visit.

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be the main guest of the Susana Gimenez tv show, where the host will most certainly ask him about Yanina Screpante and their alleged affair.

Yanina Screpante has a promising career in the world of fashion and modeling, after signing a contract with Ricardo Piñeyro’s agency .

But, when it comes to her relationship with the tennis player, the girl wants to keep a low profile, something many would not expect from a model

nab_94
09-27-2009, 11:01 AM
lol if i dont see a picture a dont belive it :p

Me too ;) i want a proof !!

kai.
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
ohhh come one!! who else will post the same crapy note, without any proof, and always the same picture.. of that girl showing her ass.. vamos che..
XD iam just saying..

xohxmyx
09-27-2009, 03:59 PM
lol yeah always the same story! and thats not a very nice picture anyway...like in general if i saw that in a magazine all i would be able to focus on is how much it looks like shes about to fall backwards of the couch and how weird her ass looks in that underwear:lol:

kai.
09-28-2009, 03:02 AM
:lol: amy :worship:

So he went with SU and he said than he is not in a relationship sooo .. i told you all :p

smitty8
09-28-2009, 03:50 AM
It's the butt floss that makes her behind look weird. Anyway, you would think that if she is a model, there are other, non-buttfloss photos of her. Like ones with some clothing.

skywater
09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
:lol: amy :worship:

So he went with SU and he said than he is not in a relationship sooo .. i told you all :p

;)i read it~~~hiahia~~~~~
he has so many rumors with so many girls~~~~
hiahia

Angel333
10-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Hey people i was for a few weeks off. My PC is k.o. So i sitting in the Internet Cafe of my hometown and i want to say that i am alive.
I want to say about the girlfriend thing about Delpo.
I think the thing with this girl could my true, also i has sad that he is not in a relationship. Why i think it´s true. Because when a few years ago in 2005 the thing between Rafael Nadal and his girlfriend Xisca came in the press he said in a press conference - that she would be only a good friend - we all know now that this was wrong. Maybe Delpo will have also a silent relationship and did it in the same way.

Sorry for my bad english:rolleyes::rolleyes:

CelesteBlanca
10-06-2009, 09:07 AM
I think the thing with this girl could my true.
Maybe Delpo will have also a silent relationship and did it in the same way.

No,things doesn't go that way. Everytime the story follows the same pattern, nothing new, just a sham. This time is no exception.

Just a few days after the rumor, Juan said he has no girlfriend now in a TV program.
http://www.eldia.com.ar/edis/20090928/20090928082931.htm
Delpo "Dijo que no tenía novia"

Mumbles
11-28-2009, 10:28 PM
In an on court interview, after he defeated Soderling, Juan said he's still single.

safinafan
11-30-2009, 01:21 PM
juanito and susanita in love ♥

Susana: “Con Del Potro no pasa nada”
Anoche, durante la entretenida charla con “La Abuela”, Su negó ese romance. Habló con Delpo por teléfono.

lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009
Tras una semana cargada de versiones y especulaciones sobre un supuesto romance entre Susana Giménez y Juan Martín Del Potro, fue la mismísima diva quien se encargó de desmentir el rumor y asegurar que con el tenista “no pasa nada”.

Antonio Gasalla en su personaje de “La Abuela” y el trío Midachis hostigaron con preguntas a Susana: ¿Es cierto que salis con Del Potro?, y a todos ellas les dijo un rotundo "No". Quien más insistió con la pregunta fue La Abuela.

"Cuando le agarré la cara, como mostraron las imágenes, fue para felicitarlo. El entrenador y su familia me pidieron que me quedara, como cábala, pero les dije que lamentablemente no iba a poder ya que tenía que estar acá en Buenos Aires haciendo el programa", comentó la diva.

Recordemos que Su es una gran admiradora de Delpo a quien invitó varias veces a su programa. Por tal motivo la diva máxima de nuestro país viajó a Londres para alentar al tenista.

A partir de ese momento comenzaron a correr varios rumores sobre un posible romance entre ellos.

Cerca del final del programa, Su llamó a Juan Martín para felicitarlo por llegar a la final del Master de Londres.

Mirá el video de ese momento.
http://www.losandes.com.ar/notas/2009/11/30/un-459677.asp

i wish this romance were true, was going to be hilarious. :haha:

safinafan
11-30-2009, 01:30 PM
another from argentina :haha:
delpo and his 1000 women

Juan Martín Del Potro y Cecilia Oviedo, ¿juntos?
http://www.derf.com.ar/imgnoticias/derf.com.ar_304561_28112009_124.jpg
La ex mujer de Nito Artaza viajó a Londres junto a varios amigos para ver el Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.

Al parecer, la actriz y el tenista se estarían conociendo, mientras que muchos aseguran que ya son pareja.

Juan Martín Del Potro se convirtió en el nuevo sex symbol de nuestro país, ya son varias las famosas a las que se las involucró sentimentalmente con el tenista.

El primer nombre que apareció fue el de “Luli Pop”, más conocida como Luciana Salazar; luego varias modelos y vedettes salieron a declarar que habían sido novias o amigovias de Delpo, como es el caso de la “Electrostar” Lola Bezerra.

En los últimos días se dijo que el joven deportista oriundo de Tandil habría tenido un affaire con Susana Giménez en Londres.

Pero al parecer hay otra mujer que le estaría quitando el sueño a Juan Martín y no es otra que Cecilia Oviedo, la ex mujer de Nito Artaza.

Cecilia viajó a Londres a ver el Barclays ATP World Tour Finals junto a varios amigos, quienes son fanáticos del tenis. La bailarina fu a alentar a Delpo.

Pero las cosas no quedaron solamente en un aliento, según las versiones Cecilia Oviedo y Juan Martín Del Potro se estarían conociendo íntimamente.

Son varios los que aseguran que Oviedo y el deportista serían pareja; es más habría fotos de ellos dos juntos las cuales ilustrarán la tapa de un importantísimo semanario nacional que saldrá en los próximos días.

28 de Noviembre de 2009 (Primicias Ya)

http://www.derf.com.ar/despachos.asp?cod_des=304561&ID_Seccion=17

the Argentine press has a lot of imagination...

kai.
11-30-2009, 02:54 PM
weird he is not dating Mirtha Legrand :scratch:

bloody_violin
11-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Juan Martin has become sooooo popular. As a result, there appeared a lot of "girlfriends".
Cecilia Oviedo is oldel than Juan... Poor boy. Not only young girls are dreaming with him, but also women from 40 >

safinafan
11-30-2009, 04:48 PM
weird he is not dating Mirtha Legrand :scratch:

http://culturaenparana.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mirtha1.jpg
yes, he is :haha: and martha stewart and oprah too

kai.
11-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Juan Martin has become sooooo popular. As a result, there appeared a lot of "girlfriends".
Cecilia Oviedo is oldel than Juan... Poor boy. Not only young girls are dreaming with him, but also women from 40 >

Susana is over 60 :rolls:

http://culturaenparana.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mirtha1.jpg
yes, he is :haha: and martha stewart and oprah too

see that is why he look so tired :rolls: he cant keep going with all his "girls"

btw that pic of mirtha :drool:

kai.
12-03-2009, 04:46 AM
“Cuando Susana se afloja un poco es porque está buscando algo, así que algo va a encontrar. A mí me soprendio que corriera (Susana) a Londres tan desesperadamente”.- Del Potro le tiró los galgos, acotó el Intruso y la respuesta de Gasalla no se hizo esperar: “Sí… Susana es muy mimosa.”

Oh boy :rolls:

smitty8
12-03-2009, 12:50 PM
:haha: He's gonna have all these older women after him now!
*whispers*: I'm not that old and don't look it ;)

safinafan
12-03-2009, 02:22 PM
my grandma must have a chance with him :lol: she's 78 years old
but we all are too much young to juanma :sad:

safinafan
12-10-2009, 12:46 AM
camila velasco about juan
http://www.derf.com.ar/despachos.asp?cod_des=306826&ID_Seccion=17

Distinto fue el caso del tenista tandilense Juan Martín del Potro, quien lejos de haber estado demasiado distante a nivel físico o con problemas familiares, simplemente "desencantó" a la joven Velasco cuandop la llamó "rata".

"La última conversación fue rara. Me llamó rata y no me gustó. Me dijo: 'Sos una rata, no me llamás nunca porque mi característica es de Tandil'. En ese entonces yo recién comenzaba en este medio y tenía teléfono con crédito", se excusó Velasco.

"A todos mis novios les pido que me banquen con el estudio", explicó Velasco, según informó el sitio Puro Show, aunque no quedó claro qué tipo de acepción tiene ese término en la frase.

the love is over :ras: bye velasco

“(Juan Martín) Del Potro me decía rata… Siempre me llamaba él porque yo en ese entonces (2008) no tenia crédito en el celular ni un plan de llamadas, entonces no podía llamar a larga distancia… Me reclamaba todo el tiempo que no lo llamaba a Tandil…”, confesó la modelo Camila Velasco Ferrero en AM (Antes del mediodía), el ciclo de actualidad que conducen Verónica Lozano y Leo Montero por la pantalla de Telefe.

Haciendo referencia al eximio tenista tandilense, la hija del conductor Sergio Velasco Ferrero y de la abogada María Eugenia Zorzenón aseguró: “Del Potro no me gustó, sólo hablamos tres veces… Entre nosotros no pasó nada y no salimos…”.

http://www.derf.com.ar/despachos.asp?cod_des=306981&ID_Seccion=17

safinafan
12-10-2009, 01:02 AM
the reasons for the end of the relationship: her mom is lawyer, she's model but she says she had no credit on the phone to call to Del Potro. he called her a rat (in Brazil it means thief,i don't know the meaning in spanish, kai, can help us ?)cuz she never call him, and she said that her boyfriends have to pay for her studies (she's studying engineering) also said that he has family problems.:cuckoo:

theMEESH
12-10-2009, 01:32 AM
what the hell? isn't she a model? and she can't afford to pay for the phone bill? but she's studying engineering? i'm shocked :lol:

safinafan
12-10-2009, 01:35 AM
she wants to poison the media against him :( laughable

theMEESH
12-10-2009, 01:37 AM
:ras: to that puta.

i'll have to wait until later to translate the whole shebang....

brbbb

safinafan
12-10-2009, 01:39 AM
learning curses in spanish ,cool :yeah:

theMEESH
12-10-2009, 04:14 AM
:lol: filipinos uses puta too... although we say "putangina mo" >>> "puta ng ina mo" >>> your mom is a whore :lol:

but generally we don't use puta as in just puta...

my favorite curse word in Spanish is chingado :p

and apparently my favorite filipino curse word is Spanish also: puñeta :lol:

xohxmyx
12-10-2009, 07:57 AM
he called her a rat (in Brazil it means thief,i don't know the meaning in spanish, kai, can help us ?)cuz she never call him,

rata would sort of mean someone who is cheap, kind of like someone who never pays for things or never pays for their share...so i guess if juan had to call her all the time because she never had any credit on her phone to call him that would make sense.
(thats what i understand it to me anyway)

my god, if my BF was as popular as juan and travelled away as often as he does, i'd always always make sure i had phone credit so i could contact him, to be able to speak to him and keep an eye on him lol, this chick must truly be a model....because she doesnt sound to smart =P

safinafan
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM
that makes sense, amy
i was confused with the meaning in Portuguese, but now i realized that the rat thing is self explanatory :lol:
puta and puñeta(spanish) are puta and puñeta in filipino. lol that's funny

theMEESH
12-11-2009, 04:25 AM
I just looked her up (didn't have time earlier) :tape: :o :tape:

Well if they were together ... I'm glad they broke up.. not because she's skanky... but because she's a skank who doesn't tan everywhere... How embarrassing to be some sort of "nude" model and yet have your boobs be considerably lighter than the rest of your body :o She's already posing nude in the photos... she couldn't tan in the nude?

I know that's a weird topic... but the tan really bothered me. Apart from the part that she's a whore. :p

safinafan
12-11-2009, 02:29 PM
he ate and threw away
:lol:

Sileithel
12-12-2009, 05:08 AM
learning curses in spanish ,cool :yeah:

Michele, I like your idea :bounce:
haha, i curse often ^_^

And back to the main topic, I don't think he has a GF. At all. The proof is precisely the fact that the press talks about so many girls (and some dinosaurs :rolleyes:)
As he doesn't seem to have a girl...they have to come up with some silly story :(
That story with Susana was the SILLIEST thing I ever heard :mad:

theMEESH
12-12-2009, 05:11 AM
the press always need something to talk about.... relationship-wise.

kai.
12-12-2009, 06:09 AM
ehhh what amy said XD rata means that.. :rolls:

and i heard that story of that brainless girl, oh gosh :D
at least he isnt tiger woods :rolls:

theMEESH
12-12-2009, 06:26 AM

this is true

xohxmyx
12-12-2009, 10:53 AM
ehhh what amy said XD rata means that.. :rolls:

and i heard that story of that brainless girl, oh gosh :D
at least he isnt tiger woods :rolls:

oh yeah man tiger woods f**ked up!:o like big time!

its like one week he was in melbourne here and eveybody loooooved him then suddenly one week later he goes back to the states and then suddenly his this skirt chasing sex addict that everybodys disgusted by =P

i wonder who juans next girlfriend will be? is madonna still with jesus? she likes south american boys half her age, juan could be her next target:lol:

theMEESH
12-12-2009, 11:02 AM

everytime i see Madonna and Jesus together... I don't think of it as the normal "hey-sus" but as "Jeezus" :lol: i don't know why... every other jesus i know i call them heysus

smitty8
12-12-2009, 12:04 PM
oh yeah man tiger woods f**ked up!:o like big time!

its like one week he was in melbourne here and eveybody loooooved him then suddenly one week later he goes back to the states and then suddenly his this skirt chasing sex addict that everybodys disgusted by =P

i wonder who juans next girlfriend will be? is madonna still with jesus? she likes south american boys half her age, juan could be her next target:lol:

OMG, Juan RUN from Madonna! She'd probably try to adopt him if he were any younger. :p

Oh, Tiger is such a man whore! I read an article last night about these 12 women, the second line of the article made me lmao: "long live the gold digger". Oh yeah, very nice. A few of these women are getting their 15 minutes (and who knows how much money for interviews) and then it's back to being a waitress. Seriously, all these women aren't anywhere near as pretty as his wife.

safinafan
12-12-2009, 07:26 PM
you can hire jesus to play at your party for 20.000 reais :dance:
we need a new thread called who is juan's next bitch? :lol:

:lol: i thought tiger was gay. seems that he'd more than 100 women, with more than 1 billion in your account everything is possible...vd...vd...vd :lol:
my fav curse cabron borracho. i love to yell it loud :silly:

Sileithel
12-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Is Delpo's favourite curse "la c0n&%@ de su madre / de la lora"? :lol:
I've seen him say it at least twice, and considering I'm a brand new fan, that's something...

theMEESH
12-13-2009, 01:16 AM
wait.... what does he say? :p

i like cursing in multiple languages... so far.. i've only got two extra ones :sad: :lol:

kai.
12-13-2009, 03:07 AM
Your mothers "shell" XD jajajajaja
or parrot´s "shell"

his most common cursing is "la puta madre"

mine, is "hijo de un conteiner lleno de putas"

xohxmyx
12-13-2009, 04:37 AM
i love how this thread is slowly just drifting off topic to become a lesson in swearing in other languages....
but what else are tennis fans suppose to do in the "off season"

@sileithel la c***a de su madre...seems such a horrible thing to say!:eek: lol id feel really horrible if i said those words in english, but in spanish it doesnt seem so bad

@kai. that seems like a very long swear, spainsh speaking people seem to go to a lot of effort to insult each other =P

i'd much rather just yell out a quick, f%#k!(you/it/me) and then maybe flip the bird:lol:....but thats just the kind of classy lady i am =P

theMEESH
12-13-2009, 05:49 AM

That's my go to word haha

The Boondock Saints gave me a terrible mouth. I love that movie

kai.
12-13-2009, 06:10 AM
XD for me it isnt to long i can say it fast and hard like f*** it :rolls:

TqTHmzMk0Cw

safinafan
12-13-2009, 02:38 PM
i like this one in portugues "seu filho da puta vai tomar no centro do seu cú arrombado" :haha: very dirty

Sileithel
12-13-2009, 07:27 PM
mine, is "hijo de un conteiner lleno de putas"

smitty8
12-13-2009, 10:44 PM
OMG, I haven't seen that Potter Puppet Pals one! I've only seen the one where they kind of rap, only because one of my friends was trying to do that stupid song/rap outside the Equus show last year as Daniel Radcliff was leaving the theater. *yes, I have seen Harry Potter naked, that was a very strange show

God, this is going to be a very long offseason. Now back to more swearing. Another friend was trying to teach me some Polish curse words, but I can't remember them now. Would be useful since I work with a Polish lady, who really likes when I tell her to move her butt in Polish (she cracks up).

Sileithel
12-14-2009, 02:33 AM
God, this is going to be a very long offseason. Now back to more swearing. Another friend was trying to teach me some Polish curse words, but I can't remember them now. Would be useful since I work with a Polish lady, who really likes when I tell her to move her butt in Polish (she cracks up).

Teach us! teach us!! :lol:

kai.
12-14-2009, 04:49 AM
I can teach you guys in armenian, and russian XD

theMEESH
12-14-2009, 05:02 AM
ooh! russian?

Sileithel
12-14-2009, 05:18 AM
I can teach you guys in armenian, and russian XD

Russian! Russian!! :bounce:

smitty8
12-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Teach us! teach us!! :lol:

I don't remember any different ones than we've already mentioned. Where is my friend from the Marat board? Come out from hiding and teach us new curse words!

silviagz
01-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey everybody, I'm new here!!! I was reading your posts and I wonder... Who the hell is Camila Velasco? Is she from Argentina? And she call herself a "mdel"? Give me a break!

Sileithel
01-18-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't remember any different ones than we've already mentioned. Where is my friend from the Marat board? Come out from hiding and teach us new curse words!

Who?? LOL I'm in the Marat board also :haha:

Hey everybody, I'm new here!!! I was reading your posts and I wonder... Who the hell is Camila Velasco? Is she from Argentina? And she call herself a "mdel"? Give me a break!

:wavey: Hi Silvia, where you from??

Welcome!!

Certinfy
01-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Hey, welcome :wavey:

smitty8
01-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Who?? LOL I'm in the Marat board also :haha:

No, I meant Christine, the gal I hung out with in Cincy. She was trying to teach me all sorts of bad words between matches. I told her she needed to write them down or I'd forget. I only remember one of them now, not really a curse word, but kind of funny.

Sileithel
01-18-2010, 10:06 PM
@ Smitty: LOL, and the word was...???

smitty8
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Polish word "dupa" (I think that's how it's spelled) means "butt". At work, we now all tell each other to move our dupa out of the way. The Polish lady I work with cracks up when we say it.

Sileithel
01-19-2010, 07:01 AM
:lol: how do you pronounce it? xD

@Kai: teach us some curse words in Armenian, while we have no girlfriend news. And then some lunfardo ones to the girls, so when a girlfriend finally appears, we can do some polyglot cursing :D

About Susana Gimenez: I saw on TV the other day that she had a boyfriend...apparently they found her in an airport with some business man...:rolleyes: so it seems the story about her and Delpo won't come up again

smitty8
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
doo-pah is how she told me.

Ah, so is this business man her age?

Sileithel
01-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh, just as we'd pronounce in Spanish :lol: nice

Er, no, I think he was in his forties :p

silviagz
01-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey guys, thanks for your welcome :D I'm from Buenos Aires, Sileithel
SG new boyfriend is in his forties? So, he's old for her! lol

kai.
01-20-2010, 05:12 AM
No problem lau :D

abush = idiot/idiota
poz = bitch/puta :lol:

Sileithel
01-21-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm from Buenos Aires, Sileithel

Me too :)

No problem lau :D

abush = idiot/idiota
poz = bitch/puta :lol:

:lol: so when Juan has a girlfriend we can call her an abuch poz :scratch: just because of pure envy :p
how do you pronounce?? tell us how u use the words :lol:

xohxmyx
02-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Según un conocido sitio de Internet especializado en la farándula, el tenista falló en su intento de seducir a la joven modelo. El encuentro fue en el VIP de un boliche.

Se llama Stephanie Demner y es modelo. El sábado por la noche, en el VIP de un conocido boliche, estuvo hablando durante toda la noche con Juan Martín Del Potro.

Durante un largo rato, el tenista intentó conquistarla, pero se quedó con las ganas.

Es más, según cuentan testigos, la habría invitado a la casa a pasar la noche.

¿Será verdad o la niña es una más de las tantas que intentan llegar a la fama con un deportista?
:rolleyes:

-------------------------------------
[Google Translation]
As a leading website specializing in entertainment, the tennis player failed in his attempt to seduce the young model. The meeting was in the VIP of a bowling alley.

Her name is Stephanie Demner and model. On Saturday night in the VIP of a popular bowling, he talked all night with Juan Martin Del Potro.

For a long time, tried to conquer the tennis player, but he stayed with the desire.

Moreover, according to witnesses have, would have invited to the house to spend the night.

Is it true or girl is another of the many trying to come to fame as an athlete?

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1131/jmdpgf2.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5399/jmdpgf3.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5839/jmdpgf.jpg

whats with juan and supposedly picking up in bowling alleys?
i think im definetly going to be spending a vast majority of my time in BsAs in bowling alleys now....:p

cobalt60
02-15-2010, 01:11 AM
I just have to laugh at all this. So young, so silly. Get back to tennis ;)

kai.
02-15-2010, 01:15 AM
lol XD What a dumbass XD jajaja
well at least the pictures are :aplot:

XD
he was at a disco, be call it Boliche ;)

xohxmyx
02-15-2010, 01:40 AM
ahaha and gogle translates that to bowling alley?!?
how strange....i think Juan looks F**king HOT! in those pictures like damn! thats the best part about the whole article the pictures!

Sileithel
02-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Because I think "boliche" is also bowling alley, but not in Argentina. Spanish varies in different countries you know :lol:

Persimmon
02-18-2010, 04:10 PM
He has a lot of fun, doesn't he? Quite an array of hotties. :)

xohxmyx
02-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Brazilian model Lola Bezerra reckons soccer stars make lousy lovers and has made a “qualitative switch” to tennis players, with a former Heineken Open-winner coming up trumps. “Recently I did Juan Martin Del Potro,” she cheerily informs us. “He was rather tall which made matters a little awkward, and I had to pay for my own taxi afterwards, but he was still more dignified than footballers. I am decided. From now, I will only do tennis players.”

Dignity: important
With Miss Bezerra, dignity is everything. “For example, when I do it in nightclubs, I only do it in the VIP section. I make sure that those outside the VIP section cannot see my details. For me it is clear: without dignity, there is nothing.”

how classy is this girl?!:haha: nice choice juan very nice choice:yeah::lol:

rawalya
02-20-2010, 06:24 AM
at first i was going to cry ~~ but...poor Juan :lol:

who is this girl?? :(

http://www.terra.com.pe/addon/img/deportes/5d1bf91-lola-bezerrap.jpg

http://video.filestube.com/watch,5c8fc1b49964add703ea/Lola-Bezerra-desfila-baila-y-habla-de-Juan-Martin-del-Potro-AM-27-11-09-P-2.html

could someone please translate it for me? pleaseeeee :worship:

rawalya
02-20-2010, 07:05 AM
:o

http://www.deportivoplus.com/prensa-deportiva/noticias-diario-as/134813

http://www.tuchubut.com/noticias/2009/10/02/59117/lola-bezerra:-me-quede-con-la-ropa-de-del-potro

http://www.tuchaco.com/noticias/2010/01/30/69184/lola-dice-que-a-del-potro-le-da-un-9-como-amante

theMEESH
02-20-2010, 08:05 AM
juan likes skanky girls :p

xohxmyx
02-20-2010, 08:30 AM
most 20 year old guys like skanky girls :shrug: you know alot of men dont reach the same mental maturity most women are at by age 20-23 until there in the mid 30s? thats why alot of girls go for older guys because there more on the same level....and why alot of guys go for younger girls....because then there on the same level:lol:

theMEESH
02-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Amy you're hilarious! but it is sadly true :lol:

theMEESH
02-20-2010, 08:43 AM
at least for the guys i like :sad:

nab_94
02-20-2010, 11:47 AM
I hate that kind of girl :o Poor Juan :sad:

Cloudygirl
02-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Brazilian model Lola Bezerra reckons soccer stars make lousy lovers and has made a “qualitative switch” to tennis players, with a former Heineken Open-winner coming up trumps. “Recently I did Juan Martin Del Potro,” she cheerily informs us. “He was rather tall which made matters a little awkward, and I had to pay for my own taxi afterwards, but he was still more dignified than footballers. I am decided. From now, I will only do tennis players.”

With Miss Bezerra, dignity is everything. “For example, when I do it in nightclubs, I only do it in the VIP section. I make sure that those outside the VIP section cannot see my details. For me it is clear: without dignity, there is nothing.”

Don't pity him he's getting some fun out of it and thats obv all he wants at the moment.

Sileithel
02-20-2010, 05:57 PM
most 20 year old guys like skanky girls :shrug: you know alot of men dont reach the same mental maturity most women are at by age 20-23 until there in the mid 30s? thats why alot of girls go for older guys because there more on the same level....and why alot of guys go for younger girls....because then there on the same level:lol:

Too true, why all the guys my age like only GATOOOOS?!?

@ Rawa: I'll see if I catch sth up, that vid has horrible audio :o

fangirl
02-21-2010, 10:02 AM
If I was "cheerfully announcing" my sexual exploits to the media, I would NEVER hear the end of it from my mother.

theMEESH
02-21-2010, 10:27 AM
exactly! i wouldn't have minded if she just said that the sex was good... but then to talk about "dancing" at the club... :tape:

Certinfy
08-05-2010, 03:02 PM
How come both of them are like hardly ever seen together? :confused:

Sapeod
08-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I was thinking the same thing, Jase.

FormerRafaFan
08-07-2010, 02:14 PM

LOL, what a classy chick. Nice going Delpo!

LOL. You are hilarious, but this is also very true. At least that's my experience.

I know. I cannot stand chicks like that, but oh well.. There's nothing we can do anyway.. He has to make his own choices no matter how much we think they suck. lol :help:

How come both of them are like hardly ever seen together? :confused:

Who knows? Well, there is one last option which nobody has spoken of yet. Yes, it is quite far fetched, but.. Maybe he is gay and bearding? lol. Or maybe I've just been reading too much gossip from Hollywood lately :haha:

Certinfy
08-07-2010, 07:18 PM
I love shanky girls and I'm 19 :devil: If JMDP is anything like me... :p

Well IMO it seems that they don't really love each other? :shrug: I wish he would just find a normal gf, that way all u girls will be happy. :)

:haha: If Del Potro was gay I would be... :speakles:

safinafan
09-17-2010, 10:23 PM
the press in Argentina is very shoddy.
i'm not surprised he has bought an entire street to get rid of papparazis

http://exitoina.com/exclusivo-la-conquista-fallida-de-del-potro/

theMEESH
09-18-2010, 01:49 PM
i feel... like I've seen those photos before lol

kai.
09-22-2010, 04:29 PM

Certinfy
09-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Bad taste Juan :o

GustavoM_Fan
09-25-2010, 06:50 PM
:scratch: for a night is very very acceptable

Sweetspot
11-03-2010, 07:35 AM

at first i was going to cry ~~ but...poor Juan :lol:

who is this girl?? :(

http://www.terra.com.pe/addon/img/deportes/5d1bf91-lola-bezerrap.jpg

http://video.filestube.com/watch,5c8fc1b49964add703ea/Lola-Bezerra-desfila-baila-y-habla-de-Juan-Martin-del-Potro-AM-27-11-09-P-2.html

could someone please translate it for me? pleaseeeee :worship:

Just the kinda girl to bring home to mama!

n o t :eek:

Can't imagine Juan's mom is appreciating this kind of publicity for her son ... for one thing, not a very healthy choice

VolandriFan
11-10-2010, 08:24 AM
No, she's horrible!

theMEESH
11-10-2010, 08:35 AM
:scratch: for a night is very very acceptable

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME AROUND!!! jajajajajajjaajaaa :rolls: I love it!

cobalt60
07-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Rumor has it that he has admitted he is in a relationship. Good for him; he is quite the catch from what I gather ;) If true I wish the couple all the best :yeah:

theMEESH
07-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Where'd you read/hear this?

cobalt60
07-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I was googling in Spanish for some DC info and an article came up :silly: Not sure how one has to do with the other :p Could still be a rumor but whatever.

Certinfy
07-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Any new news?

cobalt60
07-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Sorry I have no idea; I don't browse the web for this stuff. As noted above; I was goggling Davis Cup and saw a piece that came up for DC.

alfonsojose
07-19-2011, 12:27 AM
Why girlfriend? It could be a guy ;)

theMEESH
07-19-2011, 04:59 AM
Do you think he prefers to be a top or a bottom? ;)

reeshiesangel
07-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Do you think he prefers to be a top or a bottom? ;)

it probably isn't even possible for him to be on top because hes like 70 feet tall lol

alfonsojose
07-21-2011, 07:04 PM
He'd be a top :drool:

cobalt60
07-22-2011, 07:44 PM
He'd be a top :drool:

:rolls:
:hug:

VolandriFan
08-31-2011, 08:42 AM
Breaking News: Juan Martin is a bottom.

reeshiesangel
09-01-2011, 02:29 AM

WOOAHH how do you know that??!?!

Sweetspot
09-01-2011, 03:03 AM

hahahahaha :devil:

those grapes are sour, aren't they? :lol:

Del Potro's on top today, Flipper!!!!!!! :p

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8382/capturevlc.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/capturevlc.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

VolandriFan
09-01-2011, 11:04 AM
hahahahaha :devil:

those grapes are sour, aren't they? :lol:

Del Potro's on top today, Flipper!!!!!!! :p

:lol: No sour grapes. Juanma :hug:

Filippo would be lucky to take a set on any surface but clay, but Juan Martin could have been a little nicer and not dealt out two breadsticks. :awww:

CelesteBlanca
11-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Another rumors?

Al final, Del Potro conquistó a la modelo
http://442.perfil.com/blog/2011-01-11-42770-al-final-del-potro-conquisto-a-la-modelo/

I like the girl, I remember her, but...where indicates...

http://442.perfil.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/468x321x0112_demner_del_potro_g-468x321.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dQhJOJk2ew.jpg

LawrenceOfTennis
11-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Another rumors?

Al final, Del Potro conquistó a la modelo
http://442.perfil.com/blog/2011-01-11-42770-al-final-del-potro-conquisto-a-la-modelo/

I like the girl, I remember her, but...where indicates...

http://442.perfil.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/468x321x0112_demner_del_potro_g-468x321.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dQhJOJk2ew.jpg

I think she sat in his box at Wimbledon.

Naudio Spanlatine
11-21-2011, 09:44 PM
:sad:

cobalt60
11-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Will if it is true I wish them well. He is old enough and certainly appears mature enough to have a serious relationship or maybe even a fling:p
My oldest on the other hand;) Never easy being a mom.;)

Appears she has a name and everything :p Been a model for awhile. I think there was a post about her eons ago on this thread.

Getta
11-21-2011, 11:37 PM
they would prefer to remain hidden though, and we are very willing to respect their wishes for privacy. ;)
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/various%207/juanstrephanie.jpg

CelesteBlanca
11-22-2011, 12:09 AM
I think she sat in his box at Wimbledon.

Really? Did you see sb looks like her in his box?

I remember may last Jan or Feb there began rumors and that pic. for nearly 2 years?

Getta
11-22-2011, 12:14 AM
if it's true i wish them well

keep warm and well fed, Juan :D

CelesteBlanca
11-22-2011, 01:44 PM
And find this... http://www.tncorrientes.com/vernota.asp?id_noticia=34535

don't know if it's true.:eek: maybe she deleted the tweets immediately?

And if it's true, I wish them well too. Yeah, it's time to have a stable relationship for an "old" boy,haha:lol:

Svetlana T.
11-23-2011, 11:40 AM
These articles are from January, almost a year ago. I doubt he is still with her.

Getta
11-23-2011, 12:33 PM
These articles are from January, almost a year ago. I doubt he is still with her.

it's official (Stephanie's interview dated August 12, 2011)

http://www.hola.com.ar/actualidad/item/711-stephanie-demner-la-novia-de-del-potro-se-confiesa

:D :D :D

Naudio Spanlatine
11-23-2011, 02:40 PM
dammit:sobbing:

Aaggie
11-27-2011, 10:13 AM
ok,but can anyone translate that interview in english ?:)please:)

cobalt60
11-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Bing translator isn't bad so FYI for the future: ( the female/male is typically altered in the translation it appears)

"At age 14, Stephanie Demner (20) it was to cut his hair and they suggested model. Did any stylist: her attended Roberto Giordano. Since then, was the image of firms such as Swatch and Coca-Cola (now integrates the Multitalent Agency). Girlfriend with the tennis player Juan Martin del Potro, still lives with his parents and his brother. He studied management of media and entertainment in the UADE, and though she dreams of her maiden Department, says that for now he likes to feel accompanied and contained.

-Do much that they are together?

-A year and a half. We met in a disco. I called for four months until that I accepted and we started to leave.

-You know your family in Tandil?

-Yes, presented me to his parents. But each has his work and I want to be respectful, I'd rather not talk too much about him.

-Do you dedicás full time to your modeling career?

-Be model is very important to me, but I give priority to the study. Sometimes I miss by travel or notes, but I want to finish the race in time and form.

-What kind of relationship you have with fashion?

-I like to be informed. When dad goes trip I ask to bring me magazines. Girl watching the poses of models and copied them in the mirror.

-How you like to get dressed?

-It depends on the day. I have many clothes, my room is a large dressing room with a wall full of shoes: obsessed me high heels. Now I'm happy because recently I could buy a portfolio Louis Vuitton in Florence. It is my great treasure.

-How to cuidás your body? You follow a training program? You do diet?

-I do reggaetón and go to the gym every day, except Sunday, which is closed. I like to keep me in shape and see me well in the photos. Try to eat everything, but little."

kai.
12-22-2011, 11:04 PM
it's official (Stephanie's interview dated August 12, 2011)

http://www.hola.com.ar/actualidad/item/711-stephanie-demner-la-novia-de-del-potro-se-confiesa

:D :D :D

At least she is not modeling naked like his other "Girlfriends" :rolleyes:

Mae
12-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Tennis players and models just seem to go together for some reason :shrug:

Sweetspot
02-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Juan Martin's trainer and girlfriend watch on in dubai as he begins his first-round match vs. Alex Dolgopolov, which Delpo won 63 76 :D

http://i44.tinypic.com/30xg411.jpg

LawrenceOfTennis
02-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Juan Martin's trainer and girlfriend watch on in dubai as he begins his first-round match vs. Alex Dolgopolov, which Delpo won 63 76 :D

http://i44.tinypic.com/30xg411.jpg

She is cute.

Sweetspot
02-28-2012, 07:48 PM
not sure, but she seems to be the same one ?with him in the disco club?

i want him to be happy, but he's only 23, so hopefully he won't get too serious too fast, but anyway this is the first time i've ever seen GF material in his player's support box :smoke:

Juan Ma Del Pony
02-28-2012, 07:53 PM

i want him to be happy, but he's only 23, so hopefully he won't get too serious too fast, but anyway this is the first time i've ever seen GF material in his player's support box :smoke:

ROFLMAO...he had the worst "player box" ever when he won the USO, just his coach and the trainer and some random agent guy or something. More than half the "player's box" was empty, not even the great Guillermo Vilas was in his box (although he was there, I saw him in the crowd), as opposed to Federer who always has his wife, kid, mother, father, coach(es), Gwen Stefani, Mr. Gwen Stefani, etc, etc, LOL.

misst89
02-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Delpo really needs to fill up his player box a bit more. If he needs anyone, I'm free! :lol: This is the first time I'm seeing her.

Juan Ma Del Pony
02-28-2012, 08:07 PM

Delpo really needs to fill up his player box a bit more. If he needs anyone, I'm free! :lol: This is the first time I'm seeing her.

Haha so am I, although I can't hold a candle to this particular beauty in DelPo's box today. Still, I think I'd be like Djoker's girlfriend with my facial expressions and prayers, etc...I always get nervous when DelPo is playing :haha:

misst89
02-28-2012, 08:11 PM
It doesn't matter, our passion would be a beautiful thing to witness :lol: Oh yes I love Jelena's passion, I'm exactly like that :lol:

Sweetspot
02-28-2012, 08:12 PM
dammit:sobbing:

ditto dammit :crying2:

can't decide whether she's sleezy or sweet ...

http://i43.tinypic.com/bi1d1u.jpg

>>>>>>

p.s. LUV your new ava ... where was that taken? AO?

Juan Ma Del Pony
02-28-2012, 08:16 PM
ditto dammit :crying2:

can't decide whether she's sleezy or sweet ...

The best girlfriends are a little of both :devil:

misst89
02-28-2012, 08:21 PM
p.s. LUV your new ava ... where was that taken? AO?

Who are you asking? :lol:

I might just be bitter, but I don't think she's that pretty. :angel:

Juan Ma Del Pony
02-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Theresa, she's definitely pretty, and certainly much prettier than me, but I'm jealous too ;)

In reality though (at least in my limited experience), super handsome guys can turn out to be real jerks (not that I think DelPo is, I'm just talking about handsome guys I've met in "real life"). And as a very career-minded woman myself, I wouldn't want to be a tennis WAG and give up my own dreams and aspirations and sense of self. Sometimes I feel for these girls who mindlessly follow their guys around tour, taking care of such mundane things as laundry and restaurant reservations, but then again, those tennis WAGS would probably feel sorry for me as I'm still boyfriend-less at the ripe old age of "almost" 23 :p

misst89
02-28-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm with you Jay. I'm very focussed on my career, I doubt I would drop everything to follow said boyfriend around on tour. And you are totally right, in the fact that "handsome" boys can sometimes be total jerks. But I'm on the eve of becoming 23 and not worried to be single.

cobalt60
02-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Nice to see they are still together. I think she's quite beautiful.

And yes career minded ladies:p I waited a long long time to get married but too long to have kids. Those who know me well on MTF know that was one of the best things I ever did especially when I thought I did not ever want any children. Could not be bothered with a beau; had too much to do and was not giving up my career for anyone or anything). So I met a guy who gave up his career and stayed home to raise the boys :yeah:

kai.
02-28-2012, 11:05 PM
oh god... other #$%^

cobalt60
02-28-2012, 11:14 PM
oh god... other #$%^

tell it like it is Kai :rolls: :hug: they seem to have been together for a while now so......

cobalt60
08-05-2012, 02:46 PM
They appear to no longer be an item.

misst89
08-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah she hasnt been in his box since.

DelpoFan65
08-08-2012, 03:06 AM
Here are two interviews (spanish), were he spoked about his girlfriend.

http://www.diariopopular.com.ar/notas/125658-del-potro-hablo-su-novia-me-gustaria-tener-una-familia
http://www.larepublica.pe/07-08-2012/stephanie-demner-la-bella-novia-de-juan-martin-del-potro-fotos

cobalt60
09-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Recently she stated she was in a relationship with someone named Peter Lanzani. But then she wasn't. Seems she threw JM over but who knows;maybe it was the other way around.

david_williams
09-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh so he's back in the market? :drool::hearts:

misst89
09-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Recently she stated she was in a relationship with someone named Peter Lanzani. But then she wasn't. Seems she threw JM over but who knows;maybe it was the other way around.

Have we got a source for this? I want to do a happy dance :lol:

GOATsol
09-19-2012, 02:51 AM
Have we got a source for this? I want to do a happy dance :lol:

Same haha

Miss33
10-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Delpo´s girlfriend is in Vienna:))
It´s nice to see her.

cobalt60
10-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Same haha
I had sent a pm to Misst with what I stumbled upon one day browsing;) just before he won the Olympic medal. She appears to have had a change of heart for whatever reason.
Delpo´s girlfriend is in Vienna:))
It´s nice to see her.
Yep. Wish them well. There is just something about someone's character and the ability to have a relationship.

misst89
10-21-2012, 09:26 PM
It was nice to see her in vienna. Whatever is going on, I want her to support him.

DualMedia
12-20-2012, 10:28 PM
well she just leaked his business to the world.
http://www.diariouno.com.ar/deportes/Johanna-Villafae-y-sus-amorios-con-Del-Potro-20121220-0067.html

cobalt60
12-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Oh well nothing surprises me anymore.

misst89
12-26-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't want to talk about it.

tealeaves
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Sorry but whom is cheating against whom?

misst89
12-29-2012, 10:49 PM
To my understanding, Stephanie broke up with Delpo because of repeated infidelities, and this phone call was the last straw. I don't quite believe all of it but its been confirmed that they've broken up.

ProdigyEng
12-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Whoever dates Juan, they are a lucky woman... they have the most humble guy ever as there partner.

Mark Lenders
12-29-2012, 11:08 PM
well she just leaked his business to the world.
http://www.diariouno.com.ar/deportes/Johanna-Villafae-y-sus-amorios-con-Del-Potro-20121220-0067.html

Just some ***** seeking for some free publicity by leaking the call :o

Juan should really be a bit more careful who he hooks up with, with his status there will be no shortage of girls capable of pulling stunts like this to get their 15 minutes of fame.

misst89
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
just one of those stars wanting to get with a tennis player.

Having met Delpo he was an absolute gentleman so I don't like to believe things like this.

cobalt60
12-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Whoever dates Juan, they are a lucky woman... they have the most humble guy ever as there partner.

Really? Sounds like he cheated on his girlfriend here. And with someone looking to claim her 15 minutes of fame. Time for him to hunker down and play tennis.

ProdigyEng
12-30-2012, 01:24 AM
Really? Sounds like he cheated on his girlfriend here. And with someone looking to claim her 15 minutes of fame. Time for him to hunker down and play tennis.

Until it is proven I am not saying anything negative towards Juan. From what I see just the woman trying to twist things for a bit of cash.

misst89
12-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Let's not forget that infidelity always has another story so we can't really judge. We don't really know the whole story.

Mae
02-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Have I finally found out why Juan's tennis performance is so uneven at times?

HuaTuo
02-22-2014, 04:10 PM
He has a girlfriend everyday.:spit:

GasquetGulbis
03-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Getting a girlfriend would solve all of Juan's wrist injuries.