Celtics -2 (1)
Celtics +3 x Lakers -7 (1)@1.9

Good Luck! :yeah:

emmz
05-13-2009, 12:40 AM
Celtics v Magic over 192 @1.90

nastoff
05-13-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how this lucky team aka Celtics are winning their playoff ties. Must be the luck of the Irish. They were doing it last season albeit with Garnett ( ridiculous all the way until the finals, at least they justified the tag of the favourite during the finals ) But this year they're doing it with just the circus shooting act of Allen, Pierce and Rondo and is just preposterous.
They'll probably find a way to do it again tonight.

Celtics tb Magic @ 1.78

Nitefaery
05-13-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how this lucky team aka Celtics are winning their playoff ties. Must be the luck of the Irish. They were doing it last season albeit with Garnett ( ridiculous all the way until the finals, at least they justified the tag of the favourite during the finals ) But this year they're doing it with just the circus shooting act of Allen, Pierce and Rondo and is just preposterous.

Celtics tb Magic @ 1.78

big baby would throw a fit if he read that post.. where the love?

nastoff
05-13-2009, 01:23 AM
but I'm right! :D

nastoff
05-13-2009, 01:44 AM
just watch them they're bloody awful :lol:
Still they'll probably find a way to win tonight ( and the series ) against a better team.

nastoff
05-13-2009, 03:34 AM

Celtics tb Magic @ 1.78

WIN

Yes the circus team did it again, 14 points down in the 4th they somehow find a way to win this match as Orlando blows it again. :rolleyes:

emmz
05-13-2009, 03:39 AM
Celtics v Magic over 192 @1.90

Lost

Nitefaery
05-13-2009, 03:41 AM
celtics are missing a key player but they're still a good team.. orlando blows it all the time and that's why i don't see how u can say magic are the better team

bad gambler
05-13-2009, 03:52 AM
Magic to beat Celtics - $2.05

gl

lost

pmsl at this team how many offensive boards did they give up to the Celtics in that last minute?

Still think they may be some value with the Magic to win this series in 7 but not sure I can really trust them to close a game out if in a winning position again.

bad gambler
05-13-2009, 03:54 AM

Celtics tb Magic @ 1.78

Nah not lucky just the Magic are choke artists

Either way both teams are playing for the right to be smacked by the 2009 NBA Champions in the conference final!

Congrats on the Celtics wager

Nitefaery
05-13-2009, 05:06 PM
1H Lakers -7 (2)
Celtics -2 (1)
Celtics +3 x Lakers -7 (1)@1.9

Good Luck! :yeah:

;)

nastoff
05-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Nah not lucky just the Magic are choke artists

Either way both teams are playing for the right to be smacked by the 2009 NBA Champions in the conference final!

Congrats on the Celtics wager

Incredible how they completely blew away all the good work of the first 40 minutes, I mean even Marbury suddenly woke up just to bury them. The refs did their part too, that ball never touched the rim. Though Magic would find a way to choke even if that wasn't called. So lethargic, so many stupid and tough shots, it was really something incredible.They missed their last 8 shots and were outscored something like 13-0 down in the most crucial of times.
I think it will go to 7 and Celtics win the last match as they did against the Bulls ( just to put the knife a little bit deeper ).