SO Semi Djokovic def Seppi 46 61 62 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

SO Semi Djokovic def Seppi 46 61 62

apple123
05-09-2009, 08:40 PM
The score doesn't say it at all, tough match for emotional Nole on his home soil

vidanhv
05-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Strange first set. After that a couple of points of pure demonstration of power. Not very good performance by Djokovic, but he did enough to please the crowd (which went ridiculously silent when Nole lost first set).

munZe konZa
05-09-2009, 08:42 PM
very nervous match but he broke Seppi who got tired

HeretiC
05-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Indeed, it was tough. Too much pressure on Djokovic, he was too nervous, Seppi was playing very solid and took his chances in the first set. After that he started to make few mistakes here and there and Djokovic reduced his errors, controlled his temper and that gave positive result.

vidanhv
05-09-2009, 08:45 PM
very nervous match but he broke Seppi who got tired
I agree. And Seppi probably fulfilled his ambitions. This was his first semifinal wasn't it?

Action Jackson
05-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Seppi's best showing all year, just shows how shit his year has been so far. Djokovic was never losing this, he cut the errors down and many of the games were hard fought, but Nole will win the challenger tomorrow.

Jimnik
05-09-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm starting to wonder if SAndy will ever win a title.

rafa the best
05-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Djokovic yelled at his father to leave the court which he did after the first set.

Roddickominator
05-09-2009, 08:52 PM
This Novak is decent on clay. Sad to see soooo many clay mugs out there....Nole is stepping up a little bit.

Vanjezi
Whats happened between Novak and Serdjan?

Novak says to Srdjan somthing like, leave please leave...

anyone knows?

Voo de Mar
I like Seppi, he's one of those few players from the second row who are able to play against the best players on the decent level :)

Greatness
05-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Horrible tennis from both, but Novak stepped up his game to win.

The crowd has been decent but the organizers could show more class: playing Queen's "we are the champions" while Seppi gathers his things is like slapping him the face.

habibko
05-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Seppi's best showing all year, just shows how shit his year has been so far.

shows you how hard the competition has been...

Sunset of Age
05-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Djokovic yelled at his father to leave the court which he did after the first set.

WOW! :eek:
What happened? I couldn't watch the match... congrats Djoko :hatoff:

I like Seppi, he's one of those few players from the second row who are able to play against the best players on the decent level :)

Very true. If he plays his best level he can be a pain in the a$$ to all top players.

pica_pica
05-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Crap match, too many UEs and DFs.
I'd say well done Seppi. Never too easy to play Novak in Serbia but he managed to take a set, albeit an out-of-sorts Novak in 1st set. Novak's very impatient in 1st set and committed loads of errors, but kudos to him for picking himself up. 4th stright final.
Nice to see friendship between them after the match. I guess playing 3 friends in a row is mentally draining for Novak. And he's playing a lot recently, this physical toll could affect his Madrid performance :shrug:

mayagaller
05-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Well done, Nole. Good to see he's one of very few players making an effort of clay this season. :rocker2:

munZe konZa
shows you how hard the competition has been...

Hopefully Djokovic will bring more top players next year ;)

lamnathalie
Ajde Nole :)

Geo
05-09-2009, 09:00 PM
:eek: wow I didn't think Seppi would take a set :lol:

and :tape: @ Djokovic yelling at his father :speakles:

Action Jackson
05-09-2009, 09:02 PM

Seppi has a shit record against top 10 players.

munZe konZa
05-09-2009, 09:03 PM
can I say now that Djokovic will put a stop to his losing in the finals :rolleyes:

lamnathalie
05-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Djokovic yelling at his father :speakles:
:tape:

«Ivan»
05-09-2009, 09:10 PM
and :tape: @ Djokovic yelling at his father :speakles:

finally

ORGASMATRON
05-09-2009, 09:12 PM

Pappa faker was pissing off baby faker.

Voo de Mar
05-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Seppi has a shit record against top 10 players.

It can't be different, that's why he is where he is.
Ok, but he isn't a mug who wants to win 1 or 2 games per set against the best players. His matches against Nadal and Murray in Rotterdam, and 3 out of 5 matches against Federer were watchable. Also today against Djokovic... I mean he has similar potential to Simon but can't break through because of lack something, I don't know what it is. Generally speaking for me he's a little better player potentially than his ranking would be indicate.

Johnny Groove
05-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Ok, but he isn't a mug who wants to win 1 or 2 games per set against the best players. His matches against Nadal and Murray in Rotterdam, and 3 out of 5 matches against Federer were watchable. Also today against Djokovic... I mean he has similar potential to Simon but can't break through because of lack something, I don't know what it is. Generally speaking for me he's a little better player potentially than his ranking would be indicate.

His serve is shit. No leg action, its all arm. If he had a better serve, his ranking would be better

Action Jackson
05-09-2009, 09:20 PM

It can be different. I will give you an example, a guy like Horna who hasn't got to the top 20 has beaten Top 10 players on 9 occasions. Seppi hasn't got that close to something like this.

He is in the top 3 worst second serves on tour and doesn't have the belief in the big moments. Simon serves better and smarter than Seppi.

Voo de Mar
05-09-2009, 09:20 PM
His serve is shit. No leg action, its all arm. If he had a better serve, his ranking would be better

Maybe it's a matter of serve, too few cheap points after 1st serve :shrug:

Johnny Groove
05-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Maybe it's a matter of serve, too few cheap points after 1st serve :shrug:

As well as more confidence, less pressure on his return games, etc.

Voo de Mar
05-09-2009, 09:24 PM
It can be different. I will give you an example, a guy like Horna who hasn't got to the top 20 has beaten Top 10 players on 9 occasions.

Thanks, I didn't know it. Horna is one of those few players who I don't know precisely tennis activity.

He is in the top 3 worst second serves on tour and doesn't have the belief in the big moments. Simon serves better and smarter than Seppi.

Ok, so proabably it's the matter of weaker serve, and inability to play important points better. Seppi's all-court game is quite good.

ORGASMATRON
05-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Seppi needs to juice, thats his only hope of beefing up.

«Ivan»
05-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Seppi needs to juice, thats his only hope of beefing up.

http://i42.tinypic.com/20shj47.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2i9lfa1.gif

zeleni
05-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Whats happened between Novak and Serdjan?

Novak says to Srdjan somthing like, leave please leave...

anyone knows?
This (http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/Drustvo/Sportski-komentator-napushta-RTS-zbog-Dokovica.sr.html) may be the reason. It is on front page of "Politika" (the biggest daily here) today!

Višković, the best (by far) tennis journalist here, left RTS (national TV station) because he was forbidden to comment matches on tournament in live broadcast. Srđan blackmailed RTS because he doesn't like him.

Srđan is making problems to Nole.

Voo de Mar
05-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Maybe Srđan struggles with andropause :shrug: ;)

«Ivan»
05-09-2009, 09:56 PM
This (http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/Drustvo/Sportski-komentator-napushta-RTS-zbog-Dokovica.sr.html) may be the reason. It is on front page of "Politika" (the biggest daily here) today!

Višković, the best (by far) tennis journalist here, left RTS (national TV station) because he was forbidden to comment matches on tournament in live broadcast. Srđan blackmailed RTS because he doesn't like him.

"Nebojsa Višković, sports commentator, has decided to leave the RTS due to the decision to the public service will not comment on open Serbia, the first ATP tournament in our country. According to him, and Goran Srdjan Djokovic, father and uncle Novak Djokovic, our najuspešnijeg tennis, impacted on the threat that such a decision will not prevent the transmission of this competition. - A few days before the start of the tournament in Belgrade and Goran Srdjan Djokovic insisted in the public service, my exception. I know that was a lot of natezanja to Tijanic fought hard to not. In the end, however, abated and accepted these terms and conditions. It is simply the "prelilo glass and so I decided to leave the RTS. Because of the procedure, yet not officially done, but I have informed all your superodinate about this decision - explained Nebojša Višković for "policy" and added that the hostility between him and Srdjan Djokovic takes more than two and a half years, and the reason is, as said, Srđan's belief that Nebojsa Višković "not good for winding Novak.

- People close to me said that he believes that I have something serious against Novak and it is not hiding in the transfer. All culminated in the invasion of my booth in the studio of the RTS Kosutnjak a year ago, when I commented on the match Djokovic - Nadal. More then I requested from Tijanić to condemn the proceedings, but it has happened. Heavyhearted I swallowed and continued further, but now can not - said Višković. His relationship with Novak is, tell us this columnist, was the first close to the first conflict with his father hladio, but retained the correct end professional level. - Novak is always, in spite of everything, without it izvršavao obligations that had to me as a journalist. Never was unpleasant. He is smart guy, certainly has an opinion about the whole story. As for the fellows concerned about him in any sense, I think all the best - Višković said, adding that the Tijanić has not yet been heard.

We have asked and Alexander Tijanic, the first man to RTS prokomentariše the whole case, but before a call, we have received from him only a short explanation to the statement Nebojsa Višković not seen. " Both News Association condemned the decision of this public service. - Nobody can affect the independence of public service. Neither the government nor the state, not even family Đoković. Professional failures, if occur, are subject to assessment of those who are in charge of professional standards. In the case of the RTS to their staff, or the ethical committee of the Republican Broadcasting Agency - explained Nino Brajovic, President of the Association of Journalists of Serbia. Svetozar Raković, Secretary General of the Independent Association of Journalists of Serbia, expressed solidarity with Nebojša Višković the decision not to agree to such a behavior of its parent company.

- If it is true that the RTS in really decided to replace a journalist, because he did not "taste" Djokovic family, it is unacceptable. First, because it is a public service. Even that is not a public service, the Law on Public Information nicely says that is a public information free and in the interest of the public and as such is not subject cenzuri - Raković said. He explains that, if someone does not like as a journalist for his work, has the right to seek to assess, but conditioning the public service by the private company is nothing but a return to the year that we wanted to forget. " To the conclusion of this issue of our list we were unable to establish any contact with or Goran Srdjan Djokovic.

zeleni
05-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Maybe Srđan struggles with andropause :shrug: ;)

:lol:

It could be.

batavlada
05-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Djokovic won 2 matches today: Seppi + Father. Hat down for first mentioned.

sphiie
05-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Novak was really nervous!
The title is in the bag!! No doubt.

I thought Seppi was able to win this match but after Nole breaks him, he totally fade away!

Congrats Nole ;)

Vanjezi
05-09-2009, 10:36 PM

MTSmondon says, he was concern for Srdjans health

http://www.mtsmondo.com/sport/football/text.php?vest=134080

«Ivan»
05-09-2009, 10:43 PM
MTSmondon says, he was concern for Srdjans health

http://www.mtsmondo.com/sport/football/text.php?vest=134080

mondo is a piece of crap.i don't buy it.

Bascule
05-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Since I was on the match, I didn't notice Novak was yelling on Srdjan, but I did notice Srdjan's restaurant on the terrace of the central court (and another one out of the court) as well as his annoying guests bothering Kubot and others during the points in their doubles SF next after Novak-Seppi's match. Together with the umpire we were yelling to them to shut up (Shut up, flock!) and then they applauded to us (those drunk gentlemen)...everyone laughed...even umpire.

The match was strange. At the first half of the match, Novak was full of rage whenever he made a mistake, very, very nervous, probably because of the pressure coming from the crowd that he had to win this one. He made almost 30 UE in the first set, Seppi was real good, then everything changed.

Since he lost three finals in a row, hope this time will be different. ;)

I had to stay to see the real star of the first Serbia Open - Kubot.:angel:

*snowflake*
05-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Since I was on the match, I didn't notice Novak was yelling on Srdjan, but I did notice Srdjan's restaurant on the terrace of the central court (and another one out of the court)

Same here, was there but didn't notice the yelling. I just saw him leave the court in between sets and later noticed that his mother wasn't in the box later on. Just that.
But he was nervous, and the music coming from the restaurant near by didn't help. That ish was funny and (in general) pretty embarrassing.

:awww: Andreas :hug: i think you could count on the fingers of one hand us who rooted for him :clap2:

Bascule
05-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Same here, was there but didn't notice the yelling. I just saw him leave the court in between sets and later noticed that his mother wasn't in the box later on. Just that.
But he was nervous, and the music coming from the restaurant near by didn't help. That ish was funny and (in general) pretty embarrassing.

:awww: Andreas :hug: i think you could count on the fingers of one hand us who rooted for him :clap2:

I think Srdjan went away just because of his guests in the restaurant, Diana was out too and even Marko was away after the first set. People love to talk, but we'll see.
Anyway, the music was rubbish (both on the court and out of the court :lol:), except Queens at the end. So much about top DJs they brought :retard: (or I am just too old? :sad:).
And there was more than 5 people applauding on Seppi's winners.;)
So, you are at the age of being a rebel? ;)

cocrcici
05-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Yes Novak was yelling on Srdjan,but, reason Srdjans blood pressure or .....

*snowflake*
05-10-2009, 12:18 AM
I think Srdjan went away just because of his guests in the restaurant, Diana was out too and even Marko was away after the first set. People love to talk, but we'll see.
Anyway, the music was rubbish (both on the court and out of the court :lol:), except Queens at the end. So much about top DJs they brought :retard: (or I am just too old? :sad:).
And there was more than 5 people applauding on Seppi's winners.;)
So, you are at the age of being a rebel? ;)

If i didn't go deaf sitting beside those speakers i never will :mad: The music did suck, i must agree. I didn't know they imported DJs :confused: I just though someone put on a CD with that irritating song, and from time to time remembered to switch to the other 2 songs on the disc.
Ppl were applauding on Seppi's winners but not cheering for him, like c'mon ajde alle vamos forca Andreas. That's what i ment.
Rebel? No, i'm passed those years :p

FlameOn
05-10-2009, 12:56 AM
:woohoo: Nole. Start owning this tournament. :hearts:

Magenta
05-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Yes Novak was yelling on Srdjan,but, reason Srdjans blood pressure or .....

:lol:

Here's hoping that Nole will lose the finals so that massive frog, Srdjan, will pop.

finishingmove
05-10-2009, 01:55 AM
po-de-mos

Florida
05-10-2009, 04:40 AM
What a shame! This tournament was bought with Nole's money and I think the reason he did it is to give his entire family something to do/have a job, instead of just sitting around and shooting the breeze. But in addition to that, Nole has to:
1. Win the tournament (it is expected from him)
2. Please the entire Serbian Nation, because had it not been for him they would have never had a tournament
3. He has to worry about his father's high blood preasure
4. Worry about his uncle and father's encounter with Viskovic at RTS (Radio Television Serbia)
5. Worry about his brother winning a few matches and to make it in the tennis world
6. Cannot forget about the tournament in Madrid next wee
7. Be physically and mentally ready for RG!
8. Has a successful rest of the season

I think this is too much to ask from a 21 year old. We all doubted his performance, endurance, fitness, moral responsibility, but taking all this in consideration, all I can say is that he is better than God. In fact I blame him for not being more selfish! I blamed him for the AO, but now I actually have a lot of respect for him and would love my son to be like that; he is a son many parents would love to have! In fact he is and should serve as a true model for the other young players. What he is doing is way better than using drugs and being caught by the WADA under the influence (like poor Richie). Way to go Nole!

I hope he has an outstanding rest of the season and is able to cope with all the preasure and expectations. I wish him max success. He certainly deserves it!!!!

w78dexon_y
05-10-2009, 04:48 AM
I guess playing 3 friends in a row is mentally draining for Novak. :

You mean: Nole needs to play Roger as soon as possible (to cure it out)!?

tangerine_dream
05-10-2009, 05:02 AM
Congrats to the serb smurf for reaching his fourth final in a row. Too bad about his dad's problems which can only add to the stress Novak must be feeling at this tournament.

I agree with Florida that Nole has too much on his plate. He needs to learn how to say 'No' more often.

w78dexon_y
05-10-2009, 05:05 AM
What a shame! This tournament was bought with Nole's money and I think the reason he did it is to give his entire family something to do/have a job, instead of just sitting around and shooting the breeze. But in addition to that, Nole has to:
2. Please the entire Serbian Nation, because had it not been for him they would have never had a tournament
4. Worry about his uncle and father's encounter with Viskovic at RTS (Radio Television Serbia)
5. Worry about his brother winning a few matches and to make it in the tennis world

I think this is too much to ask from a 21 year old. We all doubted his performance, endurance, fitness, moral responsibility, but taking all this in consideration, all I can say is that he is better than God. In fact I blame him for not being more selfish! I blamed him for the AO, but now I actually have a lot of respect for him and would love my son to be like that; he is a son many parents would love to have! In fact he is and should serve as a true model for the other young players. What he is doing is way better than using drugs and being caught by the WADA under the influence (like poor Richie). Way to go Nole!

I hope he has an outstanding rest of the season and is able to cope with all the preasure and expectations. I wish him max success. He certainly deserves it!!!!

wow! That's a lot to worry!!
Who's that Viskovic anyway? A TV commentator. I've heard that more than half of Serbia's TV watchers can't stand his stupid commentaries. Sack him up. Who cares? Unless he is a child of a politician?

Nole is too much into the business. He should reduce it, and focus on thennis only. That's what Rafa does. And BTW, he already made what, $20 millions! So, that's already enough for the rest of his life. His business should be his racket only. At least till the end of his career.

Well no wonder he was nervous. I am sure that he put too much time and effort to organize the tourney. Except him who knows much about tennis in Serbia anyway?

Florida
05-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Who's that Viskovic anyway? A TV commentator. I've heard that more than half of Serbia's TV watchers can't stand his stupid commentaries. Sack him up. Who cares? Unless he is a child of a politician?

Nole is too much into the business. He should reduce it, and focus on thennis only. That's what Rafa does. And BTW, he already made what, $20 millions! So, that's already enough for the rest of his life. His business should be his racket only. At least till the end of his career.

Well no wonder he was nervous. I am sure that he put too much time and effort to organize the tourney. Except him who knows much about tennis in Serbia anyway?

He puts too much energy and time into trying to making other people happy. He would be better off thinking about his success and let his racket do the talking.

I also forgot the mention that during the first set there was folk music from the restaurant located on top of the MGM stadium. From what I heard, Novak was annoyed by it and sent his father to resolve the problem. Turned out the people that were in the restaurant having a good time, were Srdjan and Goran Djokovic friends, that were there to have a good time and drink. Apparently they did not care about Nole's match. On the other hand, Nole's Grandfather was at the match and that was the first time he was able to come to one of Nole's matches.

w78dexon_y
05-10-2009, 05:40 AM
I also forgot the mention that during the first set there was folk music from the restaurant located on top of the MGM stadium. From what I heard, Novak was annoyed by it and sent his father to resolve the problem. Turned out the people that were in the restaurant having a good time, were Srdjan and Goran Djokovic friends, that were there to have a good time and drink. Apparently they did not care about Nole's match. On the other hand, Nole's Grandfather was at the match and that was the first time he was able to come to one of Nole's matches.

That would make sense to me. Eevrtyhing else is trash. From what I heard before Djokovic's are the family with good reputation. If Srdjan's father (Novak's granpa) was there, then no wonder that having fun in the restoran was the most he cared about.

Florida
05-10-2009, 05:52 AM
That would make sense to me. Eevrtyhing else is trash. From what I heard before Djokovic's are the family with good reputation. If Srdjan's father (Novak's granpa) was there, then no wonder that having fun in the restoran was the most he cared about.

Well I am sure there is a lot of trash floating around, but the truth is, Novak has a lot on his plate and I hope he starts focusing on Novak Djokovic, rather than making everybody else happy! As far as the reputation of family Djokovic is concerned, I have no doubt they have a reputation, but the one that earned it is Novak. He is paying his dues to his parents and feels moral obligation that he owes them a lot for always being there for him and giving him the opportunity to succeed. I give him credit for acknowledging that and not forgeting how he made it to where he is, but he should not let anybody take advantage of him, not even his own family!

w78dexon_y
05-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Well I am sure there is a lot of trash floating around, but the truth is, Novak has a lot on his plate and I hope he starts focusing on Novak Djokovic, rather than making everybody else happy! As far as the reputation of family Djokovic is concerned, I have no doubt they have a reputation, but the one that earned it is Novak. He is paying his dues to his parents and feels moral obligation that he owes them a lot for always being there for him and giving him the opportunity to succeed. I give him credit for acknowledging that and not forgeting how he made it to where he is, but he should not let anybody take advantage of him, not even his own family!

Positive. I was not there, so I can speculate only. And I can do a GOOD speculation:

Because knowing Novak, he is a good character with world sophysticated mannerisam, so it is impossible for him to resolve any possibly family issues in public while on the court while playing match!!? No way he would've done that. It could be probably that music issue, that he lost his nerves (which is easy for Novak) and asked loudly for the help, from who else but from his father.

This only makes sense to me.

Leopold Stotch
05-10-2009, 07:37 AM
He's the (now former) commentator on public broadcaster RTS. Imagine an Albanian or Croatian commentating on a Novak match. They would be 100x more objective than this character. Never seen anything like it in any country. It was getting uncomfortable to watch and something had to be done. Very unprofessional for a commentator to let their petty personal grievances get in the way of their job.
His stake in the Serbian Open has almost certainly weighed on his early season performance and disposition. It's not a small undertaking but the end result has been excellent. Serbia finally has decent tennis facility.
Every winter for the last decade (when it's report card time) since he's been the head of the TA, Zivojinovic has been announcing a "National Tennis Academy in the Spring" with no results. Had they waited for the Serbian Tennis Association it would have taken another decade to make something like this. I am somewhat bemused by the lack of gratitude towards the Djokovic family by some of the posters here.

pica_pica
05-10-2009, 07:41 AM

:worship: :hug: Novak, be relaxed and have a nice rest after Madrid to be ready for RG!

Masha91
05-10-2009, 07:44 AM
:worship: :hug: Novak, be relaxed and have a nice rest after Madrid to be ready for RG!

Indeed, be well rested and refreshed Nole! AJDE!

Bascule
05-10-2009, 09:35 AM
6. Cannot forget about the tournament in Madrid next week

I think this is too much to ask from a 21 year old.

And add the balancing between his girlfriend and his parents for the years.....and lately between Pilic and his parents....and the fact that few months ago his parents almost divorced and he should be with his brothers who are teenagers and were hurt.
This is ruining his career. :mad: On the other side, what Nadal has to worry about, but tennis?

Bascule
05-10-2009, 09:39 AM
He's the (now former) commentator on public broadcaster RTS. Imagine an Albanian or Croatian commentating on a Novak match. They would be 100x more objective than this character. Never seen anything like it in any country. It was getting uncomfortable to watch and something had to be done. Very unprofessional for a commentator to let their petty personal grievances get in the way of their job.

His stake in the Serbian Open has almost certainly weighed on his early season performance and disposition. It's not a small undertaking but the end result has been excellent. Serbia finally has decent tennis facility.

Every winter for the last decade (when it's report card time) since he's been the head of the TA, Zivojinovic has been announcing a "National Tennis Academy in the Spring" with no results. Had they waited for the Serbian Tennis Association it would have taken another decade to make something like this. I am somewhat bemused by the lack of gratitude towards the Djokovic family by some of the posters here.

I agree with the most of your statements, but mentioning Boba, where is he? I didn't see him on Serbia Open, or I missed something?

As fas as Viskovic, I didn't hear anything so unprofessional from him. Maybe I didn't see the right matches. And I thought Novak is fine with him. Please, explain.

Radalek
05-10-2009, 11:00 AM

You're totaly wrong on this matter.Exactly that, being objective during Novak matches got him into trouble.He's the most professional sport commentator in Serbia atm, and I have yet to met (apart from Srdjan and Goran) someone who isn't enjoying listening him commenting both tennis and football.Educated, well informed, right where he should be in his job.And you bringing Albanian and Croatian comparing here is telling a lot about yourself.Disgusting as hell.

*snowflake*
05-10-2009, 11:27 AM
As far as commentators go Viskovic is probably one of the best considering that 99% of the rest act like personal cheerleaders and not commentators.

w78dexon_y
05-10-2009, 02:02 PM
You're totaly wrong on this matter.Exactly that, being objective during Novak matches got him into trouble.He's the most professional sport commentator in Serbia atm, and I have yet to met (apart from Srdjan and Goran) someone who isn't enjoying listening him commenting both tennis and football.Educated, well informed, right where he should be in his job.And you bringing Albanian and Croatian comparing here is telling a lot about yourself.Disgusting as hell.

Then go and kiss his behind! :)
When and where the TV match commentator was bashing home player??? The answer is: in One country in the world only, the country name is Serbia and the TV commentator was your Viskovic. Viskovic's vicious and stupid commentaries were heard all over the wrold. A communist!

I am surprised they'd been waiting so long before they finally fired him. Right on for Djokovic.

And as for yourself, you'd be better off had you go back to elementary school and learn basic writting skills. (make a space between the end of a sentence and the very next one!). According to people like you (and Viskovic, of course), Viskovic should fired Djokovics and not opposite??!

Radalek
05-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Then go and kiss his behind! :)
When and where the TV match commentator was bashing home player??? The answer is: in One country in the world only, the country name is Serbia and the TV commentator was your Viskovic. Viskovic's vicious and stupid commentaries were heard all over the wrold. A communist!

I am surprised they'd been waiting so long before they finally fired him. Right on for Djokovic.

And as for yourself, you'd be better off had you go back to elementary school and learn basic writting skills. (make a space between the end of a sentence and the very next one!). According to people like you (and Viskovic, of course), Viskovic should fired Djokovics and not opposite??!

Have you been watching any of matches he was commenting?If so get me one, just one sentence where he was bashing him.Get me ONE of "vicious and stupid" commentaries that were "heard all over the world" .Just one.You won't find any of those.He was just objective and was cheering for him just as anybody else.
As for asking me to learn basic writing skills (not wriTTing if I can remind you) that speak more of your self.And calling people communist??You and people like you belong to some mental institution.God forbid...

xlycet
05-10-2009, 02:40 PM
:rolleyes:

Bascule
05-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Right, Srdjan was at hospital friday night, on infusion. That's why Nole yelled at him to leave the court. High blood pressure and some problems with heart, I guess.

w78dexon_y
05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Have you been watching any of matches he was commenting?If so get me one, just one sentence where he was bashing him.Get me ONE of "vicious and stupid" commentaries that were "heard all over the world" .Just one.You won't find any of those.He was just objective and was cheering for him just as anybody else.
As for asking me to learn basic writing skills (not wriTTing if I can remind you) that speak more of your self.And calling people communist??You and people like you belong to some mental institution.God forbid...

are you him? You sound illiterate just like himself!? You didn't get back to elemntary school yet. Your writting style is out of any sense in any language in the world. The more you speak in favour of your man, the more you despice him. So, now the choice is yours: talk or not to talk.

That guy, whoever, he is a loser. He was sacked and that tells all. If he was smart he wouldn't allow himself to get in the sacking position. The dog who bite his master doesn't survive the next dawn. That's what your man did. IQ there? Pretty low, I'll tell ya. Go on and cry with him toghether. (Unless you're himself personally?).

Radalek
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
are you him? You sound illiterate just like himself!? You didn't get back to elemntary school yet. Your writting style is out of any sense in any language in the world. The more you speak in favour of your man, the more you despice him. So, now the choice is yours: talk or not to talk.

That guy, whoever, he is a loser. He was sacked and that tells all. If he was smart he wouldn't allow himself to get in the sacking position. The dog who bite his master doesn't survive the next dawn. That's what your man did. IQ there? Pretty low, I'll tell ya. Go on and cry with him toghether. (Unless you're himself personally?).

Still waiting for you to find any of those "stupid and vicious" comments that were "heard all over the world". Still haven't found one?Go do some research, find some quotes, or youtube clips and when you don't find any apologize at least.Till you do I'll look at you as a tard which you are.And he's not my man or something, just reacted to biased and stupid comment of yours.
As for writing style please look at yours before pointing to someone else.Let me help you, it's WRITING, with one T, not two.And it's DESPISE, not despice with C.Can't look for more, my eyes bleed reading what you wrote.And it's not even my native language...
Go and do your homework now.

«Ivan»
05-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Still waiting for you to find any of those "stupid and vicious" comments that were "heard all over the world". Still haven't found one?Go do some research, find some quotes, or youtube clips and when you don't find any apologize at least.Till you do I'll look at you as a tard which you are.And he's not my man or something, just reacted to biased and stupid comment of yours.
As for writing style please look at yours before pointing to someone else.Let me help you, it's WRITING, with one T, not two.And it's DESPISE, not despice with C.Can't look for more, my eyes bleed reading what you wrote.And it's not even my native language...
Go and do your homework now.
i'll give you one good rep for this post.i wonder why he's still here,he insulted almost everyone here.his behaviour tells us he's not new here,i can put million imac's vcash he's some already banned with new account.