Nadal will win the grandslam this year [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nadal will win the grandslam this year

salut235
05-07-2009, 05:26 AM
And he will do it over Federer in the US Open final, stopping his 5-win streak like he did at Wimbledon. This will make Federer feel so awful at the net because he will realize that he's shaking the hand of the greatest tennis champion in history. Nadal will accomplish something that Federer couldn't, to win the GRANDSLAM, a historic moment in tennis history.

Please add this thread to your favorites because it WILL HAPPEN. Nadal will win all 4 grandslams this year. You heard it here!!!

Raphael Nadal.

Action Jackson
05-07-2009, 05:34 AM
This thread has been done 50 times this week.

moonlightdance
05-07-2009, 05:38 AM
Please add this thread to your favorites because it WILL HAPPEN. Nadal will win all 4 grandslams this year. You heard it here!!!

i think you're a little late to the discussion, nostradamus

JimmyV
05-07-2009, 06:09 AM
I know this is unrelated to tennis, but I just heard on the radio that the Japanese bombed pearl harbor. You heard it hear first guys, this is crazy.

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 06:24 AM
And he will do it over Federer in the US Open final, stopping his 5-win streak like he did at Wimbledon. This will make Federer feel so awful at the net because he will realize that he's shaking the hand of the greatest tennis champion in history. Nadal will accomplish something that Federer couldn't, to win the GRANDSLAM, a historic moment in tennis history.

Raphael Nadal.

Your thread doesn't count because you don't know how to spell "Rafael Nadal" so you are just a bandwagoner.

CmonAussie
05-07-2009, 06:36 AM
I know this is unrelated to tennis, but I just heard on the radio that the Japanese bombed pearl harbor. You heard it hear first guys, this is crazy.

:wavey:...
yeah I heard something else the other day>> apparently they`ve invented some thing called the internet, it sounds pretty exciting:cool:
***remember the day that CmonAussie told you about `the internet`:devil:

CmonAussie
05-07-2009, 06:38 AM
Raphael Nadal.

What kind of a bandwagoner are you:confused::eek::p

sphiie
05-07-2009, 07:13 AM
What kind of a bandwagoner are you:confused::eek::p

:eek:

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 07:19 AM

sphiie
05-07-2009, 07:24 AM

:eek::eek:
raphael... shame on you!

finishingmove
05-07-2009, 07:25 AM

kingfederer
05-07-2009, 07:25 AM

chammer44
05-07-2009, 07:29 AM
Nadal will never win the u.s open.

sphiie
05-07-2009, 07:32 AM
Nadal will never win the u.s open.

Don't say this...
each year, he's improving at the Us Open.
Look, he lost again Ferrer in 2007 just before the quarter finals.
Last year in 2008, he reached the semi-final.

So this year,he should make the final and then he should lose (?)
And finally in 2010, he should... win this final no? :)

salut235
05-07-2009, 07:35 AM
In french that's how you write Raphael... english is my third language and I usually refer to him as Nadal.

sphiie
05-07-2009, 07:38 AM
In french that's how you write Raphael... english is my third language and I usually refer to him as Nadal.

As a Frenchgirl, we used to write "Raphaël".

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Laetitia Casta

sphiie
05-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Laetitia Casta

there are some exceptions :o

FedFan_2007
05-07-2009, 07:46 AM
He'll probably lose again in the semifinal to Nole. Nole is just way too good on hardcourts.

chammer44
05-07-2009, 07:52 AM
Don't say this...
each year, he's improving at the Us Open.
Look, he lost again Ferrer in 2007 just before the quarter finals.
Last year in 2008, he reached the semi-final.

So this year,he should make the final and then he should lose (?)
And finally in 2010, he should... win this final no? :)

His draw 2008 was a joke - before Murray of course:). Mardy Fish and Sam Querry? Each of these clowns took a set off of him and made him look decidedly...regular.

He simply does not have an edge over the big four on the fast stuff, and is troubled even by far lesser lights.

Ain't going to happen.

Ackms421
05-07-2009, 07:57 AM
He'll probably lose again in the semifinal to Nole. Nole is just way too good on hardcourts.

You know what bugs me about comments like that? Nadal has beaten Djokovic on hard courts three times and lost to him only four times. So, IMO, their hard court matches are a 50/50 toss-up (though currently I would favor Nadal rather strongly). Nadal also won the most significant hard court match they've ever played (Olympic semis). So, it annoys me when people act as if Djokovic is sure to beat Nadal on a hard court. It is certainly his best chance as he has never beaten Nadal off of a hard court. In fact, he continues to be the only player each year who Nadal beats on every single surface. And, Nadal's wins over Djokovic on hard courts are taken with a grain of salt. BUT, if Djokovic were to EVER beat Nadal on clay, people would act as if the earth had just split in two and start saying that Djokovic was going to win the Golden Slam this year (even in a non-Olympic year and even when he did not win the Aussie). So, anyway, if Nadal is stopped at the USO, I doubt it will be by Djokovic. Really, playing well, I don't see anyone stopping him. Murray is a closer rival than Djokovic, and Nadal smoked him 6-1 6-2 on hard courts earlier in the year (another Nadal hard court win that is taken with a grain a salt). :rolleyes:

Chiseller
05-07-2009, 08:08 AM

Fail, go back and watch football.

05-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Fed has more chance of winning the remaining 3 slams.

Nadal is a 6 slam wonder.

05-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Murray is a closer rival than Djokovic, and Nadal smoked him 6-1 6-2 on hard courts earlier in the year (another Nadal hard court win that is taken with a grain a salt). :rolleyes:

The WIND at flushing medows will never get that bad, so Murray escapes that one.

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 09:50 AM

LOL what? Nadal made Nola cry at the Olympics and that court was faster than the US Open.

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 09:53 AM
The WIND at flushing medows will never get that bad, so Murray escapes that one.

Actually the wind at Flushing Meadows is worse, because that Ashe Stadium makes it swirl like crazy with no consistent direction. Remember Agassi v Federer US Open QF 5-setter? Agassi would approach the ball and begin swinging and then fall over trying to just get a racquet on it! That was the worst conditions of this century.

miura
05-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Some Nadaltards probably think the amount of threads on this matter created will somehow enhance Rafa's chances of actually achieving it. :lol:

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 10:10 AM
^^ Nah most 'Nadal fans' think its a jinx. Those that are making this kind of thread are doing it to get to say 'i told you so'.

miura
05-07-2009, 10:14 AM
^^ Nah most 'Nadal fans' think its a jinx. Those that are making this kind of thread are doing it to get to say 'i told you so'.
Shows you how narrow-minded your average Nadal fan is.

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 10:15 AM
But this fan didn't know how to spell his name, its probably a former Federer fan that jumped ship......

miura
05-07-2009, 10:19 AM
He's 16. Your average Nadal-fans age. Most of the newcomers to the game is cheering for the young Nadal. I'll think you'll find the average age of supporters of the older and more experienced players is higher than for the youngsters.

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 10:25 AM
^^^^^^^ Trademark Federer fan/Federer arrogance.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 10:39 AM
The world is goint to end in 2012. It WILL happen. You heard it here first. Mark this post for later reference. I know it is true.

It's writen in the majan calandarer

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 10:42 AM
The world is goint to end in 2012. I WILL happen. You heard it here first. Mark this post for later reference. I know it is true.

so the world will end in 2012 and YOU WILL HAPPEN? Ok mrs Scientology.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
so the world will end in 2012 and YOU WILL HAPPEN? Ok mrs Scientology.

you know, english is just my 11th language. I appologize.

ORGASMATRON
05-07-2009, 11:02 AM
^^^^^^^ Trademark Federer fan/Federer arrogance.

^^^^^^^^^^^Trademark Rafatard/Rafa ignorance.

The world is goint to end in 2012. It WILL happen. You heard it here first. Mark this post for later reference. I know it is true.

The Majan calender refers to the end of psychological time, its a common misperception. Its like people who take every word of the Bible literally. The world isnt ending in 2012, its beginning.

:haha:

kingfederer
05-07-2009, 11:39 AM

what the farrrrrrkkk?????

miura
05-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Commander Data writes ten times better English than 'kingfederer'. How old are you anyway kingfederer? 16?

marcRD
05-07-2009, 12:02 PM

Raphael Nadal.

Remember Djoko golden slam last year? Be careful with such predictions too early in the year.

vamosinator
05-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Djoko is a child.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Commander Data writes ten times better English than 'kingfederer'. How old are you anyway kingfederer? 16?

If we take into account that I usually just type away without even proof-reading my posts, I would say my english actually is about 20-times better. Kingfederer can better rant about Djokovic though, gotta give him that.

habibko
05-07-2009, 01:54 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/m4rch0fthep1gs/Fail/Copyoffunny-pictures-about-to-fail.jpg?t=1241704341

Mimi
05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
why why why, why to jinx him:mad::mad:

Burrow
05-07-2009, 04:43 PM

nice spelling of here, yourself

freeandlonely
05-07-2009, 04:47 PM
If he can win Cincy, there is no event he can't win ATM IMO.

GlennMirnyi
05-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow this is trolling at its worst.

Sunset of Age
05-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Where are the mods when you need them. :rolleyes:

johnny_dhk
05-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Nadal will win calendar slams in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Federina will never win another grand slam.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Nadal will win calendar slams in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Federina will never win another grand slam.

Saying you have the IQ of a termite would be an insult not only to Pterygota but to insects as a whole.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Where are the mods when you need them. :rolleyes:

They have their hands full with Orgasmatron these days :shrug:

johnny_dhk
05-07-2009, 06:12 PM
I can guarantee that I have a better IQ than you and all other Fedtards. Those who kiss the ass of the ultimate loser are a disgrace for the human race.

miura
05-07-2009, 06:15 PM
I can guarantee that I have a better IQ than you and all other Fedtards. Those who kiss the ass of the ultimate loser are a disgrace for the human race.
:spit: :haha:

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 06:21 PM

You have about the IQ of Britney Spears when she is drunk. My cat is probably smarter then you.

I'm lucky I'm a Fedtard. I feel sorry for all the Rafa Fans having trolls like you on their side.

I'm glad Fed lost some matches otherwise you gloryhunting retard would fanboy for him.

r2473
05-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Nadal will win the grandslam this year

Do you mean the "grand slum"?

Grand Slum
~noun
1. Condition in which Rafael Nadal win all four majors.

Grand Slam
~noun
1. Condition in which Roger Federer win all four majors.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Do you mean the "grand slum"?

Grand Slum
~noun
1. Condition in which Rafael Nadal win all four majors.

Grand Slam
~noun
1. Condition in which Roger Federer win all four majors.

Or the grand Slim a condition were Nadal stops using steroids.

johnny_dhk
05-07-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm glad Fed lost some matches otherwise you gloryhunting retard would fanboy for him.

For your kind information,I hated Federina in 2004-07 just as much as I do now. Federina's smuggy arrogance is the reason why every sensible person on the earth hates him. Rafael Nadal is the messiah of tennis.

And Federina hasn't just "lost some matches", King Rafa has beaten the hell out of him.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 06:39 PM
For your kind information,I hated Federina in 2004-07 just as much as I do now. Federina's smuggy arrogance is the reason why every sensible person on the earth hates him. Rafael Nadal is the messiah of tennis.

And Federina hasn't just "lost some matches", King Rafa has beaten the hell out of him.

See, there is the proof that you have a low IQ. Intelligent people don't hate athletes. A smart person would never hate a guy he has never met. And certainly don't hate him for years. Only retards would do that.

GlennMirnyi
05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
See, there is the proof that you have a low IQ. Intelligent people don't hate athletes. A smart person would never hate a guy he has never met. And certainly don't hate him for years. Only retards would do that.

Why not?

This is stupid too, mate.

If you have principles, you'll end up hating some people. It's inevitable.

salut235
05-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Guys don't turn this into a Nadal vs Federer thing... Yes, Federer IS Nadal's bitch on the tennis court, but let's not make fun of him! Even though the so-called "greatest of all time" is actually helpless against Nadal and is getting spanked left and right on every court in the world, he IS a human being afterall so let's not put him down. Let's give Federer a hug and hope that he at leasts finds common sense and retires before further irreparable embarrassement. Every loss to Nadal is making him lose credibility as the "greatest". It's not too late Federer... If you leave now before further beatdowns & spankings, you might save what's left of your legacy.

Commander Data
05-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Why not?

This is stupid too, mate.

If you have principles, you'll end up hating some people. It's inevitable.

You think it is stupid because it applies to you as well? Hating is always stupid.

If your principles make you hate a tennis player then you have very stupid principles.

Anybody that takes tennis that serious and actually really hates Federer or Nadal should go and see s shrink.

Chair Umpire
05-07-2009, 07:48 PM

Interested in today's special, Commugder Data?

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Sour%20Grapes.jpg

:D

Burrow
05-07-2009, 07:51 PM
nadal using steroids...haha, he's nowhere near big enough to be using steroids, the type of guys who use steroids are jacked and don't play individual sports like tennis...

Erica86
05-07-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't think Nadal can win the grandslam this year or other year. Nowadays, it is really difficult to be in shape all year round after so many tournaments you are forced to play.

vamosinator
05-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Guys don't turn this into a Nadal vs Federer thing... Yes, Federer IS Nadal's bitch on the tennis court, but let's not make fun of him! Even though the so-called "greatest of all time" is actually helpless against Nadal and is getting spanked left and right on every court in the world, he IS a human being afterall so let's not put him down. Let's give Federer a hug and hope that he at leasts finds common sense and retires before further irreparable embarrassement. Every loss to Nadal is making him lose credibility as the "greatest". It's not too late Federer... If you leave now before further beatdowns & spankings, you might save what's left of your legacy.

I nominate for post of the year :worship:

FedFan_2007
05-08-2009, 02:26 AM
I nominate for post of the year :worship:

Get the hell out of MTF and never come back.

philosophicalarf
05-08-2009, 02:37 AM

I always thought the Grand Slim was Nalby's diet before the indoors season.

Commander Data
05-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Interested in today's special, Commugder Data?

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Sour%20Grapes.jpg

:D

haha. Good one. I was not that serious ;)

superslam77
05-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Arrogaaaaaaaaant dullers!

this :retard: thread still going on?

all i'm gonna say is he better get the grandslam else this and all the :silly: threads will be bumped to death.

pray for death! :wavey:

Dougie
05-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I will be sure to bump this thread when Massu denies Rafa´s Grand Slam at the US Open final.

Black Adam
05-08-2009, 01:12 PM

Raphael Nadal.

Could you also give today's euro millions numbers? 5 numbers and 2 stars will do. Cheers buddy.

ORGASMATRON
05-08-2009, 01:34 PM
There is a chance he could do it but the way he keeps playing tournaments and punishing his body doesnt make much sense to me. Surely that wont help his chances at the US should he win Wimby and the FO. I hope he doesnt do it cos i cant see it being very good for tennis.

vamosinator
05-08-2009, 01:40 PM
I think its very good for tennis to finally have found a conclusive GOAT (with all the achievements to back it up, not just hype), a player with the Calendar Year Grand Slam and the Total Slams record that Nadal is on target for. It will raise the profile of tennis like never before. Plus Nadal is highly marketable unlike the typical pansies that tennis is renowned for (at least the way America sees tennis as a pansy sport).

miura
05-08-2009, 01:43 PM
I think its very good for tennis to finally have found a conclusive GOAT (with all the achievements to back it up, not just hype), a player with the Calendar Year Grand Slam and the Total Slams record that Nadal is on target for. It will raise the profile of tennis like never before. Plus Nadal is highly marketable unlike the typical pansies that tennis is renowned for (at least the way America sees tennis as a pansy sport).
This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/07/30/07_30_2---Fertilizer_web.jpg

vamosinator
05-08-2009, 01:44 PM
^^ Again you can't prove me wrong, you know the reputation Federer has brought onto tennis that of cardigans and thin arms....while Nadal is fast changing this perception.

ORGASMATRON
05-08-2009, 01:59 PM
^^ Again you can't prove me wrong, you know the reputation Federer has brought onto tennis that of cardigans and thin arms....while Nadal is fast changing this perception.

Thats just your fanboyism talking. You might as well say Nadal is kiling tennis with his one dimensional style. The day Blanka wins the CGS is the day tennis oficially dies. Its been heading that way for some time now and that would be the final nail in the coffin.

johnny_dhk
05-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Federina has the most boring and one-dimensional game ever.

ORGASMATRON
05-08-2009, 02:02 PM
This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/07/30/07_30_2---Fertilizer_web.jpg

I think theRAFA fell in one of those things as a child.

ORGASMATRON
05-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Federina has the most boring and one-dimensional game ever.

You need to find yourslef another sport son.

johnny_dhk
05-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Nadal's game is exciting and this is how tennis should be played in the 21st century.

ORGASMATRON
05-08-2009, 02:29 PM
NAdal's game is dull and its not the way tennis should be played in the 21st century.

salut235
05-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I can see it. I really can. He will win the grandslam exactly 40 years after Rod Laver did. It will be a historic moment, to do it in an era like this. I know that he will win the US Open by beating Federer in the final, that my friends is a GUARANTEE. I can see him beating Federer in the Wimbledon final too (although I'm not 100% sure it could be Djokovic who's the finalist). At the French, Federer will not make the final. But man, at the US Open when they shake hands at the net, it will be very hard for Federer to accept, but Nadal will be humble as usual and console him. You might say don't jinx him, or you don't have a crystal ball, but I CAN SEE THE FUTURE, the stars are already aligned for this. We will be honored to witness this. Rafael Nadal.

ORGASMATRON
05-12-2009, 10:37 AM
I can see it. I really can. He will win the grandslam exactly 40 years after Rod Laver did. It will be a historic moment, to do it in an era like this. I know that he will win the US Open by beating Federer in the final, that my friends is a GUARANTEE. I can see him beating Federer in the Wimbledon final too (although I'm not 100% sure it could be Djokovic who's the finalist). At the French, Federer will not make the final. But man, at the US Open when they shake hands at the net, it will be very hard for Federer to accept, but Nadal will be humble as usual and console him. You might say don't jinx him, or you don't have a crystal ball, but I CAN SEE THE FUTURE, the stars are already aligned for this. We will be honored to witness this. Rafael Nadal.

:o

johnny_dhk
05-12-2009, 10:39 AM

You couldn't have said it better.

TennisViewer531
05-12-2009, 10:43 AM

Well said! :worship: It would be a great achievement! :)

Vaccine
05-12-2009, 02:56 PM

Yeah it would be great if that really happens, but sorry this post sounds like coming from a mental

ORGASMATRON
05-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Yeah it would be great if that really happens, but sorry this post sounds like coming from a mental

Indeed, i think they may kill themself if it doesnt work out this way.

superslam77
05-12-2009, 11:22 PM
oh thank you this will be great bumping material!

w78dexon_y
05-12-2009, 11:32 PM
I can see it. I really can. He will win the grandslam exactly 40 years after Rod Laver did. It will be a historic moment, to do it in an era like this. I know that he will win the US Open by ''''''''''''''''''''''''
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
.. I CAN SEE THE FUTURE, the stars are already aligned for this. We will be honored to witness this. Rafael Nadal.

No need to looking forward to the (uncertain) future. Since every future is uncertain.

It might be very frustrated once disappointment comes true.

Fiberlight1
05-13-2009, 12:31 AM
I think theRAFA fell in one of those things as a child.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

green25814
05-13-2009, 02:04 AM
If Rafa wins the grandslam i will run through my neighbourhood naked and have a friend film it, then post it here.

johnny_dhk
05-13-2009, 03:13 AM
The calendar slam for Rafa is absolutely guaranteed.

Mimi
05-13-2009, 03:37 AM
can you let him, at least won the FO first, before saying that he is going to win all 4 slams? What if he fails to do so? Every one will laugh at you and rafa :help::banghead::cuckoo::bs:

The calendar slam for Rafa is absolutely guaranteed.

rafa_maniac
05-13-2009, 04:25 AM
Ugh, if they Grand Slam hype has hit this level already I don't even want to think about what it's going to be like should Rafa pull off the RG/Wimby double again. Absolutle bedlum on here I suspect.

w78dexon_y
05-13-2009, 04:31 AM
can you let him, at least won the FO first, before saying that he is going to win all 4 slams? What if he fails to do so? Every one will laugh at you and rafa :help::banghead::cuckoo::bs:

lol...:haha:

green25814
05-13-2009, 04:32 AM

It will be so hilarious when this 'nadal is god' theory comes crashing down. He is eventually going to run out of steam, it happens to everyone. Amazing how short-sighted some of his fans are. :silly:

vamosinator
05-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Its ok for ppl to talk Nadal's calendar year grand slam chances up, because for every high expectation there is a low one, either way nobody knows the future, just that 50% of people will be wrong and 50% of people will be right. I'm happy to say Nadal will win the calendar year grand slam and I'm happy for others to say he will not. Either way, I purchased a US Open tennis cap today :yeah:

General Suburbia
05-13-2009, 04:49 AM
I'm one of those people who DON'T think that this era is a weak one like all the haters do. But if Nadal does win all four GS this year, I'll bite and admit that something's definitely lacking in the current field.

rafa_maniac
05-13-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm one of those people who DON'T think that this era is a weak one like all the haters do. But if Nadal does win all four GS this year, I'll bite and admit that something's definitely lacking in the current field.

:lol:

So, this era is weak depending on what Nadal does or doesn't win?

vamosinator
05-13-2009, 04:54 AM
:lol:

So, this era is weak depending on what Nadal does or doesn't win?

LOL let teh excuses begin, looks like Nadal will never get his due here. Though they'll have a hard time convincing anyone that Federer's Roddick/Hewitt era was stronger than this era....

Clay Death
05-13-2009, 04:55 AM
Its ok for ppl to talk Nadal's calendar year grand slam chances up, because for every high expectation there is a low one, either way nobody knows the future, just that 50% of people will be wrong and 50% of people will be right. I'm happy to say Nadal will win the calendar year grand slam and I'm happy for others to say he will not. Either way, I purchased a US Open tennis cap today :yeah:

lets just say that with each additional slam in the back pocket, the probability of such a "grand achievement" go up significantly.

those probabilities skyrocket for instance, if he wins both Roland Garros and Wimbledon.

U.S Open will be harder for him because of the surface speed, heat, and the fact that he may be mentally and physically spent.

that said, its the warrior of warriors. nothing seems impossible to him. if anybody can do it, its him.

Foxy
05-13-2009, 06:35 AM

Keep quiet! One match at a time, one slam at a time.

vamosinator
05-13-2009, 06:55 AM
I don't think the US Open is going to be hard for Nadal, he had a horrible lead-up last year with the awful Olympic schedule plus other events, yet he still hardly dropped a set before the Murray semi. It should surprise nobody if Nadal doesn't drop a set at the US Open.

johnny_dhk
05-13-2009, 07:04 AM
I don't think the US Open is going to be hard for Nadal, he had a horrible lead-up last year with the awful Olympic schedule plus other events, yet he still hardly dropped a set before the Murray semi. It should surprise nobody if Nadal doesn't drop a set at the US Open.

I totally agree with you.