*~* Pics of MTF members!!! *~* #2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Carito_90
01-27-2006, 07:26 AM
well well well http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif

:rolleyes:

prima donna
01-27-2006, 07:29 AM
:hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: but why are you exposing this girl like that! not cooL! and i hope you're not the "virtually married man" who received the picture

Too bad it doesn't have a head, what was I thinking and yes, I'm virtually married, but would give it all up for you. :haha: :smooch:

Corey Feldman
01-27-2006, 07:32 AM
:rolleyes::lol: its ok, im not Bolar

that is not rebecca! the woman of my dreams would never show her flesh to another and break my heart :sad:

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-27-2006, 07:33 AM
you should give it up Dante.

Betty
01-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Too bad it doesn't have a head, what was I thinking and yes, I'm virtually married, but would give it all up for you. :haha: :smooch:
who is yr Vwife?:p

Carito_90
01-27-2006, 07:36 AM
:lol: its ok, im not Bolar

If you say so.

prima donna
01-27-2006, 07:41 AM
who is yr Vwife?:p

Elisabetta, tu potresti essere mia moglie, ma qualcun'altro ha già rubato il tuo cuore.

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-27-2006, 07:48 AM
i translated that :sad:

prima donna
01-27-2006, 07:53 AM
i translated that :sad:
:angel:

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-27-2006, 07:54 AM
you are far from an angel, nevertheless, enchanting :hearts: :hearts:

Betty
01-27-2006, 08:00 AM
Elisabetta, tu potresti essere mia moglie, ma qualcun'altro ha già rubato il tuo cuore.
nella vita reale ;)
in virtual life...c'è posto per più persone:p
e nel mio cuore.....tu ci sei :kiss:

its.like.that
01-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Princesa? :angel:

rofl...

nar, she only sends out naked pics.

;)

its.like.that
01-27-2006, 12:26 PM
caaareful, bud. I'm still jailbait. :angel:

:lol:

are you proud of that? ;)

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 12:32 PM
High quality and nothing but class, once again exhibited and the genius that can guess the lucky MTFer that took this picture, it is a tragedy that the person's face is excluded, but that will only add to the mystique of it.

There should be a reward handed out, possibly vCash or something of the sort, but anyway enjoy and it is always interesting to see that on MTF such things come about and I won't bother to say any names ... unless you guess right that is.

The truth is always exposed, but there is room for denial and this is seriously flawed, atleast this individual was intelligent enough not to put her face in the photo, but that does not take away from you sending a man that is virtually married photographs of yourself half naked, all the better and enjoy amici.
You really are a fucking idiot.

its.like.that
01-27-2006, 12:38 PM

Have you heard?

The big fella is about to make his big-screen debut, of the non-mainstream variety. Bolar plays Arnie/Detective John Kimble in the upcoming release of "Kindergarten Cock".

:p

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Have you heard?

The big fella is about to make his big-screen debut, of the non-mainstream variety. Bolar plays Arnie/Detective John Kimble in the upcoming release of "Kindergarten Cock".

Bolar could also play the part of Hulk Hogan in Mr Nanny ;)

Washa Koroleva
01-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Have you heard?

omg :haha:

Nikki♥
01-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Princesa? :angel:

Moi? :o

Nikki♥
01-27-2006, 03:04 PM
rofl...

nar, she only sends out naked pics.

;)

Lookie look, someone is still dreaming.

Nathaliia
01-27-2006, 03:19 PM
my atavar = Nathaliia and Mo Lahyani :yeah:

prima donna
01-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Sad to learn that the picture I posted has been deleted, but that was expected and of course, if any or all are inquisitive with regard to the picture I posted, leave me a PM and I will gladly point you to a URL.

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Sad to learn that the picture I posted has been deleted, but that was expected and of course, if any or all are inquisitive with regard to the picture I posted, leave me a PM and I will gladly point you to a URL.
Can I PM you and tell you to get a life?

prima donna
01-27-2006, 05:56 PM
Can I PM you and tell you to get a life?
Take it easy, sailor ;)

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Take it easy, sailor ;)
I'll be considerably happier when you leave the forums :)

prima donna
01-27-2006, 06:16 PM
I'll be considerably happier when you leave the forums :)
Lucifer means that much to you ? On the flip side of things, you're a small gnocchi / potato and there is really nothing about you that bothers me.

This is still tennis to me and to you it is a matter of life and death, for some reason my words mean more to you than prized possessions (i.e britney spears biography) and why, who knows.

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Lucifer means that much to you ? On the flip side of things, you're a small gnocchi / potato and there is really nothing about you that bothers me.

This is still tennis to me and to you it is a matter of life and death, for some reason my words mean more to you than prized possessions (i.e britney spears biography) and why, who knows.
Out of interest, when you post sentences like these....are you trying to be funny? Or are you just a ridiculously retarded man?

prima donna
01-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Out of interest, when you post sentences like these....are you trying to be funny? Or are you just a ridiculously retarded man?
No, completely serious and good to see you have such composure.

Way not to show your emotions and superb job of remaining calm, cool and collected.

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:24 PM
No, completely serious and good to see you have such composure.

Way not to show your emotions and superb job of remaining calm, cool and collected.
I feared that was going to be your answer.

Brother, I feel sorry for you. More sorry for your parents, it must be hard seeing what you've turned into.

AgassiDomination
01-27-2006, 06:28 PM

Why the hell are you referring to yourself in the third person?

prima donna
01-27-2006, 06:29 PM
I feared that was going to be your answer.

Brother, I feel sorry for you. More sorry for your parents, it must be hard seeing what you've turned into.
Brother ? My last name is ends in a vowel and not letters like z, i.e Schwartz.

But, good try and as you know, I am a relaxed & laid back guy that enjoys seeing you take the merda and there is plenty of stronzate spoken about me, but I maintain a sense of humor and you are utterly breaking down.

Care to join me in GM and discuss Roger & Marcos, a clash of two beautiful players.

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Because he's a tool.

*although I do admittedly enjoy talking in the third person sometimes*

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Brother ? My last name is ends in a vowel and not letters like z, i.e Schwartz.

But, good try and as you know, I am a relaxed & laid back guy that enjoys seeing you take the merda and there is plenty of stronzate spoken about me, but I maintain a sense of humor and you are utterly breaking down.

Care to join me in GM and discuss Roger & Marcos, a clash of two beautiful players.
Another of your funny posts. My sides are splitting. Please stop with the humour.

As for the offer, I'd love to but I'm going out in a minute. I'm sure you can argue with a brick wall though, so have fun :)

prima donna
01-27-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm sure you can argue with a brick wall though, so have fun :)
Excellent job of auditoning for MTF and sharing with us your comedic abilities, such talent deserves to be embraced and rewarded. Stop wasting these brilliant ideas on MTF.

Carito_90
01-27-2006, 06:39 PM

are you proud of that? ;)

Hey, no need to hide the truth. :p

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Excellent job of auditoning for MTF and sharing with us your comedic abilities, such talent deserves to be embraced and rewarded. Stop wasting these brilliant ideas on MTF.
You need to realise that you're probably the most unfunny person I've ever seen post on here. If you didn't try and be funny it might help, but the fact you're trying really hard to be funny makes it quite tragic. Just don't quit the day job.

prima donna
01-27-2006, 06:45 PM
You need to realise that you're probably the most unfunny person I've ever seen post on here. If you didn't try and be funny it might help, but the fact you're trying really hard to be funny makes it quite tragic. Just don't quit the day job.
I was thinking the same, but review these posts and tell me which of us takes the other seriously, you're reduced to derogatory names and other boring tactics.

You're my little scherzo, cute little joke you are and if I were into guys, you'd be a prime candidate for some type of submissive/dominatrix BS.

Good work, small guy.

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I was thinking the same, but review these posts and tell me which of us takes the other seriously, you're reduced to derogatory names and other boring tactics.

You're my little scherzo, cute little joke you are and if I were into guys, you'd be a prime candidate for some type of submissive/dominatrix BS.

Good work, small guy.
When it comes to you, I don't try and be funny or clever. You're not worth the effort. I just feel sorry for you. Seriously. I do. That's why I won't get dragged into a slagging match. I wouldn't want you to get any lower.

Have a good evening :wavey:

prima donna
01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
When it comes to you, I don't try and be funny or clever. You're not worth the effort. I just feel sorry for you. Seriously. I do. That's why I won't get dragged into a slagging match. I wouldn't want you to get any lower.

Have a good evening :wavey:

:haha:

adee-gee
01-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Good. I made you laugh. That's more than you've ever done to me.

Chloe le Bopper
01-27-2006, 10:47 PM

that is not rebecca! the woman of my dreams would never show her flesh to another and break my heart :sad:

Relax, hon.

1) I totally did send him that photo. He was begging for body shots, it was a little sad. I might have that chat saved somewhere too :angel:

2) No, it's not actually me. :haha:

Chloe le Bopper
01-27-2006, 10:50 PM

Because he's a nut bag :haha:

And I have the PMs to prove it :scared:

Chloe le Bopper
01-27-2006, 10:53 PM
... I maintain a sense of humor and you are utterly breaking down.

I'm sure that all half dozen or so people who saw your PMs to me would beg to differ :scared:

El Legenda
01-27-2006, 10:54 PM
:rolls: i beg to differ

what a freak show that guy is.

Chloe le Bopper
01-27-2006, 10:56 PM
you should give it up Dante.

Actually, I think he should keep on digging that hole :p

As if anybody with two brain cells would believe that I would have gone off and said everything about the psycho if he had real underwear photos of me :lol: He has nothing on me and that's why I was perfectly safe to act as I did :)

disturb3d
01-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Actually, I think he should keep on digging that hole :p

As if anybody with two brain cells would believe that I would have gone off and said everything about the psycho if he had real underwear photos of me :lol: He has nothing on me and that's why I was perfectly safe to act as I did :)Hahaha, yes. It is to laugh!

Exit, stage left!

Seriously tho, this sucks. Now I have to find a new wallpaper.

Chloe le Bopper
01-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Hahaha, yes. It is to laugh!

Exit, stage left!

Seriously tho, this sucks. Now I have to find a new wallpaper.
Ask nicely and I'll give you a headless nudie!

I'm not really sure why that was deleted, aside from perhaps the person who deleted it had a problem with the action and intent more so than the photo itself. The photo itself was perfectly decent, not a nudie. Far more graphic things have been posted and not deleted. But as I said, perhaps it wasn't deleted for the content of the photo.

The point is that it wasn't me who demanded it be deleted. :lol:

Chloe le Bopper
01-27-2006, 11:56 PM
So "dante", what's next? Are you going to tell Adam that I used to make fun of him? :eek: Or Dirk that I wasn't always his MSN chat buddy? :eek: Or how about you tell Olga that I haven't always understood her and wasn't really able to relate with her until the last month or so.

I"m sure that they'll all be shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Seriously though, if all else fails - and trust me, it will... just make things up. That said, you're not a very good liar :shrug: To be fair to you, you didn't know the photo I sent was a "fake"... so this time doesn't count as making things up. It just counts as you being totally duped :p

disturb3d
01-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Ask nicely and I'll give you a headless nudie!You only say that cuz you know I have the inability to speak courteously.

But that's what growing up in the ghetto does to a man.
Leaves him with battle scars, and a head full of bad memories.

disturb3d
01-28-2006, 12:32 AM
Man, I need some sexual healin.
Where's that busty Gonzo girl.

Edit: *Camel Barking sounds*

prima donna
01-28-2006, 01:12 AM
So "dante", what's next? Are you going to tell Adam that I used to make fun of him? :eek: Or Dirk that I wasn't always his MSN chat buddy? :eek: Or how about you tell Olga that I haven't always understood her and wasn't really able to relate with her until the last month or so.

I"m sure that they'll all be shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Seriously though, if all else fails - and trust me, it will... just make things up. That said, you're not a very good liar :shrug: To be fair to you, you didn't know the photo I sent was a "fake"... so this time doesn't count as making things up. It just counts as you being totally duped :p
Great to see that you spent your Friday night using the internet and are wandering around like an insomniac. Nice to see childish activity still exists and that you are under the illusion that we are on the same level.

So, you have sent out fake photographs and I have sent out a fake address, what is the difference and there is none, only a double standard.

Never spoke to you on a telephone and probably the majority of your so-called logs are made up, which anyone can do, given a strong will and plenty of free time, just like using html code, an e-mail forward can be faked and these are not inventive measures, but it is nice to be recognized as the MTF version of Ellen Degeneres.

You scare me, just drop it already. I feel bad for you and all of this non-sense aside, hopefully you will get it together and find some type of comfort in yourself, your self-esteem is low and in my opinion why any of this is going on.

I am comfortable, which is why I can type paragraphs and not care if it's called a rant, everyone will read it anyway and another reason why this is more a form of amusement than of stress for me. This is not WW2 and you have not come up with any magnificient ideas, but have proven to have thin skin and be sensitive. That is common knowledge. You have plenty of internal conflict and issues, any normal person here can put 2 and 2 together.

" Hehe, it's just like wtaworld "
" Hehe, I talked to him for months toy with him " - Nice hobby and simply unrealistic.
" Hehe, ya I sent those pics, but hehe, it's not me "
" Hehe, you have no idea what he did to cause any of this "
" Hehe, Dante is mocking you "

These are all of your antics and mine consist of telling you to go away. It is no secret that people on this board are repulsed by me, so it is more like the popularity of this situation is seen as an opportunity to seek revenge, than to say "Hehe, Rebecca, you rock .. so cool!"

This is all ramble and stuff, but in a few words:

Don't be such a dork. Now, time for bed and enjoy it.

El Legenda
01-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Great to see that you spent your Friday night using the internet and are wandering around like an insomniac.

You can't say that, when you're doing a same thing :wavey:

its.like.that
01-28-2006, 03:02 AM
You can't say that, when you're doing a same thing :wavey:

as are you.

:D

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Great to see that you spent your Friday night using the internet and are wandering around like an insomniac. Nice to see childish activity still exists and that you are under the illusion that we are on the same level.

So, you have sent out fake photographs and I have sent out a fake address, what is the difference and there is none, only a double standard.

Never spoke to you on a telephone and probably the majority of your so-called logs are made up, which anyone can do, given a strong will and plenty of free time, just like using html code, an e-mail forward can be faked and these are not inventive measures, but it is nice to be recognized as the MTF version of Ellen Degeneres.

You scare me, just drop it already. I feel bad for you and all of this non-sense aside, hopefully you will get it together and find some type of comfort in yourself, your self-esteem is low and in my opinion why any of this is going on.

I am comfortable, which is why I can type paragraphs and not care if it's called a rant, everyone will read it anyway and another reason why this is more a form of amusement than of stress for me. This is not WW2 and you have not come up with any magnificient ideas, but have proven to have thin skin and be sensitive. That is common knowledge. You have plenty of internal conflict and issues, any normal person here can put 2 and 2 together.

" Hehe, it's just like wtaworld "
" Hehe, I talked to him for months toy with him " - Nice hobby and simply unrealistic.
" Hehe, ya I sent those pics, but hehe, it's not me "
" Hehe, you have no idea what he did to cause any of this "
" Hehe, Dante is mocking you "

These are all of your antics and mine consist of telling you to go away. It is no secret that people on this board are repulsed by me, so it is more like the popularity of this situation is seen as an opportunity to seek revenge, than to say "Hehe, Rebecca, you rock .. so cool!"

This is all ramble and stuff, but in a few words:

Don't be such a dork. Now, time for bed and enjoy it.

I wrote my message just before 8. You wrote yours around 3am. I'm currently writing this around midnight. What's that they say about pots, kettles, and crazy nutbugs? :scratch:

Fake photos didn't cost anybody the money for a stamp, dear. One situation involved the denial of a kind gesture. The other simply the denial a perv the chance to see a real shot like that :lol:

Next :)

El Legenda
01-28-2006, 04:05 AM
as are you.

:D

Im at work :)

for another 3hours :(

dorm hall front desk :)

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:02 AM
After 2 years and a half of posting here

me

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/tennislurker/nosejew.jpg

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 05:09 AM
Tennislurker is a real person! I always secretly thought that you were a robot :D

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:15 AM
je, I was just reading this thread and noticed wyvern has not posted in half a year

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 05:20 AM
je, I was just reading this thread and noticed wyvern has not posted in half a year
He is missed!

You look a little older than you are, I think.

savesthedizzle
01-28-2006, 05:21 AM

me

Well hello there. :aplot:

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:25 AM
I am 21

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 05:29 AM
I am 21
lol @ what you named the picture file :p

Yeah, I know that you're an 84 baby!

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:33 AM
Hi you Savetheday

I had first written only your initials, but luckily noticed std is something bad

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 05:35 AM
Hi you Savetheday

I had first written only your initials, but luckily noticed std is something bad
buaha! Her name is Jess :aplot:

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:35 AM
Would have shaved and bathed but had no option, that pic was taken in the house of a friend right after a football (soccer for americans) match.

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Would have shaved and bathed but had no option, that pic was taken in the house of a friend right after a football (soccer for americans) match.
Bathing is overrated.

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:38 AM
yeah, women like sweaty, more masculine

edit: Rahr

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 05:42 AM
I just saw for the first time the pic of kbckfan and billabong, I think the only ones Ive never seen (of the old prolific posters) are Coocoocachoo, George and Sjengster, but as far as I know they never posted their pictures.

Chloe le Bopper
01-28-2006, 05:45 AM
yeah, women like sweaty, more masculine

edit: Rahr
fo shizzle!

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 06:17 AM

me

And exactly why did you it take you so long to post a pic of yourself? ;)

TennisLurker
01-28-2006, 06:23 AM
First if all, I only post in general messages, players forums and the follow scores threads, so posting in this thread just was not in my mind.

And I dont have a camera, digital camera.

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 06:23 AM
It is no secret that people on this board are repulsed by me, so it is more like the popularity of this situation is seen as an opportunity to seek revenge, than to say "Hehe, Rebecca, you rock .. so cool!"

You're so jealous of Becca actually being funny and cool and you being a complete freak/creep (take your pick) it's quite funny.

What you did is pretty low though.

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 06:26 AM
First if all, I only post in general messages, players forums and the follow scores threads, so posting in this thread just was not in my mind.

And I dont have a camera, digital camera.

Oh good, thought you were being shy about posting it. Because honestly, you have nothing to be ashamed of. :p

disturb3d
01-28-2006, 06:34 AM
Oh good, thought you were being shy about posting it. Because honestly, you have nothing to be ashamed of. :pApart from your fat ass knee-caps, neither do you.

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 06:55 AM
Apart from your fat ass knee-caps, neither do you.

Ok, watch my 'fat ass knee-caps' one more time, cos next time you know they'll be up your ass if, k? :)

fangirl
01-28-2006, 06:59 AM
Apart from your fat ass knee-caps, neither do you.

How are the plans for the operation to give you a face that kids can look at without screaming coming along? Or did they tell you that your uglyness is irreversable because you will always be a prick that resembles a ferrerts testicles?

Surf The Earth
01-28-2006, 07:05 AM
How are the plans for the operation to give you a face that kids can look at without screaming coming along? Or did they tell you that your uglyness is irreversable because you will always be a prick that resembles a ferrerts testicles?
NICE :yeah:
You just got burnt disturb3d :o

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 07:06 AM

J. Corwin
01-28-2006, 07:18 AM
:lol::lol: I love my wifey Kell. ;)

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 07:20 AM
Fine Jacey, no POPOZAO for you tonight. :o

J. Corwin
01-28-2006, 07:23 AM
:sad: popozao...popozao....

I'll turn on My Humps :p

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 07:24 AM
You'll get no hump tonight either. :p

sharpeirob
01-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Thanks for deleting moddies - nobody saw it :sad:

:haha: - maybe behind this makes it non work safe...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/sammtheman/9602623_l.jpg

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Man, I need some sexual healin.
Where's that busty Gonzo girl.

Edit: *Camel Barking sounds*

LOL! Go to http://www.barbie.com and find more pastic pics of me. I am the black one. But my bust doesnt jiggle :sad:

NICE :yeah:
You just got burnt disturb3d :o

It is not possible to burn disturb3d. We all unfortunately learn this the hard way, when he tells each and everyone one of us that we are ugly. LOL.

Surf The Earth
01-28-2006, 12:41 PM
It is not possible to burn disturb3d. We all unfortunately learn this the hard way, when he tells each and everyone one of us that we are ugly. LOL.
That is why you do not post pictures of yourself. :p

savesthedizzle
01-28-2006, 02:40 PM
I am 21

What a nice coincidence! Me too! :p :aplot:

Washa Koroleva
01-28-2006, 04:34 PM

me

:worship: You look lovely!

Carito_90
01-28-2006, 07:28 PM
That is why you do not post pictures of yourself. :p

She has and she's hot. ;)

disturb3d
01-28-2006, 07:59 PM
:worship: You look lovely!Yeah, he looks like that guy in your av.

Except he doesn't.

Jennay
01-28-2006, 10:19 PM
TennisLurker :hug: :yeah:

Washa Koroleva
01-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Yeah, he looks like that guy in your av.

Except he doesn't.

Daniel
01-30-2006, 02:06 AM

me

yummy :drool: :lick: :drool:

Billabong
02-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Pics of me from a rave party:) I'm the one with the blue and yellow shorts;)!

MisterQ
02-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Pics of me from a rave party:) I'm the one with the blue and yellow shorts;)!

seb, you party animal :lol: :cool:

Hope you are doing well these days. :wavey:

Billabong
02-02-2006, 10:53 PM
seb, you party animal :lol: :cool:

Hope you are doing well these days. :wavey:

of course:angel:

Washa Koroleva
02-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Wow Seb :hug: :kiss:
I'm loving the stuff you're wearing there!!! Seems like fun :p

J. Corwin
02-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Looks like it'd be a fun foam rave! :lol:

Nice pics man. :cool:

NyGeL
02-03-2006, 06:41 AM
I finished updating paw and watching the beatles antologhy 7 so...

In the first one i'm playing "snake" with a cel. at school (I think it was a chemistry class so... who cares about that :devil: )

Do you like starburst? I do :p

Sandra
02-03-2006, 08:11 AM
You look a bit like Ibrahimovic in that second pic :D
Can i ask how old you are?:p

Washa Koroleva
02-03-2006, 09:06 AM
I finished updating paw and watching the beatles antologhy 7 so...

In the first one i'm playing "snake" with a cel. at school (I think it was a chemistry class so... who cares about that :devil: )

Do you like starburst? I do :p

I love your pictures. STARBUST!!!
You're one cool guy. My type. :p

NyGeL
02-03-2006, 08:58 PM
You look a bit like Ibrahimovic in that second pic :D
Can i ask how old you are?:p

hahaha, only in that photo but with Borussia Dortmund t-shirt :p. 2 or 3 years ago (i was more skinny, but then I went some months to the gym :p) ppl used to say I looked like Daniel "San" Larusso, the guy from Karate Kid hahaha. I had a photo where I was exactly like him :D .

And I'll be 18 in a month :p

And yes, Starbust rules, but can't get them here in Argentina. Every time that somebody that i know goes to USA I ask them to bring some for me xD

Carito_90
02-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I know right, we're deprived from both Starburst AND Starbucks. That's bullshit!

Nice pictures, though it's no fun if one's seem them all already! :p

AgassiDomination
02-06-2006, 02:57 AM
This is me from last night. I look high or something.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7951/p20500754bf.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p20500754bf.jpg)

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 03:01 AM
God, AD, didn't your mom teach you not to accept things from strangers? Geez.

AgassiDomination
02-06-2006, 03:05 AM
She did, I didn't pay attention.

MisterQ
02-06-2006, 03:26 AM

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7951/p20500754bf.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p20500754bf.jpg)

Whatever you had... I want some. :lol:

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 03:34 AM
I can tell by the picture! Geez.

AgassiDomination
02-06-2006, 04:08 AM
You guys were supposed to notice my new blazer, not my awkward expression!

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 07:30 AM
I suggest we change the name of this thread to 'Pics of MTF blazers' then :lol:

Washa Koroleva
02-06-2006, 03:44 PM

I just hope to look like this in my next life. :kiss:

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
I just hope to look like this in my next life. :kiss:

You mean you wanna be a druggie, love? :scared:

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 05:32 PM
*bumpy bump*

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Ileana. :hearts:

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Ileana, your resamblence with Gwen Stefani still shocks me. :lol: It's incredible!

Very nice pic. :)

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 08:39 PM
And she denies that. Well, I still think they are sisters.:lol:

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Probably :lol:.

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Meanies :hysteric:

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 08:47 PM

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Not meanie. Just telling the true.:p

:rolls:

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Sugar Kane... What did I say about flaunting your hot-ass-mama-cita-espanola?

I said "do it baby, yeah!"

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Meanies :hysteric:

Meanies? Gwen's HOT! :lol:

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Ileana, your resamblence with Gwen Stefani still shocks me. :lol: It's incredible!

Very nice pic. :)

pale skin with drastic make up doesn't make one a Stefani look alike.

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 09:49 PM

I know. My skin is pale, and if I wore bright red lipstick I still wouldn't look like Gwen. :lol:

She does, her facial features are very similar, her gaze and the hair, obviously. It's not the first picture she's posted and even in the previous ones she looks like her.

:)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Hahahaha:rolls: Spot on, mate! ;)

coreyschucky
02-06-2006, 09:53 PM
At work tired as shit.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 09:54 PM
I know. My skin is pale, and if I wore bright red lipstick I still wouldn't look like Gwen. :lol:

She does, her facial features are very similar, her gaze and the hair, obviously. It's not the first picture she's posted and even in the previous ones she looks like her.

wow are you tryin to get into her pants, blind or a pathological liar cause not even close

justClaudia

Everything is really very similar. Amazingly similar :eek:.

freesbee
you are so beautiful Ileana :kiss:

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 09:59 PM
wow are you tryin to get into her pants, blind or a pathological liar cause not even close

:lol: I'm a friggin straight girl! I'm not blind cos if so I wouldn't be able to respond this, and no, I'm not a liar either.

I just see an amazing resamblence, if you don't, that's just fine. :lol:

coreyschucky, very nice picture. ;)

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
:lol: I'm a friggin straight girl! I'm not blind cos if so I wouldn't be able to respond this, and no, I'm not a liar either.

I just see an amazing resamblence, if you don't, that's just fine. :lol:

alright im willing to admit im wrong when I am so I went to look up some stefani pictures for a side by side but im right and you need to visit an optometrist for an eye exam. Apparently the paleness from the picture had blinded you somewhat.

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
:awww: Thanks, Carito, that was very sweet of you and it is a compliment, even though I don't see the resemblance myself :hug: Claudinha and Freya, sweet as usual :hearts:
flmmkrz, kinda bitchy today, eh?;)

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
:awww: Thanks, Carito, that was very sweet of you and it is a compliment, even though I don't see the resemblance myself :hug: Claudinha and Freya, sweet as usual :hearts:

nothing outside the ordinary degree of masculine bitchiness

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
alright im willing to admit im wrong when I am so I went to look up some stefani pictures for a side by side but im right and you need to visit an optometrist for an eye exam. Apparently the paleness from the picture had blinded you somewhat.

Then half of MTF needs it cos I'm not the only one who thinks that. :lol:

Just stop bitching and accept other people's opinions.

:hug: Ileana.

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:07 PM
nothing outside the ordinary degree of masculine bitchiness
I take it you're admitting men are bitchier than women?:cool: In the closet bitches, of course.

Vass
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Somewhat old one...

coreyschucky
02-06-2006, 10:10 PM

Thank you ;)

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:10 PM
I take it you're admitting men are bitchier than women?:cool: In the closet bitches, of course.

uh are you insinuating something? or just saying certain men are bitchier than others? Cuz insinuation inaccurate.

Vass
02-06-2006, 10:11 PM

you're stunning. :p

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I am just saying you are a bitch :lol: You are the one who put 'ordinary bitchiness' and 'men' in the same sentence

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:13 PM
you're stunning. :p
Thanks :hug: Especially for not being appalled at my nice tan like other people here :lol:
You don't look too bad yourself ;)

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:14 PM
I am just saying you are a bitch :lol: You are the one who put 'ordinary bitchiness' and 'men' in the same sentence

lol alright i'll allow that I probably could've responded better.

savesthedizzle
02-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Somewhat old one...

Nice picture :)

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 10:15 PM

;) :hug:

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Thanks :hug: Especially for not being appalled at my nice tan like other people here :lol:
You don't look too bad yourself ;)

thats a tan :eek:

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:19 PM
thats a tan :eek:
:lol: is put there to suggest something, what do you think it might have been?

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 10:21 PM
thats a tan :eek:You're not very nice.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:23 PM
You're not very nice.

sorry....thanks....okay... im not sure what you would like to hear in response

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Vass! I had never seen a picture of you. Really nice! :)

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 10:25 PM
sorry....thanks....okay... im not sure what you would like to hear in responseI'd like you to compose a 200-word report on Ileana's handsomely stunning looks.

Coupled with a short paragraph phrasing why you harm others to gain self confidence.

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I'd like you to compose a 200-word report on Ileana's handsomely stunning looks.

Coupled with a short paragraph phrasing why you harm others to gain self confidence.
I'd only ask for a pic of him instead of an apology :angel:

Chloe le Bopper
02-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Sugar Kane, pale skin is lovely and don't you ever let anybody tell you otherwise :angel:

Signed,

Your fellow pale-skinned MTFer.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:28 PM
I'd like you to compose a 200-word report on Ileana's handsomely stunning looks.

handsomely stunning lmao

I never said she was ugly, or even unattractive just didn't think she looked like Gwen Stefani. Far cry from harming others...

Might want to take a second to read the posts scooter

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Ni99as rule!:cool:

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 10:30 PM
handsomely stunning lmao

I never said she was ugly, or even unattractive just didn't think she looked like Gwen Stefani. Far cry from harming others...

Might want to take a second to read the posts scooterYou know you can't just go around asking for sex, then changing your mind.
Then telling me I've been in a day spa for a week.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:31 PM
I'd only ask for a pic of him instead of an apology :angel:

To recieve a far shake at this point would be asking a lot I think. And seriously was it a real revelation in me calling you pale??? I never said you were unattractive however so sincerely if you thought I was being mean I apologize but I still think theres no way in hell you look like gwen stefani outside the pale skin

justClaudia
Sugar Kane, pale skin is lovely and don't you ever let anybody tell you otherwise :angel:

Signed,

I'm joining the club then. And Ileana your skin is BEAUTIFULL, girl.

Sugar Kane

Signed,

Everyone has been telling me lots of things for ages anyway, I'm immune. But thanks for being so nice :hug: :smooch:
:sad: I guess not having the standard carrot tan gets us out of flmmkr's agenda... Oh no! :banana:

Chloe le Bopper
02-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Everyone has been telling me lots of things for ages anyway, I'm immune. But thanks for being so nice :hug: :smooch:
:sad: I guess not having the standard carrot tan gets us out of flmmkr's agenda... Oh no! :banana:
Everytime I try to give blood they gasp "are you sick?! you look a little pale!" :D

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:33 PM
You know you can't just go around asking for sex, then changing your mind.
Then telling me I've been in a day spa for a week.

lol well put.

Next time lets try and make sense

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:34 PM
To recieve a far shake at this point would be asking a lot I think. And seriously was it a real revelation in me calling you pale??? I never said you were unattractive however so sincerely if you thought I was being mean I apologize but I still think theres no way in hell you look like gwen stefani outside the pale skin
I never said I looked like her ;) And yes, I know I'm pale, just not regarding it as a huge flaw. I have others.

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Everytime I try to give blood they gasp "are you sick?! you look a little pale!" :D
I have been called 'chalk eater' :rolls: Among many other things, of course!

Carito_90

Signed,

Amen!

Okay here are some pics I took cos today I got a new pair of sunglasses (sister) and absolutely GORGEOUS earrings by Kell! I love them. :hearts: I tried pulling my hair up and to one side so you can see them but yeah... I did the best I could. :lol:

Edit: I just realised everything matches :lol:. Duh.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
lol well put.

Billy:haha::haha::worship:

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 10:36 PM
I never said I looked like her ;) And yes, I know I'm pale, just not regarding it as a huge flaw. I have others.Ms. Stefani is ridiculously ugly, be glad you don't look anything like her.

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Amen!

Okay here are some pics I took cos today I got a new pair of sunglasses (sister) and absolutely GORGEOUS earrings by Kell! I love them. :hearts: I tried pulling my hair up and to one side so you can see them but yeah... I did the best I could. :lol:

Edit: I just realised everything matches :lol:. Duh.
I love your fringe! :hearts: I've been wanting to get one exactly like yours, but I might have a hairdresser phobia :scared:

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:38 PM
I never said I looked like her ;) And yes, I know I'm pale, just not regarding it as a huge flaw. I have others.

thus I wasnt talking to you but to those who said you did.

And I never said it was a huge flaw either tho a tan wouldn't kill ya

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Ms. Stefani is ridiculously ugly, be glad you don't look anything like her.

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Carito, SO cute! :hug:

Chloe le Bopper
02-06-2006, 10:40 PM

Actually, a tan very well might kill ya :)

Tans are very overrated. I'll still look good at 35. Not so sure about the tanning bed girls ;)

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:40 PM

Didn't your mummy teach you that it's not nice to make nasty comments about other people's looks? :awww:

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Ditto, a tan is a lot more likely to kill you than the lack of it.

Chloe le Bopper
Didn't your mummy teach you that it's not nice to make nasty comments about other people's looks? :awww:
Even more pathetic is that he comes into this thread to snark on people but doesn't have the spine to post his own mug :p

Carito_90
I love your fringe! :hearts: I've been wanting to get one exactly like yours, but I might have a hairdresser phobia :scared:

:lol: Don't, just go ahead and get it!

Thank you :hug:

Carito, SO cute! :hug:

Sugar Kane
02-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Even more pathetic is that he comes into this thread to snark on people but doesn't have the spine to post his own mug :p
The audacity on us to even ask one! :eek:

justClaudia

That's exactly what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

flmmkrz

Tans are very overrated. I'll still look good at 35. Not so sure about the tanning bed girls ;)

i'm not talking tanorexics im talking about a stint to remove the glare

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 10:43 PM

Tans are very overrated. I'll still look good at 35. Not so sure about the tanning bed girls ;)Yes. Healthy skin will make up for poor bone structure.
Dream on, Dreamy dreamaker.

flmmkrz
That's exactly what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

congrats on thinking :wavey:

Carito_90

I know, besides, tanning is so boring. Like, you have to spend an hour under the sun, dying because you're too hot and doing absolutely nothing.

I don't get how people find it awesome and fun. :shrug:

Chloe le Bopper
Yes. Healthy skin will make up for poor bone structure.
Dream on, Dreamy dreamaker.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:44 PM
The audacity on us to even ask one! :eek:

I could be brad pitt or guga or whomever you all find attractive at this point and wouldn't get a nice comment like im throwin one up for the sharks

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 10:45 PM
congrats on thinking :wavey:

I love you too bitch.:kiss:

Chloe le Bopper
I know, besides, tanning is so boring. Like, you have to spend an hour under the sun, dying because you're too hot and doing absolutely nothing.

I don't get how people find it awesome and fun. :shrug:
Some people find it relaxing. And some people do look nice with a dark tan, so I'm not trying to dump on those who enjoy it or like the look. It's just overrated and not for all, that's all.

I feel the same way as you.. it's not relaxing, it's awful :lol: If I'm going to sit outside on a hot summer day, I do so under a tree :D

Sugar Kane
I could be brad pitt or guga or whomever you all find attractive at this point and wouldn't get a nice comment like im throwin one up for the sharks
Scared? :angel: Anyway, good thing you're not, it would have been really unfair for a Brad lookalike.

Chloe le Bopper
02-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Which is why you're spineless :kiss:

Carito_90
Some people find it relaxing. And some people do look nice with a dark tan, so I'm not trying to dump on those who enjoy it or like the look. It's just overrated and not for all, that's all.

I feel the same way as you.. it's not relaxing, it's awful :lol: If I'm going to sit outside on a hot summer day, I do so under a tree :D

Absolutely! :lol:

flmmkrz
I love you too bitch.:kiss:

:kiss: back at ya genius. Let us know when you have a 2nd thought

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Which is why you're spineless :kiss:

guilty then

justClaudia
:kiss: back at ya genius. Let us know when you have a 2nd thought

I hope, oh Gosh I really do hope, that I have a stud like you around when it happens. :kiss:

disturb3d
I could be brad pitt or guga or whomever you all find attractive at this point and wouldn't get a nice comment like im throwin one up for the sharksYeah, I know how you feel.
Let's just say I gave my visual virginity to Sigmagirl one day. And I won't ever do it again.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Girls, just lie down and let the sun burn you:drool:

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Scared? :angel: Anyway, good thing you're not, it would have been really unfair for a Brad lookalike.

lol just an example.... im not saying im a lookalike to anyone

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I hope, oh Gosh I really do hope, that I have a stud like you around when it happens. :kiss:

not me but one like me for sure, we love em smart :kiss:

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 10:52 PM
not me but one like me for sure, we love em smart :kiss:
Cause you look like Brad Pitt, right? :kiss:

flmmkrz
Yeah, I know how you feel.
Let's just say I gave my visual virginity to Sigmagirl one day. And I won't ever do it again.

visual virginity lol you showed her your pic and didnt get the feedback you were hoping for??

disturb3d
Rest In Peace Eddie:Tru Dat.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Cause you look like Brad Pitt, right? :kiss:

Nope, but even those who dont look like brad pitt love you geniuses :kiss:

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 10:55 PM
visual virginity lol you showed her your pic and didnt get the feedback you were hoping for??Let me recite it for you:

Sigma: Why, you are more handsome than a teenager's budding bossom.
Myself: Oh Senorita, how I've longed to hear you splurge such words.
Sigma: Pardon me, my husband is home.

I didn't eat, sleep or drink for the next 12 weeks.

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Tru Dat.

Eddie Guerrero?

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
So this whole thing started because I said Ileana looked like Gwen, and flmmkrz started bitching cos he thought she didn't... hmm... interesting.

Just cut the crap everyone. :)

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 10:59 PM
So this whole thing started because I said Ileana looked like Gwen, and flmmkrz started bitching cos he thought she didn't... hmm... interesting.

And they ended up talking about Tifanny. Disturd3d always has to find a way to mention her. :lol:

flmmkrz
Let me recite it for you:

Sigma: Why, you are more handsome than a teenager's budding bossom.
Myself: Oh Senorita, how I've longed to hear you splurge such words.
Sigma: Pardon me, my husband is home.

I didn't eat, sleep or drink for the next 12 weeks.

budding bossom

seriously?

flmmkrz
Eddie Guerrero?

yes m'aam

disturb3d
02-06-2006, 11:00 PM

Just cut the crap everyone. :)Just because you're beautiful, doesn't mean you can treat people like this *giggles*

Carito_90
And they ended up talking about Tifanny. Disturd3d always has to find a way to mention her. :lol:

Obviously. Sigma is one hell of a person, really. :lol:

Carito_90
Just because you're beautiful, doesn't mean you can treat people like this *giggles*

Shut up.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 11:01 PM

I think we all get what you're saying. You were wrong and you'd like to apologize for getting all this started. :p

justClaudia
02-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Obviously. Sigma is one hell of a person, really. :lol:
That's love. :lol:

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 11:05 PM
I think we all get what you're saying. You were wrong and you'd like to apologize for getting all this started. :p

Wrong? I don't think there's a right or a wrong when it comes to opinions, especially about people's looks. Sorry.

flmmkrz
02-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Wrong? I don't think there's a right or a wrong when it comes to opinions, especially about people's looks. Sorry.

apology accepted :p

Carito_90
02-06-2006, 11:08 PM
apology accepted :p

Uh.. yeah. Right.

Okay this whole thing was fun but i'm outta here now. :wavey:.

its.like.that
02-07-2006, 12:46 AM

:retard:

its.like.that
02-07-2006, 12:58 AM
lol well put.

When the going gets tough, Flmmy can't keep up.

:awww:

superpinkone37
02-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Ileana and Caro, you both are gorgeous :kiss:

With all the attention this thread has been recieving this afternoon, I'm afraid to post my own picture...;)

...but here it is. I look unusually pale in the picture when I'm actually pretty tan with 7843587345 freckles and everything :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/superpinkone37/danielle.jpg

coreyschucky
02-07-2006, 01:13 AM

With all the attention this thread has been recieving this afternoon, I'm afraid to post my own picture...;)

...but here it is. I look unusually pale in the picture when I'm actually pretty tan with 7843587345 freckles and everything :lol:

Gorgeous picture!!!! ;)

Carito_90
02-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Danielle, hot as always. ;) :hug:

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-07-2006, 02:46 AM
No comment! Do I even have to say anything!!!!

Vass
02-07-2006, 05:03 AM
I'm joining the club then. And Ileana your skin is BEAUTIFULL, girl.
I agree.
Plus it creates more contrasts on her face, which imo is great.

fangirl
02-07-2006, 05:26 AM

My mother is always on me back about how pale I am and that I need to get in the sun and tan.

I tell her I happen to value my skin and would prefer not to have my skin look like a raincoat when I am 30.

ae wowww
02-07-2006, 06:30 AM

Huh? Fucking love it? Yeah, pretty much..

Sandra
02-07-2006, 11:07 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=5422

Iza
02-07-2006, 11:16 AM
:lol: Sandee lovely piccies :yeah:
the 1st one is very very very cute :kiss:

Sandra
02-07-2006, 12:04 PM

AgassiDomination
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM

:yeah:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-07-2006, 04:28 PM

OMFG! ijewgnokrmgmmjfgiujvnogihgt0gfghtphibvhbn:hearts:

MissFairy
02-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Danielle! you're so fricking gorgeous, my sweet! :hug: :hug:

superpinkone37
02-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Sandra, you're so pretty! :hug:

Thanks to everyone who had something nice to say about mine :kiss: :hug:

Sandra
02-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Sandra, you're so pretty! :hug:

Thanks to everyone who had something nice to say about mine :kiss: :hug:

I love your lips :hearts:

AgassiDomination
02-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Danielle you look like this girl from my high school tennis team. I never spoke to her and it was always awkward whenever we were like in the same room or something.... never mind this story is for another day. Anyway, you look like her. :p

superpinkone37
02-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Danielle you look like this girl from my high school tennis team. I never spoke to her and it was always awkward whenever we were like in the same room or something.... never mind this story is for another day. Anyway, you look like her. :phahaa well I am guessing (hoping) this is a compliment, sorta. Cause if she was ugly or something then...:p

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Danielle you look like this girl from my high school tennis team. I never spoke to her and it was always awkward whenever we were like in the same room or something.... never mind this story is for another day. Anyway, you look like her. :p
*intrigued*

Why was it awkward to be in the same room. Who cheated on who? :p

Washa Koroleva
02-09-2006, 01:31 PM

DAMN *faints*
Can I hug you, please?

:hug:

joeb_uk
02-09-2006, 02:28 PM
*bumpy bump*
:eek: Wow you are really beautiful! Being compared to that woman who sings like a strangled rat, gwen stefani is an insult :help:

But!! I bet you could probably sing better than her :lol:

AgassiDomination
02-09-2006, 04:38 PM
*intrigued*

Why was it awkward to be in the same room. Who cheated on who? :p

Lol, nothing like that. I can't really explain it, we just were never really able to talk to each other, though we were on the same team for four years.

hahaa well I am guessing (hoping) this is a compliment, sorta. Cause if she was ugly or something then...

Well it wasn't a compliment or an insult really. I would say she was pretty, but she was taller than me... by like a foot or something.

Washa Koroleva
02-09-2006, 08:13 PM
You mean you wanna be a druggie, love? :scared:

It's just kinda cool when my vlove worries :p
I need your attention, that's all :o :kiss:

Carito_90
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM
It's just kinda cool when my vlove worries :p
I need your attention, that's all :o :kiss:

:hug: :hug: I will always worry for you, vlove! :kiss:

Washa Koroleva
02-09-2006, 08:22 PM
God I love you :hearts: :o

Washa Koroleva
02-09-2006, 08:22 PM
I mean Carito and god :o

Carito_90
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM
:lol: Good :hug:

disturb3d
02-09-2006, 08:39 PM
:aparty: Fat Chick Alert! :aparty:

AgassiDomination
02-09-2006, 10:16 PM

Where? WHERE?! :scared:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Perhaps in your pants?

Jennay
02-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Everyone is basically really gorgeous. :hearts:

Danielle, I can't get over how beautiful you are!! :hug:

superpinkone37
02-10-2006, 04:30 AM
Well it wasn't a compliment or an insult really. I would say she was pretty, but she was taller than me... by like a foot or something.LOL. I'm probably a foot taller than you too. :sobbing:

Olga:hug:hug:

Jen..aww :hug:

superpinkone37
02-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Danielle's face looks like a bent penis

http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/images/misc/bulge-urban-survivor.jpgum, okay. LOL.

Carito_90
02-10-2006, 04:33 AM
um, okay. LOL.

He has a few... um... problems, you know. Don't tease him, it's not his fault he is like that.

;)

Washa Koroleva
02-10-2006, 04:58 AM
Stop showing your penis to us angels, disturb3d!!!

Nikki♥
02-10-2006, 09:56 AM

http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/images/misc/bulge-urban-survivor.jpg

Too small. :ras:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-10-2006, 10:09 AM

http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/images/misc/bulge-urban-survivor.jpg
:rolleyes:

Washa Koroleva
02-10-2006, 10:17 AM
That's incredibly weird. He can't seriously present his problem zone to us. I mean I don't photograph my nose from the side.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
02-10-2006, 10:20 AM
:o That's incredibly weird. He can't seriously present his problem zone to us. I mean I don't photograph my nose from the side.