mod for this forum? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

mod for this forum?

gravity
08-15-2004, 11:48 PM
I've already posted in GM that I think MTF needs a few new mods to cope with trolls and troublemakers disrupting threads and conversations here. I also think this is a great forum that needs protection from a few silly trolls. :)

I think we should have an election to elect "el jefe" of our Nalbandian forum.

I would like to see any of these as a moderator for us:
1. jazz_girl
2. sigmagirl91
3. rosie
4. crigazzio
5. bovenbuuf

What do you think? We should start a poll and then once we've decided I'll email Amanda and ask her to appoint a new moderator here for us.

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 11:55 PM
I would say Rosie or Jazz, because I am not above banning any poster who comes in here starting shit. Furthermore, you know my history of bashing trolls, so no, not me.

Fedex
08-16-2004, 12:28 AM
GWH!! :bigclap: :D

Raquel
08-16-2004, 01:37 AM
I would say Rosie or Jazz, because I am not above banning any poster who comes in here starting shit.

Hey sigma, I'm not complaining. You're ideal ;) :D

I think Rosie or Jazz would be great for the job too :)

Chloe le Bopper
08-16-2004, 04:08 AM
As I said in the bugs forum, the people who run this board - and the other one - cator it to people who have shit leaking out their ears. So while this is a good idea, if they even bother to acknowledge it, I'd be surprised to see them actually make a good decision over a matter for once... and, you know, do something that actually made SENSE.

Action Jackson
08-16-2004, 05:31 AM
GWH!! :bigclap: :D

Thanks for that Fedex, and I would even change my initials to GWH.

gravity
08-16-2004, 11:24 AM
As I said in the bugs forum, the people who run this board - and the other one - cator it to people who have shit leaking out their ears. So while this is a good idea, if they even bother to acknowledge it, I'd be surprised to see them actually make a good decision over a matter for once... and, you know, do something that actually made SENSE.

Hahah you could well be right.... but we can only try. :)