David Withdraws!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

David Withdraws!!!!

Aleksa's Laydee
08-15-2004, 02:33 PM
David Nalbandian (ARG) has withdrawn from the Tennis Event due to a thigh
injury.

He was due to play in the men's doubles in Sunday's evening session with
Agustin Calleri, against Igor Andreev/Nikolay Davydenko (RUS). Nalbandian
and Calleri will be replaced by Juan Ignacio Chela/Mariano Zabaleta (ARG).

In the singles draw, No. 6 seed Nalbandian wil be replaced by Frederick
Niemeyer (CAN), who will face Taylor Dent (USA).

:sobbing: :sad: :eek: :sad: :sad:

Jennay
08-15-2004, 02:36 PM
David :sad: :sad: :sad:

bovenbuuf
08-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh no.. this is not good at all.. very sad to hear...

Gigan
08-15-2004, 02:41 PM
David I am so sorry,

Good luck for you!!!!!!

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 02:50 PM
OMG!!! I can't believe this! What an awful year he had!! :sad:

Raquel
08-15-2004, 02:51 PM
:sad: :sad: Poor David. This is such a shame and must be so frustrating for him. This has been such a difficult year :sobbing:

David, rest up and be ready for the US Open. :hug:

novanora
08-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Actually, i have nothing to say at all.......

UseTheSearchTool
08-15-2004, 02:58 PM
I just hope Rosie doesn't freak out too much.

I have my own theories with David's injury problems and a way to get over them.

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 03:11 PM
What's your theory?

UseTheSearchTool
08-15-2004, 03:15 PM
What's your theory?

His less than good overall physical conditioning, as a pro sportsman being like he is now leaves him more vulnerable to get these annoying injuries, and a slower recovery time.

-ernie-
08-15-2004, 03:22 PM
What? aahhh this sucks!

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 03:47 PM
I agree...

misha
08-15-2004, 04:43 PM
that's so sad to hear!:(he just got healed from the previous injury, and now there is a new one...

landoud
08-15-2004, 06:58 PM
so can he play in us open ? i guess not

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Too soon to know.

Fedex
08-15-2004, 07:11 PM
It seems that anytime he trys to play, he gets another injury. I am in so much shock right now, I have nothing further to say.

Fedex
08-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Boy i thought it was not possible, but i hate tangerinous EVEN MORE!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: That f**ken b**ch states that she hopes Davheed, pulls out of the Open too. I wonder wh that mo' fo said that. Simply because David is a major threat to her Duck. She's actually cheering the fact that he's pulled out of the olympics, and hopes he pulls out of the USO as well. What a fucken twat!!! :fiery: How could one person have that much disrespect and hate for a player. :sad: I mean, if Andy was injured, i certainly wouldent rub it in their faces and practically make a cheering thread about it!!!! She'll be recieving bad-reps from me, asap, as soon as i have the option of doing so. How could a living creature be as awful and down right lame as that **hole!!! **ck her!!! :fiery: :fiery: She'll be hearing from me, VERY SOON!!! I had to get that out sorry, but in a time of grief how could she be that *awful*.Cant she feel some-what bad for the guy. Let me ask her:Has he done anything so fucking horrible to you to deserve that treatment!!! She's certainly lived up to my expectations of her being a troll, and more.

*Ljubica*
08-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Tangerine Dream is a twisted, evil wicked bitch - no more needs to be said.

Fedex
08-15-2004, 08:37 PM
I just hope he can play the USO. But if it did benefit him, maybe he shouldent play anymore matches this year :sad: :sad: , and be 100% healthy for next year. I really dont want to have to wait till the Australian Open for him to have another chance at a slam :sad:

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 08:49 PM
where did she say that? I wanna read that post!

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Boy i thought it was not possible, but i hate tangerinous EVEN MORE!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: That f**ken b**ch states that she hopes Davheed, pulls out of the Open too. I wonder wh that mo' fo said that. Simply because David is a major threat to her Duck. She's actually cheering the fact that he's pulled out of the olympics, and hopes he pulls out of the USO as well. What a fucken twat!!! :fiery: How could one person have that much disrespect and hate for a player. :sad: I mean, if Andy was injured, i certainly wouldent rub it in their faces and practically make a cheering thread about it!!!! She'll be recieving bad-reps from me, asap, as soon as i have the option of doing so. How could a living creature be as awful and down right lame as that **hole!!! **ck her!!! :fiery: :fiery: She'll be hearing from me, VERY SOON!!! I had to get that out sorry, but in a time of grief how could she be that *awful*.Cant she feel some-what bad for the guy. Let me ask her:Has he done anything so fucking horrible to you to deserve that treatment!!! She's certainly lived up to my expectations of her being a troll, and more.

Where is this post? I hope that she rots in hell for that....

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 08:57 PM
I found it, she's a fucking idiot.

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 09:03 PM
I found it, she's a fucking idiot.

Where is it?

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 09:15 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=707183#post707183

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 09:20 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=707183#post707183

Took care of it. Thanks.

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 09:25 PM

Get her, Fedex, get her.....
You may need some of my magic formula to get her, though....

jazz_girl
08-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Sure! ;)

Skyward
08-15-2004, 09:39 PM
That's so typical of AR fans. After TMS Canada one of them expressed a wish that Roger would miss the rest of the season with an injury. :o :mad:

I wish David a speedy recovery. He is young, there should be at least one more Olympics in his future.

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 09:41 PM
That's so typical of AR fans. After TMS Canada one of them expressed a wish that Roger would miss the rest of the season with an injury. :o :mad:

I wish David a speedy recovery. He is young, there should be at least one more Olympics in his future.

In my opinion, all of the so-called Roddick fans are trolls. When Roddick starts losing, then his "fans" will start dropping off and going to either the Roger or Andre forums.

RonE
08-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Such a shame. I was hoping David would really start racking up a few good wins and play his way back to form for the USO. I guess it was not meant to be :sad:

Just wanted to say not to worry- I'm sure David will have his day in the sun. He's just too good a player to be kept down for too long. The most important thing right now is his health. He is still young and has many great years ahead of him, I am sure. He even might susrprise everyone and do really well again at the USO this year, who knows?

Anyway, have a speedy recovery David, and good luck! :wavey:

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 10:13 PM
You're such a coward, Fedex.

Quit trolling the Roddick forums, stalking me around, and looking for any reason to piss off the Nalby fans. I was happy to see Nalby out because that meant Roger would have an easier time to the medals stand. This is no different than the giddy gleefulness the Nalby fans express in here all the time whenever Roddick is out of a tourney. And I don't criticize you guys for it here.

But I apologize to the Nalbandian fans if my comments hurt them terribly. Whether you believe it or not, I do not wish David ill will and injury. I don't like him, but I'm not that inhuman. I was just happy to see Roger with an easier path.

Fedex: next time you have an issue with me, take it up with ME and quit causing trouble in the Nalby forum and in GM. That is, if you can find your ball sac to do it, which I doubt. Loser.

Since you've had your say, get the fuck out and stay out.

This particular topic is on the public forum, so restrict your comments to THAT forum.

Lady Natalia
08-15-2004, 10:18 PM
But I apologize to the Nalbandian fans if my comments hurt them terribly. Whether you believe it or not, I do not wish David ill will and injury. I don't like him, but I'm not that inhuman. I was just happy to see Roger with an easier path.

:haha: :haha: So i guess you are admitting that you are somewhat inhuman. :haha: :haha:

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 10:22 PM
:haha: :haha: So i guess you are admitting that you are somewhat inhuman. :haha: :haha:

Yeah, she's a boar. And that's an insult to boars. :o

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Again, did we wish mortal harm on Andy? No, so you think what you want to think, since you don't have a problem sharing your lack of intelligence anyway.

Just wondering: when did you take me off ignore? I would've thought it would be the other way around.

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 10:43 PM
At least if I have an issue with you guys, I have the balls to confront you about it. And if my commments hurt you, I apologize for it. :o

And don't worry, Sigma, I won't be tarnishing your precious Nalby forum with my presence. After reading through your lovely chit chat thread, I find it amusing that you guys don't see your nasty sub-human anti-Roddick comments as being as hurtful as you thought mine was, but your blindness is typical of hypocrites and I've come to expect from the likes of this place.

Tell Fedex to fight his own damn battles next time. Fucking pussy.

So, you're not a troll? Thanks for lying to me. I will remember that for when you call me or anyone else a troll....
And don't think that I am two minutes off the snide comments you made about David IN THE ROGER FORUM. Shows how low you'd go....

misha
08-15-2004, 11:32 PM
And if my commments hurt you, I apologize for it. :o

...your blindness is typical of hypocrites and I've come to expect from the likes of this place.

So, first she comes to apologize (at least this is what it looks like) and the very next moment she continues with the insults :confused: ...Naughty girl :mad:

Chloe le Bopper
08-15-2004, 11:37 PM
but I'm not that inhuman

Ha. Yeah right. You've never, ever, posted ANYTHING that has earned you an ounce of my respect. You don't really deserve anybody's, but you do have some of the ducks I suppose :confused: The day that you post something that proves this statement wrong - that you aren't a completly disgusting human being, damnit! Just a little disgusting! - then I will be the first to admit how wrong I was ;)

Pretty much everybody on this board who has encountered me at some length likely thinks that I'm a little bit of a bitch... and, what do you know - I am!

Pretty much everybody thinks that Tangy is a pathetic little troll with about three brain cells... and... what do you know...

Chloe le Bopper
08-15-2004, 11:38 PM
So, first she comes to apologize (at least this is what it looks like) and the very next moment she continues with the insults :confused: ...Naughty girl :mad:
She's just very weak. She's completely unable to accept real responsibility for her own words. She continues to make excuses and blame other people for her behavior. An extremely pathetic case. Pathetic enough that I suppose I should quit making fun of it.

sigmagirl91
08-15-2004, 11:50 PM
She's just very weak. She's completely unable to accept real responsibility for her own words. She continues to make excuses and blame other people for her behavior. An extremely pathetic case. Pathetic enough that I suppose I should quit making fun of it.

And I should too. I really should treat it with the contempt that it deserves.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 12:02 AM
I hope David will play the USO and have a healthy rest of the year and 2005. I watched about 3 of his matches at the USO last year and he became an instant favorite of mine. I really hope he will stay injury free soon!! :sad:

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 12:03 AM
I hope David will play the USO and have a healthy rest of the year and 2005. I watched about 3 of his matches at the USO last year and he became an instant favorite of mine. I really hope he will stay injury free soon!! :sad:

Me too, Jennay, me too.

Ballbuster
08-16-2004, 12:40 AM
why was Lady Natalia banned?

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Hell, I don't know....Maybe she said something in the Roddick forum? Don't know....

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 12:48 AM
gbp, I don't see anything in her posts that would have gotten her banned.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 12:50 AM
I don't see any reason for Lady Natalia to have been banned, she seemed like a fair poster. :confused:

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 12:51 AM
I don't see any reason for Lady Natalia to have been banned, she seemed like a fair poster. :confused:

Unless she pissed off one of the QuackPack.....

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:01 AM
Unless she pissed off one of the QuackPack.....
Lol, well.. I don't really don't know what to say because I'm probably considered part of the "QuackPack."

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Lol, well.. I don't really don't know what to say because I'm probably considered part of the "QuackPack."

At least you're not of the trolling kind.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:04 AM
At least you're not of the trolling kind.
I find "trolling" quite pointless. :D

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:05 AM
So do I, but you know I've been called that before-among other names.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:11 AM
So do I, but you know I've been called that before-among other names.
Ack :(

Btw, I love your avatar.

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Thanks bunches. I like it too. It reminds me of a time not too long ago when David was super-ripped and super-buffed. How I long for those days to return. I can only hope that he uses the injury break to work on his fitness and get back into that kind of shirt again.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Thanks bunches. I like it too. It reminds me of a time not too long ago when David was super-ripped and super-buffed. How I long for those days to return. I can only hope that he uses the injury break to work on his fitness and get back into that kind of shirt again.
Yeah. He is a very sexy man. I also hope he can shake off all these injuries and get in shape and play!

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:20 AM
Yeah. He is a very sexy man. I also hope he can shake off all these injuries and get in shape and play!

Yes, he is. Even some of the non-fans were drooling over this particular photo (I got good-repped for this particular avatar many times), and commenting on his physique back then.

If you care to, vass22 posted a nice pic of a very buffed, very ripped David on page 14 or 15 of the pics thread-the original, not the pics 2 and 3 threads. If you can get past the bad shorts, you will understand.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:23 AM
Yes, he is. Even some of the non-fans were drooling over this particular photo (I got good-repped for this particular avatar many times), and commenting on his physique back then.

If you care to, vass22 posted a nice pic of a very buffed, very ripped David on page 14 or 15 of the pics thread-the original, not the pics 2 and 3 threads. If you can get past the bad shorts, you will understand.
That is definitley drool-worthy! The glasses are very sexy as well!

I've glanced through the pics thread several time, I'll go check to see this one!

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:24 AM
That is definitley drool-worthy! The glasses are very sexy as well!

I've glanced through the pics thread several time, I'll go check to see this one!

And please, oh please, don't stare too hard or too long....

Scotso
08-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Too bad for David, but a wonderful opportunity for Frederic. I hope he takes advantage of it and knocks out Denthead.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:28 AM
And please, oh please, don't stare too hard or too long....
:lol: Are you referring to this pic? Very nice indeed :D

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Yes, yes, and yes....

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Such a nice body! :drool: But those shorts will have to go :eek: :lol:

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:38 AM
Such a nice body! :drool: But those shorts will have to go :eek: :lol:

We have commented on that endlessly. Yes, they must go-along with the orange and yellow shitty messes that he has been wearing as of late.

Hewitt and Ferrero need to wear stuff four times their size because, to be honest, they would blow away in the wind if nothing was there to weight them down. David, on the other hand, needs to wear his clothes closer to his body in order to show off his great physique-and I'm totally sure that he has great buns. He just has to wear the clothes to show it off. Just my humble opinion anyway.

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:43 AM
We have commented on that endlessly. Yes, they must go-along with the orange and yellow shitty messes that he has been wearing as of late.

Hewitt and Ferrero need to wear stuff four times their size because, to be honest, they would blow away in the wind if nothing was there to weight them down. David, on the other hand, needs to wear his clothes closer to his body in order to show off his great physique-and I'm totally sure that he has great buns. He just has to wear the clothes to show it off. Just my humble opinion anyway.
It seems a lot of the players have nice butts :p

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Yeah, some of them do. And you know I like men with "power" and "talent"....

Jennay
08-16-2004, 01:48 AM
:lol:

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 01:49 AM
I tried really hard to tell a certain poster what "talents" are, but it went over her head.....I don't know of any other way to show her...shall I post something, at the great risk of getting banned, or shall I just come out with it?

jazz_girl
08-16-2004, 02:12 AM
I bad repped Tangerine (my first badrep ever) and she appologised for what she said...while she badrepped me...

Lady Natalia
08-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Thank you guys, especially Jenn and Sigma, for you comments. I am just glad to be back. I guess I should have never confronted Tangerine about her comments. I have no idea why I was DQ for Racquet Abuse. Thank you again.

-ernie-
08-16-2004, 03:00 AM
I cant believe he is withdrawing!

Jennay
08-16-2004, 03:07 AM
Lady Natalia! :hug: Glad your back!

jazz_girl
08-16-2004, 03:08 AM
Yes, welcome back! :)

Lady Natalia
08-16-2004, 03:10 AM
I would like to retract a statement I made. I talked to Tangerine and she stated that she did not neg rep me or have me banned. In a public forum, I would like to apologize to Tangerine for assuming...BUT the mystery continues... :confused:

Chloe le Bopper
08-16-2004, 05:01 AM
The mystery more than likely will continue. The people who run this board and the other one have some twisted obsession with power and don't like to share information regarding bannings or suspensions - even with the people who were banned and suspended :) Pretty sad when you consider that it's an INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD... but whatever. People have to get their kicks in somewhere, I guess. :wavey:

Chloe le Bopper
08-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Oh, and I would sincerely hope that a bumbling idiot like Tangerfuck wouldn't have the pull to get somebody banned. But considering the people who run this place, you never know :)

Lady Natalia
08-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Rebecca it has been a heck of day...

Chloe le Bopper
08-16-2004, 05:04 AM
I bad repped Tangerine (my first badrep ever) and she appologised for what she said...while she badrepped me...
It's not like we can expect more from an absolute disgrace of a human being... can we?

Chloe le Bopper
08-16-2004, 05:06 AM
Rebecca it has been a heck of day...
Quite. I've decided to end it by having a little fun at Tangerine's expense. I know, I know... I said that I shouldn't make fun of such a :sad: case. But really... I just don't have anything better to do at the moment. My roomates all work early and are hitting the hay as I type this :wavey:

bibi_s
08-16-2004, 08:31 AM
I cant believe he is withdrawing!
I can't believe it either. I saw him at the opening ceremony and he looked so happy and now he's not playing. I'm getting a bit worried with all these injuries. Let's hope he'll recover well for the US Open. Good luck, David! :wavey:

sigmagirl91
08-16-2004, 11:42 AM
Thank you guys, especially Jenn and Sigma, for you comments. I am just glad to be back. I guess I should have never confronted Tangerine about her comments. I have no idea why I was DQ for Racquet Abuse. Thank you again.

You're welcome. Just wanted to see that fairness prevailed.