Where are historical Slam and Tennis database results? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Where are historical Slam and Tennis database results?

geetee
04-19-2009, 11:54 PM
The equivalent women's forum has TONS and TONS of historical data. Here there seems to be nothing. The only historical threads seem to have been buried away in archives where discussion/adding of extra data is impossible.

What about it mods? Why not some sticky threads covering historical/complete Slam results and a historical database for each year?

idzznew
04-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Hello Geetee,

Maybe you should take a look at www.tennisarchives.com
It is quickly building up and maybe the thing you are looking for.
Searchable by player and by tournament.

Greetz

Alex

NickCouk
04-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Hello,

you can also checked on wikipedia or at
http://sites.google.com/site/worldwidetennisdatabase
which is not complete, but gather results from several sources...

Concerning a special thread for historical results similar to the one that can be found in the women's forum, I think that it's a good idea... the pages should however be carefully updated and organized, because when you have tons of pages of data, it becomes rapidely difficult to follow, to go through, or to extract information and stats.

mc1483
09-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Concerning a special thread for historical results similar to the one that can be found in the women's forum, I think that it's a good idea... the pages should however be carefully updated and organized, because when you have tons of pages of data, it becomes rapidely difficult to follow, to go through, or to extract information and stats.

Do not worry anymore. I and a friend of mine, in Italy, are done with all the singles' slam results, and are now working on doubles' results.
In a few months I'll have book and DB sent to you!

idzznew
09-18-2009, 06:24 PM
www.tennisarchives.com is growing fast and is in need of some assistence
Please take a look and contcat me if you are interested!

ALex

NickCouk
09-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Do not worry anymore. I and a friend of mine, in Italy, are done with all the singles' slam results, and are now working on doubles' results.
In a few months I'll have book and DB sent to you!

Great... thanks... I'm waiting for it...