Richie will be back! WOoooooooohhHHOOooooo!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Richie will be back! WOoooooooohhHHOOooooo!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Dini
04-10-2009, 08:07 PM
So no MC for Richie :sad:

Oh well, we still have Barcelona-Rome-Estoril-Madrid to look forward to before RG!! :D

Assuming he doesn't pull out of those either :bigcry:

Get well Richie, rest up and come back healthy again :hug:

Meanwhile, here is a pic of Richie with his 2006 Gstaad trophy to get us in the mood :angel:

http://www.richardgasquet.net/V3/modules/coppermine/albums/2006/Gstaad/lopez0.jpg

~*BGT*~
04-11-2009, 04:07 AM
Beautiful thread title :hearts:

Tess Gray
04-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Good idea opening the thread:yeah:

I always really like the claycourt season, so I really hope I get to see Richard play:hug:

*Martolina*
04-11-2009, 09:20 AM
He is on Barcelona's entry list?

garnetti
04-11-2009, 01:40 PM
has he pulled out of Monte Carlo?

*Martolina*
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
yes, the usual problems in the shoulder..

Davodus
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
yes, he has but should be back after :)

Schu
04-11-2009, 03:53 PM
I really like clay court season and hope he gets to play. But only if he's fully recovered cuz he needs to be 100% for grass AND only if he doesn't revert to the passive miles behind baseline play because he's now on clay.

Miss you Richie! Monte Carlo is not the same without you.

Masha91
04-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Allez Richie, good luck for the claycourt season! :)

Jozie
04-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks for Clay Court thread! :)

Good luck for Barcelona! :yeah:

lamnathalie
04-12-2009, 04:21 AM
C'mon, Richard!! :rocker2:
Best luck for clay/Barcelona! :banana:

lisaplenske
04-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I really like clay court season and hope he gets to play. But only if he's fully recovered cuz he needs to be 100% for grass AND only if he doesn't revert to the passive miles behind baseline play because he's now on clay.

Miss you Richie! Monte Carlo is not the same without you.

that was ans still is exactly my point of view. I was very angry to see that his shoulder problem is still there from november. Its just intolerable to see that lagardere team is incompetent on that part.
And richard finally making a change, something lately by not working anymore with those "pro" who had the mission to make him cure his injury.
So yes. He shouldnt play till he's not 100% healthy cause enough of all those STOPS because of those f** injuries. Dont want to see him if he's at -60%,70%. Better not play, honestly.

Davodus
04-12-2009, 11:26 AM
that was ans still is exactly my point of view. I was very angry to see that his shoulder problem is still there from november. Its just intolerable to see that lagardere team is incompetent on that part.
And richard finally making a change, something lately by not working anymore with those "pro" who had the mission to make him cure his injury.
So yes. He shouldnt play till he's not 100% healthy cause enough of all those STOPS because of those f** injuries. Dont want to see him if he's at -60%,70%. Better not play, honestly.

exactly. You are better off not playing, than playing injured, not playing well and being thrashed.

Schu
04-12-2009, 09:48 PM

Might be a bit harsh on his Team. I've heard that RIchie can be quite stubbon and we don't known what advice he has been getting; he could be the one deciding to play -or not. But I just hope from now on he gets the proper advice and preventative training and follows it so he stops getting those nagging injuries.

Schu
04-13-2009, 03:53 AM
I was just looking at MC order of play and noticed that Monfils is playing doubles with Stan. Not quite the same partner as Stan had last tourney. I wonder if Stan and Richie were going to play again until Richie pulled out, they seemed like a good team :shrug:

tufani
04-13-2009, 08:09 AM
No, Richard was going to play with Llodra in Monte-Carlo.

tufani
04-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Richie is in MC :)

http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/0904/95/d3feb6d7c3ff.jpg

reggie1
04-14-2009, 11:26 AM
:lol:I said to Puschkin he would go! She may get to see him after all :bigclap: Thanks Tufani :hug:

Dini
04-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Richie is in MC :)

http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/0904/95/d3feb6d7c3ff.jpg

OMG Richie :hearts::inlove::hearts::inlove:

I miss him :sobbing::bigcry::sad:

It's good to see him again though :)

Masha91
04-14-2009, 01:00 PM
It is nice to see him! Oh, I really like it when he wears black!

*Pauline*
04-14-2009, 01:12 PM
OMG Richie :hearts::inlove::hearts::inlove:

I miss him :sobbing::bigcry::sad:

It's good to see him again though :)

:haha: We are all totally :cuckoo: not to see him play !!

But his shoulder is getting better and better and we'll see him in Barcelona :banana: I miss him so much too!!!!!!!!!!!

lisaplenske
04-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Better for richard to be in that part of the stadium today cause on the court his countrymen sucked BAD:retard:

awful awful matchs from gael and gilles , I hope he saw what he shouldnt do on the court--> be passive like a zombie and spreading ues after ues all over the court.

Yeah richard wise decision not play MC, you should listen to your coach more often and play at the right place on the right time.

Puschkin
04-14-2009, 06:46 PM
He was there and I got to see him. He did a brief autograph session for BNP Parisbas, and I mingled into all the (mainly Italian) kids who are just collecting siggies; not caring whose.

He was dressed all black and looked as fresh as daisy among all other sweating players and spectators around

I asked about his shoulder and assuming he understood my mumbling question he answered it is fine, not that I expect him to do otherwise in these circumstances; but the "oui" was more of a reassuring "ouais". I could not ask more as I was ushered away by the bank guy to make room for the next clueless Italian kid;

Cloudygirl
04-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Did you get chance to say by the way Richie please ditch the cap ;)

I would be like I don't want an autograph but you could really use some fashion advice ;)

Puschkin
04-14-2009, 07:35 PM
I would be like I don't want an autograph but you could really use some fashion advice ;)

Have you ever been at such a session? ;) There is not much room for manouevre.

murray_2k8
04-14-2009, 07:41 PM
:haha: We are all totally :cuckoo: not to see him play !!

But his shoulder is getting better and better and we'll see him in Barcelona :banana: I miss him so much too!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey :wavey: Is that definitely true? Ive never posted in Gasquet's forum but Im a big fan of him and the other Frenchies ;)

Cloudygirl
04-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Have you ever been at such a session? ;) There is not much room for manouevre.

I've watched one. But it was for Llodra and I didn't want his autograph.

Did he look ok. As in happy and healthy not as in nice looking (although thats good of course) oh and did he smell of cigarettes did you notice? I am still hoping that is just rumour.

Puschkin
04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Did he look ok. As in happy and healthy not as in nice looking (although thats good of course)
Ermh, I don't think that autograph sessions are a great experience for players,;) but he did not look too bored, smiled at some of the kids and cared to answer my question. What more can you want?

I have seen him last year in MC after the DC desaster and compared to that, today was cheerful;

and did he smell of cigarettes did you notice? I am still hoping that is just rumour.
Which rumour? :eek:

Gretchen.
04-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Ermh, I don't think that autograph sessions are a great experience for players,;) but he did not look too bored, smiled at some of the kids and cared to answer my question. What more can you want?

I have seen him last year in MC after the DC desaster and compared to that, today was cheerful;

Which rumour? :eek:

You don't know about the rumor!?!? People in Sydney saw him smoking and apparently he smokes a pack a day....it is a very traumatic situation we have all been hoping that it is actually not true

Puschkin
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
You don't know about the rumor!?!?
I never heard about it and I have been following him for quite some time. I have seen Deblicker smoking, though.

apparently he smokes a pack a day....
says who? This wonderful lady who delivered another delicate story? :help:

Schu
04-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Nice that you got to see him although I'm sure you would have preferred to see him ON the court but the way things have been going for the Frenchies, it might be just as well he didn't play. Hope you enjoy MC; I'm SO JEALOUS it looks like a wonderful place!

RIchie does like his black doesn't he. SInce I can't bitch about his hair now - time for me to complain about his fashion :D. He does look good in black (or anything else) but a litle variety now and then would not be too much to ask - it's like he has an off court uniform - black polo and/or black jacket and jeans. Wonder why he never wears black on court?

It's funny how "interesting" Richie stories seem to start each year in Australia...

reggie1
04-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Oh you did get to see him Puschkin. I'm really glad you got that at least.
One of the girls who volunteered at Sydney this year said that at least 3 of the other volunteers had seen Richard smoking and he smokes at least a packet a day. Who knows but given how much he coughs on court I wouldn't be that surprised? I hope it's wrong though.

Schu
04-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Who knows but given how much he coughs on court I wouldn't be that surprised? I hope it's wrong though.

Because my naive little self just CAN'T believe he or any professional athlete, could smoke a pack a day and play anywhere near competitively I gonna stick with an exaggerated story, maybe he lights up now and then but a pack a day, can't see it. As for the cough - right now I'm suffering from spring allergies and I have a hacking cough like a chain smoker from the nasal drip and I never touch a cig, but who knows.

Between the last two years Australia stories my image of sweet, innocent little ole RIchie has really changed :devil:. As they say you can't judge a book by it's cover...

reggie1
04-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Because my naive little self just CAN'T believe he or any professional athlete, could smoke a pack a day and play anywhere near competitively I gonna stick with an exaggerated story, maybe he lights up now and then but a pack a day, can't see it. As for the cough - right now I'm suffering from spring allergies and I have a hacking cough like a chain smoker from the nasal drip and I never touch a cig, but who knows.

Between the last two years Australia stories my image of sweet, innocent little ole RIchie has really changed :devil:. As they say you can't judge a book by it's cover...Yes, I must admit my perception of him has changed over the last couple of years too,:devil: our little boy is all grown up Schu! Not so sure I like it actually :sad:
I'd prefer to think of him as this clean living, God fearing Monk type :lol: who lives for tennis and nothing else and will achieve all that we know he can because he is so devoted to tennis and has no room for any of life's other distractions :lol: He can be a naughty boy once he retires :angel:

The smoking I really don't know but it wouldn't surprise me, smoking is viewed as the Devil's work over here now but I know in some parts of Europe it is still very acceptable for people to smoke and as for the confident womaniser, I still don't see it, he seems shy and insecure still imo. I really see it in those recent videos when he's with the other 3.

Schu
04-14-2009, 11:18 PM
as for the confident womaniser, I still don't see it, he seems shy and insecure still imo. I really see it in those recent videos when he's with the other 3.

It's funny because to me he seems less shy and insecure the past few months. He's no Novack but I see a bit more confidence in his walk and in a video of the end of his doubles match with Wawa at IW, he actually had a swagger as he joked with what I assumed were some girls in the stands. The cheerleader thing - while he looked a bit embarassed (and who wouldn't) I didn't see shy, just "reserved".

He is more quite and not as crazy "fur suure" as Jo and Gael but he seemed to be talkative and looked at the camera and joked in the Muskeeteers videos. SO I actually see our little boy starting to blossom a bit and grow more confident but I have to agree, still don't see a confident womanizer but who knows what he's like "one on one".

reggie1
04-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Maybe it's because he hasn't had the chance to "shine" in that documentary. I think Jo and Gael are very much the "stars" or at least it seems like it has been edited that way imo. Let's hope he gets his turn. Gilles come across as quiet but with a very dry sense of humour. The joke about Jo promoting tennis in Indian Wells really made me laugh.

Davodus
04-15-2009, 06:44 PM
in regards to richard smoking, i saw him a heap of times in brisbane, my sister stood right beside him for a photo, no sign of cigarettes, no smell of cigarettes, so it might just be a dirty rumour

Cloudygirl
04-15-2009, 11:11 PM
How will his ranking pan out. Will he just lose his 150 from monte last year or will it be replaced (as it isn't a compulsary anymore) by his 110 non countable of queens? If not he will drop to about 27 won't he?

Vlad1980
04-16-2009, 07:18 PM
How will his ranking pan out. Will he just lose his 150 from monte last year or will it be replaced (as it isn't a compulsary anymore) by his 110 non countable of queens? If not he will drop to about 27 won't he?

But does his ranking really matter now? Whether he is 23 or 27 really does not make a huge difference.

Puschkin
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
But does his ranking really matter now? Whether he is 23 or 27 really does not make a huge difference.

According to Judio's calculations he will move up, despite not playing. That just shows that others are also struggling to defend their positions.

But I agree with you, points are rather irrelvant right now. I want him to be healthy and physically up to the task, only then we will see where he really stands, because so far this year - maybe with the exception of the early matches before the AO - he was never fully fit.

Cloudygirl
04-17-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm just thinking the better the ranking the better the tournament seeding.

Davodus
04-17-2009, 08:20 AM
I'm just thinking the better the ranking the better the tournament seeding.

obviously it's out of his control if he is injured, but i agree, if you are ranked/seeded 25-32 in grandslams you get a top 8 in the third round, which is obviously more difficult than 9-16, so i would prefer he stayed in the top 25

First, however, he needs to be fully fit and ready to play

Vlad1980
04-17-2009, 04:28 PM

Between the last two years Australia stories my image of sweet, innocent little ole RIchie has really changed :devil:. As they say you can't judge a book by it's cover...

Yeah, I don't think it is true as well. But in case he does smoke, then I will say he can say bye bye to any top 20 hopes ever again. With all his mental, physical, technical issues that he has he can't possibly afford to get anywhere near cigs.

Btw, any word if he is going to play in Barcelona?

I guess he is going there according to this:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2009/20090417_163343_tsonga-renonce.html

tufani
04-17-2009, 10:38 PM
According to Judio's calculations he will move up, despite not playing. That just shows that others are also struggling to defend their positions.

Richard will move up in rankings next week (# 21) because Monte-Carlo points fall off on April 27.

Gretchen.
04-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I don't think it is true as well. But in case he does smoke, then I will say he can say bye bye to any top 20 hopes ever again. With all his mental, physical, technical issues that he has he can't possibly afford to get anywhere near cigs.

Btw, any word if he is going to play in Barcelona?

I guess he is going there according to this:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2009/20090417_163343_tsonga-renonce.html

He said he was going in his press conference....so I guess he should be there...I sure hope he shows up!! ;)

reggie1
04-17-2009, 11:13 PM
I do too, Barcelona is being televised on Sky here on Thursday :bounce::banana: Last time I got excited over that, Richie lost before the coverage started, he had better not this time :o;)

Schu
04-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Wonder if there will be a live stream for Barcelona?? The Tennis Channel has coverage but I don't think it starts until the quarters and I'm not holding my breath to see RIchie in the quarters.

Did I read the excerpt from L'Equip posted by Vlad correctly??? JO is not playing Barcelona but just because he doesn't want to overstress his body and Gael withdrew due to knee? (I could be WAAAY off on this because i didn't even resort to Google translation to "read" it).

tufani
04-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Did I read the excerpt from L'Equip posted by Vlad correctly??? JO is not playing Barcelona but just because he doesn't want to overstress his body and Gael withdrew due to knee? (I could be WAAAY off on this because i didn't even resort to Google translation to "read" it).

Yes, that's right, both of them withdrew from Barcelona due to knee problems: in Jo's case it's a bit precautinary, Gael will miss Rome and Madrid as well :sad:

I think there will be no livestream from Barcelona until Thursday, it seem to be always like that, if I'm not mistaken :scratch:

Schu
04-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Yes, that's right, both of them withdrew from Barcelona due to knee problems: in Jo's case it's a bit precautinary, Gael will miss Rome and Madrid as well :sad:

I think there will be no livestream from Barcelona until Thursday, it seem to be always like that, if I'm not mistaken :scratch:

Thanks - sorry to hear Gael will be out for all the pre RG tourneys, guess his knee was the reason he played so poorly at MC???

tufani
04-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks - sorry to hear Gael will be out for all the pre RG tourneys, guess his knee was the reason he played so poorly at MC???

The problem is with both knees, L'Equipe says it's tendinitis :sad: Gael played with bandages on both knees (he's in severe pain without them). He's not even sure about RG yet.

Schu
04-18-2009, 12:45 AM
The problem is with both knees, L'Equipe says it's tendinitis :sad: Gael played with bandages on both knees (he's in severe pain without them). He's not even sure about RG yet.

Our Frenchies are falling apart - Richie's shoulder (and knee last year) and Gael's knees and Jo's knee and back. Gilles is the only one who seems to be injury-free - better not jinx him. I wonder if it has something to do with his style of play and the fact that he is small (weight wise and he's got the skinniest legs).

I'm not a huge fan of Monfils but I hate to see any player hurt and it would be too bad if he misses RG - he did so well there last year.

Thanks for the info.

tufani
04-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Barcelona draw:

[1] NADAL, Rafael ESP vs BYE
QUALIFIER vs LU, Yen-Hsun TPE
ROCHUS, Christophe BEL vs DEVILDER, Nicolas FRA
HERNYCH, Jan CZE vs [13] GASQUET, Richard FRA
[10] ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP vs HANESCU, Victor ROU
CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG vs BELLUCCI, Thomaz BRA
[WC] FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP vs KUNITSYN, Igor RUS
BYE vs [7] NALBANDIAN, David ARG

[3] DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS vs BYE
CANAS, Guillermo ARG vs CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA
GRANOLLERS, Marcel ESP vs QUALIFIER
NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN vs [16] LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP
[9] STEPANEK, Radek CZE vs GARCIA-LOPEZ, Guillermo ESP
MONTANES, Albert ESP vs TIPSAREVIC, Janko SRB
YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS vs TROICKI, Viktor SRB
BYE vs [8] WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI

Davodus
04-18-2009, 12:23 PM
:ras:
typical bad draw
worst possible, actually, in terms of seedings
by a long long way

*Pauline*
04-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the draw.

For a first tournament, it's not the worst draw he could get I think. The first and second rounds are accessible. But the third...:eek: :scared: :bolt: :help:

If he wins his 2 first matches, he will have "nothhhing to loose"!!
And play without pressure is a good way to regain sensations, "for sure"!

Vamos Richard:yeah:

*Martolina*
04-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Allez Richie..
..so near from Nadal but he can prove to win.
These will be the first match for him on clay,
now the most important thing is that he play much for a good preparation for Paris.
During Roland Garros he can do a good number of points for improve him ranking..

Gretchen.
04-18-2009, 03:46 PM
I was just reading about the draw on the official website and not only are they not counting Richard as a challenge to Nadal they said he was left handed??? What is wrong with these people :scratch:

Davodus
04-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I was just reading about the draw on the official website and not only are they not counting Richard as a challenge to Nadal they said he was left handed??? What is wrong with these people :scratch:

typical idiots :rolleyes:

PinkFeatherBoa
04-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Richard's back finally! Been missing him so much.

Naturally he got Nadal as early as possible, I just knew that would happen but up to Rafa the draw looks good (and I'd rather Rafa early than in a semi or final)BUT one match at a time, welcome back Richie and good luck!

Schu
04-18-2009, 08:51 PM
COuld have gotten Rafa in second round so could be worse, but not much. Actually not so bad, I'd rather he get Rafa early in a small tourney. It's his first tournament on clay so he gets 3 matches in (hopefully) and gets ready for the more important Rome without wearing himself out while the other guys burn out. ANd he enjoys a tough match with no pressure against Rafa.

And to be realistic, Richie isn't a challenge to Rafa on clay, but then practically no one is so the tournament website isn't really far off about that part.

but-it's-ok
04-19-2009, 01:25 AM
Welcome back Ritchie:rocker2: I think its a fair draw,could've been a nightmare right from Rd 1. Just take it one match at a time;)

~*BGT*~
04-19-2009, 03:11 AM
Out of all the possible top 8 seeds to get drawn into, he gets Nadal... in Spain... on clay. :o

JBdV
04-19-2009, 05:26 AM
Let's hope he at least makes the 3rd round, that's the best we can hope for.

Masha91
04-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Tough draw, bonne chance Richie!

Vlad1980
04-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Out of all the possible top 8 seeds to get drawn into, he gets Nadal... in Spain... on clay. :o

He got Hernych in first round and with Richard anything can happen. Overall, given his early round opponents this is actually a good draw.

lisaplenske
04-19-2009, 02:23 PM
COuld have gotten Rafa in second round so could be worse, but not much. Actually not so bad, I'd rather he get Rafa early in a small tourney. It's his first tournament on clay so he gets 3 matches in (hopefully) and gets ready for the more important Rome without wearing himself out while the other guys burn out. ANd he enjoys a tough match with no pressure against Rafa.

And to be realistic, Richie isn't a challenge to Rafa on clay, but then practically no one is so the tournament website isn't really far off about that part.

yes you're right but if he can play more than 2 matchs in that first clay court tournament that would be already HUGE according to his shoulder problems.
SO if he can play 3 matchs,that would be even better imo

reggie1
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Best of luck Richard and let's hope that shoulder is better. Please please please stay in the tournie until at least Thursday so I can watch you on t.v. :D

Cloudygirl
04-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Is Richie playing Estoril now or not? He said at Monte Carlo he is playing 4 tournies which I would assume to be Barca, Rome, Madrid and RG. But he is down for Estoril??

but-it's-ok
04-19-2009, 08:53 PM
:wavey: Hi Tori. Yes,Ritchie is entered for Estoril;)

Here's the Entry List;)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=140490

Cloudygirl
04-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Best of luck Richard and let's hope that shoulder is better. Please please please stay in the tournie until at least Thursday so I can watch you on t.v. :D

until thursday? Doesn't he have to beat Nadal for that. :eek:

reggie1
04-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Oh no, I may aswell post my sobbing smileys now, and it's not that I am being pessimistic, I just don't think anybody is going to beat Rafa. Let's hope I'm wrong, you never know.

Cloudygirl
04-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Depends on when Rafa plays his matches I guess. He will meet Richie round 3 if he wins I think so depends if he plays round 2 on tues or wed.

Schu
04-19-2009, 09:32 PM

Well we waited so long to see him play guess another week won't kill us...

Just hope his shoulder is 100% and STAYS 100%. Bonne chance Richie!

EDIT- He's not on OOP for Monday so guess he's the second day - so maybe his third round will be on Thursday afterall - just hope he GETS TO third round.

Cloudygirl
04-19-2009, 10:41 PM
fingers crossed

PinkFeatherBoa
04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
I think all 3rd round is played Thursday?

Well, we'll see, hope he is fully fit and at least gets to the 3rd round.

Davodus
04-20-2009, 05:23 AM
new ranking of 21 :) so in not playing for a few weeks, he has gone from 25 to 21 :lol:

Schu
04-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Richie is last match on 2nd court tomorrow. Not that it matters cuz there is no TV, live stream coverage yet :banghead:

Allez Richie! please stay in long enough for us to see at least one of your matches on live stream (preferably a lot more :D).

Gretchen.
04-20-2009, 09:55 PM
:mad: How could there not be any coverage, I hate staring at the scoreboard for 2 hours it is soooo boring

Truc
04-21-2009, 07:44 AM
There are some news in the French press today.
In L'Equipe:
Gasquet à la relance
ABSENT DU CIRCUIT depuis plus d’un mois et sa défaite au deuxième tour à Indian Wells contre Fernando Verdasco, Richard Gasquet (21e) a pris le temps de remercier son ostéopathe, de réduire sa cellule d’entraînement au seul Guillaume Peyre et, apparemment, de remettre son épaule à l’endroit. Tout cela lui permet de reprendre la compétition aujourd’hui. Face à lui, le Tchèque Jan Hernych, soixante-deuxième. Et un peu plus loin, pourquoi pas, un troisième tour contre Rafael Nadal ? « C’est l’objectif, c’est clair, mais avant il y a deux matches à bien négocier, rappelait hier le Français dans les allées du club de Barcelone. Depuis une semaine, je sers sans douleur mais, en compétition, ça n’est pas forcément la même histoire qu’à l’entraînement. En tout cas, je suis content de reprendre, je suis bien mieux moralement qu’il y a un an et je me dis qu’à partir de maintenant j’ai quatre tournois (Barcelone, Rome, Estoril et Madrid) pour me préparer à arriver en bonne forme à Roland-Garros. Le premier match va être important. J’espère que tout va tenir. »

And in Le Parisien:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2695/gasquetbarcelone.th.jpg (http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gasquetbarcelone.jpg)

j'adore_richie
04-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks for that Truc. It's great to hear that his shoulder has been fine for a week, but he is still (naturally) very cautious about it. I really hope he can pull off a couple of wins and at least get some confidence going into RG.

BTW, his osteopath is one lucky guy :)

Schu
04-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Merci Truc! Good to hear so far so good on his shoulder but guess he won't really know until he plays some matches which are different than practice. And he is playing Estoril - lots of tennis, hope he has been working on his fitness.

I went to check scores and the live scoreboard was blank - and he was not in results for the day - My first thought was OH NO he withdrew again but thankfully no, it was just a rain delay. But looks like he'll be playing really late (I asume they have lights in Barca?)because his court seems to be about a match behind all the others. Allez RIchie.

Schu
04-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Live stream of center court on now at: http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-barcelona-open-banco-sabadell.html too bad RIchie isn't on center court but MArat will be later...

amandita
04-21-2009, 05:47 PM
i was looking for some stream and atdhe.net put only one link for ATP Barcelona. but i think that will be a live stream of center court too

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 07:40 PM
They have moved his match to court 3 and they are about to start! :woohoo:
Allez Richard

Vlad1980
04-21-2009, 07:43 PM
They have moved his match to court 3 and they are about to start! :woohoo:
Allez Richard

These small courts make me nervous.... he wouldn't have a lot of space behind the baseline.. :o

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Oh no I hate livescoring it makes me even more nervous than watching. Allez Richie.

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 07:44 PM
These small courts make me nervous.... he wouldn't have a lot of space behind the baseline.. :o

Well maybe since he doesn't have enough room he will finally realize he is supposed to be on the baseline ;)

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Allez Ritchie:rocker2:

Nichele Hull
04-21-2009, 07:47 PM
I pissed off that I haven't been able to watch a single match today. But I'm happy Richie is playing finally,too bad I can't be home to see how he is doing

Schu
04-21-2009, 07:48 PM

And that's a bad thing???

yes, watching the scorboard is absolute torture, especially when it's RIchie cuz you never know what he did, a screaming winner or an outrageous error. And DAMN the live stream I was catching a peek at Marat' s match (I'm at work) and all of a sudden it switched to Slumdog Million in Spainish - good movie but not what I'm looking for.

ALLEZ RICHIE - please don't give me heart attack on your first match back. Back to work...

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 07:50 PM
http://es.justin.tv/paisanitelevision Marat

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Well it's already duece on his serve :rolleyes:

I wonder if his shoulder is bothering him and he can't serve very well

and he just got broken :mad:

lamnathalie
04-21-2009, 07:55 PM
2 aces already in his first game!:eek: Shame he got broken...

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 07:56 PM
broken already grrrr

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 07:56 PM
2 aces but broken:awww:Ritchie.

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Love game for JH. 0-2 Allez Ritchie,get into the match now;)

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 07:58 PM
damn it henrych also made 2 aces and it's 2-0 him.....Richie pick it up!! :mad:

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 07:59 PM
and 0-30 oops

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
WTF is going on?!?!!?

I hate not having coverage

and broken again :mad:

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
3-0 he is fucked now

Schu
04-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Well 2 aces and still got broken - nice start but not to worry RIchie often gets broken the opening game and SOMETIMES pulls it out.

I guess he's a bit worried about his shoulder and just nervous -his first match in a month.

O.K. broken again - time to worry...

COME ONNNN Richie.

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
0-3:sobbing: Ritchie,where are you?:awww:

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:03 PM
YESSSS 3 break points...take them!!!

Schu
04-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Got one back! NOW HOLD!!!!

And this is already killing me - I've got to get some work done in my office so I'm gonna stop looking at this torture and check back in about an hour - hopefully to see he's won.

Cheer him on everyone

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Ritchie gets one of the breaks back:banana:

*Pauline*
04-21-2009, 08:05 PM
3-1.. Hope he is in the match now! Aller Rich'!

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:07 PM
is anyone else getting mad with him or is it just me. Is swearing at livescores a sign of madness?

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 08:09 PM
:bounce: Come on

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:09 PM
0-3
2-3
Allez!!

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Tori I do my fair share of swearing at LiveScores too:lol:

3-2 now,Ritchie's got some momentum going in this match now:dance:

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 08:10 PM
No it's not Tori, it's perfectly normal... Really it is. Right? :unsure:

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:12 PM
4-2
what's the problem!? :sad:

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:13 PM
0-30 again.

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Allez Ritchie:bounce:

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
29% points won on second serve. Ouch!!

Puschkin
04-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Come on Rich! I am here now, so no excuses.

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 08:17 PM
YAY! I was afraid he'd be broken again :unsure: Time to step it up now...

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Richie for goodness sake get into the damned match. Whats wrong with him.

Schu
04-21-2009, 08:22 PM
I couldn't stay away - here's the test - serving to STAY IN the 1st set. Allez Richie - step it up.

but-it's-ok
3-5. Allez Ritchie:bounce:

miura
I can't believe Richard is struggling here! :scared:

Cloudygirl
I can always believe it consistent he is not.

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:24 PM
now his % are 55% with 1st ball and 50% with 2nd ball

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 08:24 PM
JH is going to serve for the set already at only 32 minutes:sobbing: Come on Richard...

Schu
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
He passed the test! good service game - now time for a choke from Jan!

Not seeing the match I would guess he's a bit stale from no match play and always after an injury you are a little scared to play full out at first until you get in the groove - but time to get in the groove Richie.

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
I think he is going down.

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:27 PM
now we must believe in him..
6-4 Hernych..

Vlad1980
04-21-2009, 08:28 PM
I expected more fight from Richard at 5-4... but he lost that game in about 1 min. Good players always fight and try to put pressure back.

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:29 PM
:awww:1st set gone:( He must feel a bit apprehensive about things right now,its his 1st match for a month-he'll still be feeling his way in,hope his shoulder is fine so far.

Lets see if he can pick it up in the 2nd set;)

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Are you kidding me guys :( Losing a set to Jan Hernych 6-4 :(

Pick it up in the 2nd please :help:

Schu
04-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I think he is going down.

Don't give up yet, it's his first match off an injury he's just got to get back in the swing - but he BETTER HURRY IT UP!

Hendrych has 80% second serve point won, and 72% 1st serve - hopefully he can't keep that up.

Gretchen.
Aww Richie :sobbing:

now take the next 2 sets in like 40 min...total domination!!

and Marat lost too :bigcry:

Cloudygirl
I can't decide who is the most frustrating player to support, Nalby, Richie or Marat?

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Paul lost also..
1-0 GasGas

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh geez Tori are they your faves??

Puschkin
04-21-2009, 08:33 PM
now we must believe in him.
:yeah: Allez, Rich!

I can't decide who is the most frustrating player to support, Nalby, Richie or Marat?
:lol: That is indeed a demanding selection.

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Holds serve at the beginning of set 2. Allez Ritchie:)

Dini
04-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Richie you can do this!!

Alllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeezzzz :armed::bounce:

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:35 PM
2-0 Allezzzzzzz

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh geez Tori are they your faves??

I'm such a bloody sucker aren't I.

Fortunately I am also a huge Rafa fan (and have been for years I might add, I don't jump on bandwagons) which balances it out slightly.

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:37 PM
yeahhhh
ace of 2nd serve :rolleyes:

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:38 PM
2-0 Ritchie:banana: Alllleeeezzzzzz:D

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:39 PM
3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 08:42 PM
That's the way we like it Rich :yeah: Good job.

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm such a bloody sucker aren't I.

Fortunately I am also a huge Rafa fan (and have been for years I might add, I don't jump on bandwagons) which balances it out slightly.

Well I share your pain :lol:

Yay 3-0!!

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Ritchie is on a roll now:banana:

Schu
04-21-2009, 08:44 PM
O.K. I worked for 3 games - maybe I need to not look. 3-0 He's cookin now.

Tori, you and I suffer exactly the same with our faves - what would we do without Rafa.

I'm going bck to work and hopefully in 3 more games it's 6-0 (OOPS 6-1). COME ON Richie!!!

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Not sure he is in the groove yet at all. I'm so negative today.

Oh fuck 30-30 don't let him break back.

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:46 PM
YAY 4-1 Allez Richie :woohoo:

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:47 PM
4-1 to Ritchie:banana:

Tess Gray
His % 2nd serve won is up to +60 per cent now, so it's a nice improvement.

Yay 4-1 :banana:

Puschkin
Not sure he is in the groove yet at all.
Today a win is enough. The groove is for Thursday. :p

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 08:48 PM
My nerves can't stand it.

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:51 PM
break point!!

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 08:53 PM
4-2 for richie

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:53 PM
boooo should have been 5-1

PinkFeatherBoa
04-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Only just got home and was surprised to see he's still playing...was hoping I'd avoided the live match stress! :lol:

Allez Richard!!

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey Jenny!

Yeah they had rain so he started pretty late and pretty horribly but now seems to be in control :yeah:

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
5-2 to Ritchie:D

Evening Jenny:wavey: Avoiding LiveScore stress,no such luck,occupational hazard for us all.

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey Jen!:wavey: You're gonna get the full blow of stress today:p

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 09:00 PM
15-30
30-30
40-30
5-3 for richie..

reggie1
04-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi girls, I take it there is no livestream for this?

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 09:04 PM
3 set points!!

and he takes the second set :woohoo:

Tess Gray
Hi V!:hug: No unfortunately there isn't.

:woohoo: 2nd for Richard!!

*Martolina*
15-0
30-0
40-0
3 set point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd set!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudygirl
Hi girls, I take it there is no livestream for this?

nope he is playing on court 3.

reggie1
04-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Did he lose the first set?

but-it's-ok
Ritchie:woohoo: Now a one set shoot-out. You can take it Ritchie;)

Vicky:wavey: he lost the 1st set 6-4.

My 5,000th post:aparty:

Schu
He serves out the set at love !!!

Who am I fooling thinking I'm actually going to get work done...

His serving stats look better and Jan looks worse. Funny that Jan has won a higher % off his second serve than his first.

NOw close this out FAST, Richie!

reggie1
04-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Oh damn my hubby needs the lap top, I shall check in later, I think I'm a jinx for Richard sometimes anyway!

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Di I'll throw a party for you!:yeah::D

:D:woohoo::rocker::rocker2::banana::dance::D

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh damn my hubby needs the lap top, I shall check in later, I think I'm a jinx for Richard sometimes anyway!

see you later then, Richie is jinx enough on his own without your help lol.

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 09:13 PM
BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship::worship::worship:

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Yes he broke!!! :woohoo:

PinkFeatherBoa
Ritchie:woohoo: Now a one set shoot-out. You can take it Ritchie;)

Vicky:wavey: he lost the 1st set 6-4.

My 5,000th post:aparty:

:lol: Di, I just made 5,000 too. :woohoo:

Oh and Richard please win this next set quickly.

Tess Gray
Nice start to the 3rd set Rich!:D

Jen, Congrats to you as well then:lol::p
:banana:

miura
04-21-2009, 09:15 PM
ALLEZ!! Now please hold the rest of your games!! :angel:

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Two parties Tess(me and Jen;)

Congrats Jen:banana:

Ritchie breaks,this could be another:aparty: too

PinkFeatherBoa
Break!!! :) Seems he did all the stressful stuff before I got here. *hopes*

*Martolina*
2-0 Richieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cloudygirl
Come on Richie

Jozie
04-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Breathe a sigh of relief! Keep it going Richie! :yeah:

~*BGT*~
04-21-2009, 09:18 PM
What happened in set 1? :confsued:

Tess Gray
Miura your avvie is gorgeous! Such a beautiful picture:)

2-0 :D

Dini
:banana::bounce::banana:

~*BGT*~
What happened in set 1? :confused:

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Dani-I guess he was just nervous and it is his first match on clay

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 09:19 PM
2-1
it's right

Nichele Hull
04-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Allez Richie!!!!

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Please hold

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 09:25 PM
He did hold 3-1..keep going Ritchie:bounce:

Dini
04-21-2009, 09:25 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa 3-1!!!

:bounce::bounce:

Please no chokes :armed:

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Nadine!! shhh don't jinx him :lol:

~*BGT*~
04-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Get that double break!

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Danielle, because we had no stream, it was hard to tell. But his serving wasn't great. His 2nd serve was pretty awefull. But mostly it was JH's serve, he was serving really good. That has dropped a little now.

Gretchen.
Yes 4-1 double break :woohoo:

*Martolina*
4-1!!!!!!!!!

Tess Gray
YEAH double break:yeah::bounce:

~*BGT*~
04-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Got it :D

~*BGT*~
04-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Danielle, because we had no stream, it was hard to tell. But his serving wasn't great. His 2nd serve was pretty awefull. But mostly it was JH's serve, he was serving really good. That has dropped a little now.

Good, I can't fault him then. First match in a month, first clay match in a year. As long as he continues to roll in the 3rd set, he's doing fine :yeah:

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Now get the job done and rest up for tomorrow.

Vlad1980
04-21-2009, 09:31 PM
What happened in set 1? :confused:

Hey BGT, who do you think would win on clay right now Richard or Andy Roddick? How about Grass?

PinkFeatherBoa
04-21-2009, 09:33 PM
C'mon Richie, you must hurry so you have time to go clubbing later. ;)

but-it's-ok
04-21-2009, 09:33 PM
5-1:banana:

Tess Gray
04-21-2009, 09:34 PM
5-1 :worship:

Finish now please!:)

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 09:35 PM
5-1

~*BGT*~
Hey BGT, who do you think would win on clay right now Richard or Andy Roddick? How about Grass?

:lol: It's horrible that I say it's a toss-up, even on clay. :lol: I don't have a clue. If it were QC, I'd have to favor Andy because the grass is much quicker compared to Wimbledon and Andy has had a lot of success there. For some unknown reason, Richard seems intimidated by my Andy and that doesn't make any sense to me. I think it;d be a bad loss if lost to Andy on clay, especially RG where he'd have crowd support, but I wouldn't guarantee that he wouldn't choke in front of his home crowd. :tape:

*Martolina*
now he serveeeeeeeeeee
allezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*Martolina*
04-21-2009, 09:40 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gasquet b. Hernych 4-6 6-3 6-2

Gretchen.
04-21-2009, 09:41 PM
YAY :woohoo:He did it!
Good job Richie :yeah:

Cloudygirl
Richie gets the win thank god for that. He should have won that way easier.

but-it's-ok
Ritchie wins 4-6 6-3 6-2:banana: A win more important than the performance;)

~*BGT*~
:woohoo:

Puschkin
Yes. Hard to say how it went, but it is the win that counts. :D

Jozie
04-21-2009, 09:42 PM
It's so good to have you back Richie!

Tess Gray
:woohoo::banana: Great job Rich!

*Pauline*
Yeahh!!!!! :bounce:

Well done Rich'!!:clap2:

Schu
04-21-2009, 09:44 PM
:clap2: PHEW. Not so bad once he got going. He just had to "feel" his serve again.

GOod thing he didn't panic (I guess, but we don't really have a clue how things went).

Now rest up, treat your shoulder and get ready for tomorrow. Who does he play? When? this was SOOO much fun watching hte scoreboard, I want to do it again tomorrow :rolleyes:

PinkFeatherBoa
04-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Back with a victory, happy with that. :yeah:

Cloudygirl
04-21-2009, 09:46 PM
:clap2: PHEW. Not so bad once he got going. He just had to "feel" his serve again.

GOod thing he didn't panic (I guess, but we don't really have a clue how things went).

Now rest up, treat your shoulder and get ready for tomorrow. Who does he play? When? this was SOOO much fun watching hte scoreboard, I want to do it again tomorrow :rolleyes:

Rochus last on Court 3

Schu
04-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Rochus last on Court 3

Oh yeah, scoreboard again! Thanks

Brownie
04-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Yeah Richard! :yippee: Great to see he won :D

Davodus
04-22-2009, 02:11 AM
:woohoo: glad i woke up to this and not a loss

hopefully the same happens tomorrow

icedevil0289
04-22-2009, 02:15 AM
richie:woohoo: I wish I could have seen the match. Sadly I was not able to witness that backhand beauty. How did he play?

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 02:17 AM
Usha none of us saw the match, we stared at the scoreboard the whole time :mad:
Coverage doesn't start until Thursday :mad:

icedevil0289
04-22-2009, 02:20 AM
Usha none of us saw the match, we stared at the scoreboard the whole time :mad:
Coverage doesn't start until Thursday :mad:

oh that sucks. :sad: Its been so long since I have seen richie. *sigh*. Do you know when he plays again and against who?

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 02:24 AM
Yeah me too :sad:

He is the last match on the same court tomorrow and is playing Rochus but we won't be able to see it again :mad:
If he gets past that round he will play Nadal on thursday

icedevil0289
04-22-2009, 02:34 AM
Yeah me too :sad:

He is the last match on the same court tomorrow and is playing Rochus but we won't be able to see it again :mad:
If he gets past that round he will play Nadal on thursday

thanks Jen! Hopefully he gets past rochus, but nadal will definitely be tough, unfortunately for richie. Oh yeah, I'm sorry for not saying it earlier, but I saw these two links on TT earlier, I think one was being used for the safin match. Not sure if they will be working tomorrow but its worth a shot.

http://es.justin.tv/esp_tv
http://es.justin.tv/paisanitelevision

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 02:37 AM
No problem :)

I know out of all the eight seeds he had to get Nadal who is the 4 time defending champion :rolleyes:

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Oh yeah I think they had some coverage but it was only for center court and Richie isn't going to be on center court tomorrow :bigcry:

icedevil0289
04-22-2009, 02:43 AM
Oh yeah I think they had some coverage but it was only for center court and Richie isn't going to be on center court tomorrow :bigcry:

:mad:aww man that majorly sucks!:sad: I guess were just going to have to follow the scoreboard. Bummer

Truc
04-22-2009, 07:38 AM
In l'Equipe:
Gasquet au bras de fer
« MONSTRUEUX. Continue. Rigueur. Le patron, c’est toi. » Même à 5-2, 30-0 pour son joueur dans la dernière manche, Guillaume Peyre joue la motivation à fond. Il est 22 h 40 et Richard Gasquet est sur le point de remporter son premier tour devant trente spectateurs nyctalopes. On sait que le demi-finaliste de Wimbledon 2007 n’est pas à un paradoxe près. Après un mois d’absence sur le circuit à cause d’une épaule en feu, il a commencé à la fois par un ace et par… un break. Un double break même, en faveur de Jan Hernych (29 ans, 62e), ce grand Tchèque au jeu à plat et aux faux airs d’Andy Murray. De dos, surtout. Mené 3-0, Gasquet n’effaça pas assez de son retard initial avant la fin du set (6-4). Puis plaça le match sous son contrôle, enroulant mieux ses frappes et ne se séparant jamais d’un engagement de haute tenue, très bien claqué en première balle et très bien kické en seconde. Il termina par un ace symbolique. Une rentrée presque parfaite avant son deuxième tour aujourd’hui contre Christophe Rochus (61e ). « Je regrette juste ce début de match raté, sans aucune rigueur tactique, souligne Peyre. Richard se débarrassait de la balle. Dans l’attitude, au niveau de la combativité, ça a été ensuite très bien. » « Je n’ai pris aucun anti-inflammatoires et je n’ai pas mal du tout à l’épaule, se réjouissait surtout Gasquet. Au début, je n’avais aucun repère, et puis la terre glissait tellement, j’ai eu l’impression d’être Candeloro. Au bout du compte, c’est très satisfaisant. »

tufani
04-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Thank you, Fran!

No anti-inflammatories at last and no pain! :D

but-it's-ok
04-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Great to know that Ritchie is off the anti-inflammatories and pain free:dance:

Davodus
04-22-2009, 08:55 AM
thankyou!
great to hear the shoulder is going good

Venle
04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Yes, Richard won! :)

Great news about the shoulder, merci Fran :hug:

Puschkin
04-22-2009, 10:10 AM
"Le patron, c’est toi. » Même à 5-2, 30-0 pour son joueur dans la dernière manche, Guillaume Peyre joue la motivation à fond.

:worship:

Masha91
04-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Great work Richie! ALLEZ!

reggie1
04-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh I'm so glad he won. Best of luck against Rochus, I think he should win this one. Is he playing later tonight then? No coverage though I suppose?

Puschkin
04-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Looks like another night-shift for Rich. :p

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Nadal just won :ras:

Schu
04-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the good news Fran!

Good luck tonight RIchie - hopefully there's no rain delay today and he gets off the court earlier than last night cuz he'll need his beauty rest for Nadal tomorrow - I'm thinking positive here about today's match.

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Richie is going to be starting most likely in about 10 to 15 min :D

Allez Richard :woohoo:

tennis lover
04-22-2009, 05:49 PM
He should start any minute now so I doubt he'll be on court that late. :shrug: it's only 18.50 :)

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Oh ok I was just thinkin by the time they get the court ready and they practice :) ...you know might take some time

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 06:03 PM
it's break point Rochus WTF??? :mad:

and he just got broken!!! Richie!!

Vlad1980
04-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Another slow start for Richard... :(

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
well he's got 2 break points to break back...TAKE THEM!!

~*BGT*~
04-22-2009, 06:11 PM
well he's got 2 break points to break back...TAKE THEM!!

:o

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 06:14 PM
:o is right!!

Gretchen.
04-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Omg he double faults on break point!!

It's 5-1 Rochus :eek: