It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Sorry - being maudlin is a very bad idea on a Sunday. And it is pointless fearing what you can't control.

Pure pleasure - never been and we love Spain so it's an obvious choice. Soller for 2 nights and then touring the north and west coast, before a couple of nights in Palma. Be back for RG though :D

:hug: You don't have to apologise. And the break sounds great. I love long weekends and 4 day breaks like that - just long enough to recharge the batteries :D

Lee
05-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry - being maudlin is a very bad idea on a Sunday. And it is pointless fearing what you can't control.

Pure pleasure - never been and we love Spain so it's an obvious choice. Soller for 2 nights and then touring the north and west coast, before a couple of nights in Palma. Be back for RG though :D

jealous :awww:

Hubby and I talked about last night. This is the kind of trip that I really like but too expensive (value-wise) because we are living in North America. Flying all the way over continental US then the Atlantic, just to stay a few nights. :shrug:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 09:42 PM
A sybarite? Right? :lol:

We love our holidays - we only usually have short ones in Europe so they're not that expensive and we have quite a few of them. :bounce:

We have the Hebrides in June and Franconia in July if that helps?:rolls:

Whereabouts in The Hebrides? So beautiful but still gives me bad memories of my dreaded ex :o

arm
05-10-2009, 09:44 PM
A sybarite? Right? :lol:

We love our holidays - we only usually have short ones in Europe so they're not that expensive and we have quite a few of them. :bounce:

We have the Hebrides in June and Franconia in July if that helps?:rolls:

That word! Aren't you? :nerner:

Ever thought about taking a long vaccation instead? Like the Trans-sibirean railway or a whole month in Asia, etc. :hearts:

jealous :awww:

Hubby and I talked about last night. This is the kind of trip that I really like but too expensive (value-wise) because we are living in North America. Flying all the way over continental US then the Atlantic, just to stay a few nights. :shrug:

Trust me, Mallorca is a great place to spend a week or so. But 2 Americans coming to Europe and to spend their time in Mallorca would be a waste of time and money. :shrug:

But it's just the perfect type of vaccation for a European. :nerner:

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 09:50 PM
I know we're lucky - that's the beauty of Europe - so much crammed into a very small area.

Skye, then across to Harris and Lewis. Possibly Uist too - time depending.

Ok - bath run so will say night all. :wavey:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 09:59 PM
I know we're lucky - that's the beauty of Europe - so much crammed into a very small area.

Skye, then across to Harris and Lewis. Possibly Uist too - time depending.

Ok - bath run so will say night all. :wavey:

OK - goodnight - enjoy your bath. And remember if you see a very handsome guy in Portree with black hair and blue eyes called Jamie, you may give him a slap from me :angel:

I ought to go too - work tomorrow morning - talk to you all soon :hug:

arm
05-10-2009, 10:02 PM
OK - goodnight - enjoy your bath. And remember if you see a very handsome guy in Portree with black hair and blue eyes called Jamie, you may give him a slap from me :angel:

I ought to go too - work tomorrow morning - talk to you all soon :hug:

:rolls::rolls: I did picture the whole thing. :o

Have to go too. So many stuff to do and so little time before my big tennis moment. :bounce:

*Raine
05-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Herdwick: Yes, I like New York Mets. I didn't know you like him too. Piazza was the reason why I became a fan. Right now David Wright is my favorite player. :angel:

Raquel: I'm glad you had a great week. :kiss:

Rose: Welcome back to this thread. :D If you want a Nole siggy w/ his latest trophy just tell me.

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Herdwick: Yes, I like New York Mets. I didn't know you like him too. Piazza was the reason why I became a fan. Right now David Wright is my favorite player. :angel:

Raquel: I'm glad you had a great week. :kiss:

Rose: Welcome back to this thread. :D If you want a Nole siggy w/ his latest trophy just tell me.

Thanks dear :hug:

And have to say this going back to work stuff sucks :spit: I want to go back to Belgrade - or at least back home to bed :awww: Not much longer to suffer thankfully - this day seems to have been interminable :rolleyes:

Noleta
05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Goodluck Raquel hunting Novak in Madrid:p have fun and enjoy maybe we will spot you during one of his matches:D

ellen_
05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
I like Mallorca, been there twice (twice for 2 weeks) and was never bored. I found Ibiza less exciting actually.

Rosie, I feel your pain :hug: Thank god I don't have lessons anymore before leaving to Paris, but I had to write a report on Wednesday evening and attend 8 hours of lessons on Thursday. Then I slept for 11 hours :lol:

Raquel, enjoy Madrid! :bounce: I'm so excited for you.

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 04:18 PM
I like Mallorca, been there twice (twice for 2 weeks) and was never bored. I found Ibiza less exciting actually.

Rosie, I feel your pain :hug: Thank god I don't have lessons anymore before leaving to Paris, but I had to write a report on Wednesday evening and attend 8 hours of lessons on Thursday. Then I slept for 11 hours :lol:

Raquel, enjoy Madrid! :bounce: I'm so excited for you.

Ellen :hug: Thanks! I'm home now anyway - and just want to :zzz: Btw - I sent you an SMS this morning, and it told me that you had received it. Did you get it OK? Or we will never find each other at RG. :awww:

ellen_
05-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Didn't receive anything, Rose. There's definitely something wrong :lol: I'm gonna send my number again on Facebook because it sure will be a bit hard to find eachother at RG otherwise indeed.

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Didn't receive anything, Rose. There's definitely something wrong :lol: I'm gonna send my number again on Facebook because it sure will be a bit hard to find eachother at RG otherwise indeed.

Seems we are up and running now :) I am almost out of credit on my phone so can't reply much :o but at least we're back in business now :hug:

Dare I ask how Ernie is doing? :unsure:

ellen_
05-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Yes, problem solved :yeah:

I'm pissed off, seriously. The liveboard fell asleep right before his match had to start. But he's losing anyway. 6-2, 3-1 now :shrug: :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Yes, problem solved :yeah:

I'm pissed off, seriously. The liveboard fell asleep right before his match had to start. But he's losing anyway. 6-2, 3-1 now :shrug: :sobbing:

:sad: Keep the faith - he can still come back. Where there's life there's hope as we say here :)

ellen_
05-11-2009, 04:58 PM
And we say "Hoop doet leven", which means the same so it should be true :rolls: But it's getting a bit too much for me. At least he will go to Niki Pilic his academy to work, after Madrid. Finally.

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 05:06 PM
And we say "Hoop doet leven", which means the same so it should be true :rolls: But it's getting a bit too much for me. At least he will go to Niki Pilic his academy to work, after Madrid. Finally.

That's encouraging news :) Does he have a new coach yet?

*Raine
05-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks dear :hug:

And have to say this going back to work stuff sucks :spit: I want to go back to Belgrade - or at least back home to bed :awww: Not much longer to suffer thankfully - this day seems to have been interminable :rolleyes:

:wavey: Rose

How was Miljan? Did you take care of him? :eek: You're on facebook too? I didn't know you are capable of making an account.

:p Just teasing you.

I'm on fb too. :D

:p:p:p

ellen_
05-11-2009, 05:18 PM
That's encouraging news :) Does he have a new coach yet?

No new coach yet, but Pilic has been around in Munich all the time. He's fighting now btw, I'm happy for that :)

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 05:25 PM
:wavey: Rose

You're on facebook too? I didn't know you are capable of making an account.

:p Just teasing you.

I'm on fb too. :D

:p:p:p

:nerner: Maybe I had help :p If you want to PM me your name there I can try and add you :) I have very high privacy settings - don't think anyone can ever find me to add me :o

How was Miljan? Did you take care of him? :eek:

Totally gorgeous and sexy as ever :angel: I am very much :inlove: (or is it lust? :o ) with him.

No new coach yet, but Pilic has been around in Munich all the time. He's fighting now btw, I'm happy for that :)

That's good to hear :)

kalisita
05-11-2009, 05:40 PM

I'll say! When I last looked I believe he was serving 2-5 at BP (MP Hass) in 2nd and he came back to win the set 7-5. Down a break in the 3rd but still hope left. :)

ellen_
05-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Forget what I said :lol: 4-1 in 3rd for Haas. This is even worse than the Djokocoaster :ras:

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Forget what I said :lol: 4-1 in 3rd for Haas. This is even worse than the Djokocoaster :ras:

:hug: At least he's not going down without a fight.

*Raine
05-11-2009, 05:52 PM
:nerner: Maybe I had help :p If you want to PM me your name there I can try and add you :) I have very high privacy settings - don't think anyone can ever find me to add me :o
Totally gorgeous and sexy as ever :angel: I am very much :inlove: (or is it lust? :o ) with him.

That's good to hear :)

:nerner: Haha and here I was thinking that you've improved with computer stuff.

You can type Raine Djokovic :p :angel:.

kidding!

Did you take lots of Miljan pictures? I want to see. :D

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 06:13 PM
:nerner: Haha and here I was thinking that you've improved with computer stuff.

You can type Raine Djokovic :p :angel:.

kidding!

Did you take lots of Miljan pictures? I want to see. :D

Quite a few :o Jelena has better ones though I think!

And thinking of Serbia Open - this is for everyone who was there - especially Jelena :tape: Whenever I hear it now I think of Miljan :inlove: Ah - the memories :hearts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYAXZI_7NX0

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
For Raine :D

ellen_
05-11-2009, 06:46 PM
That shirt reminds me of Misha Youzhny again :hearts:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SgGivQgUNPI/AAAAAAAAAEE/qRdWwtOnsFo/s720/DSC00144.JPG

Don't know if I have shown you guys my album from Munich already btw http://picasaweb.google.be/bmwOpen/FotosBMWOpen#

Lee
05-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Nice pics ellen. :yeah:

Sorry for Ernie :awww:

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Misha :awww: :inlove:

Thanks for the link Ellen - great pics :hug:

And also sorry for Ernie :sad:

ellen_
05-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah, seeing Misha every hour of the day was really one of the highlights :hearts: On our floor, breakfast, lobby, tournament,... And when we came back from the tournament, he was already showered and in jeans (:aplot:) - ready for a walk with his coach. That's why I miss him the most :awww:

Ernie,... :shrug: Same old, same old. But it will get better soon ;) I believe.

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah, seeing Misha every hour of the day was really one of the highlights :hearts: On our floor, breakfast, lobby, tournament,... And when we came back from the tournament, he was already showered and in jeans (:aplot:) - ready for a walk with his coach. That's why I miss him the most :awww:

Ernie,... :shrug: Same old, same old. But it will get better soon ;) I believe.

Yes - Misha is a darling :hearts: So sweet. So wasn't Julia (his girlfriend) with him in Munich? She usually goes everywhere with him.

ellen_
05-11-2009, 08:03 PM
No she wasn't there. I thought they are married already? He spent a lot of time at the tournament btw. Practicing 2 times a day, hanging around, eating pasta and drinking coffee :hearts: I loved it :p

Herdwick
05-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Aha - all hiding over here are you. I see...

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 08:06 PM
No she wasn't there. I thought they are married already? He spent a lot of time at the tournament btw. Practicing 2 times a day, hanging around, eating pasta and drinking coffee :hearts: I loved it :p

I know they've been living together for years - didn't know they'd got married though - so congrats to them :) I guess if she wasn't there it explains why he spent so much time at the tournament, - so that was good for you :) I really like the Munich tourney and the little Players' Lounge and Bar - very cosy ;)

Aha - all hiding over here are you. I see...

Good evening :wavey: How was the thrilling statistics presentation?

Herdwick
05-11-2009, 08:12 PM
You really want to know :rolls: Suffice to say we had an argument of the issue of the level of the parental education field and how to make students fill it in....I insisted we had to leave in the option of 'Information refused' (aka none of your damned business) and my director thought students shouldn't be able to opt out of providing it. Such such are the joys of the public sector...:rolleyes:

:zzz: Are you asleep yet?

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 08:17 PM
You really want to know :rolls: Suffice to say we had an argument of the issue of the level of the parental education field and how to make students fill it in....I insisted we had to leave in the option of 'Information refused' (aka none of your damned business) and my director thought students shouldn't be able to opt out of providing it. Such such are the joys of the public sector...:rolleyes:

:zzz: Are you asleep yet?

:haha: Well I was half asleep anyway, so that's not really a fair question :o I'm sure it was much more interesting with your dynamic presentation style though :D

Herdwick
05-11-2009, 08:20 PM
I won my point anyway :nerner:

Where's Raquel? I need to be reassured her intentions are strictly honourable this week...

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I won my point anyway :nerner:

Where's Raquel? I need to be reassured her intentions are strictly honourable this week...

No idea :shrug: She promised she'd be here to say goodbye tonight...... maybe she's left early to get her hands on Nole before we know it :eek:

I think he'll be safe though, - as I believe Joao is going with her to Madrid :lol:

*Ljubica*
05-11-2009, 09:08 PM
OK - I have to go now girls - so just once again wishing Raquel a wonderful trip to Madrid :)

And this post in GM make me :lol:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8556068&postcount=190

Oh Nole :tape: Wonder if he's practicing for our Fortuna :D

Tak to you all tomorrow I'm sure :hug:

arm
05-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Girls! I am sorry but I was so busy all day. :awww: :hug:

Well, I am so excited! :bounce::bounce: I mean, I've done far more exciting trips but this is the one that is making me more excited about it! :D

And Nole!! He waited for me and only plays on wednesday? It's destiny :shrug:...

Anyway, João is coming with me, so I need to be careful in Madrid. :awww:

I'll probably post tomorrow during the morning, but am not sure. Have aclass to attend from 2 pm to 4pm then I have to catch the train at 5:30pm to Porto where my flight leaves from at 9pm. :bounce:

My hostel has computers with free internet, so I'll try to come here when possible. Also, I shall send Rose a couple of SMS just for :nerner:. :rolls:

Thank you all for the support/advice, this trip would have never been possible if it weren't you all, your experiences that were shared here and that made me want to try some tennis myself and most important our tennis monets together that make me like Nole even more!

Also thank you very much Rosie, you were the one personthat convinced me this was a good idea. :hug:

Behave yourselves girls, behave! :angel:

Love,

Raquel :hug::smooch:

Lee
05-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Raquel, why you need to be careful in Madrid because João is there? :shrug: Be yourself! :p

arm
05-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Raquel, why you need to be careful in Madrid because Joćo is there? :shrug: Be yourself! :p

:secret: Joćo knows that #1 man in my life is Nole. :shrug: He has always known that right from the start when we were only friends. :tape:

Lee
05-12-2009, 02:09 AM
But does he know you're a crazy fangirl? ;) It's too late to break him in. Otherwise, you should have him join our online craziness during Nole's match.

arm
05-12-2009, 02:18 AM
But does he know you're a crazy fangirl? ;) It's too late to break him in. Otherwise, you should have him join our online craziness during Nole's match.

Believe me, he does know. :o :rolls:

And God no! Please. I wish none of my friends or family me,bers ever finds out where that Forum I spend my life in is! :o

I mean, my closest friends, Joćo and my parents do know there is a certain Forum that I really like and need, but I seriously hope they never dare to search for it. :o This is my place, where I ge to be silly or bitchy or just happy whenever I need. :shrug:

It's like a sacred place for me. :inlove:

*phew* Just the thought of having Joćo or for example my sister posting here scares the hell out of me. :scared: You girls know stuff about my life that some of my closest friends and even family members do not know. :hug::smooch:

cobalt60
05-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Have a good time Raquel :hug: Tennis live is really wonderful :yeah:

arm
05-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Have a good time Raquel :hug: Tennis live is really wonderful :yeah:

Thank you, thank you! :hug: I sure will. :bounce: :D

Lee
05-12-2009, 02:40 AM
Have fun in Madrid, Raquel :hug:

I have to leave now. Take care yourself and Joćo too :lol: (we are the mature one ;))

arm
05-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Have fun in Madrid, Raquel :hug:

I have to leave now. Take care yourself and Joćo too :lol: (we are the mature one ;))

I'll try :angel:

:wavey:

ellewoods
05-12-2009, 06:07 AM
Have a great trip Raquel!! Say hi to Nole for me ;)

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:36 AM
OK - I'm just off to work now - so, once again, - Raquel have a truly awesome time....... and I look forward to the SMS messages ;) And please don't forget to stalk Miljan a bit for me :p

As for Joćo.......I rarely take Alex to tennis because he gets bored too easily, - but if he does come with me I generally leave him in the Bar :tape: At least in Madrid he will have WTA girls and Madrid model ball girls to distract him whilst you're adoring Nole :D

Have a fantastic first tournament :hug:

Lee
05-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Rose, Joćo is a tennis fan himself (if I remember Raquel correctly) so he should focus on the players ;)

And on the hockey front...

Canada lost 2-1 to Russia on Sunday in the World Championship :sobbing:

Canuck lost the series 4-2 to Chicago 2nd round playoff :sobbing: :bigcry:

Pens lost the 6th game and now the series is tied at 3-3. :mad:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 11:45 AM
So Uzbekistan it is :rolls: Belgium got Ukraine. I think I will move to the France-Holland tie that weekend :p

arm
05-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Have a great trip Raquel!! Say hi to Nole for me ;)

I will :wavey: :kiss:

OK - I'm just off to work now - so, once again, - Raquel have a truly awesome time....... and I look forward to the SMS messages ;) And please don't forget to stalk Miljan a bit for me :p

As for Joćo.......I rarely take Alex to tennis because he gets bored too easily, - but if he does come with me I generally leave him in the Bar :tape: At least in Madrid he will have WTA girls and Madrid model ball girls to distract him whilst you're adoring Nole :D

Have a fantastic first tournament :hug:

Thank you. :hug:

Oh, and everything is under control. ;)

Rose, Joćo is a tennis fan himself (if I remember Raquel correctly) so he should focus on the players ;)

Indeed he is. :lol:

I cannot believe I still have to attend a class from 2 to 4 pm before catching the train to Porto. :mad::rolleyes:

arm
05-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Ok, girls. Really need to go. :)

Still need to eat something before my class.

I'll be in contact! :)

:wavey::hug:

PS: Don't freak out too much during Nole's matches. ;) It will be fine :D

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Buen viaje y vamos Raquel!:wavey:

I've just broken a tooth :banghead:

kalisita
05-12-2009, 02:13 PM

:sobbing: :crying2: :sobbing:

Ok, girls. Really need to go. :)

Still need to eat something before my class.

I'll be in contact! :)

:wavey::hug:

PS: Don't freak out too much during Nole's matches. ;) It will be fine :D

:wavey: Have a nice trip! :)

:hug: How did that happen? :sad:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 02:14 PM
So Uzbekistan it is :rolls: Belgium got Ukraine. I think I will move to the France-Holland tie that weekend :p

Are you talking about the DC:confused:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 02:14 PM

Ouch:sad:how did it happen:eek:

:wavey:Raquel:hug:

*Raine
05-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Lee:

David's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am going to see him on Thursday!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

a6kf23gm4dc

The reporter just said that Cook arrived at past 1 pm, that David's happy to be here and just reminded us that the concert will be on May 16 at the Mall of Asia Open grounds.

Posted by Gilda aka anakin012972 from pinoyexchange.com
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02112.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 02:31 PM
:lol: I was eating a Double Decker (toffee and nut filled chocolate bar). The DD embraced the tooth lovingly, begged it to elope and the tooth agreed. So I now visit the dentist tomorrow pm post haste and will no doubt miss Nole's match as a result...

And there's now a very good stream in GM too.grrr. :explode:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 02:35 PM
:lol: I was eating a Double Decker (toffee and nut filled chocolate bar). The DD embraced the tooth lovingly, begged it to elope and the tooth agreed. So I now visit the dentist tomorrow pm post haste and will no doubt miss Nole's match as a result...

Dentist:bolt:which reminds me i got several letters from my dentist urging me to visit him it's been a year since i've done a check up:tape: just hate it:rolleyes:

At what time are you going?maybe you can still watch his match after

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Not a dentist fan either :scared: Most of us have rotten teeth here. Look at our Andykins - he's fairly typical:rolls:

The appointment is 12.30pm and I'll be in far too much pain to go back to work afterwards :devil: so if they schedule Nole 3rd on or something I might be lucky, although the dentist is over an hour from where I live.

But the law of the sod will put him on first or second. Rafa is guaranteed the night match.

Stephie Cesc
05-12-2009, 02:49 PM
What?? :eek::eek: Raine, you are seeing David on Thursday? :tape::p
Why doesn't he come to HK :banghead:

ellewoods
05-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Awww Herdwick :hug: Hope you wont be in too much pain. I hate the dentist too :awww:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Not a dentist fan either :scared: Most of us have rotten teeth here. Look at our Andykins - he's fairly typical:rolls:

The appointment is 12.30pm and I'll be in far too much pain to go back to work afterwards :devil: so if they schedule Nole 3rd on or something I might be lucky, although the dentist is over an hour from where I live.

But the law of the sod will put him on first or second. Rafa is guaranteed the night match.

Rafa's first match today is at 16 pm local time 15pm uk time so maybe Novak will get the same hour for tomorrow:)

Have fun at the dentist tomorrow:p

ellen_
05-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Are you talking about the DC:confused:

Yes, my messed-up mind failed to mention that. So DC it is :yeah: And I decided to go to Belgium's tie anyway, it's important. Just hope it's not in Mons or Ličge :rolleyes:

Enjoy Madrid, R. :wavey: First time is exciting!

Good luck at the dentist, Herdwick :unsure: Always hated them, and even more since I had braces :explode:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Yes, my messed-up mind failed to mention that. So DC it is :yeah: And I decided to go to Belgium's tie anyway, it's important. Just hope it's not in Mons or Ličge :rolleyes:

Enjoy Madrid, R. :wavey: First time is exciting!

Good luck at the dentist, Herdwick :unsure: Always hated them, and even more since I had braces :explode:

There's nothing exciting about Belgian male players:sobbing:

I WANT HENIN BACK:mad::bigcry:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 03:57 PM

:lol: Sorry - I know it's probbly painful but that post made me laugh - those damned chocolate bars have so much to answer for don't they?

As for teeth and dentists :spit: I avoid them as much as possible. My teeth are crooked as hell (as you say like many Brits) - but I refuse to have them straightened, or even whitened, even though years of smoking mean I probably need to :o I loathe these dead-straight, unnaturally white teeth that make people look false and like a walking Ordontists' advert :D Mine have character :angel: Good luck tomorrow anyway :hug:

Uzbekistan at home :inlove: Nice draw :D

Dini
05-12-2009, 04:03 PM
:wavey: :hug:

How are you all?

Noleta
05-12-2009, 04:04 PM
:lol: Sorry - I know it's probbly painful but that post made me laugh - those damned chocolate bars have so much to answer for don't they?

As for teeth and dentists :spit: I avoid them as much as possible. My teeth are crooked as hell (as you say like many Brits) - but I refuse to have them straightened, or even whitened, even though years of smoking mean I probably need to :o I loathe these dead-straight, unnaturally white teeth that make people look false and like a walking Ordontists' advert :D Mine have character :angel: Good luck tomorrow anyway :hug:

Uzbekistan at home :inlove: Nice draw :D

Yet to come across someone who likes dentists:rolls: poor dentists they're not liked:awww:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 04:04 PM
:wavey: :hug:

How are you all?

Hi Nadine :wavey: Just home from work and still feeling very :zzz: but otherwise OK thanks. How about you?

Yet to come across someone who likes dentists:rolls: poor dentists they're not liked:awww:

That is because they obviously enjoy inflicting pain - or they wouldn't have become dentists in the first place :devil: Though believe it or not, a survey was done recently here that said people disliked Opticians and Opthalmologists more than dentists, because they are all so scared of something being wrong with their eyes. As I live with one of course, I find this statistic highly amusing :tape:

Dini
05-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi Nadine :wavey: Just home from work and still feeling very :zzz: but otherwise OK thanks. How about you?

Rosie :hug: I'm feeling sleepy as well, but I haven't done any work :o

Otherwise I'm OK :)

Noleta
05-12-2009, 04:11 PM

That is because they obviously enjoy inflicting pain - or they wouldn't have become dentists in the first place :devil: Though believe it or not, a survey was done recently here that said people disliked Opticians and Opthalmologists more than dentists, because they are all so scared of something being wrong with their eyes. As I live with one of course, I find this statistic highly amusing :tape:

Must be very close i think:shrug:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 04:16 PM
There's nothing exciting about Belgian male players:sobbing:

I WANT HENIN BACK:mad::bigcry:

Oh come on! I think we do have exciting male players. They are all talented, just a bit mentally unstable or not tall enough :p The mental unstability seems to appear in my sentences a lot lately btw, it attracts me I guess :scratch:

I still adore Malisse :hearts: Who was sitting next to me on the plane to Munich btw :lol:

Vliegen is a nice guy, also talented but struggling to find his way. He's top in DC though. Together with Oli in doubles too :hearts:

We have the Rochus brothers too, extremely talented but too small and not enough power to compete as they want to. They have to solve problems in another way these days, which makes it boring to look at but I still like them.

Steve Darcis, also talented and quite exciting to watch. Unfortunately struggling with injuries.

Youngsters like Bemelmans, Desein, ... are knocking on the door too. I believe :)

And yes, Justine :bigcry: Seems to be over forever though. But Kim also makes me happy :hearts:

Hi Nadine, and Rosie :wavey: :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Must be very close i think:shrug:

I'm certainly scared of them :o I only have to mention that my eyes are tired or sore or anything at any time, and I feel that Alex is desparate to attack them with a laser or a scalpel or something :help:

Ellen :kiss:

Dini
05-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey ellen :wavey:

How are you? The Spanish GP really got on my nerves on sunday. Felipe was in the way throughout the race, and in the end slipped back, ruining Seba's race!! GRrrrrrrrrrrr :fiery:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey ellen :wavey:

How are you? The Spanish GP really got on my nerves on sunday. Felipe was in the way throughout the race, and in the end slipped back, ruining Seba's race!! GRrrrrrrrrrrr :fiery:

It was so boring! And I really thought I would get nightmares from the back of Flippo's car :explode: I laughed very hard with Ferrari's mistake though :spit: :o He really ruined Seba's whole race indeed, with his stupid KERS. He's slower but Seba couldn't pass him because he was able to accelerate everytime, d'oh. This is not fun anymore, except if the one who's using it is called Fernando Alonso or Sebastian Vettel :angel:

Poor Kimi though :awww: :hug:

Dini
05-12-2009, 04:36 PM
It was so boring! And I really thought I would get nightmares from the back of Flippo's car :explode: I laughed very hard with Ferrari's mistake though :spit: :o He really ruined Seba's whole race indeed, with his stupid KERS. He's slower but Seba couldn't pass him because he was able to accelerate everytime, d'oh. This is not fun anymore, except if the one who's using it is called Fernando Alonso or Sebastian Vettel :angel:

Poor Kimi though :awww: :hug:

:sobbing: I know...:awww:

Not only are Ferrari making the silliest of mistakes, :silly: their reliability also sucks BIG TIME!! Comedy of errors really, even I have to just sit back and laugh. 6 points from five races is r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s, and it's also the team's worst start to a season EVER. :sad:

And now Jense is the new Schumi :rolls:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Oh come on! I think we do have exciting male players. They are all talented, just a bit mentally unstable or not tall enough :p The mental unstability seems to appear in my sentences a lot lately btw, it attracts me I guess :scratch:

I still adore Malisse :hearts: Who was sitting next to me on the plane to Munich btw :lol:

Vliegen is a nice guy, also talented but struggling to find his way. He's top in DC though. Together with Oli in doubles too :hearts:

We have the Rochus brothers too, extremely talented but too small and not enough power to compete as they want to. They have to solve problems in another way these days, which makes it boring to look at but I still like them.

Steve Darcis, also talented and quite exciting to watch. Unfortunately struggling with injuries.

Youngsters like Bemelmans, Desein, ... are knocking on the door too. I believe :)

And yes, Justine :bigcry: Seems to be over forever though. But Kim also makes me happy :hearts:

That's the problem the male players all seem to have issues good yet not enough:sad:and there's also no interest from the Belgian media pfff the our Tennis is dying:sobbing:we need some big talent to revive it.
Always liked Henin style more than Kim:)

Noleta
05-12-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm certainly scared of them :o I only have to mention that my eyes are tired or sore or anything at any time, and I feel that Alex is desparate to attack them with a laser or a scalpel or something :help:

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :lol:

Lee
05-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Lee:

David's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am going to see him on Thursday!!!!

Vamos! Have fun ;)

OUCH!!!!!!!

Rafa's first match today is at 16 pm local time 15pm uk time so maybe Novak will get the same hour for tomorrow:)

Have fun at the dentist tomorrow:p

Rafa is playing today? :confused:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :lol:

:lol: He has FAR longer legs than me - he woud alway catch me :sad: Or he could just attack me whilst I sleep :unsure:

No - seriously - he always said that if I ever needed surgery he would never EVER do it, because he'd be so scared about hurting me that his hands would shake with nerves :awww:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 04:49 PM
:lol: He has FAR longer legs than me - he woud alway catch me :sad: Or he could just attack me whilst I sleep :unsure:

No - seriously - he always said that if I ever needed surgery he would never EVER do it, because he'd be so scared about hurting me that his hands would shake with nerves :awww:

:awww::hug:that's nice from him to say that:)can't imagine how it is like to be a surgreon:eek:seeing blood makes me panic:tape:

Hi Lee not sure maybe it is tomorrow at 16pm:shrug:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 04:50 PM
:sobbing: I know...:awww:

Not only are Ferrari making the silliest of mistakes, :silly: their reliability also sucks BIG TIME!! Comedy of errors really, even I have to just sit back and laugh. 6 points from five races is r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s, and it's also the team's worst start to a season EVER. :sad:

And now Jense is the new Schumi :rolls:

Jenson..., I feel so sorry for Rubens :tears: Honestly. The guy deserves more. They are playing the same dirty game as they have played at Ferrari and I don't like it. Both should get chances to prove themselves - now they have the opportunity, and Jenson shouldn't be brought in a better position than Rubens. Don't like it.

That's the problem the male players all seem to have issues good yet not enough:sad:and there's also no interest from the Belgian media pfff the our Tennis is dying:sobbing:we need some big talent to revive it.
Always liked Henin style more than Kim:)

Absolutely, tennis is dead in Belgium. Especially since Filip Dewulf left sport.be :rolls: I often have to mail them to correct mistakes now. That's just wrong :shrug: Always bragging about Belgium being a tennis country in the past, with Henin and Clijsters etc. Nada is left from it now. We have few tennis experts in our poor, poor country :ras: And they didn't even send journalists to Australia in the beginning of the season, "No Belgian players that can mean something. And because of the recession it's not worth the money." Rude, I thought.

I loved Henin's style more than Kim's too, but I'm a fan of both equally - one of the rare Belgians who is, I think. Kim is the puncher, the fighter. Justine, l'artiste.

Lee
05-12-2009, 04:51 PM

YOU DIDN'T SAY!!!!!!!!!

My smilies for X-man :hearts: :awww: :sobbing: :mad: :fiery: :smash:

He just wants to look into your eyes :lol:

Am I the odd one that doesn't hate/scare of dentist? :shrug:

Lee
05-12-2009, 04:53 PM
:wavey: Ladies!

Lee
05-12-2009, 04:55 PM
EEEWWW! Fognini chewing on his finger nails watching Ljubo and SB. :tape:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 04:58 PM
YOU DIDN'T SAY!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Love and dislike are so close to eachother, it has been proven again.

He's so charming, really :hearts: Smells great too :yeah:

Dini
05-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Lee :wavey:

Who is SB?

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Jenson..., I feel so sorry for Rubens :tears: Honestly. The guy deserves more. They are playing the same dirty game as they have played at Ferrari and I don't like it. Both should get chances to prove themselves - now they have the opportunity, and Jenson shouldn't be brought in a better position than Rubens. Don't like it.

Absolutely, tennis is dead in Belgium. Especially since Filip Dewulf left sport.be :rolls: I often have to mail them to correct mistakes now. That's just wrong :shrug: Always bragging about Belgium being a tennis country in the past, with Henin and Clijsters etc. Nada is left from it now. We have few tennis experts in our poor, poor country :ras: And they didn't even send journalists to Australia in the beginning of the season, "No Belgian players that can mean something. And because of the recession it's not worth the money." Rude, I thought.

I loved Henin's style more than Kim's too, but I'm a fan of both equally - one of the rare Belgians who is, I think. Kim is the puncher, the fighter. Justine, l'artiste.

Felt sorry for Rubens last Sunday after the race when he said 'how the hell did i lose the race':sad:i think they will rather have Button as a winner cause he's a Brit so is the head sponsor Virgin:shrug:

Agree with you about the above maybe if Kim have a succesfull comeback the interest will return:)i was the only Henin fan back then everyone i knew was a Kim fan:o

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:00 PM
YOU DIDN'T SAY!!!!!!!!!

YES :rolls::bolt:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:08 PM
:awww::hug:that's nice from him to say that:)can't imagine how it is like to be a surgreon:eek:seeing blood makes me panic:tape:

Hi Lee not sure maybe it is tomorrow at 16pm:shrug:

Neither can I - I'm dreadfully squeamish (especially about eyes :o ) but he really loves his job. I can understand his views about me though - I guess operating on a stranger is just "another day at the office" and no feelings are involved - you can just concentrate very dispassionately on what you have to do........ but having to do it on a family member or partner nust be really scary :unsure:

Lee
05-12-2009, 05:09 PM
:lol: Love and dislike are so close to eachother, it has been proven again.

He's so charming, really :hearts: Smells great too :yeah:

Nice to have someone smells great sitting next to you on a plane :lol:

Lee :wavey:

Who is SB?

:wavey: Nadine

Satanic Butterfly aka Tsonga :lol: credit to Herdwick

Lee
05-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Noleta, my dentist is a really nice family man :shrug: And I don't really have tramatic experience with him. :lol:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Noleta, my dentist is a really nice family man :shrug: And I don't really have tramatic experience with him. :lol:

And lately i've seen a horror movie about a dentist who discover his wife was cheating loses his mind and start operating on people i think i've seen the half of it couldn't watch more that gave more nightmares about dentists:sobbing:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:16 PM

He can do that anytime - doesn't need a scalpel in his hand to do it :p

Hi Lee :wavey:

And lately i've seen a horror movie about a dentist who discover his wife was cheating loses his mind and start operating on people i think i've seen the half of it couldn't watch more that gave more nightmares about dentists:sobbing:

:eek: :help: :bolt: Hope our Herdwick's dentist is a nice family man with a very faithful wife them :D

Very tragic dentist story here - years ago I had a really nice female dentist - one of the only ones I ever trusted. Sadly her marriage failed and she had an affair, and when her husband found out, he murdered her whilst their son slept upstairs :sad: It was huge news here 15 or so years ago. Totally off-topic, but all this dentist talk made me think of her.

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Anyone looking forward to Eurovision:spit::lol:

Lee
05-12-2009, 05:22 PM

:lol: Don't know about other dentists but I won't have this problem. My dentist office doesn't really have rooms, just partitions to provide enough privacy and there are always about 10 people around everytime I was there.

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:26 PM

:woohoo: YES :bounce: Eurovision. I :inlove: it - one of the highlights of my TV year :D How about you?

ellen_
05-12-2009, 05:26 PM

People were talking about it today, and I honestly had to check if Belgium was in it too :spit: So no, I am NOT looking forward to it and I never will. Gonna watch something else, for sure.

Horror movies :bolt: I'm such a wussy :o Seen Saw 1 with my former boyfriend, and tried to watch Saw 2 too - but then we had already broke up. Impossible :help:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:27 PM
:lol: Don't know about other dentists but I won't have this problem. My dentist office doesn't really have rooms, just partitions to provide enough privacy and there are always about 10 people around everytime I was there.

Ours have two separate rooms:scared: and there's always classical music in the backgrounds:spit:

Dini
05-12-2009, 05:27 PM
:wavey: Nadine

Satanic Butterfly aka Tsonga :lol: credit to Herdwick

Oh, I see :haha::tape: I take it you don't like him :rolls:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:29 PM
:woohoo: YES :bounce: Eurovision. I :inlove: it - one of the highlights of my TV year :D How about you?

I only watch it to have a proper laugh:haha:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Horror movies :bolt: I'm such a wussy :o Seen Saw 1 with my former boyfriend, and tried to watch Saw 2 too - but then we had already broke up. Impossible :help:

I am scared of them too :o Never watch them.

I only watch it to have a proper laugh:haha:

Doesn't everyone :angel: Mind you, for us Brits, the wole thing will lose some appeal now that the great Sir Terry Wogan has given up the commentary on it - he was the star of the show for many of us for sure - his wit was just amazing :hearts:

Herdwick and Raquel don't like him, but I think the rest of us are pretty indifferent. I actually quite like him, though I wish he didn't have such a great winning record against Novak :o

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:31 PM
People were talking about it today, and I honestly had to check if Belgium was in it too :spit: So no, I am NOT looking forward to it and I never will. Gonna watch something else, for sure.

Elvis will be representing us this year:spit::bolt:i like Hadise's song:)

I saw all the 5 Saw movies:p

Lee
05-12-2009, 05:32 PM

Herdwick, moi and Raquel :lol:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Elvis will be representing us this year:spit::bolt:i like Hadise's song:)

I saw all the 5 Saw movies:p

WHO? :spit: The only thing I know is that Hadise is participating, I like her too.

All 5? :eek: How the hell did you do that? With a pillow before your eyes? They are cruel, dirty, sick, ... :tape: Oh my. Some scenes will be in my memory forever :help: Like with the needles, think it's Saw 2. And that thing that makes your head explode. Bah bah bah!

Dini
05-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Ah OK. Thanks for explaining. I like the way he plays tennis, aggressive and all out. He doesn't stay back on points and is always looking to take initiative of the points and he's also quite exquisite in the net in my opinion. Can be seen as arrogant from the way he celebrates and/or moans, but then again nearly all players do that. But I can understand why he is not liked by everyone. And after all it's a matter of taste and opinion. ;)

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:40 PM
WHO? :spit: The only thing I know is that Hadise is participating, I like her too.

All 5? :eek: How the hell did you do that? With a pillow before your eyes? They are cruel, dirty, sick, ... :tape: Oh my.

Enjoy:spit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOn0QwBFOGI&feature=PlayList&p=AC15DF3B4119239A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Oh i sat behind my b/f:lol:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Herdwick, moi and Raquel :lol:

Oooops- sorry Lee - I always forget you're no fan of the SB :o I actually think he's kind of cute :o

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Rose will you be going to the roof celebration at Wimbledon next Sunday?

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Rose will you be going to the roof celebration at Wimbledon next Sunday?

No, I'm not going. Tickets were really expensive, and it didn't seem worth it when I've spent so much money lately on all my tennis travels. I'll no doubt see the roof in action soon enough, as it always rains here during Wimby anyway :tape:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Enjoy:spit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOn0QwBFOGI&feature=PlayList&p=AC15DF3B4119239A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

:spit: :haha: :rolls: Hoe belachelijk! :haha:

I am going to change my flag immediately :o :spit:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:48 PM

:lol: That was - erm - interesting :tape: And what's with the words...... "he's a copycat...... and he's too fat......." :haha: :rolls:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:50 PM
No, I'm not going. Tickets were really expensive, and it didn't seem worth it when I've spent so much money lately on all my tennis travels. I'll no doubt see the roof in action soon enough, as it always rains here during Wimby anyway :tape:

Lol it will be so ironic if they had good weather throughout the 2 weeks:rolls:

Still don't know why we're taken part costs money for nothing they'll never win:o

Noleta
:lol: That was - erm - interesting :tape: And what's with the words...... "he's a copycat...... and he's too fat......." :haha: :rolls:

Not good if you're an Elvis fan:rolls:

Lee
Oooops- sorry Lee - I always forget you're no fan of the SB :o I actually think he's kind of cute :o

You, Raquel and Herdwick :rolls:

He's a rare one since I hardly dislike any players. The ones I dislike (can be count with one hand) are because of their offcourt behaviour that I knew. Tsonga is basically the one that just rub me the wrong way on court. :lol:

Lee
05-12-2009, 05:52 PM
hasta mañana mi amigas!

Need to finish all my necessary shopping so tomorrow I can enjoy sitting in front of TV watching Nole while keeping my fingers crossed that his match will be at a decent hour for me. aka at least the 3rd match or court or better, night match.

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Not good if you're an Elvis fan:rolls:

Im not :lol:

Btw - have you heard the Serbian one this year? :o I am almost ashamed to post it here :o http://www.eurovision.tv/event/artistdetail?song=24698&event=1481

You, Raquel and Herdwick :rolls:

He's a rare one since I hardly dislike any players. The ones I dislike (can be count with one hand) are because of their offcourt behaviour that I knew. Tsonga is basically the one that just rub me the wrong way on court. :lol:

You are very restrained in your dislike :D

hasta mańana mi amigas!

Need to finish all my necessary shopping so tomorrow I can enjoy sitting in front of TV watching Nole while keeping my fingers crossed that his match will be at a decent hour for me. aka at least the 3rd match or court or better, night match.

Good luck with your chores :) And I'm with you on your time choices - any earlier and most Europeans will still be at work. 3rd or 4th match on court is ideal for me :)

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:57 PM

Btw - have you heard the Serbian one this year? :o I am almost ashamed to post it here :o http://www.eurovision.tv/event/artistdetail?song=24698&event=1481

You are very restrained in your dislike :D

A song about shoes:spit: like the start could do without the vioce though:lol:and the hair:rolls:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 05:58 PM

:haha: Love the hair though! :spit:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 05:59 PM
A song about shoes:spit: like the start could do without the vioce though:lol:and the hair:rolls:

The hair was similar to that man who sat right in front of me at Serbia Open :rolleyes: The one who blocked my view of the court :rolleyes:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 05:59 PM
hasta mańana mi amigas!

I doubt he will get the night match if Rafa and Fed are playing:o

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:00 PM
The hair was similar to that man who sat right in front of me at Serbia Open :rolleyes: The one who blocked my view of the court :rolleyes:

:haha::hug:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:00 PM
I doubt he will get the night match if Rafa and Fed are playing:o

Fed has the night match tonight, so I guess will be Rafa tomorrow, with Nole on late afternoon, at around the same time as Murray is on today :shrug:

*Raine
05-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Rose: Yep, Tsonga is cute. :angel:

Lee: Read my David Cook post in the previous pages.

Herdwick: David Wright is awesome. :angel:

What?? :eek::eek: Raine, you are seeing David on Thursday? :tape::p
Why doesn't he come to HK :banghead:

Haha :p

Your time will come.

I also know which hotel David is staying right now. But I'm not a crazy fan so, no stalking for me. ;)

kalisita
05-12-2009, 06:01 PM
YOU DIDN'T SAY!!!!!!!!!

While I don't love the dentist, I don't really have a problem either. I do love how my teeth feel after a cleaning, though. Makes it all worth it. :)

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Fed has the night match tonight, so I guess will be Rafa tomorrow, with Nole on late afternoon, at around the same time as Murray is on today :shrug:

At what time Murray is playing

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:14 PM
At what time Murray is playing

About to step on court now. Sky going on........ and on...... and on..... about him being "the new World Number 3" :spit: :rolleyes:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:19 PM
About to step on court now. Sky going on........ and on...... and on..... about him being "the new World Number 3" :spit: :rolleyes:

Can't say:othe tv isn't mine tonight:rolleyes:and if Novak plays at the same time tomorrow there's a chance i won't be able to see the whole match:mad:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Boonen:smash::mad::rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/cycling/8041462.stm

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Can't say:othe tv isn't mine tonight:rolleyes:and if Novak plays at the same time tomorrow there's a chance i won't be able to see the whole match:mad:

Believe me you're not missing anything - the Murray worship is as usual :rolleyes: They're comparing Murray to John McEnroe at the moment :rolleyes:

Hope you can see tomorrow :hug:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Believe me you're not missing anything - the Murray worship is as usual :rolleyes: They're comparing Murray to John McEnroe at the moment :rolleyes:

Hope you can see tomorrow :hug:

Not surprised after they made him after Rafa the favourite to win RG and even upset Rafa:spit:

Me too:worship:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Boonen:smash::mad::rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/cycling/8041462.stm

Going in therapy and expects to be forgiven, AGAIN :shrug: I've always liked you Tom, but 3 mistakes is too much. He's an example for children, a hero. Cocaine might not have an influence on his performances but it's not what a hero should do when he knows there are thousands of kids worshipping him.

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Not surprised after they made him after Rafa the favourite to win RG and even upset Rafa:spit:

Me too:worship:

Well they've just compared him to Rafa :tape: And said he could well win this tounament :rolleyes:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Going in therapy and expects to be forgiven, AGAIN :shrug: I've always liked you Tom, but 3 mistakes is too much. He's an example for children, a hero. Cocaine might not have an influence on his performances but it's not what a hero should do when he knows there are thousands of kids worshipping him.

He's lucky his team didn't fire him:rolleyes:the man has it all and yet does something so stupid if he does have the character and strength to win so many big races how can he be so weak to use drugs:shrug:

Well they've just compared him to Rafa :tape: And said he could well win this tounament :rolleyes:

Let's hope for theire sake we will win RG and Wimbledon and UsOpen:rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:41 PM
He's lucky his team didn't fire him:rolleyes:the man has it all and yet does something so stupid if he does have the character and strength to win so many big races how can he be so weak to use drugs:shrug:

Let's hope for theire sake we will win RG and Wimbledon and UsOpen:rolls:

Please God - NO :banghead: If he won Wimbledon, the media here would :explode: and drive me to suicide or something :help:

Noleta
05-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Please God - NO :banghead: If he won Wimbledon, the media here would :explode: and drive me to suicide or something :help:

You must be used to that now:lol::hug:

Anyway must go now enough time spend on the PC:p

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 06:46 PM
You must be used to that now:lol::hug:

Anyway must go now enough time spend on the PC:p

One can never get used to it :rolleyes: And I have to go too - Alex is home from work now and he wants his dinner :rolleyes:

Later :wavey:

*Raine
05-12-2009, 06:46 PM
This is what happens when everybody is watching a tennis match aside from me. >.<

ellen_
05-12-2009, 06:48 PM

I understand they have to get rid of some tension after a period of hard work, but the pro cyclists I know are happy with a beer :shrug: I'm not sure he realizes the seriousness of this problem. Like what he said last time "I don't know if it really damaged my reputation. It seems like the only the real fans are still left, and I get even more support from them now." What the hell, Tom? Every fan is precious :shrug:

Going to a race tomorrow btw. My cyclocrossers are back in action! :banana:

Bye, Rose :wavey: Raine! :hug: What happens?

Stephie Cesc
05-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Haha :p

Your time will come.

I also know which hotel David is staying right now. But I'm not a crazy fan so, no stalking for me. ;)

You're so lucky :o Say hi to David for me :angel: Sadly,I don't think he will come here in the near future. :shrug:
I once read on Idolforums that David Archuleta would be coming to HK, I got so excited .....of course, he isn't coming now :bigcry:

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Wow - busy here today.:wavey:

Eurovision :woohoo:

Belgian entry is great. The Serbian entry could be improved on if they'd included some nipple-tassle twirling a la Nole :lol:

ellen_
05-12-2009, 07:20 PM
:eek: :o :rolls: And I thought mine are rather big... :tape: Oh lord.

5vSCeU-qW58

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Good grief - she's not going to be hitting too many backhand volleys :rolls:

Although she could sure give Nole a run in the tassle-twirling department :lol:

*Raine
05-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Bye, Rose :wavey: Raine! :hug: What happens?

Everyone ignores my post. :p

I can even say I won the lottery without anyone noticing it.

Wow - busy here today.:wavey:

Eurovision :woohoo:

Belgian entry is great. The Serbian entry could be improved on if they'd included some nipple-tassle twirling a la Nole :lol:

:wavey: My fellow NY Mets fan.

You have a good taste, Herdwick. :p

You're so lucky :o Say hi to David for me :angel: Sadly,I don't think he will come here in the near future. :shrug:
I once read on Idolforums that David Archuleta would be coming to HK, I got so excited .....of course, he isn't coming now :bigcry:

I have no idea what I will say to David. I'll probably get tongue tied. :p

Hey maybe David will make a side trip to HK.

Check out these pics:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02106.jpg
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02115.jpg
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02108.jpg

Oh and btw, why are you still up? It's past 2 am. :p

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 07:25 PM
:wavey: Thought you'd be busy consoling the SB :nerner: He cut his knee too. :sobbing:

And I know absolutely nothing about baseball - but I do adore NYC.:D

ellen_
05-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Good grief - she's not going to be hitting too many backhand volleys :rolls:

Although she could sure give Nole a run in the tassel-twirling department :lol:

And give herself a black eye while demonstrating :lol:

Everyone ignores my post. :p

I can even say I won the lottery without anyone noticing it.

You won the lottery? :eek: :p Sorry, Raine :hug: I'm sure you are excited that you'll see David!

Stephie Cesc
05-12-2009, 07:29 PM
I have no idea what I will say to David. I'll probably get tongue tied. :p

Hey maybe David will make a side trip to HK.

Check out these pics:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02106.jpg
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02115.jpg
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/anakin012972/DSC02108.jpg

Oh and btw, why are you still up? It's past 2 am. :p

David :hearts::hearts: , hoping that he could come :sobbing: :p

Yup,it's 2:30am here :eek: You and I should both go to bed :p

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Glad you're all happy but who's this David person anyway :devil:

Stephie Cesc
05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Glad you're all happy but who's this David person anyway :devil:

He won last year's American Idol :worship:

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Ah - a long and illustrous career guaranteed then. :D

*Raine
05-12-2009, 07:58 PM
:wavey: Thought you'd be busy consoling the SB :nerner: He cut his knee too. :sobbing:

And I know absolutely nothing about baseball - but I do adore NYC.:D

He lost. You weren't rooting for him, that's why. :sobbing:

Oops, I thought you're a baseball fan too. :o

Ah - a long and illustrous career guaranteed then. :D

He's doing well so far. :D

You won the lottery? :eek: :p Sorry, Raine :hug: I'm sure you are excited that you'll see David!

No, Ernie proposed to me. :p :hug:

David :hearts::hearts: , hoping that he could come :sobbing: :p

Yup,it's 2:30am here :eek: You and I should both go to bed :p

Bed? What's that?

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 08:20 PM
:eek: :o :rolls: And I thought mine are rather big... :tape: Oh lord.

5vSCeU-qW58

:eek: She even makes me look flat-chested :o

*Raine
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
:eek: She even makes me look flat-chested :o

Me too :o

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Me too :o

Hi Raine :hug: And you know I would never purposely ignore you here :awww: I must have just missed your post earlier :o And I hope you enjoy your David, - even though I admit I'm with Herdwick here and I know nothing about him - never even heard of him til I "met" you. :o

*Raine
05-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi Raine :hug: And you know I would never purposely ignore you here :awww: I must have just missed your post earlier :o And I hope you enjoy your David, - even though I admit I'm with Herdwick here and I know nothing about him - never even heard of him til I "met" you. :o

It's okay Rose, I was just being a drama queen a while ago. :p

Right now it's 3:39 am here and I am still up, I guess I'm excited :D.

EDIT:
:wavey: Off to bed.

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
It's okay Rose, I was just being a drama queen a while ago. :p

Right now it's 3:39 am here and I am still up, I guess I'm excited :D.

EDIT:
:wavey: Off to bed.

Goodnight and sweet dreams :hug:

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 08:47 PM
:wavey: SB is waiting. You can kiss his knee better.:D

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 08:52 PM

Are you sure you wouldn't rather do that yourself? :angel: :p

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 08:55 PM
I am weaning myself off my dislike.:angel: I have got it down to mild distaste (but still blew ecstatic kisses to Ivan) - I just saw the last few points.

:lol: Sky viewers moaning about Andykins.

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I am weaning myself off my dislike.:angel: I have got it down to mild distaste (but still blew ecstatic kisses to Ivan) - I just saw the last few points.

:lol: Sky viewers moaning about Andykins.

Ljubo :inlove: I like Ljubo :o

Didn't watch Andykins - preferred Roger v Soderling, but I heard the letters thing at the end, and you know I agree with most of them :o Good player - yes. Endearing personality - no - sorry :shrug: He's way too agressive and abrasive for me, - I kind of always want to give him a slap, wash his mouth out with soap, and tell him to mind his language and his manners :tape:

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 09:07 PM
I flipped between the two. Roger needs a good tournament so let's hope for the SF clash.

:awww: Bless him :hug:- you're a hard woman. Just try to think of him as our little Scottish squirrel :lol:

Raquel is probably now on the loose in Madrid.:D

Timothy Spall on AWP:haha: - it's the one where they move the Middlesbrough transporter bridge to the Grand Canyon - classic :rolls:

*Ljubica*
05-12-2009, 09:14 PM
I flipped between the two. Roger needs a good tournament so let's hope for the SF clash.

:awww: Bless him :hug:- you're a hard woman. Just try to think of him as our little Scottish squirrel :lol:

Raquel is probably now on the loose in Madrid.:D

Timothy Spall on AWP:haha: - it's the one where they move the Middlesbrough transporter bridge to the Grand Canyon - classic :rolls:

:tape: Nah - I like squirrels :p Seriously, I do admire his talent and his work ethic - I just can't take to him as a personality :o

Anyway - I've been on here far too long this evening, so I had better sign off for tonight. Hope you get on well at the dentist tomoorow :hug:

And as for Raquel - if Nole loses tomorrow, we'll all know who to blame :tape:

Herdwick
05-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Thank you - night night :wavey:

Lee
05-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Raine

Lee: Read my David Cook post in the previous pages.

I read your post and responded :awww: It's multi-quoted and I removed David's pic. May be that's why you didn't notice it.

In NHL (professional hockey league in North America), a player would be forgiven for any kind of addiction (alcohol, drugs - prescribed or illegal, etc) the first time and they got into therapy. But a second time, his career is over.

ellen_
05-13-2009, 09:40 AM
In NHL (professional hockey league in North America), a player would be forgiven for any kind of addiction (alcohol, drugs - prescribed or illegal, etc) the first time and they got into therapy. But a second time, his career is over.

Well, he tested positive on cocaine or xtc for 3 times now :lol: First time was in 2007! But the federation chose to not tell anyone, because those products aren't on the doping list! :spit: A normal working person should've got a letter in the mailbox with an invitation to Court. Tom only 'found out' about it at the end of 2008. So he always thought no one had seen it :rolleyes: Idiot.

pica_pica
05-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Looks like Novak's going to be on court soon.
:help: Peng, wtf you're doing out there :help:

*Raine
05-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Lee and Stephie:

Warning: If you are not a David Cook fan just ignore my post. :o Sorry for the Cook spamfest.

This will probably be my last post since I have to wake up early and prepare for the meet and greet tomorrow.

I went to the SM North Edsa Mall today to accompany go window shopping for a laptop. So while I was there I also asked some stuff for the meet and greet scheduled tomorrow. I asked the janitor cleaning outside the Amphitheater if you need to buy an album so you can sit in front or just the eco green bag. He told me that if you want to sit in front you have to buy the album and if you want, you can just buy the green bag but you won't be that near to David. :lmao: I'll know for sure tomorrow if what he said is true or not. :roll:

There were people fixing the chairs inside the Amphitheater, I couldn't get in but I got to ask them if you really need to buy the album, turned out the janitor knows more than them. :haha:

Pictures:

http://i42.tinypic.com/207arna.jpg

Huge banner:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2626z54.jpg

Entrance to the mall (from the sky garden):
http://i44.tinypic.com/28v6435.jpg

Amphitheater:
http://i41.tinypic.com/jrsl0m.jpg
and
http://i44.tinypic.com/2jb8cg8.jpg

What sucks: Apparently there's no photo op or autograph signing at the meet and greet tomorrow. Looks like it will just be a "listen, point and stare" session.:o

Anyway, I'll try to give post my review for tomorrow as soon as possible. The meet and greet will be at 4 or 5 pm (depends what time David will arrive from the radio guesting at Magic 89.9) but I will be there at 8 or 9 am, I'm sure a lot of people will come early too. Wish me luck. :wavey:

:p

I know deep inside you want to.

Stephie Cesc
05-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Raine :hug: Good luck and have fun with David tomorrow :rolls: (I'm soooo jealous :o)

*Raine
05-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Lee:

Read my recent post at the last page. :D

Raine :hug: Good luck and have fun with David tomorrow :rolls: (I'm soooo jealous :o)

:nerner: :angel: Thanks.

I'll tell him that a certain Stephie wants to marry you. :D

Again, to Lee and Stephie:

Pictures from newspapers:
Philippine Star
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/miakka7/DSC04737.jpg

whole page ad at Philippine Star
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/miakka7/DSC04741.jpg

Manila Bulletin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/miakka7/DSC04738.jpg

Someone posted this:
Hi guys. I recently won a pair of passes to a live video conference with our lovely David! He was in Manila with the band and Archie. Me, my sis and 6 other lucky people had to get 10 questions ready for him. In the end each pair got to ask David 8 questions each!

Unfortunately it wasn't recorded, so these are just my questions. Couldn't remember most of the rest of the interviewer's questions. Cos seriously, staring at his face makes me forget the world.

Just one note: I didn't want to ask any boring or overly formal questions. I know he's had a tough week, and I wanted him to have fun and keep things light hearted and amusing. Questions not in order. My transcript might not be totally accurate, but you'll get the picture : )

1) If there was one song in the whole wide world that you wish you had written, composed and sung yourself instead of the original artiste, what would it be?

D.C: Oh wow. There are so many. Oh. Ok! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

me: HAHA WHY??

D.C: That's where the money is man.... *grins* Alright but umm really, I'd have to go with Live and Let Die by Paul McCartney.

2) If there was a Britney Spears week on Idol, which song of hers would you sing?

D.C: Woah. And I thought Mariah Carey Week was gonna be tough! Ahhh.... Umm... I only know like 3 songs. *laughs* I'd say, Hit Me Baby One More Time. I'd do it acoustic, with just a guitar, and slow it down.

3) What's the closest thing to a 'diva-demand' that you have on tour?

D.C: *laughs* Diva demand? I don't know really. I'd guess I don't have any. (At this point he mentions his manager in the room, I couldn't remember tbh but I'd guess his manager's reaction was funny). Oh yes! I do have one. NO MUSTARD. Ever.

4) So what's the story behind mustard? (This one's my bad. I knew everyone knows he hates it but I didn't know why, and that someone had asked him that already tongue.gif)

D.C: Aww man. I've only ever been asked this once, and hate answering it, but you're only the 2nd person who's asked this so I'll answer it for you. I was in college, playing this game where you had to bob for stuff in a vat of mustard. The girl playing before me had actually PUKED into the mustard, and left without telling me!

5) Do you and your band have a ritual before hitting the stage?

D.C: Yeah we do the whole hands in the center thing and say something stupid *laughs*.

6) Will there be a duet with Michael Johns in the works? *Note: His answers here are loosely remembered cos I was just giggling too hard at his awesomely cute reaction to the mention of his BFF.*

D.C: *grins and laughs* Oh Michael and I are usually on other sides of the country so we try meet up sometimes. Umm, a duet? Well Michael would always try to one-up me, so he'll probably be screaming over me!

Me: Cos you guys have such great chemistry, I'm sure it would be great, so you two should do it!

D.C: *chuckles* Well it is a good idea we've talked about before so who knows.

7) Which one of your's and Michael's Mavid dances is your favourite?

D.C: *bursts out laughing* Oh man. I didn't even think anyone would mention that. I'd have to say... the very last one. I don't know if anyone could really see it, cos we were covered in silly string. We were trying to pull out underwear from our pants, they were ripped so it was supposed to look like we were wearing and them and managed to tear them off. *laughs*

8) If you could describe yourself as a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, which flavour would it be?

D.C: *laughs* Based on my favourite flavour, I'd would be Half-Baked... But I'm NOT HALF-BAKED, so I can't go with that.

*everyone bursts out laughing*

D.C: *laughs* So I'd say... I'd be Chocolate Chip Cookie. Get it, COOKIE? You get it? Get it? *grins cheesily*

*everyone lols again*

So that was my part of the interview : )

I asked him the Mavid dance question last actually, cos I wanted him to get a laugh and feel happy cos we all know he can't avoid mentioning his BFF on any interview : ) I told him thank you and to take care to which he grinned and replied the same.

Here are some of the other questions I remembered:

Q:What would you describe your band members in one word, and what would they say about you in one word?

D.C: *laughs* Ok. Neal - Loyal. Andy - Oh... Andy. *laughs* I'd say DRY. Joey - HILARIOUS. Kyle - Umm umm oh man Kyle... Talented!

As for me? Hopefully.. AWESOME. Because I'm paying them. *laughs* Umm or else it'd probably be JERK. *lols*

Q: Which of your songs from your debut album is your favourite, and which one inspires you most?

D.C: Ahh... All of em! I recently ran a charity run, Race For Hope, and at the beginning of the race they were playing my song 'Heroes'. I got goosebumps all over. (at this point I swear he was kinda choking up crying.gif )

Q: What's one of the biggest life lessons you've learnt so far?

D.C: That it's short. I recently read a poem entitled 'The Dash', and it was referring to the dash in between a birth date to death date, and what you should do during that extremely short span of time. Life is short and you should live it to the fullest.

Q: What's your thought process like while writing a song?

D.C: Well it depends on the type of song. If i'm writing a sappy love song then... I'd probably think of a girl I'm dating or used to date. If it's an up-tempo rock song then... It'd probably be... About a girl too. *laughs*

Q: My favourite song on your album is Lie. What's the story behind Lie? Will it ever be released as a single?

D.C: The story behind Lie is kind of generic. Personally I've been there, in relationships where it feels too comfortable being in but you know you shouldn't be in it. I'm really glad that people can relate to the song. As for it being a single, it's deifinitely on a list, but as of yet I'm not too sure if and when.

So that's about as much as I can remember other than my own questions lol.

Such a darling. The sound of his laughter is just about the best thing you could ever hear, especially if you were part of the reason for it : D

Gorgeous, humble, intelligent, brave, sincere.

Truly an Idol : )

ellen_
05-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Got my ticket for Ordina Open :bounce: For the day when Kim Clijsters will play an exho match! :dance:

Great entry list too btw :yeah:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Got my ticket for Ordina Open :bounce: For the day when Kim Clijsters will play an exho match! :dance:

Great entry list too btw :yeah:

Where is it?

ellen_
05-13-2009, 03:28 PM
's Hertogenbosch :)

Noleta
05-13-2009, 03:36 PM
's Hertogenbosch :)

Heard that Kim is thinking about playing in AO:D

ellen_
05-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Indeed, but that's a bit too far for me right now. 's Hertogenbosch is only 2 hours by train. But I'm happy she thinks that far in advance already though, good sign.

Noleta
05-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Indeed, but that's a bit too far for me right now. 's Hertogenbosch is only 2 hours by train. But I'm happy she thinks that far in advance already though, good sign.

My dream is to go there one day:)talking about Australia:p

Herdwick
05-13-2009, 03:45 PM

How do you pronounce ''s Hertogenbosch' please?

I presume it's not Shertogenbosch:scratch:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Oh I wanna go to Australia too once, but I'm scared of the weird animals :unsure: You know, snakes, crocodiles, spiders, kangaroos :lol:

We drop the first H, and the SCH is just pronounced as S. So that makes it Sertogenbos. Don't know if it makes it easier for you :lol:

Herdwick
05-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Sertogenbos is fine - thank you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27s-Hertogenbosch

Once you put it into German - Herzogenbusch - it makes more sense.

Noleta
05-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Oh I wanna go to Australia too once, but I'm scared of the weird animals :unsure: You know, snakes, crocodiles, spiders, kangaroos :lol:

We drop the first H, and the SCH is just pronounced as S. So that makes it Sertogenbos. Don't know if it makes it easier for you :lol:

:bolt: the city will be fine:D

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Have fun Ellen. And must admit I could never even try to pronouce ''s Hertogenbosch" :o I find Dutch and German words really hard to pronouce - I'm way better with Spanish/Italian or Slavic ones :shrug:

:lol: I :inlove: kangaroos, - but the giant insects and poisonous snakes and spiders don't impress me much. A friend of mine (successful businessman in his 40's and far from stupid!), is so scared of the snakes there, that whenever he goes to Australia on business, he insists on a room 5 floors or above in his Hotel, to try and stop snakes getting into it :o

Noleta
05-13-2009, 04:21 PM
:rolls: if he can afford it why not though i'll never feel comfy sleeping in the 5th floor or higher and also i never use elevators:o

MTF is so slow:smash:

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 04:39 PM
:rolls: if he can afford it why not though i'll never feel comfy sleeping in the 5th floor or higher and also i never use elevators:o

MTF is so slow:smash:

He doesn't have to afford it - his Company does :devil:

I don't mind lifts - but admit I'm not a lover of having a room on a high floor either.......... and I always search for the nearest Fire Escape as soon as I check into any Hotel :o Just to be safe!

Noleta
05-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Better safe than sorry:)

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Better safe than sorry:)

Indeed, - and have to admit I have a bit of a paranoia about fire :o Being trapped in a burning building must be the worst way to go - makes me cringe to even think about it.

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Swine flu has come to Belgium eeeeeeeeeeeeeek :bolt::sobbing::scared:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Whaaat? :eek: Where in Belgium? Am I still safe? :scared:

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 05:16 PM

:hug: Don't worry :hug: From what I can tell the European cases have all been very mild - like a normal flu, - so nothing to worry about.

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Whaaat? :eek: Where in Belgium? Am I still safe? :scared:

They didn't say where exactly:mad:they just had it over one person

Belgium didn't make it to the final of Eurovision:spit::rolls: Hadise is second favourite to win it:)

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:20 PM
:hug: Don't worry :hug: From what I can tell the European cases have all been very mild - like a normal flu, - so nothing to worry about.

So no need to isolate myself:scared::unsure:

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 05:21 PM
So no need to isolate myself:scared::unsure:

Not unless you have some hot and handsome guy you'd like to be isolated with :angel: Then it might come in useful!

pica_pica
05-13-2009, 05:24 PM
I don't think it's dangerous at all......
We had a case in Hong Kong a week or 2 before.....it's from a Mexican tourist......
The whole hotel was in quarantine for a week :lol:

Stephie Cesc
05-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't think it's dangerous at all......
We had a case in Hong Kong a week or 2 before.....it's from a Mexican tourist......
The whole hotel was in quarantine for a week :lol:

Yup :lol: But I think HK is safe now, we don't have to worry :angel:

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Nole being replayed on Sky right now - interractive Channel 2 for anyone with access :)

Herdwick
05-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Nole being replayed on Sky right now - interractive Channel 2 for anyone with access :)

:hug:

Thank you petal

Our sausage and mash will have to wait :angel:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Not unless you have some hot and handsome guy you'd like to be isolated with :angel: Then it might come in useful!

His name start with N:lol::devil:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:49 PM

:kiss::hug:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 05:49 PM

Nalbandian... :lick: :p

Herdwick
05-13-2009, 05:51 PM
:hug: for the fall. Ouch and:kiss: it better

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Nalbandian... :lick: :p

Nooo:sobbing:i was starting to day dream:mad::p

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 05:55 PM

Nishikori :p

Noleta
05-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Can't believe they're being extra posistive about Novak on Sky:eek:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Nishikori :p

:mad: you're disturbing my dream:p i feel like cheating when having such dreams:tape:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 06:02 PM
:eek: The man with swine flu lives in Gent. What a shocker for me. That's like 20km away from me.

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:06 PM
:eek: The man with swine flu lives in Gent. What a shocker for me. That's like 20km away from me.

Why does it have to be in Oost-Vlaanderen:mad::eek:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Why does it have to be in Oost-Vlaanderen:mad::eek:

I know :rolleyes: Thank god he has been brought to Brussels :p

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 06:09 PM
:mad: you're disturbing my dream:p i feel like cheating when having such dreams:tape:

And I hadn't even got as far as Nieminen!

:hug:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:11 PM
I know :rolleyes: Thank god he has been brought to Brussels :p

I shouldn't laugh but can't help it:haha:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=*Ljubica*;8564478]And I hadn't even got as far as Nieminen!

I didn't realise so many player's name start with N:p

Lee
05-13-2009, 06:13 PM
We have many cases of H1N1 (official and more appropriate name for Swine) flu here and the top doctor in the state said this strain is actually milder than other strains of flu this year. :shrug:

pica_pica
05-13-2009, 06:22 PM
N for Nikolay?

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=*Ljubica*;8564478]And I hadn't even got as far as Nieminen!

I didn't realise so many player's name start with N:p

Oh very many - I hadn't even got as far as Ivan Navarro and Nico Almagro yet! Also Nicolas Lapentti :p

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
The only name i know is Novak:p the others i forget easily:lol:

pica_pica
05-13-2009, 06:25 PM
And how can we forget......N for Nadal? :haha:

Lee
05-13-2009, 06:25 PM
The only name i know is Novak:p the others i forget easily:lol:

I guess you drink too much Aqua Novak :p

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:27 PM
I guess you drink too much Aqua Novak :p

And a selective memory:p

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 06:29 PM

:lol: I always try very hard too :tape: :angel:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:32 PM

I gave up on my dream:p

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 06:35 PM
I gave up on my dream:p

So how about start a new one for tonight - let's start with "R" for Radek :angel:

Herdwick
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
R for Rafa :lol:

pica_pica
05-13-2009, 06:37 PM
So how about start a new one for tonight - let's start with "R" for Radek :angel:
:help: He's nightmare to me, no matter how he's a prince for Nicole

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:39 PM

:bolt: no thank you i like the letters N-O-V-A-K D-J-O-K-O-V-I-C :p

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 06:39 PM
:help: He's nightmare to me, no matter how he's a prince for Nicole

Me too. He obviously has some (very) hidden talents, that I don't want to think of as I'm about to eat dinner :tape:

Later girls :wavey:

R for Rafa :lol:

:nerner:

And - almost forgot - going back to "N" - "N" is for Nikolay Davydenko :hearts:

Bye for now :wavey:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Me too. He obviously has some (very) hidden talents, that I don't want to think of as I'm about to eat dinner :tape:

Later girls :wavey:

What are you having for dinner? sausages with eggs:p

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
What are you having for dinner? sausages with eggs:p

:lol:

No :p My world-renowned lasagne :drool:

And for the letters - I will just stick with "M" is for Miljan :hearts:

Now I really MUST go! Later :kiss:

Noleta
05-13-2009, 06:43 PM
:lol:

No :p My world-renowned lasagne :drool:

And for the letters - I will just stick with "M" is for Miljan :hearts:

Now I really MUST go! Later :kiss:

:lick:

Enjoy i'm off as well:wavey:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Made banana cake while waiting for Andy's match. What an odd taste, I don't even have a proper smiley for this. It's not horrible enough to put this :tape:, not good enough to put this :lick:. It's just :confused: + :scratch:

Rosie, I asume it was veggie lasagne? :drool: Seriously my favourite food!

NBA is dangerous! Poor Leo! :eek: :spit: And is that creature next to him Kevin Bacon? If so, darn he got ugly. Could even be a woman :scratch:

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/11/9/4/album_large_913759.jpg

*Ljubica*
05-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Made banana cake while waiting for Andy's match. What an odd taste, I don't even have a proper smiley for this. It's not horrible enough to put this :tape:, not good enough to put this :lick:. It's just :confused: + :scratch:

Rosie, I asume it was veggie lasagne? :drool: Seriously my favourite food!

Indeed :D One of my specialities :D

And must admit I've given up waiting for Andy - it's getting too late and I have to be up at 5.30am. :yawn:

So it's goodnight from me, and I hope I wake up to a nice OOP for Nole tomorrow.

As for the banana cake - I'm not a huge :banana: fan to be honest. Don't mind them in fruit salads etc mixed with other fruits, but not a lover of them on their own, or anything too strongly flavoured with them. So I'd probably give the cake a miss and go for something like carrot and orange :lick: or lemon and ginger (my favourite) instead.

Goodnight from me anyway :wavey:

ellen_
05-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Never tried carrots and orange in cake, nor lemon and ginger. Sounds sour, and I like sweet more :p Like pineapple cake or apple cake.

Goodnight and sweet dreams :wavey:

arm
05-13-2009, 11:40 PM
:kiss:

I only have time to post in one thread. :nerner: So read in the tournament thread.

:hug::hug:

Lee
05-14-2009, 12:57 AM
NBA is dangerous! Poor Leo! :eek: :spit: And is that creature next to him Kevin Bacon? If so, darn he got ugly. Could even be a woman :scratch:

http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/11/9/4/album_large_913759.jpg

Have you seen Shaq O'Neil (over 7 feet and 300 lbs) jumped onto spectators? :lol:

Kevin Bacon :tape: :tape: :tape:

Lee
05-14-2009, 01:00 AM
:kiss:

I only have time to post in one thread. :nerner: So read in the tournament thread.

:hug::hug:

Thanks for the report :hug:

First day of your first tournament is absolutely wonderful, right? :hug: :kiss:

kalisita
05-14-2009, 02:49 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:yippee: Pens win in 7 and advance to Eastern Conference Final for second straight year! :yippee:

After 6 tight games, with 3 OTs and 5 1 goal games, a blow-out! :aparty: 6-2 win!

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1242264991

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/penguin-1.gif?t=1242265182http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/icon06.gif?t=1242265184http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/penguin-1.gif?t=1242265182

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/penguins.gif?t=1242265146

Lee
05-14-2009, 04:34 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: for the Pens!

Stephie Cesc
05-14-2009, 07:54 AM
:wavey: Hi. My fave singer is holding a concert next month and I've just bought the tickets :banana: It'll be his first ever concert and I'm very excited :yippee:
I got nice seats and I bought the tickets with a reasonable price :yeah: :bounce:

ellen_
05-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Have you seen Shaq O'Neil (over 7 feet and 300 lbs) jumped onto spectators? :lol:

Kevin Bacon :tape: :tape: :tape:

No :eek: Oh my. Dangerous, dangerous,... :lol:

:wavey: Hi. My fave singer is holding a concert next month and I've just bought the tickets :banana: It'll be his first ever concert and I'm very excited :yippee:
I got nice seats and I bought the tickets with a reasonable price :yeah: :bounce:

Yay! And who's that? :p

ellewoods
05-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Congrats for the Pens fans!

And yay Steph for getting the tickets! Who is your fave singer?

Stephie Cesc
05-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Yay! And who's that? :p

And yay Steph for getting the tickets! Who is your fave singer?

He's a Chinese tv actor-turned-singer :p I don't think you two would know him :rolls: Unless you've watched some chinese tv shows...:p I started to support him since I was 10 and now finally, he's become pretty famous here and is going to have his own concert :dance:

ellen_
05-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Oh okay, I thought you were talking about that David too :lol: Enjoy :dance:

So we were talking about scary movies the other day... I don't know if you like Mr Bean - you are either a fan or a hater. Well I do like him and I saw this episode last night :rolls: I notice slight similarities between his reactions and mine :lol:

I think this is a great episode btw!

fFl29QQBrcQ

*Ljubica*
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Mr Bean :D I want to watch, but I can’t because I’m at work :sad: Will do it later.

kalisita
05-14-2009, 01:08 PM
:wavey: Good morning! (or whatever part of the day it is for you! :D)

Went to bed way too late and got up way too early, but in good spirits here. :dance: Can't wait for Nole's match! JJ actually seems to be rolling through her match :eek: so hopefully Nole will start on time. Hopeful for a stream. :)

Herdwick
05-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Nah - JJ is guaranteed to go to a third :rolls:

kalisita
05-14-2009, 01:50 PM
Not today! 6-2,6-2!

Herdwick
05-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Alright - but you must admit that's not true to form :lol:

No streams as yet for ASV court anyway.:shrug:

Lee
05-14-2009, 03:49 PM

He's a Chinese tv actor-turned-singer :p I don't think you two would know him :rolls: Unless you've watched some chinese tv shows...:p I started to support him since I was 10 and now finally, he's become pretty famous here and is going to have his own concert :dance:

Who? You know many of us read Chinese. :p

No :eek: Oh my. Dangerous, dangerous,... :lol:

He did it many many times and so far, no one was hurt :lol:

Stephie Cesc
05-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Who? You know many of us read Chinese. :p

林峯 :angel: Know him? :p :lol:

Lee
05-14-2009, 04:03 PM
林峯 :angel: Know him? :p :lol:

Just the name :p Pics?

Stephie Cesc