It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 07:50 PM
great! Sam breaks Seppi!
Nole must be quite popular in Italy....his match vs Montanes is scheduled at night while the supposedly more competitive Murray vs Monaco match is cancelled :lol:

arm
04-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Come on Querrey! Just finish it out quickly!

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
The Chelsea yellow outfit looks hidious:help:

Herdwick
04-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Suits their character - they're a nasty team :devil:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Suits their character - they're a nasty team :devil:

Guess you ain't a fan:lol:

Who do you support:)

Lee
04-28-2009, 07:59 PM
great! Sam breaks Seppi!
Nole must be quite popular in Italy....his match vs Montanes is scheduled at night while the supposedly more competitive Murray vs Monaco match is cancelled :lol:

Nole speaks Italian while Murray doesn't :lol:

Herdwick
04-28-2009, 08:00 PM
I worship at the shrine of Messrs Wenger and Fabregas.

:lol: I might just have mentioned it before...

Noleta
04-28-2009, 08:04 PM
.....Not only that:angel:
I worship at the shrine of Messrs Wenger and Fabregas.

:lol: I might just have mentioned it before...

Not sure about Wenger but Fabregas oooh yes:devil:

Good luck for them tomorrow hope they'll trash ManU:devil:don't like how girlie C.Ronaldo is with all the tan and eyebrows shaving etc yuk:rolleyes:

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Nole's popular enough to appear on their entertainment shows a few times....and I'm sure the crowd loves what he did in the exhibition match :)

Herdwick
04-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Thank you petal - we sure need all the good wishes and luck we can get. A thousand curses upon the Scum (advance apologies to Raine :hug:)

And get Raquel on dear Cristiano - last time his name was mentioned she was of the opinion that he's a disgrace to her nation :lol:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Thank you petal - we sure need all the good wishes and luck we can get. A thousand curses upon the Scum (advance apologies to Raine :hug:)

And get Raquel on dear Cristiano - last time his name was mentioned she was of the opinion that he's a disgrace to her nation :lol:

:haha: Raquel:worship: no offence to any Ronaldo fan:angel::hug:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Why do footballers fall on the ground like flies:rolleyes:

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Just noticed that ATP now has a Chinese site! :eek:
But loading it is as slow as clay :lol:
Unless it's in hard court speed I'll still stick to the English site

Lee
04-28-2009, 08:19 PM
I know they just launch the site but I haven't tried it.

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Sam :smash:

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
:eek: Safina attempting double bagels!!!! :eek:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 08:26 PM
:eek: Safina attempting double bagels!!!! :eek:

She needs to she's number one without winning so many tournaments at least JJ was very consistent last year:rolleyes:oh that stupid ranking system:smash:

Noleta
04-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Drogba:rolleyes::smash:

What a boring match:spit:

ellen_
04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
I literally watched 20 seconds and I switched again :tape: The chance of flying objects towards the tv increases every second I watch that.

Herdwick
04-28-2009, 08:33 PM
It's messy and snappy isn't it? I was hoping for a Barca masterclass :sad:

Sam dear - this isn't what I had in mind.

pica_pica
04-28-2009, 08:37 PM
:banghead: Sam!!!
Glad that Safina finally acts like a top player.....bagel+breadstick........now I'm hungry

Noleta
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I literally watched 20 seconds and I switched again :tape: The chance of flying objects towards the tv increases every second I watch that.
Oh dear that was the right decision:lol:
It's messy and snappy isn't it? I was hoping for a Barca masterclass :sad:

Sam dear - this isn't what I had in mind.

I thought Novak will already be on court by now:tape:

Maybe they're saving the best till last:devil:

Running:Free
04-29-2009, 03:19 AM
Reading back on the other thread, hope Elle's exam went well :unsure: :kiss:

kalisita
04-29-2009, 05:17 AM
I'm :sad: and :mad: tonight. All because of hockey. First, Carolina Hurricanes scored twice in like the last minute of the game to beat the New Jersey Devils which means the Penguins play the Washington Capitals in the 2R. This was the worst possible match up for them in my mind at least. So that made me :sad:. Then NHL announced the schedule for 2R and the series doesn't start until Saturday when it should start on Thursday with the other Eastern series. This is most likely because of NBC wanting the Pens-Caps to kick of their series on their shit channel! This made me :mad:. Especially since the Caps won their series in 7 tonight while the Pens won on Sunday and you're supposed to be punished for going longer by having less time between series! I hate NBC sports! They already muck up slam tennis for me and now this crap! :ras:

Thank you for letting me vent and I also wanted to let Raine know that the Pens play the Capitals next in case she didn't know already. :)

Lee
04-29-2009, 06:51 AM
:hug: kalisita

Lee
04-29-2009, 06:56 AM
It's an absolute crappy day for me, even with Nole win. The day will end in another hour but I don't see there will be any improvement in the near future.

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 09:01 AM
:hug: Kick something hard - it often helps.

Tea and sympathy duly dispatched from across the Atlantic.

Masha91
04-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Same from down under! :)

Stephie Cesc
04-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey everyone :wavey: I finally finished my A-Level exams and I'm soooooo happy right now :rolls:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Goodo.

:drink: all round then yes?

Stephie Cesc
04-29-2009, 11:10 AM
I don't wanna think about it anymore :p :lol:

I'm getting excited for Arsenal's match tonight! :dance: I hope we can win at Old Trafford!

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 11:15 AM
I am excited but frankly already resigned to a loss.:sad:

Our defence is just not up to it these days :bigcry:

Stephie Cesc
04-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Trying to be optimistic :lol:

Who will play for us if Silvestre and Gibbs weren't available tonight :bigcry: Alex Song as Centre back? :rolls:

Too bad Arshavin can't play in CL

ellewoods
04-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Reading back on the other thread, hope Elle's exam went well :unsure: :kiss:

Aww thanks :hug: It went better than the last one and we'll just leave it at that :lol:

But as I said in the other thread, my happy news today is that I got an interview for one of the jobs I applied for :bounce:

*Raine
04-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Noleta: Stop being mean to Cristiano Ronaldo and my Manchester United :p. I am a huge fan, you know.

Stephie, Herdwick, Ellen: I hope your Arsenal loses to my team today.

kthxbye :p

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Raine - your wish will be our defence's command :rolls:

Now no gloating please at the inevitable :angel:

Stephie Cesc
04-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Arsenal will win, Raine ;)

Lee
04-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks and Herdwick, I am not a meanie like Fognini who kicked the microphone at the back of the court when I am mad or feel like crap. Other than slamming my bedroom door, there's really not much I can do. :p

Stephie, congratulation finishing your AL exam. :bounce:

Mine was another lifetime ago and I still remember every minutes. Including sitting thru 6 hours (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon) of Maths in a pair of wet jeans, and boiled the conc. sulphuric acid during my chem lab exam :rolls:

Lee
04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
I cancelled the trip to Mexico, it's just too stressful.

Stephie Cesc
04-29-2009, 04:56 PM

Mine was another lifetime ago and I still remember every minutes. Including sitting thru 6 hours (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon) of Maths in a pair of wet jeans, and boiled the conc. sulphuric acid during my chem lab exam :rolls:

Thanks.;)6 hours of examination! My hands are very painful now. I had to write 4 essays in the afternoon session :rolleyes: It was a nightmare :shrug:

But I'm glad that it's over now :)

*Raine
04-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Stephie and Herdwick: Gloating is my middle name. :D ;)

:nerner:
Sorry Cesc but I can't cheer for you today, Man United comes first. :angel:

PS: Stephie, you can check out the studio songs of the Idols tomorrow again in that link I sent you. :D

It sucks that the match will be at 2:45 am our time. :o :ras: :spit:

kalisita
04-29-2009, 05:14 PM
I cancelled the trip to Mexico, it's just too stressful.

:sad: :hug: Were you able to get a refund?

Last night on the news they announced that someone from my area was being tested for Swine Flu. It is a little bit scary, just hearing about it so much. :scared:

Lee
04-29-2009, 05:20 PM
We paid $207 for insurance, thus I got the full refund. Of course, the insurance is not refundable :p I am taking it as money for my stress relieve medication. Too bad I can't file that on my tax return. :sobbing:

Lee
04-29-2009, 05:23 PM
IMO, the media are over the top on this, thus, the government overreact of the situation. But hearing it everyday watching local and national news plus my mom worries really really stress me out. I ONLY WANT A FREAKING VACATION FOR RELAXATION!!!!!! :armed:

kalisita
04-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Simon down a break already to Fognini. :sad: Trying to get it back right now, though.

kalisita
04-29-2009, 05:39 PM
IMO, the media are over the top on this, thus, the government overreact of the situation. But hearing it everyday watching local and national news plus my mom worries really really stress me out. I ONLY WANT A FREAKING VACATION FOR RELAXATION!!!!!! :armed:

I agree. They almost make it sound like as soon as you come in contact with the it you will immediately drop dead!

Lee
04-29-2009, 05:56 PM
I agree. They almost make it sound like as soon as you come in contact with the it you will immediately drop dead!

Over the last few months, I bet there are many more people contracted flu than the reported cases of Swine flu here. They all have the same symptons but did any of the media reported those cases every day, NO!!! And I bet over the last few months, more Americnas died from flu or complications from flu than the total number of Mexicans died from Swine flu. But did the government panic, NO!!!

It's more pathetic that because of this, now the parents rush their kids to emergency when they have any sign of sickness, thus, exposing the kids to more viruses and bacteria. :o

pica_pica
04-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Aww thanks :hug: It went better than the last one and we'll just leave it at that :lol:

But as I said in the other thread, my happy news today is that I got an interview for one of the jobs I applied for :bounce:

Good luck ellewoods!!! (I sucked in my interview yesterday :o)

Hey everyone :wavey: I finally finished my A-Level exams and I'm soooooo happy right now :rolls:

Great! Have fun! :)

Thanks and Herdwick, I am not a meanie like Fognini who kicked the microphone at the back of the court when I am mad or feel like crap. Other than slamming my bedroom door, there's really not much I can do. :p

:eek:

Simon down a break already to Fognini. :sad: Trying to get it back right now, though.

Simon :smash: set points all blown!!!

pica_pica
04-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Gillou :bigcry:

arm
04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
I am so tired. And I don't like Fognini, plus the fact that I :inlove: Fognini, why the hell is the italian winning? :mad:

Lee
04-29-2009, 06:33 PM
I am so tired. And I don't like Fognini, plus the fact that I :inlove: FogniniGillou, why the hell is the italian winning? :mad:

Fixed

:hug:

arm
04-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Fixed

I can not believe I wrote Fognini instead of Gilles. :bolt:

arm
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
My preferences in terms of players I want to see in Madrid:

1- Nole
2- Djokovic
3- Novak

4- Rafa ( I want to see him in Spain and enjoy the spanish :woship:ing him :rolls: they are so fanatic, must be fun)
5- Roger (I have danced ballet, figures I'd love to watch him doing some. :nerner:)
6- Gilles :hearts:
7- Murray :rolls:
8- Wawa :hearts:
9- Jankovic :o

arm
04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Gilles :woohoo:

Lee
04-29-2009, 06:44 PM
:dance:

TTC is showing his match but I have to leave now. Lots of boring works to do. :wavey:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 06:45 PM

1- Nole
2- Djokovic
3- Novak

4- Rafa ( I want to see him in Spain and enjoy the spanish :woship:ing him :rolls: they are so fanatic, must be fun)
5- Roger (I have danced ballet, figures I'd love to watch him doing some. :nerner:)

Bye Lee, Evening all

A very sound list - not a dud choice :D. Go to the top of the class.

JP is already in a strop; one of the PCs has got a virus and Arsenal haven't even started yet. I fear I am in for a trying evening :rolleyes:

arm
04-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Bye Lee, Evening all

A very sound list - not a dud choice :D. Go to the top of the class.

JP is already in a strop; one of the PCs has got a virus and Arsenal haven't even started yet. I fear I am in for a trying evening :rolleyes:

Sure! First time I am going to a tennis tournament, I figured I'd want to see the big guns. :rolls: Next tournament my list will be different for sure. ;)

BTW, virus in a PC is not that bad. There are 2 people who may have the flu here in portugal and one of them is a baby from Chaves :awww: who had came back from the US. :unsure:

Lee :wavey:

arm
04-29-2009, 06:56 PM
BTW; if you fear you have a trying evening ahead of you, you should come with me and my friends to the cinema. :shrug: We're going to watch "the international", come along! :bounce:

:rolls:

arm
04-29-2009, 06:59 PM

1- Nole
2- Djokovic
3- Novak

10- Safin

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 07:01 PM
How very kind - thank you. You're probably best to avoid Old Trafford - ritual slaughter may be on the cards.

Sick to death of bloody swine fever here - talk about hype. They seem now to be reporting on anyone with a mild case of the sniffles :explode:

Fognini seems a bit of an arse.

arm
04-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I really can't stand Fognini. :mad:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:04 PM
How very kind - thank you. You're probably best to avoid Old Trafford - ritual slaughter may be on the cards.

Sick to death of bloody swine fever - talk about hype. They seem now to be reporting on anyone with a mild case of the sniffles :explode:

Fognini seems a bit of an arse.

Agree on Fognini, agree on the flu.

A friend who present that project with me today came yesterday from Cancun, Mexico. :rolls: Even the teacher metioned it, but as it was Cellular and Mollecular Biology we talked abiut the virus itself not that she was coming from Mexico. . I envy her the stuff she has told me about the place :inlove:.

*Raine
04-29-2009, 07:04 PM
:wavey: Everyone

(Eh.. no one will notice my post anyway *shrugs*)

I'm getting cold feet towards the job fair on Friday. I still have to study/research today (Thursday) for the 300 companies who will be at the job fair (Friday). Maybe I am just nervous that it's my first time, I have a lot of questions to myself right now (a lot of: can I do this, can I do that, what if etc.)

I'll post again soon to let you know if I went to the job fair or not.

*sigh*

I don't think I can watch the Arsenal - Man United match at 2:45 am here today :tape:. I need my sleep and I am not in the mood to be even more depressed than I already am.

Good night :wavey:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Come on Gilllou - don't let this tosser upset you :kiss:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:05 PM
:wavey: Everyone

I'm getting cold feet towards the job fair on Friday. I still have to study/research today (Thursday) for the 300 companies who will be at the job fair (Friday) :wacko: :wacko:. Maybe I am just nervous that it's my first time, I have a lot of questions to myself right now (a lot of: can I do this, can I do that, what if etc.)

I'll post again soon to let you know if I went to the job fair or not.

*sigh*

I don't think I can watch the Arsenal - Man United match at 2:45 am here today :tape:. I need my sleep and I am not in the mood to be even more depressed than I already am.

You CAN do anything you want! :bounce: You go to that fair and kick ass! :rocker2: :hug:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Enjoy your fair :wavey:

JP is currently sticking pins in a wax effigy of Sir Alex :nerner:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Come on Gilllou - don't let this tosser upset you :kiss:

I watched his match yesterday (Fogini's) and what an a**hole he is! :mad:

The umpire took a decision about an in or out ball that he did not agree with and like so when the match was over he was reluctant to greet the umpire and when he did, he kind of "slapped" his hand using and incridoble arrogant body language. :explode:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:12 PM
It's official, I really cannot stand him :explode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdKcT-axMNs&feature=related

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 07:13 PM
You've got the umbrella! :rolls:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:14 PM
You've got the umbrella! :rolls:

I could give it some use if I happen to see Fognini in Madrid :mad: :rolls:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Oh you're bound to! First people we saw in Madrid last October were my 2 top 'faves' walking to practice, on the practice courts, walking back and on court. They were everywhere.
Did I run into Nole? No.

'Tis written on the wind, tis everywhere you go :rolls:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Oh you're bound to! First people we saw in Madrid last October were my 2 top 'faves' walking to practice, on the practice courts, walking back and on court. They were everywhere.
Did I run into Nole? No.

'Tis written on the wind, tis everywhere you go :rolls:

That sucked. :awww: Who was it? SB and whoelse?

But you know, what's written on the wind for me is that I should meet Nole at the first opportunity I have. :ashrug: :rolls:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Lizard eyes of course!

Gillou :bounce:

Ya boo sucks Fognini!

kalisita
04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Simon through! Yeah!

arm
04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Gilles :D :kiss:

pica_pica
04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah....so glad Gillou is through :hearts:
I love his dreamy eyes.....irresistible aura about him

Plus JJ gave out 2 breadsticks :woohoo:

arm
04-29-2009, 07:56 PM
I don't know who to cheer for :( :awww: Gasquet or Ernie? :unsure: :shrug:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Richie all the way :kiss: You know it makes sense. (Sorry Ernie :hug:- you get my support against most others but not against Richie)

Arsenal :banghead: are being squashed. JP is sulking and only communicating in grunts.

arm
04-29-2009, 08:17 PM
JP :hug:

I hink i am going to go with Richie because i's easier to cheer for he man who is going to win the mach in the end. :o I mean, supporting Nole is painful enough, in these situations I claim he right to take the easy way. :rolls:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Have offered him melon and coffee - one got a grunt and the other no response at all. Told him you sent a :hug: and he snapped 'Why?'

The joys of married life :haha:

Richie going great guns :bounce:

Poor Ernie (and he drove the fastest milkcart in the west)

Noleta
04-29-2009, 08:47 PM
The goal Arsenal conceded was poor:rolleyes:

arm
04-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Have offered him melon and coffee - one got a grunt and the other no response at all. Told him you sent a :hug: and he snapped 'Why?'

Again, JP :hug:. Tha bad? :scared:

You should have told him that as a nice girl that I am, there might not be an answered to he questionwhy did I send him a hug. :shrug: Though there is an answer.

And Herdwick 2 things:

1) :hug: for you too for the trying evening. :lol:

2) Today I was awake at 9:30 because I had classes at 10 am. :rolls:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Nope - he's still sunk in gloom and having to re-install Windows. Have had to relinguish the tennis after halftime and can't find a stream for Richie either.

I shall go and watch Pride and Prejudice upstairs.

arm
04-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Nope - he's still sunk in gloom and having to re-install Windows. Have had to relinguish the tennis after halftime and can't find a stream for Richie either.

I shall go and watch Pride and Prejudice upstairs.

Use betfair :nerner:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Of course - it just occurred to me! With your gracious permission....:D :worship:

Noleta
04-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Triocki up 5/0:eek:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Ernie looks really pissed off.

This has got to be one of the worst attended Masters tournaments.

arm
04-29-2009, 09:17 PM
You have my permition :rolls: :hug:

Noleta
04-29-2009, 09:19 PM

It's cold and late and it's in the middel of a work week plus there is football:shrug:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Arsenal slightly better but still permanently on the back foot.

Eduardo!

arm
04-29-2009, 09:32 PM
I can believe I am watching Spice Girls vidoe again :tape:

Could any of you make me stop, please? :o :rolls: Please!

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Richie won! And am watching P&P but it's not a patch on the BBCs 1995 version...

Lee
04-29-2009, 09:53 PM
I watched his match yesterday (Fogini's) and what an a**hole he is! :mad:

The umpire took a decision about an in or out ball that he did not agree with and like so when the match was over he was reluctant to greet the umpire and when he did, he kind of "slapped" his hand using and incridoble arrogant body language. :explode:

He is. Did you see how he took his frustration on the poor microphone at the back of the court :rolleyes:

Simon through! Yeah!

Gilles :D :kiss:

Yeah....so glad Gillou is through :hearts:
I love his dreamy eyes.....irresistible aura about him

Plus JJ gave out 2 breadsticks :woohoo:

:bigclap: Gillou

Poor JP :lol:

There's a cold war waging between me and my SY.

The night matches are bad but it's pretty full during the day matches.

arm
04-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Richie :bounce:

arm
04-29-2009, 10:00 PM
He is. Did you see how he took his frustration on the poor microphone at the back of the court :rolleyes:

I saw. :( Now I understand why you don't like him. :rolls:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 10:04 PM
:wavey: Lee

Shall add Fognini to the 'dislike' list

On a completely unrelated note we've got a new electric toothbrush:D

arm
04-29-2009, 10:09 PM
:rolls: I am so glad you share that precious information with us! :hug:

When I was 8 years old what I asked my mom for christmas was an electric toothbrush and she gave me it. I used it in January but by February I was already back to my normal toothbrush.

But I see you're ver happy about this toothbrush. :aparty: :bounce:

Herdwick
04-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Well, Richie aside, it is definitely the highlight of my evening. :dance:

The Incredible Sulk is still downstairs. :rolleyes:

I'm going to have a bath :wavey:

arm
04-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Use your new toothbrush. :wavey:

:secret: And careful with the sulk he might read this later and get :mad:. :awww:

Lee
04-29-2009, 10:21 PM
I saw. :( Now I understand why you don't like him. :rolls:

I don't like him before that. :p

I saw him numerous times in Indian Wells. He carries himself like he is tennis God :shrug: while he's a little bit better than a nobody. :rolleyes: I had to restrain myself from trying to wipe that arrogant smirk that he always has on his face. :tape:

arm
04-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I don't like him before that. :p

I saw him numerous times in Indian Wells. He carries himself like he is tennis God :shrug: while he's a little bit better than a nobody. :rolleyes: I had to restrain myself from trying to wipe that arrogant smirk that he always has on his face. :tape:

I know! I remember you mentioning it during MC when he played Murray. :p

:secret: He is a bit hot though. :o :secret:

Lee
04-29-2009, 10:34 PM
I know! I remember you mentioning it during MC when he played Murray. :p

:secret: He is a bit hot though. :o :secret:

NOOOOOOO!!!! You have a better taste than this Raquel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arm
04-29-2009, 10:38 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!! You have a better taste than this Raquel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolls: :o I do, I do. I mean, impartially speaking he is phiscally hot :haha: but when you add the fact that he is a jerk he loses all his hotness. :unsure:

:haha:

*Raine
04-30-2009, 01:37 AM
*gloating mode right now*

ellewoods
04-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Steph - sorry this is so late but congrats on finishing the exams! :hug:

Pica - I'm excited about the interview and because I already have a job, I am only doing this interview for my own curiosity so I hopefully won't be too nervous going into it. It's still a couple of weeks away though. And don't worry about your "stuff-up" at the interview. The more you practice your interview skills the better you will be :hug:

Raine - Axel has some okay music but did you hear about the incident at the ARIAs (Aussie music awards) a few years back? He whipped out his *ahem* on stage :eek: Oh and also, good luck for your fair! Don't be nervous...just be yourself and spend more times at the companies you are interested in. Dont waste time with somewhere you won't be happy! :hug:

Lee - Sucks about cancelling the trip to Mexico. Will you go somewhere else for some relaxation?

And re: Fognini - never seen him on court so dont know what he's like but from all reports I think I will stay away. But phwoar with his cheekbones!

Am enjoying some very very good coffee right now. Mmm. I have become a bit of a caffeine addict. I need one every day now..it's so bad :devil:

*Raine
04-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Elle, Herdwick and Raquel (and to everyone else I guess :scratch:):

Tomorrow's the day of the job fair, I can do this :). I'm all up for the experience. I woke up today feeling more confident than I was last night. :D

Thank you for all the advice you have given me, it's a great feeling for friends to cheer you up and tell me I can do it. :hug::hug::hug:

PS: Herdwick and Noleta -> A big :nerner: to your Arsenal *evil laugh*. Yay Manchester United!!
[/end of gloating]

Herdwick
04-30-2009, 02:09 PM
I shall heap coals of fire upon your head and wish you every success with your job fair:angel:

While we are waiting this seems applicable in certain quarters...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/carol_midgley/article6193855.ece

Lee
04-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Lee - Sucks about cancelling the trip to Mexico. Will you go somewhere else for some relaxation?

I don't have plan B and I need some recovery time before planning another trip. Probably a road trip somewhere. *sigh* It takes a few days for me to put together the Mexico one. After de-stress, I will start looking. :lol:

Am enjoying some very very good coffee right now. Mmm. I have become a bit of a caffeine addict. I need one every day now..it's so bad :devil:

A cup or 2 of very very good coffee is good.

Tomorrow's the day of the job fair, I can do this :). I'm all up for the experience. I woke up today feeling more confident than I was last night. :D

Good luck and enjoy the experience.

arm
04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Gilrs, today is a very important day for me! :bounce: Queima das Fitas starts at 00:01.

And I am going to stop being a fresher by using those clothes I showed you for the first time. :D

It's a very important day ina student's life. :bounce: And next week is just party and no school at all. :D

Lee
04-30-2009, 03:47 PM
:bounce: Raquel.

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arm
04-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Today is the Serenata Monumental: fado. :)

ellewoods
04-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Have a great day Racquel :hug:

ellen_
04-30-2009, 08:01 PM
It's time for me to say Auf Wiedersehen, as I'm leaving to Munich in the morning. I hope to be able to see some Nole in Rome... :unsure: When I'm not at the tournament, the bar, the swimming pool, the mall, or just the hotel lounge :aplot: Don't know if I'll be able to go online at our room though, but you'll see me appear if I can :lol:

:wavey:

kalisita
04-30-2009, 08:28 PM
It's time for me to say Auf Wiedersehen, as I'm leaving to Munich in the morning. I hope to be able to see some Nole in Rome... :unsure: When I'm not at the tournament, the bar, the swimming pool, the mall, or just the hotel lounge :aplot: Don't know if I'll be able to go online at our room though, but you'll see me appear if I can :lol:

:wavey: Hope you have a great trip!

Lee
04-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Have a great trip ellen

Lee
04-30-2009, 10:28 PM
I can't believe the governing board of my school district can be b**tard like this. About 2 months ago, a proposal of closing my son's school was up for discussion. Students and parents stormed the board meeting and they put aside the proposal.

Last week, the automatic phone message from the school district had nothing but static, then another phone message came on Monday, April 27 saying they recognised there was a problem and said the board meeting would be on Tuesday, April 28. On Tuesday, April 28, another phone message saying there's a mistake with the previous message, the board meeting should be Monday, April 27. Hubby said that sounded really fishy and today, we received a letter from the school board that during the meeting on Monday, they voted and approved the closure of my son's school.

I am absolutely disgusted by both the governing board and the staff of the school district.

kalisita
04-30-2009, 10:53 PM
I can't believe the governing board of my school district can be b**tard like this. About 2 months ago, a proposal of closing my son's school was up for discussion. Students and parents stormed the board meeting and they put aside the proposal.

Last week, the automatic phone message from the school district had nothing but static, then another phone message came on Monday, April 27 saying they recognised there was a problem and said the board meeting would be on Tuesday, April 28. On Tuesday, April 28, another phone message saying there's a mistake with the previous message, the board meeting should be Monday, April 27. Hubby said that sounded really fishy and today, we received a letter from the school board that during the meeting on Monday, they voted and approved the closure of my son's school.

I am absolutely disgusted by both the governing board and the staff of the school district.

:hug: That is reprehensible behavior, but, sadly, not remotely shocking. :sad: What is going to happen with your son now?

Lee
04-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't know whether they can really close the school in the coming school year, which is what they plan. It will be a zoo in next governing board meeting and we'll see. There's only 4 weeks left for this school year and next school year will start in August. I don't know how they think they can accomplish in making a big change like this in 3 months.

What happen is, the 5 elementary schools in the district will change from K-5 to K-6, this year's 6th and 7th (my son) grade students will move into the remaining middle school of the district. Another problem is, both middle schools are quite up to their capacities. So even with one less grade, the school will be pretty crowded. My son doesn't want to go there and many parents will be very upset because of the 2 middle schools in the district, my son's school accomplished much more in extra-curricular programs like cheering leading (won national title last year and 2nd this year) and all sports teams (baseball, basketball, track & field, etc) are the best in their divisions.

No matter what, once my son finishes 8th grade, I will find him a charter or private prep high school. I will not let my son be educated by this bunch anymore. When he started middle school, I wanted to enroll him in one of the charter school in the area, but his buddy went to this middle schooll and some of the kids he didn't like go to that charter school, so I kept him in the public school system. What a big mistake!!!! :mad: :mad:

ellewoods
05-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Argh that's horrible news Lee :sad: I don't have much else to offer but a huuuuge :hug:

Herdwick
05-01-2009, 10:30 AM
:wavey: Morning all

Fun day all round I hope - trust Coimbra is still intact.:rolls:

Lee - that sounds bad. Are private school fees very high your way?

arm
05-01-2009, 02:54 PM

:awww: Lee, I am so sorry. I thought that issue was closed. :( Just don't lose faith and keep on fighting for what you believe it's right. :hug:

Coimbra is great :hearts::hearts: Just my feet not so much, those bastard shoes I had to wear :shout:.

*Raine
05-01-2009, 03:59 PM
http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/bye1.gif Just got back from the job fair.

It was my first time and I sure had fun. http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/happy.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/heart.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/bobo.gif

Wow, all in all there were 25,000 applicants. Makes sense for the long line (super long line) outside of the center.

I am so tired right now.. so good night. http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/sleep_1.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/sleep_1.gif

http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/thumbdown.gif Too bad there was no job opening as Novak's physio. http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/crying.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/shifty.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/blushing.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/wub.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/roll2.gif

Lee
05-01-2009, 04:19 PM

The ones (private prep schools) here are not too high that's out of reach for us. But you need to excel both academically and in extra-curriculum to gain entry.

http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/bye1.gif Just got back from the job fair.

It was my first time and I sure had fun. http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/happy.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/heart.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/bobo.gif

Wow, all in all there were 25,000 applicants. Makes sense for the long line (super long line) outside of the center.

I am so tired right now.. so good night. http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/sleep_1.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/sleep_1.gif

http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/thumbdown.gif Too bad there was no job opening as Novak's physio. http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/crying.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/shifty.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/blushing.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/wub.gif http://data.neuroxmedia.com/upload/googleframe.burstnet.emoticons/idf/roll2.gif

You can kidnap Miljan and there will be an opening for Novak's physio :angel:

*Raine
05-01-2009, 07:26 PM
The ones (private prep schools) here are not too high that's out of reach for us. But you need to excel both academically and in extra-curriculum to gain entry.

You can kidnap Miljan and there will be an opening for Novak's physio :angel:

Or I can be Miljan's assistant. Two gorgeous men. :D

:wavey: really off to bed now

Sunset of Age
05-02-2009, 05:07 PM
:wavey: Congrats on your fellow's victory today, Nole Folks! :hatoff:

Can't deny that Roger was a bit of a help again, choking away his breaks. Pfft. Painful.

I hope Djoko will be able to give Rafa a proper match tomorrow. :)

arm
05-02-2009, 05:09 PM
:wavey: Congrats on your fellow's victory today, Nole Folks! :hatoff:

Can't deny that Roger was a bit of a help again, choking away his breaks. Pfft. Painful.

I hope Djoko will be able to give Rafa a proper match tomorrow. :)

:hug: Thank you, karin. :)

Herdwick, I don't drink a lot. :shrug: At lest I haven't until now. But I need to have a special day during this week. Just one. :nerner:

And STOP calling me :silly. :mad:

Herdwick
05-02-2009, 05:15 PM
:hug: Karin - thanks.

Tough one again I'm afraid. Doesn't bode well for RG or Wimby.

Lee
05-02-2009, 05:22 PM
:hug: Karin!

Herdwick
05-02-2009, 05:25 PM
:hug: Thank you, karin. :)

Herdwick, I don't drink a lot. :shrug: At lest I haven't until now. But I need to have a special day during this week. Just one. :nerner:

And STOP calling me :silly. :mad:

I called your temporary amnesia sad and hinted you may be the worse for drink :angel: That's different.:lol:

arm
05-02-2009, 05:26 PM
I called your temporary amnesia sad and hinted you may be the worse for drink :angel: That's different.:lol:

:rolls: I was thinking about drinking a beer for Nole's victiry today. But I dont want to jinx this. :scared:

Sunset of Age
05-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Tough one again I'm afraid. Doesn't bode well for RG or Wimby.

Yeah... right now, Gonzo is getting eaten for dinner.
I think there's no stopping Rafa for quite a while. He'd the best player out there, and losing to him on clay is no disgrace. That's a bit of a comforting thought, no? :)
No player's reign goes on forever. Roger's has obviously ended by now, and one day, it will happen to Rafa just the same. I wouldn't be surprised to see Djoko and Muzza take over as soon as he lapses.
Not counting on Federror (sorry... :sad:) anymore. :(

Herdwick
05-02-2009, 05:35 PM
We're going to have Pimms in the garden. I'll make you all some too.

Karin -guess we just have to remember past glories. Nothing lasts for ever.

But tbh think I'd rather see him retire soon than go on like this losing matches he'd have won. He's got nothing to prove and can't be enjoying this. There's Mirka and the baby to think of too.

arm
05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
What are pimms? I demand a photo!

Lee
05-02-2009, 05:43 PM
So it's Nole vs Nadal tomorrow.

let's move on to the 2nd match of the day ;)

Go Pens Go. :bounce:

Herdwick
05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
What are pimms? I demand a photo!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimm%27s

http://www.theglowlounge.com/cafebar/MainPages/Pimms_jug.jpg

Only for summer evenings and beloved of the English middle classes...but Arsenal won too so a celebration is called for :bounce:

arm
05-02-2009, 05:54 PM
:lick: Enjoy.

(And who was bossy now? :nerner:)

kalisita
05-02-2009, 06:06 PM
So it's Nole vs Nadal tomorrow.

let's move on to the 2nd match of the day ;)

Go Pens Go. :bounce:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1241283892

I'm very nervous. While it shouldn't matter, the fact that Nole won today makes me even more nervous since they don't generally both win on the same day.

arm
05-02-2009, 06:11 PM
They are going to win :rocker2:

*Raine
05-02-2009, 06:31 PM

The job fair turned out great yesterday. I had fun.

kalisita: Man U and Nole won today, so I'm sure our Penguins will win too. :D

Go Penguins! :bigclap::rocker2::smoke:

Okay I'm off to bed. :wavey:

Lee
05-03-2009, 12:18 AM

kalisita
05-03-2009, 12:39 AM

Thanks. :smooch: I'm trying not to be too upset. It's only Game 1 and it was a close game, 3-2. Caps not too impressive in this game for being #2 in East. Pens outplayed the Caps on 5on5, which is hopefully good going forward. Fleury (goalie) was a little shaky today so he needs be better next game, though he did come up with some good saves. Defense needs to improve. They made a few key mistakes that the Caps made them pay for. Telling myself it's just usual afternoon NBC game for Pens. :p Big, big problem is PP. 0 for 5 today, 4/33 in playoffs so far, and without a goal since Game 3 of last series. :sobbing: It's been bad all year. Managed to get by. Hopefully it won't kill them, though that is my fear. :sad: Hopefully they'll play a little better Monday and that the Caps won't build on this too much. :unsure: Not panic time yet. :)

ellewoods
05-03-2009, 04:22 AM

The job fair turned out great yesterday. I had fun.

kalisita: Man U and Nole won today, so I'm sure our Penguins will win too. :D

Go Penguins! :bigclap::rocker2::smoke:

Okay I'm off to bed. :wavey:

Glad to hear the job fair went well. Is it more of an information session and from there you then go on to apply for the jobs you want?

Masha91
05-03-2009, 06:23 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimm%27s

http://www.theglowlounge.com/cafebar/MainPages/Pimms_jug.jpg

Only for summer evenings and beloved of the English middle classes...but Arsenal won too so a celebration is called for :bounce:

A couple of my friends absolutely ADORE the stuff!

Herdwick
05-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Pity about Penguins :sad:

*Raine
05-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Pity about Penguins :sad:

Aww man. We lost? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Corby :sobbing::hug:

Btw do you know Ricky Hatton? He just lost to our Manny Pacquiao in 2 rounds. :D What a KO!

Glad to hear the job fair went well. Is it more of an information session and from there you then go on to apply for the jobs you want?

Yep. :D

More of you sign up for the companies, give your resume then they will call you for an interview within the week if you're selected and you get to ask some questions about the positions as well.

Does anyone know what song is playing in the background (when Nole comes out of the court)?

1PenlbW5VWs

ellewoods
05-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Wow quiet in here lately. I have news!

I booked my flights to London!! :bounce: I got them for a ridiculously good price and although it's during the winter (I know, I'll freeze considering Sydney winters make me cold :lol::tape: ) I'm sooo super excited. I am going to be needing a lot of help from all the Euro girls here!!

My approximate itinerary looks like this atm:
London - Barcelona - Madrid (join tour to Portugal/South of Spain/Morocco) - South of France (unsure if we should go here during winter? any advice?) - Paris (over Xmas and NYE) - Rome (join Italy tour) - Vienna - Prague - Berlin - Amsterdam - Brussels/Bruges - London

Pointers and tips and any recs or whatever please PM me (as I dont want to clog this thread).

But yay!! This lessens the sting of Nole's loss yesterday considerably :rolls:

Lee
05-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Looks like FUN!!!!!

arm
05-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh MY GOSH yesterday was such a memorable day for me!! :bounce:

Nole andd everyone here :hug::hug: He did his best, I am sure. ;)~

:bounce:

Wow quiet in here lately. I have news!

I booked my flights to London!! :bounce: I got them for a ridiculously good price and although it's during the winter (I know, I'll freeze considering Sydney winters make me cold :lol::tape: ) I'm sooo super excited. I am going to be needing a lot of help from all the Euro girls here!!

My approximate itinerary looks like this atm:
London - Barcelona - Madrid (join tour to Portugal/South of Spain/Morocco) - South of France (unsure if we should go here during winter? any advice?) - Paris (over Xmas and NYE) - Rome (join Italy tour) - Vienna - Prague - Berlin - Amsterdam - Brussels/Bruges - London

Pointers and tips and any recs or whatever please PM me (as I dont want to clog this thread).

But yay!! This lessens the sting of Nole's loss yesterday considerably :rolls:

OH my Gosh!!!!! This is so exciting! I want to help!

Tell me how long,. so that I can have an idea. ;)

Lee
05-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Raquel, I am going to blame you deserting Nole yesterday and that's why he lost. :ras:

arm
05-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Raquel, I am going to blame you deserting Nole yesterday and that's why he lost. :ras:

:secret: I blame myself too. :awww: But Missing that thing was just unthinkable. :shrug:

*Raine
05-04-2009, 04:21 PM
*is depressed*

RIP Adam :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Lee: Apparently David was not able to make it in time. :sobbing:

-----------------------------------------------------------
David Cook fans can use this siggy here and in other forums:
http://i40.tinypic.com/fuz5u0.jpg

Lee
05-04-2009, 04:35 PM
*is depressed*

RIP Adam :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Lee: Apparently David was not able to make it in time. :sobbing:

:hug: Adam is in a better place now. And Adam would be much happier to see his brother's success than having him around in his final moment on earth. :hug:

*Raine
05-04-2009, 04:54 PM
:hug: Adam is in a better place now. And Adam would be much happier to see his brother's success than having him around in his final moment on earth. :hug:

That's what I keep telling myself too. He's in a place where he can't feel any pain now.

From here:

David Cook (http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/cook__david__4_/artist.jhtml) often paid tribute to his older brother while on "American Idol." (http://www.mtv.com/news/topics/a/american_idol/) On Sunday morning, just one day after Adam Cook, 37, died following a decade-long battle with brain cancer, the season-seven winner honored his brother again, serving as grand marshal at the 12th annual Race for Hope 5K run in Washington, D.C.

"I actually lost my brother yesterday to a brain tumor, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now," Cook, 26, told the crowd at the benefit for brain-cancer research while choking up a bit, according to People (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20276329,00.html) magazine. "I lost one today, but I gained 9,000, and I will be here every year that they will have me."

There's a show this week, I don't know if David will cancel it. Not matter how strong he is, I know he's suffering right now. :sad:

Lee
05-04-2009, 05:10 PM

That's what I keep telling myself too. He's in a place where he can't feel any pain now.

From here:

There's a show this week, I don't know if David will cancel it. Not matter how strong he is, I know he's suffering right now. :sad:

It's easier to keep busy. That's from my own experience. I was half the world away when my father passed away and 3000 miles away when my brother died.

*Raine
05-04-2009, 06:05 PM
It's easier to keep busy. That's from my own experience. I was half the world away when my father passed away and 3000 miles away when my brother died.

:sad::awww::hug:I'm sorry about that. That must have been so painful.

My mom had a temporary amnesia at my grandma's funeral five years ago. She couldn't remember where they were, who died and why they were at the cemetery. :sobbing: She was sent to the hospital right away and almost died that day because of high blood pressure :sobbing:. My mom was depressed for 6 months, I'm really glad she's fine now. :awww:

Lee
05-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Glad to know your mom is fine now. That's really tough on her. :hug:

I am more looking forward kind of person. I have my bouts of depressions but I could force myself out of it once I recognised the symptons. Sometimes it's more difficult and sometimes not. But drowning myself in depression will not be good to myself, mentally and physically, and to people who love and care about me.

Dini
05-04-2009, 09:47 PM
:wavey: How are you all? Had a good weekend?

Lee
05-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Morning everyone! It's really too quiet here. :awww:

kalisita :hug: But the Pens will rebounce when they are home!!!!!

arm
05-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Good morning everyone! :D First time ever I woke up at 4pm. :tape:

Nadine!!!!!!!! :hug: How are you? :) And why are you using that flag? :hearts:

*Raine
05-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Go Man United beat Arsenal!!!

:nerner: Herdwick.

Herdwick
05-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Go Man United beat Arsenal!!!

:nerner: Herdwick.

Not only must I spend most of the week in a governement conference on statistics :zzz: but I come home to this.
How unkind. :bigcry:Poor Kieran.:hug:

And where is everyone?

I shall listen to AC/DC very loud on my headphones *sulks*

*Raine
05-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Not only must I spend most of the week in a governement conference on statistics :zzz: but I come home to this.

And where is everyone?

Manchester United

Wooo finals baby!! :clap2::rocker2:

I'm sorry Herdwick. :hug: :hug:I do have to say, I had a great time staring at Cesc and your goalie. :angel:

I'm off to bed since it's 4:44 am here.

Lee
05-06-2009, 01:44 AM

And where is everyone?

:hug: Nothing worse than government conference except government conference on statistics. :hug:

ellen_
05-06-2009, 05:12 PM
:wavey: How's everyone? I'm back from Munich. Had a lovely and hilarious time there, although I'm quite happy I don't have to listen to that Bavarian dialect (= Russian :help:) anymore. But I missed Nole :awww:

Stephie Cesc
05-06-2009, 05:43 PM
:wavey: Ellen. Di and I miss you :hug: Nobody was posting on the sports chat thread when you were gone :lol:

kalisita
05-06-2009, 06:12 PM
:wavey: How's everyone? I'm back from Munich. Had a lovely and hilarious time there, although I'm quite happy I don't have to listen to that Bavarian dialect (= Russian :help:) anymore. But I missed Nole :awww:

:wavey: Welcome back! Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. :)

arm
05-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Everyone :wavey:

I am sorry I haven't been around as much as I wished, but you know... QDF. Today I woke up at 5pm :rolls: and that stands for my record. :bounce:

I really need to go now. have a ball. :D

Take care. Love you :hug: :smooch:

star
05-06-2009, 06:30 PM

:lol: :lol:

I can't understand it very well, or even the accent when speaking Hochdeutsch -- ditto Austrian accent.

*Ljubica*
05-07-2009, 09:28 AM

Ellen :wavey: Welcome back. I am glad that you had fun. I am still in sunny Serbia, so my time on Internet is limited. I will be back to the UK at the weekend, and sadly back to work on Monday :sad: Take care :hug:

Everyone :wavey:

I am sorry I haven't been around as much as I wished, but you know... QDF. Today I woke up at 5pm :rolls: and that stands for my record. :bounce:

I really need to go now. have a ball. :D

Take care. Love you :hug: :smooch:

Raquel dear :hug: i would love to sleep til 5.00pm. I am so tired here.

Take care all and :wavey: for now.

Lee
05-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Hope you have enough rest, Rose! :hug:

Lee
05-07-2009, 05:40 PM
I have to cut down my daily consumption of GM here. I have too much and turn bitter lately.

kalisita
05-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I have to cut down my daily consumption of GM here. I have too much and turn bitter lately.

:sad: Don't let it get to you. :hug:

Lee
05-07-2009, 07:30 PM
:sad: Don't let it get to you. :hug:

Just like depression, once I noticed the symptons, I would cut back :lol:

AND...................................

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Pens%20Shops/Penguins.gif?t=1241283892

kalisita
05-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Just like depression, once I noticed the symptons, I would cut back :lol:

AND...................................

Yes Pens stay alive! Finally won a game, though barely. OT win after being roughly 90 secs from victory. But can't get swept now! :woohoo:

Live to fight another day! Got to stand strong and come out with intensity on Friday. No mistakes!
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/cowboy.gif?t=1241736092

*Ljubica*
05-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Hope you have enough rest, Rose! :hug:

:wavey: I need to go home and back to work to rest :o

As for GM, - I haven´t spent much time there for ages now, - almost a year in fact, and, I haven´t really had much time for any of MTF at all this past two weeks, apart from popping in to this Forum when I get the odd spare moment. And I really think it´s no bad thing to get some distance from this place from time to time. So many people on MTF (mainly GM) are so obsessed with bitterness about people they have never met and never likely to, and have a somewhat warped view of things. Coming to live tennis always makes me realise how there are so many decent tennis fans out there who can enjoy our beautiful game without trying to troll and cause trouble all the time. Don´t let them worry you :hug:

OK - I am off to spend an exciting day with one of Alex´s elderly great aunts, who cannot speak a word of English and makes me eat copious amounts of stodgy cake all day until I burst :o

Take care all.

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 11:37 AM
I want to bake a cake for mum for Mothers Day. Am thinking of making a plum and hazelnut upside down cake. I hope I have time tomorrow to run to the grocery store and get some ingredients! I have such a busy weekend ahead :tape:

Lee
05-08-2009, 03:25 PM
I want to bake a cake for mum for Mothers Day. Am thinking of making a plum and hazelnut upside down cake. I hope I have time tomorrow to run to the grocery store and get some ingredients! I have such a busy weekend ahead :tape:

May I adopt you as my daughter? :awww: Hubby and Jr. have absolutely no plan for Mothers Day :tape:

*Raine
05-08-2009, 03:49 PM
:wavey: For everyone

dfPjWQQDu3c

Ellen: I hope your finger is fine now. :sad:

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 03:51 PM
May I adopt you as my daughter? :awww: Hubby and Jr. have absolutely no plan for Mothers Day :tape:

You are the second person who has said that to me today :rolls: I can be quite the good daughter when I want to be :angel: I also lugged around a billion textbooks in the city yesterday while trying to find the perfect handbag for mum as a gift - she totally needs a new one given the state of current one :lol:

And um, I'm doing all this as a surprise so how do you know your husband/son aren't doing the same? :shrug: I hope they are! Because all mothers deserve to be treated like royalty on Mothers Day! :hug:

Lee
05-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Trust me, hubby has absolutely no idea what a surprise is. :rolls:

And I need to run around to find MYSELF a new handbag for the summer :p

Lee
05-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Raine, I watched that video before and I will say this again, the backing up to the parking spot one, the mothers in my son's school all can do a magnificent job of doing that, even they drive monsters like hummer, ford expeditions, toyota sequoia, etc.

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Trust me, hubby has absolutely no idea what a surprise is. :rolls:

And I need to run around to find MYSELF a new handbag for the summer :p

Educate him :armed:

Lee
05-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Educate a manly man and a teenager boy to look for a handbag? :eek: OK, hubby has very good taste but he doesn't have the time and will end up buying me a very expensive handbag which I really don't want to use :tape:

I am waiting for my son to have a girl friend so she will educate him :p

ellen_
05-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Ellen: I hope your finger is fine now. :sad:

Raine :hug: My finger is fine, don't worry :lol: I should learn to stop running in the house, it's my own fault that I hit that door. It hurts, and the bandage is annoying - but there are worse things than that in the world.

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Educate a manly man and a teenager boy to look for a handbag? :eek: OK, hubby has very good taste but he doesn't have the time and will end up buying me a very expensive handbag which I really don't want to use :tape:

I am waiting for my son to have a girl friend so she will educate him :p

No no. I meant educate him in the art of surprise! Say a bunch of flowers or chocolates or something just randomly. Even my dad managed to buy mum some flowers on Valentines Day this year..totally unexpected by mum (and everyone else in the family :lol: ) But of course, every couple is different and obviously he's done heaps of things right to have you still by his side :)

Lee
05-08-2009, 04:31 PM
No no. I meant educate him in the art of surprise! Say a bunch of flowers or chocolates or something just randomly. Even my dad managed to buy mum some flowers on Valentines Day this year..totally unexpected by mum (and everyone else in the family :lol: ) But of course, every couple is different and obviously he's done heaps of things right to have you still by his side :)

He just hands over all the money :devil:

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 04:53 PM
He just hands over all the money :devil:

:haha: Alright then. Who needs surprises when you can "surprise" yourself

Now am trying to decide if I should get up early for Nole's match in 3 hours time...

Wait no it's not 3 hours...like 2.5 hours??

Lee
05-08-2009, 04:54 PM
I think his match will be in about an hour.

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh I thought it was 5.53pm in Belgrade...according to Nole's site anyway. I just checked the OOP...it's scheduled for 8pm so that gives me two hours to sleep...and I have to be up at 7.30 :confused: Dont know if I should watch it or not! I really want to but I need sleep. Siigh.

Lee
05-08-2009, 04:59 PM
OK, I looked at my clock wrong. In about 2 hours. :p

Lee
05-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Oh I thought it was 5.53pm in Belgrade...according to Nole's site anyway. I just checked the OOP...it's scheduled for 8pm so that gives me two hours to sleep...and I have to be up at 7.30 :confused: Dont know if I should watch it or not! I really want to but I need sleep. Siigh.

It will be 4am your time when the match starts?

ellewoods
05-08-2009, 05:04 PM
It will be 4am your time when the match starts?

Yep and I have to be up at 7.30am to go out and meet friends for brunch. Then tonight I have to work and go to an engagement party after

But I want to see Nole play Viktor as I have never seen them play before!! I guess I should sleep now and see if I wake up when my alarm tells me too :lol:

Bye for now :wavey:

kalisita
05-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Someone needs to make the Madrid thread. The draw is supposed to come out today, though still no time given, though. Who's up for it?

pica_pica
05-08-2009, 05:46 PM
I really want to know which side Novak will turn up....Roger's side again?? Will he be lucky again? :tape:

kalisita
05-08-2009, 05:52 PM
I guess we're hoping for Fed's side again!

Lee
05-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Definitely not me for the Madrid thread :tape:

I ran out after my last post to the library (get a book for my son since his school library will close next week) and did a little grocery shopping. I had everything done an hour ago and was on my way back thinking it would be right on time for Nole's match. There was a slight burn smell when I got on the freeway and then I saw wisps of smoke coming up between the dash board and my steering wheel :scared: I pulled my car out the next off ramp, turned off the A/C and radio, open the windows. At least the garage we use is right by that exit and I left my car there and they transported me back home.

Keeping my fingers crossed this won't cost a fortune to fix :tape:

Lee
05-09-2009, 01:19 AM
:sobbing: The car behaved very well when the technician was all over it. Nothing, no smell, no smoke, etc etc. So it cost almost $50 and I still have absolutely no idea what went wrong and freaked me out :mad: :fiery: :armed:

kalisita
05-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Definitely not me for the Madrid thread :tape:

I ran out after my last post to the library (get a book for my son since his school library will close next week) and did a little grocery shopping. I had everything done an hour ago and was on my way back thinking it would be right on time for Nole's match. There was a slight burn smell when I got on the freeway and then I saw wisps of smoke coming up between the dash board and my steering wheel :scared: I pulled my car out the next off ramp, turned off the A/C and radio, open the windows. At least the garage we use is right by that exit and I left my car there and they transported me back home.

Keeping my fingers crossed this won't cost a fortune to fix :tape:

:sobbing: The car behaved very well when the technician was all over it. Nothing, no smell, no smoke, etc etc. So it cost almost $50 and I still have absolutely no idea what went wrong and freaked me out :mad: :fiery: :armed:

So they had no idea what could have been wrong with it? :confused: I know pretty much nothing about cars. I can do simple stuff like put in oil or window washer fluid but don't know really about how they mechanically work. Did they seem to think it was just some minor thing that you shouldn't even be concerned about or that they just couldn't find anything?

Lee
05-09-2009, 04:56 AM
So they had no idea what could have been wrong with it? :confused: I know pretty much nothing about cars. I can do simple stuff like put in oil or window washer fluid but don't know really about how they mechanically work. Did they seem to think it was just some minor thing that you shouldn't even be concerned about or that they just couldn't find anything?

They ran the car and tried to recreate the problem but could not. They had to remove the dash board and steering wheel to further investigate but it may cost hundreds of dollars and they could not guarantee. So hubby went to get the car back. (his office was a few blocks away) He drove around a little and there're no problem and he let that car in his office parking lot :shrug: We will pick it up tomorrow and hopefully it would not happen again :tape: or when the smoke comes again, it's not only me driving on the freeway. :unsure:

Lee
05-09-2009, 04:57 AM
And congratulation! Pens tied up the series!

kalisita
05-09-2009, 05:14 AM
They ran the car and tried to recreate the problem but could not. They had to remove the dash board and steering wheel to further investigate but it may cost hundreds of dollars and they could not guarantee. So hubby went to get the car back. (his office was a few blocks away) He drove around a little and there're no problem and he let that car in his office parking lot :shrug: We will pick it up tomorrow and hopefully it would not happen again :tape: or when the smoke comes again, it's not only me driving on the freeway. :unsure:

Hope it's okay. :hug:

And congratulation! Pens tied up the series!

:woohoo: Best of 3 now! :woohoo: Huge game tomorrow in Washington. Hate the quick turnaround, but hopefully that benefits the Pens. :rocker2:

Herdwick
05-09-2009, 10:32 AM
:wavey: Morning

Survived the statistics - just. Only thoughts of Nole in various flexible poses kept me going at some points. :angel:

:bounce: for Penguins.

Running:Free
05-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Hailing here :eek: :bolt:

Lee
05-10-2009, 02:24 AM
:banghead: Pens :banghead:

Come On!!!

kalisita
05-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Same old crap. Playing to prevent the lead. Get burned. One goal leads are nothing in hockey today. And then you add the offense of the Caps. Did they not think they'd start coming as the game neared the end?

Lee
05-10-2009, 02:52 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lee
05-10-2009, 02:53 AM
Mario :dance:

Lee
05-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Now close it out at home!!!!

kalisita
05-10-2009, 03:22 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo::woohoo: is right!

http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/th_penguin-1.gifhttp://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/penguin-3.gif?t=1241921685http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/other/th_penguin-1.gif

Mario :dance:

Still looking good! :yeah: Rocking that playoff beard!

Now close it out at home!!!!

They better! :armed: First time home team loses! Have to put this away Monday!

ellewoods
05-10-2009, 07:25 AM
my cake didnt turn out :awww: the toffee makes it look burnt but hey, it still tastes nice :lol:

Masha91
05-10-2009, 07:27 AM
It's the thought that counts Elle! I'm sure it does taste very nice =)

That's the main thing :lol:

ellewoods
05-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I used brown sugar to make the toffee. I think I was supposed to use white sugar :tape: Now I feel like baking cookies to make up for it but haha I should probably stop before I make the entire family fat.

ellen_
05-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Elle, you normally are supposed to use brown AND white sugar to make toffee. I did it that way though. But I think your mom will be happy with your effort anyway :hug:

I just made dinner and gave her a fuchsia tree :lol: She just redecorated our garden so she was very happy with it, she loves Fuchsia.

ellewoods
05-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Elle, you normally are supposed to use brown AND white sugar to make toffee. I did it that way though. But I think your mom will be happy with your effort anyway :hug:

I just made dinner and gave her a fuchsia tree :lol: She just redecorated our garden so she was very happy with it, she loves Fuchsia.

:o Well, the recipe should have said then :shrug: :p

arm
05-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Hello girls!! :bounce::D

Are we all still alive? :awww:

I am sorry I was away, but you can blame QdF. Waking up at 5pm does not leave me a lot of time to do stuff. :tape:

I missed you, though. And I am back. :D

How is everyone? What's new?

Lee
05-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Nice to have you back Raquel! :hug:

I have to leave my computer and drink the coffee that hubby made and hopefully an edible breakfast from my son. :tape:

arm
05-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Good luck with that. :rolls: :hug:

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 05:52 PM
So Qdf lived up to your expectations?:D

*Raine
05-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Pittsburgh PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::woohoo::woohoo:

Nole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Okay I'm done. :D:wavey:

Herdwick: Sorry for your Arsenal. :awww:

Noleta
05-10-2009, 05:57 PM
:hug: to Herdwick for the Arsenal result today

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Raquel :kiss:

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Thank you all :hug:

Herdwick is http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1904.gif
with Arsenal.

arm
05-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Yes, it did. It so many things at the same time. I shall try to explain.

Day 1: (30th April) Serenata day. Eberyone is around Sé Velha to watch to Fado. This ceremony marks the begining of a whole week of partying.

It's a very emotional moment specially for the students who are at the last year of uni, because it's the moment where they say goodbye to Coimbra and all the people they emt, experiences they had, tears they dropped, exams they passed, etc. And that is basically what students sing in the Serenata: songs about Coimbra. ;)

It's also the 1st day that freshers wear that outfit ;)

Day 2: (1st May) It's my faculty day!!! :bounce: Just party in a place specially designed for QdF. There are concerts and 4 tents with disco music. There's a lot of drinking and socialiing, etc.

Day 3: Just like day 3, but it's the faculty of law's day ;)

Day 4: (3rd May) It's Cortejo day!!!!!!!! :bounce: In this day all the students wanl in Coimbra from a certain point to another while drinking and following their Faculty's car which is specially designed for that. Free drinks for everyone given by the people who are in those cars. Free beer, free vodka, free coke, etc. :bounce: I got very tired but it was memorable!

At night there's more party in the same place. ;)

Day 5 and 6 Party all the way.

Day 7 (6th May) It's ball day! Everyone is dressed up for the occasion. ;)

After the ball, everyone heads to the party downtown. ;)

Day 8, 9 and 10 Party, party and party. Last days of Queima need to be celebrated, because after that everyone starts studying for the exams. :awww:

*Raine
05-10-2009, 06:09 PM
These guys made me so proud to be a fan today and yesterday: :D :D :D :worship:

http://i44.tinypic.com/hvdsgm.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/262qkxh.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/mrfq5f.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/282opl3.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hp3tjl.jpg

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Sounds pretty memorable. So you're a fully fledged Coimbite now? Are you sentimental?

Raine - I'll do you 2 out of 4. Actually three - I've nothing against the Mets - assuming you mean the NY Mets?

arm
05-10-2009, 06:17 PM
BTW, there is also Garraiada. Which was in day 8 but I couldn't go because I was in my faculty working in dead bodies. :awww:

In this day all the students take the train to Figueira tha Foz where most of them just lay on the beacj sleeping but some lucky ones who manage to get a place go to a bullfight. ;)

It was amazing. Really. It's in these moments that people understand all the tradition that Coimbra is. You know, everyone wearing the same clothes for their University. People talking to other people they don't even know, sharing experiences, talking about their faculties, etc... It's really amazing. And it is so much more than I am explaining here. :awww: But maybe next year I can explain it better. ;)

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 06:21 PM
:lol: Dead bodies are so demanding - I understand.

I need photos please to visualise all this.

arm
05-10-2009, 06:23 PM
As soon as I have them I shall post them.

:o The only problem is that me and my friends are pretty much in all of them, so I am not sure what you'll be able to see but a bunch of drunk young students dressed up in black. :rolls: :o

Lee
05-10-2009, 06:24 PM
So I can sum up Raquel's week as party, party, party and more party, then dead bodies! How exciting!!!!!

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks for explaining about QdF Raquel - sounds fun, - though I can do without the dead bodies in any photos you post :p

arm
05-10-2009, 06:27 PM
So I can sum up Raquel's week as party, party, party and more party, then dead bodies! How exciting!!!!!

:yeah: I wouldn't do it better. :hug:

Girls, I really need to clean up the house now, but I promise to be back later. :wavey:

Rosie, I hope I still meet you, if not, see you tomorrow. :hug:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 06:29 PM
:yeah: I wouldn't do it better. :hug:

Girls, I really need to clean up the house now, but I promise to be back later. :wavey:

Rosie, I hope I still meet you, if not, see you tomorrow. :hug:

Hope so too :hug: I really ought to do something myself, as I'm back at work tomorrow, and there are packing cases all over the floor :rolleyes: But in case I don't - have a truly great time in Madrid :hug:

arm
05-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Hope so too :hug: I really ought to do something myself, as I'm back at work tomorrow, and there are packing cases all over the floor :rolleyes: But in case I don't - have a truly great time in Madrid :hug:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I need to talk to you before I leave to Madrid! Afterall, you're the person who convinced me to take the step! :hug:

Tomorrow, please! :hug::hug:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I need to talk to you before I leave to Madrid! Afterall, you're the person who convinced me to take the step! :hug:

Tomorrow, please! :hug::hug:

I'll do my best to be here tomorrow evening after work then :)

arm
05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I mean, if you can't, it's ok. :o I don't want to be bossy here. :o Really, if you can't, just send me an email. :hug:

I really need to go now. :kiss:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 06:44 PM
I mean, if you can't, it's ok. :o I don't want to be bossy here. :o Really, if you can't, just send me an email. :hug:

I really need to go now. :kiss:

Your wish is my command my dear :kiss: And I have to go too - later :kiss:

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Evening - duly fed plus a very nice Gruener Veltliner by way of celebration so am mellow and forgiving, even on the Arsenal front.

Anyone around?

Lee
05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
I am around but after breakfast, hubby and Jr. forget I need to eat lunch too. So I have to look for something to eat now. :lol:

Sunset of Age
05-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Hiya Nolefolks! :wavey:

Congrats with his victory in Belgrade. Can't have been easy with all that pressure surrounding him. :D
But he's got it done. Great, all those good showings in a row. He at least deserves that #3 spot back, and well, maybe... even the #2, if he continues like this. :hatoff:

Can't believe I just posted that, meh. :help: ;) Still rooting for Feds though. :angel:

Oh and Raquel, before I forget: HAVE GREAT FUN IN MADRID!!! :bounce:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm here, but already falling asleep :zzz: Done nothing since the match finished but sort out clothes for work tomorrow, make sandwiches for lunch tomorrow and eat pizza and chips from the chippie up the road :o Time for cooking and healthy eating tomorrow I think! I'm too tired now.

Hiya Nolefolks! :wavey:

Congrats with his victory in Belgrade. Can't have been easy with all that pressure surrounding him. :D
But he's got it done. Great, all those good showings in a row. He at least deserves that #3 spot back, and well, maybe... even the #2, if he continues like this. :hatoff:

Can't believe I just posted that, meh. :help: ;) Still rooting for Feds though. :angel:

Oh and Raquel, before I forget: HAVE GREAT FUN IN MADRID!!! :bounce:

Karin :hug: Hello again - and thanks.

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Signs of life - yippee.

:wavey: all

I do like wine. World always seems an even better place.:angel:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Signs of life - yippee.

:wavey: all

I do like wine. World always seems an even better place.:angel:

:D Nole just won a tournament - what more do you need to make the world a better place? I actually have bottles of rakija and slivovitz here, but if I sart any of that I'll never get up for work tomorrow :o

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Rakija - :scared: OMG. That laid us flat out in Belgrade last year :bolt:

Alas, bad day football-wise plus I have to present the highlights :rolls: from my HESA conference last week to senior management tomorrow, so I need my wine. :angel: But tis as nothing as compared with your suffering on having to return to work tomorrow.:hug:

Mallorca next Sunday though so only 4 days to work. Looking forward to Madrid too.

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Rakija - :scared: OMG. That laid us flat out in Belgrade last year :bolt:

Alas, bad day football-wise plus I have to present the highlights :rolls: from my HESA conference last week to senior management tomorrow, so I need my wine. :angel: But tis as nothing as compared with your suffering on having to return to work tomorrow.:hug:

Mallorca next Sunday though so only 4 days to work. Looking forward to Madrid too.

Well don't have too much - or the highlights may be more entertaining for your audience than you intended :o

Yes - not too keen on the idea of work tomorrow. Apart from the obvious (no one likes returning from a holiday), one of my colleagues lost her husband to cancer whilst I was away :sad: Obviously she's still going to be off on compassionate leave, but will be a bad atmosphere I think.

Mallorca :D Very nice. No more holiday for me for ages, unless you count a long weekend in Paris for the 1st round of RG.

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh poor woman - so dreadful

Have always thought I could cope - except for losing JP. That would tip me over the edge.:scared:

*Ljubica*
05-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Oh poor woman - so dreadful

Have always thought I could cope - except for losing JP. That would tip me over the edge.:scared:

:hug: Try not to think about it :hug: To be honest - you would cope - people do - they have no choice. People said my Dad wouldn't cope after my Mum passed away, but he did because he had to, - but obviously it's hard,- so hard.

But let's not be :sad: What's with the Mallorca trip? Is it business, - or pleasure? Maybe a special occasion? :D I'm nosey aren't I?

arm
05-10-2009, 09:30 PM
buhhhhhhhhhhh

Who is going to Mallorca? And why? :confused: I've been there when I was like 7 years old. :tape:

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Sorry - being maudlin is a very bad idea on a Sunday. And it is pointless fearing what you can't control.

Pure pleasure - never been and we love Spain so it's an obvious choice. Soller for 2 nights and then touring the north and west coast, before a couple of nights in Palma. Be back for RG though :D

arm
05-10-2009, 09:35 PM
:mad: Why are you always on vaccation? :mad: You do know how to enjoy life. :hug: You're just what you said I was. Remember? :nerner:

And when will you choose any destination that is not in Spain? :rolleyes: :rolls:

Herdwick
05-10-2009, 09:39 PM
A sybarite? Right? :lol:

We love our holidays - we only usually have short ones in Europe so they're not that expensive and we have quite a few of them. :bounce:

We have the Hebrides in June and Franconia in July if that helps?:rolls: