It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Lee
04-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Safin back in it somehow with some help from Nico. TB.

Nico DF in his previous service game too but manage to hold. So both FAILED serving for the match :rolls:

ellen_
04-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Davai Marat !! :bounce: Edit: Don't mess it up now, please :rolleyes:

We talked a while ago about the Sound of Music somewhere here. Have you seen this already? :lol: I forgot to show you.

7EYAUazLI9k

kalisita
04-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Great get from Safin!

kalisita
04-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Ace to level it (and save MP) and now a DF to give Nico another MP. I hate being a Safin fan.

Lee
04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
:hug: ellen and kalisita.

the video is great, ellen!

ellen_
04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Marat :bigcry: I feel like crying already, and it's not even his last match yet :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
04-15-2009, 06:52 PM

We talked a while ago about the Sound of Music somewhere here. Have you seen this already? :lol: I forgot to show you.

7EYAUazLI9k

It's great :D Thanks :hug:

And I'm sorry - but that Marat/Lapentti match was one of the funniest things I've ever watched in my life on a tennis court :help: Both of them choked so much :tape:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 06:55 PM
David Cook :inlove::inlove::inlove: picspam for Lee: (and myself :p :D)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/vartanfan/dccok/shoot1_2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/vartanfan/dccok/shoot2_5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/vartanfan/dccok/shoot1_6.jpg

:hug:

Sorry, never a MU fan, even back to my football watching day as a teen.

It's okay. I do have a feeling they won't show the match here :o because they are not showing the Arsenal match they promised to air live. :mad: I'll just go to bed if that happens.

Lee
04-15-2009, 06:57 PM
COOK!!! :dance:

:kiss: Raine

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 07:17 PM

7EYAUazLI9k
haha.......I like it

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 07:19 PM
:eek: Sania Mirza took a set from V.Williams?! :eek:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 07:25 PM
COOK!!! :dance:

:kiss: Raine

:kiss:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/vartanfan/dccok/shoot1_5.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove: I miss him. :sobbing:

:banana:They are showing the Man United - Porto match here after all.

Lee
04-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Blowing ice pellets under wind gust of 60mph. :tape: Glad I don't live in the northern part of this state. And the temperature here now is 22°F/12°C lower than 24 hours ago. :eek:

ellen_
04-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Blowing ice pellets under wind gust of 60mph. :tape: Glad I don't live in the northern part of this state. And the temperature here now is 22°F/12°C lower than 24 hours ago. :eek:

It stormed here too :lol: It has been 25° C here today but suddenly thunder, lighting, wind, rain :hearts: I love this kind of storms.

Herdwick will be happy, her Arsenal is in semi final. Me, on the other hand... :rolleyes:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 10:15 PM
I am dead dead dead right now

Manchester United just won the second leg of the Champions League quarterfinals and they are now in the semis. I'm so happy and proud of them.:worship: :worship:Bring on Arsenal :devil: (:wavey: Herdwick).

And on top of that.... :devil:

They showed Cristiano shirtless for quite some time.. :angel:

The guy who is no. 2 in my heart.. shirtless and was brilliant. I couldn't ask for more. <3

Man.. pouring rain + shirtless Cristiano = not so innocent thoughts for me again. :hearts::lick::drool:

[/end of fangirl mode] :lol:

It's already past 5 am here and I really need to sleep now.

ellen_
04-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I've watched the match at our pub, Raine. Congrats :hug: It was rather boring though :ras: comparing to Liverpool's match.

Lee
04-15-2009, 10:32 PM
:worship: Raine.

Since Nole's match is not on court central, the only way for me to watch his match is to wake up at 3:30am and bring up the live stream. :sobbing:

kalisita
04-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Only way for me as well (aside from the 3:30 am part). Streams have been difficult these last two days. Let's hope there is one for tomorrow that works well.

ellen_
04-16-2009, 12:13 AM
This is truly nonsense but it made me laugh so hard :haha: Marat is laughing so silly, but hilarious.

Qf2JrQMRXN4

arm
04-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Gilles is not Nole. Gilles is just so cute it makes you want to hug.

Nole's affect is not only making people wnt to hug him. :rolls:

I :inlove: The Sound of Music! Thanks ellen.

And I am in Chaves. Just arrived. :bounce: Staying until Sunday with mum and siter and dad and grandpas, etc. :D

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 06:32 AM
:wavey: Morning, - I am already stressed that today will be one of the few Nole matches I just won't be able to see or follow properly. Work :spit: meetings :spit: Same timezone, that means they're playing at exactly the same time as my busiest day of the week :rolleyes:

So - please, PLEASE cheer him extra loud for me, and if you see Miljan please throw in a few :inlove: so he won't feel lonely and unloved :awww:

I'll do my best to sneak out now and again but it won't be easy. Later :kiss:

arm
04-16-2009, 12:05 PM
I woke up now and ran to the computer thinking "oh f*** I might havd alresady lost his match". Thank you, :rain:. (sorry herdwick :kiss:)

ellewoods
04-16-2009, 12:50 PM
This is truly nonsense but it made me laugh so hard :haha: Marat is laughing so silly, but hilarious.

Qf2JrQMRXN4

Omg Marat looks hot here :hearts: *imagines laying on top of him*

:angel:

*Raine
04-16-2009, 02:18 PM
I've watched the match at our pub, Raine. Congrats :hug: It was rather boring though :ras: comparing to Liverpool's match.

A win is still a win. :nerner:

Qf2JrQMRXN4

I've had my Belarussian friend translate some of the riddles in that video... a lot of it sound quite naughty. :haha: :o

Not so fast Elle. :ras:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 03:27 PM
I've had my Belarussian friend translate some of the riddles in that video... a lot of it sound quite naughty. :haha: :o

They are :o And - no - I'm not going to translate :tape:

Elle :eek: :rolls::lol: :o

ellen_
04-16-2009, 03:32 PM

Indeed :tape: But it's Marat :shrug: What else do you expect?

ellewoods
04-16-2009, 05:53 PM
They are :o And - no - I'm not going to translate :tape:

Elle :eek: :rolls::lol: :o

What? :shrug:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 05:55 PM
What? :shrug:

:lol: We think of you as a sweet and innocent young girl :angel: Not old and perverted like myself and Herdwick :p So your comments came as a shock :p

ellewoods
04-16-2009, 05:57 PM
:lol: We think of you as a sweet and innocent young girl :angel: Not old and perverted like myself and Herdwick :p So your comments came as a shock :p

:lol: I dont think I have been called innocent since I was 12. :rolls:

Hey Marat, I'm legal in all countries...;)

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 05:58 PM
:lol: I dont think I have been called innocent since I was 12. :rolls:

Hey Marat, I'm legal in all countries...;)

Take it as a compliment then :lol:

Lee
04-16-2009, 05:59 PM
:rolls: elle

ellewoods
04-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Take it as a compliment then :lol:

Yes m'am :hatoff:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Yes m'am :hatoff:

You're welcome my dear :kiss: Players back out on court now - but sky still looks quite dark :unsure:

arm
04-16-2009, 07:53 PM

Good to know you don't include me in the perverted group :angel: :lol:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Good to know you don't include me in the perverted group :angel: :lol:

:lol: Of course not. You are also young and sweet my dear :angel:

Lee
04-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Love the mentality of MTF. With his ranking rising and defeating Nadal and Federer, Murray will likely replace Nole in the most hated players in GM thread here. :lol:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Love the mentality of MTF. With his ranking rising and defeating Nadal and Federer, Murray will likely replace Nole in the most hated players in GM thread here. :lol:

:lol: Haven't been there and read anything yet - but I can imagine.

Lee
04-16-2009, 09:02 PM
:lol: Haven't been there and read anything yet - but I can imagine.

It's all in GWH's voting for your top 10 most hated player thread. :lol:

arm
04-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Murray is sweet. I like the boy. :shrug: I just can not let him be better that Nole :shrug:

Rosie, I thought you knew me better than that. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 09:17 PM
It's all in GWH's voting for your top 10 most hated player thread. :lol:

OK - I'll go and check now. I'm pretty sure I put him quite high up on my list actually :o But I voted months ago now.

Murray is sweet. I like the boy. :shrug: I just can not let him be better that Nole :shrug:

Sweet :eek: No, no, no - his language and his whining - he could NEVER be sweet. Great player - yes, and a hard worker, and probably win a few Grand Slams along the way - but not sweet :bolt: :lol:

Rosie, I thought you knew me better than that. :rolls:

But you know I always try to think the best of people :)

arm
04-16-2009, 09:24 PM
But what's there to think bad about me? :shrug: :rolls:

And if you do that, than you have to think Murray is sweet! :nerner:

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 09:33 PM
But what's there to think bad about me? :shrug: :rolls:

And if you do that, than you have to think Murray is sweet! :nerner:

Hell will freeze over first :devil:

arm
04-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Hell will freeze over first :devil:

MTF thinks Nado will easily win tomorrow = :woohoo: Nole will win for sure. :bounce: In 2 straight sets!

*Ljubica*
04-16-2009, 09:36 PM
MTF thinks Nado will easily win tomorrow = :woohoo: Nole will win for sure. :bounce: In 2 straight sets!

Hope you're right. And because it's Friday I can work from home and watch it :woohoo: So I'm off now as I want to get up early and get my report done before tennis starts. So take care and see you tomorrow :kiss:

arm
04-16-2009, 09:40 PM
It will be great watching him win. :inlove:

Lee
04-16-2009, 09:51 PM
I am out of here too. Grocery shopping before picking up my son. :wavey:

arm
04-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Have fun, Lee :kiss:

*Ljubica*
04-17-2009, 10:53 AM
:wavey:

Please get Fat A*se off my screen and bring on Nole :D

arm
04-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Nole :bounce: You woke me yp this early so youbetter win this! I am sure you will. :hug:

ellen_
04-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Feeling the same way, Raquel :lol: He better acts like he's thankful that we woke up specially for him! Capishe, Nole? :p

*Ljubica*
04-17-2009, 11:15 AM
:lol: at you guys saying it's early :tape: I've been up for over 5 hours writing a report this morning :shrug:

arm
04-17-2009, 11:18 AM
:bounce: Freakin Nadal is not like our Nole, can't give us a bagel when he is supposed to... :mad:

arm
04-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Ok, turns out he did gavu us a bagel.

1 hour and 30 minutes is whay too long for a 6-3, 6-0 score. :eek:

*Ljubica*
04-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Ok, turns out he did gavu us a bagel.

1 hour and 30 minutes is whay too long for a 6-3, 6-0 score. :eek:

That's because he takes way too long between every point, and spends more time picking his a*se than playing tennis :spit:

God - he's sooooo boring in his interviews - as much spark as a sack of soggy potatoes :fiery:

arm
04-17-2009, 11:28 AM
That's because he takes way too long between every point, and spends more time picking his a*se than playing tennis :spit:

God - he's sooooo boring in his interviews - as much spark as a sack of soggy potatoes :fiery:

:rolls: You don't like him almost as much as I don't like the SB. :scared:

*Ljubica*
04-17-2009, 11:32 AM
:rolls: You don't like him almost as much as I don't like the SB. :scared:

No - I think my dislike is far FAR worse :o Whilst obviously not wishing him any harm in any way (injuries/illness etc - I don't want that), I just totally loathe him. Sorry - can't deny it. The only way I can cope with him is just totally ignore him like he doesn't exist - a bit like the way I cope with some posters here I don't like :o

arm
04-17-2009, 11:34 AM
No - I think my dislike is far FAR worse :o Whilst obviously not wishing him any harm in any way (injuries/illness etc - I don't want that), I just totally loathe him. Sorry - can't deny it. The only way I can cope with him is just totally ignore him like he doesn't exist - a bit like the way I cope with some posters here I don't like :o

I knew that. :nerner: Was just messing up with you. :hug:

Give us Nole! I don't want to watch Murray! :spit:

Noleta
04-17-2009, 11:35 AM

So you don't like him i believe:p

*Ljubica*
04-17-2009, 11:36 AM
I knew that. :nerner: Was just messing up with you. :hug:

Give us Nole! I don't want to watch Murray! :spit:

I just have my commentators :inlove Not even seeing Murray! I want Nole too :sad:

arm
04-17-2009, 02:13 PM
Yay! Yay! :bigclap:

*Ljubica*
04-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Yay! Yay! :bigclap:

And YAY again :lol:

I'm off for an hour to put the finishing touches to my report. Back soon :D

pica_pica
I'm feeling really positive now. Nole, the vintage Nole, is really coming back!

arm
:wavey: Rosie

ellen_
04-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Are those 'your' stairs, Herdwick? :lol: http://picasaweb.google.com/stellaproxima/MonteCarloRolexMasters2009#5325710194631631554

Pff, I just watched Armageddon and cried again :rolleyes: Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck are so brave :hearts: :lol:

Herdwick
04-18-2009, 09:43 AM

Morning possums - big day ahead. We have Arsenal's FA cup SF too at 5.15pm just to add to the fun. :bounce: Up early and shopping done already.

No - 'my' stairs were the other side, going up to the left of the clubhouse as you face it. Those look like they're the ones on the right by the Canal Plus tent.

*Raine
04-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Herdwick: :wavey: Good luck to Arsenal, will Cesc play? :D Btw have you seen Nole and Jelena in Monte Carlo together? :dance::inlove::inlove:

Ellen: I haven't seen the movie, Armageddon yet :sad:.

Rose: I'm looking forward to seeing your new siggy soon. :D And I understand what you said about not changing it yet. *nods*

Go Nole for the singles and w/ Viktor in the doubles (they will be against my second favorite doubles team though :sad:, but Nole and Viktor is the priority right now). :rocker::woohoo:

*I wish they are showing the Monte Carlo matches here.*

ellen_
04-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Back from the hairdresser well on time for Nole's match :yeah:

Arsenal better beat damn Chelsea! :armed:

Herdwick
04-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Thank you O magnanimous Raine and ever-discerning and newly beautified Ellen.

No - I didn't see the lovebirds together; don't think she was there Tuesday cos Marian and Miljan (Ithink it was; forgot my binoculars) were on their own in the club stands. Family were in the box at the far end on the right. Nole had just come off the practice courts when we 'met'.

Cesc :kiss: should play but he hasn't been quite himself recently. Our defence is badly depleted though :sad: so honestly think Nole is my best hope of success today.

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Morning :wavey: Just back from my delightful weekly Waitrose (shopping) trip. What fun :rolleyes: All set for the match? :)

Herdwick - you mean you spotted my beloved and didn't kidnap him (or at least :kiss: him) for me? :awww:

Raine, Ellen :wavey:

Herdwick
04-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Can't be sure it was him but there was a chap in a white shirt sat next to Marian so assume it was. :lol:

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Can't be sure it was him but there was a chap in a white shirt sat next to Marian so assume it was. :lol:

Was he gorgeous? And looking for me? If so - that was Miljan :p

Herdwick
04-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Just Midge-like as usual I thought. He didn't look particularly bereft; he's probably miffed at your dalliances with Rafa.:lol:

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Just Midge-like as usual I thought. He didn't look particularly bereft; he's probably miffed at your dalliances with Rafa.:lol:

:rolleyes: And I thought I had kept that such a good secret. Wonder who told him? Probably that Raine (or Ellen or Timmy), so they could have him all to themselves. Don't fret Miljan my darling :awww: We will be together again soon :D

ellen_
04-18-2009, 12:04 PM
What a great weekend! Erno drew Starace in 1st round of Barcelona. It's scary though, he can actually do this! :eek:

Now a Nole win, a Lokeren win, a Vettel or Alonso win, and I'll be in heaven :cool: Or am I asking too much right now? :unsure:

arm
04-18-2009, 12:08 PM
:bounce:

Herdwick
04-18-2009, 12:17 PM
What a great weekend! Erno drew Starace in 1st round of Barcelona. It's scary though, he can actually do this! :eek:

Now a Nole win, a Lokeren win, a Vettel or Alonso win, and I'll be in heaven :cool: Or am I asking too much right now? :unsure:

Probably yes. Life's not usually that kind. :p But my rabid optimism today must have some foundation :D

*Ljubica*
04-18-2009, 12:31 PM

Dreams are free :)

*Raine
04-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you O magnanimous Raine and ever-discerning and newly beautified Ellen.

No - I didn't see the lovebirds together; don't think she was there Tuesday cos Marian and Miljan (Ithink it was; forgot my binoculars) were on their own in the club stands. Family were in the box at the far end on the right. Nole had just come off the practice courts when we 'met'.

Cesc :kiss: should play but he hasn't been quite himself recently. Our defence is badly depleted though :sad: so honestly think Nole is my best hope of success today.

Thanks for the info. :D Seems like you had a great time, I won't hide that I'm jealous :p. Did you see your favorite JWT? :devil:

That's good news for Manchester United in the semifinal clash then. :nerner:

:hug::kiss:

:rolleyes: And I thought I had kept that such a good secret. Wonder who told him? Probably that Raine (or Ellen or Timmy), so they could have him all to themselves. Don't fret Miljan my darling :awww: We will be together again soon :D

I don't think so. :devil:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 12:00 AM
They lost in 3 sets? :eek: But it only took an hour so it's fine. They did very well :hug: :hug:

Back from "football". I was surrounded by 100 hooligans when hell broke loose :tape:. We had so called friends from Nac Breda who came over to visit us, they ran on the pitch and stuff like that :o The match had to be stopped for 3 times :help: And our city looks like a warzone now, the pubs had to close because of the fights. Morons.

But we scored 1-0 in the 7th minute of additional time :worship: So much frustrations came out of me, lovely.

Lee
04-19-2009, 12:39 AM
They lost in 3 sets? :eek: But it only took an hour so it's fine. They did very well :hug: :hug:

You mean Nole and Viktor doubles match? Not exactly in 3 sets as they played superTB after 1-1 sets.

Back from "football". I was surrounded by 100 hooligans when hell broke loose :tape:. We had so called friends from Nac Breda who came over to visit us, they ran on the pitch and stuff like that :o The match had to be stopped for 3 times :help: And our city looks like a warzone now, the pubs had to close because of the fights. Morons.

But we scored 1-0 in the 7th minute of additional time :worship: So much frustrations came out of me, lovely.

:scared: :hug:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 12:49 AM
You mean Nole and Viktor doubles match? Not exactly in 3 sets as they played superTB after 1-1 sets.

You know what I mean ;) Not really thinking straight anymore :rolls: Have a lack of sleep, honestly. I can't sleep anymore :help:

Lee
04-19-2009, 12:49 AM
You know what I mean ;) Not really thinking straight anymore :rolls: Have a lack of sleep, honestly. I can't sleep anymore :help:

I slept for about 4 hours after Nole's match :p

ellen_
04-19-2009, 12:52 AM
I slept for about 4 hours after Nole's match :p

:yawn: Did you sleep before it too? Good your still so bright though :lol: 4 hours is about the avarage of sleep I get per night. It sucks :tape: I can't fall asleep anymore, it takes hours.

arm
04-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Lee, we're intelligent women, better than smart. :p :D

5am really sucks for you. :awww: But good news is: if, only IF Nole loses (won't happen :shrug:), you'll be so sleepy you won't even be able to be sad. :rolls:

arm
I've been wondering, will Herdwick cheer for Nole or will she just say "let tennis win"? :tape: She better cheer for Nole. :mad:

Lee
Nope. I woke up at 6 yesterday morning and slept about 2 hours in the afternoon. Then stayed awake for Nole's match.

And I will have to wake up at 5 tomorrow morning :sobbing:

Lee
04-19-2009, 12:56 AM
Lee, we're intelligent women, better than smart. :p :D

5am really sucks for you. :awww: But good news is: if, only IF Nole loses (won't happen :shrug:), you'll be so sleepy you won't even be able to be sad. :rolls:

If you say so. I won't be too sad if he lost tomorrow. Unless he plays a really shitty match which I don't think he will. fingers all twisted up already

I've been wondering, will Herdwick cheer for Nole or will she just say "let tennis win"? :tape: She better cheer for Nole. :mad:

I think Nole is higher up on her list than Nadal. :unsure:

Lee
04-19-2009, 12:57 AM
How's your night out with your highschool friends, Raquel?

arm
04-19-2009, 12:59 AM
If you say so. I won't be too sad if he lost tomorrow. Unless he plays a really shitty match which I don't think he will. fingers all twisted up already

I think Nole is higher up on her list than Nadal. :unsure:

I think so too. I know so. (I think :tape:) It was a silly question afterall, sure she'll cheer for Nole. :bounce:

I love time differences. :rolls: 5pm where you are and 1 am here. :tape:

arm
04-19-2009, 01:01 AM
It was great, thanks. :hug: Only 4 of them :awww:, the others stayed in Porto, Lisbon or Coimbra (where they are studying)..

I drank hot chocolate with vanilla ice cream in it. :lick:

Lee
04-19-2009, 01:12 AM
It was great, thanks. :hug: Only 4 of them :awww:, the others stayed in Porto, Lisbon or Coimbra (where they are studying)..

I drank hot chocolate with vanilla ice cream in it. :lick:

No alcohol? :lol:

I haven't seen any of my high school mates for more than 10 years :sobbing: All over the world and have families. :shrug:

arm
04-19-2009, 01:14 AM
No alcohol? :lol:

I haven't seen any of my high school mates for more than 10 years :sobbing: All over the world and have families. :shrug:

I was back home at midnight. :rolls: No alcohol :shrug: :lol:

Really? Where did you study? Canada? Or China? Or the USA? Your life is so confusing to me. :tape: :p

Lee
04-19-2009, 01:18 AM
Hong Kong. Then live in Canada and now US. My high school friends are in different parts of Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, UK and USA :shrug: but none in my city. Same for my college friends. *sigh*

There's one I met last year when I visited Hong Kong. She's in my high school but we're at different grade. We knew of others existence in school but were not friends. Later in life, we met in Canada and that's when we became friends. :lol:

arm
04-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Hong Kong. Then live in Canada and now US. My high school friends are in different parts of Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, UK and USA :shrug: but none in my city. Same for my college friends. *sigh*

Wow. :how about college? USA?

Lee
04-19-2009, 01:21 AM
OK, laundry and dinner duties calling. :wavey:

Lee
04-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Wow. :how about college? USA?

Still Hong Kong. I worked a few years in HK, met hubby, married, moved to Canada. Story of my life :rolls:

arm
04-19-2009, 01:25 AM
I see! Love took you to America. :p That's normal. My cousin is inlove with a Swedish girl, he has been to Sweeden 3 times this year alread. :rolls:

One day he is going and staying. :bigcry: He is like my older brother. :awww:

Have to go to bed too. :hug: tomorrow

Lee
04-19-2009, 01:27 AM
No, family took me to Canada. :lol: Hubby followed me. Then I followed hubby to USA. ;)

arm
04-19-2009, 09:45 AM
It's even more complicated than I thought. :rolls: :tape:

Good morning everyone. :wavey: I can not belive I woke up this early. :tape:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:04 AM

Morning all

Ahem - I would like to make it clear that I will always cheer for Nole over anyone. Of course if he could do the impossible and win today I wouldn't know where to put myself.:dance: But as he's in the final and playing Rafa any result makes it a happy day for me.:aparty:

Rafa ties for 2nd place on my list with Roger and Richie
Andykins just a shade below but approaching parity.
Then Gael, Marin and Gillou
Then Ernie, Kolya and Roddick.

All clear now?:nerner:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:07 AM

First Nole win, check. Lokeren win, check. Vettel win, check. :dance: I'm going to cry from happiness.

arm
04-19-2009, 10:12 AM

Morning all

Ahem - I would like to make it clear that I will always cheer for Nole over anyone. Of course if he could do the impossible and win today I wouldn't know where to put myself.:dance: But as he's in the final and playing Rafa any result makes it a happy day for me.:aparty:

Rafa ties for 2nd place on my list with Roger and Richie
Andykins just a shade below but approaching parity.
Then Gael, Marin and Gillou
Then Ernie, Kolya and Roddick.

All clear now?:nerner:

:rolls: I know sooner or later you would come here and make yourself very clear. :tape: :rolls: I was more trying to mess up with you than actually wondering. :rolls: :nerner:

Good night sleep? Mine not so much. Had to wake up early to finish my report in order to have time to watch Nole. :awww:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:13 AM
:wavey: Ellen

Delighted your day lived up to expectations. Sorry to hear about the hooligans - they can really ruin things if you get caught up in it I know. My interest in F1 can be summarised as anyone but Hamilton so a German win is just fine :devil:

Drogba http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/smileys38.gif

arm
04-19-2009, 10:13 AM
And ellen :yeah:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Excellent sleep thank you; we're making a conscious effort to cut down the alcohol - had a very sober week in Nice - and feel all the better for it. Over 30 and the bodies just can't cope.:bigcry:

arm
04-19-2009, 10:19 AM
There you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL3ZbNRH1Wc

A very nice relaxing music for you girls to relax a bi before you all go :hysteric:. :rolls: :nerner:

(The video is a bit :silly: but the music is very nice. ;))

arm
04-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Excellent sleep thank you; we're making a conscious effort to cut down the alcohol - had a very sober week in Nice - and feel all the better for it. Over 30 and the bodies just can't cope.:bigcry:

Really? Didn't know. :hug: Don't know how you can live without your beer. :awww: :hug:

But it's for the greater good, :yeah: so keep on. :)

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:23 AM
:lol: Bit bland for me

I think this is more me (and more appropriate given the day's events :rolls:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrCw8po7JKo

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:26 AM
I can't stand Hamilton, honestly :tape:

Raquel, I don't relax from that :unsure: I get nervous :rolls: I listen to Metallica or AC/DC if I want to relax. I know... I know :cuckoo:

Edit: :rolls: Herdwick :worship:

arm
04-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Herdwck and ellen: :lol:

Neither of that makes me relax. :eek: :rolls:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Great minds indeed :lol: But knew I could rely on a Belgian to be sound - a great place indeed! Not that I am biased of course :angel:

Raquel - if you want to cut down on beer there is no better place than France - their beer is the worst in Western Europe (honourable exception being a couple of microbreweries in Brittany).

arm
04-19-2009, 10:47 AM
:rolls: I belive you, have been to France twice, but the first time, eventhough I was on my own with a friend and no parents, I was 13 so I wasn not that interested in beer. :rolls::angel: Second time was just for some ours when hours cruise ship stopped in Nice. ;) So no time to drink beer. :rolls:

But you know, I live in Portugal, great beer and great coffee, it's hard. :tape::lol:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 11:01 AM
:D Indeed Portugal was pretty near perfect, as I recall. Plus gorgeous wine - of which you don't export the best it seems. And the food and the sea - I could go on. Who's a lucky girl then.;)

ellen_
04-19-2009, 11:01 AM
You're not into a bit of rock, Raquel? :p This is just brilliant though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJ00iAZ7I

I'm a Belgian who doesn't like beer :angel: Yes, they do exist.

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 11:06 AM

:( *Faints from shock*

You don't like Westmalle Tripel? :eek: Or Dubbel? Or Moinette? Or Tripel Karmeliet?

arm
04-19-2009, 11:07 AM
:D Indeed Portugal was pretty near perfect, as I recall. Plus gorgeous wine - of which you don't export the best it seems. And the food and the sea - I could go on. Who's a lucky girl then.;)

I am lucky, indeed. In a lot of aspects. But look who's talking. :rolls: :nerner: You're lucky too!

You're not into a bit of rock, Raquel? :p This is just brilliant though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJ00iAZ7I

I :inlove: rock. :bounce: It's just not that music that makes me relax. :rolls: :p

Girls, because of Nole's match I can't go to my family lunch. :awww: So I am going to get dressed to go to my grandpas house, warn them that I won't be having lunch there and kissing them bye bye, because after the match, I have to go back to Coimbra.

I did consider the possibility of going to the luch and watching the match in one of the spanish channels that they have (because we're 5 minutes from Spain). BUT I would not have internet there :spit: and all the fun is :rolls: when you're all going :hysteric:. Seriously, I could not leave you during such match. .:shrug: I am just going to have to miss the match...

Be back around 12:45GMT for the match :hug:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 11:12 AM
I am lucky, indeed. In a lot of aspects. But look who's talking. :rolls: :nerner: You're lucky too!

Ah yes lucky indeed - I recall your comments on the gastronomic delights of Britain! :rolls:

See you later for the hour of doom. :wavey:

arm
04-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Ah yes lucky indeed - I recall your comments on the gastronomic delights of Britain! :rolls:

See you later for the hour of doom. :wavey:

I was not talking about that! :rolls: If my country's food adn drinks we're enough to consider me lucky, then, hell, we have 10 million lucky guys here in Portugal, and 2 million of them are poor.

I heard this yesterday, it's shocking, 20% of my countries population is poor. :awww::eek: It's a lot, and the most ridiculous thing is that I deal with poor people everyday and I don't even realized they have serious finantial problems. :awww:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Out of interest, how is 'poor' defined in Portugal? Our government makes a big thing about the number of children here living in poverty when what they mean is relative poverty - income as expressed as a % of the national average. So, on that basis, if the national average salary is £30,000, then a wage of £15,000 makes you poor.

Not a textbook definition of poverty when viewed globally...

arm
04-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Out of interest, how is 'poor' defined in Portugal? Our government makes a big thing about the number of children here living in poverty when what they mean is relative poverty - income as expressed as a % of the national average. So, on that basis, if the national average salary is £30,000, then a wage of £15,000 makes you poor.

Not a textbook definition of poverty when viewed globally...

Yes, I understand what you mean. And no, 20% doesn't mean that 2 illion people are unemployed and homeless. No. And that's what I mean. I can not tell you for sure our governement's definition, but in these 2 million, we would include someone who has finantial problems but manages to have enough € to eat have a home.

I know it's ridiculous to compare our poor with the poor living in Mozambique or wherever. But to be honest, it's very difficult to define a poor person in countries like ours. :shrug: Wouldn't you consider that a person from UK or Portugal who just has money to get by (meaning house and food) poor? These days in our countries, a person who is not poor should have money to go on hollidays at least once a year, to put their children in a University, etc...

What I mean is, poverty is a very hard concept to define. :shrug: What worries me the most, is that here in Portugal, people who used to be considered low midle class, are now poor, because of all this mess with economy... :awww: And because of our government. :smash:

I am ready, so see you in an hour or so :wavey:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
:( *Faints from shock*

You don't like Westmalle Tripel? :eek: Or Dubbel? Or Moinette? Or Tripel Karmeliet?

Never tried them but I just don't like the taste of beer :shrug: I only once drank some beer, but I was already quite drunk then :angel: Gosh, I was sick :rolls: And I only drink alcohol occasionally anyway.

*Ljubica*
04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
:wavey: Hope all are well. No point in saying anything about today - you all know how I feel :shrug: Haven't slept, can't eat, thrown up a couple of times, and if when Fat A*se holds up that trophy I will be so distraught that I'll be almost suicidal :shrug: And - no - of course I wouldn't really do something that stupid :rolleyes: but he makes me feel that ill, whereas Nole losing to anyone else in a Master's Final would make me sad but proud - this is very different for me and I wish it wasn't happening :shrug:

OK- out of here - enjoy the match :wavey:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 11:49 AM
:wavey: Hope all are well. No point in saying anything about today - you all know how I feel :shrug: Haven't slept, can't eat, thrown up a couple of times, and [s[ if [/s] when Fat A*se holds up that trophy I will be so distraught that I'll be almost suicidal :shrug: And - no - of course I wouldn't really do something that stupid :rolleyes: but he makes me feel that ill.

OK- out of here - enjoy the match :wavey:

You're not even gonna watch it? :eek: Come on, Rosie, you can't be serious :awww: :hug:

*Ljubica*
04-19-2009, 11:53 AM
You're not even gonna watch it? :eek: Come on, Rosie, you can't be serious :awww: :hug:

I'll have the TV on in case a miracle happens, but I cannot watch Nadal - he makes me too :mad: and it's seriously not good for me :shrug: If Nole has match point and is leading 6-0, 5-0, 40-0...... then I might watch it properly :shrug: Other than that, I'll watch the beginning, the interviews, the warm-up, and leave Alex to give me a running commentary whilst I http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/scared/scared0016.gif

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 12:04 PM

:hug: Rosie - it is a tennis match and Nole isn't facing the Khmer Rouge.

Seriously, for your own sanity, as well as that of poor Alex:sad:; as Rafa is likely to win a lot in the near future, do try to cultivate a sense of perspective.

Que sera sera...the sun will come out tomorrow.:D :dance:

*Ljubica*
04-19-2009, 12:07 PM

:hug: Rosie - it is a tennis match and Nole isn't facing the Khmer Rouge.

Seriously, for your own sanity, as well as that of poor Alex:sad:; as Rafa is likely to win a lot in the near future, do try to cultivate a sense of perspective.

Que sera sera...the sun will come out tomorrow.:D :dance:

I would prefer the Khymer Rouge :angel: And don't worry about Alex - despite his occasional teasing of me, he loathes Nadal even more than I do :o Enjoy the match anyway :wavey:

arm
04-19-2009, 12:08 PM
the sun alwayas comes out eventually! nole is will be fine!

arm
04-19-2009, 12:36 PM
I am home! :bounce: Last post was with my mobil phone. :tape:

Rosie :hug:

*Raine
04-19-2009, 02:56 PM

*Ljubica*
04-19-2009, 03:19 PM

Hi Raine :hug:

And just to let you - or anyone else that cares - know - I'm taking a break from here (and the whole of MTF). Too much Nadal worship - even on our own thread. I'd rather not have to read it. If people have such a bad impression of me that they think I'm as bad as the crowd on MTF who have caused me so much misery over years - then I just don't want to be here.

Take care :hug:

*Raine
04-19-2009, 04:14 PM

And just to let you - or anyone else that cares - know - I'm taking a break from here (and the whole on MTF). Too much Nadal worship - even on our own thread. I'd rather not have to read it. If some people think I'm as bad as the people on MTF who have caused me so much misery over years - then I just don't want to be here.

Rose :sobbing: don't leave me. Who will make my day in this thread,when you're gone? I understand what you mean about the Nadal worship here. But I just ignore it even if it makes me feel uncomfortable. You know, I'm not a fan of him either. No, you're not bad at all. You can always express what you're feeling about a certain player anytime, don't let anyone stop you. :hug: :hug::hug:

Noleta
04-19-2009, 04:31 PM
:awww: Rose don't take anything too personal we all have different taste etc.. :hug: really wish you'll change your mind please:kiss:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 04:44 PM

And just to let you - or anyone else that cares - know - I'm taking a break from here (and the whole of MTF). Too much Nadal worship - even on our own thread. I'd rather not have to read it. If people have such a bad impression of me that they think I'm as bad as the crowd on MTF who have caused me so much misery over years - then I just don't want to be here.

No one ever said that :shrug: And it's not about those people anyway. For me personally, it's just hard to understand that you give loathing Rafa priority over cheering on Nole. But we're all different people so I believe your feelings towards Rafa. So many people enjoyed this match, and yes we talked about that. But I think it's our right to do this. We all love tennis and this was just a very nice match.

You should really not take this too personally :shrug: Honestly, Rose :hug: I'm hoping to see you back here soon.

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Sorry Rosie; of course you speak your mind exactly as you wish but you must surely then expect others to do likewise.:shrug:

IMO jokey dislike of players is absolutely fine and keeps us entertained but I just find mean-spiritedness, particularly in respect of such a terrific match as today, unnecessary here.

And I don't like reading unpleasant and unfounded insinuations about Rafa here or anywhere else.

Lee
04-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Rosie, I hope you understand people here just want to be honest with you, not attacking you. And I don't see any Nadal worship. This group of Nole's fans are just being truth to the fact.

apple123
04-19-2009, 05:44 PM
randomly walk into the storm here, and I dare to offer my cents thought. here is sth I found in Gilles forum. Thought it is related.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8263998&postcount=446

And talk about hypocrite and passive aggresive;)

http://i41.tinypic.com/ivajqp.gif

Sorry Rosie; of course you speak your mind exactly as you wish but you must surely then expect others to do likewise.:shrug:

IMO jokey dislike of players is absolutely fine and keeps us entertained but I just find mean-spiritedness, particularly in respect of such a terrific match as today, unnecessary here.

And I don't like reading unpleasant and unfounded insinuations about Rafa here or anywhere else.

~Maya~
04-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Rose, I have a female cousin. We are like sisters. We love each other very much, even when we don't hold anything back. So, this is what I would say to her:

Stop being such drama queen. We are all tennis fans not created equally, and don't expect all who post here to dance around your likes and dislikes.

Did I mention I love my cousin very much? :p

apple123
04-19-2009, 07:08 PM
:confused:isn't this what you are doing to her? and I sense someone :hearts: Rafa very much :worship:

As a passerby, I think it seems right to let people have their own choice.;)
Rose, I have a female cousin. We are like sisters. We love each other very much, even when we don't hold anything back. So, this is what I would say to her:

Stop being such drama queen. We are all tennis fans not created equally, and don't expect all who post here to dance around your likes and dislikes.

Did I mention I love my cousin very much? :p

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 09:51 PM
As a passerby, I think it seems right to let people have their own choice.;)

Sweet passerby - of provenance unknown - you miss the point. X2.

This is a warm, friendly and pretty tolerant thread; say what you want but be prepared for others to disagree or take the mick. If they do, defend your case rationally. You won't be shot down in flames or sworn at; courtesy rules.:angel:

However, by the same logic, we usually prefer reasoned discussion to emotive dramatics. :shrug:

arm
04-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Herdwick :wavey:

PM :p

arm
04-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Am I alone in here? :bigcry: I don't want to be alone. :awww:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:13 PM

I'm here too and I'm lost on MTF :awww: It's so boring :confused:

arm
04-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Ellen :bounce:

I have a report to write, but I don't feel like doing it. :o Want to help? It's BioChemistry. :p

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Hmm, thanks for the offer but I'm gonna decline :p How the hell can you write a report at 10.30pm anyway? :rolls:

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:25 PM
:wavey: Possums!

I'm here - looking forward to my sweet Nole dreams :devil:

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm looking forward hearing about your sweet Nole dreams... :aplot:

Pff, I need a smoke :help:

arm
04-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Hmm, thanks for the offer but I'm gonna decline :p How the hell can you write a report at 10.30pm anyway? :rolls:

I have to :rolls: But it's just finishing really, it's mostly done. :p

It would have been so much fun if you wanted to help. :awww:

:wavey: Possums!

My dreams will be better, I am sure. :devil:

:kiss:

arm
04-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Ellen, you smoke?

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Ellen, you smoke?

I had pneumonia so I'm really trying to quit or only to smoke in weekends at football. It's going well and sometimes I don't even wanna smoke anymore, but now I'm going a bit crazy :o But I'm not gonna give in ;)

Herdwick
04-19-2009, 10:43 PM
I think we may need a dream comparison thread. Although whether it will be fit for public consumption remains to be seen :devil:

:secret: I used to smoke 30 a day but gave up when I hit 30.

OK - JP has run bath so I shall bid you farewell and trot off to fantasyland.

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:44 PM
They would ban us :tape:

Have fun in fantasyland :wavey:

arm
04-19-2009, 10:53 PM
I had pneumonia so I'm really trying to quit or only to smoke in weekends at football. It's going well and sometimes I don't even wanna smoke anymore, but now I'm going a bit crazy :o But I'm not gonna give in ;)

Do NOT smoke. :mad: Don't you dare. Seriously, hang in there. :hug:

I never ever someked a singe cigarrette. :worship: Raquel :rolls:

I think we may need a dream comparison thread. Although whether it will be fit for public consumption remains to be seen :devil:

:secret: I used to smoke 30 a day but gave up when I hit 30.

OK - JP has run bath so I shall bid you farewell and trot off to fantasyland.

We need that thread! :bounce: Herdwick, you need to start it! :D

YOU SMOKED? :mad: Bad, bad girl!

ellen_
04-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Raquel - Keep it up, I'd say :yeah: And you get your :worship: from me.

Herdwick - :eek: 30 a day?! And you managed to quit :eek: I smoked 20 a week and I still can't quit :help:

What do you think about a random chat? We talked about music earlier, so what are you into? :dance:

arm
04-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Hmmm, well I danced ballet so that made me learn to appreciate all kinds of music. So apart from noisy music :rolls:, I like pretty much anything. :shrug:

You?

ellen_
04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
It kinda depends on my mood of the moment, but mostly I listen to rock or dance. Although it can be all kinds of music too, as long as there is some rythm in it that doesn't make me feel sleepy :lol:

Going to bed now :wavey: Good luck with the report.

arm
04-19-2009, 11:29 PM
:rolls: How old are you?

Don't ask me, I won't tell you my age. :p

ellen_
04-19-2009, 11:36 PM
I'm 20, like you can see on the left of my post right now :lol: And you? :p :rolls:

Really signing off now, arrivederci :wavey:

arm
04-19-2009, 11:39 PM
I wanted to good rep you with my age so that nobody else needed to know. :bigcry: But I can't. :awww:

The number of my age is the atomic number of argon. :rolls: Now do some research. :p

Lee
04-19-2009, 11:53 PM
ellen, quit smoking when you're still young :p Think about how much money saved :lol:

Raquel, no need to research, only need to remember you're first year in Uni. ;)

arm
04-19-2009, 11:57 PM
I know. :rolls: :o

I am still the youngest :woohoo: New people arrive, but I keep my throne in our thread. :bounce:

:rolls:

I am so damn bored. :awww: Maybe I should plan a trip. :lol:

Talkign about trips, how is that about Mexico you told me?

Lee
04-20-2009, 12:15 AM
MTF being a pain again and I lost my post.

It's an all inclusive resort and from my internet research, frequented by Europeans. Many prefers to go topless by the pool/beach so Lee Jr. may have a very good education. :rolls:

arm
04-20-2009, 12:17 AM
:rolls: That is very nice! I didn't know it was booked already. Cancun? Or where else? :bounce:

A lot of portuguese go to Mexico. ;) I went to Cuba because it was cheaper :tape: but I had rather gone to Mexico. :p

Lee
04-20-2009, 04:16 AM
Sorry I left suddenly. It was 4:21pm here when I suddenly remembered I need to be in some place by 5pm and the driving will take 15 minutes. :rolls:

:rolls: That is very nice! I didn't know it was booked already. Cancun? Or where else? :bounce:

A lot of portuguese go to Mexico. ;) I went to Cuba because it was cheaper :tape: but I had rather gone to Mexico. :p

South of Cancun. Playa Del Carmen. I plan to visit one of thoes Mayan ruins on top of snorkeling.

ellen_
04-20-2009, 06:25 AM

You better hadn't spoken about Nole dreams. I just dreamed he was abducted :help: So many people helped to find him, but nothing :sobbing: Strangely enough, it all took place at our football ground.

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:42 AM
You better hadn't spoken about Nole dreams. I just dreamed he was abducted :help: So many people helped to find him, but nothing :sobbing: Strangely enough, it all took place at our football ground.

I hope it's just a ploy by Nole and Jelena so that they can escape from all other Djokovics :lol:

apple123
04-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Sweet passerby - of provenance unknown - you miss the point. X2.

I just realised someone might think this is an alien. NO, this is just a poster who occasionally visit the forum because the real life is more fun. I call it when I see it. Search my posts to prove this if you'd like to bother.

This is a warm, friendly and pretty tolerant thread; say what you want but be prepared for others to disagree or take the mick. If they do, defend your case rationally. You won't be shot down in flames or sworn at; courtesy rules.:angel:

The wording sounds someone has to be the boss all the time.

However, by the same logic, we usually prefer reasoned discussion to emotive dramatics. :shrug:

Where is the reasoned discussion about Rafa's behaviour I posted?:worship: Don't put too much (top)spin on it.

arm
04-20-2009, 11:23 AM
I just realised someone might think this is an alien. NO, this is just a poster who occasionally visit the forum because the real life is more fun. I call it when I see it. Search my posts to prove this if you'd like to bother.

The wording sounds someone has to be the boss all the time.

Where is the reasoned discussion about Rafa's behaviour I posted?:worship: Don't put too much (top)spin on it.

I am sorry, but as much as I believe your intentions are the best - believe me I do - I don't think you have any business on what's going on here.

A very dear poster of all of us felt hurt about a couple of posts and we are very sorry for that. Some of us have known each other here for more than year. We talk pretty much everyday so we know how each of us works/feels. We are almost like a family here, and we deal with our problems internally.

So unless Rosie has a double acount :eek: :nerner: :lol:, or you are Alex :o :lol:, thank you very much for your opinion on the matter, but we'll work this out by ourselves because there is no possible way you could understand how we deal with each others here.

Have a good day. :wavey:

ellen_
04-20-2009, 11:29 AM
I hope it's just a ploy by Nole and Jelena so that they can escape from all other Djokovics :lol:

:eek: If so, I would be very angry then! I was really in panic in my dream and I woke up totally confused.

Eurosport showed the WTA Charleston final, Wozniacki-Lisicki. They were fenomenal :worship: I fell asleep after 10 minutes I think, I'm sure this is a record. I really needed some more sleep so you gotta love those women for that :hug: When they went to 40-0 at their serve, you could be sure of it that they'll end up with a BP against. And in those 10 minutes I also saw a cross court dropshort from Lisicki who was behind the baseline and even next to the tramlines (and she was even disappointed that it netted). But at least I got the sleep I wanted.

arm
04-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Sorry I left suddenly. It was 4:21pm here when I suddenly remembered I need to be in some place by 5pm and the driving will take 15 minutes. :rolls:

South of Cancun. Playa Del Carmen. I plan to visit one of thoes Mayan ruins on top of snorkeling.

You should do that, Don't spen all your time lying on the beach. :p Mexico is good for sightseeing as well. :)

Am very excited for you. :bounce:

:rolls: That was a strange dream. :p

ellewoods
04-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Racquel I PM'd you.

P.S. Do you watch 'Friends'? You know that episode where people at work call Rachel Racquel? And then at the end of the day she says the mailroom person calls her Racqy? I always think of that when I hear your name :rolls:

Running:Free
04-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Eurosport showed the WTA Charleston final, Wozniacki-Lisicki. They were fenomenal :worship: I fell asleep after 10 minutes I think, I'm sure this is a record.

:spit: :rolls:

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:27 PM
:eek: If so, I would be very angry then! I was really in panic in my dream and I woke up totally confused.

:lol:

Eurosport showed the WTA Charleston final, Wozniacki-Lisicki. They were fenomenal :worship: I fell asleep after 10 minutes I think, I'm sure this is a record. I really needed some more sleep so you gotta love those women for that :hug: When they went to 40-0 at their serve, you could be sure of it that they'll end up with a BP against. And in those 10 minutes I also saw a cross court dropshort from Lisicki who was behind the baseline and even next to the tramlines (and she was even disappointed that it netted). But at least I got the sleep I wanted.

Avoid Wozniacki (not Wozniak) matches at all costs :tape: I watched Wozniacki/Wozniak final the week before only because Wozniak is Canadian :tape: and she attacks.

arm
04-20-2009, 06:28 PM
No more classes today :woohoo:

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:30 PM
You should do that, Don't spen all your time lying on the beach. :p Mexico is good for sightseeing as well. :)

According to my research, there isn't much beach to lie on after the Hurricane in 2007. And if I need any sunbathing, my backyard is so much better :lol: Where I live, there's more sun than most vacation places. ;)

Am very excited for you. :bounce:

Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed that no hiccups in this trip.

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Raquel, your countryman just smashed Lu.

ellen_
04-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Raquel, your countryman just smashed Lu.

He did?! :eek: :worship:

arm
04-20-2009, 06:38 PM
According to my research, there isn't much beach to lie on after the Hurricane in 2007. And if I need any sunbathing, my backyard is so much better :lol: Where I live, there's more sun than most vacation places. ;)

Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed that no hiccups in this trip.

I am keeping mine for you too. :bounce: It's going to be great I am sure. And enjoy the All Inclusive thing, I certainly did when I went to Cuba. :rolls: I had just become 16 when I went and that is the minimum age to drink alcohol here in Portugal :tape: So I wasted so much alcohol, I just wanted to try drinks so I asked for them drank a bit and then give it away. :o I am no proud. :o :awww:

Lee
Gil defeated Lu 6-2 6-1

Granted clay is definitely not Lu's best service :lol:

arm
He did? :eek: :bounce:

ellen_
04-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah but still, he had to play qualies so :yeah: Rafa next, right?

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I am keeping mine for you too. :bounce: It's going to be great I am sure. And enjoy the All Inclusive thing, I certainly did when I went to Cuba. :rolls: I had just become 16 when I went and that is the minimum age to drink alcohol here in Portugal :tape: Sp I wasted so much alcohol, I just wanted to try drinks so I asked for them drank a bit and then give it away. :o I am no proud. :o :awww:

Hubby has to drink my share :lol: I never like alcohol in any form :p And my body has a zero tolerance, i.e. I get drunk easily.

Lee
04-20-2009, 06:40 PM
And when you think Juanqui is back, he handily lost to Kunitsyn in first round. :sad:

arm
04-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Hubby has to drink my share :lol: I never like alcohol in any form :p And my body has a zero tolerance, i.e. I get drunk easily.

:rolls: Well, one of the reasons why I did only try those drinks, it was because if I did drink them all I would have to go through the embarassement of being drunk in front of my parents. :o You know, small people, less blood, less cells, less alcohol needed to get us drunk. :shrug:

And when you think Juanqui is back, he handily lost to Kunitsyn in first round. :sad:

:awww: That really sucks.

Lee
04-20-2009, 07:31 PM
:rolls: Well, one of the reasons why I did only try those drinks, it was because if I did drink them all I would have to go through the embarassement of being drunk in front of my parents. :o You know, small people, less blood, less cells, less alcohol needed to get us drunk. :shrug:

I am not sure alcohol tolerance has anything to do with body size :p It's in the gene!!! :lol: my father didn't handle alcohol very well and I had all his genes. :lol: Even my brother was almost 6' and over 200 lbs, he didn't handle alcohol very well either. And I know other women my size can drink. ;)

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 07:33 PM
:wavey: Evening all

Still bathed in a warm glow? Ghastly day at work - but sustained by thoughts of a newly reinvigorated Nole. And JP bless him cooked tea when I got in :inlove:

pica_pica
04-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Sunday's 3 finals I rooted for Nole, Caroline and Maria Kirilenko and they all lose ><

But Nole's fireworks and sparkles still make my tennis week good. :)

arm
04-20-2009, 07:59 PM
I am not sure alcohol tolerance has anything to do with body size :p It's in the gene!!! :lol: my father didn't handle alcohol very well and I had all his genes. :lol: Even my brother was almost 6' and over 200 lbs, he didn't handle alcohol very well either. And I know other women my size can drink. ;)

Really? I never heard or read anything about that! I can handle alcohol more or less, I mean, I know my limits and I just make sure I dont reach them. But alcohol does not make sick or affects my body in anyway.

:secret: Do not let Herdwick read this, but the fact that I am young helps a lot. ;)

:wavey: Evening all

Still bathed in a warm glow? Ghastly day at work - but sustained by thoughts of a newly reinvigorated Nole. And JP bless him cooked tea when I got in :inlove:

Nole :hearts:

Cooked tea? Are you ntending to eat anything at all? Or are you on a diet? :rolls:

Sunday's 3 finals I rooted for Nole, Caroline and Maria Kirilenko and they all lose ><

But Nole's fireworks and sparkles still make my tennis week good. :)

:hug::hug:

Lee
04-20-2009, 08:04 PM
I think tea means a meal, Herdwick? I used to chat with a Brit in pre-MTF era here and she always says tea. :lol:

arm
04-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I think tea means a meal, Herdwick? I used to chat with a Brit in pre-MTF era here and she always says tea. :lol:

Oh! I see! :rolls: Thank god she is eating something. :shrug: I never saw her and she never told me how she looks, but I have this idea she must be skinny, so she needs to eat. :rolls:

As the matter of fact, I think I picture everyone from MTF very skinny :rolls:, even your son. :lol:

I should eat, but I don't feel like cooking. :shrug:

Lee
04-20-2009, 08:08 PM
It's a crazy, crazy world here :sad:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/04/19/20090419photoworker-ON.html

Lee
04-20-2009, 08:12 PM
And today is the 10th anniversary of Columbine High School shooting. :sad:

arm
04-20-2009, 08:12 PM
:awww: Crazy, indeed. :sad: But we can not fully realized until it happens right next to us, right? :awww:

I ma so sick of this hype with Britains's got tallent? Hey there folks, this is Porugal, why do you keep talking about that?! :rolls:

Dini
04-20-2009, 08:14 PM

How are you all?

First off let me say, what a very impressive performance by Nole in that match against Rafa. I only caught the end of the second set and from what I saw, Djokovic is back in fine form again :yeah:. Shame about the third but overall it has been a great month. I have to admit that I have never been Novak's biggest fan, but he has grown on me over the past half year or so. I like the fact that he applauds his opponents' good shots and his very warm hugs at the net, and he has gorgeous eyes it has to be said. I like when I'm proven wrong, and he has proved me wrong about his demenour and attitude. It's easy to jump to conclusions and start hating on him, but I have learnt that it's wrong to judge anybody.

OK now that is off my chest. Phew.

Lee
04-20-2009, 08:20 PM
:awww: Crazy, indeed. :sad: But we can not fully realized until it happens right next to us, right? :awww:

I ma so sick of this hype with Britains's got tallent? Hey there folks, this is Porugal, why do you keep talking about that?! :rolls:

:o Susan Boyle's youtube had been mentioned in national news here more than once :tape:

How are you all?

First off let me say, what a very impressive performance by Nole in that match against Rafa. I only caught the end of the second set and from what I saw, Djokovic is back in fine form again :yeah:. Shame about the third but overall it has been a great month. I have to admit that I have never been Novak's biggest fan, but he has grown on me over the past half year or so. I like the fact that he applauds his opponents' good shots and his very warm hugs at the net, and he has gorgeous eyes it has to be said. I like when I'm proven wrong, and he has proved me wrong about his demenour and attitude. It's easy to jump to conclusions and start hating on him, but I have learnt that it's wrong to judge anybody.

Thanks for the nice words and it's good to get it off the chest, right :lol:

It's unfortunate that prejudice has blinded a lot of people's eyes. They stopped looking for merits in other people and only focused on the shortcomings/differences.

arm
04-20-2009, 08:24 PM

How are you all?

:worship: Nothing to add. :hug:

How's life?

:o Susan Boyle's youtube had been mentioned in national news here more than once :tape:

:rolls: It's ridiculous, seriously.

Dini
04-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the nice words and it's good to get it off the chest, right :lol:

It's unfortunate that prejudice has blinded a lot of people's eyes. They stopped looking for merits in other people and only focused on the shortcomings/differences.

That is so very true :worship: I don't really know how to reply to that, you're powerful sentence has left me gob smacked here :speakles:

Dini
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
:worship: Nothing to add. :hug:

How's life?

Raquel :wavey::hug: (please tell me I've spelt you're name right :tape:)

Life's a bit stressful at the moment, got those dreaded exams coming up :bolt:, but I know it will be over sooner rather than later. For the past few days it's all been about revision, revision, revision, revision and more revision, today was the first proper break I had :)

Yourself?

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 08:36 PM

Working class Brits like me often say tea when they mean evening dinner so yes Lee is right. We had very nice gnocchi with tomato sauce and mushrooms and broccoli, beautifully cooked by JP :inlove: Sadly for me I am quite short, dark and not skinny; I have to watch what I eat :bigcry:

How are you all?

:worship: Welcome indeed discerning soul and thank you for your frankness.

I was at the Roger-Stan match in MC last week - it was a painful experience. I thought of you guys. :sad:

arm
04-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Raquel :wavey::hug: (please tell me I've spelt you're name right :tape:)

Life's a bit stressful at the moment, got those dreaded exams coming up :bolt:, but I know it will be over sooner rather than later. For the past few days it's all been about revision, revision, revision, revision and more revision, today was the first proper break I had :)

Yourself?

You spelt it just right! :bounce: But for example, I do love it that elle writes Racquel instead of Raquel. Today she said she was sorry for doing that, but truth is, if she stops doing that I'll be :sad:.

Life is ok. Could be better, could be worse. We all get by, I guess. :)

And now I am going to watch a brand nerw episod of Desperate Housewices, yes, I do love the show. :o:o

Later girls :wavey::hug:

arm
04-20-2009, 08:40 PM

Working class Brits like me often say tea when they mean evening dinner so yes Lee is right. We had very nice gnocchi with tomato sauce and mushrooms and broccoli, beautifully cooked by JP :inlove: Sadly for me I am quite short, dark and not skinny; I have to watch what I eat :bigcry:

I was at the Roger-Stan match in MC last week - it was a painful experience. I thought of you guys. :sad:

Another shortie, Lee! :bounce: I think we should start a thread for short fans of Nole! :rolls: 155cms, can you beat me? :nerner:

Dini
04-20-2009, 08:43 PM

Yes it was painful :sad:, but he looked rusty to me as if he wasn't ready yet to play on clay.

This week he has planned to practice full time with a lefty, Koubek, with some coach can't remember his name now, to get his game going again. I hope he gets the practice he requires to find his game again and adjusts in time for some success.

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Another shortie, Lee! :bounce: I think we should start a thread for short fans of Nole! :rolls: 155cms, can you beat me? :nerner:

No - I'm 160cm - I only said quite! But Nole absolutely towered over me!

Lee
04-20-2009, 08:47 PM
That is so very true :worship: I don't really know how to reply to that, you're powerful sentence has left me gob smacked here :speakles:

:o

Thanks for the explanation. JP can cook. I am jealous of you, Herdwick.

bare foot or wearing any knid of footwear. :rolls: Officially, I'm 157cm (as in my ex-Alberta drivers licence and the one here is in feet and inches).

arm
04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
No - I'm 160cm - I only said quite! But Nole absolutely towered over me!

Just like my mother. :bounce: oh my, does that mean.... :bigcry: I am short, and evethough I am 18 years old, I look like 14 years old. :awww: Mybe Nole could confused me with a kid in Madrid and he could be as nice to me as he seems to be with kids. :inlove:

PS: Last summer, I was talking with a woman in her thirties, an interesting conversation, about education I believe and she thought I was a brilliant 12 year old kid who could talk like adults. :o

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 08:48 PM

Yes it was painful :sad:, but he looked rusty to me as if he wasn't ready yet to play on clay.

This week he has planned to practice full time with a lefty, Koubek, with some coach can't remember his name now, to get his game going again. I hope he gets the practice he requires to find his game again and adjusts in time for some success.

Do hope so - as we approach the end of Roger's era it hits me more and more how much he'll be missed. I have no hope of his getting the elusive RG but I would love to see him get Wimbledon one last time this year.

arm
04-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Lee, bare foot! At least I hope so... :awww:

:rolls:

ellen_
04-20-2009, 09:05 PM

I'm 172cm, do I still fit in? :awww:

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 09:07 PM
We died again - we keep dying recently :sad:

:rolls: I taught JP to cook - he quite enjoys it now. :secret: Although if he had to do it every night like I do I think the novelty would wear off.

Lee
04-20-2009, 09:09 PM
The servers were hacked earlier and I think the same thing happened again.

Compare to Nole, we are all shorties so everyone will fit in. :lol:

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 09:10 PM

:wavey: That's tall in my house - JP is 172cm:D.

arm
04-20-2009, 09:13 PM

:rolls: What do you think? :kiss:

:rolls: I taught JP to cook - he quite enjoys it now. :secret: Although if he had to do it every night like I do I think the novelty would wear off.

I used to like cooking when I still lived with my parents and I just had to cook when I felt like doing so. :rolls: Now I need to cook to eat and guess what? I haven't had dinner yet. :rolls:

Lee
04-20-2009, 09:14 PM

After living in this house for 7 years, my hubby still hasn't figured out what's where in the kitchen. I don't even bother to teach him cooking because he's not going to learn. Basically, he will find out how to do things if he's interested. e.g. He knows how to operate the dishwasher, which has many more options and buttons than the dryer, which is simply turned the dial and perss the start button.

ellen_
04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Okay, so I'm not the youngest but the tallest here today :dance: That's quite cool too.

Lee
04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
:wavey: That's tall in my house - JP is 172cm:D.

Same for my hubby.

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 09:27 PM
After living in this house for 7 years, my hubby still hasn't figured out what's where in the kitchen. I don't even bother to teach him cooking because he's not going to learn. Basically, he will find out how to do things if he's interested. e.g. He knows how to operate the dishwasher, which has many more options and buttons than the dryer, which is simply turned the dial and perss the start button.

Is he otherwise useful - mowing the lawn, gardening, car things, cleaning etc? Division of labour is fine - JP does these and usually most of our finances too. I do most of the cooking.

(Sorry youngsters - forgive the housewifery for a moment:lol:)

arm
04-20-2009, 09:33 PM
:bigcry: such great DH episode. :awww:

Mariana, the girl who lives with me, is 1 cm taller than I am. :rolls:

And João is not taller than 170cm, I would say..

Herdwick
04-20-2009, 09:46 PM
MTF is trying my patience.:banghead:

So goodnight all :wavey:

arm
04-20-2009, 09:57 PM
MTF :smash:

Good nigth, Herdwick. Maybe you could have those dreams tonight? :devil: :lol:

ellen_
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
You gotta love MTF today :explode:

Sweet dreams, Herdwick :wavey:

Lee
04-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Is he otherwise useful - mowing the lawn, gardening, car things, cleaning etc? Division of labour is fine - JP does these and usually most of our finances too. I do most of the cooking.

(Sorry youngsters - forgive the housewifery for a moment:lol:)

Well, he's the only one with money-paying-job :lol: He loves gardening and that's the problem. He spent most of his time gardening :p My mother-in-law basically do everything in the house, cooking, cleaning, washing, etc etc etc. Not a very good example for modern day woman :p But I am in charge of all the money he makes. :rolls: I often joke that I'm the CEO, CFO and COO of the family.

for Raquel: CEO - Chief Executive Officer, CFO - Chief Financial Officer, COO - Chief Operation Officer. In North America, CEO is equivalent to General Manager in UK and you get the drift for the remaining titles :lol:

arm
04-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Well, he's the only one with money-paying-job :lol: He loves gardening and that's the problem. He spent most of his time gardening :p My mother-in-law basically do everything in the house, cooking, cleaning, washing, etc etc etc. Not a very good example for modern day woman :p But I am in charge of all the money he makes. :rolls: I often joke that I'm the CEO, CFO and COO of the family.

for Raquel: CEO - Chief Executive Officer, CFO - Chief Financial Officer, COO - Chief Operation Officer. In North America, CEO is equivalent to General Manager in UK and you get the drift for the remaining titles :lol:

:haha: I was about to make a :mad: comment but then I read "for Raquel". :rolls:

Thank you, Lee :worship: :rolls: People will think I am :silly:... :awww: :o

Lee
04-20-2009, 10:30 PM
:lol: Raquel. Only because you're the one the keep complaining

This link will be pretty helpful. ;) http://www.urbandictionary.com/ although I doubt DSOD and SB make the list there. :haha:

arm
04-20-2009, 11:50 PM
SB :rolls: That won't be there for sure. :o Thank you. :hug:

I was taking my shower. And now I need to take my sleep. :rolls:

Talk to you tomorrow. :hug:

Lee
04-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Nite Raquel! :wavey:

kalisita
04-21-2009, 05:15 AM
:yippee: Lee! :yippee:

:banana: Flames won! :dance: On the board! :banana:

Lee
04-21-2009, 05:18 AM
They finally play like their old selves :banana: :banana:

And the sea of red :hearts:

I MISS CALGARY :sobbing: :sobbing:

Lee
04-21-2009, 05:23 AM
It really sucks in Phoenix this year. No NBA playoff. No NHL playoff. :o

Lee
04-21-2009, 05:24 AM
On happier note, who's going to start the next tournament thread.

Rumbling in Rome?

ellewoods
04-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Yay I fit right in at 160cm :lol:

I woke up 10 minutes before I was meant to leave the house for uni today and guess what? I made it :bounce: I dont think I have ever moved that fast in the morning before

kalisita
04-21-2009, 06:24 AM
On happier note, who's going to start the next tournament thread.

Rumbling in Rome?

Someone feeling lucky? We need all the good juju, karma, vibrations, etc we can muster up to send to Nole. Defending Rome and playing 3 weeks straight! Lots of tennis coming up. :rocker2:

Herdwick
04-21-2009, 09:14 AM
:wavey: Morning - just found Sky here are showing Barcelona from Thursday. This time of year is truly a tennis fest :bounce:

As for the new thread why not blood one of our title virgins? Ellen's sporting record of late - see this weekend:D - is pretty good, so perhaps she may fancy it? Or Elle or Pica?

ellen_
04-21-2009, 09:44 AM
I'd love to it, if I only was the proud owner of a creative brain :rolls: Although, the word Renaissance pops into my head immediately. But the title virgins still have time to think, so whoever is first has the honour.

ellewoods
04-21-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm rather uncreative too :o I am a law student after all :shrug:

The first thing that popped into my mind was, 'When in Rome, do as the Spaniard does' :lol: Though I think some here may object.

Or, 'Ready to Rumble in Rome' - a play on what Lee suggested

I'm out. This hurts my brain. Herdwick and co, I dont know how you do it :worship:

ellen_
04-21-2009, 10:28 AM
I've had that same saying in my mind too, but not with the 'Spaniards' :spit:

arm
04-21-2009, 11:22 AM
I've never started one. :bigcry: But I am not sure if I have what it takes to do it. :awww:

arm
04-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Ok, I'll do it. I have an idea, not and Herdwick like idea, but it's still something. :rolls:

When should I do it?

ellewoods
04-21-2009, 11:46 AM
I've had that same saying in my mind too, but not with the 'Spaniards' :spit:

not just any Spaniard...:lol: Wouldn't want to do like Nando does. Now I am imagining Nole with a mohawk :haha:

ellen_
04-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Nole with a mohawk? :tape: Please no!

Herdwick, ready for Liverpool-Arsenal? :devil:

Herdwick
04-21-2009, 01:40 PM
:wavey: Strewth - title virginity aboundeth.

Raquel - didn't realise you hadn't...:eek:
But agree amongst yourselves...

Nando would be so lovely without the cockscomb - as it is he always looks faintly silly to me:lol:

Get the feeling Nole's hair could be sculpted into almost any shape with enough product; so possibly an idea for another thread (but let's try to keep it clean :devil:)

Not really - our defence is a shambles at present, even though Sagna looks likely to be back. But I quite like Liverpool, so a loss to them is bearable at least and I would infinitely prefer to see them get the title rather than the Scum.:explode:

We look pretty assured of 4th place, barring total collapse. Now if we could only get past the aforementioned in the CL SF our year would be fantastic. We wouldn't beat Barca but it would be a cracking final.:bounce:

Lee
04-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Ok, I'll do it. I have an idea, not and Herdwick like idea, but it's still something. :rolls:

When should I do it?

I think Friday or Saturday. Main draw is on Saturday noon.

*Raine
04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
:wavey: :o

I can't resist you guys after all.

Herdwick: Good luck to your Arsenal, although I'd probably root for Liverpool this time. Torres, Gerrard and Xabi first before Cesc.

kalisita: When is the next Penguins match? A friend told me we lost the other day. :sad:

:wavey: off to bed

Lee
04-21-2009, 05:05 PM

Herdwick: Good luck to your Arsenal, although I'd probably root for Liverpool this time. Torres, Gerrard and Xabi first before Cesc.

kalisita: When is the next Penguins match? A friend told me we lost the other day. :sad:

I am not kalisita but Penguins play tonight. You can follow the live score here www.nhl.com

Herdwick
04-21-2009, 06:34 PM

:wavey: :hug: You are a magnanimous soul :awww:

Xabi is cute indeed and we would have liked him :banghead: but dearest Arsene baulked at the price :sad: But Gerrard over Cesc - no no, no woman :p- that I cannot stomach. And Torres is a bit rat-faced for me, although I know he tickles Raquel's fancy too:devil:

I will try to be nicer to both the Scum and the SB. Perhaps stopping calling them the Scum would help :shrug: but it's a bit ingrained and my friends do it too - they're from Manchester! I am working hard on the SB though :angel: Was reading up on him last week; he really does come across as a sweetie off court :awww:

Stephie Cesc
04-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Arsenal is so gonna win it! :lol:

star
04-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Same for my hubby.

I'm 5'7" Nearly 172 centimeters. maybe 170?

I never thought that was tall before. :awww:

ellen_
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Arsenal is so gonna win it! :lol:

Let's keep the premature optimism to ourselves, shall we? :p

Got a big bowl of strawberries, which will be a perfect combination with the football I think. And of course with the appearance of Torres, Xabi, Arshavin and Cesc :lick: And Raine, Gerrard over Cesc is so wrong, missy :p But it will have to today, for me at least... He's not there though ;)

A goal, okay. But a goal of Arshavin :fiery:

kalisita
04-22-2009, 12:24 AM

Yeah, as Lee said, Pens play tonight (right now in fact :)) and then on Thursday. Games 6 and 7 (if necessary) would be Saturday and Monday respectively.

Let's Go Pens!
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/shops/mario-3.jpg?t=1240355416

Lee
04-22-2009, 04:42 AM
Yeah, as Lee said, Pens play tonight (right now in fact :)) and then on Thursday. Games 6 and 7 (if necessary) would be Saturday and Monday respectively.

Let's Go Pens!
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/shops/mario-3.jpg?t=1240355416

Congratulation to the Pens. Hope they seal the series on Thursday.

kalisita
04-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Congratulation to the Pens. Hope they seal the series on Thursday.

Thanks! :hug: I hope they can get it done Thursday! (they better! :armed:) Now, need the Flames tie it up tomorrow. :rocker2:

Lee
04-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Thanks. They better :rocker2: Both Flames and the Pens.