It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

arm
04-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm back :wavey: Poor Jeremy won't win this match :tears: He is cute though :hearts: Unlike Raquel I'm not totally into ALL the Frenchies - Gilles Simon is the only other one I think is cute. Jeremy is the best for sure. Allez :rocker2:

Simon :hearts: I think he is my 3rd favourite. :shrug: So cute. :awww:

Packing done. :bounce: Just waiting for someone to put me and my 5 bags into a car and take me home. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 01:31 PM

Packing done. :bounce: Just waiting for someone to put me and my 5 bags into a car and take me home. :rolls:

Safe journey home :hug: You'll miss Nole's doubles' match though :awww:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Jeremy :bigcry: :hysteric: Bye-bye :awww:

And I really did use to love clay court tennis, but now I'm beginning to find it soooooo boring already :yawn: Hernandez, Monaco, Chela :yawn: Just such boring grinders :spit:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I'm going to watch my first match of this year's clay season now :bounce:

arm
04-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Safe journey home :hug: You'll miss Nole's doubles' match though :awww:

I am here. Home :rolls: My grandparents live in Coimbra, remember? :rolls: It's a 5 minute drive. :rolls:

When is Nole's match? Do we have a stream?

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm going to watch my first match of this year's clay season now :bounce:

Enjoy it :D Just hope it's more exciting than the ones I've had to suffer :yawn: I forgot Marin Cilic would be on later :hearts: That will make me :D too.

I am here. Home :rolls: My grandparents live in Coimbra, remember? :rolls: It's a 5 minute drive. :rolls:

:lol: Fair enough! And - sorry - no streams for Nole :sad: Court 2 is a non-televised Court. So will be scoreboard only - in about 2 hours I think. Just hope Herdwick found out about it, as I don't think she had tickets for today :unsure: Would be a shame for her to miss the chance to be so close to Nole - Court 2 is really small as I remember it :D

*Raine
04-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Wow, looks like I missed a lot of fun stuff here while I was away. :wavey:

Re: my college graduation last week. I borrowed Novak as my graduation gift. I'm giving him back to all of you now. :D :angel:

See? I can be generous and kind sometimes.:devil:

I had a great time last week in my graduation, definitely one of the best days of my life. I'm so thankful for my parents sacrifices in order for me to get into college and be able to finish it. :)

arm
04-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Ok, now I am going to take a long nice shower in my own bath. :hearts: Oh, I missed my bath!

Be right back. :wavey:

EDIT: Raine, thanks for being so nice. :lol: :hug:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Raine - and welcome back :wavey:

Your genersity knows no bounds :D

And can someone PLEASE have a look at this Cilic/Cipolla match for me, and tell me that I'm not seeing things! Is the Italian REALLY wearing leather (or could it be PVC or some kind of rubber!?) shorts :eek: I have no words :tape:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Whaaaat? Leather? :spit: They keep showing Cilic but I'm afraid I won't see it anyway. I can hardly see the difference between Vliegen and Ljubo on my livestream :lol:

Leather pants are not healthy for a man btw :tape: Imagine he's really wearing it, it can't be :lol:

And Vliegen broke Ljubo but got broken back right away. Another messed up Belgian :crazy:

Edit: OMG! It really looks like leather! :haha: What's going on btw? :scratch:

arm
04-13-2009, 02:15 PM
:rolls: I think it's just very shiny, but I don't really think it's laether. :lol:

Ok, bath is ready. Be right back :wavey:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Silk, perhaps? :scratch: Would be hilarious too though.

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Our commentators are :rolls: about the shorts - I think they think they are leather :tape: Bizarre :lol:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:19 PM
:banghead: Igor :banghead: Serving for the match at 5-2 in the 3rd, and ended up losing it 5-7 :spit: And to Chubby Chela too :spit: And now I have the delights of Seppi and Melzer on my screen - will the thrills never end? :rolleyes:

Chela is chubby? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Everything is closed, really everything. And the weather is so beautiful again, it would be a lovely day to go shopping. It's gonna storm tomorrow so I'll have to go shopping in a mall and I don't like that so much :shrug:

Everything is closed on Easter Monday :eek:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi :wavey:

All the talk from a couple of days ago made me majorly crave baked beans. This morning I rummaged in our cupboards until I found a tin...I hope they werent expired :rolls: I could do more beans, egg and toast tomorrow. Now that I am on my semester break I have more time in the morning to make breakfast :D

Ohh and I spent at least two hours this afternoon doing another job application. It would suck if I dont even get a callback after all the time I spent on it!

And Racquel, you are going to have soooo much fun in Madrid. I'm jealous! My friends and I are planning to visit Spain and Portugal at the end of this year, if everything goes according to plan. Actually, we're planning to visit much of Europe - UK, France, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands :bounce: Fingers crossed!

Good luck with the job application! And it will be an excellent trip :bounce:

Hi! Asparagus? :bolt:

Asparagus is great if you can buy fresh ones.

Was about to wish you a good trip home :lol:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Wow, looks like I missed a lot of fun stuff here while I was away. :wavey:

Re: my college graduation last week. I borrowed Novak as my graduation gift. I'm giving him back to all of you now. :D :angel:

See? I can be generous and kind sometimes.:devil:

I had a great time last week in my graduation, definitely one of the best days of my life. I'm so thankful for my parents sacrifices in order for me to get into college and be able to finish it. :)

:hug: Raine. Welcome Back!!!!!

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Silk, perhaps? :scratch: Would be hilarious too though.

The material looks a bit too stiff to be silk :tape:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Chela is chubby? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Everything is closed on Easter Monday :eek:

Hi Lee :wavey: No - Chela is not chubby - that's the whole point :D I think it was GWH who coined the joke nickname for him first - and it kind of stuck with me :shrug:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Asparagus is great if you can buy fresh ones.

Indeed. Belgian asparagus are pretty well known ;) Delicious :lick: That and soybean sprouts are my favourite vegetables :hearts:

And I wonder why Vliegen keeps swearing in French :rolls:.

Edit: Lee - it looks indeed too stiff. It actually reminded me at a wet divingsuit fabric :shrug:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi Lee :wavey: No - Chela is not chubby - that's the whole point :D I think it was GWH who coined the joke nickname for him first - and it kind of stuck with me :shrug:

OK. I thought Calleri is the chubby one from Argentina. :p

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Indeed. Belgian asparagus are pretty well known ;) Delicious :lick: That and soybean sprouts are my favourite vegetables :hearts:

And I wonder why Vliegen keeps swearing in French :rolls:.

Never tried Belgian asparagus, probably not fresh anymore by the time they reach here. :lol:

I love to cut them up and stir fry. When I am in the mood, makes cream of asparagus soup. :lick:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:26 PM
OK. I thought Calleri is the chubby one from Argentina. :p

Indeed he is :lol: El Gordo they call him, which does mean "chubby". He really is plump though - stll very handsome though - that cannot be denied :inlove:

Random: I love cream of asparagus soup :drool: :lick:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Augustin is the most handsome among players. :drool:

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Again, I must say - Asparagus? :bolt:

My stream doesn't work and we only get live coverage from tomorrow :( I want to see Cilic...and leather tennis shorts :rolls:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:32 PM

My stream doesn't work and we only get live coverage from tomorrow :( I want to see Cilic...and leather tennis shorts :rolls:

:lol: Believe me - the shorts are not to be missed :lol: Cilic is hot though :hearts: And he's winning right now :D

Augustin is the most handsome among players. :drool:

I think he is the only tennis player I have ever known who almost every woman I have ever spoken to seems to find attractive :hearts: Wait now for someone here to disagree with me :tape:

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 02:34 PM
:lol: Believe me - the shorts are not to be missed :lol: Cilic is hot though :hearts: And he's winning right now :D

I prefer Ancic over Cilic...but really, can anyone tell them apart?? :lol:

Channelsurfing and atdhe arent working for me :sad:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:35 PM

Channelsurfing and atdthe arent working for me :sad:

Ancic is pretty too :inlove: I think CIlic has a slightly thinner face and maybe harder features than Ancic - but they are very alike I think. Sorry about the livestreams :sad:

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 02:37 PM
PS Rose and Lee...I dont see what's so special about Augustin :shrug: But I can be convinced by pretty pictures...

ellen_
04-13-2009, 02:37 PM

Channelsurfing and atdhe arent working for me :sad:

:eek: It's not so hard though... :lol: Cilic doesn't do it for me, totally not. Ancic on the other hand... :hearts:

And I think I'm too young to see the handsomeness in Augustin :p

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Ancic is pretty too :inlove: I think CIlic has a slightly thinner face and maybe harder features than Ancic - but they are very alike I think. Sorry about the livestreams :sad:

Stream works now! :bounce: Persistence is key :rolls:

And yes...definitely something funny about those shorts!

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:41 PM
PS Rose and Lee...I dont see what's so special about Augustin :shrug: But I can be convinced by pretty pictures...

Always glad to oblige :) Especially when it means I get to look through my Agustin photo selection :) I love the one with his wife and baby daughter Sara :hearts: So cute!

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:42 PM

That's what I thought when I only saw those limpy canned aspargus in Hong Kong. :lol:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Too bad no camera on court 2. I really love to know what kind of brain fart Kiefer had. :tape:

Dini
04-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Did I see someone mention Ancic? :hearts::hearts:

I miss him :bigcry:

:lol::rolls: at Cipolla's leather shorts. Original :yeah:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Ancic is much more adorable than Cilic. Cilic's chin is too long and pointy for me :shrug:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:47 PM

Hi Nadine :wavey:

Wonder if Nole would ever wear a pair of leather shorts? :o

Too bad no camera on court 2. I really love to know what kind of brain fart Kiefer had. :tape:

I just wish he'd hurry up - I want to follow Nole's doubles' match!

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Always glad to oblige :) Especially when it means I get to look through my Agustin photo selection :) I love the one with his wife and baby daughter Sara :hearts: So cute!

He looks quite handsome in the second last one. But other than that...nothing special. Sorry Rose :tape:

Yes you did! He is adorably pretty! :hearts: However, he wasn't very nice the two times I ran into him when he was in Australia...he didn't stay very long to sign autographs considering there weren't that many of us. Maybe I caught him at bad times? :shrug:

Lee
04-13-2009, 02:49 PM
My contribution to the handsome Calleri pic spam

Dini
04-13-2009, 02:53 PM
He looks quite handsome in the second last one. But other than that...nothing special. Sorry Rose :tape:

Yes you did! He is adorably pretty! :hearts: However, he wasn't very nice the two times I ran into him when he was in Australia...he didn't stay very long to sign autographs considering there weren't that many of us. Maybe I caught him at bad times? :shrug:

Oh maybe he was in a bad mood :awww: My friend nearly walked into him in one of the Wimbledon practices and he gave her a smile. Life's unfair right?

Dini
04-13-2009, 02:55 PM

Wonder if Nole would ever wear a pair of leather shorts? :o

:rolls::rolls: Now that would be a weird sight :tape: I imagine a picture of him in shiny shorts would definitely get a place in the Funny fotos thread...

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:55 PM

That's OK! Life would be very boring if we all liked the same people.

:awww: He's always been OK whenever I've seen him off court or with fans - but everyone is entitled to their "off days" I suppose. Maybe he'll be nicer next time :)

I'm beginning to be :unsure: now - Sky TV say they'll end their coverage after this - so does that mean I won't see Radek :hysteric:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
:rolls::rolls: Now that would be a weird sight :tape: I imagine a picture of him in shiny shorts would definitely get a place in the Funny fotos thread...

Indeed :lol: And the scary thing is that he probably would wear them :help:

Dini
04-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Indeed :lol: And the scary thing is that he probably would wear them :help:

:rolls: You know him better than I do, but for his sake I hope he doesn't :tape:

Are you a fan of Steps then Rosie :bolt:

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Oh maybe he was in a bad mood :awww: My friend nearly walked into him in one of the Wimbledon practices and he gave her a smile. Life's unfair right?

:awww: He's always been OK whenever I've seen him off court or with fans - but everyone is entitled to their "off days" I suppose. Maybe he'll be nicer next time :)

Actually, now that I think about it I ran into him three times and was unsuccessful in getting an autograph all three times. And I guess two of those times was understandable that he didnt stay long - once was after he had lost to Nando in Brisbane (he just :bolt: right off the court) and the other was an hour or so before his match against Nole in Sydney (though this time there were only FOUR autograph seekers and he signed two). The last time was when I caught him hitting balls with Nole and while Nole stayed behind signing autographs for a bit, Ancic had quickly made himself scarce. Maybe the mobs of people waiting for Nole scared him off :lol: Oh well, I won't hold it against him unless it happens again!!

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:05 PM
:rolls: You know him better than I do, but for his sake I hope he doesn't :tape:

Are you a fan of Steps then Rosie :bolt:

LOL - no - don't worry Nadine - it's just a joke here. I actually find Steps very :unsure: Especially when he wears the purple outfit :bolt:

Actually, now that I think about it I ran into him three times and was unsuccessful in getting an autograph all three times. And I guess two of those times was understandable that he didnt stay long - once was after he had lost to Nando in Brisbane (he just :bolt: right off the court) and the other was an hour or so before his match against Nole in Sydney (though this time there were only FOUR autograph seekers and he signed two). The last time was when I caught him hitting balls with Nole and while Nole stayed behind signing autographs for a bit, Ancic had quickly made himself scarce. Maybe the mobs of people waiting for Nole scared him off :lol: Oh well, I won't hold it against him unless it happens again!!

:awww: Mario has had a lot of injury and illness hasn't he? And also all his studying for his Law degree - maybe he was pre-occupied and/or not feeling so well when you saw him. I'm sure it won't happen again.

Dini
04-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Pheeeeeewwwwwwww Rosie :lol:- that was a relief to know. Though if I'm really really really really honest, his tennis can be a thing of a beauty and he can really produce outrageous volleys at the net- minus his crazy, ugly and in your face celebrations of course :help:

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL - no - don't worry Nadine - it's just a joke here. I actually find Steps very :unsure: Especially when he wears the purple outfit :bolt:

:awww: Mario has had a lot of injury and illness hasn't he? And also all his studying for his Law degree - maybe he was pre-occupied and/or not feeling so well when you saw him. I'm sure it won't happen again.

What are you talking about Rose? You and the purple worm are meant to be!! :angel:

And yes, let's hope it doesn't happen again! Though not sure when my next chance to go to a tennis tournament will be as I will probably be in Europe when the tennis world is in Australia :banghead: Impeccable timing.

Anyhoo, I'm going to :zzz: Taking my little sister to the movies tomorrow so she can :drool: over Zefron in 17 Again. :rolleyes: Enjoy the rest of your days everyone :wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Pheeeeeewwwwwwww Rosie :lol:- that was a relief to know. Though if I'm really really really really honest, his tennis can be a thing of a beauty and he can really produce outrageous volleys at the net- minus his crazy, ugly and in your face celebrations of course :help:

You're right he can be fun to watch sometimes, And I kind of like The Worm :o Marat, Igor and Misha Youzhny in the audience :D Cilic winnng :bounce:

What are you talking about Rose? You and the purple worm are meant to be!! :angel:

And yes, let's hope it doesn't happen again! Though not sure when my next chance to go to a tennis tournament will be as I will probably be in Europe when the tennis world is in Australia :banghead: Impeccable timing.

Anyhoo, I'm going to :zzz: Taking my little sister to the movies tomorrow so she can :drool: over Zefron in 17 Again. :rolleyes: Enjoy the rest of your days everyone :wavey:

:lol: I don't like to boast about it though - will make all the other Radek fangirls jealous :tape: Sleep well, sweet dreams, and enjoy the movie tomorrow.

*Raine
04-13-2009, 03:16 PM
:mad: My internet connection right now keeps disconnecting every 15 to 30 minutes. :o

Ancic, Cilic and Calleri are good looking men for me.

Rose: :hug: Our sports channel promised they will show the Miami Masters last week, but what they showed instead was Rotterdam. :o

Lee: It's official, I'm not going to the David Cook concert next month. I can't afford the ticket prices and the city where the venue is quite dangerous at night. Btw do you watch hockey? Sidney Crosby is my crush. It also helps that I am a Pittsburgh Penguins fan. :o

Raquel: Have fun and take care. :hug:
I can be nice sometimes but most of the time I am greedy. :devil: :p

arm
04-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Nole about to get on court, right? :bounce:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:21 PM
:mad: My internet connection right now keeps disconnecting every 15 to 30 minutes. :o

Ancic, Cilic and Calleri are good looking men for me.

Rose: :hug: Our sports channel promised they will show the Miami Masters last week, but what they showed instead was Rotterdam. :o

Lee: It's official, I'm not going to the David Cook concert next month. I can't afford the ticket prices and the city where the venue is quite dangerous at night. Btw do you watch hockey? Sidney Crosby is my crush. It also helps that I am a Pittsburgh Penguins fan. :o

Raquel: Have fun and take care. :hug:
I can be nice sometimes but most of the time I am greedy. :devil: :p

Raine :hug: Sorry for the Internet problems. I hate that :sad:

Rotterdam :confused: Why Rotterdam? :confused: It's like 2 months old now :confused:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Nole about to get on court, right? :bounce:

:D Yes - they're on the scoreboard now! Somehow i don't think he and Viktor have one chance of beating an experienced doubles' team like Mello and Sa. But it will be fun anyway :D I'm sure my British friends Christine and Debbie will be there - they support the Brazilians and know Mello and Sa quite well - hope they may take some photos :)

arm
04-13-2009, 03:27 PM
I seriously hope they lose. :devil: :lol:

Am I being mean or do I have the right of saying it's for the greater good? :rolls:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I seriously hope they lose. :devil: :lol:

Am I being mean or do I have the right of saying it's for the greater good? :rolls:

:lol: No - not mean -just sensible and logical :)

Dini
04-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Djokovic and Troicki sounds fun :yeah:

Stan is playing with Monfils- I've always loved the Stan/Richie pairing a lot more- two of the best single handers in the game :drool:, but Richie :bigcry::sobbing: has pulled out of MC.

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Djokovic and Troicki sounds fun :yeah:

Stan is playing with Monfils- I've always loved the Stan/Richie pairing a lot more- two of the best single handers in the game :drool:, but Richie :bigcry::sobbing: has pulled out of MC.

I saw Nole and Viktor play doubles together at Paris Bercy last year - they weren't so successful, but they were fun :)

OMG - Ivan Ljubicic in brightest yellow :bolt:

Yes - poor Richie - you will have to meet our Herdwick - she is our resident Richie fan - she :inlove: him.

arm
04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
:lol: No - not mean -just sensible and logical :)

Pheww. Now I don't feel so guilty. :rolls:

Hey Nadine! So good to have you here. :hug:

arm
04-13-2009, 03:34 PM
They broke :rolls::smash: Maybe we should start wishing that Nole loses and it might lead him to winning all his matches. :shrug:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:35 PM
They broke :rolls::smash: Maybe we should start wishing that Nole loses and it might lead him to winning all his matches. :shrug:

:lol: I thought that too. I'm sure they'll lose their own service though - no danger :lol:

Dini
04-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Pheww. Now I don't feel so guilty. :rolls:

Hey Nadine! So good to have you here. :hug:

Hey Raquel, thanks :hug:

How's you today?

arm
04-13-2009, 03:38 PM
:bounce: They got broken back. :rolls: This is ridiculous, I am happy that Nole was broken. :lol:

Hey Nadine :hug: I am fine. School starts tomorrow. :awww: But I am going to pay my next trip, if there are still places. :bounce:

How about you?

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:41 PM
:rolls: Another break. Is this a WTA match or what? :tape:

Ellen will be happy :) Her Belgian boy Vliegen is taking the second set against Ljubo :)

Dini
04-13-2009, 03:46 PM
:bounce: They got broken back. :rolls: This is ridiculous, I am happy that Nole was broken. :lol:

Hey Nadine :hug: I am fine. School starts tomorrow. :awww: But I am going to pay my next trip, if there are still places. :bounce:

How about you?

OoooOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOo la la :aplot: where are you going? Somewhere exotic?

College starts next week for me, I can enjoy myself a bit more :angel:. But I really gotta get some more studying done :smash:. I've done a revision plan that starts in exactly an hour and 15 minutes :). From there on no MTF for today :bigcry:- I guess I can handle that though :p

ellen_
04-13-2009, 03:46 PM
:bounce: Kristof won a set from Ljubo! :bounce: Isn't that nice of him, Rose? Now you won't have to choose between Nole/Viktor and Radek :awww:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:48 PM
:bounce: Kristof won a set from Ljubo! :bounce: Isn't that nice from him, Rose? Now you won't have to choose between Nole/Viktor and Radek :awww:

Ellen :hug: I knew you'd be pleased :) Your boy is doing well. Admit I watched Cilic play first - now I can concentrate on your match and the doubles :) Nole and Viktor leading 4-1 :rolls:

And our TV just said Nole will play tomorrow - hope it's later so I can be home from work in time.

Ah - Radek :hearts:

arm
04-13-2009, 03:48 PM
WTF? Why are they winning this set? This is not suppose to happen. :shrug:

No, Nadine. :rolls: It's just a 4 day trip to the north of Portugal - Minho. :p It's a perk where we can do slide, and all those strange sports. It should be fun because it's only students of my faculty but from every grade. :bounce:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:50 PM

No, Nadine. :rolls: It's just a 4 day trip to the north of Portugal - Minho. :p It's a perk where we can do slide, and all those strange sports. It should be fun because it's only students of my faculty but from every grade. :bounce:

All those medical students :inlove: You had better behave :p Or does Joao get to go too? :)

ellen_
04-13-2009, 03:53 PM
1-5 :lol: I've been keeping an eye on the scoreboard. This is incredible, they almost gave Melo and Sa a breadstick :haha:

Lopez/Verdasco vs Andreev/Safin should be interesting too, it's a shame we can't see that :awww:

arm
04-13-2009, 03:53 PM
All those medical students :inlove: You had better behave :p Or does Joao get to go too? :)

:hearts: :devil:

No, he doesn't want to go. And if he did, I was not going to spend any time with him at all :shrug:. This trips are for me to spend time with my friends. :hug:

ellewoods
04-13-2009, 03:54 PM
I know I am supposed to be in bed but I couldn't resist a peek at the scoreboard before I shut the computer off and OMG NOLE AND VIKTOR?? WTF.

Dini
04-13-2009, 03:57 PM

Oh OK :o:lol: Hope you have loads of fun, sounds really adventurous :speakles:

Don't you want them to win :rolls:?

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 03:59 PM
:hearts: :devil:

No, he doesn't want to go. And if he did, I was not going to spend any time with him at all :shrug:. This trips are for me to spend time with my friends. :hug:

You are a girl after my own heart :) You know how much I adore my Alex - but I still like to spend some time alone with my girlfriends sometimes - and he does stuff with his mates too. I think it's healthier for a relationship that way :)

I know I am supposed to be in bed but I couldn't resist a peek at the scoreboard before I shut the computer off and OMG NOLE AND VIKTOR?? WTF.

I know :lol: They're losing thir own serve now though, - and will probably still lose the match in the Champions' Tie-Break thing at the end :shrug:

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm trying to look at the scoreboard and determine whether Nole's serving well. Is the ace from Nole?

Dini
04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
:bounce: Kristof won a set from Ljubo! :bounce: Isn't that nice of him, Rose? Now you won't have to choose between Nole/Viktor and Radek :awww:

Hi Ellen :wavey::hug:

How are you today?

I won't be around in Richie's forum tonight :awww:. Got so much studying to do :sad:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm trying to look at the scoreboard and determine whether Nole's serving well. Is the ace from Nole?

The scoreboard I'm watching doesn't differentiate servers so i can't tell :shrug:

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:04 PM

Sorry about your internet problem :awww:

No David Cook concert!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kalisita will love you, being a Penguins fan. She will love you more if have Evengi Malkin as your crush instead of Sidney Crosby. :lol:

and talking about hockey, my Flames lost the division leader position to the Canucks :smash: and dropped from 3rd seed to 5th seed in playoff. No good.

arm
04-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Oh OK :o:lol: Hope you have loads of fun, sounds really adventurous :speakles:

Don't you want them to win :rolls:?

Thanks. :hug: I am not sure. :shrug: But I keep asking myself I should Nole be spending time and energy playing doubles? :shrug::rolls:

You are a girl after my own heart :) You know how much I adore my Alex - but I still like to spend some time alone with my girlfriends sometimes - and he does stuff with his mates too. I think it's healthier for a relationship that way :)

I know :lol: They're losing thir own serve now though, - and will probably still lose the match in the Champions' Tie-Break thing at the end :shrug:

Comparingmy realationship with yours/Alex would be absurd. But we're like that. I mean, I need my space. I was never a dependable person :shrug:, what I love the most is my freedom and I love being alone. I also love my friends (boys or girls), and I need my time with them. :shrug: Because I could never live without friends, but I could live without boyfriend.

I'll never be the type of person who totally depends on a partner. :shrug: Or on anyone at all. I love the way I am and the way I do things. :bounce:

They got bronken! :rolls:

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Sorry for my sudden disappearance. I found some old pics on my computer was somehow messed up and replaced by a different folder, aka, content lost a few months ago.

Now I am desperately looking thru some really old backup to see if I can retrieve them or part of them. :sobbing:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi Ellen :wavey::hug:

How are you today?

I won't be around in Richie's forum tonight :awww:. Got so much studying to do :sad:

I'm feeling better than yesterday already, so I'm okay today :lol:

We all have to study sometimes ;) It's a shame you'll miss the alphabet thing though (although I don't really understand it, but I read the word 'pictures' so I'll be there :angel:)

Kristof leads 4-1 in the 3rd! :banana:

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Doubles could be good for warm up and adapting to surface.....since Nole's match starts tmr, I hope he loses here :lol:
Argh...Nole double fauted

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:10 PM
The scoreboard I'm watching doesn't differentiate servers so i can't tell :shrug:

The scoreboard will tell if you catch it at the right moment. On the time line under the scores, if it's an ace, the first 3 letters of the server's name will appear.

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks. :hug: I am not sure. :shrug: But I keep asking myself I should Nole be spending time and energy playing doubles? :shrug::rolls:

Comparingmy realationship with yours/Alex would be absurd. But we're like that. I mean, I need my space. I was never a dependable person :shrug:, what I love the most is my freedom and I love being alone. I also love my friends (boys or girls), and I need my time with them. :shrug: Because I could never live without friends, but I could live without boyfriend.

I'll never be the type of person who totally depends on a partner. :shrug: Or on anyone at all. I love the way I am and the way I do things. :bounce:

They got bronken! :rolls:

I need my space too. I know some girls that have been married for years and still don't want their husbands to go out for a drink with their mates without tagging along :o I couldn't do that at all. But everyone is different I guess - there is no right or wrong in these kinds of situations - just whatever suits the two people involved.

The scoreboard will tell if you catch it at the right moment. On the time line under the scores, if it's an ace, the first 3 letters of the server's name will appear.

Thanks :hug: I'm posting in about 4 different places as well as watching that scoreboard :o So I guess I must have missed it. Good luck with the computer stuff by the way.

I'm feeling better than yesterday already, so I'm okay today :lol:

We all have to study sometimes ;) It's a shame you'll miss the alphabet thing though (although I don't really understand it, but I read the word 'pictures' so I'll be there :angel:)

Kristof leads 4-1 in the 3rd! :banana:

Vamos Vliegen :bounce: He's doing well - though I fear Ljubo is helping him a lot now. He seems to have lost it completely.

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:13 PM
It's such a weird feeling for me. I know Nole should concentrate on singles but somehow I can't support against them.

Stephie Cesc
04-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh Gosh, I don't even know Nole's playing doubles in MC!! I'm such a bad fan :shrug::lol:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:15 PM
It's such a weird feeling for me. I know Nole should concentrate on singles but somehow I can't support against them.

For me too :) They broke back :rolls:

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Looks like Troicki's service games are much better, he produce the aces, and no breaks on his service game. He must be putting much more effort than Nole as he's already ousted by Wawa.

ellen_
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Why would you want to support against them? It's not that he's gonna give it all everytime in doubles :shrug: And it's not hot there or anything. He's not made of porcelain, he can handle this. :)

Kristof is messing it up, as always :awww: Poor Kris :hug:

*Raine
04-13-2009, 04:18 PM
:wavey:I'm off to bed then since my connection is being stupid right now :mad:. Good luck to my favorites in Monte Carlo.. even though I have no idea what's happening. :o :lol:

Go Nole and Viktor.

Rose.. I agree w/ them, you and Stepanek are meant to be together forever. :p
Herdwick and Tsonga are perfect too. *runs*

Lee.. why don't you change your hockey team then and choose Penguins instead. ;)

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Why would you want to support against them? It's not that he's gonna give it all everytime in doubles :shrug: And it's not hot there or anything. He's not made of porcelain, he can handle this. :)

Kristof is messing it up, as always :awww: Poor Kris :hug:

I guess because playing doubles and singles can take it out of a player mentally as well as physically if they go deep in both events :shrug:

:awww: Poor Kris - he still has time :)

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:20 PM
:wavey:I'm off to bed then since my connection is being stupid right now :mad:. Good luck to my favorites in Monte Carlo.. even though I have no idea what's happening. :o :lol:

Go Nole and Viktor.

Lee.. why don't you change your hockey team then and choose Penguins instead. ;)

:bigcry: :hysteric: What would Miljan do? :awww:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 04:21 PM
I guess because playing doubles and singles can take it out of a player mentally as well as physically if they go deep in both events :shrug:

:awww: Poor Kris - he still has time :)

He's not THAT seriously into doubles. I think they're having some fun there, and now it turns out to be effective. Woops :lol: Well I can find that good and be happy for them. Nole is the one who's serving now btw.

Komaan Kristof! :bounce:

Edit: :eek: I DID understand what he was saying now :eek: Oh lord :tape: That was mean :o

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Wow an ace from Nole!

arm
04-13-2009, 04:22 PM
I agree, Rosie. :hug: Everyone is different, and thank God! :lol:

*Ljubica*
He's not THAT seriously into doubles. I think they're having some fun there, and now it turns out to be effective :lol: Well I can find that good and be happy for them. Nole is the one who's serving now btw.

Komaan Kristof! :bounce:

Not sure what Kris said then :help: But it didn't sound too friendly :tape:

Lee

Go Nole and Viktor.

:lol: Flames will forever in my heart. My first and only love :awww:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Not sure what Kris said then :help: But it didn't sound too friendly :tape:

It was mean. Very mean :rolls:.

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
It was mean. Very mean :rolls:.

It sure looked that way :tape:

Nole and Viktor serving for the match - had two MPs and f***** it. Must have been Nole serving :o

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
horribly blowing a few mps :smash: don't you ever spread this to your singles matches!

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Kris is still cursing? :lol:

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Nole can't serve the set out even in doubles :help: don't try this in singles again, please

Lee
Rose, I believe that's Nole's serving but Viktor's serve is more f*** up than Nole these days :tape:

*Raine
:bigcry: :hysteric: What would Miljan do? :awww:

He'll be happy w/ me. :D:angel:

:wavey:Good night.

ellen_
Kristof :tape: :lol: Racket in 2 pieces now :rolls: That guy is so funny, but a bit of a hot temper :angel:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Kris :eek: What had that poor racquet ever done to you? That was a BAD, BAAAAAD racquet smash :eek:

He'll be happy w/ me. :D:angel:

:wavey:Good night.

:nerner: :lol: Goodnight :kiss:

pica_pica
04-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Great job Nole and Victor!
I can't remember the last time Nole wins in doubles?

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:29 PM
They won :rolls: Congrats Nole and Vik! I'm pleased for Viktor - he's out of singles now, so will be nice for him to still earn some momey and play some meaningful matches!

arm
04-13-2009, 04:32 PM
He won. :haha:

I need to unpack :wavey:

ellen_
Kristof :sobbing: Very sad for him :awww:

Lee
I don't worry too much about Nole playing doubles and even going deep. With the new no duece and superTB, a doubles match is usually around an hour long so for singles players, it's actually less work than their usual practice by with some real hitting.

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Big :hug: for poor Kris and Ellen :hug:

Now will Sky show Radek :hearts: or do I have to find a livestream?

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Night Raine.

ellen, sorry about your countryman's loss. Hope this won't affect him mentally :o

Why Malisse's name just pop into my head :sobbing: :sobbing:

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:35 PM
I much prefer Lapentti there, Rose. :lol:

kalisita
04-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone in here know that Nole plays Hernandez tomorrow 4th on centre. Yanko followed by Simon followed by Murray and then Nole.

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:36 PM
If I woke up again at 3:30 in the morning, I can catch Simon's match too :tape:

ellen_
04-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Night Raine.

ellen, sorry about your countryman's loss. Hope this won't affect him mentally :o

Why Malisse's name just pop into my head :sobbing: :sobbing:

Thanks :hug: And Rosie too :hug: Well we have quite a lot of hot tempers here in Belgium, apparently :o

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone in here know that Nole plays Hernandez tomorrow 4th on centre. Yanko followed by Simon followed by Murray and then Nole.

4th on :woohoo: YES! My prayers have been answered - I'll be home from work by then :bounce: Thanks Kalisita!!! I'll miss Janko though - I'll be at work :tears:

I much prefer Lapentti there, Rose. :lol:

Sorry Lee :awww: I've just never liked Lapentti :o

kalisita
04-13-2009, 04:45 PM
I think the TTC just stopped Monte Carlo live coverage to show a repeat of the WTA SFs from Saturday. WTF?

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:46 PM
I think the TTC just stopped Monte Carlo live coverage to show a repeat of the WTA SFs from Saturday. WTF?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:48 PM

I think your TTC comes off our Sky Sports feed and they've stopped coverage now :sad: Though there is a channelsurfing livestream for Radek :D

Lee
04-13-2009, 04:49 PM
I think your TTC comes off our Sky Sports feed and they've stopped coverage now :sad: Though there is a channelsurfing livestream for Radek :D

Probably with Robbie, Jason and Christ as commentators. :p

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Probably with Robbie, Jason and Christ as commentators. :p

They are usually the Eurosport commentators. Sky have Peter Fleming, Lief Shiras, Barry Cowan and Mark Petchey :shrug: I don't care though - as long as I can see Radek :hearts: He seems to have discarded the purple for blue which is really rather sad - but those volleys are to die for :)

Lee
04-13-2009, 05:10 PM
They are usually the Eurosport commentators. Sky have Peter Fleming, Lief Shiras, Barry Cowan and Mark Petchey :shrug: I don't care though - as long as I can see Radek :hearts: He seems to have discarded the purple for blue which is really rather sad - but those volleys are to die for :)

:o

Leif arrives MC already? :scratch: He was still in Florida yesterday commentating for TTC in the women's tournament there.

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
:o

Leif arrives MC already? :scratch: He was still in Florida yesterday commentating for TTC in the women's tournament there.

No - he wasn't commentating today - he just usually does.

Radek :sobbing: Please don't lose - I want to see The Worm :hysteric:

kalisita
04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry about your internet problem :awww:

No David Cook concert!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kalisita will love you, being a Penguins fan. She will love you more if have Evengi Malkin as your crush instead of Sidney Crosby. :lol:

and talking about hockey, my Flames lost the division leader position to the Canucks :smash: and dropped from 3rd seed to 5th seed in playoff. No good.

Flames didn't end very strongly. I don't really follow the West like I do the East, but I was surprised by the late season problems the Flames seemed to be having. :confused: Not too long ago a lot of people were talking about the Flames having a good chance to win the Cup, but now they face Chicago in the first round, who I don't think they beat this season at all. :sad:

Lee
04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Radek just broke back :p

I am going to take a nap. Waking up at 3:30am is too much especially I will drive to pick up my son later today.

:wavey:

Lee
04-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Flames didn't end very strongly. I don't really follow the West like I do the East, but I was surprised by the late season problems the Flames seemed to be having. :confused: Not too long ago, a lot of people were talking about the Flames having a good chance to win the Cup, but now they face Chicago in the first round, who I don't think they beat this season at all. :sad:

The surging of the Canucks at the late season is nothing but sensational :shrug:

*sigh* Keeping my fingers crossed for the Flames. Chicago is one of the victims along Flames' road to Stanley Cup in 1989. :angel:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Radek just broke back :p

I am going to take a nap. Waking up at 3:30am is too much especially I will drive to pick up my son later today.

Rest well Lee :hug:

kalisita
04-13-2009, 05:56 PM
The surging of the Canucks at the late season is nothing but sensational :shrug:

*sigh* Keeping my fingers crossed for the Flames. Chicago is one of the victims along Flames' road to Stanley Cup in 1989. :angel:

Plus I just read that Tori Spelling and her "actor" husband Dean are celebrity blogging for the Flames during the playoffs. What more can they need to win? ;)

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Radek :bigcry: :hysteric: My heart is broken into 1,000,000,000,000 tiny pieces :awww:

arm
04-13-2009, 08:01 PM
I have f***ing report to make. :mad: :shout:

So, see you tomorrow :hug::wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-13-2009, 08:07 PM

:hug: Enjoy :rolleyes: I'm going soon anyway - back to work tomorrow :spit: and an early start so I can leave early enough to come home and watch Nole. Til tomorrow people :kiss:

Lee
04-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Plus I just read that Tori Spelling and her "actor" husband Dean are celebrity blogging for the Flames during the playoffs. What more can they need to win? ;)

:rolls: :spit: They should use Candice Cameron, she married Valerie Bure while he's playing for Flames :p

:hug:

arm
04-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Report done :yeah: :spit:

*Raine
04-14-2009, 01:37 AM
:wavey: A little birdie told me that you're a Penguins fan too. I should have noticed your avi sooner. :D

Actually I haven't kept up with hockey since Lemieux retired, but now I'm interested again and still a Penguins fan.

kalisita
04-14-2009, 02:26 AM
:wavey: A little birdie told me that you're a Penguins fan too. I should have noticed your avi sooner. :D

Actually I haven't kept up with hockey since Lemieux retired, but now I'm interested again and still a Penguins fan.

:wavey: Very exciting time to get interested again-playoffs! :yippee:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/shops/Penguins.gif?t=1239675628

Got to beat Philly! :rocker2:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/shops/killerpenguin2.jpg?t=1239675615

*Raine
04-14-2009, 03:26 AM
:wavey: Very exciting time to get interested again-playoffs! :yippee:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/shops/Penguins.gif?t=1239675628

Got to beat Philly! :rocker2:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/shops/killerpenguin2.jpg?t=1239675615

I liked Gretzky too back in the day. ;)

:yippee: I wish they will show the playoffs here, so I can cheer for my Penguins :rocker2:.

I love the second picture btw. :devil:

Lee
04-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Raine, you're too young to be a fan of Gretzky. :lol:

Lee
04-14-2009, 03:50 AM
:scared: of the penguin..... :bolt:

*Raine
04-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Raine, you're too young to be a fan of Gretzky. :lol:

But but.... I liked him when he was in NY Rangers. :sobbing: Let's see, I'm 22 turning 23 this year. And I followed him during 1996-1999, sure I was in grade school that time but I still remember him quite well. :p He was even in this cartoons I watched when I was a kid. :D

Lee
04-14-2009, 04:32 AM
But but.... I liked him when he was in NY Rangers. :sobbing: Let's see, I'm 22 turning 23 this year. And I followed him during 1996-1999, sure I was in grade school that time but I still remember him quite well. :p He was even in this cartoons I watched when I was a kid. :D

OK! :lol: I like Messier much much more than Gretzky though :p

*Raine
04-14-2009, 04:49 AM
OK! :lol: I like Messier much much more than Gretzky though :p

Messier :D I remember him too, :worship: also a fan.

Lee
04-14-2009, 04:53 AM
Messier :D I remember him too, :worship: also a fan.

He's much better than Sexy Radek :rolls:

*Raine
04-14-2009, 05:10 AM
He's much better than Sexy Radek :rolls:

He is. :D I enjoy watching him and Gretzky before. :sad:

What's your favorite baseball team? :p

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 05:32 AM
:wavey: Morning - just saying hi on my way to work. I am :unsure: about KING Oscar! And I am definiately :unsure: of some of those penguins :help: The one with the dagger could give you nightmares :bolt:

And Lee - I've no idea who these hockey guys are......... but NO ONE is sexier than Sexy Radek :hysteric:

OK - off to work - back in time for Novak (I hope). Later :kiss:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Randomly to no one in particular, as I sneak a quick trip to MTF from work........ I just have to say it ............................

:woohoo: Janko :woohoo: Janko won a match :banana: Beat Monfils :bounce: Many :banana: would be dancing if I had the time to create a design for them. But sadly I have to go back to work :awww:

Janko :woohoo: (Yes I am happy :bounce: )

ellen_
04-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Tipsarevic beat Monfils!!! :bounce: I didn't try to wake up for that match because I thought Janko would lose anyway :o Shame on me.

It's a great OOP today, but I really wanna go shopping :awww: What a difficult choice. Gilles is on now :(

Rose - What was that saying about the 'great minds' again? :scratch: :lol:

ellewoods
04-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Trying to decide if I can be bothered to study or if I should watch some tennis...

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Tipsarevic beat Monfils!!! :bounce: I didn't try to wake up for that match because I thought Janko would lose anyway :o Shame on me.

It's a great OOP today, but I really wanna go shopping :awww: What a difficult choice. Gilles is on now :(

Rose - What was that saying about the 'great minds' again? :scratch: :lol:

Great minds think alike :D

Elle - watch tennis :rocker:

OK - I'm out of here or I will get the sack :o

Later :wavey:

ellewoods
04-14-2009, 11:29 AM
I have decided to brew myself a coffee (at 9.30pm...:eek: ) so that I can get some study in and then have enough energy to get on the Djokocoaster.

Gilles about to be ousted :sad: Not a good day for the Frenchies...

But on the plus side...only have Murray's match to get through before Nole :bounce: Though not good news for Rose and others who wanted the later start time...

pica_pica
04-14-2009, 11:32 AM
what's up with frenchies today?! both monfils and simon ousted in straights!!!
btw, can anyone find a working stream at all? I don't wanna miss Nole's match!

ellewoods
04-14-2009, 11:56 AM
omg what? Murray was broken in his first service game.

:lol: i'm watching LS when I should be studying...at this rate I might as well watch the match :banghead:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Sh*t :eek: Just checked the scores and I had better make my excuses and run home :help: Looks like I'll be working from home this afternoon :o Come on murray - take your time for me - pretty please :devil:

arm
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Herdwick thought Nole was gong to lose to Almagro. :rolls:

I have classes from 2 to 4 pm. Can't watch the match. :awww:

Murray seriously looks like these animals:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GgI7-2UIpiU/R-WYryn7smI/AAAAAAAAEeI/DJtuwolSyWw/s400/avestruz.jpghttp://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/DSN/DSN139/1767417.jpghttp://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/DSN/DSN139/1767417.jpg

My gift is determine which animal suits each person's face. :shrug: I am a fish. :rolls:

arm
04-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Ok, I am going to miss the class and stay home watching the match. :bounce: Nole needs me :shrug:

pica_pica
04-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Almagro must be in really horrible form. Montanes served 10 DFs and he still won. :shrug:

arm
04-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Nole :bounce:

Dini
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Hallo everybody :wavey::hug:

How are you all?

Good luck to Nole today ;)

arm
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Nadine!! Thanks you :hug:

I am going to miss my anatomy class to watch Nole. :rolls:

pica_pica
04-14-2009, 01:25 PM

I like skipping lectures too.

Dini
04-14-2009, 01:26 PM

OMG :eek:

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do though :shrug:/:angel:. Things don't come easy, sacrifice is key :p

ellewoods
04-14-2009, 01:27 PM

:lol: dedication! I like it :bounce:

The only thing I have ever missed intentionally for Nole is one shift at work. Though in the recent weeks, because I woke up in the middle of the night to watch his matches I have slept through my alarm and missed my class in the morning. That was pretty bad :tape:

arm
04-14-2009, 01:33 PM
OMG :eek:

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do though :shrug:/:angel:. Things don't come easy, sacrifice is key :p

:lol: dedication! I like it :bounce:

The only thing I have ever missed intentionally for Nole is one shift at work. Though in the recent weeks, because I woke up in the middle of the night to watch his matches I have slept through my alarm and missed my class in the morning. That was pretty bad :tape:

It's ok. :shrug: It won't make much difference at all. ;)

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Aaaargh! :banghead: Murray was just walking off court as I got home. No time to do anything - not in the mood for tennis yet - but ajde Nole :rocker2:

ellen_
04-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Gilles :bigcry: I went shopping with the thought that he'd win this rather easily, and then this happens :smash: And it was all for nothing because I didn't find anything :rolleyes:

Now Nole :dance:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Gilles :bigcry: I went shopping with the thought that he'd win this rather easily, and then this happens :smash: And it was all for nothing because I didn't find anything :rolleyes:

:awww: I know. I admit I kind of forgot about poor Gilles after Janko's match - I put my head down and did some serious work for a couple of hours.............. and when I checked back online it was all over :bigcry:

*Raine
04-14-2009, 02:49 PM

One of the reasons why I don't come here in this forum often is because it's too slow in loading. :help:

Good luck to Nole

And Lee - I've no idea who these hockey guys are......... but NO ONE is sexier than Sexy Radek :hysteric:

Messier is sexier than Radek, Rose. :D

Sidney Crosby too. :angel: :inlove:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 02:53 PM

One of the reasons why I don't come here in this forum often is because it's too slow in loading. :help:

Good luck to Nole

Hi Raine :wavey: Since they made all the changes to te DataBase here, I think it is quite a bit quicker loading. Certainly more than it used to be. Hope you're well. OK - back to :hearts: Nole!

kalisita
04-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Randomly to no one in particular, as I sneak a quick trip to MTF from work........ I just have to say it ............................

:woohoo: Janko :woohoo: Janko won a match :banana: Beat Monfils :bounce: Many :banana: would be dancing if I had the time to create a design for them. But sadly I have to go back to work :awww:

Janko :woohoo: (Yes I am happy :bounce: )

:bigclap: for Tipsy! That was a nice surprise when I woke up this morning. I must admit I didn't give him much chance of winning. From what I read, he played a very good match. :D

Yeah, Simon losing was :crying2:. I kind of thought he would for some reason, even though I didn't think he should. :sad:

Lee
04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
He is. :D I enjoy watching him and Gretzky before. :sad:

What's your favorite baseball team? :p

Baseball is the most popular in North America but I just can't get myself to like the game :shrug:

Almagro must be in really horrible form. Montanes served 10 DFs and he still won. :shrug:

Mucho is in bad form since his injury from Acapulco. And I doubt he's fully recovered yet.

:yeah:

:bigclap: for Tipsy! That was a nice surprise when I woke up this morning. I must admit I didn't give him much chance of winning. From what I read, he played a very good match. :D

Yeah, Simon losing was :crying2:. I kind of thought he would for some reason, even though I didn't think he should. :sad:

Excellent result for Janko.

I don't expect Simon to go deep in this tournament with his form. But losing to Beck :bigcry:

Lee
04-14-2009, 03:34 PM
I am spamming this thread with Sexy Mess :lol:

Young Messier and young Gretzky

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/oilers_gretzky_cup_1988.jpg

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/rangers_cu_1997.jpg http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/canucks_looks_1998.jpg
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/ConnSmythe.jpghttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/Mess94CupWin.jpghttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/Messier500Puck.jpg

Lee
04-14-2009, 03:36 PM
If all ATP players have 10% of Messier's mental toughness, there'll no headcase.

arm
04-14-2009, 03:45 PM
:rolls: Lee!

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Quite cute :inlove: :secret: But I still prefer Radek :ras: He has something indefinable:p

Noleta
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM

According to Sky he was unwell:confused:

arm
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM
I just checked the outright winner nbet thread. :rolls:

It's really just 1021 on Nole. :rolls: My 1000 plus 21 from 2 other posters.

I rock. :bounce:

Lee
04-14-2009, 03:52 PM
10 from me, Raquel

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Am I supposed to put vCash on Nole to win this tournament outright? Or just the next match? :confused:

arm
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
10 from me, Raquel

:bounce: :bounce:

I really don't care about vCash, really. :rolls: I bet because the only way vCash makes me happy is when I win it because of Nole's victories. :rolls:

arm
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Am I supposed to put vCash on Nole to win this tournament outright? Or just the next match? :confused:

I think you should bet to win te whole tournament.

Apparently only I, Lee and BGT are crazy enough to bet on Nole. :bounce: This means only the 3 of us will win some vCash in the end. :bounce::rolls:

I think you should join the suicide group :shrug:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 04:04 PM
I think you should bet to win te whole tournament.

Apparently only I, Lee and BGT are crazy enough to bet on Nole. :bounce: This means only the 3 of us will win some vCash in the end. :bounce::rolls:

I think you should join the suicide group :shrug:

I can't :shrug: I just tried and it tells me the betting is now closed :sad:

arm
04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I can't :shrug: I just tried and it tells me the betting is now closed :sad:

I know, but it will be re-opened soon, I am sure. ;)

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 04:07 PM

OK - I'll try and remember to keep checking back. I'm not so good with vCash - I never think about it much.

arm
04-14-2009, 04:11 PM
OK - I'll try and remember to keep checking back. I'm not so good with vCash - I never think about it much.

Me neither. I only bet on Nole mostly. :shrug: Like I said, because I really don't care about it and it only influences my mood when I win some after a Nole's win. :bounce:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Me neither. I only bet on Nole mostly. :shrug: Like I said, because I really don't care about it and it only influences my mood when I win some after a Nole's win. :bounce:

Perhaps they really do shut the outright winner bets once the tournament starts? :confused: Otherwise it would put people betting now at some kind of unfair advantage on those who picked their winners a week ago :shrug:

arm
04-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Perhaps they really do shut the outright winner bets once the tournament starts? :confused: Otherwise it would put people betting now at some kind of unfair advantage on those who picked their winners a week ago :shrug:

But they keep re opening the thread every once in a while during the tournament. I think thye do that, but noy you got me :confused:. :lol:

*Raine
04-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Raquel: Check out the our Spanish loanwords here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tagalog_loanwords#SpanishI bet you'll recognize a lot of words when I post in Tagalog.

Lee: I know I've already said this.. but I love you again.. thanks for the Messier and Gretzky pic spam. :D Yeah if only the tennis players have their mental toughness. :o

Hehe, my brother got me into baseball as well. :o

Could you post Sidney Crosby's pictures while I am sleeping? :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Rose: Maybe it's just my internet connection acting up again today. I just saw the sb that Nole won. Who's next? :devil:

:wavey: Off to bed.

I am spamming this thread with Sexy Mess :lol:

Young Messier and young Gretzky

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/oilers_gretzky_cup_1988.jpg

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/rangers_cu_1997.jpg http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/canucks_looks_1998.jpg
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/ConnSmythe.jpghttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/Mess94CupWin.jpghttp://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/Messier500Puck.jpg

:D :yippee::yippee: I miss them so much.

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 04:19 PM
But they keep re opening the thread every once in a while during the tournament. I think thye do that, but noy you got me :confused:. :lol:

We'll just have to keep our eyes on it :) Btw - have you watched the Head advert in the Videos thread? And - if not - you should - it's awesome :lol:

Maybe it's just my internet connection acting up again today. I just saw the sb that Nole won. Who's next?

Albert Montanes I believe. Goodnight Raine and sleep well :hug:

Lee
04-14-2009, 04:22 PM

With some players out of the tournament, the bookies need to change the odds before allowing more bets.

Why I quote that post to reply, I don't know. :lol:

arm
04-14-2009, 04:23 PM
We'll just have to keep our eyes on it :) Btw - have you watched the Head advert in the Videos thread? And - if not - you should - it's awesome :lol:

Albert Montanes I believe. Goodnight Raine and sleep well :hug:

No, I shall do it right away! :bounce:

raine :kiss:, thanks. :hug: G' night

arm
04-14-2009, 04:25 PM
With some players out of the tournament, the bookies need to change the odds before allowing more bets.

Why I quote that post to reply, I don't know. :lol:

:rolls: We get the message.

Lee, so tell, me. Where do you find the strength to get up at 7am to watch Nole?

Lee
04-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Lee:[/B] I know I've already said this.. but I love you again.. thanks for the Messier and Gretzky pic spam. :D Yeah if only the tennis players have their mental toughness. :o

:hug: Mark has a will of steel. I don't know how much you watched him. It's scary when he stared at his opponents in faceoff.

Could you post Sidney Crosby's pictures while I am sleeping? :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Sorry :p Messier and Nieuwendyk are the only two hockey players I :hearts: so the collection stops after they retired.

Lee
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM

Lee, so tell, me. Where do you find the strength to get up at 7am to watch Nole?

I usually get up at 6am during weekdays :lol: My son has to leave the house at 6:30 to catch his school bus since his school starts at 7:30am.

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 04:30 PM

Lee is a Mother - getting up early comes naturally :) In fact I find no problem getting up early either - it's staying up later than 10.00pm that I can't do :o

arm
04-14-2009, 04:40 PM
OMG, OMG I have watched it 3 straight times now, going for the fourth.

:inlove:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 04:46 PM

:lol: Somehow I knew you'd like it :D

arm
04-14-2009, 04:51 PM
:lol: Somehow I knew you'd like it :D

OMG! Know who's going to love this as much as I did? herdwick. :rolls:

Only him to do this... Only our boy :inlove:

Noleta
04-14-2009, 04:53 PM

Wich part did you like:lol:

arm
04-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Wich part did you like:lol:
water on Nole :inlove: make want to go swimming with him. :hearts:

arm
04-14-2009, 04:57 PM
hav to go :wavey::hug:

Noleta
04-14-2009, 05:00 PM
water on Nole :inlove: make want to go swimming with him. :hearts:

Same here his hair getting wet:inlove:

Gilles:bolt:

http://i43.tinypic.com/55jfyx.jpg

Noleta
04-14-2009, 05:01 PM
hav to go :wavey::hug:

Bye:kiss:

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 05:13 PM
OMG! Know who's going to love this as much as I did? herdwick. :rolls:

Only him to do this... Only our boy :inlove:

She is probably filming her own with him right now :devil:

Noleta
04-14-2009, 05:18 PM
She is probably filming her own with him right now :devil:

She'll be doing like that old women did:devil::p

Wonder what ad they will do for Murray:p

kalisita
04-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Same here his hair getting wet:inlove:

Gilles:bolt:

http://i43.tinypic.com/55jfyx.jpg

And a few minutes later.....

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/kalisita/Shops/frenchloveavecnole.jpg

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 05:29 PM

:lol: Now just you be careful my girl :p Herdwick is a few years younger than me :p And now I have this horrid mental picture in my mind of Murray's skinny white body being covered in oil :bolt: Putting me right off my dinner :tape:

:lol: :rolls: :bowdown: Great work there :)

pica_pica
04-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Just checked the OOP...Kolya's on court 2.....can't watch him play :tears:

I've watched that new Head commercial for like 6-7 times already...I know the ad is silly but Nole's eyes and smile are just too charming to resist...:hearts:

Noleta
04-14-2009, 05:30 PM

No not Novak:sobbing::spit:

pica_pica
04-14-2009, 05:31 PM
:lol: Now just you be careful my girl :p Herdwick is a few years younger than me :p And now I have this horrid mental picture in my mind of Murray's skinny white body being covered in oil :bolt: Putting me right off my dinner :tape:

Haha.....really Murray's no match to Nole in the Looks Department...

Noleta
04-14-2009, 05:34 PM

Noooooooooo yikes:spit:did you really had to share it:sobbing::p

kalisita
04-14-2009, 05:36 PM

Here are some Crosby pics. I don't really have that many of him.

Young Sid
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/sid_pb_orangehair.jpg?t=1239730322 http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/n669805716_5819272_7667.jpg?t=1239730341
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/etoile040922.jpg?t=1239730332

Draft day
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/2007-02-8799-6.jpg?t=1239730346

At last year's USO (he's a tennis fan! :inlove:)
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/21lsebb.jpg?t=1239730228

kalisita
04-14-2009, 05:42 PM
And here are some of Crosby as a Penguin.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/nicesmile.jpg?t=1239730678

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/sidny1.jpg?t=1239730267http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/sidbj1.jpg?t=1239730263

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/340x.jpg?t=1239730243

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/nona_024/Other%20Players/torso.jpg?t=1239730139

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Noooooooooo yikes:spit:did you really had to share it:sobbing::p

Yes :nerner: I am always generous - and - besides - you put the thought there with this post:-

So it was only fair for me to send some of the love back :p

arm
04-14-2009, 05:58 PM
I am sooo lazy today. :shrug:

Don't know what's happening.

pica_pica
04-14-2009, 06:18 PM
I am sooo lazy today. :shrug:

Don't know what's happening.
Me too dear.....
I'm supposed to have a lot of work to do....
But thanks to Novak's ad I can't take my eyes and mind off him

arm
04-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Me too dear.....

Welcome to Noleland. :rolls:

I miss Herdwick already. :awww: Though I must says, elle, Noleta and ellen are doing a pretty good job replacing here. :tape:

Herdwick
04-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Herdwick reporting back very briefly:wavey: - it's totally brillliant here. Can't stop to read back cos we've got to go out for something to eat - had nothing since breakfast.

Really hot today - JP's got burnt - we've both got Murray skin. More tennis tomorrow and Thursday. Sarko lost so Nole should at least make the QF. :bounce: Roger and Rafa tomorrow :woohoo: - can't wait.

More from the plebians' experiences in Monte tomorrow. :hug: to all.

*Ljubica*
04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Herdwick :bounce: Thanks for stopping by - and glad you're having such a brilliant time. I am so envious of you - everytime I see MC on the TV I wish I was there. And many condolences for the sunburn for poor JP - I have Murray-skin too :o So you both have my sympathy :hug:

You were much missed on the cheering thread today - but we had fun - though not so much as you I'm sure. Don't forget to go cheer Nole at his doubles' tomorrow. Btw - is Miljan there? :unsure: I didn't see him on TV tonight and I was :hysteric: I thought you may have kidnapped him :o Whilst Raquel seems to think you may have run off with little Djordje Djokovic - don't ask :lol: :tape:

Anyway - have a fantastic evening and enjoy your dinner. And please don't forget to cheer loudly for Juan-Ignacio tomorrow :bolt:

Bye for now and take care :hug:

kalisita
04-14-2009, 08:29 PM

I wasn't the one who made the photo. :sad: It's from the old funny photos thread. Here's the other one that was made. Nole sat this session out.

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/kalisita/Shops/frenchamor1.jpg

Lee
04-15-2009, 12:43 AM

re-opened now.

*Raine
04-15-2009, 01:13 AM
Oh so Herdwick is in Monte Carlo? Have fun. :D

Lee: Thank you so much for posting the Crosby pictures:inlove::inlove:.:inlove: You made my day. :kiss::banana:

Can't wait to see what Adam's going to sing today. :banana:

Lee
04-15-2009, 03:41 AM
:secret: that's kalisita, not me. :o

Noleta
04-15-2009, 04:22 AM
Me too dear.....

Aw bless :lol:the guy has a lot to answer for:p

*Raine
04-15-2009, 05:51 AM
:secret: that's kalisita, not me. :o

:o:o:o

Oops. I thought it was you, but thanks again for the Messier pictures last night

:wavey: kalisita, thank you for the Crosby pictures.

*Ljubica*
04-15-2009, 06:45 AM
I wasn't the one who made the photo. :sad: It's from the old funny photos thread. Here's the other one that was made. Nole sat this session out.

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/kalisita/Shops/frenchamor1.jpg

Such a strange expression on Gael's face :tape: :o

OK - off to work - wish I was in Monte Carlo with Herdwick :sad:

Have a good day all :kiss:

ellen_
04-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Such a strange expression on Gael's face :tape: :o

OK - off to work - wish I was in Monte Carlo with Herdwick :sad:

Have a good day all :kiss:

You don't wish to be in that picture too somewhere? :lol:

Lovely sunny and warm day again here, but probably the last one for now :awww:

ellewoods
04-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Nole and Viktor currently on court for doubles. They're on serve atm.

So should I be cheering them to win or no?

kalisita
04-15-2009, 01:08 PM
I am! I think playing doubles once in a while is beneficial to singles players. And it really shouldn't be that strenuous, especially with the no-ad scoring and superTB.

They won the first set 6-4. Come on boys!

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 01:11 PM
As Nole said in the presser, doubles match is helping him adjust to clay and finding rhythm quickily.

arm
04-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Herdwick :woohoo: And she is already scoring points with Nole. :rolls:

I am glad you're having so much fun. :hug::hug: Enjoy!

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Must stay away from tennis for a while...
Someone please do scold me if I post anything in the coming 2 hours

arm
04-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Must stay away from tennis for a while...
Someone please do scold me if I post anything in the coming 2 hours

:confused:

I need to go. :awww: So I can't elp you. :wavey::hug:

*Ljubica*
04-15-2009, 02:30 PM
I had to work :bigcry: My Boss sat at my desk and I couldn't even follow Nole's livescores for the doubles :awww: But seems he managed without me :D

But my Janko lost :hysteric: And seems my lovely Marin is losing too :sad:

Bah humbug to clay :spit:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Good thing there are other things in life to do when tennis is not on tv. Can't wait for the French Open already. :D

Go Manchester United for the match today. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Lee
04-15-2009, 02:47 PM
You don't wish to be in that picture too somewhere? :lol:

For me, I prefer Gicquel's position. Simon :hearts:

I am! I think playing doubles once in a while is beneficial to singles players. And it really shouldn't be that strenuous, especially with the no-ad scoring and superTB.

They won the first set 6-4. Come on boys!

They have more or less the same workout in a doubles match as a practice session. It's OK they win the QF but they will likely (hopefully) run into Nenad and Daniel. So they have to lose there. :angel:

ellen_
04-15-2009, 02:50 PM
For me, I prefer Gicquel's position. Simon :hearts:

I had my eyes on a spot near Gilles too :angel:

*Ljubica*
04-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Although I think Gilles is cute and sweet I don't really find him attractive in THAT way if that makes sense. In fact none of the Frenchies really do it for me in that way, though I like to watch some of them play :) So maybe I should find myself a photo of Serbian players to hide in :angel:

Lee
04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
I had my eyes on a spot near Gilles too :angel:

Another Frenchie and Gilles, Gilles Marini is competing in dancing with the stars here. He's smoking hot. A total opposite of the cutie Simon. :lol:

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 04:14 PM
The 2 hours of break from tennis is over for me, so I'm back to check things up a bit.
Ferrer gave a breadstick and a bagel? :scared:
But then there are many 60 and 61 and 62 in many many matches...including the surprise upsets...
Oh I wonder where I can watch the actions from Court Des Princes...I can only find center court streams today...I don't want to miss Novak's action tomorrow! And Kolya VS Nalby seems fun too.

Gilles is quite handsome in my opinion. He's not a hot one but he has a special aura. (Oh dear when have I start to become such a fangirl who discusses guys all the time?! I think MTF has helped)

ellewoods
04-15-2009, 04:21 PM
You girls can share Gilles. He's definitely handsome and a cutiepie but he's much too skinny for my liking. Chicken-legs...:tape:

I much prefer Nole's build :hearts:

*Ljubica*
04-15-2009, 04:23 PM
I much prefer Miljan :inlove:

ellewoods
04-15-2009, 04:33 PM
that's also fine with me :p

ellen_
04-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Silly JM got broken at 4 all in the 3rd set :bigcry: Ljubo is serving it out now :sobbing:

But Marat doing allright :banana:

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Altho I can't watch any streams, from the scoreboard I can tell Delpo is trying hard
Always :worhip: his effort
:eek: 14 aces from Ljubo!
And there goes the match! Major upset!
Congratz to Ljubo for finally beating a top 5 player

Lee
04-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Nico :awww:

pica_pica
04-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Top 16 seeds who cannot enter Last 16:
Stepanek, Monfils, Almagro, Simon, Robredo, Cilic, Del Potro

*Ljubica*
04-15-2009, 05:11 PM
Marat imploding when serving for the match :help: Was 5-2, and now it's 5-4, and if Lapentti can hold his serve here, will be 5-5 :eek: The man is a complete and utter headcase - he makes Nole look sane :eek:

*Raine
04-15-2009, 05:22 PM

Okay so I have a headache and my back hurts... but I need to stay strong for the Manchester United match which will be at 2 am here today. :rain::spit::tape: They need my support. :angel:

Lee
04-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Marat imploding when serving for the match :help: Was 5-2, and now it's 5-4, and if Lapentti can hold his serve here, will be 5-5 :eek: The man is a complete and utter headcase - he makes Nole look sane :eek:

And he was 4-0. Well, I like Nico :)

Vamos Lapentti!!!

Lee
04-15-2009, 05:28 PM

Okay so I have a headache and my back hurts... but I need to stay strong for the Manchester United match which will be at 2 am here today. :rain::spit::tape: They need my support. :angel:

:hug:

Sorry, never a MU fan, even back to my football watching day as a teen.

kalisita
04-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Safin back in it somehow with some help from Nico. TB.