It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

ellen_
07-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Rose:wavey: Just to say I'm thinking of you,get lots of rest,hope you're soon fighting fit again. Take care:hug:

Hi to all of you:wavey::hug: Cant wait for the return of Nole,its been sooooooo long:awww:

Ernie and Dima:woohoo::worship:

Di :wavey: I thought I was in the wrong forum for a while.

I second that:p

Which one:scratch:

Zijder mee aant lachen of wat? :p Lokerse Feesten!

arm
07-27-2009, 08:10 PM
I second that:p

Which one:scratch:

You know my motives. :p

Have to go now. :kiss:

arm
07-27-2009, 08:12 PM

Se começas a falar uma língua que eu definitivamente não compreendo, eu também começarei a falar a minha língua, que certamente tu não compreendes. :p Tenho mesmo de ir agora.

Até mais logo :wavey::kiss:

ellen_
07-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Se começas a falar uma língua que eu definitivamente não compreendo, eu também começarei a falar a minha língua, que certamente tu não compreendes. :p Tenho mesmo de ir agora.

Até mais logo :wavey::kiss:

Entendido. Até logo! :wavey:

arm
07-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Entendido. Até logo! :wavey:

I had a good laugh translating that into english with those online translators. :haha:

Anyway, really have to go now. :kiss::hug: G' night everyone 'cause I'll be arriving home late.

ellen_
07-27-2009, 08:22 PM
I had a good laugh translating that into english with those online translators. :haha:

Anyway, really have to go now. :kiss::hug: G' night everyone 'cause I'll be arriving home late.

Just asked her if she was joking :p The online translators could've probably translated it if I would've written it in proper Dutch and not in dialect.

Night, R!

*Ljubica*
07-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Rose:wavey: Just to say I'm thinking of you,get lots of rest,hope you're soon fighting fit again. Take care:hug:

Hi to all of you:wavey::hug: Cant wait for the return of Nole,its been sooooooo long:awww:

Ernie and Dima:woohoo::worship:

Di :hug: That was so sweet of you - thanks - your wishes are appreciated.

I'm not hanging around online tonight - my head hurts :awww: but I hope to catch some/all of you here tomorrow. I have my stitches out in the morning :unsure: and then I'm trying to persuade Dr. Dragon to take me for a drive by the River or something, so I can get out for a while and maybe have a quick stroll, and get some fresh air. So now watch it :rain: all day tomorrow :rolleyes:

So to Raquel, Di, Ellen, Noleta - and anyone else I've missed - have a lovely rest of your evening :hug:

Noleta
07-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Di :wavey: I thought I was in the wrong forum for a while.

Oh:o wat een kieken zen ik:smash:i thought the festival ended:confused:

Sweet dreams Rose&Raquel:hug:

ellen_
07-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Rosie :wavey: :hug:

Oh:o wat een kieken zen ik:smash:i thought the festival ended:confused:

Sweet dreams Rose&Raquel:hug:

Gentse Feesten ended ;) Lokerse are from July 31st until August 9th.

Noleta
07-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Rosie :wavey: :hug:

Gentse Feesten ended ;) Lokerse are from July 31st until August 9th.

Will E.Wally be doing an appearence in your City Festival:p

ellen_
07-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Will E.Wally be doing an appearence in your City Festival:p

Ooooh I wish he came back! That was so much fun at the Fonnefeesten when he was there :lol: Seriously, I had pain from laughing everywhere. That man might be a bit crazy, but he is one entertainer!

Noleta
07-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Ooooh I wish he came back! That was so much fun at the Fonnefeesten when he was there :lol: Seriously, I had pain from laughing everywhere. That man might be a bit crazy, but he is one entertainer!

Ya think:eek:

77yrs and still going strong:worship:

Anyway need to catch up on some sleep:wavey::kiss:

arm
07-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Girls, I am going on holidays today. :bounce: A one week road trip in Alentejo, my favourite region of Portugal. :bounce:

So, I'll be away at least until next Monday. :awww: If I have a chance of using the hotels computers be sure I'll be telling you "hi!".

I'll be back soon :kiss: :hug:

Love,

Raquel

Noleta
07-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Girls, I am going on holidays today. :bounce: A one week road trip in Alentejo, my favourite region of Portugal. :bounce:

So, I'll be away at least until next Monday. :awww: If I have a chance of using the hotels computers be sure I'll be telling you "hi!".

I'll be back soon :kiss: :hug:

Love,

Raquel

:scratch:But aren't you on holiday tough:pHave lots of fun:kiss::hug:

arm
07-28-2009, 03:01 PM
:scratch:But aren't you on holiday tough:pHave lots of fun:kiss::hug:

On vaccations :nerner:

Leaving in 10 minutes.

See ya :wavey::hug:

*Ljubica*
07-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Hope you have a great time Raquel :hug:

Noleta
07-28-2009, 05:34 PM
On vaccations :nerner:

Leaving in 10 minutes.

See ya :wavey::hug:

Take care:kiss:

Hope you have a great time Raquel :hug:

Have you removed the stitches yet?:hug:

*Ljubica*
07-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Take care:kiss:

Have you removed the stitches yet?:hug:

Noleta :wavey: Yes - this morning :eek: Don't think the Nurse had ever removed stitches before - she was very clumsy :rolleyes: and she made me :sobbing: :o Feels a lot better without them though :D So how are you this fine evening?

Noleta
07-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Noleta :wavey: Yes - this morning :eek: Don't think the Nurse had ever removed stitches before - she was very clumsy :rolleyes: and she made me :sobbing: :o Feels a lot better without them though :D So how are you this fine evening?

:awww::hug:where was your D.dragon if only he was there:p

Good i guess,eating some digestives cookies:lick:my phone is kind of broken and i'm too lazy to get out and buy another one:o

*Ljubica*
07-28-2009, 06:21 PM
:awww::hug:where was your D.dragon if only he was there:p

Good i guess,eating some digestives cookies:lick:my phone is kind of broken and i'm too lazy to get out and buy another one:o

He was waiting for me outside in the Waiting Room. I told him not to come in with me, because I was afraid he'd make her even more nervous :unsure:

Digestive cookies :inlove: And do you really need a new phone? Or can your broken one be fixed?

Noleta
07-28-2009, 06:26 PM
He was waiting for me outside in the Waiting Room. I told him not to come in with me, because I was afraid he'd make her even more nervous :unsure:

Digestive cookies :inlove: And do you really need a new phone? Or can your broken one be fixed?

Alex:yeah:

I don't have that much luck with Mobile Phones:explode:i had this one for a month:rolleyes:if i get it fixed it'll cost me nearly as much as buying a new one:shrug:my screensaver is pitch black,when someone calls me i can't hear them properly etc..

ellen_
07-28-2009, 06:26 PM
:wavey: Girls

Who fixes cellphones these days? :p A new one is less expensive, definitely. I need a new one too, the keyboard doesn't work anymore - but I'm used to flip-open phones (hate slide-open ones), and they don't make a lot of those anymore :explode:

Noleta
07-28-2009, 06:29 PM
:wavey: Girls

Who fixes cellphones these days? :p A new one is less expensive, definitely. I need a new one too, the keyboard doesn't work anymore - but I'm used to flip-open phones (hate slide-open ones), and they don't make a lot of those anymore :explode:

The same problem i had with my penultimate one:mad:

*Ljubica*
07-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Ellen :wavey:

My phone is 6 years old now :o It was really cheap and I have to say it's been great :yeah: It's not some flash technical thing - just lets me make/receive calls and texts, but that's all a technophobe like me wants with a phone.

Alex paid over £200 or his new one last year - and it broke within 3 months :o

Noleta
07-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Ellen :wavey:

My phone is 6 years old now :o It was really cheap and I have to say it's been great :yeah: It's not some flash technical thing - just lets me make/receive calls and texts, but that's all a technophobe like me wants with a phone.

Alex paid over £200 or his new one last year - and it broke within 3 months :o

Wow:eek:

ellen_
07-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Well, then my problem is that I don't want to have the same phone for 6 years :p And it should have some things to offer like a camera and such...

*Ljubica*
07-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Well, then my problem is that I don't want to have the same phone for 6 years :p And it should have some things to offer like a camera and such...

Well most people do nowadays :shrug: But us "oldies" didn't have them growing up (showing my age here o ), so all I want in a phone is to make a call in an emergency. As long as I can do that, then I'm fine. :D

Noleta
07-28-2009, 06:41 PM

ellen!:rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-28-2009, 06:51 PM
OK girls - guess I have to go and pretend interest in my takeaway pizza and chips :rolleyes: Will be back for Nole's match I hope.

Noleta
07-28-2009, 07:30 PM
OK girls - guess I have to go and pretend interest in my takeaway pizza and chips :rolleyes: Will be back for Nole's match I hope.

Humm:lick:Enjoy:wavey:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Humm:lick:Enjoy:wavey:

Tonight I have takeaway pasty and chips :rolleyes: The variety and excitement is killing me!

Noleta
07-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Tonight I have takeaway pasty and chips :rolleyes: The variety and excitement is killing me!

:awww:Rose:lol::hug:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 05:38 PM
:awww:Rose:lol::hug:

No one ever believed me when I said Alex couldn't even boil a kettle to make tea - but sadly I was right :rolleyes:

Noleta
07-29-2009, 06:14 PM
No one ever believed me when I said Alex couldn't even boil a kettle to make tea - but sadly I was right :rolleyes:

What about sending him to cooking classes as a special treat for his birthday:p

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 06:34 PM
What about sending him to cooking classes as a special treat for his birthday:p

:lol: Not sure there's a cookery teacher in the world who could teach the unteachable :rolleyes: He'd just break all the plates and burn all the pans :help: It is his Birthday in September though, so I suppose I do have some time to consider it :lol:

Noleta
07-29-2009, 06:38 PM
:lol: Not sure there's a cookery teacher in the world who could teach the unteachable :rolleyes: He'd just break all the plates and burn all the pans :help: It is his Birthday in September though, so I suppose I do have some time to consider it :lol:

Oh Alex:rolls:next thing you won't have anything left in the kitchen:eek:he might be interested in cooking with Nigella whatshername:oto me she sounds like she's having multiple orgasms on her show:shrug:

but-it's-ok
07-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Rose:wavey: Perhaps introduce Alex to Delia Smith's style of cookery-he can cheat;)

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Rose:wavey: Perhaps introduce Alex to Delia Smith's style of cookery-he can cheat;)

Di :wavey: Don't think even Delia could save Alex :sad: He is beyond help :tape:

Oh Alex:rolls:next thing you won't have anything left in the kitchen:eek:he might be interested in cooking with Nigela whatshername:oto me she sounds like she's having multiple orgasms on her show:shrug:

Nigella Lawson. Yes, he does like her actually - but not sure that has anything to do with her cooking skills :tape: :o And somehow I think the multiple orgasms are done on purpose to attract men like him - it obviously works :o

Noleta
07-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Di :wavey: Don't think even Delia could save Alex :sad: He is beyond help :tape:

Nigella Lawson. Yes, he does like her actually - but not sure that has anything to do with her cooking skills :tape: :o And somehow I think the multiple orgasms are done on purpose to attract men like him - it obviously works :o

MEN:rolleyes::lol:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 06:58 PM
MEN:rolleyes::lol:

Indeed :rolleyes: They're the same the world over. We just have to accept it and try and learn to love them with all their imperfections and weaknesses :tape: But sometimes it's hard :tape:

OK - I'm being nagged - he says I need to take a break from the PC for half an hour :rolleyes: Be back soon though I hope!

Noleta
07-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Indeed :rolleyes: They're the same the world over. We just have to accept it and try and learn to love them with all their imperfections and weaknesses :tape: But sometimes it's hard :tape:

OK - I'm being nagged - he says I need to take a break from the PC for half an hour :rolleyes: Be back soon though I hope!

Good girl you listen to him:angel:

Catch you later:kiss:

ellen_
07-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Noleta! Don't forget to watch Hit The Road! :p Alexander Rybak!

Noleta
07-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Noleta! Don't forget to watch Hit The Road! :p Alexander Rybak!

Won't miss it for sure:spit:he was on MNM this week too,go to the website and check it out:p

ellen_
07-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Did you see how great he was? :inlove: And thanks for the MNM tip!

Noleta
07-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Did you see how great he was? :inlove: And thanks for the MNM tip!

I'm in loooooooove with a fairy taaaaaaaaaaaale dadada:pdon't like the song but can't get it out of my head it's so annoying me:explode:Why didn't you go watch him?That would've been great no:D

ellen_
07-29-2009, 08:27 PM
I only found out after I read it on his Twitter, and then it was already too late to go to Lommel :(

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
:singer:
Years ago, when I was younger
I kind of liked, a girl I knew
She was mine and we were sweethearts
That was then but then it's true

I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
Cause I don't care if I lose my mind,
I'm already cursed

Ever day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else could make me sadder
But no one else could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
Suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll get a brand new start

Even though it hurts
I'm already cursed

Even though it hurts
I'm already cursed

She's a fairytale, yeah
Even though it hurts
cause I don't care if I lose my mind,
I'm already cursed

ellen_
07-29-2009, 08:40 PM
It's great to sing that song in the shower because it needs your full voice in the "Im in looooove with a fairytaaaale" part :dance:

Noleta
07-29-2009, 08:41 PM
I only found out after I read it on his Twitter, and then it was already too late to go to Lommel :(

:hug:you never know he might be on the TMF Awards:shrug:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
It's great to sing that song in the shower because it needs your full voice in the "Im in looooove with a fairytaaaale" part :dance:

:lol: Are you perchance thinking of your upcoming wedding whilst your singing it? :D

Noleta
07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Years ago, when I was younger
I kind of liked, a girl I knew
She was mine and we were sweethearts
That was then but then it's true

Even though it hurts
I'm already cursed

Ever day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else could make me sadder
But no one else could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
Suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll get a brand new start

Even though it hurts
I'm already cursed

Even though it hurts
I'm already cursed

She's a fairytale, yeah
Even though it hurts
cause I don't care if I lose my mind,
I'm already cursed

Good lyrics:yeah:

Be careful not to lose your voice:p

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Good lyrics:yeah:

Be careful not to lose your voice:p

Maybe we could get Nole to sing it? That way he may lose his :p

Noleta
07-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Maybe we could get Nole to sing it? That way he may lose his :p

I'll be perfectly happy to see him singing in the shower:angel:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 08:49 PM
I'll be perfectly happy to see him singing in the shower:angel:

Just take your ear-plugs with you - then you can see him and not have to hear him :D

Noleta
07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Just take your ear-plugs with you - then you can see him and not have to hear him :D

Nuh,don't think i'll need them,i'll be too focused on other parts to pay attention to his singing:p

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Nuh,don't think i'll need them,i'll be too focused on other parts to pay attention to his singing:p

Ah yes of course - his feet and toes :p Those are what you meant I assume? :angel:

Noleta
07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Ah yes of course - his feet and toes :p Those are what you meant I assume? :angel:

You know what they say about Men with big feet:angel:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
You know what they say about Men with big feet:angel:

Can't ever find shoes to fit them :p They say it about big noses too, which is rather scary when you look around you sometimes :tape:

ellen_
07-29-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't like either big feet or big noses, darn! :sobbing:

:lol: Are you perchance thinking of your upcoming wedding whilst your singing it? :D

Am I going to marry? :eek: Damn I didn't know! Who's the lucky guy? :p

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 09:32 PM

You mean you'd forgotten so soon? :awww: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8893095&postcount=88

Poor Ernie - discarded and forgotten :sad

Noleta
07-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Can't ever find shoes to fit them :p They say it about big noses too, which is rather scary when you look around you sometimes :tape:

Really:lol:somehow i don't think so:p

When do i need to buy a hat:p

ellen_
07-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Oooooh, right :hatoff: Poor guy will be so angry now that he'll bagel Safin by accident.

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Really:lol:somehow i don't think so:p

When do i need to buy a hat:p

We don't need hats - we are the Bridesmaids :p So our delightful outfits are going to be provided for us :angel: Please no yellow for me though - it looks dreadful with my hair :o

Oooooh, right :hatoff: Poor guy will be so angry now that he'll bagel Safin by accident.

Or cry so much from rejection and grief that he can't see to hit the ball :unsure: Poor Ernie :awww:

ellen_
07-29-2009, 09:46 PM
I had a rainbow wedding in mind, but I won't give you the yellow then, Rosie :kiss:

I also have the choreography already, here's the example. Replace the song into Fairytale and learn your moves!

CEh3Z56v8UQ

Noleta
07-29-2009, 09:48 PM
We don't need hats - we are the Bridesmaids :p So our delightful outfits are going to be provided for us :angel: Please no yellow for me though - it looks dreadful with my hair :o

Or cry so much from rejection and grief that he can't see to hit the ball :unsure: Poor Ernie :awww:

:unsure:

Let's hope for the latter:p

ellen_
07-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Gonna dive in bed for an hour and watch some tv! :wavey:

Ooh and this was my 5000th post! :aparty: Cookies and lemonade for all.

Noleta
07-29-2009, 09:54 PM
I had a rainbow wedding in mind, but I won't give you the yellow then, Rosie :kiss:

I also have the choreography already, here's the example. Replace the song into Fairytale and learn your moves!

CEh3Z56v8UQ

Very original:lol:nice dresses,nit sure about the dance moves:lol:

*Ljubica*
07-29-2009, 09:54 PM

CEh3Z56v8UQ

:lol: :rolls: That's hilarious - thanks for the laughs. I can just see Nole and Miljan doing the dance moves of the two guys at the beginning :D That clip is really, really funny :D

Anyway - I'm off to bed now - was hoping to find a livestream of the Baghdatis or Dima matches, but there aren't any :sad: And I'm too tired to sit up staring at a live scoreboard for hours :rolleyes:

Good luck to Ernie against Marat.

See you tomorrow sometime girls I'm sure :kiss:

Congrats :hug:

Noleta
07-29-2009, 09:56 PM

:woohoo:here is to another 5000:D

Good luck for Ernie:rocker:I'm gonna go to bed too,sweet dreams Rose:p:kiss:

*Raine
07-30-2009, 10:41 AM
:wavey: :D

Sorry if I've been MIA for a while, not sure if anyone else noticed other than Steph and Ellen (who was so sweet to remind me that a chat thing called MSN still exists :haha:). And it doesn't mean that I neglected you all and left this part of MTF. It's just that, I've been busy playing a video game and watching anime when I am free. And I have a hard time controlling myself to stop for a while and surf the net (yes, I'm that addicted) :o :angel:, I tend to forget all about the forums that I visit, fb, twitter etc.

I'm still distracted, so I can't promise that I will be here to post regularly. I wanted to take a rest from all the tennis/sports talk too and I have to say it feels great not to feel stresssed with what's going on in the sports world. When Rogers Cup starts and they show it on tv, you might see me cheering for Nole on the tournament thread.

:wavey: Take care and have a nice day! I miss all of you.

PS: Rose how was your surgery?

ellen_
07-30-2009, 10:49 AM
I left messages for you everywhere, dude! I was honestly worried :sobbing: I nearly called Philippines government.

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Raine :hug: of course I missed you. It’s good to have you back. It’s just that I have limited time on the Net at the moment because I have to rest, so I’m not around so much myself. Surgery was OK :unsure: I just have to wait 3 weeks now until I get all the results etc to see if I need further surgery or not. Have to rest a lot and still very tired and on strong painkillers, but otherwise feel OK.

Please don’t be a stranger here – you’re missed by all of us. Though I guess it means I can have Miljan all to myself :p (j/k)

Take care of yourself and come back soon :hug:

Ellen - sorry about Ernie :awww:

ellen_
07-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Ellen - sorry about Ernie :awww:

:shrug: Same old, same old. At least he has the honour of being a bigger headcase than Marat.

And, he won his doubles match together with Dima - although he retired in his singles match earlier :scratch:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 12:15 PM
:shrug: Same old, same old. At least he has the honour of being a bigger headcase than Marat.

And, he won his doubles match together with Dima - although he retired in his singles match earlier :scratch:

Don’t talk so mean about your future husband :nerner:

Must admit I thought the DIma thing was a bit odd too – unless his “injury” during the singles’ match was cramp or something, I can’t see how he could recover enough to play a full doubles’ match a few hours later :shrug: Ah well – who are we to question?

Going out for a drive with my beloved – back later :wavey:

*Raine
07-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Ellen - :haha: :eek: Now wonder the Philippine Ambassador called here the other day.. it was your order! :p kidding

Rose: Take your time and rest well, it's not good to put pressure your body after a surgery. :scratch: Because of that, you can have Miljan. :o My mind is on that Filipino tennis player who played in the Davis Cup tie. ;)

Noleta
07-30-2009, 03:27 PM
:wavey:Raine,so what sort of games do you play?:D

Enjoy the trip Rose:bounce:

:awww:Sorry ellen:hug:maybe he will have a better run at one of the pre-usopen tournaments,keep the faith:rocker:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Ellen - :haha: :eek: Now wonder the Philippine Ambassador called here the other day.. it was your order! :p kidding

Rose: Take your time and rest well, it's not good to put pressure your body after a surgery. :scratch: Because of that, you can have Miljan. :o My mind is on that Filipino tennis player who played in the Davis Cup tie. ;)

:inlove: I will treat him well I promise :D

:wavey:Raine,so what sort of games do you play?:D

Enjoy the trip Rose:bounce:

:awww:Sorry ellen:hug:maybe he will have a better run at one of the pre-usopen tournaments,keep the faith:rocker:

Thanks :hug: It was only a couple of hours into the countryside though - nothing too strenuous.

ellen_
07-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Don’t talk so mean about your future husband :nerner:

Must admit I thought the DIma thing was a bit odd too – unless his “injury” during the singles’ match was cramp or something, I can’t see how he could recover enough to play a full doubles’ match a few hours later :shrug: Ah well – who are we to question?

Going out for a drive with my beloved – back later :wavey:

I am a woman :shrug: We are so mean, ruthless and sly. And men deserve no better :p

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 05:12 PM
I am a woman :shrug: We are so mean, ruthless and sly. And men deserve no better :p

In fact - they enjoy it :p Mean, ruthless women are just what they desire as well as deserve!

Noleta
07-30-2009, 05:18 PM

Treat them mean and keep them keen:p

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Girl power:woohoo: You're all speaking my language too when it comes to men:rocker:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Treat them mean and keep them keen:p

That's the motto I choose to live by :angel:

Girl power:woohoo: You're all speaking my language too when it comes to men:rocker:

:lol: Hi Di :wavey: Yes - poor things have very few uses :awww:

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Hi Rose,Noleta,Ellen,whoever is around:wavey:

I've have an endless supply of mottos when it comes to men:lol: 'If only men were as reliable as chocolate' for starters:lol:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Hi Rose,Noleta,Ellen,whoever is around:wavey:

I've have an endless supply of mottos when it comes to men:lol: 'If only men were as reliable as chocolate' for starters:lol:

:lol: Chocolate is WAY better than men - in so many, MANY ways :D

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Chocolate comforts me better than any man ever:lol:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Chocolate comforts me better than any man ever:lol:

Indeed :D And we don't even really need them to make babies these days either! They can be quite decorative at times though - I'm sure Ellen and Noleta will agree with me.

Noleta
07-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi! Patchett:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ps2dsp.jpg

:rolls:

Noleta
07-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Indeed :D And we don't even really need them to make babies these days either! They can be quite decorative at times though - I'm sure Ellen and Noleta will agree with me.

And yet we can't live without them:tape:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3002946.stm:rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 06:09 PM
And yet we can't live without them:tape:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3002946.stm:rolls:

:awww: Your link doesn't work :sad: Hope it wasn't something I really shouldn't have missed - like shirtless Miljan or something :o

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi! Patchett:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ps2dsp.jpg

:rolls:

Oh baby thats what I like:rolls:

You can call me Di;)

Noleta
07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
:awww: Your link doesn't work :sad: Hope it wasn't something I really shouldn't have missed - like shirtless Miljan or something :o

That's odd:confused:it doesn't work for me too now?in a way yes:p

Oh baby thats what I like:rolls:

You can call me Di;)

How do you like your chocolate Di:p

*Raine
07-30-2009, 06:20 PM
:wavey: Di!!!! My video game accomplice :D:p

Noleta: I play almost every type of video games - adventure, strategy, rpg, sports, cutesy etc. :p The best video game for me is Final Fantasy 7 :rocker2: and my first video game love is Super Mario! :angel:

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Noleta,how do I like my chocolate? Well actually drinking chocolate is one of my favourite ways to enjoy chocolate right now - by having a weightwatchers hot chocolate - cos they have less calories in - but I am very naughty with hot chocolate,I cant resist them with marshmallows on top:lick:

Eating chocolate well I cant resist chocolate buttons are my favourites:lol:,I enjoy caramel or mint flavoured chocolate,dark chocolate even mint top chocolate ice cream(reduced calories) Fudge bars are a safe treat,they naturally have less calories in,and they are only small. And belgian chocolate truffles:hearts:

What about you Noleta,how do you like your chocolate?

Hey Raine:wavey: my official video game guide:D

Noleta
07-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Noleta,how do I like my chocolate? Well actually drinking chocolate is one of my favourite ways to enjoy chocolate right now - by having a weightwatchers hot chocolate - cos they have less calories in - but I am very naughty with hot chocolate,I cant resist them with marshmallows on top:lick:

Eating chocolate well I cant resist chocolate buttons are my favourites:lol:,I enjoy caramel or mint flavoured chocolate,dark chocolate even mint top chocolate ice cream(reduced calories) Fudge bars are a safe treat,they naturally have less calories in,and they are only small. And belgian chocolate truffles:hearts:

What about you Noleta,how do you like your chocolate?

Hey Raine:wavey: my official video game guide:D

I wasn't expecting that:eek::p(j/k)i like white chocolate the most,and i enjoy hazelnut chocolate with raisins:lick:don't drink hot chocolate,i like to pop it in my mouth , and suck until it melts mmmmmmmmmmmm:p

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Hmmm love chocolate raisins too,hazlenuts,I can go on and on about chocolate,makes me forget lifes problems:angel: I don't eat much white chocolate though,prefer dark chocolate to white:p

When I am being totally lazy and chilling out,yes I suck chocolate until it melts:lick:

Noleta
07-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Hmmm love chocolate raisins too,hazlenuts,I can go on and on about chocolate,makes me forget lifes problems:angel: I don't eat much white chocolate though,prefer dark chocolate to white:p

When I am being totally lazy and chilling out,yes I suck chocolate until it melts:lick:

Don't like dark chocolate:)here is another motto i found and quite like,being a coffeeholic myself:oMen should be like Coffee...Good,Hot and Strong:rolls::p

but-it's-ok
07-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Don't like dark chocolate:)here is another motto i found and quite like,being a coffeeholic myself:oMen should be like Coffee...Good,Hot and Strong:rolls::p

Thats another one of mine:yeah::rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 07:16 PM
What happens if you don't like coffee? :awww:

As for chocolate - I'm a dark chocolate girl myself :inlove: Stronger the better.

I have a hot chocolate just before I go to bed most nights in the Winter - there is nothing more calming and satisfying :D And if you ever go to Serbia Di, be sure to have a "topla cokolada" :drool: Their own hot chocolate is so much thicker and creamier and richer than ours in the UK. You would love it.

OK - dinner time. Hope to be back later :kiss:

Noleta
07-30-2009, 08:01 PM
One week chatting from France via mobile internet did cost a women 9863Euro's,about 8500pond:eek:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hln.be%2Fhln%2Fnl%2F957%2FBelgi e%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F949453%2F2009%2F07%2F30%2FW eekje-chatten-uit-Frankrijk-kost-vrouw-9-863-euro.dhtml

:bolt::eek:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 08:51 PM
One week chatting from France via mobile internet did cost a women 9863Euro's,about 8500pond:eek:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hln.be%2Fhln%2Fnl%2F957%2FBelgi e%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F949453%2F2009%2F07%2F30%2FW eekje-chatten-uit-Frankrijk-kost-vrouw-9-863-euro.dhtml

:bolt::eek:

:eek: Wow :eek: I hope he was worth it ...... there always has to be a man to blame somewhere :p

Noleta
07-30-2009, 09:01 PM
:eek: Wow :eek: I hope he was worth it ...... there always has to be a man to blame somewhere :p

:awww:

In other sad news today,we have a first dead casualty from the swine flu,a women in her 30's in Antwerp:sad:

:wavey:Rose:kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 09:14 PM

In other sad news today,we have a first dead casualty from the swine flu,a women in her 30's in Antwerp:sad:

Hmmm - it is bad everywhere :sad: Was the woman otherwise healthy? Or did she have other health issues? So far most of the UK casualties have already been in poor health anyway - heart problems, asthma, or various other diseases that debilitate the system. To the best of my knowledge, we have only had one known case where the person was in "normal" good health befohe swine flu took hold.

ellen_
07-30-2009, 10:14 PM

And a man in his 50s is also fighting for his life in UZ Antwerp. Both the woman who died and this man developed pneumonia, after being brought to the hospital because of Mexican flu (so they were healthy before).

They can say whatever they want about that flu not being dangerous - I'd rather not have it, thanks. The virus WILL mutate, they all do :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 10:18 PM
And a man in his 50s is also fighting for his life in UZ Antwerp. Both the woman who died and this man developed pneumonia, after being brought to the hospital because of Mexican flu (so they were healthy before).

They can say whatever they want about that flu not being dangerous - I'd rather not have it, thanks. The virus WILL mutate, they all do :rolleyes:

Oh it will definitely mutate - for sure. Before I went into Hospital, we were getting regular information packs through with updates at work because we are classified as "at risk" personnel because of our dealing with children and vulnerable groups in society. I think it is mutating already - though they prefer not to tell the general public :rolleyes:

ellen_
07-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh it will definitely mutate - for sure. Before I went into Hospital, we were getting regular information packs through with updates at work because we are classified as "at risk" personnel because of our dealing with children and vulnerable groups in society. I think it is mutating already - though they prefer not to tell the general public :rolleyes:

Ofcourse they won't tell, we are just the puppets of this circus.

Going to bed now :yawn: I have tears from yawning and I'm sure my jaw will get stuck soon :lol:

*Ljubica*
07-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Ofcourse they won't tell, we are just the puppets of this circus.

Going to bed now :yawn: I have tears from yawning and I'm sure my jaw will get stuck soon :lol:

Goodnight and sweet dreams :hug: I'm just about to go too - just trying to keep my eyes open for the end of the Ferrer/Massu match.

See you tomorrow I'm sure :kiss:

ellen_
07-31-2009, 09:20 AM
Morning! Festival starts tonight! :bounce:

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Morning! Festival starts tonight! :bounce:

:wavey: So I take it that's another excuse for Belgians to drink beer? :p Have lots of fun - and remember not to cheat on your beloved husband-to-be (or have you forgotten him already again? :sad: )

ellen_
07-31-2009, 01:24 PM
:wavey: So I take it that's another excuse for Belgians to drink beer? :p Have lots of fun - and remember not to cheat on your beloved husband-to-be (or have you forgotten him already again? :sad: )

I don't drink beer :nerner: And if he doesn't want to be forgotten, he should win a bit more often.

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 01:28 PM
I don't drink beer :nerner: And if he doesn't want to be forgotten, he should win a bit more often.

:eek: You cruel, hard and heartless woman :nerner: Poor, poor Ernie :sobbing: So don't tell me they won't serve wine or spirits at this Festival? :D

ellen_
07-31-2009, 01:53 PM
:eek: You cruel, hard and heartless woman :nerner: Poor, poor Ernie :sobbing: So don't tell me they won't serve wine or spirits at this Festival? :D

He wears a chain these days, so he kinda asks to be treaten in a tough way. And yes, there are a lot of other nice drinks to find at the festival :p

pica_pica
07-31-2009, 02:16 PM
:wavey: Hey girls (& guys), any suggestion for the thread name of Montreal???? I'll be starting a thread for the first time in my life :lol:

ellen_
07-31-2009, 02:19 PM
I'll think about Montréal, pica ;)

I just got a birthday present en retard from my friend :lol: And it's aliiiive!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SnLrY8yHvHI/AAAAAAAABf4/NrU-Cs-sEMA/s640/DSC00033.JPG

*Raine
07-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Coffee.. has anyone tried Kopi Luwak? :p :haha:

Ellen: Have fun at the festival. :hug:

Noleta: What type of video games do you play? I just assumed you play because you asked me last night. :p

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 02:28 PM
He wears a chain these days, so he kinda asks to be treaten in a tough way. And yes, there are a lot of other nice drinks to find at the festival :p

:eek: :unsure: Miljan wears one too - perhaps I need to take lessons from you on how tough these chain-wearers like to be treated :p

:wavey: Hey girls (& guys), any suggestion for the thread name of Montreal???? I'll be starting a thread for the first time in my life :lol:

Pica :wavey: Well we will leave that up to you - makes the thread-making more special to have an original title :D But - don't worry - it doesn't have to be that clever or witty - just from the heart :)

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 02:31 PM
I'll think about Montréal, pica ;)

I just got a birthday present en retard from my friend :lol: And it's aliiiive!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SnLrY8yHvHI/AAAAAAAABf4/NrU-Cs-sEMA/s640/DSC00033.JPG

A fish :D Are you going to name him Mardy? :p How's Woppy btw?

Oh -and hi Raine :kiss:

ellen_
07-31-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't have a name yet :lol: It's so hard. Woppy is fine. Getting big, eh :p

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SnLxGoB3nwI/AAAAAAAABgc/Ujt2JQDoigk/s512/DSC00040.JPG

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Woppy :inlove: She is so adorable :hearts: And - yes - she's growing bigger now :D Is the eating better now?

pica_pica
07-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Pica :wavey: Well we will leave that up to you - makes the thread-making more special to have an original title :D But - don't worry - it doesn't have to be that clever or witty - just from the heart :)

:yeah: I like that :)

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 03:16 PM
:yeah: I like that :)

We are relying on you to bring our boy luck with your first thread :D

ellen_
07-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Woppy :inlove: She is so adorable :hearts: And - yes - she's growing bigger now :D Is the eating better now?

Oh, I guess I didn't tell you yet that we discovered at the Vet that SHE is actually a HE :o And yes, he likes eating. Especially carrot, witlof, apple and strawberries :lol:

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh, I guess I didn't tell you yet that we discovered at the Vet that SHE is actually a HE :o And yes, he likes eating. Especially carrot, witlof, apple and strawberries :lol:

:lol: Know you didn't tell me that! Ah well - guess it's quite hard to tell the difference in furry baby bunnies. Even kittens are really difficult to tell for the first few months. Strawberries :hearts: So he has expensive tastes? :)

Noleta
07-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Good luck Pica with the thread name:bounce:there goes another thread virgin:p

Raine i don't play video games that often,mainly my brother does,he likes shooting games:D

Are you gonna start a zoo ellen:p a gold fish,a bunny:inlove: what's next:p(j/k):)

ellen_
07-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Hmm, what's next... Maybe a bird :lol:

Sooo, I'm off for the first night. We have a mystery guy (people think it is Marco Borsato), Das Pop, 2 Many Dj's and Fatboy Slim on stage tonight! :wavey:

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Hmm, what's next... Maybe a bird :lol:

Sooo, I'm off for the first night. We have a mystery guy (people think it is Marco Borsato), Das Pop, 2 Many Dj's and Fatboy Slim on stage tonight! :wavey:

How about a tame Latvian tennis player - complete with chain :p

Have a great time tonight - and behave :p

Btw girls - this thread is rapidly approaching 5,000 posts, and when that happens it will have to be closed down and a new one started, or we'll lose it altogether as happened before. Damned MTF servers :rolleyes: So pretty soon I'll PM Jess and ask her to close it, so look out for a new one :D

Noleta
07-31-2009, 06:24 PM
How about a Parrot:p...and dance your ar#eoff tonight:rolls::hug:

Good you reminded us of that Rose:yeah:

but-it's-ok
07-31-2009, 07:52 PM
I don't have a name yet :lol: It's so hard. Woppy is fine. Getting big, eh :p

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dO8efMp6VIM/SnLxGoB3nwI/AAAAAAAABgc/Ujt2JQDoigk/s512/DSC00040.JPG

:hearts::inlove: Thanks for posting the pic of Woppy Ellen,he's soooooo adorable! I don't have much time to talk,but hi everyone,hope you're all doing fine;)

Noleta
07-31-2009, 08:00 PM
:wavey:Di:hug:you don't have to talk,i won't hear you:p

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Evening Di and Noleta :wavey:

Noleta
07-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Hiya Rose:Dstill aching?

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Hiya Rose:Dstill aching?

Yes :sad: Not feeling too good tonight to be honest - but guess that's inevitable :shrug: I'll take some pills and a hot chocolate soon I think, and go and lie down :zzz: Sure I'll feel better in the morning.

Noleta
07-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Yes :sad: Not feeling too good tonight to be honest - but guess that's inevitable :shrug: I'll take some pills and a hot chocolate soon I think, and go and lie down :zzz: Sure I'll feel better in the morning.

Or a cup of tea:)you need to rest a lot to recover:kiss:what does your Doc say:p

pica_pica
07-31-2009, 08:45 PM
Since it's Aug 1 here already & I can't wait for Montreal to start, I've started the Montreal thread already :p

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/pica_pica_ajde/2009-Montreal-Novak-Cheering.gif

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks pica - great title too :yeah:

Noleta
07-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Since it's Aug 1 here already & I can't wait for Montreal to start, I've started the Montreal thread already :p

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/pica_pica_ajde/2009-Montreal-Novak-Cheering.gif

Can i save it to my pc please?:D

pica_pica
07-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks pica - great title too :yeah:

:kiss: Thank you! Let's hope that Novak will have a great tournament!!! :)

Can i save it to my pc please?:D

Sure ;)

Noleta
07-31-2009, 09:13 PM
:kiss: Thank you! Let's hope that Novak will have a great tournament!!! :)

Sure ;)

It's about time:crying2:

Thanx:)

*Ljubica*
07-31-2009, 09:16 PM
OK goodnight girls - sweet dreams - I need to :zzz: now. Catch you tomorrow I hope :D

Noleta
07-31-2009, 09:30 PM
:wavey::kiss:

pica_pica
08-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Just read the news about Corazon Aquino...

:hug: for our Filipino friends :hug:

Lee
08-02-2009, 12:20 AM
:hug: again for Raine :hug:

Lee
08-02-2009, 12:20 AM
:wavey:

Sorry I am not in chatty mood lately. :o

but-it's-ok
08-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Raine: So sorry:sad:
:hug::hug:

Lee:awww::hug:

Pica - Love the Nole montage:hearts:

How are you all? Good or Rose's case - feeling a little stronger now:hug:

I'm not feeling that chatty either:o:lol: Take care all:hug:

*Ljubica*
08-02-2009, 12:28 PM
:wavey: I'm nearly always chatty :o Hope all are well anyway :D

Haven't heard from Ellen in a few days :awww: Maybe she ran away with a handsome Latvian she met at the Festival :p

ellen_
08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm still alive, don't worry :wavey: Tonight Anouk!

*Ljubica*
08-02-2009, 03:40 PM

Sounds like you're having WAY too much fun - and I'm jealous :p Perhaps I should move to Belgium - so many parties and festivals there.

Noleta
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM

I heard she was looking for a new band members,she sacked all of her previous ones:scratch:

Noleta
08-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Sounds like you're having WAY too much fun - and I'm jealous :p Perhaps I should move to Belgium - so many parties and festivals there.

Yes you should:p

ellen_
08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I heard she was looking for a new band members,she sacked all of her previous ones:scratch:

That's why I'm playing the guitar tonight on stage :music: You should come and watch me.

Noleta
08-02-2009, 06:15 PM
That's why I'm playing the guitar tonight on stage :music: You should come and watch me.

Affraid i'll jinx you if i came to see you:p

*Ljubica*
08-02-2009, 06:50 PM

:yeah: Can I have your autograph please Ellen? :angel:

Yes you should:p

:D :hug:

Btw - this totally bizarre advert had us giggling over at The Castle - so thought it might make some here giggle too :tape:

bdJ1Hj9pQ78

pica_pica
08-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Wow, sounds cool :cool:
I just had a little piano performance a few hours ago....I got stuck in the middle of the piece as I suddenly forgot the next note :rolls: :o Fortunately I resumed playing after 2 seconds (2 seconds is actually very very obvious :tape:)

Kolya VS Ferrero is a very good match :rocker2:

Noleta
08-02-2009, 08:02 PM
:yeah: Can I have your autograph please Ellen? :angel:

:D :hug:

Btw - this totally bizarre advert had us giggling over at The Castle - so thought it might make some here giggle too :tape:

bdJ1Hj9pQ78

:rolls::rolls:

*Ljubica*
08-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Wow, sounds cool :cool:
I just had a little piano performance a few hours ago....I got stuck in the middle of the piece as I suddenly forgot the next note :rolls: :o Fortunately I resumed playing after 2 seconds (2 seconds is actually very very obvious :tape:)

Kolya VS Ferrero is a very good match :rocker2:

I played piano when I was younger and I hated playing in public :unsure: I was way too nervous.

And yes - Kolya/JCF is a great match :D

:rolls::rolls:

Somehow I KNEW you'd like it :D

pica_pica
08-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Kolya is on real fire :eek: I really love his aggressive game when he's on :hearts:
Poor JCF, he's seemingly demoralized :hug: But he has great shots too

Noleta
08-02-2009, 08:24 PM
I played piano when I was younger and I hated playing in public :unsure: I was way too nervous.

And yes - Kolya/JCF is a great match :D

Somehow I KNEW you'd like it :D

What are you implying:armed::p

*Ljubica*
08-02-2009, 08:50 PM
What are you implying:armed::p

That you have a similar sense of humour to me :p

Kolya won :woohoo: I do like Kolya :inlove:

Noleta
08-02-2009, 08:59 PM
That you have a similar sense of humour to me :p

Kolya won :woohoo: I do like Kolya :inlove:

That was my initial tought too:p

Kolya's smile...dimples..:inlove:

*Ljubica*
08-02-2009, 09:15 PM
That was my initial tought too:p

Kolya's smile...dimples..:inlove:

Indeed - he's a totally different person when he smiles :D And I love the way he always mentions his wife and thanks her when he wins anything - they seem such a devoted couple :inlove:

Anyway- time for me to :zzz: Catch you tomorrow or later in the week I'm sure.

Noleta
08-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Indeed - he's a totally different person when he smiles :D And I love the way he always mentions his wife and thanks her when he wins anything - they seem such a devoted couple :inlove:

And he got a terrific sense of humour:rolls:looking forward to see how he'll do at the Usopen:rocker:

Time for me to get some:zzz:Monday tomorrow=back to work:rolleyes:i hate Mondays:explode:

Sweet dreams Rose:kiss:

ellen_
08-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Moooorning! :wavey: I finally had my 9 hours of sleep! :woohoo:

*Raine
08-03-2009, 11:25 AM
:wavey: Kamusta?

ellen_
08-03-2009, 11:50 AM
:wavey: Kamusta?

I'm fine, and you?

En nu ben jij al de hele dag overal in een andere taal aan het praten. Beetje asociaal, niet? :p

*Raine
08-03-2009, 01:53 PM
:p I'm good.

"And now I have you all day over a different language to talk. Bit anti-social, right?" :confused: That's what I got from a web based translator. :o No idea if that's right.

Minsan minsan na nga lang ako nandito... hayaan mo na ako mang trip. :cool:

ellen_
08-03-2009, 03:12 PM
:p I'm good.

"And now I have you all day over a different language to talk. Bit anti-social, right?" :confused: That's what I got from a web based translator. :o No idea if that's right.

Minsan minsan na nga lang ako nandito... hayaan mo na ako mang trip. :cool:

All you need to know is the anti-social part :p So go ahead and talk to yourself coz I don't understand you!

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 03:24 PM

ellen_
08-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Hiya, Rosie :wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Hiya, Rosie :wavey:

Hi :wavey: So how's the party/Festival girl today? Is it still going on, or all over now?

ellen_
08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi :wavey: So how's the party/Festival girl today? Is it still going on, or all over now?

:lol: It's 10 days. So it's until Sunday. Los Lobos (La Bamba) are on stage tonight, and Novastar :hearts: On another stage, our football team will be presented.

Anouk started a bit boring but ended sooo good yesterday! Since I am surrounded by music for 10 days long, I thought I could share a bit :p

My favourite song from Anouk

2ADCfgVr2OA

Novastar tonight!

qFL_z-WpsC4

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Like the second one a lot :yeah: Not so keen on the first to honest, but the woman has a great voice.

So is this Festival an annual thing in your city like Reading Rock Festival or something? Or just a one-off.

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi everyone:wavey: How are you all today?

I'm discovering all kinds of exciting music thanks to Ellen,our Festival girl;) I've already been listening to Anouk! That Novastar track is very good too,it has a kind of U2 feeling too,at least for me:)

ellen_
08-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Like the second one a lot :yeah: Not so keen on the first to honest, but the woman has a great voice.

So is this Festival an annual thing in your city like Reading Rock Festival or something? Or just a one-off.

Annual thing. There is a fair, and 2 other stages so it's really for the whole family - which makes it different from other festivals in Belgium. It evoluated from a little fair with some eating stands and a music band to this big event. It's the 35th edition.

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Wow 35th edition,thats awesome:worship: I bet you're looking forward to Lokeren FC being presented tonight Ellen:rocker2:

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Annual thing. There is a fair, and 2 other stages so it's really for the whole family - which makes it different from other festivals in Belgium. It evoluated from a little fair with some eating stands and a music band to this big event. It's the 35th edition.

Sounds great :yeah: Belgium is such a small country and yet seems to be so rich in cultural and fun events like this. It's great.

Hi everyone :wavey: How are you all today?

I'm discovering all kinds of exciting music thanks to Ellen,our Festival girl I've already been listening to Anouk! That Novastar track is very good too,it has a kind of U2 feeling too,at least for me

Hi Di :wavey: Yes - I can kind of see the U2 link too, now you come to mention it. Probably why I liked it so much, as I'm a big fan of U2.

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 05:16 PM
:wavey: How are you feeling today Rose?

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 05:20 PM
:wavey: How are you feeling today Rose?

Not too bad thanks Di - just a bit tired that's all :shrug: Still signed off for another few weeks, and Alex went back to work today - so I was on my own all day and just kind of slept a lot :o How about you?

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm fine thanks;) Thats good that you're signed off for another few weeks,to make sure you're fully over your surgery. I don't blame you for using the time to sleep(especially whilst there are no distractions);)

Are you cooking again,instead of the takeaways Alex has been organising for you?(bless):lol:

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm fine thanks;) Thats good that you're signed off for another few weeks,to make sure you're fully over your surgery. I don't blame you for using the time to sleep(especially whilst there are no distractions);)

Are you feeling strong enough to cook again,instead of the relentless takeaways(bless):lol:

:lol: Well I made a lasagne yesterday, and did a salad today, but I can't do it very easily yet because I still can't move my left arm very well. It's getting there though :D I see the consultant on August 18th, so hopefully will be given the all-clear and allowed back to normal after that.

:secret: I think Alex enjoyed all the stodgy, greasy takeaways - it stopped him from having me nagging him about healthy eating :tape:

Are you still working in the same place?

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Well thats progress for all concerned then:yeah::lol:

I'm between jobs,I start a new job next week,for a charitable organisation that looks after people with personality disorders,those who have learning or physical disabilities etc. It's a training centre for the Users,as well as a Day Care Centre. I left Citizens Advice Bureau because I found this job more attractive and to also preserve a sound relationship with my boyfriend,as we were working together at CAB:lol:

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Well thats progress for all concerned then:yeah::lol:

I'm between jobs,I start a new job next week,for a charitable organisation that looks after people with personality disorders,those who have learning or physical disabilities etc. It's a training centre for the Users,as well as a Day Care Centre. I left Citizens Advice Bureau because I found this job more attractive and to also preserve a sound relationship with my boyfriend,as we were working together at CAB:lol:

Wow - that sounds like an exciting, interesting job, and very worthwhile too - and I wish you well with it. And I fully understand the problems that come with working together and being in a relationship - it can't be easy, so working separately is probably the best for all concerned :) And good for you for being brave enough to try for another job in the current economic climate too - jobs are so hard to find at the moment - and so many redundancies and companies cutting back on staff - at least it's like that down here and I iimagine the same all over the country? So extra well done!

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks Rose,I appreciate your kind words:hug: There are lots of jobs in the Care sector/Social Work right now,thats lucky,but people are afraid to come into the Sector,because there has been so much bad publicity. I wouldn't go into social work involving children for that reason. I am involved in the administrative side.

It is difficult to find work in my local area,there are so few jobs around,the local Councils are very low on recruitment right now. In my local area the main jobs are in call centres,and supermarkets.

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks Rose,I appreciate your kind words:hug: There are lots of jobs in the Care sector/Social Work right now,thats lucky,but people are afraid to come into the Sector,because there has been so much bad publicity. I wouldn't go into social work involving children for that reason. I am involved in the administrative side.

It is difficult to find work in my local area,there are so few jobs around,the local Councils are very low on recruitment right now. In my local area the main jobs are in call centres,and supermarkets.

Yes I know what you mean. Since I took on my present job at the beginning of the year, I work pretty closely with Social Workers who are dealing with very young children, - though in my field, I deal more with young adults (13-18), and I'm glad of that in the present circumstances.

And sadly there are not even many call centre jobs around here nowadays :sad: as most of them moved out of London to the North and Midlands, because rent and rates on office buildings were lower there than in London :shrug: It's really scary, especially when you see men in their 40's and 50's losing their jobs, because they're unlikely to find new work at their ages, and many still have mortgages and kids to bring up :sad:.

but-it's-ok
08-03-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm gonna have to go out now Rose,Craig and I are gonna go for a walk before the:rain:arrives again. Take care,have a good evening,say 'Hi'to Alex for me. Bye for now:wavey:

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm gonna have to go out now Rose,Craig and I are gonna go for a walk before the:rain:arrives again. Take care,have a good evening,say 'Hi'to Alex for me. Bye for now:wavey:

OK - nice chatting to you - have a lovely evening and speak soon I'm sure :hug: And "hi" to Craig from me too :D

*Raine
08-03-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm sure you've heard of it already or got sick of me posting this stuff but our former president Cory Aquino died last Saturday. :sobbing: :sobbing:

That hit a lot of Filipinos including me because she did a lot for our country. She continued to voice out what her husband Ninoy died for and lead the people power revolution back in 1986 to oust our dictator Ferdinand Marcos. She brought back the freedom and democracy in this country. Cory wasn't just a president but also like a mom to all of the Filipino people, a symbol of hope. She loved the Filipinos more than you could possibly imagine. We are forever grateful for what she did and the amount of love and support the thousands of people are giving her in her funeral is amazing.. very reminiscent of the time her husband died. :sobbing:

Okay, I'll just stop now because I might cry again.

pica_pica
08-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm sure you've heard of it already or got sick of me posting this stuff but our former president Cory Aquino died last Saturday. :sobbing: :sobbing:

That hit a lot of Filipinos including me because she did a lot for our country. She continued to voice out what her husband Ninoy died for and lead the people power revolution back in 1986 to oust our dictator Ferdinand Marcos. She brought back the freedom and democracy in this country. Cory wasn't just a president but also like a mom to all of the Filipino people, a symbol of hope. She loved the Filipinos more than you could possibly imagine. We are forever grateful for what she did and the amount of love and support the thousands of people are giving her in her funeral is amazing.. very reminiscent of the time her husband died. :sobbing:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
She'll be remembered as a great leader in this world forever.
R.I.P.

*Ljubica*
08-03-2009, 07:59 PM

:hug:R.I.P.:sad:

Lee
08-03-2009, 10:57 PM

:hug: :hug: :hug:

She's a wonderful woman! :worship:

arm
08-04-2009, 12:04 PM
I am back from the vaccation! :bounce:

Missed you. :kiss: What's new? :hug:

*Ljubica*
08-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I am back from the vaccation! :bounce:

Missed you. :kiss: What's new? :hug:

Welcome back dear :hug: Though I've already said that in The Castle thread too - nice to see you over there btw. And nothing new - at least not for me :shrug: So did you have a great holiday?

*Raine
08-04-2009, 05:30 PM
:hug:

Thanks for the replies. :sobbing: In a way it helped me. Today is the burial, may her legacy live on forever indeed, sure she had her critics during her administration, it wasn't perfect but her best interest was always that of the people. No one will ever forget what she did for this country. :sobbing: I hope we can see the funeral convoy later today before it arrives at the cemetery.

arm
08-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Welcome back dear :hug: Though I've already said that in The Castle thread too - nice to see you over there btw. And nothing new - at least not for me :shrug: So did you have a great holiday?

I did! Alentejo is a must see. :inlove: My favourite region of Portugal by far. :inlove:

Hown about you? Fully recovered? :hug:

Raine :hug:

ellen_
08-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Evening all :wavey: Staying at home tonight, need some rest - although I already feel like going now :lol:

arm
08-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Ellen! :kiss:

How's life for you, my friend? What have you been up to? :bounce:

*Ljubica*
08-04-2009, 06:46 PM
I did! Alentejo is a must see. :inlove: My favourite region of Portugal by far. :inlove:

Hown about you? Fully recovered? :hug:

Raine :hug:

Nowhere near - this is a "one-day-at-a-time" job :rolleyes: But I'm getting there :D

Evening all :wavey: Staying at home tonight, need some rest - although I already feel like going now :lol:

Ellen :kiss: What's this? Our own Festival Girl giving up? Shame on you :nerner: Get down and PARTY girl :lol:

ellen_
08-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Ellen! :kiss:

How's life for you, my friend? What have you been up to? :bounce:

R :kiss: Welcome back. For me, there is a 10 days festival going on in my city so I'm enjoying that now. There are still 6 days left :cool:

Ellen :kiss: What's this? Our own Festival Girl giving up? Shame on you :nerner: Get down and PARTY girl :lol:

I had planned this day off in advance :p The groups on stage aren't really my cup of tea. I'll be back on my feet tomorrow evening!

arm
08-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Nowhere near - this is a "one-day-at-a-time" job :rolleyes: But I'm getting there :D

:awww: It will soon be ovr. :hug: But you are not working, are you? :scratch:

R :kiss: Welcome back. For me, there is a 10 days festival going on in my city so I'm enjoying that now. There are still 6 days left :cool:

Sounds exciting! :bounce: :aparty: Party everyday. :banana:

*Ljubica*
08-04-2009, 06:54 PM
:awww: It will soon be ovr. :hug: But you are not working, are you? :scratch:

No way :bolt: Can't even think about that til after I see the Consultant on 18th of this month. Need to know if I need further sugery before I can think about going back.

OK - off to eat - back soon :kiss:

arm
08-04-2009, 07:03 PM
No way :bolt: Can't even think about that til after I see the Consultant on 18th of this month. Need to know if I need further sugery before I can think about going back.

OK - off to eat - back soon :kiss:

:awww: It must be so frustrating. :sad:

But you have us here to entertain you :bounce::hug:

And I trust Alex is taking very good care of you, right?

*Ljubica*
08-04-2009, 07:52 PM
:awww: It must be so frustrating. :sad:

But you have us here to entertain you :bounce::hug:

And I trust Alex is taking very good care of you, right?

Well not so much frustrating as downright terrifying :unsure: I feel sick 24/7 worrying about what they'll tell me :shrug: But there's nothing can be done, so I just have to live with it, - and yes I always have MTF(and Alex) to entertain me :D

I had planned this day off in advance :p The groups on stage aren't really my cup of tea. I'll be back on my feet tomorrow evening!

Fair enough then. Rest well - and dance twice as much tomorrow :D

Lee
08-05-2009, 12:26 AM
WB Raquel!

Still not chatty. The heat is getting to me again. Meh!

star
08-05-2009, 12:58 AM

Amalia Rodrigues had a summer house in Zambujeira in the Alentejo region.

That is what I know about Alentejo. I love Amalia Rodrigues. :)

ellen_
08-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Morning all :wavey: Slept for 10 hours and will probably nap in the afternoon too so I think I'll be well rested for tonight. We have A Brand, Starsailor, Ozark Henry, The Subs on stage tonight!

Starsailor

b-FCtzLkgow

Ozark Henry! :inlove: Belgium can be proud at such a singer, same with Novastar.

X6WY1R_o074

*Ljubica*
08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Have fun Ellen :D

Amber Spyglass
08-05-2009, 01:51 PM
:wavey: Hi Guys
I didn't know that Nole has a twitter,he has only written a few tweets though,i think he started it around Wimbledon but still, they are some snippets of contact in between his yearly diaries :p

ellen_
08-05-2009, 02:02 PM
:wavey: Hi Guys
I didn't know that Nole has a twitter,he has only written a few tweets though,i think he started it around Wimbledon but still, they are some snippets of contact in between his yearly diaries :p

Is it really him? The protected account, noledjokovic?

*Ljubica*
08-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Is it really him? The protected account, noledjokovic?

Hi Ellen and Amber :wavey: Well I started to "follow" him out of idle curiosity (I don't really use Twitter much), and I'm not sure, but I don't personally think it's him :shrug: Some Serbian guy said he was a fake the other day because the English wasn't good enough, and most of his "tweets" are only stuff that you could see anyway - news from his website etc. Guess it could be, which is why I haven't blocked him for now, - but I couldn't give you a definitive answer.

ellen_
08-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi Ellen and Amber :wavey: Well I started to "follow" him out of idle curiosity (I don't really use Twitter much), and I'm not sure, but I don't personally think it's him :shrug: Some Serbian guy said he was a fake the other day because the English wasn't good enough, and most of his "tweets" are only stuff that you could see anyway - news from his website etc. Guess it could be, which is why I haven't blocked him for now, - but I couldn't give you a definitive answer.

You have Twitter? :eek: Add me!

*Ljubica*
08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
You have Twitter? :eek: Add me!

I hardly ever use it - I think I've made 3 "tweets" in 4 months or something :o But of course I will - :secret: if I work out how to do it :tape:

ellen_
08-05-2009, 04:27 PM
I hardly ever use it - I think I've made 3 "tweets" in 4 months or something :o But of course I will - :secret: if I work out how to do it :tape:

http://twitter.com/esperanza_ :p

*Ljubica*
08-05-2009, 04:55 PM
http://twitter.com/esperanza_ :p

Done :D I think you'll recognise me when you get the request!

Amber Spyglass
08-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah i think you're probably right,i mean why wouldn't they mention it on his official site if he was on twitter,every other player does and i agree about the English,there were a couple of messages where the english was pretty suspect for Nole's standards.And somehow i can't imagine Nole following Demi Moore,Ashton Kutcher and Shakira :rolleyes: :lol:.Anyway i won't block him just in case but the more i think about it,i really doubt it's him

ellen_
08-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah i think you're probably right,i mean why wouldn't they mention it on his official site if he was on twitter,every other player does and i agree about the English,there were a couple of messages where the english was pretty suspect for Nole's standards.And somehow i can't imagine Nole following Demi Moore,Ashton Kutcher and Shakira :rolleyes: :lol:.Anyway i won't block him just in case but the more i think about it,i really doubt it's him

Why not? :p

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3711/sdjokovic2ver.jpg

Amber Spyglass
08-05-2009, 05:45 PM

:lol: Well i saw that video where he and a couple of the Spanish guys met Shakira and let's put it this way,he didn't look exactly starstruck,like it had been a life ambition or something :p

*Ljubica*
08-05-2009, 05:47 PM

:lol: I'd forgotten that :lol:

OK - off out for a little walk by the River now Alex is home from work, and get something to eat in a pub somewhere :) But won't be long - back later I expect :wavey:

ellen_
08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
I know it's warm outside, but don't go swimming in the river, Rosie! I'm gonna shower and get ready - but by the time I dried my hair, I might be sweating again :rolleyes:

pica_pica
08-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Steph Cesc just introduced this to me:

http://icdesigntee.com/tee.htm

Some design company in Hong Kong makes cute Novak T-shirts...you can click it for larger image....there are shirts for Fed, Nadal, Sampras as well......

*Ljubica*
08-05-2009, 08:28 PM
I know it's warm outside, but don't go swimming in the river, Rosie! I'm gonna shower and get ready - but by the time I dried my hair, I might be sweating again :rolleyes:

Don't worry - Alex would just have to dive in to save me :angel: And it's not that hot here to be honest - kind of sticky and humid and thundery :unsure: but not incredibly hot.

Steph Cesc just introduced this to me:

http://icdesigntee.com/tee.htm

Some design company in Hong Kong makes cute Novak T-shirts...you can click it for larger image....there are shirts for Fed, Nadal, Sampras as well......

:lol: Some of them are cute, but I think some of them are a bit scary too :o

Noleta
08-05-2009, 11:51 PM
:wavey:you're probably in dream land:lol:

It's one of those weeks when it's really HOT:rolleyes:i'm thinking about going to work naked:o it is that hot in there:bolt:

Chat soon:kiss:

ellen_
08-06-2009, 10:47 AM

It's one of those weeks when it's really HOT:rolleyes:i'm thinking about going to work naked:o it is that hot in there:bolt:

It really is that hot :eek: There is NO wind, it's humid, sun just smacks you down when you go outside and there are no clouds. But it won't last long! Storms tomorrow :lol:

arm
08-06-2009, 12:45 PM
:bounce: tennis is getting closer and closer. :D And so does Nole! :D

arm
08-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Am thinking about starting the Montreal thread, or has anyone already claimed that one? :scratch:

arm
08-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Am thinking about starting the Montreal thread, or has anyone already claimed that one? :scratch:

There is already one :smash: silly me. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
08-06-2009, 04:03 PM

:lol: I'm sure all the guys in your office would enjoy that :D

There is already one :smash: silly me. :rolls:

Raquel :lol:

ellen_
08-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Raquel, maybe we could indeed try with 2 threads? :lol: The force of our support will be so strong, it would become impossible for him to lose.

Besides that: I miss him so much :bigcry: Thank goodness the end of this cruel vacation period is near.

*Ljubica*
08-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Raquel, maybe we could indeed try with 2 threads? :lol: The force of our support will be so strong, it would become impossible for him to lose.

Besides that: I miss him so much :bigcry: Thank goodness the end of this cruel vacation period is near.

:awww: Not long to wait now :hug: Have to admit I haven't really missed any of them at all this time :o I usually do, but I guess with all the surgery and everything, I've just had other things on my mind. I am looking forward to seeing him again though of course :D

pica_pica
08-06-2009, 07:04 PM
:awww: Not long to wait now :hug: Have to admit I haven't really missed any of them at all this time :o I usually do, but I guess with all the surgery and everything, I've just had other things on my mind. I am looking forward to seeing him again though of course :D
Rose, I'm sure that Nole will take every other thing away from your mind as soon as he returns :devil:

*Ljubica*
08-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Rose, I'm sure that Nole will take every other thing away from your mind as soon as he returns :devil:

:hug: Either he or his Physio will for sure ;)

pica_pica
08-06-2009, 09:28 PM
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/pica_pica_ajde/NoleChemistryLightBlueBG.jpg

Noleta
08-06-2009, 09:36 PM
It really is that hot :eek: There is NO wind, it's humid, sun just smacks you down when you go outside and there are no clouds. But it won't last long! Storms tomorrow :lol:

Apparently not:Dit'll be very cloudy and humid but no rain:p

:bounce: tennis is getting closer and closer. :D And so does Nole! :D

Still 2 weeks:crying2:

:lol: I'm sure all the guys in your office would enjoy that :D

Not sure my boss would though:p

Let's do that:rocker:vacation periods are never cruel:awww:

Can you elaborate on that:p

Noleta
08-06-2009, 09:38 PM
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/pica_pica_ajde/NoleChemistryLightBlueBG.jpg

:yeah:Novak in blue:inlove:

ellen_
08-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Apparently not:Dit'll be very cloudy and humid but no rain:p

Let's do that:rocker:vacation periods are never cruel:awww:

They foresee rain from tomorrow afternoon/evening until Monday :scratch: With thunderstorms. http://www.kmi.be/meteo/view/nl/211797-Verwachtingen.html

And I was only talking about Nole's vacation period :p Mine can last forever, without becoming cruel.

Noleta
08-06-2009, 11:12 PM
They foresee rain from tomorrow afternoon/evening until Monday :scratch: With thunderstorms. http://www.kmi.be/meteo/view/nl/211797-Verwachtingen.html

And I was only talking about Nole's vacation period :p Mine can last forever, without becoming cruel.

I guess i was convincing myself there will be no storms:p:o

I wich that too,though i'lll have to win the lottery:lol:

ellen_
08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I guess i was convincing myself there will be no storms:p:o

Seems like we'll be lucky :lol: Thunderstorms and hail are for the East. We had rain already though, it felt great! I finally don't feel like a bread in an oven anymore.

*Ljubica*
08-07-2009, 01:19 PM

We've had the :rain: and thunder :awww:

Btw - this thread is almost on 5,000 posts, and MTF servers don't like threads that go above 5,000 :rolleyes: So to make sure it doesn't get moved and disappear forever, I'm now opening a new one (called Volume 2), and have PMd Jess to ask her to lock this one so it doesn't get confusing.

Hope that's OK with everyone here, but we don't want to lose everything here do we? So - guess see you in Volume 2 :D