It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 08:31 PM
HAHAHA:bolt::bolt::bolt:

:scratch: My friends says the present has everything to do with me and she knows how allergic I am to long term relationships. :rolls:

That was really funny, Rose. :rolleyes:

I know - that's why I said it :nerner:

arm
07-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Am I the only one who is seeing this for the first time on MTF page? :confused:

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 08:32 PM

It's always there :shrug: Or at least for me it is.

I spent the last 30 minutes to compose a very nice complain to a company where me and my family were being discriminated against last week. Now I am waiting for action from that company. :p

:sad: Good luck with that :awww:

arm
07-14-2009, 08:33 PM
I spent the last 30 minutes to compose a very nice complain to a company where me and my family were being discriminated against last week. Now I am waiting for action from that company. :p

Fight, Lee! Fight for what it's right! :bounce:

A belated birthday present? NICE!!!

Well, not really, I mean it's the first time I am with him since my bday, so I wouldn't consider it belated. :scratch: Or is it? :rolls:

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:34 PM

I only notice it today.

arm
07-14-2009, 08:35 PM
I know - that's why I said it :nerner:

You :devil: woman. :nerner:

It's always there :shrug: Or at least for me it is.

First time I see it! And I am sure this thing wasn't here yesterday!!

ellen_
07-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I only noticed that ebay thing today too and I'm very sure it's new :p

arm
07-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I only notice it today.

Me too!

And yes, I do use the vile version of MTF, I am just too used to it. Besides, the day after I changed it to the beautiful blue one Nole lost to Kholi in straight sets. :rolleyes: And we don't want that again. :rolls:

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:38 PM

Fight, Lee! Fight for what it's right! :bounce:

I don't expect the company will do anything. The state where the incident happened has quite a reputation and I don't expect nice warm smiles from people in the service sectors there but downright rude was not expected.

Well, not really, I mean it's the first time I am with him since my bday, so I wouldn't consider it belated. :scratch: Or is it? :rolls:

I guess as long as you don't receive your gift on or before your birthday, it's belated. :p

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Me too!

And yes, I do use the vile version of MTF, I am just too used to it. Besides, the day after I changed it to the beautiful blue one Nole lost to Kholi in straight sets. :rolleyes: And we don't want that again. :rolls:

The "vile" version of MTF is easier on my eyes :p

arm
07-14-2009, 08:43 PM
At least you did what you could and won't be thinking that you could/should have done something about it. :worship: That's good enough even if it doesn't work.

Like Samamtha says "coulda, woulda, shoulda". :p

Now me needs to go. Going to :zzz: all the way from Chaves to Coimbra.

Tomorrow :kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 08:44 PM
OK girlies - I'm out of here - my bath awaits :)

Raquel - safe journey and enjoy your present :p

Lee, Ellen - until tomorrow - goodnight :wavey: :kiss:

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Night :wavey:

Noleta
07-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Nole celebrating Raquel's birthday!

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/812/R2_vs_Stepanek_03.jpg

Is it just me or do i see a heart shape just under his tummy:o

Noleta
07-14-2009, 09:49 PM
I had my almost 4 years old cousin, Maike, on visit today. I recorded it when she was counting monkeys from a game we played. It's too funny to keep it for myself :lol:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bmwOpen/Ellen?authkey=Gv1sRgCInC8IKv0MvtIQ#535836658565259 8818

:rolls:the funny thing was how serious she was counting over and over again:rolls:she's a cutie:D

Noleta
07-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Have a good trip raquel:hug:

*Ljubica*
07-15-2009, 05:59 AM

Hadn't noticed, but now you come to mention it and I look more closely - then yes :D

*Raine
07-15-2009, 02:09 PM
:wavey: Feeling a bit better now but I still need to rest a lot.

Nole on tv is a great medicine as I keep telling Ellen, they just showed his match against Haas in the Halle final. :tape: :o Sucks what happened in that third set, total meltdown. Overall it was nice to watch him again.

*Ljubica*
07-15-2009, 03:21 PM

Nole on tv is a great medicine as I keep telling Ellen, they just showed his match against Haas in the Halle final. :tape: :o Sucks what happened in that third set, total meltdown. Overall it was nice to watch him again.

Glad you're feeling a bit better Raine :hug: Just take it easy for a few days now.

pica_pica
07-15-2009, 05:06 PM

I don't watch it if they repeat a match in which Nole melts down completely :o so depressing to watch....although the guy is nice

*Ljubica*
07-15-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't watch it if they repeat a match in which Nole melts down completely :o so depressing to watch....although the guy is nice

I don't either :o UK TV has a nasty habit of showing Murray matches at every opportunity - but only if Murray has won of course :rolleyes: I always turn them off if they feature a Nole match - why go through that torture more than once?

Noleta
07-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Hadn't noticed, but now you come to mention it and I look more closely - then yes :D

How long did it take you to spot it:p

Glad to hear you're allright:hug:

I"ll only re-watch a match that he won:othough i did watch the repeat of his sf loss to Nadal in Hamburg,it was an entertaining match:)

arm
07-15-2009, 10:57 PM

He was celebrating my bday, of course there had to me hearts! There are all kinds of hearts between me and Nole. :D :inlove:

Flight booked to Holland in september with 3 friends from uni. :woohoo: I finally have summer plans! :D

Noleta
07-15-2009, 11:30 PM
He was celebrating my bday, of course there had to me hearts! There are all kinds of hearts between me and Nole. :D :inlove:

Flight book to Holland in september with 3 friends from uni. :woohoo: I finally have summer plans! :D

Will you share a little bit with us:awww:

Good news:yeah:where in Holland wll you be staying?:D

Lee
07-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Flight book to Holland in september with 3 friends from uni. :woohoo: I finally have summer plans! :D

:woohoo:

arm
07-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Will you share a little bit with us:awww:

Good news:yeah:where in Holland wll you be staying?:D

Sure, if I have enough, I promise I will. ;)

My flight is to Eindhoven (it costed me 12€ :rolls: I am the cheap flights' queen :rolls:) but we are going to stay in amesterdam ;) and if we want, take a day trip from there to some other place. :) It's 4 complete days plus 2 days (arrival and departure). :D

arm
07-15-2009, 11:49 PM
:woohoo:

:bounce::bounce:

Bad news are, if Nole gets to the final of the USO I will not be able to watch. :awww: I am going from 9th to 14th September....

Lee
07-15-2009, 11:57 PM

My flight is to Eindhoven (it costed me 12 :rolls: I am the cheap flights' queen :rolls:) but we are going to stay in amesterdam ;) and if we want, take a day trip from there to some other place. :) It's 4 complete days plus 2 days (arrival and departure). :D

That's really cheap!! In US, just the various taxes and fees added on top of a ticket is more than 12 :tape:

Lee
07-15-2009, 11:57 PM

Bad news are, if Nole gets to the final of the USO I will not be able to watch. :awww: I am going from 9th to 14th September....

I am happy if he makes the final :tape:

Noleta
07-15-2009, 11:58 PM

My flight is to Eindhoven (it costed me 12 :rolls: I am the cheap flights' queen :rolls:) but we are going to stay in amesterdam ;) and if we want, take a day trip from there to some other place. :) It's 4 complete days plus 2 days (arrival and departure). :D

What a bargain:Dmake sure to visit the coffeeshops while you're there:p

Noleta
07-16-2009, 12:00 AM

Good news is that Noles chances of reaching the final are less than 0.99%:p

arm
07-16-2009, 12:04 AM
That's really cheap!! In US, just the various taxes and fees added on top of a ticket is more than 12 :tape:

Here too! You just get thoee prices with Ryanair, every once in a while and IF you are very lucky to be there at the right time.

I go to the ryanair website almost every day to see what's new. When I went to Madrid my flight costed my 6 or 7 :rolls: and I was very lucky to have found it.

I am happy if he makes the final :tape:

I'll be VERY disappointed if he gets to the final and loses it. :awww:

What a bargain:Dmake sure to visit the coffeeshops while you're there:p

:rolls: I never tryed it. :o And I am afraid I might panic of I try and then feel like I am not under control of the situation. :rolls: :o

I have only been drunk 3 or 4 times, and the worst thing for me was that I was in panic for being drunk because I felt like I couldn't take care of myself. :o

arm
07-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Good news is that Noles chances of reaching the final are less than 0.99%:p

That, my friend, is just silly :nerner: and it makes me kind of :mad:. :nerner: You have to be optimistic, god only knows what he is preparing himself to! Remember 2008 AO? After such a bad performamnce in 2007 TMC who who'd have imagined he was going to rock his way to the title in the first GS of the next year? :bounce:

Noleta
07-16-2009, 12:09 AM
I'll be VERY disappointed if he gets to the final and loses it. :awww:

:rolls: I never tryed it. :o And I am afraid I might panic of I try and then feel like I am not under control of the situation. :rolls: :o

I have only been drunk 3 or 4 times, and the worst thing for me was that I was in panic for being drunk because I felt like I couldn't take care of myself. :o

Me too:awww:

But isn't that the whole point of being drunk or drugged:rolls:
That, my friend, is just silly :nerner: and it makes me kind of :mad:. :nerner: You have to be optimistic, god only knows what he is preparing himself to! Remember 2008 AO? After such a bad performamnce in 2007 TMC who who'd have imagined he was going to rock his way to the title in the first GS of the next year? :bounce:

I know,i'm just teasing you:nerner:

:wavey:

Amber Spyglass
07-16-2009, 12:36 AM
[QUOTE=arm;8850483]Here too! You just get thoee prices with Ryanair, every once in a while and IF you are very lucky to be there at the right time.
Ireland's best output:rocker2: :lol:

Night all:hug: :wavey:

*Ljubica*
07-16-2009, 07:15 AM
How long did it take you to spot it:p

I was at work - so not that long :p

And as I seem unable to multiquote or copy/paste this morning - damn work machine :rolleyes: I will say here - have a great holiday Raquel - Amsterdam is fun :D And as for the drink/drugs thing - let's say I've tried both in my time and now touch neither, apart from the very occasional glass of wine with a meal or a gin and tonic maybe once every 3 months! I hate the feeling of being out of control too - and being old-fashioned :o i totally hate seeing women drunk (probably sexist I know but i can't help it :shrug: )and I'd never do it myself :shrug:

OK - back to work - bye girls :wavey:

*Raine
07-16-2009, 02:45 PM
:eek: :eek:

Boyz II Men and Kobe Bryant (huge NBA star - for those who don't know :p) are coming here this month!! :rocker2:

:unsure: I think they are both going to be on July 21 in Manila though. I hope I can go to at least one. :o

*Ljubica*
07-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Never heard of any of them :o But hope you have fun - and BEHAVE :p Are you feeling better today btw?

*Raine
07-16-2009, 03:52 PM
:wavey: Rose

It's okay, I've already expected that some Europeans don't know them :lol:. They are based in America after all. Filipinos are so crazy about basketball (considered the no. 1 sport here :dance:) so I'm sure that venue for the Kobe Bryant event will be packed. They are even giving free tickets, I just have to figure out when.

Yes I'm feeling better since I don't have anymore fever, but I feel like my cough is getting worse.

*Ljubica*
07-16-2009, 04:02 PM
:wavey: Rose

It's okay, I've already expected that some Europeans don't know them :lol:. They are based in America after all. Filipinos are so crazy about basketball (considered the no. 1 sport here :dance:) so I'm sure that venue for the Kobe Bryant event will be packed. They are even giving free tickets, I just have to figure out when.

Yes I'm feeling better since I don't have anymore fever, but I feel like my cough is getting worse.

Well good luck with that. And hope you have some medicine for the cough. :awww:

Lee
07-16-2009, 06:44 PM

Boyz II Men and Kobe Bryant (huge NBA star - for those who don't know :p) are coming here this month!! :rocker2:

:unsure: I think they are both going to be on July 21 in Manila though. I hope I can go to at least one. :o

What's the cheating b****** doing in Manila? :p

*Ljubica*
07-16-2009, 08:02 PM
What's the cheating b****** doing in Manila? :p

:unsure::eek:

Btw - totally random. Just noticed they have finally up-dated the MTF pre-defined avatars. There is a shirtless Nole :D, a shirtless JWT, and the most hideous shirtless Murray that I have ever seen :bolt: And on that note I will go to bed. :wavey:

Noleta
07-16-2009, 08:31 PM

Are they still together:scratch:

Noleta
07-16-2009, 08:33 PM

Btw - totally random. Just noticed they have finally up-dated the MTF pre-defined avatars. There is a shirtless Nole :D, a shirtless JWT, and the most hideous shirtless Murray that I have ever seen :bolt: And on that note I will go to bed. :wavey:

i will have a look:D

Have a happy shirtless Murray dreams:hug::p

*Ljubica*
07-16-2009, 08:39 PM
i will have a look:D

Have a happy shirtless Murray dreams:hug::p

Happy drooling :p Btw - I think it's probably time for a title change here :) Raquel must surely be happy with her sybarite title - it hasn't changed for ages. So if anyone has any requests/ideas please let me know :D

OK - really am off to bed now :wavey:

Noleta
07-16-2009, 09:18 PM
fpyMh_D_wUo

:rolls:

ellen_
07-16-2009, 09:37 PM
:lol: That is so funny. I love how Andy can be so damn serious while he's talking nonsense.

Ready for the storm, Noleta? :unsure: :lol: Apparently it has been pretty serious at the coast. I'm normally not scared but being alone tonight... :bolt:

The worst part is that I dreamed about a storm the other night :rolls: I was running for lightning and the end was near!

Noleta
07-16-2009, 10:02 PM
:lol: That is so funny. I love how Andy can be so damn serious while he's talking nonsense.

Ready for the storm, Noleta? :unsure: :lol: Apparently it has been pretty serious at the coast. I'm normally not scared but being alone tonight... :bolt:

The worst part is that I dreamed about a storm the other night :rolls: I was running for lightning and the end was near!

:wavey::D

He's very sarcastic with the press:lol:

Storm,what storm:pit's like 2weeks ago when they kept telling there is going to be a storm and it didn't happen:lol:

Can't remember what i've dreamed about:shrug:

ellen_
07-16-2009, 10:08 PM
We just have a new roof in the veranda and they foresee hail storms again :lol: I think the weather forecasters are just careful though - always saying it will be worse than it actually is. Although I am pretty sure it's really gonna happen now :p Mark my words!

I mostly know what I dreamed about, and I dream about the end of the world very often :rolls: I'm Al Gore's best friend, you didnt know? :ras:

Noleta
07-16-2009, 10:26 PM
We just have a new roof in the veranda and they foresee hail storms again :lol: I think the weather forecasters are just careful though - always saying it will be worse than it actually is. Although I am pretty sure it's really gonna happen now :p Mark my words!

I mostly know what I dreamed about, and I dream about the end of the world very often :rolls: I'm Al Gore's best friend, you didnt know? :ras:

Hope not:scared:they're a bunch of Paniekzaaiers :p

So how will the world end:pthe dreams i can remember is me running from something or someone i only see the body never the face,or running from a mad dog:sobbing:oh and sometimes Nole appears in my dreams too:angel:

ellen_
07-16-2009, 10:32 PM
How the world ends in my dreams? It's terrible. Tornadoes, lightning, floods, panic, running, ... I was once running for tornadoes with my baby. So yeah, it's always a real movie in my head at nights :lol:

But I'm tired so I'm setting course to bed :wavey: (and hope Mister Thunder or Miss Hail won't wake me up)

Noleta
07-16-2009, 10:46 PM
How the world ends in my dreams? It's terrible. Tornadoes, lightning, floods, panic, running, ... I was once running for tornadoes with my baby. So yeah, it's always a real movie in my head at nights :lol:

But I'm tired so I'm setting course to bed :wavey: (and hope Mister Thunder or Miss Hail won't wake me up)

:bolt:you watch too many disaster movies:rolls:

Don't worry:hug:i'll have a word:p

Sweet dreams:D

Lee
07-17-2009, 04:47 AM

Sexual assault allegation

Main article: Kobe Bryant sexual assault case

In the summer of 2003, the sheriff's office of Eagle, Colorado arrested Bryant in connection with an investigation of a sexual assault complaint filed by 19-year old hotel employee Katelyn Faber. Bryant had checked into The Lodge and Spa at Cordillera hotel in Eagle, Colorado in advance of undergoing knee surgery nearby. Faber accused Bryant of ****** her in his hotel room the night before Bryant was to have the procedure. Bryant admitted an adulterous sexual encounter with his accuser, but denied her sexual assault allegation.

The accusation tarnished Bryant's reputation, as the public's perception of Bryant plummeted, and his endorsement contracts with McDonald's and Nutella were terminated. Sales for Bryant's replica jersey fell significantly from their previous highs.

However, in September 2004 the assault case was dropped by prosecutors after Faber refused to testify in the trial. Afterward, Bryant agreed to apologize to the victim for the incident, including his public mea culpa: "Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did." Faber filed a separate civil lawsuit against Bryant, which the two sides ultimately settled with the specific terms of the settlement being undisclosed to the public.

So basically, he paid to keep 2 women keep their mouths shut. The woman who accused him of sexual assault and his wife of 2 years at that time who was spot with a large pink diamond ring when she made the public declaration of believing her cheating husband.

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 11:47 AM
:wavey: Hello lovely people :kiss:

Hope our Belgian girls survived the storms last night. We had some quite bad ones too :unsure: Not much of a visit from Mister Thunder thank goodness - you know how scared I am of him :eek: But Miss Hail was very noisy :rolleyes: and Master High Winds too - they woke me up at about 4.00am. Alex hasn't yet forgiven me for making him go out and look for Henry :cat: because he was the only one of my cats not in, and I was worried about him. Alex got soaked, whilst Henry turned out to be warm, dry and fast asleep in the garage :o

Ellen - you do have some very strange dreams :eek:

Lee - that guy sounds like a real charmer :bolt:

ellen_
07-17-2009, 02:06 PM
:wavey: I survived. In fact, I didn't hear a damn thing :rolls:.

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 02:15 PM

Ellen :wavey: Your Mister Thunder just came to pay me a visit again - he obviously wanted to pay me back for saying he wasn't bad last night :awww: Today he was vile, and I was scared :sad:

ellen_
07-17-2009, 02:17 PM
The sun is shining here :lol: But rain for tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after,... :tape:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 02:18 PM
The sun is shining here :lol: But rain for tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after,... :tape:

I don't mind :rain: It's when it thunders that I stress out :sad: I think we're going to get more soon too - it's very dark outside and Wilby has gone back under the bed, which is always a bad sign :unsure:

*Raine
07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
:dance::woohoo:My second favorite local professional basketball team won today in the conference finals and my favorite player is the finals MVP!! He was also a player for our school's basketball team back in college.

Lee: Kobe's here for the promotional stuff I think, probably some Nike photoshoots or videos with Pacquiao, lame commercials and showdown with local players.

Noleta: I have no idea if they disbanded before or it was just a rumor but looks like they are together since they are doing tours. :p

Rose: I'm taking antibiotics just as the doctor prescribed for my cough.

Lee
07-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Lee - that guy sounds like a real charmer :bolt:

He's an excellent basketball player, the Federer caliber, I will give him that. But as a person, he's a long way from many of his fellow basketball players, let alone like the top 4 tennis players we now have.

Lee
07-17-2009, 03:19 PM

Send all the rain here please :sobbing:

There's hope for thunderstorm last night (that's what brings the rains here during Monsoon) but nothing happened. *sigh*

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 03:21 PM
:dance::woohoo:My second favorite local professional basketball team won today in the conference finals and my favorite player is the finals MVP!! He was also a player for our school's basketball team back in college.

Hope they work :D And congrats to your team.

Btw - changed the title - hope it meets with general approval. Saw it in a pst of Noleta's the other day, and I thought it was good :D

Lee
07-17-2009, 03:22 PM

*put on the mother hen hat*

remember to take them at regular interval and finish all. and rest, aka, regular sleeping hours.

*off the hat*

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 03:24 PM
*put on the mother hen hat*

remember to take them at regular interval and finish all. and rest, aka, regular sleeping hours.

*off the hat*

:lol: Don't take it off - it suits you :D

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 03:27 PM
OK - this MTF is really confusing me :confused: How come I changed the title but the old one still appears? :scratch:

Edit: Ooooops - seems to be working now :o

Lee
07-17-2009, 03:28 PM
:spit: :rolls: :haha:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8855881&postcount=2132

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8855941&postcount=2134

I can't stop giggling and has to bite my lips as hubby is still sleeping

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 03:30 PM

:rolls: What have they done to poor JMDP? :eek: He looks positively scary! But Radek :worship: Mean, moody and sexy as ever :angel:

Lee
07-17-2009, 03:47 PM
I guess that's the photographer's definition of cool. Again, my son's school pictures are much much better than ATP mug shots.

Lee
07-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Needs to go for grocery shopping before the temperature hits 110°F/45°C :p 94°F/35°C already.

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Needs to go for grocery shopping before the temperature hits 110F/45C :p 94F/35C already.

:awww: I don't know how you survive in that. Anything over 25C kills me :o Later :wavey:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 04:17 PM
For Raine, just because I think she might like it :D

http://www.cyprustennis.com/main/data/celeb_irel_5.jpg

pica_pica
07-17-2009, 04:42 PM

Omg......their eyes....what did they do to their eyes, especially Nole's???? :eek:

ellen_
07-17-2009, 04:43 PM

They forgot Erno's one.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/0771C515F7334CFDB9762B30A1607F95.ashx?w=148&h=198

I can't help thinking he looks sultry, like "rrrrrrrrraw"-ish :lol: Excuse me for this! :bolt:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 04:44 PM
They forgot Erno's one.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/0771C515F7334CFDB9762B30A1607F95.ashx?w=148&h=198

I can't help thinking he looks sultry, like "rrrrrrrrraw"-ish :lol: Excuse me for this! :bolt:

:haha:

pica_pica
07-17-2009, 04:46 PM
as I said in another thread......
Those player pictures....they all have their right half in shadow....I think it's supposed to be cool.....but it gives all of them uneven eyes

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 05:05 PM
as I said in another thread......
Those player pictures....they all have their right half in shadow....I think it's supposed to be cool.....but it gives all of them uneven eyes

I guess I'm too old to be cool :tape:

ellen_
07-17-2009, 05:10 PM
The only one who looks good to me is Marin :shrug:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 05:14 PM
The only one who looks good to me is Marin :shrug:

It's kind of hard to make Marin look bad because he's so adorable :hearts: To be honest it's not so bad of your Ernie either - but they've managed to make David Ferrer and Dima look ugly, and I would have thought that was impossible :awww:

OK - dinner time - later :wavey:

kalisita
07-17-2009, 06:26 PM

:haha: I remeber the last batch of ATP photos were bad too. They reminded me of high school pictures. It's like everyone went straight from high school dweeb to hardened criminal! :lol:

pica_pica
07-17-2009, 06:38 PM
:haha: I remeber the last batch of ATP photos were bad too. They reminded me of high school pictures. It's like everyone went straight from high school dweeb to hardened criminal! :lol:
:scared:

Yeah, tennis players are not too educated :tape:

ellen_
07-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Am watching the movie Flood for the 2nd time. Rosie, have you seen it? I keep finding it very weird, it's about London flooding.

I think I've already talked about it though, but this is a picture from the movie

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07/londonflood1ES2707_450x373.jpg

And Noleta might be right, I do watch too many disaster movies :lol: But it's so fascinating, the immense power of nature we are incapable to stop.

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Am watching the movie Flood for the 2nd time. Rosie, have you seen it? I keep finding it very weird, it's about London flooding.

I think I've already talked about it though, but this is a picture from the movie

And Noleta might be right, I do watch too many disaster movies :lol: But it's so fascinating, the immense power of nature we are incapable to stop.

:unsure: No I haven't seen the movie Ellen, but judging by the ran outsie my window as I write this - London could look like that even sooner than you might think! There are many times when I'm grateful that I live half way up a hill :D

Noleta
07-17-2009, 07:58 PM

You joking:bolt::unsure:lightening and loud loud thunder plus a dream about Murray:tape:was anything but a good night:sad:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:02 PM
You joking:bolt::unsure:lightening and loud loud thunder plus a dream about Murray:tape:was anything but a good night:sad:

:lol: Serves you right for wishing me sweet dreams of a shirtless Murray last night :nerner: Dare I ask if he/it was good? :angel:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:02 PM

:haha::rolls:who's in charge of pictures at the ATP:tape:dare i say only Murray and Marin looks ok:tape:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:05 PM
:haha::rolls:who's in charge of pictures at the ATP:tape:dare i say only Murray and Marin looks ok:tape:

He's obviously had some effect on you last night :p

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:09 PM

Heard about it but have yet ot watch it:shrug:
:lol: Serves you right for wishing me sweet dreams of a shirtless Murray last night :nerner: Dare I ask if he/it was good? :angel:

I've learned my lesson:onext time i'll be wishing you sweet Nole dreams:p

....And no it wasn't good at all,it was...just....weird:scared::tape:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:11 PM
He's obviously had some effect on you last night :p

:unsure:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:14 PM
I've learned my lesson:onext time i'll be wishing you sweet Nole dreams:p

....And no it wasn't good at all,it was...just....weird:scared::tape:

That will do nicely :yeah: Physios are also acceptable :D

Weird - hmmmm :unsure: Not sure I want to know - just please tell me Murray didn't do The Worm :unsure:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:23 PM
That will do nicely :yeah: Physios are also acceptable :D

Weird - hmmmm :unsure: Not sure I want to know - just please tell me Murray didn't do The Worm :unsure:

Will do;)

He was doing funny/scary faces in a dark place:sobbing:the rest i don't remember:o

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Will do;)

He was doing funny/scary faces in a dark place:sobbing:the rest i don't remember:o

Well he already has a funny, scary face :shrug: So it can't have been so hard for him. Do you remember if he was wearing a shirt though? :unsure: That is a vitally important part of the dream I think.

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Well he already has a funny, scary face :shrug: So it can't have been so hard for him. Do you remember if he was wearing a shirt though? :unsure: That is a vitally important part of the dream I think.

Nope,don't think so:owhy is it important:p

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Nope,don't think so:owhy is it important:p

No reason - just forming a picture in my mind :D Guess at least you didn't have a baby like Ellen in her dream - not sure the world is ready for a little Murray yet :bolt:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:49 PM
No reason - just forming a picture in my mind :D Guess at least you didn't have a baby like Ellen in her dream - not sure the world is ready for a little Murray yet :bolt:

Baby's...Murray..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:bolt:

Lee
07-17-2009, 08:53 PM
It's kind of hard to make Marin look bad because he's so adorable :hearts: To be honest it's not so bad of your Ernie either - but they've managed to make David Ferrer and Dima look ugly, and I would have thought that was impossible :awww:

OK - dinner time - later :wavey:

They even managed to make Jarkko looks like a thug :tape:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Baby's...Murray..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:bolt:

:lol: Good to see we're in agreement here :D

Noleta
07-17-2009, 08:55 PM
:lol: Good to see we're in agreement here :D

Look what i found:p

http://i26.tinypic.com/260xroh.jpg

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 08:57 PM

:lol: :rolls: How attractive :tape:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 09:00 PM
:lol: :rolls: How attractive :tape:

Looks a bit like Mirka:p

Amber Spyglass
07-17-2009, 09:01 PM

Now there's nobody will tell me that's Novak :lol:

*Ljubica*
07-17-2009, 09:01 PM

:lol:

Anyway - I'm going to bed now - so goodnight and sweet dreams :tape: to all :kiss:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 09:20 PM

You sure,better take another look:p

Good night Rose:hug:

ellen_
07-17-2009, 09:45 PM

No, I'm not joking :p Was it that rough last night? I seriously didn't hear a thing. I fell asleep around midnight and woke up first time around 5 or 6am, the first thing I thought was "damn, its quiet here" and "is it over already?" :lol:

Which reminds me that I still haven't found the father of that baby. But at least we survived those tornadoes, without needing a man :cool:

Goodnight :wavey:

Noleta
07-17-2009, 09:56 PM
No, I'm not joking :p Was it that rough last night? I seriously didn't hear a thing. I fell asleep around midnight and woke up first time around 5 or 6am, the first thing I thought was "damn, its quiet here" and "is it over already?" :lol:

It was very loud and bright at around 3am:pyou must've been really tired:p

This is really sad:tears::bigcry:

http://www.blic.rs/infocus.php?id=4834

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Which reminds me that I still haven't found the father of that baby. But at least we survived those tornadoes, without needing a man :cool:

Goodnight :wavey:

Girl power :yeah: Men - who needs 'em :p

I
This is really sad:tears::bigcry:

http://www.blic.rs/infocus.php?id=4834

Oh indeed :sad: Very sad :tears:

Amber Spyglass
07-18-2009, 02:38 PM
:lol:

Anyway - I'm going to bed now - so goodnight and sweet dreams :tape: to all :kiss:
Speaking of dreams,i was laughing to myself yesterday about all the strange dreams ye seem to have about shirtless Murray's :tape: and what not and i was thinking that it's been ages since i've had a dream not to mention one about tennis players.But then weirdly enough i had a dream last night about Federer winning his sixteenth grandslam at the US Open against Del Potro(i guess that came from that clip we saw of Nole, Vajda and Miljan yesterday saying who they thought was going to win the French Open semi between those 2,actually don't think it was posted here but it's over on his official forum anyway)but after the match it came on the news that federer had died from a brain hemerage later that night.It was horrible,the whole tennis world was in mourning,i don't even like federer but that was just awful.Mirka then had twins(for some bizarre reason they hadn't been born yet even though the US Open was over)and they had no father :sad:.I was glad to wake up from that dream :awww:

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Speaking of dreams,i was laughing to myself yesterday about all the strange dreams ye seem to have about shirtless Murray's :tape: and what not and i was thinking that it's been ages since i've had a dream not to mention one about tennis players.But then weirdly enough i had a dream last night about Federer winning his sixteenth grandslam at the US Open against Del Potro(i guess that came from that clip we saw of Nole, Vajda and Miljan yesterday saying who they thought was going to win the French Open semi between those 2,actually don't think it was posted here but it's over on his official forum anyway)but after the match it came on the news that federer had died from a brain hemerage later that night.It was horrible,the whole tennis world was in mourning,i don't even like federer but that was just awful.Mirka then had twins(for some bizarre reason they hadn't been born yet even though the US Open was over)and they had no father :sad:.I was glad to wake up from that dream :awww:

Amber :eek: That dream sounds awful - poor Fed :sad: And just have to say here that I have NEVER dreamt about Andy Murray shirtless or otherwise - I leave that to Noleta :p

But what's this about a video clip were Miljan speaks? I have missed out on this - must go and investigate now- well after I've watched Jeremy Chardy :hearts: anyway!

Amber Spyglass
07-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Amber :eek: That dream sounds awful - poor Fed :sad: And just have to say here that I have NEVER dreamt about Andy Murray shirtless or otherwise - I leave that to Noleta :p

But what's this about a video clip were Miljan speaks? I have missed out on this - must go and investigate now- well after I've watched Jeremy Chardy :hearts: anyway!

It was awful :sad:
Of course you haven't :pyou prefer to daydream about him to get through the working day :D

I wouldn't exactly say speaks, more a quick "Del Potro" :p
I had to laugh at Nole saying "neutral" and then "no,Del potro, Del Potro" and Marian's philosophical "Federer or Del Potro,that is the question"(or maybe he just wasn't sure if that's what they were asking him:lol:)

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 03:33 PM
It was awful :sad:
Of course you havn't :p(you prefer to daydream about him to get through the working day :D

I wouldn't exactly say speaks, more a quick "Del Potro" :p
I had to laugh at Nole saying "neutral" and then "no,Del potro, Del Potro" and Marian's philosophical "Federer or Del Potro,that is the question"(or maybe he just wasn't sure if that's what they were asking him:lol:)

:lol:: Found him now :inlove: My obsession love was too strong to wait until after Jeremy's match :o And he does say "Novak" as well as del Potro - and looks gorgeous as ever:hearts: And yes - Marian was funny - I like Marian - he's such a sweetie. Thanks for telling me about the clip :hug:.

And what makes you think I only daydream about him at work? He is in my thoughts constantly!

Amber Spyglass
07-18-2009, 03:47 PM
:lol:: Found him now :inlove: My obsession love was too strong to wait until after Jeremy's match :o And he does say "Novak" as well as del Potro - and looks gorgeous as ever:hearts: And yes - Marian was funny - I like Marian - he's such a sweetie. Thanks for telling me about the clip :hug:.
Glad,i was able to satisfy your daily craving for a fangirl moment :p :D and i didn't realise he said "Novak" aswell,i thought that was the cameraman :o,sorry Rose,if i had known he had said that also i would have brought the clip to you with much more urgency :p.As for Marian,there is this commentator,Leif Shiras on Sky who is always saying that he ia a really nice guy,always makes a point of saying it every time he sees him in the box :)
And what makes you think I only daydream about him at work? He is in my thoughts constantly!
Are we still talking about Murray here :lol:
Edit:most of my reply is in your quote :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 04:07 PM
:rolls: Easiest thing to do, is just remember that every time you see or hear anything of Miljan (even just his shadow :o ), then you have to tell me. There can never be enough fangirl moments for me :inlove:

And WHY is your answer in my quote? :confused::confused::confused:

Amber Spyglass
07-18-2009, 04:18 PM
:rolls: Easiest thing to do, is just remember that every time you see or hear anything of Miljan (even just his shadow :o ), then you have to tell me. There can never be enough fangirl moments for me :inlove:

And WHY is your answer in my quote? :confused::confused::confused:
Oh,it was a mistake on my part :o i was writing my reply to the first part in the gap in between but i didn't think it would turn out like that :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Oh,it was a mistake on my part :o i was writing my reply to the first part in the gap in between but i didn't think it would turn out like that :rolleyes:

It helps aid my concentration to read posts when thet're like that :p Keeps me on my toes.

pica_pica
07-18-2009, 06:30 PM
:eek: :bolt:
Amber, I imagine you to be an exceptionally imaginative person, at least subconsciously! :eek:
Talking about dreams...I rarely have any tennis dreams, in fact. My first and only dream about tennis contains Igor Andreev and Andy Roddick, which really surprised me when I woke up. I had never watched a match of Igor and I hated Roddick at that time. I don't really know how my mind came up with that :o
Extreme strong winds blowing outside because a typhoon is blowing straight to Hong Kong...we have Typhoon signal No.9 hoisted...don't think I can really sleep with all the noise out there

Lee
07-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Signal#9? :scared: Hopefully nobody will be injuried in this typhoon. I had my share of scary nights and one of the awful experience of the aftermath of a typhoon combined with high tide.

pica_pica
07-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Signal#9? :scared: Hopefully nobody will be injuried in this typhoon. I had my share of scary nights and one of the awful experience of the aftermath of a typhoon combined with high tide.
:scared: Oh...what was your experience? :awww:

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Amber, I imagine you to be an exceptionally imaginative person, at least subconsciously! :eek:
Talking about dreams...I rarely have any tennis dreams, in fact. My first and only dream about tennis contains Igor Andreev and Andy Roddick, which really surprised me when I woke up. I had never watched a match of Igor and I hated Roddick at that time. I don't really know how my mind came up with that :o
Extreme strong winds blowing outside because a typhoon is blowing straight to Hong Kong...we have Typhoon signal No.9 hoisted...don't think I can really sleep with all the noise out there

:unsure: Sounds scary Pica - be safe :hug: Must say I'm glad we don't really get extreme weather conditions like that in Europe. Just you take care of yourself.

Lee
07-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Many years ago I lived in Mei Foo. You know it's on the west side of Kowloon penisula. It's only signal#8 but when the typhoon was at it's strongest blowing west wind and it's high tide. Not much wind damaged but the sea water rose above the retaining walls and the area was flooded and did HUGH damage to the electrical rooms (they were at the basement) to all buildings, thus, no water and electricity for a LONG time. When we went out the next morning, crabs were crawling on the streets :tape: and those big concrete planters holding trees were floated and moved by sea water and ended up in various places when water retreated.

*Ljubica*
07-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Many years ago I lived in Mei Foo. You know it's on the west side of Kowloon penisula. It's only signal#8 but when the typhoon was at it's strongest blowing west wind and it's high tide. Not much wind damaged but the sea water rose above the retaining walls and the area was flooded and did HUGH damage to the electrical rooms (they were at the basement) to all buildings, thus, no water and electricity for a LONG time. When we went out the next morning, crabs were crawling on the streets :tape: and those big concrete planters holding trees were floated by sea water and ended up in various places.

Sounds scary :eek: And poor crabs :awww:

star
07-18-2009, 10:02 PM

Storms are always scarier at night. :hug: :hug:

Good luck. It sounds like a bad one.

ellen_
07-19-2009, 06:36 AM
:wavey: I am at such a normal biorythm, going to bed around midnight and getting up around 8am. I should change that.

Storms are always scarier at night. :hug: :hug:

Good luck. It sounds like a bad one.

George really should've got the yellow yesterday :hug: It was so sad when he found out :sobbing:

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 11:43 AM
What are you doing up so early on your Birthday Ellen? Hope you're having a wonderful day, and this guy just had to come over here to wish you a great day and a fantastic year ahead.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Maatreiya/FO2008.jpg

:aparty:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN :aparty:

*Raine
07-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Happy Birthday Ellen!! :D :angel: Here are more tokens from me.

http://b.imagehost.org/0603/Sebastian_Vettel_Scuderia_Toro_Rosso.jpg

http://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Editorial/General/2006_09_11_Roddick_Q&A.jpg

http://arras-france.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/gilles_simon.jpg

http://s53.radikal.ru/i139/0906/cb/b0804de5c210.jpg

andddddddddddddddddddddddddd

http://www.marcomazzoni.com/impressioni/gulbis1.jpg

I hope your computer won't crash or something with these pictures. :worship:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Gelukkige Verjaardag Ellen 3x:smooch::aparty::bdaycake::D

And here are some photos to:drool: over:p

http://i25.tinypic.com/2h3a5vk.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2uzci9c.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2jd3thw.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/4l6qzd.jpg

And some goodies you can share with your hotties:p

http://i27.tinypic.com/33pg57b.jpghttp://i26.tinypic.com/2mg5f28.jpg

ellen_
07-19-2009, 03:19 PM
:lol: Thanks, girls! But seriously... Murray?

Before we arrived in London, we knew there was a magazine with a shirtless Murray on. So I kept avoiding those shops, but then I saw someone holding it on the subway :bolt:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 04:03 PM
:lol: Thanks, girls! But seriously... Murray?

Before we arrived in London, we knew there was a magazine with a shirtless Murray on. So I kept avoiding those shops, but then I saw someone holding it on the subway :bolt:

I thought you're a Murray fan:scratch::oand what's wrong with Scottish king of cool:p

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 04:07 PM
That one picture of Murray (not the shirtless one - the other one), - is actually really nice - one of the best ones I've ever seen I think.

So how are you enjoying your Birthday Ellen?

Btw, I dreamt about Novak last night - he was on trial for murder :tape: :unsure:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 04:35 PM
That one picture of Murray (not the shirtless one - the other one), - is actually really nice - one of the best ones I've ever seen I think.

So how are you enjoying your Birthday Ellen?

Btw, I dreamt about Novak last night - he was on trial for murder :tape: :unsure:

:rolls::hug:some weird dreams we had for the last days:eek::spit:

Shame that those pictures of Murray are heavily photoshopped:p

kalisita
07-19-2009, 04:36 PM
:aparty: Happy Birthday Ellen! :aparty: Hope it's been a lovely day for you! :dance:

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 04:51 PM
:rolls::hug:some weird dreams we had for the last days:eek::spit:

Indeed :lol: Mine did get better though - Miljan turned up (dressed very smartly in a lovely suit and tie :inlove: ) to give evidence for Novak - but when he saw me we ran off together, and left poor Novak to his Fate :o I thoroughly enjoyed it though - our Novak was not sacrificed in vain :o

ellen_
07-19-2009, 04:59 PM
I thought you're a Murray fan:scratch::oand what's wrong with Scottish king of cool:p

A Murray fan? Me? :haha: Please tell me you're joking, or drank too much at the Gentse Feesten. I like him more off court than on court, which says a lot 'coz I don't really know him personally :p

Noleta
07-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Indeed :lol: Mine did get better though - Miljan turned up (dressed very smartly in a lovely suit and tie :inlove: ) to give evidence for Novak - but when he saw me we ran off together, and left poor Novak to his Fate :o I thoroughly enjoyed it though - our Novak was not sacrificed in vain :o

Where is the loyalty:eek::mad:
what was that you thoroughly enjoyed Rose:devil::rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Where is the loyalty:eek::mad:
what was that you thoroughly enjoyed Rose:devil::rolls:

I guess Novak couldn't pay him enough to make up for what I was offering :tape::o And I know your imagination is good so I will not embellish with details :o Sadly it was only a dream though :sad:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 05:04 PM
A Murray fan? Me? :haha: Please tell me you're joking, or drank too much at the Gentse Feesten. I like him more off court than on court, which says a lot 'coz I don't really know him personally :p

I thought so,cause us Belgians have better taste:p:oand i spend some time lookijng for a reasonably good picture of Murray it was hard you know:sobbing:btw they have beach with palm trees at the Gentse Feesten,shame it's been raining:haha:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 05:08 PM
I guess Novak couldn't pay him enough to make up for what I was offering :tape::o And I know your imagination is good so I will not embellish with details :o Sadly it was only a dream though :sad:

Oh Rose:lol:yeah my imagination is good but also filty too:tape::o

ellen_
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
I thought so,cause us Belgians have better taste:p:oand i spend some time lookijng for a reasonably good picture of Murray it was hard you know:sobbing:btw they have beach with palm trees at the Gentse Feesten,shame it's been raining:haha:

My friends are forcing me to celebrate my bday at the Gentse Feesten tonight but it has been raining here and they've all been zeiknat yesterday :p I don't want that to happen to me too.

But our beach in the cocktail bar at Lokerse Feesten is much better anyway :cool:

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh Rose:lol:yeah my imagination is good [B]]but also filty too/B]:tape::o

Then you'd probably be exactly right :p It was great though :inlove: OK - I'm off to have dinner - be back later :kiss:

And sorry girls but I have to ask - what the hell is this Gentse Feesten? :confused: Something special, or just another Belgian excuse to drink beer :p Have fun anyway Ellen, if you're out before I get back here :hug:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 05:14 PM
My friends are forcing me to celebrate my bday at the Gentse Feesten tonight but it has been raining here and they've all been zeiknat yesterday :p I don't want that to happen to me too. But

our beach in the cocktail bar at Lokerse Feesten is much better anyway :cool:

Good on you:yeah::p

Really:p

Noleta
07-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Then you'd probably be exactly right :p It was great though :inlove: OK - I'm off to have dinner - be back later :kiss:

And sorry girls but I have to ask - what the hell is this Gentse Feesten? :confused: Something special, or just another Belgian excuse to drink beer :p Have fun anyway Ellen, if you're out before I get back here :hug:

We don't need any excuses to drink beer Rose:p

It's a city festival "Gentse Feesten", organised every year during the second halve of July:D

http://i26.tinypic.com/2rcbzf7.jpg

ellen_
07-19-2009, 05:23 PM

Lokerse Feesten is a festival in my city, because it's Lokeren. Gentse Feesten is a festival in Gent. Also 10 days of drinking and partying :p

Good on you:yeah::p

Really:p

At least I think there is sand... :scratch: I'm sure there is sand somewhere at Lokerse Feesten :tape:

*Raine
07-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Enjoy the rest of the day, Ellen :wavey:. I hope all the best in your life. :)

Just finished watching golf, Watson didn't win. :sad: Good night.

pica_pica
07-19-2009, 06:44 PM
:unsure: Sounds scary Pica - be safe :hug: Must say I'm glad we don't really get extreme weather conditions like that in Europe. Just you take care of yourself.

Many years ago I lived in Mei Foo. You know it's on the west side of Kowloon penisula. It's only signal#8 but when the typhoon was at it's strongest blowing west wind and it's high tide. Not much wind damaged but the sea water rose above the retaining walls and the area was flooded and did HUGH damage to the electrical rooms (they were at the basement) to all buildings, thus, no water and electricity for a LONG time. When we went out the next morning, crabs were crawling on the streets :tape: and those big concrete planters holding trees were floated and moved by sea water and ended up in various places when water retreated.

It's very very safe where I live. Just don't go out of my concrete building and pay some attention to the windows then nothing will happen. The typhoon went away pretty quickly (now in Guangxi or Yunnan, I suppose)

Lee, your experience is quite astounding! :eek:

pica_pica
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM
And a very happy birthday for Ellen! :D :kiss:
Make a good Novak wish :tape:

Lee
07-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Happy birthday Ellen!

:aparty:

Lee
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
And talking about dreams, I had this weird dream that I met with Raquel in my college in Hong Kong and she was studying there :rolls: But shortly after we met, I lost her in a crowd and while I wandered around looking for her, I ran into my friend (she is living in Hong Kong) who was hosting a live TV talk show in the college. :rolls:

p.s. that's not my friend's job though.

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the info. on the Fesitval girls - still sounds like another excuse for Belgians to drink beer to me though :p

Lee :lol: Guess at least your dreams aren't X-rated (like mine :o ). And where IS Raquel btw? :awww:

Noleta
07-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the info. on the Fesitval girls - still sounds like another excuse for Belgians to drink beer to me though :p

Lee :lol: Guess at least your dreams aren't X-rated (like mine :o ). And where IS Raquel btw? :awww:

She's lost in a crowd somewhere:p

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 07:54 PM
She's lost in a crowd somewhere:p

She better damn well be behaving herself :p

ellen_
07-19-2009, 08:12 PM

I don't drink beer :ras: Cocktails are better.

:rocker:
http://www.indiestyle.be/Portals/125/20080728%20lokerse%20feesten.jpg

Lee
07-19-2009, 08:41 PM
And when I think I saw the worst of ATP profile pics, these two showed up today in funny foto :sobbing:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/BAFDC20D5F7949F1AB0D7986A6CF6C75.ashx?w=148&h=198 http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/9316025236324611BDF0B107F8E5EA92.ashx?w=148&h=198

Bolelli, compares to other profile pics, is not too bad but one needs to be a genius to take a real bad pic of him. :tape:

Same for Mario

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't drink beer :ras: Cocktails are better.

:rocker:
http://www.indiestyle.be/Portals/125/20080728%20lokerse%20feesten.jpg

Looks VERY impressive indeed :worship:

And when I think I saw the worst of ATP profile pics, these two showed up today in funny foto :sobbing:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/BAFDC20D5F7949F1AB0D7986A6CF6C75.ashx?w=148&h=198 http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/9316025236324611BDF0B107F8E5EA92.ashx?w=148&h=198

Bolelli, compares to other profile pics, is not too bad but one needs to be a genius to take a real bad pic of him. :tape:

Same for Mario

The ATP Photographer will never win any photography awards - that's for sure :o

Noleta
07-19-2009, 08:51 PM

Same for Mario

OMFG:eek:Mario:eek:

Amber Spyglass
07-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Is that Mario Ancic??? or am i missing something here?He looks about 40 :tape:(by his standards)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow Ellen :D

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Is that Mario Ancic??? or am i missing something here?He looks about 40 :tape:(by his standards)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow Ellen :D

Yes - it is meant to be Mario. Hideous isn't it? :sad:

Amber Spyglass
07-19-2009, 09:13 PM

:eek: I just can't believe that's actually Mario,poor guy :sad:,that's by far the worst mugshot i've seen and that's saying something

Noleta
07-19-2009, 09:14 PM

Have you seen Kiefer,he looks like a depressed man:o

*Ljubica*
07-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Have you seen Kiefer,he looks like a depressing man:o

I try not to ever look at Kiefer to be honest - he scares me :unsure: But - yes - it is a bad picture of him.

:eek: I just can't believe that's actually Mario,poor guy :sad:,that's by far the worst mugshot i've seen and that's saying something

Have you seen Youzhny or JMDP's? They're pretty bad too :o

Anyway - I'm off to bed now. Maybe I'll find out what happened to Novak's murder trial tonight :o

Noleta
07-19-2009, 09:25 PM
I try not to ever look at Kiefer to be honest - he scares me :unsure: But - yes - it is a bad picture of him.

I thought Youzhny was ok:oDel Po looked like a crazy man that had escaped from a madhouse:haha:

Behave in your dreams Rosie:p

Amber Spyglass
07-19-2009, 09:25 PM

Haven't seen Youzhny's,i don't think i found JMDP's too horrific first time round but perhaps i should take another look...or then again maybe not :lol: i think these photos have left me with enough scarring as it is :p

*Ljubica*
07-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Behave in your dreams Rosie:p

Sadly I had no oportunity to do otherwise :sad: or if I did, I don't remember. At work now :spit: So have a good day and catch you later I'm sure :kiss:

ellen_
07-21-2009, 07:57 AM
It's so quiet here that I already had to blow away cobwebs to find the entrance.

*Ljubica*
07-21-2009, 08:57 AM
It's so quiet here that I already had to blow away cobwebs to find the entrance.

Ellen :hug: I thought the same this morning, but I'm at work now so it's difficult to post. I miss the chatty parts of this thread - guess every thread has it's time - maybe ours is past :awww: Hope not though.

Anyway - now I'm here (bad girl posting from work :o ), I'll just say a quick goodbye for a few days now, because I'll be going into Hospital for my surgery tomorrow morning and not sure how much time I'll have on the Net tonight as I have a lot of things to do. They say there is some kind of system at the Hospital where you can pay for internet connection for up to half an hour a day - but I know nothing about it til I get there, and I guess it depends how I feel.

Hopefully - I should be home by the weekend though - or at the latest next Monday.

So behave and be good whilst I'm away. Love you :hug:

Edit: Only just seen Ernie's result - so wanted to say sorry for that :awww: :hug: seems he went the way of two of my faves yesterday, Janko and Marcos - a FAIL :sad: Silly boys - they all need a good spanking :devil:

ellen_
07-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Ellen :hug: I thought the same this morning, but I'm at work now so it's difficult to post. I miss the chatty parts of this thread - guess every thread has it's time - maybe ours is past :awww: Hope not though.

Anyway - now I'm here (bad girl posting from work :o ), I'll just say a quick goodbye for a few days now, because I'll be going into Hospital for my surgery tomorrow morning and not sure how much time I'll have on the Net tonight as I have a lot of things to do. They say there is some kind of system at the Hospital where you can pay for internet connection for up to half an hour a day - but I know nothing about it til I get there, and I guess it depends how I feel.

Hopefully - I should be home by the weekend though - or at the latest next Monday.

So behave and be good whilst I'm away. Love you :hug:

Edit: Only just seen Ernie's result - so wanted to say sorry for that :awww: :hug: seems he went the way of two of my faves yesterday, Janko and Marcos - a FAIL :sad: Silly boys - they all need a good spanking :devil:

Ohhh right, the surgery :hug: I hope you're not feeling too tensed or scared. Take your time in recovering, we'll stay right here. And otherwise we'll see you on the other side :p Sorry sorry! :kiss:

At least Erno won his doubles match with Dima. But I talked enough about Erno's results already in the past :shrug:, it's time for Nole to return - very urgent.

*Ljubica*
07-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Ohhh right, the surgery :hug: I hope you're not feeling too tensed or scared. Take your time in recovering, we'll stay right here. And otherwise we'll see you on the other side :p Sorry sorry! :kiss:

At least Erno won his doubles match with Dima. But I talked enough about Erno's results already in the past :shrug:, it's time for Nole to return - very urgent.

Actually, Im f***ing terrified :unsure: I loathe Hospitals and Doctors and anything like that with a passion and Im convinced my Surgeon will have had a heavy night, and his hands will be shaking so much hell cut my arm off in error or something :o Thats why Im popping in here all the time instead of working trying to keep my mind off things. Not working though. As for Nole if he wants to send his Physio to me for some essential R & R afterwards it will make me feel a lot better ;)

arm
07-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Sorry for being away girls, but have been busy. :bounce:

How's life? :D :kiss:

Noleta
07-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Actually, Im f***ing terrified :unsure: I loathe Hospitals and Doctors and anything like that with a passion and Im convinced my Surgeon will have had a heavy night, and his hands will be shaking so much hell cut my arm off in error or something :o Thats why Im popping in here all the time instead of working trying to keep my mind off things. Not working though. As for Nole if he wants to send his Physio to me for some essential R & R afterwards it will make me feel a lot better ;)

Fingers crossed everything will go smoothly:Di hate the smell when you go to Hospitals:tape:

:wavey:Raquel:D

Noleta
07-21-2009, 02:03 PM

:scared:

Noleta
07-21-2009, 02:53 PM
There is a storm coming up:scared:

ellen_
07-21-2009, 03:01 PM
There is a storm coming up:scared:

We're just having it. Lots of thunder and lightning, and I have to go to a BBQ now :p

Noleta
07-21-2009, 03:09 PM
We're just having it. Lots of thunder and lightning, and I have to go to a BBQ now :p

Dat beloofd:bolt:

Don't forget to take your raincoat with you:p

jMr_RzCGWOw

*Ljubica*
07-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Thunder and lightening is (almost) as scary as my Surgeon with the shaky hands :unsure: Ellen - enjoy your barbecue.

Noleta - behave :hug:

See you all on the "other side" - I hope :wavey:

Noleta
07-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Thunder and lightening is (almost) as scary as my Surgeon with the shaky hands :unsure: Ellen - enjoy your barbecue.

Noleta - behave :hug:

See you all on the "other side" - I hope :wavey:

For you Rose:hug:

jyYZUhSeRYc

But i'm always on my best behaviour:angel:

pica_pica
07-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Hi girls :wavey: Virtually still in a lost state now...no school, no jobs, no tennis...still continuing my job hunt :rocker2:
I am really yearning to see Novak on court again....alas, he seems to be part of my life now :rolls:
How often are you girls visiting MTF after Wimbledon? For me, once every 1 or 2 days...

Noleta
07-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi girls :wavey: Virtually still in a lost state now...no school, no jobs, no tennis...still continuing my job hunt :rocker2:
I am really yearning to see Novak on court again....alas, he seems to be part of my life now :rolls:
How often are you girls visiting MTF after Wimbledon? For me, once every 1 or 2 days...

Me too,but i'm:scared: at what level he will be:unsure:

Depends on how much free time i have:shrug:

ellen_
07-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Survived the BBQ in the storm, was pretty heavy though but it brought a certain atmosphere to the whole happening. Very nice, and we had free light from the lightning - which is always good these days.

Whenever I'm at the computer :lol: There's more than just Nole.

I see R is back :wavey:

Noleta
07-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Hope Nole is working his arse off to prepare for the HC season:armed::rocker:

arm
07-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Hello girls :kiss:

I was asked by Lee via goodrep what my bday present from João was. :tape: Well, I forgot that apart from books, trips and shoes I also love mirrors. :inlove: Everywhere I go I buy one. I have on from Tunisia, other from Milan, one from Poland, etc... So he designed himself a mirror for me and had it done. The mirror is in shape and volume of a travel suitcase because of my passion for travelling. :D :bounce:

:bounce:

How is life in every part of the world you girls live in? :D

arm
07-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Out for a walk :kiss::wavey:

Noleta
07-23-2009, 05:16 PM

I was asked by Lee via goodrep what my bday present from Joo was. :tape: Well, I forgot that apart from books, trips and shoes I also love mirrors. :inlove: Everywhere I go I buy one. I have on from Tunisia, other from Milan, one from Poland, etc... So he designed himself a mirror for me and had it done. The mirror is in shape and volume of a travel suitcase because of my passion for travelling. :D :bounce:

Hello stranger:pnice thoughful present from Joo:yeah:

arm
07-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Hello Noleta :kiss:

kalisita
07-23-2009, 07:50 PM
:wavey: everyone. Pretty quiet around here lately. I haven't really felt like posting in a while since I was glad for the tennis break. I actually didn't even bother to check on the results of the last couple tournaments. :o Now, though, I'm starting to get antsy for more tennis! I realized that there is still two more weeks until Montreal and was depressed. :sad: There will be some later round coverage of some of the HC tournies here in the US on tv so maybe that'll hold me over. :D Hope all is well with everyone. :kiss:

Noleta
07-23-2009, 08:10 PM
:wavey: everyone. Pretty quiet around here lately. I haven't really felt like posting in a while since I was glad for the tennis break. I actually didn't even bother to check on the results of the last couple tournaments. :o Now, though, I'm starting to get antsy for more tennis! I realized that there is still two more weeks until Montreal and was depressed. :sad: There will be some later round coverage of some of the HC tournies here in the US on tv so maybe that'll hold me over. :D Hope all is well with everyone. :kiss:

Love your avy:yeah:tbh i havn't checked any tennis scores either:oand there aren't any tv coverge:o

ellen_
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Love your avy:yeah:tbh i havn't checked any tennis scores either:oand there aren't any tv coverge:o

That's what happens when you only/mainly follow top players :ras: You get spoiled. Tennis continues for the lower ranked ones, without livestreams and sometimes even without livescores at the Challengers or Futures :p

Noleta
07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
That's what happens when you only/mainly follow top players :ras: You get spoiled. Tennis continues for the lower ranked ones, without livestreams and sometimes even without livescores at the Challengers or Futures :p

Alright,i hold my hands up:oi would watch those other tournaments if there was a tv coverage so it's not my fault:pand i wouldn't bother to search for livestreams if Novak wasn't playing:o

Amber Spyglass
07-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Roger Federer had twin girls last night(Congratz Rog!),isn't it freaky that in the dream i had a few days ago(i told ye about it ;)) he had twins too :eek: :lol:.I know it's just coincidence but it's still pretty cool though :D

*Ljubica*
07-24-2009, 02:30 PM
:wavey:.

Just popping in for a short visit. We have little monitors next to our beds here where we can access Internet - for a price :rolleyes: But I haven't really felt up to it before now. However, today they removed the stupid drips from my arm so I can move a bit better - even though can still only type with one hand, so though I would stop by to say hello.

If I'm a good girl they say I may be able to get out of here tomorrow afternoon :woohoo: - they wanted to wait til Monday, but sometimes living with a medical person has it's advantages, because they know my Alex probably knows more than they do and can look after me better than they can :o Then the worst will be a 4-week wait whilst they see if the op. was successful or if I need more :bolt: and what other treatment (if any) I need. So please keep fingers crossed for me :D

Anyway - that is all for now - still in a lot of pain so can't sit in this position for long, but just wanted to stop by and say :wavey:

Oh, and many congrats to Roger and Mirka - twin girls - that'll be hard work. Love the name Myla Rose, and I like Riva too, but Charlene just reminds me of "Neighbours" :o

Love you :hug:

pica_pica
07-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Roger Federer had twin girls last night(Congratz Rog!),isn't it freaky that in the dream i had a few days ago(i told ye about it ;)) he had twins too :eek: :lol:.I know it's just coincidence but it's still pretty cool though :D
:eek: Another slightly freaky/ funny/ imaginative incident from you! I really love how honest you are in mentioning all your embarrassingly bizarre dreams/ misunderstandings/ incidents and share them with us strangers on the Internet :kiss: :lol:

Amber Spyglass
07-24-2009, 03:16 PM
:eek: Another slightly freaky/ funny/ imaginative incident from you! I really love how honest you are in mentioning all your embarrassingly bizarre dreams/ misunderstandings/ incidents and share them with us strangers on the Internet :kiss: :lol:

:hug: Well i must admit that afterwards i was kind of sorry i said anything about that dream cause it was kind of embarrassing but i'm glad i did now as my premonition of twins turned out to be right :lol:
I wouldn't share my experiences with everyone on MTF, it's just that i trust ye girls not to take the complete piss out of me :p

And best of luck Rose :hug:

arm
07-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Rosie is a in a hospital? :bigcry: What happened? How is she?

I need to leave home now, but I'll be back with tones of questions. Is she ok? :awww:

kalisita
07-24-2009, 04:36 PM

Just popping in for a short visit. We have little monitors next to our beds here where we can access Internet - for a price :rolleyes: But I haven't really felt up to it before now. However, today they removed the stupid drips from my arm so I can move a bit better - even though can still only type with one hand, so though I would stop by to say hello.

If I'm a good girl they say I may be able to get out of here tomorrow afternoon :woohoo: - they wanted to wait til Monday, but sometimes living with a medical person has it's advantages, because they know my Alex probably knows more than they do and can look after me better than they can :o Then the worst will be a 4-week wait whilst they see if the op. was successful or if I need more :bolt: and what other treatment (if any) I need. So please keep fingers crossed for me :D

Anyway - that is all for now - still in a lot of pain so can't sit in this position for long, but just wanted to stop by and say :wavey:

Oh, and many congrats to Roger and Mirka - twin girls - that'll be hard work. Love the name Myla Rose, and I like Riva too, but Charlene just reminds me of "Neighbours" :o

:hug: Glad to hear everything is going well. Hopefully, you will be able to go home tomorrow. Hope you start to feel even better as time goes on. Got my fingers crossed. :hug::smooch:

Noleta
07-24-2009, 05:51 PM

If I'm a good girl they say I may be able to get out of here tomorrow afternoon :woohoo: - they wanted to wait til Monday, but sometimes living with a medical person has it's advantages, because they know my Alex probably knows more than they do and can look after me better than they can :o Then the worst will be a 4-week wait whilst they see if the op. was successful or if I need more :bolt: and what other treatment (if any) I need. So please keep fingers crossed for me

Oh, and many congrats to Roger and Mirka - twin girls - that'll be hard work. Love the name Myla Rose, and I like Riva too, but Charlene just reminds me of "Neighbours"

So glad to hear you're still in one piece:pi'm sure Alex will spoil you;)Hope you have a speedy and pain free recovery:hug:get well soon:kiss:

:hug: Well i must admit that afterwards i was kind of sorry i said anything about that dream cause it was kind of embarrassing but i'm glad i did now as my premonition of twins turned out to be right :lol:
I wouldn't share my experiences with everyone on MTF, it's just that i trust ye girls not to take the complete piss out of me :p

And best of luck Rose :hug:

Course we won't:angel:

Rosie is a in a hospital? :bigcry: What happened? How is she?

I need to leave home now, but I'll be back with tones of questions. Is she ok? :awww:

She had to have an operation:)don't know the details of it though:shrug:

arm
07-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Is she ok? Was it an all of the sudden thing or just a planed one?

:awww: Am worried now.

Noleta
07-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Is she ok? Was it an all of the sudden thing or just a planed one?

:awww: Am worried now.

I think it was a planned one;i'm sure she'll be fine Alex will take very good care of her:)so don't worry:hug:

arm
07-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Thank you :hug:

This whole thing made me :mad: at myself for being so distracted. :banghead:

Noleta
07-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Thank you :hug:

This whole thing made me :mad: at myself for being so distracted. :banghead:

Don't be:)you were very busy:kiss:about time Novak gets his arse on a tennis court so this forum will be alive again:p

arm
07-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Actually, I haven't been really busy. I just try to be. Because if I am not, it drives me crazy... :awww:

I miss Nole so much :awww:, and yes, as soon as he starts kickin' arse on court this forum will be back to its normal... But It's not just Nole, it's the summer. People are on holidays, like me..

arm
07-24-2009, 07:07 PM
BTW, I've been ahving positive thoughts of the summer HC season. :bounce: I have a feeling Nole wants to delight us. :bounce::rolls:

Noleta
07-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Actually, I haven't been really busy. I just try to be. Because if I am not, it drives me crazy... :awww:

I miss Nole so much :awww:, and yes, as soon as he starts kickin' arse on court this forum will be back to its normal... But It's not just Nole, it's the summer. People are on holidays, like me..

Try to relax,you're on holiday,and that means lazy time:rolls:

BTW, I've been ahving positive thoughts of the summer HC season. :bounce: I have a feeling Nole wants to delight us. :bounce::rolls:

:unsure:i'll take your word:p

Have you seen this:crying2::awww:

2M2gSaf6UXs

arm
07-24-2009, 07:34 PM
You do that. :p

Have to go.Night out with the girls. :kiss:

Noleta
07-24-2009, 07:36 PM
You do that. :p

Have to go.Night out with the girls. :kiss:

We'll see about that:p

Enjoy:kiss::wavey:

Lee
07-24-2009, 10:16 PM

I was asked by Lee via goodrep what my bday present from Joo was. :tape: Well, I forgot that apart from books, trips and shoes I also love mirrors. :inlove: Everywhere I go I buy one. I have on from Tunisia, other from Milan, one from Poland, etc... So he designed himself a mirror for me and had it done. The mirror is in shape and volume of a travel suitcase because of my passion for travelling. :D :bounce:

Very thoughtful of Joo! :awww:

:hug: Get well soon Rosie! Fingers crossed for you!

safinafan
07-24-2009, 10:48 PM

get well soon rosie :hug:
all the good vibes to you!!!
my grandmother went through a surgery in the eye yesterday and is not easy, but I'm sure everything is gonna be ok ;)

*Ljubica*
07-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Raquel - really no need to worry - and thanks for the PM - it's hard for me to type for too long right now, so please take this as a thanks :hug:

safinafan (sorry - I don't know your name :awww: ) - thanks for your good wishes, and I hope your Grandmother gets better soon.

I can't stay here too long - my beloved Dr. Alex won't let me :spit: He's really tough on me - he calls it being cruel to be kind - I think he's just enjoying having power over me :rolleyes: So I'm just half asleep watching the Hamburg livestream, but thought I would pop in to say hello. It's nice to be home even though it's probably only for a short time and I might have to go back soon - trying not to think about that now.

I can't wait to hear Novak singing that duet with Dr. Ivo :lol:

Take care and love you :hug:

ellen_
07-25-2009, 08:37 PM
:wavey: Rosie! Welcome home! You should indeed listen to Dr. Alex and take as much rest as you can. Your curtains will survive to be unwashed for a week.

*Ljubica*
07-26-2009, 12:55 PM
:wavey: Rosie! Welcome home! You should indeed listen to Dr. Alex and take as much rest as you can. Your curtains will survive to be unwashed for a week.

Ellen :hug: Thanks. And he's doing his best bless him. He even made me breakfast this morning - even though the toast was burnt and the tea wasn't hot :o At least he tried though!

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Rose :hug: Feel better soon. Hope all went well :hug:

And what a nice present from Joao :awww:

Hi everyone else :wavey:

*Ljubica*
07-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Rose :hug: Feel better soon. Hope all went well :hug:

And what a nice present from Joao :awww:

Hi everyone else :wavey:

Hi Sue :wavey: I can't type too much at the moment because I've still got stitches and they hurt :awww: So I mainly lurk, - but thanks for the good wishes :hug: Will know everything for sure on August 18th when I go back to see the Consultant - so I can only hope and keep my fingers crossed for now. And now I'm off to watch a livestream of Kolya v PHM - Alex threatens to disconnect the PC if I type too much and don't behave :rolleyes: So I guess I'd better behave. Hope all is well with you - hope to see you later :kiss:

ellen_
07-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Ernie won a tournament, with Dima! I'm telling everyone!

http://i29.tinypic.com/fuohh.jpg

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 06:52 PM
That dancing Ernie is a cutie- gotta love photoshop :p

*Ljubica*
07-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Ernie won a tournament, with Dima! I'm telling everyone!

http://i29.tinypic.com/fuohh.jpg

Where's Dancing Dima? :p :awww:

And congrats to them both!

ellen_
07-26-2009, 07:26 PM
All credit to schorsch for the dancing Erno-banana :worship:

*Ljubica*
07-26-2009, 07:32 PM
All credit to schorsch for the dancing Erno-banana :worship:

Maybe he'll make me a Dancing Dima one too? :D Because Erno-banana is really VERY cute :hearts:

ellen_
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
For you and me, Rosie :dance:

http://i30.tinypic.com/egp9hj.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/b5jvx0.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/5u0lx.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/167tv6v.jpg

I'm sorry for the Erno overload, but I'm so proud :sobbing:

kalisita
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM

Hope you're feeling better at home Rosie. :hug: Dr Alex to the rescue! :yippee:

:bounce: for Ernie and Dima! I saw the end of it on TCC. Their interview after the match was cute. :)

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I am watching Robby Ginepri- he actually is playing really well :o

Lee
07-26-2009, 07:54 PM

Hope you're feeling better at home Rosie. :hug: Dr Alex to the rescue! :yippee:

:bounce: for Ernie and Dima! I saw the end of it on TCC. Their interview after the match was cute. :)

I was moving around in the kitchen and tried to watch the match. :o Ernie really enjoyed out there. I never saw him smiles that much in all the matches I watched him.

I am watching Robby Ginepri- he actually is playing really well :o

He was pretty impressive yesterday too.

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Who is the left side dog in your avatar?

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 07:56 PM
It is nice to see Ginipri play well but I think Sam is nicer and I always like nice guys finishing first :lol:

Lee
07-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Who is the left side dog in your avatar?

Luna, my sister's dog. They hang around all the time when we were in Canada. Luna is the trouble maker. :p And drags Brutus into trouble with her. :lol: Like challenging the 2 neighboring horses. Luna really made the horses mad and kind of trapping her between them and Brutus tried to rescue her. :tape:

It is nice to see Ginipri play well but I think Sam is nicer and I always like nice guys finishing first :lol:

Sam is definitely nicer.

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Oh well. 2 finals lost in a row. Poor Sam. Although Ginipri's story about the burst appendix is incredible!

Lee
07-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Oh well. 2 finals lost in a row. Poor Sam. Although Ginipri's story about the burst appendix is incredible!

Poor Sam! He's not playing well today.

I missed the burst appendix story :p

cobalt60
07-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Ginipri=burst appendix=9 days spent in hospital=30# lost= 6 months out!! And to come back with a win; that's amazing!

*Ljubica*
07-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Ernie and Dima :inlove: Thanks Ellen :hug:

I have to go and lie down now - time for yet more painkillers :rolleyes: Dr. Alex won't let me escape :unsure: He's even taken time off work next week to harrass and nag me look after me :rolleyes: But hope to see some of you here tomorrow.

Goodnight :kiss:

Lee
07-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Ernie and Dima :inlove: Thanks Ellen :hug:

I have to go and lie down now - time for yet more painkillers :rolleyes: Dr. Alex won't let me escape :unsure: He's even taken time off work next week to harrass and nag me look after me :rolleyes: But hope to see some of you here tomorrow.

Goodnight :kiss:

Take care Rosis! :hug:

Dr. Alex is good for you :lol:

Lee
07-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Ginipri=burst appendix=9 days spent in hospital=30# lost= 6 months out!! And to come back with a win; that's amazing!

Ouch! But it's a great story. He's lucky to be still alive. :p

Edit: I bet we'll keep hearing Ginepri's story in LA tournament and USO.

pica_pica
07-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Nice to see Dima and Ernie winning :) Ellen, congratulations for you dear Ernie :yeah:
And Rose, rest well :hug:

arm
07-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Hello girls :wavey::kiss:

Is Rosie home yet?

ellen_
07-27-2009, 01:37 PM
R :wavey: I'd say Rosie is home, yes.

When does your Tour d'Europe starts?

star
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello girls :wavey::kiss:

:wavey: :wavey:

This phrase from a song (actually the title) is running through my head over and over lickety split. I thought you might know what it means.

"Ela Nao Gosta de Min" wavey mark over the a (what is that called, anyway?)

Hope your summer has been going well. I've been listening to Winston Churchill's Age of Revolution, and we just left Portugal yesterday with Wellington's farewell words. :) :)

arm
07-27-2009, 03:36 PM
R :wavey: I'd say Rosie is home, yes.

When does your Tour d'Europe starts?

:kiss: What Tour d'Europe? :confused:

:wavey: :wavey:

This phrase from a song (actually the title) is running through my head over and over lickety split. I thought you might know what it means.

"Ela Nao Gosta de Min" wavey mark over the a (what is that called, anyway?)

Hope your summer has been going well. I've been listening to Winston Churchill's Age of Revolution, and we just left Portugal yesterday with Wellington's farewell words. :) :)

:bigclap: Very well!

You absolutely have to come here. :bounce:

As for my summer, well, lazy one, so far nothing very exciting, but exciting things will come evntually. :D At least when Nole starts winning these next 2 tournaments. :rolls: :p

ellen_
07-27-2009, 03:46 PM
:kiss: What Tour d'Europe? :confused:

:scratch: Weren't you going to travel through Europe in summer? Or am I that wrong.

arm
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
I planned so, but all of my friends are broke. :tape: I was the only one who saved money all year long. :awww:

But I am going to Holland in September with my friends. :bounce: It's not an interrail like I planned, but it's something. ;)

How about you? Summer plans?

Noleta
07-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Girls you making me jealous:fiery:you still have a long holiday to go:mad:mine has already finished:sad:

Hope Ernie will start winning some more titles now:yeah:

arm
07-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Sorry Noleta. :hug:

My holidays finish on 14th September, which is the day I come back from Holland. :bounce:

I am starving for some tennis. :tape:

*Ljubica*
07-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Girls you making me jealous:fiery:you still have a long holiday to go:mad:mine has already finished:sad:

Hope Ernie will start winning some more titles now:yeah:

Noleta :hug: I have none either:shrug: So you are not alone.

Noleta
07-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Sorry Noleta. :hug:

My holidays finish on 14th September, which is the day I come back from Holland. :bounce:

I am starving for some tennis. :tape:

Are you looking forward to the 14th of September:p

Only 3 weeks to go:dance::Ddid you see the trophy Kolya got:haha:

Noleta
07-27-2009, 05:30 PM

:hug:how are you feeling now Rose?:D

When i have time off i can't wait till i get back to work and when i'm working i can't wait till i get some time off:rolls:

arm
07-27-2009, 05:38 PM

Rosie :woohoo: How are you, my dear friend. :hug: Hope you're ok.

What happened really?

Are you looking forward to the 14th of September:p

Only 3 weeks to go:dance::Ddid you see the trophy Kolya got:haha:

Nope. :p Looking forwards to the 9th September ;)

*Ljubica*
07-27-2009, 05:38 PM
:hug:how are you feeling now Rose?:D

When i have time off i can't wait till i get back to work and when i'm working i can't wait till i get some time off:rolls:

:lol: I can assure you I NEVER want to go back to work :o I think I was born lazy :o

And actually I feel pretty sh*t today :o Was better yesterday - but at least I have my stitches out tomorrow, so they won't hurt so much. Dr. Alex is being a real pain - telling me what to do and when to do it - he'll be telling me when to breathe next :rolleyes: I'm thinking of giving him a trip home to Belgrade for a week so I can get some peace :tape:

Rosie :woohoo: How are you, my dear friend. :hug: Hope you're ok.

What happened really?

Nope. :p Looking forwards to the 9th September ;)

Raquel :hug: Long, boring story - and if you don't mind, I'll tell you in a PM when I feel well enough to write more. Much as I love and trust all the regulars here, there are way too many lurkers around on MTF, and I don't want them reading my private business and health stuff :shrug: I will write to you when I feel a bit better though :hug:

Noleta
07-27-2009, 05:46 PM
:lol: I can assure you I NEVER want to go back to work :o I think I was born lazy :o

And actually I feel pretty sh*t today :o Was better yesterday - but at least I have my stitches out tomorrow, so they won't hurt so much. Dr. Alex is being a real pain - telling me what to do and when to do it - he'll be telling me when to breathe next :rolleyes: I'm thinking of giving him a trip home to Belgrade for a week so I can get some peace :tape:

I'm lazy too but not that much:p

:awww:removing stitches are painful i know that:eek::awww:Alex he is smothering you isn't he:rolls::pjust kidding:D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8885862&postcount=2275

*Ljubica*
07-27-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm lazy too but not that much:p

:awww:removing stitches are painful i know that:eek::awww:Alex he is smothering you isn't he:rolls::pjust kidding:D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8885862&postcount=2275

Yes - he's smothering me - driving me :mad: and :silly: And now he's telling me that it's time to take my medication and rest for an hour :rolleyes: So this brief chat here has been nice, but now I must behave myself and do as I'm told, and hope to sneak back here later. :kiss:

arm
07-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Of course, Rosie. :hug: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's just natural curiosity from future-to-be-doctor. :rolls: :o

I really just hope everything is ok and I am sorry I missed all this. :hug:

Noleta
07-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Yes - he's smothering me - driving me :mad: and :silly: And now he's telling me that it's time to take my medication and rest for an hour :rolleyes: So this brief chat here has been nice, but now I must behave myself and do as I'm told, and hope to sneak back here later. :kiss:

I feel that your revenge will be sweeter when you get well:devil::p

Make sure to rest well:p

*Ljubica*
07-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Of course, Rosie. :hug: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's just natural curiosity from future-to-be-doctor. :rolls: :o

I really just hope everything is ok and I am sorry I missed all this. :hug:

:hug: I know - that's why I'm quite happy to tell you - just more privately.

But now the evil Dr. Dragon :spit: is making me turn off the PC - so I have to go :awww: Later :kiss:

arm
07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
:hug: I know - that's why I'm quite happy to tell you - just more privately.

But now the evil Dr. Dragon :spit: is making me turn off the PC - so I have to go :awww: Later :kiss:

Alex is Dr. Dragon now? :rolls: Off you go, girl. :kiss: Later :hug:

ellen_
07-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Girls! :wavey:

I planned so, but all of my friends are broke. :tape: I was the only one who saved money all year long. :awww:

But I am going to Holland in September with my friends. :bounce: It's not an interrail like I planned, but it's something. ;)

How about you? Summer plans?

Why Holland! :eek: Visit Belgium! We are nicer! :p

My summer plans... hmm, I had my little trips already before summer. I'm still thinking about a weekend in Koln, and ofcourse I have our festival starting at the end of this week :aparty:

arm
07-27-2009, 06:19 PM

My summer plans... hmm, I had my little trips already before summer. I'm still thinking about a weekend in Koln, and ofcourse I have our festival starting at the end of this week :aparty:

Why Holland? :rolls: Because I found a 12€ round way flight from Porto to Holland, but I didn't find one to Belgium. :nerner: That's why. ;)

Yes, I know you had your fun. :bounce:

I seriously need to eat something but have no idea what. :rolls: :o

but-it's-ok
07-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Rose:wavey: Just to say I'm thinking of you,get lots of rest,hope you're soon fighting fit again. Take care:hug:

Hi to all of you:wavey::hug: Cant wait for the return of Nole,its been sooooooo long:awww:

Ernie and Dima:woohoo::worship:

arm
07-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Rose:wavey: Just to say I'm thinking of you,get lots of rest,hope you're soon fighting fit again. Take care:hug:

Hi to all of you:wavey::hug: Cant wait for the return of Nole,its been sooooooo long:awww:

Ernie and Dima:woohoo::worship:

Me too! Can barely wait to watch Nole again. :awww:

Noleta
07-27-2009, 07:04 PM

I second that:p

Which one:scratch: