It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

arm
07-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Busy day today. :bounce:

Have to go take a shower and go out for a drink.

:wavey::kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Busy day today. :bounce:

Have to go take a shower and go out for a drink.

:wavey::kiss:

Have fun and catch up soon :hug:

arm
07-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Hey girls :wavey:

Today I woke up at 9am to go jogging. :rolls: I am sooo healthy :angel:.

Plus, today I am going to a club I am a member of and I'll go to the swimming pool and play tennis. :bounce: :bounce:

Keeping myself busy. :D

Hope everyone has a good day. :kiss:

ellen_
07-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Enjoy your day :hug: I just went cycling but it seems I came home on time, since it's getting very dark now :lol: It's been storming here for 3 days already. Summer, my ass :explode:

*Raine
07-09-2009, 01:36 PM
:rocker2: I am excited for the Davis Cup match between Philippines and Pakistan tomorrow. I hope I'm not the only fan who will be there. :o :haha:

Raquel: Enjoy your day, you deserve some relaxation from all the stress in your studies.

Ellen: The summer here was just like that, there's always a storm or at least it's raining. Now that's it's supposed to be rainy season, it's so hot and humid. :(

How's Woppy btw?

Noleta
07-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Enjoy your day :hug: I just went cycling but it seems I came home on time, since it's getting very dark now :lol: It's been storming here for 3 days already. Summer, my ass :explode:

Tell me about it:mad:i was zeiknat yesterday and today and it's bloody cold as well:explode:

Raine have fun tomorrow:dance:

*Ljubica*
07-09-2009, 03:50 PM
:wavey: Don't worry Belgian ladies - it's :rain: and storms here too! And a very good afternoon to you all :kiss: Btw, my stupid PC is playing up again at the moment :rolleyes: So if I suddenly disappear that's the reason - unless I've been abducted by aliens (or a sexy Physio :tape: ) of course :D

Raine :hug: Enjoy the DC and good luck to your Team.

Noleta
07-09-2009, 04:59 PM
:wavey: Don't worry Belgian ladies - it's :rain: and storms here too! And a very good afternoon to you all :kiss: Btw, my stupid PC is playing up again at the moment :rolleyes: So if I suddenly disappear that's the reason - unless I've been abducted by aliens (or a sexy Physio :tape: ) of course :D

I know it now,we always get the crap weather from the UK:p

:help::eek:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1198384/From-Pokerface-gimp-mask--Lady-GaGa-unveils-ridiculous-outfit-yet.html

ellen_
07-09-2009, 05:07 PM
:wavey: to all.

:rocker2: I am excited for the Davis Cup match between Philippines and Pakistan tomorrow. I hope I'm not the only fan who will be there. :o :haha:

Ellen: The summer here was just like that, there's always a storm or at least it's raining. Now that's it's supposed to be rainy season, it's so hot and humid. :(

How's Woppy btw?

What if you're alone there, it's live tennis :rocker: I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Woppy is fine, she's on a diet (straw and water) so she can get used to the other food a bit easier. But besides that, she totally loves it here :lol: She jumps around the house, licks my hands and arms (a sign that they like you, awwww :p). She can just lay on my lap for an hour, enjoying how I stroke her fluffy hair. I sometimes forget that it's a bunny, and not a cat or a dog :lol: I didn't know you could do so much with a bunny! They even like playing!

Tell me about it:mad:i was [B]zeiknat yesterday and today and it's bloody cold as well:explode:

:haha: That sounds to funny in an English sentence. And I had to turn on the heating again today, sad sad sad.

Noleta
07-09-2009, 05:15 PM

Woppy is fine, she's on a diet (straw and water) so she can get used to the other food a bit easier. But besides that, she totally loves it here :lol: She jumps around the house, licks my hands and arms (a sign that they like you, awwww :p). She can just lay on my lap for an hour, enjoying how I stroke her fluffy hair. I sometimes forget that it's a bunny, and not a cat or a dog :lol: I didn't know you could do so much with a bunny! They even like playing!

:haha: That sounds to funny in an English sentence. And I had to turn on the heating again today, sad sad sad.

Really:scratch:i thought they run awayy from people:shrug:

Me too to get my clothes dry pfff:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
07-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I know it now,we always get the crap weather from the UK:p

:help::eek:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1198384/From-Pokerface-gimp-mask--Lady-GaGa-unveils-ridiculous-outfit-yet.html

We are always so generous to our lovely neighbours :p

:awww: That's so cute. I don't know so much about bunnies as I do about cats, but I guess they're like any animal really - give them enough time, care, attention, and love and they will respond :D

Noleta
07-09-2009, 05:29 PM
We are always so generous to our lovely neighbours :p

:awww: That's so cute. I don't know so much about bunnies as I do about cats, but I guess they're like any animal really - give them enough time, care, attention, and love and they will respond :D

:awww:Bless:p

I:inlove:cats

*Ljubica*
07-09-2009, 05:38 PM
:awww:Bless:p

I:inlove:cats

So do I - my 5 :cat: are the best in the world - I adore all of them :hearts: Would have even more if I had room and a big enough garden.They make me laugh, they cuddle me and comfort me when I'm sad, they're company in the house whenever Alex is away - they totally rock :D

Noleta
07-09-2009, 05:57 PM
So do I - my 5 :cat: are the best in the world - I adore all of them :hearts: Would have even more if I had room and a big enough garden.They make me laugh, they cuddle me and comfort me when I'm sad, they're company in the house whenever Alex is away - they totally rock :D

How long do you have them?:D

Didn't know that Britney Spears will give a "live" or should i say palyback condert in Antwerp tonight:spit:

*Raine
07-09-2009, 06:31 PM

^ Thanks, we'll be needing it. Looks like Pakistan is a strong team. Team Philippines shouldn't worry though because I will be there to cheer them on. :rocker: :dance: It sucks that Pakistan's Ai Qureshi won't be playing for Pakistan though, he's one of the reasons why I want to watch.:(

Thanks Ellen, it will be first tennis tournament to go in my life so I'm really excited. :haha: :D

I'm glad Woppy is fine and having a great time in her home. :awww:

I'm off to bed now, good night.

*Ljubica*
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
How long do you have them?:D

Didn't know that Britney Spears will give a "live" or should i say palyback condert in Antwerp tonight:spit:

Sasha's my oldest - he's 16 now - and I've had him since he was a baby :awww: And the others are aged 14, 6, 4 and 3. As you will see, I had the two oldest (they're the two on my avvie right now), for a long time before the others came along. I never really wanted more than two :shrug: but the others were all rescue cats and they kind of adopted me, and I wouldn't be without them now :D

Britney :help:

^ Thanks, we'll be needing it. Looks like Pakistan is a strong team. Team Philippines shouldn't worry though because I will be there to cheer them on. :rocker: :dance: It sucks that Pakistan's Ai Qureshi won't be playing for Pakistan though, he's one of the reasons why I want to watch.:(

Thanks Ellen, it will be first tennis tournament to go in my life so I'm really excited. :haha: :D

I'm off to bed now, good night.

Live tennis is great :yeah: You'll have a wonderful time - sleep well and have lots of fun tomorrow :D

*Raine
07-10-2009, 05:22 AM
:wavey: Off to the venue of the Davis Cup match. Cross your fingers for Team Philippines to beat Pakistan. :devil:

I'm so excited. :haha: :rocker2:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 01:02 PM
:wavey: Off to the venue of the Davis Cup match. Cross your fingers for Team Philippines to beat Pakistan. :devil:

I'm so excited. :haha: :rocker2:

Hope you're having loads of fun Raine :hug:

Noleta
07-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Sasha's my oldest - he's 16 now - and I've had him since he was a baby :awww: And the others are aged 14, 6, 4 and 3. As you will see, I had the two oldest (they're the two on my avvie right now), for a long time before the others came along. I never really wanted more than two :shrug: but the others were all rescue cats and they kind of adopted me, and I wouldn't be without them now :D

Britney :help:

Really,i had no idea how old cats can live:oone day i'll get me a cat or2:D

Raine should be cheering on somewhere on a tennis court:p

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Really,i had no idea how old cats can live:oone day i'll get me a cat or2:D

Raine should be cheering on somewhere on a tennis court:p

Two is better :D They can become great friends and keep each other company when you're out of the house. Sometimes they get bored on their own :awww:

Domestic cats averagely live to around 15, so my two old ones are definitely on borrowed time :sad: But my friend had a cat that lived to be 20 :eek: and my Grandparents had one that was over 20 when he passed away. So it's just like people really - depends on genetics and hereditary factors, plus obviously, how well they are looked after, and how much their owners give them annual check-ups at the Vets and preventative medicines (especially when they get older). Feral cats and strays don't live past about 4 or 5, because if they don't get run over :sad: they die from infections caused by fighting, and catching diseases like cat flu that most owners immunise their cats against, but the poor feral ones obviously don't get that protection. Also outdoor female cats that haven't been spayed, can die very young from complications in pregnancy, birth etc :sad:

arm
07-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Today I am back to the "I have nothing to do" mood. :awww:

Anyone around? :kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Hello Raquel :wavey: And I would LOVE to have nothing to do :D If you want, you can come here and do washing, ironing, window cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning, weekly food shopping, and much more besides :p

*Raine
07-10-2009, 03:10 PM
dsa.dmlksaj fdlshflshdflk sjlfjfd :worship: :worship: :worship:

*faints*

That's all I got to say about the Davis Cup match today. :rocker2:

arm
07-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Hello Raquel :wavey: And I would LOVE to have nothing to do :D If you want, you can come here and do washing, ironing, window cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning, weekly food shopping, and much more besides :p

I'd love to! It's a deal. :D

:rolls:

I have dentist apoitment at 5:30 :awww:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 03:24 PM
dsa.dmlksaj fdlshflshdflk sjlfjfd :worship: :worship: :worship:

*faints*

That's all I got to say about the Davis Cup match today. :rocker2:

I take it your boys won then? :D

I'd love to! It's a deal. :D

I have dentist apoitment at 5:30 :awww:

Good luck :hug: Raquel - you should check out The Castle thread sometime - it's :cool:

arm
07-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Well, I do have lots of time now to do that. ;)

It's just that, well, you never know how to just invade a thread that it's not yours. :o :shrug::angel:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Well, I do have lots of time now to do that. ;)

It's just that, well, you never know how to just invade a thread that it's not yours. :o :shrug::angel:

Ellen did - she just came over and said "hello" :D They're always keen to get new people - you will be welcomed I can assure you.

Dr. Ivo on my TV :inlove: (and many handsome Croat men on the support bench and in the audience :o )

arm
07-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Ok, latet tonight I'll get my speech ready to invade. :awww: Lots of work for me today... to find the right words. :rolls: Ok, I am kidding. ;)

Do you already have a Portuguese on that thread? You better not. :nerner:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Ok, latet tonight I'll get my speech ready to invade. :awww: Lots of work for me today... to find the right words. :rolls: Ok, I am kidding. ;)

Do you already have a Portuguese on that thread? You better not. :nerner:

No - not that I can think of. :shrug: Several Brits, quite a few Spanish, people from India and the USA, Canadians, a Croatian, a Norwegian, a Saudi, a German, a couple of Serbs, someone from Hong Kong - plenty more I can't recall right now :o But no Portuguese that I can think of.

arm
07-10-2009, 03:58 PM
That's good. There is only space for one portuguese at a time in a certain thread. :rolls:

I don't want to go the dentist. :bigcry: It's boring. :( :baby:

*Raine
07-10-2009, 04:14 PM
You guys are right, live tennis is the best. I'm so glad I finally got to experience it.

Yes our boys won, 2-0 against Pakistan. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas (long live the Philippines :rocker2:). I am so proud of our team.

I'll just use the term used by the youngsters nowadays to describe it - Epicness overload. :worship:

I love them so much, especially after watching them live today, they are my favorite Davis Cup team tied with Serbia. It was also amazing to watch it with my fellow Filipinos as well, you can sense the nationalistic spirit was there in that court. What can I say, Filipinos rock. Yes I know, I'm biased at the moment, but it's also the truth. :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

I'll post the things that happened today if I have the time later. :sobbing: :haha: One of the best days of my life.

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 04:29 PM
You guys are right, live tennis is the best. I'm so glad I finally got to experience it.

Yes our boys won, 2-0 against Pakistan. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas (long live the Philippines :rocker2:). I am so proud of our team.

I'll just use the term used by the youngsters nowadays to describe it - Epicness overload. :worship:

I love them so much, especially after watching them live today, they are my favorite Davis Cup team tied with Serbia. It was also amazing to watch it with my fellow Filipinos as well, you can sense the nationalistic spirit was there in that court. What can I say, Filipinos rock. Yes I know, I'm biased at the moment, but it's also the truth. :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

I'll post the things that happened today if I have the time later. :sobbing: :haha: One of the best days of my life.

That's great :hug: Look forward to reading them. Are you going back for the rest of the tie? Or was it just today?

arm
07-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Raine, now like Rosie told me "You have the live tennis bug!". It's really great. :D Glad you enjoyed it. :kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 04:36 PM
That's good. There is only space for one portuguese at a time in a certain thread. :rolls:

:lol:

arm
07-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Ok, I have to go now. :(

Get ready for the dentist :( And I am going alone. :awww:

Anyway, talk to you later :wavey::kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Ok, I have to go now. :(

Get ready for the dentist :( And I am going alone. :awww:

Anyway, talk to you later :wavey::kiss:

Good luck :hug: Talk soon.

*Raine
07-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Raine, now like Rosie told me "You have the live tennis bug!". It's really great. :D Glad you enjoyed it. :kiss:

I didn't want it to end at all. Like there's no place in the world to be but there. :D

That's great :hug: Look forward to reading them. Are you going back for the rest of the tie? Or was it just today?

Me and my mom are watching the doubles match tomorrow. I'll probably watch the dead rubber on Sunday as well if we win tomorrow. :angel: :inlove: One of our players, Treat Conrad Huey was enough to make my day today. :D

Noleta
07-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Good to hear you had fun Raine:Dnext is watching Novak live:p

Noleta
07-10-2009, 08:29 PM

:bolt::scared:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 08:41 PM
:wavey:PC is playing up again :rolleyes:Marin:hearts:

Noleta
07-10-2009, 09:06 PM
:wavey:PC is playing up again :rolleyes:Marin:hearts:

:wavey:
I think Ivo is better looking than Cilic:unsure::o

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 09:22 PM
I think Ivo is better looking than Cilic:unsure::o

Ivo isn't bad looking but he's just a bit too tall for me - makes him clumsy and unco-ordinated looking. Marin isn't exactly handsome I admit, but he's kind of cute :hearts: I like the way he's wearing the Croatian flag colours on his shirt tonight.

Noleta
07-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Ivo isn't bad looking but he's just a bit too tall for me - makes him clumsy and unco-ordinated looking. Marin isn't exactly handsome I admit, but he's kind of cute :hearts: I like the way he's wearing the Croatian flag colours on his shirt tonight.

I just wish that Ivo won't do that celbration of his:tape:I thought Marin was wearing a flag:p

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 09:57 PM
I just wish that Ivo won't do that celbration of his:tape:I thought Marin was wearing a flag:p

Ivo's celebration is cool :D Like Radek's Worm but better looking :p

Noleta
07-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Ivo's celebration is cool :D Like Radek's Worm but better looking :p

The smak it one:eek::lol:

*Ljubica*
07-10-2009, 10:11 PM
The smak it one:eek::lol:

Marin is f***ing up and losing the 3rd set tie-break :rolleyes: Come on Marin FFS :devil:

I'm going offline to watch it for a while anyway - so I will wish you goodnight and catch up with you again tomorrow I'm sure - providing my stupid PC lets me of course :rolleyes:

Noleta
07-10-2009, 10:30 PM

Marin is f***ing up and losing the 3rd set tie-break :rolleyes: Come on Marin FFS :devil:

I'm going offline to watch it for a while anyway - so I will wish you goodnight and catch up with you again tomorrow I'm sure - providing my stupid PC lets me of course :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for Marin:rocker:

Have a good night:kiss:

ellen_
07-11-2009, 02:06 AM
It just hit me that I haven't been here yet today :wavey: Hope you're all having nice dreams. I have to share that Erno won his DC match and brought Latvia at a 2-0 lead after Juska won the first rubber :rocker: De-stressed by playing poker all night, joined by a nice Mojito. Life can be good sometimes.

I might have to dive in bed now though :zzz:

arm
07-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Good morning from sunny Portugal :wavey: :kiss: fun.

Today I woke up at 9am to go jogging. :bigclap:

And Herdwick has her mini holliday this weekend, so have fun :kiss:

Anyone wants to join me here in Chaves for an afternoon by the swimming pool? :kiss:

*Raine
07-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Just got back from the venue again. Philippines won the tie 3-0 against Pakistan. :worship::worship:

So tired, I don't know if I can write a review of what happened yesterday and today. I'll probably go again tomorrow for the dead rubber singles. :rocker2: I love Team Philippines so much. :worship:

Gah, today was even more epic than yesterday because of an interaction with a certain Philippine Davis Cup team player. :haha: :angel:

Will tell you more when I have the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:haha: Ivo "Smack That" Karlovic. Whenever I see his dance, that song starts playing in my head.

*Ljubica*
07-11-2009, 01:41 PM
:wavey: Hello :wavey: Been rushing about all morning - food shopping, housework etc :rolleyes: Hope to watch Croatia doubles on TV later.

Raine - glad you had fun again :hug:

It just hit me that I haven't been here yet today :wavey: Hope you're all having nice dreams. I have to share that Erno won his DC match and brought Latvia at a 2-0 lead after Juska won the first rubber :rocker: De-stressed by playing poker all night, joined by a nice Mojito. Life can be good sometimes.

:bigclap: for Ernie and Lativa :D

ellen_
07-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Before I forget: ne fijne Vlaamse feestdag, Noleta :p Do you bother to think about that, btw? Because my family does. Kind of nostalgic.

:wavey: Evening, all. Staying home tonight :zzz:

*Ljubica*
07-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Before I forget: ne fijne Vlaamse feestdag, Noleta :p Do you bother to think about that, btw? Because my family does. Kind of nostalgic.

Hi Ellen :wavey: Yes - we're staying in too. Alex got a bit drunk :o on his boys night out yesterday, and he doesn't feel too well today :tape: and I'm quite happy staying in - it's wet and cold outside. So dare I ask what Vlaamse feestdag is?

ellen_
07-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Ellen :wavey: Yes - we're staying in too. Alex got a bit drunk :o on his boys night out yesterday, and he doesn't feel too well today :tape: and I'm quite happy staying in - it's wet and cold outside. So dare I ask what Vlaamse feestdag is?

It's a celebration day of the Flemish part of Belgium. July 11th 1302 was the day of the Battle of the Golden Spurs. It's the day the poor Flemish infantry beat the noble French cavalry :devil: :p

*Ljubica*
07-11-2009, 09:47 PM
It's a celebration day of the Flemish part of Belgium. July 11th 1302 was the day of the Battle of the Golden Spurs. It's the day the poor Flemish infantry beat the noble French cavalry :devil: :p

YAY for the poor Flemish Infantry then - teach those pesky Frenchies a lesson :devil: Thanks for the explanation - I always said MTF was educational :yeah: Anyway - I'm signing off for the night now - catch you here tomorrow I'm sure :kiss:

ellen_
07-11-2009, 09:50 PM
G'night, mate! :wavey: :lol:

*Raine
07-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I'll write my review some other time, I'm sick at the moment. (cough + fever+ dehydration) :o :sobbing:

Have a great day everyone. :wavey: I like the Russian Davis Cup team but it's also nice to have other teams to make it far in the DC.

pica_pica
07-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Haven't been watching any DC matches....since today's the last day I'm searching for streams now...

Vamos Juan Martin!!!

ellen_
07-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Haven't been watching any DC matches....since today's the last day I'm searching for streams now...

Vamos Juan Martin!!!

:rocker: The only reason why I'm looking forward the the American season right now is so I can see JM play on HC again :lol:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 01:33 PM
I'll write my review some other time, I'm sick at the moment. (cough + fever+ dehydration) :o :sobbing:

Have a great day everyone. :wavey: I like the Russian Davis Cup team but it's also nice to have other teams to make it far in the DC.

Feel better soon Raine :hug:

Ellen and Pica - good afternoon :kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Random comment - Kohlschreiber :inlove: :hearts:

ellen_
07-12-2009, 02:05 PM
:eek: Rose!

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 02:09 PM
:eek: Rose!

Ellen :wavey: I don't like the Spanish team - I want Germany to win :shrug: And Kohli is currently two sets up and doing amazingly well in front of that hideous crowd - so I'm cheering for him, - and Berdych too :rocker2: Though he's doing badly right now. Where's Sexy Radek when you need him? :awww:

ellen_
07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
So we're enemies today. I'm waving the Spanish flag right now :nerner: I like Czech Republic and Berdych, but JM too :awww: Not watching the match though, F1 has priority.

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 02:18 PM
So we're enemies today. I'm waving the Spanish flag right now :nerner: I like Czech Republic and Berdych, but JM too :awww: Not watching the match though, F1 has priority.

Enemies :boxing: OK - bring it on :armed:

I'm not so bothered about Berdych to be honest - if JM can win away from home, then good luck to him :shrug: But the Spanish crowd make me :mad: and I've always had a soft spot for Kohli :o Am watching livestream at the moment, but when Croatia starts then I might go offline and just concentrate on the TV for a while. Btw. are we friends or enemies when Marin :inlove: takes to the court? :p

Edit: :wavey: Berdych - choker :spit: And well done JM.

ellen_
07-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I like the USA team, and also Cilic, but I'd still prefer USA to win :)

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 02:25 PM
I like the USA team, and also Cilic, but I'd still prefer USA to win :)

OK - I best keep the :armed: and :boxing: smileys handy then :p

Noleta
07-12-2009, 04:35 PM

Was is strip poker:p

Likewise:hug:tbh i don't really bother about it,i even forgot why we celebrate it:o

Noleta
07-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Well done to Isreal beating Russie:eek::yeah:and Croatia must surely win the tie:rocker:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Marin is hot :inlove:

And well done Kohli :woohoo:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Marin is hot :inlove:

And well done Kohli :woohoo:

Are you ok??:lol:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Are you ok??:lol:

Of course :p I badly wanted Kohli to win to shut the Spanish crowd up - and he did me proud :D And I've always had a soft spot for Marin since the famous Pizza Lady incident.

Noleta
07-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Of course :p I badly wanted Kohli to win to shut the Spanish crowd up - and he did me proud :D And I've always had a soft spot for Marin since the famous Pizza Lady incident.

I'm affraid they both don't do nothing for me:pin fact the only German i like is Vettel for the obvious reasond of course:pMarin looks like a teenager:tape:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm affraid they both don't do nothing for me:pin fact the only German i like is Vettel for the obvious reasond of course:pMarin looks like a teenager:tape:

Oh don't get me wrong - Kohli doesn't do anything for me in THAT way - I just wanted him to win today! Marin is cute though :D

Noleta
07-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Oh don't get me wrong - Kohli doesn't do anything for me in THAT way - I just wanted him to win today! Marin is cute though :D

Of course:)he is not the physio:p

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Of course:)he is not the physio:p

:inlove: There is only one Physio :hearts: I'm missing him actually :sad: Makes me laugh when clueless people call me a drooling Nole fangirl - if they had any sense they'd know it is the Physio I really lust after :D

Noleta
07-12-2009, 05:17 PM
:inlove: There is only one Physio :hearts: I'm missing him actually :sad: Makes me laugh when clueless people call me a drooling Nole fangirl - if they had any sense they'd know it is the Physio I really lust after :D

And i'm missing his boss:awww:here is a :hug: for us 2:)oh and i:inlove: clay court tennis:D

Raine get better soon:kiss::hug:

ellen_
07-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Was is strip poker:p

No :angel:

arm
07-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Lazy sunday for everyone? :p

Noleta
07-12-2009, 05:40 PM
No :angel:

It was too cold anyway:p
Lazy sunday for everyone? :p

Yep:pi don't like Sundays and Mondays:shrug:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Sundays are the best :yeah: I've caught up on sleep, caught up on chores, there's tennis on the TV and I'm thoroughly chilled and relaxed. Mondays meanwhile, totally suck :spit:

Hi Raquel :wavey:

Off-topic: Croat men are VERY handsome :hearts:

arm
07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Croat men :devil: :rolls:

I guess we are never happy with what we have. :angel:

ellen_
07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Warning: Rosie's on fire again.

:p

arm
07-12-2009, 05:50 PM

:unsure: :bolt:

Afgan boys again? :rolls:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 05:55 PM

Didn't wanna say it out loud:p

One more game for Cilic:rocker:

:woohoo: Croatia:woohoo:Cilic:rocker:i wanted it to be Ivo:awww:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Croat men :devil: :rolls:

I guess we are never happy with what we have. :angel:

Variety never harmed anyone :p

Marin :inlove: Croatia won the tie :D

arm
07-12-2009, 06:06 PM
True. :inlove:

Rosie, when is Basel?

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 06:07 PM
True. :inlove:

Rosie, when is Basel?

First week in November.

:woohoo: Croatia:woohoo:Cilic:rocker:i wanted it to be Ivo:awww:

Ivo is the GOAT, Marin is the trainee baby goat :awww:

Novak on my TV (replay of Montreal match against Murray to fill in time now the DC tie has ended) - the delights of the ghastly baby blue and orange ensemble :rolleyes:

OK - I'm off to eat now - later :kiss:

arm
07-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Take care :kiss:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 06:12 PM
First week in November.

Ivo is the GOAT, Marin is the trainee baby goat :awww:

Novak on my TV (replay of Montreal match against Murray to fill in time now the DC tie has ended) - the delights of the ghastly baby blue and orange ensemble :rolleyes:

OK - I'm off to eat now - later :kiss:

Murray's hair:help:

Novak:inlove::hearts:

pica_pica
07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Sundays are the best :yeah: I've caught up on sleep, caught up on chores, there's tennis on the TV and I'm thoroughly chilled and relaxed. Mondays meanwhile, totally suck :spit:

Hi Raquel :wavey:

Off-topic: Croat men are VERY handsome :hearts:

:wavey: Do you like this guy? He's the Croatian pianist Maksim Mrvica. He's the musician I drool over :hearts:

7DKBKZ8Cxeo

j55Mu6pwYbs

About Davis Cup: I love the fact that Croatia now leads USA 3-0 :rolls: Well done Ivo and Marin!!! :) Kohli seems to be mad these days, uh? Beating Nole in RG, taking a set from Roger in Wimby, and then beating Nando aka DC hero of Espana :lol: But I think Nando is losing his magic recently... I'm happy Spain won! Israel should be piece of cake...but nice to see them entering DC SF for the first time....And well done Juan Martin :hug: though this is not enough to make Argentina win :o Czech vs Croatia looks good though

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 07:51 PM
:wavey: Do you like this guy? He's the Croatian pianist Maksim Mrvica. He's the musician I drool over :hearts:

7DKBKZ8Cxeo

j55Mu6pwYbs

About Davis Cup: I love the fact that Croatia now leads USA 3-0 :rolls: Well done Ivo and Marin!!! :) Kohli seems to be mad these days, uh? Beating Nole in RG, taking a set from Roger in Wimby, and then beating Nando aka DC hero of Espana :lol: But I think Nando is losing his magic recently... I'm happy Spain won! Israel should be piece of cake...but nice to see them entering DC SF for the first time....And well done Juan Martin :hug: though this is not enough to make Argentina win :o Czech vs Croatia looks good though

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 07:57 PM
:unsure:

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:00 PM
:wavey: Back home in one piece. Too many pages and I give up reading back. Hope everyone are well.

arm
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
:wavey: Back home in one piece. Too many pages and I give up reading back. Hope everyone are well.

Our american/canadian/chinese is back :woohoo:

We missed you :kiss:

How was it? :bounce:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM

:wavey::Dhow was your holiday?

http://greattennisphotos.blogspot.com/2009/07/photo-ana-ivanovic-supporting-her.html

Ana doesn't waste any time does she:lol:

arm
07-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh my gosh, Ivanovic gets to be hugged my Nole everytime she wants and now she is dating this guy? :mad: :fiery: Some people are just too lucky. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:07 PM

Welcome back Lee - you were missed :hug: Hope you had a great holiday.

pica_pica
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Hi Lee :wavey:

pica_pica
07-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Ana and Scott...so that's real :eek:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Warning: For those of a nervous disposition, please look away now!
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/SnooFoo828/mtf/e6d3b05b978eeaaae0c6c450d3d7e6c4-ge.jpg
:inlove::inlove:

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Our american/canadian/chinese is back :woohoo:

We missed you :kiss:

How was it? :bounce:

:wavey::Dhow was your holiday?

Welcome back Lee - you were missed :hug: Hope you had a great holiday.

Hi Lee :wavey:

Miss you all too! :hug:

It's exhausting! Not exactly a holiday as I spent all the time with family and friends. It's not a good idea to go on 2 long road trips in one month :tape:

I need a real vacation. :sobbing:

pica_pica
07-12-2009, 08:21 PM
:help: Radek....sorry I really don't like all his pictures....

Amber Spyglass
07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
For ages when people used to say Ana and Scott,i thought they meant her fitness trainer Scott Byrns:lol:.It was only recently i realised it was actually Adam Scott:silly::rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
:help: Radek....sorry I really don't like all his pictures....

Neither do I :tape: But certain posters here put Spadea picspam in Nole's Photo Thread today :rolleyes: - so that pic is my revenge :devil: :p

arm
07-12-2009, 08:24 PM
But you had a good time, and that's the important thing. ;)

Rosie :haha: You really are on fire today. ;)

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:25 PM
But you had a good time, and that's the important thing. ;)

Rosie :haha: You really are on fire today. ;)

Would you like to see more? :p

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:27 PM
And it's really tough to adjust back to the hot hot hot temperature here.

The daily high in Calgary was around 21°C/70°F when I was there and it's tough to get back to 45°C/113°F here. :sobbing:

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Neither do I :tape: But certain posters here put Spadea picspam in Nole's Photo Thread today :rolleyes: - so that pic is my revenge :devil: :p

Should I stay away from Nole's pic thread?

Thanks but no thanks!

arm
07-12-2009, 08:32 PM

I guess. :unsure:

Boy, it's so damn hot in here. :banghead: And this flu thing is starting to get in my nerves. Do they talk this much about it in the UK too?

And it's really tough to adjust back to the hot hot hot temperature here.

The daily high in Calgary was around 21°C/70°F when I was there and it's tough to get back to 45°C/113°F here. :sobbing:

wow, that's a difference. :scared: It's quite hot in here too. How long was the drive?

The longest drive I ever took was wehn I went with my friend to Paris by bus. :tape: We had such fun, but then again we were 12 year olds travelling alone for the first time, everything had got to be a blast. :rolls:

pica_pica
07-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Rose... :lol: @ your crazy fangirl mood today

I'm destroying my health again.......:wavey: Bye everyone, must put myself onto bed now! zzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

*Ljubica*
Should I stay away from Nole's pic thread?

No - would be a shame - there are some lovely photos there of Nole and Jelena on holiday :D Just be prepared to close your eyes now and again :lol:

arm
:wavey::kiss: Good night.

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Rose... :lol: @ your crazy fangirl mood today

I'm destroying my health again.......:wavey: Bye everyone, must put myself onto bed now! zzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

I am ALWAYS crazy fangirl - didn't you know? :p Goodnight and sweet dreams :hug:

I guess. :unsure:

Boy, it's so damn hot in here. :banghead: And this flu thing is starting to get in my nerves. Do they talk this much about it in the UK too?

Yes - all the time :rolleyes: Some of the local schools and holiday clubs are shut now because of suspected outbreaks - they are obsessed with it :rolleyes:

arm
07-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Bah, they are talking about it all the time here. :rolleyes: And because of the media we just can't understand what's really happening and how serious is it. :rolleyes:

My uncle refuses to take his 2 kids to Algarve thsi year because of this. :shrug: Like he is immune if he stays at home. :silly:

arm
07-12-2009, 08:45 PM
BTW, am I the only one who had 2 different reactions at the same time while seeing Nole's photos on hollidays with Jelena?

1) :awww: How sweet, they look just so cute and happy.

2) :fiery: :jealous:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Bah, they are talking about it all the time here. :rolleyes: And because of the media we just can't understand what's really happening and how serious is it. :rolleyes:

My uncle refuses to take his 2 kids to Algarve thsi year because of this. :shrug: Like he is immune if he stays at home. :silly:

UK has the highest number of recorded cases outside Mexico and USA, -a few fatalities, but only one where the person was an otherwise heathy individual, as opposed to someone whose health was already compromsed. Can't see why your Uncle won't go on holiday though :confused: His kids are just as likely to come into contact with it in the park or swimming pool, or even just on the bus, at home, as they are on holiday :shrug:

BTW, am I the only one who had 2 different reactions at the same time while seeing Nole's photos on hollidays with Jelena?

:lol: Must admit I only thought :awww: how sweet, - but I'm sure there were others who had your same reaction. I would probably have killed someone if the pics had been of Miljan and some unknown woman :rolleyes:

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Night pica :wavey:

arm
07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
UK has the highest number of recorded cases outside Mexico and USA, -a few fatalities, but only one where the person was an otherwise heathy individual, as opposed to someone whose health was already compromsed. Can't see why your Uncle won't go on holiday though :confused: His kids are just as likely to come into contact with it in the park or swimming pool, or even just on the bus, at home, as they are on holiday :shrug:

I know that. :shrug: It's just silly... He says the Algarve has a higher risk now because of all the people from other countries that go there at this time of the year. He has a point there, but still, the irsk is everywhere! I really don't understand.

My mom is not that :hysteric:, still a bit worried. But I immediately told her that no flu will stop me from travelling to anywhere in Europe if the chance appears. :shrug:

And I really felt jealous, must confess. :o

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I returned home and they are talking about the H1N1 again. It's worrying in a way that the flu season should be over (with the heat here :p) but it's still active. Also, the health authorities worried that a new strain of the virus may be more dangerous.

Noleta
07-12-2009, 08:52 PM

No,you're the only one admitting to it:p

Night Pica:kiss:

Lee:hug:

arm
07-12-2009, 08:53 PM
I returned home and they are talking about the H1N1 again. It's worrying in a way that the flu season should be over (with the heat here :p) but it's still active. Also, the health authorities worried that a new strain of the virus may be more dangerous.

They are crazy here in Portugal. :shrug:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 08:54 PM

The same here,they say it will get worse after the summer:scared:and some of the hospitals are preparing for a pandemic:scared:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Noleta darling - did you like my pretty picture of Radek? Would you like me to post it again for you? :angel:

Lee
07-12-2009, 08:56 PM
It's even crazier in Hong Kong but I can't blame the government as the scares of SARS and H5N1 are still fresh in the minds of the people there. Plus it's so crowded there and the virus spreads easily amount people.

Noleta
07-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Noleta darling - did you like my pretty picture of Radek? Would you like me to post it again for you? :angel:

No:awww:i covered my eyes just in time:p

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
No:awww:i covered my eyes just in time:p

But best beware - he has a habit of sneaking up on you when you least expect him :p

arm
07-12-2009, 09:00 PM
What I know is, the prices of vaccations in Mexico are just too tempting. :rolls: 500€ one week on a 5* hotel plus flights. :rolls: It's crazy. :tape:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:05 PM
But best beware - he has a habit of sneaking up on you when you least expect him :p

I'm trying hard to not think about it:tape:
What I know is, the prices of vaccations in Mexico are just too tempting. :rolls: 500€ one week on a 5* hotel plus flights. :rolls: It's crazy. :tape:

I wouldn't go there even if it was for free:o

Lee
07-12-2009, 09:06 PM

I would go there if I have time. :awww:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:07 PM

Don't worry - he will lull you into a false sense of security......... and then suddenly POUNCE :bounce:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:08 PM

I would go there if I have time. :awww:

I would go if it was for free. :rolls: The damn flu is everywhere :shrug:

I just found a 10€ flight from porto to the Netherlands in the begining of September, but my damn Faculty refuses to define the starting day for classes in september. :banghead: So I have no idea until what day I can plan a trip. :mad:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Don't worry - he will lull you into a false sense of security......... and then suddenly POUNCE :bounce:

Is that his tactics he uses:lol:poor Vaidesova:p

I would go if it was for free. :rolls: The damn flu is everywhere :shrug:

I just found a 10€ flight from porto to the Netherlands in the begining of September, but my damn Faculty refuses to define the starting day for classes in september. :banghead: So I have no idea until what day I can plan a trip. :mad:

It is,but it is more so in Mexico:shrug:

:hug:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Noleta, I do understand your point. ;) But I have always been a "risk taker". :rolls:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Noleta, I do understand your point. ;) But I have always been a "risk taker". :rolls:

Femme fatale:lol:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Is that his tactics he uses:lol:poor Vaidesova:p

Guess she must enjoy it :D

Anyway - onto prettier things - and for Team Croatia fans - such a sweet photo :inlove: Marin and Dr. Ivo :hearts:

http://www.daviscup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/DC_11293_gallery.JPG

arm
07-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Femme fatale:lol:

Who? :confused:

:rolls: Not really. :p

ellen_
07-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow :eek: What happened here? Chat explosion! I see our Lee is back :hug:

I also see a nice picture of Marin. Good.

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Guess she must enjoy it :D

Anyway - onto prettier things - and for Team Croatia fans - such a sweet photo :inlove: Marin and Dr. Ivo :hearts:

http://www.daviscup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/DC_11293_gallery.JPG

:scared:

You will be having some dreams tonight Rose:rolls::devil:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
And for Noleta :angel:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/610x-34.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/610x-33.jpg

Sorry - promise there won't be anymore. I just love the top one though :rolls:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:20 PM

:kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Ellen :wavey:

:scared:

You will be having some dreams tonight Rose:rolls::devil:

When it comes to dreams there is only one man for me :inlove:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:22 PM
How's the weather like in the UK these days, Rosie?

I just cam't bare this heat anymore. :awww:

ellen_
07-12-2009, 09:22 PM
I will nicely ignore Steps and look at Tomas :kiss:. No hard feelings, Rosie.

Yes, Alex of course! :devil: In case he sneaks on MTF at nights..., you never know with those men.

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Who? :confused:

:rolls: Not really. :p

Yes really:p

Are you satisfied:D
And for Noleta :angel:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/610x-34.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/GeorgeWH/610x-33.jpg

Sorry - promise there won't be anymore. I just love the top one though :rolls:

:sobbing:need to:drool:over some Novak's pictures to heal:bolt:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Yes, Alex of course! :devil:

No need to dream about him - I see him every morning when I wake up - and get kept awake by his snoring half the night :rolleyes: Anyway - he's not a Physio :p

So how about a shirtless Marin? :D

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0b7Pf4naB7fUu/610x.jpg

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Hi Ellen :wavey:

Stepanek:p
How's the weather like in the UK these days, Rosie?

I just cam't bare this heat anymore. :awww:

Take a cold shower:p

ellen_
07-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Well, if Marin would keep his arms down - it would be a very nice picture. The bushes are too thick.

arm
I will nicely ignore Steps and look at Tomas :kiss:. No hard feelings, Rosie.

Yes, Alex of course! :devil: In case he sneaks on MTF at nights..., you never know with those men.

You didn't know? Alex got banned... he was KitinovR. :rolls:

Noleta
Poor Alex:awww:

ellen_

For sexual harrassement? :lol:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:28 PM

:lol: You worked it out :rolls: And he thought he was being so clever :p

Actually he's more likely to sneak on WTA World than here :rolleyes: There are always pretty pictures of Ana there to keep him happy.

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Poor Alex:awww:

No - I think poor me :sad: I'm the one kept awake by his snoring :rolleyes:

Lee
07-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi Ellen!

How's life?

arm
07-12-2009, 09:32 PM

It's just an old joke between me and Rosie. :P

:lol: You worked it out :rolls: And he thought he was being so clever :p

Actually he's more llikye to sneak on WTA World than here :rolleyes: There are always pretty pictures of Ana there to keep him happy.

But he has a blond long legged woman at home, how come Ivanovic be his type?. :scratch: Never understood this about Alex.

ellen_
07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi Ellen!

How's life?

Good :D Looking for flights to Latvia to see the next DC tie. The travel bug got me again... And you had a nice vacation?

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:35 PM

It's just an old joke between me and Rosie. :P

But he has a blond long legged woman at home, how come Ivanovic be his tyte?. :scratch: Never understood this about Alex.

Because she's Serbian :shrug: And she has long legs too. Besides - he's a man - so no point trying to understand them :p

Lee
07-12-2009, 09:36 PM

Hubby kept denying he snores and in return, acuses me of snoring. So I took the camera out and video him when he snored. :p

Good :D Looking for flights to Latvia to see the next DC tie. The travel bug got me again... And you had a nice vacation?

Good luck! I don't have a vacation. :p

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:37 PM

:confused:But he is a doctor:p

Lee:rolls::yeah:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Because she's Serbian :shrug: And she has long legs too. Besides - he's a man - so no point trying to understand them :p

:rolls: Sorry, must confess I never noticed her long legs. :o I am just joking. :P

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:39 PM
:confused:But he is a doctor:p

Yes- but only an eye doctor - he knows nothing about noses :D

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:39 PM
:rolls: Sorry, must confess I never noticed her long legs. :o I am just joking. :P

But then you are not a man:p

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:42 PM

:awww:noses are beautiful too:p

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:45 PM
:awww:noses are beautiful too:p

Hmmmmm - but you can't quite gaze into them adoringly like you can with eyes though, can you? :o Mind you, Alex doesn't gaze into eyes adoringly either - he's usually attacking them with a laser or a scalpel :bolt:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:45 PM

:rolls: Some stuff he must have learned. :p

But then you are not a man:p

Well, I certainly am not! :haha:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
:rolls: Some stuff he must have learned. :p

And probably forgot it all 20 years ago :shrug:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Hmmmmm - but you can't quite gaze into them adoringly like you can with eyes though, can you? :o Mind you, Alex doesn't gaze into eyes adoringly either - he's usually attacking them with a laser or a scalpel :bolt:

Be careful,be very careful:scared:

Raquel glad we clarified that:rolls:

arm
07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
And probably forgot it all 20 years ago :shrug:

Probably. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Be careful,be very careful:scared:

Raquel glad we clarified that:rolls:

:lol: Don't worry - I'm used to it now - and we've already ascertained that if I ever need more surgery on my eyes, he will NEVER like NEVER do it :unsure: I'm scared he'd be too nervous because it was me and do something totally wrong :o

Noleta
07-12-2009, 10:06 PM
:lol: Don't worry - I'm used to it now - and we've already ascertained that if I ever need more surgery on my eyes, he will NEVER like NEVER do it :unsure: I'm scared he'd be too nervous because it was me and do something totally wrong :o

Of course he won't:lol:have faith in him:p

I want to see Novak on my tv screen:awww:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Of course he won't:lol:have faith in him:p

Why change the habits of a lifetime :p Luckily my next operation is nowhere near my eyes - so all he can do is nag the anaesthetist to make sure he/she gets the dose right :rolleyes: He will too - it's so embarrassing :o

Btw - Ellen - I KNEW youd'd go to Latvia:D

Noleta
07-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Why change the habits of a lifetime :p Luckily my next operation is nowhere near my eyes - so all he can do is nag the anaesthetist to make sure he/she gets the dose right :rolleyes: He will too - it's so embarrassing :o

He's protective of you:hug:

*Ljubica*
07-12-2009, 10:17 PM
He's protective of you:hug:

Yes I know - he is - very :o I guess it's kind of sweet :o And I know I joke around a lot, but I totally adore him too - wouldn't be without him :o

Anyway - it's work tomorrow :rolleyes: so guess I ought to go now. Catch you tomorrow sometime I'm sure.

Sweet dreams :hug:

arm
07-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Sleep well Rosie :kiss:

Noleta
07-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Yes I know - he is - very :o I guess it's kind of sweet :o And I know I joke around a lot, but I totally adore him too - wouldn't be without him :o

Anyway - it's work tomorrow :rolleyes: so guess I ought to go now. Catch you tomorrow sometime I'm sure.

Sweet dreams :hug:

:awww::hug:that's very sweet:)

It's already Monday tomorrow:bigcry:back to work too:rolleyes:

Nighty night:wavey:

arm
07-12-2009, 10:33 PM
:awww::hug:that's very sweet:)

It's already Monday tomorrow:bigcry:back to work too:rolleyes:

Nighty night:wavey:

Well, it's a brand new day for me tomorrow, no work, no study and still bored. :tape:

ellen_
07-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Btw - Ellen - I KNEW youd'd go to Latvia:D

Oh dear, it's not sure yet. I'll see which of the other girls are going. But I still have to wait for the schedule of my lessons, if the flights aren't too expensive, etc... I really wanna go because it's in Jurmala, where Erno actually grew up and still lives - and Jurmala is very nice too. We'll see :)

Amber Spyglass
07-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, it's a brand new day for me tomorrow, no work, no study and still bored. :tape:
Join the club:hug:

arm
07-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Anyway, time to go. See ya :kiss::hug:

arm
07-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Join the club:hug:

:hug: Well, when school starts again we'll be complaining more than we do now about being on holidays. :shrug:

arm
07-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Anyway, time to go. See ya :kiss::hug::hug:

Amber Spyglass
07-12-2009, 11:44 PM
:hug: Well, when school starts again we'll be complaining more than we do now about being on holidays. :shrug:
That's true;),night all:wavey: :kiss:

*Raine
07-13-2009, 10:53 AM
You sure were all chatty while I was gone last night. :p:lol:

:( Still not feeling better.

arm
07-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Raine :hug:

Sorry to hear that.

Good afternoon everyone :wavey: :kiss:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Hello :wavey:

Raine :hug: Hope you feel better soon.

arm
07-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey there :wavey: :kiss:

How was the work day?

ellen_
07-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Ciao tutti :wavey: Had a lazy day today, feeling a bit fluish too :) How's everyone?

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey there :wavey: :kiss:

How was the work day?

OK thanks Raquel - neither good nor bad - just kind of boring normal work :o :shrug:

Ciao tutti :wavey: Had a lazy day today, feeling a bit fluish too :) How's everyone?

Ellen :hug: Hope you feel better soon :hug:

arm
07-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Boring day for me as well. :awww:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Boring day for me as well. :awww:

I am NEVER bored at home - always so much to do..... but at work I'm almost always bored. :zzz: Just waiting and hoping for my millionaire to allow me to stay at home all day and do what I really want to do :D

arm
07-13-2009, 04:45 PM
I waiting for my millionaire as well. But I already know who he is. :rolls: And you know as well. :p

:o :rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 04:49 PM
I waiting for my millionaire as well. But I already know who he is. :rolls: And you know as well. :p

:o :rolls:

:rolls: He'd better start winning some more then, or he won't have enough money to keep you in the style to which you'd like to be accustomed :p

arm
07-13-2009, 04:56 PM
:rolls: He'd better start winning some more then, or he won't have enough money to keep you in the style to which you'd like to be accustomed :p

Oh no, as long as he has money to take me all over the world, I'll be just fine. :rolls:

But you know, with me by his side there would be no tournament he wouldn't win. ;) :rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh no, as long as he has money to take me all over the world, I'll be just fine. :rolls:

But you know, with me by his side there would be no tournament he wouldn't win. ;) :rolls:

Just make sure he pays his damn Physio well then :lol:

arm
07-13-2009, 05:14 PM
I could even make sure he made his physio date A certain woman. ;) :rolls:

Afterall, we woman do gover the world. :p

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 05:26 PM
I could even make sure he made his physio date A certain woman. ;) :rolls:

Afterall, we woman do gover the world. :p

:) Sounds good to me. Don't want too much pressure exerted though - the Physio must act on his own free will :D

arm
07-13-2009, 05:30 PM
:) Sounds good to me. Don't want too much pressure exerted though - the Physio must act on his own free will :D

Once again, we, women, are very good at manipulating people. :shrug: Specially men. :rolls: :angel:

*Raine
07-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks Rose and Raquel, :unsure: I think Ellen is right, I may have got it when I watched the Davis Cup tie. :bolt:

Ellen: I hope you feel better as well.

Where's Nole when you need him? :(:lol:
Or at least Magnus (as a substitute) :p

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Thanks Rose and Raquel, :unsure: I think Ellen is right, I may have got it when I watched the Davis Cup tie. :bolt:

Ellen: I hope you feel better as well.

Where's Nole when you need him? :(:lol:
Or at least Magnus (as a substitute) :p

Raine :hug: Guess you must be feeling a little better to be having inappropriate thoughts about Magnus :lol:

Once again, we, women, are very good at manipulating people. :shrug: Specially men. :rolls: :angel:

:lol: Even my female cat is a smart little manipulator of other cats and people (especially Alex :tape: ) in order to get what she wants, whilst my male cats are lazy and particularly stupid :tape:

arm
07-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Raine :hug: Guess you must be feeling a little better to be having inappropriate thoughts about Magnus :lol:

:lol: Even my female cat is a smart little manipulator of other cats and people (especially Alex :tape: ) in order to get what she wants, whilst my male cats are lazy and particularly stupid :tape:

Really? Funny :rolls: But see? Woman power is everywhere. :shrug:

Now I have to go. Need to take a bath, go out for dinner and probably get drunk. :drink: :rolls: :o

You know, it's kind of a depressing day for me today. :o :rolls: Please let Herdwick never read this otherwise she'll be :mad:. :rolls: :o

Talk to you all tomorrow :kiss::hug:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Really? Funny :rolls: But see? Woman power is everywhere. :shrug:

Now I have to go. Need to take a bath, go out for dinner and probably get drunk. :drink: :rolls: :o

You know, it's kind of a depressing day for me today. :o :rolls: Please let Herdwick never read this otherwise she'll be :mad:. :rolls: :o

Talk to you all tomorrow :kiss::hug:

Don't be depressed :hug: You're young and beautiful - go out and have fun. Enjoy your dinner and your drinking :p I'm off to have dinner now anyway. Will be around at some stage tomorrow, but I have to do a few things in town after work for a couple of hours :rolleyes:, so it probably won't be as early as usual.

Take care :wavey:

arm
07-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Don't be depressed :hug: You're young and beautiful - go out and have fun. Enjoy your dinner and your drinking :p I'm off to have dinner now anyway. Will be around at some stage tomorrow, but I have to do a few things in town after work for a couple of hours :rolleyes:, so it probably won't be as early as usual.

Take care :wavey:

That's the thing. :rolls: I am no so young anymore. :o 19 today :scared: And my best friend today as well, so we're both kind of in a depressive mood. :rolls:

All should be over with a couple of beers. ;)

BTW, am considering an holliday in Holland, tomorrow you have to advise me the way you can about the country. I'll probably also ask Karin. :bounce:

:wavey::kiss: Bath ready. :hug:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 06:29 PM
That's the thing. :rolls: I am no so young anymore. :o 19 today :scared: And my best friend today as well, so we're both kind of in a depressive mood. :rolls:

All should be over with a couple of beers. ;)

BTW, am considering an holliday in Holland, tomorrow you have to advise me the way you can about the country. I'll probably also ask Karin. :bounce:

:wavey::kiss: Bath ready. :hug:

Raqel :eek: I could have sworn your Birthday was on 17th which is Friday :awww: I've been thinking about it all week so as not to forget :o

Anyway - it's still your Birthday - so I'll say it now:-

:aparty:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET RAQUEL:aparty:

May you have peace, health, happiness, fun, love and laughter today and always (and you are NOT old) :lol: Love you :hug:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2292/2498153305_711b010e57.jpg

*Raine
07-13-2009, 06:37 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about. *whistling* :haha:

30 more minutes and I shall finally get some sleep! :banana: :dance:

ellen_
07-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Bday party?? :eek: Happy birthday, R :aparty:

*Raine
07-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Happy bday Raquel!! :D :aparty::aparty::aparty:

pica_pica
07-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Happy birthday Raquel!!!!! :kiss: :)

Just 24 hours away and I have to read through so many pages :rolls: Love the pictures of the Czech and Croatian teams! Pity they play each other next :(

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Happy birthday Raquel!!!!! :kiss: :)

Just 24 hours away and I have to read through so many pages :rolls: Love the pictures of the Czech and Croatian teams! Pity they play each other next :(

This thread never sleeps :p And sure I could provide more Radek photos if you require :D

pica_pica
07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
This thread never sleeps :p And sure I could provide more Radek photos if you require :D
Radek photos???! :bolt:

*Ljubica*
07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Especially for you - and Ellen and Noleta :p And especially for our Birthday girl :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/Muse85/steps.jpg

Sorry :hug: That picture is just so wrong I had to share it:lol: ut don't worry - now I'll be kind - have some happy Serb boys instead :D

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8131/82926661.jpg (http://img269.imageshack.us/i/82926661.jpg/)

Goodnight :wavey:

Noleta
07-13-2009, 11:14 PM
feliz aniversárioRaquel:smooch::banana::bdaycake:19yrs old:eek:that's sooooooooooooooooo old:p

Pwease no more Shrek picutres:sobbing:

Lee
07-14-2009, 12:25 AM
You sure were all chatty while I was gone last night. :p:lol:

:( Still not feeling better.

I order both of you get well soon :angel:

Lee
07-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Nole celebrating Raquel's birthday!

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/812/R2_vs_Stepanek_03.jpg

Amber Spyglass
07-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Breithla shona duit Raquel!!:banana: :banana:Hope you have a great night,don't be too depressed,it could be worse,you could be turning 20,now that really would be old:lol: :p(my birthday wishes were in Irish by the way,nobody really speaks it here anymore but we are still made to learn it in school:ras: :lol:)

kalisita
07-14-2009, 12:45 AM
:wavey: Busy thread! Seems like everyone is doing well. Nice to see. :) Also nice to see Lee is back from vacation. :D

:aparty: Happy birthday Raquel! :aparty: Hope it's a great one! :dance:http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/kalisita/Smilies/th_smiley-dance005.gif:bdaycake::drink::dance:

arm
07-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Thank you girls. :hug::kiss: :bounce:

Well, instead of those beers, me and my friends went to the casino. :rolls: (Yes, there is a casino in Chaves... there is like 8 casinos in Portugal and one of them is here :rolls:)

Did I win? Well, it was my first time at a casino :rolls:... all my friends had been there before so they were my guides. I had like 40€ in my wallet and said I would only play with 10€. Also decided I would leave the casino when I doubed the 10€ or lost it all. I started well, winning 5€ but then lost it all. :rolls: No big deal, just 10€. And it was damn fun. :rolls:

Off to sleep, bday is over and I am 19 years old :bigcry:. (Though the casino guy didn't seem to think so as he asked me for my ID at the entrance to confirm if I was 18 years old :rolls:)

Dini
07-14-2009, 03:07 AM
Happy belated birthday Raquel! :aparty: :bdaycake: :aparty: :bounce: :aparty: :dance:

:woohoo: :bigclap:

Haven't chatted to you in an absolute AGE, missed you. :hug: :awww: Hope you have a great year.

arm
07-14-2009, 03:14 AM
Happy belated birthday Raquel! :aparty: :bdaycake: :aparty: :bounce: :aparty: :dance:

:woohoo: :bigclap:

Haven't chatted to you in an absolute AGE, missed you. :hug: :awww: Hope you have a great year.

Thank you, thank you. :hug::kiss:

Well, I have been busy until 3rd july with exams... That's why I was away for so long. :p

How's life?

Dini
07-14-2009, 03:27 AM
Thank you, thank you. :hug::kiss:

Well, I have been busy until 3rd july with exams... That's why I was away for so long. :p

How's life?

:hug:

Life's good. :cool: I finished my exams nearly a month ago, and have been really lazy since. :lol: Mainly watching tennis, tennis and more tennis these days. :p Oh and have created a few things on photoshop, that's about it. :o

How did exams go? :)

arm
07-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Well, they went wel at least for my expectations. ;)

Am also on hollidays but bored to death. :(

Dini
07-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Well, they went wel at least for my expectations. ;)

Am also on hollidays but bored to death. :(

Still in Portugal, right? Got any plans for your summer holiday?

arm
07-14-2009, 03:42 AM
Yes, I am.

And nope, I am working on it. ;) Just wish, summer HC season was in Europe. :awww:

Dini
07-14-2009, 03:56 AM
Yes, I am.

And nope, I am working on it. ;) Just wish, summer HC season was in Europe. :awww:

Same here... :(

Gotta go now, :awww: hope to chat to you again soon. Take care. :kiss: :hug: :wavey:

ellen_
07-14-2009, 09:25 AM
So early in the day and I already have to bear with pictures of Steps :sobbing: Thanks Rosie, you just made my stomach sick too. But :worship: to Lee for compensating with a lovely 'yeahhhhhhhh' picture of our dear boy. Wish I could see him doing that again, live.

:wavey: Another lazy day, probably. Will watch cycling in bed :yeah:

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 02:50 PM
So early in the day and I already have to bear with pictures of Steps :sobbing: Thanks Rosie, you just made my stomach sick too. But :worship: to Lee for compensating with a lovely 'yeahhhhhhhh' picture of our dear boy. Wish I could see him doing that again, live.

:wavey: Another lazy day, probably. Will watch cycling in bed :yeah:

Sorry dear :hug: Should have been here last night then you could have dreamt about him instead :p Agreed Lee's photo is lovely :inlove: So thanks Lee. Hope you had a great lazy day (whilst some of us were working :rolleyes: ).

ellen_
07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
I had my almost 4 years old cousin, Maike, on visit today. I recorded it when she was counting monkeys from a game we played. It's too funny to keep it for myself :lol:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bmwOpen/Ellen?authkey=Gv1sRgCInC8IKv0MvtIQ#535836658565259 8818

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 06:40 PM
I had my almost 4 years old cousin, Maike, on visit today. I recorded it when she was counting monkeys from a game we played. It's too funny to keep it for myself :lol:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bmwOpen/Ellen?authkey=Gv1sRgCInC8IKv0MvtIQ#535836658565259 8818

:awww: She's so damn cute :inlove: And she's taking it so seriously too. Her little squeak is amazing :lol: Thanks for the laughs :D

ellen_
07-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Yeah I have no idea why she did her voice like that :lol: I even had to laugh while I was recording it. I love it.

Oh and that dress, it used to be mine :p

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah I have no idea why she did her voice like that :lol: I even had to laugh while I was recording it. I love it.

Oh and that dress, it used to be mine :p

:lol: So was that you giggling in the background? :D Pretty dress - though don't think it would fit you now :p

ellen_
07-14-2009, 06:52 PM
:lol: So was that you giggling in the background? :D Pretty dress - though don't think it would fit you now :p

Affirmative, that was me giggling :lol: And I asked her if I could get my dress back, and she said it's the dress that is too small. Smart kid :p

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 06:57 PM
Affirmative, that was me giggling :lol: And I asked her if I could get my dress back, and she said it's the dress that is too small. Smart kid :p

LOL! And a very pretty one too! Have you introduced her to the delights of live tennis yet? She could squeal whenever Nole or Ernie's opponents were about to serve - she could become invaluable to their gameplans :tape:

OK - off to eat dinner - back soon :kiss:

arm
07-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Ellen, I used to play that same game with my sister when she was younger. :rolls:

Am going to Coimbra today. 10:30pm bus which means I'll be arriving at 2:30am. :rolls:

ellen_
07-14-2009, 07:32 PM
LOL! And a very pretty one too! Have you introduced her to the delights of live tennis yet? She could squeal whenever Nole or Ernie's opponents were about to serve - she could become invaluable to their gameplans :tape:

OK - off to eat dinner - back soon :kiss:

Very funny actually. During the Wimbledon final she was screaming "Elleeeeeeeeeen" at my window but I said I wasn't coming outside because I was watching tennis. Sunday she was at my place too and she said to me "I wanna watch tv" so I asked her what she wanted to watch. She replied me "tennis" :lol:

Have a nice dinner! :wavey: R.

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Sorry dear :hug: Should have been here last night then you could have dreamt about him instead :p Agreed Lee's photo is lovely :inlove: So thanks Lee. Hope you had a great lazy day (whilst some of us were working :rolleyes: ).

Don't have a great lazy day :p So many bills and payments to look after. :sobbing: I still am going thru the mails during our absence. And it's still HOT here.

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Raquel, you have the same birthday as my sister!

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Don't have a great lazy day :p So many bills and payments to look after. :sobbing: I still am going thru the mails during our absence. And it's still HOT here.

:awww:

Very funny actually. During the Wimbledon final she was screaming "Elleeeeeeeeeen" at my window but I said I wasn't coming outside because I was watching tennis. Sunday she was at my place too and she said to me "I wanna watch tv" so I asked her what she wanted to watch. She replied me "tennis" :lol:

Have a nice dinner! :wavey: R.

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:45 PM
I just spent half of my morning wading thru my mortgage account info on line and called numerous toll free lines to figure out what happened to the homeowner insurance policy premium and to settle the balance. When everything settled, I yelled "FINALLY". Both hubby and Jr. were like WHAT?

arm
07-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Raquel, you have the same birthday as my sister!

I do? :D Very good people were born on july 13th, though I really don't know your sister, just the fact that she is related to you and that she was born in this great day... well I am sure she is a great person. :D :anegl: :rolls:

Sorry for all the bills. :awww:

Everyone :wavey: gotta go get ready for the bus. :awww: :kiss:

Lee
07-14-2009, 08:53 PM
bon voyage

arm
07-14-2009, 08:56 PM
bon voyage

:awww: 4 long hours arriving at 2:30am. :rolls: Nice!

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 08:57 PM
I do? :D Very good people were born on july 13th, though I really don't know your sister, just the fact that she is related to you and that she was born in this great day... well I am sure she is a great person. :D :anegl: :rolls:

Sorry for all the bills. :awww:

Everyone :wavey: gotta go get ready for the bus. :awww: :kiss:

Safe journey dear :hug: And I'm sure I'll sound like your Mum now :o but I sure hope someone is picking you up in Coimbra. 2.30am is way too late for a woman to be out alone :unsure:

arm
07-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Safe journey dear :hug: And I'm sure I'll sound like your Mum now :o but I sure hope someone is picking you up in Coimbra. 2.30am is way too late for a woman to be out alone :unsure:

:awww: That's sweet, Rosie. :hug: Thanks. Believe me I would have no problem at all arriving at 2:30 am grabbing a cab and going home. I am honestly not afraid because Coimbra is a quite safe place.

But, you know, boyfriends with driving licences and their own car do have a use! :rolls::angel:

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 09:04 PM
:awww: That's sweet, Rosie. :hug: Thanks. Believe me I would have no problem at all arriving at 2:30 am grabbing a cab and going home. I am honestly not afraid because Coimbra is a quite safe place.

But, you know, boyfriends with driving licenses and their own car do have a use! :rolls::angel:

For Joao :yeah: Such devotion :D And I know Coimbra probably is safe - certainly compared to London - but I sure wouldn't do it anywhere at 2.30am, and I wouldn't want any sister/daughter/friend of mine to do it either :shrug:

arm
07-14-2009, 09:12 PM
For Joao :yeah: Such devotion :D And I know Coimbra probably is safe - certainly compared to London - but I sure wouldn't do it anywhere at 2.30am, and I wouldn't want any sister/daughter/friend of mine to do it either :shrug:

Thank you. :hug::smooch:

But I'll be safe. He himself wanted to pick me up because he is desperate to give my bday presents. There's this present he has been working on it for ages. He tells me when he goes out to take care of it and is always talking about the damn present, and I have no idea what it is! He evn told my best friend about it and she is always telling me that the present has everything to do with me, and that it's perfect for me bla bla bla. The 2 of them are more excited about the present than I am! :rolls:

But eventhough they talk about this all the time I still have no clue! But if it has everything to do with me it must be about tennis/literature/traveling. :rolls: (Or shoes, ok :rolls: :o)

So, before I even considered the possibility of grabbing a cab he told me he wanted to pick me up. :shrug:

Ok, my bag is ready. :rolls: It took me 2 minutes. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 09:15 PM

But I'll be safe. He himself wanted to pick me up because he is desperate to give my bday presents. There's this present he has been working on it for ages. He tells me when he goes out to take care of it and is always talking about the damn present, and I have no idea what it is! He evn told my best friend about it and she is always telling me that the present has everything to do with me, and that it's perfect for me bla bla bla. The 2 of them are more excited about the present than I am! :rolls:

But eventhough they talk about this all the time I still have no clue! But if it has everything to do with me it must be about tennis/literature/traveling. :rolls: (Or shoes, ok :rolls: :o)

So, before I even considered the possibility of grabbing a cab he told me he wanted to pick me up. :shrug:

Maybe he's bought you the car he's picking you up in? :tape: Or a weekend away on Novak's yacht :p

arm
07-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Maybe he's bought you the car he's picking you up in? :tape: Or a weekend away on Novak's yacht :p

I am too lazy to get my a** to classes and get mny driving licence, so no car. :rolls:

Plus, he is damn jealous of Nole, so no weekend on anything that belongs to Nole or is related to him. :rolls:

*Ljubica*
07-14-2009, 09:23 PM
I am too lazy to get my a** to classes and get mny driving licence, so no car. :rolls:

Plus, he is damn jealous of Nole, so no weekend on anything that belongs to Nole or is related to him. :rolls:

Then maybe....... a ring........ :bolt: :tape:

arm
07-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Then maybe....... a ring........ :bolt: :tape:

HAHAHA:bolt::bolt::bolt:

:scratch: My friends says the present has everything to do with me and she knows how allergic I am to long term relationships. :rolls:

That was really funny, Rose. :rolleyes:

Lee
07-14-2009, 09:28 PM
I spent the last 30 minutes to compose a very nice complain to a company where me and my family were being discriminated against last week. Now I am waiting for action from that company. :p

Lee
07-14-2009, 09:29 PM

A belated birthday present? NICE!!!