It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. [Archive] - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 04:39 PM
:rolls: *Detects signs of incipient lust*

Nole - you are clearly in danger of being cast aside for a younger model. And after all you've done for her over the years.

Women can be so fickle.

ellen_
06-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I agree with her though. His appearance rather pulled me towards the tv too :angel: The tan, the dark curls, the red jacket,...

It's spring, the birds are singing, gorgeous flowers everywhere. That all has to do with it too, I guess :lol:

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Nole - you are clearly in danger of being cast aside for a younger model. And after all you've done for her over the years.

Women can be so fickle.

That's why they love us so :angel:

*Raine
06-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Re: Grigor, I agree with both Rose and Ellen. :angel:

I found a stream that works for me :woohoo:: http://www.justin.tv/bababula3

I hope it lasts longer.

Women can be so fickle.

Nole will always be my no. 1 no matter how much I post fangirl stuff about Magnus Norman/Miljan. :o :angel: :p

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Re: Grigor, I agree with both Rose and Ellen. :angel:

I found a stream that works for me :woohoo:: http://www.justin.tv/bababula3

I hope it lasts longer.

Nole will always be my no. 1 no matter how much I post fangirl stuff about Magnus Norman/Miljan. :o :angel: :p

You can fangirl Miljan all you like as long as you don't touch :armed:

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 05:20 PM
I must seek out this Grigor - I do have a weakness for young dark Slavs.:D - once i have attended to my domestic responsibilites.

Did anyone notice his cheekbones?

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I must seek out this Grigor - I do have a weakness for young dark Slavs.:D - once i have attended to my domestic responsibilites.

Did anyone notice his cheekbones?

Not the greatest photo - but I get the chance to :drool: over Dima at the same time :lol:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I noticed his cheekbones, yes. Aswell as his cute nose, his smile, his white teeth and his abs.

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I noticed his cheekbones, yes. Aswell as his cute nose, his smile, his white teeth and his abs.

:lol: I take it he might soon make it onto your "fave" players list then? :D

I mostly noticed his very assured, mature manner, his smile, and his accent,- as I have a weakness for Slavic accents :inlove:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh no, not yet. Haven't even seen him play, I think :scratch: Tomorrow! Against Simon :dance:

*Raine
06-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow two good looking guys. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Dimitrov's one of the players I am watching out for.

You can fangirl Miljan all you like as long as you don't touch :armed:

:angel: :angel: :angel: Too late.

:nerner:

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
For Dimitrov fangirls everywhere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvxvXv6QIkc&feature=response_watch

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Hmm - loses points straight away with me for underwear visible (while wearing jeans that is). *Waves stick angrily* I detest that.

More research required.....

*Raine
06-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I made a Djokovic family on Sims 2. One guy (named Novak :p) had an affair with three women in the same house. Those women have one baby each. :o :haha: :spit:

Poor daddy Novak. I named one girl "Elle" (I admit I was thinking of Ellen at that time but I forgot the "n") and the babies are - Djordje and Jelena, no idea for the name of the third baby yet.

Lee
06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Reply to Herdwick's post in tournament thread...

The town I stayed is a tiny little tourist town, Moab, so most people I saw are tourists and spoke all kinds of languages :lol:

We were too greedy to try to see everything, thus, too pack :p but the motel we booked was utterly shit so we didn't want to stay there :lol: We stayed in others of the same group but they were much much better. Unfortunately, not this one but we did not have many choices when we have a big dog with us.

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Hmm - loses points straight away with me for underwear visible (while wearing jeans that is). *Waves stick angrily* I detest that.

More research required.....

:lol: Don't like it much myself - but he's young and it's trendy, so they tell me :p

I made a Djokovic family on Sims 2. One guy (named Novak :p) had an affair with three women in the same house. Those women have one baby each. :o :haha: :spit:

Poor daddy Novak. I named one girl "Elle" (I admit I was thinking of Ellen at that time but I forgot the "n") and the babies are - Djordje and Jelena, no idea for the name of the third baby yet.

:tape: I'm not sure I dare ask for any more information :tape::lol:

The town I stayed is a tiny little tourist town, Moab, so most people I saw are tourists and spoke all kinds of languages :lol:

We were too greedy to try to see everything, thus, too pack :p but the motel we booked was utterly shit so we didn't want to stay there :lol: We stayed in others of the same group but they were much much better. Unfortunately, not this one but we did not have many choices when we have a big dog with us.

Welcome back Lee :hug: Sorry the motel waan't so good, but at least you seem to have made the most of your time away.

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 06:17 PM

So Moab is mainly there to service the national parks. How was your washpot? :rolls:

Dashed good to have you back to restore forum discipline - things have declined shockingly in your absence. ;)

*Raine
06-09-2009, 06:42 PM
:tape: I'm not sure I dare ask for any more information :tape::lol:

Here's Elle and baby Jelena. Apparently Daddy Novak is sleeping that time. :tape:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ups7lv.jpg

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 06:47 PM
:rolls: Definitive proof that Nole too has run amok in Lee's absence.

Lee
06-09-2009, 06:55 PM
So Moab is mainly there to service the national parks. How was your washpot? :rolls:

Dashed good to have you back to restore forum discipline - things have declined shockingly in your absence. ;)

washpot? :scratch:

:rolls: Definitive proof that Nole too has run amok in Lee's absence.

Nole is amazing, 3 kids in 4 days. :worship:

Herdwick
06-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Sorry - I do ramble on at times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab_Is_My_Washpot

Stephen Fry's autobiography

arm
06-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Lee! :hug: Welcome back. :D You've been missed. :bounce:

3 babies for Nole? :rolls: :eek:

No time to stick around :wavey::hug:

Lee
06-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Sorry - I do ramble on at times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab_Is_My_Washpot

Stephen Fry's autobiography

I see ;)

And the funny thing is...... I threw away my pair of sneakers upon return and one of the reasons is I can't get the sand trapped inside out. The sand is so fine that it gets inside my feet/between my toes even I was wearing a clean pair of socks the next day.

And the stupid and lazy me got a pretty nasty sun burnt on the shoulders and forehead.

So I guess Moab, UT is named after Moab in Jordan. It's a nice little town but I didn't really spend enough time there to draw any conclusion. Of course, I doubt there'll be any little towns that tops Banff, Jasper, Cochrane, etc in Alberta, Canada. :p

Lee! :hug: Welcome back. :D You've been missed. :bounce:

3 babies for Nole? :rolls: :eek:

No time to stick around :wavey::hug:

*Raine
06-09-2009, 07:31 PM
:lol:

Nole playing with his son, Djordje. (Nina is the mother):

http://i40.tinypic.com/10ye2h2.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/1672q6p.jpg

:wavey: Welcome back Lee.

*waves* off to bed.

*Ljubica*
06-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Here's Elle and baby Jelena. Apparently Daddy Novak is sleeping that time. :tape:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ups7lv.jpg

Baby Jelena looks a lot like Daddy I think :hearts:

Lee
06-09-2009, 07:49 PM
:wavey: Welcome back Lee.

I read your remarks in picture thread. I LIKE THAT OUTFIT!

*Raine
06-09-2009, 08:52 PM
OMG OMG OMG

Magnus Norman was online. He replied to my congrats message on the chat. :eek::eek::eek::eek::bigcry::inlove::inlove::inlov e::inlove: I am still shaking.

ellewoods
06-09-2009, 10:30 PM

:ras: it's because deep down you know I am better suited to Novak than Ellen - your subconscious told you so! Virtual me is going to kick those other girls to the curb (but with child support) :angel:

PS I think Grigor is gorgeous but too young for me.

PPS Welcome back Lee! :hug:

ellen_
06-09-2009, 10:53 PM
I wasn't mean enough to play that character who kicks the other girls to the curb etc :shrug: :ras:

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 02:44 AM
I wasn't mean enough to play that character who kicks the other girls to the curb etc :shrug: :ras:

Virtual Ellen is meant to go snuggle with virtual Ernie :nerner: And dude, I'm giving them child support! They just have to lay their virtual hands off virtual Novak :devil:

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 04:30 AM
Guys it's 12.1C today and I am freeeeeezing! How can this be your summer?? :bs:

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:48 AM
:ras: it's because deep down you know I am better suited to Novak than Ellen - your subconscious told you so! Virtual me is going to kick those other girls to the curb (but with child support) :angel:

PS I think Grigor is gorgeous but too young for me.

PPS Welcome back Lee! :hug:

Thanks

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:49 AM

Calgarians will be sunbathing in this temperature. :lol:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 05:32 AM

Because we're cool Northerers and we're used to it - usually, like today, it is raining too:rain: So I am off to work in the :rain: now.See you later :kiss:

Raine :hug: Nice to hear that Magnus contacted you :D

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 08:39 AM
:wavey:

Fun for anyone trying to get to Queens today or tomorrow - the tube is on strike for 48 hours. Unless the attendees are so well-heeled that public transport doesn't feature in their plans :lol:

Andykins on 2nd anyway:bounce: Followed by the allegedly Gorgeous Grigor. Weather permitting - doesn't look too great on the BBC though.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Virtual Ellen is meant to go snuggle with virtual Ernie :nerner: And dude, I'm giving them child support! They just have to lay their virtual hands off virtual Novak :devil:

:hatoff: Very true. Now you're my friend again :hug: :p

Still think it's weird that you call girls 'dude' :rolls:

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Haha it's an Aussie (maybe American too?) thing to do. I call everyone dude. :nerner:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 11:58 AM
:rolleyes:Queens no play yet due to rain.

Perhaps the simple reason for Nole playing Halle is that they've got a roof there.:shrug:

Marion29520
06-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I think he chose Halle for being head number 2 cause if he go to the queens he would be 3 and he play Nadal and Murray

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 12:30 PM
I think he chose Halle for being head number 2 cause if he go to the queens he would be 3 and he play Nadal and Murray

I think another reason may be that he was paid a hefty appearance fee?

ellen_
06-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Or all 3 reasons together :ras:

Herdwick, do you perhaps know when play can be started, approx? That website is one big pain in the butt and I haven't seen Sue yet today to give me an update :sobbing:

Awesome news, my friend has the American/Mexican flu :unsure:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Swine fever in Flanders! Don't panic and wash your hands!

Agree Queens website is unhelpful. Just coming on court on the BBC web - covers are off. BBC TV coverage doesn't start until 2pm our time. Cilic up first then Andykins.:D

*Raine
06-10-2009, 12:50 PM
:secret: On second thought, I've decided not to post that very short fb chat w/ Mr. Norman.

Who knows who lurks here. :o:ignore::bolt:

Herdwick: We have 23 cases of swine flu in my country now. There's one case in the university I graduated from college. :sobbing:

Elle and Ellen: Don't worry, I'll make a new Noleland family on Sims 2 soon. I promise I won't mess up your names this time, Elle you'll be one of Nole's "chicks" amd Ellen you'll have Ernie. :haha:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 12:55 PM
No deaths I hope? There's hundreds in the UK I think but no one has died and it seems a relatively mild illness at present. But of course the virus could mutate into something nastier...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8083179.stm

ellen_
06-10-2009, 01:10 PM
That flu is in Belgium for a while now, but my friend got it from NYC :unsure:

Lovely schedule for today in London. Cilic -Mahut first, will be interesting I think. I'll probably skip Murray afterwards but looking forward to Dimitrov-Simon and Malisse-Safin :bounce:

They're talking way too much in Sue's studio btw. Yesterday she said in the middle of a conversation "Oh, if you wanna watch tennis just press the red button". Talking is definitely more important :yeah:

Edit: They went to the match. Came back to the studio after 2 minutes to show a spider? :spit:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Safin has w/d due to a back injury so you will have to slake your lust on young Grigor. Be gentle now...

Or you could drop your standards and give Andykins a try :devil:

ellen_
06-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Safin has w/d due to a back injury so you will have to slake your lust on young Grigor. Be gentle now...

Or you could drop your standards and give Andykins a try :devil:

Pff, I wanted to see Xavier play against him :sobbing:

Hmm, I'll see if I give Andy a try... But I think I prefer to be 100% focussed on Gilles-Grigor.

*Raine
06-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Herdwick: No deaths so far but they did shut down the schools for 10 days. We have the most number of cases in Asia now. :sad:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Australia looks badly hit - strange.

Am intrigued to see young Grigor - the photos I can find are ambiguous. But the BBC are describing him as Federeresque so I shall concentrate on his tennis.:angel:

Marin in trouble at present and grey clouds looming.

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 01:44 PM
The last I heard, Australia had over 1000 reported cases of swine...

edit: jinx H. Yes it is very very strange. Every day on the news the number skyrockets. Don't understand why :shrug:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Mahut reminds me slightly of a hyena.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Welcome in Safari Park, Nicolas! :hug:

Got slightly distracted by wonderful pics of E at Queens, but came back to Earth to see Cilic still in the match :yeah:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 02:17 PM
I've heard about the cases in Australia too from my sister who lives there.

And what about the time of the anthrax? That was scary too. :bolt:

:haha: at Safari Park.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 02:19 PM
And what about the time of the anthrax? That was scary too. :bolt:

I think the acid attacks in HK are quite disturbing too :unsure:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Aaargh :banghead: F*** this ******* computer. I am just home, but it keeps on stalling/freezing/throwing me out etc :rolleyes: So if I disappear at any time, I haven't run away with a teenage Bulgarian or whatever :rolleyes:

Hope all are well. Cilic is losing, Baghdatis is losing - so all is :spit: right now.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 02:37 PM
The acid attacks are awful. Thought they'd stopped but there was another one a couple of days ago.

Marin not looking too good - 5-3 down in 2nd set TB now.

Stephie Cesc
06-10-2009, 02:39 PM
I think the acid attacks in HK are quite disturbing too :unsure:

:eek: Yeah, that guy is crazy :confused: The police still don't know where he is atm. Third time in one month :armed: Gosh, luckily I don't live near that area.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 02:39 PM
:wavey: Marin not a happy bunny today:sad:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 02:44 PM
What's the time? It's time for Andykins! :bounce:

I can hear the delight resounding round the board...:rolls:

Looking lovely in best Scottish blue :D

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 02:44 PM
What's the time? It's time for Andykins! :bounce:

I can hear the delight resounding round the board...

:eek: :bolt: It will probably :rain: soon. It's been pouring here for hours and I'm really not so far away.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Marin :sobbing: But he just wasn't good enough today to beat Nicolas. Misha winning :bounce:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 02:48 PM
:eek: :bolt: It will probably :rain: soon. It's been pouring here for hours and I'm really not so far away.

:haha: Bad day dear?

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 02:50 PM
:haha: Bad day dear?

"Substance Abuse and it's effect on Refugee Families: An Overview" :rolleyes: Plus the fact I had another Pass for Queens today if I could have got the day off! So I rest my case :p

ellen_
06-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Andy's wearing his sports bra again :banana:

Yes, Rosie... Bad day? :lol: Get in your kitchen for a while and we'll yell when Andy-Andreas left again :p

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 02:53 PM
I thought and hoped we'd seen the last of the SB. And white is so not his colour :rolleyes:

Quite amazing how many things can be abbreviated to SB:angel:

Case duly rested. :D Are refugees particularly prone to substance abuse? Or is it just Afghans - the local harvest etc?

ellen_
06-10-2009, 02:56 PM
That took me so embarrassingly long to understand what you're saying :tape: We have too many things called 'SB' here.

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 03:00 PM
I thought and hoped we'd seen the last of the SB. And white is so not his colour :rolleyes:

Quite amazing how many things can be abbreviated to SB:angel:

Case duly rested. :D Are refugees particularly prone to substance abuse? Or is it just Afghans - the local harvest etc?

No more than any others kids to be honest - just that my work deals mainly with them, so most training etc is geared towards that angle.
Andy's wearing his sports bra again :banana:

Yes, Rosie... Bad day? :lol: Get in your kitchen for a while and we'll yell when Andy-Andreas left again :p

Then I wouldn't be able to follow Nole's thrilling doubles on the scoreboard :sad: Marco just lost :sad: but guess I can live with that as it was to Misha Youzhny.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Suppose you couldn't blame the poor sods if they were :shrug: Life's not exactly a bed of roses for them.

Andykins looking pale but interesting.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Then I wouldn't be able to follow Nole's thrilling doubles on the scoreboard :sad: Marco just lost :sad: but guess I can live with that as it was to Misha Youzhny.

Misha :bounce: Plays either Dimitrov or Simon next. Time to finally put him on Center Court, I'd say.

Safin is replaced by De Voest, so will Malisse still play his R2 today? :scratch:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Misha :bounce: Plays either Dimitrov or Simon next. Time to finally put him on Center Court, I'd say.

One would hope so. :)

Suppose you couldn't blame the poor sods if they were :shrug: Life's not exactly a bed of roses for them.

Andykins looking pale but interesting.

But I am there to make it better- with my "education" classes :D

Pale - yes - interesting - never :devil: I've seen maggots look more interesting :p

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Acid attacks in HK? This is the first I heard of them - I just went and googled it and I'm going to be staying near the area that they are happening in :scared:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Some nutter chucking it out windows on to busy shopping streets. Perhaps an umbrella might be wise?

Most enjoyable from Andykins at present.

*Raine
06-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Baghdatis lost? :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Baghdatis lost? :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Yes - score was 4-6, 6-7(3).

ellewoods
06-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Indeed a nutter. Why would someone want to do something like that? Sick people in this world.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Aka MacMaggot? But that would be most unkind...:sad::nerner:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 03:35 PM
:eek::eek: I just read it too. That's just sick. :smash:

Yes - score was 4-6, 6-7(3).

Thanks. :sad:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Aka MacMaggot? But that would be most unkind...:sad::nerner:

Sometimes I can be :nerner: Especially whern I'm in a BAD mood, :spit: and all my TV shows is The Maggot, when Dima is playing in Halle. I am so, so, so :mad: that the players I like to watch like Dima and Nole are in Halle,whilst the ones I like who played Queens (like Janko, Marin and Marcos) are already gone, leaving me no one to really cheer for :sad:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 03:44 PM
DSF are showing Dima:angel:

As is http://atdhe.net/7021/watch-atp-gerry-weber-open

But Kohli has a break.

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 03:47 PM
DSF are showing Dima:angel:

As is http://atdhe.net/7021/watch-atp-gerry-weber-open

But Kohli has a break.

I'm watching it on bet365 right now, becasue the adhte stream won't open for me today :sad: And - yes - he's losing - but at least he's much more attractive to look at than MacMaggot :tape:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 03:52 PM
:hug: Poor MacMaggot. :sad:

Still it could have been worse :devil: - at least Rafababy withdrew.

BBC commentators fawning over Andykins today - keep waffling on about his stunning physique :lol: :lick:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 04:00 PM
:hug: Poor MacMaggot. :sad:

Still it could have been worse :devil: - at least Rafababy withdrew.

BBC commentators fawning over Andykins today - keep waffling on about his stunning physique :lol: :lick:

Don't forget to retun their white sticks to them as they leave tonight -or they lose their way down the Palliser Road :devil: I was going to say on their way to the tube - but of course we still have no trains again today :rolleyes:

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Some nutter chucking it out windows on to busy shopping streets. Perhaps an umbrella might be wise?

Most enjoyable from Andykins at present.

It's difficult to move around with an umbrella in that area. But I guess it won't be as busy now. :awww: Real sorry for the merchants there, this affects their livelihood the most.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Black socks in white shoes look quite odd to me. At least Gilles is in plain white again :devil: And with a stubble :lick:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
:wavey: Lee - still in stern mood? Should we assign you the role of the forum disciplinarian?

The much-discussed Grigor now on court - I shall watch him closely. Quite cute thus far but agree about the socks :bolt:

But he's playing Gillou who we know has some very distracting tendencies on court:devil:

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
:wavey: Lee - still in stern mood? Should we assign you the fole of the forum disciplinarian?

The much-discussed Grigor now on court - I shall watch him closely. Quite cute thus far.

But he's playing Gillou who we know has some very distracting tendencies on court:devil:

Herdwick dear, you miss my post in Nole's pic thread :angel:

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Gillou :inlove: Problem with his knee :awww:

Black vs White :rolls:

ellen_
06-10-2009, 04:14 PM
The much-discussed Grigor now on court - I shall watch him closely. Quite cute thus far but agree about the socks :bolt:

In full action already.

And I'd like to have more close ups from Grigor's curls :yeah:

savesthedizzle
06-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Does anyone know of any streams for Grigor-Gilles? That match is all sorts of :lick:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know of any streams for Grigor-Gilles? That match is all sorts of :lick:

http://atdhe.net/7394/watch-atp-queens-club

It's not brilliant though.

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:19 PM
In full action already.

And I'd like to have more close ups from Grigor's curls :yeah:

Can't see it from the stream :lol:

savesthedizzle
06-10-2009, 04:19 PM
http://atdhe.net/7394/watch-atp-queens-club

It's not brilliant though.

It is better than nothing :) :hug: thank you!

kalisita
06-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Simon match: http://www.fromsport.com/video-34198.html

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Herdwick dear, you miss my post in Nole's pic thread :angel:

So no dice on the dominatrix front? Ok - we'll cancel the order for the boots and the whip.:lol:

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:29 PM
You can leave the boots and whips to Larah/partygirl. :lol:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh Dmitry :banghead: Serving for the 2nd set and imploded and lost it to 0 :fiery: Damned headcase (just like all my players :sobbing: )

*Raine
06-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Tired of having to open a lot of pages for your emails?

Or tired of opening applications? Try Digsby - the IM, Email and Social Networks application in one.

link: http://www.digsby.com/features.php

:haha: It's really cool.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM
:wavey: Are you on commission?

ellen_
06-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Tired of having to open a lot of pages for your emails?

Or tired of opening applications? Try Digsby - the IM, Email and Social Networks application in one.

link: http://www.digsby.com/features.php

:haha: It's really cool.

You sound like those salespeople who suddenly show up on tv around 1am, with some annoying tune on the background :help:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Come on Dima you a*seclown - take the bloody tie-break :spit:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Another scalp for Kohli....:hug: for Rosie.

Lee
06-10-2009, 04:56 PM
:hug: Rose

ellen_
06-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Give me back my live images :fiery: :explode: :armed:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
:wavey: Are you on commission?

You sound like those salespeople who suddenly show up on tv around 1am, with some annoying tune on the background :help:

^^ :haha: :haha:

That's what happens to me when I eat popcorn. :D

Seriously, it's a handy tool. :p

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Bulgarian eyes not a patch on Serbian :inlove: or even French eyes :kiss:that's for sure.

Curls are cute though and I like his game. The black strapping unfortunately makes it look as if he's wearing sock suspenders. Shades of Eric Morercambe as a result.:lol:

ellen_
06-10-2009, 05:09 PM
From a distance, it even looks like he's wearing football socks. It's really wrong :tape:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Bulgarian eyes not a patch on Serbian :inlove: or even French eyes :kiss:that's for sure.

Curls are cute though and I like his game. The black strapping unfortunately makes it look as if he's wearing sock suspenders. Shades of Eric Morercambe as a result.[/B]:lol:

:lol: Evidently they are just a precaution because he is still growing and quite thin, so there are some strains and stresses on his joints :shrug: That is what Lundgen said in an interview somewhere that I saw.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Gael out of Queens because of the wrist injury:sad: He just has no luck at all :hug:

Dimitrov lacks Nole's overtly masculine profile too. He's almost pretty...

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Gael out of Queens because of the wrist injury:sad: He just has no luck at all :hug:

:awww: Gael - that wrist looked bad yesterday - guess they all have to be very careful with Wimbledon just around the corner?

ellen_
06-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Herdwick, urgent message for you in the Taste thread :wavey:

Gaël :awww: :hug:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Just keep swimming just keep swimming

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 05:20 PM
An addition to your list perchance?

Waiting for someone to add Grigor.

kalisita
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM

That's my feeling about him. :shrug: He's definitely attractive, nice features, but just a tad too pretty to really entice.

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM

He's too young for me :o I do like him though!

ellen_
06-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I need some more time before I ask you to add Grigor :lol: I want Gilles to win today anyway :bounce:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 05:38 PM
That's my feeling about him. :shrug: He's definitely attractive, nice features, but just a tad too pretty to really entice.

Japan has a lot of bishounen aka pretty boys. Gackt is one example, he's even prettier than some female celebrities. Which I don't mind. :D

Me!! I've added him since January. :D

ellen_
06-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I can't remember seeing a tattoo on Grigor's tummy when he was posing with Dima :scratch: What was that?

And a :bounce: for the rebreak.

Lee
06-10-2009, 05:52 PM
:help: Took 40 minutes to sign all the papers just to refinance the house aka getting mortgage from another company.

I still prefer the French cutie pie. :p

ellen_
06-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Grigor's legs still look rather fragile to me :awww:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
I am still so undecided about Gilles. I can see he is pretty cute looking - has lovely eyes, - and when he speaks he is obviously quite an intelligent guy and quite a deep thinker. But somehow he just doesn't move me :shrug: I don't dislike him in any way or anything - sometimes I almost like him - but I just don't "feel" anything if that makes sense:o Sorry Gillou fans here :o

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
:yeah:Consensus on this board seems to be that our Baby Bulgar has a bit of maturing to do. Pretty boys don't really hit the collective Gspot (well except possibly for Raine's:D)

Gillou::hug:

And the SB lost the first to Arse.

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:00 PM
:lol: Another tie-break for Gillou and Grisha........
Like these two......at least they are guys to gaze at.....
And may beautiful shots :inlove:

Lee
I am cheering for the Arse here.

Allez Gillou.

ellen_
I am still so undecided about Gilles. I can see he is pretty cute looking - has lovely eyes, - and when he speaks he is obviously quite an intelligent guy and quite a deep thinker. But somehow he just doesn't move me :shrug: I don't dislike him in any way or anything - sometimes I almost like him - but I just don't "feel" anything if that makes sense:o Sorry Gillou fans here :o

More for me then :lick:

*Ljubica*
More for me then :lick:

Be my guest :D Miljan is more than enough for me - I really don't need much more!

Lee
06-10-2009, 06:02 PM
:smash: Gillou

Allez

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 06:03 PM
If The Arse is Tommy Haas, I'm really not sure I can cheer for him :o He is very, VERY close to my Level 3 dislike list :tape:

Lee
Grigor didn't want to let go of Gillou's hand :rolls:

ellen_
And I just found out Malisse is already playing :tape: They put him on some outside court now, tsss.

Gilles :kiss:

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Well done Gillou! :woohoo:
Not bad play, Grisha :hug:
They are so cute at the end .....holding hands and smiled at each other :inlove:

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh, I just notice! :eek: How did Jo lose the first set?! Anyone watching that match? :confused:

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 06:05 PM
I am now. Auf gehts Tommy!

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Just switched on the stream......horrible backhand by Tsonga, and he smashed his racquet!
He had a horrible slide just as Haas did a beautiful lob!
Then an ace from Jo!
So much drama, haha! :rolls:

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Then many many aces to hold serve from 15-40 down......omg! That's so funny

*Raine
06-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Here's Gackt, the Japanese guy who I said looks feminine. He's very pretty. :angel: :) :inlove:
(Most Korean men look like girls too.)

http://files.nireblog.com/blogs1/sallyprincess/files/justgackt6.jpg

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/66604/Gackt.jpg (http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/66604/Gackt.jpg)

http://thinkiris.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/gackt.jpg

He's a good singer, and has a deep speaking voice.

More for me too. :angel:

:yeah:Consensus on this board seems to be that our Baby Bulgar has a bit of maturing to do. Pretty boys don't really hit the collective Gspot (well except possibly for Raine's:D)

and who's this player you nicknamed Arse? :haha:

Lee
06-10-2009, 06:12 PM
:unsure: that japanese guy.

Never like any of them though. :p

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:14 PM

Me too.

ellen_
06-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Oh that is actually a guy? :eek: Seriously, is he? I'm getting confused here.

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:25 PM
You are not used to that. There are really many many Japanese and Korean stars like that. :o They always give me creeps. Sorry, Raine. :p

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Raine - seriously are those all men? Must get confusing after a few drinks...

Arse = french pronunciation of Haas:angel:

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:28 PM
We were talking about Nole's slides and falls yesterday...it seems nothing compared to SB today :tape:

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Bye bye the stinging bee, floating butterfly or whatever :rolleyes:
Nole and Melzer the only seeds left, omg

Lee
06-10-2009, 06:31 PM
But the Germans are playing well and that's what the tournament director prefers, pica.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 06:32 PM
:woohoo: Tommy

SB raus! Schon unglaublich auf dem Rasen! Auf Wiedersehen :wavey:
Sieg Nole!

*Raine
06-10-2009, 06:37 PM
But if you really want the beautiful men. Anime is where it's at. :D :rocker2:
Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi: (black haired guy)

http://www.geocities.com/vampire9092000/couple_Hotohori_Houki.jpg

Nuriko: from Fushigi Yuugi
http://images.absoluteanime.com/fushigi_yugi/nuriko.jpg

Two guys from Saiunkoku Monogatari, girl is the one on the middle:
http://img.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2009/1/26/9/1021355981/497d244e_saiunkoku_monogatari_original_sound1.jpg

:p He reminds me of Squall from Final Fantasy 8. :).

Yep he is... :D

ellen_
06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
But if you really want the beautiful men. Anime is where it's at. :D :rocker2:D

Yeah but they can't give you babies, can they? :p And I still think they can all be girls :tape: :o

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I think we need a real man :D

http://i43.tinypic.com/in50yw.png

ellen_
06-10-2009, 06:44 PM
:worship: A real man. I was already getting withdrawal symptoms.

pica_pica
06-10-2009, 06:46 PM
:inlove: Nole, Nole, so cute in this foto

Lee
06-10-2009, 06:53 PM
The only Japanese guy I ever liked is 玉置浩二 Koji Tamaki and it's because of his music. :lol:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Nice Nole pic.. which reminds me I need to request a new blend.

My friend made me these:

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zq8u2r.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/3092gk2.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/287pw95.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/308f6gk.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/29atimb.jpg

all of these, credit to Bianca from Idolforums.com

Yeah but they can't give you babies, can they? :p And I still think they can all be girls :tape: :o

:p :p :p I admit I like more of the bad ass characters from anime rather than the bishies.

Lee
06-10-2009, 07:01 PM
XaXa :woohoo:

Winning 2 tight TB vs Rik De Voest :tape:

ellen_
06-10-2009, 07:03 PM
XaXa :woohoo:

Winning 2 tight TB vs Rik De Voest :tape:

I knoooooooow :bounce: :woohoo:

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 07:06 PM
:woohoo: Tommy

SB raus! Schon unglaublich auf dem Rasen! Auf Wiedersehen :wavey:
Sieg Nole!

Happy are we? :angel: But - sorry - I cannot ever EVER cheer for The Arse :spit:

As for those Japanese guys - sorry- but they're scary- more like little girls :unsure: I like REAL men :inlove:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 07:09 PM
And the rest of the collection:

http://i39.tinypic.com/o0dm35.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2jd1k9.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2iiigxd.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/msm48z.jpg

all of these, credit to Bianca from Idolforums.com

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Not another one who propositioned you?:rolls:

Should be clearing bookcases for the re-wiring but it's Poldark. JP:hug: is dealing with the electrician and the carpenter.

Was that a glimpse of Goran :D

Lee
06-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Nice collection Raine. Only Agassi is too dominant in the missing one. :p

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Not another one who propositioned you?:rolls:

Should be clearing bookcases for the re-wiring but it's Poldark. JP:hug: is dealing with the electrician and the carpenter.

A glimpse of Goran :D

Thank God that has never happened :angel: But I did once see him push past (in fact almost push over :rolleyes: ), a 10-year-old girl who had been waiting for an autograph for hours, and make her cry without even stopping :spit: And have seen him behaving in an arrogant manner to people far too often. He's very handsome- but I don't like his manner :shrug:

And - remember - it was my friend who Gael was propositioning - not me :nerner:

*Raine
06-10-2009, 07:22 PM
And these are the tennis blends she made for herself:

http://i40.tinypic.com/6tenv6.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/kcjvh5.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/302rkmw.jpg

^ siggies made by Bianca from idolforums.

Was that a glimpse of Goran :D

Yep.. :D

*Raine
06-10-2009, 07:29 PM
:wavey: Hope you all enjoyed the blends I posted. I'll ask her for a Nole wallpaper and post it here once it's finished.

:wavey: good night.

Lee
06-10-2009, 07:32 PM
:wavey: Nite Raine

I am leaving too. Already put off the grocery shopping yesterday and can't delay anymore.

Herdwick
06-10-2009, 07:33 PM

*Ljubica*
06-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Goodnight Raine - sweet dreams :kiss:

And bye for now Lee :wavey:

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 03:42 AM

It doesn't take much :devil:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 07:39 AM

Morning Elle

All well down under?

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Hey there Herdwick :hug:

All is as well as can be but all this studying is driving me insane. I need to get out of the house but I will feel guilty if I do :awww:

How are you?

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 07:55 AM
:hug: for the studying. Not a good time to be graduating either.

I'm :bounce: thank you. WAH today and tomorrow, plenty of tennis on TV and we're off to the Hebrides for a week on Saturday. Life is good!

*Raine
06-11-2009, 08:15 AM
:wavey: Elle and Herdwick

Have a nice day :hug:. My parents and I are on a out of town trip for two days starting tomorrow. :D

What is WAH btw? :confused:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 08:19 AM
:wavey: Raine

WAH = working at home. I am a great fan of it:D

Have a fun weekend - somewhere nice?

*Raine
06-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Oh so that's what it means. :D

The small town we're going to is really a tourist spot, no wonderful beaches or anything. But it is amazing because it's the town where my parents lived for some time after they got married. :)

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 08:46 AM
Wow, have fun you two! I can't wait until this dreaded exam period is over and I can finally relax and start planning my European Escapades and go to HK and China :bounce:

And with the "not being a good time to graduate" I do agree but I am one of the lucky few to already have a graduate offer so I'm not too panicky just yet. If they ever revoke my offer then I will be hysterical :unsure: Although I do have another interview next Wednesday for that government job I wanted. Fingers crossed!

Ahh, H I see your avatar has returned to Nole.

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 09:11 AM
12 pupils at a secondary school were found to have contracted the swine flu virus :unsure: All primary schools and kindergartens in HK would be shut for 14 days :awww: You have to be careful, Elle :lol: (:secret: and also the acid attacks here :p)

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Huh. Do I still want to come to HK then? :scared:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Still be more worried about the acid myself.

Nole is indeed redux. I did miss him.:inlove: And that's a very Nole-esque pose...

Stephie Cesc
06-11-2009, 09:26 AM
:awww: HK is not a safe place anymore :scared: As for the acid attacks, just don't go near the area of Mong Kok and you should be fine. :p

*Raine
06-11-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm eating santol now. :yippee::yippee:

http://www.fruitlovers.com/Santol4Web.jpg

You dip it in vinegar and salt. :D I've been longing for this fruit since last week. :angel: What is up w/ the coin in that pic though? :o

Not sure if Steph is familiar with it.

Elle: Early congrats on your graduation. I just graduated last October from college, one of the best days of my life.

Come visit our country instead. :D

pica_pica
06-11-2009, 09:30 AM
:awww: HK is not a safe place anymore :scared: As for the acid attacks, just don't go near the area of Mong Kok and you should be fine. :p
Haha.......you're starting to warn tourists of that!!! :haha:

Ellewoods, you're coming to HK???! Wow, we'd love to meet you! :kiss:

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 10:07 AM
But Mong Kok is where all the good stuff is. I think we're staying near there as well!

Meeting up would be cool :bounce:

PS My avatar will change back to Nole if he wins Halle :armed:

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Elle: Early congrats on your graduation. I just graduated last October from college, one of the best days of my life.

Come visit our country instead. :D

Thanks hun. I've already graduated once in 2007 and now this one is for my second degree! However we don't actually get our ceremony until May/June of 2010 when we're already working :shrug: makes it seem kinda irrelevant by that point!

Next trip :)

*Raine
06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Great.. our news reporter just reminded us once again that we have the most number of cases (92) in South East Asia now.

Thanks hun. I've already graduated once in 2007 and now this one is for my second degree! However we don't actually get our ceremony until May/June of 2010 when we're already working :shrug: makes it seem kinda irrelevant by that point!

Next trip :)

Our ceremony was last April :D. Congrats in your second degree then, that's so amazing. :worship: :cool:

I'm going to save money for a masters degree one day. :)

ellen_
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Congrats, Elle :rocker:

Nice day of tennis today. Nole, Hewitt-Roddick and Misha-Gilles :kiss:

Watching Queens now. Querrey's sweat is dripping off his cap? In UK? :eek: No rain? It's been raining all day long here, which causes my hair to look like a maltezer's. Hairdresser tomorrow, definitely.

http://www.woefkesranch.be/new/rassen/images/maltezer-5.jpg

I miss my maltezer, Charlotte, who's currently on vacation at the Belgian coast :bigcry:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Grr - rather like Camper Van Sam but wanted this over quick so I could see Andykins before Nole comes on at 3pm our time.

Ellen - are you really that cute?:D

ellen_
06-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Unfortunately I was just talking about the hair. I'm not even white :bigcry:

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Guys I'm not graduating yet. I still have to pass two more semesters :lol: But thanks :hug:

Ellen, why does your dog get to go on vacation? :lol:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Very independent these Belgian dogs:lol:

:kiss: Andykins! He gets cuter everytime I see him.

ellen_
06-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Guys I'm not graduating yet. I still have to pass two more semesters :lol: But thanks :hug:

Ellen, why does your dog get to go on vacation? :lol:

Every step matters!

My dog lived with my dad. But he moved to Oostende to open a restaurant there, so my dog moved with him :awww:

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 01:22 PM

:kiss: Andykins! He gets cuter everytime I see him.

*backs away slowly*

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Every step matters!

My dog lived with my dad. But he moved to Oostende to open a restaurant there, so my dog moved with him :awww:

Is your dad in the restaurant business? My family too! :)

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Someone has to love him.:awww: He'll get a complex otherwise. They interviewed him earlier and he kept smiling. Not really recommended with his Brit teeth but we're used to it here.:lol:

And he's playing beautifully. Plus he does annoy an awful lot of English people :devil:

ellen_
06-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Is your dad in the restaurant business? My family too! :)

He had a restaurant in my hometown for years, but now they moved to the coast. He's planning on moving to Switzerland to open a restaurant there too. I have 3 generations of cooks behind me. My cooking skills won't be evaluated by customers or tourists but by little kids, probably :lol:

Murray is on my tv, Herdwick :yeah: I never really watched his teeth, I think.

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Die Familie Federer is expanding and may soon be searching for a chef.:D

ellen_
06-11-2009, 01:52 PM
And a nanny? :D :wavey:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 01:55 PM
:lol: Did you hear the BBC commentators?

'A large dishwasher has just caught fire so if you see smoke...'

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
He had a restaurant in my hometown for years, but now they moved to the coast. He's planning on moving to Switzerland to open a restaurant there too. I have 3 generations of cooks behind me. My cooking skills won't be evaluated by customers or tourists but by little kids, probably :lol:

Murray is on my tv, Herdwick :yeah: I never really watched his teeth, I think.

What kind of restaurant is it?

Are you a good cook? I can't cook and my friends are always so surprised. But I am definitely going to learn!

ellen_
06-11-2009, 02:00 PM
:lol: Did you hear the BBC commentators?

'A large dishwasher has just caught fire so if you see smoke...'

Whaaat? :haha: Maybe I should stop listening music because it sounds very interesting again on the BBC.

What kind of restaurant is it?

Are you a good cook? I can't cook and my friends are always so surprised. But I am definitely going to learn!

He used to serve 'forgotten' dishes from our region, but now he switched to mainly seafood. And your family?

They always say I have my dad's genes so I should believe that, I guess :lol: When I'm in my kitchen, people better get out of the way.

ellewoods
06-11-2009, 02:10 PM
He used to serve 'forgotten' dishes from our region, but now he switched to mainly seafood. And your family?

They always say I have my dad's genes so I should believe that, I guess :lol: When I'm in my kitchen, people better get out of the way.

mm seafood :lick: My family does western-fied Chinese food haha. You know, sweet and sour pork, honey chicken. Nothing fancy but it feeds the family, in both ways :lol:

I love to bake but actually cooking had always seemed such a hassle for me when I could just be like "Mum!" or "Dad!" :angel:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
We don't have a restaurant but we have an eatery. :D

All Filipino food though. Most of the time seafood. :D

*Ljubica*
06-11-2009, 02:31 PM

:kiss: Andykins! He gets cuter everytime I see him.[/B]

:awww: Please keep on taking the medication dear - you'll get better soon I promise.

Ellen - the :dog: is so cute :inlove:

Lee
06-11-2009, 02:59 PM
12 pupils at a secondary school were found to have contracted the swine flu virus :unsure: All primary schools and kindergartens in HK would be shut for 14 days :awww: You have to be careful, Elle :lol: (:secret: and also the acid attacks here :p)

:eek: What's scary this year is the flu season should be over but still many people with flu.

*Raine
06-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Here are our dogs playing: :p

http://i40.tinypic.com/30wpbvn.jpg

*Ljubica*
06-11-2009, 04:29 PM
:awww: They are very cute :inlove:

Herdwick
06-11-2009, 04:42 PM
:lol: You know if I agree with you, then I'm not being nasty, as I'm a bit older than you :o Maybe you and I can double date the elder brothers Djokovic? :angel: You can have Srdjan and I'll go for Uncle Goran :D

*Moved for the sake of public decency.*
I do not like the way your mind is working :p Kindly desist and allow me to resume my designs on more youthful Slavic flesh:devil:

BTW would that make him a DILF? Or a FILF? :haha:

Lee
06-11-2009, 04:46 PM
You're cracking me up here, Herdwick and Rosie. :rolls:

Need to get my morning coffee and other errands :wavey:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2009, 04:49 PM
*Moved for the sake of public decency.*
I do not like the way your mind is working :p Kindly desist and allow me to resume my designs on more youthful Slavic flesh:devil:

[B]BTW would that make him a DILF? Or a FILF? {/B]:haha:

:lol: Guess whichever you prefer :p

You're cracking me up here, Herdwick and Rosie. :rolls:

Need to get my morning coffee and other errands :wavey:

We aim to please :angel: See you later. Have fun. :kiss:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 05:21 PM
:haha: I am blocked for sending too many messages in the FB chat. :haha: :o

*Ljubica*
06-11-2009, 05:30 PM
:haha: I am blocked for sending too many messages in the FB chat. :haha: :o

By who? :confused: Must admit I never use FB Chat - I have it disabled -so I don't know what it's all about :shrug:

ellen_
06-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Captain Misha! Wake up! Gilles is rallying you asleep, my friend :ras: While Gilles is interestingly awake again... :lol:

Don't know who I want to see winning though :shrug:

*Ljubica*
06-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Captain Misha! Wake up! Gilles is rallying you asleep, my friend :ras: While Gilles is interestingly awake again... :lol:

Don't know who I want to see winning though :shrug:

I was wondering who you would favour here? :confused:

ellen_
06-11-2009, 05:46 PM
I was wondering who you would favour here? :confused:

This is definitely one of the toughest choices in my tennis career. Therefore I'm just not gonna make the choice and be happy with whoever wins this :kiss: and be sad for whoever loses this :kiss:

*Raine
06-11-2009, 05:50 PM
By who? :confused: Must admit I never use FB Chat - I have it disabled -so I don't know what it's all about :shrug:

By the FB group. ;)

FB chat feature is just like chatting on yahoo messenger/msn messenger/AIM etc. Unfortunately I reached the limit of sending messages today, I hope my block gets lifted on Monday, when I come back from our trip. :)

*Ljubica*
06-11-2009, 05:56 PM
This is definitely one of the toughest choices in my tennis career. Therefore I'm just not gonna make the choice and be happy with whoever wins this :kiss: and be sad for whoever loses this :kiss:

:hug: Well at least you know you'll have one favourite in the next round :D

By the FB group. ;)

FB chat feature is just like chatting on yahoo messenger/msn messenger/AIM etc. Unfortunately I reached the limit of sending messages today, I hope my block gets lifted on Monday, when I come back from our trip. :)

Ah - OK. Thanks for explaining.

*Raine
06-11-2009, 11:13 PM
:wavey: Have a great weekend. See you all here on Monday.

ellen_
06-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Enjoy your trip, Raine :hug: :wavey:

Hairdresser done, no longer a fluffy and curly maltezer head :D

"14-year-old hit by 30,000 mph space meteorite" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/space/5511619/14-year-old-hit-by-30000-mph-space-meteorite.html And I'm complaining about rain? :lol:

Next to that article, there was a link to "Russian Scientist Dr Yuri Labvin Claims UFO Sacrifies Self to Save Planet Earth" :yeah: The alien, your friend. Would they organize tennis tournaments too, I wonder.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Enjoy your trip, Raine :hug: :wavey:

Hairdresser done, no longer a fluffy and curly maltezer head :D

"14-year-old hit by 30,000 mph space meteorite" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/space/5511619/14-year-old-hit-by-30000-mph-space-meteorite.html And I'm complaining about rain? :lol:

Next to that article, there was a link to "Russian Scientist Dr Yuri Labvin Claims UFO Sacrifies Self to Save Planet Earth" :yeah: The alien, your friend. Would they organize tennis tournaments too, I wonder.

You have beautiful hair:awww: Not a malteser head at all:hug:

As for the alien tennis tournaments :lol: That leads to many, MANY bizarre thoughts and ideas whirling around in the head. I now have this vision of little green men as ballboys/girls instead of the Madrid models, - and ET as the Umpire :D

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 11:33 AM
'Gael Simon'

John Lloyd :smash:

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 11:38 AM
'Gael Simon'

John Lloyd :smash:

John Lloyd is a fool :rolleyes: I guess he thinks they're both French so therefore both "foreign", in the same way as that daft woman on Monday confused Gael with the SB :rolleyes: I HATE the Brit tennis season - makes me kind of ashamed to be a Brit :o

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 12:01 PM
:lol: Was just thinking the Queens crowd surely are the Daily Telegraph made flesh. Only went there once some while ago but it doesn't look to have changed.

Don't really expect Belgians to be called Steve. Stefan or Etienne yes...

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 12:09 PM
:lol: Was just thinking the Queens crowd surely are the Daily Telegraph made flesh. Only went there once some while ago but it doesn't look to have changed.

No it hasn't changed much to be honest - even by my own snobby Home Counties standards :o it can grate a little at times. I'm personally still :fiery: at the young lad on the Gate on Monday, who asked me if I was a Member or "just" General Public :rolleyes: He looked down his nose as he said "general public" as though it was some nasty, contagious disease. The fact that I had a Guest Pass and was therefore officially neither, seemed to confuse him dreadfully :rolleyes:

And still laughing at the old guy sitting next to me watching Janko, who was conviced that Janko came from Belgravia and not Belgrade :rolleyes: He said he couldn't possibly come from Belgravia, because he had that beard and those glasses :tape: As I said - sometimes I am embarrassed myself.

ellewoods
06-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Evening all :wavey:

Finally got out of the house today and tried to do some retail therapy but nothing tickled my fancy that much :awww: Was hoping for some new boots, sigh.

Herdwick, I read about your rough night in the other thread so I hope you feel better! :hug:

Wondering if I can be bothered to stay up for the match tonight. My only hope is if the match before finishes in like an hour :lol:

ellen_
06-12-2009, 12:25 PM

It's more used in the French speaking part, I think. In the Flemish part, it's more Steven or Stefan indeed.

Rose made a comment about 'odd names in certain countries' earlier too - was about Jeremy in France. I assume Brits only use Brittish names? :ras: There are so many lovely names from all different origins, why using a name that's been heard for a thousand times in your environment? :p

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Elle and Ellen :wavey:

Rose made a comment about 'odd names in certain countries' earlier too - was about Jeremy in France. I assume Brits only use Brittish names? :ras: There are so many lovely names from all different origins, why using a name that's been heard for a thousand times in your environment? :p

Traditionally Brits have tended to stick to the "old fashioned" British names yes -things like Rose, Sarah, Anne or whatever. Recently, as we have become far more of a multi-cultural society more "exotic" names are far more common - especially of Asian and Afro-Caribean origin. There are also an awful lot of what I call "made up" names becoming popular nowadays too - things like Chardonay :rolleyes: Tia, Kyra, Jaedene etc for girls, and Kydon, Jayden, and Kayden for boys. I think they're vile:spit: but all a matter of taste I suppose.

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 12:35 PM
:wavey: Thanks

Re names, Steven for example could be from anywhere but from my POV I always find UK abbreviated names fairly prosaic - Steve, Bob, Harry to me all sound very British - so I don't expect to find them anywhere but NA and Oz.

ellen_
06-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh btw Herdwick, I had to think of you when I was at the hairdresser. I was going through a magazine while waiting and I stumbled onto a picture of Prince William :rolls:

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 12:43 PM
:haha: Those type of magazines are an occupational hazard at the hairdressers. I won't hold it against you...

I shall henceforth ask to be known here as Chardonnay MacBrayne - has a certain ring, don't you think :rolls:

ellen_
06-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Pat Cash's bushes on his chest are annoying me.

Still laughing about Richie's visit at the Pope's place btw :rolls: Amazing. Hope he comes back as a new man.

Has sort of a James Bond look on his face, don't you think? Methinks he's gonna go undercover and try to find out where the white smoke comes from :smoke:
http://www.hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/12/1/14/media_xl_933539.jpg

Sorry Herdwick :hug: You know I don't have problems with him.

Oh where does "Chardonnay MacBrayne" comes from? :o :rolls: I feel stupid.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 01:46 PM
:haha: Those type of magazines are an occupational hazard at the hairdressers. I won't hold it against you...

I shall henceforth ask to be known here as Chardonnay MacBrayne - has a certain ring, don't you think :rolls:

Hmmm - not bad,- though surely you need a hyphenated first name to make your evolution to Chav status complete? So how about Chardonnay-Jayde MacBrayne? :) And don't forget to introduce us to your sister Chelsey-Blue? :p

Oh where does "Chardonnay MacBrayne" comes from? :o :rolls: I feel stupid.

Sorry Ellen :hug: Herdwick and I are being very British again and making "in" Brit comments, which I guess could be seen as somewhat of a compliment for the fact that you and the others here speak such good English we kind of forget it is not your native language :o

Earlier on here, I was talking about the new-fangled, made-up names that a lot of kids here are given nowadays and how much I hate them. So Herdwick decided to re-Christen herself with a typical silly, Chav first name, and then combine it with a "Mac" surname in honour of her Scots heritage :D

*Raine
06-12-2009, 02:36 PM
:wavey: Just a quick hi from our hotel. They have wifi here. :D

I'm enjoying our trip so far, I met some of my parents' friends, they are lovely.

Btw it's our Independence Day today - June 12 :).

Paalam (translation:good bye). Have a great day. :wavey:

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 02:38 PM
:wavey: Just a quick hi from our hotel. They have wifi here. :D

I'm enjoying our trip so far, I met some of my parents' friends, they are lovely.

Btw it's our Independence Day today - June 12 :).

Paalam (translation:good bye). Have a great day. :wavey:

Hi Raine :wavey: Glad you're having fun - enjoy the rest of your trip :hug:

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 02:44 PM
:wavey: to the Free and Independent one

Caledonian MacBrayne are the Scottish state ferry company on which I shall shortly be travelling.
http://www.calmac.co.uk/

And I have always adored the name MacBrayne:lol:

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
:wavey: to the Free and Independent one

Caledonian MacBrayne are the Scottish state ferry company on which I shall shortly be travelling.
http://www.calmac.co.uk/

And I have always adored the name MacBrayne:lol:

Those seas can be mighty rough around the Hebrides :help: Hope you're feeling better before then. In fact hope you're feeling better now :hug:

And - please close your delicate ears for a moment because I have to say this - just please STFU with your "Come Ons" Murray - you are really ANNOYING me :spit:

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Indeed. Have had marmite on toast and some tea so strength is slowly returning thanks.

Andykins has played some lovely shots today you must admit though...Ferrero match should be nice. Shame I probably won't see it.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Indeed. Have had marmite on toast and some tea so strength is slowly returning thanks.

Andykins has played some lovely shots today you must admit though...Ferrero match should be nice. Shame I probably won't see it.

Yes - I agree. In fact I have never denied Andykins' talent as you know - I think he's a very good player indeed. I just don't like his personality or on-court demeanor. :shrug:

So when do you leave for your hols?

Ah - Dr. Ivo :inlove:

Herdwick
06-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Must say I think a Wimbledon final of Roger - Andykins would be a stunning match.

Tomorrow morning - once we've sorted the electrician.

Slightly one-dimensional at Queens for the next hour or so. And Arse and Zverev seem set for a longish one too.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Must say I think a Wimbledon final of Roger - Andykins would be a stunning match.

Tomorrow morning - once we've sorted the electrician.

Slightly one-dimensional at Queens for the next hour or so. And Arse and Zverev seem set for a longish one too.

Yes - have my eye on the Arse scoreboard - seems a bit like watching paint dry. Though so is Dr. Ivo and Roddick :rolleyes: Good job I am sorting laundry and doing the occasional bit of ironing to keep me awake.

*Raine
06-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Have a great time Herdwick :D - I looked at the website, it sounds awesome. :cool:

:wavey: Rose and everyone... night night. :zzz:
EDIT: btw Rose he was online again today.

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Hurry up Arse - I want to watch Nole :rolleyes:

Random coment: Dr. Ivo's coach and Fitness Trainer are really rather attractive :o I must be soooooo predictable in my taste!

arm
06-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Just logged in to say:

1) :woohoo: Nole :inlove:
2) Everyone :wavey: hi I miss you already, and I talked to you yesterday. :o :rolls: I really am missing all the chating. :awww: :hug:
3) Herdwick, not sure when you leave, but just in case: have a nice trip! :wavey: Have fun. :nerner:

Now I must go :wavey::hug:

PS: Nole :rocker2: beat the little Belgian ! :bounce: :rolls:

*Ljubica*
06-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Great Fortuna :worship: You are already much missed. Hope the studying is going well.

And - yes- I will also say here - safe journey Herdwick and have a brilliant time. :hug:

ellewoods
06-13-2009, 04:44 AM
I will add to the well wishes to H. Have a safe trip and enjoy! You do go on a lot of holidays don't you? Lucky :p

ellewoods
06-13-2009, 08:29 AM
*birds chirp* hm, no one on today except me while I procrastinate.

Just did 20 minutes of strength training exercises and now my arms feel like dead weights :awww:

*Ljubica*
06-13-2009, 10:37 AM
*birds chirp* hm, no one on today except me while I procrastinate.

Just did 20 minutes of strength training exercises and now my arms feel like dead weights :awww:

The birds were still fast asleep when you wrote that - at least in this part of the world! Awake and here now though :D

Training exercises :bolt:

ellewoods
06-13-2009, 11:07 AM
The birds were still fast asleep when you wrote that - at least in this part of the world! Awake and here now though :D

Training exercises :bolt:

Haha, I figured most of you would still be asleep but sometimes you're awake at that time :lol:

I need to stop procrastinating :banghead: Okay will be back for Nole's match tonight. Til then :wavey:

*Ljubica*
06-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Haha, I figured most of you would still be asleep but sometimes you're awake at that time :lol:

I need to stop procrastinating :banghead: Okay will be back for Nole's match tonight. Til then :wavey:

Sadly during the week I am awake at that time - it's called getting up to go to work :sad: But at the weekend, there is no chance, unless I'm off to a tennis tournament or something :lol:

See you later for Nole's match :kiss:

*Ljubica*
06-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Aaaaargh:banghead: :spit::fiery:

If British TV doesn't STFU about Andy Murray i will feel like kiling someone -probably myself :rolleyes: If the gods are kind he will lose first round at Wmbledon to make them keep quiet :devil: OK - rant over.

Noleta
06-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Aaaaargh:banghead: :spit::fiery:

If British TV doesn't STFU about Andy Murray i will feel like kiling someone -probably myself :rolleyes: If the gods are kind he will lose first round at Wmbledon to make them keep quiet :devil: OK - rant over.

:hug::lol:just ignore it:D

*Ljubica*
06-13-2009, 01:19 PM
:hug::lol:just ignore it:D

Don't think I'm not trying to :o They'll be saying he can move mountains and walk on water next :rolleyes:

Noleta
06-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Don't think I'm not trying to :o They'll be saying he can move mountains and walk on water next :rolleyes:

:lol:i won't be surprised if they did say so:pwe have here the same situation with Boonen too:spit:

*Ljubica*
06-13-2009, 01:48 PM
:lol:i won't be surprised if they did say so:pwe have here the same situation with Boonen too:spit:

Yes- trouble with smaller countries like UK and Belgium, is that we have so few really world-class sports stars, that they make so much fuss over the ones we do have. In a country like Spain or France with so many top tennis players for example, the:worship: may be more muted, or at least spread more thinly around.

Noleta
06-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Yes- trouble with smaller countries like UK and Belgium, is that we have so few really world-class sports stars, that they make so much fuss over the ones we do have. In a country like Spain or France with so many top tennis players for example, the:worship: may be more muted, or at least spread more thinly around.

Agree:)it is cringeworthy:oalmost too desperate:o

*Ljubica*
06-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Agree:)it is cringeworthy:oalmost too desperate:o

Indeed - and seeing that Roddick has just retired, Murray will undoubtedly win the Final tomorrow and that will be even more :worship: Oh deep joy :rolleyes: