==Chica CHAT archives Part 3==

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Congrats chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :aparty:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:01 PM
well you could buy some for us then :)

here's a challenge for you, search the net and post earrings you would get for us :) :lol:

*yes, me bored....mucho, muy, más:lol:*
It would be my pleasure, if I had any taste that is. :unsure: :lol:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:01 PM
:shrug: just weird, there's not really a cause :lol:
Still feeling weird? :(

But aren't pancakes like soul food. :awww: :lol:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:02 PM
:rolls:

look what I found :lol:

http://www.ayrshire-crafts.net/paraphernalia/Strawberry%20Earrings.JPG
Those are perfect for you :rolls:

But if I were a girl I don't think I'd be wearing those. :unsure:

freesbee
08-15-2006, 03:02 PM
:hug: ooh you can't be ill....you need to go see Placebo! :banana:
yeah :banana: and all the other bands too :lol:
my computer has become very slow suddenly :unsure:

freesbee
08-15-2006, 03:07 PM

But if I were a girl I don't think I'd be wearing those. :unsure:
trust me, I wouldn't too :p those are too kitschy or something :lol:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:12 PM
It would be my pleasure, if I had any taste that is. :unsure: :lol:oh go on! Im just curious to see what you would choose:)

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:13 PM

But if I were a girl I don't think I'd be wearing those. :unsure:but they are really funky!! :lol: Today I bought a pair that had a pair of flipflops for each ear :haha:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:14 PM
yeah :banana: and all the other bands too :lol:
my computer has become very slow suddenly :unsure:that website is :ras: my puter at work got stuck!:(

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:17 PM
oh go on! Im just curious to see what you would choose:)
I could go all cheesy and say these:
http://www.scienceteecher.com/pi_earrings_large.jpg
It's the Greek letter pi, for all the Nando chica cutie pies. :angel: :p

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I can't see the pic :awww:

each of us need a different pair of course:angel:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
I can't see the pic :awww:

each of us need a different pair of course:angel:
Damn. :(

And damn. :lol:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
oooooooooooh Milan you added Lord Carlos to you sig !! :yeah:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Damn. :(

And damn. :lol::haha: solly :p

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:21 PM
oooooooooooh Milan you added Lord Carlos to you sig !! :yeah:
Actually Lord Carlos was always there, I just promoted him. :angel:

But my faborite Spanish player is the one, the only Alex Corretja. :sad:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
:haha: solly :p
Apology accepted. :p

Not that I'd mind get each one a pair. :lol:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Apology accepted. :p

Not that I'd mind get each one a pair. :lol:well I"m going home in 5 minutes....so I look forward to seeing some serious earrings for all the chicas here when I get home :lol:

Alex!! He's lovely :hug:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 03:36 PM
well I"m going home in 5 minutes....so I look forward to seeing some serious earrings for all the chicas here when I get home :lol:

Alex!! He's lovely :hug:
Take care and I'll do my best...or escape. :unsure: :lol:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Take care and I'll do my best...or escape. :unsure: :lol:oooh but you cant run out now..... not after Fer lost:awww:..... we need bling bling to cheer us up :lol: And Milan will find some :haha: ;)

freesbee
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
have you found some yet, Milan? :p

SloKid
08-15-2006, 05:21 PM
oooh but you cant run out now..... not after Fer lost:awww:..... we need bling bling to cheer us up :lol: And Milan will find some :haha: ;)
I won't run, as I've said to Freya I'm not deserting the ship. :)
have you found some yet, Milan? :p
But I haven't found any suitable bling yet. :shrug:

And Marta Double D-omachowska on TV is a distraction currently. :o

Carlita
08-15-2006, 07:12 PM
I won't run, as I've said to Freya I'm not deserting the ship. :)

But I haven't found any suitable bling yet. :shrug:

And Marta Double D-omachowska on TV is a distraction currently. :oPriorities Milan.... priorities :p who knows we might even put your name in the thread after some time:angel:

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Great - Rafa - the player, not Sjoukje's bunny:) - is a set down in Cinncy, and what we do get on Sky? Rusedski's match! Thanks Sky!

SloKid
08-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Priorities Milan.... priorities :p who knows we might even put your name in the thread after some time:angel:
Ok, ok, what was I thinking. :p

I found these cute ones, everyone loves Winnie the Pooh:
http://www.wearablebears.com/images/earrings/PoohPigletSnowEarrings.jpg
:awww: :lol:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 07:34 PM
oh gosh, super cute! Nice first try :bigclap: but they are not bling no?:lol:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 07:36 PM
oh gosh, super cute! Nice first try :bigclap: but they are not bling no?:lol:
Gracias. :)

Subtleness and class is my motto or something. :unsure:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Gracias. :)

Subtleness and class is my motto or something. :unsure::haha: okay :lol:

SloKid
08-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Here's some bling if you insist for those special occasions. I don't like the gold though, I prefer silver. :lol:
http://www.murrayforbes.co.uk/acatalog/BF224yd-er.jpg

Carlita
08-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Here's some bling if you insist for those special occasions. I don't like the gold though, I prefer silver. :lol:
http://www.murrayforbes.co.uk/acatalog/BF224yd-er.jpgyou're my kinda guy :lol: silver is much nicer :D

Keep looking cause these are ehm... :tape: yeah.... that! :unsure:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Jen, how's the new av going :p :D:bounce: come on Rafi!

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Jen, how's the new av going :p :D:bounce: come on Rafi!

hehehehe! You are desperate for me to get a new one, aren't you? I'll get around to it.

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Thankfully, Greg lost early, so it's back to Rafa.

Carlita
08-15-2006, 07:58 PM
hehehehe! You are desperate for me to get a new one, aren't you? I'll get around to it.:lol: well this one's old...and I BET you have some nice new pics :) so :bounce: vamos! :lol:

I can change your av from here you know, would you like a nice PukeBoy one?:devil:

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 08:16 PM
erm, no Sjouke, thanks......I'll do my own. Remind me who Puke boy is - is it 'Sicknote' Murray?

SloKid
08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
you're my kinda guy :lol: silver is much nicer :D

Keep looking cause these are ehm... :tape: yeah.... that! :unsure:
I only wear silver stuff, well only my necklace. :lol:

I'll continue the look, but I haven't found anything yet and I'm leaving now, so tomorrow. :wavey:

:hug: to all the chicas, was not a good day. :(

Carlita
08-15-2006, 08:33 PM
:wavey: bye Milan :hug:

yeah Jen...that's the one :lol: you no want him in your av?? :awww: :lol:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 08:45 PM
:awww: omg...what's with tv today? All I sea are seals who are hurt.... someone who abused his doggie with a hammer....(miracle that one is still alive) I have switched it off...... some people...they deserve to get the same thing done to them :crying2:

freesbee
08-15-2006, 08:50 PM
:awww: omg...what's with tv today? All I sea are seals who are hurt.... someone who abused his doggie with a hammer....(miracle that one is still alive) I have switched it off...... some people...they deserve to get the same thing done to them :crying2:
:awww: :hug:

this week is the 10th birthday of the arrest of Marc Dutroux, I'm sure you've all heard about that... it's still so so shocking when you're confronted with it again. I cannot imagine what the parents must go through again :sad:

Carlita
08-15-2006, 09:05 PM

this week is the 10th birthday of the arrest of Marc Dutroux, I'm sure you've all heard about that... it's still so so shocking when you're confronted with it again. I cannot imagine what the parents must go through again :sad:oh yeah.... :sad: that's another horrorstory.....

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 09:12 PM
I'll definitely pass on Sicknote.

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 09:13 PM

this week is the 10th birthday of the arrest of Marc Dutroux, I'm sure you've all heard about that... it's still so so shocking when you're confronted with it again. I cannot imagine what the parents must go through again :sad:

is it really 10 years? That made me sick to my stomach.

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM

I feel the same! Every time I read about animal cruelty, and some of the cases are shocking, I wonder at the mind that could concoct such wickedness.

Jenrios
08-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Am off to look at my Rios pix.......

basil333
08-15-2006, 09:17 PM
jen - you SURE you dont want a sickboy pic???

Sommarsverige
08-15-2006, 09:18 PM
is it really 10 years? That made me sick to my stomach.

I was thinking the same! I still remember when it happened and how shocked and sad everyone was :sad: :sad: But I never thought it would have been 10 years already...

:wavey: I am going to bed now :hug:

Sommarsverige
08-15-2006, 09:19 PM

Louise, what a nice surprise in Nando land :) :hug:
You should come here more often :)

freesbee
08-15-2006, 09:19 PM
yup, summer of 1996 it was.

goodnight birte :hug: :kiss:

basil333
08-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Louise, what a nice surprise in Nando land :) :hug:
You should come here more often :)

I lurke..... ;) and tonight I am lurking with intent (not within tent - too cold!)

basil333
08-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Carlita.....

I heard that Vince was or is (not sure if its happened yet) is doing a Chat on ESPN today.... - did you join in???? ;) ;)

Carlita
08-15-2006, 09:28 PM
jen - you SURE you dont want a sickboy pic???:haha: Hi Louise!!! Would YOU like one then? I feel like editing someone's av:devil: after all my boys lost...well almost all....

Carlita
08-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Carlita.....

I heard that Vince was or is (not sure if its happened yet) is doing a Chat on ESPN today.... - did you join in???? ;) ;):hysteric: oooh I missed that :awww: my vincey boy.... :scared:

basil333
08-15-2006, 09:32 PM
:haha: Hi Louise!!! Would YOU like one then? I feel like editing someone's av:devil: after all my boys lost...well almost all....

:wavey: :devil: hehe - unfortunately I have a selection..... ;) Good homes required for all....

I feel like editing someone's av after all my boys lost...well almost all....

Oh the power.... :worship: :worship: :worship: :angel:

Carlita
08-16-2006, 10:53 AM
:awww: ooh 1 of my fluffball Rafa's brothers died :sad: Tico....... boohoo

freesbee
08-16-2006, 10:53 AM
:awww: ooh 1 of Rafa's brothers died :sad: Tico....... boohoo
aww :awww: :hug: :hug:

Sommarsverige
08-16-2006, 12:38 PM
So sorry to hear this, Sjoukje :hug: :hug:

Btw, will you be at home tonight? Have to ask you an important Madrid question ;)

Eruwen
08-16-2006, 12:48 PM
*sigh* Birte, I love your avatar! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gif

Sommarsverige
08-16-2006, 12:52 PM
*sigh* Birte, I love your avatar! http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gif

Thanks :hug: But I love your avater too :inlove: Tommy is just http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/faint.gif

Jenrios
08-16-2006, 01:19 PM

Hi Louise :wavey: how are you????? been ages since I caught up with you! Have been to Portugal to see Marcelo on the geezers tour! As lean and sexy as ever - tennis was good as well :lol: Definitely passing on Sicknote......although he must have a successful career to keep tennis on Sky, right?:) Tricia was so upset when I told her Carlos had lost last week, and then to Sicknote!

Jenrios
08-16-2006, 01:20 PM
and on the subject of avs - I tried to upload 8 pic - and was told 6 were too big! and 2 were not proper jpeg pix, whatever that means! How frustrating!

Jenrios
08-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Hi Sjoukje :wavey: sorry to hear about Rafa's bruv - he was a youngster, eh? At the moment, the girls are in the garden - and Appolonia has squeezed herself between her cage and the garage, and is refusing to budge. There's no way I can get to her. She's looking quite smug......

SloKid
08-16-2006, 01:50 PM
:haha: Hi Louise!!! Would YOU like one then? I feel like editing someone's av:devil: after all my boys lost...well almost all....
You can change mine if you want, it's MTF after all and I have the Golden Goddess in mine. :p :lol:

Carlita
08-16-2006, 04:24 PM
You can change mine if you want, it's MTF after all and I have the Golden Goddess in mine. :p :lol:changed....again :lol: this is part of the birthday picture I made :p I think it's a great pic of Flaaf :) Maybe I should make one without the bubbles and additional stuff :haha:

freesbee
08-16-2006, 05:07 PM
aww I love it :D so pwetty :)

I was supposed to be on my way to my friend, but my dad hasn't returned with the car :rolleyes: :lol: I hope I can get there in time!

SloKid
08-16-2006, 05:07 PM
changed....again :lol: this is part of the birthday picture I made :p I think it's a great pic of Flaaf :) Maybe I should make one without the bubbles and additional stuff :haha:
I love it!!!! :worship: :banana:

SloKid
08-16-2006, 05:09 PM
aww I love it :D so pwetty :)

I was supposed to be on my way to my friend, but my dad hasn't returned with the car :rolleyes: :lol: I hope I can get there in time!
Oh great, we posted at the same time. :help:
Last thing we needed. :rolls:

Have fun. :hug:

freesbee
08-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Oh great, we posted at the same time. :help:
Last thing we needed. :rolls:

Have fun. :hug:
:haha: why am I not surprised? :p

freesbee
08-16-2006, 05:13 PM
ah daddy got home. see ya :wavey: have a nice evening everyone!

SloKid
08-16-2006, 05:16 PM
:haha: why am I not surprised? :p

At this point nothing is. :help: :lol:

De nando.
See ya. :hug: :wavey:

Carlita
08-16-2006, 05:20 PM
okay that's it...now I REALLY have had enough. *urgh*

adios! :sad: :(

justClaudia
08-16-2006, 05:49 PM
:awww: Sjoukje what's wrong? If it's something about GM, please don't let them upset you. It's not worthy. :hug:

Carlita
08-16-2006, 06:40 PM
:awww: Sjoukje what's wrong? If it's something about GM, please don't let them upset you. It's not worthy. :hug::hug: thank you Claudia, the problem got dealt with so I guess it's okay now :)

Carlita
08-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I love it!!!! :worship: :banana:you do? :lol: I'm glad :D

Carlita
08-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Hi Sjoukje :wavey: sorry to hear about Rafa's bruv - he was a youngster, eh? Well, yeah, same age as Rafa. He lives with Rafa's twin sister Tara. She was so confused today..... Iris' sister took those two, so that's how I know. Probably he got some infection with worms. Like from fly droppings.... when Jolanda wanted to take him to the vet today it was too late and he died in her arms :sad: He was the biggest of the kids :lol: already had a hug operation to have his upper and lower front teeth removed because they kept growing :awww: poor bunny....he was one of the cutest!!:hug:

At the moment, the girls are in the garden - and Appolonia has squeezed herself between her cage and the garage, and is refusing to budge. There's no way I can get to her. She's looking quite smug......naughty naughty! :lol:

SloKid
08-16-2006, 06:57 PM
:hug: thank you Claudia, the problem got dealt with so I guess it's okay now :)
Good to hear all is fine. :)
you do? :lol: I'm glad :D
It's Flaaf, what's there not to love. :)

Pennettieva = fave doubles team, like ever. :lol:

Carlita
08-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Good to hear all is fine. :)

It's Flaaf, what's there not to love. :)

Pennettieva = fave doubles team, like ever. :lol::lol: I saw them play in Rosmalen! They are a great team :)

Carlita
08-16-2006, 07:14 PM
look it's Rafael and Kiko :) Rafael is the one inside the cage :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hso8MUzrjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTRJEvdphfY

justClaudia
08-16-2006, 07:40 PM
:hug: thank you Claudia, the problem got dealt with so I guess it's okay now :)
I'm glad everything is okay now. :hug:

Milan, I LOVE your av. She's so hot!

Mount Goddess
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM
:wavey: hola my little lobsters:wavey:

Sommarsverige
08-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Hola Pinkie :wavey:

I am so happy, only half a day of working and then it´s week-end time :bounce: :bounce:

Jenrios
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
That is si sad about Rafa's bruv - rabbits go down hill really quickly when they are ill. same with Appolonia's sister, Antonia. In the morning she looked ok, early afternoon, it was too late. poor Tara must be going through what Appolonia went through - she really pined for Antonia - now she has Izzy.

Jenrios
08-17-2006, 07:30 PM
The BBC broke my questions to Marcelo up and asked each one - but my fellow Rios pal didn't her hers asked!

Hi, I've followed your career for many years, and went to my first seniors event in Portugal specifically to see you play. It was wonderful to see you back on court and you seemed to be enjoying yourself. I would like to know if you feel less pressure at the senior events?
Jena, Wales
For sure there is less pressure and the atmosphere is more relaxed on the Merrill Lynch Tour of Champions. Life is more relaxed and we definitely try to put on a good show for the crowd. But I think everyone still wants to win. I didn't really know how to approach this in the beginning but I realised when everyone steps on court they try to win. It's been a great time and nice experience and I will try to enjoy it as much as I can.
Is there any way you could ever play any ATP main tour event?
Jena, Wales
I don't think it's very likely that I will return to the ATP circuit. To have an ATP ranking you have to play all year and I'm not fit enough for that so I don't think I will make it.
Do you still have to carry out special exercises to take care of your back problem?
Jena, Wales
I'm sick of doing the exercises so I'm not doing them anymore. During a couple of years I was doing a lot of exercises getting my back fit but I'm done with that.

Carlita
08-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Jen that's great!!! :D

Jenrios
08-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks Sjoukje! and I'm still looking for an avatar - why do they have to be so small? or, why can't MTF shrink them:)

I take it you had a tough time on GM? :hug: it's tough not to respond to the negetivity there.

Jenrios
08-17-2006, 08:05 PM
look it's Rafael and Kiko :) Rafael is the one inside the cage :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hso8MUzrjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTRJEvdphfY

OMG - they are gorgeous! so fluffy and cuddly! You'd never think they were father and son:)

justClaudia
08-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Jen, I saw your questions at GM. GHW made a thread there and mentioned you. Very nice!!!

Hey, about the avatar thing. I always use this site to shrink my photos, you can upload any foto there, and it's pretty easy to work with. http://www.resizeimage.4u2ges.com/index.asp

Try it! :D

Carlita
08-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks Sjoukje! and I'm still looking for an avatar - why do they have to be so small? or, why can't MTF shrink them:)

I take it you had a tough time on GM? :hug: it's tough not to respond to the negetivity there.No not GM....more through pm's ...but it's okay....all sorted ;)

Sommarsverige
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Jen, that is great :hug: I am happy for you :)

Well, I am going to bed now :zzz: I am sad I cannot follow Tommys live score then, but I really hope he has won when I get up tomorrow morning :worship:

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 07:21 PM
No activity in Nandos forum since almost one day???
Where is everyone?? I feel alone :sad:

NADIA*
08-18-2006, 07:23 PM
:wavey: I am here but dont know where the others are :shrug:

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Hola Nadia :wavey:

Great to know you are here :) Maybe some others will also appear later ;)

NADIA*
08-18-2006, 07:39 PM
so how was your day?
Any plans for the weekend??

aren't you watching tommy?

SloKid
08-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Hola chicas, I guess I should stop by more often as well and I guess I have never really properly introduced myself. :lol:

I'm Milan, 22, a student from Slovenia and a tennis fanatic. :)

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 07:43 PM
My day was okay, but I am sooooooooooooo happy that it´s weekend now :bounce: :bounce:
I will mostly have a relaxing weekend - be online, meet friends, sort out my tennis magazines and perhaps burn some CD´s! And what are your plans?

Well, I would like to watch Tommy, but we have no TV coverage here :sad:
And everywhere I look the scoreboard doesn´t work, do you know if the Nadal-Juanqui match is finished?

NADIA*
08-18-2006, 07:48 PM
yes jaunqui won 7-6 7-6
There is coverage cause I am watching it live ljubo is leading 3-2 but tommy is serving now

You go to http://www.max-tv.be/
then you click on maxtv online and below you see something like maxtv online click on it and it downloads After downloading open it and choose ATP Masters Series as the channel. You get the channel list by clicking "Télévision".

Carlita
08-18-2006, 08:29 PM
omg Nadia! I love you :lol: :hug: That's a great thing to download :D:D:D Have you used this one long? So now I can see JC tomorrow :bounce:

:wavey: hola chicas btw, oh and chico!! :hug: Milan, I think the chicas should have a vote if you can be put in our thread title someday :lol:

NADIA*
08-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Love you 2 sjoukje :p
well actually from the second round I got the link from a friend, but I downloaded it to watch fer bur they didn't show it because he wasn't playing on center court. I didn't post it cause I thougt you chicas all knew well from now on I'll post al my live stream links.

I am really tired so I am off to bed :wavey: bye chicas have fun here

SloKid
08-18-2006, 08:39 PM
:wavey: hola chicas btw, oh and chico!! :hug: Milan, I think the chicas should have a vote if you can be put in our thread title someday :lol:
Hey, it's not that important being in the title. ;) :p

Showing support is. :)

justClaudia
08-18-2006, 08:41 PM
yes jaunqui won 7-6 7-6
There is coverage cause I am watching it live ljubo is leading 3-2 but tommy is serving now

then you click on maxtv online and below you see something like maxtv online click on it and it downloads After downloading open it and choose ATP Masters Series as the channel. You get the channel list by clicking "Télévision".

OMG, I'm in love with this girl as well. :lol: THANKS Nadia!!! :hug:

And Seńor Milan, it's good to see you here. :D

Oh right, hi everyone. :wavey:

Carlita
08-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey, it's not that important being in the title. ;) :p

Showing support is. :)true, but the name says chicas..... so unless you're a chica..... :haha: ;)

ooh Nadia, that would be great! Whenever we have free links to watch our men.....fantastic!

:hug: sleep well :zzz:

Eruwen
08-18-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone! :wavey: Sorry, I've been MIA for a bit! Been working so much lately, and my annoying colleague is back.... so by the time I finally get home, I'm too tired to do anything :lol: It should get better now though, as I'm going back to my 'normal' hours (probably :lol: ), and in two weeks I'll have three weeks off! :banana: :woohoo:

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 08:44 PM
yes jaunqui won 7-6 7-6

I love you too, Nadia :hug: :hug: :worship: This is so wonderful and what a great quality :yeah: I couldn´t come in to mtf, so that´s why I did not write before...
You really made my evening ;)

SloKid
08-18-2006, 08:45 PM
true, but the name says chicas..... so unless you're a chica..... :haha: ;)
I can pretend. :unsure: :tape: :lol:

Carlita
08-18-2006, 08:47 PM
I can pretend. :unsure: :tape: :lol::bolt: please don't :lol: we need some men here :p

I agree Birte, it's great quality :yeah: :bounce: vamos Tommy

SloKid
08-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Anyway I'm off so good night chicas.

I need to get off my pc, my mouse is making squeaky noises, when I move it on the mousepad and it annoys me. :help: :lol:

Carlita
08-18-2006, 08:48 PM
:wavey: adios Milan

SloKid
08-18-2006, 08:49 PM
:bolt: please don't :lol: we need some men here :p
Ok, ok, I'll be a chico here. :lol:

Off now, bye...:bolt:

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Good night Milan :hug: And I agree with Sjoukje, stay who you are please, we need some boys here ;)

justClaudia
08-18-2006, 08:50 PM
I love you too, Nadia :hug: :hug: :worship: This is so wonderful and what a great quality :yeah: I couldn´t come in to mtf, so that´s why I did not write before...
You really made my evening ;)
I just downloaded it as well. Works great!! :hearts:

Nadia is the best. :lol: :hug:

justClaudia
08-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Ok, ok, I'll be a chico here. :lol:

Off now, bye...:bolt:
G'night chico!! :wavey:

Carlita
08-18-2006, 09:10 PM
:awww: why do Tommy & JC have to play eachother? Boooooo, oh well, at least one Spanish Chico in the final then :banana: VAMOS FERRER to compliment that :bounce:

Eruwen
08-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Tommyyyyyyyyyyyyy :woohoo:

Ok, I'm off to bed... It's been a looooong week, and I need sleep! :lol:

:wavey:

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 09:15 PM
I am so happy about Tommys win :bounce: :bounce:

I don´t like the draw that much either, but I am anyway rooting for Tommy in the semifinal! So happy that I can watch it thanks to Nadia :hug:

Sommarsverige
08-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Tommyyyyyyyyyyyyy :woohoo:

Ok, I'm off to bed... It's been a looooong week, and I need sleep! :lol:

Night Gaby :hug: :wavey: Have sweet dreams ;)

Carlita
08-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Well, I'm happy there will be at least ONE guy I like in the final! Tommy would be best because Im the only one who bought him this week in Michiel's game! :angel: Also have JC, but so do 4 others...... oh well, best of luck chicos!

night all :hug:

justClaudia
08-18-2006, 09:30 PM
:awww: why do Tommy & JC have to play eachother? Boooooo, oh well, at least one Spanish Chico in the final then :banana: VAMOS FERRER to compliment that :bounce:
Ferrer has to win tonight!!!! He'd better. :lol:

Good night everyone. :wavey:

Carlita
08-19-2006, 01:18 PM
:wavey: chicas! Rafael was so kind to pose for some new pics today :lol: By a miracle you can see his eyes (miracle=pair of scissors). I will let it grow again because I like him much better with longer hair. (:scratch: heard that one before :lol: )

Carlita
08-19-2006, 01:20 PM
and a few more :inlove: my cute Boenie :lol:

justClaudia
08-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Such a posers your guys Sjoukje!! :lol: They are so sweet, feels like hugging them. :inlove:

Carlita
08-19-2006, 01:59 PM
:lol: this is only one of them Claudia ;) Rafael. Kiko isn't mine, he's back home now.

justClaudia
08-19-2006, 02:08 PM
:lol: Oh okay, I noticed you mentioned two before.
Kiko is my brother's nick name, lol. :o

Rafa is really cute, and I love what you've done with the av. :D

silver7
08-19-2006, 02:36 PM
:D Rafa is really a litte cutie!!
I think he should be a photographic model:lol:

Eruwen
08-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Awwww look at the little fluffball! :hug:

(miracle=pair of scissors) :haha:

Sommarsverige
08-19-2006, 04:22 PM
What a cute little Rafael, Sjoukje ;) :inlove:
Your new avy is so great :yeah:

Vamos Tommy :bounce:

NADIA*
08-19-2006, 05:24 PM
indeed he looks soo adorable and very hugable

Jenrios
08-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Jen, I saw your questions at GM. GHW made a thread there and mentioned you. Very nice!!!

Hey, about the avatar thing. I always use this site to shrink my photos, you can upload any foto there, and it's pretty easy to work with. http://www.resizeimage.4u2ges.com/index.asp

Try it! :D

Thank you Claudia! I have book-marked that site!

Jenrios
08-19-2006, 06:43 PM
hi Milan :wavey: welcome!

Jenrios
08-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi Sjoukje :wavey: sorry to hear you've had trouble with pms :hug:

OMG - those new pix of Rafa - he's so sweeeet! I want him to come live with me! Wonder if his hair will grow back quicker than Fer's?:)

Jenrios
08-19-2006, 06:46 PM
hey Lambkin! congrats on JCF regaining superb form!

justClaudia
08-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Thank you Claudia! I have book-marked that site!
:D I'm glad you liked it.

Carlita
08-19-2006, 06:58 PM
OMG - those new pix of Rafa - he's so sweeeet! I want him to come live with me! Wonder if his hair will grow back quicker than Fer's?:):lol: well you can't have him...sorry :p

His hair grows really fast so I'm hopeful! hahaha But, it seems to be growing back white/grey... He used to be darker. Of course his official colour is "smoke" so grey should be okay I guess...

OMG why are there idiots outside playing with fireworks!? :(

Mount Goddess
08-19-2006, 07:35 PM
hey Lambkin! congrats on JCF regaining superb form!

thanks:) I am sooooo happy and proud of him. My little lobster is back.

Sorry he beat Tommy though Gaby and Rafa, Mooo Shorts. Hope you still love us.

Rafa is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. Can I adopt him please?

Carlita
08-19-2006, 07:38 PM

Sorry he beat Tommy though Gaby and Rafa, Mooo Shorts. Hope you still love us. of course :hug:

Rafa is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. Can I adopt him please?yes you can :lol: but he stays here :lol:

SloKid
08-19-2006, 08:01 PM
hi Milan :wavey: welcome!
Thank you. :)

I'm happy for Juan Carlos too. :)

Sommarsverige
08-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I am also happy for Juan Carlos, he really deserves it :) , but I am sad for Tommy :sad:

Mount Goddess
08-19-2006, 09:00 PM
of course :hug:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]yes you can :lol: but he stays here :lol:

[size=4][color=magenta]Ok but can you send me pics every month!!!! lol

Carlita
08-19-2006, 09:06 PM
:lol: of course I can :lol:

oooh me ti-red :yawn:

Eruwen
08-20-2006, 07:43 AM

Sorry he beat Tommy though Gaby and Rafa, Mooo Shorts. Hope you still love us. Of course! :hug: He definitely deserved to win yesterday, and I'm happy for him he's been doing so well!

Carlita
08-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Pinkieeeeeeeee :rain: why did you send all the rain to us? :lol: Rafael is camping again :lol: He doesnt seem to mind, at least he stays dry now :)

Oh...I just thought...I put Chica's Fluffball on my avatar...I hope the chicas don't mind:angel:

Mount Goddess
08-20-2006, 11:49 AM
I didn't send all the rain, cos some of it is still flying out of the sky here. (well lots of it actually, really heavy!!!)

Glad you forgive us. Love you little chicas xxx

Mount Goddess
08-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Lord look at my V Cash!!!! *faint* *faint* *faint*:eek: :eek: :eek:

Carlita
08-20-2006, 12:02 PM
lots of cash you gots Pinkie!!! You can throw us a vParty in the fiesta thread!!

I wish the would pay me the money I won yesterday!

Carlita
08-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Big hello from Freya!! She's having fun although it's http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_brrrrr.gifcold and wet http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_umbrella.gifawww:hug: When they've seen Muse they will go home.

Carlita
08-20-2006, 02:30 PM
me and my boenie :D

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 04:48 PM
:D I'm glad you liked it.

as you can see, it worked:) Thanks again! :worship:

Carlita
08-20-2006, 04:52 PM
ooh Jen! New av!! :yeah: Nice one:)

Can you speak Welsh? I've been listening to the one Welsh album I own :lol: by The Alarm :)

mi groesai'r afon drosot ti! ... Stormydd ar y gwynt ... Cymylau yn y gwynt
Oo, mi groesai'r afon drosot ti!
A'r cyffro'n gwneud i'm calon guro'n gynt ac yn gynt.- :singer: I sing along and can only guess it translates to their English versions :lol:

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 04:57 PM
girlfriend for Rafa? here's Isabella

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 04:59 PM
ooh Jen! New av!! :yeah: Nice one:)

Can you speak Welsh? I've been listening to the one Welsh album I own :lol: by The Alarm :)

:singer: I sing along and can only guess it translates to their English versions :lol:

There'll be no stopping me now I have this site:) I love the Alarm! My uncle sang on 'A New South Wales'. Alas, I am not fluent in Welsh, but can work out a bit.

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:01 PM
girlfriend for Rafa? here's Isabellashe's so cute :hug:

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:03 PM
There'll be no stopping me now I have this site:) I love the Alarm! My uncle sang on 'A New South Wales'. Alas, I am not fluent in Welsh, but can work out a bit.ooooh I loooooooooooooooooooooove the Alarm too!!! Mike is such a wonderful guy and I've seen them so many times I've lost count :lol: There concerts were always so much fun! My friend and I once went to Paris especially for them and then Dave put us on the guestlist of the Brussels concert the next day! It was so cool!!

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:04 PM
It's to do with a storm - that's easy to make out LOL! afon is river, gwynt is wind, and drost is over. That's it, sorry! I'm resizing Appolonia as well.

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:08 PM
Here's Appolonia -

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:10 PM
ooooh I loooooooooooooooooooooove the Alarm too!!! Mike is such a wonderful guy and I've seen them so many times I've lost count :lol: There concerts were always so much fun! My friend and I once went to Paris especially for them and then Dave put us on the guestlist of the Brussels concert the next day! It was so cool!!

oh wow - you are quite a fan! You like them far more than me! I think 'Spirit of 76' is my fav. Of course, 'A New South Wales' meant a lot to us, being political.

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:10 PM
It's to do with a storm - that's easy to make out LOL! afon is river, gwynt is wind, and drost is over. That's it, sorry! I'm resizing Appolonia as well.:lol: okay then, so nothing like the english version :haha:

The English song is called: Rivers To Cross

and that was the Welsh chorus.

this is the English chorus

How many rivers must I cross?
Somehow, somewhere I will find a way
How many rivers must I cross?
Somehow, somewhere I will find a way to cross

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Here's Appolonia -awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug:

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:13 PM
oh wow - you are quite a fan! You like them far more than me! I think 'Spirit of 76' is my fav. Of course, 'A New South Wales' meant a lot to us, being political.oh yeah, big fan! I was gutted when Mike said he was leaving...:sad: And now he's back with a new "the Alarm"....it's not the same....I like the original line up :)

VAMOS JC!!!! Make me some money!!!

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:15 PM
This is Antonia - Appolonia's sister, who died a few months ago. Beautiful colour on her.

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Get Rafa a passport and send him over for a visit - I'll send him home - eventually:)

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
This is Antonia - Appolonia's sister, who died a few months ago. Beautiful colour on her.sooo cuuuuute :hug: they look so tiny!

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Get Rafa a passport and send him over for a visit - I'll send him home - eventually:):haha: well he has a passport :lol: from the vet's :lol:

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Welsh is like many other languages - sometimes there is no literal translation.

well he has a passport from the vet's

well, send him over:)

Appolonia and Antonia were quite small - they are Netherland dwarf crossed with lionheads. They have longer manes in the winter. Izzy is a lop dwarf - except she's huge:) She reminds me of the were-rabbit from Wallace and Gromit :lol:

SloKid
08-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Great day yesterday, my shoulder and right collarbone are in pain, cause I slipped on wet grass, while I was playing badminton with my cousin, for a moment I thought I dislocated it. :help:

Vamos JC! :D

Big hello from Freya!! She's having fun although it's http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_brrrrr.gifcold and wet http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/smilies/th_umbrella.gifawww:hug: When they've seen Muse they will go home.
I don't know what I'm happier about, her having fun or her coming home. :lol:

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:27 PM
:hug: aawww Milan!! :kiss: to make the shoulder better ;)

ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :fiery: enough!

SloKid
08-20-2006, 05:31 PM
:hug: aawww Milan!! :kiss: to make the shoulder better ;)

ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :fiery: enough!
Thanks, much better now. :lol:

If he wins it's a sad day for tennis. :sad: :lol:

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:32 PM
ouch Milan - sounds really painful - take good care of your shoulder and collar bone.

Jenrios
08-20-2006, 05:36 PM
off for some tea and toast now!

Carlita
08-20-2006, 05:40 PM
off for some tea and toast now!enjoy! :D

SloKid
08-20-2006, 05:41 PM
ouch Milan - sounds really painful - take good care of your shoulder and collar bone.
Thanks.
Yeah, it's already receiving the bed treatment. :lol:
I spend too much time there. :o
Thank Carlos I can type without problem. :angel:

Enjoy your toast and tea. :)

silver7
08-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Great to hear that Freya is having fun! :bigclap:

Sommarsverige
08-21-2006, 06:14 AM
Wishing everyone a great new week :hug:

I am already tired, so I don´t know how to survive this week...

Carlita
08-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Wishing everyone a great new week :hug:

I am already tired, so I don´t know how to survive this week...:hug: oooh I know how you feel Birte!!! :yawn:

But, we're Nando Chicas, we can do this :lol: :bounce::woohoo: :lol: VAMOS US :lol:

Sommarsverige
08-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Someone here???

Me is still bored, but only a bit more 2 hours left of this working day :bounce: :bounce:

silver7
08-21-2006, 01:24 PM
:wavey: Here I am :D

Carlita
08-21-2006, 01:24 PM
:wavey: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

me too, 2 hours :woohoo:

I just ate the best chocolate covered brownie :lick: that was the highlight of my day so far :haha:

silver7
08-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh Sjoukje I would say what a highlight :lol:

How was your weekend?

justClaudia
08-21-2006, 01:30 PM
:wavey: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

me too, 2 hours :woohoo:

I just ate the best chocolate covered brownie :lick: that was the highlight of my day so far :haha:

Mine was a white chocolate bar that I had for dessert. :lick: :lol:

Birte, hang on in there girl!!!! :hug:

Milan, hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself! :hug:

Carlita
08-21-2006, 01:39 PM
Oh Sjoukje I would say what a highlight :lol:

How was your weekend?

:wavey:hi Virginia! :hug:

the weekend was okay. Did far less than I wanted to do:o :o :o . Did get the Hamburg clips of Fer & Tommy uploaded. All but one....of them practicing together... :awww: I'm asking you tube to help me out there so who knows :) Now I can link them all to the VO website and that way they will be staying online...not like Putfile:rolleyes: If you don't open the clip for a few days they take the clip out :sad: Maybe tonight I'll put the Madrid clips on you tube and then :rocker2: Let's link :lol:

what did you do this weekend?

silver7
08-21-2006, 01:51 PM
Oh I´ll watch the clips everyaday ;)
My weekend was also good. On saturday i was with some friends on carnival.
And we had so much fun! Yesterday I didn´t do much because I was soo tired.:yawn:
But unfortunaly the weekend is over :sad:. But just 4 days and we´ll get the weekend back :D:D.
:hug::hug:

Sommarsverige
08-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Claudia :wavey: Virginia :wavey: Sjoukje :wavey:

I agree with Virginia, my question would also be: what a highlight for this day so far :lol: But maybe the highlight comes in the evening, you never know ;)
Anyway, only about one hour left :worship:

Carlita
08-21-2006, 02:04 PM
ooh you get to go home 30 minutes before me!! That's not fair!! :lol: I shall have to tell your boss to keep you there for at least 30 more minutes :p

silver7
08-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh yes birte that´s true maybe in the evning the hightlight will come :D
Don´t cry Sjoukje;):lol: it´s just 30min. :p

Sommarsverige
08-21-2006, 02:20 PM
ooh you get to go home 30 minutes before me!! That's not fair!! :lol: I shall have to tell your boss to keep you there for at least 30 more minutes :p

:p My boss is on holidays this week... ;) So maybe this is why I am so bored...Nobody coming in and giving tons of work to me!

Carlita
08-21-2006, 02:34 PM
:p My boss is on holidays this week... ;) So maybe this is why I am so bored...Nobody coming in and giving tons of work to me!:lol: ooh okay, better enjoy it while you can ;)

SloKid
08-21-2006, 02:37 PM
That sounds good.
I just had chocolate and vanilla ice-cream and I put a lot some nutella over it...:lick: :drool:
Was not bad. :angel:
Milan, hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself! :hug:
Thanks Claudia, it is improving. :) :hug:

Carlita
08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Milan, you put Nutella on everything? :lol: I usually put that on bread, pancakes...that sort of thing... icecream & nutella..... :haha: okay....:p

SloKid
08-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Milan, you put Nutella on everything? :lol: I usually put that on bread, pancakes...that sort of thing... icecream & nutella..... :haha: okay....:p
Hey don't judge if you haven't tried it. :ras: :lol:

And yeah I usually put it on pancakes and very rarely on bread.
Oh and I love dipping cookies in it. :D

:help:

freesbee
08-21-2006, 05:14 PM
chicas and chico! :D

I had the best time at Lowlands :banana: I will write a report tonight that you can read in my blog :lol: I think it's gonna be a lot! and I better start downloading some songs too :rolls: Hope everyone is fine here!

Mount Goddess
08-21-2006, 05:44 PM
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

justClaudia
08-21-2006, 06:10 PM
chicas and chico! :D

I had the best time at Lowlands :banana: I will write a report tonight that you can read in my blog :lol: I think it's gonna be a lot! and I better start downloading some songs too :rolls: Hope everyone is fine here!
Welcome back Miss Freya!!! I'm glad you had a good time. :hug:

Carlita
08-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Hey don't judge if you haven't tried it. :ras: :lol:

And yeah I usually put it on pancakes and very rarely on bread.
Oh and I love dipping cookies in it. :D

:help:well it sounds lovely :haha: ooh cookies and nutella..... :lick:

silver7
08-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Heya Freya! (Oh what a great rhyme :lol: )
Nice to hear that you had a wonderful time :hug:

Sommarsverige
08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Freya :wavey: Great to have you back and good to hear you had such a lovely time :hug: Looking forward to read your blog :)

Carlita
08-22-2006, 12:50 PM
:banana: ooh when on my lunchbreak I bought a pair of Adidas 3/4 pants. I love them. Needed a new pair for the cardiofitness anyway. I think they are dark blue...or black.... :scratch: :awww: I can't tell the difference between black and dark blue/brown/green :awww: it sucks! *checks label.....ah! Navy! That's blue :lol:*

So now the rain has to stay away so I can go to the gym and wear them :bounce oh sorry :bounce:

:angel:

justClaudia
08-22-2006, 01:57 PM
:banana: ooh when on my lunchbreak I bought a pair of Adidas 3/4 pants. I love them. Needed a new pair for the cardiofitness anyway. I think they are dark blue...or black.... :scratch: :awww: I can't tell the difference between black and dark blue/brown/green :awww: it sucks! *checks label.....ah! Navy! That's blue :lol:*

So now the rain has to stay away so I can go to the gym and wear them :bounce oh sorry :bounce:

My Father is like that too. When he bought his car, I was all excited and called him......a couple of questions, and then the fatal one...what color? He was like, the guy said it's black, but I don't know. I'm not sure, but I think it's blue. :rolls: The car turned out to be black. :lol:

SloKid
08-22-2006, 02:04 PM
It's nothing, I used to think Tom Jones was black. :)

:help:

Carlita
08-22-2006, 02:06 PM
It's nothing, I used to think Tom Jones was black. :)

:help::lol:

Carlita
08-22-2006, 02:07 PM
My Father is like that too. When he bought his car, I was all excited and called him......a couple of questions, and then the fatal one...what color? He was like, the guy said it's black, but I don't know. I'm not sure, but I think it's blue. :rolls: The car turned out to be black. :lol:well, last week I was wearing a Marillion shirt which I thought was black....... :scratch: Then I bought a black top and held it next to the shirt....and it looked navy blue.....but also black....... :shrug: I have NO idea now :lol:

justClaudia
08-22-2006, 02:20 PM
well, last week I was wearing a Marillion shirt which I thought was black....... :scratch: Then I bought a black top and held it next to the shirt....and it looked navy blue.....but also black....... :shrug: I have NO idea now :lol:

:lol:

Well I laugh here, but it's not funny. My Dad even stoped buying his own clothes, he felt really embarassed when he had to go to a shop.

Milan :rolls:
Tom Jones is orange. Not black, not white.....after so much tanning bed the guy is orange! :lol:

SloKid
08-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Milan :rolls:
Tom Jones is orange. Not black, not white.....after so much tanning bed the guy is orange! :lol:
Ok, ok. :lol:

I have perfect vision, but colours sometimes, well...:unsure:

Eruwen
08-22-2006, 04:15 PM
So now the rain has to stay away so I can go to the gym and wear them :bounce oh sorry :bounce: http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gif

silver7
08-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey Sjoukje I just read it in the New Haven thread that you are going now to the gym.:p
I wish you a wonderful time with your new pants :D
:hug:

Jenrios
08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
I take it the chicas have been reading Feli's blog? No mention of Fer! It's all Rafa mentions.

SloKid
08-22-2006, 06:10 PM
I take it the chicas have been reading Feli's blog? No mention of Fer! It's all Rafa mentions.
And he even gave Quasimodo a mention. :rolleyes: :lol:

freesbee
08-22-2006, 06:13 PM

:haha: :haha:

freesbee
08-22-2006, 06:16 PM
:lol: yeah. and it's a boring blog too. and we want gossip, no? ;)

Jenrios
08-22-2006, 06:24 PM
yeah Freya - we want insider info - GOSSIP!

Mount Goddess
08-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Feli and Rafa the story of a Spanish summer romance, set across north America!!!!!!!

Carlita
08-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey Sjoukje I just read it in the New Haven thread that you are going now to the gym.:p
I wish you a wonderful time with your new pants :D
:hug::lol: well thanks dear :lol: the new pants rocked! :rocker: :haha: Now I'm sooooo tired, but all went very easy today:eek: , so I might be getting my energy back!

Okay...let's showerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

Carlita
08-22-2006, 07:10 PM
I take it the chicas have been reading Feli's blog? No mention of Fer! It's all Rafa mentions.and this is the guy that Fer calls his brother..... :awww: what is it with these 2?!

Sommarsverige
08-22-2006, 08:23 PM
I am also disappointed by Felis blog so far :)
No gossip, no word about Fer, nothing, he not even mentionned the pink toothbrush :lol: :lol:

Carlita
08-22-2006, 08:24 PM
I am also disappointed by Felis blog so far :)
No gossip, no word about Fer, nothing, he not even mentionned the pink toothbrush :lol: :lol::smash: baaaad Feli!! Pink toothbrush is very important thing to mention :lol:

silver7
08-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Alright Sjoukje good that the pants :rocker: :lol:
Feli, feli, feli I hope he´ll write something today about Fer today. I mean it´s cool that he writes about Rafa bot no words about our lil chico!?:awww::awww:

Jenrios
08-23-2006, 07:01 PM
I wonder if Feli is show-boating a bit, as we call it - using Rafa to boost his own profile? I don't want to be mean - but no mention of his best pal on tour, when they are at the same tournament - I don't get it.

Jenrios
08-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Maybe Feli will tell us about Fer's injury? He must tell us something!

NADIA*
08-23-2006, 07:09 PM
I wonder if Feli is show-boating a bit, as we call it - using Rafa to boost his own profile? I don't want to be mean - but no mention of his best pal on tour, when they are at the same tournament - I don't get it.

I was thinking the same, In the no strings episode Fer talked really good about feli, yet feli didn't mention him at all. I know the episode was recorded a while ago but still I thought it was a bit strange

Jenrios
08-23-2006, 07:11 PM
hi Nadia :wavey: and of course, Feli shared a house with Rafa, and they've been playing doubles. Maybe they are close now?

NADIA*
08-23-2006, 07:16 PM
hi Nadia :wavey: and of course, Feli shared a house with Rafa, and they've been playing doubles. Maybe they are close now?

:wavey: yes but but they have known eachother for along time and rafa and nando get along good too so thats why i thougt it was strange,but maybe there is nothing and feli just forgot too mention rafa :shrug:

Carlita
08-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Maybe they really are like brothers...you know...sometimes you hear brothers/sisters can get on eachother's nerves a bit and they need a bit of space :shrug:

I wouldnt know...cause I have no brothers or sisters:awww:

NADIA*
08-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Maybe they really are like brothers...you know...sometimes you hear brothers/sisters can get on eachother's nerves a bit and they need a bit of space :shrug:

I wouldnt know...cause I have no brothers or sisters:awww:

:haha: :haha: I have that like everyday

Carlita
08-23-2006, 08:15 PM
:haha: :haha: I have that like everyday:lol: well there you go :lol:

Jenrios
08-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Hola chicas :wavey: I am off to New York early tomorrow - I hope to attend the first 2, maybe 3 days of the US Open! Fer better be fit!:)

Carlita
08-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Hola chicas :wavey: I am off to New York early tomorrow - I hope to attend the first 2, maybe 3 days of the US Open! Fer better be fit!:):hug: have a great time Jen!!! Give Fer lots of chica hugs from all of us!!! :lol: Safe trip and of course we wanna hear all when you get back :) When will you be back?

If you see Lynn, give her a big hug from me :D

justClaudia
08-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Hola chicas :wavey: I am off to New York early tomorrow - I hope to attend the first 2, maybe 3 days of the US Open! Fer better be fit!:)
Have fun Jen!!!!! :hug: And let us know all the details when you're back. :D

silver7
08-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Have a wonderful time Jen:hug:. I looking forward to read your reports.

NADIA*
08-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Bye jen hope you see al your favs win there :p :wavey:

Mount Goddess
08-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Have fun stalking the chicos Jen;) ;) ;)

freesbee
08-24-2006, 06:55 PM
see you Jen! Have a wonderful time! :hug:

Carlita
08-24-2006, 07:06 PM
here we have 2 small clips of Rafael I made one year ago. Rafael playing with the Jingle Ball :D

clip 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUylTKh9M8g)

clip 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsFJs6uQZ5c)

Sommarsverige
08-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Jen, have a wonderful time at the US Open and we are already waiting for your pics and reports ;) :hug: :hug:

Okay chicas, me is also away for some days :wavey: I will be going to Stockholm tomorrow, be back on wednesday :) So much looking forward to go to my "home country" again :bounce: :bounce: And of course I will see if I find a nice Miffy for you, Sjoukje :)

See you all soon and have a great weekend already :hug: :hug:

Carlita
08-24-2006, 07:33 PM
:hug: thanks Birte!! Have lots of fun!!! :wavey:

Björki
08-24-2006, 07:41 PM
have fun Birte :) Du hast schon wieder Urlaub???

und was bitte ist Miffy? :)

Carlita
08-24-2006, 07:46 PM

und was bitte ist Miffy? :):lol:

this is Miffy (Nijntje)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/schiedam16/160_nijntje.jpg

Carlita
08-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh if you have Skype, you can add me :) Nando_Chica is my username. It's lonely with only Freya :lol: fun, but still me wants more people :awww:

And if I'm online/away.....you can always call :haha:

it was fun Frezzles :lol: And I think quite handy and for free! So better if you live in different countries! :D

SloKid
08-24-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm gonna add you too and maybe we can talk one day if you don't mind. :lol:

I still haven't tried it though and I have it for quite some time.

freesbee
08-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Oh if you have Skype, you can add me :) Nando_Chica is my username. It's lonely with only Freya :lol: fun, but still me wants more people :awww:

And if I'm online/away.....you can always call :haha:

it was fun Frezzles :lol: And I think quite handy and for free! So better if you live in different countries! :D
true :lol: it was hilarious :haha: my mum was looking at me, what is happening :confused:

if you want to add me, my username is rockutie :)

Björki
08-24-2006, 08:00 PM
carlita I have never seen or heard about Miffy :D
so you can buy this bunny in Sweden?

SloKid
08-24-2006, 08:02 PM
if you want to add me, my username is rockutie :)
Oh I like Rockutie, very catchy, very you, where did you get that? :p :angel: :lol:

freesbee
08-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh I like Rockutie, very catchy, very you, where did you get that? :p :angel: :lol:
I got it from somebody who means a lot to me :)

Carlita
08-24-2006, 08:15 PM
carlita I have never seen or heard about Miffy :D
so you can buy this bunny in Sweden?Well, it's a Dutch bunny called Nijntje. But outside of the Netherlands she's called Miffy. And I collect Miffy books, made for small children, in foreign languages.

I have 2 in Spanish and 1 in Swedish and would like another Swedish one :)

look: http://www.amazon.de/gp/reader/3833211059/ref=sib_dp_pt/302-5109853-0355241#reader-link

click on the arrow and you can read the book. It's very simple of course, but a nice place to start when you're learning a language ;)

oh yeah it's fine Milan :) you're most welcome on my list :)

Carlita
08-24-2006, 08:17 PM
true :lol: it was hilarious :haha: my mum was looking at me, what is happening :confused:

if you want to add me, my username is rockutie :):haha: Freya, are you talking to yourself??? :p

Sommarsverige
08-24-2006, 08:19 PM

und was bitte ist Miffy? :)

Danke ;) Ja, aber nur 3 Tage und alles Ueberstunden :) Der Stockholm Trip war schon vor allem anderem geplant ;)

Okay, bye bye :wavey:

freesbee
08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
:haha: Freya, are you talking to yourself??? :p
I'm talking to everybody who wants to add me :p :lol:

freesbee
08-24-2006, 08:26 PM
bye birte :hug:

Carlita
08-24-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm talking to everybody who wants to add me :p :lol:me too :lol: so far.....only you....

SloKid
08-24-2006, 08:34 PM
:haha: Freya, are you talking to yourself??? :p
Hey, the good thing about this is that she's talking to someone smart. :) :p

Have fun Birte. :)

Carlita
08-24-2006, 08:40 PM
:lol:

Going to watch Memoirs of a Geisha on dvd now:) I loved that book...curious about the movie:)

Mount Goddess
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
awww i love miffy. she is so cute

SloKid
08-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Good night chicas. :wavey:

freesbee
08-25-2006, 09:18 AM
I hope that Nils' girlfriend comes back soon, cos I can hardly do anything on the computer now! They're sending each other emails constantly because her parents are not letting her on msn :rolleyes: :mad:

well, hope you're all having a good day :wavey: :lol:

Carlita
08-25-2006, 09:29 AM
I hope that Nils' girlfriend comes back soon, cos I can hardly do anything on the computer now! They're sending each other emails constantly because her parents are not letting her on msn :rolleyes: :mad:

well, hope you're all having a good day :wavey: :lol::wavey: morning!

you need another puter there! :lol:

Well I woke up with a :mad: headache! Still not completely gone but getting there.....
Better eat something first.

still no people on skype :awww: no one wants to talk to me :hysteric:

SloKid
08-25-2006, 09:30 AM

well, hope you're all having a good day :wavey: :lol:
Brat :fiery: :(

You too. :)